The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next
 Post subject: Re: Games
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:13 pm 

Ahem...Jennpurr...story...did you even notice there was an update to the story??? I love for you all to play here but I worry my words are getting lost in all the frolic.

Sorry about the ego...but...it makes me sad when you come to play but do not say hello. I had left a goody for you.:(

Pouting Ladys are pathetic things.

A.

Post subject: My Lady
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:15 pm 
My dearest lady, I am sorry. It was my fault. I started the game. I hope you can forgive me..*bows down* I am a bad dragon!! Please accept my apologies and mayhaps you should check your inbox. I left you something. Again, I am sorry. I should know better. I will leave and go to the forest for awhile to think about what I have done.

I am the dragon that hides from the sun and flies in the moonlight.

Edited by: Drakkenfyre at: 9/14/02 4:29:26 pm

Post subject: Re: Games
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:43 pm 
Hey Athame,

I'm sorry. :cry To be honest, I was just able to finally read the update. I've been very busy lately and I'm sorry for not dropping by sooner.

I agree with alot of the other kittens. I just love it when writers fill in scenes that we didn't get to see. I always wondered what actually happened while Tara and Anya were stuck in the bathroom. I mean, we know they had to have heard what was being said, right? And knowing Anya, she probably did give Tara a hard time. The poor girl. :(

But, Tara was left with a very hard decision. Stay and listen to/answer Anya or go with Willow. I would have just caved and gone with Willow, but then I would have felt guilty for not answering Anya... even if she was being... well, Anya. :lol Hee..

I loved the update though. But, that was a very evil place to leave us hanging. :sigh More, soon?? Please?? Can't wait to see what happens next. :-)

OKAY... My Lady Dragon, please do not leave. My Lady can we play now?? I'm sorry I didn't say hello right away and believe me, your words do not get drowned out by all the play. I assure you. Sorry. :(

((HUGS))

Take care,

Jen

- - - - -
|My Fan Fiction and More|

"... Evil's good..." ~ Tara, from the shooting script for, "Seeing Red.""We're more centered on the, girl on girl action." ~ Willow

Post subject: Re: My Lady
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 10:57 pm 
Hey there,

I'm reading this fic and very much enjoying it.

More please :)

LostSoul

"I remember you." - Amber Benson

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 3:39 pm 
Ah, my Lady... my humblest apologies for not being around much lately. It's been a little tough for your poor leather-covered kitten.

But ahhh... an update to quench my fic-thirst. :) So lovely. And Willow's note to her girl was so perfect. But sex talks with Anya? :lol Now that's something to be afraid of.

So... I await your return patiently. I think I'll just retire back to the quiet of the mansion for awhile, where I can find some small dark corner to rest in. :)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:56 pm 
Well Hi there!! I just read this fic!!! It is incredible. I was just wondering if there was more to come or if you were just going to ride off into the sunset...I hope to see more from you soon. You have quite a talent my lady. You inspire me!!

And from the ashes of destruction emerged a dragon...

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:05 pm 
Oh dear.: My lady, I was reading this wonderful fic again and I suddenly realized you already have a dragon. Um...I was wondering if perhaps you might have enough room in your heart for yet another dragon?:pray I could never replace your Lady Dragon but would greatly appreciate the opportunity to call you friend. So, My Lady, will there be an update to this wonderful story?

Tanniyn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 3:13 pm 
Lady Blue,

I was reading your story again...and I notice that I have not seen you around in quite some time...your presence is missed, as is this wonderful story. I truly hope that you will return to us and continue with this beautiful story...

Aimee :)

Watch out for ankle-biters.

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:24 pm 
hello dear lady...i was just re-reading this fic and came to the end...with no more updates!! would it help if i begged for an update? please?? i'll even dance?! ooh!! or sing...i can sing...*shudders* ...although i hope you dont have anything breakable that my singing is likely to shatter...:blush or, if you prefer...i'm sure i can make aimee do tricks!! ...wonder what i can do:hmm

please? update??

~steph

Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul. ~ Oscar Wilde

Post subject: Re: Fic: Angels and Goddesses
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 10:17 pm 
Oh my...I do believe I am being resurrected. Oh..now here is an interesting feeling.

tanniyn- thank you for your interest. I am glad you like my story. Yes I will be your friend...I find it wise to be a friend to all dragons...don't want to get on the wrong side of anyones fire.

Aimee- it has been so long...are you well? Thank you for your renewed interest...I will see what I can do.

