The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Savior of Man, Parts I and II
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:39 pm 
Howdy! :bigwave This is my first time posting on Pens, although I have been a lurker for quite some time. I love every bit of feedback I can get. Thanks so much for your time.

Author: Jessica Jordan, aka Beautifultrgdy, aka, Beautifultragedy, aka thumper.

Disclaimer: Joss Whedon is my god. All Characters with the excetion of the few belong to him, ME, and any other affiliate who dares take credit.

Warnings: Violence, rape, NC-17 parts, pregnancy, language, and possible character death. High Angst, also lots of love.

Characters belonging to Joss: Willow, Tara, Buffy, Faith, Dawn, Angel, Xander, Anya, Giles.

My own Characters: Anna, Ally, and a few others too minor to mention.

Chapter 1: Moma Tara

Life is made up of a series of moments, a series of choices. There are moments in life that determine who you are and who you will be. Those moments can be as small and as seemingly insignificant as hitting the snooze button once more. Or those self-defining moments can also be something so crucial that your life changes instantly. Do we stay and fight, or do we flee?

“Run! Run! Run for your lives,” screeches Tara as she runs around the room, arms raised above her head and waving wildly.

Willow watches from the doorway, a smile playing out over her lips as she watches her girlfriend play with a child.

“Ms. Rosenburg?” A voice calls out from behind her.

Willow turns to look at the woman and says, “Yes, Dr. Dunleavy?” Her eyes wander back to the other room as she hears Tara yell out, “Here comes the tickle monster!”

The gentle, small woman smiles, “You know, we love it when Ms. Maclay comes to volunteer here. She grins at the red head, “The children here at Sunnydale Memorial live for the days that ‘Miss Tara’ comes to play with them.”

Willow’s mouth curves into a huge smile as she nods, “Tara is so good with kids.” She looks around before whispering quietly, “We are thinking about adopting!”

Dr. Dunleavy nods her head, “I think that is a wonderful idea! Let me know if you need any help with the paperwork. I have a friend in Social Services.” She places her hand on Willow’s arm, leading her into the children’s ward at Sunnydale Memorial.

Willow’s eyes spy her beautiful lover swinging a small child in slow, spinning circles. “Faster, Tara, faster!” The little boy says to the blonde. “No way! You’ll puke all over me, Jimmy!” Tara replies to the bald boy. “I promise I won’t! I promise,” he pleads with her. Suddenly, Tara has a burst of speed and Jimmy squeals in delight. She carefully puts him down and is met with a chorus of, “My turn! My turn!”

“Children, it’s time for Ms. Maclay to leave. Visiting hours are over,” Dr. Dunleavy announces. She is surrounded by pouting children yelling, “NO!” A tiny girl clutches Tara’s leg tightly, looking up at the blonde with big brown eyes, “D-don’t go. P-please, Miss Tara.” Tara looks to Dr. Dunleavy, “Is it all right if I just read them one more story? Please doctor?” A chorus of, “Please doctor,” mirrors Tara’s plea.

Dr. Dunleavy sighs, “It’s against hospital policy, Miss Maclay.”

Willow rolls her eyes, thinking, ‘We go through this every time! Stupid politics!’

“It’s just ten more minutes, doctor. Can’t you overlook it just this once?” Tara gives the doctor her sexy half-grin and Dr. Dunleavy caves.

“Ten more minutes, Miss Maclay. That’s all I can give you. Do you know what their parents’ would say if they knew you were here past visiting hours?”

Tara picks up the girl attached to her leg and says, “Here that Sarah? You guys get one more story. What one should it be?”

Ten voices scream out ten different things. “The Ugly Duckling!” “Cinderella!” “Three Blind Mice!” “Snow White!” Over the din a voice can be heard saying, “Stop yelling!” The kids quiet down and a girl tells Tara, “Since it’s Jimmy’s last week here, I think he should get to pick the story. Is that all right, Miss Tara?” Tara looks at the other children who nod their approval.

Willow gives a quick wave to Tara who smiles and mouths, “Hi.” Turning to Dr. Dunleavy, Willow asks, “Is Jimmy getting to go home?” The doctor nods, “Yes. There is nothing more we can do for him, so his parents want him to come home.” Willow’s face falls, “You mean…” Dr. Dunleavy nods, “I’m afraid so Ms. Rosenburg.”

“What story do you want to hear, Jimmy?” Tara asks the cute little boy. Jimmy shrugs, “I dunno, Tara.” Tara sits down on the bed, pulling the little boy on her lap to share it with Sarah. “Well, you must have a favorite story, Jimmy.” He nods, “I do…” Tara kisses his forehead, “Well, what is it buddy?” Jimmy looks at Tara and says, “I like the story you tell where you don’t read from a book, Tara. I like it ‘cause when you tell it… The story changes. It gets better. More stuff happens, and… I like it. I told my mommy about it and she says I like it better ‘cause it comes from your heart.”

Tara sniffles a little, tears forming behind her eyes, “Okay Jimmy. I’ll tell you a story from my heart, not from a book. Every one into bed!”

Dr. Dunleavy turns to Willow, “Would you like to sit down, Ms. Rosenburg?” Willow nods and Dr. Dunleavy points to a few chairs resting by the beds. They walk over and sit down.

After all of the children are in bed, Tara crawls up next to Jimmy in the bed and asks, “Which story should I tell?” Jimmy grins, “I want to hear about Glory!” Tara laughs, “All right Jimmy. Glory it is.” Tara looks over at Willow, and their eyes make contact for half-a-second. In that time Tara can hear Willow’s thoughts, ‘You told them about GLORY?!’ Tara nods. Willow rolls her eyes.

“You guys ready for the story?” All the kids nods happily, “Yes! Please, Tara!” Tara grins, “All right guys. Here we go…”

Out of no where – in the dark of night… BAM! CRACK! A woman appears. Tall, blonde, and beautiful. But completely EVIL! She was here in Sunnydale on a mission. She was here to find The Key. She had been searching for The Key for thousands of years! For, you see, the woman, whose name is Glory, was a goddess. And she had been kicked out of her home by her sisters. And she needed The Key to get back home. A little birdy told Glory that her Key was here in Sunnydale. So, Glory came to Sunnydale, bringing her ugly minions with her. She searched far and wide for the Key – but she had no idea what it looked like! While she was looking for this Key – she met Buffy. Now, Buffy is Sunnydale’s very own superhero. Whenever there are big scary monsters lurking about in the dark, Buffy is there to make sure it never comes back again. Buffy even stopped a monster right in this very hospital!

Off the shocked looks of the children Tara says, “But that is a story for another time.”

When Buffy met Glory, she tried to fight her – thinking that Glory was just another monster. Glory kicked Buffy’s butt! Buffy came home with bruises all over her! Everyone who knew Buffy was so frightened – we all thought the world was going to end if Glory found her Key. We thought the world was going to end because if Glory used The Key to get back home – all the walls between the worlds would come tumbling down. That meant all of the monsters that lived in those other worlds would come and live in ours. Then, we discovered that Glory could be fought with magick!

Tara once again looks away from the children’s enraptured faces and catches Willow’s eye. ‘I love you,” she sends telepathically to her red head.

A very p-powerful, and very good witch Willow tried a spell on the evil goddess to make her go away. And it worked! Willow the good Witch sent Glory far, far away! It took Glory weeks to get back to Sunnydale! And by the time she did come back – Willow the good Witch and her good friend Tara had a plan! They were going to try this really big spell that would make it to where Glory would… Um… Forget who she was and never ver try to find the key again. The good witches gathered all the right materials for the spell and worked long hours. They were together every night for weeks, working non-stop on how to stop Glory. Finally, when the time was right… BAM! They chanted the spell and Glory forgot what she was doing in Sunnydale in the first place! And we all lived happily ever after!”

Tara looks around the hospital room, most of the children fell asleep during the story. Jimmy looks up at Tara as his eyes droop slowly close and whispers, “I love you, Tara. Thank you.” Tara smiles, “Sweet dreams Jimmy.” She slowly stands up and walks towards Dr. Dunleavy and Willow. “Good night guys. I’ll see you next Saturday.”

The three adults exit the children’s ward at Sunnydale Memorial as quietly as they can. “Thank you so much for volunteering, Ms. Maclay,” Dr. Dunleavy says, “The children really look forward to your visits.” Tara blushes, “Th-thank you doctor.”

Willow takes Tara’s hand in hers and whispers, “I love you, baby.” Tara grins, “I love you, too, Willow.”

Dr. Dunleavy smiles, “You two have a great week.” Tara smiles, “Good-bye doctor.” She happily leaves the hospital with her lover.

“Would you like to get some coffee, baby,” Willow asks as they walk towards Revello Drive. Tara shakes her head, “Dawn is spending the night at her new friend Ally’s. Buffy is on patrol by now. No one is at the house… We’ll be all alone. I’m really not thinking about coffee, Willow. In fact, the only thing I’m thinking about is you. Naked. On the bed. So, let’s get home.”

Willow’s jaw drops to the floor, “Yes, ma’am! We’re heading home right now!

“Tara! We’re not even to the porch yet,” Willow shrieks as her lover nibbles her neck and unbuttons her jeans. Tara giggles, “I know that Wil… I just don’t want to wait any longer baby.” She licks Willows neck and bites her earlobe, “Do you mind,” she whispers softly in Willow’s ear. Willow shakes her head, “No! No, no, no. Really not with the minding, but maybe we should wait until we’re inside. ‘Cause I don’t want to give the neighbors a show… Again. I mean that one time with those demons controlling our sex drives was more than enough free shows, don’t you think…”

Tara shoves her mouth against Willow’s mouth, stopping the flow of words. She pulls away and says, “I enjoy a Willow babble as much as the next girl, but right now – I want to be doing something else with your mouth.”

Wordlessly, Willow nods and grabs Tara’s hand, dragging her inside the house. As soon as they shut the door, Tara shoves Willow against it, ravishing her neck and mouth. “Mmm-aahh,” Willow moans out as Tara’s hand grabs her ass and squeezes. “What do you want me to do to you,” Tara sexily asks Willow. Willow grins, “Anything you want to, baby.” Tara nibbles her neck, “What if I wanted to play a game? Would you play with me, Willow?” Willow quickly nods, “Anything you want, baby.”

“What if I wanted to take you here on the stairs? Make love to you for hours – right here on the stairs. Would you let me?” Tara asks Willow, caressing her body gently. “Oh, Goddess, YES,” Willow excited tells her lover. She takes her hands and tangles them in Tara’s beautiful blonde hair. “Take me now, Tara!”

“Ahem,” a voice floats from the top of the stairs. Shocked, both eyes fly to the person who interrupted their private moment.

“You guys m-might want to head up to your room and be a-alone,” Dawn says, tears streaming down her face.

Immediately, Tara frees herself from Willow and says, “Oh, Dawnie – what’s the matter sweetie?”

Dawn cries harder and says, “Nothing guys, really. You just go be together.” She turns and runs back to her room, sobs shaking her body.

Tara looks at Willow who says, “I’ll make some tea, you go see what’s wrong.” Tara nods gratefully and climbs the stairs to get to Dawn’s room. Knocking gently at the distraught girl’s door Tara calls out, “Dawnie? Can I come in?” She hears a small noise in reply and says, “I’m going to take that as a yes.”

Slowly, she walks in the room, seeing Dawn laying on the bed, fully clothed with the pillow over her head. Tara softly sits down beside her, lifting the pillow off of Dawn. Dawn looks up at her, tears filling her eyes. Tara slowly pulls Dawn into a hug, cradling the poor girl and rocking her gently. “What happened, baby girl,” Tara asks Dawn kindly.

Dawn shudders but doesn’t reply. Willow walks into the room, setting the tea on the nightstand. “Are you all right Dawn?” Tara looks at Willow and says, “Can I have some time alone with her please, Willow?” Willow nods, “All right.” As Willow leaves the room, Dawn slowly wipes away her tears.

Tara kisses her forehead tenderly, “Tell me what happened Dawnie.” Helping the smaller brunette wipe away the remaining tears, Tara soothes Dawn.

A small hiccup escapes Dawn’s lips as she parts them to tell her story. “I-I can’t, Tara. It’s so awful!”

Tara tucks a strand of Dawn’s hair behind her ear and asks slowly, “Is it Ally?”

Dawn nods, “Yeah.”

Tara sighs, “I thought things were going pretty good between you guys. You were excited about spending the night with her tonight – you even made me promise not to tell Buffy that she was your girlfriend.”

Dawn nods, “I know I was excited. And everything was going great…” She trails off, tears forming again.

“But,” Tara prompts her. “What happened, Dawnie?”

Dawn sighs loudly, “Her mom walked in on us.”

Shocked Tara exclaims, “DAWN! What did she see?”

Dawn rolls her eyes, “Not that! We were just kissing a little. But her mom freaked out! She started yelling and called me a dirty little dyke. She t-told me to get out. So I left.”

Tara pulls Dawn close to her, “Oh, Dawnie! That sucks. What did Ally do?”

Dawn frowns, “She just sat there. But she kept wiping her mouth like it was dirty or something, Tara! I can’t believe… I mean, I thought that she felt… Felt like I did. I was so stupid!” Tara shakes her head, “You weren’t stupid, Dawn. It turns out that Ally just isn’t the right person for you.” Dawn nods. Tara lays the girl down and cuddles her on the bed.

“I can promise that it isn’t always like this.” Tara says after a few minutes of silence. “Really?” Dawn asks, sounding like a small child. Tara nods, “Really. Some day you will find the one person who will make you laugh when no one else can. The one person you know you will spend the rest of your life with. I’m not going to promise that it won’t hurt, because it will. But the good things will make up for the hurting.”

Dawn smiles, “You mean, some day I will find my Willow?” Tara laughs, “That is exactly what I mean sweetie.” Tara wraps her arm around Dawn, “You will find your Willow some day. But remember, you have a long time to find her… Or him for that matter.” Dawn rolls her eyes, “I don’t think it’s going to be a him, Tara.” Tara makes a sound of mock relief, “Thank Goddess!”

Willow walks by the door and hears the conversation thinking, “Aw! How sweet!”

“Thanks for talking with me, Tara,” dawn whispers sleepily.

“Anytime, Dawnie! You know I love you.”

“I know you love me Tara. I love you, too. You are the closest thing I have to a mother now. It’s funny – whenever I have a problem of whenever something bothers me I think of you. Thank you for being there for me,” Dawn tells her softly.

Tara kisses her forehead, “Good night, Dawn.”

Dawn smiles as Tara leaves the room and whispers, “Good night, Mom.”

I'll be posting as often as I can. ;)

Edited by: beautifultrgdy at: 12/6/04 3:28 pm

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Savior of Man, Part I
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:40 am 
hi,

I'm really liking this story, it's so sweet. Poor Dawn though! Must have been really embarrassing too!

I hope you update soon.

Luv Hannah :bigwave

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:03 am 
:laugh Don't you just hate it when that happens?

:laugh That's going to have me giggling for hours.

Nice job, I'll be coming back for more!

-Rei:pride :sheep :kitty

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

Post subject: Reply to Posts and Updates for ALL
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:06 pm 
Howdy Hannah! I'm glad you are enjoying my fic. Hopefully you'll still like it in the end.

Heya Ambersagoddess! It does suck when things like that happen. Please do come back for more.

Now for the update!

Chapter 2 'Goddess's Blessing'

“Hey, is Dawnie okay?” Willow asks quietly as Tara walks into their room. Slowly Tara nods, “She’ll be fine.” She begins to undress, changing into her pj’s. “Um, Tara,” Willow asks softly. Turning to look at her lover Tara says, “Yes, baby?” Willow frowns, “What was wrong with Dawn?” Clearing her throat Tara replies, “Matters of the heart, baby. Nothing a little birthday cake ice cream and lovin’ from her friend won’t cure.” She climbs into bed, snuggling up close to Willow.

“Wait – matters of the heart? Some stinky boy hurt our Dawnie and you act like it’s nothing!” Willow bursts out, pulling away from Tara’s comfort. Tara sighs, “Willow – it’s under control. I promise. Just, let’s get some sleep and we’ll see how things are in the morning.”

“But – Tara! This is big. It’s bigger than big. It’s huge! It’s colossal! It’s giganamous! Dawn’s first heartache! I don’t think it should be an open and shut case like you make it out to be.” Willow tells her girlfriend, sounding exasperated.

“D-drop it, Willow,” Tara tells her firmly. She rolls over, facing the door. “Tara, how can you act like this is nothing? I mean, Dawn is like our baby. This is a big major step in her life! It’s right up there with college and first kisses and – and – and eighteenth birthdays… Oh, and sex! Oh, Goddess… Is she having sex?” Frustrated, Tara looks at Willow, “Honey, drop it. You have to t-trust me when I say that everything is under control. Please, just go to sleep.”

Wordlessly, Willow nods. “Thank you, Wil. Good-night,” Tara says smiling and closing her eyes. With a flick of her wrist, Tara turns the lights out and snuggles down under the covers.

After a few minutes of silence Willow starts, “Are you sure-.” Tara groans loudly, “For Pete’s sake Willow! L-look, s-since you are obviously so w-worried about Dawn, I’m g-going to go sleep in her r-r-room.” Tara rolls out of bed and angrily leaves the room.

Willow runs out after her, “Tara? Baby, come back. I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to upset you. I mean, you haven’t stuttered like that in ages. I took this Dawnie thing way too far. Please, Tara? Come back to bed.”

Tara looks back at Willow and shakes her head, “Sweet dreams, Wil. I love you and I’ll see you in the morning.” Willow’s face falls as she sputters, “But.. I… Tara… I’m… I… I’m sorry… Wha… Uh… Plea… Don’t be like this.” Sighing Tara kisses her forehead, “I love you.” Willow grins happily. Tara then turns and walks into Dawn’s room. As she quietly closes the door she can hear Willow whisper, “Damn it.”

“Tara?” Dawn sleepily calls out, seeing a silhouette by her door. “Hey, sleepy-head,” Tara gently says, “Scoot over, I’m coming in.” Happily Dawn squeezes over, letting Tara in. Wrapping her arms around the teenager, Tara makes herself comfortable. “Sweet dreams, Dawnie,” she whispers in her ear. “You, too,” Dawn murmurs sleepily.

After a few minutes Dawn asks, “Did you and Willow fight?” Tara smiles and gives Dawn a small squeeze, “No, baby girl. We didn’t fight. I just thought you’d like some company tonight – hard day and all.” Dawn rolls her eyes and sarcastically says, “Right.” Tara sits up, “What’s that supposed to mean?” Dawn looks at Tara and grins, “The walls are paper thin. I heard everything.” Tara shyly looks away, “Oh… Um, sorry.” Dawn shakes her head, “Don’t be sorry. Thanks for not saying anything to Willow, Tara.” Tara nods, “Oh, of course, Dawn. It’s not my story to tell.”

They settle back down into a sleeping position. “Sleep tight,” Dawn whispers to her mother figure. “How tight,” Tara teases, intensifying her grip on the brunette. “Eep! Oxygen becoming an issue,” Dawn playfully tells her. Tara loosens her hold and whispers, “Love you, munchkin.” Dawn grins, “You too, Glenda.” Tara gently kisses the back of Dawn’s head and they drift off into peaceful sleep.

“Hey, Wills. What are you doing in the kitchen at this hour,” Buffy asks as she walks in quietly from patrolling. Willow shrugs, “Thirsty?” Buffy shakes her head, “Try again, witchy-woman.” Willow groans, “Well…” Buffy grabs a box of pizza from the fridge and a coke and settles down on a barstool next to Willow saying, “We’ve got plenty of time and a whole box of pizza to talk about it.”

Willow frowns, “Well…” Buffy sighs, “Willow – I am your very best friend in the world. We’ve been through apocalypses. Plural. Tell me!” Willow groans, “All right! Here’s what happened. I picked tar up at the hospital ‘cause she volunteers on Saturdays, and I always meet her there. But, that’s not what’s the matter. When we got home – we thought that we were alone ‘cause Dawn was supposed to be at Ally’s house and you were on patrol. So we were gonna… Um, you know. Then we see that Dawn’s crying and home and stuff.”

