The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: REPOST: The Heart Rules The Mind
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:13 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 12
...................hi.

sooooooo..... this is awkward.

This is the fic I had to quit oh-so-many years ago because I knew... I knew it wasn't going to have a happy ending. Thus, it would have violated FAQ rules.

I had tried to force the story into a FAQ-compliant direction... but it wasn't working. My muse had decided that this one... this one was going to a sad, bad, place. No death... just disappointment for our girls.

Ok... so that was 12 years ago. Where does this story stand now (besides unfinished)?

Tough question.

I am currently revisiting ALL of my unfinished works to see if inspiration strikes again. I did warn in my initial disclaimer for this particular story that it may never be finished. This still holds very true.

The only thing I can say (tiny nugget of hope though it may be, don't put too much faith in it) is that I can now more clearly see a way to a happy ending.

CAVEAT EMPTOR - I make no guarantees.

Thanks everyone.

Cheers,
DW

Challenge Fics!: You Could Be Her ... Glasses ... Graffiti ... Pizza Day

Forbidden Fics?: Check out the Litterbox!

Oops, I made a mythtake... wt4ever

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11