The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: When Worlds Collide- smut update September 11th!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:42 pm 
I'm back with another of my 'bad-ass Tara meets sickeningly sweet yet inwardly sarcastic Willow' fics! This one doesn't have a name yet, so ideas would be greatly apreciated. The disney rip off will still be updated regularly. I'm going on vacation to see my girl, so the next update for both of the fics will be in about two weeks. Hope you enjoy

-Rei

Disclaimer: I don't own any of it, just the story.

Rating: NC17, there'll be sex later.

“Don’t be smoking this shit in my house.” Lorraine Maclay snapped, tossing a bag of marijuana at her daughter. “The probation officer sees that and you can say hello to a foster home.”

“Well, six more days and I’ll never have to see the inside of another one again.” Seventeen year old Tara opened the baggie to sniff the contents.

Lorraine lit a cigarette and plopped down on the couch, hugging her daughter. “My girl’s all grown up!” She offered Tara a drag.

“Yeah, thanks for the pot Ma, Dave would have killed me if I hadn’t of gotten some.” Tara stood and returned her mother’s cigarette, blowing out smoke. She stood and walked off towards her room.

“Where ya going?” Lorraine let out a puff of smoke.

“To bed, I have school tomorrow, Ma.”

“I thought you dropped out.”

Tara paused and looked over her shoulder, she shrugged and continued on her way.

Staring up at the cracked ceiling of the grimey RV, Tara realized why she didn’t drop out. She had grown up being passed from family to family when her mother was seen unfit. She had grown up knowing that this was the life she would live. She was, after all, her mother’s daughter. The day she told the judge she wanted to stay with her mother was the day all her cards were delt. She would live this life forever. Prostetuting herself to feed her family, not knowing where her husband was every night, dealing with police officers, and living in an abandoned RV.

She didn’t want this life, she wanted to be rich and famous, or at least have enough money to buy food and clothes. Her mother had dropped out of high school and look where it got her. Tara couldn’t help but wonder if she could escape this life her mother had built.

Scoffing at herself Tara turned on her stomach. “You’ll never be more than this Tara Maclay, never.” She mentally chided herself. Tara reached her hand under the moth-eaten mattress to retrieve a copy of the newest Playboy. She always felt odd for drooling over the centerfolds, but it was the only thing she could do to get away from her life, looking at attractive naked women covered in silk and diamonds, sipping fine wine. Tara’s eyes danced over the pictures and she roughly kneaded her breasts, letting out a sigh filled with the days frustrations as she began to relax.

-Rei:pride :sheep :kitty

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

Edited by: ambersagoddess at: 9/11/04 3:03 pm

Post subject: Re: New fic
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:20 pm 
You definitly got my attention.

nice job. please continue.

brittney

Quote:
Kiss this axe, bitch!---Tara "Bargaining part 2"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:45 pm 
hi rei,

this fic certainly sounds interesting, with Tara in that situation and all. Please update soon! :clap

Luv Hannah

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:35 pm 
Nice start. I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see what happens. Btw nice sig. I love Dashboard Confessional. Once i heard that song I played it constantly until my friends said that if they heard it one more time they would strangle me. Anyway update soon.:)

"Love isnt just a feeling, its shaving your balls," Michelle Flaherty, American Wedding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:46 pm 
Great start, i just hope that Tara will have a better life than this right now...Cant wait for more, next update pls:D

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:53 am 
I hope Tara can rise above her trailer-court home-life and all that entails and become the person that we're all proud of and makes us love her more.

If you need a character to take Tara away from all that and run off with, I volunteer.:peace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:41 am 
great starting! so what is tara going to do?

hope she gets a better life!! :bounce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:13 am 
Ohh off to a good start, keep it coming.

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

There is a little bit of Amber in all of us.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:36 am 
Ooh great start..Can't wait for more :bounce . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:21 am 
Awesome start. Liking the way Tara lives...

I have a thing for darker tales. Which is why I am so in love with 'Tithe' by Holly Black. Its freaking brilliant. Sure, no girl on girl, but there is guy on guy, lotsa blood, language, and well...I just like it.

And I'll shut up on that for now. I can tell now this fic is gonna be great, so continue soon!!

Sincerely,

:flower BWR

If homosexuals dont reproduce, why are there so many of them?-Jim David

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:56 pm 
Hey hey sis, this fic looks cool.

Title? Erm...pass, i'll think about one for you while i think of mine lol

Keep it up

------------------

There can be no rainbow without rain, you cannot know true happiness until you know sadness first.

