The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Take Comfort in Faith-sequel to Passion Never Dies
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:07 pm 
Title: Take Comfort in Faith prologue

Author: Magrat 70

Ratings: R

Spoilers: This is a sequel to “Passion Never Dies”. This follows Buffy up until Season 6 episode “Wrecked” and then it goes into it’s own AU where Tara left Sunnydale and went to live with Giles in England. “Passion Never Dies” was set about 5 and half years after “Wrecked” and this is set 1 year after that.

Notes: It probably helps to have read “Passion Never dies.”

Willow pushed her left hand out letting the diamond catch and sparkle in the light from the bedside table lamp.

Tara watched amused and touched by the actions of her lover. They lay together, their legs entwined, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking. Tara reached for the champagne flute. She sipped a little of the wine before offering it to Willow, holding onto the glass as the redhead drank. Tara watched as a small drop of the wine escaped from the corner of her Willow’s lips and trickled down her chin. The blonde set the glass down and then slowly moved over her lover. Tara bent her head to Willow’s neck. Her tongue moving up until she met the tiny rivulet of wine, tracing it’s path upward until she reached the lips of her beloved. She heard Willow’s breathe hitch and catch as she sucked in the redhead’s lower lip. Tara pulled away and looked into Willow’s eyes. “Beautiful, you are so beautiful.”

“I…tonight has been so perfect…I can’t believe you asked me,” said Willow her eyes sparkling.

“That was the easy part. The hard part was waiting for you to say yes,” said Tara.

Willow blinked at Tara in disbelief. “You never seriously thought I was going to turn you down?”

“Not really,” admitted Tara. “But I don’t like to take you for granted.”

Willow smiled and once again admired the ring on her finger. “I love this. Hey, I’ll have to find one for you.”

“No,” said Tara.

Willow wrinkled her brow in surprise. “No…why?”

“Do you mind if I have an emerald to match your eyes?” asked Tara.

“Your wish is my command,” said Willow.

“Any wish?” countered Tara with a wicked grin spreading across her face.

“Anything,” said Willow.

Tara lent into the hacker and whispered softly in her ear.

Willow’s mouth opened slightly and her breath started to quicken. “Oh, god yes. That sounds so good.”

Tara once more reached for the champagne flute and started to pour some of the clear, bubbly liquid onto Willow’s well-muscled abdomen.

Sebastian eyed the ragged, ranks of vampires that stood before him. He felt like screaming but knew he couldn’t. One show of weakness and it would be all over with. How could he have ended up here? Faced with this?

He thought back to happier times, when he had hunted throughout Europe with Darla, Angelus, James and Elizabeth. He had grown bored and joined The Master and Luke on their trip to North America to open The Hellmouth.

Sebastian had been proud of their joint heritage, they were all members of the order of Aurelius. One of the most feared and revered vampire clans. That was until the slayer came along. He felt himself start to morph in to his vampire face when he thought of her and her friends. Mere children had destroyed the order and eventually forced him to flee The Hellmouth, not just once, but twice, once when she had killed The Master and again when she had joined forces with her soldier boyfriend. Facts he would never forgive or forget.

He was brought back into the present by a vampire addressing him.

“I don’t see the point, the whole plan is too dangerous.”

“So you are happy here?” asked Sebastian.

“Not exactly happy but we are safe.”

“Safe, safe to live as rats, in these stinking sewers,” said Sebastian as he approached the vampire who had spoken out against him. “We have an underground city here ripe for us to control and all you care about is safety.” He turned as if to walk away but twirled round quickly and back-fisted the vamp hard against the sewer walls. He stood above the vamp. “ I want no talk of safety. There will be no scurrying rats in the order of Aurelius.” He pulled a stake from his coat and plunged it deep in the vampire’s heart reducing it to a pile of dust. “Do you understand?”

“Yes, boss,” said one small, young vampire. “But what about the polis?”

Sebastian arched an eyebrow waiting for someone to explain.

“He means the local police. The underground city is big business here. You know the amount of tourists that go on the ghost walks. Never mind the amount of academics, film crews and ghost hunters who come here to try and prove ghosts exists.”

