The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Part 10
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:00 pm 
An update, Yay :)

Actually It's great that you have decided to come back now, I love this fic and I was really needing to cheer up :applause

Your Willow is great. I hope W/T will be together soon :)

I know there are issues that need to be resolved but seeing them apart feels wrong :miff

Update soon? :pray

"If it makes you happy, it can´t be that bad" - Sheryl Crow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 2:47 pm 
okay first part : very wonderful! It's good that Willow's adjusting, and that she's happy and also that she's having a HUGE CRUSH on Tara!

Hope they'll work it out and admit their feelings.

final part : ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and WHY WILLOW???? Dark times ahead I guess...

and YES EVIL EVIL PERSON!!!

Update soon this time! We don't like being left too much time on our own.

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 11:06 pm 
:bigwave EP :flower ,

I love the update! :clap :bow Poor :willow , she is in love with :tara but won't let herself act on it cause she wants to respect her. You are a great and wonderful writer. That last part has my intrest peeked. What's up with tall, dark, and creepy? :hmm I hope that :willow gets over the holing back thing or :tara gets over it for her soon. :applause I want to see :bigkiss ! :lol Oh, when did I become "divine" EP. No, I think you have to be thinking of someone else. I am nowhere near that word. That word decribes your excellet writing. Pruely divine. I hope to :read much more soon. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

Post subject: PArt 11
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:03 pm 
I dont own anything..yada yada....if i did i wouldnt even have to write this...yada yada

Ladies and Gents!

PART 11

Willow looked around her. This was the ultimate picnic area! They were secluded from anyone else and the day was gorgeous. All around them were beautiful trees leaving a large empty space in the middle. All the gang had been here half a day already, and showed no signs of wanting to leave.

They all had a water gun fight an hour ago leaving nearly everyone soaked (except for Anya-damn teleporting). Now everyone was in groups here or there.

Giles, Buffy and Dawn were eating ‘jaffa cakes’ in the middle of the area, spread on a blanket, talking about something. Anya and Xander were clearly flirting near so a flower bed and Tara and Willow were sitting under a tree eating grapes…yep grapes.

Willows eyes widened as Tara popped another grape in her mouth in the most graceful move and sucked her finger for a second before making a ‘yum’ voice. Willow…well she just stared.

“What? Do I have something on my face?” a voice interrupted her staring .

Willow not thinking, replied quickly “Oh no, I was just thinking how graceful you look even when you are eating a grape” As soon as the sentence left her mouth she turned bright red, “eep” she squeaked.

Tara blushed as well but was flattered by the comment. “Um...thanks...”.

Tara though and looked at her friend who was still looking at the floor.

~~~~~’

From the middle Buffy looked at her two friends and turned back to Dawn and Giles

“I wonder when Wills is gonna make her move?” she asked sighing.

“Oh oh I was just thinking that!” said Dawn enthusiastically. “They like sooo have to start dating already!”

“I believe it is a tight situation for both of them” said Giles

“Well duh” said Buffy looking thoughtful. “I know for a fact Wills is pretty taken with Tara…we had a friendly talk with her 2 weeks ago. But she doesn’t want to cause Tara any more pain. She thinks that she will just remind her of…the passing of…well …Willow”

“I am sure they will solve this soon” said Dawn hopefully. “Sometimes these things take time”

Buffy looked at her little sister “When did you grow up?”

Dawn faked a thoughtful expression “About the same time Xander grew up”

At the exact moment Xander ran past them followed by Anya, both giggling like little girls.

Dawn scrunched her face “Uh can I change my answer?”

~~~’

Willow and Tara had slipped into a conversation after Willow had stopped blushing.

“…no seriously! I had never known puns were so difficult to find! I started respected Buffy after that!” She laughed followed by Tara’s laughter, which made her feel even merrier.

She continued between laughs “One time I made such a bad pun all five vamps in front of me froze by the badness of it and then they started laughing! One was rolling on the ground!” she stopped laughing for a minute and straightened up “Hm.. now thinking about it, that is a biiiggg insult to me!”

Tara was now literally rolling on the floor. Willow just smiled at the woman on the floor. She faked an evil voice “You laugh now Tara Maclay, but remember this; revenge will be mine!”

“Oh yea?” Tara said her eyes shining “What are you gonna do?”

Willow stealthy reached behind her where the water guns rested, she grasped one.

“This!” she shouted and yanked out the water gun and starting squirting it onto the blond.

Tara screamed and got up and started running, followed by Willow who was shouting “I will get you my pretty!!”

~~~~~~~~’

By the time it was 5 o’clock the gang were all tired. They were lying on the ground in a circle looking at the sky.

“This day was a real satisfactory” stated Giles, who for that day had simply relaxed like he never had before.

“I, like, completely agree!” Dawn piped in.

“Uh… I really don’t want to patrol tonight” whined Buffy

“I can come too” suggested Willow “We will finished quicker”

“Goody!” smiled Buffy

“Hey, I’ll come too” piped in Xander “It will be an old Scooby night”

“Nice” said Willow, then paused “But first…anyone else want to join?”

Dawn eyed Tara and Anya “No way! Tara and Anya promised that we are having a movie night! So we are in tonight!”

Willow nodded smiling at Tara who was mumbling ‘How many times can a person see ‘The Zoolander’ and stay sane’ while Anya nodded looking like she was thinking how she managed to get herself into this situation.

“How about you Giles?”

“I would rather stay at home and have a quite night with a cup of tea and a good book…it had been a relaxing day, no point in stressing myself when you kids can handle yourselves…thanks for asking though.”

“Who else felt like a slave just now?” asked Xander

Everyone but Giles lifted their hands, while Giles smirked.

They stayed there for another hour before getting up and walking back home chatting along the way. As the last of them stepped into the house the day was officially over as the sun set.

After that they all helped to set the table and help Willow as she cooked for the rest of the Scooby’s. Everyone was surprised at first when Willow had announced that she could cook but had gotten used to the idea since she was a good cook at that. Now they usually took advantage of the fact. The only thing she couldn’t cook was…surprise surprise; pancakes!

Tara helped her in the kitchen being as good as Willow is, even better since she had that extra ‘pancakes’ on her cook list! Both rolled their eyes when they heard Dawn whining about setting the table and Xander saying ‘would you like some cheese with that whine?’

Willow was now currently mixing up a hand made salad dressing, when Tara walked up to her. She looked at Tara curiously as Tara lifted her hand up to Willows face and slowly wiped a smudge of dressing there, purposely letting her fingers linger for a little before letting her hand back down. She smiled at the red head who was pretty much frozen on the spot. “You had dressing on your face” she stated before turning back to her salad making.

smirked Tara internally.

If she had turned back right then she would have seen a big smile on Willows face as she touched her face where Tara just touched her.

As they finished the cooking and announced that the dinner was ready, everything else was ready too.

During dinner everybody continued to joke and talk about their day. As the night settled in more Giles excused himself to return to his own apartment and Dawn dragged Tara and Anya to watch Zoolander.

Xander, Buffy and Willow bid their goodbyes and were about to head out the door when they heard Tara “Will”

Willow turned and pointed to her friend to go ahead which they nodded and headed out.

“Yea?” asked Willow

“Oh nothing” Tara smiled loop sided-ly which melted Willow’s heart “I just wanted to say good luck” and hugged Willow, who returned the hug. This was one of the things Willow enjoyed the most, Tara loved hugging! It made her feel safe. And she was addicted to Tara huggings!…Tare hugs…Tare bear…Care bears…was there a witchy care bear?

Willow shook her head as she realized that she got side tracked again, then grinned at Tara and waved goodbye as she bolted out the door after her best friends still grinning.

~~~~~~`

Xander was skillfully twirling a stake on his finger until it slipped and hit him in the face leaving the girls in hysterics.

They were walking slowly as nothing had jumped in front of them yet.

“Alright… it is officially boring tonight” said Xander

“Good then! Boring is good”

“Even if it is Riley?” laughed Xander and He and Willow laughed both knowing how really boring Riley was.

“Hey was that another boring remark at Riley?” Buffy pouted.

“You betcha!” giggled Willow playing with the white rose she bought on the way to the cemetery.

Buffy wanting to change the subject off of her ex-love life “So Wills…when are you gonna ‘have a talk’ with Tara?”

“Uh…”

“Come on Wills! You two make the cutest couple!” Xander piped in.