Funkyasian- dancing would be nice...the dining room table would make a wonderful stage. Here...I will take the linens off so you won't slip.

I guess my little sabbatical is over and duty calls. Thank you all for your continued interest in my little tale about our girls. I will start on the next chapter...it has actually been in my head for awhile...now here is some good incentive to put it down on paper. Thanks...I will be back soon...promise.

Athame.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2003 7:57 pm 
Okay...here I am back again. Still working on my update...trying to breath a little life back into this little opus of mine. I realized two things while I have been writing the second part of chapter 11...#1....I probably should of ended it at chapter 9. I don't mean that in a bad way...that was just the natural place to end it. Of course if I had we would have missed pirate Willow and that would indeed be a very sad thing. So that said I am going to write an ending soon. First we will finish Yoko's Oh No....and then I will write Family and end it there...that seems like a good place to rest.

#2...After being away and trying to review and edit...I realized that this is a damn hard fic to read. I have so much delightful chatter going on in here it is hard to find the chapters...hell...I couldn't find the chapters and I wrote the thing:grin ....so....I have created a table of contents...might make this tiny little story a little easier to navigate. I will write it here...insert it at the beginning...and include it subsequent updates...hopes that makes it a little easier to access if desired.

Anyway...I am busily writing again and hope to have something for you soon....Athame.

Table of contents....Angels and Goddesses.

Pg1 Chapter 1-That Certain Slant of Light ......PG13

Pg2 Chapter 2-Big Bountiful Beautiful Breasts....PG13

Pg3 Chapter 3-Grilled Cheese and Lesbians........R

Pg7 Chapter 4-Hush if You're a Wiccan Pt 1.......PG

Pg8 Chapter 4-Hush if You're a Wiccan Pt 2.......PG

Pg9 Chapter 5-Sex Magic..................................NC-17

Pg11 Chapter 6-Bewitched Bothered and Bewildered...C for Cuddles.

Pg 12 Chapter 7- Let the Wild Rumpus Start.....S for Smoochies

Pg 13 Chapter 8- New Love Rising...............A for Angst, C for Cuddles, S for Smoochies

Pg 15 Chapter 9- Angels and Goddesses...O for Oh My God, They Are Finally Doing It (Whew...about damn time too.)

Pg 25 Chapter 10-Sex, Love and Magic...........NC-17

Pg 40 Chapter 11-Yoko's Oh No Part 1.............PG

Pg 42 Chapter 11-Yoko's Oh No Part 2.............PG13

Hope This Helps...Sure helped me...Hard to find the story in 40 some odd pages.

Again....Thanks for Reading. Athame.

Edited by: Blue Athame 1 at: 1/18/03 4:46:55 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2003 5:12 pm 
This story is so sweet. I love the early stuff. I can't for the rest of it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2003 2:19 pm 
Ahhh... my Lady. :) So nice to see you once again and to hear that you will be finishing your most lovely story.

I will be waiting patiently for your return, and to see your latest creations.

------------------
"You earn extra points by plucking fruit to bonk them." Donkey Kong, Jr description - Atari 2600

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:55 pm 
Ackkk...great galloping gargoyles...what is up with the board being down....sigh....I wake from my Rip Van Winkle stupor...I actually have something to post...and the board goes kablewy....so sad. At work now...may lose Internet access in a while so I wont have enough time to post...will wait and see. I am trying kittens...just a little chagrined at the irony. Out late last night playing drag bingo....recommend it highly....lots of fun...but tired today...would love to get this

chapter up....will do it as soon as I can.

Athame

Oh...how about a few responses...

Bunny Slayer....Hi, thanks for reading. I love the early stuff too. Willow and Tara are so lovely to write in this period. I am glad you like it.

LQ....ah my darling...how are you? I hope you are well. Hopefully I will have something for you soon. Actually have some other stories in the works....keep your eyes open...they may appear.

Post subject: Ouch.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 9:10 pm 
Just lost it. Damn...dont know what to say. Had it all done. So sorry. A.

Edited by: Blue Athame 1 at: 1/12/03 7:22:57 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:43 am 
My dearest lady, please do not be sad. It pains this dragon to see you upset. Know now that I will wait as long as it takes to see your update.

Funny, when I first read your response above I thought it said "dragon" bingo. Now that would be interesting...

