The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: First fic:-Failing
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:40 pm 
Great update!!

The interaction between Faith and Buffy is so sweet, and soon they must kiss. :lol

Wonder if they like it! I would say defenetly YES!!!

Will & Tara get there smoochies too????:pray

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

There are two kinds of tears, tears for those who leave you, and tears for those you never let go - Xena/The Quest

Edited by: Stroke of Luck at: 2/25/03 1:10:15 pm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:30 pm 
Great update!!! :bounce

Will Tara be at the bronze too? I hope so.

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:45 pm 
Yes, please let Tara be at the Bronze :pray

I understand, you should be with the person you l-love

I am

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 3:57 am 
Faith and Buffy sittin in a tree...Love the idea it's smart bringing them all together with schooling.

You also really capture the stupidity that is Amy they should have left her in the cage.:whistle

Hoping for:willow +:tara in the near future Begging on knees.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2003 9:58 am 
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :

I'm convinced that no one writes humor any better than you!

And all of the laughs are thoroughly in character and flow delightfully. From the update before last I just loved
Quote:
>Buffy: I don’t think you should talk to the customers like this.

>Faith: Well customers buy things you’re standing there being a pain in my ass.

>Buffy: Compliments just flow from your mouth.

>Faith: Just for you.
And really too many to count from the last update. I particularly enjoyed the Willow/Amy exchanges. Oh and before I forget;) = nice deconstruction of Romeo and Juliet. I have long voted for the originators of the feud myself (Mercutio got it I think: "A plague on *both* your houses!").

I think I got a bit confused somewhere tho.' Did Tara already do dinner over at Willow's? I thought that was "tonight" but Willow seemed to be free to 'Bronze it' with Faith. Was the dinner/project date implied in Willow's happy mood that led off this chapter? Jus' wonderin.'

Take time to soak the ol' knee and catch up with your beloved...and then update pleeeeeeeaaaaase!

^^^Suse (CLW) P.S. I hope you know my request that you take a 'face plant' for me (from a post or so back) was purely meant in jest!:glasses S.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 6:26 pm 
I like dumb Amy :) A nice change from the evil Amy we all know and love to hate.

Now if Andrew can have a neat little accident so someone else *cough* will have to fill his place at the play that would be soooo neat, heh.

Speaking of accidents, take good care of that knee... give it time to heal. And don't stand in the way of speeding ski-ers :)

Take care!

Grimmy

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 12:42 pm 
Title: Failing

Author: Broken hart

Rating: It's starting of as just PG but you never know!!

Disclaimer: All Characters belong to me Joss and ME...blah blah blah. I wish i owned them!

Spoliers: no spoilers because it's an AU fic.

Summary- Willow, Tara, Buffy and Faith at highschool it's just a story about falling in love and all the troubles you get when you're at school.

Chapter 5

Faith was laying on a table with her headphones on listening to a variety of rock songs. She got up and started to dance around the library. As her eyes were closed, she didn’t notice as Tara walked in. The blonde stood there for a while just watching. Faith’s eyes opened not expecting to see anyone in front of her, and when she saw Tara’s figure she nearly jumped out of her skin. Tara chuckled at the sight in front of her.

Tara: Wow.

Faith: I was just…well that was me…and I was...

Tara: Will never leave my lips.

Faith: Thank you.

They both stood there for a moment in awkward silence. Tara noticed that Faith was really staring at her.

Tara: Do I have something on my face?

Faith: What? Oh no, no I just noticed something.

Tara: What?

Faith: Nothing, it’s stupid.

Faith: It’s just you and Buffy…

Tara: What about us?

Faith: You have the same eyes. Said it was stupid.

Tara: It’s not.

Tara stared at Faith the same way amazed at how observant Faith was and at this point Buffy came bounding in the library walking backwards checking to see if anyone saw her come in. She turned and saw Tara and Faith sitting on the table.

Tara: You know this is a library right?

Buffy: Yes, you take books out.

Tara: You know what a book is?

Buffy: Oh you’re being funny girl, excuse me if I don’t laugh.

Tara: Just.. I didn’t even know you’d be able to find this place.

Buffy: Course I could.

Tara: You had to ask someone right?

Buffy: No…..Yes.

Faith: Oh my god.

Buffy and Tara: What?

Faith: You’re sisters.

Tara: No

Buffy: Yes

Faith: So which is it?

The two blondes looked at each other the game was up and in truth neither one of them cared to deceive the brunette.

Buffy: Yes we’re sisters,

Faith: No way.

Tara: Yes way.

Buffy: And Mr Giles…Just call him daddy.

Faith: No thank you, I’ll leave that to your mum.

Tara: Eww.

Buffy: You may have just caused me serious damage.

Faith: No I think that’s the peroxide.

Buffy: I didn’t come here for abuse.

Tara: Why are you here?

Buffy: I have to work with Faith on a piece of Drama.

Tara: What is it, war and peace minus the peace.

Faith: Romeo and Juliet.

Tara: Wow.

Buffy: I’m Juliet.

Tara (turning to Faith): So that would make you lady Capulet?

Faith: No quite.

Tara: Lady Montague?

Faith: Wrong again.

Tara: Oh wait the nurse.

Faith: Third strike...you’re out of here.

Tara: Who else could you be?

Faith: I’ll give you a clue. If Juliet asked Romeo, 'Romeo where for art thou Romeo?' I would reply right here!

Tara Looked at them both with miserable expressions on their faces and couldn’t contain the laughter. She grabbed her side as it started to hurt.

Tara: Ok I’m done really…oh wait nope.

Buffy: I’m so glad this amuses you. Get out of here.

Tara smiled at her sister and stuck out her tongue as she left.

Faith: So you’re really sisters?

Buffy: No we just made it up. Yes.

Faith: Why didn’t you tell anyone?

Buffy: We moved here in the summer, I made friends with Cordelia.

Faith: And being friends with a cheerleader is more important?

Buffy: That wasn’t it at all. How about you don’t presume things about me and we just sort this drama out.

Faith: Sure.

The blonde walked over and sat herself down on a chair pulling out her school book, the brunettes words had hurt her, and Faith could see this.

Faith: Look I’m sorry, words come from my mouth before they go through my brain. I’m sorry.

Buffy: No I’m just being stupid. It’s just...she’s my sister, she means more than cheerleading.

Faith: You don’t have to explain. So…How about you bring her to the bronze tonight?

Buffy: Who, Tara?

Faith: Yeah.

Buffy: I don’t think so.

Faith: Why?

Buffy: It’s not really Tares scene, she’d much prefer a good book and hot chocolate.

Faith: I didn’t think you got to that stage till you were at least 30. But I happen to know for a fact she’d want to be there tonight.

Buffy: And how does your greatness know this?

Faith: I’m telepathetic. (Buffy chuckled) What?

