The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: PART 12
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:22 pm 
:bigwave cinderlust :flower ,

I love this fic! :clap :bow I can't believe that :tara won't just tell :willow that she loves her. :gnome :sheep I mean come on! :gnome And she ran away again! :rolleyes This is killing me! Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here with out you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:45 pm 
Oh this is an awesome fic. I feel so bad for Willow. I can't wait for more, please update often.

:peace Pax! -Bev

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:24 am 
Excellent fic!!! Thank you so much for the update!:bounce

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:36 am 
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

An Update!!! Oh GOD!!!!:applause :applause :applause :applause

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU:kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss :kiss

ok, done with the screaming now...off to read...i'm sure it's amazing!!!

Willow : So, tell me, is it dangerous?

Anya : Oh, no.

Willow : Well, can we pretend it is?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:53 pm 
:gnome these girls are making me want to pull my hair out! That's not talking, that's fleeing :smash Willow needs to get her cracky lips back in that room (although she may want to bust out the chapstick first :D )

I'm so glad you've come back to this fic. More sooner than later? :pray

Great update!

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:27 am 
Hi! First, I must say that this story has got me hooked. I love how you've developed the emotions between Willow and Tara. You must update soon.

Tara finally realizes that she loves Willow, but she won't tell her and then Willow runs away. This was a great update. Please update soon, I must know what happens next.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:54 am 
Ohhhhhhhhh this fic is back YIPPIE.

I love it, I want more!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page | Amber Powered

“Bite me” - the general, all-purpose response suitable for all occasions.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:05 am 
ooohhhh!!! im dead!!! pleeassseee !!!!this is killing mee!!!!

UPDATE

SOONISH!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:01 pm 
C'mon this fic has been great!!:applause

Defenatly one of my favs right now keep it up

And O yeah one more thing Update!!!:gnome :gnome

Lifes a bowl of punch G'head and spike it-Nick Hexum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:14 pm 
Hi,
I just want to add my voice to the clamoring crowd.This is wonderful PLEASE PLEASE update.
Be well,Karen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 1:29 am 
I just found this fic and might I say 'wow'? And from what I see you like to leave cliff hangers. Which no one loves but its what keeps us coming back for more. Any way i love your fic and i can't wait till your next update hope its soon:pray

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:27 pm 
Oh my god!! That is probably the cruelest thing you have ever done in your life! Are you going to go away again and leave us hanging? Please say no, please...

:peace Pax! -Bev

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 10:21 am 
great fic... still waiting for an update :)

Post subject: More?!?!??!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:29 pm 
I need more of this fic...brings back so many memories of what it feels like....sucks really...*sigh*....addicted to this fic...need more to survive....

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:56 am 
Hi kittens. It's me. yup... still alive and kicking. Sorry for the super late, late, late replies yet again... just didn't know when I would be able to continue this fic. Lately, work's been crazy (good crazy) so there's been little time to do anything else but sleep during my breaks. :yawn But I finally got around to writing the next part so there will be an update later in the day. Thanks a lot for sticking with this.

BTW, you can blame Washi and Darkwiccan for this sudden revival. What can I say, the repostings have been inspirational ;)

Onto the replies:

tinnakaren thanks for the compliments. And sorry for killing you. There'll be more to come so I'll apologize for killing you again and again... and again. hehe

Arwen276 Sorry for the killing. :peace And please come back for more.

Red Jassy Ooooh the drama indeed. Thanks for coming back again and again. Maraming Salamat.

sam darls Thanks! Glad you really enjoyed it. Hope you enjoy the next part.

bluewillowwitch Thanks for reading. Sorry to keep you waiting for so long. And sorry to say that there's still a long way to go before our favorite witches get together.

singgirl Yeah, I feel bad for Willow too, but things'll get better. hopefully. hehe. thanks for reading. And btw, really, really sorry for leaving you hanging there. There's another update with a cliffhanger... my apologies.

allykat Thanks for reading! Hopefully you enjoy the next installment.

willow fan7 LOL! Yeah there was an update months ago... hopefully it won't take that long for the next one. Thanks for reading.

shuyaku Lol. Yeah, that Willow... I dunno why she keeps running. hehe. More running to come in the next update. Thanks for much for sticking by this fic.

Draco119 Hi. Thanks for reading and leaving feedback - always appreciated. I'm trying to slowly build the emotions from Tara - right now, she's confused and doesn't quite know what she wants... there's more pain to come before she finally realizes. Hopefully, you'll keep reading. Thanks again.

WillowPowered Thanks for reading. And yeah, I've managed to come out of hiding to get another update up. Hope you enjoy it.

amberfan87 Sorry to kill you. I seem to be doing that to a lot of kittens. Xita, don't throw me out please... I don't mean to kill everyone. Not really. :yikes Going back to hiding.

