The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: FIC: 5 Weeks of Bliss
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:43 pm 
Yikes, Tara being noble and leaving because she's worried she'll strain the friendship between Buffy and Willow.

Its so lovely to see Buffy offering unconditional support to Willow.

I'm sure Willow will come up with a solution, because she's a brainy type!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:04 pm 
Damn! Tara left way too fast!! They gotta bring her back!

Great update! :)

Tara:"Maybe we dreamed it."

Willow:"Right. Right. Wrong! (points at her head ) Different Brains." Tara:"Oh yeah."

"You could at least say sorry, rude-o!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:58 pm 
An update? Yea!!! :bounce

Loved the update but I do so dislike cliffhangers...oh well, I'll deal with it. I loved the talk between Willow & Buffy about Tara. I'll be waiting for the next update. :grin

Ron

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 7:58 pm 
Tara's gone? Nonononono! See this is all wrong...Tara can't be gone, cause that'll just screw everything up! (hehe, melodramatic...i have no idea what your talking about!) Well, anyayz, i'm SO glad there's an update now! I just keep loving this more and more...oh, and ya just keep piling up the suspence now don't cha? :wink

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on. - My mantra on a bad day.

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied. - Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:05 pm 
Oh, wow, tara left :cry buffy , willow go get her!

Ok, Buffy freaked but only a little, I forgive her if she finds Tara! Thanks for the update!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Tara and Willow

Accept NO subsitutes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:19 pm 
Ally:

Sooo glad you're back,*runs up to the screen and kisses it, then realize you're not really there- backs away, looking to see if anyone saw me*

About time Tara found about Buffy, and Buffy find out about the 2 of them......... But Tara left :cry :cry

Please let Willow catch her before she leaves!!

More sooner this time Ally, or we may start some serious harassment :grin

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:55 pm 
yay i just caught up on this fic :grin your writing rocks Aly ;) oh man...why did Tara have to leave so quickly...things are kinda messed up at the mo...but i fully trust you to make things right again :p i hope things are going well for you, and i look forward to the next bit :D

--Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:01 am 
:mad Okay missy....update....NOW!!!!:mad :no

lol...okay okay, a little forceful I know...but you and your darn cliffhangers...they are too....cliffhangery: ....:miff lol

Okay, well, I suppose I will wait, patiently....for another update, as long as its soon. I will hold my breath till there is one!

*starts to hold breath*......*turns blue*......*passes out*

*****Faye*****

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:16 am 
ally02: Great update, Very cool that Buffy was so cool with everything, I was a little worried there for a second. And you're right you are absolutely EVIL, PLEASE, please let Buffy and Willow find Tara before she goes. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:20 am 
Ok, Buffy's cool with it...they're in love...it's all good...Tara needs to come back now...we're losing precious smoochie time. Update, please...soon?...:grin

you two are the two who are the two...
Baby, I said it's all in our hands, got to learn to respect what we don't understand...'Fugitive' Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:04 am 
:eek

Wait...it's OK, you said the fluffy bunnies are on their way, right?

So I can expect a nice big airport reunion/smoochfest? *cheers up considerably*

Thanks for updating! :D

-------------------------

Alyson brought jelly beans as a gift for the local children, and those kids went nuts!
(Alexis, about their trip to Papua New Guinea)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 7:46 am 
Great to have you back Aly, and with an update to boot. Now was it "The Cliffhanger Queen Strikes Back" or "Return of the Cliffhanger Queen." :) See Missy, its these kind of updates that get you in trouble so we expect an update soon :) If only Tara was a little more selfish and stayed instead she had to be all noble and fly away :)

On a side note, i know you said not to ask but you cant just leave something like this floating out there young lady, so "Chicken, Duck & Goose, care to explan???? :grin

Welcome back, you also have another fic we're patiently waiting for an update on, we can only wait for leather clad Tara for so long :)

Cheers

Nath

Isn't it funny how you feel your most tired five minutes before you have to get up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:20 am 
great update, damn cliffhanger :mad

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

2nd place??? That's just a fancy term for loser!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:41 pm 
I've spent the last few hours catching up on your fic, now update soon!

