The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: FIC: Finding Me AU
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 4:54 pm 
Title: Finding Me

Part: 1/?

Author: Alyson Walker

Email: alysonwalker@hotmail.com

Feedback: Yes please, this is my first ever fanfic, so be gentle, or brutal, whatever, don't make me beg. Ok ill beg, im on my knees beggining!

Spoilers: none, unless you watch Buffy with your eyes closed

Rating: PG

Pairing: Willow/Tara or course

Disclaimer: The grr argh guy and some guy named Joss own everything

Summary: Set 3 months after Oz left Willow, but Tara was never at the same University as Willow

Note: There is no Willow and Tara in this first chapter, its a build up to Willow and Tara goodness which will definately be all fluffy bunnies dont worry.

Also, Willow thoughts are in << >>

Also thanks to my beta buddy Ellie, who refuses to believe that she is like Miss.Englishteacher. Or a more flattering name for that.

"Willow, Willow? Earth to Willow!?" Buffy shouted as she waved her hand frantically in front of Willow's

face.

Willow finally snapped back to earth, "What, huh, what did I miss?"

"I was just asking if you found anything new about that demon yet?"

"Geez Will, your impression of an inanimate object is really coming along." Xander joked then continued

stuffing potato chips into his mouth. That was his contribution to the research.

"Um, no Buffy not yet. But then I didn't have a lot to go on. I don't think there is actually a breed of

demons called - big creepy guys with four legs that kinda look like Snyder and make you go eewww."

Willow deadpanned.

"Giles?" Buffy asked hopefully.

"Nothing I'm afraid. Though I think that this demon does not hold some imminent danger."

"Buff's just pissed cos it got away." Xander added, "Don't worry Buff, it was just an everyday demon."

"You know I would really like to live in a town where the phrase "everyday demon" is never used." Buffy

stated., "Well guys I'm gonna head home, Riley's expecting me." Buffy said with a grin like a cheshire cat

on her face.

"Yes, Xander and I must go home now, he has work tomorrow and we need to have sex." Anya stated,

ignoring the faces of disgust around her which resembled someone eating a raw lemon.

"Well I guess I'll head home too, later guys." Willow collected her laptop and books and left Giles'

apartment for the dorms. Her head was filled with the usual depressive thoughts she had since Oz had left

her. His name brought that pain back to the pit of her stomach. <
Demon that I don't even care about and who's gonna be killed since Buffy is gonna kick its ass. I'm so fed

up being on my own. I'm so fed up being with the scooby gang. I love them all but its hardly a gang is it,

I mean, there's Xander and Anya, Buffy and Riley, Giles is...well Giles is Giles and then there's me.

Alone. Like always. I need to get away from here, from everything.>>

**********************************************************************************

Willow kicked open the door to her dorm room and dumped her books on the bed. She now had the dorm

to herself as Buffy had moved in with Riley. She didn't mind too much since Buffy had been on a match

making hunt for Willow ever since Oz had left. It's not that Willow didn't want to meet somebody. She

just didn't think she would meet someone if she stayed in Sunnydale the rest of her life. The shrill ring of

the phone interrupted her train of thought.

"Hello?"

"Hey Will, its Buffy."

"Oh hey Buffy." <>

"You'll never guess what! Riley's taking me away for the weekend to Paris! Can you believe it? He's so

sweet. I've never met anyone like him. I am so the luckiest girl in the world. Oh the other day we were

in the park, which again with the daylight! Sorry got a bit lost there, anyway, I need you to help Giles

research and stuff while I'm gone. I phoned Xander, he's got all the main stuff covered, but I need you

just incase something comes up that's bookworthy."

"Yeah OK that's fine." <
than me!!!>>

"Thanks Will, well cya."

"Bye."

Willow was so unbelievably angry. <
the group. That's it I'm leaving this dump. As soon as I get the guts.>> Willow packed all her

belongings, when she was done, she realised that she was actually leaving all her friends, all the people

she loved. Buffy would probably be really angry and then worried about her because Buffy was usually

there to protect her. Well Willow could use some magic if she happened to come across any vampires.

Giles was like a father to her, he would probably keep everyone calm about it, but be panicking himself.

Xander was going to be the hardest to leave. He had been her best friend since they were 5. She was

having doubts, but she needed to do this. All her life she had felt like old reliable. She had never once

stepped out of line or done something spontaneous. Ok maybe once or twice she had. I mean, posing as

your evil vampire self was hardly a day-to-day activity, but she was a grown woman now and she needed

to be on her own for a bit and handle the world without the slayer to catch her if she fell. She took all her

savings out of the bank, she had enough to at least establish an apartment and then she could get a job to

tide her over.

She wrote a letter to the whole gang and went to Giles' to post it through the door. She stopped just before

she let it drop through the letter box. If she posted it, there was no turning back. After a few more

moments contemplation, she let the letter drop through. She felt free to be who she wanted now. She

didn't have anyone's preconceptions to live up to. <>

**********************************************************************************

Giles was still holding Willow's letter, wondering what to do, when he heard Xander knocking at the

door.

"G-man! Giles!" Xander shouted through the letter box.

"Xander, Anya, hello, um, hello." Giles stepped past to let them in and started nervously cleaning his

glasses.

"Geez, you look like you've seen a ghost. You haven't seen one have you?" Xander asked.

"No, Xander I think you need to sit down. I, um, well I found a letter from Willow this morning." He

handed the letter to Xander who opened it with a sense of dread.

Hi Guys,

OK, I'll cut to the point I guess. I've left. For good. It's got nothing to do with you. Well it kinda has but

not really. Anyway, I don't think I fit in so much anymore, I need to get away to find myself. I don't

know if or when I'll be back. I'll phone as soon as I get settled somewhere. I love you all, I'll never forget

you.

Willow

Xander put the letter down on the table, his face full of shock, "We need Buffy."

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

Post subject: Re: FIC: Finding Me AU
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 4:56 pm 
Just wanted to say - sorry the sentences are all funnily broken up, ill sort that next time :D

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2002 8:20 pm 
very nice start! i cant wait to read some more... (what? i was so NOT hinting at anything...)

