The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: FIC: 5 Weeks of Bliss
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:39 pm 
Title – 5 Weeks of Bliss

Chap – 1/?

Author name - Alyson Walker or Ally02

Email Address – alysonwalker@hotmail.com

Website – Plenty of Magic: www.plentyofmagic.cjb.net

Rating - PG-15

Disclaimer – Smelly Joss man and the bald thing owns everything.

Feedback- Yes please!! Puppy dog eyes!!

Summary- Alternate universe where Buffy and Willow have finished High School. During the long summer break, Buffy’s cousin comes to stay.

Notes – Ok this will probably suck and will be very cliché I guess but hey, its good old Willow and Tara fluff!

“Are you sure it’s at the right angle?” Buffy asked Willow for the millionth time.

Willow sighed loudly, “Buffy, the couch is fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Well since I’ve said I’m sure about a million times, yep I think I must be sure.”

“I’m sorry, its just…I want everything to be perfect.”

“Everything’s fine Buffy!” Willow said before collapsing exhausted on the couch, “We’ve been cleaning non-stop for three hours, I think we can safely say the house is clean.”

Buffy sat down next to her friend, “Yeah you’re right.”

Joyce came into the living room searching for her keys, “I’m going to pick up your cousin now Buffy.” Joyce found her keys and looked round the spotless living room, “Wow, you really did a great job. Though I don’t think it will stay clean for long if I remember what happened in our old house.”

Buffy rolled her eyes, “Mom, we were five!”

Willow looked at Buffy confused, “What happened?”

“Well we we’re having a barbecue and we decided to have a water fight. Except we were too small to reach the tap.”

“But they weren’t too small to reach the ketchup…or mustard or mayonnaise.” Joyce interrupted.

“Well the point is, I doubt that it will happen again.” Buffy said, “I’m a mature adult now.”

“Yeah right.” Willow said under her breath. Joyce smirked and Buffy glared at her friend, “Coughing, not speaking.” Willow offered weakly.

Joyce looked at her watch, “Oh I better shoot! I’ll be back in about an hour, be good.”

Willow and Buffy sat in silence for a while, too exhausted from cleaning to talk.

“So what do you want to do that doesn’t involve moving?” Buffy asked.

“T.V?”

“Good idea.”

… … … …

Willow sat on the stairs watching Buffy pace back and forth whilst repeatedly glancing at her watch, “Buffy will you sit down? She’s only ten minutes late…also you’re making me really queasy.”

Buffy sighed impatiently and sat on the stairs next to Willow, “I just don’t see what could be taking her so long!”

“They could be caught in traffic or something.”

They heard a car pull up outside and Buffy jumped up and dived out the door. Willow smiled at her excited friend and stood, ready to greet Buffy’s infamous cousin. Buffy stepped back in the door closely followed by a jet-lagged blonde, “Willow, meet Tara!”

TBC - Since this part is very tichy...here is chap 2

Title – 5 Weeks of Bliss

Chap – 2/?

Author name - Alyson Walker or Ally02

Email Address – alysonwalker@hotmail.com

Website – Plenty of Magic: www.plentyofmagic.cjb.net

Rating - PG-15

Disclaimer – Smelly Joss man and the bald thing owns everything.

Feedback- Yes please!! Puppy dog eyes!!

Summary- Alternate universe where Buffy and Willow have finished their first semester at UCSD. During the long summer break, Buffy’s cousin comes to stay.

Notes – Ok this will probably suck and will be very cliché I guess but hey, its good old Willow and Tara fluff! Thoughts are in < >

Previously…

Buffy jumped up and dived out of the door. Willow smiled at her excited friend and stood, ready to greet Buffy’s infamous cousin. Buffy stepped in the door, closely followed by a jet-lagged blonde, “Willow, meet Tara!”

… … … …

Willow gulped as she looked in awe at the strikingly beautiful woman in front of her. She nervously offered out her hand, “Nice to meet you.”

Tara took Willow’s hand and shook it, “Nice to meet you too. Buffy’s told me a lot about you.”

< Of course she forgot to mention that you are drop dead gorgeous. >

Willow smiled, “All good stuff I hope.”

“Of course!” Buffy affirmed.

“Buffy, help with the bags please!” Joyce shouted from the car.

“Coming!” Buffy shouted back, “Be right back.” She added before running down the path to grab Tara’s bags.

Willow and Tara stood nervously in the hallway. Willow decided that she should say something, “So...good flight?”

“It was okay, thanks.”

“Great.”

Much to the relief of both girls, Buffy came bounding back into the hallway, carrying Tara’s luggage with ease, “Come on, I’ll show you my room.”

