The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: UPDATE: Chapter 8c
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:24 am 
Arwen,

Thank you, sweetie. :kiss I appreciate your kind words. :heart

OH... just so you guys know... I just sent the update to my beta, so as I get it back and make any corrections, I'll post. :grin You should be happy to know that I added a scene to the end of what I had already written, so it's longer then it was originally. ;) 10 typed pages in Microsoft Word.

Anyway... just wanted to give you guys an update.

Hee... Xita approved of the update, :heart thank you sweetie, so I hope you guys like it as well.

Love you all,

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group|| ||September 11th 2001 - An on-line Memorial||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Have you forgotten all the people killed? Yes, some went down like heroes in that Pennsylvania field; Have you forgotten about our Pentagon? All the loved ones that we lost; And those left to carry on; Don't you tell me not to worry 'bout Bin Laden; Have you forgotten?" Darryl Worley, "Have You Forgotten?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:51 pm 
Hey jen..you are amazing..really you are. I've just read the fic all the way through and i had tears in my eyes, so amazing..i'm so glad our girls are back together, where they belong..thank you..keep updating please? :bigkiss , much love, sammi xxxx

Post subject: UPDATE: Chapter 8d
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:00 pm 
Sammi,

Awww.. :blush you are making me all blushy. Thank you sweetie for your very kind words.

WOW... you just read the fic all the way through, huh? Very cool. Sorry I made you cry though. :(

Update below. I hope you like it. *HUGS*

K... just a quick note before the update. Grimmy, this should answer a couple of your questions, but more explanations will come probably in the next chapter. Hope you can wait that long and I hope you and everyone else enjoy this chapter.

I had my beta sputtering when she was trying to talk after reading this, so I hope that's a good thing. :shy

Enjoy!

Oh... and it's NC-17. :grin

Any mistakes are mine, just point them out to me if you wish.

Title: Lost Letters

Author: Jennifer

Copyright © 2002 by Jennifer Johnson

Distribution: If you would like to archive this somewhere, please ask my permission first!

Feedback: jennpurr@yahoo.com or willowtaralove@netzero.com"> willowtaralove@netzero.com Please, give me feedback. Good or bad. Feel free to tell me what you think. Or just post it here.

Disclaimers: All characters belong to Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy/UPN/FOX and whoever else owns the rights. This is solely for my entertainment. Please do not copyright this story. All original characters belong to me.

F/F romance: If the idea and depiction of a same sex relationship bothers you, please do not read this story.

Pairings: W/T, X, B

Spoilers: None

Summary: Someone in Willow’s family has died and she discovers a painful secret.

Rating: This part is NC-17, for nudity and sexual content

Angst Level: Um… none really :grin

My Thanks: To Danie. Thanks for being my beta/friend and for helping me out with all the suggestions. You truly are gifted for writing. I hope you continue to do so. And D, don’t forget the catnip.

Also, to Melissa (Triscuit) and Xita, thanks for beta reading the love scene in this chapter and giving me your thoughts and impressions. I appreciate you both.

Dedication: To all the W/T fans. May we always keep Tara alive in our hearts.

Author's Notes: The timeline of this fic takes place 8 years after Tara left Willow in, “Tabula Rasa.” She left Sunnydale and moved to LA. They have not spoken since that time. Willow moved out of Buffy’s house and in with her parents until she graduated from College. Now, she has her own house and owns her own business.

Story Note: Guys, this is very angsty, but if you will hang in there through the whole story, I promise you it will be well worth it. If I make anyone cry, I am very sorry. Again, I’m sorry for the angst. Hang in there.

FIC: Lost Letters, Chapter 8d

By: Jennifer

Willow was resting her cheek on Tara’s right shoulder, lying on top of her, lightly tracing the scar on her girl’s neck with her finger. She sighed and began to speak in a quiet voice. “I still can’t believe he just asked you to move in… and work for him on top of that.”

Tara took in a deep breath before replying, “I think he might have felt obligated or something. We didn’t really talk about it.”

Lifting her head, Willow propped herself up on her elbow beside the blonde’s right shoulder. She looked at her finger, still tracing the visible scar. “I’m sorry I didn’t notice this before. Does…” her voice trailed off into nothing, unsure if she actually wanted to complete her question.

“Does what?” Tara asked, picking up on the other woman’s hesitation.

Shifting her eyes from her finger to sky blue eyes, she held them briefly before speaking. “Does it hurt?” Her voice sounded somewhat frightened, not being able to fathom the thought of her love being in pain.

