The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: First fic:-Failing
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:12 pm 
:bigwave Broken,

I just :read the last two updates! I :love them! :clap :bow :clap :bow This is a great fic. I :love the way you have :willow and :tara and Buffy and Faith. I can't wait to :read the next update! I hope you have on up soon. :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen

----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:53 am 
Hi there:bigwave

It was a great update:clap :clap :clap

Okay now I wonder why there are 2 slayers.... Faith and Buffy will be slayers dont they.......

And what about Tara what happens to her???? :hmm Now I am really curious

I hope you update soon because I want to :read more of this great story :love

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

There are two kinds of tears, tears for those who leave you, and tears for those you never let go - Gabrielle/The Quest

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:56 am 
That was an interesting update. I'm definitely curious as to what this destiny that they all seem to have is. :hmm

I understand, you should be with the person you l-love

I am

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:03 am 
BH:

Through that entire update I was hoping for a lil' W/T interaction...then I realized how oddly satisfying it was to be deprived of it. The exposition between the non-smoochie characters was excruciatingly effective.

I agree with Angel: Gile's daughters need information. Ignorance won't change falling in love - but it can prepare them for what's in the wind.

Nice update as usual King Friday!

~Suse

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." ~ Robert Heinlein ('Stranger in a Strange Land')

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:46 am 
I've surprised myself if updating so quick!!! but i'm going away for a while tomorrow so i thought i'd give you something before i go away!!!

Title: Failing

Author: Broken hart

Rating: It's starting of as just PG but you never know!!

Disclaimer: All Characters belong to me Joss and ME...blah blah blah. I wish i owned them!

Spoliers: no spoilers because it's an AU fic.

Summary- Willow, Tara, Buffy and Faith at highschool it's just a story about falling in love and all the troubles you get when you're at school.

Chpater 14

It was first thing Monday morning and Faith sat in the principles office tapping her nails rhythmically on the table as he just quickly put some files away he was chatting away but Faith wasn’t really listening. It was a traditional morning for her. Most of the school were constantly bad mouthing Baldwin but that’s what principles were there for. But Faith liked the man, he was hard on you but only because he wanted you to achieve their best. She would always thank him for her high SAT grade. He pushed her and that would be what got her out of Sunnydale. He said her name and she brought back from her thoughts.

Faith: Huh?

Principle Baldwin: Don’t even pretend you’re listening.

Faith: Well I could have just answered with a yes but I wouldn’t know what I was saying yes to.

Principle Baldwin: Oh you will be answering with a yes.

Faith: Why?

Principle Baldwin: There’s a new girl joining today and I want you to spend the day looking after her and getting her settled into the school routine.

Faith: I personally don’t think I’m the best choice for this.

Principle Baldwin: Well I didn’t either but I’ve already asked five other people and they’ve all said no.

Faith: And what makes you think I’ll say yes?

Principle Baldwin: Because I’m not giving you the choice! (he smiled)

Faith: But that’s not fair.

Principle Baldwin: Faith, I’m the principle I don’t have to be fair. Her name is Isabel Grey she should be sitting by the receptionist.

Faith sighed as a sign that she had given in and got up from her chair and grabbed her bag, walking to the door.

Principle Baldwin: Thanks for this Faith, oh and I’m looking forward to Friday.

Faith: Bet you are!

Tara was unloading her bag of books into her locker getting annoyed with her huge history text that wouldn’t fit. She forgot just how much history there was. She gave the book one last final push to try and jam it in place but it fell to the floor with a large thud.

Willow: I should phone the A.A.B.

Tara smiled at the familiar face that she had been longing to see since the pervious Friday. Willow was beaming and her smile matched that of Tara’s. There was a moment when they just looked at each other as though they memorizing the shape of their faces.

Tara: The what?

Willow: A.A.B it’s the abuse against books hotline.

Tara: I didn’t mean it. It’s the first time I’ve ever done anything like this before. Isn’t there anything I can do?

Willow: Well I’m sure I can arrange something, like maybe you would perhaps like to meet me for lunch?

Tara: That’s an offer I can’t say no to!

Willow: (Willow’s smile managed to get wider) Great…I was trying to be cool, didn’t really work.

Tara: Wanna try again?

Willow: That would be wonderful.

Tara: Ok…That’s an offer I can’t say no to.

Willow: Cool.