Sebastian sighed. He was very dapper, dressed in black trousers, a white shirt and black overcoat. He had neatly trimmed black hair and his image was finished off with a smart goatee and moustache. He looked like a successful businessman or lawyer. “Do I have to explain it all again. We pick off either a straggling tourist on one of the ghost walks or someone down in the underground city by themselves. We kill them. No one feeds; this must look like a human murder. We make ourselves scarce until the tourists come back and then we repeat the process. Eventually the people will be to scared to come back and the city will be ours. I will perform the first killing. Now, you are all dismissed.”

Sebastian strode down the cold, damp corridors of Edinburgh’s underground city. He imagined what it would be like when he became ruler. He ducked into a room as he heard of an approaching tour guide taking his customers on one of the city’s midnight tours.

The vampire decided to follow. Maybe tonight could be the start of his plans. He watched with delight as two of the tour party started to lag behind. The two women looked like easy pickings. The redhead was so tiny he was sure he could break her in half. He was just about to make his move when caught sight of their faces. Witches and not just any witches but friends of the slayer.

He had recognized the redhead straight away. Her blonde friend was less familiar to him, but he had seen her fighting with the slayer, when the soldiers had left town. Sebastian decided to follow close; to see if could figure out why they were there.

“C’mon we could sneak into one of the little rooms,” said Willow.

“Will,” squeaked Tara. “You really are insatiable. Anyway, I want to catch up with the guide, I find the whole underground city fascinating.”

“I find it’s like being in Sunnydale with all these underground tunnels,” said Willow. “And you’ll have plenty of time to study all of it when you take up your post at the uni…Tara what is it?”

The blonde witch had stopped and was standing still. She almost seemed like she was sniffing the air. “Willow, can you feel something?”

“Something, something like…”

“Concentrate, Willow, there is something here I’m sure of it,” said Tara.

Sebastian turned and walked away not ready to tackle the two powerful witches yet. He was determined to carry on with his plan. They made it more difficult but at least he was sure of whom he was up against.

“Tara, I can’t feel anything,” said Willow.

“It’s gone, I just felt something evil, but it’s gone now. Lets catch up with the rest of the group,” said Tara giving an involuntary shiver as she looked over her shoulder.

“Sure,” said Willow knowing better than to question her girlfriend’s feelings.

TBC

These five words in my head scream "are we having fun yet?"

Chad Kroeger

Edited by: xita  at: 12/11/02 1:14:02 am

Post subject: Re: Take Comfort in Faith-sequel to Passion Never Dies
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:19 pm 
Wonderful start!

Can tell already this Sebastian guy is going to cause our girls some problems...

Looking forward to more.

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:22 pm 
So far so good I'll be waiting for a update.

Tara: Assume Crash

Positions

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:26 pm 
I'm really pleased you're giving us a sequel.

So we have a bad guy already, one with a plan and a grudge against the Scoobs. But, on the plus side, we have our girls together, so that's good.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:35 pm 
Like the start! Definitely think there's trouble a comin! Lookin forward to more! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:56 pm 
great start :) Sebastian is really creepy, and i like the fact that he has crossed paths with the Scoobies and also has a some connection to Angel.

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!
No! Well, okay. No. Pez!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 5:39 pm 
Oh it's great to see a sequel up already and it looks really good. I'm glad Tara asked her a year later :)

You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 9:38 am 
Barnabasvamp- Sebastian is going to be more than a little problem-expect big trouble from that vamp.

BigMac- already working on the update

Mollyig- yeah one bad gay and there will be a cameo from at least a couple of scoobs.

MissQuirky- yes big, big trouble coming.

Grimaldi- Yes he has crossed paths with Angel more than a few times and it will be important-I know I tease

Puff- I’m glad you like the look if the sequel

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:27 pm 
i'm so glad you decided to continue with this fic!! it's off to a great start. i like this underground city thing....i can't wait to see where it goes.....might we see the rest of the scooby gang in jolly old england?

*please use both hands....*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:15 pm 
Title-Take Comfort in Faith part 1

Author- Magrat

Spoilers- Season 6 to “Wrecked” but this fic is an AU and totally changes after that point.

Ratings- R

Tara flopped down on the couch exhausted. “Who thought moving house would be so much hard work.”

“I’ve put the kettle on and think I’ve got the coffee machine to work,” said Moira. “So who wants what?”

“You’re an angel,” said Giles sitting down beside Tara. “Tea for me.”