-Allyson

"After one take, Joss did say, 'Can we have one that's less like you're going to sleep together in about five minutes?'" - Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:46 pm 
Evil is an understatement!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:18 pm 
I've just caught up on your fic (all of it) and it's brilliant. I was really enjoying it until the end of the last update (poor Tara). Hope Buffy and Willow find Tara in time and really hope we get an update soon!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:41 pm 
i'm thinking evil doesn't fully describe the cliff hanger...but great update nonetheless...

steph

Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul. ~ Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:17 pm 
evil yes but u can make it up to us by making the next update not having any evil cliff hanggers but that was a good update even if buffy did freak but Willow made it all better now go find Tara

The word "gulp" comes to mind.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:05 am 
*BV rushes into the thread to find Faye, blue and passed out!

Begins CPR and gets her breathing again.* :grin

We REALLY do need another update, to keep this from happenning again..

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:21 am 
Okey dokey replies to replies - thanks so much for all of them u guys, again i say; you all rule the world!

MadeinNZ - Yep, im all with the cliffhangery goodness. Thanks for reading the update and there should be more tommorow...I think...I hope!

Rane018 - The world "gulp" comes to mind he he. I will try and update tommorow...and like im literally gonna break my leg **leans back too far, rolls down stairs, out front door and gets hit by a truck** Ahem...

mollyig - Well I thought it was noble...but after suffering the wrath of "noooo she's gone" I just think its a bit dumb now lol. I thought it was time to make Buffy seem a bit less evil after all those interupptions! And there shall be a solution because...well because it is Willow of course!

Snuggle79 - Dont worry, I am not like some smelly Joss Whedon who shall remain nameless - I would never keep Tara away for too long. Thank you, very glad you liked the update and more soon!

Plastixs - Mucho thankso, sorry about the cliffhanger but I couldnt resist! Try not to keep you waiting too long and update mucho soono (dont ask about all the o's)

foreverpiper - I wasnt gonna say melodramatic...I swear!! And it is wrong but the wrong shall be righted in good time. You know I really should get to grips with this whole suspense thing cos I just give away the ending way too much! Awwww glad ur still loving it!! More soon!!

Xita - Ahh dont cry! I'll get Buffy to carry Willow all the way to the airport and use her slayer speed - that will make ppl like her even more. Ahem, but I'm not really gonna do that just incase you got your hopes up there lol.

MissQuirky - I'm sorry *breaks down in Willow style* I'm soooorrryyyy!!! Ahem okay im better now. Well I will update a.s.a.p - I would update tonight but I have smelly rehearsals for 4 hours and dont get back till 11 so I think I will pass out in my bed from exhaustion. Im glad Tara's allowed to go for two secs to get her stuff lol. More soon...promise!!

barnabasvamp - Dont worry, I think you got away with that moment of crazyness lol. Dont worry about all the leavingness - you know I'm a sucker for happiness!! And noo to the serious harrasment...I thought I would be hung, drawn and quartered after leaving an update for so long and then making a cliffhanger and okay this really isnt helping with the whole "dont harras me please" thing...ahem...more soon!!

pikescoob - Awwwwwwww, there is not enough awww in this world!! Dont worry you can trust me *mwohahahahaha* ahem and yes things are going allright just now, got the October hols coming up so should be mucho updateness from me which means no harrasment!! Yay!! lol More soon!!

fairydust - Okay I will...but can now be tommorow...I cannot escape the thrall of the shaky finger man! And yes cliffhangery sums it up perfectly lol. Ahh passing out...I'll join the queue of CPR volunteers lol.

Lonewolf - I know I'm evil but u all love me right...*silence*...right?? More in the very near future...I was trying to be more inventive than saying soon lol.

areslei - Awww love *sigh* aint it grand...well sometimes it is lol. I will gladly make up for smoochie time loss dont worry! More a.s.a.p!!

vix84 - Dont worry they are coming over the hill in their vast legions!! Well I'm not going to give away too much...well i have given away a lot...but still im gonna learn to shush. Thanks for reading!!

Nath - I think it could be "Aly - a new hope!" lol I think I have a gang or thug kitties who follow me home and are just waiting for me to go down a dark alley or something. Ahem or you know maybe not. I know, why cant people just be more selfish!! And I should have guessed that if anyone was gonna question my place in the poultry life, it would be you!! lol Well since it is you I shall elaborate - My school is doing Honk which is basically an extended version of The Ugly Duckling. I am Her Grace (a chinese duck) Dot (an RAF goose) and ahem, Lowbutt (a chicken). *sigh* Dont worry, I will attend to YDSTM very very soon :D and if you belive that, you believe anything lol lol.

