The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 565 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Dragon Appears....sort of
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:09 am 
*tk plops on a couch and munches on some chips...:yawn ... me tired...I hope you're feeling better, Drakkenfyre...hey Jenn, hey BD..and well, everyone else...ugh, I'm all sore from last night's concert...man, KoRn kicked ass...hehe David Draiman (Disturbed frontman) is a hottie I gotta say...not many (shaved) baldheaded men get my attention, this one knows how to shake his toosh on stage...lol...

Parking space at the arena: $10

Grabbing a bite after the concert: $19

Being squashed at a mosh pit for a KoRn concert: Priceless

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"

-----------------------------
Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:22 am 
Hey TK,

:kiss

Hee... You're so funny, chica. Glad you had fun at the concert. I can't really get into that type of music though. Just not my style.

Quote:
Parking space at the arena: $10

Grabbing a bite after the concert: $19

Being squashed at a mosh pit for a KoRn concert: Priceless

That made me chuckle. Kinda reminds me of that commercial. OH... I can't remember what commercial it is now, but towards the end it says, priceless. :)

Hey, can I have some chips? **Plops down beside you, draping my arm across the back of the couch**

Well, I'm gonna go finish watching, "Terminator 2." Maybe watching Arnold kick some ass, will get my muse jump started. I would like to get some writing done today. Wish me luck, my kittens. :kiss

Thanks guys,

Jen

OH... my Kittens, a big bear hug to all of you. I love you, guys.

- - - - -
"Oh, sweet Brigit’s bra!"~ Emily from, "Milestones," by Lisa, Chapter 13

"Nobody loves you Houston... Like the way I do." ~ Melissa Etheridge, 8/10/02 in The Woodlands, TX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:19 pm 
suuuure, help yerself with the chips...hehe, that priceless thing I think is from a Mastercard commercial, ending 'with mastercard there's always everything' or something like that..

anyway, good luck with your muse... :grin

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"

Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:49 pm 
tk: Yup, mastercard commercial, and that cracked me up :rollin

And not my kinda music either, guess I'm just too old for it :(

Jen, Your muse seems to be a little distracted these days, and Arnold is who gets her going??? Or Linda Hamilton-yum!

Either way, hopefully someone will get it going. We luv ya back :kiss

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:13 pm 
TK,

Thank you for the chips. **Munches happily** :) Hee... yep, that's the commercial. I just thought of that when you said the priceless comment. ;)

BV,

I'm watching Season 3 of Buffy now. :) But yes, kick ass Arnold is awesome. He ruled in that movie. Yes, I'm a movie geek. I'll admit it proudly. Kinda shows my younger age though. :shy So can't wait for T3.

Oops, sorry. Kinda went into my own world there. And yes, Linda Hamilton is yummy. :drool

I'm working on it guys. My muse is being stupid. Damn her!! Grrrr... anyone know any jump kick moves. Maybe drooling over SMG will help for a little while? :whistle :drool

Jen

- - - - -

"Nobody loves you Houston... Like the way I do." ~ Melissa Etheridge, 8/10/02 in The Woodlands, TX

Post subject: Re: *skids into thread*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 4:24 pm 
Ya ever get that feeling, that ya just stepped into the middle of somethin', but, I'm here, though I'm not sure where here is, and when I'm gone I won't be here anymore... :)

As for jumpstarting muse...hmmm....tummy rubs and loopies aren't working....drooling over SMG can help. I tend to find that drooling over AJ works a bit, and Darth Maul, but uh...that last one... :whistle justcrazyoleme...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:29 pm 
DANIE!!! :bounce

Hey, girly! 'Bout time you got here. ;)

I have a question... Darth Maul?? :hmm Um... how? :lol Hee... gotta pick on ya. Now, Yoda's cute, but... Darth Maul?? Dude... Now, if you wanna talk about Natalie Portman and when she's out of her Queen Amidala make up, then :drool **Pokes at D** I still loves ya, me friend. Just teasing.

Okay, where was I? Oh yeah... update.