Tara: Very laid back. So want to meet me on the bench in the court?

Willow: Yes I’d like that very much.

Tara: Good, I’ve got class but I’ll see you at lunch.

Willow: Yes…yes you will.

Faith walked around to reception and as she got to the desk she jumped and sat on it, Mrs Kirby the receptionist just sighed. She was use to Faith. The brunette smiled at the elder woman.

Faith: Hey Mrs K. I’m here to pick the new chick up.

Mrs Kirby: Always very pleasant to see you Faith.

Faith: Diddo.

Mrs Kirby: And that chick, is sitting right behind you.

Faith looked around and saw the new girl sitting on one of the green chairs. She was an attractive girl with light brown hair with the occasional blonde highlight. She was wearing a pair of faded denim jeans that hugged her thighs which was accompanied with a plain white tee shirt that hung just above her belly button. Faith jumped down and walked over to her.

Faith: Hey.

Izzy: Hello

Faith: Right, sorry should introduce myself, I’m Faith and you're Isabel right?

Izzy: Yeah, but people call me Izzy for short.

Faith: Cool. I like it, I’ve got the job of showing you around for the day. So if you’d like to keep your hands inside the tours at all time, you should be fine.

Izzy: Good to know.

Faith: Right so what you got first?

Izzy: Um…English with Mr Giles.

Faith: That’s an easy one, thats what I’ve got.

They began to walk across the school to their English lesson. Faith was pointing out all the different social groups.

Faith: Right there is your sports lot, in all the lettermen jackets, trying to make conversation with them is pretty pointless since they can’t really string a sentence together.

Izzy: Yeah it’s from the constant blows to the head.

Faith: That’s it. And the girls with them are the cheerleaders. And they have the same conversational skills of the jocks.

Izzy: Due to the peroxide.

Faith: You’re better at this than I am.

Izzy: Just trying to impress.

Faith: You’re doing a good job. And here we are, you can take the seat next to me.

Izzy: No body sit there?

Faith: No body that matters.

Buffy entered the room after a few moments and saw the new girl sitting in her place. She knew she was new. Everyone knew everyone in Sunnydale because it wasn’t a huge town. But this girl was chatting and flirting with Faith. She told herself that she wasn’t jealous but she took an instant dislike to the girl. Buffy walked over and stood there until they both turned and looked at the blonde.

Buffy: Hey, you’re sitting in my chair.

Izzy: Oh sorry I’ll move I’ll just get my…

Faith: No don’t move because Queen B says so. Look B I gotta show her around for the day so she’s sitting by me.

Buffy: Fine whatever.

Buffy walked over to the far corner of the class room and threw her books on her desk. She sat there starring out of the window. This was really getting to her now, she didn’t want to be fighting with Faith, it was horrible all she really wanted was to see Faith smiling. It was so strange that Buffy didn’t even understand it. A couple of weeks ago she wouldn’t have cared if Faith had walked off a cliff…wait I would have. Faith was the only person she enjoyed to argue with, she loved the way Faith annoyed her which was amazing her. How have a only just noticed this?!?!

Willow: Hey.

Buffy: Hi Will.

Willow: How come your sitting back here?

Buffy: Coz some new girl is sitting in my place. But anyway, how you treating my sister?

Willow: Huh?

Buffy: I’m giving you the whole you break my sisters heart I break your legs talk.

Willow’s face lost all it’s colour because she could see the seriousness in the blondes eye’s. The redhead gulped and was deciding on her words carefully.

Willow: I would never dream of doing anything to hurt her.

Buffy: Glad to hear it. So I see a long full life of walking.

Willow: And my legs are glad to hear that! I do really like her Buffy.

Buffy: Yeah I know that Willow. She’s just not as strong as she makes out, I’m just making sure you look after her.

Willow: I will I promise.

Giles: Right, class, settle down. Ok then, I’ve finally marked all your performances on the Romeo and Juliet scene. And I must say you all did very well on it. But before I begin I wanted to read something. All the essays you handed in on what love means to me were wonderful but one student in this class made an impact with it. And I just wanted to read it.