But this made Willow frown even more “I wouldn’t know that would I Xand? After all I was never with her.” She said sadly.

Xander nor Buffy said anything for a while remembering their friend they lost, only to have her back in another form.

“Willow and Tara were terrific together Wills” said Buffy “I am sure you two would be too. Tara knows that you and Willow are not the same…but isn’t it possible to love you as much? I mean I do and Xander does and the others…why do you think she can’t?”

Willow looked up to her friend…she was doing the same thing what her friend said…she knew these weren’t the same people she literally grew up with but she loved them as much way. It didn’t make her love for her ‘gone’ friends any less…why should it make Tara’s feelings any less for Willow?

“You might just have a point there Buff” smiled Willow.

As they continued walking and chatting Willow stopped, looking around. She only had been in this area once asking Buffy to bring her here.

She turned to Buffy and Xander “Um...would you mind waiting here for a few minutes?” she asked looking to her right.

Xander and Buffy knew where they were and they nodded in understanding.

“We will be waiting here.”

Willow smiled softly and turned right walking for a minute before arriving at her destination. She fidgeted with the single white rose in her hand. In front her was a sight that would have been too freaky for anybody else…well maybe except for Buffy.

WILLOW ROSENBERG

12 APRIL 1981 ~ 7 MAY 2002

SHE GAVE LIFE A LITTLE TOUCH OF MAGIC.

Yea…you don’t get to stare at your own grave that often…

“Um…Hey…Willow” Willow said uncomfortably, she took a breath and calmed herself down before continuing. “I am sorry nerves….but you will know”

She slowly leaned and placed the white rose on the grave. “It is my favorite so I figured it must be yours too”

“I had a talk with everyone separately about your…departing…you know. Well actually they just came and talk to me about it. I suppose they needed to let it out. They were very lucky to have such a strong woman for a friend. How you left magic and everything needs a lot of courage…”

“Well I actually came for a reason…firstly I wanted to say how sorry I am that your second change with Tara was cut so shortly…but I hope you are ok wherever you are, I hope you are happy…”

“…cause I am happy here. But don’t worry” she said quickly “I would never even think about replacing you. Even if I did want to, which I sooo don’t…not that you are bad to replace or anything but out of respect for you and all that and I will go back to the topic now…I guess you did this a lot too eh?...”

“Well what was I saying…oh yea…even if I did want to, I couldn’t because you are forever there in all of your friends hearts and Tara’s of course. But I was lucky enough that they opened a space for me there too…”

“Well I just wanted to say that…” she paused “I will take care of them for you…don’t worry. I will die before I let anything happen to them.”

“As for Tara, I can understand why she was so special to you, because she is so special to me…even before I knew her for 6 weeks I was already in love with her…I cant explain it…I bet you couldn’t either…” she smiled softly. “If…if I am ever lucky enough for her to love me even a little bit like how she loved you…then I wouldn’t ask for nothing more.”

Willow stood still for a while then reached and touched the stone “Rest well Willow Rosenberg, I’ll take care of them as you would if you were here”

And with that Willow turned and walked back to her friends who were waiting for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The tall figure got out of the car even so slowly. He stretched once he was out, bones popping and cracking, he cracked his neck bones in the end and straightened his jacket. He looked at the minions that were waiting for him.

The hot air of Mexico was all around him. “I hope you got me a decent hotel to stay…” he said lazily “Or even better, I hope you have news for me that I don’t even have to stay since you found the one I am looking for…” his voice cocky.

“We have master…we have retrieved her and now as we speak they are bringing her here…” one of the minions replied its head still bowed.

The tall figure smiled “Excellent job, Koneke….I should have put you in charge at Sunnydale instead of that dreadful warlock, I would have been done already…”

He turned to the car looking at his reflection of the cars window. He had pitch black hair that was slick, his eyes were dark brown, giving him the mysterious stranger look.

He smiled thinking that he made a good choice with this host. Humans were stupid that way, if the ‘person’ in front of them were good-looking enough they were more eager to stay just a minute more…

…which allowed him to capture them rather easily.

As he was admiring himself he heard shouts and a struggle approaching from behind him. He turned and saw 3 of his vampires dragging a struggling middle aged woman.

“Leave me ALONE, YOU CREEPS!” came shouts in the woman’s own dialect.

As she said this she was thrown to the floor. She looked in front of her seeing a pair of shiny expensive looking black shoes, she followed her gaze upwards and saw a man smirking.

“What…what do you want…from me?” She said her eyes tearing up form the strong fear she was feeling, first 3 weird faces men had dragged her screaming and kicking out of her car in her garage and now she was dragged to this alley.

“Well…” the man drawled, also speaking in the woman’s dialect, looking bored but amused at the same time “basically I want your kidney but that can wait….I like to play first”

The woman’s eyes got wide and was about to scream when the man punched her in the face that send her to the floor again, as the blackness came over her she thought what she did to deserve this.

“Well then…since we found her already there is no need to stay here…we will head to Sunnydale immediately” he said then gestured to the woman. “Bind her and put her in one of the cars…” he said just as he was about to get into the car he turned back at Koneke “Koneke, what of the witch?”

“Rack has already sent a retrieval team for her master.”

He smiled “Good” and got into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Buffy, Xander and Willow were sitting on a tomb, looking bored.

“Ok? There isn’t anything here, why are we still here?” asked Buffy

“Good point” agreed Willow as she stood up dusting her pants “Lets just go…”

“Well things haven’t been this quite like 6 weeks ago, there was the whole mayhem and beaten down gross bodies here and there. I like this for a change” said Xander.

“Ew” Willow looked at Xander “What bodies?”

“Oh, we didn’t tell you that, well with all the excitement and stuff theses past weeks, we forgot, and since we didn’t get reports of anymore bodies…”

“And then there was the huge “Welcome Willow to your Alternative Home” party” said Xander.

Buffy smirked and rolled her eyes, remembering the banner Xander made said exactly that, it was colored with yellow crayon with glitters all over the place. It was halfway though the party that the gang had actually realized that there was something written on the banner. “Yea Xander that was some banner you made”

“Well come on then Ladies, lets go home” she said also standing up.

“HEY!” Exclaimed Xander and at once started to point out all the way that he was a ‘real’ man and ‘not’ a lady.

5 minutes later Xander was still yapping about it “…and you can ask Anya of our sexapades, she actually had a count. Plus I happen to have a biiiggg p…”

“XANDER!” both girls interrupted him “Please don’t finish that sentence, we get it you are a man!”

Xander remained silent smiling at how he proved that he was a man, while the girls walked behind him.

“Remind me never to make another lady joke in front of him anymore…”Whispered Buffy

Willow eyed Buffy “Next time you do it, can I kill you? Because if you cause a rant like that again I am going to think that you are a hazard for humanity”

The girls giggled as Xander stopped causing the girls to bump into him.

“Xander! What is your damage?” hissed Buffy rubbing her nose. Willow just giggled.

“Um…well, I might have some damage in a second” he said pointing at the 6 snarling vampires in front of them.

Buffy diverted her gaze from Xander to the vamps, eying them “they are not newly risen” she whispered making sure her friends approached them with caution.

“Oh alright, we have been sitting on the cold tomb for 30 minutes and now you decide to come?” Buffy asked sarcastically. “Fantastic.”

The vamps growled and attack at the same time the Scooby’s split to different ways.

3 of them attacked Willow at same time. Willow squeaked for a second taking a step back. “Hey! That’s not fair!” she whined. She called on fire as one of them tried to grab her arm, she threw the fire ball at him and saw the second and the third vamps were right behind him. Not having time to call on any element before getting them away from her, Willow launched herself at the first vampire delivering a round-kick at his face, landing back on the ground with the left foot she launched herself again towards the 3rd vamp and delivered another round-kick with her right.

Both vamps found themselves on the floor with 3 seconds difference. Quickly she threw a stake at one, guiding it with her mind making it go ‘poof’ as the other one got up, she quickly called on water and the vamp started freezing.

Willow turned back to see Buffy simultaneously dusting two vamps at the same time. Buffy looked behind Willow to the ice sculpture and smiled “Neat!”

“isn’t it?” Willow agreed as Buffy threw a stake at the ice breaking it into pieces.

They nodded at each other and turned around to see where Xander was. Several meters away Xander was still trying to stake the last vamp, Willow, being closer to him, stepped up from the side and punched the vamp, which made him turn towards her groggily, she smiled, waved and delivered a kick right in the special parts.