Buffy: Nothing.

Faith: What?

Buffy: Nothing I just thought I was meant to be the dumb blonde. It’s telepathic.

Faith: That’s what I said.

Buffy: No you said you were telepathetic, it’s more accurate if you take the tele part off.

Faith: You know you could give me a serious complex.

Buffy: Me?

Faith: Yes you, don’t act all innocent. I don’t see anyone else insulting me. I’m nothing but nice to you, and your just hurting my poor baby feelings.

Buffy: There is nothing baby like about you…Oh wait, you’re always insulting me.

Faith: Don’t know what you’re talking about? Moving on quickly.. Red’s going to the Bronze tonight.

Buffy: And?

Faith: Tara will want to go.

Buffy: You know…how do you know? Did Tara tell you?

Faith: Nope it’s a gift. I can just tell when people are digging on each other.

Buffy: Can you now? (Buffy looked at the brunette and smiled coyly at her)

Faith (suddenly blushing): Well…you know…some times.

Buffy: Why I do believe you’re blushing Miss Lewis.

Faith: No.

Buffy: Course you’re not.

Faith: Let’s just do this scene. I got places to be!

Buffy: Oh yeah, on your Harley grinding people into Barley.

Faith: Wow look it’s a poet who don’t know it.

They exchanged a smile as Faith pulled out her play book.

Buffy: So…my sister and Willow?

Faith: Yep, mind you it’s gonna take forever for them to get it on.

Buffy: Why?

Faith (Faith tempted a French accent): Well neither is that experienced in the way of love.

Buffy: What was that?

Faith: My French accent.

Buffy: It’s good.

Faith: Once you’re done insulting me. I was gonna suggest that they get a little help.

Buffy: Help?

Faith: Like a little push in the right direction. If you get blondie there, I’ll have Red there.

Buffy: Deal, Tare deserves someone to love her.

Faith: You are a good sister. Anyway we should probably start this scene.

Willow sat on the grass beneath a great oak tree, there in the shade she was reading Romeo and Juliet again, going over the scene she was doing. But her mind was travelling to thoughts of the blonde haired beauty. Tara hadn’t been at the school long, only a few months and Willow had never had any excuse to talk to her, but the science project was an excellent excuse. She smiled at her thoughts, but these thoughts were interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. She turned to her right but no one was there, she turned to her left and to her shock Tara was sitting there.

Willow: How did you…you were just...

Tara: I-I’m quick, l-like a fox.

Willow: So your foxy…I mean that your like a fox.

Tara: So I’m not foxy?

Willow’s jaw dropped she was shocked at the blonde’s forwardness but always she found her heart beat soar.

Willow: That would be telling.

Tara: (Looking down at the book) Romeo and Juliet?

Willow: Yeah for English.

Tara: O-oh right you’re in B-Buffy and Faith’s class. So w-who’d you g-g-get paired with?

Willow: Just Andrew Martin.

Tara (Tara surprised herself at how jealous she felt): Oh. T-t-t-that sounds like f-fun.

Willow: Not really he is always checking himself out in any reflection he can! I was thinking...are you still ok for coming round tonight?

Tara: Yeah I thought y-y-you might have f-f-forgotten.

Willow: Me? Never I’ve been looking forward to this all day…Damn!

Willow: I told Faith I’d go to the bronze with her. I could cancel.

Tara: N-n-no you don’t have to, we can do it another night.

Willow: No I had plans with you first, I should cancel.

Tara: It’s ok really I-I-I don’t m-mind.

Willow: Come with us.

Tara: To the b-bronze?

Willow: Yeah it’ll be fun we can do a little dance, make a little lo…lolly pops?

Tara: Lolly pops? (She flashed the red head a lop sided smile)

Willow felt her heart start to pound at the smile she was receiving, it amazed Willow that just by a smile she could send her heart rate soaring. Her mind travelled of ways to stop her smiling…like covering her lips over the blondes.

Willow: It’s my hobby…I had a lot of time on my hands as a child.

Tara: Well m-m-maybe we could make…lolly pops together s-s-s-some time. Even see how they effect your pulse.

Willow: I’m sure they will send it sky high (Especially if your next to me).

Tara: Huh?

Willow: I just really like them.

Tara: Right. Well I guess I should be going.

Willow: Do you have to?

Tara: Well I have class in 20 minutes.

Willow: That’s a life time away.

The gentle girl smiled and sat herself down next to Willow. They sat there for a moment in complete silence just taking in the moment.

Tara: So…

Willow: Well..

Tara: The project.

Willow: Yes. You can come over tomorrow night and I promise I won’t make any other plans. I promise.

Tara: Well if you promise. So w-w-what kinda f-foods you gonna use?

Willow: Well I was thinking lemons coz they’re citrus and maybe something hot like a curry, and then I need something cold…maybe crushed ice or something…then I was thinking that maybe that I would…Try oysters.

Tara: Oysters?

Willow: I don’t know why, just different, and we have some coz me dad likes them.

Tara: So we’re all sorted.

Willow: Seems that way.

Tara: Great well, I should go.

Willow: Ok…there is no way I can get you to the Bronze?

Tara: It’s not really my thing but thanks for the invite. See you soon.

Willow: You can count on it. (She said in a cheesy way).

Tara smiled as she walked away her mind buzzing with thoughts of the wonderful red head. As willow watched she hit her forehead.

Willow: You can count on it!?!? What was that!? I’m a geek! And lolly pops?

-----------------

sorry that was a crappy update but i'm missing my girlie and not in the best mood sorry, hopefully i will back on full form soon :(

love broken hart

Work as though you don't need the money, love as tho you've never been hurt and dance as though no one is watching!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 6:17 pm 
BH:

Okay - that was so NOT the crappy update! Although I am sorry that you're sad and missing your baby. Hopefully you're not still dealing with a bum knee on top of everything else.:(

Oh how the Faith/Buffy thing continues to...welll *slay* me. They're now conspiring! Such a good sign.:clap And gotta love the K.C./Sunshine Band disco fever!

Quote:
Willow: Yeah it’ll be fun we can do a little dance, make a little lo…lolly pops?
Poor Willow - transparent much?;)

Thanks for the clafication on the "project night vs. bronze engagement." I have faith that Buffy will find a way to get Tara to "shake [her] booty" tonight!:D

Thanks for the update. I send a hug long distance.

^^^Suse

Post subject: Hi :)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 6:08 am 
Hey,

Just wanted to say how much I'm loving this fic! Havent' really had time to read much lately but I'm VERY glad I checked this one out!!!!!! Keep up the awesome work!!!!! :applause :applause

:bounce ~Stephie~ :bounce

Post subject: Re: Hi :)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:57 am 
Well if you think that's a crappy update then I'd love to see what you call a good one. ;)

I am

Post subject: Re: Hi :)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:43 pm 
Hello,

Read last night all the chapters and I think it's one of the funniest story I've ever read. I never laugh so much for a fic expect the part when Buffy was mean with Tara, but didn't last. And I just loved the Shakespeare part with Amy, omg god I couldn't stop laughing. :lol :laugh :lol

It's just a great fic, keep doing the great job.

