The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: First fic:-Failing
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 10:14 am 
sneaky sneaky.... fic just got a whole lot more complicated :-) I suppose Giles and familly could move to another town yet again, if you keep doing that say.... every 3 months or so it should nicely prevent your children from EVER having friends.

I'm not so sure that would make him a good father though. Running doesn't solve all that much.

Ah well, as predicted Willow's pulse is far more dependant on Tara than any (other) food. I wonder if Tara got the hint when Willow said it wasn't the oyster... :)

Angel pick a rather bad time to speak to Faith didn't he ? Buffy finally had worked up the courage to at least say SOMETHING but noooo...

Grimmy

--

She(Tara) knew that she was Willow too. If she knew that then why hadn't Willow herself? That wasn't fair. She was Willow. she should have known that first. -- Willow in _Sidestep Chronicle_ (part 80)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:02 pm 
Update!!!! *does snoopy dance* woohoo!!! Wow, you know, if i wasn't hooked on the fic before.... i definatly am now. Although i can't believe you ended that there!! And you're going to need to explain to my family why i suddenly yelled "ANGEL?!?!?!?!" for no apparent reason They all think i'm crazy.... little do they know... Could Angel have come in at a worse time?! Grr.

I really hope Tara got the hint with the oysters and that they weren't what was making her pulse go crazy. Can't wait for the next update!!! This fic rocks!

~ Jen

I'd like to take a moment to talk about something that's happened lately. I'm also in love. It's a very special thing and I'm really rather proud of it. Yes, I'm in love with my own breasts. I feel no personal shame about this; in fact, I think this is the one. It's going to last. ~ Ruth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2003 4:10 am 
hmm that oyster:party Could it be any hotter?:wink

And Angel well he came at the wrong time poor Buffy. Hope Faith will tell her about Angel and being just friends etc.:pray

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

There are two kinds of tears, tears for those who leave you, and tears for those you never let go - Gabrielle/The Quest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:02 am 
An update!!!

Title: Failing

Author: Broken hart

Rating: It's starting of as just PG but you never know!!

Disclaimer: All Characters belong to me Joss and ME...blah blah blah. I wish i owned them!

Spoliers: no spoilers because it's an AU fic.

Summary- Willow, Tara, Buffy and Faith at highschool it's just a story about falling in love and all the troubles you get when you're at school.

Chapter 10

They stopped at the porch to Tara’s house. After they had nearly kissed they both felt awkward around each other, they weren’t sure that the other had wanted the kiss to continue. Willow kicked the ground and Tara looked at her feet.

Willow: I guess I should go, because it’s late.

Tara: I could get my dad to give you a ride home.

Willow: That’s ok, I’d like the walk, to clear my head.

Tara: Not of me I hope.

Willow: God never of you.

Tara: Good to know.

Willow (taking a deep breath): I’m sorry.

Tara: What for?

Willow: For you know, when I tried to…well kiss you.

Tara: You’re sorry for it?

Willow: Yes I shouldn’t have cause I don’t want it to ruin our friendship.

Tara: You think it would have?

Willow: Wait, did you want to kiss me?

Tara (blushing): Y-y-yes

Willow: Really?

Tara: Really.

Willow: So if I was ever to maybe try it again…

Tara: I wouldn’t turn away.

Willow: Wow. My heart is pounding.

Tara: Mine has all night. I’ve been scared it was just going to burst through my chest.

Willow: I’m glad it didn’t But I should go really.

Tara: Yeah I guess you should. I’ll see you tomorrow at school we could meet in the library and write up our results.

Willow: Ok till tomorrow then. (leaning forward and kissing Tara on the cheek, before walking off and turning back once to smile to the blonde watching her leave.)

Faith walked into the old mansion on the top of North hill. It was still a cold place and it was like she remembered it, she found herself coming here when she wanted to be alone and to think. She still thought of it as her home and was glad no one ever moved into it. He sat a dusty table which was no covered in books, the brunette pulled up a chair and sat next to him.

Faith: So what you looking at big guy?

Angel: I’m just researching.

Faith: And that would be about? I might be able to help.

Angel: It’s a prophecy about two sisters.

Faith: Cool, what about them?

Angel: Well together they are like a key.

Faith: What do they open?

Angel: Every hell dimension known to man and every one that they don’t know.

Faith: So not good then.

Angel: No not good. But there is a catch to this.

Faith: yeah…

Angel: They have to have been in love.

Faith: Typical fairy tale.

Angel: Most fairy tales are based on prophecy. I mean my mate was the one who woke my sleeping beauty, but we wished he hadn’t because hewouldn’t stop talking oh god, just five seconds peace never happened.

Faith: Cool, so the only way to save them is for them to forsake love.

Angel: Pretty much.

Faith: So what is it about them?

Angel: What do you mean?

Faith: Well what is it about these two sisters are they special or something?

Angel: Nothing special. I wouldn’t even know who there were if it wasn’t for their birth marks. They both have half a heart on their back.

Faith: So do you know them?

Angel: We know who they are which helps.

Faith: Who are they then?

Angel: I don’t think so.

Faith: What?

Angel: You aren’t getting involved.

Faith: Why not?

Angel: I hate what you do anyway.

Faith: I just try to help.

Angel: Which will get you killed and I can’t lose you Faith.

Faith: I’ll be ok. (Angel held her cheek in his hand and looked into her eyes deeply.) Cold hands.

Angel: Warm heart. Just always be careful, please.

Faith: you know me.

Angel: I know that’s why I’m saying it.

Faith: Hey!

The thin and slimy creature sat in the tree, his huge eyes watching the two blondes and their parents. He smiled to himself, dancing on the tree branch.

Bryson: It’s coming, I promise you, and you won’t even know about it.

The Laymon demon looked at them one last time before climbing down the tree and slinking off back to his master.

Tara sat on her sisters bed. It was the second night in a row that she had found herself consoling her sister. Tara ran her fingers through her sisters hair.

Blonde (though sobs): I…and…then…I…there.

Tara: I’m lost.

Blonde: I don’t know why I care so much Tare. (Tara smiled at her) What are you smiling at, it’s creepy?

Tara: You like her.

Buffy: We know this, I like her but…

Tara: But you’re falling for her.

Buffy: No I’m not,

Tara: Yeah you are. So what did this guy have that my sister doesn’t?

Buffy: About an extra 9 inches on me, and he had the whole I’m dark and brooding look. And when he hugged her, I saw the look on his face he was holding her with such passion I just wanted to die.

Tara: Oh Buffy. You only have yourself to blame.

Buffy: Yhank you just what I wanted to hear.

Tara: Well it’s an easy solution, just put yourself on the line. Show her that your rep isn’t everything to you.

Buffy: But how?

Tara: Well I just gave you some help I can’t do anything for you.

