The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Fic: Angels and Goddesses
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 4:21 pm 
Spoiler warning for Season 4.

Title- Angels and Goddesses.

Rating- PG-13 to start....this is a multi chapter piece...trust me, the rating will grow as the relationship does.

Copyright Disclaimer- All characters belong to Joss and ME...ME being Mutant Enemy and not me(sigh). I'm just borrowing them to play a little.

Spoilers- As I said above this has a warning for Season 4. The story itself will refer to or thread in and out of the episodes at the beginning of Tara's and Willow's relationship. So be warned if you are not familiar with this particular time...mostly Hush through NMR...that there will be references and pieces within.

Notes- The story is set in an alternate universe during Season 4. It begins when Willow first notices Tara....long before Hush. It is a romance, love at first sight stuff, written mostly from Willows pov at the beginning (this will change as the relationship evolves).

Authors Note- It has been a while since I have written anything of substance so I am afraid I may be a little rusty. I do therefore appreciate any feedback that you can give...I know that there are some pretty experienced writers on this board...and the audience, well you all are pretty much Willow and Tara experts and connoisseurs. So please have at it.

I wrote this as a romance...I wanted to keep it light. If you are looking for angst....this is not your story. I wrote this as a distraction from all the pain of this season...if we want angst all we have to do is turn on the TV. Seeing as things may get a little hard over the next couple of weeks...I thought this might be a good time to share this. A little fantasy can be a very good thing...denial can be the next best thing to being there.

"Okay....here it goes!" Athame says nervously.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Addendum......Table of Contents....Whoopee!!!! Long Fic, Many Hard to Find Chapters....My Good Idea For the Day.

Table of Contents....

Pg 1 Chapter 1-That Certain Slant of Light..............PG13

Pg 2 Chapter 2-Big Beautiful Bountiful Breasts........PG13

Pg 3 Chapter 3-Grilled Cheese and Lesbians............R

Pg 7 Chapter 4-Hush if You're a Wiccan Pt 1............PG

Pg 8 Chapter 4-Hush if You're a Wiccan Pt 2............PG

Pg 9 Chapter 5-Sex Magic......................................NC17

Pg 11Chapter 6-Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered...C for Cuddles

Pg 12 Chapter 7-Let the Wild Rumpus Start.........S for Smoochies

Pg 13 Chapter 8-New Love Rising.................A for Angst, C for Cuddles, S for Smoochies

Pg 15 Chapter 9-Angels and Godesses.........O for Oh My God They Are Finally Doing It!(Yippee!!!!).

Pg 25 Chapter 10-Sex, Love and Magic.....NC-17 (The one where Willow dresses in leather and pretends she is a Pirate....Yeah!)

Pg 40 Chapter 11-Yoko's Oh No Part 1...........PG

Pg 42 Chapter 11-Yoko's Oh No Part 2...........PG-13

Pg 44 Chapter 12-The Value of Pi..................R

Chapter I: That Certain Slant Of Light.

Willow shifted the books in her arms as she crossed the quad. It was a beautiful day at UC Sunnydale.

"Saturday morning, my favorite time," she hummed eyeing her target.

"Willow....Willow," she heard from behind her. Willow turned to see Buffy jogging towards her.

"Hey Wil," Buffy puffed with rosy cheeks, "what's up?"

"Buffy, oh...I thought you were sleeping...did I wake you?" Willow worried.

"Nah," Buffy smiled "I was just playing possum, didn't want to move yet. Then I remembered that I promised to meet with Giles at 10:00. Why I agreed, I have no idea," she sighed shaking her head. "Hey, wait...you want to come with? I'll get us some bagels."

"Bagels!" Buffy spoke right to Willow's stomach. "What kind...cinnamon raisin, sugar, onion, salt...what about pumpernickel with cream cheese and lox?"

"Lox, eewww!"

"Hey...lox is good, lox is Jewish, Jewish is good...remember?"

"Of course I remember," Buffy laughed, "I'm just teasing." Buffy smiled her best flirty smile that she saved solely for Willow persuasion. "So you coming with?" She cooed.