-------------
These endless days are finally ending in a blaze --------------

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 12:21 am 
Good start. There are a lot of fics like these on the board now, but I hope you do not take too long for Willow and Tara to meet and fall in love. I will wait patiently for the next update.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.
Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Willow: Hi, um Tara. I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 10:13 am 
yayyayay u posted!!

im justing starting on the secong chpter now once my stupid computor downloads the file lol.

the first chapters really good. AU fic rule!!

love ellie x x x x

*thats me as a vampire im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay*

*no candles? well i brought one its extra flamey!*

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 10:35 am 
Cool beginning ... more soon ... yes?

JD

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly!" (SpongeBob Squarepants)

Post subject: Chapter 2
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 1:52 pm 
Thanks sooo much for the replies :D Ok here's the next part - filled with Willow and Tara ness dont worry. And hopefully it wont do that broken paragraphs thing *crosses fingers*

Part: 2/?

Spoilers: none unless you watch Buffy with your eyes closed

Pairing: Willow/Tara

Summary: Set 3 months after Oz left Willow, but Tara was never at the same University as Willow

Notes: There is Willow and Tara fluffy bunnyness in this chapter :D yay!

Thanks to my brill beta reader, Ellie.

"What do you mean gone?" Buffy asked confused. She had just returned from a fantastic holiday with Riley. She had gone straight to Giles to give a detailed account of every minute in Paris, but had been greeted by a row of solemn faces.

"Here." Xander handed Buffy the letter and saw the same shock he was feeling appear on Buffy's face.

"Oh my god. Willow. Why didn’t you guys phone me?!" she asked angrily.

"Buffy, there would have been nothing you could have done." Giles said soothingly, "This is obviously something she thought she needed to do. It must have been something she had been considering for a while now. We have to respect her decision."

"Screw that, we need to find her!" Xander shouted

"Xander, Willow is an adult now. She can take care of herself, we have to respect her wishes." Giles said calmly. He had been dealing with Xander's anger and confusion since he had shown him the letter three days ago. He had managed to convince Xander to stay put until Buffy came home.

"Giles, this is Willow. She doesn’t just bail. Something’s wrong. Maybe she was kidnapped and she needs us to save her. Why would she leave us? We need her! I need her!" Buffy said hopelessly, her eyes brimming with tears. Riley put his arm around Buffy in comfort.

“Well maybe she wouldn’t have left if you had paid more attention to her. And leaving her in the dorms so soon after Oz left her, I’m sure that really helped!” Xander accused.

“Excuse me, but you have hardly been Mr.Available with your busy...” she looked at Anya, “schedule.”

Xander was about to say something when Giles interrupted, “Right, that’s enough. Blaming others is not going to help matters. We need to be patient.”

"Giles is right," Riley said, "Willow obviously doesn’t want to be found. We’ll have to wait to hear from her. She did say she would phone."

"Got any experience working with food?" Joe, the manager to the very classy "Frankie's Fry" asked Willow, as he eyed her suspiciously.

"Urm no, but I’m a fast learner!" Willow said, while flashing what she hoped was her best “please hire me” smile.

"Hmmm, well OK, we are kinda short staffed, lots of girls like you run away to LA coming to make it into the big time, then they end up running home after a week or so."

"Well I’m not here to make it into the big time."

"Whatever. Here's a uniform. If it doesn’t fit: tough. When can you start?"

"Whenever."

"In that case, ill take you through to the kitchen and get someone to show you the ropes. Tomorrow you’ll work from 1am till 9.30pm. Any questions?”

“Urm nope.”

“Then follow me.”

Willow was slightly taken aback by how quickly she had gotten a job. Then again, it wasn’t much of a job. But it would pay the rent for her new apartment, which was pretty much the same size as Giles' bathroom, only his bathroom was a lot cleaner. But on the bright side, she was away from everything. That’s what she wanted, right? Now that she had taken the plunge, she wasn’t so sure. She stepped into the dank kitchen and saw three disinterested workers wiping tables and cleaning the floors. Joe went up to a blonde girl and said something to her. Then he left the kitchen. The blonde girl walked up to Willow and shook her hand, “Hi, I’m Tara.”

Buffy entered Willow’s dorm after breaking the lock on the door. She found that Willow had taken all her clothes, her laptop and a picture of herself with Buffy and Xander. Buffy felt better knowing that Willow wanted to remember them, she didn’t want Willow to leave because she hated them all. Buffy sat on Willow’s bed and placed her head in her hands. She felt so stupid for not paying more attention to Willow. She felt so responsible for her leaving. Her thoughts were interrupted to the theme from Scooby Doo emanating from her mobile.

“Hello?”

“Oh Buffy, its Giles.”

“Did Willow call?!” Buffy asked hopefully.

“Urm, no I’m afraid not. I was just phoning to ask you the same thing.”

“No she hasn’t, sorry. I’m in her dorm. She’s taken most of her stuff. Looks like she left in a hurry.”

“Hmm, possibly. Well, get some rest, you must be jet-lagged. We will talk more about this in the morning.”

“Yeah. If Willow phones, call me straight away.”

“And the same for you. Goodbye Buffy.”

“Bye Giles.”

Willow stood staring at the most beautiful woman she had ever seen until her brain registered that she had to say something. "Um, hi, Willow, is me." << Smooth, very smooth…for a duffus! >>

Tara smiled at Willow's reply. (( Could this girl be any cuter? Or hotter? Woah Tara slow down there girl, it’s been two seconds and already your staring at her emerald eyes and angelic face and her fiery hair and....ok snap out of it! ))

"S-s-so you're, um, you're starting here." ((Great, impress her with your inability to get a full sentence out, I'm sure she will fall for you in a second))

<< Her stutter is so cute. She's so cute.... and hot. Woah where did that come from? Hot and girl. OK straight Willow; get with the conversation girl! >> "Yeah, Joe sent me through so someone could show me the ropes, so if you're not to busy..."

"Oh no, I mean yes, of course I'll show you the ropes."

"I better get changed into my uniform then."

"Rite, um, there's a b-b-bathroom down the corridor."