Waiting for your return,

Tanniyn

Post subject: my deepest apologies
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:25 pm 
My dear lady, I don't know how I have managed to miss this incredible fic, but I have just sat down and read 42 pages of it in one sitting.....very slow day at work.....and I can barely think of a more fabulous way to pass the time....at least while I'm here ;)

I think my hat in the ring as a loyal kitten that will beg and do tricks. Please do update my lady.

Diana

Everyone in the house had heard that I was the "sex consultant" . I think they imagined that meant I stood over Gina and Jennifer with a riding crop, snapping, "Deeper , Harder, A Little to the Left!"
Susie Bright on the premiere of BOUND

Post subject: Update-Angels and Goddesses...Chapter 11 Part 2.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:58 pm 

General Spoiler Warning for Season 4.

Title- Angels and Goddesses...Chapter 11 Part 2...Yoko's Oh No.

Rating for Part 2...PG-13.

Copyright Disclaimer...All characters belong to Joss and ME...blahdy blahdy blah...what a shame.

Spoiler's- Season 4..."The Yoko Factor."

Notes...Sorry about the other day...had the whole chapter entered and watched it disappear when I did spell check. No spell check today...hopefully there will be nothing too horrible in the way of mistakes...I am and always will be a terrible speller but I will not risk losing the chapter again.

Now....it is probably time to let our poor girls out of the bathroom...what do you think...yeah...that's what I thought too...lets get them out of there.

Chapter 11- Yoko's Oh No....Part 2.

Willow stood in the doorway surveying the scene. Anya turned her attention towards Willow when she entered, shifting herself on the toilet to cast an inquisitive eye.

"Lovers" she stated appraising Willow, "you two are lovers."

Willow's eyes widened, moving between Tara and Anya. "Oh" she mumbled suddenly understanding what had been going on. She looked at Tara who was avoiding eye contact. She moved nervously from foot to foot as she leaned back against the tub.

"Whats going on here?" Willow demanded. "What are you doing to Tara?"

"Me? I am not doing anything to Tara, she is my friend. I wouldn't do anything to her."

"Tara, Tara, what's going on baby?"

Tara raised her eyes and looked at Willow mutely. She did not know how to respond, she did not want to exacerbate the situation.

"Lovers...you two are lovers." Anya repeated shaking her head. "I knew I felt something between you, I just knew it."

"You already said that...except for the knowing it part. What have you two been doing in here?"

"We've been talking about sex."

"Sex?"

Tara began to quietly sidle her way towards the door.

"Yes sex, sex between women...I don't know why you are acting so surprised, you are the one out there announcing it to everyone."

"I wasn't announcing sex Anya."

"But you do...you do have sex with each other don't you?"

"That is none of your business."

"Why is it none of my business, because I am in the bathroom? I have ears too...you two are girlfriends aren't you? Isn't she your sex buddy like Xander is mine?"

"I can't believe I am having this conversation with you."

"You don't have too...Tara and I were doing fine until you came busting in here."

"I'm glad I did...you were clearly in here grilling her about our sex life, making her uncomfortable. What gives you the right?"

"I wasn't grilling her. I was asking questions, showing interest and support to my friend. I was also speaking in generalities by the way. And why do you assume I am making her uncomfortable. We came in here to get away from you and Buffy and Xander to begin with...we didnt come in because of the magnetic draw of this beautiful tile and porcelain."

"I..."

"You what? You assume the worst and keep getting upset. Just listen to yourself."

"I am not upset" Willow huffed "I am just tired of everyones judgements."

"Who is judging you Willow, I haven't heard anyone judging you, I've only heard you talking. Maybe you are the one with the judgement problem. First you are yelling out there....then you are busting in here...it is no wonder Tara ran away."

"Ran away?" Willow looked towards the tub confused. Tara was gone.

"Didn't notice did you?" Anya called to Willow's back as she ran towards the living room. "You know if you weren't so consumed with yourself right now you might have noticed your girlfriend leaving."

"Oh God, what did I do?" Willow whispered standing in the middle of the empty living room staring at the open

door to the apt. "What did I do?"

Tara was gone for the second time that day. Willow hadn't listened, focused, paid attention to her at all. Once again she had become so angry and distracted she had let Tara leave. No, she had driven her to leave.

"Where are you?" Willow cried running for the dorm. Willow searched the dorm, the library, the campus. No Tara, she clearly did not want to be found.

