The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: fic -left of centre
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 2:17 am 
Ah yes, the new sig works so well. And it shall stay that way until another wave of witticisms hits me. So you know, that'll be sometime next millenium.

----------
"Smut now." - Dark Madfic Tommo

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 4:52 am 
Glad that they, as a family, decided not to run.

And Willow thinking about how cool physics was in the middle of a fight - typical!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 10:29 am 
great update :) all of the Scoobies thinking of each other as family, and as a family deciding to stay and fight together was cool.

If there are any questions, you may direct them to that brick wall over there.

I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but 2 things right now Jack and shit..and Jack left town

You are what you eat, you big pussy

Post subject: fic-left of centre
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 11:52 am 
Hey Jomarch - can't wait for the next chapter !

:grin

*Hannah*

p.s -love this fic! :)

Post subject: Re: FIC - Left Of Center
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 6:27 am 
tommo - I am very happy that smut now is going to last until the next millenium :D

mollyig - Yes, its great when all the scoobies actually get along. I always wondered if Willow thought stuff like that!

Grimaldi - Thanks for the great.

Fidds - I'm not sure when the next update is. Its all in Owl's very capable hands. I thnik she does accept bribes though.....something about bagpipe music and toffee and soup.

-----------------------------

You must think that something is happening with you, that life has not forgotten you, that it holds you in its hand; It will not let you fall

And Death shall have no Dominion

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 6:29 am 
tommo - I am very happy that smut now is going to last until the next millenium :D

mollyig - Yes, its great when all the scoobies actually get along. I always wondered if Willow thought stuff like that!

Grimaldi - Thanks for the great.

Fidds - I'm not sure when the next update is. Its all in Owl's very capable hands. I thnik she does accept bribes though.....something about bagpipe music and toffee and soup.

You must think that something is happening with you, that life has not forgotten you, that it holds you in its hand; It will not let you fall

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 10:51 am 
YES!!!! The gang is gonna kick Donny's undead uncool butt:bounce not that he deserved it or anything:smug The Scobbies are at their best when backed into a cornor and fighting for their "family" :love is what gives them power.

"This may be the Hellmouth, but it's our Hellmouth"

--------Tara in "Left of Center"
-------- by: Jomarch

Post subject: FIC - Left Of Center
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 10:59 am 
Hi Owl *waves*

i love this fic- i could make ya some soup and buy some toffee but i'm not sure about the bagpipes though ............:) did i mention i love this fic? :grin

* Hannah* :)

Post subject: Left of Center
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 4:11 pm 
Jomarch, Hi Sweetie *waves* I miss you :( Sorry for my lateness, real life and all..Oh piffle *grabs Jomarch in a big hug* That was an amazing update!!! I am at a loss for words. Can't wait for what happens next.

Owl, Thanks for sending Ed back to me. I will take real good care of her. *grabs Ed as she comes through the door*

"In my world there are people in chains and we ride them like ponies."

Post subject: Re: Left of Center
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2002 3:31 am 
*Karzia* - I'm in your sig! (Jomarch does incredibly embarassing dance of joy). Thank you :D . And the gang is really going to kick Donny's ass.

*fidds* - Well, I'm waving to Owl too. She is a great beta and hopefully will get the postcards I've sent. Thanks for loving the fic.

*Drakkenfyre* - Hi Sweetie, thanks for the hug and I miss you too. Hope you're taking care of you. (BTW, great new poems).

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 10:58 am 
It's a great line, but more importantly in respect to the uncool "cannon" of this season it is also very fitting, and even more so in that it is a Tara line. You are more than welcome:D thanks for letting me barrow your words:love

"This may be the Hellmouth, but it's our Hellmouth"

--------Tara in "Left of Center"
-------- by: Jomarch

Post subject: Chapter 9
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 11:43 am 
Alright, guys.... This is it... Grab your favorite weapon and get ready, because here it comes... Chapter nine, at long last.

Once again, I must send an enormous 'thank you' to jomarch for rescuing me, in all my glorious techno-ignorance. You rock tremendously.

Enjoy!

Chapter 9

Buffy hoped that she was doing the right thing - she hung up a few times before letting the call go through. She waited as the line connected and rang on the other end. She hoped that he would pick up… that he was serious about offering his help. She would once again be asking the soulless Vampire to put his life on the line for her loved ones. She couldn't understand his motivation anymore, but perhaps she didn't have to. Perhaps she should just be happy that he was there to offer his help and friendship.

