The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 565 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject: Re: 12a
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:03 pm 
Hey, cool update, no worries on the not betaed...I wouldn't have had time to do it in these last couple of days, so it's all good...

Anyway, there was a little thing, like uh...it is were instead of wore... :) but then, you knew that, and were just seeing if I would catch it right ;)

And Giles, your Giles always cracks me up, I mean...sheesh, do ya have ASH sittin' by your computer or somethin;?? :D

As for the shortness...pashaww...short and sweet, and the best things come in little packages, and all that hullaballoo... :)

And tk *cough cough* interesting muse interlude there...cool...

-------------------
Uh...the Sun's beeping - Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG-1)

Post subject: The Dragon is here
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 4:09 pm 
The Lady Dragon circles the beach from high above. Hmm...What is this that I see? Jen's muse sipping drinks and living it up?? This will not do. I will not allow the muse to sip drinks and play while my favorite kitten is struggling and needs her muse. The Lady Dragon circles the beach once more finding a place to land. *glides into a landing* The Lady Dragon stalks up to Jen's muse who is still sipping a drink with a little paper umbrella sticking out of the cup. The dragon proceeds to flame the umbrella. Jen's muse jumps up from her beach chair in fright. "Good! I have your attention!" The dragon says as she circles the muse. "You and I need to have a little talk." The dragon stands in front of Jen's muse and with one quick movement, raises up to full height. Wings flared open. Dragon's eyes gone dark. "Why have you left our Jen?" the dragon says in a deadly calm voice. The muse mumbles something not heard by the dragon. "What did you say?" With that the dragon picks up the muse in her front claws. "Say that again." The muse trembles a bit. "I just wanted to have some fun." says the muse. The dragon places the muse back on the sand. "Well, that is understandable. We all need a break. Yet, I do believe your break is now over." the dragon stands again. " You need to return to Jen, NOW!! I will not be so nice the next time. Is that understood?" The muse shakes her head yes. "Good! Now are you in need of a ride back to Jen?" The muse nods again. "Fine. Let us go." The dragon bends down so the muse can hop on to her back. "Back you go, little muse. Back to Jen."

Okay, Little One, I have your muse and we are on our way to you.

The Lady Dragon

I am the dragon that hides from the sun and flies in the moonlight.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 5:58 pm 
Jen;

So glad you were able to drop in on us with a teasing update! Give us a little, and leave us hanging again!!

Lady Dragon..:clap

We knew we could depend on you to return the muse! You have the power.

tk;

If you can come up with that much stuff for just a muse hunt, you should get your muse to get to work for you ;)

More soon Jen

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 3:16 am 
Hmm, what has Giles discovered? Although he doesn't seem to disturbed, which is good.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

Post subject: Re: The Dragon is here
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 6:39 am 
barnabasvamp, I know...I'm bad...my muse is very creative, but I'm just being a lazybum...I just kept writing, didn't know if it was going to sound right or not..that's why I started a fic and for the past month I've it's been sitting on page 4...blah :yawn

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...Tk's Heaven

-----------------------------
Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 7:42 am 
Well,tk if you can get your muse off the beach maybe you can get past page 4 :lol

Let me know if you do!

Jen, The Lady Dragon has returned your muse, so time for more update-y goodness!!!!! :bounce

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2002 1:21 pm 
Nah, it's not my muse's fault, it's mine...half of the time my mind's at the beach (with no help from the muse) cuz I want it to..Jennpurr and I should swap muses..that's what I get for being a Leo..:p

-----------------------------
Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

Post subject: Muse
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:02 am 
Okay Jen, Did you lose your muse again? Is she out on the beach? I warned her I would not be so nice the next time. :punch The Lady Dragon cracks her knuckles. You just tell me where she is and she and I will have another "little talk". :whistle

The Lady Dragon is here for you Jen.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 7:59 pm 
Go Lady Dragon, that little muse of hers just keeps skipping in and out to tease us all.