She pauses for a breath and to gauge Buffy’s reaction. “Please, go on. And tell me that this story ends with Dawn not crying anymore.” When Willow nods Buffy says, “Okay, then. Continue.”

“Well, Tara goes and talks to her and gets the whole story. I only catch bits and pieces ‘cause I wasn’t invited to their stupid conference.” Willow says a little bitter sounding. Buffy squeezes her arm, “It’s hard not to be the one she turns to, I know.” Willow nods, “It’s not just that either! When Tara comes back to our room, I try to get her to tell me what’s up and she gives me as little information as possible! I mean, I’m just worried about Dawn and I only want to know how to help her. Tara’s like ‘Oh, it’s nothing. I have it under control!’ Pfft! Whatever,” Willow rolls her eyes, looking at the ceiling.

“Oh, I see what happened,” Buffy says quietly, “you’re down here in the kitchen proving to Tara that she should have told you.” Willow slowly shakes her head, “Nope.” Buffy frowns, “Well, what are you doin’ down here, then?”

“I made her mad ‘cause I kept pushing so she went to sleep in Dawn’s room tonight,” Willow tells Buffy in a rush. “Yikes,” was Buffy’s reply. “She hasn’t slept in Dawn’s room for the longest time.” Slowly Willow nods, “Yeah, I know Buff.” Buffy offers Willow a smile, “Well, tomorrow’s a new day. We should try to get some sleep.” Buffy helps Willow to her feet, throws away the pizza box and the two friends make their way up the stairs.

At the top, Willow reluctantly says her good-night. Buffy reaches out and grabs Willow’s hand, “I know you don’t like sleeping alone, would you like to sleep with me?” Raising her eyebrows playfully Willow says, “Buffy! I had no idea!” Shocked Buffy squeals, “NO! I meant…” Willow giggles, “I know what you meant Buffy. I was just pokin’ fun at ya.” Buffy swats at her, “Evil!” Willow smiles, “I would like that, Buffy. It would be just like old times when I would sleep over.” Buffy smiles back, “Yes it would.”

Dawn wakes to the wonderful smell of cooking bacon and pancakes. “Mmm,” she says softly, her mouth watering on instinct. She climbs out of bed and begins her morning decent down the stairs.

“Good Morning, Dawnie,” Tara calls out as Dawn enters the kitchen. Dawn grins, “Morning, Tara.” She walks over and hugs the blonde from behind, “Are we having funny shapes, or rounds today?” Tara laughs, “Well, they started out as rounds, but the quickly decided that this Saturday was definitely more of a funny shapes day.” Dawn moves to steal a strip of bacon from the plate and Tara smacks her hand, “You know the rules! No eating until everyone is downstairs.”

Dawn’s lip juts out as she pouts. “Just one piece, Tara? Please?”

Tara rolls her eyes, “All right! But just one!”

“Win-ner,” Dawn announces happily. She quickly pops the bacon into her mouth before Tara can change her mind. “OW! Hot! Hot! Ow,” she yelps as the freshly cooked food burns her mouth. Tara looks at her with concern and says, “Careful, it’s hot.”

“Thanks for the warning,” Dawn says sarcastically. They laugh for a second before Tara asks, “Scrambled eggs? Or omelets?” Dawn shrugs, “Omelet I guess. Cheese and chocolate chip one?” Making a face Tara nods, “Anything you want, Dawnie. But you have to eat it.” Dawn grins, “I love you, Tara.” Tara rolls her eyes, “Of course you do! Who else would cook for you or do your laundry? You certainly wouldn’t do it yourself.”

Pretending to be offended Dawn gasps, “Ouch! That hurt right here, Tara,” she says grasping where her heart is supposed to be. Tara laughs loudly, amused greatly by the brunette’s good mood. “I see you’re feeling much better than last night.”

Dawn shrugs, ”It’s not the end of the world ‘cause Ally wasn’t all I thought she would be. I mean, I’ve still got you and Willow, right? And Buffy, too. Like you said, I’ve got plenty of time to find someone that I want to share my life with.”

Tara grins, “I’m proud of you, Dawn! You are being very mature about this. And yes, you will always have us here to love you. No matter what.” Dawn hugs Tara and they relax in each other’s arms for a moment. Then they hear a voice come from the door, “Oh, I see how it is Dawnie. She stays with you for one night and you automatically assume that she’s your girlfriend now?”

Jerking back from Tara dawn starts to explain, “No, Willow, I wasn’t-.”

Willow laughs, “I was just kidding, Dawn.” She saunters over to her girlfriend and firmly plants a kiss on the blonde’s full lips. “Morning, baby,” Tara whispers. “Morning,” Willow replies. “Are you still mad at me?”

Tara shakes her head, “Nope.” She turns back to the stove, placing Dawn’s eggs on a plate and saying, “Is Buffy up yet?”

“Buffy is up. She’s grumpy and starving, but she’s up,” a voice calls from behind them. Dawn laughs, “She’s also referring to herself in the third person again. Which we all agreed was something only crazy people and evil demons do.” Grumbling, Buffy plops down on a stool by the island.

“Would you like an omelet, Buffy,” Tara asks sweetly. Suddenly, Buffy perks up, “Food?” Dawn pokes her sister, “Um, you do know it’s Saturday, right? The day we all have a family breakfast?” Off Buffy’s blank stare Dawn says, “Oh, that’s right. You and Willow wouldn’t know about it. Willow is always rushing off for class and you are always disappearing to the Magick Box to talk with Giles.”

Tara clears her throat and gives Dawn a warning look. “Shutting up,” Dawn says quickly.

“Dawnie, you know that Slayer stuff is important,” Buffy begins.

Dawn interrupts her, “I know. Sorry I said something. You’re here now, so let’s enjoy a family breakfast with the whole family.” Tara smiles, “Yes, we’ve got lots of yummy funny shaped pancakes and a ton of bacon, which I personally can’t see how you and Dawn eat it, Buffy. We’ve also got plenty of scrambled eggs and one chocolate chip omelet for Dawnie.” Buffy rolls her eyes, “You do too much, Tara.” Willow pokes her, “Hey! Don’t curse a good thing, Buff! Eat!” The four women sit down and enjoy a amazing family breakfast.

The constant ‘click-clack’ of the computer keys can be heard throughout the bedroom. Willow glances at the clock. It reads ’11:36’. “I should go to bed,” she says aloud to no one but herself. Suddenly, she feels a pair of cool hands massaging her neck. “Mmm, that feels nice, baby,” she murmurs to her Tara.

In her sexiest voice Tara whispers in Willow’s ear, “Are you coming to bed, lover?” Willow feels the desire wash over her as Tara’s hands work lower on her back. “Oh, yes,” she replies, standing up and leading Tara up the stairs to their room.

Once inside, Tara quickly closes the door. “I love you, Willow,” She whispers huskily. “I love you, too, Tara,” Willow tells her, placing warm kisses down her neck.

Without waiting, Tara takes off Willow’s shirt and works on unbuttoning her jeans. “Some one is a little antsy today,” Willow teases. Tara arches and eyebrow, “Are you complaining?” Promptly Willow shakes her head, “Certainly not. Just, If I’m going to be naked, so are you.”

She removes Tara’s shirt with ease and tugs her skirt free from Tara’s bam-pow hips. Pressing Willow to the bed, Tara devours her mouth in passionate kisses.

“Wait, Tara,” Willow whispers huskily. Tara stops looking at Willow. “There is something I wanted to ask you.”

Tara nods and Willow sighs, “Tara, will you marry me?”

Gasping, Tara asks, “Really?”

Willow nods, “Really. I am so in love with you, baby. I want to be able to spend the rest of my life waking up next to you. I want you to be my always. I want to be your forever. You are my every dream, my every wish. I want to shout it from the rooftops that I love you, Tara Maclay. I want to look at you and know that you are mine forever. Will you complete my life? Please, Tara, will you marry me?”

“Yes,” Tara whispers, tears forming behind her eyes. “I will! Yes, Willow. I will marry you!” She kisses her lover hungrily.

‘I love you’ is the mutual thought between the girls. There is no more need for the spoken word – everything is shared with free emotions and magickal thoughts. As the kisses intensify, bright blue magickal energy starts to flow around them. Tara’s hand removes Willow’s panties as she kisses her neck softly.

Willow brings her hands to cup Tara’s ass before she unties the strings holding her lover’s panties together. She gasps as she smells the combined scent of their arousal creeping up. “Goddess, yes,” she yells out as Tara presses her soaked sex against her hot, throbbing core. Neither woman notices the magickal flames helping to caress their bodies.

Grinding her body against Willow’s, Tara gasps loudly in pleasure. Her hands roam over Willow’s body, touching every part of her soft flesh. Sweat forms on her brow, and beads form in the valley between her breasts. Willow sees them and lifts her head to lick them.

Both of their breaths quicken as their bodies come together naturally. “Goddess,” Tara moans. The magick around them deepens. Becoming brighter, flowing faster. Willow lifts her head and whispers in Tara’s ear, “I need you, baby.” Tara nods, sliding off of Willow to lay beside her.

“Together,” Willow manages to get out between shaky breaths. Tara nods and the two women enter each other with strong fingers pumping slowly. “Oh, Goddess,” Willow whimpers, her passion building deep within her soul. They quicken the pace, loving each other in perfect synchronicity.

Moans sounding loudly and as one, they continue making love. “Goddess!” Tara whispers, clutching Willow tightly, her climax nearing. Willow can feel her own release is drawing close, the well-known fire developing in her stomach. “Oh, my GODDESS!” Willow screams, her orgasm washing over her. At the same time, Tara quietly calls out, “Oh, my Goddess.” Her inner-muscles taking Willow’s fingers deeper, she experiences a powerful orgasm.

As they scream in unison, the magick light becomes blinding. It swirls around them before exploding in a spectacular show and entering Tara through her mouth and eyes.

“Tara! What was that? Are you okay, baby,” Willow screams as Tara collapses on the bed. Tara opens her eyes and smiles at Willow. “I think the Goddess gave us her blessing.”

Willow frowns, “Why were you the only one who was affected, then?”

Tara shrugs, “I’m not sure. All I know is that it felt wonderful. It wasn’t evil at all. It was like someone planted warm honey and pure sugar in my tummy.”

Willow smiles and kisses Tara softly. “As long as you aren’t worried, I guess I shouldn’t be.”

Tara nods, “I love you, baby.”

Willow smiles again, “I love you, too.” She cuddles close to Tara and whispers in her ear, “You are going to marry me.”

Tara grins her sexy half-grin, “Yes, I am. I am going to marry the perfectly wonderful you.” The snuggle down under the covers. “We should get some sleep, baby. I have a job interview in the morning,” Tara whispers sleepily.

They become quiet for a minute before Tara squeals excitedly. “What?” Willow asks her surprised. “I am going to marry you!” Tara says happily.

Willow laughs, “Yes, you are!” She pulls Tara closer, kissing her naked shoulder softly. “You are going to always be mine.” Tara sighs, “I am the happiest woman in the world right now, Willow.”

They remain in their tangled position for several more minutes before Tara says softly, “Can I go tell Dawn?”

Shocked, Willow exclaims, “What? Now?!”

Tara looks at her and nods, “Yes, now. I mean, this is the most wonderful that has ever happened to me. I want Dawnie to know! She’s my very best friend.” Sighing Willow tells her, “All right. Go tell Dawn.”

Happily, Tara bounds out of bed, grabbing the robe Dawn had given her for Christmas and running out the door.

“Tara?” Dawn asks confused as the blonde slips quietly into her room.

“Scoot over,” Tara tells her, a hint of sing-song in her voice.

“Okay, I know for a fact that you and Willow aren’t fighting. I very much heard the musical sexcapades not ten minutes ago. So… Why are you here with me instead of SLEEPING like every other normal person is?” Dawn asks sleepily.

Tara laughs, “You are so cranky! I guess I shouldn’t tell you my extremely good news that I wanted you to be the first to know.” She turns to leave, but Dawn grabs her arm.

“Wait! You have to tell me now. I’m already awake and everything,” Dawn says reasonably.

Tara wraps her arms around Dawn and says, “Willow asked me to marry her.”

Dawn screams, “YES!” She bounces excitedly on the bed. “Oh, yay! I get to help with the wedding, right? I mean, there’s all kinds of planning to be done. Flowers, food, guests. Bridesmaids. All sorts of work! Wait – you did say yes, right. Please, tell me you said yes!”

Tara giggles, “I swear, you inherited Willow-babble! Of course I said yes! What do you take me for – a dummy?”

Dawn gives a sigh of relief. “You had me worried for a second there.” She gives Tara a big smile, “This is absolutely wonderful! I am so happy for you guys! This is a great way to start out summer vacation!”

Tara nods, “I just had to tell you, Dawnie!” Dawn grins as Tara kisses her forehead, “Sleep tight, kid.” Tara crawls out of the bed and walks to the door. Looking back she asks, “I know I don’t have to ask, but - will you be my maid of honor?”

Dawn squeals happily, “OF COURSE!” She runs over and hugs Tara. Then she looks from Tara to the door before sprinting to Willow and Tara’s room. Tara tears off after her, but Dawn has a natural athletic advantage. She bounds into the room and jumps on the bed covering Willow in kisses. “I am so happy for you two!”

Willow shrieks, not prepared for an attack by the Dawn-monster. “Dawnie – you scared me,” she yells out. Dawn giggles, “Sorry, Wil. I just had to tell you that this is the best thing in the entire world!”

“What’s the best thing in the entire world?” Buffy asks from the doorway. “And why is my sister on the bed with a very naked Willow and an almost naked Tara?”

Tara quickly pulls her robe closed again and Willow covers herself up better. “Um, well… You see,” Tara starts to explain, but Dawn jumps to the rescue, “Tara and Willow are getting married!”

Buffy’s jaw drops to the floor as she exclaims, “SERIUOSLY?!” When all three girls nods, Buffy joins them on the bed, pulling Tara into a giant Slayer hug. “This is the best thing in the entire world!”

Willow laughs, “Um, I love you all. But as Buffy mentioned earlier – I am extremely naked and would very much like to be alone with my fiancée.” Buffy and Dawn share a look.

“Don’t worry Buff,” Dawn explains, “You’ve already missed this evenings sexcapades.”

Blushing deeply, Tara looks at the floor. “N-night you guys,” She says softly to the departing sisters.

“Now will you snuggle with me,” Willow whines softly. Tara nods, laying in bed with her soon to be wife. “I love you, baby,” Willow whispers in her ear.

“Love you, too,” Tara tells her happily as she closes her eyes, suddenly so very tired.

More posts soon!

--Jessica

Edited by: Warduke at: 8/29/04 1:42 pm

Post subject: Re: Reply to Posts and Updates for ALL
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:15 pm 
Well well, Tara's all with the secrety. :no Bad girl.

Why won't Dawnie tell Willow, lesbians are lesbians, wether they're Willow or Tara.

Meh.

Anyway.

Good job, I'm still coming back!

-Rei:pride :sheep :kitty

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

Post subject: Yet Another Update
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:40 pm 
A lazy Sunday for me.... Hence all the great posting update thingies. :banana Ha, this dancing banana is the greatest - tehe!

Chapter 3 'Prophecy'

A child from two women born,

Shall cure the blind and heal the torn.

A Witch and a Sorceress they shall be,

Their love present for all to see.

The babe fashioned from a seedless womb,

Shall awaken angels from their tombs.

Daughter of truth and savior of man,

She will, the demons, ban.

Guarded by the holy name,

Waiting for powers she alone can claim.

A Daughter of the Goddess shall appear,

To teach the babe what good she holds dear.

Only a child, but a liberator of man,

She shall do what no other can.

With power to heal and power to free,

She will save them all, wait and see.

So it is written, so shall it be.

“The Sorceress has received her powers,” a deep demonic voice growls. A giant blue hand slams down on the table in front of a woman.

“Yes, Klingharth. Last night the Goddess gave them to her,” The woman replies to him softly.

“It was not a question,” Klingharth spits out at her. “I know that she received them. I felt it in the air, did you not?”

“Yes, I felt it,” she tells him quietly.

“Then we have waited too long. The child shall come and bring ruin to me and my family.”

Slowly, the woman shakes her head, “It is not too late my lord. There is still time. If you allow me, I believe I have a plan.”

Growling slightly, the demon whispers, “Tell me.”

“Angelus. We release him and he turns the Sorceress. There hasn’t been an evil sorceress in ages. It will be perfect, and the prophecy will be averted for another millennia.” She smiles, satisfied with herself.

Klingharth thinks a moment before saying, “Done.” He disappears in a flash of light.

Amy breathes a sigh of relief. “Oh, that was almost bad.” She calmly takes out a piece of cheese and begins gnawing on it.

“You say there was swirling blue light? And it exploded and entered through your eyes and mouth?” Giles asks Tara as all of the Summers’ household sits at the Magick Shop.

Tara nods, “Yes, Mr. Giles.”

“Are you sure that you weren’t doing anything? I can’t seem to find something in my memory about a spell where no actions were involved.”

Blushing ten shades of red, Tara shakes her head, “W-we weren’t d-doing anything.” As she turns colours and sinks lower in her chair, the beautiful roses on the table wilt and seem to hide with her.

“Um, did anyone else see that,” Dawn asks, pointing to the flowers.

The group stares at the flowers, “What do you mean? They’ve just wilted, Dawn,” Buffy says shooting her little sister a look.

“Are you sure, Tara?” Giles asks once again.

Tara gulps, “Well, um, Willow and I may have been. Um, well. We might have been, m-m-m-making love.” As she finishes her sentence she lays her head down on the table in embarrassment.

Giles quickly takes his glasses off and cleans them, “Well. I’ll, erm, look into this.”

“Tara, what kind of wedding were you thinking of,” Buffy exclaims loudly, trying to change the subject.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Giles states, “Congratulations are in order I believe.”

“Thanks Giles,” Willow comments softly.

“A small one. In the woods,” Tara tells Buffy happily. Perking up as soon as the word wedding was out of Buffy’s mouth. As she sits up, the flowers on the table also come back to life.

“Look at the flowers now,” Dawn exclaims loudly.

Everyone glances at the flowers, surprised to see a noticeable difference. “Giles, your flowers are wonky,” Tara tells him gently.

“They follow your moods Tara,” Dawn says, sounding worried.

“I don’t think that is what is happening here, Dawn,” Giles says slowly.

“Yeah-huh,” Dawn insists. “Tara, get angry.”

“Dawn, I don’t think getting mad is the solution,” Tara starts to say.

“Tara, just trust me! Get mad,” Dawn tells her, becoming impatient.

Biting her lower lip, Tara thinks of her mother, and the brutal death she witnessed. Becoming angrier by the second, she continues to see her father beat her mother to death with a baseball bat.

“Holy SHIT!” Buffy yells as the flowers on the table burst into flames.

Immediately, Tara calms down and the flames disappear, leaving the flowers unharmed. “Okay, so Dawn is right,” Giles quietly exclaims.

“Giles,” Tara whispers, terrified. “Wh-what is going on?”

Willow moves to comfort her fiancée, but is pushed away, “Don’t touch me,” Tara yells. “There’s something wrong with me!”

“No, Tara. There isn’t anything wrong with you,” Willow explains, reaching out for her again.

The flowers on the table flicker with small flames and Willow pulls her hand back in, eyeing them warily.

“I don’t believe there is anything wrong with you,” Giles tells her reassuringly. He grabs a book from the shelf and flips through a few pages. For a few minutes, everyone is silent. Giles throws the book down and grabs another, hurriedly searching the pages for something to prove that Tara is going to be fine.

Everyone stares at him as he grunts, “Ah, I found it.”