"Allo. Spike's House of Pain and Debt Collection."

"Spike, is that you?" Buffy asked, surprised at the strange greeting.

"Oh. Slayer. erm…. Yes, I was just, well you see…I was…” Spike was clearly trying to think up an excuse, but Buffy took pity on him and let him off the hook.

"Listen. The less I know, the better it is for both of us. Okay, Spike?" Buffy smiled as she pictured the Vampire going into the debt collection business.

"Right, then! So, do you need my help with something?" he answered immediately, glad for the reprieve and glad to picture Buffy smiling on the other end of the line.

"It's Donny and Rack. We need to bring the fight to them. We need to end this. No more games, no more nice Slayer. I need to know how to find them and take them down. Willy gave Tara an address yesterday, but I don't think Donny's there anymore. The boy's stupid, but not that stupid. Do you think you can find out where he would be holing up, and where Rack would be as well?" she asked.

"Blondie went to Willy's? That took a hell of a lot of guts. Looks like she's grown a couple…"

"Spike - Do not finish that sentence if you know what's good for you"

"Alright, alright… Don't get your knickers in a twist. I need a couple of hours and I'll see what I can do. …and Buffy?"

"Yeah, William?"

"Thanks for asking.” With that he hung up. He had a job to do now. It wasn't exactly going to be easy getting information from the demon population anymore. They had long figured out that he was helping the Slayer and her friends. Initially, some had turned a blind eye on account of his chip and the fact that he needed the money to buy blood and smokes. But after witnessing it time and again, they began to talk to him less and exclude him from their poker games. The only one who still talked to him was Clem. Yes, Clem would have to help him again. He slowly got up and walked out of his crypt. There was going to be a battle soon. He might as well get some demon-killing practice done on his way to find Clem.

"Sweetie, if you concentrate any harder, you're going to be able to lift that weight with your mind" Tara’s gentle voice cut through Willow's frown. They were in the training room at the back of the Magic Box. Buffy and Xander were sparring. Well, Buffy was sparring and Xander was doing his level best to avoid her blows, with limited success. Giles was out front teaching Dawn some Latin, and Anya was handling the steady stream of customers in the shop.

Willow had decided that she needed to be more physically fit. Her physiotherapy had slowly strengthened her legs, and she was able to stand. She had a limited range of movement, but she also wanted to lift some weights and be able to push the wheelchair to its speed limits. Tara was concerned with Willow's exertions, but as long as it kept her busy mind from worrying about Donny, she was okay with it. Besides, she liked to see Willow all serious and earnest in her pursuit of the athlete's high.

"Yeah, I know. But I was just wondering if lifting that would be enough to, you know, show off my athletic prowess to you and get you all hot and bothered the way I am now, but, you know, not with the exercise, and we could, um…" but her babbling was cut off by Tara's sweet kiss. The weight training was forgotten as both the witches succumbed to their overwhelming need to just kiss.

"Giles!" Buffy called out, “We need another training room. This one is fast becoming a steam room on account of the extra flamey witches kissing in here."

"Buffy!" Willow cried out with mock indignation, "I think you should refer to my girlfriend as extra flamey and totally hot, just to be accurate," she added, noticing that Tara was blushing the most adorable shade of pink and knowing exactly what to do about it.

"Uh… Ah, sure thing, Will," Buffy agreed as she and Xander quickly made their way out of the training room, closing the door behind them.

"Are Willow and Tara still training?" Dawn asked as they emerged into the shop.

"Erm, yeah. …And you're not allowed to interrupt. They’re doing some very important… breathing… exercises," Buffy answered, trying to appear nonchalant.

"Yeah, and the moans we're going to hear any minute are the yoga chants, right?" Dawn shot back. "Buffy, I’m almost eighteen. You left them in there to have sex! Geez, I may be an ex-ball of energy made in a monastery by celibate monks, but listening to Anya all these years, and living with Tara and Willow… and don't even get me started with you and Riley, or Angel, or Spike……..Well, I'm not deaf or stupid!"

Giles and Anya tried to hide their smiles but failed miserably. Even Xander was laughing, and soon, Buffy followed suit. At least it drowned out the low moans sounding from the training room.