Post subject: Chapter 2
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:44 am 
All disclaimers still apply. I don't have one of those little dashes to put over the e's for Jose's name.

"I'm telling you Willow, the new editions of the Glynmore project are nothing compaired to the older versions. They claim they're making progress but they just keep explaining the same things in different words." Chris Cooper walked alon, venting his anger at the newest Glynmore video, a series explaining possibitlities of alternative demensions, to his best friend Willow Rosenberg.

"I don't know Chris, it seems like they've been making so much progress, I mean, they've just announced that swarm of creatures up in Alaska..."

"Oh that's hogwash, they just say that to make every-one think they're getting something accomplished."

"If that's the case, then why do you go out to buy the tapes, books, and cds the day they come out?" Willow smirked at Chris' angered expression. She agreed with him on the topic, but she did so enjoy playing devil's advocate.

"This is your stop." Chris motioned to Willow's large house. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

Willow nodded and walked up her long driveway.

"Willow is that you?" Her mother called from up the stairs.

Sheila walked down the stairs in a flowing gown, jushing her hair. "Your father and I are going to a promotional dinner for his new software, we'll be back late. Rosemary is making you a fabulous meal."

Willow nodded. Rosemary, their elder Latina nanny had been with the Rosenbergs for twenty-five years and had raised Willow, in all sixteen years of her life, as her own daughter.

Sheila kissed her daughter's cheek when the limo arrived, Ira would be waiting for her at the office.

Willow waved her mother off and entered the kitchen, Jose, Rosmary's eighteen-yearold son, was halfway under one of the many sinks. The kitchen had an icy feel because of all the metla counters. Three of four servants bustled around the kitchen, tiing and disgussing the next days meals.

"Hey Jose." Willow kneeled next to his legs.

"Ah, Willow, amiga!" Jose called from under the sink. "Can you pass me that wrench?"

Willow handed him the desired object and he thanked her. Willow and Jose had always had a sibling like relationship, Jose treated willow like she was his little sister rather than the daughter of his boss. Willow liked that.

Jose taught Willow how to drive, cook, and how to build things. In return Willow taught him advanced math and reading skills.

Rosemary called from the dining room, Willow's dinner was served.

When she was done, Willow thanked Rosemary and kissed her good night. In her room, her serving girl, Jenny, had lain out Willow's night wear.

As Willow stared at the ceiling, she wished that she wasn't the daughter of a software tycoon and a phycologyst. She wished that she was a normal girl without a personal servant and a house full of employees at her beck and call.

She slid her hand down her body and slowly massaged her clit, letting out a sigh filled with the days frustrations as she began to relax.

Does it rock, does it suck, do monkeys fling poo at my fic?

Thanks for reading all, I'll get to single responses soon, but even though I'm on vacation I still have work!

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

Post subject: Re: Chapter 2
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:12 am 
Two totaly differnent lifes! I cant imagine how ever they gonna meet, but i hope they will. i really like it so far :d

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:22 am 
Oooooh...

Fire and Ice...Salt and Ice...Vanilla Ice...Cocoa and Sugar...

Ok, so Im a bit off track. This is great. Two different lifes, with the common love of ma-....You get what Im saying. Looking forward to seeing how you tie things together!

Loving this!

Sincerely,

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:34 am 
im liking this fic. really curios to how they're gunna meet . update?? lol.

and no. no monkies. lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:48 pm 
Me thinks Tara is gonna rock Willow's world . . . . as always.

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

My Home Page | Amber Powered | Alyson Powered

There is a little bit of Amber in all of us.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:23 pm 
Great update..I can't wait for them to meet. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:30 pm 
oh this is kinda cool. like the update!! :bounce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 2:16 pm 
heh...this is going real well.

I couldn't help but notice that there was a familiar person in there...:p love ya sis

Keep it going

------------------

There can be no rainbow without rain, you cannot know true happiness until you know sadness first.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:26 am 
When Worlds Collide could be the name of this intriguing cross-section of Willow/Taradom.

Tara has the trailer court mentality to deal with and Willow has the angst of being a low priority in her parent's world of wealth and privilege.

The thing that may draw them together is that they both have been made to feel that they are a burden to their parents, absent in both women's lives in all but name.

How the first meeting shall manifest itself in this version I await anxiously.:peace :willow :tara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:56 am 
Two totally different lives and they both hate them.