Jen-beware :grin

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Just a note... :-)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2002 11:07 pm 
Oh, my faithful kittens, thank you so much for sticking around and for threatening the muse. Damn her. I should get a leash and tie it to her. Maybe that way she won't get away. What do you think? :lol

Anyway.... Okay, it's been a busy last two days with work, so I didn't get any writing done, but I did get some ideas today. YAY!! Bad thing is, it's something that will happen towards the end of the fic. :sigh Oh well... can't blame the muse. At least she came up with something. I just hope I'll remember the whole scene tomorrow, so I can write it all down. :shy

My lovely Lady Dragon, thank you so much for getting all large with the dragon. She needed that little tiff. *Nods* And thank you for flying her home. Although, I got sand in my ears after she was all settled. :rolleyes Damn beach and its sand! :no

Mollyig,

I promise you will find out what Giles found soon. I just hope it's not lame. :paranoid Hope you will like it.

My Lady dragon,

Yes, I live. I'm sorry I worried you sweetie. :( Didn't mean to. Thanks for reading the update. Hope the next one won't disappoint.

And yes, loopies are in order. Please?? :bounce :grin :bounce That would make me a very happen kitten and I promise lots of purrs. Thank you. :kiss

Danie,

Yeah, I updated without ya. Sorry. :( I promise the next part will be sent to you first. How's that?

Hee... I knew you would catch any mistakes. Thank you. :blush I'll have to go and fix that.

I'm glad you are still liking my Giles. See, it's like I said, he just talks in my head when I want to write him in. He's one of the easiest for me to write, I guess. Glad you liked it.

Thanks, D. :kiss

TK,

Those skits you wrote were very funny. :lol Thank you. ;)

And as I said above, you'll find out what the G-man found soon. Hopefully it won't disappoint. OH... and you might wanna grab your shovel here soon. You're gonna need it to kick some butt. ;)

BV,

Hey there. Thanks for reading the short update. :blush Sorry about that. That's all the muse would come up with at that moment though. And I know, I left you hanging, but the ideas I came up with today will leave you hanging too. Very much so. :evil Hee....

More soon, I promise.

My Lady again, :heart

No, I didn't lose the muse again, I just got busy with work. Darn them. :rolleyes Hopefully I can get something written tomorrow. ;) Hey, but having another little talk with the muse might not be a bad idea. So go you! Feel free to get all large with the butchy dragon again. I think maybe a little fire show might help. Hee... :rollin

And I am here for you, too. :kiss OH... I didn't get the mail mailed yet. :( I'm gonna get it ready tomorrow then mail it Monday. And yes, there will be a return address. :) Thanks, love.

Okay, I'm off to see what update I have to read tom, then I'm off to bed. I'm :yawn

I love you guys,

Watch this space,

Jen

:( Where is that Bulldog of my heart?? :cry I need my Bulldog snugglies.

- - - - -
"Oh, sweet Brigit’s bra!"~ Emily from, "Milestones," by Lisa, Chapter 13

"You're like a text book with arms..." ~ Buffy to Giles

Post subject: Re: Just a note... :-)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 12:20 am 
No biggie Jen, :) And as for the mistakes, well, sure, I always catch 'em, but that's cause I'm anal retentive about that kinda stuff... :rolleyes

My neural pathways are just made to remember that stuff, and yet, forget all the important stuff that I need to pass classes... oof...

:sneeze

-------------------

Edited by: 01Danie at: 10/19/02 11:37:12 pm

Post subject: Re: Just a note... :-)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 1:22 am 
Thank you, Danie. :) Hey, I'm glad you are anal retentive about it. Especially when I get comma mad. :lol Hee... I'm trying to cut down.

Awwww... you have a one track mind. That's understandable. Nothing to be ashamed of though. ;) It's cool.

