The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Fic : Dance of the Damned
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:24 am 
Originally posted by DarkChild

Dance of the Damned : Chapter Two

Disclaimer: I don’t own Buffy….unfortunately.

The sun was up. She sneered at it. ‘Nasty little sun.’ It wasn’t fair! She was stuck in this room while all the yummies

were out there living happily. Her mind returned to the yummies that had locked her up. They were yummy.
She smiled. She had paid them back for humiliating her like that. The smile became a grin. Being locked up wasn’t any fun. Being played with wasn’t fun either. The grin lengthened. She liked to do the playing. She looked mad.

But she was.

The four sat in the living room, each sipping a cup of tea. Tara glanced around at her three companions.

Her eyes fell onto Faith. A Slayer. The Slayer. Never thought I’d meet on of those. She looked over

to the slayer watcher Mr. Giles. Next to him sat his wife, Jenny.

Mr. Giles looked up. " So Miss Maclay, you’re a witch." It was a statement, not a question.

She nodded. " Tara’s fine."

" Then you don’t need to add a ‘Mister’ in front of my name, Tara. You can call me either Rupert or Giles,

either one’s fine."

She nodded. " Yes sir."

The slayer gave her a gentle punch on the arm. " Ya don’t need ta be so formal T! Relax, you’re with friends!"

Though she didn’t show it, the witch’s mind was spinning. Friends? I barely know them!

" Quite true Tara, I see no reason why we all can’t be friends." Giles smiled encouragingly.

The blond quickly hid behind her hair. Shame filled her. I can! The tears threatened to spill. I’ll be a demon in

a year! We can’t be friends; we’ll have to fight each other. You’ll have to…kill me!

Faith eyed the blond girl. She seemed…upset about something. " What’s bothering ya T?"

The witch snapped out of her reverie and looked at her. " Why do you keep calling me T?"

Jenny laughed. " That’s just Faith being Faith! She rarely calls people by their names!"

Faith grinned. " Damn right, J" She looked back at Tara. The sadness had gone away. For a little while anyway.

The hunger! It burned! It gnawed at her insides! It wouldn’t go away! She lowered herself down into a fetal

position. She’d kill them all! Drink them! Dine! Feast! Then she’d do it all over again when the hunger

returned! The hunger, how she hated it! She began to rock. She couldn’t satisfy it! No matter how hard she

tried she couldn’t! The tears fell.

A/N: You all like. Please tell me. I need motivation.

I am in a very good mood right now. I just got IM so I'm like all IM Happy and stuff. If anyone wants to say hi my IM is DarkChld72

Edited by: xita at: 8/31/04 2:25 am

Post subject: Fic : Dance of the Damned
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:25 am 

Dance of the Damned: Chapter Three

Disclaimer: me no own Buffy.

"She seems perfectly fine Rupert." Jenny and her husband’s were in the confines of the kitchen discussing their guest.

"I just…" He paused, wiping his glasses. "She seems to be hiding something."

"Even if she is, I don’t think we should push. She seems to honestly care about people. I don’t think she could hurt someone if she wanted to." She put a hand on the man’s shoulder. "Let’s not judge her yet."

"Alright Jenny." He hesitated a moment. "How much should we tell her about The Master?"

"I don’t know. She needs to know though. She can help."

Freedom! She liked it. It felt great! No more cages! What she wanted to do know was play. Maybe the White Hats were still around. The last she’d seen of them was in the place with the fuzzy her. She giggled. No. The wolf…Daniel…he’d killed her. Killed her in this world. She grinned. Time to head home and play!

Tara stared at the dark haired girl. "I didn’t realize that there were that many vampires here."

Faith ginned. "There’s tons! They just keep coming and coming!"

She laughed."And no one notices?"

"Selective memory." Both girls burst out laughing.

"Hello." Jenny and Giles had reentered the room. "We would like to discuss with you the reason why there are so many vampires here."

Tara looked at him in confusion. "Because it’s a Hellmouth, right?"

"Yes, but there’s another reason." Giles paused. "There is a vampire here who goes by the name The Master. He’s the supreme vampire in these parts. He…killed the previous Slayer."

"Oh."

Faith noticed how shaken this appeared to make the blond. "Hey, he’s not that bad T! He’s ThE mAsTeR .

"The witch smiled. "You won’t die, will you Faith?"The brunette was touched that the blond actually cared. She covered her feelings though. "Course not T!"

Tara tried to cover her uncertainty but couldn’t. "I should go now."

