The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Part 14c - Families
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:45 pm 
WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW.

I just discovered this fic the night before last and I couldn't put it down so to speak. The baby totally came out of left field! I was not expecting that at all. And Willow being the pregnant one? Yay! You don't see enough of that IMHO. And so many other great twists and turns! This is wonderful! I can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:35 pm 
This fic rocks me 'round the world and back...probably should've mentioned this/responded sooner!;)

I also liked Xander's bold charge into the fray. I'm not sure which I would prefer: (a) being thoroughly ignored or (b) being on the receiving end of consistent negative attention. Horrible alternatives both.

No doubt Willow has her reasons both to *judge* Sheila and leave her *unforgiven*. But I still hope they have a chance to reconcile in their own way. In even the best relationships there are regrets about things said (or left unsaid) when one party dies.:( :cry :(

I can't wait to see what's next~TY...Suse (CLW)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 9:54 pm 
Talk about toying with emotions!! You have done this so well!

Mature and understanding Xander...:hmm still trying to picture that

Still not sure if I forgive Shelia, feel sorry for her, or blame her for Willow's unhappiness.

I think the girls reactions were right on, considering what has been revealed to them.

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Replies...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 3:58 pm 
Grimmy: Phew, this is hard work, :lol . I don't think of half of the things that you do when you're replying... I just write the thing and post it... maybe I should proof read more! It's my honest opinion that Willow has every right to judge Sheila as a mother. But not as a person, and that's what she was trying to do. Tara said herself that she didn't get to judge Willow. That's the most sacred bond. They're soulmates. If they can't judge each other, then a mother and daughter don't have that right either. Sheila's a very unusual person, and even though I'm attempting to write her, I don't understand half of her motives. I do think that she grew to love Ira, though, or they wouldn't be together. Maybe she didn't at first, though. As for the beating, I don't agree with it but I'm trying to write this as the characters would feel. Xander has, over the years, put so little emphasis on his parent's treatment of him. Perhaps he might feel that way. I don't know. At least he got noticed. Willow's parents didn't notice her enough to even beat her... or maybe they did. It's a possibility.

Dexis: Yes, I have every intention of making Xander helpful in this fic... I'm actually a fan of him at the moment *hides behind another thread... where to hide, where to hide... Okay, I'm hiding behind Couples' Night, come and find me!*

That wasn't a very difficult game of hide and seek, was it? *scratches chin thoughtfully*

Don't worry, Sheila and Willow talkage is on the way :)

Stephanie: Oh, LC got lost! I'm so sorry! *hands LC a map of the board* Uh... that wasn't what you meant, was it?

Things are getting very confusing, I agree with that. But it WILL turn out all right in the end, it WILL. *Turns around and punches Amy, who has tried to sneak into the fic and mess things up.*

The Bunny Slayer: Welcome to Tears In Heaven! I'm glad you're enjoying the fic so far. As for more... look underneath this post. Yes, Willow's pregnant... everyone seems to make Tara pregnant and well, I'm just difficult :lol

Cindy Lou Who: Heylo, another new person! Don't worry about not replying. I love getting replies, but I know all too well the time limits for replying when it's just a five minute quick dash online. BTW, who said anything about dying? Sheila is entirely too useful to die any time soon... now I've said that, she's going to try and kill herself in the next update. People say it's a sign of a story coming to life when plot lines spiral out of control. I say it's a pain in the neck.

I don't think we're all going to agree on this Xander thing. Maybe I was out of line in writing it. Either way, I can't take it back, and I honestly feel that the line was fitting with the way his character has evolved in Tears In Heaven.

Barnabasvamp: Ahh, thank you :blush . There's another emotion in the update that I'm sure you'll all enjoy :g. Xander's not completely changed in this fic, I've just highlighted his better qualities a bit more. But he's not understanding with Sheila. He's mad at her. I feel sorry for her, or I did, but the way she appeared in this update was a bit unexpected. I do think that all she did was because she had Delyth's, Willow's and Tara's best interests at heart. She was made mistakes along the way, and she's paying for it. Willow of all people should be able to understand that, I think.

Thank you everyone *bows deeply*

Gem

Edited by: Miss1234Kitty at: 1/8/03 2:05:26 pm

Post subject: Part 15 - Making Things Better
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:07 pm 
A short update... but hopefully very satisfying.

Fingers tapping the keyboard impatiently, Willow waited for the program to load. Tara was upstairs, and she had decided to work on the Gaelic translation program. She’d long completed the Latin translations, and now it was time to move onto more complicated fields.

When Willow Rosenberg was upset, she worked. Mostly she babbled, more often than not, she cried, but now, she needed to do something useful. She needed to feel useful.

Wasn’t that what it had always been about? Being useful? She’d worked so hard in junior school, high school, college, just so that she could feel useful. When she felt most useful, though, was when she was helping Buffy. Witchcraft, or research, it didn’t matter. Buffy Summers was the Slayer. She could have had the help of any thousands of people. She’d needed her. People needed her.