Buffy: Jesus you just can’t find the help these days.

Tara: Oh that's it!

Tara pulled a pillow from behind her and hit her sister with it, she laughed at the shocked look on her sisters face, Buffy grabbed another pillow as they both into a head to head fight.

Buffy sat in the library, just staring into space. The other blonde and the red head were putting their findings into a table and writing up some data.

Buffy: So shouldn’t Faith be here?

Willow: She said she couldn’t make it she had to catch up with a friend or something.

Buffy: Oh right. Well I guess you don’t need me here, I’m a dumb blonde after all so catch you later. (leaving).

Willow: That was obvious.

Tara: Yeah you can kinda tell that she likes Faith.

Willow: Yeah…um talking of people who like another people, I was wondering if maybe you’d like to go to the talent show next Friday. It’s not a brilliant date or anything but it should be nice and Faith will be there and then maybe…

Tara: Willow

Willow: Yes?

Tara: Yes.

Willow: Yes?

With every yes they got louder, as they heard the doors open and faith was standing there.

Faith: I wondered what was happening in here!

Willow: Faith!

Faith: What? Just calling it like I see it!

Tara: I didn’t think you were gonna come today, you had to see a friend?

Faith: Yeah, his not really a morning person.

Tara: So you’re gonna help us instead?

Faith: Wouldn’t go that far blondie. Gotta a lot of work today.

Tara: For your performance? (smiling)

Faith: Glad to see this makes you smile.

Tara: It does, I’m looking forward to it.

Willow: Oh me too.

Faith: I bet you are.

Tara: I was thinking perhaps you could tap dance.

Faith: That’s it, you two are enjoying this too much. I’m going.

Tara: Oh Faith we’re just messing.

Faith: I know, I should go anyway, still don’t know what I’m doing.

Tara: I’m sure it will come to you.

Faith: I’ll hold you to that blondie.

Faith smiled to the pair, they were sweet people, and they both deserved to find some kind of happiness especially in a town like this. She smiled at them both as she left the library.

After the pair had finished writing up their first section of the experiment they had begun to play the question the game they had started a few nights before, after the night at the bronze.

Willow: No I’ve lived in Sunnydale all my life. Kinda boring.

Tara: I don’t think so, it means you’ve got deep roots.

Willow: So where are you from?

Tara: From all over, we travel a lot, my dad is constantly moving us about. We were in London for a while.

Willow: London? Really?

Tara: Yeah.

Willow: I’d love to go to London.

Tara: It’s ok good for shopping. I would sit on this bench outside the train stations and just watch all these people, there are so many different types of people it’s just kinda fascinating to watch…you think I’m kind of stalking now?

Willow: Not at all.

Tara: My question, what’s the worst characteristics a person can have?

Willow: I don’t know…lairs, I can’t stand people not being truthful to me it makes me feel betrayed.

Tara: I would never lie to you Willow.

Willow: I know.

Tara: I would never want to hurt you.

Willow: I know.

Tara: I’m not usually good at this, but I wanted to ask you something.

Willow: Well it’s my question, so my questions is what is your question?

Tara: Remember we had decided to go on a date next Friday…

Willow: You want to cancel?

Tara: No, but I was thinking maybe we c-c-c-could do something s-s-soon because I don’t think I can w-w-wait till next Friday.

Willow: Really?! I wanted to suggest us going out tomorrow night but I didn’t want to rush you or anything.

Tara: I don’t feel rushed.

Willow: um…would you like to go out with me tomorrow night?

Tara: I would love that.

Willow: I was thinking we could go to Weatherly park.

Tara: Weatherly park?

Willow: Don’t ask any questions just be there at 7 tomorrow night and all will be revealed.

Tara: I like mysteries. (she gave willow a lopsided smile that made the red head shiver.)

Buffy, Tara and Dawn all walked down the street on their way home from school.

Buffy: How was school?

Dawn: Fine, there was this fight between Beverly and Tina today it was so funny it wasn’t really a fight more like a flail your arms about till you hit something kinda thing. They looked like they were swimming. (Buffy and Dawn looked at Tara)

Tara: Don’t say anything.

Buffy: Wasn’t going to.

Dawn: Don’t know what you’re talking about.

Tara: I could take you both out.

Buffy: I don’t doubt it. When we’re fighting you we don’t know where the fists of fury are gonna come from.

Tara: I don’t need this kinda abuse. At least I don’t have a crush on Johnny Campbell.

Dawn: How do you know that?!!?!

Tara: I have my sources.

Buffy: The cute one with the single dimple on the left cheek.

Dawn: How do you two know this?

Buffy: Can you say Diary.

Dawn: You read my diary?

Buffy and Tara began to run up the street followed close behind by Dawn, they hadn’t read her Diary they just heard her talking in her sleep, the two elder sisters just enjoyed annoying the younger girl. In all their laughter they had not noticed the creature walking behind them. The Laymon demon watched them with a evil thin smile. Before he began to sing his little song.

Bryson: Sisters, sisters

There were never such devoted sisters,

Never had to have a chaperone, No sir,

I'm there to keep my eye on her

Caring, sharing

Every little thing that we are wearing.

-----------------------

Gonna have another section up soon because i've gotta go away for a while.

love broken hart

Work as though you don't need the money, love as tho you've never been hurt and dance as though no one is watching!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 5:59 am 
That was such a great update.:banana

Looking forward to read the next one.

muFF'

All they gave me was this ticket to heaven, a damn ticket to heaven...

Now I'm restless and I'm running from everything, I'm running from everything - 3 Doors Down

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 1:38 pm 
Great update!

Willow and Tara are really cute. :heart

What does the demon want?

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

Check this out

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:56 pm 
That pillow fight was just to cute:bounce

Buffy and Tara are so mean sometimes. Poor Dawn she still believes what they told her:p

Need more to :read

SoL/Natti

There are two kinds of tears, tears for those who leave you, and tears for those you never let go - Gabrielle/The Quest

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 8:55 pm 
Hey.

Great update. Can't wait to see what happens next. :bow

bluewillowwitch

------------------

"Fate keeps happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:51 am 
Hello all. I wasn't going to post this up date but i thought it would be very mean if i went away and didn't leave you with an update. It will probably be a while before the next part because i'm going away for a while of weeks! So here is a rose to remember me by :flower hehehe

Disclaimer: All Characters belong to me Joss and ME...blah blah blah. I wish i owned them!

Summary- Willow, Tara, Buffy and Faith at highschool it's just a story about falling in love and all the troubles you get when you're at school.

Chapter 11

Tara walked down the basement steps to see her father sitting at his desk. He heard his daughters steps and looked up when she got near him.

Giles: Hello sweetheart.

Tara: Hey dad.

Giles: And what does my daughter want from her dear old dad?

Tara: Why do you assume I want something?

