The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:28 pm 
Hmmm...nothing like pot calling the kettle black there, eh? I am just going to sit here and shake my head as I laugh. Just as I am sure the ones of you that understand said comment are as well. No worries Rei. We still adore yah. Where is the next update?

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:30 pm 
Evidently you aren't part of the "in" crowd until she calls you a whore. As the wife said, "pot? kettle?" Hmmm...

Anyway, I'm sorry for not leaving feedback earlier, but I have to say how much I am enjoying this story. The voting aspect is very intriguing. Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Possible date. My vote? The rodeo. Who doesn't have fun at a rodeo.

Great story. Can't wait for the next update. :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:49 pm 
This is cute. And email me if you want pics!

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:26 pm 
Well, the voting was really just a gag.

I wasn't really going to listen to you :p

As promised, todays update.

As promised, you'll all hate me.

UPDATE

‘No.’

The blonde’s words rang in her ears.

“Come on Willow, it’s not that big of a deal. Plenty more fish in the sea and all that rubbish.” Chris frowned at the crushed redhead.

Willow knew he was right. Tara was just a girl.

“I’ll tell you what. Let’s head out to the Bonze, get liquored up off our arses, and get her off your mind.”

Willow nodded dumbly.

“Maybe I’ll even reel in a cute boy meself.” Chris bounced happily.

------------------------

Loraine sat down on the moth-eaten couch next to her distraught daughter. “You still worked up about that girl?”

The blonde rested her head on her mother’s chest and let out a relaxed sigh when she felt the woman stroke her hair.

“Why’d you say no, anyway?”

“I don’t know…”

“I’ll tell you what,” the older woman perked, “we’ll go out, get drunk off our asses and have a good old fashioned party!”

Tara sighed, she didn’t want to, but she knew someone would need to wrestle her father’s old motorcycle keys from her drunken mother’s hands.

“Alright, let’s go.”

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:32 pm 
woot for updateyness...yay...short...but short things are fun...and um...yeah cool to poke....update soon!

:pride

-rose

I didnt know what being happy was till i found you, i didnt know what love meant till i loved you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:14 pm 
WOO HOO!! Two updates yes.:bounce

great job. Rei.

More soon, please.

brittney

"Arn't you going to tell me to 'break a leg'?"

"Break 'em both." Amber Benson as Cheyenne in The Crush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:38 pm 
I cannot believe she said -no-. Well, I don't hate you Rei.. still kinda dumbfounded... but don't hate you nonetheless. Fix it soon though!

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:10 pm 
Gah! Yeah, I'm betting they're all with the frustrated hating. That was funny. Of course Tara would say no at this point in the game! Why do you think I didn't vote?

~Eminem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:09 pm 
Sorry I couldn't get in individual posts last time, but here ya go!

Rose Updatey goodness, still short :p It's all go though, because the smut chapter's a little longer than I anticipated.

Brittney Here's another for you!

Mikah Fixing!

Duer Of course she said NO!!! Why would she say yes? She dosn't have a reason too. She's scared, and upset, but hey! Some drunken lovin' coming your way!

-Rei

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

Post subject: Re: When Worlds Collide- Update September 2nd!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:10 pm 
Again, it's very short. Sorry.

And just for the sake of Shameless Self Promotion, go read Chris and I's new fic that still doesn't have a name!

Update- Chapter 16

“And then she chased it out of the house!” Chris slurred the punch line to his crude joke.

Jose and Willow laughed in their drunken stupor.

The pounding of music quickly drew the trio to the dance floor.

As Tara and her mother entered the club, a swarm of dealers approached them, knowing they’d buy.

Tara left her mother only for a minute to buy a bottle of water. When she returned she found Lorraine dancing under the flashing strobe lights.

“I saved some for you!” The woman shouted over the music. She held out her hand and produced half of an ecstasy tablet.

Tara sighed, out of the corner of her eye she saw the redhead dancing seductively between her two friends.

The pain of it all hit her like a freight train and she downed the pill quickly.

-Rei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:34 pm 
taras a pill popper? "reads fic again" what? Ok...confused...nice update....

-rose

I didnt know what being happy was till i found you, i didnt know what love meant till i loved you.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:53 pm 
Oh pills... great... something wild is going to happen..

-reds:willow

my banana dances for smut :banana

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

Now that just sucks- me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:13 pm 
Rose: I felt bad about it, but Tara in her right mind wouldn't sleep with someone she wasn't quite comfortable around, now would she?

Reds: Wild alright ;) . Your smut dancing bannana is going to be booty shaking, come next update.

-Rei

Post subject: Re: When Worlds Collide- Update September 5th!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:14 pm 
UPDATE Chapter 17

“Hey, Chris!”

“Yeah?” The boy looked over his shoulder at Jose, realizing, for the first time, his handsome features.

“You wanna--” Jose jerked his head over towards a dark corner.

Chris felt his mouth go dry. He nodded quickly.

The two jogged off into the corner, knowing leaving Willow in her drunken state.

Tara felt her head pound to the music, her eyes losing themselves in the flashing colors.

She found her way to Willow, who was dancing by herself, her dance partners gone.

Willow was surprised to feel Tara’s hands running up her arms.

“Hey, Babe…” Tara giggled, wrapping her arms around the redhead from behind, “let’s dance.”

They moved together in time with the fast paced music.

“Ung, what are you doing here?”

“Hell if I bloody remember…” Tara stumbled to the side, taking Willow with her.

“Whooooo.” The redhead giggled before becoming serious “Oh, you smell nice.”