This is really aggrivating the hell outta me. I can't get my muse in gear. I thought a little SMG drool time would work, but... **Hits muse over the head - WAKE UP!** :smash

Sorry, got a little carried away there.

**AHEM**

I'm really sorry guys. I hate being left hanging myself, so I'm sorry I'm doing it to all of you. I'm going to try and get something written here real soon. I keep getting all these other story ideas and images in my head, occupying my thoughts about this. I just don't know how to get over it. Help?? :pray

Oh, and Danie, thinking or watching AJ does help. Hee... :heart :drool

**HUGS**

Love you, guys,

Jen

- - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 6:54 pm 
Oh god Jen, you changed to the Terminator already....You must really be havin muse problems! :grin

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:41 pm 
Hey, BV,

It just so happens, that T2 is a kick ass movie, if I do say so myself. :p Hee...

Okay, Danie Doo, this is all your fault. You can blame this on her guys. See <---- this is what happens when she mentions Angelina Jolie to me, saying it might help my muse. Throw in a little Elizabeth Mitchell as well and... um... you know... OW! **Shakes head** Uh oh...

Call 911... I think my muse just had a heart attack. :paranoid That's sooo not good.

D, this is all YOUR fault. You deserve a spanking, you know that? Hee...

**Turns around and takes off running as fast as my kitten paws will let me** I am sooo out of here.

Jen

- - - - -

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 10/10/02 8:42:39 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:31 pm 
Jen....

Yeah, I know, I've been scarcer than a White Tiger, my excuse, Stage Crewing is hazardous to my health. In two days, pain and blood... :)

*crosses arms over chest* But Yoda is so short... :) He's cute, but Darthy is just...:drool With the red and black face, and the horns, and okay, so I admit it, it is mostly the double bladed light saber... :evil Now, Darth Vader, he gives me the wiggins...with the breathing, and the not seeing the face...*brrr*

Natalie Portman, she didn't really stick with me...don't know why, oh yes I do, cause the whole movie I was like, duh! They're the same person... :)

Ooh...like the Avatar... AJ..... :drool

Muse...gotta save the muse...hmm...

My fault... :whistle :angel Can't be my fault, I was out all night getting injured, nope, not my fault...

A spanking huh...just wait till I catch ya little kitten... :no

Later Gators...

Edited by: 01Danie at: 10/10/02 9:34:52 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 10:50 pm 
Hey Danie, **HUGS**

You know, actually white Tigers aren't that scarce. Hee... ;) And how many times have I told you, no chewing on the stage. :no That's bad for you. If you want to chew on something, I can get you some chocolate. Would that be okay? :p

Yoda IS short, but he's cute. He is, yes... and girly, you're starting to scare me here. Darthy is scary lookin. :paranoid His double blade light saber WAS cool though.

Hee... I had trouble at times trying to figure out which was actually Natalie and which was the other girl. :lol I thought it was cool though.

I like the avatar myself. But uh... actually watching that scene is much better. :drool

And yes, it's all your fault. You're to blame with all the faultyness. Darn tootin'. *NODS*

Hee... is that a threat, D? What are you gonna do to me if you catch me, huh? **Pokes at you** Come on now. Show me what you got. **Pokes you again**

Hey, are you okay? What's with the getting injured thing?? :( Can't have that. Didn't I tell you to stop chasing those football dudes? Not fun. You okay?? :(

Later tater,

Jen

Edited:

Hey Danie, are you gonna use an avatar? ;)

- - - - -

"Give me them lips, honey." ~ Lisa Vidal to Laura Innes

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 10/10/02 9:59:16 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 11:09 pm 
*HUGs to Jen*

Well doh! ruined my metaphor, although it really wasn't a metaphor ah well... Chocolate, did I hear chocolate...mmm...and the added bonus of caffine....

Well, I still think he's cute...got the whole strong silent type thing going too...

Oh, with the poking now are we? *in a Darth Maul voice* 'Tickles, tickles attract the ticklish, the strong, the more ticklish, the innocent, the corrupt. Tickling, tickling is my ally...'