Willow looked at Buffy then towards the library. It was calling her...she was almost there. ' But bagels, ' she thought, ' and Buffy and Giles and research and fun...no, no, no, I have a mission...I have a paper...I am paper girl...no, college paper girl...research paper girl...no bagels for me, no sirree...I don't need them. I have will power, my stomach can say no, hey, I'm not even hungry.' Willow suddenly remembered that she had eaten already. She nodded with satisfaction, ' I ate...I'm not hungry...I can resist...I can say no, right?'

"Wil"

"Wil"

"Wil"

'Oops,' Buffy was speaking to her. "Huh?" Wil responded.

"You coming with?" Buffy smiled, " I'll throw in some mochas."

"Hey, you're evil...no fair. Here I am trying to resist your wily bagel ways and your seducing me with mochas. What kind of friend are you anyway?"

" A good one who is trying to save you from Saturday morning library death." Buffy answered moving her head emphatically towards the hall of tomes.

" That's just it Buf, I don't need saving...I'm excited...I like this time of day...and you never know what could happen...I could meet somebody."

"Yeah right...everyone up and worth meeting is standing right here in front of us."

Willow looked around confused...the quad was empty. She looked back at Buffy who was grinning pleased with her joke. "Oh!" said Willow finally getting it and letting out a small laugh so Buffy wouldn't be disappointed.

"So okay I'll let you go, especially if you promise dinner later...you are so focused today."

"Done." Willow agreed happily, pleased with the resolution. She turned and refocused on her goal as Buffy moved away. 'It's gonna be a good day,' she thought mounting the stone steps. 'It's gonna be a good day, I just know it....this is the right thing to do.'

The library was just as Willow liked it, empty. "This is the perk to studying on Saturday morning." She mused quietly.

Willow found a table in the center of the hall well bordered by the stacks. ' This will do.' She thought spreading out her books and settling into her chair. Reaching into her bag she produced a fistful of pens and a legal pad. ' Now, what color should I use? Should I use different colors for different topics? Should I change them between numbers and text? Or do I just use my calligraphy pen and make it all fancy indexy?'

Willow stared at the multicolored pens now arranged in a fan before her. ' How do I choose? I was so focused before...now I can't decide on a pen or an approach?' She slumped back in her chair. ' I don't know.' She now whimpered. ' Did Buffy break her mood? I've gone from all focus to no focus,' she thought. ' Isn't it just like me to wait until I'm all the way here to do this.'

Willow reached up and absently ran a hand through her hair. She began to scan the room looking for something else to focus on for a minute. Feeling her eyes drawn to her right she found herself fixed on one of the large windows used to lighten the darkened hall. With the sun at its perfect point in the sky, light was pouring into the room creating a path along the marble floor. ' Like moonlight on the water,' she smiled pleased with the sight. 'Beautiful...it is just beautiful.'

Willow's eyes continued to follow the trail as it reached boldly toward the center of the room. Finding the center she began working her way back to its source as if engaging in one long appreciative stroke. ' Wow,' she thought ' it's so....' her thought was stopped by a vision. There under the window was a young woman sitting directly in the light, Willow froze.

"Oh my," she breathed the air leaving her. "Oh my," she whispered again blinking furiously trying to process what she saw.

The young woman was silent, still, outlined in sunlight. Reaching in from behind, the light was washing over her back and across her shoulders framing her in an ethereal glow. Her head was bent forward as she sat curled leaning to the left in the arm chair. Her feet were drawn up to the side slightly hidden by the folds of her long skirt. She looked comfortable there in her chair. Willows eyes were drawn to the book she held in her lap. She could not see the title only her vision's long fingers gently caressing the pages. The vision was reading...concentrating hard, seemingly unaware of any other presence. Willow could barely make out her features. They were in shadows cast by her down turned face...her long hair was falling forward.

'She is beautiful.' Willow thought. She did not need to see to know. No, she knew...she could feel the beauty radiate off this woman like a pulse of light from the sun. 'An angel,' she nodded, ' she looks like an angel.'

The angel shifted in her chair raising her hand to cover a yawn.

Willows mouth fell open, she was lost in the sight of this woman. ' She's making me stupid' thought Willow half smiling. She couldn't even reach a good head babble. Everything around her had slowed. She was held fixed, trapped, mesmerized and hypnotized in the spell cast by the figure before her. Her heart rate decreased as her breathing deepened. She felt an overwhelming sense of calm as if she too had been drawn into the light.