Cant wait till they meet and see hpw the other half lives.

great job.

brittney

Quote:
Kiss this axe, bitch!---Tara "Bargaining part 2"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 1:59 pm 
Naughty naughty Rei. just when I think you MIGHT write an innocent fic, you come back and shock the hell outta me. I wouldn't expect Willow to just do that but WHOA! I guess when you said NC-17 you were just getting started. Is there an NCXXX-170? they should really make one for ya friend.

Tisha:pride

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:57 pm 
Thanks to Tish for giving me a name, also to Jenny and Craig who spoke with me in person about names! I can't decide, so I'll let you guys choose! Here are what we've got so far:

When Worlds Collide

The Grass is Always Greener on Her Side (a tad long I think, thanks anyway Craig)

Crossing Her Borders

Alright, the readers vote! Have fun!

Here's the next chapter, all disclaimers still apply.

“Here, that’s the last batch.” Tara tossed Dave Marcelo the bag of marijuana her mother had gotten for her.

“Way to go Maclay!” Dave’s friends cheered.

“Your debt has been paid,” Dave officially declared, “you’re free to go, kid.”

Tara let out a sigh of relief and headed towards the quad at Sunnydale High. Her debt to Dave was paid in full and she never had to see, or speak, to him again.

“Hey Tare.” Xander Harris called from his seat, his girlfriend Anya hanging onto him.

“Harris.” She acknowledged him with a nod.

Buffy Summer’s tossed Tara a leather jacket with a jaguar on the back and the name ‘MACLAY’ embroidered beneath it. Tara caught it and slipped it on, the small group cheered quietly, happy to see Tara sporting her jacket.

“You left it in the car, thought you’d need it back.” Faith Kent dipped her hands in the quad’s fountain as she spoke.

“Thanks Faith.” Tara sat down, leaning against the bottom of the fountain, reveling in the company of her friends, all distinguished by their matching Jaguar jackets.

Tara watched as the school day began, students slowly arriving. Then the redhead caught her eye, the same way she did every day, Tara saw her and blue orbs swept over the girl’s slight frame.

Tara knew who she was, Willow Rosenberg, daughter of Ira Rosenberg, the big software producer; as well as the niece of Thomas Rosenberg, the mayor of Sunnydale.

She was with three male friends today, two of which, young boys, looked disgustedly at the group as they walked by.

Tara could see Faith stiffen out of the corner of her eye. Faith wouldn’t take their bullshit and Tara knew it; she, Buffy, and Xander all got ready, willing to back Faith in whatever she did.

Faith flexed her shoulder blades like a dominate dog about to defend his territory and family. Xander stood, pushing Anya off of him. Tara and Buffy weren’t far behind, standing as well.

Faith moved like lightning as she lept up and blocked the group’s path. Tara, Xander, and Buffy were right at her side.

“Move it trash!” One of the two younger boys yelled.

Faith clenched her jaw, the muscles easily visible.

She struck without warning.

*Looks around for any monkeys*

Monkeys? Yes, no?

"We value your patronage."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 5:55 pm 
Okay, this is getting better and better, just a little too short. Need more, much more!

I'm putting in a vote for "When Worlds Collide".

More soon please!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:03 am 
I think the monkeys would be too busy enjoying the story to fling poo at it. I like it, it's a good story. I will keep reading it, and not just because of the rating.

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:42 am 
yes a cool update!

liked it a lot! :kiss1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:35 am 
Definately going for "When Worlds Collide". Not only does that line make me sing some rock song I have long since forgotten the name of, but its flashy.

As for this chapter...HOOPLAH! Tara in a gang. I was gonna write a fic like that, but she isnt really in a gang so...I got nothing on you. So I have decided not to write it. Im better with vignettes and one shots anyways...Chaptered stories are just asking for failure in my case. Except...Nah. I wont get into it.

Wonderful job, as always. Loving the punky Tara. (:drool )

Sincerely,

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:12 pm 
Oh no they dont like each other! what happend between those two groups? Is it cuz they are poor and rich? I have to know more pls give us the next update, this story i so good:)

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:54 pm 
Hmm, yeah i like When Worlds Collide

As for the fic, this is going so cool, you have me hooked lil sis

------------------

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:45 am 
Great update :heart . I hope they eventually get along..and I like "When Worlds Collide"..reminds me of that Def Leppard song :p (called "When Love and Hate Collide"). Love sam xx

Edited by: sam darls at: 7/23/04 12:44 pm