The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Chapter 10
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:02 pm 
good goooood update! :D bad baaaad cliffhanger!

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

Edited by: snuggle79 at: 7/5/02 12:03:33 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:08 pm 
I know you did that on purpose. It was cute. I thought Tara's immitation of fighting was pretty darn cute, myself. :love

Ooooh.. Pooking at Aly. Can I join in? **Poke, Poke**

Jen

-----------------------------------

"Alyson Hannigan is a frickin' amazing kisser."Amber Benson
Mi corazon perdido en ti...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:10 pm 
hey, that was mean! i want to know the reason of the 'oh god'!

now i guess i can only pray to all the heavenly turkeys in the sky that you will update soon! dammit i want to know! please update soon.

your not-very-patient but very loyal reader,

steph

ps. update i say! update! and yes, loyal like a dog. ;)

"Dr. Becker, have you seen the skeleton?" "What do you think I am, a skeleton thief? You want to search me?!"
"Who sponsered career day this year, The Brittish Soccer Fan Association?!" - Xander - What's My Line?
"We'll all be a lot happier without the constant whining....Mom, Buffy, Tara, Waah" - DMW to Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:11 pm 
hmm, in my excitement it appears i have double-posted, so, um, i'll just stick this in here for no hard feelings: :grin

"Dr. Becker, have you seen the skeleton?" "What do you think I am, a skeleton thief? You want to search me?!"
"Who sponsered career day this year, The Brittish Soccer Fan Association?!" - Xander - What's My Line?
"We'll all be a lot happier without the constant whining....Mom, Buffy, Tara, Waah" - DMW to Dawn

Edited by: Loco2 at: 7/5/02 12:14:09 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:38 pm 
Oh Oh looks like im in trouble. Ouch stop with the poking...ok that came out kinda wrong : Sorry I made you faint but I am just sooo evil and skanky and very gay. I PROMISE I will update soon. Not too soon cos I love to keep you waiting he he :D I am glad that I am still loved in some way cos otherwise that would be very very bad!! Loyal like a dog...well that's a good thing...rite? :

love Aly xxxxxx

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:43 pm 
yep, very good thing indeed. though if there's poking involved, i might just have to join in, too. >poke<

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:47 pm 
Poke away!! Yep, thats how easy I am!! lol sorry bit hyper....the alcohol made me do it!!

love Aly xxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:49 pm 
uh huh, the alcohol made you do it. sure. how often have i used 'that' one? heh.

continues to poke.

steph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:52 pm 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay well im just going to sign off msn until you update so ha ha ha ha!!! who's evil now :D

speak to when i find out what it is.

love u x x x x

*thats me as a vampire im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay*

*no candles? well i brought one its extra flamey!*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:56 pm 
Steph - Yeah I have heard that one a LOT myself!! I'll update 2moro I promise!!!

Ellie - Please come back online!!! I need you baby, I dont need cliffhangers, I'll prove it, I'll go a month without any cliffhangers!!

love Aly xxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:58 pm 
go a week, then we'll see.

i suppose i could upblock you now, but only if we can write our picnic one :D

love u x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:04 pm 
LMAO!!! :lol :lol :lol

You two, are funny as hell. :grin

And Update, tomorrow? I can handle that. I'm sure it'll have an evil cliffhanger attached, huh? :p Looking forward to it.

Jen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:11 pm 
Ellie - I cant write right now im too party moody!! Maybe cos theres a party in my hoose and im just sittin on here!! Oh well!!!

Jen - She's crazy not me!! Me crazy?! Never!! I have to work tommorow so I'll write it while im sitting doing nothing!!

love Aly xxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:13 pm 
That was mean. Cliffhangers...agh......!!! But is was cool reading.

O-Mei Duei! JIA YOU!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:15 pm 
urm aly maybe you should consider going to the party then coz i sure as hell dont wanna talk to you lol.

ONLY JOKING I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU ALY!!!!!

lol hmmmm, wheres the wine.

*searches arounf kitchen, nope cant find ne, so spirit cupboard it is :D *

he he he

and jen im soooo not the mental one a promise, where more like a double act lol.

aly shouldnt u be working at work maybe?? but writing fic is also good :D

i have rehersals allllllllllll day and im gunna die from tiredness, good thing tara's gunna be there to keep me all awake D maybe ill get another hug off her hmmm. (jelious yet?)

love ellie x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:20 pm 
Hey... being crazy or mental shoud be a compliment. ;)

Although, I only said your were funny. I don't think anyone is crazy. :grin

Hee.... writing while supposed to be working? I used to do that. What do you do, Aly?

Jen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:23 pm 
I need MORE drink!!! I dont wanna party...they are all old and boring and ask me questions about my life!! Have u got a boyfriend??? Do I look stupid!! I am so not jealous, nope, no siree. Double act, yep ur the puppet and im the puppet MASTER!! Mwohahahaha!! Well I'm staying at sharis on sun AND getting drunk!! :D not that im trying to make u jealous AT ALL!!

love Aly WHO HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY CAPITAL LETTERS!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:31 pm 
aly calm and like i would be jelious of shari she sooo blantently wants me. everytime i speak to her shes like ure well bonnie lol. hmm wonder who ill be visiting when i come up to edinbugh. im sure she'd come down to see me, he he he.

i think that you would look smashing with a little bloke on ure arm lol. my grandparents are forever asking me but my grandad has a dodgy heart so probably a bad idea to say no but i want you to meet aly, shes my *special friend* lol.

and u can shut up, ure my bitch. oh oh oh whos the greatest at making aly frustrated, oh i think that i am. emails ring a bell. now where did i out those handcuffs. i know there around here somewhere.

