The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New/First Fic_ TRAVELER
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:59 pm 
TRAVELER

Author: Phoenix:glasses

Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, obviously…They belong to Joss W., ME, UPN and such and such. If they were mine would they ever end up where they are now? Don’t think so!

Pairings: W/T (duh), might develop X/A later.

Rating: not sure but lets be on the safe side; PG13. For angst and maybe some language.

Summary/Explanation: There are two AU’s. The first one is nearly the same as the TV series, except for the end of the 6th session and after that, at the end of ‘Seeing Red’, it was Willow who was shot instead of Tara and Buffy never got shot. Warren was running from the cops at the time he barged into the backyard, Buffy and Xander were talking in the house. Everyone was in the house so he was just shooting at the house, one bullet struck Willow upstairs at the same time cops got Warren. So the Dark Witch theme didn’t happen.

The second AU is very different.

Okay…English is my second language and this is my first fanfic ever, so cope with me.

“” Speech

<>Thoughts

*Flashbacks*

PART 1

Tara Maclay was sitting on her bed, looking out the window. If someone saw her from a distance they would have just thought that she was just admiring the Autumn view. But for anyone who knew her, it was a totally different story. She wasn’t looking at anything, she was just staring at nothing. All the light gone from her eyes.

“Tara!! Tara are you home??”

The voice made Tara come out of her trance and face the bedroom door. A bedroom full of memories, where she and Willow talked, hugged, kissed, became one. The room once full of joy, quirkiness and happiness, was now empty of anything but memories. The furniture was nearly the same, plus some new pictures and minus the carpeting. It hadn’t changed that much. But still it was different.

“TARA!!”

Tara got up and out of the room, she made her way down the stairs and to the kitchen, where stood Dawn, shouting…very loud! Tara smiled a little.

“You know Dawnie, I think every Tara in the 10 mile radius will come here now.” She said, giggling a little.

Dawn gave her a sarcastic smile “Yeah haha very funny, if you don’t like me shouting you should have answered sooner!”

Tara laughed again, and held up her hands in a ‘I surrender’ manner “Fine, fine. So what’s up? I hope all this shouting was not because you wanted a peanut butter sandwich.”

“No…I was just going to tell you that we have a Scooby Meeting in 20 minutes. Buffy send me to come get you.” Then she mumbled to her self “I was gonna ask for the sandwich after I said that.”

Tara smiled again “Okay, but you didn’t have to come all the way here, you could have phoned you know..” she said with a smirk.

“Hey, don’t look at me, it was Buffy’s idea! We were walking to the Magic Box after she collected me from school and I was telling her about this gorgeous new guy at the school. With the most, cutest brown eyes and the loveliest smile…”Dawn said going off to her Dream-land, “…and the way he walks and talks and eats…”

Tara lifted her eye-brows and smirked. Now she knew why Buffy send her here instead of calling! She could bet on it even!! Ohh...Buffy was soo in trouble! Dumping the Guy-Crazy sister on her! By the time she re-focused on Dawn, she was still talking about the same guy!

“…And drinks and runs and the way he says ‘wassup chick’, he is sooo romantic! And…”

Tara just had to cut in between…”Umm...Dawnie? Honey is there a point to this?”

“Oh?…oh yea, so I was speaking and suddenly she turned to me and said to come and get you!”

she thought. “Okay, I’ll put my shoes on and we can go.” With that she made her way upstairs.

Dawn’s smile faded once she was alone. She sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and looked out to the back-yard. She didn’t know why but she hated that backyard. she thought lamely. But she didn’t want to worry anyone with her feelings. Everyone was still hurting. After 6 months and still, it hurt her so much. But she wasn’t complaining, hurt meant remembering, and she never wanted to forget.

Tara came back downstairs and Dawn put her smile back on. “Ready?”. “Ready.” Tara replied, and they headed out to the magic shop for yet another Scooby meeting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Magic Shop, Buffy was killing some time training with Giles before Tara and Dawn arrived. Anya was counting her money and Xander was…well…Xander was reading a Spiderman Comic book hidden inside a ‘Demonology’ book.

In the Training Room, Buffy jumped and gave the ‘evil-bag-man’ a spinning kick. This promptly made Giles loose balance and fall on his butt. Which is never a good thing.

“Buffy! For the thousands of time! Please feel free to inform me when you are going to kick this bloody bag hard so I can hold on to it tighter!!” he said frustrated.

“Wops! Heheh sorry Giles, forgot…again” said a actually not-so-sorry Buffy, with a faked apologetic voice.

“Indeed, you did!...Okay Buffy, lets cut it here before anyone gets hurt, which is always me. And wait for Tara and Dawn to return.”

“Oki Giles!” said Buffy cheerily. And Giles swiftly exited the room shaking his head and mumbling something about ‘behind surgery’. Buffy looked at the man she considered her father with a smile and walked towards her changing section of the room. The smile didn’t fade from her face but did take a more sad form. She knew she was not the only one who thought of Giles as a surrogate father. All the Scooby Gang did. First to Dawn, Xander, Willow and herself. Then to Anya and Tara, the newest members by like 3 years. Actually to think about it Dawn was the newest member, thought Buffy.

As she finally finished dressing she looked around the training room, so many memories. She shook her head and closed her eyes as her smile faded. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes again. No one had to hear about her hurt now. She was Buffy, the vampire slayer. She could take on anything. She will deal, she would deal… she repeated inside her head. She put her smile back on and entered the shop part of the Magic Box she repeated to herself. replied her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya looked around at her friends. The friends who still took her in even after they learned she was back in the vengeance. She continued pretending to count her money while looking at each one of her friends. How well they had slipped into the little roles they gave to themselves. The I-am-okay-nothing-is-wrong poses that they did whenever they were around each other and how the smile slipped, when they thought no one was looking.

Anya didn’t need to look, she was a Vengeance demon in the end, she could feel it. Grief, Self-Blame, Shame, Longing, Helplessness and the Pain. She could go on with the list but there was no need to. She knew the exact moment her friends thought about ‘it’, the event that affected all of them so much.

Buffy’s smile would waver for a second. All the light in Tara’s eyes would just disappear, Dawn would completely lose her smile to put it back on in a few seconds. Giles would always ask a bit louder than usual for someone to get on that ‘dratted machine and make it work’, like he was expecting something. Xander would always put his right hand in his pocket, where Anya knew there was a yellow crayon, and would wrap his fingers around it. She sometimes wondered what was so important about the crayon. Must have meant something…and she would pretend to count her money, and think.

How interesting she wouldn’t have even thought of this affecting her. But she wouldn’t lie to herself, she had no tact after all, but she would work on it now, she didn’t let anyone know, that she knew, now did she? That was tact right? she though.

She looked up to the door bell jingling, and saw Tara and Dawn entering. She slipped in to her own role. “Oh…its you and here I though it was more money giving customers.” She said in a bored voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara and Dawn walked over to the table. Tara looked at Xander with suspicious eyes. He was after all laughing while reading a ‘Demonology’ text! “Um…Xander, what did Superman do this time.”

And as always Xander bit the bait; “Its not superman, its spiderm….DAMN!” He said as he realized he was caught. He sheepishly looked at Giles, who was giving him the evil eye.

“Weren’t you suppose to be looking for a Letmas Demon?” asked Giles.

“uh…yea I was…but this was a new issue comic and it was…uh…okay shutting up now.” He said when he saw the explanation was actually getting him into more trouble.

As this was happening Tara was sitting at the corner, looking at nothing particular, her eyes empty of their usual beautiful light.

She thought of 6 months ago. She always did. She told herself millions of times that dwelling on the past was not healthy. All she did was trying to come up with different outcomes, and what if’s.

What if she returned earlier or later? What if they didn’t get up? What if…what if…what if.

Everything was just playing over and over in her head.

When she return to Willow that night. *Can’t you just be kissing me right now?*

How they spend 2 nights together researching and well other important stuff. * well, I have an evil scheme of my own*

And the morning *Your eyes are so blue…*

She blinked several times. She remembered little detail for some reason. From her point of view of course. That didn’t mean she understood. Willow had given up magic for all of them. She was okay now. They were talking about finally putting on some clothes and joking about.

*I had worn a blue top, and Willow had a white shirt on. It was such a lovely day. Willow was walking towards the window, I was right behind her. As she reached the window, there were noises, like fire works but more rapidly. I saw Willow look out the window and gasp. I was two steps behind her. She turned to me quickly and took a hurried step towards me. She grabbed me by the shoulders and I…think she was going to push me to the ground, I closed my eyes and readied my self for the fall, I heard a last shot and some shouts outside, felt a little tremor as Willow trembled for a second and I waited for the push and the fall. But it never came.

I opened my eyes again and looked into her emerald green eyes, she looked right back at me. She blinked once and looked so deep into my eyes, her eyes open with wonder as if she never saw my eyes before. ‘Your eyes are so blue…’. I wanted to smile at the comment, kiss her deeply for that innocence. But she suddenly tripped and leaned on me. Something felt so warm on my shirt. I think her knees gave away because she became limp so sudden, I balanced her weight and lowered us to the floor. I think my response was automatic, I didn’t really know what was happening. I laid her to the floor and just looked at her for a few minutes I guess...Her eyes were still open, I reached over and closed them, if she was sleeping the light would disturb her.

