The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: ...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:21 pm 
I told you everything that was going to happen long before I typed it, so you can't complain about cliff hangers!

The next chapter is typed and ready for beta, Witchy and Chrissy shall get it today.

-Rei:pride :sheep :kitty

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:57 am 
Wimpy I just did that, and I shall continue to do it.

Brittney Is now good for you?

Raven Ah, speechless kittens, the best kind... JUST KIDDING! And begging does help, yes, also wheat thins (low fat, low sodium), coffee (2% creamer, you should know that by know) and those little rice cake things.

Tempest Duer Don't grin your face off, its your face, you need it.

BWR Threatening me doesn't boost my creativity, it just compells me to run fast and far.

Shuyaku From one masochist to another :punish :boot

SoL There was no hugging...

Mikah Mehbeh they kissed...mehbeh they didn't...mehbeh it was something entirely different...mehbeh I'm a genius...

Witchy I should hear no complaining from you missy!

Update next

-Rei

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:59 am 
Har har har, I'm updating even if my betas are having sex!

Well, one is, the other has to get a guy first, which should prove quite the task.

SOOOOOO...

UPDATE

‘I can’t believe I’m kissing a girl.’

Willow’s senses were on overload, tasting Tara’s mouth and the salt of her drying tears.

The kiss built slowly, escalating from tender and soft to passionate and needing, cupping each other’s faces and reaching as deep as they could with tongues lined with want.

Willow’s lungs ached and she pulled back, moaning at the whimper that escaped Tara’s lips.

The girls opened their eyes, staring at each other with a euphoric feeling of wonder. Tara broke the lock first, glancing to the floor.

Willow didn’t move, watching Tara closely. Her ears barely detected the apology coming from the blonde.

“Don’t be.” Willow reached out to tuck a blonde tress behind Tara’s ear.

“Y-you should go, call the limo or something.”

It was the last thing Willow wanted to do, but she nodded and fished her cell phone from her purse, pressing a speed dial button.

“Hans? It’s Willow, I’m at the corner of 32nd and F Street. Could you pick me up?”

Tara could hear a sound of shock from the other line, why would a Rosenberg be on the bad side of Sunnydale?

“Don’t worry about how I got here, just pick me up! Thank you.”

The redhead hung up the phone and opened the door. “You should get home.”

Tara nodded.

“I-I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?”

Again the blonde nodded.

“Goodbye.”

“Bye.”

Willow stepped out and closed the door, watching as the car moved slowly away.

While she waited, she didn’t notice Faith’s car, with it’s blonde occupant, waiting out of sight to make sure nobody bothered her before Hans arrived and she got home safely.

-REI:pride :sheep :kitty

The Raped Avenger: refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh...

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:22 am 
Want more now hee hee more ego stroking for you, and maybe a box of those tasty treats.

But I must say did you have to leave it there?:sob

I have died many a death in love, and yet, had I not loved I would never have lived at all.

--David Lasater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:55 am 
this is such a good fic. i love how different everything is. its really unique. keep it commin! please?! hehe :cool

love it

-Kelsey:thud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:23 pm 
Oh my -- the kiss was wonderful, but why did Tara apologize and tell Willow to go? That's not a good thing. Willow wanted to stay, and I wish she would have told Tara that.

And Faith keeping watch -- very interesting.

Hey, you're getting awfully close to your little lightning bolt. Are you getting all excited? Early congrats!

More soon please!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:08 am 
I'm quite excited! I promised myself I'd get to 100 with this story, looks like I might do it!

Though, one thing, read back, it wasn't Faith.

Quote:
...with its blonde occupant...

or something to that effect.

It was Tara, just watching out for Willow.

I thought it was sweet, but that's just me.

*Can't wait to get a little lightning bolt*

You're getting pretty close yourself.

Thanks for reading oh master of the quickies!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:26 am 
HEYYY come back and update lol...

it was very sweet, indeed.

so again about that update:pray it comes soon please lol..

