The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: tara's clevage inhancing top. yummy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:44 pm 
hah hah, i think you got the wrong idea. my mate who jumps into bed with dirty men who are like twice their age is a boy. yep, i have to endure his conversations of butt-sex. very unpleasant imagery. lol

i would make the first move but we've been friends forever. as long as i can remember. oh well, at least this is an excuse to get us both very drunk. though it's gonna be difficult to get as pissed as last time, heh, straight vodka. what dykes we are...

but i might. depends if my old friend 'courage' decides to show up some time in the next decade. hmm, though you telling me to go for it seemed to push me a bit. thanks.

steph

"Dr. Becker, have you seen the skeleton?" "What do you think I am, a skeleton thief? You want to search me?!"
"Who sponsered career day this year, The Brittish Soccer Fan Association?!" - Xander - What's My Line?
"We'll all be a lot happier without the constant whining....Mom, Buffy, Tara, Waah" - DMW to Dawn

Post subject: Re: tara's clevage inhancing top. yummy.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 3:50 pm 
LOL sorry, i have one of thise to, and i have to go camp clothes shopping with him on sunday, should be fun. lol.

yeah you should do it when ure drunk, does she know that ure gay?

wlel i say go for it because i think that u should sieze the day, you dont know what mifht happen. also you can always put it down to the drink if shes not interested.

im off to bed, i have a rehersal 2morro, with tara. sorry just had to add that little bit.

*aly when you next read this thread love you lots, sorry about 2night and i do think about you all the time but its hard sometimes.*

love ellie x x x x

love ellie x x x x

*thats me as a vampire im so evil and skanky and i think im kinda gay*

*no candles? well i brought one its extra flamey!*

Post subject: Re: Chapter 10
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 5:05 pm 
Hey aly u nutter! I've been away for a few days *drunken night out, hangover etc*

and we are ever-so-near to finding out what the present is!

and could i be classed as scary if i said i *knew* what u meant with the mental chicken oriental,hehe.

Lynz :bounce

x x x x

Edited to remove my whingeing :

I'm very seldom naughty - Willow, Restless

Edited by: Lynz  at: 7/6/02 10:12:44 am

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 9:13 pm 
Alright Aly - great update but mean mean mean mean cliffhanger...now I have to sit her and try to imagine what the "Oh God" was for...and I've learned that me and my mind working together are NOT the safest and best thing in the world...people could get hurt...women, children, and the annoying cat that I live with...

Need.......update.......soon......please.....

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2002 9:31 pm 
A very cute update. :grin

:lol Tara gets Willow all hot and bothered and then stops, but you know that doesn't last very long ;)

Another cliffhanger :(

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.
Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Willow: Hi, um Tara. I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:15 am 
oh, she knows all right. we pretty much decided we were gay at the same time. i was sitting in my room thinking 'i am so gay' when she rang up and told me 'i think i'm a lesbian' she's on the phone now, actually, apparently someone other than me is also posting pics of her around the internet saying wanted for rape on young children. i'm gonna go to town with her in an hour or so, maybe we'll have to get something to drink and i can try it on her, then. but i doubt it.

and the other girl, we texted each other 'goodnight' last night, yay!

hmm, ally, i think i am polluting your thread. maybe i'll go talk to myself in my thread....

steph

"Dr. Becker, have you seen the skeleton?" "What do you think I am, a skeleton thief? You want to search me?!"
"Who sponsered career day this year, The Brittish Soccer Fan Association?!" - Xander - What's My Line?
"We'll all be a lot happier without the constant whining....Mom, Buffy, Tara, Waah" - DMW to Dawn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 9:47 am 
loved the last part, but, arrgh not another cliffhanger!! are you running for evil chick of the year, because you would get my vote :grin

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

Worm, are you ready to die in the cleansing apocalypse?