Willow collapsed beneath a tree to assess her damages. Everything she had done today had been a mistake. One disaster after another...miscommunication on miscommunication, driven by her anger, fueled by her insecurity. If only she could start over, how did it get so bad so quickly? She was happy, they were happy, what happened? How could she let this happen?

Willow furrowed her brow and began to cry. She had no idea how to fix this. She wanted to blame someone, Anya, Buffy, anybody but herself...it would not work anymore. This one was her doing. She had been selfish and insecure. She had assumed the worst in her friends. She was the one who was being judgemental. It was her...all her.

Willow finished her cry and tried to pull herself back together. She needed to go back to Tara's room, she needed to try again, she had to make this right.

The door opened before Willow could knock. "Willow?"

Willow looked despondently into the blinking eyes before her.

Tara opened the door a little further so Willow could enter.

"I looked everywhere." Willow rasped.

"I needed to be alone." Tara answered "I needed a moment to think...away from all the noise."

"Are you going to break up with me?"

"Break up with you? What? No? Are you? Are you breaking up with me?"

"Uh no...its just that I...well...I have been kind of stupid..and not really thinking about us, I mean you... and I wouldnt blame you if..."

"Don't you think any more of us than that?"

"What...no...I'm worried...I have made a terrible mess of things...I haven't done anything right today."

"Willow it's okay."

"No, no it's not, I'm not, I thought I was okay but I'm not. I am so worried about what others think that I didn't think about you, I..."

Tara leaned forward and silenced Willow with a kiss. She cupped Willow's face gently in her hands and whispered "shhh baby, shhh, it's okay, it will be okay."

Willow melted into Tara's arms. "How can you be like this, why aren't you angry?"

"Because I understand sweetie. I know that this is hard for you. I know you need time to get used to being gay, to being out, to being with me."

"No, not you."

"It's okay Willow, I understand...what I have trouble with is your anger...you can't see past what you are feeling. You don't listen....I don't know how to work with that. You are so powerful, you are so intense, the energy you generate is incredible, but control is a problem. You lose focus, you get stuck, you let your emotions control you..you are not in control of them."

"How can you say that, that I'm powerful. I don't feel powerful, I'm just Willow, banana eating, math wiz, computer geek Willow. Nothing powerful here, just an insecure gal who doesn't quite get how someone as wonderful as you could love me."

Tara tightened her arms around her love and took in an audible breath. "I do love you Willow, from the first moment I saw you. I do love you, you are my Willow and I love all those parts of you."

Willow clung to Tara and cried. "I don't know how you can, I'm such a mess. I'm not even good at being gay yet...gay pride hey look at me woohoo."

Tara couldn't help but begin to laugh. "You don't need to be good at being gay silly, just be good at being Willow, that is all you need to do."

"That's all."

"That's all."

"And the rest?"

"The rest will follow."

"And the anger?"

"Well, that might take a little more work, but we will try together. Insecurity seems to be one of your trigger points, stick with me and we will see if we can do something with that."

"We do this together."

"Always together."

Willow smiled and kissed her love. "I have no idea what I did right to be given the gift of you."

"You don't need to know sweetie, just be happy, I am, everyday that we are together."

Willow grinned the dark angry places finally refilling with light.

"You know Wil, we really should get to work now."

"Work? You want to work now?"

"Well, you do have a disc to decipher as I recall."

"You want to work???? How could you want to work? Aren't we supposed to have wild and fabulous makeup sex now? Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing now. I hear it's supposed to be really really good, you know all passionate and hot. Oh, but of course we always have good sex, I mean hot and steamy and...uh..."

Tara was flushed and laughing."You are so adorable when you do that...and terribly hard to resist. It is always good with you Willow, and makeup sex sounds great. But..."

"But? But...but...but...why is there always a but?"

"Willow?"

Willow was pouting.

"Willow?"

"Oh I know...but it was worth a try. Maybe later?" Willow whispered slyly tracing a rogue finger down Tara's throat."

"Definitely later" Tara whispered leaning in to blow a line of air by Willow's ear. "Definitely."

Willow smiled against Tara's neck. "Mmmm...later it is. Don't worry, I will have that disc decrypted in no time."

"I'm counting on it darling, I'm counting on it."

Yahoo...I got it entered...hurray. I hope you like it....next stop...a jump ahead (all that middle stuff was boring anyway)

to Family.

Athame.

PS....Welcome aboard Pineapple Head, always glad to pick up new kittens...sooooo what kind of tricks can you do? (Athame bats her eye lashes).