He looks down at Tara and says, “Here, you read this out loud for me.”

Tara grabs the books from him and softly reads,

“The Goddess shall bless the Sorceress with her powers on the eve of the bloodstone moon.

A promise of what to come that is all too soon.

With sapphire eyes and a heart of gold,

A purpose in life yet untold.

One half of a love that from which life shall grow,

The Goddess’s blessing she shall know.

Mother of the savior of life,

The Sorceress shall have a witch for a wife.

Together, under the stars they shall create,

A babe that will prove true, an undying fate.”

After a pause, “Do you think that Tara is this Sorceress?” Giles looks at Willow, “Yes, I do. I very much believe she is. Just this morning I received a phone call from England, the Coven of Light there told me that a prophecy was about to be fulfilled. Something about the Savior of Man. Let me ring them back and get them to send me that prophecy.”

Tara stares dumbly at the flowers on the table, unable to absorb anything anyone is saying. “Baby,” Willow whispers to her. “Just leave me be, Willow,” Tara tells her softly. Tara stands up and walks to the back room.

Without warning, Dawn follows her. “Dawn,” Willow calls after her, “She wants to be alone!” Dawn doesn’t listen and keeps on walking after Tara.

Tara is sitting on the mat on the floor of Buffy’s training room in the back. Dawn walks over to her and sits down beside her. After a few minutes Tara asks, “What if I am dangerous, Dawnie?”

Dawn grins, “You couldn’t be if you tried, Tara. We both know you take pity on even spiders.”

Tara laughs gently, “I hope you are right, Dawn.”

“Of course I’m right! How could I not be? I mean, look at my face! Is this a face of a liar?” Dawn jokes playfully.

Tara rolls her eyes. “I’m not ready to go back in there. It’s just too confusing.” Dawn nods, “So we’ll stay here for a bit. I bet they don’t even miss us.”

“Thank you Sister Mercury,” Giles says into the telephone. Looking back at Buffy and Willow he tells them, “I have a copy of the book they read the prophecy out of.” He returns to the shelf and searches for a book. After five minutes her says, “Aha!” Pulling the book from its place her begins to flip furiously through it. “Here it is.”

“A child from two women born,

Shall cure the blind and heal the torn.

A Witch and a Sorceress they shall be,

Their love present for all to see.

The babe fashioned from a seedless womb,

Shall awaken angels from their tombs.

Daughter of truth and savior of man,

She will, the demons, ban.

Guarded by the holy name,

Waiting for powers she alone can claim.

A Daughter of the Goddess shall appear,

To teach the babe what good she holds dear.

Only a child, but a liberator of man,

She shall do what no other can.

With power to heal and power to free,

She will save them all, wait and see.

So it is written, so shall it be.”

Speechless, Willow stares at Giles.

“You mean… Willow and Tara are going to have a baby? And it’s going to be this uber-powerful savior thingy?” Buffy says, shocked.

Giles nods, “That is what this is saying.”

Willow sighs, “It makes sense. ‘Sapphire eyes and a heart of gold.’ That is unmistakably Tara. And I am a very powerful Witch. Wait – WE HAVE A BABY?!” Willow looks at Buffy.

Buffy grins, “Wil! You have a baby!”

Willow smiles, “I have a baby? I have a baby! Tara and I have a baby!”

Buffy hugs her tight, “Oh, I am so going to spoil that little turd rotten! She’s going to have every stuffed animal from the store, and every piece of candy I can fit in her mouth. She’ll never know what it’s like to be scared ‘cause I’ll always protect her, and...”

Willow laughs, “She’ll have a lot of fun with Aunt Buffy!” Giles clears his throat and Willow glances at him, “Oh, of course she’ll spend lots of time with Grandpa Giles!”

Giles smiles briefly, “As grateful I am to be included in these talks of family, we really need to focus. The coven warms that you and Tara both will be in danger until the baby is conceived.”

Willow frowns, “Danger?”

Giles nods, “Your child will be the Savior of Man, Willow. Demons and vampires alike will try to avert this prophecy.”

Buffy hits the table with her fist, “Shit! Just when one of us finally thinks about having a family – here comes the Hellmouth threatening to ruin it all. Well, I won’t let it!”

Willow hugs Buffy, “I know you won’t.”

Sitting quietly in their bedroom, Willow and Tara are alone and thinking. Tara looks to Willow, a question building on her lips.

“A baby,” Tara asks softly. Willow nods, “Our baby, Tara. We’re going to have a baby. And she’ll be entirely ours.” Tara’s face breaks into a smile and tears roll down her cheeks. “I love you so much Willow.” She pulls her lover into a tight embrace.

“I love you, too, Tara,” Willow whispers happily. She kisses her warmly, “I’m going to have your baby.” Tara grins at her, “You are!”

Willow sighs contentedly, “When do you want to get married?”

Tara looks Willow in the eye, thinking quietly. After a few minutes of staring into her soul, Tara kisses her softly on the lips and whispers, “Now.”

“Now?!” Willow says surprised.

Tara smiles her half-grin, “Yes, now. I don’t want to wait another minute, Wil. I want to be your wife, now.”

“Okay.”

“This Saturday?” Buffy asks loudly. “As in, five days from now?”

Both women nod in reply.

Dawn jumps up and down, “There is so much to plan! Ooh, you both need dresses! We have to plan food, drinks, music. Guests!”

Laughing, Tara hugs Dawn and says, “I would love if you would help us get ready!”

All four girls sit in the kitchen in happy silence. “We have a wedding to plan,” Buffy exclaims happily.

Gasping, Willow looks to her and says, “Ohmygodbuffy! I am sooooooooo sorry! I haven’t asked you what I assumed that you knew I was going to ask you! I am so sorry for not asking you already. I thought I wouldn’t have to, but now that I think about it I’m horrible for now already asking what I should have asked already –.”

Buffy looks at Willow and screams, “ASK ME ALREADY!”

Grinning sheepishly Willow mutters, “Will you stand beside me and be my maid of honor?”

Buffy’s jaw drops to the floor, “Of course Willow!” The Witch and the Slayer hug tightly, as the Sorceress and the Key watch on happily.

Jessica

Edited by: Warduke at: 8/29/04 1:42 pm

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 1:41 pm 
Hey! Ooh, I'm liking this very much so :heart . It's so good. Can't wait to read more. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: Chapter 4 and Replies
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:00 pm 
Sam: Thanks sOoOo much! Keep reading! ;)

Chapter 4 'Connection?'

“Hey hey hey! Here comes Uncle Xander, bringing gifts.”

Turning from the computer to look up at her childhood friend, Willow asks, “Huh?”

Xander grins, “Gifts. For the baby. For the Moms. Presents? You know – goodies hidden within boxes and brightly coloured paper?”

Still confused Willow asks, “Why?” Dawn jumps in, “Hey, don’t look a horse gift in the mouth, Willow.” Correcting her, “A gift horse in the mouth, Dawnie. And thank you for the wonderful presents, Uncle Xander,” Tara tells him warmly, walking over to hug him.

“At least someone appreciates me,” Xander pointedly tells Willow.

“But, why gifts,” Willow asks again.

“For you and Tara. For the baby. So I’m a little early on presents, but I just couldn’t wait!” He tells them excitedly. After a second, “Buffy and Giles got gifts, too.”

Laughing, Tara says, “You are too sweet, but Willow isn’t even pregnant yet! We have to be married before we can even try to get pregnant. It’s the Wiccan law.”

“What? I guess that makes some kind of sense. Being married and all. Wait – that means that Saturday Willow’s going to be pregnant? Whoa,” Dawn says, almost speaking to herself.

“Well, maybe not Saturday. But after Saturday, maybe,” Willow explains, somewhat confused herself.

Returning from the kitchen, Buffy tells them, “All of the invitations are made. Except this one,” showing Willow and Tara the name.

“Why didn’t we make Angel’s,” Willow asks confused.

“Well, Dawn made the list and I wasn’t sure this name was supposed to be on there,” Buffy says slowly.

Nodding Willow replies, “Of course Angel is invited! I mean, he’s… Angel!”

Buffy smiles, “All right-y. Angel is a go.” She disappears back to the kitchen.

“Everything is coming together,” Giles says happily from the dining room, “I just got off the phone with the florist and they have the twelve dozen white roses we need. And for a reasonable price, too.”

Buffy returns from the kitchen, “All set. I even called… Kathy, I believe her name is, and she agreed to do the handfasting.”

Looking around at her make-shift family, tears begin to form behind Tara’s eyes, “You guys,” she whispers. “Thank you all so much for helping with the wedding.” Crying in earnest, Tara turns to leave the room. No one allows her to, though. A big group hug ensues – all except for Giles.

“Hey. There is large amount of females hanging on my Xander. Why?” Anya says, walking in from a shopping trip.

Laughing, “We’ve trapped Tara in a group hug,” he explains to Anya.

“Hmm. Why is this considered comfortable?”

Squeaking out from the middle, “It’s not! Oxygen is becoming an issue.”

Releasing their hold on Tara, the group moves away.

“I love all of you so very much,” Tara whispers softly.

“Oh, I love you, too, Tara,” Buffy says squeezing her arm.

“Yeah, I mean – you’re going to be my sister-in-law, Tara. That makes us family,” Xander says playfully punching her shoulder.

Dawn just smiles at Tara, knowing that she can hear her thoughts. ‘I love you like a sister. I love you like a friend. I know I can count on you for anything. You are my family. I love you.’

“Dawnie!” Tara exclaims, hugging the teenager tightly. “Always, munchkin,” She whispers in her ear.

“Thanks, Glenda,” Dawn says smiling.

“God,” Buffy says laughing. “That was so long ago! I mean, the first time you watched Dawn while I was patrolling, Tara. It’s been ages since you two have watched Wizard of Oz. I know it’s been at least four months since the last time I’ve heard those nicknames.”

Willow laughs, “Isn’t it cute? Glenda the Good Witch!”

Giles clears his throat, “Although, Tara is no longer classified as a witch. She is a very powerful Sorceress. One who has received full powers by the Goddess and could very well control the earth with the extent of her powers.”

Everyone stares at Giles, unsure of how to respond. “Way to kill the mood Giles,” Xander exclaims, playfully chastising the old British man.

“Oh, Goddess,” Tara moans slightly, arching her back and running her hand down her side. “I never knew that planning a wedding would be so much work!” Looking at the clock she thinks, ‘Only 7 o’clock. It feels like I’ve been here for hours.’

“C’mon, Tara,” Dawn says in her ear, startling her.

“What?”

“C’mon! You’re stressed, I’m bored – we’re going to the Bronze!” Dawn tells her dragging her to her feet.

“Dawn, I don’t know,” Tara says slowly.

“No buts! It’s DJ night – no cover. Please? For me?” Jutting her lower lip out, Dawn pouts at Tara to go with her.

“Fine! We’ll go to the Bronze. But just for a little while!” Tara relents.

“Goodie! Let’s change your clothes, Tara!”

“Goddess, this place is packed,” Tara screams in Dawn ear.

“Yeah it is! Let’s get closer to the middle,” Dawn yells at Tara as the move across the dance floor.

Shaking her head Tara yells back, “I’m going to get a drink – you want?”

Dawn grins, “Gin and Tonic?”

Tara frowns, “Pepsi?”

Dawn shakes her head, “Water, please.”

Tara nods, “Okay – be right back!” She wades through the throng of people dancing around the Bronze, leaving Dawn to thrash with whomever ends up next to her.

Dawn looks to her left and sees a boy of about 18 and tight jeans, curling her lip up, she looks to her right and sees a couple dancing badly to the techno music. Sighing, thinking about joining Tara to get the drinks, she starts to move toward the edge of the dance floor. Suddenly a hand grabs hers, softly. She quickly turns around to see who wants her.

“Hey,” she says startled as a beautiful blonde with the most intense green eyes she has ever seen is standing in front of her.

“Hey,” the blonde replies, hints of a southern accent present in just that one word. “I was wonderin’ if you wanted to dance,” she shyly tells Dawn next.

Unable to respond other than a nod, Dawn grins. The blonde pulls her back to the dance floor, her hips moving gracefully to the beat. She wraps her arm around Dawn as they dance together. The girl’s tight white spaghetti strap shirt, and cream short skirt hug her body perfectly. Her outfit goes great with Dawn’s own black top and tight jeans, making them the best looking duo on the floor, especially with the sexy moves the two are pulling off. She is the kind of girl boys drool over themselves for. The thoughts flying through Dawns head sound like, ‘Oh, wow! This girl is HOT! And she’s touching me. She’s dancing with me. Whoa! She smells great. She’s smiling at me. She has the most amazing smile!’ Soon, the song ends and the girl steps back, “Thank you.”

Dawn smiles at her, “Any time. I’m Dawn.”

The blonde grins, “I’m Anna, I just moved here from Texas.”

Dawn nods, “I though I heard a southern accent. Can I buy you a drink,” she asks casually.

Anna nods, “I would very much like that.” She moves to take Dawn’s hand in hers, but stops when Tara appears next to them saying, “Here you go, baby girl,” and handing Dawn her water. Anna’s face falls slightly as she eyes Tara and says, “Um, I just remembered that I have to get home. Maybe I’ll see you around, Dawn.” She turns and disappears.

“Anna, WAIT!” Dawn yells after her. “Hold on – you’ve got it all wrong!” She runs after the quickly departing blonde. Confused, Tara follows. Dawn finally catches up with her in the bathroom, panting and tired, “Man! Do you run track or something ‘cause I couldn’t keep up for anything.”

Anna laughs slightly and says, “Or something. Why did you follow me?”

Dawn sighs, “Because I wanted to tell you that Tara isn’t my girlfriend.”

Anna looks at her, “Um, okay.”

Dawn explains further, “Tara, the girl who handed me the water. I’m not seeing her. She’s more like a sister-slash-mother figure to me.”

Just then Tara enters the bathroom, “Dawnie! You just ran off! I thought something was wrong. Don’t do that!”

Dawn looks at Tara and rolls her eyes, “Yes, I’m sorry Tara. Everything is fine.” Tara looks at Anna for the first time and thinks, ‘Hey, she’s cute. Ooh! She likes Dawn!’ “Hello, I’m Tara, Dawn’s… Um I’m not sure what I classify as. I’m actually her sister’s friend’s fiancée, but I’m sure that it’s confusing to tell a stranger that. Um, but it’s nice to meet you…”

Anna smiles, “Anna. And it’s a pleasure to meet you, ma’am.”

Tara clears her throat, “I think I’m going to head on home – see if I can’t help with the wedding stuff again. Um, try and be home by midnight, Dawn. And don’t forget to be careful on the walk home. Use your… Whistle if you have to.” Tara winks at Dawn and walks out of the bathroom.

“Bye Tara,” Dawn yells out after her.

She then turns back to Anna, “Maybe I could show you around Sunnydale? Seeing as you are new and all. If you wanted, I could buy us some ice cream as we walk around town.”

Anna smiles warmly, “Yes. I would like that, Dawn.”

“How long have you lived in Sunnydale,” Dawn asks the new girl as the walk past the espresso pump.

“I moved here about four days ago. I was tired of Texas, and I have a friend who set me up with an apartment not to far from the school.” Anna tells Dawn smiling.

“So, you live on your own? How old are you,” Dawn then asks the stunning blonde.

“Yes, I do live on my own, and I just turned 18 in April. I’ll be starting my senior year here in Sunnydale come the fall. What about you – where do you live? How old are you?” Anna asks Dawn quietly.

Dawn grins, “My eighteenth birthday was a few weeks away. I live on Revello drive – it’s not too far from here. My house is kind of wonky, though. I live with my older sister Buffy, her best-friend since sophomore year in high school Willow, and Willow’s girlfriend and soon to be wife, Tara.”

Anna smiles, “So I was right about Tara being gay. I was just wrong about y’all being together.” Off Dawn’s amused look, “What?”

“You said ‘y’all.’ I can’t believe you actually said y’all! I thought they only said it in movies!”

Blushing furiously Anna says, “Oh. Um, I’m sorry. I’ve never had to watch my accent before. Where I come from – everyone talks like I do.”

Dawn takes a hold of Anna’s hand and whispers, “I like your accent. It’s kind of sexy.”

Anna looks up to meet Dawn’s eyes, and the two girls step a little closer together.

“Hey! Back from the Bronze so soon,” Buffy asks as Tara walks into the door.

“Yeah, it just wasn’t my scene, really,” Tara explains.

Buffy nods, “I understand. So, um, is Dawn behind you?”

Tara shakes her head, “No, she met up with a friend there and I told her to be home by midnight.”

Buffy frowns, “Are you sure this is such a good idea?”

Tara nods, “Yes. She’ll be fine, Buffy.”

Anna clears her throat and looks away, “Um, so how long have you… Um, liked girls, Dawn?”

Dawn shrugs, “Just this side of forever I guess. I mean, there was this one time where I thought I had this crush on this guy but it turned out to be a spell. Growing up in the company of Willow and Tara made me realize that girls are much better than boys. Also, I find girls way more attractive.” She pauses to give Anna a glance, “The way that their hips curve to fill their jeans. The way they always walk with such grace.” Dawn takes Anna’s hand, “How their skin is so soft, you just want to touch it.” She smiles at the blonde, "I've been looking for the right girl, though. Someone I can have a connection with. When did you know?”

Anna smiles, “I know what it feels like. To want a connection with some one. Maybe, I can find a connection with someone here in Sunnydale. I knew the summer after freshman year. I went the Summer Sabbat with a friend of my mother’s and met a girl there. She was charmin’ and smart and beautiful. I feel head over heels for her. Of course, she turned out to be straight, but I never went back to boys!”

Dawn laughs, “That’s a great story! So, um, do you practice?”

Anna shakes her head, “Not really. I mean – it’s my mother’s religion. I just… I have to believe, but I don’t have to worship. How do you know the craft?”

Dawn rolls her eyes, “Let’s just say that my family is very mystical. Tara and Willow are witches. Well, Willow is a witch and it turns out that Tara is a sorceress. It’s complicated.”

Anna laughs, “The next thing you’ll tell me is that your sister is the Slayer!”

Dawn’s jaw drops, “How do you know about the Slayer?”

Almost choking Anna says, “You’ve got to be shittin’ me! Are you serious?”

Becoming suspicious Dawn asks again, “How do you know about the Slayer?”

Sighing, Anna replies, “I lived with a Watcher for a few years, before I decided London sucked and went back home to Texas. They trained me to fight and to slay vampires. Last I heard there was one Slayer here and one in an LA prison, Is your sister the Slayer?”

Frowning, Dawn says, “Yeah, Buffy’s the Slayer. Who the hell are you, really?”

Anna sadly looks at Dawn, “I told you. My name is Anna. I moved here from Texas. I live at 412 Sunnydale Apartments. Travers was the name of my foster parent who was a watcher. Quentin Travers. I – I’m sorry Dawn. I should just go home now. This was not a good idea on my part. Have a good night, huh?” She sighs and begins to walk away, her heart a little bruised.

“Just like that,” Dawn asks at her departing form.

“What,” Anna says, turning back.

“You’re leaving just like that?” Dawn asks, stepping forward, realizing that she had been a little cross with the shy blonde beauty.

“I figured that it was for the best for me to leave. I obviously said something to upset you. Where I come from, when you piss off a girl you like, it’s for the best to let her cool down before you try to make things better,” Anna says in short explanation.

“You like me?” Dawn asks, going off topic for a moment.

Blushing, Anna replies, “Yeah. I thought it was damn obvious Sugar. I asked you to dance and I’ve been flirtin’ with you this whole time. Shoot – I’ve been nervous this whole time wonderin’ if I’ve been coming on too strong and you haven’t even noticed.”

Dawn grins, “Well, if it helps – I like you, too.” She wants to jump up and down as she hears this total knockout profess a crush on her. ‘Damn, that accent is throwing me for a loop,’ Dawn thinks quietly to herself.

Anna nods, “Oh, yes. That helps a lot, actually.”