In the short eighteen years of my life, I have been exposed to countless ideas, experiences, and people. Time and time again, the factor that has served to bind them all together has been love. "Love" is the most commonly held and treasured of all human emotions, and also probably the most misunderstood and abused. The very word is riddled with clichés and superficial meanings, as evidenced by the multitudes of greeting cards and the Top 40 songs that use it so loosely. Over time, our society has come to accept love as much, much less than it should be and truly is, and the

result has been a complete emotional catastrophe. In our society we are fed with images that run totally contrary to the true nature of love. Take for example the classic fairy tale. It couldn’t be a more stereotypical idea of love, yet as a child these stories fill our head every second of every day, so is this the picture we paint into the heads of children? Yes it is. Children grow up to believe love to have a happy ending, or an "and they all lived happily ever after" approach to love. It couldn’t be further away from the truth if it tried.

I am well aware that I am young by anyone's standards and lack maturity, but I feel that I have come to new insights and a greater understanding of what it is to love and to be loved. One of my greatest desires in life is to learn to give of myself without reservation or selfish ambition, and I hope that in doing so I will develop an amazing ability to love. What I know is love has to come from deep, deep down inside of you not because someone tells you your in love or that your not old enough yet, if its rooted deep down in your innermost dreams and wishes, then its love.

The "love" that I grew up to believe in, that the world around me displayed, was filled with excitement, pleasure, and romance. Unfortunately, this constant hunger for closeness and intimacy is often the very desire that divides people, destroys marriages, and abandons our deepest dreams. If examined honestly, most would come to the conclusion that romantic love is selfish in nature and cannot possibly last, doomed to fade away and leave emptiness in its place. A commitment between two people that is based solely on feelings and alterable circumstances is impossible to maintain, because feelings are transitory and the freshness and vitality of a relationship nearly always diminishes, if not disappears altogether.

There are all different degrees and types of "love," but the love I speak of is rooted in a forever commitment and depends not on external factors but on an unswerving devotion to one another. The love that the world professes is defined by the moment and looks inwardly. I have seen couples who have allowed their relationships to deteriorate to bitterness, screaming matches, and heartfelt disgust for one another. They are more concerned with their hang ups and personal preferences than what the other one wants or needs. The love I have come to accept is based on an unflinching willingness to put the other partner first and to live out care for them without condition or restraint. When two people give their very lives to each other, they will be rewarded beyond belief because in doing so, they will cultivate a best friendship that will last a lifetime.

When I walk back home from work late, I often pass an elderly couple who sit on their porch for hours on end and wave at neighbours who happen to pass by. The wife suffered a stroke years ago and is largely unaware of her surroundings. Yet her husband talks to her, listens to football matches with her, and just comforts her with his presence. Does it matter that she might not even understand what he's saying? Is he having "fun?" It doesn't matter, because that's precisely what love is. This is the most powerful kind of love - one that can only grow with the passage of time, not self-destruct under its own weight. It sees beyond the problems of today and always seeks ways to improve. It's about perseverance, loyalty, and sacrifice. But the rewards are endless in terms of depth, and boundless in terms of time.

I know that there is much of life that I have not yet lived, and perhaps I sound idealistic and naive. But my views are idealistic only to those who have allowed life to rob them of vision, and naive only to those who don't care enough to put all their hope and life into another. I refuse to buy the lie that real love is dead. This “real love” lives in the hearts of those who are willing to believe, hope, wish and dream, if you don’t give love a chance it will never give you one in return. Even more, I believe that when two people unite and prepare to face challenges and sacrifice, the adventure and romance will come naturally.

And being young people in this world we live in today we live for the now. This lies in tender years and innocence, an innocence at this age we should all be proud to own. Some still may believe this is being naive but only at this point we are lucky enough to posses innocence and I feel this gives love a deeper meaning less complicated and a define and pure form of love. innocence creates purity. And if you love for a life time, you may lose your innocence in the middle stages, but as you grow old I believe your innocence is re grown re lit and given back to you. As a child your new to the ideas of what lies ahead and as you grow old you wonder what lies ahead, if its not innocence then what else is it?

No matter the age everyone is able to love with their entire being. In truth after 17 years I am in love, people say this isn't the really thing that it's some illusion that I believe to be love. And being young people tend to believe I'm not capable of love. But when my heart beats I know it's love, I smile when they smile and cry when they cry. I love them with all my soul and I know that when I fall they will be there to pick me up. I'm not so young to assume that we will always be happy but I do know that through our ups and downs we will work them out together. This is love to me and I look forward to falling deeper and deeper. To be in love you have to ask yourself what it really means to you. If you believe its love in your own heart without someone clouding your painted picture. Its in your hopes and especially in your dreams, then there is nothing left to do but surrender.

