The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Update!!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:40 am 
I think Willow is going to self destruct if Tara doesn't call her soon. I don't think her poor little heart can take it.

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

Willow Powered | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

My lack of talent is more than made up for by my enthusiasm.

Post subject: Re: Update take two?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:04 am 
You updated!! You have no idea how happy i am right now.......

I love this fic, i'm so excited its back and that your back, with the writing....yay!!

Tara should just phone, it'll make her feel better and Willow, bless, who is just going round and round in crazy circles!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:58 pm 
I have to agree with Debra - this Tara is more than just a bit confused. At the end of the date I was thinking - okay Tara is finally realizing her feelings and actually acting on them. This update leads me to believe she isn't up to dealing with them yet. Hopefully Willow won't get hurt too much before the happiness truly begins...

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:03 pm 
Ok, I finally got to sit and read all of this fic. And may I say that I think that it's the first time that I've ever been pissed at Tara. WTF? Just call Willow back and admit it already, you're A BIG OL' LESBIAN!

And for the writing, as always emotion provoking. You put much detail to somethings other authors pass over. Good stuff DW.

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:58 pm 
Replies

xonethousandtears08x – Can I just call you 1ktears? Cuz WOW, that’s an involved screenname :lol Very good question you pose… I’m not sure even Tara has the answer.

Tigerkid – I’m glad you liked the Willow babble… I actually cut it down… it used to be this ridiculously long inner-monologue where Willow briefly comes to the horrifying conclusion that Tara joined the Peace Corps overnight and was somewhere in Guam feeding needy “Guamians”. But I felt it had just gotten too silly, so I pulled it back to something more brief and believable… I hope.

kisstheviolets – Poor Willow… she really is suffering in this story isn’t she? Well, hopefully things will work out for the best in the end.

Irishgrl3 – I’m not sure Tara is thinking about Willow at all… that’s the problem. Maybe Lisa will get the stick removed from her ass and do a little coercion on Will’s behalf. Then again, maybe not.

thebardgirl – Well, Willow isn’t the towel-throwing type. Not only because she’s tenacious… but also because she’s clinging to a hope… wait.. that’s the definition of tenacious…. Well, the clinging part anyway… Will’s a little desperate for this to work out. Let’s hope for her mental/emotional survival, it does.

JustSkipIt – I don’t think that Tara is screening Willow. Willow only called once, and Tara missed it. I think that if Tara had answered the call initially… the angst wouldn’t be as… well... angsty. You’re right though, Tara doesn’t know what she wants… and she had better figure it out… for both their sakes.

WillowPowered – I think Willow really needs a hug. Anyone have a hug for Willow?

veiled isis moon – I agree… Man! I wish Tara would poo or get off the pot! Crazy lady... she makes my writing muscle hurt.

shuyaku – I warn everyone now… this story is gonna get darker before it gets lighter. Enjoy! :devil

terra21 – The most common response I’ve gotten to this story… whether here or in email is this “Wow, it’s like you’re writing my life!” I am trying to make this story as painfully real as possible… and most of the time in real life, the people you wish would behave in one way, behave in exactly the opposite… and it’s really aggravating. I’m surprised I haven’t gotten any other “Tara is pissing me off” notices. As much as I love Tara… it’s interesting to take her down this path… and I like that I’m evoking strong responses… frankly, in this story, she’s pissing me off too. It’s really hard to write a character who, by their nature, does not want to explore change. They kind of stagnate and it’s like pulling teeth to get them to move. But it sure makes for interesting reading, eh? :angel

Until next time!

Cheers

DW :pride

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:17 am 
Ha, I know. And yes you can call me that. It makes everything much easier.:)

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:19 am 
I know I didn't reply straight away after reading this, but I got into think-y mode for a while.

Anyways, Tara in this piece is very frustrating. Choose already woman! It's pissing me off. She should just go up to her room and ask herself what she wants. What she needs. She needs to decide and then act. For now she's been pretty much acting and then, thinking about deciding. And, it's pissing me off. Or did I say that already?

