The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Final Chapter *sob*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2002 11:42 pm 
Aly...BEAUTIFUL

I love this fic, and I believe that the ending was purfect. (It's sad it's the ending of course) You did an amazing job writing this, and I, like Xita, can't wait for your continuation on your other fic. This was just...wow!!

You can always count on me to be a fan of your lovely fics. :grin

Did I already say... BEAUTIFUL? Oh yeah...well it was!! :clap :clap :bounce

~Holly~

Show me where to touch youTara-It Ain't Fickle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 1:23 am 
Lovely that Tara's Dad could see how scared she was, and gave her the encouragement and support she needed.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 2:12 am 
Awwwww, lovely ending! :bounce :clap

Yay to Mr. Maclay for supporting Tara to make the right decision. I had to laugh out loud when i imagined Xander and Mr. Maclay walking into W/T, while they were... :laugh

Thanx a lot for this great story!! :D

"I got so lost"

"I found you, i will always find you"

Edited by: snuggle79 at: 10/24/02 1:13:31 am

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 8:10 am 
I really enjoyed your final update. This was a wonderful story. I liked the way Tara's dad handled the situation & encouraged her to be with Willow. You're interpretation of Mr. Maclay was different from the other fics I've read and it was a welcomed change.

I thank you for this story & I look forward to any story you decide to write in the future. Best of wishes...

Ron :grin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:01 am 
aww this story is over :(

i liked this last part. it was nice to see Tara's dad as a good guy for a change, encouraging his daughter to follow her heart. Xander and Mr Maclay catching Willow and Tara and then running from the room screaming like girls was too funny.

this was a wonderful story to read, thank you for sharing it :clap

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:20 am 
I loved this fic, you nearlly made me teary in the last chapter, but yey, happy ending.

i look forwards to reading your next fic

caz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:29 am 
What a lovely ending! :heart

I hope you continue this story.

*lil´c*

Unter den Blinden ist der Einäugige König.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:38 am 
Awwwwww, Over!! :( I'm so sorry to c it end but i gotta say i LOVED this fic! It was great and Tara moving to Sunnydale in the end was a wonderful ending! Their happy and together and thats all that matters! Just the perfect ending! :clap :clap Thank you for sharing this great Story, Aly! :D

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:41 am 
ally02: Great update, like everybody here I'm also sad that this has come to an end, I really enjoyed it. I really loved it when Tara decided to move back with Willow, that was so great. And the vixenyness of our girls in Tara's bedroom and Xander and Tara's dad catching them was so funny, LOL. I hope you write a sequel to this.

Lonewolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 7:43 am 
let me add a big whooping Awwwwwwww aswell Aly, perfect ending for a perfect fic :) Like everyone else i'm sad to see this fic end but at the same time im glad you still have your other one going. :) Thanks again Aly, you truely are a talent here on the board :)

Cheers

Nath

Isn't it funny how you feel your most tired five minutes before you have to get up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:07 pm 
Aww lots of lovely replies! And here I was thinking that I would be getting the evil vibe again ;)

Ellie - Yep I'm a sucker for those fluffy bunnies...they are just so damn cute and...fluffy : And the sole purpose of the dedication was of course to make u embarrased ;) Well if u start reading the other one, I think you will enjoy it, with the Willow and Tara and leather :D

pikescoob - Heya, glad that the ending worked...even though it was the ending and they are always depressing for me. And i laughed to when they were screaming...just cause I had such a vivid picture in my head of Xander being a big woman! Thank you for reading and enjoying it and not hitting me over the head repeatedly with a big stick :

barnabasvamp - Awww thanks for the claps :D Thanks soo much to you for reading :D And hope that my other fics will manage to be up to scratch as well ;) but then even if they suck...I'm not going anywhere mwohahaha!

vix84 - I know it's all gone...died...exploded...poof :( But on a happier note, I'm very very glad you enjoyed it :D Well I dont really mind Xander that much so for a change I thought I would write him as a nice guy. And they are now living happily together forever :D See I'm so much better than Joss, they should just get me to write Buffy...but then I would change the name to Willow and Tara and it would have to be moved to a later time ;)

foreverpiper - I think its possible...like when I was sooo sad that they shot Tara but soooo happy that Willow looked all sexy and evil...ok im gonna get smacked round the head for saying that : I'm glad you loved this part :D Thank you :D

Xita - I'm glad the ending worked well...I was panicing lol. I should be continuing my other fic very soon :D Much thanks for the kind words :D

Taras Shadow - Awww a big bold Beautiful!! Thank you :D Aww I just feel the need to say thank you a billion times...but then I think that would get a bit boring after a while : And yay thanks for being a fan :D I'll try and write other good fics so I wont let u down ;) And you can say beautiful twice, I dont mind, my ego needs fed at regular intervals ;) lol

mollyig - Well I didnt want to make Mr.Maclay evil because at the very end I would have to get him hit by a truck or something and that would be a bit too messy! :D

snuggle79 - Lol thank you :D While they were...playing monopoly? Cos thats all I can think of!! ;) Thanks so much for reading :D

saule77 - Awww sorry that i finished it but u know... it was the end which usually means finishing : lol Well if I can think of another direction to take the story...I will definately write a sequal. Thank you for reading :D

Plastixs - Thanks and thanks and thanks :D I dont like writing mean characters...and I dont want smelly Mr.Maclay hurting Tara so I thought I'd just change him to a nice guy lol Aww thanks again and I hope to write more fics in the future and of course, continue my other one :D

Grimaldi - He he he I bet even the evil Mr.Maclay would scream like a woman! Especially if Buffy need him in the balls or something :D Thank you so much for reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it :D

jessie 85uk - Awwww good job u didnt cry otherwise water in the keyboard...it wouldnt go well ;) I hope you will enjoy my other fics and continue to read them :D Much thanks :D

littlecrazy80 - Aww thanks, it was definately all hearts and flowers which is what we always want with Willow and Tara :D

MissQuirky - Awwwww (I've been saying that a lot huh?) I thought it was a perfect place to end - Tara and Willow together forever! Thank you for reading the story...cos what good would it be to write it if no-one read it lol. Thanks :D

Lonewolf - Thank you, I'm very glad you enjoyed it :D He he he, I dont think I would be jumping out of the room if I saw Willow and Tara in their vixeny goodness ;) ;) Thank you for reading and I am considering writing a sequal, but I think I better concentrate on my other fic more before it becomes deceased! lol

Nath - Long time no speak! Thanks for the big whooping awww, I think I need to throw one right back at ya for being so nice :D And my god I have a lot to catch up with on your fic! Does the computer screen really make your eyes go square? : Aww and I'm not the talent...I'm the...whats the word...ahhh yes, duffus! lol Much thanks :D

I cant say thank you enough to you all! You have been great throughout this story and I hope you all enjoyed reading it!!

:peace Aly xxxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:42 am 
awwwww, it's over :( but you know what? it ended beautifully.. :clap :clap This is a great fic, ally

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...Tk's Heaven

Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly... Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

Post subject: Re: FIC: 5 Weeks of Bliss
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 10:01 pm 
This is new to the archive. You can leave feedback!

If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.

Tallulah Bankhead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 12:30 pm 
Phew! Finally finished reading :) Ally, what a lovely story. Sweet sentiments told with finesse. I really enjoyed reading this. Thankyou.

R.

"There's nothing very merry 'bout going round and round..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:53 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Aly
Just read this in one go it was such a sweet and beautiful story
Kim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15