Giles: Because none of my girls come down here unless they have to.

Tara: Maybe I just came down here to tell you I love you.

Giles: Did you?

Tara: Yes, I love you dad.

Giles: And…?

Tara: No and.

Giles: Ok pumpkin, I love you too.

Tara: And…

Giles: How did I know that was coming.

Tara: Because you’re a clever, well educated gentleman.

Giles: Flattery?

Tara: Does it work?

Giles: Try some more, you’ll find out.

Tara: And you love and care about your daughters and you’re always there if they need you, and you trust them to be responsible adults.

Giles: Right. So…

Tara: I wanted to know if I could go out tomorrow night?

Giles: With?

Tara: Just a friend.

But Giles had seen the twinkle in her daughters eye which told him this wasn’t just a friend.

Giles: I don’t think so sweetie.

Tara: What?

Giles: Tomorrow's a school night.

Tara: It’s Friday.

Giles: Tara, I’m saying no.

Tara: But why? I just wanted to go to the park with a friend.

Giles: It’s not safe to be out at night by yourself.

Tara: But I won’t be by myself.

Giles: Tara, no and that’s my final word.

Tara opened her mouth to argue with her father but closed it and began to walk back up the stairs. She didn’t understand. They never argued; he had always trusted her. She didn’t know why he had just said no with no proper reason. She slammed the door which made Giles shudder. He hated how he had just been with his daughter but he was trying to protect her and that was the main thing.

Tara was sitting in the living room flicking the channels over every five seconds. Dawn sat near her getting quite annoyed as everytime she found something she wanted to watch, Tara turned it over.

Dawn: Will you please just choose a channel? You’re driving me mad.

Tara: Oh well.

Dawn: I’ll go watch the telly in my room.

Tara: I ain’t stopping you.

Dawn: You are so not my sister! Satan left you on our doorstep!

Tara: I’ll show you Satan!

Tara began to get up to get her sister but the smaller girl sprinted up the stairs almost knocking Buffy over in the process.

Buffy: Watch it! (she moved and sat next to Tara). So?

Buffy: What’s wrong?

Tara: Nothing.

Buffy: Lair. You only flick through the channels when you’re either stressing about exams and we don’t have any exams…wait we don’t have any exams do we?

Tara: No.

Buffy: Right, or you’ve had an argument. So?

Tara: He won’t let me go.

Buffy: Who?

Tara: Dad. He said I can’t go tomorrow night.

Buffy: Why not?

Tara: I don’t know, he just said no.

Buffy: That sucks.

Tara: I’m still going.

Buffy: WHAT?

Tara: I’m meeting Willow tomorrow.

Buffy: How are you planning on doing that.

Tara: Sneaking out your window?

Buffy: My window?

Tara: Yep!

Buffy: That’s wrong.

Tara: Don’t start the lectures on right and wrong Buffy. You’ve used that windows hundreds of times.

Buffy: That’s not the point I’m the evil twin you’re meant to be the good one, what has happened to you?

Tara: Nothing I just want to go. Buffy please, I really like Willow and she makes me happy. Please don’t stop me from being happy.

Buffy: Oh the guilt trip. Well that will work damn it. Just be back by 11 that’s the only rule or you’ll turn back into a pumpkin.

Tara: But Cinderella got until midnight.

Buffy: Well you ain’t Cinderella girl!

Tara: Fine!

Faith walked into the theatre and looked at the piano in the corner. She sat on the seat and smiled as she began to play chop sticks. When she looked up she found musical notes. After examining it, she noticed the lyrics from one of her albums at home so she looked around to see if the person who had left them was still hanging about but there was no one in sight. She began to play the notes and after a while started to sing along with it she changed a few words in it, but before long the song felt right.. She smiled to herself when she was finished, she’d found the song she was going to sing. About an hour later she was walking out of the building. It was dark now, the evenings were coming sooner, yet it still remained warm. She noticed the creature walking before her, she knew what it was even though it was a fair distance away.

Faith: Hey!

It stopped and stared at her it’s mouth curled up into a smile. Faith sighed as she rolled her shoulders back preparing herself.

Faith: Oh sorry I thought you were someone else.

Vampire: Who do you want me to be?

Faith: I wanted someone who was breathing!

Suddenly the vampire broke out into a sprint towards her and flew at her but she ducked sensing his move before he did it.

Faith: Jesus you’re stupid! You were pushed out of the stupid tree and hit every single branch as you came down. But you know I would have pushed you out of the tree as well, coz I’ve gotta say you stink.

Vampire: Well I’m dead so there’s an excuse there. But I did try this new deodorant.

Faith: It’s not really working.

Vampire: Which isn’t doing much for me because people have a habit of seeing me long before I see them, which is cutting into my killing count, I’m a complete outcast no one even gives me a second lo…

Before he had time to finish his little rant Faith plunged a steak into his heart causing him to disintegrate into dust.

Faith: Well I’ve sorted your problems, you no longer smell and you no longer get on my nerves.

Willow got up early the next morning and quickly began to pack for her night ahead with Tara. She felt the butterflies as soon as she woke up. She grabbed the picnic hamper from the top of the cupboard downstairs along with a huge blanket. As she brushed her teeth she smiled at herself, this was the first time in a while that she was truly really happy, and she had a certain blonde to thank for that. Willow got the rest of the things ready so that when she got in she wouldn’t have to worry about it and could just get straight into the shower.

It had become a regular thing that these four would all end up in the library at some point or another. It had become part of their routine but no one was complaining about it.

Willow: Well Faith it’s your week to do the drink section of the experiment. So you and Buffy are gonna have to…

Faith: Can’t one of you two help me?

Tara: Nope.

Buffy: If you don’t want to work with me Faith just say.

Faith: I don’t want to work with you Buffy.

Willow: Faith you have to work with her she needs to feel your pulse.

Faith: I don’t want her feel anything of me.

Buffy: Faith you can’t stay mad at me.

Faith: I can do what I damn well please. But if passing this class means spend 10 minutes with you then I’ll do it. Meet me at 5 at the coffee shop ok?

Buffy: Yeah sure shall I bring anything?

Faith: No just bring yourself and that’s only if you have to.

Before anything else could be said to her she left the library muttering under her breath so that no one could hear her.

Buffy: Oh this is going to be fun.

Following the path in which Faith had just taken also mumbling to herself.

Willow: So are we still on for tonight?

Tara: Um…Yes.

Willow: Great I’ve got everything planned.

Tara: What are we doing now that we’re on the subject?

Willow: It’s a surprise.

Tara: Oh…is it a good surprise?

Willow: I hope so.

Tara: Tell me.

Willow: My lips are sealed.

Tara: Well how might I unseal them?

Willow: I can think of ways…No. Don’t be trying to distract me. No. My answer is no and before my answer changes I’m going. I’ll see you tonight Tara.