CAPITAL LETTERS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!

and jen i think that aly may be a little crazy, but no, not me, no siree.

hmm Tara in tight, clevage inhancing top. yummy. :D

love ellie x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:42 pm 
Ok that is just mean to say that about Shari!! And I am going to kick her ass for saying that to you...she has no right!! She is right but she has no right!!! And me being your bitch that may be true but....well I have no but. Well I have a butt, but not but. Shutting up and leaving!

love Aly xxxxxx

Post subject: aly's butt
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:45 pm 
okay i had to read that about 6 times to understand lol.

and aly you have a very nice butt. ill send you a pic of tara in her nice little top hmmm yummy, sorry, shes not that nice honest.

SHE HUGGED TO 2DAY!!!!!! WAHOOOO!! IM SOOOO IN THERE WITH THE STRAIGHT WOMEN LOL.

love ellie x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:47 pm 
Quote:
and jen i think that aly may be a little crazy, but no, not me, no siree.

:lol Okay... you're not crazy, then. Only Aly is. Got it. ;)

Quote:
hmm Tara in tight, clevage inhancing top. yummy

Oh, Good God! Kill me now. :drool

**THUD**

Jen

Edited to ask: Wait, you're talking about a different Tara, aren't you? :blush That's okay. I'll just go let visions of Amber run through my head. :love

Edited by: Jennpurr  at: 7/5/02 1:50:06 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:53 pm 
Ellie - I really really really dont want to see Tara!!! And I have actually been in with straight women if u know wot I mean :P he he sorry had to get that out there. And and Sam hugs me too!! And she is actually nice!! Oh god I had a dream u were living in my back yard and hated me and then sam cut all her hair off!!!!

Jen - yeah shes talking about a skanky Tara but u and me can just fantasize bout Amber *drool*

love Aly xxxx

Post subject: tara's clevage inhancing top. yummy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 2:59 pm 
lol yeah im affraid it is a different Tara. shes a girl that goes to my school but i knew her first, before willow even know that tara mclay even exsisted.

shes really relaly nice and amber benson in that top aswell would just be like phoaw. mmmmmmmmm.

and aly you would sooooo find tara hot, shes like wow hot. ill send you a pic and one of me in my nice sexy titania outfit, just to show you what ure missing lol.

urm ure dreams are wierd and i would never hate you but sam can cut off her hair if she likes. but tara cant nope she has lovely dark rd hair. its like willows colour just a darker. and i got to brush it today and then she played with my hair for like ages and then and then she like kept on touching my arm and stuff. awwww i love her soooo much, but shes straight so dammit dammit dammit. grrrrrrrrrr/

wheres that wine????

love ellie x x x x

Post subject: Re: tara's clevage inhancing top. yummy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:06 pm 
No offense to anyone, but why is it always the straight girls/women who are so touchy feely. :mad At least, that's been my experience.

Okay...a different Tara, but I'll keep my last message and just apply it to Amber. :grin **Goes and sits by Aly and lets a far away look creep on my face** :grin

Jen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:09 pm 
i know it sucks, there are always all like touchy feely.

but i mean i dont relaly love her because i relaly think that it has to be a two way thing and theres notway that she feels the same way about me.

aly, i know that u think that i wouldnt love u if u were here but we dont know that until we meet and can never actually be sure. but what i do know is that i loved you at some point when we were together and i know that you loved me back.

sorry honey :(

love ellie x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:12 pm 
yep, straights are touchy feely. i think they do it just to torture us so. maybe they just seem that way 'cos in my experience, dykes (well, me and my friends, at least) just like to hit each other more. fighting is way more fun than talking about guys and nail polish. (but not polish 'cos that's amusing, too. the names you hear.... heh heh, mine's one of the really weird polish names, actually)

it wasn't really my place to reply to this, was it? oh well....:rolleyes

steph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:15 pm 
lol, no its okay to reply.

yeah i tend to just hit my gay mates lol. yeah and she knows im gay so maybe she is just winding me up lol.

nial polish??? what the hell is that! lol. i think im a kinda wild violet colour lol.

love ellie x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:19 pm 
You people are friggen crazy, feels just like home he he :grin Almost forgot there was a story and evil cliffhanger before all the crazy banter. With capital letters attacking it is best that we get an update soon Miss Walker :)

Cheers

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:24 pm 
heh heh, there's these really really straight girls who sit right behinf me in maths. and they talk really loud so i know what they talk about. heh heh, i think i'm gonna have to stop hitting everyone 'cos it's starting to grow on my straight mates, too. i'm beginning to get very beat up. lol.

you all talk about the straight girls who you like to flirt with so, so i just have to tell you all that i got to apply a plaster to my 'friend's' finger today! and it's kinda ok for me to flirt with her and it's not obvious 'cos she's my friend! hah!

then there's the *friend* that i actually have a chance with. but we just tend to beat each other up more than anything else. but it means we can get really really close, but neither of us is gonna make the first move for a while yet and it's going to be hard to get as pissed as we were last time before something started to happen. but then it wore off, godammit!

*sigh* ahh, sorry but i had to tell someone other than my very faggoted friend who only really cares about jumping into bed with a bunch of dirty men. blech!

steph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:36 pm 
nath were not crazy lol. just a little dipsy i think. which always equals bad stuff when we and aly are.

steph lollol, plaster on the figure hmmm lol. and i have one of those best mates who jumps in bed with men, lol, its soooo annoying you cant tlel her anything about chicks without her cringing lol.

you should sooooo make the first move, go for it girl you never know what might happen :D

aly if ure on the baord im sorry honey, wlel sort this out i promise.

love ellie x x x x

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next