Spike called about an hour later as the witches made their bedraggled, but very happy way out of the training room. He had found an address for Donny and Rack. Apparently, Donny had been vamping a bunch of Rack's customers in order to give him a stronger high. Dawn's energy had been too much for him and he was going through withdrawals. Clem had heard that most of Rack's customers were abandoning him because of it. They were currently holed up in an abandoned drug rehab clinic. The incongruity of the situation was not lost on the Scoobies. Spike had arranged to meet them there at nine. He warned them that Donny had probably vamped a couple more addicts so they had to be on guard.

They decided to adjourn to Buffy's house and have dinner. A good meal never hurt anyone, and it would give them time to compose themselves and prepare. Xander suggested Pizza but was over-ruled by Anya who was craving Thai food. It was like any other Tuesday night on the Hellmouth, except for the fact that in a couple of hours, they were all going to face yet another battle.

"So what you're saying is that the broad sword is a better weapon than the battle axe?" Xander queried as he and Giles led the way to Donny's hideout. He was rather nervous as Anya had insisted on coming with them despite all of the group's protest. Buffy was about to tie her to the chair or lock her in the closet but she had said the one thing that would change everyone's mind - "You'd all do it for me, and you can't expect any different from me. I'm human now"

With that, she picked up the crossbow and walked towards the door. Buffy quickly blocked her way and extracted the promise that she would stay back and not engage in any battle of any sort as well. The Slayer was looking forward to being an aunt. Thus the group set off. Giles and Xander led the way, followed by Willow and Tara, then Buffy, Dawn, and Anya.

"Well, I'm not saying it's the best weapon, but it's incredibly effective in most fighting situations" Giles replied.

"I'm just saying that you can't say the sword beats the axe. It's like pitting Batman against Spiderman, you know. Tfwo different universes" Xander defended.

"Rubbish. No such comparison. For one thing, Batman doesn't have any super powers, and… Oh, my! Good Lord, did I just say that?"

"Face it G-man, you've finally been assimilated. Welcome to Pop Culture and You. It's a nice world. Enjoy your stay…."

"Ok, guys. Heads up," Buffy ordered as she made her way to the front of the group. "If Spike's directions are correct, that's the place over there. We just need to wait..."

"I'm here," Spike uttered as he stepped out from a nearby alley. "Idiot Vamp's inside along with 5 newly minted minions and the dealer. So how do you want to handle this?” he asked, looking at Buffy.

"Donny's mine, and you can take Rack. Xander, Giles - can you handle three Vamps?" They nodded as she continued. "Which would leave two for Tara and Willow.”

Before Anya or Dawn could interrupt, Buffy pushed on "Dawn, I need you to cover me just in case, and Anya, you have to look out that there won't be any surprises, we can't afford that. It's important," she added for extra measure, hoping that her sister and good friend would accept their tasks and not argue. She wanted them safe. She needed all of them in her life - alive and whole.

When both Anya and Dawn nodded, she felt relieved. Now there was only one thing on her mind - to kick Donny's skinny dead white ass.

Judging that the best plan of attack was just to attack, Buffy kicked down the door of the clinic, and the Scoobies filed in.

Rack was in the corner enjoying a high from one of his minions, and Donny was pacing a few feet away. Their entrance was not expected. Buffy immediately went into a fighting stance. She could see that Donny had begun to recite a spell and she had to react quickly. So she did the one thing she did best, well, the other thing she did best. She taunted him "Hey, Donny. Do you know how lame that name really is? I mean, yeah you have Donald Trump but he's, you know, rich, and well, you're stupid. I bet even a duck with no pants would get more respect than you.” She hoped that it was working. She was rewarded when Donny let out a snarl and came barreling towards her. She saw Dawn a few feet away watching them. She just hoped that that's all her sister would be doing, as she prepared for the coming battle.

Donny couldn't believe that they had come. This wasn't in his plan. His sister was supposed to run… To leave, thinking that she would be safe. He had it all planned. Her fear would lead him to her. She could run to the ends of the earth and he would have found her. He would have killed them in their sleep or taken them out one by one. But now, he couldn't even feel her fear at all. Only her love... Her love for the people who dared enter his domain. The pure love for that redheaded witch. He would kill them. He would kill them all, but first the Slayer. He started casting his protection spell, trying to ignore her taunts, but they were too loud - too grating. He charged. He struck her to the ground and he began to strike out at her. Her fists would connect but due to the magic, he was that much faster…that much stronger.