Hope you are doing okay, girly. :kiss

Bulldog and the Lady Dragon,

Hee.... lookey what I found. <------ Isn't it cute!! :heart A Bulldog and a kitten. :love

Jen

- - - - -

"You're like a text book with arms..." ~ Buffy to Giles

Post subject: Re: EOTS up to Part 12a
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:02 am 
Quote:
A black shadow dropped down into the circle. It was Bagheera the Black Panther, inky black all over, but with the panther markings showing up in certain lights like the pattern of watered silk. Everybody knew Bagheera, and nobody cared to cross his path; for he was as cunning as Tabaqui, as bold as the wild buffalo, and as reckless as the wounded elephant. But he had a voice as soft as wild honey dripping from a tree, and a skin softer than down.

Well, I've finally caught up with some of my fic reading, having eased back the pace on my own writing. Just a bit :) This is intriguing all right. A story with a couple of big cats in it; always a good thing. I must say I was a little disappointed when Tara became human so quickly, but I've got a sneaking suspicion we haven't seen the last of feline Tara ;)

Kind regards,

B. :love :kiss

It is better to be Amber Benson for a day than to live as Joss Whedon for a lifetime.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 5:04 pm 
It's B!! Hey you! :kiss Thanks for reading AND giving me some feedback. I really appreciate that.

OH... I've been so bad about giving you feedback. I am reading though. For proof, just check out my sig. Hee... ;) That line had me laughing.

Seriously, I got a big smile when I saw that you posted here. And yes, big kitties are always a good thing. They're such beautiful creatures.

Awww, didn't mean to disappoint you when Tara changed back. As for feline Tara making another appearance, you'll just have to wait and see. ;) :evil BUT, sometimes suspicions are good things. That's all I'm gonna say.

Again, thanks B. Glad you are liking this. :kiss

Oh Bulldog, where for art thou Bulldog? Are you hiding from me? :( I need my warm snugglies. *Sniff* My Lady Dragon, was she bad again, or something? She didn't get in trouble did she? :(

Jen (Back to writing)

- - - - -
"You're like a text book with arms..." ~ Buffy to Giles in, "Welcome to the Hellmouth"
"This is really beginning to grate my cheese," Buffy growled. ~ Buffy from, "Coming Home: Part 5," by Bagheera

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 5:37 pm 
Hiya Jen,

Perhaps not "disappointed" so much as thinking, "aw it's too soon, I want more Tara felis". Patiently waiting for more.

growl...

It is better to be Amber Benson for a day than to live as Joss Whedon for a lifetime.

Post subject: Re: Jen the Comma ho
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:50 pm 
You are most definitely the comma's greatest ally...but hey, that's okay, better than lots and lots of sentences with no breathing...cause then...just tiring to read... :)

-------------------

Edited by: 01Danie at: 10/20/02 6:05:34 pm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2002 7:34 pm 
Hey B,

Awwww, I sorry. Well, I don't want to say anything, cause I don't want to give anything away. So, you saw what I wrote above. Make of it what you will. ;) Thanks for being patient.

Oooh, he growled at me. Well, *Tests voice*, "Mrreowwwrrrr." There. That's kind of a meow and a growl all in one. :shy

I so love your new sig. Who wouldn't want to be Amber for a day? :)

Danie,

Hee... I know what you mean. I've read a few things like that. It's kinda... exasperating (sp?) at times. :) Commas can be friendly though.

I just love your sig. I laugh everytime I see that. I haven't watched alot of Stargate, but I'd like to see that ep just to see what their talking about. So funny! :rollin

Thanks, red. :kiss

Jen

Edited: I just wanted to post the WP that Shinnen made for me, for this fic, here. :) Isn't it awesome?? Thanks again, girl. :kiss

- - - - -
"You're like a text book with arms..." ~ Buffy to Giles in, "Welcome to the Hellmouth"
"This is really beginning to grate my cheese," Buffy growled. ~ Buffy from, "Coming Home: Part 5," by Bagheera

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 10/20/02 6:52:56 pm

Post subject: Loops
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:11 pm 
The Lady Dragon glides into Jen's thread. Sweeping downward into a landing. She looks around. "Jen, where are you?" the dragon whispers to the wind. "I am much in need of doing some loops. Where is my favorite flying buddy to accompany me?"

The Lady Dragon settles down with wings wrapped around her. "I shall just sit here and wait."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 11:39 pm 
Definitely a cool...um...right...wallpaper...sorry...little early in the mornin' here and my feet are the size of my head...