I can't wait for the next update, it's just to damn funny. :laugh

Bye:wave

Velaingie:peace

Post subject: Re:the next part
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 7:14 am 

Disclaimer: All Characters belong to me Joss and ME...blah blah blah. I wish i owned them!

Summary- Willow, Tara, Buffy and Faith at highschool it's just a story about falling in love and all the troubles you get when you're at school.

Chapter 6

Faith knocked on the door to the Red heads house, in her left hand she was carrying a plastic bag by her side. The brunette wore a pair of tight leather pants and a dark maroon top which seemed to double her cleavage. Willow suddenly appeared at the threshold, and looked at the dressed up girl before her.

Faith: You eyeing me up Red?

Willow: No…No…that’s ...not saying your not pretty it’s just you’re not my type…but I’m sure you’re someone else’s type.

Faith: Easy there cowgirl. A simple you look very lovely tonight Faith would have been peachy.

Willow: You look very lovely…um…want to come in?

Faith: Don’t mind if I do. Let’s get you ready so we can motivate.

They climbed the stairs to willow’s bedroom. Faith looked at around the room it was nice, a double bed it was a blue room, and Faith could make out stars that were on her ceiling. Faith felt a sharp stab of jealousy over the red heads living quarters. She shook it off and looked at Willow slyly.

Faith: Didn’t strike me as the kinda girl who would invite some up to their bedroom on a first date.

Willow: I wouldn’t, I don’t. Is your aim to try and make me blush as much as possible?

Faith: Maybe.

Willow: Well it isn’t going to work any more. (Willow told her crossing her arms.)

Faith: Wanna bet?

Faith tipped the contents of the bag on to the bed and smiled at the sight before her, the red head was blushing so much her freckles had disappeared.

Willow: I can’t wear that!

Faith: You’ll look good!

Faith was laying on the bed throwing a tennis ball in to the air then catching it. As she threw it again, she heard the bathroom lock click, looking over to the door was she forgot about the ball it cam crashing down into her face. She sat in a daze for a second.

Willow: Nice catch.

The brunette turned and saw a completely different girl standing before her and she had to do a double take. The Red head stood awkwardly in the knee high boots then travelling up her thighs a short leather skirt came into view, Faith noted that the skirt didn’t fit as snug as she would have liked. Covering Willow’s top half was a white tank top.

Faith: Wow.

Willow: It’s not very warm.

Faith: It’s not meant to be warm. It’s meant to show of that fine ass of yours.

Willow: (fright in her voice) You can see my butt? (Trying desperately to pull the skirt down).

Faith: No. (She threw Willow her leather jacket) This outfit wasn’t meant to be covered up but there you go. So you have no reason not to bust a move.

Willow: I reckon I’m gonna bust something. I mean how am I meant to get out of this skirt?

Faith: It’s ok we can oil you down and you’ll slip right out. (With that Faith got up and started to walk away.)

Willow: You’re joking right? Faith…Faith you’re joking?

Faith: Come on

Tara was laying on her bed pretending to read a science book but her mind was travelling to Willow. Had she made plans with Faith so she didn’t have to spend time with her? Tara couldn’t possibly begin to explain what Willow’s smile did to her, or how from a glace down the hall way could make her feel like her legs were going to give way at any point. A cough at the door made her look up.

Buffy: Hey there goldilocks.

Tara: Hey there Barbie.

Buffy: So what you doing tonight?

Tara: Being quite lazy. It’s an art I’m trying to prefect.

Buffy: You’re doing very well.

Tara: Well I’ve been watching you in class.

Buffy: Oh you’re funny. So…Wanna bond?

Tara: Why?

Buffy: Please?

Tara: Just spit it out.

Buffy: The bronze.

Tara: What about it?

Buffy: Come with me.

Tara: Buffy I don’t think you know you’re younger sister very well!

Buffy: Please. If you loved me you would.

Tara: Don’t use that girlie.

Buffy: Please Tare I never ask you for anything.

Tara: What? You’re asking me to do stuff for you all the time. Like the time you asked me to skip class for you or the time you got me stuck in the fence, or the time you…

Buffy: Well if you’re going to get picky!

Tara: Why is it so important that I go with you.

Buffy: Because you’re my sister Tara and I want to walk into the Bronze with you by my side and so everyone can see that this amazing girl is my sister and I love her.

Tara: Oh Buffy that could be the biggest load of crap I ever heard.

Buffy: Fine, Fine, Fine. (Buffy sighed and sat on the bed next to Tara) If I tell you Tare, please just keep it to yourself.

Tara: Sure, I won’t tell a soul.

Buffy: No cross counts?

Tara: No cross counts. So…

Buffy: There is someone going and I really want to go.

Tara: Who?

Buffy: I can’t.

Tara (the blonde looked at her sister and took her hand and squeezed it lightly): I’m you’re sister Buffy.

Buffy: It’s just…if anyone ever found out it would ruin me.

Tara: I’m going to love you no matter who it is.

Buffy: *cough* Faith *cough*

Tara: Huh?

Buffy: It’s Faith.

Tara: Faith!

Buffy: Speak up the short guy in China didn’t hear.

Tara: I’m sorry but Faith…

Buffy: I knew I shouldn’t have told you.

Tara: No, no I’m not judging but you and Faith can’t stand each other.

Buffy: I know, this is why it’s so strange. I can’t explain it, all we do is argue but it’s the highlight of my day.

Tara: come on.

Buffy: What?

Tara: Let’s go to the bronze. I mean Faith is a definite improvement on Bailey.

Buffy: Hey.

Tara: Jesus what am I going to wear?

Buffy: I have waited my entire life to say this. I will dress you.

Tara: I don’t think…

Buffy: I do.

Buffy was pacing the floor wearing a pair of tight fitting denim there showed how long her legs were, with a short white top which had a see through layer over the top. Her hair was down and hung about her face. She had spent ages doing Tara’s make up and hair and was worried that as she paced the blonde was taking it all off.

That’s when the door opened and Tara walked out, Buffy was in shock that the sight before was in fact her shy sister. Like Buffy she had tight jeans on that stopped low on her waist revealing her toned tummy her mid drift lay bare but she wore I slim black sleeveless top which curved around her body. She had dark make up which brought your attention to her beautiful eyes and her hair was up with a few strands hanging from the side.

Tara: I can’t wear this.

Buffy: Tara…

Tara: I look like a hoe.