"Okay breathe" she muttered aloud steeling herself to look away. Angel did not seem to notice.

Willow shifted in her chair, her calm short lived. ' This can't be real she thought....I have never had a reaction like this to anyone before.' Willow was beginning to realize that she was responding physiologically as well as emotionally. She felt the warmth growing inside her body, a tickle of excitement, a growing sense of contentment. ' Perhaps I'm imagining her....maybe I made her up.....nope ' she realized looking up from where she had been picking at her jeans, 'still there.'

Angel woman had shifted again moving slowly like a contented cat. Willow carefully raised her eyes unable to keep herself from watching. ' What if she sees me looking?' She wondered unable to look away. ' What if she catches me?'

Angel still did not seem to notice that she wasn't alone.' Does she even know I am here?' Willow wondered almost sadly watching the girl close her book and wedge it between the inner arm of the chair and her outer thigh. Hands free she opened her arms and....'Oh no!' thought Willow, suddenly realizing what she going to do. Willow frantically looked down then up again. The woman was about to.....'stretch!' Willow panicked. Opening her arms further the Angel lifted her face and filled her chest with air. Her hands splayed open and her back first straightened then arched as she took in several more deep breaths. Happy sounds quietly escaped her lips as she hung open like that...suspended in the moment.

Willow had panicked sensing what her response would be. Her heart leapt from its calm rhythm into a full blown race. She felt her stomach flip and drop as she looked upon the open beauty before her. Willow suddenly could not breathe. 'I haven't felt like this since my first Xander kiss.' She thought.' Not even Oz made me feel this way.'

' Whoa, whoa, whoa....what?' Her brain was finally skipping into gear trying to catch her physical responses. ' What?' her brain was shouting. Willow found herself staring at the Angel's breasts. They were full and round, encased in a blue sweater. She could see the face, the full lips and heavy eyelids. She was so open yet hidden, so familiar yet unknown.

Willow's throat had gone dry. "Oh my God " she rasped still unable to breathe, "she's a girl....I'm I'm ...oh my God."

Willow shifted in her chair her body and brain now fully engaged. Her head was swimming ' A girl...I'm looking at a girl...I want to touch a girl....I want to touch that girl...I want to know her... I want to be near her...I want, I want, I want to get out of here!'

She turned towards her table with her multitude of pens and untouched work. "Ohhhh" she groaned letting her head and body drop onto the table. "Owww" she cried before she could stop herself. Her head had landed with a echoing thump, she hadn't anticipated falling so hard. "Owww" she said again more quietly into the wood. Then there was the silence.

'Uh oh' she thought her nose still pressed hard against the table. Mortified, Willow paused afraid to look up, she knew what she would find.

After a long moment Willow raised her face softly rubbing her forehead. A blush had begun to form and was creeping its way up from her shoulders to her cheeks and ears. 'Oh Rosenberg,' she chastised, ' you are such a geek.'

There blinking at her with an expression of concern was the young woman. She was tilting her head as if asking a question but had not yet spoken.

Willow thought she could feel her heart stop in her chest. She suddenly rubbed her forehead and answered the girl thinking she had heard her speak. "Okay," Willow answered pointing to her head, " I'm okay...really," she smiled sheepishly, "sorry" she concluded.

The girl nodded looking relieved...then she returned the smile, shyly at first but then growing. She focused on Willow for a long moment, holding her gaze, then she looked back at her lap.

'The mood is definitely broken now' thought Willow sadly.

Then she found her smile. ' She saw me, ' Willow thought, ' I got a smile.' A sudden burst of joy shook her frame....'Yeah....I got a smile. I, the great and clumsy Willow Rosenberg got a smile.'

Willow looked up pleased with herself. The girl was busy fiddling with the binding of her book still held firmly between her chair and thigh.

Gathering her things, embarrassment still hanging heavy around her, Willow took one fleeting glance at the object of her mornings infatuation and turned quickly toward the door. Stopping as she reached the exit she paused a moment feeling the sensation of the girl on her back. Her eyes were warm on Willow. "Shes looking at me" Willow whispered without turning around, "shes watching me leave."