Its not my fault that you're a little geek with no sense of humor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 10:52 am 
Wow ive missed a big convo topic here! Ok bout the cliffhanger, cant update tonight cos im going out, but promise update 2moro. I'll give u a hing till then....not! Mwohahaha

The thing about straight girls. I went out with someone for like a year and we were really close and stuff. We broke up cos it wasnt working and then 2 weeks later she had a boyfriend!! Grrrr. Also caught one of my other g/f's in bed with some guy!! See this world would be so much better if there was no smelly men in it. Well we all wouldnt exist so maybe not. It's hard to just focus on the gay girls at skool cos, well cos ur at skool and hormones flying everywhere. Here's something that usually works - free house party with lots of drink, invite lots of hot "straight" girls, they wont be very straight when they have had a drink or 11 in them. Not that I ever meant that to happen!! No way!!

Ok leaving now after this big ramble that probably made no sense. Im just planning on looking into the future, waiting till im 40 before I have a relationship with anyone ever! I will live very happily in my house with 11 dogs...cos cats are a bit scary...and with my collection of Buffy videos, drooling over Willow and Tara and holding my reign as the cliffhanger queen. Leaving now.

Much love and respect to you all

Aly xxxxx

Ellie - things are looking kinda awkward right now, but I dont want them to be. Im totally cool with everything and dont want to loose you either :D very much love to you xxxx

You cannot have more catnip! You have a catnip problem!

Edited by: ally02 at: 7/6/02 9:54:32 am

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:30 pm 
blah feeling depressed today. Tara's just all arghy dammit. anyway alys left me to go out somewhere all night, how rude.

i now offically am never ever going to fancy a straight women, unless shes like on telly or in a film so that i dont have to face her everyday.

aly when ure forty and have loads of dogs can i come and live with you, coz theres no point in both of us being lonely when we could do it together.

i know that things are awkward but its hard sometimes. i think we'll just have to sort it out.

love ellie x x x x

ALY GET URE ASS MSN!!!!!!!! :D love you.

Edited by: witchbitchwillow at: 7/7/02 11:18:46 am

Post subject: Final Chapter: Chapter 11
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:17 pm 
Title – Finding Me Part 2

Chap – 11/11

Author name - Alyson Walker or Ally02

Email Address – alysonwalker@hotmail.com

Website – Plenty of Magic: www.plentyofmagic.cjb.net

Rating - PG-15

Disclaimer – No spoilers unless Buffy goes really wacky and back in time! Some guy called Joss owns all the characters.

Feedback- Yes please! Don’t make me beg! Ok, I’m begging!

Summary- This is set in an alternate universe where Willow ended up moving away and meeting Tara. Now Tara has moved to Sunnydale with Willow.

Notes- This is the final chapter. Like the final final, really this time lol Oh and also a reminder that this story was dedicated to Ellie, because…well just because I love her! That’s a good a reason as any!

Tara nervously led a blindfolded and confused Willow out of the car to the infamous present. She knew Willow was going to freak but Tara knew that once she got into it, Willow was going to love it.

“Tara, can I see now?”

“Um yeah, okay don’t freak out or hit me or anything, promise?”

“Promise.” Willow affirmed worriedly.

Tara untied the blindfold and let it fall at the redhead’s feet. Willow’s eyes widened in shock and her jaw nearly hit the floor, “Oh dear god!”

Willow stood for a few more moments then dived behind Tara screaming, “Tara, are you insane?! It’s an arm devouring horsie!”

Tara tired to release the death grip Willow had on her shoulders, “Willow its okay really, there’s nothing to be afraid of…it’s only a poor defenceless horsie.”

“No it’s a big, come and sit on my saddle so I can throw you from a towering height and then chew your arm off, horsie.”

Tara managed to wrench Willow’s hands from her shoulders then turned to face her, “Will, I used to ride all the time when I was a kid, I still have both arms.”

“Yeah but…horsie!”

Tara cupped her girlfriend’s face and ran her thumb over her cheek, “Will, I want it to be something we can share, get away from everything. Once you give it a go I know you’re gonna love it.”

Willow sighed, “Now see you just tricked me with the affection and stuff!”

Tara laughed and moved her hands down to rest on Willow’s shoulders, “Ok, well will you just stroke it?”

Willow grinned, “Bet you say that to all the girls!”