Tara and Willow followed Buffy up the stairs. < Tara can see my room anyday! You’re a bad, evil person Willow! >

Buffy placed the luggage down on her bed and turned to face Tara, “Well this is your room for the next five weeks.” She said before sitting on her bed.

Tara sat next to her, “Hope you still don’t snore as much.”

“Hey, I never snored that bad.”

“Na, I only mistook it for someone sawing through the roof!”

Buffy and Tara sat laughing whilst Willow stood awkwardly in the doorway, “You two have some catching up to do so I’ll head home.”

Both Tara and Buffy’s faces fell, “You’re not staying for dinner?” Buffy asked followed by a puppy dog expression.

“Urm…well I wouldn’t want to intrude.”

Joyce came into the room carrying some blankets, “Mom, can Will stay for dinner?”

“Yes of course.”

“See, now you have to stay!”

“Well, I think I can gladly live without my moms cooking for a night.” Willow said before sitting cross-legged on the floor opposite Buffy and Tara.

Joyce moved over to the spare bed and placed the blankets down, “Thought you might need these Tara.”

“This is Sunnydale, not Alaska.” Buffy said.

Joyce glared at her daughter, “Thank you Mrs.Summers.” Tara said.

Joyce smiled at Tara, “You’re very welcome. I’m gonna cook dinner so I’ll leave you girls to do the bonding thing.”

“Thanks mom.” Buffy said before throwing an onslaught of questions at Tara.

… … … …

Buffy, Tara and Willow were sitting round the dining table. Tara was sitting opposite Willow, much to her delight. Willow was also very pleased about the seating arrangements as she could glance at Tara’s beautiful face every so often without it being too obvious.

“So what have you girls got planned for tomorrow?” Joyce asked.

“Oh Will that reminds me! I’ve gotta go train with Giles…for the chess club, so will you hang out with Tara for a while, just show her the non existent sights and sounds.”

“Yeah sure.” Willow answered chirpily. < Woohoo!! >

“Is that okay Tara?” Buffy asked.

“Of course.” Tara said before smiling at Willow. < Woohoo!! > Willow smiled back and then looked away when she began to turn the same colour as her hair.

“Cool, I don’t have to go till two so we can have a girly shopping spree till then!”

“Oh, I kinda told Xander I’d help him pick out a birthday present for Anya, but I could meet you.”

Buffy pouted, “Okay that’s alright I suppose.”

“Don’t worry, I will not be having fun looking for a present for an ex…” Willow looked at Tara, “Urm…ex-parking inspector.”

… … … …

Willow, Buffy and Tara sat talking in the living room. Willow glanced briefly at the clock and realised how late it was, “Well I think I better head home.”

Buffy stood up and hugged her friend, “Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Willow smiled at Tara, “Bye Tara.”

Tara felt her stomach flip when Willow said her name, “Bye Willow.”

Tara watched the gorgeous redhead leave the house and sighed loudly. < You’ve got it bad Tara. >

TBC

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

Edited by: xita  at: 10/20/02 1:49:44 pm

Post subject: Re: FIC: 5 Weeks of Bliss
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:06 pm 
Nice start! This looks to be a really cute, sweet story. :) And our girls are already all sweet on each other. ;)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:10 pm 
:laugh hehe cute! i like it...

Quote:
Willow smiled at her excited friend and stood, ready to greet Buffy’s infamous cousin. Buffy stepped back in the door closely followed by a jet-lagged blonde, “Willow, meet Tara!”

when I read this my eyes buldged out and i went "Doh!" me likes it. I also enjoyed both Willow and Tara's thoughts of each other when certain comments were made... < Woohoo!! > :lol

nice start. I'd like to see what you have in store for Willow and Tara in these 5 weeks..

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"

-----------------------------
Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:29 pm 
very sweet start! :D I think these 5 weeks are going to be very interesting. ;) Can't wait for more!

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

Edited by: snuggle79 at: 7/13/02 2:30:22 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:37 pm 
With all the wooing and hooing ging on i may as well add one myself. WooHoo Aly's back in business. Glad we didn't have to wait long :) Great start to your story with a great concept. I'm already intriuged as to whats gonna happen when Tara has to go home but for now i'll enjoy the ride :)

Cheers

Nath

P.S. MORE SOON :)

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:41 pm 
This is great. Willow and Tara fluff in effect. I love it. I tell you, it makes me happy. This is cute with them crushing right away and an unaware Buffy, excellent. One question? Are Willow and Buffy straight out of high school or on a break from college, cause both your disclaimers say different things :p

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oooh Xita!" - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:59 pm 
LeatherQueen - Thanks, I thought I would take a break from all the angstness going on with Willow and Tara and break it down to this: smoochies smoochies and smoochies. Well not yet obviously...but there will be :

tkheaven - He he thanks. It was a bit obvious that Tara was going to be the cousin...but I still had to do the whole mystery thing :P

Snuggle79 - Aww thanks. More soon I hope...depends if I ever get over this hangover :D

Nath - He he, yep...just when you thought it was safe! I am actually intrigued also as to what is going to happen when Tara goes home cos I have no idea!! :P he he

And because u used caps to ask for more...I will definatley write faster than Speedy Gonzales!!