I won't tell you lot the writer but this is one of the most amazing essays i have ever marked!

Tara was sitting on the bench eating her apple and was completely and utterly lost in thoughts of Willow. Willow, the name just rolled off her tongue she loved the sound of her name leaving her lips. She couldn't even begin to define how she was feeling. It was so over whelming it that it was taking her over but she was happy to give up control. And in that second she knew, she had fallen in love with the Redhead without even noticing it.

Willow: Hello, there stranger.

Tara: Stranger... I only saw you a couple of hours ago.

Willow: That’s long enough to be apart…am I sounding to forward?

Tara: No I like the way your sounding.

Willow: Good because I like saying it. Tara?

Tara: Yes.

Willow: This probably isn’t the time or place to ask but I…

Tara: You?

Willow: What are we?

Tara: Um…two teenage girls?

Willow: I me us…is there an us…are we just experimenting…would you like us to go out again…would you like to pretend it never happened?

Tara: Us.

Willow: What?

Tara: Us Willow. I want an us.

Willow: Really?

Tara: Really, really.

Willow: I was so worried you just didn’t want anything to happen.

Tara: Oh Will, the first moment I laid eyes on you I knew I wanted something to happen.

Willow: Really, like the very first moment?

Tara: Yes.

Willow: Wow, I’m like Willow the babe magnet.

Tara: I’m a babe now?

Willow: No.

Tara: What?

Willow: You’re not a babe now, you’re a babe always.

Tara: Well you haven’t seen me in the mornings.

Willow: I’d like to.

Tara: Well maybe you could stay over sometime and you can see what I look like.

Willow: Whenever my eyes look at you, I’m over come by such beauty.

Tara: Oh Willow, that was so…no one has ever said wonderful things to me, it feels like you’re stopping my heart.

Willow: Need a doctor?

Tara: Um…maybe just some mouth to mouth.

Tara looked up from her apple that she had been picking at from the moment that Willow had sat down beside her. She was scared that if she looked at the other girl that she wouldn’t be able to talk because she’d get lost in pools of green. When now she gazed into the eyes before they were sparkling in a way Tara had never seen before but it made her heart quicken with desire.

Willow: So…um…me and you want to do something

Tara: When?

Willow: Any time, any place, as long as they both have you.

Tara: Friday, remember we have a date planned.

Willow: I’ll meet you here, we can go out for food or something after.

Tara: I would love that.

Tara suddenly was thrown from her thoughts of an evening with Willow when she heard the shouts from her sister. They had always had a strong connection they felt each other in a way others couldn’t, they understood how they felt without even asking. And Tara knew here sister was upset, she looked around and her eyes found her sister face to face with evil…Cordelia.

Cordelia: Your not one of us Duffy!

Buffy: It’s Buffy, Bordelia. And like I care if I can hang out with you or not.

Cordelia: Then why don’t you find your freak of a sister and…

Buffy: Don’t ever speak about her like that.

Cordelia: Why not you did?

Buffy: Why don’t you get out of my face, or you’re gonna wish your parents had never met.

Cordelia: My parents did meet and lots of money followed, unlike your poor family. Thinking about it you should go see Faith, birds with poor feathers should fly together.

Buffy: You know nothing about me, and Faith has more class in her little finger than you have in your whole body. And if I ever hear you bad mouth my sister or Faith for that, I will make your life unbearable.

Cordelia: How you planning to do that?

Buffy: Test me and find out.

Buffy gave her one final look before turning and walking away her heart was pounding. The blonde noticed her sister and walked over and sat next to her, they shared a understanding look.

Buffy: Do you mind if I sit?

Tara: Not at all. That was really brave.

Buffy: Or really stupid, ain’t decided which. And I’m gonna do something worse; can I have your help with something when we get home?

Tara: Sure what is it?

Buffy: A surprise. I gotta go talk to someone about it, see you tonight. Hey Will, bye will.

Willow: Oh bye Buffy…What was that all about?

Tara: I don’t have a clue!