Tara rolled her eyes and began to move her girlfriend closer the horse. Willow tried in vane to dig her feet into the ground, “No Tara I cant!”

Tara stopped Willow just in front of the horse and bent down to whisper into Willow’s ear, “Its okay baby, he’s not going to bite.”

Willow felt calmer knowing Tara was right behind her. She screwed her eyes shut and reached out a shaky hand to move over the horse’s mane. After a while she opened her eyes, relieved to see the horse hadn’t eaten her arm, “Huh that’s not so bad.”

“See I told you!”

“Ok now lets go.” Willow said then tried to wander back to the car.

Tara stopped her and turned her back round, “No, we’re going riding.”

“But I don’t know how.”

“I’ll be riding it, you just have to be there.”

“Yeah be there very high up on a huge animal that could decide to throw us off anytime...”

“No be there with me sitting closely behind you,” Tara started to run the pad of her thumb over Willow’s mouth, “There might even be a clearing in the woods somewhere, just you and me, alone.”

“K” Was all Willow could force out.

Tara pulled her girlfriend into a big hug, “Thank you! You’re not going to regret this!”

5 months later

Willow and Tara were carefully making their way through the familiar wood. Willow was now addicted to horse riding. She could even take her own horse out if she had wanted to, but said there would be no fun in horse riding if Tara wasn’t there.

Tara was so glad that Willow now shared her love of horses. She also loved being able to get away from the day-to-day slayage and just be with Willow doing something completely different. Tara sighed deeply; she was feeling very nervous. She had something she needed to do today, and she was very close to chickening out.

“What’s wrong honey?” Willow asked from in front of her.

“Nothing.” Tara answered unconvincingly.

“You sure?”

“Yeah positive. Umm Will can we stop for a while?”

Willow signalled to the horse to stop and moved to sit sideways on the horse so she could look at Tara, “What’s wrong?”

“Ok there’s something I need to tell you, and I know this isn’t the ideal situation, on top of a horse and all, but I need to get this out now before I loose the bottle.”

“Oh god, this isn’t a break up speech is it?” Willow asked in horror.

“God no! The opposite actually,” Tara reached into her pocket and pulled out a small blue box, “Willow, I love you so much,” Tara opened the box to reveal a diamond ring inside, Willow simply stared at it and then at Tara opened mouthed, “Will you marry me?”

For a few agonising moments, Tara watched an array of emotions fall over Willow’s face. Tara was just about to speak before she saw Willow pass out and fall off the horse, crashing to the ground.

“Willow?” Tara asked desperately, “Will, please wake up!”

“It’s the Chiwawa not the goldfish.” She mumbled.

“What? Willow please wake up!”

Willow blinked a few times, “Tara?”

Tara beamed and pulled her girlfriend into a big hug, “Oh thank god you’re alright!” she said then kissed Willow all over her face.

Tara stopped, “Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need something? Water? Food? Sleep?”

Willow laughed a little, “No I’m okay, a bit headachy, what happened?”

“Umm you f-fell.” Tara said a bit guiltily.

Willow sat for a few moments, piecing together what happened, her eyes widened when she got to the source of her unconsciousness, “Oh my god, you want to marry me?”

“Its okay Will I understand if…”

Tara was cut off by Willow’s lips claiming hers in a passionate kiss. Willow pulled back and breathlessly answered, “Of course I’ll marry you!”

“That’s a yes?” Tara asked surprised.

“Yes it’s a yes, god I love you so much!”

They both began to cry and embraced affectionately. When they pulled apart they looked into each other’s eyes lovingly, “Now I have to tell Giles and Xander and Buff…”

“Um actually, I needed to ask them if it was okay to propose, so they kinda know.”

Willow smiled, “You are so old fashioned…its so cute!”

Tara looked down embarrassed and Willow pulled her head back up to kiss her softly. Tara sighed as she felt Willow’s hand run softly through her hair. Time seemed endless during that one kiss. It seemed to last forever, but when it ended, it still didn’t feel long enough.

Willow pulled back, “I love you.”