Buffy: No, you look like a hottie, no one will be able to keep there hands off you.

It was at this point Tara remembered that Willow would be at Bronze and was hoping what Buffy said was right. To have Willow look at her like she was attractive was everything she could hope for.

Buffy: Come on then.

Tara followed walking strangely in the heels before they won and took her to the floor.

Tara: I’m ok.

Buffy: Oh dear.

Willow and Faith sat at a table drinking some fruit cocktails. They had been sitting there for a while and the brunette had got into the habit of checking her watching. Willow sat at the table pulling her skirt trying to get it to cover more of her legs.

Willow: You waiting for someone?

Faith: Huh?

Willow: You keep looking at you’re watch.

Faith: No um I’m just…

Willow:…not good at thinking up lies on the spot.

Faith: No, yes but no.

Faith saw the pair first but she didn’t recognise the taller of the sisters. Tara looked so different that she almost didn’t believe it was truly her, and Buffy looked beautiful. Willow turned around to see where Faith was looking and smiling. And Willow felt her heart melt at the sight Tara took her breath away. And when Tara saw Willow their eyes locked on each other. Willow got up out of her chair and Tara began to walk forward, the finally met each other in the middle of the dance floor.

---------

Yay another part all done!!!!! i hope to have another chapter none soon. Gotta go though because work calls!!! damn it :miff i don't wanna go!!! :sob

love

broken hart

Work as though you don't need the money, love as tho you've never been hurt and dance as though no one is watching!

Post subject: Re: Re:the next part
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:48 pm 
Nice update. :heart

I hope there are some smoochies on their way! :pray

*lil´c*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:31 pm 
Whoo two shy hotties what a combination:drool

Well they must look gorgeous:blush

Hope they will have a nice evening! A lot of dancing and talking and maybe a little bit more:grin

Great they told Faith that they are sisters.:bounce :bounce

Update really soon I want to know what comes next!

Thanks for the nice update:bigkiss

SoL/Natti

Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut, das Wesentliche ist für die Augen unsichtbar - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:21 pm 

I hope Tara wont fall over those heels again, esp. not on the dance floor. Well, at least not without Willow holding her up, heh. For all their tough behaviour both Buffy and Faith *do* know how to dress Willow and Tara so they look their best. About time someone did that for them :D

Here's to hoping they'll do more than just look at each other at the dance floor :)

Grimmy

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 4:34 pm 
Hart!!!!!!!! I can not believe you just ended that there!!! There i was, on the edge of my seat again, and then bam, the damn updates over!!! *coughs* Sorry.... i'm calm. Lol. As usual, excellent update. I'm completely hooked This fic rocks (and the fact that Buffy and Faith are in it, and that they look as if they maybe kinda like eachother is an added bonus. Sorry, i have a thing for those two... it's not a secret, ask anyone) And Willow and Tara.... well, like soL said, two hotties... what an combination

Can't wait for the next update *takes a seat in far corner of the thread and waits, twiddling thumbs*

~ Jen

I'd like to take a moment to talk about something that's happened lately. I'm also in love. It's a very special thing and I'm really rather proud of it. Yes, I'm in love with my own breasts. I feel no personal shame about this; in fact, I think this is the one. It's going to last. ~ Ruth

Post subject: cute fic!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:12 pm 
hey! just wanna drop a thank you for this very cute fic! i love it so much that i read your update over and over and over again, i esp. like tara and buffy being sisters, it's so cute! thanks again for this fic!

D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 2:54 am 

Chapter 7

They stood there for what seemed like forever just looking at each other.

Willow: Wow.

Tara: Wow y-y-yourself.

Willow: I didn’t think you were coming tonight.

Tara: Yeah, I just changed my mind.

Willow: Why?

Tara: I-I-I…um well I came to make lollys.

Willow: lollys?

Tara: Yeah. So you look…different.

Willow: Yeah, so do you.

Tara: Yeah…

Faith was watching the interraction between the two of them from gaps in her fingers as they covered her face. She couldn’t watch. She felt the presence of another person behind her.

Buffy: It’s like a plane wreckage, you just can’t look.

Faith: Tell me about it. They need more of a push.

Buffy: If we give them any more pushing they will be on top of each other.

Faith: And the problem with that is? Right I’m going to go and speed things up. (Faith got up and began to walk away.) Oh by the way you look nice to night. (Before anything else could be said Faith walked away, up behind Willow.) You don’t mind if I still this hottie for a second do you?

Tara: Oh no, no o-o-of course n-n-n-not.

Willow: What?

Faith pulled Willow around and led her towards the dance floor. Faith began to work her body to the music letting the beat pulsate through her body, her hips swayed seductively to the music. Willow on the other hand bobbed out of time to the music. The brunette placed her hands on Willow’s hips and moved them so she was moving to the beat.

Faith: Just loosen up…that’s better.

Willow: I’m not much of a mover.

Faith: I don’t believe that.

Willow: What do you mean?

Faith: Well you certainly moved when Tara came in.

Willow: Oh yeah that was because…

Faith: You like her Red.

Willow: Well maybe…

Faith: No there is no maybe about it.

Willow: It’s not that simple.

Faith: And why not?

Willow: Because it’s not.

Faith: Why because she’s a girl?

Willow: Yes and so am I!

Faith: And what does that matter?

Willow: You’ve been to our school right? They would tear us apart.

Faith: So it’s just about what everyone will say? I never took you for the shallow type.

Willow: I’m not!

With that Willow ran out near tears. Faith’s plan had worked a little too well. Faith stood beside Tara as they watched Willow run out.

Tara: What happened?

Faith: I don’t know, you should go after her.

Tara looked at her and then ran off in the direction of Willow, Faith was then kept company by another girl.

Buffy: Did you do that on purpose?

Faith: Maybe…

Tara: Willow…Willow stop please.

Willow: Tara just go inside.

Tara: I can’t I’m concerned for your health.

Willow: Huh?

Tara: With so little clothing on you might catch pneumonia.

Willow: I’m just gonna go home, go back in there.

Tara: W-w-why would I want to go back in there?

Willow: Because you came here to Bronze it, not freeze outside with me.

Tara: I don’t mind freezing with you.

Willow: Really?

Tara: R-r-really. So how about I walk you home?

Willow: That would be lovely.

The pair walked off and in the shadows Buffy and Faith watch them with a smile.

Tara: Frogs?

Willow: Yes frogs, their clammy skin and sickly green colour and the thought of them being on your face with…ugh. (Tara chuckled) Are you laughing at me?

Tara: Me? No, wouldn’t dream of it, I think it’s cute.

Willow: Cute huh? I’ve never had my frog phobia described as cute before.

Tara: There’s a first time for everything.

Willow: Ok, ok it’s my question…um…brothers or sisters?