Encouraged, Willow pushed open the heavy door and slipped into the outer light.

'Wow' her brain shouted to the quad and the sun and the people, ' just Wow.'

Edited by: Blue Athame 1 at: 2/1/03 3:31:13 pm

Post subject: Re: Fic: Angels and Goddesses
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 6:48 pm 
Great start! I love the early fics... and this one is so cute. "Wow" is what I would think, too...

I can't wait for more!

-Aimee :D

"Pope John Paul today confirmed his opposition to gay marriages, said they're unnatural. Gay marriage is unnatural. Then he put on a pointy hat, his dress, and returned to never having sex at all." -Bill Maher

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 8:50 pm 
Great start. :bounce :bounce :bounce I think this story is going great. I love stories that are light-hearted and with little angst in it. I hope you continue with it and update soon. :bounce :bounce :bounce

_________:willow WOLFLORD :tara _____________________

Sometimes I think of them doing spells and I have a spell by myself.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 9:01 pm 
God, that was adorable! I love these early fics. Please do continue. :)

--------------------------------

"Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind." - Glory

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 9:11 pm 
Fabo start:) :) :) :) :) I too am a big fan of early fics. Please update soon:love

T: "I think we can safely say we've lost our Library privileges"

"Final Exam" by: Tommo

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 9:24 pm 
Your description of Tara in the light took my breath away.

Lovely start.

Kristine

I wish we could just go back to the way things were before.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:01 pm 
I love the earlier fics too. Please keep going.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.
Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Willow: Hi, um Tara. I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

Post subject: awww
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:45 pm 
early fics: love em! this was so cute! i loved it. yay for non angsty lovey w/t stuff!

Post subject: Story Reply
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:51 am 
Hi there

Loved the first part. Early fics are some of the best to read. :bounce

Full of emotion.

Hope part two is soon.

Snuggles.

"You take my soul with you. Tara "Once more with feeling.

Post subject: Re: Story Reply
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 5:25 am 
Gotta say that reading this made me smile. Very nicely written.

Looking forward to the next part.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 7:35 am 
Update soon?

Where are my manners, that is no way to start a post.

I am loving this beginning, i hope there is more :)

-Will

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 8:16 am 
Another take on their early days is just what the doctor ordered. Thank you :)

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Everything is turning out so dark..."

"No, it's okay. Lost is good. Willow and I always know how to find each other!"

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 9:02 am 
Thankyou so much! If I needed a reminder of why I love Willow and Tara so much, this is it.

I'm looking forward to an update.

Amadan

Anya: I know what broke up him and Cordelia, you know. It was you! And your lips!
Willow: No, it was not! Well, yes it was so, but... that was a long time ago, do you think I'd do that again?
Anya: Why not?
Willow: Hello? Gay now!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 11:35 am 
Yippee! A season 4 fic. I'll take another update.

-----------------
Because he's with Willow. And if something ... happened, I'd know.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 11:59 am 
This is a lovely start. Willow's reactions made me both smile and laugh out loud. Can't wait to see how this develops.

She's my everything!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 12:03 pm 
This was great!! I, too, love the early fics. Can't wait for the next part!

"coffee, kisses and gay love"...the only things in this world to live for...

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 12:53 pm 
Blue Athame 1: Great fic, I like everybody else here really like all the early stuff, it brings back nice memories. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 2:25 am 
This was lovely. I really enjoy fics with an alternative as to how they met.

she hadn't anticipated falling so hard Indeed!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 9:18 am 
Are we getting more soon? Please?

"Pope John Paul today confirmed his opposition to gay marriages, said they're unnatural. Gay marriage is unnatural. Then he put on a pointy hat, his dress, and returned to never having sex at all." -Bill Maher

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 9:38 am 

Hello all...Athame here. I just wanted to say thank you for all your responses and encouragement. You kittens are certainly supportive and that compels me to press on...I promise an update soon.

Chapter II is almost done, I just need to do some editing and find some time to post it. For anyone who may be interested the title is "Big beautiful bountiful breasts"....not to much fixation here. Titillating huh? Pun definitely intended, sorry.

Well I'll stop teasing you now and get back to work. I'm hoping to update tonight when all the world is quiet.