Tara took Willow’s hand away from it’s tracing and brought her knuckles up to her lips, kissing them softly while closing her eyes. “Not any more. I still have nightmares sometimes though,” she admitted.

“I’m sorry,” the redhead sympathized, sorrowfully.

“It’s not your fault, sweetie. It was mine. I was stupid to not be prepared while out at night. I did have a stake, but it wasn’t anywhere where I could have grabbed it quickly enough.” She kissed Willow’s hand again while her mind traveled back to that night and her own stupidity.

“Why didn’t you use magic?” Willow asked, but when Tara locked eyes with her, she shifted her vision away. “I’m sorry.”

Cupping her cheek, the blonde turned her head back to look in her eyes. “It’s okay and to be honest, I wasn’t thinking about it. Like I said, my frame of mind wasn’t exactly the best. Part of me wanted him to just bite me and get it over with.”

Her eyes filling with tears at this, Willow let her head drop slowly, not looking at Tara. “I’ve… caused you so much… pain,” her voice was barely audible.

Tara had to force her tears from forming, closing her eyes for a second before opening them and speaking gently. “So have I. For you, I mean.”

Looking up at this, tears slipped down the hacker’s cheeks. “You didn’t do anything wrong, baby. You didn’t.” She turned her head to the right, letting her lips rest on Tara’s palm, giving it lingering kisses, calming her tears.

After a moment of silence, Willow turned her face back and looked at Tara again, her voice still soft but not as emotion filled. “You know, this wasn’t exactly what I had in mind when I agreed to be taken.” Her voice was somewhat sheepish.

Smiling, Tara rubbed her thumb over her girl’s cheek before gingerly pushing her fingers up and sifting them into Willow’s hair, cupping the back of her head. “It wasn’t?” her voice purred, trying to coax her soul mate to move closer to her.

“No,” Willow answered, letting herself be led.

As the blonde continued to pull her head down towards her, she asked, “What did you have in mind?”

Willow paused when her lips were inches away from Tara’s, still resting her weight on her elbow, “Can I show you?”

Licking her lips, the gentle woman looked down at Willow’s luscious lips and then brought her eyes back up to the green. “Please,” her voice almost desperate.

The redhead leaned down and with a soft, “I love you,” to her companion, they started to kiss passionately, her hands taking Tara’s, entwining their fingers and lifting them above her lover’s head.

Her lips started to trail away, kissing their way to the right, trailing down the side of Tara’s neck until they come to her pulse point. Her tongue snuck out, hesitantly tracing the bite marks on the woman’s neck.

When Tara moaned, Willow traced the scars more confidently before cupping the flat of her tongue around the skin and sucking it into her mouth, earning a moan from her partner.

Tara was taken aback by the hacker’s action at first, but soon gave into it. She unlaced the fingers of her left hand from Willow’s and brought it down, resting her palm on the back of Willow’s head, her fingers massaging the scalp.

She spent a few minutes, sucking and licking her lover’s neck before moving her lips to Tara’s throat. She kissed and nipped her way along the flesh.

Tipping her head back, the blonde gave her more room. Her breathing increased, soft noises escaping from her lips, her fingers still massaging.

Willow paid the same attention to the other side of Tara’s neck, the fingers of her own left hand leaving her soul mate’s and coming down beside the blonde’s cheek, quickly joined with her other hand at Tara’s other cheek.

Her lips gradually moved back to Tara’s, as they kissed passionately again, their tongues dancing.

The blonde’s right hand came down and rested on top of Willow’s back, caressing her skin up and down as soft sighs escaped into the mouth covering hers.

The hacker moaned when Tara’s thighs squeezed her own from their position in between the blonde Wicca’s legs.

When their lips finally pulled apart, Tara spoke breathily, “Straddle my hips.”

As Willow did this, they both bit off a moan when their centers rubbed together.

Quickly grabbing her lover’s waist, the blonde begged, “Don’t move.”

Willow caught on to what she wanted, gently starting to rock her hips, rubbing herself on the other girl.

Tara moved her thighs apart a little more, giving them more room.

“Oh Goddess, that feels good,” the redhead groaned loudly. Lifting her hands from Tara’s stomach, she slid them up to her breasts, cupping the flesh in both hands and rubbing her thumbs over the nipples.