“Chamomile,” said Tara.

Willow came bounding into the sitting room, a manic grin on her face. “The guy from the furniture shop has bought in the last bed. Who wants to help me make it up?”

“Do you ever stop?” asked Moira.

“No, she doesn’t. We’ve tried looking for her power source, but to no avail,” teased Tara.

“Hey, less with the mocking,” said Willow.

“Only a little,” grinned Moira. “Tea or coffee?”

“You got the coffee machine to work?” asked Willow.

The older woman nodded.

“Great, coffee it is. I’ll be upstairs,” said Willow.

“I’m not sure if we should let you have any caffeine, sweetie,” said Tara. “Although, if we hook up the electricity to you it would probably save us some money.”

“I get it, Willow’s the target for mocking today, and it’s okay I can take it,” said Willow. “Enough chat, I’m going to get Dawn’s room ready.”

“Will, stop please,” said Tara. “Dawn isn’t arriving ‘til tomorrow.”

“But it’ll be out of the way,” said Willow.

“Sit by me. I’ve hardly seen you all day. I miss you,” said Tara giving Willow her little lop-sided smile.

“But…”

“Please,” said Tara.

“K,” said Willow and sat on the floor in front of Tara and leaned back against her. Willow’s eyes closed as she felt the blonde’s hands start to massage her shoulders. “Hmm, that’s nice.”

The doorbell rang.

“What do you think?” asked Willow. “Some kindly folks welcoming us to the neighbourhood?”

“I’ll get it,” said Giles rising. He went to the front door and opened it.

“Hey Giles,” said Connor. “Can you help with the bags, while I pay for the cab and help Dawn in.”

“Sure,” said the older man surprised by Connor’s arrival. “Tara, Willow you have some visitors.”

“Maybe, you were right sweetie,” said Tara. “We have friendly neighbours baring gifts.”

Willow pulled Tara up and they went to the door.

“Connor,” squealed Tara.

“Hey Tara, Willow, I have something special for you,” said Connor pulling the taxi door open and revealing Dawn.

“Dawnie,” said Willow. “Why didn’t you call…we could have met you at the airport…and I thought you weren’t coming until tomorrow?”

Dawn struggled out if the cab she looked at Connor. “Have you got my crutches?”

“Yeah, they’re here,” said the young man helping Dawn with her balance.

Willow and Tara watched Dawn concerned, both noting the heavy brace on her right knee.

“Should you have been travelling so soon after surgery?” asked Tara.

“Yeah, it’s fine, I drank plenty of water on the flight, had my meds and kept my legs moving, no big, said Dawn.

“No big,” said Willow shaking her head. “You had major surgery and you…”

“And you keep me on the doorstep,” said Dawn. “Will, you sound worse than Buffy and I was hoping to escape from being big sistered all the time.”

“And you thought things would be easier with me and Tara,” Willow couldn’t help but giggle at the irony, but still blushed slightly when she realized in her anxiety she hadn’t let the younger woman into the house. “I’m sorry Dawn, welcome to our new home,” she said making a big sweeping motion with her arm.

Moira picked up the phone. “I take it no one wants to cook tonight?”

Lots of muffled groans told her that this was so.

“Does Chinese sound good?” asked Moira. “Edinburgh’s pretty well know for their Chinese. The Indian takeaways are a bit ropey.

With the approval of everybody else she made the call.

“So Connor why are you here, exactly?” asked Willow. “Not that I’m displeased at seeing you…”

“It was sort of me,” said Dawn. “Connor spent so much time taking me back and fore to the hospital, putting up with my moods, I just thought he could do with a vacation.”

“Hey, it was fun, I enjoyed going to the physio department, more fun could not be had in a big city,” said Connor. “I hope I’m not putting you out…”

“Of course we don’t mind, you being here,” said Tara.

“And I thought I could help you with any manly tasks you need doing in the house,” said Connor.

“Have you been spending time with Xander?” asked Willow.

“Oh,” said Dawn. “I have tons of photos of the new Mr. Harris,”

“And how is my little nephew doing?” asked Willow.

“He’s good,” said Dawn. “And I don’t think I have ever seen Anya happier. She wanted to know when you are going to come visit again?”

“Half-term, maybe,” said Tara.