Post subject: Re: Update-Angels and Goddesses...Chapter 11 Part 2.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:14 pm 
:bounce So glad the computer didn't eat this update!! And a wonderful one it was.

The bathroom scene..too much, and so typical of Anya, as well as the banter between her and Willow.

Interesting the way Tara describes Willow's lack of control. :hmm

Oh boy!! Make up sex on the way.

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"Melissa Etheridge

Post subject: mmm....goodness
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 8:26 pm 
My lady, you need not be so formal, please either call me PH or Diana. As for tricks, hmmm? Let me think about that. Well right now I draw the line at singing "I'm A Little Tea Pot" in a coconut bra. As for my other talents....I'm usually up for suggestion, although I've been told that I am incredibly inventive ;)

Fabulous update and I am most certainly looking forward to the next, especially if there is BIG make up sex.

Diana

Everyone in the house had heard that I was the "sex consultant" . I think they imagined that meant I stood over Gina and Jennifer with a riding crop, snapping, "Deeper , Harder, A Little to the Left!"
Susie Bright on the premiere of BOUND

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 9:48 pm 
Lovely update, Blue. I have truly missed this wonderful story.

Is there going to be any make up sex? :shy :heart

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Edited by: The Rose24  at: 1/18/03 7:48:53 pm

Post subject: Re: mmm....goodness
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:49 am 

Loved the update!!!

and...make up sex you say??? *grins*

can't wait!! keep up your great work!!

~NICK~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:53 am 
Where have I been - and how did I miss this.

First of all how could I miss a fic that had a chapter entitled 'Big, Beautiful, Bountiful, BREASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Cause that's just yummy - I've been smirking since I read it, and now all I want to do for the day is go and seek out breasts that would fill this description. Next, the karmic value of grilled cheese sandwitches (oops I mean sandwiches, no I mean, ummmm - slightly blushing now). I too know the allure of grilled cheese - with the bread and the cheese and the meltiness. MMMMMMM. Combined with witches melting, and pirates and leather pants, and can we get to the make up sex now - PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Don't know why it took me so long - but thanks. Now I must leave you to hunt for breasts - big, beautiful, bountiful breasts. :grin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:56 pm 
Great to see this story back! I liked the way you traced Willow's problems back this early. The angry outburst then seemed to be more about her own insecurities more than anything else and Tara was right to question her temper. Thanks for updating again!

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.

Tallulah Bankhead

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:39 am 
The story is back :bounce :bounce :bounce

Make up sex? :drool

Stef :p

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:36 pm 
Hello Everybody! Hello Lady Athame!

I just found this fic yesterday (WHY?? I must have seen it sooner....) an now I'm up to date *g*.

I just wanted to say that this is a really catching story. You figured out so well, what happend between the scenes onscreen. The first parts were just so sweet and cute and *sigh* romantic and the last parts are so hot and so..well hot... *grins sheepishly*

And on the other hand this hole thread is really entertaining... all those playing kittens and dragons and bulldogs. All that Brandy and the chocolaty goodness and soo much kisses and hugs...

Maybe I'll come for a visit someday, when I've lost my dragons-fear..... *g*

Insanity

"Nobody messes with my girl!"Tara, Bargaining

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:11 am 
Woohoo! Great update!! Gotta love Anya. Now, what about that make-up sex? :p

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson
Tara ate her, devoured her from beneath. -The Edge of Silence giving new meaning to this season's catch phrase.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:45 pm 
Where was I when you started this great story!? I can only plead my madness after the badness on BTVS last May. I love the way you hae worked in the title into the story with tara as Willow's Angel. It makes sense that Tara is a bit scared of Willow's temper considering what her home life was like. I like the way you work in the regular continuity as well. I always wanted to know what Anya and Tar talked about in the bathroom. Thanks for writing!

I see dead lesbian cliches

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:31 pm 
My dear lady,

Please excuse this dragon's absence. My computer and I have been going about in rounds. I think I finally beat the bugger. *growls* I wanted to again thank you for this wonderful story. I loved...well...I can't really pinpoint one moment that I loved more. It was all beyond the words of this humble dragon. I do so hope you continue with your story, as the dragon is awesruck by you...oh yes and your story.

Yours,

Tanniyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 9:27 pm 
m'lady...it's so nice to come home from an exhausting business trip and find that this story has been updated. a great update indeed...i can't wait for more...

~steph

Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul. ~ Oscar Wilde

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 961 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33  Next