I don’t remember what happened then. I was just sitting there watching her…sleep. Then there were people in the room, pulling me away. I looked around and saw Buffy she was leaning against the door, Xander was next to her on his knees. They were both just staring. I just looked, there was no sound, nothing had sound. I turned around to look at Willow, but someone was blocking me, I tried to focus on the man, paramedic…I think, or cop…not sure. His lips was moving, I think he was talking to me, I ignored, looked back at Buffy and Xander again. They were the same. Then Dawnie came running stopped at the door and started shaking her head, just shaking and shaking. Lips moving saying something over and over again. She backed away from the room until she came upon the wall and slid down. Sorry Dawnie…got to check on Willow, she was sleeping you see. I turn to see the peoples activities had slowed down. Some of them were shaking their heads and looking at their watches, writing things on papers. Now they were removing tubes form Willow. Why did they put them there at the first place anyway. How long has it been?

That’s all I remember before the darkness came over me*

Tara blinked a few times again and looked back at the gang. They seemed to be still discussing Xander’s Demonology vs. Spiderman situation. Anya looked at her a minute and Tara smiled at her, Anya smiled back.

“So guys!” interrupted Buffy “Are we going to talk about our two new problems or not?”

“Oh yes, certainly Buffy, indeed lets focus” agreed Giles.

“Oookay. Wanna start with the apocalyptic one or the minor ‘damn-I-missed-a-demon-last-night!’ one?

“I vote for the minor one” voted Xander “no need to worry our silly minds 5 minutes earlier then we should.”

“Yeah why not” everyone agreed.

“Oki! The reason why I asked Xander to check ‘suddenly disappearing demons’, which he was obviously not, was as you can guess some ugly ass demon pulled the disappearing act on me last night. Only with the help of a light show.”

Giles nodded his head “Buffy can you tell us exactly what happened?”

“Of course” Buffy said with a ‘I was gonna anyway’ tone. “Okay I was patrolling and after dusting like 3 vamps, I come across this gross and huge gray-ish Demon. We fought a little, It seem to have a bit difficulty and I think it knew that I was sooo gonna kick its hairy ass…”

Xander interrupted “It had a hairy ass???”

“Ew” said Dawn

Buffy rolled her eyes and sighed “NO! I was just going with the flow, okay? No hairy ass, its just a saying!! Anyways if it did have a hairy as I would sooo not even kick that thi…”

“Dear Lord! Can we please not talk about this demon’s buttocks! And Buffy please continue with the story!”

“Chill…Gee, so anyways I was going to kick his as…”

“BUFFY!!!”

“Okay Giles…gee. So he suddenly pushed me back and I landed on my as…” Buffy looked at Giles who was giving her the evil-eye “I mean I fell down, and suddenly he creates out this gooey looking blue stuff form a hole in its hand, makes it a ball and throws it at himself. The gooey stuff gets stuck on him and starts shining while growing. Like gross kindda thing…umm…oh oh like in Matrix where Neo was going to go to the Real World after the pill stuff and he touched the liquid mirror stuff and it was….all like covering him! Yeah like that but this was a lot more gooey and shiney blue and more uncool.”

Everyone nodded except for Giles who was all confused. He turned to Tara for explanation. Tara saw his confusion and explained “So basically the goo covered it. From head to toe.”

“Oh…”Then he turned to Buffy “Couldn’t you just say that” while pointing at Tara.

“Whatever” said Buffy “So as soon as the goo completely covered him he was…poof…gone”

“Hm…”Giles took off his glasses and cleaned them. “That is quite familiar”, he said and got up to go to book case. Where he looked for a certain book “A-ha” he exclaimed when he found it. He sat back down at the table and started flipping the pages. He stopped flipping them and held out the book for Buffy to see “Is this it?”

“Oh yea that’s the ugly!”

Xander leaned in to have a look and sat back down “True, ass not hairy”

Giles glared at him and the others laughed.

Anya looked at it “Oh! That’s a Traveler Demon. It can Travel though Alternative Universes!”

“How” Tara asked “I thought the Alternative Universes shifted a lot.”

“Well it is given three of them and it can only travel between those ones, special gift. The Carrier Liquid helps the crossing over, anything it touches and covers will directly pass to the directed Alternative Universe.” replied Anya.

Everyone looked at her for a second.

Anya rolled her eyes, “Carrier Liquid is the gooey thing!”

“Oh!” Exclaimed Xander and looked at Dawn. “Oh!” Exclaimed Dawn and looked at Buffy. “Oh!” exclaimed Buffy and looked at Tara.

Tara just looked back “What? I had guessed that already!”

“Yeah, only you guys are brainless!” Said Anya

“Anya!” exclaimed Tara and Giles. “Go easy on them, they don’t need to hear the obvious!” continued Tara, smirking.

“Hey!” Exclaimed the ‘brainless’ Three.

And they all laughed.

PART 2

The traveler demon was pretty pissed off. Of all the three universes it has been given, it probably had the worst three!!. It couldn’t even eat children in peace. One of the realities had a Vampire Slayer, one of them had a Demon Hunter and when he thought the last one was safe, there was the other trouble, a powerful Witch. If it could do more than grunting it would have probably been swearing his ass off. It had barely escaped from the Vampire Slayer first and ran to the one with the Demon Hunter, just its luck he was right in front of it. He used his second Carrier Liquid to go to the third one. Now a mighty demon was hiding in the bushes because it had run out of Carrier Liquid. It had to wait another 24 hours for its body to produce another one. With no other defenses it had no intentions of getting caught. It guessed it was safe for now since half an hour ago it saw the Witch, who was covered with a hooded cloak, was confronting 3 other vamps and hadn’t seen one behind her, therefore getting hurt before burning them to ashes. She had staggered out of the cemetery.

This was getting tiresome, it had to do something about this. Suddenly it had an idea, it smiled and got out of the bushes to find some delicious rat to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wounded figure walked up to her house’s porch slowly and opened the door. Grunting a little, she forcefully closed the door.

“Wilma…”she said weakly “…I’m home”. Of course as usual no one answered back. She was sure the wounds on her back were still bleeding a little but she didn’t care at that moment. She looked around the big house, she thought. She remembered times when the house was a lot fuller than this. And now it was just her and her loneliness.

She limped to the living room and sat on the couch slowly. “Casa de Summers” she said “with no Summers in it.” She leaned down and from under the couch took out the first aid kit. She could only heal minor wounds when she was wounded so she hoped nothing was too deep. She slowly unfastened her cloak she wore to hide her identity; she couldn’t bother with idiotic demons trying to hunt her at home. It was better that no one saw her. Flaming red hair fell from underneath the hood of the cloak. Emerald green eyes followed the black cloak as she put it gently on the table. She sighed and cleaned her wounds with fresh water. She then did a simple healing spell for the open wounds, she only had enough energy for the serious ones tonight. She would take care of the bruises some other day.

She was so tired she didn’t even try to go upstairs to bed; she just lay down to the couch.

Looking at the ceiling she remembered the days she didn’t have to do this alone, where she too had a family and friends. Of course being the best friend of the Chosen one was never a walk in the park but she was just the witchy side kick then. All of her friends, they were strong together.

She had started practicing magic 3 years before she had met Buffy, she had found a book about Wiccan principles and was in love with it at the moment she read the whole book. It seemed so right for her. Xander and Jesse were never interested in the craft but they liked to watch and encourage her on it.

Then the Summers family had moved to Sunnydale. Buffy became their friend immediately and the vampires and demons entered their world as well. They had won Joyce, Dawn, Giles and Buffy into their ‘family’ but they had lost Jesse. It was hard loosing your childhood friend, but they had coped.

For 3 years everything was good with the gang, then after high school graduation, Xander had gone to find himself and never returned, he did call to say that he was in Brazil and was staying though. That was the last time they heard from him and it was hard but they were happy that he was happy and safe. About 1.5 years later they had learned that Dawn was actually a ‘key’ and Joyce had brain tumor. Joyce didn’t survive the illness.

Trying to keep Dawn from Glory, Buffy had made Willow promise to protect Dawn and Sunnydale if anything happened to herself. A week after that speech between the best-friends, Buffy had sacrificed herself for Dawn and the World.

After the funeral Giles and Willow got though to Hank Summers in Spain and he had come and collected Dawn to take her with him to Spain. After the Tears of goodbye, Dawn had left. Willow had left like she let Buffy down with her promise but Dawn would be safe with her father. Two weeks after Dawn’s departure, Giles was called back to England by the Council. Willow had done the thing expected of her and told Giles that she would take care of Sunnydale that he could go. And again with the tears of goodbye.

A year ago Giles had called Willow to let her know that Faith had been killed in the prison and they had found the new slayer in England and started training her. Apparently she was a bit on the slow side for learning things. Ken…Kentucky…something…ah…JFK was too cocky as Giles put it lightly and certainly not ready for a real combat yet. Giles told Willow that unless something ‘happened’ to her that they will not be sending Kentucky to Sunnydale. Kentucky was the back up plan.

Now for about one and a half years she was still alone, living at the Summers Residence, going to UC Sunnydale and working part time at a computer company to pay her expenses. Willow Rosenberg was utterly and completely alone. Of course some of the people she met along the way were still around. Angel, Cordy and Weasly were in LA and, in many phone calls, had asked her to join them, but she had promises to keep and she would keep them as long as she could.