"Are you sure Tara?" Jenny was worried. "It’s dark out."

"I can take care of myself. It I meet a v-vampire, I’ll just f-flame it! Besides, I should probably learn my way around in the dark if I’m g-g-gonna help you." She left.

Tara was walking. You should have just stayed. Idiot! She knew what she was doing was dumb and she had lied about her magic. She wasn’t all that great. Most of it came from the demon and what was hers, was mainly white magick. She turned the corner.

She saw him. She was following him. She’d make him pay for what he did to her. They’d play first of course. You can’t kill without playing.She followed him around the corner, ready to pounce. To see his face when he saw that she was alive. It brought a smile to her face. She turned the corner and-

Post subject: Re: Fic : Dance of the Damned - replies
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:26 am 
allykat

2. Floating Rose

(10/23/03 12:35 am)

Re: Dance of the Damned :devilish cliffhanger!!!!

Loving this story:applause

Draco119

2. Floating Rose

(10/24/03 11:33 pm)

Re: Dance of the Damned Hey Darkchild! :bigwave

You can't just leave it there! I must know what happens. Update soon. :pray :pray :pray

Anyway, keep up the great story. :applause

LostWithoutTara

7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

(10/25/03 5:47 am)

Re: Dance of the Damned Great couple of updates there, and much cliffhangery goodness. :)

I also really like reading that Jenny is around. Nice to see her and Giles married.

Every time you walk away, I pretend that I'm okay

Post subject: Fic : The Edge of Forever
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:27 am 

The Edge of Forever

Disclaimer: Alas, I don't own BtVS. Wish I did but...

Summary: Let's see. I really suck at summaries, so...

Six months after the events of GRAVE, Willow has just returned to Sunnydale, but...Oh screw this! I can't think of a good summary! Just read please. (puppy dog eyes)

Rating: PG-13

Prologue

Dawn stared at the redhead's still form. It seemed almost dead, simply lying there in the dark. She tiptoed into Tar...into Willow's room. No matter what happened, the room would always belong to the two witches, no matter where they were.

She was still angry at Buffy for wanting to have Willow stay in a separate room. She understood the reasoning, but still...Willow needed it. She needed to be as close to Tara as she could. That room must have killed her. Close, yet so far away.

The redhead had been back for about a week and had yet to say a word. Part of her wanted to slap some sense into the other girl, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Willow was powerful, and Dawn was sure that if Willow really tried, tried something new, then they could have Tara back. She hadn't said this to Willow yet. She probably never would.

She gently placed herself next to the broken girl. How did everything get so messed up? When? Giles had called almost daily from England to give them any news. Most of the time, Dawn had been lucky enough to intercept the calls. Buffy had only heard of one suicide attempt. She had heard of at least five.

The redhead would only cry in her dreams. She hadn't cried since that day on King Man's Bluff. Everyone seemed to be taking that as a good sign. How could it be though? How could someone be fine when they couldn't cry?

She had seen the look in Willow's blackened eyes. She wasn't sure if anyone else had though.

The pale girl gave a tiny shudder and curled herself as much as she could onto her missing lover's pillow. Dawn slowly wrapped her arms around her sister-in-arms. She only hoped that it would bring some comfort.

She had personally done the laundry the day Willow had come home. Made sure that the room had a little Tara-scent. It wasn't enough though.

It wasn't enough though. She knew that the young girl had tried to get rid of the void. She knew that Dawn had really tried. But nothing could bring her back. She was gone, really gone.

She had been going through the motions. She ate because they wanted her too. She didn't talk though. Everyone was trying to make her feel better. They couldn't though. They just...couldn't.

She cast another glance toward the now sleeping girl's form and once again closed her eyes. Tara didn't sleep though.

Post subject: Re: Fic : The Edge of Forever
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:29 am 
TaraBaby77

5. Willowhand

(12/25/03 8:57 am)

ezSupporter

Re: The Edge of Forever OW OW OW :applause :banana :bounce :eatme , I think I found another fic to keep up with!!! I like how this has started...... Me want more, please??? =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people, regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and respect."

sam darls

8. Vixen

(12/25/03 3:12 pm)

l         Re: The Edge of Forever That was soo amazing, and really heart felt..I loved it. love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Background Shot

1. Blessed Wannabe

(12/25/03 3:46 pm)

Re: The Edge of Forever good...really good...really, really very good...really, um well you get the idea right?...me like fic muchly is the basic idea:D

StrangeQuark

3. Flaming O

(12/29/03 7:18 am)

Re: The Edge of Forever Wow. You're ripping me apart with emotion in this one. It's been a while since a Tara-loss-aftermath story has moved me so much. You're a very talented individual with a gift for prose. Please continue... This is fantastic!

guardian146

1. Blessed Wannabe

(1/31/04 11:08 am)

Re: The Edge of Forever Love it keep up the good work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Dancing Like A Monkey!!! - GIR

ickle chance

1. Blessed Wannabe

(2/3/04 8:01 am)

l         Re: The Edge of Forever Great start. I like the way you present the two sides ......will there be more??? please!