Even Xander winced as the vamp held onto the treasures and kneeled on the ground, twitching in pain.

“There you go Xand” smiled Willow, gesturing towards the vamp like she was giving Xander a present.

“OOO thanks” replied Xander swiftly staking the vamp. “That was very kind of you” he said in a fake girly voice.

“It was nothing ma’am” Willow said smiling in a fake manly voice.

All three stopped as they realized what Willow said. She turned to face Buffy in a ‘what have I done’ face.

“Hey! I am a manly man…” Xander started and Willow and Buffy broke into a run towards the house, not wanting to listen to another one of Xander’s ‘manly’ proof talks.

They ran and Xander followed shouting “….And I have a biiiggg Pe…”

Buffy turned to Willow “You know I am going to have to kill you for this?”

“I know, I know…” sighed Willow as they ran faster.

“NOT BIG! HUUUGGEEEE!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Willow rolled over in bed and looked to her right to see her digital clock shining.

3.45 am

She sighed and rolled back onto her back staring at the ceiling. The day had been perfect. Even the patrol could have been considered fun. After they had half-ran half-walked home, Xander had bid his goodbyes and jumped on the Xander-mobile and drove off into the night.

Everyone else was already asleep. Willow and Buffy had their usual hot-chocolate and best friend talk, where Buffy told her all about these murders that happened around and then they had said their goodnights and headed to bed.

She turned to her left side trying to get comfortable. After 5 more minutes, she gave up and sat up. She knew what was not right, something was missing, the day had been perfect and now her ever so cryptic brain was telling her that this wasn’t the perfect way to end it.

She kicked her sheets away to reveal her red and blue “Hello Kitty’ PJ’s. She got up and walked around the room for a few minutes before exiting the room having no idea where she was going, she started to walk around the house, thinking that maybe some strolling might help.

She strolled on the first floor and then headed towards the second floor. She strolled some more, and strolled and strolled…and stopped only to find herself right outside the blond goddesses door.

She looked around and back at the door again. The door was simple enough with the name TARA carved on it with ‘The Pancake Queen” carved right under the name. 2 weeks ago Dawn had insisted that she wanted to put names on everybody’s door and a nick name or something that symbolized each of them under the real name. She came up with the most interesting names but, hey, if Dawn wanted something she got it. They were half funny and half serious, but all names had to do something about the owners.

Buffy’s currently said “The Punner”, Dawn’s said “The Teen Goddess” and hers read “The Red Tree”.

Dawn had even gone to Giles’s, Anya’s and Xander’s houses and put names for them too. Anya had insisted on “The Orgasm Deliverer”, Dawn had thought about it and decided that the demon should have her own choice in names since…well she was a demon.

Giles had “The Father” on his door (Giles had nearly cried having the only very meaningful name) and Xander had “The Joker” on his door (He nearly cried too, saying how true it was).

So now The Red Tree was standing outside The Pancake Goddess’s door, wondering why she was there in the first place.

Not aware of her actions she lifted a hand up and knocked ever so slightly.

She waited and decided that Tara hadn’t gotten up; she turned to leave when she heard “Yes?” coming from the other side of the door.

Her heart sped up and she opened the door and let herself in closing the door behind her. She turned to see Tara, who was sitting up in her bed.

“Um…hey, sorry…I woke you up” Willow said having no idea what else to say.

“Its ok Willow…”Tara replied, then frowned “Is something wrong?”

“Oh, no no, everything is okay…um…I just…”

“Yea?” Tara supplied.

“I couldn’t sleep…” Willow whispered, looking around, her hands fidgeting “So…I dunno…maybe…I thought…” her voiced failed.

Tara could see that Willow was about to apologize and head out so she interrupted her.

“Would you like to sleep here?” She asked.

Willow’s heart did a back flip and several cartwheels. “Would…would you mind?” she softly asked looking at Tara’s eyes “It is kindda lonely downstairs…”

Tara smiled and patted next to her “I wouldn’t mind, come on then.”

Willow quickly stepped up next to Tara’s bed and got in snuggling comfortably next to the gorgeous woman.

Tara turned to her “Oh, by the way I am known to be a snuggler so we might not be in this position when we wake up. Good night Wills”

“ug…Good night Tare” Willow said, her heart had already given up cartwheels and somersaults, it was now too busy shouting “WHEEEEE”

Willow smiled, closed her eyes as sleep came over her.

‘…ah…’ her lovely cryptic subconscious thought ‘…so this was missing.’

As they both feel into a deep sleep Tara moved and snuggled on Willow’s shoulder and Willow protectively hugged her closer.

‘Ah…Perfect’

TBC...comments? see i was good this time, no evil hangs :p

Phoenix:glasses

~ I live in my own little world, but dont worry...they know me here.~

Edited by: Eternal Phoenix at: 9/28/03 3:16 pm

Post subject: Great Update!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 9:44 pm 

Loved the update! Can't say I'm liking the coming evil, but it's great to see Willow and Tara getting to know one another and getting closer to expressing their feelings for one another.

T

Post subject: Re: Great Update!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 11:05 am 
I love this fic :applause

This is just a great idea for a story :)

And W/T are getting close, yay :grin

Update soon? :pray

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die.

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:10 pm 

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Love the update!

WANT MORE SOON!!

I hope Wilow won't be in huge danger!

~Arwen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 10:56 pm 

I loved this update! :clap :bow I was so cue. :willow needing :tara to snuggle wih to get to sleep. :flower AWWWWW! :love I don't like that creepy guy. :whistle I feel angast coming and I don't think I'm gonna like it. I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

---------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:34 am 
Weeeee!!!! Updates.... thank the lord, I feared for this story's life already :)

Good to see Willow fitting in with her new friends. There really wasn't much for her to go back to, still it's quite a shock to find out that choice isn't yours anymore. Tara having conflicting feelings about that is to be expected, hopefully she didn't feel angry with herself for too long.

Willow's grave visit was touching. Her final promise worried me a bit, though Willow can't possibly know about the coming danger. I wonder why Rack is still around, surely Buffy won't like him much and if Buffy doesn't like someone... they usually don't stick around :)

The line about Riley confused me a bit since it read like Riley said something himself. Last I heard Riley is far away on some mission in the jungle.

I can see Willow's dillemma regarding Tara, they really should have a sweet little talk about that. Mostly because Willow is assuming things on Tara's behalf. She doesn't want to hurt Tara, which is admirable, but maybe Tara herself wants to take that risk. Snuggling up together in bed is a good start...:)

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 8:48 pm 
Hey EP. :wave I just wanted to say that I love your fic. I thought that Willow going to visit the other Willow's grave was very endearing. It is soooo something that Willow would do. I'm glad that Buffy, Willow, and Xander remain close, like the three Musketeers. I loved Dawn's idea of giving everyone a nickname. Also, when Willow goes to Tara's room and they fall asleep together it just made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm so happy that our girls are finding their way back to each other. I hope you update soon. :pray

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:40 pm 
Great story...hope you will finish it!:pray

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:09 am 
Hi,

I just caught up with this fic and i have to tell you, it's fantabulous!!! I loved the part where Willow went to visit Willow's grave, and telling her that she'll take care of the Scoobs..

I really hope you'll continue with the story...it's wonderful that this Willow respects magic and uses it responsibly...but i have to say i don't regret DMW in season 6...i hated how Willow and Tara were so underused...

Okay...enough of my rambling...my point is...i really really really really like your story and hope you'll continue it.

Please don't make me beg...please...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 11:40 am 
Hey People:bigwave

First of all from some of the feedback (which i LOVE by the way), i understand that ppl dont really like the dark times that are coming. Well i have a response for that. niya niya niya! :p :devilish

Because hell it is coming people!! Muhahahah

But what i can promise is put a lot of cute Willow+Tara moments in between.

Second, i havent even started writing the new chapter since i have a shit load of exams coming my way but i will try to write one sometime in a week. Thanks for putting up with me :kiss

Plus i am waiting for my muse:letter (where the heck are you Angel? :wink )

Third, ok people Grace is DIVINE!! get used to it :bow Why? cause i say so. Also Washi is awesome and my savior and Natti you better get yourself a MSN messenger girl!!

Last, i want to thank everyone for the feedbacks.