There was Oz, whom she had no idea where he was, and several ex-girlfriends that didn’t even last for several months. So they were out of the question. There was Riley, Buffy’s ex. But she didn’t know where he was, although she had sent a magical shovel after him to hit him on the head once. Hey she had warned him, he should be grateful that she felt pity and did not include the full disclaimer! There were names there and here but really none of them was an option.

thought Willow . Then she turned around and tried to fall asleep. It was tiring to be alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The traveler demon happily munched on its ‘rats’, as it thought of a way to create at least one safe Alternate Universe for itself. Sending one of the ‘trouble makers’ to another AU seemed like a good idea. That way it would roam free in one of the Universes.

It couldn’t send the Demon Hunter to another one because, he always hunted with a bunch of other people that seemed to be helping him. The same problem was with the Slayer’s Universe as well, she too slayed in packs meaning it couldn’t replace her either. That only left it with one option. Send the Witch away to one of the AU’s. She seemed to be alone while hunting, it was its best guess anyway. So the witch it was.

It would do it tomorrow night when she always went out to hunt; it would try to sneak behind her. She wouldn’t even know what hit her. It made a giggle-like sound and continued devouring its meal.

TBC...if you guys want me to.:glasses

Post subject: Re: New/First Fic_ TRAVELER
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:14 pm 
Love it! Great idea. This is gonna be interesting, I know it! :grin

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 3:37 pm 
Wow! This is really interesting! I hope there's a continuation :pray . Should be interesting to see the interaction between Tara and Willow if the demon succeeds in moving Willow between the realities.

Very enjoyable! :bigwave

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:38 pm 
I LOVE it! Everything is very (IMHO) realistic. You treat Willow's death with the respect that it deserves, and you beautifully portray the gang 6 months after the fact; still dealing with the pain in their own separate ways (I love Anya's monologue in the magick box: very true to character) but starting to move on.

I also like how you portrayed Tara's pov of Willow's death: Her denial of the fact a subtle betrayl of her inner strength. Plus, no dark witch, which is almost always of the good.

"Kentucky" as the backup plan: :lol :lol :lol now that's putting that upstart bitca in her place!

And you've set up (very believably I might add) a one-way ticket for AltWillow to Tara-land!

I find this fic not only enjoyable to read but also very facinating as well because its quite unique: The only fics that I've read (the only good ones anyway) that have had one of our two girls dead always have Tara be the one that, pardon the pun, bites the bullet. Yours is the first fic that I've ever read so far that takes things from Tara's perspective. Very intrigueing(sp?).

One minor critique: I noticed a few tense changes here and there, especially in Tara's flashback scene, so u might want to pick up a Beta if u don't already have one.

[RAMPANT WHINING]Plus, this is just me, but I kinda like thoughts in italics; makes it easier (for me) to separate them from the main text without having to search for the tags. [/RAMPANT WHINING]

Otherwise, like i said, LOVE it!!! I demand that we have more to enjoy. Or else! Now get back to writing! Get! i say, Get! :boot

---------------------------------

T: Ego tam aberraveram...

W: Te repperi. Semper te reperiam.

(Translated from "The Gift")

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 4:01 am 
I LOVE IT!!!! More soon please...:applause

And Kentucky....:rofl

Post subject: Traveler parts 3 & 4
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 7:13 am 
First i would like to say thanks to those who left feedback. Me happy!:applause

Washi: Thank you, i hope i can make it interesting!

LostWithoutTara: continuation you ask for? then continuation you shall recieve! Our girls are not going to see each other yet, but not long before they do, so hang in there.

TexanZeppo256: Wow...thats some feedback, thanks! Now i am worried i am going to let you down! i am way too new at this. Tara is going to be...fragile...for a few more chapters but then i am going to show her strong face, so dont worry. Um listening to your whining i decided that i will put the thoughts in italics also. And about the beta reader, i have no idea where to get one! and i already warned you guys that English is my second language so sorry about the mistakes! :spin Now i am getting back to work as commanded!

allykat: Glad you loved it! Yea, i never really liked 'Kentucky' so.... I hope i dont dissapoint!

Thanx Guys! Phoenix :glasses

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: Phoenix

Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, obviously…They belong to Joss W., ME, UPN and such and such. If they were mine would they ever end up where they are now? Don’t think so!

Rating: not sure but lets be on the safe side; PG13. For angst and maybe some language.

Summary/Explanation: There are two AU’s. The first one is nearly the same as the TV series, except for the end of the 6th session and after that, at the end of ‘Seeing Red’, it was Willow who was shot instead of Tara and Buffy never got shot. Warren was running from the cops at the time he barged into the backyard, Buffy and Xander were talking in the house. Everyone was in the house so he was just shooting at the house, one bullet struck Willow upstairs at the same time cops got Warren. So the Dark Witch theme didn’t happen.