DarkChild

2. Floating Rose

(2/3/04 12:45 pm)

The Edge of Forever Sorry to disapoint all of u. no post here. Just here to say that i've been on a little break. See, i'm finally getting my own computer. So once i get it all set up, expect many posts.

;)

Garner

(2/3/04 3:53 pm)

Re: The Edge of Forever Interesting start. I didn't read a lot of Tara returns stories right after the late unpleasentness, but am ready for one now. Good job conveying Dawn's emotions, a little short on Willow. Don't forget to add some scene descriptives, let us know what the world around the characters looks like. That always helps. I will look forward to seeing more of this,

Garner

Stroke of Luck

8. Vixen

(2/4/04 4:52 am)

Re: The Edge of Forever Hey:wave

Great start, cant wait to read more...hope they wont suffer for too long *sniff*

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

Post subject: Fic : Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:30 am 

Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight

Episode 8.1: The Watchers

Rating: PG-13

Notes: This takes place one year after season seven. Tara will appear a few episodes into the story. Many things that took place in Season 7 I wasn’t too big on, so while I won’t be getting rid of them, I shall be reworking the events. Anya never died.

Summary: A year after the events of Season Seven, the First was ‘defeated’. But now, it seems as though it’s back. And more than that, so is Tara. The problem, she died two years ago.

Giles Voice:

Once upon a time, a young girl was chosen. She alone would be the one to fight the vampires, demons and the forces of darkness. That was the Slayer.

And then the time came when all of that ended. When one became more. So now there is no one girl. There are many.

The scream broke out. Every person in the vicinity instantly reached to cover their ears. The demons shrieked in pain, then turned to the source. They charged. From across the room, the redheaded woman muttered something under her breath as she raced for the screaming baby.

The two vampires heading towards the child were blown back by some invisible force. The redhead got to the child and swooped him into her arms before the demons could reorient themselves.

A brunette woman ran up to the witch’s side and pointed to the crying baby. “Simon okay?” The redhead nodded. The young brunette then lunged towards the vampires. After that, they were dust.

The sorceress spoke first. “Whew. That was close.” She cuddled the baby closer. “I’m getting tired of all these demon assassins.”

Into the room came a raven-haired girl around eleven years old carrying another baby boy, this one a little older. Trailing behind her were two twins. One girl and one boy, each of the age of six.

The red-haired witch walked over to the three children and took the other baby into her arms. Now balancing both babies in her arms, she addressed the newcomers. “You guys okay?”

The twins grinned. The boy spoke first. “A’ course we are! Annabeth and Sam totally kicked monster butt!”

“You sure?” The redhead persisted, not unlike a parent worried when a young child fell and skinned a knee. The raven-haired girl nodded, as did the fair-haired twins behind her.

The wiccan turned to the younger woman. “How about Dayna?” she asked slowly. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” the Slayer mumbled.

The little boy looked up shyly. “Miss Willow?”

The redhead smiled at her surrogate son. “Yeah Cory?” The boy tiptoed up to her and whispered into her ear. The witch smiled at him. “Sure.”

Of course, since the other three each had Slayer hearing, they could easily hear what was being asked. Same broke out, “We wanna sleep with ya too!”

Willow sighed; her bed was going to get pretty crowded that night.

Opening Credits

Willow placed the phone down and sighed. She laid her head into her palms, gently massaging her temples. “What am I gonna do?”

“S’wrong?” Cory laid his head onto her legs.

“Nothing.”

“You can tell me…” he glanced around to make sure no one else was there. “…Mommy.” He had taken to calling the redhead mommy when no one else was around, for fear that his sister would hear.

She sighed and smiled at him. Tara would have liked him. “I talked to Angel again today.”

“What did Mister Angel want?”

“He tried to get me to take that job, or at least to stay at that,” she paused and made a monster face, “evil law firm!”

“You’re not gonna go are you?! I like being here at the Hyperlion.”