“And you, the university lecturer now,” said Dawn.

“Well starting a week from Monday,” said Tara.

“Have we caught up on all the news then?” asked Giles.

“Not quite,” said Willow. “We’ve been keeping a little secret.”

“Okay, if one of you are pregnant, I’m calling the papers,” said Connor grinning.

“Because you’re conception, that was normal,” said Dawn sticking out her tongue.

“At least I was conceived and not a just small ball of energy,” countered Connor.

“Children, please,” said Giles interrupting the friendly bantering. “I for one am fascinated to hear what news they having been keeping secret.”

“Hmm, Giles, it’s nothing…we didn’t know when it was the right…we wanted everyone to know and I suppose that since Xander and Anya won’t travel with the baby…Oh Buffy and Fred, they’re not here but I could talk to Buffy later on the net and I’m babbling again aren’t I?” asked Willow breathlessly coming to a stop.

“What my wonderful girlfriend is trying to tell you in her oh so inimitable way is that I asked her to marry me, and she accepted,” said Tara looking at Willow with total adoration.

“At last,” said Giles. “I was wondering when you were going to get round to telling me.”

“What do you mean?” asked Willow.

“Willow, I’m not blind. I had noticed the diamond ring you have been sporting on your left hand for the last couple of months,” said Giles quite enjoying the redhead’s slight discomfort, he then changed his stance and smiled. “I’m sure you two will have very many happy years together.”

“You don’t mind?” asked Willow.

“Why should I mind? I think you are made for one another,” said Giles sweeping them up both up in a big hug and kissing Tara on the top of her head.

Everybody else milled round the happy couple wishing them well.

Connor caught Willow by the arm and moved her away slightly. “I’d like to say sorry,”

“Connor you’ve already apologized, you don’t have do it again,” said Willow.

“I do, I was so bad to you and I love Tara, you know,” said Connor.

“I know,” said Willow quietly.

“She glows, when you see her, she just gives off these wave of happiness,” said Connor. “And it is all down to you. Thank you for making her so happy. I think I’m just starting to realize what a special person you are.”

Willow instinctively hugged him touched by the sincerity of his words.

“Hey, is this a private snuggle or can anyone join,” said Tara.

“There is always room for you,” said Willow.

The group had a pleasant dinner and near the end the conversation changed towards everyone’s plans for the next few weeks.

“How long are you staying Connor?” asked Tara.

“I don’t know,” said the young man. “I thought I might stay here a while and then head off to Ireland, see where dad came from”

“Sounds nice,” said Willow.

“I hope so,” said Connor. “Dawn can come with me if she wants.”

“Willow that reminds me when do you want to start…you know?” asked Moira brought up short not sure how much Willow wanted to reveal in front of Connor and Dawn.

“It’s okay Mo, everyone knows about it. I don’t want any secrets,” said Willow. “What do you want me to do?”

“I want you to come to my house, just you and me, for about 3 to 4 days,” said Moira.

Willow looked at Tara. “K, after Tara’s first week at the university and only then if it goes fine.”

“Willow, I’ll be okay, Dawn and Connor will be here to keep me company.”

“Take her out to parties, clubs and restaurants,” said dawn.

Willow threw a cushion at Dawn. “Hey missy, you will look after my fiancé and not corrupt her.”

“Yeah, ‘cause that’s Will’s job,” said Tara giggling and then more seriously to Dawn. “We booked you on a ghost walk on Saturday night as you wanted, but I’m not sure if you’ll manage…”

“I can get around fine on those,” said Dawn pointing to her crutches

“It’s pretty uneven and a little slippy when you go underground,” explained Tara.

“Don’t fuss,” said Dawn. “It’ll be fun. I’ve wanted to go on one ever since you told me about it.”

“If you’re sure,” said Tara not liking it one bit.

Tara spooned behind Willow holding her lover close. “Our first night in our own home. Things couldn’t get much better.”

“I don’t know,” said Willow. I could think of a way…”

“I bet you could, but you had better save that thought for another day,” said Tara.

“You too tired baby?” asked Willow.

“A little,” admitted Tara. “Plus too many people in the house.”

“I have an idea about that,” said Willow.

“I always said you were the brainy one,” said Tara laughing softly and kissing the back of the redhead’s neck. “So tell me your idea.”