Thanks again for your feedback, it means a great deal to me.

A.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 9:41 am 
I second the call for more, that was great and the early fics of the many different ways they become lovers are always entertaining and just what the doctor ordered.

So can I order some more, with the hope of some smoochies in the near future?

Blue :)

"She should have died hereafter: There would have been a time for such a word ...

...it is a tale, told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Shakespeare/Macbeth

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 12:29 pm 
Mmmm... "Big beautiful bountiful breasts" sounds good!

Can't wait! :bounce :bounce :bounce

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 2:04 pm 
wow, just ...wow, is right! this is great!

i believe more is in order ...

JD

Helen: "What makes you happy?"
Jessica: "Nothing. I'm not."
(Kissing Jessica Stein)

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 12:49 pm 
Justed wanted to give this fic a little bump.

BUMP BUMP

More soon? :)

--Michelle

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 1:41 pm 

Still poking at me I see...that is nice, I like this kind of poking.

Chapter 2 is done and edited and everything. Unfortunately the other night when I was posting the Gremlins in my computer had it for a midnight snack. I am quite surprised none of you heard me scream....I think I woke the neighbors. I was about 3/4 the way through, it was painful.

So...I am ready...and once I am sure that I am techno cured I will try again. It will be soon...I promise.

Athame

Edited by: Blue Athame 1 at: 5/10/02 2:08:57 am

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 1:49 pm 
DAMN GREMLINS!!!!: -->>:

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 1:51 pm 
I can't wait! *poke poke* :)

I'm sorry about the Gremlins eating it... :(

Looking forward to an update... you write beautifully!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2002 7:54 pm 
Great fic. so far. Im very interested in whats going to happen next. I luv Wil/Tara storys. especially now. I cant wait to read the update. Hopefully you wont keep us waiting to long.

:grin

Oh Hi everyone. Ive been poking around for quite a while now and I figured it was time I made my presence know. Your all very talented writers and I just luv reading all :tara and :willow s' adventures. Keep up the great work. :love

Post subject: Update Fic: Angels and Goddesses Chapter 2
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 9:04 am 
Spoiler warning for Season 4 with some references to "Doppelgangland" (Season 3).

Title- Angels and Goddesses.

Rating- Still PG-13 (I think)...Don't worry, I promise to tell when it gets really hot.

Copyright Disclaimer- All characters belong to Joss and ME.

Notes- Just continuing where I left off since no one has shown me the door yet. I apologize again for taking so long, my intent was to have it up this last Tues. night. I always get profoundly uncomfortable when I can't keep my word.

Again I am sorry about the delay.

P.S.: Remember that this is an alternate universe where our girls are just finding each other.

Chapter 2: Big Beautiful Bountiful Breasts----AKA..."Rattling All The Doorknobs."

It had been four days since the library debacle and Willow had seen no sign of her angel.

'Did I dream her,' she wondered moving through the crowded corridor, ' was she real?'

Willow continued to scan the faces, as she had been doing for days.

' What do I do if I find her? Do I talk to her? What do I say...Hi, I'm the geek from the library who leered at you while you weren't looking and then disturbed your morning by using my head as a gavel...nice to meet you.'

"Oh God" she groaned a little to loudly. 'This is worse then I thought. I'll never find her. I'll never know what to say...never mind what on earth to do. I just have to let this go, I can't keep going on like this.'

Willow stopped and looked around to see if anyone had noticed her "Oh God" outburst. ' I have got to stop doing that too' she prodded a bit annoyed.

The world was still spinning around her, the hallway filled with busy students making their way to their first morning classes. Relieved that no one seemed to have heard, she turned heal toward her own lecture....Art History.

'Good' she thought entering the large hall. ' I could really use this this morning.'

Willow had been surprised by her response to this class. It was taught by Professor Leopold, a short, stout, balding man with arms and feet that seemed too long for his body. He wore colorful ties and loved to wave his extra long arms about dramatically while rolling his letters with his tongue. In spite of the title which included the word "History", Leopold's class was not one you could sleep in. Willow had been pleased and delighted by the content and the quality of the lectures as well as the antics of her dancing professor. A math and science girl, she had only taken the class to continue her quest to become a fully actualized renaissance woman. The fact that she was actually finding it interesting and fun made it all the better.