Ah, the getting hurt, well, yesterday I tripped over something backstage and did a header, well, a kneeer. Probably bruised the bone, and definitely twisted it a bit. Still, I can walk on it, but, today, right after the last set piece was moved and I thought I had gotten out of the Dress Rehersal without an injury I look down, yeah...ripped open one of my cuticles...that one hurt...

Football dudes.... :lol No football dudes for me...although, one of the actors could most likely bench press me...

Toodles and Ta Ta, I'm off to slave over a paper for a few more hours before my eyes start watering, and my brain turns to pudding...

Uh...the Sun's beeping - Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG-1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 7:54 am 
Jenn & Danie..you guys are cracking me up, and what's with the avitar changing every other post, geeeeeez. :lol

gotta say, don't know what you guys are thinkin' but YODA!! lol

2 inch Pat Morita night light..that's the first thing that popped in my head when they fought..hilarious, too..holding his bad back after the fight. (old foggies voice) 'Ahh those damn kids don't know how to fight with a glow stick..'

hehe

Danie: (Yoda voice)mmm, use the force, you must...misbehaving leads to spanking, spanking leads to bruising, or..falling leads to bruising, bruising leads to pain..hurtful, is pain...mmmmm or something like that

Jenn: (Yoda voice)mmm, concentrate, you must..your inner muse, you must seek...*OS*the force is strong in this one*(yoda) mmmm, yeeessss, my precccciousss.oh, I mean *ahem* mmm, the answer you will find..fooocusss..*scruntches face in focus like he's constipated...a sound can be heard, much like air slowly being let out of a balloon..he opens one eyeand looks..

mmm, too much focus...

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...Tk's Heaven

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:09 pm 
Danie,

Awwww, *HUGS* back. :kiss

Ooops, didn't mean to ruin your metaphor. Can you buy those? I can always go buy you another one. Hee... Yep, you did hear chocolate. Let me know what kind you want and I'll ship it to ya. ;)

You and your Darth Maul thing. See, I can understand you liking that football dude. What's his name, Pat? Although, he's not my type. I'm more centered with the girl on girl action, but... :shy

Yep, I learned my poking from the best. I warned you a long time ago about that, now didn't I? :) Oooh, you're scarin' me with the Darthy voice. :paranoid You know, I think I have a new weapon. I discovered it a long time ago, picking on you I believe, so I think I'll use it again. **Sneaks up behind you and starts tickling your ribs** Tickle, Tickle. :lol

Danie, you need to be more careful on that stage. When people tell you to break a leg, they don't mean literally. :( Can't have the Danester injured now. Please be careful, k? *HUGS*

Hee... he looks like he can bench press you?? That's kinda creepy. Now if it was a girl, I wouldn't be complaining too much. :drool Girls and muscles, YUM! :drool

Good luck with that paper. I'm sure you'll ace it. OH, I love your sig, BTW. So funny and so you. ;)

Loves ya, D.

TK,

Hee... glad we could make you laugh. I live for that kinda thing. ;) I know, I know. I don't know what got into me with the avatar thing. I changed back to my W/T smoochie one now. I think I'm gonna leave it there. Maybe it will help the muse. Hopefully. :pray

HEY! Yoda's one of my favorite characters. He's cute. That image of Pat Morita is frickin hillarious. I loved watching little Yoda flip around and kick some ass in Episode 2.

The glow stick thing... LMAO!!! :rollin

Hee... I think TK channeled Xander there for a min, with the spanking talk. That part was so funny.

I know, I need to focus. I'm trying. I really am. :( Damn muse. She needs to wake up already. :smash

**HUGS to TK**

Jen

- - - - -

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 10/11/02 5:11:45 pm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:22 pm 
OK Jen;

I think we're gonna have to send the troops out to capture that muse of yours and make her work, she keeps you so distracted. :grin

Keep trying, we are waiting...

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:35 pm 
Send in the troops!! Hee...