"Couldn't hack it alive, and you can't hack it dead," she hissed out. "You're a loser, Donny.

Always have been, always will be". He wanted to kill her, to tear out her throat. He could feel his concentration wavering. She was weakening him with her words. He pushed her body away from him. He had to concentrate, he needed to not react but his bloodlust was too strong. The urge to kill and destroy was pushing him away from the magic. He was going to destroy the Slayer with his bare hands.

Xander and Giles immediately cornered three of the newly risen vampires. Despite their dazed state, they begin to attack with earnest when they saw the weapons and serious demeanor of the two men. Xander used the axe to his advantage by swinging it in a wide arc to prevent the Vampires from getting too close. He could hear Anya shouting encouragement from outside.

"Go Xander!"

Yes, he was going to make her proud. He took a quick step back causing one of the vamps to lose his balance. As soon as it hit the ground, he brought the axe down, beheading it.

Giles was also using his weapon of choice with great dexterity. He was keeping both vampires at bay by switching the sword from hand to hand. However, as soon as Xander had dispatched the other one, he went into full attack mode, attacking with the frenzy of the Ripper. Xander stood in awe as Giles cut one Vampire down his middle and thrust his sword into the other at a lightning quick pace.

"Let's hear it for Batman!" he said, as he went to the watcher's side.

Willow didn't like the look of the Vampire that Rack had just finished with. She looked too familiar, especially the vacant look in her eyes. It brought back such bad memories. Memories of a time that she would rather forget, but couldn't allow herself to. She would always remember them. Use them as a reminder of how things could get so dark without Tara by her side. She would never want to go through that again. Tara, sensing Willow's turmoil, took her hand, and together, they faced the enemy. It was easy to dispatch the two remaining Vampires. Willow would levitate the stakes and Tara would aim it, striking both Vampires in their hearts simultaneously as they charged at the witches. They were amazing to watch, such love and synergy as they held hands and focused together.

Spike hated these warlocks. He didn't trust them, ever since Doc had hurt Little Bit and hurled him off the platform. This was going to be sweet payback. He was glad that Buffy had allowed him to confront Rack - same type of scum, and good to take out his unresolved anger on. But Rack was ready for him. He had prepared for this. He’d been storing up the magic, and as the platinum haired vampire charged towards him, Rack unleashed it all on him full force. It was a sight to behold.

The Vampire's scream was agonizing to hear. All eyes were turned towards the scene. Spike's body was bathed in yellow light and Rack hands were outstretched, his head thrown back.

Donny, noticing the slayer's distraction lunged again but Dawn had maintained her watch. She had done as her sister requested and covered her. Acting on instinct, she ran forward, she whipped up her hand and shouted "Propulso". Donny was stopped in mid-stride and his body, immediately thrown backwards. He hit the far end of the wall with full force. However, despite that, he was still getting to his feet. Buffy realizing what had happened looked over at her sister and nodded. Dawn gave her the thumbs up. Donny was going to feel her sister's wrath and she was thrilled to have a front seat.

With renewed strength, Buffy drew Mr. Pointy out and charged at Donny. His snarl did not deter her as she wrestled him to the ground. He was weakening. She could feel it. Despite his magic, Dawn's spell had disoriented him. Her punches were getting through his magical defenses. She took great delight each time her fist collided with the Vampire. She had to extract punishment for Dawn and Giles and Willow, but most especially Tara. She knew that Donny had mistreated Tara even though the blonde had never said as much. Willow had told her of Tara's nightmares sometimes…how she would cry out for him to stop. Well, she would stop him now. Donny was still trying to get the upper hand. He kicked her, and tried to crawl away, but Buffy wasn’t going to let that happen, and neither was Dawn. The teenager had immediately cut him off and landed a swift kick to his abdomen. She had wanted to do more but she knew this kill belonged to her sister. Buffy strode towards the prone Vampire. She grabbed him by his hair and made him watch his sister and her lover together. Then she plunged her stake through his back ensuring that his last vision was that of his sister happy, whole, and alive.

Meanwhile, Willow was the first to realize what Rack was doing to their Vampire ally. He was overloading Spike's body, and eventually it would burn the vampire. So she did what any Scooby would have done, she charged at Rack. She knew she had to break the connection and the only way was to intercept the energy flow. Tara couldn't do it, but with her wheelchair acting as the grounding element, she just might be able to survive the magical blast.