Grimaldi - I swear, some day I will write a fic with absolutely no angst or cliffhangers!! Ahem, or you know maybe not.

allyson12 - Aww thanks for taking the time :D Since you were so kinda I will have to get my butt into extra gear to update a.s.a.p!

WillowRocks - Gulp!!

Stereo33 - Aww thanks and thanks and thanks :D And oooops for the cliffhanger...but it will get better so dont give up on me yet :D

funkyasian - Okay next time I describe myself after a cliffhanger, I'll get a thersaurus lol. Glad the update was okay even though I had one mean cliffhanger in there :

mochafiend22 - Yep I'm evil...but I'm taking classes. And I will try to resist from cliffhangerness in the next update but then again you know what I'm like.

Okay dokey thanks SOOOO much for all the replies and not abandoining me in my hour of cliffhanger!! :D More a.s.a.p...definately not going to be the huge delay there was with the last update so dont worry :D

Peace and love to you all!!

Aly xxxx

You all didnt happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:19 pm 
Oh no!!! Willow has to go after Tara!!!

That was a very good part. Angst...

Thanks. Can't wait for more.

Ange.

-----------------------------------

"Things are not always what they seem to be...." Shakespeare

Videos and Caps of episodes here. ("Same time, same place" available)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 3:10 pm 
Well, an evil update is better than no update...I think. Poor Tara, crying and all alone. This just won't do. Fix it! hee hee

Looking forward to the next update and glad to hear it's coming soon. :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:19 pm 
Just read the whole thing, WOW I love it.

Sits down and gets comfy waiting for the next bit.