Tara: You certainly will.

Buffy got to the coffee shop and saw Faith sitting on a table. She looked annoyed when she saw the blonde enter she looked away from her.

Faith: You’re late.

Buffy: By like a minute.

Faith: Well we don’t have long this is my break.

Buffy: sorry I had to drop my younger sister off at her friends.

Faith: There’s another one?

Buffy: Yeah Dawn, she’s the youngest.

Faith: Right…well want to get it over with, I mean some one might come in and see us together.

Buffy: For Christ sake Faith.

Faith: Lets just get on with it. Look I got four drinks, I’ve got a latte from here, water, vodka and orange juice.

Buffy: Ok I’ll check your pulse.

They both sat next to each other the closet they had been since the night after the Bronze, Buffy held Faith’s wrist gently every now and then looking up at the brunette hoping she would look back at her but didn’t.

Faith: Right. I’ll try the latte first.

Faith took a big mouth full before thinking and a second later was pouring the cold water down her throat to cool her mouth.

Buffy: Your pulse to pounding and you’re gonna need more water.

The next was the orange juice Faith gulped it and looked to Buffy for a response.

Buffy: Nothing better. Try the water.

Also like the orange caused no effect with the brunette.

Faith: Right. Here goes the vodka.

Buffy: Aren’t you gonna add some orange so it ain’t too strong?

Faith: Nope, just pulse me!

Faith drank every drop that was in the glass and when she put the glass down she shuddered at the taste she stuck her tongue out and cringed at the strong distinct taste.

Buffy: That one effected you too. How do you plan on getting away with that when writing up that you drank vodka?

Faith: Oh I’ll just say damn it who cares.

Buffy: Faith this may cause us to fail.

Faith: Fine we can lie tell them it wasn’t vodka. Say it was Dr. pepper.

Buffy: What?

Faith: I hate the stuff, it would make my pulse soar.

Buffy: Dr. Pepper?

Faith: Shut up, it’s lethal stuff.

Buffy: Sure it is!

Faith realised the moment she was sharing with Buffy and almost instantly pulled herself back.

Faith: Yeah well I guess we’re done here, we can write it up with the others Monday.

Buffy: Faith…

Faith: What?

Buffy: Come on it was stupid. Can’t you just get over it?

Faith: Why? We’ve never been friends before and just coz we’re going the science fair together we should be friends?

Buffy: I want to be your friend because we get on.

Faith: Is this getting on to you?

Buffy: Fine whatever I’m not gonna beg for your friendship.

With that the blonde stormed off, with Faith just watching.

When she got in Tara was in Buffy’s bedroom waiting for her, she was wearing a medium length denim skirt with a black shirt. Buffy smiled at her.

Tara: Could you have been any longer?

Buffy: Sorry…oh god you're still going through with this.

Tara: Yes, and you’ve gotta cover for me.

Buffy: What if they ask were you are?

Tara: Tell them I’m sulking in my room and want to be left alone ok?

Buffy: Sure but be back by 11 that’s the deal.

Tara: Ok just come out in the hall with me.

Buffy: What? Why?

Tara: Well were are gonna argue and I’m gonna shout out I just want to be left alone.

Buffy: What the hell has happened to my sister?

Tara: I’m still here, just been taking notes from my older sister.

Buffy: Oh no, I don’t want any credit for this. Not even I’ve been this sneaky.

Tara: Oh just come…Buffy I’m not in the mood!

Buffy: Stop sulking just coz dad doesn’t want you going!

Tara: Yeah well you can do anything you like it isn’t fair!

Buffy: He so doesn’t let me do what I like for your information!

Tara: Why can’t you just leave me alone!

Buffy: Fine go in your room and stay there.

Tara: I will, why would I want to come out and look at your face!

Tara pulled her door to so it sounded as if she had slammed it. Slowly the crept into Buffy’s room and walked over to the window. Tara opened it and began to climb out onto the ledge outside.

Buffy: Be careful ok?

Tara: Yep. Be back soon.

And with that Tara was out the window, Buffy watched as her sister snuck down the street and out of sight, her bedroom suddenly swung open.

Joyce: What was all that?

Buffy: All what?

Joyce: The fighting.

Buffy: Oh nothing it was just me and Tara fighting it was nothing, we just need to cool down.

Joyce: Ok.

She shut the door and Buffy sighed as looked back out the window.

Tara got to the park and looked around for Willow but couldn’t see anything, then from no where she felt hands over her eyes, she jumped with shock, but the hands stayed firm over her eyes.

Willow: It’s ok it’s just me. Sorry, I didn’t meant to scare you.

Tara: Well covering my eyes in the dark does usually scare me.

Willow: So it happen often? I mean people covering your eyes in dark?

Tara: Maybe.

Willow: Ok. Do you trust me?

Willow: Ok I’m gonna walk you forward and no worries I won’t let anything get you I promise.

Tara: I trust you.

They began to walk forward slowly so that Tara was comfortable with the pace and didn’t feel rushed and so she felt safe.

Willow: Ok…(removing her hands.) You can look.

Tara opened her eyes as they adjusted to the dark she a blanket on the ground in the middle of a clearing, it had food covering it with two glasses and as she looked up she saw a perfect view of the stars. She turned to look at Willow so shocked and surprised that someone would go to so much trouble for her.

Tara: Willow this is…this is wow.

Willow: Do you like it?

Tara: No.

Willow: (her face dropped) Oh.

Tara: I love it.

Willow: Really?

Tara: It’s so beautiful here.

Willow: It is now. (looking deep into Tara’s eyes.) Come eat.

Tara: You didn’t cook it did you?

Willow: (laughing) No.

Tara: Alright then.

After a while they were laying on their backs staring up at the stars. The time together was amazing and they couldn’t get enough of being together. It was amazing to be this close to someone, neither girl understood how they were feeling and at moments like this they didn’t care.

Tara: I was never that good an astronomer.

Willow: I love it. When I was younger I use to just lock myself in my bedroom and stand on my balcony staring at the stars. I know they are just big balls of burning gas, but from here they’re like another beautiful world. Stupid.

Tara: Nope never stupid. I tired to teach Buffy once, never been so frustrated in my life.

Willow: Why would you teach Buffy?

Tara: God knows really, just wanted to enlighten my sister. Wish I hadn’t bothered.

Willow: Hold on.

Willow: Buffy’s your sister?

Willow: And you were gonna tell me…when?

Tara: What? I thought everyone knew Willow.

Willow: Apparently they didn’t because I only just found out. What was that you were saying about you’d never lie to me?

Tara: I wouldn’t! I really thought you knew.

Willow: Ok, I think this date is over for now.

Tara: Please Willow I’m sorry! I should have come to you personally and told you... I should have, I know that.

Willow: We can talk about it Monday. I just need some time alone to think.