The minute she figured out Willow's intention, Tara reached out to stop her, but it was too late. Willow shot forward in her chair and intercepted Rack's blast before colliding with the warlock as both of them tumbled to the ground. Spike's body also fell with thud. Despite the pain, he was trying to get up and rejoin the fight, but to no avail. He was disoriented, and his body hurt.

Tara immediately looked around for a weapon, she saw Xander's axe on the ground. She had to go Willow's aid. The redhead had fallen out of her chair and was semi-conscious, and bleeding from her nose. Her eyes were closed, and Tara prayed that they had not taken on the eerie blackness from before.

The warlock was dazed but sill conscious. He looked at the redheaded witch lying still before him and smiled, he was going to have a taste again, at last. His hand inched towards Willow. Despite her wooziness and her closed eyes, she instinctively pulled away and tried to roll over.

Tara strode forward, fluidly picking up Xander's fallen axe, and swung - she couldn't bring herself to kill Rack. He was human after all, so she hit him on the side of his head and drove him down. She did not wait to see if he would rise again, she had put as much force into the blow as she could muster and the crack she heard was enough to convince her that the warlock was not going to touch Willow any time soon. And if he did, well, she would be there waiting and she had an axe.

She rushed to Willow, then. Her hands roamed all around Willow's body, checking for injuries as she rained kisses on Willow's face and neck. She didn't have to look into Willow's green eyes to see that the witch had not been affected by Rack's foul magic. She knew that Willow was strong enough. She had always been strong enough, and had finally realized that fact.

*I'm fine, love. Just remind me never to do that again. But, you can still check if you want. You know, for injuries,* Willow sent as she leaned towards Tara, wanting the proximity - needing the affirmation that they had both come through this alive. She was glad that Tara's hands were still holding on to her, and that she could feel her lips brush against her temple as they made their way down to her mouth. Tara had been so frightened when Willow had left her side, but she trusted Willow and knew that she had done the only thing she could.

*You scared me there, and you made me get all large with the butch* Tara finally sent back, smiling as she wrapped her arms around Willow. Together, they looked over at Buffy. They knew what her intention was.

Willow wanted to stop her, but what other alternative could there be? The police were ill equipped to handle a warlock, and the council had informed Giles that they had no intention of fighting their battles for them. Rack was a problem that they had created. She had allowed him into their lives. This was her responsibility, and not Buffy's or Giles's. Maybe if they did a spell... She and Tara could make him go poof. But that would still be murder. She couldn't ask Tara to do that.

*I would, you know,* Tara replied. *What he did to you, he deserves much worse. We have to stop Buffy. We need to think of something else. Buffy won't be able to forgive herself if she does this, even if she thinks it’s her duty.*

Buffy was walking slowly to where Rack laid - she had to finish this. She couldn't leave the responsibility to Giles or to the other Scoobies. It should be on her. They had already done so much. So, despite her apprehension of taking a human life, she slowly bent down and reached for his head. She would make it quick. She’d twist with all her might, and he would never be able to come near Dawn or Willow ever again. She could do this, she told herself. The only outward appearance of her trepidation was her clenched hands at her side. But doing this meant that Rack would forever be gone from their lives. Dawn and Willow would never have to look over their shoulders to see if he was there. She just wished that Dawn wasn't there to witness this act. Despite all that Rack had done, and knowing that he was guilty of so many other things, the act of murder was something that she would never forgive herself for. But she had come back from the dead and decided to stay in this harsh world for the sake of her family and her duty. This would just be another burden to bear.

Giles reached out to intercept her hands as Willow and Tara also tried to stop her, but in the end, it was Anya's shrill cry that stopped the Slayer.

"No, Buffy, you can't!" Anya shouted.

Buffy almost didn't stop in time, but her Slayer instincts, honed over the years, took over, and she paused to look at Anya.

Seeing her chance, Anya blurted out, "Xander and I went to see D'Hoffryn. We told him about the child, and he was willing to help. You don't have to do this. I figured it out, and we made a deal. We knew it would come to this. Please, you don't have to do this"

"No, Anya… You couldn't have…….you didn't," Willow looked shocked. Had Anya really made a deal with that Demon to help them? Did Xander agree to barter his baby's life?