Xita - I know, I think this is better than depressing angstness cos its just Willow and Tara and rainbows and bunny rabbits. Well there isnt any rainbows or bunny rabbits in this story but u get my point. Urm, yeah the disclaimer thing, whoops! Its actually set when Buffy and Willow have done their first semester of uni...so they are like on their summer holiday type thing. Its confussing cos I'm not American so I dont know! Also, its very hard to concentrate on typing when u have an avatar like that!! :drool

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:17 pm 
ooow, this sounds...ehm..reads :p very promising... Hope you update soon :D

Patricia

---------------

W-what were they looking at?

-The hotness of you doofus!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:51 pm 
Wonderful start. Keep it coming. Uh .... I mean .... nevermind.

------------------------------

"When someone falls for Willow, they stay fallen" - Normal Again

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 4:52 pm 
I'm really lovin this! Can't wait 4 ur next update!! :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 5:12 pm 
aly honey! you didnt tell me that you were working on another fic! i really enjoyed reading it though.

***< Tara can see my room anyday! You’re a bad, evil person Willow! >*** shes definately not evil for thinking that! in fact i think that she should speak her mind next time maybe ;)

lol chess club hmmmmmm, interesting.

more soon please!

love u x x x x

*thats me as a vampire im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay*

*no candles? well i brought one its extra flamey!*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 5:27 pm 
Hey Aly, I'm so glad you've started another fic, and its such a good setting. 5 weeks of complete education-free time (with added sunshine) so much time here for smoochies! And you made a cool twist with Tara being related to Buffy, maybe developing the whole theme of Buffy feeling left out/not being told etc?..

So,hey, loved the first couple parts and can't wait till the next update!

Lynz

x x x

I'm very seldom naughty - Willow, Restless

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 7:49 pm 
ally this is great, i'm really enjoying it so far. i like how you posted more than one chapter at a time. chess club, that was a good one. and the ex-parking inspector, if i were tara i'd be wondering who is a parking inspector at their age. continue if you please

sionan

"Rage More" Paulie -Lost and Delirious-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 9:13 pm 
cliche? Hell no! That was like, awesomely tight! And very cute :)

-Will

"Hear that baby? You're my always."

"well, you know, when you play a lesbian witch you've gotta get killed in this fun kind of exciting way, so the heart was the way to go..."

"we have the most amazing fans though they LOVE us."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:03 pm 
Quote:
tkheaven - He he thanks. It was a bit obvious that Tara was going to be the cousin...but I still had to do the whole mystery thing :P

You're probably right, but sometimes I'm a bit braindead at picking (even the most obvious) things out. I hopped right to bed as soon as I got home from work. Really tired, so yeah, high rating on the brain damage for the afternoon. :p won't stop me from wanting s'more updates..nope...nuh-uh...I'll be right here...standing riight here...

Tara was similarly riveted, her body on slow burn as Willow's lips parted and her mouth opened, the food slipping inside and being consumed. Never in her life had Tara ever wanted to be a chicken casserole so badly...Later that night..."It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured, before passing out. ~ Answering Darkness by Sassette

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:42 am 
Great start I love the whole idea behind it and I miss Joyce si it's nice to see her :grin

Plus anyone who has The Saltire on their avatar must be cool :laugh

These five words in my head scream "are we having fun yet?"

Chad Kroeger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:47 am 
Continue soon well..... If you do want to continue that is!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 5:06 am 
ah ha!!!! another fic via ally!!! this is looking really good, and you started another one so soon, thank you!

please update soon :D

heh, first reply and i'm already asking you for more, oh well, like you could expect any less of me.

steph

"Dr. Becker, have you seen the skeleton?" "What do you think I am, a skeleton thief? You want to search me?!"
"Who sponsered career day this year, The Brittish Soccer Fan Association?!" - Xander - What's My Line?
"We'll all be a lot happier without the constant whining....Mom, Buffy, Tara, Waah" - DMW to Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 7:01 am 
Wow feedback! And its posititve! Colour me stunned!!

Patricia - Thanks, hopefully it should be filled with lovely Willow and Tara ness, which is what fic is really about, oh and a storyline :P

MadeinNZ - Thanks 2 u 2, and I think I got what u meant ;) lol

MissQuirky - Awww thanks, probably will be updating sometime 2day. Hmmm maybe I should think about getting out of my pyjamas and actually doing something productive...hmm maybe not.