“Hyperion.” She corrected him. She loved him name for their home. “Of course not. I like being here with you guys. Angel’s just a little over protective.” She paused for a dramatic effect. “So I’ve got a few demonic assassins after me for causing hundreds of the bane of their existence to exist. And for the remaining Watchers that are after me and want to study me. Find out what makes me tick.” Cory chuckled.

Just then, one of her other Slayers, a teenage Spanish girl, Marisa walked in to bedroom carrying the curly blonde-haired baby. “One Asher coming up!” Willow took the baby into her arms. His mother had been the first Slayer she had found. When that Slayer had…died, she had adopted the boy. The younger baby, Simon, was a completely different story.

She was about to make a comment when she suddenly reeled back in pain.

Post subject: Re: Fic : Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight - replies
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:32 am 
cnd1us

1. Blessed Wannabe

(2/10/04 7:10 pm)

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight this is a great start.. got me interested..please more.:clap

Tempest Duer

8. Vixen

(2/10/04 7:36 pm)

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight Okay, I'm officially curious now. So come on, update so I don't have to be.

I'm kidding. But I'm a Kitten, and everyone knows that we live on fanfic.

Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

xeembiote

1. Blessed Wannabe

(2/11/04 8:37 am)

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight interesting.. continue please :)

littlecrazy80

(2/11/04 12:01 pm)

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight Interesting start. I´d like to read more about it.

*lil´c*

I´m an actress... I don´t pee. Amber in Augsburg

SweetAmber

guardian146

1. Blessed Wannabe

(2/11/04 4:06 pm)

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight Loved it...I knew it woud turn out good...also if you need any more ideas or just wanna bounce something off of me give me a yell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm Dancing Like A Monkey!!! -GIR

Modjadji

1. Blessed Wannabe

(2/12/04 11:30 am)

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight Good start! Very interested in where you're taking this, and what the other Scoobs are doing with themselves these days.

More, soon! :)

mo.

No matter how short life may seem, it's still the longest thing you'll ever do.

gottalovewillow

2. Floating Rose

(2/12/04 11:34 am)

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight You definatley have me intrigued. I can't wait to see were you are going with this! Looking forward to the next update.

Julie

Buffy: Maybe it's time to start a new tradition. Birthdays without boyfriends. It could be just as much fun.

Willow: Preaching to the choir here, baby.

Post subject: Re: Fic : Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight - replies
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:34 am 
enternalpharoh

(4/3/04 5:41 pm)

Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight great story i love willow keep going :bounce

TaraBaby77

(4/4/04 10:05 am)

ezSupporter

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight Nice start!!! You definitely got my attention. Hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people, regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and respect."

bindingwiccan

3. Flaming O

(4/4/04 10:48 am)

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight great start :bounce cant wait for more :)

-bindingwiccan

p.s. ive always wanted a season 8:heart

Ephiny2002

1. Blessed Wannabe

(4/5/04 6:02 pm)

Re: Fallen: A Buffy Season Eight This is awesome!! Seriously!! Get on with it LOL...Pretty please!! :sheep

Post subject: Re: DarkChild's Collected Works
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
Hey all. DarkChild here...only not Darkchild anymore. Anyway, anyone here who enjoyed Something like Hope, I have news regarding it. It isn't dead. I reworked the whole thing. Right now it's at 80,000 words and pretty much done. It's now an original story. Been working on a query for it and hopefully sometime soon I'll be ready to find an agent. If anything exciting happens for it, I'll let you know. I can tell you this: it's way better than it was before.

Tara ended up next to Oz in the elevator. He looked at her, nodding to himself.
"What?" She asked.
"You look good. Kinda radiant."
Tara nodded. "I was resurrected a few days ago."
Oz arched an eyebrow. "That'll do it."
-Dark Congress

Post subject: Re: DarkChild's Collected Works
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 am 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
I started SOMETHING LIKE HOPE way back in 2003. At that time, it was a Buffy fanfic. It has since been converted to an original, though it’s not hard to see those original elements. It still holds a place in my heart, and I want *something* of mine out there for people to read. It's been finished for years now, and I've just been sitting on it. I've written more, better written stories since, but those are ones I'm trying to get traditionally published.

So, here is where I will be posting the completed story:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/158658387 ... -like-hope

Tara ended up next to Oz in the elevator. He looked at her, nodding to himself.
"What?" She asked.
"You look good. Kinda radiant."
Tara nodded. "I was resurrected a few days ago."
Oz arched an eyebrow. "That'll do it."
-Dark Congress