Tara: What can I say to make this…

She stopped when she saw the look of terror on Willow’s face and slowly turned around to see what the redhead was looking at. She looked and there before her was a creature. It’s forehead deformed and it snarled at them as it moved around. It was followed by four more of them, they moved to circle the girls. They moved together holding hands staring at the things surrounding them.

Willow: This isn’t good!

--------------------------------------------------

sorry about the cliff hanger!!!

love broken hart

xxxx

Work as though you don't need the money, love as tho you've never been hurt and dance as though no one is watching!

Edited by: Broken hart at: 4/30/03 11:30:48 am

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:13 am 
Hey. Not fair:( hehehe good update btw, I hope willow(oh well I know she's gonna but still!)'s gonna forgive Tara :)

"Rock my world!" - Gia

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes" - Somebody

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:48 am 
Wow. Great update.

Willow has to forgive Tara. :pray

You know, you are such a tease, but thanx.;)

Katrin/muFF':moo

All they gave me was this ticket to heaven, a damn ticket to heaven...

Now I'm restless and I'm running from everything, I'm running from everything - 3 Doors Down

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 1:40 pm 
The last few updates haxe been really good.

It seems that Faith is a slayer even though Buffy isn't.

Also from Willow's Reaction I take it that she knows about vampires, or was it just their bumpy heads that freaked her out?

I take it that Giles refused to let Tara out because of the prophecy but I wonder how long he thinks he can keep them isolated from anyone else without any sort of explanation? At best he's going to end up with two daugthers that hate him and at worst they're just going to disobey him as Tara did, thereby bringing about the prophecy.

I understand, you should be with the person you l-love

I am

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 10:52 pm 
Broken,

I loved the update. :applause Can't wait for the next. Waiting for the love fest to start anytime now.:pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower

---------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 7:10 am 
Why is it such a big deal to Willow that Buffy is Tara's sister ? Tara never actually said Buffy was not her sister either, so she didn't lie. She could have placed an add in the local paper I suppose but what's the big deal ??

Four vampires, bit much to outrun or get away from. Let's hope Faith is around, preferably with a stake. I do hope Willow at least brought some defenses, like crosses and holy water and such.

Giles should realize that not telling his daughters WHY he doesn't want them out would work a lot better. On Tara anaway :D .

Grimmy

--

She(Tara) knew that she was Willow too. If she knew that then why hadn't Willow herself? That wasn't fair. She was Willow. she should have known that first. -- Willow in _Sidestep Chronicle_ (part 80)

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 5/4/03 6:11:15 am

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:18 am 
WOW What a lovely update ...

just a little sad about Willow beeing mad at Tar,

and Down and Tara was just funny :laugh

:bounce can't wait for thre next update :bounce

Love: Jesse

" Jesse, stop playing with my hair and go do night night!!? " My GF:laugh

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:15 am 
hi...just wanna say...i love ur fic....how about an update?hehehehe!:wink

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 10:29 am 
I LOVE this fic!!! Just started reading and couldn't stop.

The way they all interact and become closer is

written greatly. :clap

The lolly pop remark cracked me up. I hope for more soon!!!

Renate

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 1:30 pm 
HTML Comments are not allowed

Edited by: Broken hart at: 5/19/03 10:20:43 am

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:15 am 
I dont like to see them fighting:rage But why was Willow that angry!!! Well its not such a problem that she doesnt know that Buffy is Taras sister. Well i hope they are talking really soon.

And okay i hope they kill the demons or maybe Faith or Buffy will help them

SoL/Natti

You'll follow your heart and don't worry about me."

"You're part of my heart."

Gabrielle and Xena in "Ulysses

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:01 pm 

Chapter 12

The vampires continued to circle the girls as they looked at each other with fear in their eyes. Willow picked up a bottle that she had been drinking out off. And held it up in front of them shaking it about.

Vampire 1: What are you gonna do, give our teeth cavities?

Willow: Well I’m thinking on my feet here.

Vampire 1: I’ll give you some clues, wooden stake, garlic, fire and good old fashioned

beheading.

Tara: Vampires!

Vampire 1: Got it in one, and what has the lovely blonde won?

Vampire 2: A lovely dinner invitation with five bachelors.

Tara: I’m sorry I’m busy just give me a call and we can rearrange it, thanks for the offer but we’re just gonna go…

Vampire 1: I’m sorry that’s not an option.

Vampire 3: Can we just eat them now?!

Suddenly another figure jumped in the middle of them. It was Faith. Willow and Tara looked at each other shocked and stared at the brunette in disbelief.

Faith: I believe the ladies said no.

Vampire: Look another one, now we get a 3 course meal.

Willow: Faith?

Faith: Hey Red…Blondie, you on a date?

Tara: Kinda.

Faith: Took you damn long enough.

Willow: I’m not the kinda girl you can just rush into these things.

Faith: Yeah I know…a picnic under the stars very romantic.

Vampire 3: Um…Hello we’re trying to eat you here!

Faith: Oh right. Sorry lost track. We’ll I’m gonna stake you all now, I feel I should tell you so there are no hard feelings when you’re blowing in the wind.

Vampire 1: Well that’s good to know and we’re gonna be sucking your blood.

Faith: So we’re all clear!

And that’s when Faith ran at the vampire punching him square in the face. He stumbled back and as he did so the other four remaining vampires moved towards her. She took the four of them out easily each with them ending up as dust as she had told them. The first Vampire was watching her ;regaining his thoughts. He walked towards her and they stared at each other for a moment and then a series of punches, kicks and blocked occurred, going to fast that the redhead and blonde were losing track. But that’s when he got the upper hand and caught her across the face and took her of her guard. While still confused the vampire began to throw several punches to her face and then she fell to the floor, shaking her head.

Vampire 1: And here’s me thinking it was going to hard to kill you.

As though suddenly full of strength Faith whipped her leg round and caused the vampire to fall back and before he had any chance to move she plunged her stake into his heart. She rolled over on her back and stared at the stars.

Willow: Faith?

Tara: Jesus Faith are you ok?

Willow: We should get a doctor…DOCTOR!!!!!

Faith: Some thing tells me you aren’t gonna find a doctor in this park at this time of time.

Tara: You’re ok?

Faith: Seems it.

Willow: Are you ok?

Faith: I’m five by five.

Willow: What was that?

Faith: A vampire.

Willow: I gathered that. But how did you know?

Faith: this is prime hunting ground.

Willow: Makes sense that’s why I’m always alone when I come here.

Faith: You’re not nearly as shocked as I thought you would be red.

Willow: Well Sunnydale is anything but normal, and you hear a lot of stuff when you’re a no body at school.

Tara: Hold up!

Willow: Tara are you ok?

Tara: No surprisingly a big huge fat no. I was on the menu for a group of vampires. VAMPIRES!!!!!!