Okay…English is my second language and this is my first fanfic ever, so cope with me.

~~~~~~~

PART 3

Tara was walking slowly, her head down as she was deep in thought. She had her hands wrapped around herself, unconsciously trying to warm herself in the autumn breeze. She could hear the dried leaves cracking under her shoes. Grass was wet from the rain that fell the night before. Sun was hidden behind gray rain clouds. she thought to herself .

She lifted her head up to realize that she was in her intended location. She looked at the tomb stone in front of her. She didn’t like coming here, some voice in her head kept saying that she should like visiting here. But she didn’t. All it did was reminding her that she had lost her Willow, her heart and her soul. Willow had taken a part of her with her when she lost the sparkle in her eyes. When she left…without her.

She opened her hand and looked at the round stone she had in her palm, she slowly leaned forward and put the stone on the tomb stone. Willow was Jewish after all, no need to break tradition.

She gazed at the writing on the stone.

WILLOW ROSENBERG

12 APRIL 1981 ~ 7 MAY 2002

SHE GAVE LIFE A LITTLE TOUCH OF MAGIC.

She smiled a little, the inscription was Buffy’s idea. Not because Willow used magic but because she was the magic in her friends lives; with her smiles, supportive hugs, funny long babblings, her feared resolve face and her undying friendship and support to all of them.

She wiped the tear that let itself down her face. “Hi” she said slowly “Sorry I couldn’t come and visit for a while…you know us, always busy with some Scooby stuff”.

She stopped for a minute and sat down in front of the grave. “I thought I would give you the latest news from the gang first…Dawnie really misses you so much but I think she is trying to hide it, actually everybody is hiding their hurt these days. Usually they would h-have opened up to me. But now they try to act like everything is all okay around me. We are all acting like we are okay…”she paused again, wiping another tear off her face “Well… so Dawn is doing well in her studies, except for maths but then again you were the only one who was ever good at maths, I personally hate it.” she smiled a little. “Xander and Anya keep stealing glances from each other. Buffy and I think we should just lock them in a room somewhere so they can work things out. They are both okay except for that little glitch.”

“Buffy quit her job in the Double Meat Palace, thank goddess. She uses her working out place behind the Magic Box as a dojo for teaching Martial Arts and Defense classes. It pays good, since it is Sunnydale. People wants to be able protect themselves so a lot of people are interested. She also re-applied to college again, she got accepted this time, she is going to start next semester. You would have been proud, she worked very hard to get in again; she thought it would have made you proud and happy…um…Giles decided to stay in Sunnydale, he has his old apartment back. Everyone is grateful because we don’t want to lose any more Scooby’s.”

She stopped for a minute, trying to remember something else she was going to say, “Oh and a bonus juicy gossip for you, Spike is back and he has a soul, and well…sometimes insane. It seems he was trying to remove the chip. Sometimes he talks all normal, sometimes just talking to himself and all. Its odd.”

“There is a reason why I came here today, wanted to tell you about the new big bad that’s in town. It is kind of disturbing. There is this new demon in town, a magical one, believe it or not. We think it is working with…R-Rack. We don’t know that he wants for now but he is killing very randomly. He leaves a mark on the victims chest and takes a part of their bodies…” She took a deep breath before continuing, she didn’t really like talking about this, but she had to get it out of her head.

“First he killed a young girl, took her eyes. Then a demon and took one of his lungs out. Not a very pretty sight, and guess who had the p-pleasure to stumble upon it and found it? Me, of course. The third one was a demon too, with three hearts, took one of them. The forth victim was a local witch, we had met her once, Alice, maybe you remember, her right hand was missing. Then the last one we found was a man, it took his legs.

We don’t know why it kills yet, and there can be more bodies. We don’t find all the bodies in this town after all. We are researching but without your hacking skills it is going slow”

Tara skidded closer to the tomb stone and rested her hand on it. “We were talking about this yesterday night and when Buffy said ‘local witch’ for a second…” another tear jerked down her face, “…just for second, I thought ‘Willow, don’t let it be Willow’. I forgot ag-again, like I always do when i-i wake u-up alone…” tears started falling freely from her face now and she tightened her grip on the tomb stone, “…and I think you are just in the bathroom or making breakfast. When I see something funny on the TV and I look to see if you are laughing too, but you are not there.”

She heard a thunder in the sky and then a few rain drops slowly fell to her face mixing with salty tears. As Tara continued to cry, the faster the rain started to fall. She was getting soaked but she didn’t feel it or she didn’t care. She gripped the tomb stone tightly not wanting to let go, hugging it as she continued to cry. “I m-miss you so m-much and I h-hurt…b-but you a-are not there t-to make i-it all b-better…I j-just had y-you b-back, its n-not f-fair, its n-n-not” she realized her stutter was getting worse but she couldn’t stop it. “Everyone a-acts like i-its o-okay but i-its NOT!” she screamed slowly, she was hysterical. “I c-c-cant do this without y-you…p-please come b-back…please d-don’t leave me h-here on my o-own…please, please, please…I’ll d-do anything! Please. PLEASE!” She screamed with all she had and fell on the grave in a fetal position, crying.

After a few minutes when her crying slowed down a little she opened her eyes to see a pair of feet coming her way. But she didn’t have the strength to get up. She just laid there and continued crying softly.

Buffy stopped right next to Tara and knelt down gathering the witch gently in her arms to help her sit up. Tara seeing the person was Buffy allowed her to help her sit up, trying to dry her tears despite the rain. Buffy sadly looked at Tara, soaked from head to toe, just like herself. “Hi Tara” she said gently, she then turned to Willow’s grave and put a white rose on the grave, “Hey Will” she said with the same “looking after her are you?” she asked in a jokingly soft voice. She turned back to Tara, “Had a feeling you might come here today” she explained gently, Tara just looked at her.

“You know…I visit her every time I patrol here” Buffy continued “She nearly always kept me company on my patrols so now I am keeping her company, I thought no need to break the tradition .” She smiled “Just change it a little.”

Tara smiled a little. Buffy continued “We don’t talk about her anymore, do we?” she asked sadly. Tara shook her head.

“It is too hard for me” said the slayer, looking at Tara. “I can’t even imagine how it is for you.”

Tara felt her eyes water again “It’s unbearable” she whispered. Buffy just nodded, looking at Willow’s grave again “She was the best-est friend I could have asked for, I wish last year was better, it was such a waste of our time with her, and now…we can never make it up to each other. A week or so before she…left…she and I had a talk, how we would make it up for the time we lost. She suggested we would do best-friend-like things like sleep-overs and she talked about and planned the whole thing for at least five minutes before I reminded her that we live at the same house anyway. All she did was look dumbfounded and said ‘Oh, I forgot about that’, then she continued babbling about how we can do a best-friend-like movie night!”

Both Buffy and Tara softly laughed at this. “Yes, that sounds like Willow alright.” Tara said. “I was afraid we were forgetting her” she admitted “nobody talked about her anymore, I know it was because it hurt but still, I don’t want to let her go, for her to slip away. I couldn’t live with that, I need a part of her with me.”

Buffy smiled at this “Okay then from now on, we’ll say it if something reminds us of her, okay?”. Tara smiled “Okay.”

Both the girls got up. “See ya later tonight Will” Buffy said casually. Tara leaned down and kissed the stone “Later love” she whispered.

As the girls slowly started to walk home, a figure from the bushes emerged and watched the 2 girls as they disappeared from its sight. It then turned around to look at the grave in front of it. it thought angrily thought with a snarl.

If anyone had seen it now they would have just thought it was a simple guy visiting a grave, but as it always said .

It growled one more time and his eyes flashed for a slip second before turning around and disappearing in the bushes again. It hated setbacks.

PART 4

Willow slowly started to wake up as morning lights started to disturb her, she tried to roll in her bed to try to avoid the stupid sun rays. As she rolled she suddenly ended up on the floor with a ‘Of!’. She looked around in confusion for a minute before remembering that she had slept in the couch the previous night. Then as she remembered, her aches and pains made themselves known.

“Okay, okay I get it, ouchy” she mumbled to herself, a habit she picked up during the last year or so. When she managed to sit with her legs crossed, she mumbled a simple healing spell and her aches felt better almost immediately. She got up a bit too fast and she remembered the healing spells didn’t really stop her from feeling sore. “More ouchy”.

She looked at the time on her wrist watch and groaned when she saw the time. “Oh come on! It can’t be 7.15 am! I came in 5 hours ago for goddess’s sake! Why can’t I sleep, why?” she complained as she made her way upstairs for a shower. After a warm shower she put on her favorite bath robe and made her way down stairs to eat some breakfast. She settled down on the table with some cereal, “I think I am going to go out to the coffee shop for my morning mocha fix today, it is all sunny and fuzzy, so, out it is…” she decided. As she got dressed she hummed ‘mochas...mochas…mochas…nice mochas…tasty mochas…energy filled mochas’ “Hmm…maybe I should get two mochas for afterwards when I am hacking into the police network…ooo good idea, yay me!” and with that she was out of the door.

She walked the streets without really looking at anything; her goal was set, to be filled with mochas in about 2 minutes. she thought as she hummed the mission impossible theme song

She went in and out quickly with her mochas and went straight home. Where else was she gonna go anyway. The day flew by quite quickly. She hacked into several places for her ‘hunting’ job. She decided to catch up on her programming for work and worked on that for an hour or so.

She loved her computer and she usually marveled at what she could do with her hacking skills, she could do nearly anything. If she wanted she could play with everyone’s bank account or make herself disappear from the world. No proof of her existence and with that kind of a power she could do anything. Of course there was no way she was going to do that! She just liked to know she could!

She thanked the goddess sometimes because she had no desire to misuse her magic. She knew she had become very powerful and to this date she managed to keep it pure. The only time she would ever use magic to help herself were the healing spells but that was light magic so it was safe and it was allowed. Other than that she would use elemental magic. Call on the elements for help. The use of fire, water, air and earth was way more than enough for her but she had also developed telekinesis and telepathy. All cool and all but all of them required a great deal of responsibility, she was glad she had people over the years to help her with both her powers and the teaching of the responsibility of it all.

Willow glanced outside and saw that it was nearly getting dark, she sighed softly and went upstairs to change in to her hunting clothes. She put on some comfortable black khakis and a dark green long sleeved top. She knelt down to wear her black sneakers and pulled out her black hooded cloak from the wardrobe. By the time she was downstairs it was already dark.

“Showtime!” she exclaimed as she pulled on her cloak and she was out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Ow!” she exclaimed as she landed on her ass after the stupid vampire kicked her. She looked at him “Do you have to kick? It hurts you know!” she said as she got up.

The vampire smirked at this, “Yea babe, that’s what we do” he then turned to his friend “Lets get her for a nice magical meal!”. They both laughed.

“Oh Goddess! That was the lamest thing I ever heard you…you…fangy bad vampires!” she blurted out.

“Oh” the second vamp replied “and that was any better?”

“Well..” said Willow, her face scrunched up as she thought “At least I am working on it you evil spawn-ish thing!” she said as she called on fire and toasted one of the vamps. The other one looked at the witch’s other lame remark and Willow seeing the opportunity used her telekinesis to stab the thing with a stake.

“Well” she grumbled “at least my horribly bad remarks make them freeze long enough for me to get rid of them…”she looked around questionably “…and I don’t know if I should be offended by that or not!”

She continued walking through the cemetery as she came upon a familiar tomb stone. She leaned against it “You know what Buff, you should have really taught me some cool and snappy remarks to quip at the vampires, I really suck at them.”

She took a step back from the grave and looked at it, “How are you tonight, having fun up there?” she said pointing above, “Actually probably you are bored by now.” She said with a laugh “No vamps to fight there, right? Well I got to continue my patrolling. See you tomorrow. Say hi to Jesse and your mom from me…oh and Jenny too of course, hope she is not trying to educate you on computers!” she turned to leave but hesitated for a second and turned half way to the grave “I miss you, you know…” she whispered “Its kindda lonely here without the best friend slayer running around. And with you gone everybody else is gone too…” Then she turned around and continued patrolling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Traveler demon was hiding in the bushes waiting for the witch to pass by so it could attack. After a few hours it heard footsteps and looked behind it to see the witch approaching. He was getting himself ready but about 3 vampires jumped in front of the witch. It could see and hear everything from where it was.

~~~~~~~~~~

As the vamps suddenly jumped in front her, Willow took a step back but not nearly quick enough since the female vamp slashed at her with that ‘claws’ of hers and managed to cut her from her collar bone to her shoulder.

Willow hissed in pain and took another step back, she looked at the wound and saw it was not too deep but deep enough. She also noticed her ‘now ripped’ favorite top.

“You bitch!” she exclaimed “I loved that top!” and she send the vamp flying with a flick of her hand. She didn’t have time to say anything else as the other two vamps attacked her at the same time. She raised her hand and called on Earth. One of the vamps started sinking as a quick ‘earth’ formed right under him. As he was half way down Willow stilled the earth and the vamp was stuck.

The other one looked at Willow wide eyed as Willow called on Water and the vamp started freezing but not before he delivered a good punch to her face.

She feel to the ground again but got up quickly rubbing her face, “Now that’s gonna bruise” she whined.

She looked around for the female vamp and saw that she had gotten up and now was running towards her. She raised her hands again and felt the heat forming in her palm as a fire ball appeared and she quickly threw it at her opponent. She was dust in less then a few seconds.

Willow then looked at the vamp that was trying to claw his way out of the earth, she walked towards him as she took out her stake and knelt down to stake him.

“Poof goes the vampy!” she sang to the melody of ‘pop goes the weasel’.

As she was walking towards the ice-sculpture she just created she exclaimed “Wow I think that was a good pun! Ooo I said a good pun! Yay me!”

She stopped in front of the last vamp, she steadied the tip of her stake and pushed it through the thin layer of ice and through the vamps heart with her telekinesis. The vampire went ‘poof’ but to Willow’s amusement the ice sculpture remained. “Ooo pretty!” she snickered.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The traveler demon watched as the Witch eliminated her opponents. It did realize that she was wounded though, it hoped that would make its job easier.