Tara: well…um…there is…and…you see…

Willow: Wow I didn’t know my question was gonna be so hard. I should write exam papers.

Tara: Yes. I have a sister who is older than me. (I should have told her it was Buffy) You?

Willow: Me?

Tara: No I w-was talking to the other cute redhead.

Willow: There you go again with the cute. (Tara blushed)

Tara: sorry.

Willow: Don’t be sorry. I like it. And no, I’m an only child.

Tara: spoiled?

Willow: If they were around enough I’d be spoiled but no, not really.

Tara: My question.

Willow: No.

Tara: Yes it is.

Willow: Uh huh, don’t be trying to fool me.

Tara: No, you asked if I had any siblings.

Willow: Yes then you asked if I did and then you asked if I was spoiled, so my turn and I deserve to ask two questions.

Tara: How sneaky.

Willow: I’m the sneakiest. Ok boyfriend?

Tara: Um no.

Tara: You sound shocked.

Willow: Well I am slightly.

Tara: Why?

Willow: I just thought you’d have your pick of guys.

Tara: (laughing) You’re joking right? No one ever looks my way.

Willow: Don’t put you’re self down Tara.

(Willow stopped suddenly)

Willow: This is my stop.

Tara: Oh right. And I guess you should be getting in, you look cold.

Willow: I am, how anyone can ever where an outfit like this is beyond me.

Tara: I know how you feel this top is preventing me from breathing!

Willow: Plus I liked you just how you were.

Tara: Well t-t-that works out great coz I like you just the way you are too.

There was an awkward silence that came over the pair as they stood there looking at each other then suddenly turning away. Finally Willow took a deep breath and looked at Tara and a huge smile.

Willow: Well I really enjoyed my walk home.

Tara: Me too.

Willow: We should do it again some time.

Tara: Walk home?

Willow: Talk maybe standing still, and sitting down, with drinks?

Tara: I’d like that.

Tara: Yes.

Willow: Oh and you still ready to come to mine tomorrow, you can stay for dinner?

Tara: That would be great.

Willow: My parents probably won’t even be there, so you’ll be able to taste my wonderful cooking.

Tara: You can cook?

Willow: In theory.

Tara: Great. So I should get going.

Willow: Will you be ok walking home?

Tara: I can hold my own.

Willow: I’m sure you can.

Tara: Seems liked we got all dressed up for nothing.

Willow: I got dressed up to have a good time, and I did.

Tara: You’re right I did too…So I’ll see you tomorrow at school?

Willow: You will. See you then Tara.

Tara: Bye Willow.

Tara watched Willow walk away and just before Willow got to her door she turned around one last time to smile at Tara before walking into her house. Tara felt her heart pound and for a second thought that her knees were going to collapse beneath her.

On the other side of town. Walking Buffy home.

Faith: So you reckon they’re getting it on?

Buffy: You put it so lovely?

Faith: Getting down and dirty?

Buffy: Not any better.

Faith: Getting all sweaty and…

Buffy: I’m just gonna stop you there because no good can come from that sentence.

Faith: I could have been heading to…bible reading.

Buffy: Sweaty and bible reading, something tells me that wasn’t where you were heading, unless they were gonna do it in a sauna.

Faith: Could happen.

Buffy: Some thing tells me my sister wouldn’t be into that.

Faith: It’s strange.

Faith: To hear you refer to Tara as your sister. You two are just so different.

Buffy: Yeah sometimes, but I’m glad someone knows even if it is you.

Faith: Thanks…wait that was an insult.

Buffy: From me? Never (laughing)

Faith: You’re damn cheeky girl.

Buffy: But would I be fun any other way?

There was a noise and Buffy quickly pulled Faith into an alley. Faith saw Cordelia walk past with a group of people. Buffy and Faith stared at each other and felt how close they were.

Faith: I’d like to think you pulled me in here to make a move. But something tells me that isn’t the case.

Buffy: It wasn’t like that.

Faith: Just spare me ok. You just don’t want to ruin your precious image coz that means more to you then being seen with me or your own sister.

Buffy: Don’t start Faith.

Faith: I’m not starting anything. I’m finishing it.

Buffy: Faith don’t go. (Faith turned the corner and was gone.) Damn.

Faith walked though the door, quickly wiping the new tears that were forming, and leaned against the door with a sigh.

Abigail: Is that you Faith?

Faith: Yeah it’s me.

Abigail: You’re early.

Faith: I wasn’t in the mood.

Abigail: What’s wrong?

Faith: Nothing.

Abigail: I’m old, not stupid. Come and sit with me. (Faith went and sat by her grandmother on the chair.) You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to Faith, I just want you to know I’m here. (The old woman began to couch and Faith gently rubbed her back.)

Faith: You ok? Come on lets get you to bed.

Abigail: I can get there myself.

Faith: Don’t argue with me Woman, just let me help.

Abigail: Fine.

Faith finally got the woman into bed changed and into her pyjamas. She kissed Abigail’s forehead.

Faith: Sleep well.

Abigail: He phoned again Faith. You need to speak to him.

Faith: No I don’t. Please sleep, we can talk about it tomorrow.

Abigail: Ok but sleep on it.

Faith: I will. Good night.

Abigail: Night.

Tara was in bedroom when she head Buffy enter her bedroom across the hall. She crept out of bed and knocked on her sisters door. No reply. She knocked again.

Tara: Buffy. You there.

Buffy: No.

Tara: Can I come in? (She didn’t wait and just entered. She saw Buffy’s tear stained face.) What’s wrong, what happened?

Buffy: It was my fault. I don’t even know why I’m crying.

Tara: What happened?

Buffy: Cordelia came past and I pulled faith into an alley and hid.

Tara: Was she mad?

Buffy: Yep, walked off. But it’s ok, I mean it’s just Faith.

Tara: Just Faith?

Buffy: Yes.

Tara: Is that really how you feel?

Buffy: Tara it doesn’t matter how I feel, I’m Buffy Giles!

Tara: And?

Buffy: And this would kill my reputation.

Tara: You keep saying it’s your reputation thats preventing you but I know Buffy Giles, not the cheerleader or bimbo.

Buffy: Hey.

Tara: I know Buffy Giles my sister, and I know for a fact that this isn’t about your reputation this is fear.

Buffy: What are talking about?

Tara: You’re scared, and so am I.

Buffy: I’m not scared.

Tara: so you’re not completely terrified about falling head over heals in love with a girl? (Silence) See, you think I don’t feel the same. The thought of falling in love with Willow scares me so much Buffy but the thought of her loving me, it beats it. What you have to do is figure out how you feel.

Buffy: Can’t you do it for me?

Tara: I’m your sister and I love you so…no. You’ve gotta do it girlie. But I’ll be here like a always am.

Buffy: Thank you, and if you need me I’m here.