Tara watched Willow leave to get changed. A huge smile appeared on her face. (( Maybe work will be more interesting now. Hmmm, Willow changing. Bad Tara! Concentrate on the burger, concentrate on the burger, concentrate on the hottest girl in the world, probably naked right now, and just behind that door! No! Burgers! I'm flipping the burgers! ))

Willow changed into her very flattering uniform; flattering if you went for girls in faded green, over-starched shirts with huge collars. << But then Tara could be wearing a plastic bag and she would still look great. Wait, focus Rosenberg! You met this girl two seconds ago and already she's clouded you're brain, which was pretty much pre-clouded before. OK gonna go out and earn my money. Cos I’m a working girl now and I don’t get paid to gawk at hot girls. Or girl it would seem. >>

Willow stepped out of the bathroom; clothes bundled in her hands. "Where will I put these?"

"Oh, you'll have to get a locker key tomorrow from Joe, but you can share mine if you want until you get one."

Tara opened her locker and Willow carefully placed her clothes in. Tara shut the door and looked up to see Willow had been looking at her. Realising she had been caught, Willow looked away quickly. She glanced back up again to see Tara had a shy smile on her face and had gone bright red. << Does she know how adorable she is? >>

Tara thought Willow had been looking at her because she thought she was weird. (( Tara, you really know how to impress pretty girls!)) But Willow was more than just pretty, she was amazing. An awkward silence fell between them, then Tara finally interrupted. "Urm, s-s-so I better show you the r-ropes."

"OK, that would be great."

An few hours later

Tara was in fits of laughter as she watched Willow try and flip a burger, then sending it flying into the mayonnaise tub. After Willow managed to get it out, using various sets of kitchen utensils and bin it before Joe could see, she shot Tara her best puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine, mock the new girl." She said in fake-woe.

This only made Tara laugh harder, which made Willow laugh, and soon it was a laugh-fest which left both girls doubled over laughing and not really remembering why they started in the first place.

"He he he, well laughing is the best exercise." Willow said.

Tara saw past Willow's head and noticed that it was 9.25. "Oh, we shut in a few minutes. Want to help me lock up?"

"Well since you asked so nicely, and I work here and don't have a choice." Willow joked.

Both girls stacked the chairs onto the tables in silence. Tara kept shooting Willow sideways glances. She couldn’t believe that someone as beautiful as Willow was working in a place like this. ((She should be a model, or an actress, or a singer, or all three.)) But she was secretly ecstatic that Willow was working here with her. Tara felt happier than she had in a long time after spending only three hours with this wonderful woman.

When they were done, Willow wiped her hands on her uniform and followed Tara to her locker.

"Here you go." Tara handed Willow her clothes.

"Thanks, and thanks for letting me share, and showing me around and stuff."

"No problem."

Willow gave Tara a grateful smile and then turned to leave.

"W-willow. Thanks for um, thanks for making me laugh. It's been a while since I’ve laughed that hard."

"Me too, night Tara."

Tara watched Willow leave and felt butterflies in her stomach at the mere fact that Willow had said her name. For the first time in her life, Tara couldn’t wait for work tomorrow. (( Oh Tara, you've got it bad already. ))

Willow walked back to her apartment with a huge smile plastered on her face. She hadn't been this happy in a long time. She didn't even get depressed when she stepped into her dank excuse of a home. She lay on her bed, staring up at the ceiling and pictured golden hair and beautiful blue eyes. << Oh Willow, you've got it bad already. You haven't had it this bad since Oz, actually you never had it this bad with Oz. Why does the fact that its a girl not bother me? Because she's more than just a girl. Come on Willow, you've known her for two seconds. But then with Buffy and Angel it was like, love at first sight. Did I just say love? Oh, Buffy! >> Willow sprang up in bed as she realised she hadn’t phoned her friends. They might be worried about her. Willow felt suddenly guilty about leaving, then she remembered Tara, and realised it was all worth it. She lay back down in bed to think of Tara again: she could phone her friends in the morning.

TBC very soon with Angel as a star guest - ah the plot thickens he he he :cool

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 1:54 pm 
Thanks so much for all the replies :D

Here's chapter 2 filled with Willow and Taraness

Part: 2/?

Notes: There is Willow and Tara fluffy bunnyness in this chapter :D yay!

Thanks to my brill beta reader, Ellie.

"What do you mean gone?" Buffy asked confused. She had just returned from a fantastic holiday with Riley. She had gone straight to Giles to give a detailed account of every minute in Paris, but had been greeted by a row of solemn faces.

"Here." Xander handed Buffy the letter and saw the same shock he was feeling appear on Buffy's face.

"Oh my god. Willow. Why didn’t you guys phone me?!" she asked angrily.

"Buffy, there would have been nothing you could have done." Giles said soothingly, "This is obviously something she thought she needed to do. It must have been something she had been considering for a while now. We have to respect her decision."

"Screw that, we need to find her!" Xander shouted

"Xander, Willow is an adult now. She can take care of herself, we have to respect her wishes." Giles said calmly. He had been dealing with Xander's anger and confusion since he had shown him the letter three days ago. He had managed to convince Xander to stay put until Buffy came home.

"Giles, this is Willow. She doesn’t just bail. Something’s wrong. Maybe she was kidnapped and she needs us to save her. Why would she leave us? We need her! I need her!" Buffy said hopelessly, her eyes brimming with tears. Riley put his arm around Buffy in comfort.

“Well maybe she wouldn’t have left if you had paid more attention to her. And leaving her in the dorms so soon after Oz left her, I’m sure that really helped!” Xander accused.

“Excuse me, but you have hardly been Mr.Available with your busy...” she looked at Anya, “schedule.”

Xander was about to say something when Giles interrupted, “Right, that’s enough. Blaming others is not going to help matters. We need to be patient.”

"Giles is right," Riley said, "Willow obviously doesn’t want to be found. We’ll have to wait to hear from her. She did say she would phone."

"Got any experience working with food?" Joe, the manager to the very classy "Frankie's Fry" asked Willow, as he eyed her suspiciously.

"Urm no, but I’m a fast learner!" Willow said, while flashing what she hoped was her best “please hire me” smile.

"Hmmm, well OK, we are kinda short staffed, lots of girls like you run away to LA coming to make it into the big time, then they end up running home after a week or so."

"Well I’m not here to make it into the big time."

"Whatever. Here's a uniform. If it doesn’t fit: tough. When can you start?"

"Whenever."

"In that case, ill take you through to the kitchen and get someone to show you the ropes. Tomorrow you’ll work from 1am till 9.30pm. Any questions?”

