The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: PART 13
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:45 pm 
uh...ops, i should have thought that ninth keypiece business could be understood wrong...

no no the poor woman is the ninth. so he has the ninth at his grasp. we have no idea about the tenth. (unless thats what you meant already...hmmm now i am confused..heh):shock :paranoid

Sorry about the confusion:whistle

Phoenix:glasses

PS. hey sabina, ok...the kidney is still in the woman. the jar is empty...for now! the kidney will be taken out once Darken has his 'fun' with the poor woman.:heart i can understand your situation...school is frying my brains too :D

~ I live in my own little world, but it's ok...they know me here.~

Edited by: Eternal Phoenix at: 10/30/03 1:31 pm

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:41 pm 
Your Evilness!

I hereby feed you back.

I loved the sweet banter between our witchy couple.

and then the life-scaring moment when Tara was in danger.

and the whole emotions of love, passion and protectiveness.

I'd love to find out what's the deal with Will's magicks, and why is Darken interested in her.

umm

oh and I want more! and soon!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:16 pm 
Ups... :blush

Thank you for the clarification Eternal Phoenix :)

I thought Draken hadn't yet took the key piece out of that poor woman... So the kidney was hers... ok, I got that now :blush

(I swear I have a reason for missing it in the first place... hum... :hmm Too many hours spent studying for exams can really fry your brain :( )

More, soon? :pray

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die.

The in between is mine.

I am mine!" - Pearl Jam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:38 pm 
Super update...I'm on the edge of my chair. Loved the W/T interaction and Willow's power. If there is a cuter ,sweeter, more endearing couple...I sure haven't met them! I also had to chuckle with Willow's reaction to Tara asking what happened. You blend so many emotions together so well! I'm waiting VERY impatiently for more! :wink

P.S. How Tara-like for her to hope that "her" Willow finds another Tara. That was such a loving touch. I think you write W/T extremely well...not everyone does anymore...many just use their names.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:09 pm 
:bigwave April :flower ,

I love the update! :clap :bow Oh that vamp that got ahold of :tara . :eek You had me scared for a second. How did :willow dust him? :confused Okay I hate this Darken guy. Can we have :willow and :tara kill him? :glasses :eyebrow Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

----------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 10:11 pm 
"Kneel before me!" I'm voting for that line to be incorporated into any and all W/T fic :glasses I really like how you have are favorite couple interacting.

Willow is obviously very powerful. And I love that none of it is dark magicks.

And Darken is creepy. Really, really creepy :shock My imagination is a little overactive and I just did not need to picture that wall of pickled organs :puke But I do have to say - great descriptive writing.

More smoochies soon?

Great update!

-shuyaku

------------------------------------

"Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:01 pm 
Hey guys,:bigwave

Thanks a lot for your feedbacks, i am glad you are liking the story so far.

I am still working on the new part. it is taking a bit longer because i keep changing my mind and changing a page there and adding a page here...you know the usual writer dillemmas:lol

Also i will be dumping a shit load of info on you guys in this one so trying to get that info together is proving harder then i thought:letter

So cope with me a little bit more. i'll hurry knowing you guys are waiting (and i happen to like my life:lol ):boot

thanks a lot:bow

:flower April - Phoenix:glasses

Post subject: So sorry
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:29 pm 
Hey guys, :bigwave

i am so sorry that i havent updated in so long.:cry i also cannot update for 2 more weeks (until the winter break) but once i am on my (long deserved) 1 month vacation i will update a lot!

I will finish this story sooner or later (for those who are curious) in the mean while you guys can leave feedback or ask questions or whatever you want.

Thanks,

Phoenix:glasses

Post subject: Re: So sorry
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:23 pm 
How odd... I missed the last update for weeks, must have been buried in the later pages somehow. Bad grimmy, baaaad grimmy... anyway..

How did Willow dust the vamp ? The heart can be pierced from front and rear so my guess would be using some wood and move it nicely into the vamps heart. Sunshine would not work that fast and it would have been dangerous to Tara. A explanation from Willow would be nice indeed, I wouldn't mind if she had used dark magic to safe Tara... nope.. not a bit :)

Come to think of it, if she could dust the vamp anyway... why the wait ? And would she have the vamp just run away ? (tactically that would be a big no-no of course:P)

I can understand Willow forgetting about it being night in Sunnydale but why did they have walk over a cemetry ? Force of habit ?? Of course Tara isn't entirely defense-less herself either, although she probably was a bit scared at the time :) At least Willow acted.. but she dusted two vamps right ? Combined with the one the foolishly had a hold on Tara, that leaves 4 vamps unaccounted four since seven were send.... hmm...

I like that Mr. Dark thinks he can easily beat Willow. Always good when your enemies think light of you, heh. If he thinks Willow thinks like anyone he has ever encountered he has another thing coming, esp. if he's so stupid to mess with Tara.

Underestemating is also witness here:
Quote:
she even has the ability to become a mage. But of course that usually comes with experience or age…” he smirked “Not going to be an option for her”
He doesn't know anything about this other Willow, yet he's already assuming things... fine by me of course :-) After all, this Willow has even more experience simply because she had to do more on her own. She just never needed more skills appearantly so why bother.

The good thing about finding this update late is of course that the next will be here shortly, heh.... oh... just read your message. So you're gonna post the remainder two weeks from now in your MONTH long vacation ?? : -->>:

I still like how you write Willow, so adorable Willow-like:
Quote:
"But I have a right to be" Willow pouted "You were nearly a lunchable to a blood sucking vampire! A dinnerable even, cause its dinner time more than lunch!!"

Grimmy

--
"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

Edited by: Grimlock72 at: 12/7/03 4:38 pm

Post subject: love the story
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:36 pm 
I love the story please update soon okay

Post subject: Re: love the story
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:32 pm 
:bigwave April :flower ,

I haven't heard anything from you in like forever. :( Are you okay? :pray Just thought I would drop a line to see how you were. Drop one back, or an update, let us know that you are alive. :)

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"I'm here with out you baby/But your still with me in my dreams/And tonight girl, there's only you and me."--3 Doors Down-Here Without You----Mine and My Baby's song.

Post subject: Re: New/First Fic_ TRAVELER
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:53 pm 
2. Floating Rose

sadly i find another great story endless....

"When you run with the Doctor, it feels like it'll never end. But however hard you try you can't run forever. Everybody knows that everybody dies and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever for one moment, accepts it. Everybody knows that everybody dies. But not every day. Not today. Some days are special. Some days are so, so blessed. Some days, nobody dies at all. Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair, and the Doctor comes to call... everybody lives." River Song - "Forest of the Dead"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:56 am 
3. Flaming O

Sad. This was a good story. Too bad it never ended...

-Tash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

I just read this story it is awesome...great story line...hope one day you will finish it!