Luvs,

~ I live in my own little world, but it's ok...they know me here.~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:26 pm 

You are too sweet girl! :love *HUGS* I am so not divine. I guess I can live with the darkness if it gets me cute :willow /:tara momets! :heart I can't wait to :read more of your wonderful fic. :clap :bow I understand the test and stuff. I have them coming out of my butt. :( Take your time. I ca b patient when it is worth it. :grin Or at least pretend to be. :wink Lots of hugs and love.

---------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:50 pm 
Hey there :wave

Unfortunately I can related very well to the load of tests thing :sob

So take your time and I'll be here waiting patiently.

Or well, at least I'll pretend to wait patiently :bounce

But truly this is such a great fic that is worth the waiting :wink

Good luck with your tests.

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

Post subject: PArt 12
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:51 am 
We all know the disclaimer people...

I have hidden something in the story, lets see if you guys can decypher it or not. if your eye catches it, it should be easy. Word jumble!

By the way it is 3 am here and i just wrote this, therefore it might be a bit complicated, kindda fits my life about these days.

Enjoy

PART 12

Sunnydale. Hellmouth. Call it whatever you want to call it. It has many more names in many more dialects. The reason of the uniquely interesting names is obvious. Demons, things from the spirit worlds, evil energy sources you name it, the Hellmouth has it. The death rate is usually pretty high where the evil things lurk you see.

But right now for one person who is strangely awake at the dawn time, none of that matters. She doesn’t care that vampires hunt at night or that she is one of the people who fight against it all. She doesn’t care because she is mesmerized. Nothing else crosses her mind.

She thinks nothing but; Tara Maclay.

~~~~~~`

Willow was woken up early today; her senses slowly filled her as she recognized that light filled the room even without opening her eyes. She was not an early riser, she was usually grumpy in the mornings but today, she was just…awake.

She still didn’t open her eyes, relishing all her other senses. Hearing a low rhythmic breathing, smelling the vanilla in the air so strongly that she might as well be tasting it, and feeling a warm body so close to hers. The warmth of the body filling her with so much happiness that she can barely fit it all in. She doesn’t open her eyes yet because all the senses might overwhelm her if she is not careful.

When she thinks she is ready she slowly opens her eyes and directs them right in front of her where she feels the presence. Her breath gets caught in her throat and she can’t breathe, looks like she wasn’t ready. She takes in the beauty in front of her and its all too much. Tears sprung her eyes and she smiles. There is the woman she is totally in love with, and it is love…now she has no doubts. And she is so beautiful, so perfect that it overwhelms her. She is glad that her blue eyes are closed because it might just kill her if she opens them and looks at her with those sky blue eyes.

She takes in a moment and looks at her head to toe without moving too much. The goddess is on her side and is facing her, one of her arms wrapped around Willow’s waist. Looking so peaceful. There is a little smile on her face showing that she is not haunted by her usual nightmares. Oh yes, Willow knows of those nightmare. She sometimes hears them but mostly feels them. She feels her tossing and turning, and the little screams that are stuck in her throat.

However now, she isn’t having a nightmare, now she is peaceful. She idly wonders if it is because she is here with her.

Willow slowly raises her hand and ever so slowly, almost afraid, brings her hand next to Tara’s face. Hovering it right next to her face. Then gathering enough courage, she slowly tucks a strand of Tara’s hair that was resting on her face behind her ear. She dares to linger her hand on the blond’s cheek, relishing the softness. She grows a bit bolder and caresses her cheek before letting her hand drop at her side. She sighs and continues to look over at the blond until sleep reclaims her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

It hadn’t even felt like she had closed her eyes for 5 minutes when she was woken up by some noises coming from downstairs. She forcefully pried her eyes open to see two sky blue eyes looking into hers. Her breath hitched but she managed to hide it.

The blond smiled “Good morning”

“Good morning to you too” she smiled back. “What time is it?”

“About 9” answered Tara “And before you start panicking, yes it is Monday and no we are not late because we are all taking the day off for Scooby research, remember?...well except for Dawn”.

Willow looked at the girl, well she was right she was about to panic when she heard it was 9 am. “You know me too well for your own good” she said smiling.

“Ah, my job” smirked back Tara.

“Hey Tare, thanks for letting me…”

Tara didn’t let her finish by putting her fingers on Willow’s lips softly. “Shh…Anytime” she said slowly removing her fingers.

Another crash and some complaining were heard from downstairs. Tara looked towards the door “Looks like everyone else is already here”

“Yea…better get ready”

And so they did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“…No way! I don’t want to take a day off! I don’t know why you are dragging me here? We can do research in the magic box!! I need money! For money I need customers! For customers I need the shop OPEN!!” came Anya’s voice loud and clear as Willow and Tara were descending down the stairs.

“Well besides; all the books are in the Magic Box! See we all win!”

Giles was about to reply as Tara and Willow came in. Buffy looked at Willow suspiciously.

“How come you are coming from up the stairs?”

Before Willow could answer Anya butted in “Obviously they were having sex”

Everyone in the room took the shade of Anya’s red shirt. “Anya!!” exclaimed Xander.

Willow and Tara were still too busy blushing to answer.

“They were not having sex!” said Buffy, then turned to Willow grinning “Right?”

Now Willow was even more red and heading to purple. She managed to shake her head.

“Don’t mind Anya” said Giles cleaning his glasses.

“What? Willow’s room is on this floor and Tara’s is upstairs. They were both in the same room and both were smiling silly! Of course they were having sex!”

Giles glared at her “You think everybody is having sex!”

Anya eyed Giles “I don’t think you are” she huffed “But you really should, it might make you less stuffy”

Buffy and Xander at this point burst into laughter and Tara and Willow were relieved Anya’s sex attention was turned elsewhere.

Giles mumbled something under his breath and took his coat “Enough of this façade, we are going to the Magic box now” and took off through the door huffing about ‘giving Olivia a call’

The remaining Scooby’s looked at each other then rushed to the door before Giles took off with the car and left them to walk all the way to the magic box.

~~~~~~~~~~`

Buffy shut the book she was reading with force and let out a small scream of annoyance.

“Arrgghh! This is such a waste of time! What are we suppose to be looking for exactly?! Psychotic demon which kills gruesomely and leaves a mark on the victims chest!!??”

Giles didn’t even bother lifting his head from the book as he replied “Precisely”

“Grrr” mumbled Buffy as she got up and started pacing.

Willow was looking at some very graphic demon pictures with some disgust on her face, while Tara was reading about different demon-marks. Anya was checking out myths and Xander was…well he was reading a Superman book under a Demonology book (his usual hideout). Giles on the other hand was checking the watcher journals to see if this happened before.

Suddenly Anya exclaimed “You have got to be kidding me!”

Everyone stopped what they were doing “Hey Buffy you know the description you asked to look under?”

“Psychotic demon which kills gruesomely and leaves a mark on the victims chest?” Buffy asked scrunching her face in confusion.

“Yeah…well I think I have found it…”

“No way” exclaimed Xander

“Well it is a myth, so it is not necessarily true” Chipped in Tara.

“Well this is Hellmouth” said Willow raising an eyebrow.

Tara looked back at Willow and smiled “True” then turned back to Anya “So, what is it?”

“Well it is the myth of an extinct demon race called the Dewjossnoh. Dewjossnoh demons by the looks of it were a very powerful race. Pure within their own bodies. Looks like they also possessed body magic. This is like a shield magic around their body. So they are pretty much indestructible.”

“Ooo slayer don’t like” whined Buffy but was shut up by several glares.

“Ok the myth is that these demons were becoming so powerful that this race alone was tilting the balance between good and evil. As we can all guess to the evil side. Wherever they went followed destruction and mayhem. They wanted Earth for themselves. It says that most of the higher ranks among the Dewjossnoh’s had their symbols on a small metal rod. Which they would burn on to their victims chest….” She paused for a second looking over the text “But it says nothing about taking a part of the victim…just kill and leave the mark. So they were conquering town after town and even several vampire slayers or demon hunters were unable to stop them. Their leader was called ‘Darken’ and was the most feared one amongst them all. But not the eldest, apparently he took charge by killing 14 other leaders before him, his own kind. His two second in commands were called ‘Palazer’ and ‘Letran’. These three owned their own symbols. Darken trusted these two with nearly everything.”