Hey, BV,

I'm gonna keep trying, I promise. Hopefully you guys won't have to wait too much longer. I'm kinda struggling with what scene to open the next update with. You guys want W/T first or do you want me to get the hospital scene with Amy over first?

I can promise you more smoochies and possibly a talk with Giles, if you want W/T first. ;)

Let me know.

Thanks,

Jen

Edited:

I'm Big Knowledge Woman now!! YAY!!! :bounce

- - - - -

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 10/11/02 5:36:25 pm

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:41 pm 
OH Big Knowledge Woman-CONGRATS!! :bounce :bounce

Now to more important issues..... Hmm :hmm *raises left hand*W/T and smoochies. *raises right hand* Amy

WELL DUHHHH

W/T of course :grin OH BOY, OH BOY

Go Jen

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: *sniff*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 9:55 pm 
My little kitten is all grown up. Big Knowledge Woman and all that.

Hmmm.... I'm thinkin' I am going to have to 2nd BV's vote here... I mean, we can ALWAYS go back to Amy. Smoochiesnow. I gots needs I tells ya! (and that is the 2nd time today I have said that in a thread:rolleyes )

By the way... HI JEN! :love

*woof*

I will go put some clothes on, ok.

Oh sweet Cheez-Its yes!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:07 am 
TK Yoda, cute little muppet...Yes, I should be more careful, and yet...lol...I now have a bruise on top of another bruise...spanking huh...well, I haven't fallen on my butt in front of the entire cast yet...but hey, we put this on at least four more times. I could be in a full body cast by next weekend... :punch :eyebrow

Oh yes, I also like your GrrrArgh avatar Tk...very funny... :lol

Jen,*Huggs* :kiss

There are differen't kinds of chocolates... okay, so I'm mostly kidding, but hey, as long as it is chocolatey sugary tasting, I'm good, the Dark chocolate can get really kinda sourish though... :)

Pat...well, he is on the PATriots... :) Tom Brady... as for Darth Maul, I mean, I don't wanna shag 'im or anything, actually don't want to with Brady either...just think they're kinda cute and cool... :) And you know me, I'm just all about straddlin' the fence...oops, that sounded less...uh...perverse in my head... :)

*wiggles around to get away from the tickle fingers* Ooh...ee...ooh...ee...darn tickle bone gonna have to take it out. Yeah, funny story about the tickle bone, when I was a kid and my father and I used to have tickle wrestling matches (a lot less violent than it sounds... :) ) Instead of saying uncle, I would be like, in all seriousness, 'I took my tickle bone out, I'm not ticklish anymore.' :lol (and now as I post this, I realize this has even less to do with anything else in this thread than usual...)

Yeah, thanks, I always do try to be careful, but this whole show has like been cursed for me. Um...cause this evening before the show started, I tripped over a stair leading to the chairs for the audience...

Yeah, he is really tall, and very wide, and I'm not sure if he's muscley since I don't get into the guy's changing "area" at all during most of the shows... and by "area" I mean where they start, cause for some reason, by halfway through them getting into their costumes, they're into the girl's changing area...go figure... :) You know how a whole tootin' lot of the outside world seems to think that if you're in a Drama club you must be a gay guy...yeah, either we've got a really wierd Drama Club, or it ain't true... :)

Well, Paper is done....ooh, my sig, I have tons of really funny quotes from Stargate. Like, one of my favorites is said by Teal'c, who is an alien from another planet, and so everything on earth is new to him. And so one episode they're talking about Oprah for some reason, and so Teal'c says, "What is an Oprah?" I think I laughed for like a half an hour over that one...

Ta Ta for Now...and don't hit your muse, you have to feed your muse...hmm...no feeding emoticon....harumph...

-------------------

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 12:47 pm 
OK Jen;

You have left us hanging out here for quite some time now. Bet ya thought we would forget and just leave you and your muse alone :no :no

I don't think so!!!

If I don't see something soon, I'm gonna have to call for back-up *cough BD,tk,Ashley,Danie cough*

So you best get crackin :grin

PLEASE-see I can be nice too!