It heard the witch snickered and she started to walk towards its direction as she passed in front of it, it slowly got up from behind the bushes and got its Carrier Liquid ready as it sneaked up on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

As Willow walked past the bushes, she felt something watching her; she continued to walk but called upon fire, just in case.

She had a bad feeling about this, some part of her kept nagging for her to take off running but another part told her that it couldn’t be that bad.

She heard a growl behind her and turned around to see a huge demon. She quickly took in the situation. The creature had something round and shiny in its palm and it certainly looked threatening. She saw it raise its hand to throw that shiny thing at her. As the shiny thing left its hand and sped towards her, out of reflex she threw a fire ball at it and then the shiny thing hit her. She didn’t feel anything at first, and in the meantime had the luck of watching the demon who threw…something at her, burn to cinder.

She slowly looked to her chest as she felt something hot spread over her. She saw something gooey spreading itself. She panicked and tried to get it off of her. But it was no use, it kept getting bigger and covering her, hot turned into cold and she fell to the ground, she was suddenly feeling very tired. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t breathe as the thing spread over her face. The last thing she thought before the darkness took over her was; Then the oblivion came.

TBC...

Pleeeaasseee leave feedback:pray

Love it, Hate it?

Post subject: Re: Traveler parts 3 & 4
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 8:44 am 
hey,

gotta say really liked the update. The first part was pretty sad but i definitely enjoyed the part where willow tried to come up with snappy remarks. very cute!

you´re doing a great job. can´t wait to see what happens next...so update soon. please!!!

akira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 10:27 am 
Moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremore!!!!!:bounce

Wow, this is really great. I hope you will update again very soon.

The scene with Tara at the grave was very powerful and touching. Made me cry.

And for a first-timer you sure seem to have gotten the hang of how to do :devil cliffhangers.

How can you kill people who killed people, to show that killing people is wrong?

I've kissed her best friend. I've reached into her best friend's pocket and fished around for keys. And I gave her best friend my number. I must be doing something totally, totally wrong... - TBSOL by Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 12:37 pm 
EP, you made me cry my eyes out. That was good! Great even. The 'Tara in the cemetary' scene was so freakin good. SOO good!

I loved 'lonely' Willow trying to be the Slayer in a way, and being all alone.

I'm loving this, and I hope you update before I leave. :grin

-------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 1:26 pm 
Tara visiting Willow's grave - very touching and dramatic. The second part with Willow and her punning was a nice contrast to it. But what's gonna happen to her? Will she be okay? :pray

Oh, and to answer your question: Love the fic. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:09 pm 
Wow....

I love this story already. You don't need to warn us that english is your second language either, very few errors in those four LONG chapters. I thought it amusing you referred to Wesley as 'Weasly' or was that intentional ?? :-)

I like how you write Willow (I adore Willow, in case you didn't know:) ).. the way you write her I can so easily visualize her actually acting like on TV. Her babling on the way to the coffee shop was very good, most of all the last part "oh look I'm here".. sooo Willow that :D .

Also love the way Willow talks to herself and tries in vain to come up with cute one-liners. For all her cheery pep-talk and behaviour it still must be an awfully loonely existence for her, heck that demon did her a favour. Her last thought before losing consiousness confirms her lonelyness.

When Tara was crying at Willow's grave I half-expected that it was Willow in those boots coming towards Tara. Don't know if that was intentional but that was my first guess, would have been a bit too easy perhaps :-). That scene of Tara crying in the rain was touching indeed, very sad. It's made better to some extend by us knowing about the Travel demon's plans though.

Good thing that both Buffy and Tara realize that not talking about Willow isn't helping anyone at all.

I do hope Willow survives the dimension-travel-trip fairly unharmed. After all, humans aren't build for travelling dimensions :) . It's so good to about Willow who has avoided dark magics on her own, with good guidance sure... but she started learning magic earlier either way and it seems she read up on wicca first. Good that, I like 'responsible yet powerfull' Willow.

Enough of my rambling for now, but hey... you DID ask for feedback :D . This story was truly a nice suprise, made my day.

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 6/25/03 2:16 pm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2003 3:37 pm 
Excellent update Eternal!

Traveler
Quote:
“She nearly always kept me company on my patrols so now I'm keeping her company. I thought no need to break the tradition.” She smiled “Just change it a little.”
I loved that part. The tradition bit is a very subtle, but very GOOD addition. Excellent writing!

If I may ask, what is your first language?

Also about getting a Beta reader: I could recomend a few Beta's to you, or if you're just desparate I could take a whack at it. I already took the liberty of copying parts 3-4 onto a Word document and highlighting a couple grammar and spelling mistakes that I spotted... with different colored pens, of course. ;)

Click HERE if u wanna look at my first beta attempt.

... and did I mention that I'd like to be a beta REALLY BADLY?

And I'm totally sorry if setting my expectations so high for this story is scaring you, but its soooo good!!! I just can't help it!

Anyway, love the story so far: It's coming along very nicely. I can't wait for more!!!

Edited by: TexanZeppo256 at: 6/26/03 1:21 am

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:24 am 
Hmm :hmm

The crowd say... yes please continue...!

:smash

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:11 am 
!!!APRIL APRIL APRIL!!!!

ghehe Howwo Mommie, how's going?

i so love this fic, and YAY:dance My name is in it!!

ghehe:P i can't wait for the next update because i'm addicted to your fic already...so...Update soon?? Like, now? :read

Well i will talk to you later....

Ba'bye Mommie...

Love: Jesse:blush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:59 am 
Hey April cutie!!!:kiss

Wow i just can say you started a great story.....and i am curious what comes next. Hope we see a happy ending:pray

Hmm i wonder where Willow will be after that travel thingy:glasses

Please more April this story rocks:bounce

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

Post subject: Coming Soon!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:59 am 
Responses

Thanx for the feedback ppl!

Akira_ Thank you. You are right, the first one was sad.

Diebrock_ okokokokokokokokokokokokok…. Thanks! Yea I get the whole cliffhanger thing, don’t I? lol.

Washi_ I made you cry? Ooo bad me, bad me! Sorry about that, here, a cookie form me! *gives cookie*.

LostWithoutTara_ Don’t worry, I will look after Willow. She’ll be fine, (for now…*evil laugh*)

Grimlock72_ Wow that’s some feedback, but I am not complaining. Just the opposite, do this all the time!! I adore Willow as well! That’s why I went for the whole responsible yet powerful Willow theme, and well because I need her powerful for the plot to make sense…:wink Weasly was written the way it was not because I don’t like him or anything. But when Faith had Willow (S3) he was all ‘lets not trade’, kind of a thing. And Willow might refer to him differently if she knew. So in this AU she knows :laugh

The feet in the grave yard were supposed to trick you, but I didn’t think anyone would get it. Good for u! The dimension travel was NOT for humans that’s why it had such a painful effect on her.

Good to have your ‘ramblings’. Thanks for reading!

TexanZeppo256_ Wow another long one. yippe! I thought the tradition was cute too. The problem with a beta is that I barely have time to write a story let alone beta it and check it over again. So for now I’ll go beta-less. But if I need one later on, I would appreciate it if you could help since you want to be one so much. Thanks for reading and I hope I don’t disappoint!

The vamp nurd_ If the crowd says ‘continue’, I should listen!

Drumbly_ Hey kiddo! Thanks for reading, glad you like it! More will follow! Luvs!

SoL_ Thanks Nat! You will have to read more and see for your questions! Hahah!