Footman311 Hi. Sorry the update took forever to write. I've just been away from it too long... was kinda hard to pick it up again, but I promise an update will be coming your way soon. Thanks for reading.

good2cats Thanks for reading Karen... I'm posting an update soon. Hopefully you'll enjoy that as well.

mxgirl314 Yeah, the cliffhangers... it's a thing I'm kinda stuck on doing... sorry 'bout that... another one is coming too. I'm sorry for that as well. Just can't seem to get away from it.

xeembiote Hey, saw you on chat the other day... sorry got cut off. Anyway, an update's coming up... hopefully you'll enjoy that. Thanks for reading.

Sheba Hi there. Thanks for reading this fic. Yeah, I've been there as well... hence this fic to purge it all out of me. hehe. Btw, I'm really enjoying "Game of Love". Thanks for that!

Right... whew... so many apologies... Thanks again kittens for sticking by this fic.

Mai

Post subject: Yayness!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:06 am 
My eyes just went wide when I saw that u were the last person to have posted cinderlust! Woo Hoo...I am sooooo looking forward to the update! Woo Hoo! Well I guess we've all been there and done that at some point huh?! Anyway, bring on the next part!!!! hey, I'm also flattered that ure liking The Game of Love...no match to this one though! :D

Post subject: PART 13
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:19 am 
Hi kittens! The update as promised. :)

Disclaimers in part 1.

Thoughts in Italics.

Enjoy!

The wind howls and a window slams shut. Inches away is an aquarium and inside, a goldfish swims contently around a castle. It takes one last look at the purple plastic décor then moves away to undiscovered areas. It meets a plastic diver, brushes against a tall green plant and watches bubbles rise from a treasure chest. A minute later, it passes by the purple castle again and gets amused with the strange object. Having no memory of anything beyond a minute, it swims happily in the small, confined aquarium. A few minutes later, a little boy picks it up and holds it close to his heart. The goldfish struggles for oxygen, suffocating slowly, wishing to return to the water… to the purple castle… until it forgets. And for the last 30 seconds, all the goldfish can remember of its life is… dying.

Willow Rosenberg felt like dying. She walked aimlessly and tried to keep her emotions in check, but it was as if all she ever knew was this horrendous pain seeping into every pore of her being. Heavy tears streamed down her cheeks and her hands mechanically wiped them away. Her breathing was labored accompanied with loud, gulping sounds of desperation. Thoughts of her best friend drifted by and her fingers made tight fists until the knuckles turned white. She was the very picture of anguish. And inside, she felt tormented. Her brilliant mind – the mind that everyone in school so admired, the only thing she was ever proud of – cruelly spat images of Tara recoiling against her touch. She remembered nothing else but the shredding of everything she once hoped she could find with Tara. Tara! Her mind screamed the name ala Streetcar Named Desire. It was a desperate howl, a plea to end the suffering. How can she call out to the one person who caused all this? No. Tara didn’t box her into this. Her own foolishness led her here.

Her legs carried her to a destination she didn’t know. The leaded steps never wavered. She ran and walked away from the pain, but it accompanied her wherever she went like a shadow she couldn’t dodge. Where was she, anyway? The seed of logic grew as she took in her surroundings, giving her tormented heart a millisecond to breathe. She looked up, incredulity written on every line of her face. Why does she always end up here? How can she be here? It was as if she was locked on orbit around Tara -the way the moon revolves around its world.

Willow found herself right under Tara’s window. She stared up at room, quiet and unshaken despite the turmoil in and around her. She looked at the window that was no different from all the 100 other windows facing her. Except that this window, this room held precious memories she wished she could hold onto, but they evaded her. The pain was simply too real, the wound too close to the surface for her to think beyond it. And in that room now, there was Tara, the woman she could spend an eternity simply watching, breathing in… holding. Her existence these past few years centered on wiping Tara’s tears away, holding her hand, keeping her fears away and ensuring that beautiful smile rested on her lips. It was a simple life to dedicate every second to this amazing woman whose eyes could draw you in, whose smile could wash away all your pain, whose presence could make you feel like you’re floating, far away from everything that wasn’t perfect.

And now, all was lost. She was drowning with nothing to hold onto. Her lifeline was moving far from her reach. There was no turning back. Tara was lost to her. And yet, she stared at the window, willing Tara to look out – just to get one last look at her love. A shadow moved inside the room and a second later, the curtains were drawn.

Willow’s breath was caught in her throat. Tara looked like a goddess – untouchable and far above her. She was beautiful. Always.

Instantaneously, as though two magnets helplessly drawn together, their eyes met. Willow could see the blonde grip the sides of the window. Tara looked frail, her body shaking in sobs. She needs me. And Willow finally broke eye contact to run once more. Running. It’s become a theme in her life somehow.

