The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: chapter 5 is up!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:08 pm 
Well, you did warn me Lisa, but... shit!!! Excuse my language.

:rage Damn her!!! I really hate Willow's mother with a passion. I really didn't have a problem with her father all that much, until the end that is. How can he go along with that?? I could never stay or be with anyone that hateful. I really wish Willow would tell them that Tara is the mother and that there is no father. Oooh, I know. Can't Brianna accidentally do a spell and have it go wrong and turn someone into a dragon or something. Maybe then, this could happen to Sheila:

Okay, that was evil of me, wasn't it? I really hate people like that. You know, this is disturbing and it will be very hard to read, but I'm going to. I trust you Lisa. I know our girls will be safe with you and that everything will eventually turn out okay in the end, no matter what happens in between.

Hey, if the Dragon thing can't happen, how bout this:

Grrrr.... :mad :rage I really want to see her get hers.

OKAY... on to more pleasant thoughts about the start of the update.

Have I mentioned how much I love Brent?? :heart I just love the way you have written her. You know, I happen to think Willow is right. I think our Brent thinks that Tara hung the moon. She definitely has a mother's love for her. And the way she still calls her My Lady, is so endearing, even if Tara isn't the Imbolc Mage anymore. **SIGH** I loved how Brent was sticking up for Willow and Tara, when the Rosenbergs first arrived.

And of course, the little bed scene at the beginning of the chapter was just... :drool I totally loved it. There's just something about a woman rubbing lotion on a pregnant woman's belly, that is just.... sexy as hell. :drool So sweet.

Okay.... I've calmed down now, but still. Thank you for warning us ahead of time though, that Sheila would be such a bitch in this sequel. Damn her. She better not take Brianna away from Tara or... or... **HUFFS**

Lisa, your writing talents floor me everytime. It just shows how well you write, for me to be able to hate Sheila so much. Thank you for sharing your brilliant writings with us. **HUGS** :kiss

Looking forward to more,

Jen

"Oh, look. Everyone's all afraid. It's just like old times."

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 8/29/02 9:13:25 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:28 pm 
Raise your hand if really really hate Ira and Sheila Rosenberg!!!

*raises both hands as high as she can*

Wonderful update Lisa:) Cant wait for more

(hey when do you think Brianna will get that whopping phone bill;) lol....hopefully before she's 17 and knows that she probably shouldnt be making international phone calls;) )

*****Faye*****I LOVE YOU JENNA

Edited by: fairydust  at: 8/29/02 9:49:54 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:38 pm 
Ooooh, **Raises both hands and feet** :grin

Jen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:49 pm 
*raises feet also* cant believe I forgot those apendages:blush lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:00 pm 
:: raises both hands and feet :: ACCKK! Sonofabitch! Sheila...I...she...argh!!!!!!!! High angst there! The 'rents pissed me off enough interuppting W/T's mommy weekend, but then they go and disrespect Tara the way they did. Now they want to do that schtuff. Screw that! Lis, this fic is terrific, and the angst is part of what makes a good story, but bejesus! Update..soon...please! :pray

you two are the two who are the two...
Baby, I said it's all in our hands, got to learn to respect what we don't understand...'Fugitive' Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:11 pm 
kind of a funny image. All the kittens on their backs raising their hands and feet.....lol.....but its worth it eh?

edited because I'm really drunk and depressed and cant type very well:( lol

Edited by: fairydust  at: 8/29/02 10:16:07 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:18 pm 
Hee... look. All appendages in the air:

:grin Jen

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 8/29/02 10:22:23 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:19 pm 
Hey everyone!

I am still way behind on replies, but I just wanted to say...

Goodness. I almost feel bad for poor Sheila, although knowing what is coming, I don't. ;-)

I will say ... this was the MOST MINOR cliffhanger for the next few chapters. In other words, buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Lisa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:21 pm 
Too bad... i have to leave for the airport to go back home, but i haven't a printer here :( It would have been so cool to read it in the plane (and maybe for once, i'd have been able to do something in the plane other than looking through the window to see if the engin is blowing up;) I'm kinda afraid of flying... Anyway, if the plane doesn't crash down, i'll be able to read it within 13 hours... Isn't that incredible? The flight only last 2 hours, but we have to get to the airport, check in, wait... then once we arrive, we have to wait for the luggage and then go from the airport to home... 13 long endless hours while the flight is only 2... I wish i had a plane who could come and pick me up right here and then drop me back home...