Jill

~~~~~~~~

Willow - Say, you all didn't happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

Wilow - I'm a blood sucking fiend, look at my outfit . . . .

Willow - I don't do wild. Wild on me equals spaz.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 1:40 am 
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :thud :cry :cry :cry

How could you leave us like this??????

Please please update soon....... :pray

"You are Willow Rosenberg, vixen-y lighter of the flame and keeper of my heart.”

(Camp Flutie by Rane)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:18 am 
Is that the one where the ugly ducking gets abused and ends up addicted to crack before the transformation into the beautiful swan is actually a hyped up sex change :D If it is i dont even wanna ask where lowbutt fits into the scheme of things :lol As for YDSTM, we better see an update soon missy else you might find yourself with a group of kittens stalking ya waiting for you to go down a dark alley. Christ woman you're worse than i am :lol Peace out, but i want my update missy :)

Cheers

Nath

Isn't it funny how you feel your most tired five minutes before you have to get up.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 5:38 am 
ally;

WHEW, so happy to know I probably wasn't too obvious in my moment of insanity :grin

I'll try to be good for a bit, however the argument you tried to make for yourself did seem to dig you in a little deeper :lol

Don't worry, we're all suckers for happiness :party

BV

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

Post subject: Chapter 15
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:07 pm 
Ange - Aww thanks...and sorry for the angst but u know u gotta be cruel to be kind...or people in glass houses shouldnt call the kettle black...or something like that.

Scout - Well its coming very soon...like now soon. But I wasnt too mean in this update so dont worry...it must have been the guilt of leaving Tara crying and alone *sniffle*

WillowPowered - Awwww thank you sooo much for reading! So glad you liked it! Well hope you are still sitting as comfy...cos im updating now :D

saule77 - Argh sorry sorry sorry, but a good 24 hours later and i updated so yay im not THAT evil!! :D

Nath - As far as I know, its not that one! If it was I think my school would get shut down...which YAY!! And YDSTM update is a work in progress...but then today I had another lightbulb moment and ANOTHER idea for a fic which i want to get started but then again if I had 3 fics on the go I think my head would explode :D Worse?? THAN YOU!!.....well yeah probably!

barnabasvamp - Na I think no-one noticed *cough* men in white coats are coming. Hmmm I think I had foot in mouth itis!! Do they have a lotion for that?? Anyway...la la la la la!! Yep its a valid point!

Anyhoo...here's the update peeps!! See I was good and got all with the updating :D but ur prob gonna kill me again :p please dont!! :D

Author name - Alyson Walker or Ally02

Email Address – alysonwalker@hotmail.com

Chap – 15/?

Website – Plenty of Magic: http://www.plentyofmagic.cjb.net

Rating – PG-15

Disclaimer – Smelly Joss man and the bald thing owns everything.

Feedback- Yes please! Puppy dog eyes!!

Summary- Alternate universe where Buffy and Willow have finished their first semester at UCSD. During the long summer break, Buffy’s cousin comes to stay.

Notes – Ok this will probably suck and will be very cliché I guess but hey. And well it was gonna be fluffy bunnies but I’m not promising un-angst anymore, but there may not be umm well anyway, thoughts are in < >

Previously…

“Tara?” Buffy called up the stairs, but there was no answer.

She looked into the living room again and noticed two letters lying on the coffee table. She picked up the one addressed to her and opened it;

Buffy,

Sorry I’ve left things like this. I’m sorry if I hurt you, I don’t want to come between you and Willow. You need each other living in a place like this with such a heavy duty as yours. I wish you had told me about that, but I can understand. I hope you can understand why I didn’t tell you about Willow. It wasn’t just some passing teenage hormone thing, I love her so much. But, she has her own life, I don’t think its fair for me to stay and mess up her head. I’m sorry and tell Willow I love her.

Tara x

Buffy let the letter fall to the table and dialled Willow’s number. She let it ring a few times until a sleepy Willow answered the phone, “Hello?”

“Will, its Buffy, you need to come right away.”

… … … …

Willow arrived at Buffy’s in record time after Buffy told her she needed to speak to her. Buffy had told her that it was something to do with Tara, but it would be better if she could tell her face to face. A million and one terrible situations were running through Willow’s head. What if Spike found her? What if some other demon thing got her?

Willow burst through the door without knocking and saw Buffy sitting on the couch, “What’s happened? Where’s Tara?” she asked desperately whilst trying to catch her breath.

Buffy didn’t say anything, she just held out Willow’s letter from Tara. Willow looked at Buffy in confusion before taking the letter and reading it:

Willow,

I’m so sorry things have been left like this. You’re probably very confused right now, I don’t really know what to say. I want you to know that I do love you, so very very much. But as much as I love you, I’m just going to get in the way here in Sunnydale. I have already strained your friendship with Buffy and you both need each other to cope living here. Maybe in the future we can meet again. Thank you for everything and I will always love you.

Tara xxx