“Urm nope.”

“Then follow me.”

Willow was slightly taken aback by how quickly she had gotten a job. Then again, it wasn’t much of a job. But it would pay the rent for her new apartment, which was pretty much the same size as Giles' bathroom, only his bathroom was a lot cleaner. But on the bright side, she was away from everything. That’s what she wanted, right? Now that she had taken the plunge, she wasn’t so sure. She stepped into the dank kitchen and saw three disinterested workers wiping tables and cleaning the floors. Joe went up to a blonde girl and said something to her. Then he left the kitchen. The blonde girl walked up to Willow and shook her hand, “Hi, I’m Tara.”

Buffy entered Willow’s dorm after breaking the lock on the door. She found that Willow had taken all her clothes, her laptop and a picture of herself with Buffy and Xander. Buffy felt better knowing that Willow wanted to remember them, she didn’t want Willow to leave because she hated them all. Buffy sat on Willow’s bed and placed her head in her hands. She felt so stupid for not paying more attention to Willow. She felt so responsible for her leaving. Her thoughts were interrupted to the theme from Scooby Doo emanating from her mobile.

“Hello?”

“Oh Buffy, its Giles.”

“Did Willow call?!” Buffy asked hopefully.

“Urm, no I’m afraid not. I was just phoning to ask you the same thing.”

“No she hasn’t, sorry. I’m in her dorm. She’s taken most of her stuff. Looks like she left in a hurry.”

“Hmm, possibly. Well, get some rest, you must be jet-lagged. We will talk more about this in the morning.”

“Yeah. If Willow phones, call me straight away.”

“And the same for you. Goodbye Buffy.”

“Bye Giles.”

Willow stood staring at the most beautiful woman she had ever seen until her brain registered that she had to say something. "Um, hi, Willow, is me." << Smooth, very smooth…for a duffus! >>

Tara smiled at Willow's reply. (( Could this girl be any cuter? Or hotter? Woah Tara slow down there girl, it’s been two seconds and already your staring at her emerald eyes and angelic face and her fiery hair and....ok snap out of it! ))

"S-s-so you're, um, you're starting here." ((Great, impress her with your inability to get a full sentence out, I'm sure she will fall for you in a second))

<< Her stutter is so cute. She's so cute.... and hot. Woah where did that come from? Hot and girl. OK straight Willow; get with the conversation girl! >> "Yeah, Joe sent me through so someone could show me the ropes, so if you're not to busy..."

"Oh no, I mean yes, of course I'll show you the ropes."

"I better get changed into my uniform then."

"Rite, um, there's a b-b-bathroom down the corridor."

Tara watched Willow leave to get changed. A huge smile appeared on her face. (( Maybe work will be more interesting now. Hmmm, Willow changing. Bad Tara! Concentrate on the burger, concentrate on the burger, concentrate on the hottest girl in the world, probably naked right now, and just behind that door! No! Burgers! I'm flipping the burgers! ))

Willow changed into her very flattering uniform; flattering if you went for girls in faded green, over-starched shirts with huge collars. << But then Tara could be wearing a plastic bag and she would still look great. Wait, focus Rosenberg! You met this girl two seconds ago and already she's clouded you're brain, which was pretty much pre-clouded before. OK gonna go out and earn my money. Cos I’m a working girl now and I don’t get paid to gawk at hot girls. Or girl it would seem. >>

Willow stepped out of the bathroom; clothes bundled in her hands. "Where will I put these?"

"Oh, you'll have to get a locker key tomorrow from Joe, but you can share mine if you want until you get one."

Tara opened her locker and Willow carefully placed her clothes in. Tara shut the door and looked up to see Willow had been looking at her. Realising she had been caught, Willow looked away quickly. She glanced back up again to see Tara had a shy smile on her face and had gone bright red. << Does she know how adorable she is? >>

Tara thought Willow had been looking at her because she thought she was weird. (( Tara, you really know how to impress pretty girls!)) But Willow was more than just pretty, she was amazing. An awkward silence fell between them, then Tara finally interrupted. "Urm, s-s-so I better show you the r-ropes."

"OK, that would be great."

An few hours later

Tara was in fits of laughter as she watched Willow try and flip a burger, then sending it flying into the mayonnaise tub. After Willow managed to get it out, using various sets of kitchen utensils and bin it before Joe could see, she shot Tara her best puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine, mock the new girl." She said in fake-woe.

This only made Tara laugh harder, which made Willow laugh, and soon it was a laugh-fest which left both girls doubled over laughing and not really remembering why they started in the first place.

"He he he, well laughing is the best exercise." Willow said.

Tara saw past Willow's head and noticed that it was 9.25. "Oh, we shut in a few minutes. Want to help me lock up?"

"Well since you asked so nicely, and I work here and don't have a choice." Willow joked.

Both girls stacked the chairs onto the tables in silence. Tara kept shooting Willow sideways glances. She couldn’t believe that someone as beautiful as Willow was working in a place like this. ((She should be a model, or an actress, or a singer, or all three.)) But she was secretly ecstatic that Willow was working here with her. Tara felt happier than she had in a long time after spending only three hours with this wonderful woman.

When they were done, Willow wiped her hands on her uniform and followed Tara to her locker.

"Here you go." Tara handed Willow her clothes.

"Thanks, and thanks for letting me share, and showing me around and stuff."

"No problem."

Willow gave Tara a grateful smile and then turned to leave.

"W-willow. Thanks for um, thanks for making me laugh. It's been a while since I’ve laughed that hard."

"Me too, night Tara."

Tara watched Willow leave and felt butterflies in her stomach at the mere fact that Willow had said her name. For the first time in her life, Tara couldn’t wait for work tomorrow. (( Oh Tara, you've got it bad already. ))

Willow walked back to her apartment with a huge smile plastered on her face. She hadn't been this happy in a long time. She didn't even get depressed when she stepped into her dank excuse of a home. She lay on her bed, staring up at the ceiling and pictured golden hair and beautiful blue eyes. << Oh Willow, you've got it bad already. You haven't had it this bad since Oz, actually you never had it this bad with Oz. Why does the fact that its a girl not bother me? Because she's more than just a girl. Come on Willow, you've known her for two seconds. But then with Buffy and Angel it was like, love at first sight. Did I just say love? Oh, Buffy! >> Willow sprang up in bed as she realised she hadn’t phoned her friends. They might be worried about her. Willow felt suddenly guilty about leaving, then she remembered Tara, and realised it was all worth it. She lay back down in bed to think of Tara again: she could phone her friends in the morning.