But i think i'm totally off topic here, so i'm stopping here... But just wanna say... i hate to wait when a new chapter is up!!!

Chris
------------------
You laugh at me cause i'm diffenrent...
I laugh at you cause you're all the same - Jon Davis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:25 pm 
lol jennpurr

CANT WAIT LISA

(okay, i have had way to much to drink. I said all that out loud. Really loud, I even slurred the lisa:blush maybe I should take a break from the alcomahol

Shameless self promotion....visit my website, dont have too much on there, but I think It's worth a look
[link]http://www.geocities.com/photofairy2004/index.html[/link]

Edited by: fairydust  at: 8/29/02 10:27:48 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:35 pm 
Hee... Fairydust, glad I could make you laugh. ;)

Lisa, Hey girl. **WAVES**

You don't feel bad for Sheila for what's to come, huh?? Can't wait to see what happens. Hearing you say that gives me a little relief. Thank you.

Uh oh. That was the most minor cliffhanger?? :cry This is probably going to totally drive me crazy, huh?? Update soon?? Please?? Maybe we could bribe you into posting the next two chapters together, that way we won't have a big cliffyhanger?? Can we bribe you with chocolate? Or, backrubs?? Or, how bout tummy rubs??? Please???? :grin I'm pathetic, I know.

Looking forward to more,

Jen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:46 pm 
Im with Jennpurr on this one. I'm up for any bribing.....of any kind;) lol...I give very good tummy rubs;) lol

And yes, my dear Jennpurr, you did make me laugh. I needed that too:) *gives a sincere smile*

Lisa, please, Im begging you, dont make this to hard on the girls:( Cant you just have Ira and Shiela go back and do whatever it is they do and forget about Willow and her life like they always used to????

Okay, well, I have faith in you. I know you wont be like some other evil writer *cough Joss Whedon cough cough* And I know it will have a happy ending:)

Shameless self promotion....visit my website, dont have too much on there, but I think It's worth a look
http://www.geocities.com/photofairy2004/index.html

Edited by: fairydust  at: 8/29/02 10:50:08 pm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:57 pm 
**Walks into the thread carrying a basket of chocolates for our Lady Lisa. Also hands you a coupon book** Each coupon is worth a tummy rub or back rub. Hand them in and you shall recieve either, or. Will that work?? Please?? **Gives you sad puppy dog eyes** :grin

Thanks, Fairydust. And I totally agree with you. :)

Nighty night, ladies,

Jen

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 8/29/02 10:58:04 pm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 12:06 am 
I believe Jen is a very smart cookie. Making a coupon book and all.....:) and she agrees with what I said!!!! How often does that happen (um....it never happens with anyone, Im a weird one...lol)

Okay, anyway Im awaiting your next chapter Lisa:)

(Hey I didnt slur this time.....guess its time to have more to drink...lol)

http://www.geocities.com/photofairy2004/index.html

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 12:21 am 
*whimpers* Why can't they just accept the fact that Tara and Willow BELONG together...and they are providing a safe, loving, caring, and warm home for their children?! How can people BE so....so....ARRRGGGHHH!!

It's infuriating!! That's probably spelled wrong...but I don't care! I'm mad! I think at least Ira is STARTING to come around. When Tara was showing him the text, I really think he was starting to...*gasp*...LIKE Tara?!

And I would really love to see them try to take Meghan away from Tara. That should last all of...2 seconds?

As usual Lisa....incredible work. You are an amazingly talanted writer and an exceptional talent. I love all of your work...and this story just proves that you get better and better...

I can't wait for more.

Willowfan:)

“Love’s bitch?” Spike asked softly...
“Woman enough to admit it,” Willow agreed with a nod and a sad half-smile.

“Cheers, luv,” Spike whispered...
-Answering Darkness by Sassette

Post subject: Re: FF: Milestones (Sequel to Unexpected Consequences)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 1:08 am 
Lisa, thanks for the update, it made for a very bad night. And lawyers and papers sound bad.

One little thing though, being Jewish/Pagan myself, a person is never ever named after the other persons full name. Especially if their alive. If Sheila were to die, and Willow really wanted to name a child after her, it'd be something like Sydney or Samantha. It's kind of a bad luck sort of thing. Basiclly you take the first letter from a dead person.

otherwise, awesome update.