“Mmmm,” Tara groaned out herself, moving her hips with Willow’s, tipping her head back briefly before looking up at the redhead. “You’re so beautiful,” she adoringly whispered.

“Not as beautiful as you,” the other replied, dipping her head down to her partner’s right breast, running her tongue in a circle around the areole.

Tara’s back arched, pushing more of her breast to the redhead’s tongue.

Cupping the nipple with her tongue, Willow began to suck on it, gently at first but eventually hungrily. Flicking the stiffened nub with her tongue, while her other hand tweaked the nipple of the blonde’s other breast.

Tara’s hands squeezed the other woman’s flesh, from their position on Willow’s waist.

Their hip movements were speeding up now, arousal taking over.

Her lips separated from her love’s nipple with a pop, a groan escaping Willow’s lips. “Gods, you feel so good. I want more,” she breathed, lifting her head up and attacking Tara’s lips in one fluid move.

“I… love… you…” Willow affirmed between kisses, before plunging her tongue into her girl’s mouth, kissing her deeply.

The blonde’s hands gripped around Willow’s waist more forcefully, making their hips stop their movement.

Ending their kiss, the hacker looked into her girl’s eyes. “What’s wrong, baby?”

“N-nothing, sweetie… I just…”

“What?” Willow asked, kissing her softly.

“Want more, too.” Tara gave her a half grin.

“OH!” Willow smiled, rolling her hips forward again, teasing the other girl.

“Mmmm…” Tara moaned throatily. “Lift your hips for a minute.”

The redhead did as she was requested and her lover moved her right hand down, sliding her palm under Willow’s pussy. “You’re so wet.”

Settling back down, she stayed still for a moment before moving herself against Tara’s hand, soaking her skin with her juices.

“Gods…” Willow moaned out in pleasure.

The gentle blonde inhaled sharply, the movement causing her own knuckles to rub against her clit. “Oh, wow…”

As Willow moved against Tara’s fingers, they shared each others moans, the redhead moaning loudly when one of her girlfriend’s fingers slipped past her outer lips, brushing over her opening before pushing upward, filling her to her knuckle.

“Ahhhh…” Willow cried out, her hips stilling, her hands resting over Tara’s breasts.

Tara stilled, suddenly afraid that she had hurt the other girl. “A-are you okay? Did I hurt you?” She asked terrified, trying to move her hand away.

Willow’s hand gripped the blonde’s wrist, holding her still. “No! Just, give me a minute. I…I haven’t, um…” she blushed, embarrassed.

“You haven’t…” Tara left the sentence open ended, realizing why Willow stopped.

“No… I-I mean, I have, but…not like that.” She looked anywhere, but into those soulful eyes.

“Sweetie, look at me,” the blonde asked, softly. Once their eyes reconnected, she admitted, “I understand.”

Willow smiled, but looked somewhat shocked as well. “You do?”

“Yes, it’s okay. Take as much time as you need. I don’t want to hurt you.”

Holding Tara’s eyes, her hand let go of her wrist and came back up to rest over the neglected breast. Slowly, she let her hips start to move, adjusting herself to being filled again.

“That feels good. You feel good inside me.”

“You’re so wet and warm.” Tara moved her finger a little bit, stroking Willow’s inner walls.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, leaning down and kissing Tara. Looking deeply into her eyes, “More.”

“A-are you sure?” the blonde searched her eyes for any uncertainty.

Lifting her hips up, the hacker whispered, “Yes.”

Tara nodded and as Willow lowered her hips again, her middle finger and index finger were enveloped around warm flesh.

“Oh Gods,” Willow breathed, leaning down to kiss Tara again.

Neither woman was sure who initiated the movement, but their hips were now moving slowly against one another again.

Breaking the kiss, the redhead moved so her left hand now rested on the bed beside Tara, her other hand stroking down her girlfriend’s arm and coming to rest over her bicep. She let her hips slowly start to raise and fall over Tara’s fingers, her head tipping back with pleasure.

“Uhhh, that’s feels so good.”

When Willow started to pick up the pace again, the blonde’s eyes rolled back as her knuckles started to brush against her clit again. “Willow,” she breathed, her breaths whimpering with the air around her.

“I love you,” the girl answered back, removing her hand from the bicep it was holding hostage and bringing it down to the bed on the other side of Tara, lowering her head down, her lips immediately finding her lovers.

Their lips brushed together languidly, opposite from the movement of the rest of their bodies.