TBC with Angel as a star guest - oo the plot thickens he he he :cool

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 1:57 pm 
Hey sorry bout the double posting! I swear one of these days - i will post perfectly :D he he he

Alyxxxx

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 2:39 pm 
heya dear,

this is really good. you must have an excellant beta reader (lol) no seriously i cant wait for the Willow Tara goodness and im going to make sure thats theres loads of it. he he he.

love ellie x x x x

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 3:02 pm 
Great start, ally! I am really liking this fic..when do we get more? ;)

-Aimee :D

"Pope John Paul today confirmed his opposition to gay marriages, said they're unnatural. Gay marriage is unnatural. Then he put on a pointy hat, his dress, and returned to never having sex at all." -Bill Maher

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 3:20 pm 
Nice start. Should be an interesting story. :)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 3:51 pm 
*looking at the menu*

Yes, could i have a tossed garden salad with ranch dressing on the side, a Dr. Pepper and more of this wonderful fic? For dessert? Oh, I think the fic will do. Thank you.

JD

"I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly!" (SpongeBob Squarepants)

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2002 9:57 pm 
Great job portraying Willow and Tara. I am ready for smoochies now.

Willow: Hi, um Tara. I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 7:02 am 
Willow has a 1AM to 9:30PM shift? Holy sh*t!! You probably meant 1pm cuz otherwise that would suck. :)

Willow and Tara are so cute with their shy glances and giddyness....excellent fic!!

--Michelle

Post subject: Chapter 3
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 7:16 am 
Ok here comes an attempt at a perfect post lol. Thanks for all you're replies, it gives me motivation to keep writing :D .

I'll try and update often, and I promise there will be smoochies!

Part: 3/?

Notes: Willow’s thoughts are in << >> and Tara’s are in (( ))

Ring Ring

Buffy woke with a start from the harsh sound of the phone ready to kill whoever it was on the other end for phoning so early. She then realised it could be Willow and she quickly grabbed the receiver.

“Hello?” she asked hopefully.

“Hello ma'am, this is John from Window r Us, I was wondering…” Buffy’s face fell and she hung up the phone.

Buffy felt Riley stir next to her and turned to face him.

“Hey,” he said, then kissed her lightly on the lips, “who was that?”

“Some salesguy.” Buffy said hopelessly.

“She’ll call.”

“It’s been five days since she left and she hasn’t phoned us yet. It’s not like her to leave like that. I miss her.”

“We all do, but there’s nothing you can do until she phones.”

“What if she never phones.”

“She will. Look; let’s go over to Giles. If she’s gonna phone anywhere then she’ll phone there.”

“Yeah you’re probably right.”

Riley kissed Buffy on the forehead, then walked with her downstairs to grab breakfast.

Willow woke early. Her dreams had been filled with a certain blonde, and there was definitely kissage. She smiled as she remembered her new friend, then she frowned when she realised she still hadn’t phoned Buffy and the others. << Well, no time like the present. >>

She picked up the phone and dialled Buffy’s mobile, making sure she withheld her number.

Ring Ring

Willow waited until she heard Buffy’s machine. << Well, it will be easier to leave a message than deal with a cranky slayer. >>

“Hi, this is Buffy, please leave a message after the tone.”

“Hey Buffy, its Willow. Um, I got my new place and I’m all settled and stuff. I’m just phoning to let you know that I’m okay. I’ll call another time. Bye.”

Willow felt a pang in her chest as she remembered all her friends whom she loved so dearly, but had left so suddenly. Those thoughts were soon pushed aside as she remembered a certain blonde she had met the day before. With thoughts of Tara in mind, Willow went to the bathroom to shower.

Tara woke with a smile on her face as she remembered the dreams she had of the wonderful redhead who stepped into her life yesterday. She kicked off her covers and whistled while she went to the bathroom to shower. She hadn’t been this happy in a long time. (( It shouldn’t be that big a deal. She’s just another unrequited love right? Did I just say love? Oh no, I’m in big trouble. ))

When Tara had showered, she had her breakfast, then got ready for work. She was actually happy to be going to work. (( I get to spend a whole eight and a half hours with Willow. Ok, I am very sad counting the hours. Like I care! ))

Tara arrived ten minutes early for work. Maggie, another co-worker, greeted her.

“Wow Tara, early for work? That has got to be a first for you!”

Tara smiled and looked a little embarrassed. She shuffled through to the kitchen and went to open her locker. She was surprised when she saw Willow standing there shutting her new locker. Willow was equally surprised and flashed Tara a huge smile.

“Hey!” Willow greeted. << Wow, id forgotten how beautiful she was. Wait, no I hadn’t, it’s all I’ve been thinking about! >>

“Hey,” Tara answered. They stood for a little while just looking at one another. After a while Tara realised she better say something, “So um, you got a locker then.”

“Yeah, yep, mm-hmm.” << Lame Rosenberg, really lame. >> “Well, I think I’ll still need your help today. Unless the customer asks for a burger with extra mayonnaise.” She joked.

Tara giggled in response as she remembered the night before.

“Ladies, you want to earn your wages?!” Joe shouted.

Willow flashed Tara a quick smile then left to clear some tables.

“That’s all the message said?” Xander asked in disbelief.

“That’s all it said.” Buffy confirmed. She had returned from breakfast and heard Willow’s message. She was still in shock that Willow had nothing more to say and was kicking herself for missing the call. She got Riley to drive her over to Giles and was glad to see Xander there. Anya was there too, but Buffy was never really glad to see her.

“I don’t believe it! This is so very un-Willow. We need to find her.”

“Xander…” Giles started, but was interrupted by Buffy.

“No, he’s right Giles. Willow’s my best friend. I am not going to let her bail. If we have problems, were gonna deal with them together. I know what its like when you feel you need to run away, I’ve been there myself remember? Too much alone time won’t be doing her any good; its just going to make matters worse. I’m going to track down Willow, and you can’t talk me out of it.”