Tara had the same stricken look on her face. "Anya, there's another way. Please, you can't do this. Willow and I will think of something. Please don't do this," she pleaded.

Anya was beginning to think the witches were high on drugs, or most probably each other. She looked over to her husband but he just shrugged. He couldn't understand their reaction either. Giles, Buffy, and Dawn looked just as shocked, and Buffy was still not convinced as she was still holding on to Rack's head. Suddenly, Anya realized what they had all thought and burst out laughing.

"Y-you t-thought I…I was, you thought I w-was… g-g-going to give up my baby to D'Hoffryn for his h-h-help…." she gasped out, nearly doubling over with laughter. She reached out to Xander, hoping he could explain further. Their reactions were just too funny to her. Their idea of self-sacrifice was sometimes too extreme, she thought. She knew that deep down, all of them would die for each other as would she. But sometimes, there were other ways to save the day. It did not always have to come down to grandiose shows of courage when there were simpler and cleaner ways to handle a situation.

Xander, knowing that his wife probably couldn't get the story out in her current state explained," Anya and I went to see D'Hoffryn to ask him to be godfather to the baby. We thought that it couldn't hurt, you know. And when he offered a christening gift to us… Well, Anya had this idea to ask him to send Rack to another Demon Dimension. She knew it would come down to this, and well, it doesn't hurt to plan ahead. Buffy, you don't have to kill him."

"Another Demon Dimension? You mean like the one without shrimp?" Tara offered, beginning to realize what Anya had foreseen and planned for.

"Yes," Anya finally calmed down enough to answer. "Except, this would be, you know, the world without magic. None whatsoever. Not even those Harry Potter books. No mention, no existence or thoughts of magic whatsoever. Not going to be easy for a magic dealer there, let me tell you."

Willow was truly speechless at what Anya and Xander had done for her… for them. She couldn't even babble her thanks.

Anya, sensing this, walked towards the two witches who were sitting on the ground and hugged them, "We're family," she whispered. "This is what family does. Besides, what were we going to do with the traditional christening gift of Bantha Larvae that D'Hoffryn was proposing? Uhhggg! Those things are so difficult to raise, and don't even get me started on the feasting ceremony".

At that, she stood up and yelled, "D'Hoffryn get your butt down here! It's rude to keep a pregnant woman waiting, and I'm getting hungry!"

The Scoobies looked in amazement as D'Hoffryn materialized and air kissed Anya. He barely looked at Rack, but was more interested in confirming with Anya that he would also get to help name the baby - he was thinking of Heket, the Egyptian Goddess of Childbirth. He did wink at Willow though, before grabbing on to Rack and disappearing, forever removing the warlock from their lives.

Heket Harris. Xander shuddered at the name, but held his tongue, and was glad when D'Hoffryn and Rack were finally gone. Another victory for the good guys. He put his arm around Anya and slowly walked out.

Dawn was excitedly telling Giles about her first real magic spell and was trying to extract more Latin lessons as they helped Spike up.

It had been a small miracle that no one was hurt badly. Even Spike was walking, albeit rather unsteadily.

Buffy was beginning to believe in miracles. The fact that all of them had lasted this long on the Hellmouth was one. As she looked over to where she had dusted Donny, she was surprised to see Tara's necklace on the ground, another small miracle. Willow had spotted it as well and as soon as Tara helped her into her chair, she wheeled herself over to retrieve it for Tara. Buffy could fee their love even from across the room. It was heartening, and it gave her hope and purpose.

Everything had now been set right. It had truly been a good day.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 9
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 11:53 am 
Update yay!

love Taras 'large with the butch' :grin

thank you! :)

*Hannah*

I'm on the outside , i'm looking in , i can see through you , see your true colours , cause inside you're ugly , you're ugly like me - STAIND-Outside

Post subject: Re: Chapter 9
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 5:28 pm 
Woo hoo!!! I loved Giles arguing about Batman's superpowers, and Anya's arrangement with D'Hoffreyn - what an appropriate punishment for Rack. *Pixie hugs Jomarch and drapes panties over her head* Thanks for the postcard, sweetie! :D Hey, Owl, chamudeleh - *cough* meta-beta*cough*

Life is full of changes...The better you are at letting go of things, the freer your hands will be to catch something new. ~from Off The Map by Joan Ackerman
"It's good to be a chicken casserole," Tara murmured before passing out. ~from "Answering Darkness" by Sassette

Edited by: Pixie gishmock at: 5/30/02 6:48:34 pm

Post subject: Um..help?
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 6:18 pm 
Hi... I was just about to *finally* start reading this fic when I read the disclaimer saying that I should read the first fic first... (say that ten times fast)

Where do I find "For All Your Good Intentions" so that I may read it and in doing so be more educated as to the ways of this Wheelchair Willow world?