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Glides into thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 10:33 am 
Well, I wasn't called in as backup but I thought perhaps a Lady Dragon offering loopies might help your muse just a bit. So what do you say Little One? Loopies for an update?? I shall just wait here. *fold wings around self and settles in*

The Lady Dragon

I am the dragon that hides from the sun and flies in the moonlight.

Post subject: Did someone say back up?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 11:22 am 
*ambles into thread wearing camo and an over-sized helmet*

alright Jen... your muse and I... we gonna have some words.

Where be an update? Hmmm? BV you gonna help me on this one?

*woof*

Oh sweet Cheez-Its yes!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:56 pm 
Watch out Jen, or we'll give your muse some calisthetics or somethin'... ;)

I'd loan ya my muse since she won't shut her yappin' in the back of my brain... but mine is currently focused on Wild West and such and probably wouldn't be of much help... :)

Hope you're well, cause Writer's Block Sucks! :|

-------------------

Edited by: 01Danie at: 10/16/02 3:56:58 pm

Post subject: Re: Glides into thread
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 6:48 pm 
*BV flies in and settles down between BD and Lady Dragon* We never have to call you in for backup Lady Dragon, you always sense when you are needed :grin

Got your sos (smoke signals from the Lady ;) ) :hmm Even "loopies" haven't brought her out? I say it is time for a massive Muse hunt! In the air, on land.....We will prevail

Jen- beware the MUSE hunt has begun

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Re: Did someone say back up?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 10:43 am 
we watch as the kittens assemble for a muse-hunt....camera scans overhead and begins pulling back as we see a confident bulldog with an over-sized helmet and a kitten loosening up, looking like a deadly match of calisthetics coming into play; a dragon soaring through the air prepared for the battle...the scene fades and smokes into a lighter shade of grey...clearing as the sun shines brightly through it, its rays reflect off rippling water...the camera scans down to an open area where hot sands travel no more than a few inches and gently land again...we can hear the sounds of the ocean as it speaks of cooling waters and soothing breezes...

our sights now comes across the tip of an umbrella, spreading its shade as we look a little lower; a straw hat, sitting snugly around a head belonging to someone sitting on beach chair sipping on a cocktail...we cannot see the face of this stranger but it does seem as though pure relaxation and the taking in of such beautiful scenery is being enjoyed. "ahh yes... this is nice"...the female's voice is heard but still unable to match it to anyone we know *ahem* we really don't...she suddently grabs a hold of one armrest as she puts down her drink, her muscles tesing...something has caught her attention..an image, a voice..several..something about a hunt..she relaxes as she realizes what is happening.."try, try, try what you will, but I'm takin' some time off...geez, can't a muse have a vacation? *sigh* don't worry kitties, I'll return..when I'm done soakin' in some sun..." with that she closes her eyes and breathes in some of the most refreshing air the scene has to offer...the scenes fades once again

ok, I had Charlie's Angels in my mind..couln't help it...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 11:58 am 
tk...Well done :clap

We can't get an update from Jen, but I did enjoy reading your "update" on the muse hunt ;)

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: TK...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:11 pm 
you ... crack... me... up...

*falls over laughing*

too much.. that was just too much...

I have to go read that again.

:rollin

*snicker*

Oh sweet Cheez-Its yes!

Post subject: Muse Hunt
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 2:10 pm 
*sluuuuurrrrrpp*

"Hmm, I need another one of these, thingamajigies..whatever they're called" the muse looks at her empty cocktail glass, turning it and watching as the last of the red tinted drops swirl with the melting ice, settling on the bottom and turning to a pinkish hue. She puts down her glass and looks out into the ocean while smaking her lips and smiling, savouring the lingering taste on her tongue. A cool breeze caresses her body, the light grains of sand tickling her toes. "Yep, I definitely need one of these, or actually.." thinking it over for a sec as she smirks, "more of it since I already am here.."