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the major long essay in it!!!

love

broken hart X-X-X-X

Work as though you don't need the money, love as tho you've never been hurt and dance as though no one is watching!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 5:39 am 
OH what a lovely update:clap And Izzy well she is cool just like Faith, but i hope she doesnt get her gf or something like that. :shock

Buffy wants to talk to Tara i wonder about what.... maybe Faith!!!:whistle

And is it possible that Faith wrote that essay???

Hope you get home really fast. Want another update:grin

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

You'll follow your heart and don't worry about me."

"You're part of my heart."

Gabrielle and Xena in "Ulysses

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:33 am 
Thanks for the awesome update, I loved it! and i can't wait for more. Hmmm I get the feeling that Faith wrote that essay, it was good. The new girl seems pretty cool.. I hope nothing happens between her and Faith though.

love

JFK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 am 

Loved the update! :clap :bow :clap :bow I can't wait to see what happens next. :pray If I hazered a guess I would say that Faith wrote that essay cause of some things that was in it. You know me though a long as it ends happily ever after I'm good. Update soon, please? :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen

----------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:17 am 
please......please update it...i waited so long...please...:flirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:58 am 
Title: Failing

Author: Broken hart

Rating: It's starting of as just PG but you never know!!

Disclaimer: All Characters belong to me Joss and ME...blah blah blah. I wish i owned them!

Spoliers: no spoilers because it's an AU fic.

Summary- Willow, Tara, Buffy and Faith at highschool it's just a story about falling in love and all the troubles you get when you're at school.

Chapter 15

Faith was sitting at the mansion doing some work for her English class, and in her head was going over the song for the talent show. The sun had gone down and she was waiting for Angel to turn up. He wanted to talk to her. And with that thought the tall handsome man walked into the room and sat at the table by her.

Faith: Hey there big guy. How’s it going?

Angel: Good, how was school?

Faith: Same as always, there’s a new girl had to show her round, same old.

Angel: Nothing strange?

Faith: Nothing but you right now.

Angel: I’m a vampire I’m the definition of strange!

Faith: Good point.

Angel: Faith I heard you saved someone in the park Friday night.

Faith: Oh yeah nothing special just blondie and red.

Angel: Who?

Faith: Right sorry, Tara and Willow.

Angel: Tara Giles?

Faith: Yeah, how do you know her?

Angel: She’s an old friends daughter.

Faith: You know my English teacher?

Angel: Yeah go way back.

Faith: Yeah Buffy and Tara are in my year, and Buffy is the pain in my ass!

Angel: Don’t get on then?

Faith: It’s more of a case we can’t stand each other. Which is the complete opposite to Tare and Red.

Angel: What do you mean?

Faith: Oh they are completely loved up.

Angel: What?

Faith: They’re dating I think.

Angel: Is it serious.

Faith: Yeah I guess, why the interest Angel?

Angel: No reason, I gotta go Faith, I’ll speak to you soon.

Faith: Fine leave.

Angel: Faith I’m always going to come back to you, always.

Faith: Just don’t ever promise me ok.

Angel: Why?

Faith: Because you’ll break it.

Angel: Not to my girl.

Buffy sat on her bed as her sister paced beside it. This had been the scene for the past 20 minutes, and the oldest blonde was starting to get rather dizzy.

Tara: You’re crazy.

Buffy: It speaks.

Tara: You won’t be able to pull it off.

Buffy: I will with your help Tare, you’re my sister you have to!

Tara: That won’t work forever.

Buffy: Is it working now?

Tara: Yes only because I couldn’t stand the humiliation of it all.

Buffy: Yay, where do we begin.

Tara: At the very beginning and even that’s too late!

Friday was looming near and on Thursday morning Faith sat in the Library just going over the basic keys on the table. She didn’t want anything to go wrong in this performance. The song she wanted to be perfect and the reason was simple. She wanted Buffy to hear the words. It had been a while since she had played in front of people, most of the school had already heard her as some point when they were at middle school, Faith had cooled it down in high school. Now she sat with her imaginary piano.

Izzy: Works better with an actual piano.

Faith: Jesus Christ, you shouldn’t sneak up on people.

Izzy: I didn’t realise coming into the library was sneaking.

Faith: Well you do now, and you’ll think first!

Izzy: Sorry I will learn the errors of my ways.

Faith: Glad to hear it.

Izzy: What were you doing?

Faith: Just practicing.

Izzy: The invisible piano event?