Willow: It’s ok they’ve turned to dust baby.

Tara: That’s not the point they could have turned into a big bowl of jelly.

Faith: Look Blondie I know it’s a shock to suddenly find out that those things that you thought were just nightmares hiding in the dark are real. I’ve been there, but now you know there is something so you can be prepared like staying in after dark.

Tara: What are you Faith?

Faith: What? I’m a sixteen year old girl that lives down Brooke street. I’m flunking out of school even though I got a 1400 on my SATS.

Willow: You got a 1400?

Faith: Yeah I know, didn’t see that coming!

Tara: Not the point, I meant how did you know what to do and how to fight?

Faith: Practice. This wasn’t something I was looking to do. I do this because who else would? I’m nothing special.

Tara: But you could die doing this.

Faith: True, but I’d prefer to know I helped rather than stood by and watched.

Tara: I’m not sure if you’re incredibly brave or just plain stupid.

Faith: It’s a bit of both. Now let me walk you two home.

They were approaching Tara’s house and making uncomfortable conversation trying to avoid the conversation of vampires. Tara stopped just a few steps from her house and pointed at it.

Tara: This is me then.

Willow: I can walk you to our door.

Tara: NO…I mean it’s ok. I guess this is goodnight then.

Faith: I’ll just wait up here then.

Willow: I’ll signal you if we need your help.

Faith: What’s the signal?

Willow: Me screaming.

Faith: Alright. (walking off)

Willow: I’m sorry Tara.

Tara: What for?

Willow: Over reacting before, it’s just Buffy had the ability to make my life hell, and the thought of you and her laughing about me behind my back well it would kill me.

Tara: I would never do that, I should have just told you. I’m sorry.

Willow: It’s just I really, really like you Tara.

Tara: I like you too, I’ve never felt like this.

Willow: Me neither.

Tara: What are we going to do?

Willow: Well I was thinking we might start with this…

Instead of saying anything she leaned forward into Tara and kept moving forward until she felt her lips connect softly to Tara’s. It only lasted a second they pulled back to check for reassurance from the other before leaning back in for another kiss. Their lips seemed to mesh together in a moment of tenderness, it was slow and perfect, they pulled back smiling at their first kiss.

Tara: Wow.

Willow: That pretty much sums it up.

Tara looked at her watch nearly 11 o’clock.

Tara: I have to go. I will see you Monday. (Giving Willow a quick peck on the cheek.) Bye.

Willow stood there and watched as Tara turned down her drive out of sight, Faith stood next to her and watched.

Faith: Worth the wait?

Willow: For that I would have waited longer!

Faith: The good ones are always worth the wait red.

Buffy helped Tara climb in the window and then noticed the outlines of Willow with Faith walking down the street.

Buffy: Faith was with you?

Tara: Huh? (finally tossing herself in the bedroom.)

Buffy: Faith. With you.

Tara: Only for the last half an hour, she got us out of a sticky situation…But I found out from Willow tonight why she is so tough on you.

Buffy: Why?

Tara: That would be telling.

Buffy: That’s because I was asking!

Tara: The attractive brunette was you.

Buffy: Talk English.

Tara: Faith was just like you in right up till the beginning of last year.

Buffy: Like me what do you mean?

Tara: The popular girl, but she was THE popular girl, every girl wanted to be like her and every guy wanted to date her.

Buffy: No way, I would have known. Someone would have told me.

Tara: It’s true. Something happened and her family lost all their cash and with that her popularity.

Buffy: I still don’t believe you Tare.

Tara: Fine…where are those stupid year books Cordelia gave you to study?

Buffy: Bottom of my cupboard.

Tara (grabbing a book and flicking through it.) There.

And there she was Faith not in her usual back or leather, but a white summer dress coming half way down her thigh, the shiny hair was pulled back to reveal her face and she was smiling showing her white teeth.

Buffy: Oh my god.

Tara: I know.

Buffy: And that’s why she can’t stand the popular people.

Tara: She just rebelled afterwards. Her dad just took of and left a few weeks before her mum died. So she lives on the other side of town with her Nan now.

Buffy: Everyone turned their back on her even when her mother had just died?

Tara: Yep, shows what great friends you have.

Buffy: Oh they’re wonderful! Can we change the subject…how did it go tonight?

Tara: Fine. It was great, wonderful, romantic…want me to continue?

Buffy: No thank you, the closest I get to romantic with Bailey is behind the bleachers at a football game. How come Faith came and helped you?

Tara: She was just there.

Buffy: What happened?

Tara: It was nothing.

Buffy: Come on Tare.

Tara: Just leave it.

Buffy: Wow sorry. But what the hell happened out there tonight?

Tara: We got attacked.

Buffy: Jesus Christ.

Tara: And Faith turned up and helped us.

Buffy: Did you go to the police?

Tara: Not quite.

Buffy: What do you mean, you’ve gotta go to the police they could do it to someone else.

Tara: I don’t think they’re gonna be doing it to anyone else.

Buffy: Do you know this for a fact.

Tara: Yeah they turned to dust…Opps.

Tara: Nothing.

Buffy: Did you and Willow do drugs because I expected more of you two.

Tara: No…no drugs.

Buffy: then what because people don’t just explode into dust.

Tara: Well they weren’t exactly people.

Buffy: And again with the drugs idea.

Tara: It was a (cough) Vampire (cough)

Tara: (whispering) Vampire.

Buffy: For Christ sake girlie!

Tara: VAMPIRE I said VAMPIRE!

There bedroom door suddenly swung open and then in the door frame stood their Father and he didn’t look happy, his gaze focused on Tara.

-------------------------------------------------

love broken hart

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:20 pm 
Wow Faith in a dress what a sight:bow

Oh well I hope Tara doest get to much truble.:(

I dont like when she get punished or something else.

And Buffy well I hope she and Faith will be friends:pray

SoL/Natti

You'll follow your heart and don't worry about me."

"You're part of my heart."

Gabrielle and Xena in "Ulysses

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:33 pm 
OW OW OW an update!! And such a cool one too.

They made up and kissed YAY.

Hopefully Buffy and Faith will do the same soon as well.

I wonder what trouble they are in since Giles caught them..

Renate

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 4:21 pm 
Great update. :bounce

Everything seemed to be going so well till the end. Though I think that before Giles reads Tara the riot act he should be honest about why he doesn't want her to go out. :miff She'd be more likely to listen to him and they might be able to come up with a solution that doesn't involve constanly moving.

I understand, you should be with the person you l-love

I am

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 7:17 pm 
BH:

I loved the repartee between the vamps and all the gals. ROFL:rofl

Your characters are so endearing in singular ways. (Even the ones that weren't so lovable on the show!;) )

I thought I understood *why* Willow got angry about the lie - she did say "lieing" was the worst trait. But thanks for making it clear. To be worried they could be laughing behind her back.:cry

And the yearbook revelations. Double :cry :cry !