The muse stretches out, slips on her shades then settles back onto her beach chair. She closes her eyes and winces a bit even as she is protected from the sun's rays. "They're all asking where I am, wondering if I just jet never to return. I need to get my mind working again. It ain't easy being such a talented muse, and the smut, heh, the smut I'm gonna produce..well, I hope I'm gonna produce...when I get back..it's gonna be nice..yep ahh.. Willow with her perky nips and Tara with her big, round..." both hands raise of their own accord and begin to mimick a holding and sqeezing as her grin grows wider "...soft, creamy..oh yeah..and the..."

"Sex on the Beach?" another voice seemed to have worked its way into the one-way conversation, but the muse didn't seem to notice; her eyes were still closed and she nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, definitely sex...WHOA!" She snapped out of her daydream and saw the most radiant smile. She sat up with a smile from ear to ear as the prospect of what was just stated came to mind. She looked this beauty down past the bikini bottom and back up, momentarily oogling at the cleavage the flowered bikini top produced, to the last strand of copper that flowed in the cool breeze.

"Well, if you want to.." the muse got all giddy and began a little dance with her shoulders like a child who thinks she's about to get rewarded.

The young readhead raised a brow at this adorable gesture.

The muse continued to grin until the readhead offered again by bringing the drink up closer. She realized this was her reward and pouted a bit like that same disappointed child.

"..to, uhh, offer the drink, which is what you were doing..." *gulp* The muse accepted the drink and began to sip.

"Well, yeah...I figured I'd come help you out a little with..with this" the redhead looked around raising her arms to capture the scene, then resting her hands on her hips.

The muse looked up at her and smirked. "What do you mean with this? This is just fine, especially now that you're here. I never thought I'd get my very own Willow while I was out here."

The redhead shook her head and shrugged as she sat alongside the muse under the shade. She crossed her legs and propped herself up on her elbows as she leaned back. She looked around wincing as the little sun that escaped was hitting her eyes. Coming across what she was looking for she reaches up slowly toward the muse's face, she stops and looks deeper. The muse was now that child again with a grin from ear to ear, but snaps out of that hope when the readhead grabs the sunglasses and puts them on.

"Yeah, that's better." The redhead got comfortable again leaning. "This is a nice scene you got going here."

The muse settled into her chair again never leaving sight of this miracle before her. "Yeah, I think so. And speaking of which, where exactly did you come from, not that I'm complaining."

The redhead looked over and saw the lust in the eyes of the, well, lusting muse.

"Slow down, now. Don't get too excited. I'm a muse, too. So I'm not Willow Willow, just a muse that looks like her, but you can call me Will. I'll call you Jenn since you are her muse."

"Cool. So, uhmm, who's muse are you?"

"Tk's. She doesn't need me much for writing, just for those rare occassions where she sees something and I notice it's worth musing over. That's where I come in and inspire her."

"Oh. I guess that's why I don't see her post much."

"Well, not that you've been around to notice, but she does. I'm sure you'd like her latest avitar. She's more of a music and artsy type of person, but yanno, I think she needs to actually write a little more, give her some more variety."

"Uhhuh.." Jenn never thought she'd come across another muse like Tk's.

"See, right now she's inspired..she writing away...I'm there. You, you're just taking wayyyyy too much time off here." Will lifted her hand and did a little twinkle dance with her fingers.

"Ahhh, oww oww oww" Jenn grabbed the sides of her head and breathed slowly until the voices of a thousand kittens faded. "The heck was that!"

Will grimaced as she pulled back her hand an apologized. "Sorry, didn't mean to turn it up so much. That was the complaints and cries of the kittens that have been awaiting your return." Will ended with a smile then turned her sight back to the ocean.

"And you can do that? I mean...you can do that, uhh, this.." Jenn pointed to her temples. "Is that allowed, that's not allowed cuz I'd never to that to you."

Will beemed with pride and answered, "Yes, I can, some can actually, it's allowed if for a good cause, which I'm doing..and you won't have to cuz again, TK doesn't post much so there's not much complaining going on unless she advertises her ideas."

"That's not fair."