“You know Giles and Moira go home Friday,” said Willow. “I thought it would be a good idea if Connor went with dawn on the ghost walk. If she has any problems he could carry her…”

“Leaving us in an empty house too enjoy the facilities,” said Tara.

“Exactly,” said Willow. A new couch, shower, dinning room table…”

“Dinning room table?” asked Tara smiling softly in to the back of Willow’s neck.

Willow turned round and kissed Tara. “I thought I could lay you down and…”

Willow started to kiss Tara breasts and slowly moved down the blonde’s body giving her a quiet preview of the plans she had in store for on Saturday night.

TBC

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:48 pm 
The arrival of Connor and a curiously incapacitated Dawn is interesting. I'm glad Connor seems to have matured a bit.

As always its nice to see how fond Giles is of our girls.

Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 4:53 pm 
Dawn there for a visit something bad is going to happen.

Tara: Assume Crash

Positions

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:15 pm 
cool update :) i like Willow's way of christening their new home :grin

No! Well, okay. No. Pez!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 2:22 am 
I like Willow's idea of using the new facilities :wink

Stef :p

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 8:29 am 

What happened to dawny ? Liked Dawn and Conners banter :D Willow has the right idea about checking out the house, heh. I'm looking forward to the Willow/Moira sessions...

Grimmy

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:55 am 
Tee hee, that is so like Willow. What happened to Dawnie? Tara is not going to stop fussing, I hope she realises that.

Gem

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 3:33 pm 
Loved the update! I think Willow and Tara deserve one night alone in their new house! It is good that Dawn and Connor r visiting, and what exactly happened to Dawn anyway? Can't wait for more! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 10:01 pm 
Great update, but Willow leaving for a few days?? I dont know about that!!

Dawn and Connor do make a cute couple.

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 2:29 am 
Some many questions with no answers yet. A chance of reading smut... You know the recipe to keep us hooked, don't you? :wink

Looking forward to the next update!

"You are Willow Rosenberg, vixen-y lighter of the flame and keeper of my heart."

(Camp Flutie by Rane)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:35 am 
Mollyig: Connor is going to be far more mature and will be important to the whole plot, as is Dawn’s injury so I can’t say too much.

Bigmac: Yeah-poor Dawnie something bad always happens to her.

Grimaldi, Dexis- who can blame Willow when she has such a beautiful girl.

Grimlock- The Willow/Moira scenes will be intense. My beta also enjoyed the banter between Connor/Dawn so I must be doing something right.

Kitty1234- Tara stop fussing; it ain’t going to happen. Can’t say too much about Dawnie.

MissQuirky- you’ll all going to have to wait to find out what happened to Dawn.

Barnabasvamp-Dawn and Connor I just like the pairing. Willow I’m afraid has to leave-it’s important.

Saule77- I hope it keeps people hooked- quite a lot of this story is already mapped out, which is why there are so many teasers. Smut, me never, Okay the next part might lean toward the NC: 17 mark.

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:23 am 
Title: Take Comfort in Faith part 2

Author: Magrat 70

Spoilers: As Before

Ratings: NC: 17

Take Comfort in Faith Part 2

Dawn shivered in the cold Edinburgh air as she and Connor waited for the guide to start the ghost walk, “Why do these things start so late?”

“It’d be point less to have the walk at 2:00 in the afternoon. Midnight makes it more scary,” said Connor grinning. “Maybe Tara was right and you should have waited awhile.”

“Tara just likes to fuss, you know what she’s like,” said Dawn. “Besides I had a feeling they were looking forward to us going out tonight.”

Willow sighed as Tara’s hands worked down Willow’s back, slowly and gently massaging her muscles. Tara then bent her head and trailed kisses where her hands had once been, letting her full breasts sensually rub against the redhead. When Tara reached the bottom of Willow’s spine, Tara traced back up her backbone rubbing her breasts more firmly against the hacker’s silky skin, knowing how Willow loved that.

“Please Tara…”

“Please what?” asked Tara kissing Willow’s neck. The blonde held herself up with her arms, her lover under her quivering with excitement.

“I want you,” said Willow. “Make love to me.”

“Turn over,” whispered Tara moving to the side. She looked at Willow’s body, sweat glistening on her flanks. Tara could feel her own excitement rising. “I know I’ve said before, but you are so beautiful.”