Dawn cocks her head sideways, “Do you think I could walk you home, Anna?”

Sadly, Anna shakes her head, “I don’t think that’s possible, Dawn.” Off Dawn’s disappointed look Anna continues, “It’s not that I don’t want you to! It’s just that I’ve got some stuff to do later before I go home. And if my watch is correct, Tara told you to be home in exactly 5 minutes. How about, I walk you home.”

Frowning Dawn asks, “What do you have to do?”

Anna shrugs, “Your sister being the Slayer, you know what I have to do. I have some patrolling to do. I was told Sunnydale was a Hellmouth. I’ve killed more vampires in the three nights I’ve hunted here than in a month back in Austin.”

Dawn bites her lower lip, “Buffy has Slayer strength. Willow and Tara have magick. What do you have?”

Anna shrugs, trying to play off her abilities like nothing, “A natural born magick, wicked fast reflexes, somethin’ like Slayer strength, and the power to heal.”

Impressed, Dawn says, “I’m sure the gang would like to meet you.”

Anna nods, “Okay, meetin’ the family. A little soon in the relationship for my tastes, but for a pretty girl like you, I can break my usual traditions.” She smiles at Dawn, showing the girl she was teasing.

“I would love for you to walk me home, Anna,” Dawn tells the girl softly.

Anna reaches out her hand, offering it to Dawn. Dawn takes it and they walk down the sidewalk holding hands. “Is this okay,” Anna asks her quietly. Dawn nods, “Oh, yes. This is very okay.”

As they walk, Dawn gets up the courage to ask Anna out. “Um, Anna,” Dawn asks. Anna smiles at her, “Yes, Sugar?” Dawn grins, her nervousness melted away by the serenity of Anna’s sparkling green eyes. “Would you like to get some coffee tomorrow? With me?”

Anna nods, “That sounds perfect! I would like nothin’ better, Dawn.”

Dawn sighs in relief, “I was hoping you would say yes.”

Anna laughs, “Was there ever a doubt in your mind I wouldn’t?” When Dawn nods Anna exclaims, “Shoot, you’re thick aren’t you? I’ve got a wicked bad crush on you Dawn.”

Dawn grins like crazy, “Well, the feeling is definitely mutual, Anna.” Dawn starts walking a little slower, seeing her house looming closer. ‘I don’t want to say good-night yet,’ she thinks to herself. The walk for a bit longer, talking about nothing in particular. Finally, Dawn says, “This is my stop.” The two girls walk on the porch, still holding hands.

“Looks like this is good night, girlie,” Anna says softly. She offers Dawn a small smile, “I’ll see you tomorrow? For coffee?”

Dawn nods, “Yes.” She sighs quickly before saying, “Good night, Anna.”

Anna releases her hold on Dawn’s hand, “Sweet dreams, Dawn.” Anna turns and quickly makes her way down the stairs.

Dawn watches as the girl leaves. Suddenly she calls out, “Wait!” Anna smiles greatly as she turns around to look at Dawn, the moonlight hitting her skin and making it glow. “I, um, I need your phone number,” Dawn says, stalling, trying to get Anna to come in with her.

Anna smiles, “I don’t have a phone yet. Don’t really have anyone to call, y’know?”

Dawn bites her lip, “Well, um…” She can’t think of anything else to say to get the blonde to stay.

Anna rolls her eyes, “You know, Dawn, all you have to do is ask me in?” Anna places her hands behind her back, mimicking an innocent pose.

Dawn’s jaw drops as she sees Anna’s stomach, and is momentarily lost in a sea of lust. After a second, she snaps out of her funk and says, “You maybe want to come in for a minute? I mean, if you don’t have to leave for the cemeteries just yet.”

Anna smiles like an Amazon, “I would love to come in.”

Jessica

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 2:10 pm 
oh my, this is just SO sweet! I can see the sap dripping . Hope I don't loose any teeth....Good start, I look forward to see what else happens to the house of women.

ladydameon

----------------

Goddess of Violence

Post subject: Update and Replies
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:44 pm 
:bounce Thank you for the words of love and encouragement!

ladydameon: of course it's sweet and sappy. I have to make up for the extreme angst to come... But you didn't hear that from me.

WOO - Update!

Chapter 5 'Oh yeah. There's a Connection'

“So, shouldn’t Dawnie be home by now,” Willow asks, becoming worried as she glances at the clock.

Tara looks over at the clock and says, “It’s only 12:03, baby. I don’t think we should start getting worried if she’s just a few minutes late. Besides -.” Tara is cut off by Buffy walking into their bedroom, a sword hung over her shoulder, yelling, “Okay, I’m going to look for Dawn.”

Tara clears her throat, “As I was just telling Willow, Dawn is only a few minutes late, Buffy. Besides, she’s outside on the porch.”

Willow’s brow wrinkles in confusion, “How do you know?” Tara shrugs, “I can feel her presence. Just like I can feel yours and Buffy’s. Also, I can feel Dawn’s friend’s aura. They’re just outside the door. No worries.”

“Since when can you feel auras,” Buffy asks interested.

“Oh, I’ve always been able to see and feel other people’s auras. It was how I knew Faith was in your body that one time, Buffy.” Tara explains softly to the Slayer. Willow frowns, “But you’ve never been able to sense them like this.” Tara nods, “I know. It’s like every one of my powers has expanded in the last few days. Empathy is one of the new ones I seem to be developing.”

Buffy shrugs, “As long as Dawn is all right… Do you think I should go get her?”

Tara shakes her head, “I think you should let Dawn be. You wouldn’t like it if she interrupted one of your dates.”

Buffy drops her sword, “Whoa. Date?! Hold on! Dawn’s too young to be dating! Is she on a date? I’ll kill him!” Buffy runs out of the bedroom, charging the steps.

Tara freezes her with a hand motion, “Buffy WAIT!” Buffy doesn’t move, she can’t move. Quickly, Tara releases her magickal hold on Buffy and the Slayer falls crashing to the ground. “First of all, Dawn isn’t on a date to my knowledge. Second of all, Dawn is 18 years old. Which is plenty old enough to date.”

Buffy groans, “You froze me! With magick!”

Tara frowns, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I didn’t even know that I could.”

Buffy shrugs, climbing to her feet, “I guess you got your point across. And you stopped me from being rash.” Willow grins, “Whoa. You got some cool powers when the Goddess gave you that whammy.” Tara laughs, “Yes, I did.”

Just then, the front door opens and Dawn slips quietly inside, Anna following her. The shy blonde is lightly holding onto Dawn’s hand as the two girls silently make their way to the kitchen, never looking up the stairs to see all three women staring at them in quiet awe.

“Who was that?” Willow asks, obviously struck by the beauty of the blonde. “Her name is Anna. She is Dawn’s friend,” Tara supplies for her lover.

“Were they holding hands?” Buffy whispers loudly, a little taken aback.

Tara slowly nods, “Th-that’s what it looked like to me.”

“Hmm… interesting,” Willow comments mischievously.

“Would you like a soda,” Dawn asks Anna as they sit down at the island.

Anna shakes her head, “No thank you,” she politely declines the offer. “I’m not a big fan of caffeine.”

Dawn’s jaw drops open, “What? I can’t function without my daily caffeine bursts! Coffee, soda, chocolate, you name it – I have to have it!”

Anna laughs, “I understand. There was a time when I was addicted to coffee, but when it started to interfere with my healing, I stopped drinkin’ it.”

Dawn nods, “Tell me more about that. How you fight and stuff.”

Anna shrugs, “Oh, it’s pretty borin’ really. Nothin’ much to tell anyway.”

Dawn juts her lower lip out, using her pout-y face to try and con Anna into revealing her secrets. “How about I tell you over dinner tomorrow,” Anna suggests, coyly. Dawn smiles, “All right, you’ve got yourself a date, Anna.”

“Perfect,” Anna breathes happily, “Why don’t I pick you up here around 7? Is that good for you?”

Dawn nods, “Seven sounds wonderful!” Little do the two girls know Willow and Buffy are standing outside the kitchen door, listening to the conversation. Tara looks at them in disapproval before calling out, “Munchkin? Are you in the kitchen?”

Startled by Tara’s voice, Dawn jumps before yelling, “Yes! My friend Anna came to get a drink.” Tara shakes her head at Willow and Buffy before saying, “Good night! I’ll see you in the morning!”

Dawn leans over to watch Tara climb the stairs and sees a glimpse of her sister. She sighs and yells, “Could you take Willow and Buffy upstairs with you? ‘Cause they aren’t very good at spying!”

Buffy indignantly calls out, “Am too! And it’s not spying if it’s in your own house, Dawn!” Willow swats at her, “Buffy! You just gave us away!” Tara laughs, “I can’t do anything about ‘em, Dawnie!”

Dawn rolls her eyes and asks Anna, “Would you mind meeting my family?” When Anna shakes her head she says, “Buffy, Willow? C’mere.” Both women file sheepishly into the kitchen, “Hey,” Willow says, blushing softly.

“Wil, Buffy, this is my friend Anna. Anna, this is Tara’s fiancée, Willow and this is my sister Buffy.” Dawn says, pointing to each person as she introduces them. “It’s a pleasure to meet y’all,” Anna says politely.

“Te-he!” Willow exclaims. “Where are your from,” She asks, recovering from her near giggle fest. Buffy nods, “Yeah, and where did you meet my sister?”

Anna smiles gently, “I just moved here from Austin, Texas. Before that I lived in London, England for five years. I met Dawn-.” Dawn cuts in, “Don’t you think it’s a little rude to badger my guest with questions the first time you meet them? Especially, this late at night?”

Buffy smiles patronizingly, “Only when they bring my baby sister home after her curfew.”

Dawn sighs, “I was six minutes late, Buff. Have a cow. Jeez!” Buffy rolls her eyes, “And it’s not like I asked for a birth certificate of something, Dawn.”

Willow grins, “Hey, Anna. How do you like Sunnydale so far?”

Anna smiles at Willow and says, “It’s treated me well, so far. Alice Belladonna said it would be a hoot to live here after my training, and she certainly was right.” Willow’s grin grows into a real smile, “Alice Belladonna? You know Alice Belladonna?”

Anna shrugs, “Yes, ma’am.” Willow sputters, “How?” Anna frowns, “She’s a close friend of my mother’s.” Willow steps closer, “Really? Who is your mother?” Anna gulps, “Um, she’s really well known on the Wiccan circuit, but she goes by many different names.”

Willow nods, “So, are you a witch?” Anna shakes her head, “No! I, um, don’t have that type of power.” Willow smiles, “I understand. What type do you have? I can feel some coming off you.” Anna shrugs, explaining a little to Willow about what she can do.

Buffy frowns, looking at Dawn she whispers, “Do you know what they are saying?” Dawn nods, “Yeah. They’re talking witch stuff.”

After a few minutes, Anna looks at the clock and says, “I hate to leave just when I was gettin’ to know every one, but I’ve got a lot of stuff to take care of. I should be headin’ back to the apartments.” Dawn gratefully nods, “I’ll walk you out.”

Buffy grabs Dawn’s arm, “Um, I’m leaving to go patrolling. Since I didn’t go earlier because I was worried about you.” Dawn nods, “All right. Just be careful.”

Buffy leave through the kitchen door and Dawn walks Anna to the front. “I’m really sorry about Willow,” she tells the blonde softly.

Anna shrugs, “Don’t worry about it. It’s all right. I’ll, um, pick you up around 7 tomorrow. For dinner.”

Dawn smiles, “That sounds great, Anna.”

Anna reaches out and takes Dawn’s hand, brings it to her mouth and kisses it gently. “Sweet dreams, Dawn.” With that, she is out the door and down the street before Dawn can think of a reply. She watches the blonde go, wishing with all her heart that she didn’t have to.

After she can no longer see Anna, Dawn rushes up the stairs and into Tara’s bedroom. She jumps on the bed and screams, “Wake up Glenda! I have to talk to you!”

Tara sits up, “I’m awake, Dawnie! What’s the matter?”

Dawn smiles, “Oh, my, gosh! Tonight was so frickin awesome! I just cannot believe how awesome it was!” She jumps up and down on the bed and Tara rolls her eyes. “I take it the date went well.”

Dawn sighs, “Well, it wasn’t a date, Tara. But we have one set up for tomorrow!”

Tara’s eyes twinkle, “That is wonderful, baby girl! Tell me about her!” By this time, Tara is sitting up with her back propped up against the headboard, her full attention devoted to Dawn and her excitement.

“Oh, she’s amazing! She has the most intense green eyes EVER!”

Tara grins and teases, “You’re more like me than I thought! I have a thing for green eyes, too!”

Dawn laughs and continues, “She’s also got the sexiest accent! It’s all southern. She even says y’all! How cute is that?! Oh, she can dance really well, too. And she’s frickin HOT! And she has a crush on me! She even said so!”

Tara grins, “She sounds amazing, Dawnie!”

Willow walks into the room and upon seeing Dawn and Tara talking says, “Oh, I’ll go be somewhere that is not here. ‘Cause you guys never want anyone else around. So, I’ll go away before you tell me to!”

Dawn sees the near panic on Tara’s face and calls out, “Willow! Wait! I want you to hear this, too!” Shocked, Willow appears back at the doorway and asks, “Really?” When Dawn nods, she comes back in and settles down on the bed.

“As I was saying,” Dawn continues, “Anna is so amazing! And she’s really sweet too! She kissed my hand when she left, Tara! It was so romantic!”

Willow’s jaw drops, “Wait a minute… You’re.. With the… Girls? Why didn’t I know that… I mean.. This does mean that… Boys? Oh…” Tara laughs at Willow’s babble and Dawn replies, “Yes. I am. No boys. I’m all about the girl on girl action.”

Willow’s eyes grow six sizes, ‘Action? You?! NO! You are not allowed action! EVER!”

Once again Tara laughs and places a calming hand on Willow, “Honey, you were as young as Dawn when you started having sex.” Willow nods, “I know! That’s why this is a bad thing!”

Dawn frowns, “Jeez, Wil. And you wonder why I don’t like talking to you and Buffy? At least Tara treats me like I’m 18 – not five!” Willow frowns, “Sorry, Dawnie… It’s just – you’re my baby!”

Dawn nods, “It’s okay.”

Willow smiles, “I want to hear all about this girl. What do you think of her? ‘Cause I like her! She’s very knowledgeable in Wicca. She seems very nice. Soft-spoken, well mannered. A lot like Tara actually.”

Dawn grins, “I really like her. She’s sweet, and nice. I could talk to her for hours about anything it seems. We have a date tomorrow!”

Willow smiles, “A date? Good for you Dawn! She’s HOT!”

Tara swats playfully at her love and says, “I’m sitting right here!”

Willow grins, “What? I didn’t say anything!”

Dawn laughs, “Well, I’m going to go to bed guys! Thanks for listening!”

Willow nods, “Any time!”

Tara hugs Dawn close, “She’s a good girl. I want to meet her properly before you go out tomorrow, though.” Dawn nods, “Yes, ma’am. You got it! You’ll love her, I promise!” Dawn rushes out of the room and into the bathroom before any one can respond.

“So, Dawnie is…” Willow asks quietly.

Tara nods, “For some time now.”

Willow grunts, “Oh. I see. Well…”

Tara kisses her sound on the lips, “I’m sleepy, baby. Sweet dreams.”

Willow nods, “Good night!” She snuggles up to her Tara and they fall asleep.

“Damn demons,” Buffy mutters as she swings her sword around to chop into the nearest slime demon. Its green goo sprays every where as the blade slices through his slime covering and penetrates to the solid center. “EW!” She screams as some of it lands in her mouth. Spitting she yells, “You will pay for that, squishy!” Squishy’s head goes flying. Suddenly, three more demons appear, surrounding her and attacking. Buffy is a blur of hacking and slicing with her broadsword, but she just can’t seem to fight all three at once.

“Hey UGLY,” A voice yells off to the right of her, and being busy, Buffy simply cannot spare the time to look and see who it is. All she knows is that she is only fighting two monsters now.

Anna takes the intricately carved battle-ax she received as a gift from her foster father Quentin Travers and begins attacking the gooey demon that she called away from Buffy. Using every bit of training and experience she has, Anna deftly kills the demon in three swoops. Seeing that Buffy is still fighting with her two, Anna moves to help her.

“Thwack!” Another head goes flying as Anna chops it off with her ax. And “Slish!” Buffy stabs the thing with her sword and it falls to the ground. Anna steps forward, to announce her presence, but Buffy mistakes her as another demon and swings with all of her might at the girl.

Dodging swiftly, Anna tries to move out of the way. She just isn’t fast enough. Buffy realizes at the last second that this girl is human and not a foe. She tries to stop the blade, but can’t. The sword clips Anna’s arm and the girl grunts loudly.

“Oh, GOD!” Buffy yells. “I am so sorry! Are you all right?”

Anna nods, gritting her teeth through the pain, “Yeah. I’m fine. It’s not like I haven’t been stabbed before.” She shakes her head, “Well, this night was more trouble than it was worth. Usually, the demons are the ones fightin’ me. I never thought I’d have to worry about a Slayer out to get me.” She walks off, holding her cut arm tightly, blood oozing out between her finger to stain her shirt and skirt.

Buffy moves with her, “I am so sorry! Here, let me look at it!” she grabs Anna’s arm. “Okay, what part of, ‘I’m fine’ did you not get,” Anna snaps. Buffy shrugs, “The part where I stabbed you.” Anna sighs, “Look, I just want to get home.”

Buffy sighs, “No, you look. I’m feeling guilty because I stabbed you. You are going to come back to my house and I’ll get you cleaned up. You can go home in the morning.” She finally looks at the girl. “Holy shit! You’re Dawn’s friend! Damn it! She’s going to kill me when she finds out I stabbed her friend!”

Smirking, Anna thinks, ‘You don’t know the half of it!’

Buffy frowns, “Please?”

Slowly, Anna nods, “All right. If it’ll clear your conscious.”

“So, how did you happen to be in the cemetery with a battle ax? Especially a mystical one like this?” Buffy asks as they walk back to the Summers house.

“Same reason as you I suppose.” Anna answers through gritted teeth. Buffy once again tries to look at the cut on her arm. “Damn,” Buffy mutters.

“Yeah,” Anna replies, “It’s pretty deep.” She yelps as Buffy begins to poke at it. “Hey?! Were you raised in a barn? Don’t poke at my wound!”

Buffy laughs, “You say the oddest things.”

Scoffing, Anna looks away. Buffy leads her up the porch steps, “Try and be quiet, I think everyone is asleep.” Anna nods and they enter the house as quiet as can be. Buffy takes her to the kitchen and says, “You stay here. I’ll go get us some rags.” A few seconds later Buffy returns with wash cloths and pulls the huge first aid kit out from under the sink.

“I should really get this goo off of me before I bandage this wound. I don’t want anything trapped in there when it heals.”

Buffy nods, “All right. You want to shower?” Anna nods gratefully, “That would be wonderful!” Buffy grins and shows her the way to the bathroom. Anna says, “I’ll be quick.”

“Hey, you were quick.” Buffy exclaims as Anna returns from the shower less than five minutes later. She looks at the blonde and says, “I see my pajamas fit you.”

Anna smiles, “Thank you for letting me borrow them.” Buffy shrugs, “It’s the least I can do, after all, I did stab you.” Anna nods, “You’re right. You did stab me!”

Just then they hear a voice from the kitchen door, “You stabbed her, Buffy?” Both blonde women turn to see Tara standing in the doorway.

“I didn’t mean to!” Buffy says loudly.

“Goddess, Buffy!” Tara exclaims.

“It was an accident!” Buffy defends herself.

“Honest, ma’am,” Anna quietly tells Tara. They hear the sound of feet coming down the stairs and Dawn appears in the doorway, “What is all the locomotion?” Tara looks at Dawn, “Commotion, locomotion is like a train. And your sister stabbed Anna.”