Reaaddd mooreeeee, reaaaddd mooreeee…….

~~~~~~

The story is coming up sometime today…it could have been better but I don’t have time!

Phoenix:glasses

Post subject: Part 5 and 6
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:35 pm 
Hey, April's computer is being an ass, so she asked me to post for her. Here we go!

Author: Phoenix

PART 5

Buffy woke up to someone laughing their ass off. She grunted, somewhat inhumanly, and rolled to her side to try to resume her beauty sleep.

After a minute the laughter again rang in the house, a lot more loudly if that was possible. Buffy opened one of her eyelids to look at the time.

“Aaaargh!!” she screamed in fury as she hopped out of her bed and stormed out of her bedroom, following the laughter downstairs and she saw…Dawn.

Dawn who was watching morning CARTOONS at 8.30 AM in the morning!!!

She had to be eliminated! Buffy took in a huge breath and….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“DO YOU HAVE ANY FREAKING IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS???”

Tara was suddenly woken up from her sleep by the animalistic scream.

She stood up in her bed clutching her heart as she waited for it to calm down.

she glanced at the watch and grimaced <…At 8.30 in the morning. Uh oh, we are not going to hear the end of this.> She thought.

She got up and put on her bathrobe as she listened to the shouts coming from downstairs. She made her way downstairs to prevent any killings that may occur any second.

She looked in the living room to find a furious Buffy and an annoyed Dawn. Dawn saw Tara and whined sarcastically.

“Oh hey Tara, welcome to the NaziBuffyVille; home of the angry slayers and the forbidden morning cartoons.” She said rolling her eyes.

Buffy gave Dawn the evil eye. “You young lady are in deep trouble! What was on the stupid morning cartoons that required that much laughing?!”

“Roadrunner played a trick on Coyote again.” Dawn replied as if her answer was so obvious.

Buffy’s eyes bulged out of her eye sockets “What?? You are telling me that a 2000 year old cartoon made you laugh that loud!!! You already watched every possible episode with that stupid bird and that dumbass dog in it!! You woke me up from my beauty sleep, I need MY beauty sleep!” she screeched.

As Tara continued to watch the scene fold out in front of her, Dawn looked at her sister and huffed sarcastically.

“Yea I can tell you do, actually you shouldn’t wake up for another 25 years!! You sure need it!” She blurted out.

thought Tara, as she looked at Buffy and Dawn.

“That’s it!!! You are going down!!” screamed Buffy and charged at Dawn.

Dawn saw her older sis running towards her in slow motion and started running in the opposite direction while screeching her head off.

Tara shook her head and took off after the two girls; shouting “Buffy! Dawn! Settle down right this minute!! Remember you love each other!”

“No we don’t!!!” came the sisters union reply, as they continued running around the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander had woken up about an hour ago and now was rummaging though his fridge to find some breakfast. However all tries were in vain since he had forgotten to shop that week, therefore had a little that would be called edible. Not counting Anya’s edible underwear which she forgot here.

He sighed and rested his hands on the counter. He really wanted to call Anya and try to talk to her today, to explain himself and to beg, if necessary to start over again. But he couldn’t do that on an empty stomach.

he thought, then he had an idea.

He looked at the time and saw it was 9.30 a.m., he picked up the phone and dialed.

“Hello…” came a half annoyed, half tired voice.

“Hey Tara, it’s Xander. What’s up?”

“Oh nothing, just the usual morning carnage at the Summers household” Tara replied wearily.

Xander had to laugh at this “Okay let me guess, Dawn was pissed because Buffy is making her do homework on a Sunday?”

“Nope try again.”

“Okay Dawn was caught ‘borrowing’ Buffy’s new shirt?”

“No. Last chance...”

“Hmm…okay then, oh! The morning cartoons and beauty sleep case again?”

“Bingo!”

“Hahah okay then are they calm yet?”

“Yes they are both sitting on the couch, sulking.” Tara said in an amused voice.

“Okay maybe this will cheer them up; how about I take my favorite ladies out for breakfast on this lovely morning?” he asked.

Xander waited as Tara thought about it, after a minute “Yes sure, sounds great Xand, Thanks. It saves me form cooking. When shall we get ready?”

“How about an hour?”

“Sure”

“Oh and Tara, I want to invite Anya too, but there is no way she is gonna say yes to me sooo I was…kinda wondering…um…”

Tara, as if she caught the queue, offered “Xander why don’t you tell her that it was my idea?”

“Okay” Xander said sheepishly “Thanks Tara, see you in an hour”

“Bye”

As they both hung up Xander hopped couple of times where he was standing and dialed the phone again to invite Giles too. Giles told him that ‘he would love to’ in a British manner and told him that he will make his way to the girls house.

Xander took a deep breath and dialed the phone one more time to call Anya. After 20 minutes of persuasion, he managed to get Anya to come with them.

He hanged up the phone again and did his happy Scooby dance; this was going to be a good day.

He had no idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara looked at the Summers sister whom had stopped sulking once they had learned that Xander was treating them to breakfast. Now they were happily chatting, the fact that they wanted to kill each other an hour ago completely forgotten. She was just about to say something when the door bell rang and she moved over to the door to answer it.

“Oh hey Mr. Giles” she said smiling “Come in.”

Giles smiled at the young girl and said “Thank you but seriously Tara, you should by now know not to verbally invite anyone in.”

Tara laughed softly “Well Mr. Giles first of all it is sunny out and second I can see your aura, which tells me that you are yourself.”

Giles smiled at his and murmured “You should have been there when I was a demon and my own slayer was trying to slay me!”

They both laughed as they joined Buffy and Dawn in the living room.

“Hey Giles!” said the Summers ladies as Giles came in.

“How cool is that, that Xander is taking out us for breakfast!” exclaimed Dawn.

Tara smiled “Very.”

The door bell interrupted them again and Dawn run up to the door to see Anya.

“Greetings Dawn”

“Hey Anya, how is your money today?” asked Dawn. She had found the way to the Vengeance Demon’s heart and she was going to use it!

Anya’s face lit up and she smiled widely before replying “Good, thanks!”

With that Anya was ushered in by Dawn. All the others looked up as Anya came in.

“Hello! Hey Tara, this idea required brilliant brains. Good for you!” Anya exclaimed in her unique way.

“Okaayy, I am guessing that meant ‘thanks for inviting me’, in some weird sense.” Said Buffy. The others nod.

The door bell rang once again. “Wow” murmured Buffy “People are actually ringing the door bell today...you people usually just burst in.”

The others smiled and they all went to open the door.

“Hey ladies!” said Xander, then saw Giles who had already started to clean his glasses at the comment and added “and a fine British gentleman.”

“Shall we go then.” Suggested Giles as the ‘ladies’ stopped giggling.

With that they all steeped outside, chatting and laughing along the way to the restaurant.

“All this breakfast talk reminds me of when Willow was keeping a diary about us and she was…” she suddenly turned bright red when realized what she was about to say to the gang.

“Oh! Is this the story with Sassy Eggs?” Asked an excited Dawn.

Both Buffy and Tara looked at her with their mouths open. While the others were looking at the three of them.

“How do you know about the Sassy Eggs??” asked Buffy

Tara looked at Dawn, then to Buffy “How do you know about the Sassy Eggs???”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lone figure on the ground of the cemetery, groaned as her consciousness returned. She rolled to her back and slowly opened her eyes, only to close them again as bright sun light rushed to her eyes.

“Oh, Goddess…” she whispered as her head started throbbing painfully. She tried to move her right hand to cover her eyes but her move was cut short as pain shot though her collar bone and shoulder. She whimpered as other bruises and cuts began to register.

When she thought she gathered enough energy, she slowly sat up with the help of her left hand. She clutched her right arm to her stomach so she wouldn’t disturb her shoulder more than it already was.

She looked around dizzily, wondering where she was. Then it registered, she was still at the cemetery.

She tried to rummage though her brain on what happened. She remembered the demon and the shiny thing it threw at her.

she thought she smirked

Her smirk faded as her wounds started to hurt more. She threw a part of her cloak to her side and looked at her shoulder. It looked bad and blood was leaking a little. She looked around again and then at her watch. 10.45 am.

She looked at her wound again and debated internally if she could perform a mild healing spell or not. Her question was answered when another shot of pain rang in her head. Whatever that demon threw at her, sure had painful side-effects.

she thought gloomily.

She hoisted herself to her feet slowly and wobbled a little. She balanced herself and started walking. She kept her cloak on, it would look weird when people would see her but it was better then people seeing her blood covered shirt.

As she was walking, the idea of walking provided to be a very unstable idea after all. She was getting weaker and weaker every step. She bowed her head and looked at the road to make sure she was still on her feet. Her hood was still on so she was getting strange looks form passing people. She thanked the goddess that it was a Sunday morning, if it was any other day there would have been a lot more people on the streets.

By the time she arrived at her house she was so drained she had a hard time opening the door. She stumbled in to the house and fell to the ground as she closed the door. There was no way she could make it upstairs. Her eyes were blurry and the pain was almost unbearable, she knew she was going to pass out soon.

She managed to get up one more time and headed to the couch. She barely made the last steps as she threw herself on the couch with her cloak and hood on. As soon as her head hit the pillows on the couch she was unconscious.

She didn’t realize that the picture frames were different. She didn’t realize that some of the furniture was different. She didn’t realize she wasn’t really at home.

PART 6

The whole gang was happy and very full as they got out of the restaurant and started walking to the Summers household…taking the long way home, after all, all the food they ate had to be digested.

“Oh my! I am sooo full!” Exclaimed Buffy “And a full slayer is a happy slayer. Thanks a bunch Xander!”

Everyone chorused the same.

“Wow the Xand-man is the hero of the day! I am very proud! And don’t thank me, thank my bonus check!”

“Thank you Bonus check!” exclaimed Anya. Everyone looked at her. “What? I’ll let you know that money, checks and credit cards are very under appreciated! They make our sooo easy and wonderful!”

Everyone snickered as Anya continued to count all the things they should thank.