The blonde ran her tongue up Willow’s neck, “And you taste good.”

Willow moaned, “Wanna get a better taste?” The redhead ground her hips back into Tara’s.

“Mhm, let’s go somewhere that’s not here.” The blonde mumbled, fumbling over her words.

Willow glanced over to Chris and Jose’s retreat, they were far to busy to worry about here.

“Mhmmm.”

Tara grabbed her hand and they made their way to the bathroom.

Willow slammed Tara against the door the second it closed.

“Off.” Tara mumbled, tugging at the hem of Willow’s shirt.

Hands roamed over heated flesh as their dance of smutty passion began.

Smut anyone?

-Rei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:33 pm 
SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana ......yeah do that smut...

my banana dances for smut *look up*

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

Now that just sucks- me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:40 pm 
more smut more smut more smut! "is chanting" And I heard that THOSE kinds pills are fun! Wouldnt know, dont wanna know....update soon rei!! This is funny and awesome!

-rose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:51 pm 
Uhm.. you know I really like smut, but seeing the girls are not really themselves.. wouldn't that lead to some awkwardness and more problems between them?

I think it's too soon and too drunk or whatever...

Sorry to spoil the fun *g*:blush

Insanity

German Fanfiction

It's always sudden! Tara; the body

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:51 pm 
See now we're headed in the right direction . . . .

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

My lack of talent is more than made up for by my enthusiasm.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:34 pm 
Yeah!:cool I Luuuvs Da Smut ;)

Gives It To Me Baby!!! :boot

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:43 am 
Ok, i don't like the fact, that they are drunk and on ecstasy (Tara). i bet they will regret what they did, when the morning comes:( god damnit. i just hope that this whole licking, kissing and fucking time brings them closer together and not apart *frowns* but we know that u love to shock, so i bet it gets even worse:(

Great updates!

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:37 pm 

Ok, you were right, i didn't read this....but i'm real glad i did! :bow

Great fic!

and SMUT you were saying before?.......

Stace xXx

"Um...dont mean to ruin the sexcapades...but we need the chips out there. Xanders being a chip whore." -She's my always by spikeizmine87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:18 pm 
I like smut! You like smut! Everybody likes smut!

*waves a flag reading "I like smut"*

~Eminem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:22 pm 
It'll be posted as soon as my lazy brother wakes up.

-Rei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:24 pm 
Well, we'd best get your lazy brother up. I want my updatey goodness and I want it ASAP.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:03 pm 
Alright, it's really not that great, I thought it was fine until Chris shoved his smutty update in my face for betaing.

How does a gay guy write better lesbian smut then a lesbian!?

Anyway, my excuse? I wrote it during American History.

Here it is.

CHAPTER 18

Tara reached behind her and locked the door.

Willow stripped them of all their upper clothing, her jaw dropping at the sight of Tara’s full breasts and rosy nipples.

The blonde stroked Willow’s skin, leaving in her trail, a wake of goosebumps and soft moans.

Tara stooped her head to take a sharp nipple into her mouth, warming it instantly and getting an aroused growl from the redhead.

Willow threaded her fingers in Tara’s hair, pushing her into her chest.

Tara switched breasts, rolling her tongue around the neglected nipple.

“Tara, please.” The redhead’s hips bucked.

She unsnapped Willow’s jeans and ran a hand down her pants, stroking the wet curls. Tugging on the pants, Tara helped Willow shimmy out of them.

On her knees, the blonde gazed at auburn curls and licked her lips.

Tara stood and lifted Willow onto a nearby sink.

The redhead gasped at the shock of the cold porcelain against her heated flesh. Shocked quickly turned to pleasure as she felt Tara part her dripping folds and clean her with a flat-tongued lick.

A languid moan urged the blonde on.

Tara flicked her tongue against Willow’s clit.

“Ung!” Willow thrashed about, her ass rubbing on the sink.

Tara sucked on the redhead’s clit, feeling Willow tense after only moments. She thrust two fingers deep inside her, causing the redhead to scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure. A firm bite on the inside of her thigh sent Willow over the edge.

Tara was unrelenting in her thrusts until Willow came down from her high, moaning softly.

The blonde stood and leaned into Willow’s body, cooing softly in her ear.

-Rei

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:13 pm 
:thud :applause :heart :bounce

HOORAH for smut! :)

-rose

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:21 pm 
Rei, your smut is brilliant.

Why am i good? I got addicted to Never a Night like this, thanks Holly :p Ooh, and Tishy rocks at smut also

Rose...i hear that there is good smut on another fic that has recently been updated...*cheap plug, the last two updates have yet to receive feedback...feel free to highjack my fic for plugs some time Rei :p )

------------------

There can be no rainbow without rain, you cannot know true happiness until you know sadness first.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:07 pm 
:thud :drool ....Damn!!! Rei u broke me... yeah so much for the fixing of me... grreeaattt smut!!!!

Oh wait Tara's turn has to come up...

my banana dances for smut :banana

Now that just sucks- me

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:55 am 
OMG:thud ...they are animals:D hihi Great smut part, more pls!

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:34 pm 
Did someone say smut? :banana

Holy crap that was hot! :bow

Very nice...in a "take me now and not be able to walk for a day" kind of way. Man, I know my legs are like jello just from reading.

Great job! Don't worry...you'll be fine even without the thought of my little Quickies spurring you on. You go girl!

(Oh, and Chris too. So much talent in the same family!)

More steamy goodness please!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next