Faith: No, smart ass. It’s the talent show tomorrow and I have to take part in it.

Izzy: Really?

Faith: No I’m a compulsive liar and I’ve made it all up.

Izzy: Huh? What? Damn it, I get so lost talking to you.

Faith: I just try and keep you on your feet.

Izzy: That you are, can I come, I mean tomorrow and watch.

Faith: Why? Haven’t you heard all about my reputation.

Izzy: Most of it.

Faith: Then why aren’t you running away, so you don’t have to be seen with me?

Izzy: Because I don’t care what people see Faith I go on what I see. You’ve been nothing but nice to me, so screw what other people think.

Faith: Cool.

Izzy: Don’t let people put you down Faith.

Faith: I got class now, but wanna meet up at some point?

Izzy: Would love that, at lunch, where?

Faith: I’ll find you.

Izzy: O.k. bye Faith.

Willow waited at the entrance to the theatre and was checking her watch every five seconds. She was getting nervous, Willow’s mind was running over time about how Tara was going to stand her up. But she trusted the blonde like she had never trusted anyone in her life and in her heart she knew she wouldn’t be watching this talent show alone. Willow wore a long denim skirt with a red top, she was trying for a casual look. She brushed out some creases and when she looked up there stood her blonde beauty. Tara also wore a denim skirt but a darker blue and was cut just below her knees, she had slipped on a pair of white trainers, and she wore a white top that came down in a low V shape.

Willow: You look wonderful.

Tara: Thank you, and you’re looking all sexy yourself.

Willow: Me sexy? Look at me being all sexy.

Tara: You're so cute.

Willow: Cute as well?

Tara: The list could go on forever.

Willow: I don’t know what I did.

Tara: What do you mean?

Willow: To deserve you.

Tara: Must have committed the worst crime of the century to be punished with me.

Willow: I don’t think so. You make me happy.

Tara: I do?

Willow: Yes, in a way no one else has ever done.

Tara: You make me happy too Willow. Um…do you want to go in?

Willow: Yeah, I don’t think we’ll see much from here!

Tara: My sister was begging me to come tonight.

Willow: Buffy? I thought she was coming any way.

Tara: Yeah she is, I meant my younger sister Dawn.

Willow: There’s another one?

Tara: Yep all three girls.

Willow: At least your dads got to have a good understanding of women.

Tara: He does ok, still doesn’t understand the need for shopping.

Willow: Well no man does. My dad is clueless…Wonder what Faith will sing?

Tara: Is she good?

Willow: Really good. It seems strange for this booming voice to come out of Faith. The big bully with a voice of well not a big bully.

They found two chairs near the front. It was starting to get packed. Tara put her hand in-between the gap of her and Willow’s chair a few seconds later Willow’s hand found hers and they entwined their fingers together and smiled.

Faith suddenly felt hot and could feel the beads of sweat start to form on her upper lip and her brow. She heard her name being called to go on the stage, and it suddenly felt like everything was going in slow motion. She got up her courage and walked to the centre of the stage which had the piano in the middle with a single spot light on it. Taking a deep breath that she believed would never end but she let it escape as she sat down. Faith glided her fingers over the keys . And then she began…

Faith: You mixed me up for someone

Who'd fall apart without you

Yeah you broke my heart for the first time

But I'll get over that too

It's hard to find the reasons

Who can see the rhyme?

I guess that we where seasons out of time

I guess you didn't know me

If you think love is blind

That I wouldn't see the flaws between the lines

Surprised that I caught you out

On every single time that you lied

Did you think that every time I see you I would cry

No not me, not I, not I, no not me, not I

(Faith scanned the audience for Buffy, but the blonde was no where to be seen, which made Faith’s heart stop slightly she had wanted Buffy to hear this song.)

Faith: The story goes on without you

And there's got to be another ending

But yeah you broke my heart it won't be the last time

But I'll get over them too

As a new door opens we close the ones behind

And if you search your soul I know you'll find

You never really knew me

That I wouldn't see the flaws between the lines

Did you think that every time I see you I would cry

No not me, not I, not I, not I, not I

All you said to me

All you promised me

All the mystery never did believe

No I never cry no I never not me not I

That I wouldn't see the floors between the lines

Did you think that every time I see you I would cry No not I, I won't cry

No not me, not I, not I

Faith finished the song which felt like it had flown by, she stood up and walked towards the audience and then stopped there was a silence and then a huge eruption of cheers and clapping arose. Faith stood astonished, she tried to hold a straight face but she couldn’t hold it and a smile broke out on her face. She walked of the stage as she noticed a band setting up.