Willow moaned into Tara’s mouth when she curled her fingers inside of her, brushing up against her g-spot. “Goddess,” she said into her partner’ mouth.

Tara’s left hand lifted and smoothed up and down the redhead’s back, caressing her flesh with passion. When their hips started to move faster, she pulled out of the kiss breathlessly. “Willow… I’m…”

“Don’t stop,” the redhead pleaded, her breathing verging on erratic. She pumped herself on Tara’s fingers, stroking her g-spot over and over again.

“Fuck…” she moaned with pleasure. “ I’m close.” Arching her back, the blonde tipped her head back onto the bed as her chest slid against her lover’s.

“Me too,” Willow groaned, her hips rolling faster. She latched her lips onto Tara’s left nipple, sucking it hungrily into her mouth, bathing it with her tongue.

Tara moved her thumb and brushed it against Willow’s clit, applying enough pressure to make the other girl abandon her nipple and cry out.

“Ahhhh… Tara, I’m… I’m…” she couldn’t say anymore, her hips stilling as she bathed her lover’s hand with her juices.

Seconds later, Tara cried out, arching her back again. As she slowly came down from her high, she stroked her free hand lovingly over the redhead’s back, calming her.

Moving her hips back, Willow extricated herself from the other woman’s fingers and let her upper body gently fall forward, lying fully on top of her lover.

Tara pulled her right hand out from underneath Willow’s body and lifted it up to join her other on the girl’s back, hugging her close.

As they breathed together, their breaths beginning to fall in sync, the hacker buried her face in her girlfriend’s neck, content in just resting there.

The blonde opened her eyes and whispered; her voice filled with emotion. “I... I love you, Willow.”

Willow lifted her head, looking down into blue eyes. “I love you, too.” Her strength coming back, she rested her elbows on the bed beside the blonde and leaned down, gently kissing the full lips she loved so much.

The kiss was slow and sensuous, expressing every emotion that they couldn’t physically say. When Willow did finally pull away, she was silent for a moment, just looking into Tara’s eyes.

Tara could sense that she was concentrating, trying to figure something out. When she spoke, her words were gentle. “What is it, sweetie?”

Willow smiled, her girl knew her so well. “What was his name?”

The blonde’s brow crinkled. That wasn’t what she was expecting. “Who?”

“The man that saved you. What was his name?” Willow shifted her weight to her left arm, her right hand coming up to trace over the scar on Tara’s neck again.

“Oh… A-Angel,” she waited for a reaction.

The redhead looked at her in surprise. “Angel?” she almost squeaked.

Tara just nodded her head slowly.

Willow was silent for a brief moment, before, “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Lowering her head to her neck again, the smaller woman snuggled into Tara’s embrace, mentally making the note to call Angel and thank him for all he has done for her girl.

The room was silent. The only sounds came from the sleeping woman, who was lying on her back. Her hair was fanned out over the pillow under her head. Her right arm was resting over her stomach, while her left was raised up over her head, the elbow bent so her forearm rested on top of her hair.

There were soft murmurs escaping from her lips, her breathing was even, indicating her slumber.

The woman lying beside her however, was far from resting peacefully. In fact, she hadn’t slept at all that night. Her mind was occupied with questions and emotions.

Willow was resting on her right side, looking at Tara, observing her sleep, as she thought about the night before. She smiled at the visions of their lovemaking.

Although, thinking about the night before also made the redhead feel incredibly ashamed. Not ashamed for what they had done or the night in and of itself, but more for the following morning and what she had done that day.

She couldn’t believe her behavior and the things she had said and done to Tara. She had almost messed things up completely, her pride getting the best of her. Her behavior had been forgiven, but it was something she would never forget. In fact, it was high on her list of things that she needed to ask her own self, forgiveness for.

Learning that the only reason Tara had come back to Sunnydale was because of a job opportunity, didn’t help matters either. The blonde had told her that she didn’t even want to come back and if it hadn’t been for Angel’s encouraging her to do so, to just throw caution to the wind and just do it, that she wouldn’t have returned. She would still be in LA, miserable, thinking about the woman she loved back in Sunnydale and whom she thought didn’t love her anymore. How wrong that assumption was.

Tears started slithering down Willow’s cheeks as everything flashed in her mind at once and when the woman beside her breathed in deeply, she couldn’t hold her emotions in any longer. She started to weep, her tears flowing unchecked, as she moved in one quick motion and gathered her lover in her arms.