Tara nodded in agreement "She has magic fingers." Then, as though the words had just echoed back to her and sounded not at all right, she perked up and glanced around at the others. "On the keyboard."

TheWisdom of War, Chris Golden

'My heart is cleverer then I and it knows what to do.'-MC Legends of the Kiss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 1:27 am 
Lisa of Nine: Great update, but I have to say I agree with everyone here, I really HATE, with a passion Willow's mother. How could somebody be like that, I mean what is her problem, I really hope that nothing too bad happens and that Willow and Tara tell Ira and Sheila the truth or if not then tell them something to get them to stop from butting into their lives and just leave them alone to raise their daughter. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:11 am 
Ohh...I am not liking Shelia either. That lawyer idea can't sound very good either. Wasn't she pay attention when the DoF ripped the Keeper a new a chapter or so back? And now *she* wants to mess with Tara?

That's stupid of her!

Though Tara, bless her, tries so hard to get on their good side despite the insensitive comments. I would *love* to see Shelia's face when Willow tells her how Brianna and Megan were really concieved.

Loved her "we were making love" line as well!

So, I am a little confused on the time line now...

They waited 6 months, Willow got pregnant and now she is her third trimester. So it has been more than a year since Tara was attacked by the Keeper's men.

And that puts this 9 years after Saeason Sux (although Season Sux never happened in the Lisaverse).

So that puts our girls in 2011, and 30 years old and Dawn is 24, or her third year of med school (M3). Wow she is working on some patients now.

I love this, I really do.

Warlock

-----

Web Warlock

The Other Side, home of Liber Mysterium: The Netbook of Witches and Warlocks

"That's right you asked for it, there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over!"- Frank Zappa, "You Are What You Is"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:37 am 
Brent is so good with Brianna, it was lovely to see her teaching Brianna all about herbs and plants. She is certainly a better grandmother figure than Sheila. That woman is just vicious.

Ira's interest in Tara's work shows where Willow gets her thirst of knowledge from. I do hope he has his own resolve face and that he'll stand up to that obnoxious woman and her plans.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 10:46 am 
Ahhh, Lisa ... haven't put in my two cents around here in awhile ... loved the ending of UC.

And I'm probably the only one - but this last update cracked me up. I mean, sure, it's all cliffhanger-y, but ... *snicker*

The Daughters of the Flame are an international organization with a lot of money and a lot of power ... seriously, what are the chances they have a world-famous lawyer or two on their payroll? I'm thinking pretty good, actually.

Between how severely pissed off the DoF are going to be, and how completely and totally cheesed WILLOW is going to be, I can't see how this can possibly go well for Sheila, and it's just making me cackle in an evil manner and gaining me odd looks from co-workers. Is it wrong to not be worried? Possibly - but come on - W/T have all the resources they need to just skip the country and live out their lives in some tropical paradise if they really wanted to ... there's seriously no way Sheila can get those kids.

And I'd love to see Sheila get smacked upside the head with a DNA test proving W/T's combined parentage of both girls. Bwahahahahhahaa!

-Sass

Post subject: I have an ASP and I am not afraid to use it!!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 1:42 pm 
For those of you wondering, an ASP is one of those "extendo-baton" knee knockers that Riley would occasionally rip out of his boot when fighting vamps and other demon-y sorts.

Anyway... I also put my fist through my monitor while reading this last update.

Lisa, you have succeeded in making Sheila Rosenburg truly abhorrent.... I have never wanted to kill someone so much in my entire life.

And I mean really kill... slowly and with hot pokers... that go in new places...

Good job

I think

Cheers

DarkWiccan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 1:47 pm 
Oh Lisa,

More cliffhangers. You ARE EVIL! But, bring them on. You just better write damn fast because our poor little hearts won't be able to take it :)

LostSoul

A doodle. I do doodle. You, too. You do doodle, too.

Edited by: LostSoul at: 8/30/02 12:49:46 pm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 2:26 pm 
Aww dammit!! I have a STRONG dislike 4 Sheila and Ira tests me too! But God she is sooo, grrrr!! :evil I mean she's gonna try to take away the babies from Tara that is sooo wrong!!