Ellie - Sorry, it was very spur of the moment. I was sitting in work throwing paper clips into a box from a distance and I had one of those lightbulb moments. And they say I do nothing at work!

Lynz - Yes, I am back, be very afraid! lol Well I am going to try and be less angsty this time and less cliffhangers which u will be glad to here :D

sionan - Yeah thats a good point...well he could be dating an older woman or something, well he is, but she doesnt know that...ok u get my point :P lol Very glad your liking it so far :D

Will - Aww thanks, glad it wasnt too cliche :D

tkheaven - So you're still standing there huh? lol I'll be sure to update soon so that u dont have to be standing too long. Oh I tried literal hopping into bed...but then I ended up smacking my head off the window sill..I mean, that happened to a friend of mine...not me.

Magrat70 - yeah, Joyce was like the most easy going mum known to man! And yep I'm very proud of my wee avatar :P

The Next Tara Maclay - Well since the feedback has been positive so far I think I will definately continue :D

Steph - lol nope I wouldnt expect anything less. Yeah I was having withdrawl symptoms from not having my own little Willow/Tara universe...well I always have one in my head during work of course ;) he he he

Well thanks for all the feedback, I will be updating very soon :D but for now...I have to go drool over Beyonce's video!!

love Aly xxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 9:44 am 
great start!

very sweet- i love it when they first meet :D

*Hannah*

I just needed someone to talk to, you were just too busy with yourself, you were never there for me to express how i felt ,i just stuffed it down- *STAIND -FADE*

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:08 am 
very cute start... you've set them up in a very plausible AU... and I love the way they are basically thinking the same enthusiast thoughts... can't wait for more

bravo

kathleen

"I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine."

To The Land of The RainbowWriters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 10:59 am 
cool, funny story :)

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

Watching TV shows doesn't create psychos...Canceling TV shows does

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:13 pm 
Cool you're writing another story :grin Very cute first meeting between W/T....instant attraction. ;)

--Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:40 pm 
OMG, this fic is adorable! I absolutly love it! :D

She has magick fingers...on the keyboard.-Tara in Wisdom of War

And never let it be said that I left a Tara craving unsatisfied.- Willow in Wilderness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:05 pm 
ooh, ooh, ally, i have something to say! ahem...the skeleton thief thing; 3 words: Smack The Pony. erm, i'll explain at some point.:grin

steph

"Dr. Becker, have you seen the skeleton?" "What do you think I am, a skeleton thief? You want to search me?!"
"Oh, bugger off, you brolly!" - Anya to Giles on his use of the english language
"We'll all be a lot happier without the constant whining....Mom, Buffy, Tara, Waah" - DMW to Dawn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 7:53 pm 
:bounce :bounce

Hee... I LOVE this, Aly. Very much.

I love the idea of Tara being Buffy's cousin. Kinda puts a new spin on things. :grin Very cool!

Can't wait to see how things progress between Willow and Tara.

:willow :love :tara

More, soon??

Jen

-----------------------------------

Tara: Shhh, darling.

Willow: I can't do this.

Tara: We can do this.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:49 pm 
awww...how cute...love the start...hope to see more soon!

steph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:15 pm 
Hannah - Thanks, I like all the first meet stories too, they are so sweet and heals the pain!! :D

Kathleen - Thank you! More soon I promise, once this darn toothache goes away and I am much less cranky! lol

Grimaldi - Much thanks to you also, wait: is that funny ha ha or funny this girl must be writing this in a mental institution?? :

Michelle - Yep sorry, you gotta put up with my writing again :D

foreverpiper - Awww thank you :blush

loco or steph - And the strange thing...I did actually see that episode!

Jen - He he he, thanks. More as soon as possible! Also, I'm loving the avatar :drool

steph (another steph he he) - Thanks to you also. Very glad you like the start...not so sure if ull like the middle or end lol More soon!

love Aly xxxx (who is going now to update...but then will prob decide to play the sims :D )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:21 pm 
Quote:
Jen - He he he, thanks. More as soon as possible! Also, I'm loving the avatar

You are very welcome. Okay... I'll look forward to more, than. :grin

Hee... glad you love the avatar. And you've got the drooly smiley right. OMG... she can blow me a kiss anytime. Miss Angie kisses. :drool

Jen

-----------------------------------

"Talented Tongued Tara." Willow snickered.- "Unexpected Consequences," by Lisa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:53 pm 
wooo Jennpurr, I think if my girl saw your avitar she'd wink and kiss ass in order to share those kisses. :laugh she absolutely LOVES Angelina Jolie (I've lost count as to how many times she's seen Tomb Raider, Gia...etc...) Does look REALLY good, though...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next