Xander looked grateful that someone had said what he had been thinking since he first read the letter. Giles looked beaten, “Fine, but I don’t think Willow will appreciate this.”

“Well, we’ll sort that out when we find her.”

“Where do we start? I mean the world is a pretty big place.” Xander asked.

“I think I know who can help.” Buffy stated.

Tara had been working at the till watching Willow serve. She could not believe how lucky she had been to ever meet someone like her. She was so friendly, and sweet, and wonderful. Ok lets face it, she was perfect.

Little did she know, Willow was thinking the same about Tara. Her stomach did a little summersault every time she walked near Tara to give her orders to the kitchen. << Maybe you should ask her for coffee. Remember that it’s not a date, it’s a caffinated beverage. Wait, no, she might notice the undertone coffee might have and you might scare her off. >> But spending time with Tara outside work was what Willow wanted most right now.

Tara walked over to Willow, who had been wiping the same table now for the past five minutes, and tapped her on the shoulder. Willow jumped and spun round. Her heart leapt when her face came within a few inches of Tara’s. Tara stepped back a little, afraid that Willow would be able to hear her heart doing a drum solo in her chest.

“S-s-sorry. I, um, just wanted to let you know that it’s your break.”

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to jump, I was just, in deep thought.” << About you. >>

“No problem.”

Willow followed Tara into the dingy staff room. It consisted of two chairs, a kettle, a fridge and a sink. Tara brought a bottle of water out of the fridge for herself and offered one to Willow.

“Oh thanks. So how long have you worked here Tara?” << Friendly conversation, always a great way to start. >>

“About six months. My family moved here last year. But I’m just trying to save for University.”

“Oh great. It’s good to have a plan. Wouldn’t really want to work here the rest of my life.”

“M-me neither. So, um, w-when did you move here?”

“Oh, um, about three months ago. I moved out of my parents house into here and had to get a job nearby.” Willow felt bad lying to Tara. But she wasn’t fully lying, she reasoned. She was just hiding Tara from important details that resembled the truth.

“Right.”

An awkward silence fell between them. Neither really had any idea what to say. (( Think of something! Anything! ))

“S-so, are you, um, planning to go to University?” Tara asked.

<< Yeep. How do I answer that? Been there and dropped out. Yeah, that will impress her.>>

“Yeah, I took a year out so I could save some money. I’m hoping to study Psychology, it sounds fascinating.”

“Really? Me too!”

From then, Willow and Tara’s conversation flowed smoothly. Both were surprised by how much they had in common. At nine, Willow helped Tara close early, as they had not had a single customer in since eight thirty. << Ok ask her for coffee Willow. It’s easy enough to do. How can you face demons and vampires and Snyder, but not ask her for coffee? Ok ignore the squishy ishy feelings of fear and ask her god dammit! >>

“Tara?”

“Yeah.”

“Um, would you, like to go for coffee? Since were shutting early and all.” Willow asked hopefully.

Tara thought she was going to die of happiness when Willow asked her for coffee. She did a huge internal happy dance, then realised she better reply. “Y-yeah, that would be great.”

Buffy put down the phone book she had been searching through, then dialled the number she was looking for. She was relieved when someone answered.

“Angel Investigations, we help the hopeless.”

“Cordy, its Buffy. Put Angel on.”

“Oh my god, you’re not phoning so that you can get all groiny with Angel are you. Because I really need wage and I don’t think Angelus would pay me for working here. Actually he would…”

“Cordy! Put Angel on.”

“Fine, geez take a pill already.”

Buffy waited then heard a familiar voice.

“Buffy?”

“Angel, hey. Listen, I don’t have a lot of time for smalltalk. Can I meet you sometime, its Willow. She’s missing.”

“You’re kidding!”

“I swear! She just walked in, grabbed some straws, then stood outside selling them.”

“Oh my god, work really does have an interesting side.” Willow joked.

“Yeah, it has gotten m-more interesting for me since you started.”

Willow blushed. (( Oh my god, I can’t believe I just said that! How cheesy was that? ))

<< Oh my god, I can’t believe she said that, she is so sweet. >>

They walked a little bit further in silence until they reached Willow’s apartment.

“Well that’s my door.”

“Great door” Tara added.

“Well, it’s the best thing about the whole apartment. Thanks for coffee, I really enjoyed it.”

“M-me too. Listen, um, since we haven’t got w-work tomorrow, do you want to meet up? We could go for lunch, or shop or see a m-movie. Whatever you want.”

“I’d love that. I’ll call you ok?”

(( There goes that internal happy dance again! )) “Great, night Willow.” Tara was pleasantly surprised when Willow took her hand and squeezed lightly. The electricity she felt from that simple touch nearly made her faint. After a few moments, Willow let go.

“Night Tara.” And with that Willow turned and entered her apartment.

Tara walked home with the biggest smile in the world plastered on her face. (( She touched my hand! She’s so smart, and funny, and beautiful. I think I’m in love. I can’t wait till she phones, I won’t be able to sleep tonight, I’ll be too excited. )) With a spring in her step and anticipation of tomorrow in mind, Tara walked happily back to her apartment.

“You’re going where?” Riley asked confused.

“I’m going to LA, to see Angel.” Buffy stated, “He’s a investigator, and that’s what we need right?”

“I do think it’s a tad extreme.” Giles started.

“Well I don’t, I’ve already decided I’m going, with or without your support.”

“Buffy, you know you’ll always have my full support.” Giles added.

“Riley? I know its weird him being my ex and all but I really want you to come with me.”

“Of course I’ll come.”

“Me too.” Xander added.

“Great, it’s a good old vacation! We need board games and snack foods and to make frequent stops to the bathroom.” Anya said excitedly.

“Wonderful,” Buffy added sarcastically, “But you realise this isn’t a vacation, we’re going to find Willow, and we’re not leaving until we do.”

Willow stepped into her apartment, the happiest she’d felt in a long time. She chucked her keys on her coffee table, then flopped down on her bed. (( Yay, were going out again tomorrow. Is it like a date? Hang on, you don’t even know if she likes you that way. Good job the scoobies aren’t here, otherwise imagine their reaction to you wanting to date a girl. ))

A slight frown worked its way across her face as she remembered her friends. She imagined that they would all be worried about her, but she was sure it would pass in time. Maybe in a year or so, she could go and visit them. Going back to Sunnydale and leaving here, well Tara mostly, was unthinkable right now. She just needed to be on her own for a bit, well not completely on her own; Tara could keep her company any time.