"Is too."

"Is not."

"Is Too."

"Is...TOO.." Jenn tried to trick Will.

"IS NO..." Will stopped and turned showing her Willow resolve face. "IS. TOO. See? Resolve face. Always works. Never lets me down. So don't bother."

Jenn sighs and gives in. "Ok, ok..so if I'm just being lazy then what's Tk's excuse. You seem like a pretty determined muse to me." Jenn was desperately trying to win this one as well as getting off the hook.

"Works both ways."

"What?"

"It works both ways. I can't inspire her with tons of ideas if she's not willing to give it a shot. Same if Jennpurr's trying and you're just here hanging." Will waited until she saw Jenn's face change. "Besides, we're on a roll right now. Tk's out there posting a post and you're here, basking in the sun. You need to go and help Jenpurr."

"But you're basking, too!" Jenn shot back.

"Ohhh, I can do it from here. You probably can, too. You just don't want to."

"Hey, I want to. I do. I'm just relaxing for a bit." Jenn sat back.

Will lifted her hands and started that little finger dancing thing.

"Ok, ok, ok...I'll get back there, soon..really.. Man, I hope you can do more with the finger thing than the voices."

"Oh, I can. I sometimes work with her girlfriend's muse. Can be quite fun..."

Will lowered her hand. "Ok, I hope to see you're work soon, all the kittens enjoy it, including Tk." Will lifted herself up and hand the shades back to Jenn."

"Well, I gotta go..Tk needs to get off the PC. It's 4:00EST, and time to go home."

"Ok, um, nice talking to you.."

"Same here."

Will walked away and disappeared in a shimmer of lights. Jenn just watched and thought about returning soon, but how soon would that be....

Post subject: Small Update: Chapter 12a
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:16 pm 
Okay, my faithful and loving mittens. I am back. So sorry it took so long and you will probably be disappointed and wanting more. I know you will, in fact. This little update is VERY small. :( Damn muse, but I am going to hopefully try and write more on this, right after I post this.

My muse is still sunning herself on the beach, I believe, so I have taken matters into my own hands. She'll just have to be pissed off for awhile. Giles was talking in my head after having watched some Season 1 the last couple of days, so I let it flow to the computer. :)

I know I will leave you with the question of, "What did he find?" or "What is he talking about?" But, I promise, soon I will answer you.

So, without further ado, here is the update. Slim, but alas, it's an update. The wonderful Danie hasn't beta'ed this, so any mistakes are my fault. Sorry D. :( I just wanted to get this posted.

Title: Eyes Of The Soul

Author: Jennifer

Copyright © 2002 by Jennifer Johnson

Distribution: If you would like to archive this somewhere, please ask my permission first!

Feedback: jennpurr@yahoo.com or truthotheart@aol.com Please, give me feedback. Good or bad. Feel free to tell me what you think. Or just post it here.

Disclaimers: All characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. This is solely for my entertainment. Please do not copyright this story.

F/F romance: If the idea of a same sex relationship bothers you, please do not read this story.

Pairings: W/T, X/A

Spoilers: Season 6. This is set after Seeing Red, but Tara never dies at the hands of Warren. The rest is just my own creativity. Oh, and Giles never left.

Summary: Tara is missing, or so the Scoobies think. What will happen when they find her?

Rating: PG

My Thanks: To Danie. Thanks for being my beta and for helping me out with all the suggestions. You truly are gifted for writing. I hope you continue to do so. ;) And D, don’t forget the catnip. ;)

Eyes Of The Soul: Chapter 11/?

By: Jennifer

Previously:

“Willow… come here,” Tara breathed out, her breathing still somewhat ragged.

Without hesitation, the redhead did just that. She climbed her slowly and once her eyes met those blue pools she loved so much, Willow lowered her arms and tenderly met her girl’s lips with her own.

They kissed slowly, savoring the emotions of the act. Tara could taste herself on the hacker’s lips. Wrapping her arms around the petite redhead’s back, she pulled her closer.