Willow was already crying uncontrollably. When Buffy was sure she had finished reading, she got up to hug her friend. Willow sobbed onto Buffy’s shoulder but suddenly pulled away, shaking her head frantically, “No she can’t be gone! We have to go after her Buffy!”

Buffy looked at her desperate friend and her heart ached, “Will, I don’t think we…”

“Buffy, we have to, I can’t just let her go!”

“Will, she thinks she’s doing the right thing, it was her decision…” Buffy said as gently as she could.

“But how is it the right thing? I love her so much, I can’t let her go, I need her!” Willow began sobbing uncontrollably again and the Buffy helped her over to the couch so she could sit.

… … … …

Giles was sharply awoken by the shrill ring of the telephone. He got up from his uncomfortable sleeping position on the couch and went to answer it, “Hello?”

“Giles it’s me.”

“Buffy, thank god, Xander and I were worried. Did you find Willow and Tara?”

“Yeah I did, is Xander still there?”

“No, I sent him home. Are Willow and Tara alright?”

“Well…it’s complicated right now.”

“Complicated?”

“Well…basically…Willow and Tara were…you know…seeing each other.” There was a long silence on the other end of the phone and Buffy was worried that her watcher was infact that nieve.

Finally Giles clicked on, “Oh yes yes quite ah…I see.”

“Well anyway, Tara pretty much had a freak out and went AWOL.”

“Ah, how did Willow take it?”

“Not so good.”

“Well at least she’s safe.”

“Yeah that’s true.”

“Well you should get some rest Buffy, I’ll speak to you tomorrow?”

“Definitely, night Giles.”

“Goodnight Buffy.”

Buffy hung up the phone and let out a sigh. Her head felt like it was going to explode. Her cousin and her best friend had been captured, then she found them, then she found out they were seeing each other and now her cousin had swiftly left.

Buffy gathered herself before going to face her distraught friend again. However, when she returned to the living room, Willow was gone.

… … … …

“Willow?” a sleepy Xander asked as he opened the door to a panicked redhead.

Willow walked straight past him with her arms flapping around, “Xander, I need your car.”

“You…huh?” Xander asked as tried to wake up.

“Okay, here's the thing. Tara and I…well we were seeing each other…well are I think, I don’t know. Its all a big mess, Tara’s gone cos she thinks I don’t need her, but I do need her and I love her and she’s all confused but I need her here cos if she’s there than she’s not here and were not together and then I wont cope I’ll just break down and…”

Xander held up his hands to silence the babbling redhead, “Okay Willow I get the picture…so you need my car so you can...”

“Drive to her house and find her.”

“And she lives…”

“Oh!” Willow reached in her pocket, “I’ve got her address.”

“And we’re leaving when…”

“Nowish?”

“Right.” Xander said before grabbing a bag and shoving clothes in it.

Willow saw what he was doing and halted his movements, “Xander, you don’t have to come.”

“If you think I’m gonna let you drive all that way by yourself…in my car…you have another thing coming. I always gotta look after my Willster.” Xander smiled and hugged his friend.

Willow hugged her friend tightly, “Thank you. Do you think I’ll get her back?”

“Hey, she could never resist a quick Willow-pout and some puppy dog eyes.”

Willow pulled back from the hug and helped Xander pack some clothes and supplies then quickly ran out to the car.

… … … …

Buffy let the phone at Xander's ring for a while longer before she hung up in defeat. Joyce had now woken and was sitting on the couch, “I cant believe I missed all this commotion. Tara’s gone…Tara was dating Willow…now Willows gone!”

“I can’t get through to Xander, if she was going to go after Tara she would need his car.”

“So what do we do?”

“I don’t know.” Buffy said before running her hand through her hair frustrated.

“Buffy, you must be exhausted, get some sleep, there’s nothing you can do till the morning.” Buffy nodded and let her mom lead her upstairs, “Besides, if Willow has gone to Xander's, he’s probably talking her out of going after Tara. He’s a smart boy and Willow’s not going to do anything rash.”

… … … …

“Xander, can’t you drive any faster?” Willow grumbled.

“Will, we’re in a traffic jam, movement is not really the key element here.”

Willow leaned her head against the window, “All I want to do is get to Tara.”

“I know, we will, don’t worry.” Xander patted his friend on the leg in comfort.

“How did Anya take your sudden departure?”

“Well she said something about making up for her orgasm loss, so I’m not complaining.”

Willow laughed a little then tried to stifle a yawn. A looming silence followed and Xander decided to ask the question that had been spinning in his head, “Will, why didn’t you tell me?”

Willow shook her head, “I don’t know, it was just really scary, and I thought it was just some passing crush thing. But then feelings got deeper and before I knew it, I was in love with her. Even then we didn’t talk about our relationship and where it was going, I think we were both just trying to avoid it. Then blam, the whole thing with Spike and Buffy found out and then she was gone. She’s only been away for a few hours and I miss her like crazy Xand.”

“We’re gonna get her back for you Will.”

Willow smiled hopefully and looked out of the car window at the twinkling stars above.

… … … …

Tara sat in her dark room, leaning out the window and staring at the stars in the sky. She let another tear fall down her cheek, she had cried so much since she had got home. Her early return had already worried her father and when he saw how distraught she was he reached for the phone to call Joyce. Tara managed to talk him out of it and told him the whole story. He was a little surprised that Tara had fallen for a girl, but that had passed when he saw how much his daughter was hurting now.