“So seeing the destruction the Dewjossnoh’s were making, the Powers that Be decided to take charge…at last…and decided to balance the odds a little. They conducted an army of wizards, witches, sorcerers, mages…you name it they had it, with the help of the current slayer and demon hunter. And they played a trick on demons…oh…”

“What is it?” asked Giles

“A page is missing, I don’t know what they did…” she turned the page and skimmed through it. “Just the result”

“Well continue anyway”

“Alright…ok, so somehow they managed to curse all of the demons out of their bodies into human bodies. So the advantages of their original bodies were gone. The myth says that in the great fight after the curse most of the original bodies were banished, and nearly all the Dewjossnoh demons were killed. They say that Palazer and Letran were turned into stones. As for Darken apparently no one knows what happened to him, if he was killed or not was never found. It says here that the last recorded Dewjossnoh demon was killed about 200 years ago in Australia. It had lived about 300 years by being able to switch bodies whenever it wished.”

“Uh I am confused…so the powers tricked them to get them out of their bodies but now they can get anyone else’s body??” asked Xander. “Why would the powers do that?”

“Well it must have sounded like a right price for them”

Everyone winced thinking that didn’t sound like a right price to pay at all, but the powers did work in really filthy ways. It was sometimes hard to believe that they were the good guys.

“The story has a lot of missing pieces…” complained Willow “It doesn’t explain most things!”

“Well there is a page missing” stated Anya.

“Yea…So if they are known to be extinct, why are we exactly interested in this? I mean how is it a myth anyway if they know for sure this happened?”

“The myth is that they are extinct, I think” said Giles cleaning his glasses. If they don’t have demon bodies they can be anyone out there.”

Tara looked up for a minute before re-opening her book and flipping thought the pages mumbling “D…D…ok D…Dew…dew, there it is…ah There! Dewjossnoh symbols! They have all three here. Oh…”

“Everybody says ‘Oh’! stop it people! Just tell” whined Buffy

“Fine fine…you know the symbol we found on the bodies?” Tara said turning the book towards the other “It’s Darken’s”

“Oh” mused Buffy softly.

“Well at least now we know he isn’t dead” stated Anya trying to be optimistic.

Giles coughed to get everyone’s attention “Well it looks like the Council has records of some of the event too. It says here that the curse that was put on, like every other curse, has a way of lifting it up. The magical people apparently put protection spells on the stone tablet to make sure it was not discovered. They decided that the only way to be able to read the tablet would be to gather the puzzle pieces that would be taken all around the world for safety.”

“That a bit confusing…” said Buffy

“It is like a combination lock, 10 different objects together will lift the protection spell on the tablet so one can read the anti-curse to end the curse that is on the Dewjossnoh’s, so they can turn back to their bodies.”

“But the book says that the bodies were banished, that they were destroyed.” Said Xander

“No the book said that most of the bodies were destroyed”

“But a body cant stay…well fresh for so many centuries”

“These bodies can, don’t forget, only a magical banishment can destroy the bodies. The ones that were not destroyed were simply hidden away by the survivors amongst the Dewjossnoh’s.”

“So we think that this Ducken guy wants to get into his own body?” said Buffy

“Darken” corrected Willow

“Whatever” replied Buffy, rolling her eyes, like she was ever going to remember it.

“I think that is only one of the things Darken wants” Giles answered

“Why aren’t they only happy with one task?” whined Buffy

Giles ignored his slayer “I am betting that Revenge is high on his list, even without his original body Darken provided to be extremely dangerous, also he will want to get back to his old habits of trying to take over the world and all…”

“Another one who wants to take over the world…that is so cliché” said Xander.

Giles again chose to ignore the interruption “Plus he is going to want his two second in commands back.”

“But they are turned into stone.” Stated Tara in confusion

“Again, this is a magical curse”

“Which has an anti-curse” finished Tara “Got It”

“But they were turned into stones in human bodies so if Darken plans to rescue them from the stone at all, he has to do it before he reads the tablet.”

“So we have no idea what he is planning to do. He might not even bother with the second in command guys. If he does plan to get them free, how is he going to do that? And how many pieces of this puzzle thing does he have?, if he has any at all. And still what does this have to do with mutilated bodies? He enjoys killing and slashing as a hobby?” asked Willow all in one breath.

“Well first of all…yes Darken is known to be very violent and that he likes torture and mutilation. And so far we know that he has at least 7 pieces of the…‘puzzle’-”

“Wait a sec! how do you know he has at least seven?” asked Buffy.

“Well, apparently the powers thought the best way to protect the tablet was not to have objects as the puzzle pieces, but to have living beings. They assigned 10 candidates, without their knowledge, a piece of the puzzle. The candidates can be either humans or good natured demons. They put the puzzle pieces inside them. It can be the form of any…um…organ, or anything in the chosen candidate. It is a part of a magical key to unlock the tablet.”

“Ew…is that why…that’s why…he takes…ew” Xander swallowed hard.

“But, that was decades ago, all those people must have died” Tara reasoned

“Every time one of the candidates has a natural death by human means…that means without the key being removed…another new born is chosen to carry it without their knowledge.”

There was a silence in the room as everyone tried to piece together the information they were given. One with many blanks.

Not only that they also weren’t sure of anything. All these theories might be wrong or if they are true they didn’t know how to stop it.

“Well isn’t this nifty…how does he find who are the carriers?” Asked Willow

“I do not know” Giles said rubbing his temples “It is near impossible to find them unless you own the decoder.”

“Then he owns this decoder thing” said Xander

“That is highly impossible Xander since the powers have the decoder”

“Oh…”

“Well back to research people, let’s try to fill in the blanks” said Giles.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

That night everybody was back at the Summers home, without that much of a new information.

Everybody was all around the housing still reading this and that about this Darken guy.

Willow and Tara were the only ones in the Living room.

Willow huffed and threw her book across the table “It is just not here!” she fumed “I hate not knowing!” she got up and paced a little before throwing herself on the couch pouting.

Tara knew Willow good enough to know that the redhead was only blowing off steam that she would return back to research eagerly after a few minutes. She closed her own book and walked to where Willow was sitting and sat close to her, resulting in Willow resting her head on her shoulder and snuggling closer.

They sat in a comfortable silence for a while when Willow nuzzled Tara’s shoulder a little bit more.

Tara turned to the red head to see her in deep thought, probably having no idea that she was getting more comfortable with Tara’s shoulder. Tara moved her hand and pushed some of Willow’s hair behind her ear, causing Willow to look up at her.

“Have you ever felt so alone that anything else was better than you were then?” a question asked out of no where.

“Yes” answered Tara

Willow nodded in understanding, Tara having told her about her family life from her past.

“When you are not alone anymore…it feels weird at first, like it is a weird dream” she continued. Tara nodded. “Then you realize it is not a dream, and you are happy again. Like how you first met Willow and the family situation.” she said softly.

Tara nodded again. Willow closed her eyes “I feel like something is still missing…am I asking for too much?” she asked opening her eyes, looking deep into Tara’s.

Tara couldn’t speak she shook her head and managed to croak out a muffled ‘no’.

Willow nodded and looked forward again leaving Tara looking at her. Then Willow turned to her again.

“Can I ask you something?” she looked nervous

Tara nodded again.

“If…if I…” she stopped and took in a deep breath “If I ask you out…would…would I be going too far?”

Tara simply looked at Willow, her eyes filled with unshed tears. Willow was scared but so was she.

“No…” she whispered “You wouldn’t be going too far”

She could see that her words had an encouraging affect on Willow. The redhead swallowed.

“Would…would you come somewhere with me tonight…on…on a date?” she whispered as if it was the biggest kept secret.

Tara’s face filled with the sweetest smile “I…I would love to”

Now Willow was smiling herself silly “Good…I mean awesome, great…yea…” she said. And suddenly stood up and held her hand to Tara “Come on!”

Tara’s eyes widened in surprise “Now?”

Willow smiled even more “Yes silly, come on, I want to take you somewhere”

Tara smiled back and got up. They both put on their jackets and Willow shouted to the rest of the gang that they would be gone for a while.

And now a happily grinning Willow and Tara were walking hand in hand over to somewhere Willow was taking them.

Tara looked over at the redhead “You know…I would have guessed that I, in the end would be the one to ask you out”

Willow did a double take “huh? Ask me out…what?”

Tara smiled even more “what? I was totally flirting with you for the past 2 weeks. But somebody wasn’t getting the message” she teased

Willow turned a little red “So you were flirting...I should have listened to Buffy.”

“Buffy knew I was flirting?” asked Tara

“Yea…she kept telling me, but I kept dismissing her…I should have known better” she said squeezing Tara’s hand in emphasis.

