The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: Not-so-fashionably late....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:47 pm 
Aww...you are such a nice kitty!:heart and you fit ever so nicely on my shoulder.

Wow! I didn't know tk could do that! She has many hidden talents.

Hee...I am rather fond of it myself. A wonderfully talented person made that for me.:bigkiss

Tanniyn

"The minute one utters a certainty, the opposite comes to mind..." -May Sarton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:54 pm 
*Curls up around your neck and lies down*

Nice dragon. :heart

I guess the phrase, "She has many talents," could fit for TK. ;) Right?

Quote:
Hee...I am rather fond of it myself. A wonderfully talented person made that for me. :bigkiss

:blush Awww, I wonder who that could be? ;) :kiss

TK,

Don't lose the babble. Very cute! K? :bigkiss :heart

**Purrs**

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Fan Fiction and More!
So little baby, you better stay set; Play with fire when you get too wet; So set me down and leave me be;
You'll get a devil when you unchain me. "Dangerous," by James Marsters

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 2/5/03 10:56:01 am

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:37 pm 
Quote:
I guess the phrase, "She has many talents," could fit for TK. Right?

:blush :angel ok, you know where my mind just headed

eta: Jenn, muchacha...I just realized..te me has desaparesido (did I spell that right?) de IM....

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.
"Don't get me wrong. I kinda like being the quirky nympho chick." - Michelle in 'American Pie 3'

Edited by: tkheaven  at: 2/5/03 11:40:32 am

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 1:50 pm 
Naughty TK, don't make me tell on you. :p :grin

Hmm, I'm not sure. What word were you trying to use?

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong, that it takes my breath away; And I breathe you, into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today; Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right, and though I can't be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side. "If You're Not the One," Daniel Beddingfield ||My Fan Fiction and More!||

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 2:22 pm 
desaparesido

and still don't see you, muchacha

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.
"Don't get me wrong. I kinda like being the quirky nympho chick." - Michelle in 'American Pie 3'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:15 pm 
*the dragon peeks in the door* Um..hello? Is anybody here?:pray

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:20 pm 
**Purrs and makes a soft, "Mrrreeow?" noise**

I'm still here. Did you forget I was here?

**Lays my head back down on your shoulder** :kiss :heart

TK,

Sorry, sweetie... I didn't know you wanted to chat earlier. When I saw you message, you were already logged off. :( So sorry... Forgive me? :pray

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong, that it takes my breath away; And I breathe you, into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today; Cause I love you, whether it's wrong or right, and though I can't be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side. "If You're Not the One," Daniel Beddingfield ||My Fan Fiction and More!||

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:23 pm 
I'm sorry my little kitten. You are so small and sleep so quietly I did kind of forget you were there. Forgive me?:pray

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:25 pm 
You forgot I was there? :sob :cry :tear

*Sniff-Sniff*

If I could whimper, I would be doing that right about now. :(

**Tucks my head under my paw**

:(

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:30 pm 
Oh my....I am so sorry. I am such a bad dragon. *hangs head* Perhaps I should leave. I feel so bad. *rubs Jen under the chin* It's just that I was so comfortable with you that I forgot you were there...oh dear I am saying this all wrong.

I'm sorry.

*puts you down and goes back into the shadows*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:01 pm 
Don't hide in teh shadows tanniyn....*hugs*

Jenn, no problem, just haven't talked to you in a while, and I was all hyper and well...nevermind...my mind is a little kabloey at teh moment.. doing some excercise now..

one, and twwoooo, anddd, tthhreeeeee...*whew*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:09 pm 
*hugs tk back gently* Um...thanks friend. Needed that...I feel really bad for what I did to Jen and now she has left and I can't even say I'm sorry.:cry :cry :cry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:19 pm 
oh I'm sure she just stpped away and will return soon... :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:13 pm 
**Slowly walks over to TK and rubs my ears under her hand and purrs**

So sorry that I skipped out on you. :(

**Looks over at the dragon and lets out a sad meow** :( *Sniff*

**Walks over to you and looks up at you**

I'm sorry I ran away.

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Post subject: stupid dragon
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:14 pm 
*tanniyn drops to the floor* Please come back Jen...please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you...please be my friend. :pray

one sad dragon,

tanniyn

Post subject: Re: stupid dragon
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:19 pm 
**Watches you fall to the floor**

I'm sorry. :sob

**Steps over next to you and puts my paw on your nose**

Friends? :pray

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:23 pm 
*nuzzles your paw with my nose* Yes please. I'm sorry...*stands up and puts you on the dragon's shoulder* Now that is much better. *sighs* Thank you my friend. I shall not forget your act of forgiveness. Nice kitty.:heart Dragon's favorite kitten in the world.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:28 pm 
It's okay. I forgive you.

**Crawls up on top of you head and purrs in your ear**

I like being a dragon's favorite kitten. Makes me feel special. :kiss

Hmmm... I'm thinking about going back and re-reading this lovely fic from the beginning. Would you like to join me?

Hey, I'm going to log off for awhile, but I'll see you later, k? **HUGS and purrs**

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 9:30 pm 
As the kitten wishes so shall it be...Later Jen...

happy dragon!!!

tanniyn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 1:19 pm 
Ya know, Jenn's avitar is just so mezzzzmorizing...eesh, so much W/T kissage....I can wait for anything while that avitar is up... dammit I miss Tara

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:57 pm 
Hee... thank you, TK. :kiss

I'm glad you like my avatar. See, I liked the idea of a kiss collage. :heart Gotta love smoochies.

I miss, Tara, too. :sob Damnit! :cry

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:39 am 
oh yes, smoochies are always a good thing, how can one ever go on without 'em.... :kiss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:35 pm 
smoochies? um...anyone wanna kiss the dragon? Oh my did I say that?:blush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:36 pm 
smoochies? um...anyone wanna kiss the dragon? Oh my did I say that?:blush

Post subject: Kissing the dragon...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:43 pm 
**perks up kitten ears**

Did I hear something about kissing a dragon? :evil

Can I be the first volunteer?? :pray

Jen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Post subject: dragon kisses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:45 pm 
Hi Jen!! you still love me!!:party You wish to kiss the dragon or the human form of the dragon?

My the little dragon is brave today.

Post subject: dragon kisses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:49 pm 
oops....either I got excited or the board did...sorry.

Edited by: tanniyn at: 2/7/03 11:54:26 am

Post subject: Re: Kissing the dragon...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:52 pm 
oh what, who's kissing who...can I attend the smoochfest??

Post subject: Re: dragon kisses
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 1:56 pm 
Yes, I still love you, silly. :p

Um... well, since you asked... Hee... :blush the human, you? :shy

Jen

Edited: TK wants smoochies, too. Hmm... can I participate for that, too? :pray

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Edited by: Jennpurr at: 2/7/03 11:57:48 am

Post subject: Re: Kissing the dragon...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 2:01 pm 
Well okay...um...give me just a second to change...*tanniyn walks over to a mirror, placing a claw on the mirror she lowers her head and begins to speak softly* Slowly the dragon changes to human form...dressed in black work boots, black pants, white shirt and long black coat...

*head bowed*

Um...Hi!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next