I have died many a death in love, and yet, had I not loved I would never have lived at all.

--David Lasater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:36 am 
What's going on with everyone? What does that mean?!

Are you insulting me?!

It's not a good idea to insult your idol :p

Yes this is just a filler.

If getting my little lightning bolt means I have to fill for no reason, then SO BE IT!

The raped avenger: You are such a fucking loser

Rei Yes, but I'm a fucking loser who could get a little lightning bolt!

Edited by: ambersagoddess at: 8/22/04 9:43 am

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:42 am 
Hmmm... I am with Wimpy... even if Tara was watching to make sure Willow was alright, why did she make her get out of the car? But the kissage... a definite plus. :D More soon!!

~Mikaelah

That'll teach me to challenge her. ~Tara ... ~Something New by Ophelia11

Post subject: Re: When Worlds Collide- Update August 21st!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:45 am 
*gives Mikah a doughnut* CONGRATULATIONS! You are the 100th post... poster...thing...

Anyway.

I don't know why she did it, she just did. Why are you asking me?

The Raped Avenger: Haha, no little lightning bolt, you suck!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:50 am 
Woohoo! I got a donut!

I asked 'cause you are the author! Like maybe she is confused ... insane... who knows in your story girl. :p Congrats on your lightning bolt!

~Mikaelah

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:05 am 
She needs therapy.

I think.

I don't know.

I don't come up with these things, I just write them.

Ask Tara, not me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:48 am 
Yay! You did it! You go girl!

Yes, you tricked me...it did say Faith's car with the blonde occupant. I must have been thinking about something else...mmmm Tara kisses perhaps. My mind gets a little fuzzy after reading that stuff sometimes.

More soon please!

Wimpy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 12:16 pm 
Great updates :love . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: Title
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:06 pm 
Reading back to find Jose's mom's name I realized it wasn't Tish who gave me the name, BAD REI!

It was actually taralicious.

I feel bad :(

I'm sorry taralicious, for not giving you your props and accidently giving them to Tish, no clue how I got that mixed up, maybe because I was talking with Tish at the time.

Anyway.

VERY SORRY.

Please forgive me *gives a doughnut* I know it's not enough, but here is compensation.

Hate me if you want, beat me if you must :punish , but please forgive me.

Still very sorry.

Post subject: Re: Title
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:16 pm 
I feel bouncy right now! Your update was nice, and I promise to keep my face, because it's so incredibly handsome. Really! I've got a link on the pics thread somewhere...

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

Post subject: Re: Title
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:55 am 
Ups, i guess i mixed something up:shy Wont happen again.

Wow Tara really did something unthinkable, before she was yelling and than a kiss followed:D Not that i mind, not at all:p Faith keeping an eye on Willow, hmm how come she "cares" for her:hmm

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:49 pm 
Raven: I can only do so much!!! Lol

Binding wiccan: Unique? Obviously you've never read any of my fics :p

Wimpy: Tara kisses rock my socks, but sex, that's even better, "ON ON QUICKIES!" (re: on on vandersex ala eurotrip)

Sam Darls: El Gracias (how many mexicans do you know who can't roll their r's and can't speak spanish?...That's what I thought. Now you do.)

Tempest Duer: Bounce away, I may just bounce with you :eatme (lol, the code is eatme. LOL) Feel free to pass around a link to that handsome face of yours.

SoL: Or Natti, may I call you Natti? She doesn't, same issue with Wimpy, guess those smoochies get to everyone, eh?

Update next.

-Rei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:51 pm 
Alright, you guys get to vote at the end of the chapter as to Tara's response and where they go.

Chapter 14 update:

Willow glanced up from her meal; a heart healthy sandwich made by Rosemary’s loving hands. Green orbs caught Tara as she walked across the commons.

Looking around Willow realized all of Tara’s friends must be elsewhere, because no one was there.