TBC: With definate smoochies!

Post subject: 1am till 9.30pm
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 7:18 am 
Whoops! Yeah, definately 1pm I meant to say! Otherwise Willow would be working in like a sweatshop or something. :

luv,

Aly

xxx

Post subject: Re: 1am till 9.30pm
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 8:09 am 
great!

coffee heh.

Post subject: Re: 1am till 9.30pm
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 10:16 am 
Excellent update ... I am gettin' hooked, m'dear.

Feed the need ...

JD

Post subject: Sorry
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 12:01 pm 
Just posting to reset the width of columns on Pens, the last posters name was so long that it has distorted the main pens screen (and this page actually.)

The problem with that is that the board treats it all as one word and cannot wrap the text. Spaces in the user name would solve that.

I will be back to read this fic in a few days.

Again apologies for the post but it was driving me wild.

Katharyn

---------------

You hear that baby? I am going nowhere.

Edited by: Katharyn at: 5/30/02 11:05:53 am

Post subject: Re: Sorry
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 12:50 pm 
i do apologize for the mess the length of my now former name has created everywhere, i hate it myself when this happens, i was just stupid and didn't think about it, honestly. sorry again Katharyn for driving you (and probably the entire board) crazy :( i'm just new and young and innocent. did i say sorry? will it do any good if i said i'm just enraptured by your writing, Katharyn???

SORRY, please don't kill me...

the newbie formerly known as IsayAmberBensonisgorgeousandImstickingtoit

Post subject: Re: Sorry
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 1:09 pm 
Hey... no problem! I was just explaining why I was posting in a thread without reading the fic...

Dang did it again!

I will get here I promise!

Katharyn

-----------

You hear that baby? I am going nowhere.

Post subject: feeback
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 1:54 pm 
Hey "Isayamber.." (I wont repeat it either) this is a cute fic. The "concentrate on buger" lines cracked me up. Can't wait to read more though I'm hoping Buffy and company wont spoil it too much for our girls!

Keep it coming!

kath :bounce

Post subject: Re: feedback
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 9:20 pm 
I am really loving this fic. I can't wait until you post more.

Post subject: Re: feedback
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 9:31 pm 
Coffee, possibly movies...ahh the beginnings of love *sigh*. I'm hooked in with this fic...I love it!!

--Michelle

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 9:49 am 
hey ppl,

thanks for the replies. Wow! im loved lol :blush

I do have a big angsty twist in the tale coming up but I promise that in the end it will be all hugs and puppies!

I will try and update soon, but right now in my hungover state - i dont think thats such a good idea. he he he :x

Anyway, u guys rule!

luv,

Aly

xxxxx

Post subject: Chapter 4
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 12:57 pm 
Ok hangover be damned! Here is chapter 4. Will there be kissage? I'm not saying a word...

Part: 4/?

Notes: Willow’s thoughts are in << >> and Tara’s are in (( ))

“Xander I’m bored.”

“Anya, I think he heard you the first fifty thousand times.” Buffy said in annoyance.

“We’ve just got a few hours and then we’ll be there, don’t worry.” Xander soothed, then turned to smile at Anya.

“Xander, I beg you to keep your eyes on the road.” Buffy said worriedly, “Let’s hope that your carpentry skills are better than your driving.”

“Well I see someone hasn’t had their caffeine fix today.”

“Sorry. It’s just, the sooner we get there, the sooner we can find Willow.”

“Buff, say we find Willow and she’s happier than she was in Sunnydale? We can’t take her away from all that.”

“Well, if she is, at least we could talk and get things out in the open. But, I don’t think she will be. I mean, what does LA have to offer?”

Ring Ring

Tara literally jumped over her sofa as soon as she heard the phone ring. (( Let it be Willow, please let it be Willow! ))

“Hello?”

“Hey, Tara? It’s Willow.” (( Yay! ))

“Hey.”

“Hey, again. Urm, I was just phoning to see if you still wanted to meet up today.”

“Yeah! I mean, unless you have other plans.” Tara crossed her fingers.

“No! If I did, I would unplan the plans for you anyway.” << Did I actually say that outloud.>>

“Thanks.” Tara thought she would die of happiness.

“So, what do you want to do?”

A million and one things Tara would like to do with Willow flashed through her mind. She was glad that Willow couldn’t see her turning various shades of red at that moment.

“Um, well, we could go and see a m-movie if you want?” Tara asked hopefully.

“Sure, that would be great.”

“Ok, great, I’ll m-meet you about two?”

“Great, see you then Tara.”

“Bye Willow.”

As soon as Tara put the phone down, she jumped up in the air. (( I’m going to the cinema with Willow. I get to sit beside her for over an hour. I have to pick a long film! Oh, what am I going to wear? )) In a panic, Tara rushed through to her room to pick out her clothes.

“Are you sure this is it?” Xander inquired.

“Positive.”

“How can you tell.”

“Well the Angel Investigations sign sort of gave it away.” Buffy deadpanned.

“Cordy?”

“Xander? What are you doing here?”

“I came with Buffy.”

“Oh, so you’re still trying to be useful then. Hey Buffy; Angel’s downstairs being all broody as usual.”

“Thanks. You guys stay here, I’ll be back in a minute.”

“I’ll come with.” Riley started.

“No it’s ok, ill be back soon.”

Willow was waiting patiently outside the cinema. Well, if you think looking at your watch every five minutes and tapping your foot is patient. << What if she’s changed her mind? What if she doesn’t want to hang around with me? >>

Tara was briskly walking to the cinema, checking her reflection in every available shop window. She saw Willow standing outside looking as amazing as ever, even more so without her work uniform. After trying on various outfits, Tara had finally settled on a blue denim wrap-around skirt and a white top. She had then spent the next thirty minutes figuring out what to do with her hair and make up. She decided that for a change, she would tie her hair up. She felt more confident around Willow and didn’t feel the need to hide her face.