Yes, commas are to be used by only those professionally certified of course... ;)

As for my quote...I got a ton of them. Stargate SG-1 can be a laugh a minute...plus...of course...Amanda Tapping...but I won't go there... :D :drool

Uh...the Sun's beeping - Daniel Jackson ("2010" ~ Stargate SG-1)

Post subject: Just a note
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 9:09 pm 
Let me start off with an apology. I am sooo sorry it has taken me so long to get an update to all of you. Forgive me?? :pray I know I've probably lost alot of readers due to that fact, so I want to say I'm sorry. :(

I have some good news though. I finished the next update. YAY!!! :bounce Finally! I still have to type it up and send it off to Danie to beta, but I should have it up soon. It's 7 pages written, so it's kind of a longish update. Hope that will be okay with all of you.

Hopefully the next update won't take this long. Again, thanks for those of you who are still reading and for being patient with me. :kiss I love you, guys.

So... watch this space.

**HUGS**

Danie, Check your mail later or tom. ;)

Jen

Edited:

Update is in your box, D. :kiss

"They keep telling me how wonderful make-up sex is." Willow ran her tongue over Tara's lips. "Insisting really." ~ Willow from, "Milestones: Chapter 14," by Lisa Countryman

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." ~ Amber Benson

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 11/3/02 8:49:56 pm

Post subject: Update: Chapter 12b/?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 2:17 am 
Okay, Danie was kind enough to do the beta'ing for me tonight. Thanks, girly. :kiss

I hope you guys like this. Please let me know what you think. Sorry to tease you with the ending. I just thought, Danie too, that the ending was a good spot to end it at. I'll try to write in one more love scene before the fic is over, if you guys want me too? If you do, please tell me. :) I want to give you guys what you want.

There's at least 2 or 3 more chapters to go, then this will be finished. Who know's, maybe I'll do a sequel later. I have part of the final chapter written already.

Anyway, enough of my rambling and on with the update. :) I love you, guys.

Smoochies, anyone?? ;) :wink

Title: Eyes Of The Soul

Author: Jennifer

Copyright © 2002 by Jennifer Johnson

Distribution: If you would like to archive this somewhere, please ask my permission first!

Feedback: jennpurr@yahoo.com or truthotheart@aol.com Please, give me feedback. Good or bad. Feel free to tell me what you think. Or just post it here.

Disclaimers: All characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. This is solely for my entertainment. Please do not copyright this story.

F/F romance: If the idea of a same sex relationship bothers you, please do not read this story.

Pairings: W/T, X/A

Spoilers: Season 6. This is set after Seeing Red, but Tara never dies at the hands of Warren. The rest is just my own creativity. Oh, and Giles never left.

Summary: Talking and kisses, what more could you ask for? Oh... and a little bit of a vixeny Tara. She's so sexy when she's aggressive. :drool

Rating: PG-13

My Thanks: To Danie. Thanks for being my beta and for helping me out with all the suggestions. You truly are gifted for writing. I hope you continue to do so. ;) And D, don’t forget the catnip. ;)

Eyes Of The Soul: Chapter 11/?

By: Jennifer

Previously:

Page flip

“Ah, nothing of interest here.” The skilled and soulful eyes of the former librarian, scanned the pages of the old book that was held open by his right hand, as the book rested in its palm.

Page flip

Giles picked up his cup off of the small desk and took a languorous sip of its contents. “Blast,” he spat. “Still too hot.”

Returning his eyes to the book in hand, the Watcher’s gaze read over every word, searching for any clues; any hint of something that would be of some use. He was becoming very frustrated.

He had already spent the last few hours going over his books. The books that MAY have held some of the answers, were however at the Magic Box. Giles knew he couldn’t leave the Summers house to retrieve them. He had given his word to Buffy that he would stay and watch over Willow and Tara until the other Scoobies returned from the hospital. He would NOT let his family down.