Tara was startled awake at the sudden movement and pressure on her chest. Looking down, she found Willow’s left arm gripping around her stomach and her partner’s face buried in her chest. She could feel the moisture on her skin as well.

“Willow, what’s wrong? Are you okay?” She pulled her left arm down from behind her head and wrapped it around the other’s girls back as she waited for her to respond.

The only response Willow gave her though, was to scramble closer to her as she buried her face in the blonde’s neck, soaking it with her tears.

Squeezing her more tightly, Tara pleaded with her for an answer. “Sweetie, please! What’s wrong?”

Willow didn’t move, instead she spoke from the other girl’s neck, her voice somewhat muffled. “Me.”

The blonde frowned, the fingers of her left hand sifting through red hair. “What’s wrong with you?”

“I’m an idiot and I don’t deserve you.” She shook her head against warm skin.

“Willow, will you look at me?” Tara’s voice was calm, but it had a worried twinge to it.

Wiping her eyes on Tara’s neck, the redhead whimpered as she pulled her face back and looked into her lover’s eyes.

“There you are.” Lifting her hands up, her palms cupped around Willow’s cheeks and her thumbs wiped away her tears. “Why do you think you’re an idiot?” she asked gently, trying to soothe away whatever was bothering her girlfriend.

Squeezing her eyes shut for a brief second, Willow opened them back up and when she spoke again, her voice was barely audible. “I am. I… earlier… the things I said to you and did, I…”

“Shhh,” Tara interrupted her and tried to calm her. Leaning forward, she kissed her forehead. Looking back into her eyes, she spoke again. “I thought we already talked about this?”

Nodding slowly, the hacker agreed. “We did, but… I… I’m so sorry, Tara. So sorry.” Her tears started to fall again and her head started to dip down, but almost immediately she felt her face being lifted back up.

“I know you are and I forgive you, but…” her voice trailed off and Tara smiled softly.

“But what?” Willow questioned, not understanding the smile. The arm around Tara’s waist unlatched and her hand smoothed upwards, coming to rest over the other woman’s heart.

“But… it’s going to take more than that for you to push me away. I love you.” Tara kissed her gingerly, lingering for a moment before pulling away.

“I don’t want to push you away, baby.” Willow’s voice was sad, but direct. She leaned into the touch from the hands on her face, closing her eyes.

Smiling, the blonde’s thumbs wiped away the last remaining tears on her girlfriend’s face. “Lie down with me. You’re exhausted, sweetie.”

Opening her eyes, Willow nodded. When the hands left her face and Tara opened her arms, she went into them gladly, resting her head on her girl’s shoulder. She closed her eyes and listened to the blonde’s breathing.

“I love you, Willow,” Tara whispered, her voice full of emotion.

Lifting her head one more time, the redhead met her lover’s eyes. “I love you, too.” Leaning down, she kissed her softly before laying her head back down on Tara’s shoulder.

“Don’t leave me,” her voice was vulnerable.

“I’m not going to leave you,” the blonde reassured her, running her hand soothingly over her back. “I promise.”

“Never?” Willow’s voice whispered, her exhaustion finally taking over her body.

“Never,” Tara agreed. She listened in the silence for a few minutes as Willow’s breathing evened out, indicating she had fallen asleep and shortly after, she too succumbed to its calling.

TBC...

Questions? Comments?? :kiss

Jen

||My Fan Fiction and More!|| ||My Yahoo Group|| ||September 11th 2001 - An on-line Memorial||
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Have you forgotten all the people killed? Yes, some went down like heroes in that Pennsylvania field; Have you forgotten about our Pentagon? All the loved ones that we lost; And those left to carry on; Don't you tell me not to worry 'bout Bin Laden; Have you forgotten?" Darryl Worley, "Have You Forgotten?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:09 am 
OMG! You're back! The fic's back!! That update was just... whoa... wow.:love Every time you update, Jen I can't believe this fic gets better.... and it always does. The way you can go from smoking hot scenes to the most tender and touching moments, astounds me. As always, more please!!!

-----------

JennY

"Ya ever hear Dad introduce us to people? 'This is our daughter, Dottie... and this is our other daughter, Dottie's sister.' They shoulda just had you and bought a dog."- Kit from A League of Their Own

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:47 am 
Hey Jen..uh..wow...they are about the only two words i can speak right now :thud I loved that part honey and the way they were with each other was so amazing and so hot, keep writing, you are amazing..I made you blush, huh? he he. Thank you for your sweet words, you are lovely. Much love, sammi xxx:bow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:02 pm 

ummm is WOW too cliche????