Call Willow already! And stop being so freakin' indecisive!

Can't wait to get even more frustrated DW.

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

Post subject: Re: REPOST: The Heart Rules The Mind
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:12 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:tumble Darkwiccan it's been sooooo long and the story is soooooooooooo good do you think you will be adding new chapters someday?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:16 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

ha.. aww man. i got so excited.. definitly thought there may have been an update lol.
i do hope you continue this story one day. it's brilliant. i really love all your other stories as well. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:25 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

I'm looking for a Christmas miracle ! in the way of an update to this fic. I love this fic and want to see it finished very much.I think anon-bethany has givin me hope of all the fics I really love coming back to be finished.So come on kitten clap or pray or write in whatever it takes to get this fic started again!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:00 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
hey I just saw this fic my bad I lost all the previouses updates
will you be posting soon? 'cause it's really good I'm lovin' it!

why on earth Tara is so damn confused?? jeez Willow's head over heels in love with her she just can't lead her on!!

update-y goodness soon? :pray

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:17 am 
2. Floating Rose

I didn't know this fic until I saw it a few days ago among the first topics in the board here. I'm really glad I found it. I loved it, read all of it in one sitting and was left hoping for more... I don't know if you plan to continue writing, or if you'll even read this, but I wanted to tell you that I loved your story and that I think you're a very talented writer. The way you manage to convey so much in few words is really amazing, as is how you've dealt with the very complex issue of Tara's way of dealing with her mother's illness. This issue in particular, you've done a great job, exploring every one of its layers. And the scene with Tara's nightmare and Willow's childhood story... it was incredibly powerful and touching.
Even if the story should remain unfinished, I'm still very glad you decided to write and share it.
I wish you good luck in all your projects, to go with the talent and skill you already have.

-Ana

Ich bin für Liebe, ich bin für die die's lieben zu leben; ich bin für die, die Liebe geben auch wenns schwer ist im Leben.
- Curse, "Widerstand"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:52 pm 
3. Flaming O

someone has to finish this story pleaseeee!!! dont leave it like this, this has a different lines and context please somebody finish this.!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:43 pm 
3. Flaming O

please continue thisssss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:56 pm 
3. Flaming O

someone can finish this fic pleaseee!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:55 pm 
3. Flaming O

please someone continue with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:28 pm 
3. Flaming O

please do!!! i miss this story!! :(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:09 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hehe @ marlaman22

But now that we're at it ... this was a great story! Come on, call! DarkWiccan, I'll send you cookies!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

THIS IS AGREAT STORY PLEASE SOMEONE CAN CONTINUE WITH THIS???

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:33 pm 
3. Flaming O

pleaseeeee continue with thiss!!!!

Last edited by marlaman22 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:39 pm 
3. Flaming O

PLEASE SOMEONE CONTINUE WOITH THIS STORY IS A GRWAT ONE AND A GREAT IDEA FOR A DIFFFERENT STORY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:41 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Ajaja, wow I hope my story has such rabid fans by the time it hits page 10. ;-) Anyway, just wanted to add my name to the list of eager readers. Hope this one continues.

p.s. lots of exclamation points = messed up page widths. Could you remove a few?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

ok, I removerd few exclamations points but please someone continue with this!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:48 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey this is an awesome story and really should be finished!!! I hope you get your muse back soon! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:23 pm 
3. Flaming O

[please continue with this pleaseee somebodt can continue this amazing story!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I want more updates soon. DW, I love it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:56 pm 
3. Flaming O

please continue with this, it is an amazingstiry with a tara so confused but maybe not in lov with willow and willow is so in love with tara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:54 am 
3. Flaming O

Aaaarrrgggg I just got to the end and there's no loving. I beg of you please update.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:18 pm 
3. Flaming O

[WE APRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE CAN CONTINUE WITH THIS AMAZING FIC, this story has power!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 pm 
5. Willowhand

:luv Oh my god this fic needs more! I don't care how long it's been, it needs MORE!

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next