As they approached the house Anya was still counting off items. “And check cards and debit cards and saving accounts and coins and…hmm I think that’s about it.” she finalized feeling very happy with herself.

“That’s very good Anya, we will remember that in the future.” said Tara

“How can we forget???” asked Giles.

Giles was the first one to climb the porch to open the door but he suddenly froze in his tracks. “Oh dear, Buffy can you come here please.” He whispered.

Buffy looked puzzled and stepped next to Giles with the rest of the gang right behind them. Giles continued “Were you hurt last night on patrol?”

“No, why?”. Giles looked at Buffy and pointed at the door handle, which had blood on it.

“Oh.” Said Buffy before she took out her keys and slowly opened the door. She slowly pushed the door open but remained outside with the others. She heard Tara gasp “There is blood on the floor.” Tara stated.

“Did someone break in?” asked Dawn.

“I don’t know Dawn” replied Buffy “We’ll go in slowly. Follow me.”

Once all of them were in the house they closed the door and slowly walked to their living room.

Buffy, who was at the front of the group, stopped when she saw a black cloaked figure on the couch.

“What the hell?” whispered Xander.

“There is someone on the couch.” Stated Anya.

“Really?” Buffy said not taking her eyes off the figure.

“Yes, really. Don’t you see?” asked Anya confused.

Xander walked next to Anya “An, I think she was being sarcastic.”

“Oh okay” Anya whispered back.

“So are we gonna check who this is?” Asked Dawn, not understanding why they were all just staring.

“Why would someone just come into our house and lie on our couch, this might be a trap.” Said Buffy.

“Well, whoever it is, is hurt.” Tara pointed out the blood that was dripping from the side of the couch. “Can’t be that dangerous...”

“Is he/she alive?” asked Xander.

“Is there a way to know if this was a trap or not?” whined Buffy.

“We might have a way” said Tara, turning to Buffy “I can check his/hers aura to see what kind of a person he/she is."

“Good idea Tara” said Giles “Go ahead.

Tara inhaled and closed her eyes, then she opened her eyes again and looked at the figure, a female, she determined.

She was going to turn to Buffy to ‘report’ this newly found info, when she did a double take and looked at the figure again. Something so familiar, yet so different. She took a step forward as her eyes watered suddenly.

“It can’t be…” she whispered to herself.

But Buffy with Slayer hearing caught it. “What can’t be Tara?”

Tara didn’t answer “It can’t be…” she repeated.

“Tara?” Dawn asked as Tara took another step towards the figure.

Tara closed her eyes, took a deep breath and opened them again. She saw the same thing, she repeated the movement again but the same result. “This can’t be real…”.

“Tara?” This time it was Buffy who asked softly. Buffy was worried about her friend; she was just staring at the figure for 2 minutes saying ‘it can’t be’.

Tara walked towards the figure and knelt next to it. Buffy seeing this move took two quick steps to get Tara away from the mysterious figure. Tara raised her hand to stop Buffy, who was right behind her and slowly maneuvered her hand to the hood of the figure. All she could hear was everyone’s breathing patters.

She took another deep breath and slowly pushed the hood back. As she saw the figure’s face she pushed herself away from the figure and fell back taking Buffy down with her.

“Oh God!” came an exclamation behind her and she turned and saw Dawn holding both her hands to her mouth. Gaping at the figure in disbelief.

Buffy got off the floor at an agonizing slowness. “Will?” she whispered. She could feel something in her ripping, shouting that this can’t be Willow, her best friend in the world.

“Oh God…” she took another step forward but stopped freezing where she was. She turned back to look at the others. Everyone had the same look on their faces; confusion, fear, relief and pain of the past.

“Dear lord.” said Giles slowly. He saw that no one else was able to move so he walked to the couch and turned the red headed girl that died 6 months ago on her back so they could see her fully. It was really her.

He slowly undid her cloak to see a wide gash on her right collar bone to her shoulder. She had an angry red bruise on her left side of her face. He knew he had to say something to get to the rest of his children, for them slip out of their shock, and the best way was to slip into ‘taking care’ mode.

“Dawn,” he said in a commanding but shaky voice “I want you to go get some towels from upstairs and take them to Buffy’s room. Make sure they are not white.”

Dawn looked dumbfounded for a minute but nodded quickly and ran upstairs to accomplish her task. Suddenly the rest of the gang, except for Tara, turned to Giles, to wait for his commands so they could help Willow in any way that they could.

“Xander, go boil some water and bring it upstairs. Anya run and get the first aid kit.”

He then turned to Tara who was still on the floor and knelt next to her, grabbed her shoulders and gently shook her to get her to look at him. Tara looked at Giles with empty eyes. Giles looked straight into Tara’s eyes and spoke softly and firmly. “Tara, now I want you to get up and go to your room to look for any herbs that might help Willow’s recovery.” Tara continued to look at him. “Tara!” He said more forcefully, this time getting her attention. “Willow needs you; can you do this for her?”

Tara looked at him and determination filled her eyes as she nodded quickly and ran upstairs to her room.

Giles turned to Buffy. “Buffy help me carry her to your room”. Buffy nodded and walked over to Willow, carefully picking her wounded body up and made her way up the stairs to her room, followed by Giles.

Once they were in the room Dawn had already opened the bed and gathered the towels. Buffy removed Willow’s cloak as she carefully put her on her bed.

She took a step back to give Giles room to work on, as Xander and Anya came with their completed tasks and handed them to Giles.

A minute later Tara came with several herbs and Giles began working on Willow’s wound.

This was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giles wiped his brow as he finished bandaging Willow’s wound. He took a step back “Buffy, Tara please change her attire to something more comfortable and come downstairs to join the rest of us.”

Nor Tara nor Buffy said anything, they just nodded and stepped forward to do what Giles told them, like they were on automatic pilot.

Giles turned and signaled the rest of the gang to follow him downstairs.

Buffy turned to Tara “What…what shall we dress her in?”

“Pj’s”

“Ok.”

“I’ll go get them”

“Ok.”

Tara quickly went to her room, she didn’t think, she just opened the closet to get some PJ’s. She took out a pair of PJ’s that Willow owned that she couldn’t give away.

She returned to the room and with Buffy’s help they dressed her and made her comfortable on the bed. For a minute they both looked at the figure lying on the bed.

“I don’t understand…” whispered Buffy.

Tara looked at her friend. “Me neither…” she paused. “We should join the others.”

Tara didn’t want to hope, she didn’t dare to hope. This could not be real, any second she was sure she was going to wake up. Willow was gone, so who was this person lying on the bed? She was going to find out.

With that she walked out of the room followed by Buffy.

The girls made their way downstairs to see the rest of the gang sitting in the living room, not really doing anything.

Giles looked up, waiting for the girls to sit down.

“That can’t be Willow…” said Xander. “Who, What is she?”

Giles looked at the group. “I don’t really know, I can just have speculations at this point.” He paused for a minute. “She might not even be human, a decoy or a trap for us. She might be a shape-shifter. She might be a solid illusion or a ghost of some kind.”

“Or someone form a bloody Alternative Universe” came a voice from the door.

They all looked towards the voice to see Spike standing there.

“We don’t have time for you crazy-ness Dead boy. Why don’t you come by next decade to bother us again?” Xander said in a tired voice.

Spike didn’t seem to care and stepped in the living room because he was invited from before anyway. “So who is this ‘she’ that you buggers are worried about?” he asked.

“You must be in one of your sane days Spike” retorted Giles “Now please leave.”

Spike looked around at the Scooby’s for a minute, he wasn’t being sarcastic, he just wanted to know, and help because of what he did to all of them. This soul business truly sucked.

His eyes settled on Tara, he looked at her for a minute. Then his eyes opened wide.

“Not Red…” he whispered.

“Oh we don’t know who it is!” said Anya “We were in the process of deciding if she was a demon or not.”

“…you are not sure if she is a demon but you leave her alone in the room upstairs??” Spike asked.

Buffy looked at Giles. “Uh…yes we did.”

Giles seem to be trying to come up with a solution. He needed the gang here to try to come to a decision but he also needed to keep ‘Willow’ guarded just in case.

“Spike” he decided “Go upstairs and keep an eye on her. We will fill you in later. For now all you need to know is that she, whoever she is, will more likely sleep for a long time. She is in Buffy’s room.”

From the corner of his eye he saw Buffy rising to intrude, possibly to say ‘no way’.

We need to talk” he stated looking at the others.

The others nodded but not happily.

“Right then” Spike said and walked upstairs to Buffy’s room where Willow was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“I don’t trust him” said Buffy a bit pissed off “He might have his soul but what guarantee do we have that he will keep it.”

“For now he both has his chip and soul” said Tara quietly form the corner seat. “I don’t like having him up there as much as any of you but we do need to talk.”

“I need to know what is happening” she continued.

“Alright” said Giles.

“Why was she in the house then?” Buffy asked.

“If it’s a trap, it would make sense for her to be in the house. But in the case of a shape shifter it wouldn’t.”

“Unless it was evil too” said Anya

“And I never heard of a solid ghost or illusion” said Dawn.

“Oh they exist, but the wound wouldn’t make sense then.” Replied Anya.

“How about the Alternative universe Spike just talked about?” asked Tara.

“But how could she come here?” Buffy asked “It is not really easy, as Anya told us before.”

The gang feel into a silence, “So where are we? We don’t know jack!” exclaimed Xander

“I don’t know, but you need to know this, whatever the answer is, this can’t be our Willow.”

He looked at his surrogate children as they tried to absorb the information. “And since we don’t know anything about her right now, we should be prepared for anything. All we can do is to wait for her to wake up.”

The gang nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow slowly regained consciousness but kept her eyes closed. She could feel that she was on something bed-like and soft but that didn’t make sense, she could remember passing out on the couch not the bed.

She could also feel herself wearing something lighter than what she was patrolling in. Her wound felt better but wasn’t healed, she could feel the bandages. She tried to think but her head was still throbbing so she didn’t bother, she didn’t want another internal babble fest to start that would leave her with a hang over like headache.