Wil took her usual center seat about half way up the hall so that she could easily see the screen with its rapidly moving slides.

Today they were discussing Sandro Botticelli and friends. Slide after slide snapped by and Willow watched with great anticipation as Leopold got more and more excited....there were lots and lots of naked women. Actually...it seemed to be only naked women.

'None of them look like me' she thought staring at the rich round milky curves before her. She looked self consciously down at her chest.

"So sad" she sighed peaking at her smaller self. "So sad" she whispered again raising her eyes only to be hit by another busty full frontal.

Willow stared at the screen, another naked woman had replaced the last. This one was on a chaise lounge being worshipped by a man on his knees holding a bowl of fruit.

"Bountiful" she heard Leopold shout, punching a hole in her reverie.

"Big bountiful breasts" she heard again a smile tugging at her lips.

A memory was forming, creeping its way slowly into consciousness. Big bountiful breasts, nearly overflowing from their leather bodice greeting her down turned eyes.

'Me!' she thought blushing with pride,' I am...I can...its okay.'

Then she twitched slightly, remembering the binding feeling that went along with the whole experience. She moved her torso at her hips and had a sudden impulse to pull at her bra. 'Perhaps not' she thought closing her eyes briefly trying to dissolve the phantom feeling. 'Perhaps....OH....' a new image was forming pinning her with dark lust filled eyes and a burgundy smile. 'Aggh' Willow started, 'not you, not now.'

Willow hardened herself against the image clearing from a cloud. It moved closer from it soulless oblivion giving her more teeth and a hungry sensual look.

'Go away' Willow growled to her other self. "I am not you." she whispered squeezing her eyes tight against the specter.

Willow shook her head and opened her eyes. Her attention finding its way back to the screen, she worked hard to refocus trying to ground herself in the pictures before her.

The pictures kept moving one after another with Leopold bellowing words she could not hear. Willow struggled to reclaim her subconscious back from Vamp Willow who was creeping around rattling all the doorknobs taunting her with realizations she was not yet ready to know.

Then thankfully it appeared. "Whoa" Willow exhaled loudly falling back to earth. "Oh" she smiled her mind clearing of her unwanted visitor. Before her was Venus floating towards her on a sea of foam. Naked, on a half shell she was a breathtaking beauty, a goddess.

"The Birth of Venus!" Leopold shouted in a tone that resembled TA DAH.

'Vanah' Willow thought regaining her humor.

"Look, look at how beautiful she is..." he continued.

She was, she was beautiful. Willow's eyes widened, something about this painting had captured and grounded her. She knew she had had this sensation before. The beautiful woman, the light on her body, the continence of her features, the gentleness and warmth of her eyes. It was all so familiar.

"Look, look" Leopold cried again swinging his arms in great arcs. "Look at her big beautiful bountiful breasts!"

Willow mood shifted back to its previously contented place. Leopold was contagious and with her demon safely repelled back to her subconscious closet, she could once again enjoy the growing fever in the room.

Leopold continued his repetitive chant..."big bountiful breasts...big bountiful breasts."

'And beautiful, don't forget beautiful,' her brain was answering in response.

As Leopold rattled on Willow could barely contain her growing enthusiasm for the subject matter. Now deeply amused by her teachers excited gesticulations, Willow was forced to slap a hand over her mouth to contain the burgeoning laugh threatening to squeak out from between her fingers. It was all becoming so deliriously funny. She found herself a far cry away from the panic that she had felt a few moments before.

"Big beautiful bountiful breasts." She heard the mantra

over and over again.

"Big beautiful bountiful breasts." she spoke aloud...." I would love to see some big beautiful bountiful breasts" she giggled feeling a strange stirring within.

'What a wild day.' Willow thought wiggling in her chair. 'God, since when do I like breasts?' she puzzled.

Concentrating once again, Willow studied the goddess.

She found her focus narrowing to her hands, those gorgeous hands. This was a new goddess feature...Willow smiled and tipped her head in appreciation. She turned her head slightly and something new caught her eye. New hands....three rows down diagonally to the left...new hands that were not unlike those of the goddess. Willow could see the long tapered fingers fiddling with a piece of blond hair refusing to stay behind an ear. She turned back to the screen catching the view of the goddess hand splayed upon her goddess breast, open fingers reaching. Now back to the left, the hand had moved, gently cupping the neck of the newly tilting head. In front of her the goddess too was tilting her head, holding her hair across her hip in an attempt to cover her naked mons.

