The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 7th Hellvan
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:27 am 
Whoa, Awsome story. I love it. I can't wait for the next update, YAY. I really hope that it's soon! PLEEEEASE, not that I am beggin' or anything, but your writing is awsome.

Much Love,

Lisa

BY the way, I e-mailed you. :grin

"Staring at the cracks in the walls, 'Cos I'm waiting for it all, to come to an end." ~Pink

Must I dream and Always see your face.~ Jeff Buckley "Last goodbye"

Post subject: An update on the Update
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 2:26 pm 
OK, I have a small shpeil and then I'll be on my way.

I'm haveing a small case of writers block. The doctor told me to take few days off and elevate my feet and drink lots of water and it will go away. I promise to get you an update before I go to summer camp. (And no it is NOT band camp.)

In reference to NC-17 material...I'm going to post it after I finish the story because I'm more concerned about the flow right now than grunions.

shootingstar-anya is coming!

Spazz-Glad you like the fic, and the Mary spin!

Willnt-It's ok that you haven't been speedy feedback girl, just get it in when you can!:grin

Emily First- It was not a bit much...I love you man!

Amberbensonrocks- I don't know what distubs me more, the fact we almost simultaneously emailed one another, or you begging being a turn on. he he he. :grin s :eek

Shameless plug- Read my fic 7th Hellvan. It isn't half bad:)! "Innerbed".

Post subject: IttyBittyKitty
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 7:00 am 
LoL, You Rock. My begging is a turn on for you? Hm, well on that note then,....Please, Please, Please. I beg of you :grin , post the next update real soon, PLEASE!.... :grin HeHeHe and yeah that e-mailing one another almost simultaneously, is rather freaky, but really neat and I am Oh so happy about it! :grin

Much Love, :love :grin

Lisa

~~~

"Staring at the cracks in the walls, 'Cos I'm waiting for it all, to come to an end." ~Pink

Post subject: Short update
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:16 pm 
I know I know, it's been far too long, you all missed it terribly, and I haven't written anything over PG-13 yet, yadda yadda yadda.

Lisa - Anything you do turns me on.;) ;)

Enought of my hormonal rambleing, here's a short update!

FEEDBACK IS KEY! Please give me some:)

Mary sauntered into the room, her hair not a bit disheveled from going down the stairs. Buffy had to remind herself to breathe and Willow noted that light perspiration was gathering on her best friend’s brow. “What is that about?” Willow thought to herself as she gathered up her laundry and said hello to Mary. Willow climbed the stairs and frowned as she entered her and Tara’s room. “Why can’t I stop thinking about the fact that Buffy looked like she was about to toss her cookies, it’s almost like she-“ Willow smacked herself on the forehead.

“Well hello to the duh-ness of me!” She smiled and shook her head as she thought about how long it was going to take Buffy to realize what was going on.

Meanwhile downstairs Buffy realized what was going on in a very real way. The sweat from her palms was getting worse as Mary sat down next to her. The pants Tara had given her fit perfectly, although she was usually not a huge fan of leather, or peasant blouses. However the clothes she was wearing looked better than some of the sweaters she had seen in the closet.

“Well one of us should start talking.” Buffy said softly. The quip elicited a half smile from Mary who was trying her best not to cry. She fleetingly glanced into the eyes of the only thing she ever wanted to know; Buffy.

“I heal very fast. Faster than normal. It’s been happening for the past six months or so. I’ve cracked ribs at basketball practice and had them heal in a few days. Occasionally I will come up to a vamp in the middle of the night and I’m not afraid,“ She took a deep breath “I’m just ready. I don’t know what is going on. ” She cried quietly as she stood up and walked around the room. Gazing out the window, Mary sobbed, “I’m addicted to dark magic. If I stay here there is no way I will be able to beat it, and I will never see my family again.” She turned and faced a stunned Buffy, ”Thanks for everything, but I really need to go now.” Buffy rose from her spot on the couch and pulled Mary into a hug and let the sobs wrack the brunette’s body as she let everything from the past two and a half months out in the form of hot wet tears and loud sobs. As her breathing returned to normal Mary pulled away and wiped her nose with the back of her hand. She gave an aspirated laugh as she sat back down on the couch.

"I’m sorry, I uhm…Thanks.”

“It’s OK.” Buffy whispered as she absently stroked the other girls hair, "It's ok."

Questions, thoughts, concerns, a yearning for a certain slayer? Please tell me and I shall deliver! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME FEED BACK!

Shameless plug- Read my fic 7th Hellvan. It isn't half bad:)! "Innerbed".

Post subject: Re: Short update
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:25 pm 
I like it....but I need MORE!!!! Please more!!!!

-Amy

"You want to take a picture of my butt? um...ok...you've got two seconds". -Amber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:26 pm 
YAY!!! finally... as i already told you online... i love it! awesome fic. you soooo have to make it get interesting tho. please!!!

hee hee.

Post subject: Short update
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 8:29 pm 
wow...AWSOME update...This story is sooo, amazing. I really love it, and I'm addicted to it...which is good. :grin

I hope to see another update real soon. You ROCK!

Oh...and anything I do turns you on eh?...HeHe...WOO HOO!

Much Love, <3<3

Lisa

~~~

You're so amazing :grin ... I mean that too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recomended Reading: IttyBittyKitty's fic...
"7th Hellvan"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2002 11:13 pm 
.....More? Please? Not begging like Lisa but .. lol..... ;)

~Joy

IttyBittyKitty: "creme filled though...a little subtle there?"
TwiLightJoy: "There are reasons for everything, I tell ya! Chocolate-frosted reasons!"
IttyBittyKitty: "that is quite enough of YOUR sass!"

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 7:13 pm 
Love it! Mary Camden, daughter of a pastor, a dark magic addict. :lol Gotta love imagination! Please update soon! :grin

---------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:59 am 
This is new to the archive. You can leave feedback!

To the creator of this thread: If you ever want to add something new, just email a mod and we'll move it to the active Pens board.

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Hard work often pays off after time but laziness always pays off now!"

Edited by: maudmac  at: 12/28/03 1:35 am

Post subject: Re: 7th Hellvan
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

This is a really good story

Why isnt there any more?

Post subject: UPDATE 6/13/2015
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:21 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

So over ten years ago I wrote this fic, or erm, started writing it. I was young, naive, and loved every minute of it.

A lot has changed in my life, including my gender and my name. Please call me Mark and use male pronouns. Also I'm now a married individual with a billion animals. No but seriously, I could make rugs with all this animal fur and then open my own rug factory.

I have no idea how to re-access my original account or answer e-mails from my old e-mail. I haven't used that e-mail address in years. I can't tell you how many times I have wanted to come back here to see if anyone gives a fuck about this story. I can't promise any more posts here, but I can tell you that I will be posting and working on this story on fanfiction dot net.

If anyone reads this post just know that I am going to finish this story, give you all the sexy Willow/Tara action you asked for all those years ago and we will have some goddess blessed closure to this. :cool

Hope everyone is doing well,

12tastybunnies formerly known as ittybittykitty

Edit: As of 6/13/2015 this story has been cross posted onto fanfiction dot net where it will eventually be finished.