Tara: There is one thing I would like help with.

Tara: Getting these jeans off!

They fell on the bed in a heap of giggles.

-------------------

Yay :bounce

another update done!!! And thanx for the the great feedback i'm getting it's so nice to read, i'm turning into a feedback fiend :devilish right so i will get another update done as soon as i can!! promise Bye :wave

love borken hart

Edited by: Broken hart at: 3/13/03 9:06:35 am

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:35 am 
Nice update!!

Alot of crying but nearly everything get well. So Buffy realized that she is in love with Faith. That´s good but I hope she wouldn´t think so much about her reputation. Love is more important than that:rage

And our two girls:bounce they talked and they had fun. And the next day there would be more fun and hopefully they tell each other there little secrets:laugh

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

Man sieht nur mit dem Herzen gut, das Wesentliche ist für die Augen unsichtbar - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:06 pm 
I liked the update. It's good that things worked out so well between Willow and Tara.

I agree that Buffy needs to think a bit less about her reputation.

I am

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 1:45 pm 
Great update! :bounce

So Tara will be at Willow´s house? Maybe with some smoochies?

*lil´c*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 1:01 pm 
Hello all! Sorry i haven't updated in a while i've just been stressing at home and with college it's so much stress at once! I've got my A-levels are coming up and in truth i'm not revising like i should be, and my rent's are going for it, i'm predicted 5 A's and they are step from literally forcing me to study :boot and not in a sexy way u hope you're girlfriend will do. And my dad is going on about Oxford, because i applied there and they asked for an interview, but i'm not interested in going to university yet and they don't see that and they are driving me :rage i'm just so stressed out and i'm taking it out on my girl and she doesn't doesn't understand why, it's just depressing me so much, well thanx for letting me rant for a little while...promise there will be an update soon!

love broken hart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 1:16 pm 
Sorry to hear you're parents are pushing you that much. You could just tell them you don't want to go to Uni yet I think. After all, if you don't sign the intake forms you won't get accepted at any university. No matter how much your parents push, might make them listen to you :D . Besides, there's no point signing up for Uni. if you don't WANT to go anyway... first year is difficult enough for motivated people :) Mayor waste of money too that way, unless you get grants in the UK ?

I've no clue what 'A-levels' are, some sort of SAT test ? If you don't want to go to Uni yet, they sure are going to ask you what you DO want to do then. Be prepared, just staying home for a year-long holliday ain't going to go over very well with your parents, besides it's boring :)

But seriously, tell them why you don't want to go to Uni yet and what you plan to do in the time between. No reason why you can't go to Oxford one year later I think, but I'm not that familliar with the UK education system.

Oh yeah, don't take it out on your girlfriend. Take it out on your parent, preferably in a good discussion so they at least KNOW your point of view.

Take care!

Grimmy

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 3/26/03 3:24:06 pm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 6:34 am 
I know it's been a while since i updated but here it is Chapter, it might be a while for another update because my exams are coming up and i've gotta deal with my girls dance A-level :dance So here it is enjoy!

Chapter 8

Tara came skipping into the kitchen, her hair was pulled into bunches, and her face was covered with a smile.

Joyce: Someone is perky this morning.

Tara: Yes I am.

Joyce: Pancakes?

Tara: Yes please.

Joyce: Rounds or funny shapes.

Tara: Um make it funny shapes.

Joyce: Alright then. So how was your night?

Tara: It was really nice I enjoyed myself. (she poured herself a drink of orange juice)

Joyce: Good job your father didn’t see you.

Tara: I know!

Joyce: You still going round your friends tonight?

Tara: Yeah for our science project.

Joyce: Are you going straight after school?

Tara: Nope I’m gonna come home and get changed, but you don’t have to fix any dinner for me.

Joyce: So it’s just the three of us.

Buffy: Three of who?

Joyce: You, me and your father for dinner.

Buffy: Nope. (She picked up the glass of orange and began to drink.)

Tara: Hey.

Buffy: Ug…it’s got bits in.

Tara: Serves you right.

Joyce: You two, aren’t you gonna be home for dinner either sweetie?

Buffy: Nope I’m going to the coffee shop.

Joyce: With Bailey?

Buffy: Um no my friend works there.

Joyce: Breakfast?

Buffy: I wouldn’t say no!

The two sisters sat in the car together while Giles drove them to school. They were at the back whispering so their father was unable to hear.

Tara: What friend works at the coffee shop?

Buffy: You don’t know her.

Tara: Her? Who her?

Buffy: No one.

Tara: So, it’s Faith?

Buffy: What, huh? No.

Tara: Right.

Buffy: I just want to say I'm sorry.

Tara: For what? Breaking her heart?

Buffy: I didn’t break her heart Tare.

Tara: She probably won’t be at work. She’ll be at home curled up in a ball on her bath room floor calling your name.

Buffy: You have a very active imagination.

Giles: Sorry to interrupt but do you want dropped off in the usual spots?

Tara: I guess…

Buffy: No, drop us off out front.

Giles: What?

Buffy: I’m ready to show the world my sister.

Giles: And your father?

Buffy: Baby steps dad, maybe next month.

Giles: Charming.

He stopped the car the two sisters looked at each other.

Tara: You sure you’re ready to do this?

Buffy: Darn tootin’

Tara: Darn tootin’?

Buffy: Just go with it.

Tara pushed the door open and stepped out of the car then stood beside it waiting for her sister to stand beside her. The pair stood there and took a deep breath as the began to walk into the school. They were expecting people to be staring and pointing at them, but as they reached the building they stopped and looked at everyone was they carried on with what they were doing.

Buffy: Ok what was that all about?

Tara: I don’t know.

Buffy: No one even gave us a second look. This is monumental. Loner and popular girl together!

Tara: You should be happy about this.

Buffy: Why?

Tara: Because no one cares we’re related.

Buffy: (Buffy eyes started to fill with tears) But I wanted the attention.

Tara: Get over it. (And she walked away.)

Faith sat there in the principles office with a look of complete shock and horror, he just smiled back at her.

Faith: Oh this just isn’t fair!

Principle Baldwin: You don’t get much choice Faith.

Faith: And there is nothing else? I mean, I’m doing the science fair.

Principle Baldwin: Not if you want to graduate, this will give you the extra point you need.

Faith: But I don’t have a talent.

Principle Baldwin: I’m sure you do.

Faith: Yeah but beating the football team up on stage won’t do it.

Principle Baldwin: True. Well have fun trying to find your talent, Faith, I’ll be there night Friday front row.

Faith: It’s next Friday?

Principle Baldwin: Did I forget to mention that, silly me. Oh well, I’ll probably see you in here next period Faith.

Faith was now laying on the table in the library, she liked the library for the simple fact it was quiet and no one came in to bother her, and no one ever expected to find her there. She was lost in thoughts of what her talent could be when, when a bouncy blonde came through the doors.