Tara’s smile flattened for a second “Well you did have valid reasons for…wanting to stay away”

Willow looked down on the road for a second “I know we have talked about this already, but I want you to know that, I will never try to replace Willow. Her place in your heart is as important to me. You get to keep her there forever. But maybe you can…make a place for me there too?”

Tara’s eyes filled up but she pushed the tears away and smiled softly “I happen to have a vacancy reserved for one person”

Willow smiled “Do I know her?”

“Very well I think”

“Good to know”

They continued walking hand in hand. Tara looked at her surroundings. They were now deep in the forest. She looked around a bit worried but did not sense anything evil nearby. Willow looked a bit nervous but she could tell that it wasn’t of something to be scared off.

“I hope this reality has it too” whispered Willow, and then suddenly halted Tara, smiling.

“What is it?” asked Tara.

Willow slowly pulled Tara to her and wrapped her arm around her from the side and pointed forward with her other hand, before starting to guide Tara towards where she was pointing.

Tara could see some sort of lights shining in a little clearing surrounded by trees but didn’t really get what it was.

Then they were there. Her eyes widened in wonder as they stood in a little clearing surrounded by the most beautiful trees she had ever seen and around them were lit by…fireflies. Hundreds of them were flying a meter over their heads, giving their surrounding a twinkling appearance. It was magical. She looked at Willow who was holding her close, looking into her eyes. Her eyes were twinkling with the reflection of the fireflies.

“I found this place, one day when I was walking around here, oddly enough thinking about love and probably that I would never find it. No one seemed right. I would come here, sit down and look at the fireflies as they tried to find the right one for themselves. Making the forest twinkle in the process. I would think that if I ever found the right one, I would bring her here. To show the fireflies that I have found the one I was looking for.” Willow whispered softly.

She was nervous, Tara could tell. She caressed Tara’s cheek slowly, looking deep into her eyes. “This is going to sound too quick but I…” Willow whispered but she couldn’t continue as her lips were covered with another pair of lips. She didn’t understand first, then it dawned on her, Tara was kissing her. She slowly responded, her heart beating and her lips tingling. She pulled Tara closer to her, lips saying their own words. She kissed her deeply trying to pour every single emotion, all her love for her into the kiss. She cupped the blonds face and pulled her even closer if it was possible.

Willow couldn't help but feel enchanted by the way Tara’s lips could make all the tension melt away from her body.

They both leaned back from the kiss at the same time, looking at each other with wonder.

“I love you” There it was; the naked truth, and it wasn’t even her that said it. Willow looked into Tara’s eyes and smiled, then softly whispered “I wanted to be the one to say it first”

“Maybe in another life time” answered Tara also in a whisper, their bodies still so close to each other.

“Two is already more then enough” Willow said stroking Tara’s hair softly. “I do love you” she added. “You are not scared it is too soon?”

Tara leaned in again and whispered before claiming Willow’s lips again “For us, it is never too soon, it is natural, it is life.”

TBC...Feedback is hugely loved.

(i know most people are saying either 'YESSSS' or 'AT last!!!')

Luvs, Phoenix:glasses

Post subject: Re: PArt 12
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:41 am 
I find it hard to say 'at last' or such things, since a writer like you is doing us readers a favour by writing in the first place. I'll admit that I *was* waiting for an update to this story, mostly because I like your Willow so much. Just as long as you promise to eventually finish this story I'll be waiting...:-)

About the guessing part; Well.. the name of the demon has 'joss' in it which is highly suspicious of course, the rest seems to a funny way to spell a certain W-name :) . Funny how I expected at least on of the other demons to be called something like 'NoxMartion' :)

So those two helpers were turned to stone, someone please explain why those stones were NOT destroyed ? It's not like imprisonment is going to last forever anyway, rather dangerous to depend on that.

Giles assumption that Darken already has seven parts is just that, an assumption. There's no way to know if he actually FOUND seven pieces he wanted in those people, he certainly looked for it.. sure. I would also like to know how mr Dark can snif out keypieces (hmm... that sounds like a familiar plot:-) so the scoobs at least know who to protect.

What else... oh yeah those godlike-bodies there were magicked out of, can't those bodies be destoryed permanently ? That would still leave three angry demons, but at least ones that can be killed. (have Buffy do that, don't want Willow or Tara hurt, heh)

Oh yeah, it would be a good thing if the scoobs tried to stop those demons before their final attempt to get their bodies back, i.e. don't wait to long. Scoobs tend to wait till the very last time to do something (which can't have anything to with season finales of course?)).

It's a good thing Willow and Tara admitted their love to each other. Still it's a bumpy road ahead, with GhostWillow somewhere between them. I indeed expected Tara to be the first take action and ask Willow on a date, Willow seems more cautious with regard to the old Willow and such.

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 7:49 am 
Hi there :wave

I was happy to see an update on this fic, I had really missed it :sob

So now we know why this demon has been killing people and colecting body parts...

I remember him giving up his plan when he learned that Willow was dead... :hmm

Maybe Willow has one of the pieces... or maybe he needs her to lift the magic banner on the demon bodies.

And I loved to see Willow and Tara confessing their feelings to one another... it was sweet :banana

This is such a great story :bow

More soon? :pray :pray

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 10:56 am 
Oh yeah, now I remember the black guy needing Willow for something. If what Giles says is true however even IF the other Willow had a key-part, there's no way to know if THIS Willow has a key-part as well. For that matter, we don't even know if the same problem existed in Willow's universe.

I'll guess he needs Willow to do so magic for him then. Though I can't imagine why Willow would do such a thing, knowing he'll surely kill them afterwards anyway. Taking hostages doesn't really work if everybody knows you're gonna kill them anyway :-). I guess we'll just have to wait and see, it's not the 'see' part I'm having troubles with : -->>: .

Damn, need to go re-read this story... bad memory... baaaad memory :)

Grimmy

--

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:12 pm 
Yay! you updated!

No I won't say FINALLY, AT LAST, but I will say YESSSS!!

Frankly I wasn't thinking they'd do it at that time...I wasn't even wishing for it at that moment.

Those processes usually take LOADS OF TIME in fanfics...BUT I'M SO GLAD IT DIDN'T HERE!!! WOOHOO!!

Anyway, I'm sure I agree with most posters, I love this Willow! It's like the-perfect-Willow-version!

It was great that both feel the same way and finally went for it! much sweetness is to be expected...

umm about the DARKEN-GUY... I guess the last part is from a scooby member... the thing is, can it be from Willow? she's from another dimension, maybe she doesn't carry the thing...hmmm I'm really scratching my head here I want to know who!!!

UPDATE SOON!

~Arwen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:18 pm 
Hey guys,:bigwave

First i am so sorry this story has slow updates but i really dont have any spare time at all. but the next update will be alot quicker than the rest, i should have something new in max. a week. I will be finishing this story, i dont like like leaving things unfinished so dont worry about that.

First of all Grimmy, i absolutely love your feedbacks, you always manage to motivate me and challange my points at the same time.

Haha i should have thought about the Noxmartion!! that would have been even more hilarious! Actually it was Emma (Sticks) who gave me the idea of Dewjossnoh. i was asking her for a name for for my villian and she suggested you-know-you (We dont dare say his name or a bullet might come flying in from the window :lol ). she is not a big fan of him so i just jumbled his name :letter

As for the bodies, they would of course want to destroy them, but they have no idea where they are. as for the stones, who knows what the heck the powers were thinking at the time (we will learn soon enough).

...what else...oh yea. Giles was indeed only assuming the number of the keypieces. the only two that know really how many Darken has, is me and Darken.

Thats the scoobys problem now anyhow, they barely know anything.

Also Arwen and Sabina thanx a lot for your feedbacks too, they are awesome. for your ones;

I love Willow, whatever she does is ok in my eyes. she can completely go to the darkside and become the source of all evil, i will still love her. i Just created the Willow in my story to what i thought Willow would have becomed under the right circumstances. i like Willow powerful :wink

Also i will have some suprises for Tara too (hehe)

The reason why Darken wants Willow, i will of course not tell you :devil muhahah. keep quessing:fallen

And other people FEEDDDDBBBAACCKKKK!!!

Luvs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:59 pm 
Excellent! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work and update soon, please!