“WHAT?!” Dawn screams, looking at Buffy in a rage.

“It was a complete a-accident,” Anna stutters out slightly, trying to calm Dawn before she goes off on Buffy. Dawn’s rage disappears as she wanders over to Anna.

“Goddess, Buff! Did you stick the whole sword in her?” Tara asks as she examines the deep wound in the girl’s arm.

“Guys, I’m covered in gunk. I’m tired, sore and extremely cranky. Why don’t you let us finish cleaning up and we’ll talk about this in the morning.” Buffy says, her patience’s wearing thin.

“How about, you go shower, Tara and I will bandage up Anna and we’ll see you in the morning. From what I can tell, you weren’t randomly stabbed by another person,” Dawn says to her sister icily.

Buffy nods, “That’s also a plan.” She disappears, stomping up the stairs.

“Hey,” Dawn whispers softly to Anna. Tara smiles and says, “I’m going to go get some gauze.”

“Hey,” Anna replies. “Does your sister always attack people who save her from slime monsters?”

Dawn nods, “Pretty much. I’m so sorry.”

Anna shrugs, “It isn’t by far the worst wound I ever had. It’ll be gone soon.” Dawn scoffs, “This sucker is huge!” Anna frowns, “At least it was my arm and not my stomach.”

Tara returns to the kitchen carrying a slightly smaller first aid kit. She opens it and asks, “Do you mind if I treat it?”

Anna smiles, “Thank you.”

Tara nods, putting a salve on the wound and wrapping the gauze around it. She places tape to keep the gauze in place and says, “Good as new. Buffy must have hit you really hard for the sword to make that kind of damage. You might have torn some muscles. It would make me feel better if you would let me take you to the hospital in the morning, Anna.”

Anna nods, “If you feel it is still necessary in the morning, I’ll go with you. No fightin’ or anything.” She smiles and Tara says, “I’m going back to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day if I only get a few hours of sleep.” She leaves the girls alone in the kitchen.

On her way out, she passes by Buffy who says, “Dawn, will you make out the couch for Anna?”

Dawn clears her throat and says, “I think she’ll just stay in my room.”

Tara looks quickly at Dawn, disapproval in her eyes, “Are you sure that’s a good idea-.” She starts to ask, but Buffy says, “Hey, that’s easier. See you in the morning.”

Anna’s green eyes are wide as Dawn grins at her. “I, uh, I.. Um.. Uh.. Okay.” She says, nervously.

“Dawn,” Tara says in her mother voice.

“Night Glenda,” Dawn says, whisking pat her, taking Anna upstairs to her room.

“DAWN ELIZABETH!” Tara exclaims, stopping Dawn in her tracks. Dawn smiles at Anna and says, “Go on in, I will be right there.”

Dawn slowly walks back down the stairs, looking innocently at Tara, “Yes?” Tara clears her throat, “I think you shouldn’t sleep with Anna.”

Shocked, Dawn exclaims, “WHAT! There is no way I am going to sleep with her! We haven’t even gone on a date!”

Tara shakes her head, “I meant you shouldn’t sleep in the same bed as her.”

Dawn sighs, “Tara, stop worrying. Nothing is going to happen! You have my word.”

Tara bites her lower lip, “All right.” Dawn grins, “Good night!”

Tara sighs, “Sleep tight, kid.”

Dawn walks into her room and sees a very nervous Anna sitting on the edge of her bed. “Um, it’s a queen sized bed. You can have more of it.”

Anna blushes, “I, uh… I was waiting for you to come back.”

Dawn smiles, “Here I am! Which side of the bed do you want?”

Anna again blushes, “Um… Whatever side you don’t want.”

Dawn nods, “All right!” She pulls the covers down and says, “I’ll take the side closest to the door.”

She lies down and pats the spot next to her. Anna carefully climbs into the bed. “I’ve, uh… I’ve never shared a bed with someone. Especially not someone I like,” Anna confesses quickly.

Dawn nods, “I’ve never shared a bed with someone I liked either.”

Anna sighs, “I guess that makes this a little better.”

Dawn nods. She reaches over and turns the light out.

After a few minutes, she takes Anna’s hand in hers. Anna smiles, deciding that she wants to snuggle. She carefully takes her injured arm and places it over Dawn’s mid-section. “Is this all right,” she asks hurriedly, not wanting to break any rules.

“Oh, this is very all right!” They snuggle for a moment before Dawn asks, “How many girls have you dated?”

Anna sighs, “Counting you?” When Dawn nods, Anna replies, “One.”

Dawn looks at her, “What?!”

Anna bites her lower lip, “I’ve never dated someone before. Training took up all of my time, and I never found any one that I liked enough to try.”

Dawn smiles, “But you like me enough to try?”

Anna slowly nods, “Yeah. I do.”

Dawn smiles bigger and hums softly to herself. “Yay!” She exclaims softly.

“Dawn,” Anna asks softly.

Dawn looks at her, “Yes?”

Anna places her lips gently to Dawn’s, a very soft, very sweet kiss taking place.

“Wow,” Dawn whispers as Anna pulls away.

“Wow?” Anna asks nervously.

“That was by far the best first kiss I have ever had in my life,” Dawn explains, diving in for another.

“Who was here?” Willow asks Tara as she crawls back into bed.

“Oh, Buffy just stabbed Dawn’s girlfriend.” Tara replies, playfully.

“WHAT?!” Willow says loudly.

Tara laughs, “Buffy accidentally stabbed Anna when she was fighting monsters. I helped patch her up.”

Willow frowns, “Where did she go?”

Tara sighs, “She’s staying in Dawn’s room.”

Willow’s eyes grow huge, “She who with the what and the huh?”

Tara nods, “Yep.”

“Who the hell does that blonde think she is? Seducing my Dawnie like she is?! I’m about to go and give her a good talking to!” Willow says angrily.

“Um maybe we should direct that anger at Dawnie. She was the one dragging poor Anna upstairs. Also, she swore up and down that nothing would happen. I have to trust her,” Tara tells Willow softly.

Willow grumbles slightly, “I don’t know…”

Tara kisses her neck, stopping the flow of words, “Get some sleep, lover. We have a lot to do tomorrow. Dress shopping!” Willow nods, “Okay, baby.” The lovers fall asleep tangled together.

More soon :pride

Jessica

Post subject: Re: Update and Replies
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:24 pm 
This is sooooo cute.:blush I love it.

More soon, please.

brittney

"Arn't you going to tell me to 'break a leg'?"

"Break 'em both." Amber Benson as Cheyeen in The Crush

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 4:34 pm 
I love this story it is sooo cool :D

update soon!!!! willow and tara are sooo cute together:peace

Post subject: Yet Another Update
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 6:52 pm 
Heya all!

amazonaa: :banana I'm happy you think it's cute... Sure enough made my day! Thanks ever so much!

egyptianspirits: :pinky I am beyond excited that you like my fic! And I've always thought Willow and Tara were the absolute cutest couple on TV. So I know where you are coming from. Please keep reading!

Chapter 6 'Morning with the Fam.'

“Mmm… Morning,” Tara whispers softly into Willow’s ear. Willow snuggles closer to Tara and whispers back, “Mmm… When did that happen?” Tara grins, “After the moon went down.” Willow smiles, “Smart ass.” Tara laughs, “I thought you liked my ass.” Willow nods quickly, “I do! I like it a lot.” Tara smirks, “You better.”

After a few minutes of lounging in bed, the lovers decide that it is time to get up and get ready to go shopping for their wedding dresses.

“I think that we shouldn’t shop together,” Willow announces as they put their clothes on.

“Why not?” Tara asks, confused.

“Well, I kind of want to surprise you,” Willow says convincingly.

Tara grins a little, “Will I like the surprise?”

Willow nods, “Oh, yes. This will be a very good surprise. I promise.”

Tara sighs, “All right. Will Buffy go with you?”

Willow shrugs, “I guess so. And I guess Dawn will go with you?”

Tara starts to nod before she remembers Anna. “Oh! Anna spent the night. I’m supposed to take her to the hospital to check out the wound Buffy gave her last night. It looks like Anna will be coming shopping with me, too.”

Willow frowns, “Tara, do you get any vibes from this girl? Is she out to hurt our Dawnie?”

Tara shakes her head, “The only feelings I get from this girl are security and honesty. I don’t think she’s out to hurt anyone. And I can see how she looks at Dawn. Completely smitten.”

Willow shrugs, “I trust your judgment.”

A knock sounds at Dawn’s door and she jerks awake, startled to feel arms around her. Anna’s voice sounds in her ear and she calms down, “Dawn, it’s all right.” She smiles, remembering the sweet kisses of last night and calls out, “Come in.”

Tara cracks the door, “I just wanted to tell you guys good morning and that breakfast will be ready in five minutes. Anna, I want to see the cut on your arm when you come downstairs, please.” She offers the girls a big, sweet smile and closes the door.

“Tara certainly is nice,” Anna comments to Dawn as the brunette rolls over to face her.

Dawn grins, “Yeah she is. She’s like my mom, and I love her like one.”

Anna bites her lower lip, “If you don’t mind my askin’, where is your mom?”

Dawn sighs, “I don’t mind. My mom died three and a half years ago from a brain aneurysm.”

Anna slowly brings her hand to caress Dawn’s cheek, “I’m sorry for your loss.”

Dawn smiles, “Thanks.” She sighs again and tells Anna, “We should go downstairs.” They get out of the bed and leave Dawn’s room.

All that can be seen from the kitchen is a pair of lime green pajama bottoms leading a pair of hot pink pajama bottoms down the stairs. “Are we having funny shapes or rounds today,” Dawn asks, walking into the kitchen with Anna behind her. Anna crooks an eyebrow questioningly. Dawn grins and says, “The pancakes.”

Tara sighs, “We didn’t have time for pancakes, but we have three different kinds of cereal.”

Dawn nods, “Okay.” She turns to Anna, “What kind do you want?”

Anna shakes her head, “Oh, I can’t eat breakfast. Thank you, though.”

Dawn frowns, “Why not?”

Anna shrugs, “My metabolism is so high that if I eat in the morning, I’ll be starving soon and I’ll have to eat the whole day.”

Accepting that, Dawn pours herself a bowl of chocolate-y cereal. “All right.”

Tara comes toward Anna, a first aid kit in her hands. “Um, I don’t think that’s necessary,” Anna tells her quickly. “I mean, it doesn’t hurt anymore.” Tara shakes her head, “Nice try.” Anna continues, “It’s healed. No need for medicine.”

Tara frowns, “It couldn’t be. That wound tore through muscle and I would be surprised if you don’t need surgery to correct it.” She gently rests her hand on Anna’s arm, pulling at the blood soaked gauze.

Anna’s eyes are frightened as she realizes there is no talking this woman out of looking at her arm, “Ma’am, please,” she tries for the last time, “I would much rather you didn’t.” Tara smiles at her, “I promise that I won’t hurt you, Anna. Nothing bad can come from this.” Anna nods, fearing the worst.

Tara takes off the bandage and uses a cotton swab covered in rubbing alcohol to wipe away the blood staining her arm. She gasps in surprise as she searches for a non-existent wound. “Anna, how did this happen? Where did it go?”

Anna frowns, “I, um, I told you it healed.”

Tara nods, “I remember, but it couldn’t have. Buffy doesn’t even heal this fast and she’s the Slayer!”

Dawn is watching the reactions of both girls. Terror forming on Anna’s face and confusion on Tara’s. “Can you explain so we understand better,” Dawn suggests softly to Anna.

Anna nods, “When I was born I was bestowed with gifts. The power to teach, the power to heal myself and others, and the strength and speed of The Slayer.”

Tara frowns, “Who gave you these gifts?”

Anna looks at the Sorceress and whispers, “My mother.”

Tara can see the truth in her eyes and the pleading for this conversation to stop, so she says, “Okay. But, how fast do you heal?”

Anna shrugs, “It depends on the wound. Last night’s took me a few hours. Others take me less than a second. Here, I’ll show you.” She takes a knife from the kitchen drawer and places it on her arm, raising it to drag across her skin. Buffy and Willow walk into the kitchen just as Anna cuts a small line into her tanned flesh.

“What are you doing?” Buffy yells, confused that both Dawn and Tara watch the girl with interest.

“Anna is just demonstrating her healing powers for us,” Tara explains.

Anna takes a paper towel from the counter and wipes the blood away, revealing a small, shallow cut. She holds her arm out for the group to watch as the scratch forms new skin and closes before their eyes. “See,” she tells them softly. “Good as new.”

“Neat!” Dawn exclaims softly, reaching out to feel the unblemished arm.

“How?” Buffy asks, becoming suspicious.

Tara overrides her question with one of her own, “You said you had the power to heal others. What does that mean?”

Anna looks at Buffy and sees a scratch on her temple, a day or two old and says to the Slayer, “May I?”

Buffy touches the wound on her face, “You mean, you want to heal it? How do I know you won’t do something to get back at me for stabbing you?”

Anna sighs, “You’ll just have to trust me.” Buffy shrugs, “Go for it.” Anna reaches up and places two fingers lightly against Buffy’s temple. A tiny white light appears and the cut slowly disappears from Buffy’s face.

“Wow,” Willow says, the first words she’s said throughout the whole process.

“Wait,” Dawn says, “Now you have the same scratch.” She points at Anna’s temple, which now has Buffy’s old wound. Within seconds, it has disappeared from her, too. She drops her hand from Buffy’s face and says, “I absorb the cuts and wounds from other people and my body heals them.”

Buffy smiles, “That was the neatest feeling ever! I was tingly all over!”

Anna grins sadly at her, “I’ve been told that it’s a nice feeling for everyone I heal.”

Dawn gently touches Anna’s shoulder, “What does it feel like for you?”

Anna looks at Dawn and smiles quickly, “Oh, I don’t know. It’s no big deal.” She glances at the clock, “I should get home, it’s getting late.”

Dawn frowns, “But it’s barely 8 o’clock. Can’t you stay a whole longer?” Anna shrugs, “I should really go.” Dawn pouts a little.

Tara nods, “Yeah, I was going to invite you to come shopping with Dawn and me today. I have to find a wedding dress for this Saturday.”

Anna looks strangely around the room, “Y’all aren’t the least bit anxious to get rid of me ‘cause of the healin’ thing?”

When everyone nods Anna laughs, “That’s great! I lose more friends because of the mystical side of me than when I tell ‘em I’m gay.”

Buffy’s eyes grow in shock, “You’re gay?” She looks to Willow and Tara and says playfully, “What is it about my house and lesbians? Do I just seem to attract them or what?”

Dawn laughs, “I guess so, Buff. You’re the only straight one out of the bunch.”

Buffy stares at her sister for a full minute before she says, “You’re joking.”

Dawn shakes her head, “Nope.”

Buffy closes her eyes for a second before she says, “Am I the last to know?”

Dawn shakes her head, “NO! I mean, Giles doesn’t know. Neither does Anya or Xander!”

Buffy groans, “How long?”

Dawn shrugs, “Um, I don’t know… A while now.”

Buffy frowns at Willow and Tara who raise their arms in innocence, “Don’t blame me,” Willow says quickly. “I was all about keeping Dawn in the dark, but Tara insisted on telling her that we were more than friends.”

Tara laughs, “You can’t blame this on me!”

Dawn looks offended and says, “There’s BLAME now? Since when?!”

Tara laughs again and says, “We’re picking on your sister, Dawnie. We don’t mean it.”

Anna can feel the tension in the room and decides to quietly slip out.

“Hold up,” Buffy says. “Anna’s gay. Dawn’s gay. Anna slept in Dawn’s bed last night. I think I’m adding two and two together… Please tell me that it doesn’t equal four.”

Frozen by the door, Anna looks at Dawn and they share a look. Dawn smiles at Buffy and says, “I like Anna a lot, Buffy. But if the four you are referring to means what I think it means, no. I have not slept with Anna. Or anyone for that matter.”

Buffy sighs in relief, “Well, that makes this a little better.”

The tension relieved, Anna stops trying to sneak away. “Would you like to go shopping with us,” Dawn asks her quietly. Anna nods, “That sounds good. I need to go home and change, and I have to find the Magick Box today. I’m supposed to contact the owner there. He knows me and is supposed to help out.”

“Hey, you know Giles,” Willow asks happily.

Anna nods, “I’d say so.”

Tara grins, “How?”

Dawn cuts in, “You said your foster father was Quentin Travers. The big Watcher guy, right?”

Anna nods, “Yes, there is the Watcher connection. Also, you could say that Rupert has a certain claim to my life. We’ll just leave it at that because it is not my place to say anything.” She smiles apologetically.

Buffy starts to press Anna, but Tara stops her saying, “It’s not our right to force that out of her, Buffy. And you have to admit that she was polite about it.” Buffy nods, “All right, Tare. I’ll ask Giles!”

Anna gnaws on her lower lip, “How do y’all know him?”

Dawn giggles slightly and when Anna looks at her she explains, “Your accent is so cute!”

The three women present roll their eyes as Anna blushes at the compliment. They all sit down at the dining room table while everyone but Anna eats a bowl of cereal for breakfast. They begin talking.

“Giles is my Watcher,” Buffy explains to Anna. The younger blonde nods, “Oh, that makes sense. I remember hearing that he was assigned to a Slayer. I just assumed that he was India’s or Kendra’s new watcher. I was always told that you, Buffy, weren’t Watcher material and that they wouldn’t send a pushover to watch you.”

“Who told you all of this information?” Buffy asks intrigued.

“I kept in contact with Quentin’s wife, Sylvia because the woman was just too sweet, and she would fill me in on all the gossip that went on in the Watcher world.” Anna explains to them all.

“Oh. Giles isn’t a pushover!” Willow says defending the sweet old man.

“B.S.!” Dawn exclaims loudly. “We all know that if you pout long enough Giles’ll cave!”

Buffy shrugs, “Dawn has a point. Um, who is India?”

Anna frowns, “She was the Slayer before you were. Her death caused you to be called,” Anna whispers softly. “Did you never ask who came before you?” Buffy’s eyes cloud over momentarily as she shakes her head, “No.” Anna nods, “I understand. I wouldn’t want to know either.”

After a second Dawn asks, “Did you ever meet India?” Anna smiles and says, “Yeah. She was a sweet girl, if not very bright. She could have used some table-manners though.” Just as she finishes her sentence, Buffy brings the cereal bowl to her mouth and slurps up the remaining milk. Everyone laughs at the comedy of the moment.

Buffy grins sheepishly, “The milk has sugar in it. It’s good.” Anna laughs, “I understand!”

“So, how about I walk Anna to her apartment and then Tara picks us up there and we go shopping. After shopping we head to the Magick Box,” Dawn says changing the subject.

“Anna has her own apartment?” Buffy asks. “Do you live on your own?”

Anna nods, “Yes, ma’am.”

Buffy starts to pry but Tara says, “That sounds like a great plan, Dawn. But, I’ll drive you both to Anna’s house and we’ll wait for Anna to change before shopping.” Dawn nods, “All right. Let me go brush my teeth!”

She takes Anna upstairs with her and finally brings up the courage to ask, “What does it feel like to heal people?”

Anna frowns deeply, “It hurts like Hell. I feel all the pain that they felt and a bit more. I can see what happened to get it, and the magickal backlash of healin’ has a certain fire an’ ice quality.”

Why do you do it,” Dawn asks reasonably.

“I am not meant to keep this gift for myself. It’s not my place to decide whether or not someone needs healin’. I do it because I’m supposed to.”

“Where the apartments at,” Tara asks Anna as they climb into the car.

“Sunnydale Apartments by the new high school,” Anna softly tells her, shielding her eyes from the early morning Californian sun. The drive to the apartments is a quick one, soon they arrive at Anna’s place and she invites them up.