“I love you too, so much.”

Willow smiled, “I know we’ve had problems, but this is how I want it. You and me, forever.”

“That’s how it will always be Willow, no matter what.”

Willow hugged Tara lovingly and whispered in her ear, “Thank you for finding me.”

THE END

Aww thanks so much to everyone who read this and to everyone who replied. For my first fic I am very happy that I got a response so I know I dont suck too bad :D

Post subject: Re: Final Chapter: Chapter 11
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:29 pm 
omg its like the end of an era. thank you so much for the dedication honey! love you too. the final part was really lovely and tara proposing to willow was just beautiful.

***Time seemed endless during that one kiss***

this was relaly cute a great way to describe a truely amazing kiss, i could see it vividly in my mind :D .

*** “I know we’ve had problems, but this is how I want it. You and me, forever.” ***

awwwwwwwwwww, pulls out a tissue.

love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wating patiently for the next fic to be written. wonder what we could do to pass the time. oh i have an idea! no not that aly ;) , little thing called a picnic maybe?

love ellie x x x x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:33 pm 
I know, finishing it kinda got me choked up too! **willow lip tremble** And yes the picnic will be soon, but not late at nigth when I'm all tired...like now! lol Also have Shari's bday party 2moro and Amy's on Wed and I'm staying at her's on Wed nite so not then either : but sometime :D

love you

Aly xxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 4:34 pm 
Awww Aly, that was sooo (here we go with my favourite word) SWEET! :grin

I just loved everything about this fic,both parts, and how you gave us so many different ranges of emotions from Willow and Tara.And yay for them geting married! oh and Willow overcoming her fear of horsies :)

Aww I'm glad I found this fic, and hope that you will be starting another soon! ;)

Lynz

x x x x x

I'm very seldom naughty - Willow, Restless

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 5:15 pm 
Fantastic Aly! Really loved reading this fic and was sad to see it come to an end :(

“Huh that’s not so bad.”

“See I told you!”

“Ok now lets go.”

Cracked me up!!

Love Flo xxx

Everybody's Gettin' Spanked But Me...!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 5:49 pm 
Quote:
Tara laughed and moved her hands down to rest on Willow’s shoulders, “Ok, well will you just stroke it?”

Willow grinned, “Bet you say that to all the girls!”

Hee hee... :lol I loved that little bit there.

Awwww... Aly, this was so sweet. Thank you for ending this so beautifully. I hate to see it end though. I hope you will continue to write. I would love to read more from you.

You know... this is the first fic I've read where Tara is the one proposing. Great idea. Very lovely. And Tara asking the gang about proposing before she actually did it. Awww... :love

Thank you, thank you. ;)

Take care, girl,

Jen

OH... not to be rude or anything for doing this, but this is how you spell, this: Chihuahua. :D

-----------------------------------

"Alyson Hannigan is a frickin' amazing kisser."Amber Benson
Mi corazon perdido en ti...

Edited by: Jennpurr  at: 7/7/02 4:51:15 pm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:28 pm 
Thanks for the ride! Willow passing out when Tara proposed was just the best!

- - - - - - - - - - - -

What's this? Bag of tricks?

Pack of lies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 8:03 pm 
Great fic Aly!! Bummer its over...Thanks though.

A dream is a wish the heart makes.

Willow: "You had two eggs, sunny-side-up. I remember because they were wiggling at me like little boobs."

Tara: "Sassy Eggs."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 8:09 pm 
Oh that was a lovely story! :) Very cute and wonderful ending.

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2002 10:19 pm 
:cry Happy tears. Willow is no longer afraid of horses. Yay! I enjoyed the whole story. Good job.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.
Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Willow: Hi, um Tara. I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:52 am 
Conflicting emotions, an awesome ending but you ended it so :( You could always write and epilogue for the wedding, hint hint. :) Can't wait for you to start your next fic, there is gonna be a next one right :)

Cheer

Nath

If life was meant to be a bed of daisy's we'd have chicken crap thown on us all the time.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 6:42 am 
I was giggling for like the first half of this part....:lol I think it's a combination of lack of sleep and the fact that I'd react the same way that Willow did at first...cuz horses kinda scare me....hehe...I'm a baby I know, but I'm just afraid they're gonna trample me or something...:blush Tara is so old fashioned...how cute. :) I've enjoyed this fic from start to finish, thanks for sharing it Aly. ;)

--Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 8:36 am 
loved the last part, and this story. it was funny and cute :)

Tara asking the others if it was okay to propose to Willow was sweet.