Mindlessly, she ran. The image of a broken Tara propelled her to barge through doors, climb steps without pausing and breathlessly asking people to move aside. And once more, she faced Tara’s door. This time, without hesitation, Tara’s need overriding everything, Willow pushed her way in the dorm room. Teary green eyes met weeping blue ones and silence reigned for a second or two.

“Yes.” Willow’s raspy voice broke the silence.

Tara’s eyebrows drew together as she tried to decipher what that meant.

“Yes, I’ve thought of an us.” Willow admitted with her eyes still locked on Tara’s.

Post subject: Re: Reply
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:25 am 
Hey Sheba yeah. it's so weird that i'm never in my thread. i'm trying to change that. lol. thanks for all the excitement... hopefully the update lives up to it. Btw, I'm giddy with excitement for the next installment of "The Game of Love". I love the way you've written Tara. Awesome.

Post subject: Re: PART 13
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 4:40 am 
I'm flattered my repostings have inspired you, and I do think that DW feels the same. :grin

Now, about the update, it really took courage for Willow to finally say it, to admit it to Tara that she thought of them as a couple before. Go Willow!

I am waiting patiently for what's to come. ;)

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 7:50 am 
:bigwave cinderlust :flower ,

:bounce An update! :pinky I loved it! :clap :bow :willow is so head over heels for :tara . See, they are primed to get together right then. :whistle But, I can pretend to have paitence. :p All good things are worth waiting for. :D I love this fic and can't wait to see what happens to our girls next. Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:48 am 
Gosh, all the kittens are going to have to start paying Washi for getting authors back to posting. :D

At first I thought Willow was running away again. I can hardly express how happy I was to be wrong.
Quote:
“Yes, I’ve thought of an us.” Willow admitted with her eyes still locked on Tara’s.
Yay! And might I just add, Woo Hoo!! Willow finally realizing that no matter how hard she may try to run away, she is inevitably drawn right back to Tara - perfect!

RL may be crazy, but at least it is a good crazy. Thanks for coming back to this fic though.

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

Post subject: Heya!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:16 am 
Hey cinderlust! That was simply amazing! I don't think its too ruse to ask for more already, since there's already been some more replies to ure update! So, here goes! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!! Pweeeeez?????

Also I'm happy u like how I've written Tara in my fic...I just hope I can keep it going! :D

Cheers!

Post subject: BRAVA!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:44 am 
AMAZING! FANTASTIC! WONDERFUL! INSPIRING! BRILLIANT!

I just caught up on this story after being drawn back in to working on "The Heart Rules the Mind" and... can I just say.... WOW!!!

This is terrific writing! I am so thoroughly drawn in to the palpability of emotion and the reality of the pain and desperation for understanding!

BRAVISSIMA!!!

I sit on the edge of my seat for the next installment!!

Cheers

DW :pride

Post subject: Re: BRAVA!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 2:23 pm 
more... more... more!!!

:)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:54 pm 
The Pain in the Path of Love rewrite Here Without You, The Heart Rules the Mind and now we see the return of Beholden. My day keeps getting better and better! So wonderful to see you back on Pens again - you have been missed.

Willow finally says it - she's thought about Tara in a more-than-friendly way. It's up to Tara now. How will she react to this news? Just have to wait and see. Brilliant!

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 5:06 pm 
ooouuuu... amazing fic. wow. :clap :bow

yes' i'll keep coming back again and again :D *smirks* and yes i'll patiently wait for the updates..

its too beautiful of a fic to forget. cheers :)

at last willow...i hope she'll say all her feelings to Tara..

maraming salamat. looking forward to :read more

ciao

redjassy

Cause you were made for me/Somehow I'll make you see/How happy you make me

/I can't live this life/Without you by my side/I need you to survive/ So stay with me/
You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside/]that I'm sorry. » Evanescence

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:56 pm 
ooooouuuuuu yay!!!

mmm me likey!!!

Just finally caught up with this.. and I must say I'm very very moved.. this is so real and I just can't wait to see what's Tara's reply is...

Great work!!

:pride

Nickole

"Life is eternal; it has no beginning and no end. The loving friends we meet on our journey return to us time after time. We never die, because we were never really born."

Post subject: update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:51 pm 
please update!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just starting reading this fic and it's great!:applause :applause :applause and yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyy willow told tara! can't wait to see what happens next!

Post subject: Re: update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:04 pm 
WOW, it's been a long journey! :shock So glad this fic is alive again! Could an end be in sight? I hope the updates will be more frequent...please!

Post subject: Re: update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:05 pm 
Hi,

I've been following this story for about almost a year, but I've been a lurker:yikes So anyway I just wanted to tell you this is an amazing story and I hope you continue on and finish it...... I've loved it since I first started to read it. :D

Thanks for listening to my thoughts :whistle

Patricia

Okay, I may be short, I May have pointy ears, I may look like a really f**cked up impersonation of Link, but damnit I deserve some respect-- Hope

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next