The apartment is a studio apartment with everything in one small room. A mattress lies on the floor in the corner that serves as her bed. The walls are bare, a creamy off-white colour, and the kitchen is spotlessly clean. “Um, this is my apartment,” Anna tells them softly. “It’s very nice,” Tara tells her politely, while inside she is cringing. ‘How can this poor girl live like this,’ she asks herself. Anna walks over to the closet and quickly grabs a pair of jeans and a tight white spaghetti strap shirt. “I’m going to change in the bathroom,” she tells her guests. They nod and she disappears.

A few minutes later, she reappears, changed and ready to go. She slips on a pair of clean flip flops that match her shirt and says, “All ready!”

They leave to go shopping.

“How about this one,” Willow asks as she holds up the sixtieth dress for the day. Buffy shakes her head, “That one has frills all over it! It’s almost as bad as Anya’s was!”

Willow giggles, “I know! I just wanted to see if you were still paying attention.”

Buffy throws something at her, “I’m getting cranky!”

Willow laughs loudly, her good spirits never leaving her body. “Buff, I’m getting married!”

Buffy grins, “Not without a dress you’re not!”

Willow nods, “Yeah, you got a point there, Slayer.”

Just then, the shop owner walks over, carrying a simple, yet gorgeous dress. “Wow,” Willow breathes as she fingers the material slowly. “This is beautiful.” The woman smiles, “Yes, and if I am not mistaken, it’s not only your size, but in your budget.”

Willow grins and goes to try it on. She returns from the dressing room, the white lace fitting her body perfectly. Buffy gasps when she sees her, “This is the dress, Wil! You have to get this one!”

Willow looks at the shopkeeper and says, “I will take this one! It’s wonderful!” Buffy grins at her, “Now what do you want to do?”

Willow shrugs, “Mochas?”

Buffy smiles and nods, “Yes, please!”

Jessica

Post subject: Re: Yet Another Update
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:29 pm 
Great update!!!!!!!

The buffy and willow friend interaction was great:bounce

I hope will and tara get married soon:peace

update soon!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 7:59 pm 
HOwdy - well I tried something and it didn't work. Now I dunno how to fix it. *rolls eyes* :blush That's teh blonde in me. Here goes my newest update!

Chapter 7 'Demi-Goddess'

“What kind of wedding dress are you lookin’ for,” Anna asks Tara, trying to make conversation. She smiles softly at the woman driving.

Dawn grins at Anna, glad that she is attempting to mingle with her family. “Yeah, Glenda. What kind of dress?”

“Um, if you don’t mind my askin’, what’s the deal with the Glenda nickname?” Anna asks, trying to become familiar with them all.

Dawn laughs, “A few years ago, Tara was watching me while Buffy and the others were patrolling and we ended up watching The Wizard of Oz. At the time, it was incredibly funny that Tara was also a good witch. So, I’ve called her Glenda randomly over the years, and she calls me one of the munchkins.”

Anna smiles, “That’s cute… I’ve never seen The Wizard of Oz.”

Dawn frowns, “What? That’s crazy.”

Tara looks into the rear-view mirror, helping Anna by changing the subject, “I would like to have something completely simple. Not at all traditional for a Christian wedding.”

Anna nods, “Were you plannin’ on a handfastin’ or just registerin’ as Domestic Partners?”

Tara smiles, “A complete handfasting. I want to be married to my Willow before the eyes of the Goddess.” The look in her eyes is that of pure, undiluted love.

Anna can feel the love radiating from the Sorceress as she drives, and so can the plant life outside of the car. It flourishes and grows before Anna’s eyes. She grins and whispers, “Their love is present for all to see.”

“What did you say,” Dawn asks, not quite catching what was said. Anna blushes, “It was nothing.”

“I heard it,” Tara says pointedly. “You know the prophecy, then.”

Anna blushes deeper, she mutters softly in embarrassment to the Sorceress, “Yes, ma’am. I most certainly do.”

Dawn raises her eyebrows, looking at Anna, “The prophecy? As in, the baby girl who will save the human race? The baby that Willow and Tara are going to have?”

Anna nods, “The one and the same.”

Dawn frowns, “I’m confused. You know about the prophecy. How?”

Tara pulls the car into the parking lot of ‘Prussia’s Wedding Accessories,’ saying, “You’re her, aren’t you? You’re the Daughter?”

Anna slowly nods, “Yes, ma’am. I am the Daughter. But I come to you as a humble servant. It was made clear to me that I belong to you to do with as you please. I am to serve you and to care for the baby until I die.” Anna frowns, becoming angry with herself for letting her secret out so soon.

Dawn’s jaw drops open, “Wait a minute! Servant? Daughter? DIE? What in the frilly heck is going on here?”

Tara looks to Dawn, “Do you remember the prophecy? ‘A Daughter of the Goddess shall appear, to teach the babe all she holds dear’? Well, it would seem that Anna is that Daughter.”

Dawn’s eyes cloud over, she thinks to herself, ‘Oh, God! This girl was using me to get to Tara and Willow.’

“Dawn,” Anna begins, “Never in my life would I do somethin’ to hurt you. I saw you at the Bronze and just knew I had to talk to you. I am not usin’ you. You have my word. Your family bein’ the reason I was brought forth in this dimension is pure coincidence!”

Dawn scoffs, her mind already taken this too far. “Whatever, Anna. You can say whatever pretty words you want to try and make this better. As far as I’m concerned, you can go back to whatever Hell-god you came from.” Dawn opens the car door and steps out, “I’m going to walk home, Tara.” With that, she is off.

Anna moves to open the door but Tara’s will keeps it closed, “What? You have to let me out! I can’t just let her go on thinkin’ that I was just usin’ her! I wasn’t. Big big bonus that you happened to live with her, but I… She was just so lovely dancin’ there at the Bronze. Then, we started talkin’ and she was just as beautiful on the inside as she was out. I know that I just met her and all, but she has been the best thing that has ever happened to me and you have to let me out of this forsaken vehicle so I can stop her from thinkin’ that I hurt her!”

Tara turns around in the car, “Whoa. Breathe a little, Anna. I know how you feel about Dawn. Empathy is a little disorienting, but I can read you loud and clear. Dawn needs a little time to think, that is all. And I have to get a dress. Come with me, and we’ll go to Dawn in a bit.”

“What do you think about this dress,” Tara asks Anna quietly.

Anna looks at it for half a second before saying sadly, “It looks fine.”

Tara sighs, “Dawn just needs some time to process things.” She offers the young deity a small smile. “I’ve got one last dress to try. Then we’ll go get some coffee and get to know each other better. Seeing as you are going to be a big part of my life from now on. Hopefully, as more than a babysitter.”

Anna returns the smile, “I’m sorry for sulkin’. I’ve never had friends before, and I’ve certainly never tried to start a relationship with a girl I liked. I don’t want this to end badly with Dawn before it even starts, y’know? Especially because y’all are so close. My purpose in life is to watch over your baby, and Dawn is beyond excited about her comin’.” Anna takes a breath, looking at Tara apologetically.

Tara nods, “I understand. Let’s just get through this last dress, all right?” Anna smiles, “Go for it.” Tara returns to the small dressing room and pulls on the last dress. She slowly steps out from behind the curtain. “Anna,” she softly calls out, looking for the blonde’s approval.

Anna’s mouth drops open, “Oh.” Tara frowns, “I guess you’re right. Not this one either then.”

“You’ve got to be shittin’ me,” Anna exclaims loudly, receiving stares from the other customers and Tara. “Oops. I mean, you’re crazy if you think I’m lettin’ you out of this store without buyin’ that wedding dress.”

Tara looks at her, “Really?”

Anna nods, “Oh, yeah! That dress is completely you. Sexy! And very appropriate for a Wiccan wedding.”

“Sweet tea,” Anna tells the waiter as her and Tara are seated for lunch at a quiet bistro.

“What?” The waiter asks the blonde.

Anna sighs, “A glass of iced tea with sugar.”

The waiter leans on the table, flirting with Anna and says, “You have a sweet accent, babe. I get off in an hour, do you wanna go and do something?”

Anna clears her throat, “Um, no. I actually would rather have me teeth pulled with rusty pliers and no Novocain than spend time with you alone.”

The extremely cute boy’s jaw drops open, “What makes you say that? Am I not your type?”

She glances at Tara before saying, “Well, if you weren’t thinkin’ with your dick, you would see that I am clearly on a date. Not only are you not my type, you aren’t my sex, my look, or even the age I like to date. Oh, and I don’t date the hired help. Now, if you would run along, I won’t have to take this matter up with your manager.”

The boy’s mouth drops open as her looks from Anna to Tara, “I’m sorry,” he mutters before running back to the kitchen.

Tara busts out laughing, “That was hilarious! Imagine! Oh, Willow would have loved to see that.”

Anna smiles, “I don’t think my date excuse would have worked out so well with Willow here, but I’m glad you liked it.”

A girl appears at their table, placing a glass of water in front of Tara and handing Anna her tea. “I would like to apologize for R.J. he seems to think that girls worship the ground he walks on. My name is Ashley and I will be your waitress this afternoon. If you need anything at all, just ask. Would you ladies like a few more minutes to look at your menu?”

Tara smiles, “I think we’ll need a little more time.”

Ashley smiles back and walks off. “Lunch is on me today, Anna. Please, get whatever you want.”

Anna nods, “Thank you, ma’am.”

Tara looks at her, “Tell me about yourself. I mean, it seems to me that there is a lot that you haven’t told us, and you are going to be in our lives for a very long time.”

Anna sighs, “I’ll tell you anything you wanna know.” Tara bites her lower lip, “Just start at the beginning.” Anna shrugs, “All right. I was born to a mortal mother named Dianna, who was unable to care for a child. I was put in an orphanage in Austin Texas until I turned 8. On my eighth birthday, my real mother appeared to me and told me who I was. She then whisked me off to England to meet the mortal man that shared my blood.” Anna pauses to take a sip of her drink, and the waitress returns.

They order, and Tara asks, “What do you mean? Are you not a Goddess in a mortal body?”

Anna shakes her head, “No, actually. My mother chose a human man to father a baby. She does it quite often, or so I’m told. Apparently, I have nearly fifty sisters out in the world somewhere. Momma tells me that I am her favorite though. None of the others show promise of powers. That’s why I was sent to you. I am the only daughter of Hers that is able to help with the prophecy.”

Tara cocks her head at the girl, “So, you’re a… What? I don’t quite understand.”

Anna nods, “Oh, sorry, Darlin’. I’m what the Greeks would call a demi-god. Goddess… A demi-goddess.”

Tara coughs, “Wow. So, a demi-goddess? Eating lunch with me. I feel like I should pay homage, or something.”

Anna’s face falls, “Oh, please don’t! I’m not worthy of somethin’ like that!”

Tara laughs, “I was kidding. Mostly.”

Anna sighs, “Good! “Cause that would be terribly embarrassin’.”

The waitress brings back their food and they begin eating.

Tara smiles, “Okay. Homage bad. Continue telling me about yourself.”

Anna nods, “All right. Um, I went to England to meet my ‘father’ and he was… Unable to cooperate with the demands set forth by my mother. So, I was placed in the care of a Watcher there named Travers. He and his wife cared for me and trained me properly in the ways of fightin’ and magick.”

Tara frowns, “Quentin Travers? The big Watcher butt-head?”

Anna laughs, “The one and the same. As soon as I turned 15, I was out of that hellish place. I went back to Austin were I knew some people. I lived with some friends and worked odd jobs for a year. Then, Momma came and told me that I was to prepare for my destiny. And that I was to help save mankind. It’s quite a lot for a sixteen year old to take in, but… I knew it was comin’. I had just hoped that I would get the chance to live a little before it happened. I guess that won’t happen now. My life is given over to you and Willow. I am to serve you with no questions.”

Tara sighs, “Whoa.” She reaches out and takes Anna’s hand, “Anna, you will still have your life! I mean, this doesn’t mean you are my slave! You’ll help us to teach her the ways of the Goddess, but I won’t own you.”

Anna’s mouth open and shuts, “Uh, um… I was under the impression that… Um… I’m supposed to… Uh… Thank you.”

Tara nods and smiles, “Now, how about fixing this thing with Dawn?”

“Dawnie?” Willow asks, rolling down her car window. “What are you walking for,” Buffy asks her next.

Dawn turns to the car, tears evident on her face, “I felt like some fresh air?” She scoffs and continues walking.

“Okay, something’s wrong,” Buffy says as the car slowly crawls beside the walking teenager.

“Ooh, thirty points for captain obvious,” Dawn mutters bitterly. “Will you guys just leave me alone?”

Buffy sighs, “Smart ass. Get in the car!”

Dawn groans, but climbs into the back seat. “Tell us what happened, Dawn,” Willow says, looking back at her.

Dawn shrugs, “Nothing. Just take me home.” She looks out the window.

Willow nods and they drive back to the Summers’ house. As soon as the car is stopped, Dawn jumps out and runs unhappily into the house.

Willow and Buffy try to follow, but Tara stops the as they begin to climb the stairs, “Guys, wait. They have to work this out.”

Buffy frowns, “They? You mean to tell me Anna is the cause of Dawn’s malfunction?”

Tara nods, “I’m afraid so. But, they will work it out without our help.”

Willow looks at her soon to be wife in awe, “What do you mean? What happened?”

Tara sighs, “Um, I kind of exposed Anna as the Daughter from the prophecy, and Dawn thought that Anna was only… Um, trying to date her because of us?”

Buffy gasps, “Anna is the Daughter of the prophecy? Anna is using Dawn?”

Tara sighs again, “No! It’s a complete coincidence that Anna is who she is and Dawn is who she is. That’s what Anna is probably explaining to Dawn at this very moment.”

Willow frowns, “Anna’s upstairs talking to Dawn? Do we trust her? How can we? She never told us about being the Daughter! How can we be sure that she’s who she says she is?”

Tara sighs, “I trust her. With my life, and with the life of my child, Willow. I would hope that by now you would know me well enough to trust my j-judgement.”

Willow nods wordlessly while Buffy stares on in amazement at Tara’s loud, angry outburst.

Tara smiles, “Good. Now, why don’t we leave the house and let them be alone.”

Dawn walks into her room, shocked to find flowers lying every where. She smiles unconsciously as she picks up one of the many stargazer lilies that cover her bed and smells of it deeply. She turns to the window and sees a huge vase of multicoloured tulips. She walks over there and reads the card attached to it, ‘There is nothing more lovely than the morning sun in your hair. There is nothing more beautiful that your smiling face. I couldn’t imagine someone as wonderful as you. I know that I should have told you everything, and I am sorry that I didn’t. Allow me to talk to you and set things right. Please? Hopefully yours, Anna.’

A quiet knock sounds at the door and Anna’s voice whispers, “It’s me. W-will you talk to me?”

Dawn looks to the door, her mouth frozen, her heart thudding loudly in her ears. She starts to shake her head, a word forming on her lips.

“Please,” Anna whispers, barely audible.

Jessica

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:39 pm 
But.....you.....ughhh!!:shock

Please, please update really really soon.:gnome

Great job.

brittney

"Break 'em both." Amber Benson as Cheyenne in The Crush

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:56 am 
Hy Jessica,

I L O V E your story:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

...it´s so sweet and full of love and caring

The plot is really WOW and I can see LOOOOOTS of twists and turns and...well...ANGST coming

...and it is so good that Dawn gets a nice woman (so I hope), kittens tend to ignore her, and she deserves sooo much more

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

Please update soon

Aishling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:58 am 
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but have I read this at 'Extra Flamey' but with a different title? It doesn't matter cos it's one of my favourite fics! can't wait for more! :flirt

Edited by: willlovestara at: 8/30/04 8:59 am

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:12 pm 
Heya All! Monday came way too soon for me and now, the crazyness of everything starts to pile up until the next weekend. :buried

Lemme reply to the few posts I have and then, YAY an update.

Aishling: I know, Dawn is one of my favorite characters and it always pains me when everyone treats her like a baby and won't give the poor girl smoochies!

willowlovestara: Yes, you have read this at ExtraFlamey under Reign of Terror: Mistress Tara and her Witch, but I thought the new title helped a little and didn't set everyone up for evil that I just can't write. And there will be a few differences. I'm really glad you love my story!

Now for the previously schedualed update! :bounce

Chapter 8 'Patching Things Up'

Dawn sighs heavily, “Come on in, Anna,” she whispers just loud enough for the girl on the other side of the door to hear.

Anna breathes a sigh of relief, glad that Dawn is allowing her to talk and gently opens the door. She sticks her head in the crack, looking carefully around, she sees that Dawn has a slight grin on her face before walking the rest of the way in. “Did you think I was going to throw something at you?” Dawn asks, noting just how careful Anna was.

Anna barely nods, “Actually, I did. It’s kind of a habit for me to be cautious, though.” Dawn frowns, “What has made you so cautious of me, Anna?” Anna shrugs, “It’s not you, Dawn. I’ve always been careful of people who I don’t really know.” Dawn steps toward her, forgetting that she is angry with her, “But why?” Anna bites her lower lip, “When you’re the only one lookin’ out for yourself, you learn to be wary.”

Dawn nods, “I could understand that philosophy.” She gives the girl a smile. Anna returns it, “So, you aren’t mad at me any more?” Dawn shrugs, “I don’t ever think I was mad, Anna. It just hurt me to think that you would play mind games with me to get closer to Willow and Tara.”

Anna gasps, “I wasn’t -.” Dawn cuts her off by placing her finger on the blonde’s lips, “I know you weren’t. I thought about it, and if you were trying to get to them, I’m pretty sure that you would have asked more questions about them. Or even tried to get me to talk about them. I over reacted. But, it’s a lot to take in.”

Anna nods, “I know. I’ve had ten years to adjust to the news of who I am. I can only imagine how it must be for you. But I still want to apologize for not tellin’ you first.” She takes Dawn’s hand, “I’m sorry, Dawn. If I want to start a relationship with you, which I do, it has to be honest from the start. We can’t be lyin’ and keepin’ things from each other before we’ve even begun, or we’ll never make it.”

Dawn smiles, “I would very much like to start something with you.”

Anna cocks her head and coyly asks, “You would? And, why exactly is that?”

Dawn tenderly kisses the shy girl, “So I can kiss you anytime I want,” she whispers in her best ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ accent. Anna grins and places her hand on Dawn’s head, bringing the brunette back to drink of her kiss.

“I wonder how Dawn is doing,” Buffy says as the three women sit outside on the steps. Tara smiles, “She’s doing just fine.” Willow grins, “What do you know?” Tara shrugs, “I have no idea what you are talking about!”

Seeing that there is about to be a playful battle between the lovers that could very well result in tickling, and we all know that tickling would lead to touching and touching would lead to kissing and kissing would lead to… Well, smut. So, saving herself from the torture of watching the love she doesn’t have, Buffy interrupts, “What does your dress look like, Tara?”

Tara laughs, “Nope! It’s a surprise, Buff! You’ll have to wait until Saturday to see it!” She sticks her tongue out at the blonde Slayer. Buffy grins, “You certainly are in good spirits, Tara.”

Tara nods, “I can’t believe how wonderful things are, Buffy! The monsters are staying at bay long enough for me to marry the woman of my dreams. I’m going to have a fabulous life with her, and we are going to start a family. Not only will I have a Slayer to help me protect my family, but the Goddess has blessed us with her own Daughter for a nanny! Dawn is finally happy after all of these years of searching for something to complete her. I just can’t believe how wonderful things are!”

Buffy smiles, “They certainly seem that way, Tara.”

“How long until the spell is complete?” Klingharth asks of his servant.

“It takes two months to brew the potion and one month to take hold, my Lord,” Amy whispers softly.

“Three months,” he mutters quietly.

When she nods he backhands her, “How dare you! Three months? The child will have already been conceived! And once the babe is inside the mother, no harm will come to the witch! Your foolish plan disappoints me.”

Amy shakes her head, “No, Lord. Angelus will turn the Sorceress and then, the kid will be influenced by evil. Tara will make sure that the savior of man kind becomes its destroyer.”

“Excellent.”