Faith: What’s this? I thought I was the last one on tonight.

Buffy: No that would be me.

Faith: You?

Buffy: Me.

And know it was the moment that Buffy had been dreading the very second she had said she would do it. Mr Croucher had been short and so being the perfect blonde Buffy put her name forward she wasn’t on the programme due to the fact she had signed up so late. The worst part was Buffy wasn’t blessed with the most talented voice so she had enlisted the help of her talented sister to help her practice. Now all she had to do was pull this song off and then maybe Faith would understand how she was feeling. Buffy was wearing ripped jeans and a black low V neck top that had been ripped so that it revealed her midriff. She walked to the microphone and the band began to play she couldn’t sing, the boys playing looked panicked and then looped it. From her chair Tara stood up on their third loop.

Tara: I know all about,

About your reputation.

Buffy stopped and looked at her sister you smiled and nodded to her sister to finish. Buffy took a huge breathe and nodded back and then smiled to the band who looped the song one more time.

Buffy: I Know all about

About your reputation

And how it's bound to be a heartbreak situation

But I can't help it if I'm helpless

Every time that I'm where you are

You walk in and my strength walks out the door

Say my name and I can't fight it anymore

Oh I know, I should go

But I need your touch just too damn much

Loving you isn't really something I should do

Shouldn't wanna spend my time with you

That I should try to be strong

But baby you're the right kind of wrong

Yeah baby you're the right kind of wrong

Might be a mistake

A mistake I'm making

But what you're giving I am happy to be taking

Cause no one's ever made me feel

The way I feel when I'm in your arms

They say you're something I should do without

They don't know what goes on

When the lights go out

There's no way to explain

All the pleasure is worth all the pain

Yeah baby you're the right kind of wrong

I should try to run

But I just can't seem to

Cause every time I run you're the one I run to

Can't do without, what you do to me

I don't care if I'm in too deep... yeah.....

Know all about

About your reputation

And how it's bound to be a heartbreak situation

But I can't help it if I'm helpless

Every time that I'm where you are

You won't give that my strength

What I've been told

Say my name and I can't

Fight it anymore

Oh I know I should go

But I need your touch just too damn much

Hey, yeah Yeah

Baby you're the right kind of wrong

Baby you're the right kind of wrong

Yeah Baby you're the right kind of wrong

And then it was over and by the end the school had been singing along to give Buffy courage, she bowed.

Buffy: You love me, you really love me!

Faith had left the theatre just before Buffy had come off the stage, she sat on the wall, her head in her hands, thinking about what had just happened. Her head was swimming with ideas, Faith had always thoughts she was dreaming when it came to Buffy and herself she would never let her imagination run away because she would only be heart broken at the end of the day. Faith heard foot steps and looked up to see Izzy walking towards, she sat down and squeezed Faith’s knee.

Izzy: You didn’t want to stay to find out who has won?

Faith: No it doesn’t matter.

Izzy: That was beautiful Faith.

Faith: It was ok, a little flat at the beginning.

Izzy: No, it was amazing your voice was…you took my breath away.

Faith: Really?

Izzy: Yes, really Faith. When I was listening to you, damn it I’m trying to think of word to explain to you how you made me feel but I can’t.

Faith: Making you speechless must have been a good performance.

Izzy: More than you’ll know Faith. I’ve had a wonderful time getting to know you and I’m always learning something new, something I would never have guessed. Your just amazing

Faith: You’re the only one.

Izzy: Jesus Faith if you could see what I do when I look at you, you’d be so damn…

Faith: So damn what?

Izzy: I…

Faith: What?

Izzy looked up from the spot of the floor that she had been starring at, she licked her lips subconsciously and moved towards Faith until her lips were pressed against the other girls. When Izzy felt that Faith wasn’t pulling away she pressed her body into the brunettes. What Faith didn’t see was Buffy standing yards behind her eyes fixated on the pair kissing, and in the shadows to her right stood Angel but he turned quickly and left. Buffy did the same but not before she felt tears sting her eyes. Faith pulled back as though something had washed over her and she knew what she was doing.