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!

Cross my heart, smack me dead, stick a lobster on my head.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:05 am 
aww, thanks, ally. this was so damn cute.

godammit, you weren't kidding when you said that was the last chapter!....but you know, you did leave it in a great place to start that triquel.....;)

steph

Edited by: Loco2 at: 7/9/02 10:59:31 am

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:04 am 
Lynz - Thanks for ur sweet reply! he he Hopefully writing more fic in the future :D

Flo - Awww thanks :D And I thought that was something typical Willow would say.

Jen - Awwwwww thanks :D I'm gonna be saying that a lot! Really really glad you liked this fic, cos then that means I can write more, and they probably wont suck : And I was totally stumped at how to spell Chihuaua - and they never had it on Word!!

Xita - Thanks for ur avatar! Very drool worthy! :D

LeatherQueen - Thanky McThank Thanks! Dont ask : lol

The Rose24 - Awwwww thanks!! Well I wouldnt be bothered about going on a horse if I had Tara with me.

Nath - Thanks...an epilogue is an idea but I think this fic was slowly grinding to a halt. I will 101% be writing more fic in the future as long as I dont start to suck and everyone wants to beat me to death with a shovel :D

Michelle - Awww horsie fear. I was actually bitten by a pony when I was little, but they are too cute to be afraid of :D V.Glad you liked this fic :D

Grimaldi - Thanks :D Funny and cute...thats just me *cough* yer rite!

Steph - Hmmm is that a hint? And no, its wasnt one of my lame jokes lol

Thanks everyone for reading and I'm glad you all enjoyed it. Will definately be writing more in the future...you have been warned!!

much love Aly xxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:30 am 
Quote:
Jen - Awwwwww thanks I'm gonna be saying that a lot! Really really glad you liked this fic, cos then that means I can write more, and they probably wont suck And I was totally stumped at how to spell Chihuaua - and they never had it on Word!!

You are very welcome, Aly. ;)

Yes, I LOVED this fic and hey, this did not suck, AT ALL! Don't be so hard on yourself. K? This was really, REALLY good.

Hee... I only knew how to spell it after spelling so many times. I've worked with animals most my life, so it came in handy. ;)

Hope you will have something more, soon. Maybe a triquel to this?? :)

Jen

"Alyson Hannigan is a frickin' amazing kisser." Amber Benson

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 11:57 am 
Awwwww! Say anymore and my head will explode!! And lukcy u working with animals...that is in the literal sense and not a stab at ur workmates?? Maybe a triquel in the future :D I would hate to dissapoint! lol

love Aly xxxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 1:21 pm 
Great way to finish this lovely story! I just loved it! :D :bounce

Oh baby, want me to rub your tummy? She likes it when I ... stop explaining things.

Hi, um Tara..how are you? well...I was wondering maybe you want to go out some time...for coffee? food? Kisses and gay love?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:16 pm 
Thank you! I get a smiley man AND a bouncy man...well it must be good! lol

love Aly xxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:18 pm 
Great update!

i can't believe this is the end :(

great ending though :)

and it has been a great fic to read :D

*Hannah*

I just needed someone to talk to, you were just too busy with yourself, you were never there for me to express how i felt ,i just stuffed it down- *STAIND -FADE*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2002 2:46 pm 
Hee... she said maybe. I distinctly saw a maybe. :bounce

See, you got me all excited. :p

And yes, that was in the literal sense. Veterinary nurse. I also voluteer here at the Zoo, but I haven't had alot of time to do it, lately. It's a good career. :)

Jen

"Alyson Hannigan is a frickin' amazing kisser." Amber Benson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next