-CZ aka FIRESIGN:applause :applause :applause

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 12:43 am 
Hey EP! :wave

I thought Anya was just hilarious! And when she told Giles that he needed to have sex had me :lol

Willow and Tara smoochies! YAY! :bounce

This is a great story and I can't wait to see where you take it from here. Update soon.

Post subject: Re: PArt 12 (yes even more feedback)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:14 pm 
You keep mentioning how powerfull Willow is, but we've seen very little of that... nor read all that much. It's not that I *want* a demonstration but some talk between her and Tara about magics would be nice. Esp. since I suspect this Willow's views will be closer to Tara's own. (lots of guilty feelings to be had there). Oh yeah, the other scoobs reaction would be nice too since they're soo distrustfull of Willow's magic use anyway.

Besides, I'm fairly sure Willow wants to know more details about what the otherWillow did magic-wise as well as socially. I'm curious to Willow's reaction, which she'll have to control somewhat of course since she doesn't want to hurt Tara. Some more info on the differences between this Willow and the other/dead Willow, how much different is she and how much the same ? Still loving that 'light the candle' thing a couple of chapters back :) .

Must be weird for Willow to interact with people she long thought dead. Good thing she didn't leave anyone in her Sunnydale she cared much about.

It's an intricate BigBad story you've thought up by the way, my compliments. Thats not to say I *like* this Big Bad, but that has to do with his intentions towards Willow :-).

Grimmy

--

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 10/27/03 3:18 am

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:55 pm 
:bigwave Eternal Phoenix :flower ,

Well I am say 'At Last'. :lol I loed this update. :clap :bow It was so cute. :heart The fireflies were an awesome touch. :willow and :tara are together finally! :applause :banana I can't wait to :read more. Upate soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

----------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:49 pm 
:bounce Yay!! Very romantic Willow moment. I love how your Willow is still researchy and babbly and sweet, but totally together with her understanding of magic. I also loved her reasoning behind taking Tara to the fireflies - that she wanted to show them she found "the one." They are so sweet together.

Great update!

-shuyaku

------------------------------------

"Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 5:13 pm 
Hey guys,

First i will be updating any day now so be patient with me:)

Second i would like to thank Cin, Grace, Draco, Shuyaku and Grimmy (again...:eyebrow )

I am glad Willow and the fireflies are liked :D

These few chaps will have a lot of explanations in them, also more suprises about the Scoobys.

Grimmy we havent seen Willow's power yet because i havent written about it yet!!!:p no worries i will give you guys a glimse soon enough.

Feedback is sooo loved!!! Each one of you should leave 3 or something!! *pointedly looks at Grimmy* lol :lol

Thanks a lot!

:flower April - Phoenix:glasses

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 8:59 pm 
:bigwave APRIL (see I remembered! :grin :flower ,

I'm glad that you will be updating soon cause I love his fic! :banana :pride :applause :eatme You want more feedback huh? :hmm Know that feelig. :lol Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

-----------------------------------------

Post subject: PART 13
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:07 am 
Hey guys :)

Thanks for the patience :bow

Enjoy;

We all know the disclaimers...

PART 13

Tara and Willow were walking back towards the house hand in hand, talking quietly at the same time. Tara giggled “As much as fireflies are romantic and awesome mid night smooches and all…but I still can’t believe we actually got out at night…into a forest…in Sunnydale.”

Willow lifted an eye-brow “Uh…yea…I actually didn’t even think about that” she said sheepishly.

“No wonder” said Tara mockingly rolling her eyes.

Willow laughed “Tara!!” she said swatting her arm softly “You are a meany! You are the mean bear! What happened to loving Tare bear?”

“She left the building for now” Tara said slyly with her patented loop sided smile. “I am taking over! Reign of the Mean Tara!” she said laughing in the typical evil man laugh “Kneel before me!”

Willow’s mind went to places they really shouldn’t, but she did make a mental note anyways; whatever Tara commanded Tara got; sooner or later.

This time Willow giggled. She stopped Tara suddenly and stole a kiss. “I can tell from even now…I’ll never get tired of that” she said her eyes still closed with a smile on her face. She sighed and tugged a smiling Tara forward. “Come on; let’s go home…I need to pamper Highness Mean Tara with hot-chocolate and more smooches.”

“Sounds good to me” Tara said looping her arm through Willow’s arm.

They walked in a comfortable silence for a while watching the trees lessen as they got out of the forest. Tara closed her eyes for a second listening to the nature around her, trusting Willow to guide her. She smiled as she became in tune with everything around her. She loved the feeling, when everything was so at peace. She focused on the red head and sighed at all the love that seemed to radiate from her. It was for her, right at this moment. She was the only being in the universe that Willow was thinking of. She took in a deep breath savoring the strong aroma of the love coming of the red head.

She turned her head towards Willow before finally opening her eyes. She saw her studying her with a smile. “Savoring the moment?” the red head asked.

“You have no idea” smiled back the blond.

Looking around she noticed they were walking through the familiar cemetery. This meant that they were pretty close to home now. She started contemplating on ideas of how to invite Willow to sleep with her tonight as well. She had felt so good this morning when she got up next to the redhead. She hadn’t had any nightmares at all that night. She wanted that again tonight, especially now that she had finally told the green-eyed beauty that she loved her and she had said it back.

And heck! Nothing mattered but the fact that she was head over heels in love! And this time she wasn’t letting it go. She paused her thinking momentarily to think about the love she had lost. She didn’t want to think about ‘what ifs’ anymore. She knew her Willow, she knew that she was happy for her. She smiled thinking maybe Willow had met another Tara. Somehow she wasn’t jealous of a possibility like that at all, since it was still somehow her.

She giggled at how complicated it sounded but still how simple it was for her. This caught Willow’s attention.

“Penny for your thoughts.”

“I was just thinki…hey! The penny first!” she said opening her palm in front of Willow, wiggling her fingers.

Willow giggled but never less dig into her pockets and took out a coin. She looked at it and frowned a little “Well I only have a dime, so you owe me 9 cents.” She said passing the dime to Tara’s hand.

“Na…you just won’t have to pay me 9 more times for my thoughts.”

“9 free thoughts?” Willow smirked.

“Not free, you just paid me beforehand”

Willow scrunched her face “You do realize how odd this conversation started to sound right?”

Tara laughed gently “Yes”

“Ok then” Willow hopped a little “You thought?”

“I was just thinking if Willow met another Tara up there?” she said pointing up.

Willow had a sad smile perched upon her face “Who knows…” she said gently “maybe”

“I can’t live with ‘what ifs’ anymore Wills…life isn’t long enough for that”

Willow gently smiled “What have you decided to do?”

“Carpe Redhead”

“Huh?” Willow said and started to laugh “Seize the Redhead?? Now I have to worry that you are going to try carpe-ing every redhead?”

“Nope, I have my eyes set on one.” Tara answered in a know-it-all tone. She was about to burst into laughter when she saw the expression on Willow’s face but she was suddenly airborne.

Without even acknowledging what was happening she had fallen to the ground, pretty painfully.

A small yelp got out of her mouth. She opened her eyes just in time to notice someone was harshly pulling her to her feet. With a panic she realized it was a vampire. Who now was holding her in a typical hostage position, his teeth ready on her throat, ready to bite.

She focused her eyes on Willow to see two dust piles lying next to her. Willow’s eye connected with hers and she felt a slight terror from her before the red head collected herself together.

She knew she wasn’t in the best of positions right now. How can she be that stupid to let her guard down? She could have easily felt this coming.

Willow took in the position of the vampire and Tara. This did not look good. She calmed herself down. She took a step forward, causing the vampire hold Tara more tightly in a threatening manner.

“I wouldn’t come closer little girl.”

Willow didn’t seem fazed by the move, if she was, she surely was hiding it well. She pointed behind her to the dust piles “Friends of yours?” she asked menacingly.

“Bitch” the vamp growled. “I will kill your little friend for this”

“Then what would be a reason for me to let you live?” Willow asked her eyes cold.

The vamp looked at the woman with skepticism. Willow took another step forward, the vamp didn’t move.

“I am giving you a chance to leave her” Willow said pointing at Tara “and run away now. This is the only offer I have for you”

The vamp smirked “Well you can’t do anything to me like this” he said still holding Tara like a shield.

Willow didn’t acknowledge his speaking. Her eyes were locked with Tara’s. Trying to tell her, things were going to be ok. She repeated “Your last chance to run away…” and locked her eyes to the vampire’s.