What started out as sweet, loving kisses quickly escalates into passionate, hungry kisses. Dawn pushes Anna onto the bed, nibbling on her neck as she straddles the blonde. “Dawn,” Anna moans softly.

Dawn pulls back for a second to look at Anna, “What,” she asks breathlessly.

Anna smiles gently at her, “I think we should slow down.”

Dawn nods, climbing off of her, “You’re right. I mean, we just met and we should take things slow.”

Anna nods with her, “Slow is good. Slow means that we know we’re ready for everything. If we go fast, we’ll get ourselves in trouble.”

Dawn continues nodding, “Yeah. Slow is good. Slow-.” She cuts her sentence off and kisses Anna again, showing that slow is the farthest thing from her mind.

Anna uses her hands to caress Dawn’s exposed arms, whispering between fiery kisses, “Yeah, I don’t like that slow idea either, Darlin’.” She licks up Dawn’s neck to her ear and bites gently at the lobe.

Dawn gasps, “Wow,” she whispers, the tiny act turning her on. Dawn places her hands on the edge of Anna’s shirt, running her fingers lightly under the fabric. She starts to inch it up, taking in the sight of Anna’s smooth flesh.

Anna grabs Dawn hand softly, stopping the movement, “Dawn, I think we should stop.” Dawn frowns, “Why? We’re both 18, and I’m falling deeper for you with every passing minute.”

Anna shakes her head, “I just don’t think it’s a good idea, babe.”

Dawn looks at her and honestly asks, “What’s stopping us?”

Anna sighs, “Dawn, I have never been with someone in the way that you are askin’ I be with you right now. I know it might not seem important to you, but I want my first time to be special. I want to be able to know that I will spend the rest of my life makin’ that person happy. I want to wait until I’m in love with you, Dawn.”

The look on Dawn’s face is priceless. She melts at those beautiful words, “Oh, wow, Anna. Okay!” She smiles at her and lays down on the bed, patting the spot next to her, “Come lay with me?” Anna smiles back and climbs up next to her. Dawn wraps her arms around the blonde, “I just want to hold you, is that all right,” Dawn asks her next. Anna nods, “It’s very all right.”

As they are sitting on the porch while Dawn and Anna are patching things up, Buffy, Willow and Tara talk about the upcoming wedding.

“Who is going to officiate again,” Willow asks them.

Buffy shrugs, “Kathy something or another.” Tara bites her lower lip before saying, “I was wondering if you would mind if Anna would?”

Willow sighs, looking at Tara, “Could she?”

Tara nods, “I think it would be the closest thing to having the Goddess here herself.”

Willow frowns, “Um, yeah. About that. Are we really sure she is the Daughter? Maybe we should check with Giles?”

Tara frowns back at her, “Why do you distrust her so much?”

“Why do you trust her so much?”

Tara sighs angrily, “I just do! My instincts have never been wrong before!”

Buffy flashes her hands in front of the squabbling lovers, “HEY! You guys just need to relax. I know that you are both anxious about the wedding, and you are letting this Anna thing get blown out of proportion! Just, chill. All right?”

Willow nods, “You’re right, Buff. I’m stressed out, majorly!” She looks at Tara, “I’m sorry for questioning you, baby. I’m just feeling like, maybe you are putting Dawn’s lust ahead of our future.”

Tara’s mouth falls open, “I would never put anything above of future, Willow! And, this thing Dawn has with Anna isn’t lust!” As she finishes her sentence, she can feel the vibes radiating from the girls. Passion and desire flowing out the open upstairs window and hitting Tara like a ton of bricks. “Oh,” she whispers as she can feel the desire heighten.

“Maybe I should go and check on them,” Buffy announces, trying to leave Willow and Tara alone.

Tara quickly shakes her head, “Oh, no! Um, I mean, stay here with us.” She looks to the window, frowning at mentally chastising Dawn. But, just like the vibes started, they ended. And a soft, gentle warmth takes their place.

Tara sighs in relief, glad that she was right about Dawn’s feeling not being lust. ‘I would the to lie to Willow like that,’ she thinks to herself.

“Dawn,” Anna whispers softly. Dawn grins, “Yes?” Anna snuggles closer to her, “I have to get to the Magick Box. Do you think you could tell me how to get there?”

Dawn nods, “Yeah, but why don’t I take you there?” Anna smiles, “I would like that better, Darlin’.”

Dawn laughs, “Your accent is so southern! It’s very sexy, Anna. I don’t think I’ve heard anything come out of your mouth that didn’t have a twang to it.” Anna blushes, “Well, when you grow up in Texas you tend to speak Texan.” Dawn slowly trails her fingers down Anna’s side, “I see. Maybe, you could teach me…” She places a small kiss on Anna’s neck causing the girl to shiver. “To speak Texan.”

Anna faces her, “If you are willin’ to learn, I can teach you anything,” she whispers coyly, putting emphasis on the last word.

“Anything? Is that a promise,” Dawn asks in return, raising her eyebrows playfully. Anna nods, “If you take me to the Magick Box.”

Dawn stands up, dragging the blonde with her, “What are we waiting for? Giles, here we come!”

“Where are you two off to in such a hurry,” Buffy asks the quickly departing teenagers as they leave the house.

“I’m taking Anna to the Magick Shop,” Dawn explains.

“Oh, we need to talk to Giles, we’ll come with,” Tara tells them speaking for both her and Willow. Dawn smiles, “Hey, that’s great!” She turns to Anna, “You don’t mind do you?”

Anna shakes her head, “Not at all, Darlin’.”

Buffy rolls her eyes, “Two days and she already has a pet name.”

Dawn blushes but Anna explains, “It’s not a pet name, Buffy. I rarely use peoples’ names but I do call them Darlin’ or Sugar, or Sweetie. Somethin’ like that. It’s just the way I was raised.”

Tara grins, “I like it. It makes people think you give them a personal thought.”

“Thank you, Sugar,” Anna says smiling at Tara.

“Magick Box here we come,” Willow calls out jauntily as they walk to the Jeep.

“Ah, Just the group of girls I wanted to see,” Giles calls out as he glances up for a second from his books.

“Giles,” Willow yells out happily, “How are you doing?”

Giles nods, “I’m up to my ears in research. Grab a book and help out.”

Willow groans, “Actually Giles, Tara and I came here to grab a few last ingredients for the pre-handfasting ceremony. Sorry! Maybe you can talk Buffy and Dawn into staying for research.”

Giles looks up, “Oh, of course. I’m sorry, Willow.” He goes back to flipping through pages.

Anna is holding Dawn’s hand as they walk down the steps of the shop and Dawn calls out, “I’m not staying for research! Make Buffy do it, she’s the Slayer!” Buffy gives Dawn a nasty look, “Thanks a lot, Dawn.” Dawn just grins at her older sister.

Anna bites her lower lip before clearing her throat softly. Giles looks up at her and a grin grows across his face, “Anaphrodite?”

Anna nods, “Yes, sir. Except I g-go by Anna now. It’s e-easier to say,” she tells him, lowering her eyes to look at the table. Giles stands, walking towards the girl, “I’m glad you’ve come-.” He starts to say, but he stops when Anna shies away from his quickly approaching form, moving into a standard defense stance. “Erm, is there a reason you look like you are ready to attack me?”

Anna blushes, “I’m sorry, it’s habit. The last Watcher I stayed with nearly killed me, I don’t really trust y’all English to much after that.” Giles frowns, “Oh, I’m sorry about that, Anna. But, as I was saying I am really glad you’ve come.”

Buffy raises her eyebrows, “So, Giles. Anna is the long lost daughter you never told us you had?”

Giles nods, “I believe you’ve hit the nail on the head, Buffy.”

Buffy almost chokes, “Okay, did everyone else know I was kidding?”

Willow and Tara nod, dumbstruck. Dawn just kind of stares from Anna to Giles, unable to believe. “Waaaiiiiiiiiittttt a minute,” she says loudly. “Anna is Giles’s daughter? As in… Giles had a baby? Like, Giles had a family? And we didn’t know about this?”

Anna bites her lip and nods. Giles sighs, “It was during the last year or so of my Ripper days. I was beguiled by the Goddess in all of her glory and the end result of that was Anna. Nearly nine years after that night, I was visited by the Goddess and the very adorable southern Anaphrodite and told of what had transpired. I did not have the resourses to provide Anna with all that she needed, so she was to stay with Travers. The last I had heard of you, Anna, you had run away from Quentin and he had almost no recolection of you at all. You did one hell of a memory charm on the poor man.”

Anna frowns, “My weakest power has always been my ability to do charms and spells.” Willow makes a small ‘hmm’ noise and Anna casts her a questioning glance, “Willow?” Willow shrugs, “I was just wondering what memory charm you used?” Anna shrugs, “It was something the gardener gave me the night before. She told me all I had to do was place it were he slept and it would work. It did it’s job because I was out of the country before he remembered who I was.”

Tara speaks up, “Was it a purple-ish flower?” Anna nods, “I think so, it was quite some time ago, y’all.”

Giles clears his throat, “Now that everyone is caught up on the story, may I finish greeting my daughter?” They women hang their heads sheepishly, “Sorry Giles,” Willow mumbles. Anna smiles softly at him, “Hey.” Giles raises his eyebrows, “Yes?” Anna laughs, “I forget where I am. I meant ‘Hello.’ In Texas, if you say ‘hey’ it means hello.”

Giles nods, “Oh, Hello.” He looks down and notices that Anna is holding Dawn’s hand, “Erm, I see you know Dawn and her sister Buffy. I guess you know that Buffy is my Slayer.” Anna nods, “Yes, sir.” He clears his throat, “Erm, so how did you come to meet them?”

Anna grins and playfully states, “Well, it’s pure dumb luck how it happened, Rupert. I hit on Dawn at the Bronze one night and ended up coming home with her and meetin’ Buffy and Tara. I figured that it was meant to be, me findin’ the whole reason I was sent to Sunnydale and a hot girl all at the same time.”

Giles’s eyes nearly pop out of his head as he mutters, “Oh, good Lord.” Willow and Tara can no longer hold back their laughter, and its sound carries throughout the room. Giles sighs, “So, erm, I take it that you two are romantically involved,” he asks Dawn, pleading with his eyes for a negative answer.

Dawn smiles broadly, “Yep!” Anna grins, squeezing Dawn’s hand lightly, before mocking Giles, “It seems you’ve hit the nail on the head, Rupert.”

Buffy laughs, “Hey, I think I’m going to like this girl! She’s hard on Giles just like the rest of us!”

All of a sudden, a short giggle sounds from the area where Willow and Tara are hidden by a shelf. Dawn raises her eyebrow and calls out, “We can hear you!” Tara blushes and her head pops out from the shelf, “Um, we were just looking for the rose oil.” Dawn nods, “Right.”

Willow drags Tara out from the safety of the corner, “We got everything we need! We’ll se you guys tomorrow morning!” Buffy frowns, “Where are you going?” Tara blushes deeper and starts to explain, but Anna supplies, “It is customary for the night before a handfasting that the couple spend the evening in quiet reverence of the Goddess and join in a blessing of their bodies.” Willow and Tara run out of the shop.

Anya looks up from the counter, having said nothing this whole time and says, “They snuck off to have sex.”

Jessica

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:15 pm 
Great update anya was sooo funny :bounce

Glad dawn and anna started to work it out:pride

Edited by: egyptianspirits at: 8/30/04 2:17 pm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 4:25 pm 
OMG...I love this fic

...and Giles finally gets to be a real father...

GO GIRL !!!!!!!!

Post subject: Hola JJ!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:54 pm 
I'm glad that you decided to post this incredible story here. You already know that I love your writing and will read anything you decide to share with us (I'm still waiting for that update of 'I can save you', tho)

I really hope you're doing better and to see more of you online. I know that real life gets in the way...but I do miss you.

Take care and keep up the good work!!!

Luv ya'!

Karinna.

"Alone I dare not climb, with you I reach new heights"

Post subject: Re: Hola JJ!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:08 pm 
:lmao :lmao That was great. I loved it and the pat where Dawn asks Anna if she thought Dawn was going to throw something at her.:rofl That was great.

More soon, please.

brittney

"Arn't you going to tall me to 'break a leg'?"

"Break 'em both." Amber Benson as Cheyenne in The Crush

Post subject: More more more!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:23 pm 
Hey all.

egyptianspirits: Anya is absolutely wonderful to write for. I love her.

RedSun: :wave Hey baby! Thanks for reading here, too. You know it always makes my day to hear from you. Even if it is a post you leabve for me. :luv

Irishlassie101: Thank you. I think Giles would make a good dad.

amazonaa: Thanks! More right now!

Chapter 9 'Lotsa Lovin'

“Mmm… More,” Tara whispers in Willow’s ear, guiding Willow’s hand to the herb lying in from of her. “We need more of that to bless our marriage.”

Willow smiles looking back at her and saying, “Our marriage.” She complies with Tara’s request dropping the sweet smelling herb into the oily substance before her. “I hope you aren’t mad that I booked us a hotel room,” Willow tells her, gesturing to the foreign furniture.

Tara shakes her head, “No! I’m glad! We never would have gotten the ritual done at home.” She picks up a few honeysuckle blooms and tosses them into the mixture.

Willow laughs, “No, we wouldn’t have.” She is stopped in her task by a pair of lips capturing her own, “Baby,” she chastises, “The sooner we get the potion done, the sooner we can play.”

“Do you think I want to play with you,” Tara asks, her voice low and sultry.

Willow wordlessly shakes her head, placing the final ingredient into the cup.

“Good. Because what I have in store for you doesn’t come close to playing.” Tara slowly removes her robe, nodding for Willow to do the same. Willow obeys, and soon the two women are standing naked.

“Goddess, Tara,” Willow breathes, taking in the sight of her almost wife. Her eyes travel from the honey blonde locks falling lightly against her face, to the subtle blonde curls nestled between her legs.

Tara closes her eyes, walking forward to meet Willow in a tender kiss. As they share something so simple, yet something that speaks volumes about their love, both women reach into the goblet, covering their hands with the warm oil. Willow begins to cover her lover’s body with the substance, slowly massaging every inch of Tara’s smooth flesh.

Tara does the same, her long delicate fingers caressing Willow, warming the redhead with their magickal touch. A magickal electricity forms wherever the Sorceress touches. Willow shivers against the feeling. She dips her hand back into the cup, running her hands down Tara’s arms and back up to her shoulders. “I ask Thee for Thy blessing,” Willow whispers. Tara runs her finger over Willow’s lips and says, “I ask Thee for Thy approval.”

Willow and Tara cover each other’s bodies with the sweet oil, tenderly caressing the most intimate places and loving their bodies passionately. “We ask Thee with reverence and humility to bless this union, Mother of Earth, Bringer of Life,” Both women whisper together. Suddenly, there is a small earthquake throughout the city of Sunnydale.

But neither Willow nor Tara notice. As soon as the words are out of their mouths they are upon each other, the intoxicating scent of their combined arousal and the honey mixture becoming too much. Willow straddles Tara on the bed, placing wet kisses down her neck and shoulders. Tara rubs Willow’s sides, loving her with gentle touches and soft breathing. They cover each other with the ritual potion, blessing their bodies with The Goddess’s holy mixture.

After hours of kissing and touching, the women begin to make love. Willow brings her finger to finally touch Tara’s scorching wetness. Sliding between the warm, slippery folds, she probes her lover, feeling Tara’s engorged clit and soft entrance. Tara somehow manages to produce the same motions while Willow is straddling her. Breathing becomes heavier as the touches become harder, more intense.

At the same time, Willow and Tara enter each other. Gasping in pleasure at the intrusion, Tara arches her back, near orgasm. Willow removes her fingers, not wanting the blonde to come yet. Tara doesn’t quit, however. She begins pumping slowly inside the witch. She then builds speed, moving from making love to Willow to fucking her senseless. Willow’s minds no longer functions as she sticks her fingers back into the blonde.

She starts pumping, hard and fast matching Tara thrust for thrust. They begin rocking, slowly at first, moving in perfect unison. The rocking becomes faster, harder and a steady thump-thump-thump comes from the headboard beating against the wall.

With a guttural moan, both women come at the same time. Orgasms intensified by the magickal blessing, they are unable to stop completely. Finally, in exhaustion, they collapse tangled in each other’s arms. “We show our love to Thee,” Tara whispers. “Honest and pure, we ask for Thy blessing to complete our family,” Willow murmurs after her, her eyelids closing involuntarily.

Tara’s eyes close soon after, she kisses her soon to be wife’s neck, “I love you.” Willow slightly returns the phrase before she is lost to slumber. Neither woman hears the tinkling of bells and a whispery voice call out, “So it is written, so shall it be. Children of the Goddess, you have My blessing.”

“So, erm, how have you been, Anna,” Giles asks the girl as she flips through one of the books sitting among the others at the table there in the Magick Box.

Anna covers a yawn, “All right.” She gestures to the book in Buffy’s hand, “I’ve read that one before, you won’t find anythin’ useful in it unless you want to know the matin’ rituals of the Oklinarth’ma’har.”

Buffy frowns, “Giles, do we need to know the mating rituals of the Kilngymanharms?”

Giles shakes his head, “No. The Oklinarth’ma’har are a peaceful clan of earth mothers.” He turns to Anna, “Erm, where are you living at the present?”

Anna smiles, “I have my own apartment at the complex over by the high school.” Dawn snorts, “Yeah, if you can call that closet an apartment!” Anna frowns, “What do ya mean? My apartment is just fine.” Dawn nods, “Sure. If you like no furniture, no room, and no colour.” Anna opens her mouth to retort.

Giles intervenes, “I have an idea. Why don’t you move in with me? I have an extra room and you would have your own bathroom. I mean, I would like to get to know you more.”

Buffy clears her throat, “Um, Giles… You living in the same house as a teenager? Not the best plan. If the new girl is moving in with anyone it’ll be me. I mean, she’s here for Willow and Tara, right? So, she should live with Willow and Tara.”

Dawn’s jaw drops to the floor, as does Anna’s, “Um, I’m not sure you’re thinkin’ clearly, Buffy.” Dawn nods, “Yeah, you’re cracked!”

Anna sighs, “Besides, I like my apartment y’all. It’s the first place I’ve got on my own.” Giles smiles warmly at her, “I will not take no for an answer.”

Buffy shrugs, “Just don’t complain when we’re moving her back to my place in nine months.”

“Fair enough. Your training, Anna, could you tell me more about it so I know how I can help further you in it?” Giles asks, turning to his daughter.

“Well, you know I lived with Travers for so long. I was kept in a small room and given the Watcher’s books and diaries and things like that to read. Um, I learned meditation and to use my gifts from the gardener. My fight trainin’ mostly came from Betty, one of the female Watchers up there who took a likin’ to me, but some of my moves came from defendin’ myself and others in Austin,” Anna tells him, settling herself comfortably into the chair.

Dawn sets down her book, eager to hear more about her new girlfriend. “Did you have a lot of friends in Texas,” Dawn asks her, interested.

Anna shakes her head, “I was pretty much on my own the whole time. Nothin’ or nobody to count on but myself.” She shrugs, “It was safer that way.” Buffy nods, “I get that. You think everyone else is safer because they aren’t close to you.” Anna smiles, “Kind of like that.”

“What kind of things do you like to eat,” Giles asks, getting out a pad of paper. Buffy laughs, “Giles, are you going to go to the store?” When he nods, Dawn giggles a little, “Wow, you never go to the store.” Anna smiles, watching the others interact. “Yes, well, now that we have discussed my, erm, grocery habits, what should I buy?”

Anna laughs, “That’s very sweet, Rupert, but I can buy my own groceries. I mean, if you are nice enough to take me into your home, you shouldn’t have to buy my food, too.” Giles nods, “Well, I think parenthood has something to do with keeping children well fed and giving them a place to sleep.”

Dawn playfully punches her, “hey – the man is offering you a free place to stay and free food! Don’t argue with a good thing, babe.”