It's the only word I can think of at the moment....my brain's not properly functional....maybe a cold shower would revigorate it!

I loved the emotional parts too...not to make you think that I'm too shallow or something :p

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:07 pm 

ummm is WOW too cliche????

It's the only word I can think of at the moment....my brain's not properly functional....maybe a cold shower would revigorate it!

I loved the emotional parts too...not to make you think that I'm too shallow or something :p

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

Post subject: Re: UPDATE: Chapter 8d
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:14 pm 

Some of my questions will be answered... I had questions ? Had to re-read part of this fic to trigger my old memory, must be my age :D .

Aaaaanywayzz... I'm still wondering why Tara is so ashamed or frightened to show Willow that scar. They have lots of time to figure that and other things out. It's not like being apart for some many years can be glossed over in about a weekend. Best not to TRY that either.

As usual Willow has trouble accepting that someone forgives her, she consistently has more trouble forgiving herself for whatever went wrong. That can get tiresome, if Tara says she forgives Willow, she really should assume it true and maybe start forgiving (which is not the same as forgetting obviously) herself. It's no fun to live with a brooding Willow :D

Both of them will just have to ease themselves back together. And for both their sakes I hope they take the slow approach. That's probably might biggest worry right now, going to fast and therefore skipping problems... which always surface at the worst possible time of course....

Ah well, good to see the story is back and might even finish this year :D

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 3:29 am 
Jenn, thanks for the update. I am glad they finally got to be together :) together. I am also glad Willow got to apologize again cause she had acted weird. Glad to see this fic back!

- - - - - - - - - - -
"The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last."

-Willie Wonka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:44 am 
:bigwave hey there..

Lovely update, i really loved it. the waiting was worted;)

I really want to read more of this soon, the making love scene was just...HOT...i don't have words for it.

Just wow..:thud

Wanna :read more!! ghihi...update soon?? :pray

Love: Jesse/Drumbly:blush

Me: "..I fall for you more everyday i live.."

Kattie: "..Hey, i told you to becareful and look where you walk
[/b]

Edited by: Drumbly at: 7/10/03 4:45 am

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:04 am 
Great update! I'm also glad Willow got a chance to explain her actions. She definitely owed it to Tara :spin

And of course NC-17 is always good :bounce

-shuyaku

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 9:12 pm 
hi there Jen :wave

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

*falls out of chair*

*speechless, wait give me a minute..........ok i'm good now*

i'm a little behind, i just read your fic, and i think i'm in love! i think i even shed a couple tears along the way :happycry it was amazing, i found myself not being able to scrool down the page fast enough to find out what happened next. evil, evil cliffhangers though, i enjoyed it though! made me want to read it even more! i'm really loving your writing style very much! major props to that! also loved the NC-17 part :drool i can't wait for the up-date

Krystle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:51 am 
Wow an update :bounce :bounce

She is back:applause :applause

And with what kind of an update:grin

Hmm i love to see them happy and when they´re having SEX:love :blush

More please really soon:pray

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

Post subject: Hello Little One
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:42 pm 
*in a swirl of blue mist the Lady Dragon appears* Hello there Jenn *picks you up and puts you on my shoulder* That's right. It's me...The Lady Dragon. Thanks to the wonderful kindess and generosity of Xita I have returned. (Thank you again Xita!! *bows to you*

So, my most favorite kitten in the whole wide world...seeing as I have returned mayhaps, I could take you for a fly soon, yes?

You just let me know...*nuzzles your cheek*

The Lady Dragon

* in a swirl of blue mist the dragon disappears*

I am the dragon that hides from the sun and flies in the moonlight.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:58 pm 
Jen!

I am absolutely in love with this fic. It's so emotional and so well written.

I apologize deeply for not leaving feedback before *Bad Holly* because you most definitely deserve it. :)

Having Willow and Tara reconnect...man, I had the tissues ready. And even though this hasn't been updated in a while, I'm still waiting patiently and I do still read this over again from time to time.

So thank you Jen, for a wonderful story and I hope RL is treating you well.