Page flip

Eyes scanning the new page after having put his cup back down on the desk, his gaze suddenly stopped on a certain paragraph. He stared intently at the words, knowing he had finally found something of use.

“Dear Lord, of course. Why didn’t I think of this before?” Setting the book down in front of him, he pulled his handkerchief from his pocket and removed his glasses from his nose. As he wiped the lenses, his eyebrows knitted together and his thoughts were visible in his expressions.

“Well, it’s not the best of news, but it could be gravely worse,” he spoke to the empty space around him. Placing his glasses back on his nose, Giles grabbed a piece of paper that happened to be cluttering the desk. Pushing it into the spine of the volume, he closed the book.

He sat for a moment, thinking about what he had just discovered, wondering if he should brave the stairs to go and talk with Willow and Tara about the newly discovered information.

“No. They need to be alone. This can wait.” Decision made, he collected his cup of tea and lifted it to his lips. “Much better,” he smiled and made his way over to the couch. Sitting down, he crossed his legs and began his wait for the return of the others.

Chapter 12b:

“Willow?” Tara almost squeaked. Her body stiffened somewhat and fear ran through her veins. Did Willow just ask her what she thought she did? How was that even possible? She was Tara; the human Tara again, wasn’t she?

Although, the question would explain how all of a sudden, the blonde’s hearing had become more acute. She could pick up soft sounds, even sensing things that were going on outside. The question would also help in explaining why Tara was feeling a whole lot stronger, more powerful. Her newfound strength soared through her veins and into her muscles, filling her with a feeling of pride and fear, as well.

In being perfectly honest with her self, she was somewhat fearful of this new power; Knowing it was harboring inside of her, just waiting there, waiting to be exposed. She had the power to kill at her fingertips, the power to do as she wishes, without any arguments from others.

On the plus side, her newfound strength could prove to be helpful. She had always wanted to be stronger. It could be useful in fighting or other, physical activities. A certain redhead came to mind whenever Tara had thought about the ramifications of that certain aspect.

Mostly, the blonde Wicca was hesitant. What would this mean for her and the Scoobies? What would this mean for her and Willow? Most importantly, how would the redhead deal with this?

One question still remained. It was plaguing her thoughts at that moment: ‘Do I want this?’ The blonde kept asking herself.

“Baby?” Willow voiced softly, concerned because of her lover’s silence. When the other girl looked into her eyes, she asked again. “Did you just purr or did I imagine that?”

Tara searched the redhead’s face for any type of disapproval or disgust. Finding none, she decided to respond. “Um… did I?”

“I-I don’t know. I think so, but how could you? I mean… hello, you’re Tara now; in the flesh, accept no substitutes. That would mean you couldn’t go all cat-y and…”

“Darling,” the blonde untwined her left hand from Willow’s, which was still resting on her stomach and brought it up to her lover’s face. She placed her index finger over the hacker’s ruby lips and shut her up instantly.

“I-I can’t explain it, but I think I did. Will, this is kinda weird. I’m not even sure how I feel about all this. M-maybe it’s a residual effect from the s-spell Rack used on me or the spell Amy used to change me back.”

Willow lifted her body up with her arms and repositioned herself so she was lying on her side, facing Tara.

The blonde moved and mirrored her girlfriend’s position, her left hand sliding onto the redhead’s hip to rest there.

“What did she do? I mean, the spell, what did it do?” Willow asked curiously and brought her right hand down to rest over Tara’s, which was currently massaging her flesh over her hipbone.

Tara closed her eyes briefly, trying to remember the details. She tried to recall how she felt and what exactly took place. “Um… I’m not quite sure what all she did, but… I felt,” the Wicca paused, searching for the words. “My body or my essence, I’m not sure, it kinda felt like it was being ripped in two. Like I was being pulled in two directions.”

Willow scooted closer to the blonde, bringing their fronts in contact. She felt the physical need to be touching her lover. Her brow furrowed as she asked her next question. “Did she hurt you, Tara?” She squeezed the other girl.