In light of the Angel/Giles conversation a while back I'm not surprised by his reaction. Must not fall in love! OOOPS! One daughter down and one on the brink. But I agree it's too late to just relocate.:hmm

Great update...per the usual~~~Suse

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." ~ Robert Heinlein ('Stranger in a Strange Land')

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 7:30 pm 
ok I'm back from RL (sucky as it is) and am delurking to let ya know that i am really enjoying this story and cant wait for the next update.

more soon please

ice

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 4:01 am 

The vamps wise-cracking was fun to read, heh. They should have know better of course and just attack all together, good for Faith they didn't.

As for Giles coming in to tell Tara she did wrong, he is hardly in the position to say anything. It's like he is activly protecting or informing his children now is he ? Eventually they would have gone out into the night anyway. It's far better to at least know about vampires and cary holy water with you, a stake requires force and practice but holy water always works. For a short while of course.

Besides, Tara can just claim she heard someone talk about vampires. Thats the only word she spook loudly enough for Giles to hear anyway, with any luck he doesn't know she went out on a date :D

Grimmy

--

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 8:26 am 
Sorry it's so short...very very sorry infact!!!

Chapter 13

The three of them had now been standing in awkward silence for about five minutes and with each passing second it got more intense. Giles and Tara held each others gaze and Buffy was considering jumping out the window.

Buffy: Well I’m just gonna go down stairs I think I hear the phone ringing!

Giles: Stay where you are young lady. (turning back to Tara) You went out, after I had told you not to? (then his voice softened) Are you ok?

Tara: Yes I’m fine, I’m sorry dad I just had to go…

Giles: Stop, I don’t want to hear it right now, I’m angry and hurt by the actions of you too. Just go to bed and we will talk about it tomorrow.

Buffy: Um…I didn’t really do anything so I was…

Giles: We will all talk tomorrow. (leaving the room)

Buffy: He is really mad.

Tara: No he's not.

Buffy: Did we just see the same man?

Tara: Yeah he’s angry but his hurt more than anything. I wish I had gotten eaten now!

Faith walked into her apartment. It was dark which told her that her grandmother had gone to bed and she was glad. She hated it when Abigail would wait up for her because she needed her sleep. It was a lot of responsible to look after the elderly lady but Faith wouldn’t have it any other way. She was her only family, she was her anchor to Sunnydale she wanted to get out of this place but in the back of her mind always worried about what would happen to her Nan. She had been offered a few scholarships to places all over, but she knew where she would be attending. No matter how hard she tired to fight against it she would be going to UC Sunnydale. With her college life paid for she would be able to use her work money to support Abigail. She had it all planned out, Faith wouldn’t desert them like the others. She walked over to the phone when she saw the red light flashing. Pushing the play button she began to take off her boats.

Male voice: Faith it’s me, please pick up are you there? I guess not. I take it your never gonna phone me back. I need you Faith, I just need to hear your voice. Every time the phone rings I hope it’s you. I have so much I want to say to you, but I won’t say it over a voice message I need you to hear me out. I know your angry I would be too. Just give me a chance, I’m your father, Faith please.

Faith felt the hot tear roll down the cheek, before quickly wiping it aside with all the other tears she had ever cried over him, they were wasted.

Tara and Buffy stood outside the Bathroom door banging on it, they had been waiting outside for the past 15 minutes and were getting increasingly annoyed with the young brunette inside.

Buffy: If you don’t get out right this second I’m gonna…

Dawn (swinging the door open): You’ll what?

Buffy: Well I’ll…

Dawn: Tongue tied, well I’ve got priority in the house now.

Tara: Priority?

Dawn: Being the favourite child and everything.

Tara: Since when have you been the favourite?

Dawn: Since last night. Dad’s taking me to the Mall later to get Harry potter and goblet of fire. And you can’t come, because he is gonna talk to you about what you’ve done and then he is gonna leave you here so you can reflect on what you did. Oh there isn’t hot water left…Opps!

Dawn quickly ran down the stairs as Buffy and Tara suddenly looked at each other and then open door to the bathroom, and felt it wasn’t as important anymore. They walked downstairs and their father sat at in the living room reading a paper. Neither was sure if they should bother him so they decided to go in the kitchen and confront him later but…

Giles: Girls. Lets talk.

Walking in to the living room they sat next to each other on the couch opposite their dad. He didn’t move his paper from in front of him for a couple of minutes. When he did they both looked to the floor.

Giles: Who wants to go first.

Tara: I will, this isn’t Buffy’s fault I forced her to help me. When you said I couldn’t go I disobeyed you and I’m sorry. I just wanted to go out with Willow and you just said no you didn’t even give me a reason.

Giles: You both put yourselves in great danger though Tara. If you hadn’t have out ran those vampires you wouldn’t be here now. And I’m your Father sweetheart I just worry about you.

Tara: We didn’t out run them.

Giles: Then how did you escape?

Tara: Um…

Giles: Well?

Tara: Faith.

Giles: Faith was there?

Tara: No we were at the park and then about four vampires came out of no where and then Faith she turned them all to dust. She walked us home.

Giles: Faith Lewis? Faith in my class Faith?

Tara: Yes. I was shocked too she knew exactly what to do.

Giles: She must be the one Angel mentioned.

Buffy: Who mentioned?

Giles: Nothing. You two are house bound for the rest of this weekend. You understand no sneaking out.

Buffy: Yep.

Giles: Good. (with that he left)

Buffy: You saw that too right?

Tara: Sure did. He wasn’t shocked by the idea of vampires.

Buffy: Yeah coz my head is spinning and Faith fighting them.

Tara: Me too. He knows something I feel it.

Buffy: But what is it? And who is this Angel?

Tara: I don’t know, but he can’t hide this from us forever.

Faith walked down the street that she had been on last night while she and Red had been walking Tara home. She had just checked on Willow just to make sure she was alright after the pervious night. And now she was going to Blondie’s just to check on her, Faith kept telling herself it had nothing to do with running into Buffy. She got to the door straighten up her clothes and then knocked on the door. Within a few second Buffy stood at the door.

Buffy: Faith.

Faith: Oh hey B.

Faith tried to act cool she thought Buffy would still be in bed. She didn’t want Buffy to see how she really felt so she hid it behind her tough exterior, Faith felt stupid enough for thinking they could be anything more.

Buffy: Why are you here?

Faith: I’m here to see Tara actually.

Buffy (disappointed): Oh right. I’ll just get her for you.

Faith: Thanks.

Buffy walked into the Kitchen to get her sister who was drinking some orange juice.

Buffy: Faith’s at the door for you.

Tara: Faith?

Buffy: Yep.

