The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kissing the dragon...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:04 pm 
Hi! :)

**Leans in and plants a big one on you** Hee... sorry, I got a little excited there, I think. :blush

:kiss

Jen

Ooooh, I'm Apple Sauce and Tuna now! YAY!!! :party

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong, that it takes my breath away; And I breathe you, into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today; Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right, and though I can't be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side. "If You're Not the One," Daniel Beddingfield ||My Fan Fiction and More!||

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 2/7/03 12:05:44 pm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:05 pm 
ohhhh......lookie tanny... :drool

edited cuz I hate this pc and ended up double-posting...

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.
"Don't get me wrong. I kinda like being the quirky nympho chick." - Michelle in 'American Pie 3'

Edited by: tkheaven  at: 2/7/03 12:07:02 pm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:07 pm 
TK,

I think it's an open free-for-all... Yes, you can join! Can I have the first smooch?? :shy

Jen

Geez... I don't know what's gotten into me today... :fallen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong, that it takes my breath away; And I breathe you, into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today; Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right, and though I can't be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side. "If You're Not the One," Daniel Beddingfield ||My Fan Fiction and More!||

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:10 pm 
WHOA!!! Um...Hi there Jen!! guess you like the human dragon?

*gentle kiss back*

"The minute one utters a certainty, the opposite comes to mind..." -May Sarton

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:13 pm 
Oh BABY!!

*tk slides over to Jenn and SMMMOOOOOOCHIE!!

ok, feeling better now... :blush

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.
"Don't get me wrong. I kinda like being the quirky nympho chick." - Michelle in 'American Pie 3'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:14 pm 
Yes, I like the human dragon very much. :kiss

Jen :heart

TK,

Ooooh...

:thud

Be still my heart!!

WHOA!!

Plants a big smooch back on you!! :bigkiss

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 2/7/03 12:17:45 pm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:19 pm 
*tk looka all dopey now...

hehe,I got a .. mua mua .. lookie *tk places her hand on her cheek* smoochie...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:20 pm 
WOW!!! Who knew math could have such a wonderful effect on the kittens!!! I am beginning to love math...Pi...good.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:23 pm 
Um... Hee.. :shy I didn't kiss you on the cheek, my dear. ;)

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:33 pm 
probably why I'm so incoherent at the moment... :thud

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:34 pm 
Tanniyn walks slowly over to tk....um...Hi there. *kisses you gently* didn't want you to feel left out...

What is wrong with me today.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:35 pm 
:bigkiss

Hee.. I made you thud! GO ME!!

:heart

**Stamps paw** Hey, where's my smooch, Tanniyn? Hmmm... *Hangs head* **Sniff**

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 2/7/03 12:37:34 pm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:37 pm 
ohh, I'm being loved...I am sooo enjoying this...please nothing's wrong with you....do continue...

*tk relaxes on da couch with a dreamy look upon her face

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:40 pm 
Jen...I actually kissed you first but ok...*with head lowered tanniyn walks over to jen and kisses her soundly*:bigkiss

Is that better?

*lowers head again*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:47 pm 
Um... I... uh... WOW!

Yes, that is better! Thank you. :blush I guess I got a little... um, jealous? Sorry!

See, now you've got me all, thudy! :thud

**Stumbles over to the couch TK is on and collapses beside her, resting my head on her shoulder, the same look on my own face**

Can't you just feel the love in this room? **Kisses TK's cheek** :)

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Post subject: Pi love
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:52 pm 
Oh dear me, look what I did...it's just that I love Pi...and math and the lady of the manor...and oh my goodness...what is wrong with me.

Too much Pi? goodness I love that story...

Post subject: Re: Pi love
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:06 pm 
Pi, grilled cheese, smoochies...it's all good...

and now I must go...time for me to head home

*tk kisses Jenn's cheek, then slowly moves over to Tanniyn reaching for her hand and genly places a kiss *bow* 'My young dragon...'

with that tk closes her eyes and shifts into a kitten at Tanni's feet. She let's out tiny 'meow', circling and purring about the dragon's feet.....she stops and let's out a small 'mew' for Jenn as she leads herself out the door...

Post subject: Pi, Love, Bottles, Parties, Smoochies
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:56 pm 
Leave it to the Kittens to leave the "spin" part out of "Spin the Bottle" and just skip right to the good stuff. My plume is just all aquiver with the resounding sound of smoochies in the manor. Lovely place, this.

PussInBoots

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 4:56 pm 
A quick reminder that we do have a pens chat thread, where people can engage in all the chat they want to and we can keep it off the fic threads.

Thanks.

-----------------
Baby you make my love come down

Oh you make my love come down

Make it come all the way down
-
Evelyn Champagne King

Post subject: Pi Love in the Mansion
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:11 pm 
*sigh*

Is the party over? My plume is all a-drooping.

Or did the party move somewhere and I am but lost in the magical W/T land?

PussInBoots

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 7:47 am 
I think we kinda overdid it with the party so we're all kinda keeping a low profile...

*tk sips her drink and bops her head to a tune playing in her cd walkman...

Post subject: Being Good
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 8:02 pm 
*Holding her hat in hand once again, not caring about the plume tickling her nose.*

My apologies if my suggestion of Spin the Bottle caused things to get a bit too rambunctious.

Do you think if we're very good, quiet little Kittens the Lady might grace us with an update? This story is worth it.

*Curls up by the fireplace to wait calmly and patiently.*

PussInBoots

Post subject: Apologies
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 5:09 pm 
*tanniyn lowers to one knee* My lady, I am sorry. We dragon tend to get quite stirred up. Please forgive me. I have been in the shadows for so long that I fear I got carried away. I am so sorry. *retreats to the shadows* I....um...*hangs head* I'm really sorry. Please do continue with your beautiful story. I promise to stay in the shadows from now on. I won't cause any more havoc. *hides behind wings* I am so sorry.

Your timid dragon,

tanniyn

Post subject: Re: Being Good
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 6:57 pm 

Can't a Lady go out for ice without having to have a moderator stop by? My goodness...what have you all been up to....chattering again? It must be the happy party atmosphere. Anyway, I am glad that you are all still about in the house...even that supposedly "shy little dragon" who is kissing everyone and talking a blue streak...shy indeed. Lets try to behave...well, it is hard to be in the mansion and behave...actually it is hard to be me and behave...oh well never mind...lets just move on to the next subject...Updates.

I have decided to continue along my chronological episodic story line since that is how this story has seemed to evolved. That said...the next chapter will be based on "Primeval", oh, okay...so it is loosely based but you get the picture. It is called Dreams...and I hope to finish it soon. I will keep you posted (haha)...oh, very bad, very bad...been into the Pina Coladas again....cant waste the ice now...can I?

A.

Post subject: Re: Apologies
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 1:55 am 
Lovely Lovely fic..... Thats all i can say..:applause :applause

Post subject: Re: Parties, Responses, and Dragons.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:22 pm 
I had missed that last one *tsk-tsk* bad little me. I loved it cause now I know there's apple pie and then there's peach Pi,mhhh:hmm guess which is yummier?:glasses

Post subject: Moer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:32 am 
PLEASE PLEASE:pray PLEASE

Make an update soon I'm going insane here:cry :cry

I'll bring you :flower :flower :flower

Post subject: Re: Fic: Angels and Goddesses
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:59 am 
This is new to the archive. You can leave feedback!

To the creator of this thread: If you ever want to add something new, just email a mod and we'll move it to the active Pens board.

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Trust is a risk masquerading as a promise."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:56 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I just finished reading this beautiful and wonderful tail, I look foward to more

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:41 am 
5. Willowhand

luv the story wish thered b an update

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next