Willow felt Tara’s fingers trace patterns on her skin, every movement burning her once again. Full lips, adding to the fire that burned within the hacker, replaced fingers. Willow groaned as the blonde kissed round her nipple and then drew the pink bud into her mouth. The redhead’s back arched as the flat of Tara’s hand teased her other nipple until it was painfully erect. “You’re driving me mad.”

Tara lifted her head and looked into glittering green eyes. “Is this what you want?” asked Tara as she dipped one slender finger into Willow’s wetness.

Willow’s head lolled back and her breathing quickened; her eyes flew opened as the finger was withdrawn as quickly as it had entered her.

The blonde waited a beat until she had her lover’s full attention; she then slowly sucked her finger into her mouth. She loved the way Willow’s mouth hung open and her eyes dilated as she carried on sucking her finger. “You taste so good.”

“Tara…I need…” said Willow urgently.

Tara knelt between her lover’s legs and spread them slightly wider as she hooked her arm under Willow’s thighs and reached up to hold the redhead’s wrists flat against the bed. She dipped her head and kissed the inside Willow’s thighs. She placed a soft kiss against Willow’s erect clitoris. Tara pulled back again nipping Willow’s tender skin and making her jump.

“Please baby, no more teasing. I want to feel your tongue,” pleaded Willow, desperately struggling against the firm but gentle hold Tara had on her wrists.

Tara smiled deciding that Willow had had enough of her sweet torture, she realeased her hands. Instantly Willow hands moved to hold Tara’s, squeezing them tight. The blonde licked the very tip of Willow’s clit, before plunging her tongue into her lover, luxuriating in the in the taste and scent of her Willow. Tara then concentrated on the redhead’s hard clit, taking it into her mouth and sucking on the engorged nerve.

“Oh baby, that’s so good…don’t stop. Please, don’t stop,” said Willow her body twisting in pleasure, feeling her orgasm rising under Tara’s skilled touch. She moved her hands on to her lover’s neck urging her on.

Tara felt Willow’s movements become more and more desperate and knew her lover was close to the edge. She started to lick and nibble on Willow’s clit and felt the nerve throb as she took her lover through her pleasure; it made her feel totally alive every time she brought Willow to orgasm. It felt like their connection grew stronger every day.

Willow pulled Tara to her. “You’re evil, do you know that?”

“You didn’t enjoy?”

“No, I didn’t enjoy, I loved it,” said Willow giving Tara a lazy smile and kissing her on the lips. “Almost as much as I love you,” before turning Tara on her back. “Now, I’m going to make you scream my name.”

Sebastian trailed the tourist group with his young lieutenant, a vamp he had high hoped would rise above the usual cattle he had to work with. “It is time for you to prove yourself.”

He pointed to a member of the tour party who was straggling, a young woman on crutches. Her usually attentive partner had wondered off slightly examining the open doorway of what might have once been a shop.

Dawn didn’t want to admit it but she was starting to realize that Tara had been right; the walk had been a real struggle and only her pride was keeping her going.

She didn’t even notice the vamp until he had his arm wrapped round her neck.

“Don’t make a sound. Don’t worry this will be quick. You won’t feel a thing,” said the vamp.

“Your right,” said Connor staking the vampire from behind.

Dawn fell to the ground instinctively clutching her knee.

“Dawn,” shouted Connor scooping her up in his arms. “Are you okay?”

The rest of the party turned to see what the commotion was. “Has something happened here?” asked the tour guide.

“She fell,” said Connor.

“I’m okay,” hissed Dawn.

“No you’re not,” said Connor. “We need to get that knee looked at.”

“No,” said Dawn. “I just want Willow and Tara.”

“If you’re sure?” asked the tour guide. “I could phone an ambulance.”

“No!, no fuss,” said Dawn louder than she meant. “I’m sorry,” turning to Connor. “Please, just call Willow.”

Willow bit gently into Tara’s tender flesh, not enough to mark but enough to claim the blonde as her own.

The phone started to ring.

Tara turned from Willow slightly.

“Ignore it,” breathed Willow her voice heavy with passion.

“It could be important Will, not that many people have our number,” said Tara sitting up on the couch they had been making love on moments before.

“I know,” said Willow rising.