She could feel that it was night out. She opened up her senses a little to observe the room without really looking; a neat little trick a mage taught her on her studies of magic.

As she started to scan the room she realized that she was in Buffy’s old room. She was scanning the last part of the room when she froze. She could feel a presence in the room. She scanned deeper.

she thought with remorse, she was hurt and there was a vamp in her room. she asked as she heard a shatter downstairs. She gave a quick scan, that wasn’t detailed, to the whole house and realized that there were 5 more presence in the house.

she decided and focused on one of them

She had to heal herself at least a little to be able to get out of this house alive. She concentrated hard and managed to heal the open wound but it was still sore.

She allowed one of her eyes to open to peek in the room. She saw a peroxide blond vampire standing in the door way, deep in thought.

She grew angry, that thing had tried to kill them all, now he had come to, what?, finish the job?

Well he was too late, and she would take care of him now.

She saw him move and make his way downstairs, as soon as he was out of her sight; she hoisted herself up from the bed. Ignoring her body’s pleas saying the otherwise, she steadied herself and looked at the drawer next to Buffy’s bed. Buffy had always put Mr. Pointy in the drawer next to her bed so Willow kept Mr. Pointy there too.

She opened it and took Mr. Pointy out. She didn’t usually need it but she certainly wasn’t 100%.

She slowly approached the door and peeked outside to make sure there wasn’t anyone there. After making sure, she focused on the stairs. She approached the stairs and looked downstairs, it seemed that the intruders were in the living room, she could easily slip out the door without being noticed.

She didn’t like the fact that she had to run but she couldn’t ignore the fact that she was in no shape to fight. The fight would have been pretty pointless.

She tip toed down the stairs, and stopped in the middle of the stairs. She heard a familiar voice. She couldn’t figure out what they were saying but she was sure that was Dawn’s voice.

She thought, panic rising. She couldn’t run when these demons had Dawn.

She waited patiently, not listening to anything that the intruders were saying. She was focused on the living room entrance from the side.

In a few minutes, she heard heavy foot steps…boots coming her way. She leaned on the wall so Spike wouldn’t see her as he was passing. Her calculations were true as Spike walked past her. She quickly held out her hand, grabbed his shoulder and made him turn to her. Spike looked at her and his eyes bulged out. “Red??” he exclaimed.

Willow heard some movements in the living room as the others heard him. She ignored for now.

“Hello Spike.” She hissed menacingly. “Happy to see me?” she asked as she punched the vampire and grabbed his shirt collar to drag him into the living room. She spun the vampire around again and held Mr. Pointy to his heart in a threatening manner for the others to see. She hoped she could shock the intruders long enough to distract them so she could kill some of them, then grab Dawn and run.

She kept her eyes on Spike as she spoke “I wouldn’t move if I were you!” she hissed.

Then she raised her eyes forward to look at her opponents.

She froze.

She did a double take and looked at her so called opponents again.

They were just looking at her.

She focused on one of them.

Her eyes watered and her voice turned into a frightened child’s as she whispered.

“Buffy?”

TBC…*evil smirk*

Feedback please!

-------------------

Post subject: Re: Part 5 and 6
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:13 pm 
That WAS evil!!! Please, please update soon!!!! :bounce

Edited by: allykat at: 7/1/03 11:58 am

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 6:27 am 

This is an amazing fic. I like the scenarion you've set up and I'm interested in seeing where the storyline goes.

I'm really looking forward to the update.

T

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 7:04 am 
:hmm intresting mom, very instresting...

I WANNA READ MORE!!! :read

ghehe, so okay, update soon again? Pwease?:pray

Love: Jesse/Drumbly:blush

Me: "..I fall for you more everyday i live.."

Kattie: "..Hey, i told you to becareful and look where you walk
[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:50 am 
Oh wow April great update!!!

But girl i think u need a really good spanking:hmm :wink

That was absolutely not nice where you left us!!!!:sob

Okay now i sit here patiently or maybe not :p for another update.

Please more really really soon!!!:pray

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:02 pm 
Alycat, what do you think it means then ? It seems perfectly obvious to, Willow doesn't know this is another Spike (how much 'other' is a long running discussion on some other boards :-) so she treats as a slayer should.

I don't see all that much of a problem at the moment; seeing Buffy should help Willow realise something is different. None of the others mean her harm so that should work out ok. I'm assuming here that Buffy != Season7Buffy we got of course, otherwise Willow might be in trouble.

Willow's scanning seems a usefull thing to do, much like a better slayer-sense. Interesting that in her universe Spike left after season2 never to return. Makes me wonder what other changes there were compared to the universe we know. Obviously Willow never met Tara, but what else went wrong ?

I just hope nobody in that livingroom does anything rash and things should be resolved fairly quick. I'm wondering about Willow's injuries, clearly her shoulder wound alone can't cause her to drop unconsious like that so either she's exhausted by the trip or the travelling injured her as well. Neither is good, get her back to bed and like Tara take care of her. (while keeping the other nosey scoobies away of course)

Oh yeah, I understand why Spike had to watch over Willow story-wise but I think it a huge risk Giles appearantly willingly took. Based on what I wonder, trust in a vampire ?? After all, even IF Spike isn't dangerous/evil anymore any of the scoobs should have figured out that someone awaking with a vampire close by... well isn't a desired situation. ("Good Vampire" being the exception to the norm and all:-)

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 7/2/03 11:36 am

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:18 pm 
I posted but didn't reply. Talk about being dense! ;)

I'm totally loving the story and the idea.

I loved the update, even thought that was a killer cliffhanger! I so wanna know what happens when Willow and Buffy talk, how Willow will react to hearing that 'her' best friend is alive in this world but that she isn't.

I wanna know please! ;)

Great job April! :grin

-------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 3:06 am 
:devilish

the vamp nurd "Sanity's gift to the bell curve."

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 6:32 am 
3 words:

You. Are. EEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!!

EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!
How DARE you leave us with such a nerve-wracking cliff-hanger!!! That is the most EVIL thing that you could have possibly done!!!

The writing was excellent, the characters believeable, and the story easy to follow yet intrigueing. I can't wait for more!!!

And oh yeah: EEEVVVIIILLL!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 7:10 pm 
Well!

That's an annoying place to leave the story.

Now I'll have to keep coming back and checking!

Can't wait for the next bit.

Jill

Tara and the actress who played her are irreplaceable. And I personally loved Tara, and also really like Amber although I only met her briefly. Her impact on the show will live on through DVD and the FX channel, as well as anyone who has ever watched the show. ~ Iyari Limon

Edited by: EffieBlue at: 7/2/03 6:12 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:05 pm 
Hey! I just checked your story and believe it or not I'm hooked!!! I love your style, I love the story everything is great!!!! And I can only imagine the surprises of the storyline!!!

Please update soon!!!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:21 pm 
Okay - I'm hooked :bow (Thank Washi for the link - good marketing technique :lol ) That was a killer cliffhanger.

More soon, please :pray

-shuyaku

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 11:03 am 
Phoenix,

WOW!!!!! :clap

this is an amazing fic, i will have to agree that was an evil cliffhanger, but i'm hooked, line and sinker!

can't wait for the update, guess i'm going to be checking every five seconds for one!

Krystle

Edited by: WannaBlessedBe at: 7/5/03 10:04 am

Post subject: thanks you's
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:20 am 
Reading the feedbacks I realized that I was very…um…evil this time. So either I will continue being all evil or have pity on you guys and take it easy on you. :)

Allykat_ Yup, me evil.

Tstcloud_ I am glad u like my fic. As for where the story goes you will have to wait and see (In other words; I have no idea either)

Drumbly_ Hey kid, good for you; read more, good education. :)

SoL_ Hey Nat. Spanking eh? Lol. Yeah I have to admit; bad bad cliffhanger. Now wait patiently and you will receive a cookie.

Grimlock72_ I make sure nothing rash was made in the living room. As you said I want to write more W/T so I am fast forwarding events with the Scooby’s. I have to get the ‘issues’ out of the way first and then W/T goodness. As for why Willow’s faintings; I will explain that later. The scanning thing is useful and cool though…*sigh* I wish I had something like that. As for trusting Spike, even I don’t trust him but I needed to somehow make Willow feel threatened, and Spike is a good candidate for the job. I wasn’t even going to put him in the story but my brother thinks he is cool therefore asked me to put him in. *sigh* So there he is.

Washi_ you are sooo not dense! You are my savior! When computer fails, Washi comes to the rescue. Have I thanked you enough?? As I said to Grimmy, I will be taking care of the ‘issues’ with the Scooby’s as fast as possible, I want some W/T goodness dang it! As for the whole telling the story, it will be hard on all of them. But they will get over it…I hope… Thanks so much again and have awesome fun in your well deserved vacation. :)

The vamp nurd_ straight to the point I see…yeah yeah me evil. Get in the queue. :)

TexanZeppo_ And yet another proof that I am completely and utterly EVIL. *evil laugh* I am glad I haven’t disappointed you yet. Glad u like the story. Hang in there! *Hands a cookie*

EffieBlue_ You have to keep checking to see because I left you ppl with a cliffhanger? You mean I had that power all along? Then I shall use it more…muhahah. Thanks for the tip. Glad you like the story. Kepp liking it :)

Arwen276_ Wow, thank you. I am very glad that u love the story, I’ll try to keep it up. I got you hooked? Yay me!

Shuyaku_ Wow another one on the line! Glad u like the fic. (Washi gave you the link? Well well now I have to thank her even more)

WannaBlessedBe_ Wow yet another one hooked! I must be good at fishing kittens! Ok ew…that sounded less sadistic in my head…forget I said that. Anyways thanks for reading! Yeah very evil cliffhanger. Sorry about that.

I am ssoooo happy! A lot of feedback! Keeps me motivated.

Luv, Evil Phoenix