~Holly~ :heart

"I've got this ache, and I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces." Ginger - Ginger Snaps

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

"I know who you really are...you're the one who cries when you're alone." - Where Will You Go? - Evanescence

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:04 am 
You and your damned evil cliffhangers...more...now...update...must have update:gnome :pray

Great job really...too good...addictive...arrrrghhh

Post subject: from a fan
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:08 am 
What can I say? Great JOB~! Im glad that your back. But update as soon as possible please??? Thanks

Post subject: Hi Kittens... not an update
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 4:48 pm 
Hey kittens, :heart

I'm sorry that this isn't an update and if I got you guys excited for nothing, I'm truely sorry.

I hope to have an update to one of my fics soon, I just don't know which one it will be. Besides the three on-going fics I have started on this board, I also have two or three floating around in my brain, begging to be written. A couple of them I have already started. They are just waiting to be finished or waiting for the inspiration to hit so they will go some where.

Anyway... I just wanted you guys to know that I hadn't forgotten about you. Hopefully I'll be back soon with an update. I've just been so busy lately, but next week I'll have four days off in row. I'm hoping my muse will cooperate then and help me with some inspiration. I'm not making any promises, though.

Hope to see you kittens soon. :kiss

**HUGS**

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Phoebe: Be vewy, vewy quiet. We're hunting demons. ~ Charmed: Season 2, "P3 H20"

Post subject: FIC: Lost Letters
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:57 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

OMG i love this fic...i'm kinda new here and i'm kinda late on reading it but i love it and i hope that there will be another update soon :bounce :applause you're an awesome writer and i hope you continure with this story...i love it ok bye

love ya

Post subject: Re: New FIC: Lost Letters
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:04 am 
10. Troll Hammer

hey jenn!

i found this story by accident really... someone was looking for it, and it got me curious enough to click on the link myself... and boy! am i glad i did 'cause i absolutely loved it! i must say you got me teary-eyed with the letter reading part... it was as if i could project what willow was going through while tara's words were being read...

and when they did come together... the road was really rough for those two...i totally understand why willow freaked, although i wanted to beat her a bit with her cowardice and stupidity... i'm just glad that, as tara said, it will take more than that to scare her away... there's still some insecurities and questions to work out and blanks to fill out, but i'm glad their not giving up...

i'm glad to hear that you have plans on finishing this story cause i think it would be a real shame if something as good as this is left unfinished...

i'm forever grateful to ariel for asking for this fic and to Carleen for giving the link... if not for them i wouldn't have stumbled upon this wonderful story (at least before the promised update hehe)....

hope to see you back soon on the first page of the Pens with the update!

later!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

omg i cannot believe i have never read this story before...evrery chapter makes me all teary and almost makes me want to cry. I wonder what is gunna happen next hmmm i hope its good or it can be angsty whatever u feel like cuz angsty is cool too!!! But please update soon i need willow tara happy time :) !!
Erin

Post subject: WOW
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:00 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Talk about a long time for me to be away. Hello kittens. Did anyone miss me? Did anyone even notice I was gone? Hmm... :paranoid

I know it's been forever and after going through a bunch of stuff over the past few years, I've finally gotten back into writing. I thank Roleplay for that, and NO not the kind you're thinking. Pervs! Myspace Roleplay. Anyone else play over there?

Anyway. If anyone is still interested in my stories, please let me know and I can see about updating sometime soon. Just bear with me. Life is busy.

Let me know what you guys would like me to do.

Kind of nice to be back. :peace

Love you all,

Jen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:26 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Yes, you should defitintely continue and give us the gift of another update. I already said wellcome back. It's nice to have you back, too.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:53 pm 
3. Flaming O

You have to update this fic before any others. I'm dying to read the rest of it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:24 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Anyone you want to do will be good with us glad you are back :kgeek

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:03 pm 
2. Floating Rose

fantastic to see you back, have been reading this fic over the last few days and have absolutely fallen in love with it, i love your writing style.

so happy you're continuing you've mad my happy little day

:party

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:52 pm 
3. Flaming O

Please update

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:42 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Oh yes, please continue soon. I think this story must have started right before I joined the board, so I missed it. Glad it got back to the first page and I finally found it and am loving it. Very emotional, with the angst and sex and second guessing and sex, so can't wait to see what's next.

Great job!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:48 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Hey Kittens,

OMG! If you can be patient with me a little bit longer, I should hopefully be able to get something out for you. I have been going through a move and getting settled these past few months.

Thank you so much to those of you that are still waiting and are being patient with me. I appreciate it much.

Till later, Love ye kittens.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:39 pm 
3. Flaming O

How cool would it be if there was an update... Wicked cool

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next