Leaning in, she closed the small distance between their lips and kissed Willow softly. When she pulled away, she rested her forehead on the hacker’s. “No, sweetie. SHE didn’t hurt me.” Tara sucked in a lung full of air after letting those words fall from her lips.

The redhead’s body suddenly grew hot, her blood boiling. “Rack, he hurt you?” This was more of a statement than a question.

Tara could hear the iciness in her lover’s voice, her anger apparent on her face and in her eyes. Lifting her hand to her cheek, she cupped Willow’s face. The skin of her palm felt like it was on fire. The other girl’s skin was radiating. “Willow?”

“He hurt you!” Willow spat angrily. “No one hurts you!”

“You’re hurting me,” the blonde pulled her hand away from the redhead’s face and started to push her body back, backing up to the very edge of the bed.

“Wha… How?” Willow momentarily forgot her anger, confused by her lover’s words. “Tara?” she asked, her voice low and frightened.

Tentatively, Tara slowly moved her hand back over to the other girl’s face. When her fingertips touched her cheek, relief set in. Willow’s skin was still warm, but it was normal temperature. “Your skin was burning up. Sweetie, you can’t get angry like that. W-we can’t change what happened, it’s over. Rack can’t hurt me anymore, okay?”

“It just makes me so mad to think of any one hurting you, Tara. Especially me. I-I’m sorry, baby.” Willow looked like she wanted to cry. Her eyes misting up somewhat.

“Shhh, come here,” Tara reached over and pulled her lover close, the redhead’s temple resting on her forehead. “It makes me angry, too. Knowing what you must have gone through when you didn’t know where I was.”

Shifting her head, the blonde left a kiss on Willow’s cheek.

The redhead leaned into the touch, before pulling away and looking into the pools of blue in front of her. Leaning forward, she pressed her lips to Tara’s.

They lingered there, not moving. Both were content with just the still contact.

Tara eventually made the first movement, shifting her lips so they covered her loves’ in their entirety. She closed her eyes and slithered her left hand into the redhead’s hair. Her fingers splayed out across the back of her scalp, holding the hacker’s lips firmly to her own.

With a deep breath in through her nose, Willow pushed her mouth forward, lip-hugging the blonde’s mouth gently before slowly pulling away. Once her lips were free, she whispered, “I love you.”

Tara took in a much-needed breath, “I love you, too.”

Pressing their foreheads together again, the hacker spoke. “I-It was hell, baby. Being without you. I don’t ever want to have to do that again. I mean… the first time was my fault. Tara, I’m so sorry. I don’t think I’ll ever forgive myself for that. For what I did to you; I can’t even…”

The blonde silenced her with another kiss, this time she kissed her deeply. Her tongue slid in and sought out Willow’s, massaging it lovingly.

Moaning at the affection, Willow grabbed onto her lover’s body and pulled Tara against her as tight as possible. Her right hand snaked its way down her bare back, running over Tara’s buttock and squeezing lightly, until her fingers came to rest on the back of the blonde’s thigh. Her other arm was encircled around Tara’s upper body, left hand tangled in her hair.

The blonde’s hand played in Willow’s hair, massaging the scalp and trying to pull her closer, still.

The hacker’s digits squeezed her lover’s fleshy thigh, as she continued to kiss her with everything she had. She moaned and sucked Tara’s bottom lip into her mouth, the tip of her tongue running along the top of it.

Mirroring her lover, the blonde witch sucked on Willow’s upper lip.

Finally when they both realized they might want to breathe, they slowly started to pull apart. Tara let her lips make an audible pop, as she separated from the other girl.

“Wow,” Willow breathed out, her chest filling and deflating, rapidly.

“Yeah,” Tara agreed. Her hand removed itself from the redhead’s hair and now rested on her girlfriend’s cheek.

“Not that I’m complaining, no complaining here, no siree, but… what was that for?” the red haired witch asked, breathily.

“No more, ‘I’m sorries,’ right now, okay? I’m just as much to blame as you are. We’re moving on, we’ve moved on. Let’s concentrate on now,” she kissed the tip of the other girl’s nose.

“But…” Willow tried to protest.