Willow's attention shifted back and forth from one vision to the other. She marveled at the similarities between the two figures, enjoying the game of matching features. She was so pleased with herself and her appreciative play that she failed to notice that which was blatantly obvious. As her attention turned once again to her contemporary goddess, the real one, she let her eyes rest a beat taking in the whole picture.

Opening wide with wonder, filled with sudden realization, Willow gasped.

"My angel," she mouthed her heart thumping wildly, "she's here."

How she had missed her was beyond comprehension, she had been there all along.

Willow's mind was agog. "Uh...duh.." Willow could only shake her head surprised that it had taken her this long.

Almost incoherent, feeling strangely hot and excited, Willow began to take in that which was again a heavenly sight.

Angel girl was fixed on Leopold following intently his sweep around the room. Willow could see her in profile struggling still to keep that rogue hair tucked behind her right ear. Willow took in her jawline and part of her enigmatic smile. Angel was amused, laughing quietly aloud as Leopold incanted his favorite phrase of the day.

"Big bountiful breasts, big bountiful breasts, big bountiful breasts....the Renaissance is what people?"

"Big Bountiful Breasts!" sang back the lecture hall.

"Look look!" Leopold was squealing now, waving his arms more and increasing the speed of the slides. "Look at the linear style...look at Botticelli's harmonious use of color."

'He is so distracting' Willow thought, franticly trying to keep up, her eyes rushing between the slides, Leopold, and her angel.

"Look at Venus again" he was saying. "See how she is emerging from the sea...she is held up by the Zephyrs who symbolize spiritual passion. Her nakedness speaks not of her earthly passion but the passion of spiritual love. She is transcendent....she is a Goddess."

"Oh.." Willow gasped hearing his last four words. She was feeling that warm dizzy library illness beginning to take hold again. "What do I do?"

Venus was indeed a goddess...perfect in every way. Now she knew the other truth as well....so was her angel.

Willow felt as if she were dying. The walls were closing in. Vamp Willow was trying to escape. Panic was growing. Willow knew she was falling down some new dark rabbit hole. She was caught in this trap again, fixated. She was smitten, wrapped in adoration...worship.

'I don't know her...I don't even know her name.' Willow argued. 'This is completely irrational.'

Willow felt moved. The world around her had stopped. There was no noise except the increasing static in her head. She wanted to cry. 'What is happening to me?' she shouted in a loud internal voice...her psyche was aching.

Willows eyes had abandoned Venus and were resting back on the object of her affection. She was caught once again in the gravitational pull of this woman. Without registering at first or even feeling, Willow lost in thought had not realized that her angel was looking back, right back, directly at her. She was looking directly into Willow's eyes...directly into her soul.

Willow woke...she was being comforted. The gaze was one of pure acceptance. She could almost hear a voice go "shhh, its okay." Willow relaxed....her heart filling. She knew instinctively that she could trust this woman. Willow felt held...her angry, doubtful, judgmental voices subsiding.

Leopold, finishing his rant, was dismissing the class. Both girls blinked nudged unwillingly out of their trance.

The blond rose slowly barely breaking eye contact. Moving to the side of her chair she lifted her books.

'You okay?' Willow thought she heard.

Willow nodded answering without questioning...'yes' she thought.

The girl smiled and nodded back....no words fell between them.

Making her way down the steps the girl headed for the door. Willow sat and waited patiently. Her emotions had shifted yet again for what felt like the tenth time that day. She was waiting...waiting for her girl to turn and give her that final glance. She didn't have to wait long...angel doesn't disappoint.

Edited by: Blue Athame 1 at: 5/20/02 1:09:46 pm

Post subject: Re: Update Fic: Angels and Goddesses Chapter 2
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2002 9:10 am 

Hey...whoops....I forgot to mention...next up is Chapter 3 -

"Grilled Cheese and Lesbians"

Hope you all like 2.

Be back with you soon.

Athame

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33  Next