Faith: Izzy…

Izzy: No Faith don’t please, spare me.

Faith: But I never meant to, I don’t want to lead you on.

Izzy: What a good job your doing.

Faith: It’s just I’m already.

Izzy: Your already what?

Faith: I love someone.

Izzy: Who?

Faith: It doesn’t matter but I don’t want to hurt you.

Izzy: Too late.

Faith: I’m sorry.

The taller brunette smiled as she left Izzy sitting there by herself. She watched Faith leave before throwing her arms in the air and then doing her little happy dance. She spun around in a circle and when she stopped she had turned back into the creepy Laymon demon.

Bryson: It’s my birthday…I’m gonna party like it’s my birthday! Oh the master is gonna be so happy.

Faith sighed as she reached the top of the stairs which lead to the door of her flat. She wasn’t sure what she had done before, but she knew it wasn’t good. Now she just wanted to go home and spend the night telling her Nan about her performance. In Faith’s right hand she carried the trophy she still wasn’t sure how she had actually won. The brunette pulled her keys out of her back pocket and pushed the keys into the lock but the door swung open without being unlocked. Faith felt her heart sink. She tried to turn on the light switch but nothing happened. She looked around the apartment and when her eyes adjusted she saw it on the wall. Soon. And knew what it was written in. Blood. And that’s when Faith spotted the limp hand on the floor she ran to the lifeless body of Abigail, the elderly woman’s body was covered in blood. Faith felt for a pulse there wasn’t one, she pulled her grandmother to her chest and began to sob uncontrollable.

Faith: No…please no…you can’t leave me here…please…NO!

------------------------------

Don't know when the next update will be i'm having major writers block!!!!

thanks for reading!!!

love broken hart x x x x x

Work as though you don't need the money, love as tho you've never been hurt and dance as though no one is watching!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 5:14 pm 
I gotta say I'm loving this story, but I kinda hate Izzy. :grin

I'm glad things are working out for Willow and Tara, and I know you'll make everything alright for B/F.

And, what happened to Abigail is just...

Can't wait to read more. :clap

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 8:27 pm 

Love the update! :clap :bow New update soon. :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :peace :fallen

---------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:41 pm 
excellent...awesome update....thanks now i can sleep peacefully...:D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:15 am 
uhh!! me like :)

update soon please:pray

Glory: "Did enybody order an apocalypse?"

Post subject: update pwease????
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 3:39 am 
hi,

waiting so patiently for your awesome update...:flirt

Post subject: update?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:22 am 
hi,love ur fic...any update coming soon....no pressure...just it's a waste to abandon the story just like that...i'm beginning to miss faith & buffy storyline...*sigh*

Post subject: update?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:48 pm 
Hey broken hart :bigwave I was going though the fics and I found this one. And I absolutly love it. I know its been a while since your last update. I was just wondering if you were gonna continue this fic. If you do I hope you update soon:pray

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:14 pm 
Oh Please!!!

God...... update soon!?!?!?!?!:D

This fic is awesome, I'm loving it, W/T and B/F relationship is soo cool, I kinda HATE Izzy....

And I'm so sad for Faith, I can't beliave what heppened with Abigail!:cry

Bye,

Vanessa:p

Post subject: gr8 fic
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 8:21 am 
More please?

Post subject: Re: Failing
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:39 pm 
Begging, pleading, praying :pray for more... did I mention the begging. Bribery is not out of the question, come on now... just between us :wink what'll it take :D .

You write beautifully, the intricacies of this story are amazing.

You have a gift... now... share the love.

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:35 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

It's been 2 years from the last time this ws updated! OMG I just read all of what is here in like one hour. I want more give me more PLEASE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 11:19 pm 
3. Flaming O

yeah man this story is gold, please keep going, i've enjoyed every post youve made! :applause

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:05 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I like stumbling on good fics while browsing around here, which I do kinda often since huh... one week :P

This fic is great. the written english is not that great (who am I to say that, me the french-is-my-first-language girl huh?), but I just sooo love the story. It just makes me sad to not know how this will end...

I ain't hoping for any update, but if you ever walk by somehow and feel like updating, do it! (Yeah, 2 years later... gotta be hoping hard now... writer's block can't last that long... want more please, pretty-please...)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:36 am 
5. Willowhand

This is really good. Is there ever gonna be an update?

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again