“No, darling,” the blonde said, firmly.

Willow gave a defeated nod and frowned slightly. However, she knew Tara would always be this way. It just didn’t seem fair, the blonde knowing what she did and forgiving her. She shouldn’t be forgiven for her manipulation. Willow though, was not going to fight Tara on the subject.

After a moment of just lying together in silence, Tara started to feel something in her chest. It felt like a soft rattling and it was working its way through her body. She stiffened when she realized she could audibly hear something.

“Baby?” Willow’s features grew worried, but softened somewhat when she became aware of what was happening. “Oh…”

Her lungs fluttering with a purr, the blonde could no longer fight it.

“Oh, Goddess. Tara you’re purring again,” the redhead declared.

“I know,” Tara whispered.

“What does it feel like?” The hacker was generally curious, but concerned too. She didn’t want this for her lover. She wanted a full human, Tara.

“I-It… it kinda tickles.” Taking hold of Willow’s hand that was still on her thigh, she brought it up to her chest. “Here, feel.”

Willow’s fingers vibrated at the touch. “Wow,” her voice was somewhat in awe. She frowned though and finally spoke her concerns. “Tara, I don’t like this. I want the whole you back. Why is this still happening?”

“I don’t know, sweetie.” Tara was at a loss for words. She had a notion, but she wasn’t sure if it was 100 percent accurate. This was definitely something they would have to figure out together.

“I, I think we should talk to Giles about this,” the blonde came to a decision. “Just, whatever happens… a-are you…” the last words never came from Tara’s lips. She couldn’t finish her thoughts.

“What, baby?” the hacker could sense her girlfriend’s fear.

“You, you w-won’t leave me, w-will you. If this d-doesn’t go away?” Tara’s words were barely audible. Her small voice giving away at how scared she was.

“What? Tara, no! I would never leave you,” Willow cupped her lover’s cheek with her hand, caressing the soft skin. “Never!” she said, firmly.

Tara closed her eyes, blinking away her sudden tears. “I, I love you, Willow.”

“I love you, too. So much. No matter what happens, you are still my girl. That means all of you. No more talk of me leaving you, okay? Not gonna happen,” Willow kissed her lover reassuringly, lingering for a moment. When she pulled back, she locked eyes with the other girl. “We should talk to Giles.”

“Can we just lay here for a few more minutes?” The blonde calmed when the redhead’s arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer.

“Of course,” Willow kissed her forehead and held on tight.

“Thank you,” Tara said, sincerely.

Smiling, the hacker cooed. “Anything for my girl.”

A devilish grin crept its way onto the blonde’s features. “Anything?” she asked, sheepishly.

Hearing the playful tone, Willow’s smile grew even larger. “Uh, yeah?”

Tara left a fleeting kiss on her lover’s lips before pushing her on her back and quickly straddling her hips. “Mmmm, can I have that anything now?” Leaning down, she ran her tongue across the other girl’s lower lip before sitting back up and looking into the darkened emerald pools beneath her.

“… B-but what about, Giles? You know… the talk we need to have with him, about your, you know…” her words trailed off, when Tara took both of her hands and brought them above her head, pining her arms down.

“I know we should, now, but we can talk to him later,” she said, as she took advantage of her position and brought her lips to the redhead’s neck.

“Mmmm,” Willow shivered when Tara started to slowly lick her neck, from her pulse point up to the hollow behind her ear. She felt the blonde’s tongue travel over and down to her lips, leaving a small kiss there before she pulled away.

Staring into her lover’s eyes, she arched her left eyebrow and waited. “Well?”

The redhead was able to break her hands free of her girlfriend’s grip and she brought them down, one hand on either side of Tara’s face as she pulled the blonde’s lips towards her own. “Giles, later. Tara, Now!”

Those were the last words heard, as Willow brought their lips together and they kissed passionately.

TBC...

Questions? Comments? Please, give them all to me.

OH... again, if you guys want more W/T lovin' before the fic is over, please let me know now. I'm still kinda nervous about writing love scenes, but if you guys want one, I'll be happy to oblige. :) Let me know.