Willow still had various “what if” questions running through her head. << What if I buy popcorn and she’s allergic? What if I trip while walking to my seat? What if… >> Her train of thought was interrupted by Tara tapping her on the shoulder. She spun round and had to mentally check to keep her mouth closed when she saw how gorgeous Tara looked. << Wow, she’s amazing. Ok, speak anytime now Willow! >>

“Hey, wow you look great, really.”

Tara blushed, “You too.”

“Ready to go in?”

Tara nodded and followed her inside the cinema. (( Wait, should I offer to buy my ticket. I mean, if she buys my ticket then that’s like a date. What do I do? ))

“Here, let me..”

“No, don’t be silly. I was here first therefore I get to pay, I mean I want to pay, you can buy popcorn if you want, not that you have to, its not like I’m saying, buy popcorn, its just…” Willow blushed as she realised she was babbling, “You have just witnessed a Willow babble.” They both laughed, then Willow went to buy the tickets.

<< I can’t believe what a duffus I am making of myself >>

(( Just when I thought she couldn’t get any cuter. ))

Riley, Xander and Anya were sitting waiting in awkward silence for Buffy to return from speaking to Angel. Cordelia had been sitting trying to look busy, but shot Xander glares every so often. Buffy returned upstairs with Angel.

“Xander.” He said.

“Angel.”

“Angel, this is Anya and Riley.” Buffy said awkwardly, “Ok, i've talked to Angel and he’s agreed to help us.”

“It’s going to take some time though. She obviously doesn’t want to be found if she withheld her number and hasn’t contacted you since then. But I think you are doing the right thing by trying to find her. I've seen a lot of people move here alone, most of them end up dead or on the street.”

“Well we better get started then.” Buffy suggested.

Willow and Tara had just sat down to watch the movie. They had decided against popcorn but bought a large coke to share. When they sat, their knees touched. Such simple contact made Willow feel like she was on cloud nine. Tara liked the fact that in the darkened cinema, she could shoot Willow sideways glances that weren’t too noticeable. Halfway through the film, they both reached for the coke at the same time. They sat for a few moments with their hands touching before Tara shyly pulled her hand away. When the film was finished, they both realised that they had no idea what the storyline had been. Tara didn’t want the evening to end, and was just about to ask Willow if she wanted to go somewhere else when Willow spoke.

“Urm, do you want to come back to mine to hang for a bit?” Willow asked hopefully, she had been thinking of various ways to ask that question as soon as the end credits rolled after the film.

“Yeah, that would be great.”

Willow smiled and Tara followed her to her apartment.

“Hello?”

“Giles, its Buffy.”

“Ah Buffy, any news?”

“None yet. We’re gonna stay here for a few more days then we’ll had back to Sunnydale. Angel says he will still keep trying to track her when we leave.”

“Is there any hope of Angel finding her?”

“I’m not sure, he says it could take months. I’m willing to wait. I just had to do something you know?”

“Yes, I understand. Well I will be sure to call if Willow gets in any contact.”

“Thanks, bye Giles.”

“Goodbye Buffy.” Giles hung up the phone then shook his head. He didn’t think that they would ever find Willow if she clearly never wanted to be found. It was going to take some time, and patience was definitely not one of Buffy’s strongest points.

Tara was sitting on Willow’s sofa talking to Willow about everything and anything. She hadn’t been so comfortable with someone since, well, ever.

“So, did you have any friends back when you lived with your parents?” Tara asked.

“Urm, no it was just me.” Willow lied.

“I know how that feels. It’s been just me for as long as I can remember.”

“Well, we have each other now as company.”

They sat for a long time simply staring into each other’s eyes. Willow was trying very hard to suppress the urge to kiss Tara, she wasn’t sure how the girl would react. After all, she didn’t know if Tara felt that way bout her. Well that was a lie, when Tara looked at her, Willow could tell that Tara felt the same way. But insecure Willow was having trouble believing that someone like Tara would want to be with Willow. Tara was thinking exactly the same thing.

“I-I better head home.”

“Oh, ok.” Willow said disappointed.

She got up and walked with Tara to the door.

“S-so movie was fun. We should do it again sometime, if you want.”

“Definitely.” They stood awkwardly until Tara finally opened the door and stepped out.

“Bye Willow, see you tomorrow.”

“Bye.”

Willow shut the door than leant against and released the breath she didn’t even know she was holding. She had the urge to run after Tara and do what she so desperately wanted to.

<< Well, carpe diem right! >> With new-found bravery, Willow chased Tara down the hallway. Tara spun round when she heard Willow approach.

“Willow?”

“I’m sorry I just, I remembered something someone told me once, seize the day, and you only live once right, well unless we’re all reincarnated cos then…” She was interrupted when Tara put her hand behind Willows head and firmly kissed her on the lips. She pulled back quickly to make sure it was what Willow wanted. Willow stood in awe for a moment, then said, “Yeah, um, that was definitely what I was trying to say.

Tara smiled then wrapped her arms around Willow neck while Willow placed her hands on Tara’s hips. They kissed gently for a few moments, but soon their kisses became more passionate and soon their mouths opened and their tongues discovered each others mouths. Tara ran her hands through Willows hair as she had been longing to do since she first saw Willow. Willow ran her hands up Tara’s back until she reached the back of her neck where she stroked the smooth skin gently. The kiss seemed to last forever, but it was still not enough for the both of them as they reluctantly pulled away from each other.

“Plehdr.” Willow exasperated.

“Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing.” Tara giggled.

“Wow, that was wow. That was king wow of wowland.” Willow thought about what she said, “Please ignore that.”

Tara smiled, “So no regrets?”

“None! No way! Oh, do you have regrets?”

“No, of course not.” Tara brought her hand up and ran it down Willow cheek, “I’ve been wanting to do that since the first moment I saw you.”

“Me too, I mean, with you.”

“Well, I better go, properly this time.”

“Yeah. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

They kissed lovingly before Tara left. Willow stood and watched her go then grinned all the way back to her apartment. If anyone saw her they would think she was mad. Which she was, she was madly in love.

TBC - with definately more kissage!

Post subject: Re: Chapter 4
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 1:28 pm 
W/T kissage. Yaaaayyyy!!!!!!

Good job.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 2:38 pm 
aly you need to write in the updates thing that uve posted.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 3:46 pm 
oooh ok thanks! :D

luv Aly

xxx

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next