Tara: Hey there my chicken.

Faith: Your chicken? Seen Red today by any chance?

Tara: Just down the hallway.

Faith: Right.

Tara: Why you so down in the dumps?

Faith: Oh I’m beneath the dumps.

Tara: What’s wrong, was it Buffy?

Faith: Buffy. Did she tell you I was all upset, she shouldn’t flatter herself. I’ve gotta do the talent show.

Tara: We have a talent show.

Faith: That’s what I said but we do, and it’s next Friday and I’m in it.

Tara: So what’s your talent?

Faith: That’s where we hit the first bump in the road.

Tara: You're talentless.

Faith: Thanks for that confidence boost.

Tara: Sorry. Look you want help I’m here ok?

Faith: Thank blondie, but unless you can turn yourself into me and do the thing for me I’m stuck. How come you’re here anyway…oh wait I know.

Tara: Whatever you’re thinking you’re wrong.

Faith: Buffy.

Tara: Wow. you’re good at this.

Faith: I don’t want to talk about it.

Tara: She’s sorry.

Faith: Guess what I don’t care. (She told the other girl as she grabbed her books and walked off.)

Tara: Oh the joys!

Willow: The joys of what?

Tara: Jesus you scared me I didn’t hear you come in.

Willow: Sorry.

Tara: It’s ok my heart could probably do with the excise…Hi

Willow: Hey, so I was wondering if you’re still on for tonight you know and if you like, if we finish early we could go get that coffee or something I mean we don’t have to if you don’t want to but if you do we could…

Tara: Willow.

Willow: Huh?

Tara: That would be great, and yes I’m still on for tonight, I will just pop home to get changed.

Willow: That’s wonderful, I mean ok, um my parents are going to a benefit tonight so you will get to try my fine cooking.

Tara: Ok, but we shouldn’t eat to much so you still have the room for the food.

Willow: Oh yeah. So what was that all about with Faith?

Tara: You know the talent show?

Tara: Me neither but there is one next Friday, and she’s gotta do it or something.

Willow: That sucks, so what’s her problem?

Tara: She hasn’t got a talent.

Willow: Yes she does.

Tara: She can’t beat people up on stage.

Willow: It’s not that.

Tara: What is it?

Willow: This might shock you.

Willow: Faith can sing.

Tara: Really?

Willow: And really well. She use to all the time before the whole thing with her family happened.

Tara: What thing?

Willow: You don’t know about the Lewis family? It’s the biggest scandal in Sunnydale.

Tara: No.

Willow: Well Faith use to be part of the…

The library door opened and Willow stopped at the appearance of Buffy.

Buffy: Is Faith in here?

Tara: (Feeling her body and checking her pockets) I don’t think so.

Buffy: Have you seen her?

Tara: She left here about five minutes ago.

Buffy: That’s all I needed to hear, I didn’t require the sarcasm.

Tara: Require?

Buffy: Yes, require. Anyway I’m off.

The blonde left and Willow looked at the other darker blonde sitting next to her.

Willow: Wow that put the ow in meow.

Tara: (Chuckling) Sorry. I liked the whole meow thing.

Willow: Thanks.

(the bell rang)

Willow: I guess we should go.

Tara: Yes but I’ll see you tonight.

Willow: Great.

Faith sat at the piano, and a her fingers glided over the keys and as she began to play a random tune. It was funny that after all this time she remembered every note she was ever taught.

Willow: You haven’t lost you magic touch.

Faith: Oh it’s you Red.

Willow: You still play really well.

Faith: Thanks. It’s strange.

Willow: What is?

Faith: That this feels like home.

Willow: Uh?

Faith: When I was younger and things were falling apart I use to play and I felt safe and it still feels that way now.

Willow: Well why don’t you show them, at the talent show?

Faith: Spoken to Blondie I see.

Willow: Yeah kinda.

Faith: This is the new Faith Lewis, I can’t play or sing.

Willow: Sure you can. You could see that song, um On My Own.

Faith: No way, they did it on Dawson’s creek. I don’t want to do this anyway. I want to do something that’s…I don’t know.

Willow: When I heard you, all my hairs stood on end, and that’s a gift. Do what’s in your heart Faith.

Faith: Wow that sounded like something from Blossom.

Willow: What can I say I watch the re-runs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More soon!

love Jade

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 7:30 am 
That was another great update.

I liked it when Tara guessed it was Faith that Buffy was talking about, I guess she really knows her sister.

Also the comment about Faith not being able to beat people up on stage as her talent :rofl

Though I don't see why not. She could say that it's a demonstration of self defence techniques, like on Miss Congeniality.

Oh and good luck with the A Levels. I remember how stressfull those can be.

I am

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2003 8:48 pm 
:applause done reading updates:applause so cool i cant wait for more and i have been bad cuz i didnt reply sooner and all but i make up for it in bounces:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce hehe see lol ok until more updates :dance

:devilish now to find my girlfriend :whistle

I love you now and forever and a week

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 12:06 am 
Hää Faith could sing. I just hope she will do it at friday. And Buffy wil not get enough of that I think :laugh

So soon a bit more smoochies for Willow & Tara??:heart

SoL/Natti

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:00 am 
Soooooo.... you can skip say a Math. test and get the needed point by singing on stage ?? Nice. I'm more Willow-like so I won't go anywhere near a stage but still... it's nice for Faith.

I wonder if Tara will get to sing as well :)

They still have to do those pulse-tests, heh. Should be fun.

Grimmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:29 pm 
hey! i just started to read this and i read it from start to where you left off and now i'm hooked!! i hope theres' an update soon becsause i'm loving this so far! :grin great idea w/ the whole science fair! and i love how buffy and tara are sisters! hehe, what can i say, i love it all!!! update soon please!!

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 9:08 am 
very sorry about how long this has taken me but i keep getting distracted by 'never a night like this'!!!! it's not my fault promise :fallen

Chapter 9

Tara walked down the street fixing her combats. She was nervous and she was just hoping she didn’t sweat to much.

Tara: Be cool…ok Tara just remember to breath.

She knocked at the door and was only waiting for a second when a frantic Willow pulled open the door and behind her the room filled with smoke.

Willow: Hey.

Tara: Hi, how’s it going?

Willow: Fine, you think I’m having problems?

Tara: Slightly.

Willow: What would give you that idea?

Tara: Kinda the smoke.

Willow: (turning to see) Oh dear.

Tara: It’s ok I’ll help you.

An hour later they were both sitting at the table laughing while eating what could be called a pizza.

Tara: It’s nice really.

Willow: Thanks, you’re a terrible lair.

Tara: No really it’s nice.

Willow: It’s making my jaw ache.