Thanks, kittens.

Jen

"They keep telling me how wonderful make-up sex is." Willow ran her tongue over Tara's lips. "Insisting really." ~ Willow from, "Milestones: Chapter 14," by Lisa Countryman

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." ~ Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 5:52 am 
Jen;

You definitely should not worry about the love scenes! You write so well, and do our girls justice. I'm voting for more good lovin, what else would you expect from me ;)

Interested to see if the feline part of Tara stays.....A little "purring" never hurt anyone. :grin Right Bagheera?:wink

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Lovin' huh?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 11:19 am 
Well Jen, I have never been one to say no to lovin'. So, I suppose my answer would have to be: Bring it on!

Also, sorry i haven't been around much, but I am here now...

Wanna snuggle? I could use it today.

*lays down with head on paws*

*woof*

Out of the night that covers me/Black as the Pit from pole to pole

I thank whatever gods may be/For my unconquerable soul

Post subject: Re: Update: Chapter 12b/?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 1:53 pm 
Love the purring :grin

My only question is : when's the next update? :bounce

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 4:23 pm 
Sorry for my slow response...liked it before, still like it....:)

What a silly question Jen...to do or not to do a love scene... :eyebrow

Um...I think I just felt my brain freeze...so...I'll be waiting for your mail with the next part... *evil smirk* Get that muse in gear...seriously though...can't wait for you to expound on all the fun ways this could go...

:sneeze <---I just love that little guy... :)

Uh...the Sun's beeping - Daniel Jackson ("2010" ~ Stargate SG-1)

Post subject: Re: Lovin' huh?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 5:09 pm 
a love scene huh? worry not...I know I wouldn't mindd being in the company of pus..er, a purring kitty kat...AHEM.... :angel

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 5:05 am 
Oh, Tara has remnant felineness (I'm aware this isn't a real word!) from the spell? I'm presuming that this is what Giles figured out earlier. Very interesting!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

Post subject: Just a note... NOT an update!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 2:22 pm 
Hey kittens,

Remember me?? :shy

Okay, I give my humblest appologies, first off. I'm sorry I haven't posted an update yet. Just know that I am working on one right now.

I've also been working on a new story. Wanted to get it started before the ideas flew away. It's coming along. I have no idea when I will post it. I want to try to at least have half of it done before I start posting. It's an AU fic. Just my way of having our girls meet. :)

Okay... update soon, I promise. I can't make a promise on when... but keep watching this space.

Thanks for those of you who are still reading and for your feedback. I know I haven't answered the last replies yet. Sorry guys. :( But, just know that I appreciate them and I DO read them.

Alright, I'm off to finish lunch and then it's off to work. **Mumbles** Grrr....

**HUGS**

Jen

"For a seer, you have an incredible grasp of the fucking obvious." ~ Tara from, "Milestones: Chapter 14," by Lisa Countryman
"Got a sock. Master threw it, and Dobby caught it, and Dobby - Dobby is free." ~ Dobby the House Elf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:20 am 
She's ALIIIIIVE!!! :lol hey jenn, don't worry, we're patient kitties..

great avitar! I saw the movie, Dobby's HILARIOUS! :lol

They gave The Scorcerer's Stone two days ago on tv, it's funny to see the gang grew so much in a year's time...

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.
"Got it: that's a 'yes' to petals; a 'no' to pricks. I should remember that more often." -On Second Thought

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:01 pm 
Heya, TK!! :kiss

Yes, I'm alive... although, very tired. Thank you for being patient.

Hee... you like Dobby too, huh? He was hillarious. I liked seeing him jump on the bed at the beginning. :) I might just have to go and see the movie just to see him again.

Like I said... update soon. It's time for that talk with Giles. ;)

Cuidate, amiguita,

Jen

"For a seer, you have an incredible grasp of the fucking obvious." ~ Tara from, "Milestones: Chapter 14," by Lisa Countryman
"Got a sock. Master threw it, and Dobby caught it, and Dobby - Dobby is free." ~ Dobby the House Elf

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 565 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next