Anna blushes softly, looking down at her hands clasped in her lap at Dawn’s last word. “Y-you’re right,” she gently stutters out.

“Hmm,” Giles says softly, “I’ve never noticed a speech impediment on you, Anna. When did it surface?”

Anna shrugs, “I’ve always had it.”

~Tinkle-Tinkle-Tinkle~

They look to the door and Giles stands to greet the new customers. “Buffy, would you man the cash register?” Buffy grumbles as she stands up and walks over to the counter. Dawn glances around, sees that Buffy and Giles are fairly occupied and grabs Anna’s hand.

“Do you trust me?” She asks the blonde softly. Without thinking, Anna nods, “Of course, Darlin’.” Dawn grins and drags Anna quickly up the stairs leading to the private books in the Magick Box.

“What are you doin’,” Anna asks her softly as Dawn leads her to a quiet corner upstairs, complete with a huge comfy beanbag chair. Dawn smiles and pushes Anna to a sitting position on the hot pink beanbag, she moves to straddle to shy blonde and says, “Making out with my incredibly hot girlfriend.” Without another word she presses her lips against Anna’s, drowning out any protest that may have come out. Never mind that no protest did.

“That was amazing, baby,” Tara whispers into Willow’s ear, trying to wake her up. “Nnyyuha! Go a-wwaaaaaayyyy… I’ma sleepin’.” Tara snuggles closer to Willow, “Do you really want me to go away, baby?”

Willow sighs, “No.” She opens her eyes, “Why are you so awake? It’s time for sleeping!”

Tara bites her lower lip, her hand wandering to slip between Willow’s legs, “Do you really want to be sleeping?” Willow gasps quietly, “No.”

Tara grins, “Why is that, Kitten? Did I wake you up? Would you like to go back to sleep?”

Willow shakes her head, “No! I do not want to sleep anymore.”

Tara wiggles her eyebrows, “Why”

Willow bites Tara’s neck, “Because I want to play.”

“Mmm… mmm,” Dawn moans as Anna’s hands caress her back and sides. She reaches up with her hands and strips off Anna’s white shirt. Before she can object, Dawn presses her lips hungrily against Anna’s again. The very intense make-out session continues. Dawn nibbling on Anna’s earlobe and neck, a new sensation to the girl that causes her judgement to disappear.

Anna gives in, working her hands under Dawn’s shirt, slowly inching it up. Soon, the shirt is off and Anna carelessly tosses it behind her.

“Giles?” Buffy calls out, seeing Dawn’s purse on the table, “Did the girls leave?” Giles looks up from his place back at the table, “Erm, I didn’t hear them or see them leave.”

Buffy frowns, “Dawn’s stuff is still here. I’ll go and check the back room.” Buffy disappears, heading off to check out the back room.

She comes back, “Nope. No girls there. I wonder where they… Giles, do you hear that?” As she looks up, a shirt falls onto her face and she just stands there for a minute.

“Buffy, erm, you seem to have a garment of some sort on your head,” Giles says fairly distracted.

Buffy lifts off the shirt, looking closely at it and whispers, “Oh, my God! This is Dawn’s shirt!” She looks up at the balcony, frowning.

“Buffy, it would really be more productive if you would just help me.”

“Shut up Giles!” She frowns, “I mean, please be quiet! I’m trying to listen.”

Giles nods, “All right.” Buffy listens intensely for a second before yelling, “Gross!” She covers her ears and hops up and down. “Buffy, good Lord! Whatever is the matter?”

She looks at him, “They are upstairs! They are UPSTAIRS! And they’re making noises! Not good clean noises either! And this is Dawn’s shirt! That means they are making noises up there without shirts on! GROSS! That is my baby sister up there. Hey! That’s my baby sister up there!” she looks at Giles and at the stairs. She runs at them taking them three at a time.

When she reaches the corner where Anna and Dawn are kissing she stops, just staring at them for a second. Then she flings Dawn’s shirt at them, “GUYS! Oh, come on! We are in public!”

Dawn turns around looking at Buffy, Anna’s face goes from flushed to a bright red. “Goddess,” she whispers, groping for her shirt. “We w-were just-.” Buffy closes her eyes turning around as Anna pulls her shirt back on, “I know what you were doing. The question is – why here?”

Anna can’t meet Buffy’s eyes, “Um, there w-wasn’t a plan to… Um, h-here.” Buffy sighs, “I expect both of you downstairs in one minute.”

Dawn puts her shirt back on, “I am SO sorry, Anna.” Anna nods, “Me, t-too.” Dawn grins slightly, “Sorry we got caught at least.”

Jessica :buried

Post subject: Re: More more more!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:30 pm 
Yup, I'm bored. Here's some more guys!

Chapter 10 'Training'

“Yum, cucumber and butter,” Dawn mutters as Giles sets a plate in front of Buffy, Dawn, Anna and Xander.

“I assume you moved your things to my flat without much strain,” Giles says to Anna. She nods, “Y-yes. It was real easy to get what little I had over there. Are you sure you want me to be stayin’ with you now? I’ll understand if what you said yesterday was just because you were shocked to see me.”

Giles waves his head, “Don’t think of that again. I asked you here because I want you here. Maybe I will get the chance to be a real father to you.” Anna blushes, looking down at the floor.

“So, let me get this straight,” Xander says slowly, “Anna is Giles’s kid?” Giles nods, “Correct.” Xander sighs, “All right. It’s a lot to take in, but,” he opens his arms to Anna, “Welcome to our family.”

Anna grins, “Thank you. It’s nice to meet you, Xander.” Dawn squeezes her hand gently before reaching for her tea. Xander smiles, “I’m the donut guy. If you have a preference in what donuts you want when we have all night research parties, you just let me know.” Ana ducks her head shyly, looking off toward the window. “Hey!” Buffy exclaims loudly, “What is that?!” She reaches over and fingers a small hickey on Anna’s neck.

“Dawn! Have I taught you nothing? This sort of thing is so disgusting! And it shows you have no respect for the other person.”

Xander clears his throat, “We are blaming Dawn for Anna’s hickey?” Dawn ducks her head sheepishly, “It was an accident?” Scoffing, “How do you accidentally give someone a hickey?” Then, realization dawns on him, “Oh.”

“I wonder what Willow and Tara are doing,” Giles says trying to change the subject.

“Way to go Giles. Exchange one lesbian couple for another,” Xander tells the man playfully. He opens and shuts his mouth, “I, erm, I wasn’t trying to, erm…”

“We know Giles.” Buffy says rolling her eyes. She then looks at Anna, “You say you can fight, well let me see your moves.”

Anna raises her eyebrows, “I’m not sure I should fight you, Buffy.” Buffy shrugs, “I can test your abilities better than Giles can.” Anna shakes her head, “I still think we would be better off waitin’ to fight.” Buffy cocks her eyebrow, “You afraid to take me?” Anna grins, “No. I’ll fight you if you insist, Darlin’.”

“Oh, Goddess,” Willow whispers. “I have never in my life felt more complete than I do right now. It’s almost as if I have you inside of me, your soul trapped in with mine. Oh! Not trapped as in ‘ooh scary’ trapped, but resting peacefully along mine with plenty of room.”

Tara smiles, “Mmm… I am going to marry you and listen to your Willow-babble everyday for the rest of my life.” She places a warm lingering kiss on Willow’s mouth and pulls away. “We were supposed to be at the Magick Box forever ago.”

Willow groans, “But I don’t wanna! I wanna stay here with you!” Tara laughs, “I’m going to the Magick Box with you, baby.” Willow stucks out her lower lip in protest. Tara grins and leans in to nibble lightly on the protruding pink lip. “But, we can be a little late.” She reaches over and pulls the redhead into a deep, passionate kiss.

Willow returns it, the fire building in her belly, itching her to strive for more than just kisses. She pulls away, “Can we try something… Different?” Tara nods, “Anything.”

Without even touching her, Willow turns Tara over in the air above her, so that her face was beneath Tara’s wetness and Tara’s hair drapes over her thighs.

Willow levitates off of the bed to lightly touch her body to Tara’s, and Tara closes her eyes nuzzle Willow’s scorching sex. Tara spread Willow’s legs with her hands and she let her arms spread out as well, feeling as if she were flying. “Oh, wow,” Tara breathes, the magick soaring through her body. Willow enters Tara with her tongue and she flies faster.

Working simultaneously, the women make love passionately. Moans squeaking out closer together, becoming louder and unrestrained. Tara comes first, Willow riding off her orgasms as best as she could with her own so close on the horizon. The fire exploding within her body urging her on, Tara steps up her advances, loving Willow as fervently as she can.

“OH GODDESS!” Willow yells, tremors running through her body. Slowly, they come back down from their magickal levitation. Lying tangled with each other in the bed they drift off into a deep slumber.

“I am thinkin’ this might not be the best plan I’ve heard this mornin’,” Anna says as Buffy twirls her staff expertly. Buffy grins, “Why? Are you afraid I’ll kick your ass for dating my sister?” Anna coughs, “Well, I wasn’t. Now, I’m not so sure.” Buffy grins, spinning the staff rapidly in the air before kicking it straight at Anna.

Anna reaches out with a quick hand and deftly catches the lethal stick. Buffy nods, “Impressive. Faith didn’t even catch it the first time I did that to her.” Anna sighs as she continues spinning the staff Buffy tossed at her. Buffy smiles, “You have the right idea. Don’t let it hit the ground. Never let it stop.”

Anna rolls her eyes, “This is a routine exercise. Easier than a line dance.” Buffy smirks, “Line dance?” Anna laughs, “You don’t think us Texans have fun every once in a while?” Buffy shrugs, “Line dancing is fun?” Anna smiles, throwing the stick up in the air and using her magick to keep it suspended there, “It is, I could teach y’all if you want.”

She strips off the light sweater she is wearing, revealing a black sports bra. “Hey! You aren’t supposed to cheat,” Buffy whines, pointing up in the air at Anna’s staff. The teenager grins sheepishly, gesturing at the stick to come back to her.

“Can you balance the staff on you hand,” Buffy asks her. Anna nods and demonstrates. “Good,” Buffy comments, “Now can you balance it on your toe?”

“Can we just fight,” Anna asks, growing impatient of the tests. Buffy frowns, “I wasn’t actually going to fight you. I mean, I don’t know if that would be such a good idea. Me Slayer and all.”

Anna shrugs, acts like she is going to walk away from the back room, but launches the staff at Buffy.

Buff knocks the staff away from her body instinctively, as Anna gives her a come-and-get-me grin. “Ooh, Girl. I didn’t want to have to do this,” she looks toward the door where Dawn has come to watch, “Especially in front of your girlfriend, but you brought this on yourself. Remember that when you’re face down on the floor.” With that said, Buffy springs forward at Anna, attack mode ready.

Anna deftly ducks away from Buffy’s advance, “What was that about me on the floor? You just might have to catch me first, Sugar.” Buffy scoffs, “Is that a challenge, kid?” She once again launches at the girl, almost catching her. Once again, Anna moves just beyond Buffy’s reach.

She reaches out with her hand and slaps Buffy’s face. “One for the kid.” Dawn laughs loudly, distracting Anna momentarily. Buffy sees the opportunity and charges her, knocking the girl flat on her ass. Anna quickly rolls, back on her feet in less than a second. She charges Buffy, ramming her palm into Buffy’s chin, driving her face upward. She then kicks out and lands a hard blow to Buffy’s stomach.

Buffy gives it back as good as she gets, landing blows to Anna’s midsection. “Shit! Buffy, what are you doing to Anna,” Tara’s voice yells from the doorway as she moves to stop them.

Dawn touches her arm, “They’re training, it’s all right.” Tara frowns, “Are you sure?” Dawn nods, “Very sure.” Tara shrugs, keeping her eye on the now wrestling blondes.

Jessica

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:53 pm 
This is great. And it's very funny.:lmao :bounce

More real soon, please.

brittney

"Break 'em both." Amber benson as Cheyenne in The Crush

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:42 am 
Hey, I've just caught up..wow..I love this story, it's so good :heart and Anna and Dawn..awww. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:51 am 
Hy Jessica,

another wonderful update...finally Dawnie gets some Smoochies:luv2 :luv 2

And of course, like always in the Buffy-verse, they get caught !!!!:rage :rage :rage :rage

Hopefully Giles and Anna will get a little closer, they both would deserve it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So please please let us see more happy moments before the bad guys move in and well...get their asses kicked :devilish

Aishling

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:24 pm 
Hi, I just stumble on your story here. I already read it on a other side you know which one I mean. Sorry I didn't leave you any feedback there. That's why I'm writing it now. I love it than and I'm still loving it now. I can't stop reading it over and over, over, over..... I think you will get the picture anyway keep it up can't wait to read some new stuff from you.

:clap :bow :bow :bow :clap :bow :bow :bow :clap :applause

DreamLover:bigwave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:21 pm 
Heya!

Sam Darls: I'm glad you approve!

irishlassie101: Of course they got caught! What kind of writer would I be if the kids got to smooch interrupted? tehe

dreamlover: Hey, thanks for the post! I'm working on the sequel in my brain right now. Don't expect it to be super really soon, though. I'm getting busy with real life stuff. :buried

Guess What?! UPDATE!

Chapter 11 'Playin' Around'

“Give up,” Buffy grunts, ramming her knee into Anna’s back. Bucking her head back into Buffy’s nose, Anna smiles, “Not likely, Sugar.” Buffy is stunned, releasing pressure on Anna’s back, allowing the girl to squirm free. Buffy moves to slam Anna’s head against the floor, but Anna dodges and Buffy ends up slapping the ground. Anna uses Buffy’s own momentum against her and shoves Buffy forward. Buffy rolls with it and is on her feet within seconds. Anna moves to kick Buffy, but Buffy grabs Anna’s ankle midair. Buffy thrusts the blonde’s leg upward, but instead of landing on her ass, Anna shoves off with the foot still on the ground and completes a flip, swinging her right leg into a roundhouse kick as she lands.

Buffy is thrown back agaist the wall, her head smacking loudly against the concrete wall. She is seeing stars momentarily. Anna takes the chance and rushes her, but Buffy expected it and Anna’s fist connects with concrete. Immediately her knuckles start to bleed, her hand almost certainly broken. Buffy smiles satisfactorily, “I win.” Anna laughs, feigning a punch with her left hand, which Buffy moved to block, leaving her left side open. Anna follows through with a killer right punch, her hand healed. Buffy absorbs the punch and grabs Anna’s hand, twisting it behind her back. She leads the blond to the ground, using the captured arm for leverage. Anna tries to free herself but find it impossible. She grunts in defeat, her struggling ceased. “Tell me I win,” Buffy says in Anna’s ear, her breath haggard. Anna nods, “You win, Buffy.”

Buffy releases her. “Damn, girl.” Anna grins, “Yeah, that was what I call a work out. Thanks for the ass kickin’ Buffy.” Buffy grins back at her, “You gave me a run for my money. Man, that was fun!” Buffy gestuyres toward a door, “There’s the bathroom. If you wanna freshen up. ‘Cause you look like hell.” Anna laughs, “Thanks!” Buffy nods, turning to go into the main room. “Um, Buffy?” Anna calls. Buffy looks at her, “Yeah?” Anna smiles, “You don’t look so hot either.” Buffy laughs, “Yeah, but I’m not going to see my new girlfriend either.”

Anna shrugs and walsk into the small bathroom. She groans as she sees the sweat and blood staining her shirt, “I do look like hell.” She runs some water over her face and puts her hair back up into a ponytail, smoothing all of the flyaway stray hairs. Whes she seems satisfied with her looks, she walks out of the bathroom to see Dawn standing there, watching her with a smile. “How long have you been spyin’ on me,” Anna asks her playfully. Dawn grins, “Well, a while.” Anna grins, “Really?” Dawn nods, walking toward her girlfriend.

“Giles, we have a lot to prepare for. We’ve decided that I’m going to get ready at our house, and that Willow is going to use your house.” Giles raises his eyebrows, “Of course, Tara. Erm, you all are welcome anytime.”

Tara smiles, “Whew, I didn’t think that was going to um, work.” She looks over at Willow and smiles, “I was forceful.” Willow bites her lower lip, dirty thoughts running through her mind, “You sure were baby.” Giles clears his throat, “Erm, maybe we should say our good-byes until tonight when you are married.” Willow and Tara look down sheepishly, “Sorry,” they both say in unison.

Buffy walks in, “Hey guys! Did you see me kick the new girl’s ass?” She looks very proud of herself. Tara raises her eyebrow and looks at the clock, “Yes, and it only took you two hours.” Buffy’s arrogance falters, “Well, she’s really good.” Willow nods, “You said the same thing about Faith.” Buffy frowns,, “Let’s not go there.” Tara smiles, “Good idea! Buffy, will you go help Willow get ready at Giles’s?” Buffy nods, “I would LOVE to! When do we leave?”

Giles buts in, “As soon as possible. I’m having difficulty controlling them.” Tara blushes a brillant shade of red. Buffy smiles mischievously, “I know what you mean! Between these two and the two in the back room, The Magick Box looks like it’s selling sex potion or something!” Willow scoffs and swats at Buffy, “Jeez, Buffy!” Giles clears his throat again, “That’s not exactly what I had in mind Buffy.”

Just then they hear a loud squeal come from the back room. “The girls,” Buffy, Willow, Tara and Giles exclaim as one. They rush back there to find Anna and Dawn splashing each other with water and just goofing around. Buffy rolls her eyes, “You two knock it off.” Anna and Dawn don’t even hear her, but they see Willow and Tara smirking at their fun. “What are you looking at Glenda,” Dawn asks, a playful grin playing on her lips. Tara starts to shake her head but Dawn takes the small hose attached to the sink and sprays it at the older couple.

“Shit!” Willow exclaims, springing toward Dawn with lightning speed. Tara joins her but Dawn ducks out of their advances. Anna backs her up, splashing them with water from the sink. Tara laughs as she moves to grab the hose from Dawn. She finally wrestles it from Dawn’s iron grip and sprays the teenagers and her fiancée with its mist.

Dawn shrieks and moves to tackle Tara but Willow beats her to it, turning the hose to spray Tara full on in the face. “Oh, would you all just GROW UP,” Buffy says exasperated. Willow and Tara make eye contact before turning the hose to soak Buffy from head to toe. Buffy gasps before jumping on top of the giggling couples.

Giles moves to stand in the doorway, “Erm, is this an American Wedding custom? Soaking each other before the ceremony?” They stare at the stuffy British man for a second before they all burst into peals of laughter. “Something like that Mr. Giles,” Tara says as they try to pick themselves up off the floor. Anna shakes her head, “Actually, Rupert, this is what Americans call fun.”

Willow shakes her head, “Man, we should really get going, baby. We just have a few hours to get ready.” Tara smiles, “Wil, we have eight hours until sunset.” Buffy screams, “EIGHT HOURS!” She looks at Giles, “That’s not enough time! I have to help Willow get ready!”

Anna clears her throat, “Buffy, you go with Willow, Dawn you go with Tara – Rupert and I will take care of everything else.” Tara frowns, ‘I don’t know, Mr. Giles isn’t exactly known for his…” Anna holds up her hand, “I’ve helped plan half a dozen handfastings before. I can do this. As long as Rupert can take orders.” Giles nods, “I’m sure I can find taking orders a simple task.” Tara smiles, “Okay, if you think you’re up to it.” Anna grins, “It’s sort of my job to help y’all out. Anyway I can. I was made for things like this Sugar. Of course I’m up for it.”

Willow sighs and grabs Anna’s hand, “Thanks.” She looks at Tara before continuing, “Tara and I were wondering if you would officiate the ceremony.” Anna’s jaw drops, “You want me to marry y’all?” Tara nods, “I don’t think I would care for anyone else to.” Willow agrees, “Plus, you are a direct link to the Goddess.” Anna sniffles, wiping a stray tear from her eye, “I would feel honored.”

Jessica