(They laughed)

Tara: Opps, I think I just cracked a tooth.

Willow: Hey.

Tara: sorry. So cooking isn’t you’re strong point. Your great at other things.

Willow: Thanks. So are you.

Tara: I’m not that good.

Willow: Yes you are, in science, you understand everything, and I’ve seen you around school reading, and I’ve watched your face, you can see the passion.

Willow: Yes.

Tara: So…you watch me at school?

Willow: No, you just happen to be in my line of view when I’m looking around…So maybe we should do the pulse thing now.

Tara: Sure.

They headed off into the kitchen, Willow trailing behind trying her hardest to stop herself from blushing, she sighed as she knew it wasn’t going any where.

Tara: What are the four things on the menu today, my dear?

Willow: Let me have a look? Um…here are the lemons, I’ve ordered the curry and it should be here in about 10 minutes.

Tara: You just ordered a single curry?

Willow: Yep they kept asking, ‘and anything else’, I was like no. I’m thinking we can use ice cream, and then oysters. Which are here in the fridge.

Tara: You know what oysters are? (She smiled lop-sided-ly)

Willow: Fish?

Tara: No I was gonna say an aphrodisiac.

Willow: Oh, I didn’t know that.

Willow: Never.

They sat at the table. Tara sat close to Willow with her fingers pressed against her pulse and a stop watch in the other. The connect between was like electric, buzzing through them both.

Tara: Your pulse is going quite fast already.

Willow: Is it?

Tara: We can’t start till it’s slowed down.

Willow: Um ok. (Don’t think about Tara so close to you holding your wrist thing about Amy…think about Amy eating…that would turn anyone off.)

Tara: That’s good. Lets do Ice cream.

Willow: Great! I fancy a little afters. (She took a mouth full, and looked at Tara to see if there were any reactions.)

Tara: Nope normal. Ready for the next one?

Willow: Certainly am. Lime me.

Tara: (Chuckling) Ok.

Willow took a bite out of a piece of lime, screwing her face up at how sour it was. Tara laughed at the face, and felt the pulse quicken slightly, but she wasn’t sure if that was because of her laughing.

Tara: You ok?

Willow: I think I’ll live.

Tara: Glad to hear it. Ok want to try something hot?

Willow: Hot?

Tara: The curry.

Willow: Right the curry ok. (She took a spoon full and put it into her mouth.) Anything?

Tara: No.

Willow: Oh my god.

Tara: Now I do!

Willow brought her hand up and hit it on the table as she went to get the water placed before her, she grabbed the glass as she chugged the glass of water down quickly.

Tara: Thirsty?

Willow: It feels like Brad Pitt is in my mouth.

Willow: Because he’s hot.

Tara: I get it. Want to do the last one?

Willow: Yeah, I think I’m gonna have tummy trouble for a while. You want to help me? You’ve got hold of one hand and my other is hurting from where I smacked it on the table.

Tara: No problem.

Tara reached across the table and picked up the oyster shell that held the flesh on top of it. It looked kinda salty and slimy for her liking. But she moved slightly closer to Willow and held the shell near her face before the redhead’s lips.

Tara: You ready?

Willow: Yeah.

Tara moved the shell close to Willow’s lower lip and as she began to open her mouth a little wider Tara tipped it up a little so that the white flesh inside slowly slivered into her mouth. As she took the shell away Willow felt Tara’s finger touch her lip. She smiled after awards as they held each other’s gaze.

Tara: I feel your pulse quickening.

Willow: I don’t think (moving closer) That it’s (closer) the oyster. (closer still)

Tara: No?

They sat but a cm apart both able to feel the breath of the other lightly on their lips. Willow swallowed hard as suddenly lost the guts she was desperately holding on to.

Willow: So…

Tara: Yes.

Willow: Fancy going to get that coffee, then I can walk you home.

Tara: Uh y-y-yes that s-s-sounds lovely.

Faith was sitting at an empty table reading a magazine, it was a Thursday night and it was always dead. She flicked through the pages not really paying my attention to the article on the page, the bell above the door rang causing her to start to get up. It was Buffy. She looked at the blonde before sitting back down.

Earl: Faith customers.

Faith: What? I don’t see anyone.

Earl: The cute blonde.

Faith: sorry again I don’t see a cute blonde.

Earl: Just serve the girl before I serve your job to someone else.

Faith: Fine. (moving over to the counter.)Want do you want?

Buffy: To talk to you.

Faith: Sorry we stop serving conversations at three, so it’s either food or drink now.

Buffy: Please.

Faith: If your not going to buy anything.

Buffy: Ok, I’ll have a medium diet latte with milk and extra foam and a sticky bun.

Faith: That everything?

Buffy: For now.

Faith: Well that will be $5.00

Buffy: Thanks.

Buffy took her food and sat on a table near where Faith had been sitting before, and Faith took her place in front of the magazine. They were both silent for a while.

Buffy: (speaking rather loud): I’m really sorry Faith I didn’t meant to do what I did, I just panicked.

Faith: What are you doing?

Buffy: Well I figured if you stopped conversations you don’t really need to talk but I do, and technically I’m not talking to you, I’m just randomly speaking out loud.

Faith: Whatever.

Buffy: I never meant to hurt you, I was thinking about myself, and I know that’s all I usually do but I don’t want to be known for that. I just really want us to be…

Faith: What?

Buffy: Friends.

Faith: I have to trust my friends.

Buffy: Please Faith, you mean so…

The bell above the door opened and a tall, dark, handsome stranger stood in the door way staring at the brunette, when she saw who it was she looked back at him as if in shock. Then she walked slowly over to him and he moved to her, and then she threw her arms around him and hugged him fiercely. Buffy looked at the mans face, and she saw something that scared her, he was savouring the contact between them and she noticed him smelling her hair. And at that second she felt her heart drop, she got up and walked out quietly, over the man’s shoulder Faith watched her leave.

Faith: What are you doing here?

Angel: Just some business.

Giles was sitting on the porch outside his home just taking in the beautiful night around him. He knew that the other person was there long before he showed himself.

Giles: How long have you been there?

Angel: A while.

Giles: And may I ask why you’re following me?

Angel: They’re coming Rupert.

Giles: What? (Giles stood up and horror covered his face.) When?

Angel: You knew this day was coming, you couldn’t hide them forever, and Sunnydale of all places!

Giles: We can leave again.

Angel: They’ll find you, you know they will.

Giles: They are safe for now.

Angel: What do you mean?

Giles: For the ritual to work they both need to have given their heart away. So until that they are just keys that don’t fit a lock.

Angel: But they won’t stay that way forever, you can’t stop them from falling in love.

Giles: I can damn well try Angel, they’re my daughters. They look to their Father to protect them and I will.

------------------------

another part will be up soon i hope!

love

brokenhart

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next