“No fucking way bitch” the overconfident vamp said and lowered his head to bite into Tara’s neck. Willow seeing the movement muttered one thing under her breath “Cintefactus

The next thing Tara knew was that she was on the floor lying in a pile of ashes. She lifted her head in time to see Willow run and threw herself on the ground next to her, hugging her for dear life.

“Oh goddess…I thought…I was so scared for a minute there” Willow muttered still hugging the blond fiercely. She then broke the hug and looked deeply into her eyes. “I am sorry I lowered my guard…in Sunnydale of all places and, and in the dark and in the cemetery and did I say dark and full of vampires? And sorry it took so long, usually poof in an instant but seeing you like that, I got scared sorry, it won’t happen again”

Tara shook her head at Willow’s babbling “Uh…Willow” she cut the redhead half way into her rambling “What…uh…what exactly happened?”

Willow’s eyes grew so big that Tara got worried they were gonna pop out “OH!! Do you have amnesia? Do you know my name? of course you do, you just said it! Do you know your name? It’s Tara! And and we are going home now. Did you hit your head?? Where? Where?” Willow rambled on and started checking for bumps on Tara’s head.

Tara mentally rolled her eyes at her way hyper girlfriend. “no no…Wills!” she whined a little, grasping Willows hands which were currently messing up her hair. Willow stopped her bump hunting and sat down in front of Tara with a sheepish smile at what she had just done “Overreacting right?”

“Yes”

“But I have a right to be” Willow pouted “You were nearly a lunchable to a blood sucking vampire! A dinnerable even, cause its dinner time more than lunch!!”

Tara had to smile “I am ok Wills…and I do remember what happened but…” her face grew serious “I don’t understand how the vamp turned to ash…I was right in front of him and I didn’t see you call an element, and even of you had you couldn’t possibly aim with me in front of him”

Willow sighed and slowly grasped Tara and helped her get up. “That’s because I didn’t call on the elementals…lets go home…it’s not safe here. I’ll explain there…over hot chocolate” she said.

Tara nodded, knowing for sure whatever Willow did, wasn’t dark magicks. She just didn’t know what it was. All she saw was Willow mumbling a word under her breath.

As they were walking Tara snuggled more into Willow’s shoulder knowing that Willow’s senses were full alert and would remain that way until they were safely in the house. She felt safe even now, next to her Willow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Darken sneered in annoyance. He had been in the Hellmouth for less than an hour and already this worthless man was giving him bad news. He took in a deep breath, his calm outer appearance not showing his impatience. The man in front of him was visibly scared. Sure why should he be? He had screwed up bad. Too bad he still needed him as a pawn or he would have died really slowly, even to his standards.

“You failed” came out his voice, drawling through out the room.

The man nodded.

Darken looked even more annoyed, every one of his minions were worthless, well maybe except for Koneke. He might even keep Koneke after everything was complete.

“How did you fail?”

“I don’t know master”

Now he was angry. He swiftly got up and grabbed the man’s throat, pushing him onto the wall behind him.

“Now…” he hissed dangerously. The man was fidgeting, his eyes bulging out in fright. “Tell me how you failed, tell me what you did”

The man managed to croak “I sent 7 vampires after her, she was with 2 others! The Slayer was there!”

Darken squeezed a little more, just to make the man more uncomfortable. “You sent 7 pitiful vampires?” his voice mocking “With the power level of that girl, she could have easily taken out all 7 of them herself. And you sent 7 vampires?” his voice grew dangerous once again.

“She…she wasn’t…that powerful…before” the man managed to croak out once again. “I didn’t...think”

“Exactly!” Darken exclaimed at the same time throwing the man on the floor and walked back to his chair but didn’t sit down. “That is your problem Rack, you never think. I still wonder how you managed to hide from the Slayer and her little friends for this long. Hiding…such a cowards way, everything you are.”

He sneered and changed the subject, not wanting to waste more time insulting the pitiful man.

“Now, did you at least found out anything useful? Like how she is back?”

“Yes master” Rack croaked remaining on the floor on his knees. “One of the vampires heard some of their conversation from before the attack and came right back here when 6 of the vampires tried to capture the girl. He heard something about the girl not actually belonging here. That there was another.”

“Not belonging here…” repeated Darken, then smirked “That would actually make so much more sense…someone returned from the dead can not be not touched by dark magicks. Not to mention I still felt her presence in the grave…so there is one of them under ground and one above.”

“So, where did she come from Master?” Rack dared asked

“Go get me Koneke” commanded Darken, not having the patience with Rack.

Rack stood up and walked out of the door with a dark look on his face, anger pouring out of him.

Darken had to wait only a minute before Koneke came into the room, bowing down before standing before his master waiting for him to speak first.

He was a short creature that looked too much like Igor in Frankenstein, with his hunched back and bulged out eyes. The only different was the fact that he had about 50 little sharp teeth in his mouth and had a green slick skin.

“Koneke…Looks like we have found why we seem to have 2 of the same girls in our hands or why they have different energy vibes. The dead one was a witch; this one is more powerful than a witch…a sorceress I would think. Even better for me, she even has the ability to become a mage. But of course that usually comes with experience or age…” he smirked “Not going to be an option for her” He smiled again knowingly, what ever crossed his mind made him pleased.

Koneke dared asked “Master, how do you know she wields such a power? Our observers said she used high standard magic for witches…nothing in a higher scale.”

Darken’s face look a smile that not many people lived to tell. “Oh I can tell” he hissed slowly “I can feel the magic cruising through her body, she just hasn’t showed yet.” he snapped his mouth like he just tasted some thing awesome.

“Then isn’t she a threat master?”

“Not if you know how to handle Warriors of the Light Koneke, they think very much alike…don’t forget I took on Slayers, Demon Hunters, Witches, Seers, Empaths, and Sorcerers…and I am still here.” He smirked again.

Then he changed the subject “How is our guest?”

“She is still unconscious sir”

Darken huffed “Another weakling…only slashed her 3 times. I didn’t get to enjoy these few humans at all…the Japanese man, the one with the liver keypiece, now he was a joy. Lasted me 4 days. Also that demon, the heart keypiece was also very resilient wasn’t he?” He smirked again.

“Yes master”

“Alright then…” his voice drawled “I’ll wait till she is awake…they are no fun when they can’t scream” and with that he turned swiftly, his long black coat flew up rather dramatically and he walked to the door “I am going out on a stroll” he hissed.

Seeing his master exit Koneke remained where he was for a few minutes before heading to a door that was opposite from the exit. He knew his master actually went out to find a random person to keep him occupied. He unlocked the door and got in.

The room was lit with flame-torches; unlike anywhere else in the large condo, this room had stone walls that gave it an old prehistoric feeling. There was nothing modern about the room anyway, it was full of antiques, things that Master Darken prized the most. Trophies from his favorite kills; such as a Slayer’s axe and a Sorcerer’s staff.

He turned to the other side of the large room to see a bookcase. However this bookcase did not have books on it. It had jars that were lighted from the behind. Several varieties of organs shining in the light. They were floating in the jars, still fresh like the day they were first ripped off from their past owners. Some of them dated up to 9 months. The magic in the water kept them fresh.

He swiftly moved next to the ‘jar case’ and took out an empty jar from a closet next to it. He cleaned it and filled it with water then adding some kind of white sand in it and stirred. He didn’t think the woman would last long, and the water had to be readied a day earlier before anything could be put in it. He closed the lid and took out a sticker (he liked organizing everything and his master liked order) he carefully scribbled some thing on it and then stuck it on the jar.

He took a hold of the jar and walked to the ‘jar case’ and putted the organ-less jar next to the last one he filled.

He took a step back making sure everything was in order. His master hated it when things were disorganized. He smiled seeing everything was looking good and walked back out of the room.

The jars still shining, stood there in their usually spots. Now a new one was added and labeled;

Kidney - Ninth Keypiece

TBC...i know i am just evil:devil muhahah

But even evil loves feedback, :D

Edited by: Eternal Phoenix at: 10/30/03 9:12 am

Post subject: Re: PART 13
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:33 am 
Nine key pieces... And the tenth within Draken's grasp... That's not good... :no

Willow's and Tara's interaction was sweet. I hope Tara does carpe redhead... a lot :devil

I'll be waiting anxiously the next update :bounce

Edited to say: Yay, I became Extra Flamey with this post :banana

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

Edited by: sabina at: 10/30/03 9:35 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next