“I need you, too,” Tara murmured into her ear.

Willow jumped slightly. “What are you doing down here?” she whispered, smiling as she half-turned towards Tara. Her gorgeous blonde girlfriend was wearing only her kimono – and nothing else. It was fastened skimpily around the waist, and Tara twisted the silken cord around her finger, well aware of the effect that her attire was having on Willow.

“Talking to you,” she replied, easing herself onto the couch, stretching a long leg out in front of her. Willow gulped, unconsciously wetting her lips, and Tara smiled at the sight of it.

A thought entered the redhead’s rapidly-emptying mind. “How did you know what I was thinking?”

Tara smiled lopsidedly. “Sweetie, you said so. I don’t think you even notice it, but when you think you’re alone, or you’re asleep, you say your thoughts out loud. Or rather, you babble them.”

Pink tinged Willow’s cheeks. “I do?” she whispered.

“You do,” Tara told her, trying hard to concentrate on the words. Willow, blushing… Tara felt her own cheeks flush with anticipation.

Willow switched off the computer, and Tara knew her lover’s intentions – who was she kidding? She’d known the second she’d slipped on the kimono what Willow’s response would be.

“Goddess, you’re so beautiful,” Willow said dreamily, lowering herself with difficulty onto the floor. Their daughter kicked, annoyed at having been disturbed, and she smiled. “Looks like our little girl here’s getting a little impatient.”

Tara gulped. “Well, we wouldn’t want that, would we?” she said huskily.

“No,” Willow agreed. “Impatient babies, bad. Satisfied Taras, good.”

“And what about satisfied Willows?”

“Willows are always satisfied when Taras are happy. And I intend on making you very happy.”

They spoke no more that night.

Post subject: Re: Part 15 - Making Things Better
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:52 pm 
Short and sweet!!

It seems almost sad that Willow sees herself mainly as someone that people need, rather than just the person she is. Good thing Tara can see the true Willow, and loves her.

Typical Willow move, when upset, try to do something useful, or at least what she considers useful.

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:45 pm 
Ah, short and sweet, leaving me feeling perfectly refreshed. Just enough pregnant Willow and kimono Tara to keep my imagination going all night ... yes, life is good here in Pens.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 11:58 pm 
Heheheeee! She doesn't know that she talks to herself!!! Heheehe!! I do the same thing all the time...:blush

What's Willow translating??? Maybe Angel soul cursey thing??? Yes yes yes??? *looks very hopeful*

Loved it Gem!

-LC

~*~

RealLiveTara is my RealLiveGirlfriend! *swoons*

"It doesn't have to be a really frenchish french, I just wanna feel your tongue."- my girlfriend last night.

"I don't wanna come out of the closet. All my clothes are in there!" -Me

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 2:22 pm 
Willow's too cute, babbling when no one is around. And god I'd love a look at Tara wearing that.

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.

Tallulah Bankhead

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:56 am 
Willow is so cute!!!!

And Tara wearing only a kimono :drool

Stef :p

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 9:53 am 
It was only after reading the posted update myself that I realised how short it really was. I'm very sorry for that, and I will attempt to update as soon as I can... lotta work this weekend but I'll try.

Barnabasvamp: Isn't that what Willow's done all the way through the series? Try to help people when she needs help herself? That's why Tara is so perfect for her - they help each other first and then themselves, then others... am I making any sense at all? :lol

TheBunnySlayer: I agree, Pens is very good at the moment... my favourite writers have managed to stagger their updates so I have at least one update a day *happy sigh*. Take all you can get of pregnant Willow though... she's nearly 8 months now remember.

LadyCallie: I always figured that Will was the type to talk to herself, and don't worry, I talk to myself as well (should I have admitted that?) I don't know what Willow's translating, probably something to do with the latest Hellmouth problem. Wasn't really thinking about translating as I wrote that :blush

Xita: I think we all would! Only, it's impossible for Willow to be TOO cute, she's just cute enough. I love the new sig by the way.

Dexis: Ditto! :drool I think Willow agrees with you as well. Yes, she is absolutely adorable *sigh* Tara agrees with that... there's a whole lotta agreeing going on here...

Thank you kittens! *Hands out chocolate and Tara's kimono*

Gem

Post subject: New to the Archive
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:57 am 
This is new to the archive. You can leave feedback!

To the creator of this thread: If you ever want to add something new, just email a mod and we'll move it to the active Pens board.

________
"...the sharks got smarter."

Edited by: xita  at: 12/28/03 1:57 am

Post subject: Re: New to the Archive
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:44 pm 
This is so cute. And a lot of unexpected things.

great job.

brittney

~Kiss this axe, bitch!---Tara "Bargaining part 2"~

Post subject: Re: Fic: Tears in Heaven
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:42 pm 
5. Willowhand

luv the story anyone knows if the writer still around

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11