Tara went to pull on her robe.

“Don’t you dare get dressed,” said Willow.

“Connor,”

Tara looked up sharply worry showing on her pretty features. “Dawn?”

“Give me about 20 minutes,” said Willow. “No it’ll be hard to catch a cab at this time. Go to Irene’s restaurant. Yes, where we went last night. I’ll call and explain.”

Willow looked round but there was no sign of Tara. “Tara, where are you?”

“Here,” said the blonde pulling on a sweater.

“You don’t have to come with me,” said Willow.

Tara gave her a look that the hacker decided it was best not to argue with.

Sebastian was furious and a little dumb founded; the way the boy moved had been unbelievable. He had only ever seen vampires move like that or the slayer, but the young man was neither.

He listened keenly to the conversation they had with the guide. He watched how easily the young man carried the woman to the surface. He followed close behind and watched them enter a small, classy looking restaurant.

The vampire toyed with the idea of entering. He decided against it. Instead he waited outside, he had to know who the boy was. He spelled danger. He had taken out his lieutenant without a blink of an eye.

A car pulled up outside the restaurant. It took Sebastian all his control not to vamp out. The witches! Why had the girl, Dawn, called Willow and Tara? He needed information on all four of them. He couldn’t think at the moment. His senses clouded by pure hatred and anger.

Walking back to one of the entrances to the underground city Sebastian was waylaid by a beggar. The vampire snapped his neck and then dumped the body in the tunnels, the action calming him slightly.

By the time Sebastian went back to his lair, he had calmed down considerable and his quick predatory mind had started to work.

He picked up the phone and dialed a transatlantic number. “Special projects, put me through to Lilah, she’s worked for me before. Sebastian De La Cruz.

Tara entered the restaurant practically at a run. Leaving Willow locking up the car. She went straight to Irene. “Where are they?”

“Through the back,” said Irene putting her hands on Tara’s arm. “She’s fine.”

“I need to see her,” said Tara.

Irene led Tara through the kitchen, which was winding down for the night, into the staff room where a pale looking Dawn has eating a chunky looking soup.

“Dawnie, are you okay?” asked Tara putting her arms round the shoulders of the seated woman.

“Tara, I’m fine. I just…I slipped,” said Dawn.

“Slipped? Connor, you let her fall?” snapped Tara at the young man,

Willow entered the staff room with Jayne,

“I turned away just for a second,” admitted Connor shamefacedly wondering how Tara was going to react when she knew the full truth.

“I trusted you too look after Dawn…”

“Honey, calm down everything is okay,” said Willow.

“We promised Buffy. We said Dawn would be safe with us,” said Tara feeling a little sick as her emotions’ of worry, guilt and annoyance all clashed.

Irene watched the interaction bemused. In the last few months Willow and Tara had been regular customers of the restaurant and the blonde had always seemed so mild, but tonight she was acting like an enraged mother bear.

Dawn turned to look into Tara’s eyes. “Don’t blame Connor. You were right I shouldn’t have gone. Irene made me some soup and now all I want to do is go home and sleep.”

Tara turned to Irene wanting to get Dawn home. “Thank you, we’re very grateful.”

“No problem,” said Irene.

“Tara, can you carry Dawn’s crutches and I’ll carry Dawn,” said Connor.

“I can manage,” said Dawn rolling her eyes,

“No, it’s the least Connor can do,” said Tara eyeing the young man severely. She took the crutches and headed back out to the parking lot.

“Thank you again,” said Willow embracing Irene and Jayne.

As Connor picked Dawn up she whispered in his ear, “No mention of the vamp.”

“But…”

“She’ll go nuts,” said Dawn. “And what if they tell Buffy?”

“I don’t like it,” said Connor.

“You killed it,” said Dawn.

“There could be more. I had a feeling I was followed,” said Connor.

“If there is trouble it’ll find us, lets just leave it for now,” said Dawn.

Irene and Jayne watched the fiercely whispered conversation.

“ I don’t think keeping her waiting is going to improve her mood,” said Jayne.

Connor smiled weakly. “She’s okay. Tara’s just a little protective. I’d like to thank…”

“Enough of the thanks. Get out there before she has your guts,” said Jayne smiling as they left she turned to Irene. “Remind me never to make Tara lose her temper.”