Tara walked to see Faith leaning on the door frame she was a little shocked to see the brunette but she guessed it was alright to talk seeing as the rest of the family had gone out.

Tara: Hey Faith. Wanna come in?

Faith: No I got work soon, I just wanted to stop by and see how you were after last night and all. Not the best way to find out vampires exist.

Tara: Well I’m still a little shocked. But I’m getting use to the idea I mean I’m not a child. But it was a lot to take in last night.

Faith: I know what you mean, it took me forever to really face the fact that there were creatures of the night.

Tara: I hope you don’t mind me asking but how did you get into this?

Faith: It’s a long story.

Tara: Sorry I shouldn’t have asked, it’s none of my business.

Faith: Hey hold up there. If you want to know my boring story I don’t mind telling it to you it’s just most people never ask.

Tara: Well I would like to know more about you Faith.

Faith: Right ok then Blondie.

Tara: Um lets sit on the porch.

Faith: Where shall I begin. Um I’m guessing you already know about my history at school?

Tara: Little miss popular.

Faith: Pretty much. Hard to believe but true. My family made Cordelia’s look poor. But it wasn’t real none of it was, my dad had sold me for it all.

Faith: When my dad was in his early 20s his business was failing so he made this deal with a demon that he would be rich and successful in exchange for his first born child on it’s 16th birthday. Of course my dad made the deal because he never planned on having kids. When mum got pregnant with me he wanted her to get rid of it. Well she didn’t. Dad hired this guy called Angel to watch out for me when I was about 14.

Tara: Angel?

Faith: Yep a vampire, I’ve been brought up around this sort of stuff. I never really knew why he was watching over me and at the time I didn’t care I was too busy being popular to care about what was really going on around me. But then on the night of my 16th this woman came to my dad to collect what was hers. He didn’t want to hand me over he said he would give all the money back. I came home at this point and found this woman with dad my first thought was he was having an affair. She looked me up and down and told my dad how if she couldn’t have me then neither would he. She explained everything to me told me how all my money was going to be taken back. As she went to leave he asked her was that it all over with, and she turned to us with this evil twisted smile shaking her head and told us she wasn’t quite finished yet and clicked her fingers.

Tara: Your mum?

Faith: Yeah. Dad wanted us to move to L.A and get away from everything. I didn’t what anything to do with him so I stayed here and I live with my grandmother. So now you know.

Tara: Jesus Faith I’m so sorry.

Faith: There is nothing to be sorry about. Everyone has a history mine just happens to be a little bit more interesting then most people.

Tara: What about this Angel guy?

Faith: He travels but he came back to town last week which is great because I miss him tons. He taught me how to fight, he hates what I do going out at night, but if I don’t who else will?

Tara: Well I’m thankful you do Faith. You saved my life last night. Doing the science fair and talent show suddenly don’t seem so important compared to everything else going on in your life.

Faith: Well you get good at balancing it all. Well Blondie I gotta motivate, the joys of work and all.

Tara: Right I’ll see you Monday.

Faith: Yep…oh and Thanks.

It was nearly 9 at the café and the rush was just starting to die down and Faith was thankful for that, you really earned your money here. She pushed the strands of fallen hair behind her ears and sighed as she finally had five minutes to sit down. The other girl had called in sick so the brunette had been alone, as the bell over the door sounded she sighed and got up. It was Willow, it was nice to see a familiar face.

Faith: Hey Red.

Willow: Hey.

Faith: And What’s a girl like you doing in a place like this?

Willow: Heard a crazy rumour this place sold mocha’s.

Faith: Is that what they’ve been saying about this place?

Willow: Yes indeed!

Faith: So what can I get for you?

Willow: Um…thinking about better just have a soda or something. Caffeine sends me kinda spazie. Actually can I have some ice-cream yeah ice-cream.

Faith: Someone’s fickle.

Willow: Nope I know what I want.

Faith: I’m sorry we’re out of that at the moment.

Willow: Huh?

Faith: Blonde haired beauty’s.

Willow: Then I think I will just stick to my cookie dough ice-cream.

Faith: Cookie dough it is. (turning to sort out Willow’s order.) Um…red it’s getting kinda dark don’t you think you should be getting home.

Willow: I was sort of hoping I wouldn’t be walking alone.

Faith: So you just came in here to use me so I could walk you home.

Willow: Oh no I didn’t mean to use I just thought that you…

Faith: Will I’m just teasing I’ll walk you home no worries gotta swing that way anyway.

Angel walked up to Giles front door and knocked light because it was late he didn’t want to wake anyone up, but he was surprised to see a young blonde haired girl to open the door. She was a pyjamas, a baggie pair of baby blue sweat pants and a grey tank top that showed of her muscular and toned arms. She was an attractive girl, then he mentally slapped himself for this was Giles’s daughter. When she saw him she instantly knew who he was the guy who had been with Faith.

Angel: Hey is Giles there please?

Buffy: Yeah, who shall I say is calling?

Angel: Just tell him it’s Angel.

Buffy: Angel? Alright…DAD!

Giles came around from the kitchen where he had been down in the basement. Buffy walked back upstairs only smiling once at Angel before running towards her sisters bedroom. She swung the door open and began to pull her sister out of the door.

Buffy: That Angel’s here.

Tara: The one Dad mentioned.

Buffy: Yep I think so. And he was the guy I saw hugging Faith.

Tara: The plot thickens.

Buffy: Yeah it’s almost as bad as the gravy you get from the cafeteria.

Down stairs Giles lead the vampire outside so no one could hear their conversation.

Giles: What are you doing here?

Angel: I had to come. Everything is on it’s way to Sunnydale.

Giles: What why?

Angel: Something’s changed Giles.

Giles: No neither of my daughters are at the final stage yet, well Buffy’s with Bailey but that’s not love. I don’t understand.

Angel: All the demons are coming here because they all feel it in their bones that on the last night of this month your daughters will be ready. You need to tell them what’s going on. They’re in more danger not knowing. You won’t be able to protect them from what’s coming.

Giles walked back to the house he shut the door and fell back against it with a thud and a sigh. He looked up only when he heard foot steps and saw the figure of his wife before him. Her face was covered with concern she knew what was happening but like the forbidden fruit she knew she had to ask.

Joyce: Giles is it...

Giles: It's happening Joyce it's started.

Sorry again!!!

love

broken hart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:24 am 
Hey, nice update :D

Dunno why, it's refreshing to see Buffy as a normal adolescent. I really like where you're going with this story :)

Looking foward for more!

"Rock my world!" - Gia

"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you'll be a mile from them, and you'll have their shoes!" - Somebody

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:36 pm 
This fic rocks, I'm lovin it! I can't wait for more!

Love

JFK

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 12:49 pm 
Great update! This story gets more and more interesting. Please update soon. :pray

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

Check this out

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next