“Tara!” Willow waved the blonde over.

Jamming her hands in her jeans and hunching her shoulders, Tara took a good look around.

“There’s no one here, nobody’ll see you.”

Tara walked over and sat next to the redhead awkwardly.

Willow smiled and pulled Tara’s hands from her pockets, the blonde crossed them over her chest instinctively.

“Stop, Tara, I just want to see you.”

Tara looked at Willow warily. Seeing only affection shining in emerald eyes, she tentatively unshielded herself.

The blonde was instantly glad she did, when she noted the smile that graced Willow’s features.

“D-did you get home alright last night?”

“Oh, you know that.”

Tara’s heart skipped a beat; Willow hadn’t seen her had she? “W-what?”

“I saw you, waiting. Why?”

Tara frowned; she thought she’d picked a decent hiding spot.

“I-I wanted to make sure you got home safe, please don’t be upset.”

Willow smiled, “Upset? I thought it was sweet.” Willow scootched closer to her, placing a hand on her jean clad thigh.

Tara couldn’t hear her, her heart was pounding so loud she could hear it in her ears and it was drowning out Willow’s voice. ‘Is her hand on my thigh?’

“Tara?”

“Huh? Sorry.”

“Do you want to go out sometime?”

-Rei :pride :sheep :kitty

The Raped Avenger: You've been ignoring me!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:13 pm 
By voting for Tara's response you do mean like, "Hell yes! I love to got out with you sometime!" Or something like that right? Cuz, yes is the only appropriate answer really. As for where - how about a drive-in. Lots of opportunity for smoochies at the drive-in :D

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:09 pm 
"Um yeah just dont pick me up in your limo... lol"

great its a start:D

WANTED: Looking for small poltergeist for personal use and a very talented muse. Please send resume to my inbox.

Update: Poltergeist found but its hard to find a good muse.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:33 pm 
Tara replies "The answer is actually yes..."

Oh man I hope Becca, Marina or Katy read this.. Hahaha Cuz they are the only one's that will get that.. so maybe it was stupid to say that? Anywho, Obviously we all want her to say yes, and as for the where.. *thinks* The beach baby! That's good opportunity to talk and lay and eat (food of course) and swim bla bla.. so that's my vote :D

Good update and am waiting for the next one somewhat patiently!

Adios

Ashleigh

"...A-and I'm gonna make it up to you. Starting right now."

(Starts to smile)"Right now?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:19 pm 
Of course she will say yes. And as to where they go. I am saying somewhere that is quiet that they can talk and be alone. Or the drive-in as Shuyaku suggested.

~Mikaelah

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:19 pm 
Well...let's see. Hmmm...I think Tara's answer might be...umm...she's thinking about it...furrowing her brow...

Oh, who am I kidding?!! Of course it's yes. I love everybody's suggestions so far, with much goodness possibilities in all of them. I was thinking a quiet, private little picnic, maybe in the woods, might be nice. They can talk and eat (food, yeah, like Ashleigh said), and get to know each other better.

Soo...bring it on! Can't wait to see what you have in store for them!

More soon please!

Wimpy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:38 pm 
She wont say NO, no? *frowns* She isnt still that comfortable around Willow, but its a beginning and a day/night out with her might make it better...sure it will get them closer;)

Next part pls:pinky

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:45 pm 
i think she should say yes.. then pounce on the lovely willow..:blush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:27 pm 
Yes, yes, yes!! so, umm..the answer should be yes :blush hehe. Great update. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:17 pm 
:hmm :confused

"wonders why i never leave feedback" I must be defective!! haha awesome fic you have here rei! Very cute and just plain lovely! I think you should update more...and damn you for getting lots of replies! You whore you! Of course I say it in a good way! ;) Update soon!

:pride

-rose

I didnt know what being happy was till i found you, i didnt know what love meant till i loved you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:51 pm 
Did anyone else catch the part where rose called me a whore...?

-Rei

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next