“Don’t you think you were a bit rough on Connor?” asked Willow.

“I trusted him,” said Tara. “We should have been there instead of…”

“No, you don’t,” said Willow. “We are not going to feel guilty because we wanted time on our own.”

We let her down. Again.” said Tara.

“How do you work that out?” asked Willow.

“We should have been there. When Buffy asked, we should have been there…”

“Buffy, only asked for Giles. What happened to Dawn was terrible, but it happened and us being there wouldn’t have made a difference.”

“You don’t know that,” said Tara.

“Baby, you can’t keep tying yourself in knots over this. Try to lighten up or you’ll end up pushing her away,” said Willow squeezing Tara’s hand.

Tara nodded knowing Willow was making sense.

TBC.

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:57 am 
Wonderful update!*note to self-no updates at work*!!:thud

And Connor should be ashamed, at least for not paying enough attention to Dawn to keep her from being attacked.

Now Tara will be feeling guilty for allowing herself "alone time" with Willow :no

There will be more "alone time" soon?

:hmm just why does Sebastian feel hatred for our witches?

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 1:16 pm 
Bwah, if anyone should feel guilty it's Dawn... she insisted on being well enough to go. Not mentioning the vamp doesn't feel right, for one it makes Conner look unnessecary bad and secondly he was right about being followed. Kinda hard to be prepared for threat which you don't know is there.

Stubborn Dawn...tsk..tsk...stil a kid I see, suffering from LockJaw descease like Buffy, when will they EVER learn. Interrupting Willow and Tara's playtime like that...shame. Now when does Dawn return to the USA ? : -->>:

Tara really should not go into FullWorryMode when one of her friends falls. God knows she'll never rest then, knowing the friends she has. Isn't Dawn old enough to take care of herself by now (20-something) ? Might need to re-read _Passion Never Dies_ for that, oh the horror :D .

This actually reminded me of a documentary I've seen about that tour, lots of scientist with LOTS of equipment went to investigate it. Willow would have loved it, heh.

Grimmy

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:55 pm 
Very Good update!! :thud Willow and Tara definitely needed their alone time! :grin But dammit Dawn and Connor have to ruin it! But it was coz they were in trouble... kinda! Can't wait 4 more! :)

~Ashley~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:15 am 
great update :)

poor Tara feeling guilty that Dawn was hurt again. Connor not telling Willow and Tara about the vamp is going to cause problems as will Sebastian working with Lilah and Wolfram and Hart.

the Willow and Tara 'alone time' :thud

No! Well, okay. No. Pez!
2nd place? That's just a fancy term for loser!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:59 am 
Poor Tara going into frantic mother hen mode when she heard Dawn had been hurt. Bless her, its unusual to see her so frazzled.

Lilah has worked for Sebastian? Hmm, he's shaping up to be an interesting villain.

Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2002 12:02 pm 
Wonderful update!

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:47 am 
Barnabasvamp- more alone time ;) ? Well I’m sure there will be some:grin . Sebastian hates anything to do with the slayer and currently to him W/T means the slayer.

Grimlock72- there is a reason for Tara’s over the top protectiveness with Dawn. Yes Dawn is in her early twenties but…okay can’t give away too much:evil . Sorry but Con and Dawn will be floating around for most of this fic. ;)

Connor won’t like keeping secrets and is really only doing it to keep Dawn happy.

The tours are fun and I’ve seen that documentary too. Which was part of my reason for setting this in Edinburgh-the city has such a dark history. Plus I think W/T would just love the place.

MissQuirky- Dawn and Connor were in trouble this time but they are going to be more a help than a hindrance.

Grimaldi-W&H won’t be coming into this fic but the info Sebastian gets from Lilah is going to be pretty explosive.

Mollyig-I really hope Sebastian will be a good villain, I see him as a more intelligent vampire who doesn’t solely hunt but wants more things and power. Yeah, Tara was not herself; I promise there is a reason for that.

Littlecrazy80- I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:35 am 
Yeah, I am so glad you are going on with this fic! I love their love making here and their concern for Dawn.

-------------------------------

Buffy?

Let's change it, the Discovery channel has koala bears.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 1:20 am 
I'm glad you liked it Xita :) . I promised a sequel :) . More soon I promise

Chad Kroeger