Willow allowed her body to fall to the side of her girl’s, her right leg entwining with her lover’s as they continued their kissing.

The blonde’s tongue snaked out and slithered over the other girl’s bottom lip, gently taking it into her mouth and suckling on the tender flesh.

Moaning her approval, the hacker brought her right hand up to Tara’s cheek, caressing it lovingly.

With a sigh of regret, the blonde pulled her lips away from Willow’s and breathed in some much needed oxygen.

Brushing her hand up and into Tara’s hair, the redhead frowned slightly. “You okay, baby?”

“I’m fine, sweetie. More than fine.” She kissed her love tenderly, before pulling her head down to her chest.

“I love you,” Willow cooed into Tara’s chest, kissing the flesh over her heart, and then resting her ear there. She listened to the blonde’s heartbeat; it’s rhythm back to normal. Pulling her hand out of the other girl’s locks above her, the redhead brought her arm down and rested it over Tara’s stomach.

“I love you, too, Willow.”

The hacker just smiled and closed her eyes, her senses focusing on the soft thumping under her ear. ‘What a wonderful sound that is… and it’s all mine. Mine!’ Her thoughts reveled.

“Yours,” Tara wholeheartedly agreed and closed her heavy lids; her right hand rubbing up and down Willow’s back as the other reached down and entwined with the redhead’s over her stomach, their fingers automatically interlocking.

As she continued to lie there, Willow suddenly felt somewhat of a vibration against her cheek. It sounded and felt like the soft fluttering of a fan. Lifting her head, she looked up; her expression puzzled, as she spoke. “Tara?”

“Yes, sweetie?” The blonde opened her eyes and met her lover’s gaze.

“Did you just purr?” Willow’s brow furrowed in question.

Chapter 12a

Page flip

“Ah, nothing of interest here.” The skilled and soulful eyes of the former librarian scanned the pages of the old book that was held open by his right hand as the book rested in its palm.

Page flip

Giles picked up his cup off of the small desk and took a languorous sip of its contents. “Blast,” he spat. “Still too hot.”

Returning his eyes to the book in hand, the Watcher’s gaze read over every word, searching for any clues; any hint of something that would be of some use. He was becoming very frustrated.

He had already spent the last few hours going over his books. The books that MAY hold some of the answers, were however at the Magic Box. Giles knew he couldn’t leave the Summers house to retrieve them. He had given his word to Buffy that he would stay and watch over Willow and Tara until the other Scoobies returned from the hospital. He would NOT let his family down.

Page flip

Eyes scanning the new page after having put his cup back down on the desk, his gaze suddenly stopped on a certain paragraph. He stared intently at the words, knowing he had finally found something of use.

“Dear Lord, of course. Why didn’t I think of this before?” Setting the book down in front of him, he pulled his handkerchief from his pocket and removed his glasses from his nose. As he wiped the lenses, his eyebrows knitted together and his thoughts wore visible in his expressions.

“Well, it’s not the best of news, but it could be gravely worse,” he spoke to the empty space around him. Placing his glasses back on his nose, Giles grabbed a piece of paper that happened to be cluttering the desk. Pushing it into the spine of the volume, he closed the book.

He sat for a moment, thinking about what he had just discovered, wondering if he should brave the stairs to go and talk with Willow and Tara about the newly discovered information.

“No. They need to be alone. This can wait.” Decision made, he collected his cup of tea and lifted it to his lips. “Much better,” he smiled and made his way over to the couch. Sitting down, he crossed his legs and began his wait for the return of the others.

Please don't hate me for the shortness of this update. I promise, the next update will be longer. MUCH longer, if I can help it. :)

Questions? Comments? Please feel free.

Jen

- - - - -

"You're like a text book with arms..." ~ Buffy to Giles

Post subject: She Lives!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 3:33 pm 
Jen!!! You live!! I am quite excited. You live and you updated. One happy Lady Dragon. I do believe some loopies are in order. Are you up to it? :pray

I am the dragon that hides from the sun and flies in the moonlight.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 565 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next