Tara heard a soft knock on the door and wiped her eyes, “Come in.”

Mr.Maclay stepped in carrying a cup of tea, he placed it on Tara’s bedside table, “I brought you some tea, do you want anything to eat?”

“No I’m okay, thanks dad, for everything.”

My.Maclay moved over to hug his daughter briefly, “Its okay sweetie. Are you going to be okay?”

“I will be, I think.”

“Get some sleep.”

“Night dad.” Tara smiled at her father as her left her room.

Tara crawled into bed and hugged her teddy tightly as she tried to drift off to sleep.

… … ... …

A bleary eyed Xander pulled up at the gas station. It was now early morning, Xander and Willow had decided to catch a few hours sleep in the car before continuing. Willow looked at herself in the wing mirror and cringed at her reflection. < Well this is really gonna make a good “come back with me” image. >

Xander re-entered the car after filling up. He handed a few chocolate bars to Willow, “Breakfasty goodness.”

“Yummy.” Willow said sarcastically as Xander pulled out of the gas station.

“How long we got to go?”

“A few hours, I’m not sure.”

Willow tried to breathe calmly as the butterflies in her stomach did a few flips.

… … … …

Mr.Maclay smiled as his daughter entered the kitchen, “Oh hey, I didn’t hear you getting up…you want some breakfast?”

“No I’m okay thanks.” Tara said as she grabbed a stool and sat down.

“You got to eat something.”

“I’ll eat something later.”

“Tara, are you sure your going to be okay? I have never seen you this upset since…” Mr.Maclay decided not to bring up the painful reminder of his wife’s death right now, “Well what are your plans for today?”

“Well, I was gonna go to the store and buy chocolate and maybe rent something depressing like Romeo and Juliet.”

“Umm…well that’s great.” Mr.Maclay said with a worried expression.

… … … …

“Here we are.” Xander said as they pulled up outside a small white house. Willow looked at the mailbox and noticed “Maclay” scrawled across it. She gulped and Xander tried to look at the worried redhead and clasped her hand in support, “Hey, its gonna be okay.”

“I sure hope so.” Willow said before getting out of the car and testing her wobbly legs.

Xander also got out and waited at the other side of the car, “You want me to come with?”

“No, I think I should do this alone.” Willow stood in the same spot for several moments, “Yep I’m going.” Xander nodded in agreement as he watched the redhead fail to make a move, “Watch me going.”

… … … …

Tara cried uncontrollably as she watched Claire Danes shoot herself and fall dead next to Leo. She wiped her eyes dry once the credits rolled and finished off her last bar of chocolate. She heard the doorbell ring from downstairs but left it for her dad to answer.

After a few moments, she heard her dad come up the stairs. He entered her room wearing a huge smile on his face, “Tare, there’s someone here to see you.”

Tara looked at him confused before making her way downstairs. Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest and her jaw dropped to the floor when she saw who was standing waiting for her.

… … … …

Willow waited awkwardly whilst Mr.Maclay went to get Tara. Willow had told him who she was, and instead of slamming the door in his face as she had expected, he darted upstairs wearing a huge grin. Willow nearly passed out from the sight of her lover coming down the stairs looking as broken as she was. All Willow wanted to do was jump into Tara’s arms and kiss her till all the pain left her and her soulmate.

Instead she stood awkwardly looking into Tara’s eyes, “Hey Tara.”

“Will…what…how?”

“Xander drove me here. I couldn’t let you go like that, I couldn’t.”

Willow and Tara stood awkwardly for a few more moments. Willow was surprised that she hadn’t broken down into sobs and clamped herself to Tara’s leg. After a while Tara broke the silence, “You want to go out back and talk?”

“Okay that would be good.”

Willow followed Tara to the back garden whilst Tara tried to get a steady breathing rhythm established. < What am I going to do? >

TBC – What will Tara do? Only time will tell! (Dont hate me)

You all didnt happen to do a bunch of drugs did ya?

Edited by: ally02 at: 10/8/02 2:08:31 pm

Post subject: Re: Chapter 15
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:28 pm 
I really liked this update :) especially when Buffy told Giles over the phone about W/T and it took a while for the penny to drop, that made me laugh. In fact I thought I almost heard him clean

his glasses :wink

Poor Tara though, what with the chocolate and the depressing video (not like I've ever done that). Thank goodness Willow went after her, but what's gonna happen now????

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:29 pm 
Ohhhhh...suspense...kind of. Can not wait. Now that Willow found her way back to Tara I wonder how the out come will be :hmm Smoochies?? :wink

I love it I love it!

~Holly~

Show me where to touch you Tara-It Ain't Fickle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:49 pm 
Lovely update!! OK I forgive u for yer previous update, u made up for things in this one! But ya still left us hangin i wanna know their convo, hopefully it has lots of smoochies! :grin I'm glad u went w/ the Willow goin after her idea! Can't wait 4 yer next update!! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.
Tara: I said quirky.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next