I hated it when Wills parents started calling Tara a stranger, I just wanted ahh scratch their eyeballs out! Damn them!! :rage

Ira started to like Tara more when he actually talked w/ her and had something in common w/ her, which was good! Hopefully he will stop his wife b4 she does any of the horrible things she's gonna try and do!!

I am also upset that W/T's all naked mommies weekend got interupted!! :( And w/ the interuption being Will's parents, not good!! But i'm not gonna get started on them again!!

This was an awesome update!! :) I sooo can't wait 4 more!! Please let it be soon! :pray

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.
Tara: I said quirky.

Edited by: MissQuirky  at: 8/30/02 1:29:02 pm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 4:44 pm 
Hey Lisa,

Just wanted to let you know that I loved the update. I must say I like Brent and Brianna interaction. It is like a grandmother with her grandchild. I really don't like Shiela either, did not like her when she was on the Burning Willow at the stake episode. I don't remember them ever showing her father so can't have an opinion on him really. But at this moment they are not in my favorite people list right now. And I don't know about others, but I got a bad feeling for Willow. I mean you just write that the plans of the parent's down without foreshadowing some major problems with Willow. So I have made sure all my protective Angst gear is ready and prepared. Keep up the great work and looking forward to the next update. Angsty or not.

_________________:evil WOLFLORD :evil ________________

Sometimes I think of them doing spells and I do a spell myself. Xander in Restless

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:09 pm 
Hey I'll check out mistakes, whatever you need. Although I must say if I noticed any then they weren't big enough for me to remember. I was really wrapted up in the stories. As I tend to do when reading something good. Knowing me there prolly will be a third time. Insomnia allows such things. What better way to occupy my mind than your stories! Anyway, loved this part. I laughed alot, then gaped a little. Makes me very curious. But you know I can wait..maybe not as long as it takes, but I can wait. Great job and loverliness all around I say.

Anne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 8:33 pm 
I love this fic! Your Tara is so smart. By showing Ira the documents she translates, she's getting a chance to relate to him as a grown-up and not just as his daughter's girlfriend. It doesn't look like it's going to be enough for him to oppose Sheila's nefarious scheme but hopefully Willow will stand up for herself and Tara.

Can't wait for the next update :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2002 5:08 pm 
Oh man, where have I been!

Oh man, Sheila needs a swift, ohhh, why I outta...grrr...she's such a ... MEANIE! hmphff :miff

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"

-----------------------------
Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:04 am 
I love Brianna even more after each chapter i read. She's just so smart... But how can she not be with two parents like willow and tara? ;)

I wonder if after more than a year since the end of last chapter, she finally manages to say Buffy instead of Fluffy;)

And i'm so mad at Willow's parents. Well, Ira seems to finally realise what tara means to both willow and brianna, but sheila is just so getting on my nerves... How can she even consider what she's considering?? I just wish this was just some fictional scenario, but i know it does happen and it makes me so upset.

Anyway, that was a great update, can't wait for more...

Chris
------------------
You laugh at me cause i'm diffenrent...
I laugh at you cause you're all the same - Jon Davis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 10:16 pm 
hey lisa! i've been buggin out for two weeks, because our school computers have a block on them so i could't read any fics what so ever. i finally go to go to my moms and well now i'm here.lol.

THE BABY'S NAME IS MEGAN!!!!!!!!! :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

i screamed when i read that. that is going to be the coolest baby ever!

and what's up with will's momand dad. what are they talking about . i'm starting to trust her dad but her mom needs a good kick in the head. :punch

hey the story is great so far. keep up the good work. and i can't wait for more.

much love :love

megan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 6:30 pm 
Oh ....I'm with Darkwiccan on the poker thing....but i'd make new places with the red hot poker to then stick the red hot poker in....

but then having been through the whole "you're not the childs real mother " stupidity with my daughters grandmother I know how Tara is going to feel about this. It doesn't matter how it all ends up...(it turned out ok in my case I have full custody..or as the tabloid press put it.."Granny loses child to lesbian".... ) It damn well hurts like hell at the time.

"MY heart belongs to Roslyn and it always will. I feel as if she and I have known each other through many incarnations, throughout the ages our souls are one and I, I can't imagine my life without her." Cicely. Northern Exposure. (of course she got shot through the heart a little later and died in Roslyns arms........)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 968 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33  Next