DarkWiccan

Post subject: where is it?
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 7:36 pm 
Greetings, Dark Wiccan...

For All Your Good Intentions may be found here

And, everybody... Just thought you might like to know that there's more to come after this, if only just a little... So stick around! It's lovely weather for betaing, if I do say so myself..

Pixie... Aw, it's no fun. You already know what I'm gonna say... *pouts*

Edited by: Owl at: 5/30/02 6:43:05 pm

Post subject: Butch
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 8:15 pm 
Hey Sweetie, I just love it when you get all large with the butch!!! This was a wonderful update. I loved it all. I can't even pick one section I liked better than the other. I feel the need to quote poetry to you.

Between the conception

And the creation

Between the emotion

And the response

Falls the shadow.

ts eliot

Miss you!!

Post subject: Hiya
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 8:20 pm 
*Owl* - Hi Sweetie, you're definitely welcome and thanks for posting.

*fidds* - You're welcome too. And I did like writing Tara knocking Rack out with the axe. :)

*Pixie* - I'm happy you got the postcard and more on the way. Thank you so much for the panties and as for the Batman conversation, well....I did have a similar one with my husband when we saw Spiderman :D .

*DarkWiccan* - Hello and welcome. I think Owl aka bestest beta has given you the link. I hope you like it.

*Drakkenfyre* - Hi Sweetie, I miss you too and thanks for the poetry quotage. Stick around for the epilogue, I think you'll like it :D

Edited by: jomarch at: 5/30/02 11:07:58 pm

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 2:33 am 
Giles has been spending way too much time around Xander. But again, I think you've portrayed the Scoobies perfectly in having them banter and joke before a showdown.

Glad that each of the Scoobies got to be the hero, and equally glad that Donny and Rack got what they deserved!

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:40 pm 
*mollyig* - Hee hee hee. Yes, I think Xander has finally got to Giles. I have always liked the way the scoobies interact especially when they have to work together and I'm glad you're glad :D .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2002 9:59 am 
loved the last part, glad Donny and Rack got what's coming to them and that everyone helped out. With a name like Heket, that kid is going to get the snot beat out of him by every kid on the playground (good thing D'hoffryn is his godfather)

Oh my god, they killed... oh, nevermind!

I got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but 2 things right now Jack and shit..and Jack left town

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:22 pm 
Grimaldi - thanks for reading and I don't think we need to worry about Heket being beat up on the playground. She is going to have quite a number of powerful godparents in her corner .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 3:09 am 
Such a fun update! And I love how you took care of Donny and Rack. But I'm sorry to hear that it's almost over. It's been a lot of fun. Looking forward to the wrapup! :)

----------------------------------

"Tara's not dead at all - she just has a new group of writers." - Sassette

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 9:18 pm 
Ahh, sweetie, I eagerly await the update. I sit, I wait, I am patient. Well, sort of. We dragons can only wait so long. but for you I will wait. Always!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:29 pm 
*Scout* - I am glad you had fun with the story. I think coming up with ways to get rid of Donny and Rack were the easiest part of writing the whole thing :D . As for the wrap up well its in beta so it should be posted soon.

*Drakkenfyre* - Sweetie, I love hearing from you. As for being patient well, it is a virtue but you know I'll do anything for you if you ask so the chapter will definitely be posted soon. I just hope you like it. And thanks for the chat.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2002 1:36 pm 
Oh sweetie, you will do anything for me if I ask?? Oh my that opens up quite a few doors in my mind...*evil laugh* Oh, I am thinking, trust me, I am thinking!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2002 9:23 pm 
Great story, just found it today and read it all. Loved For All Your Good Intentions also. These stories are really crying out to become a series, how about it?

Post subject: soon
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:17 am 
Heya, guys.

I noticed that this has arrived once again on the first page, and thought I'd take this opportunity to let you know what's going on with the update.

It's going to be up soon. I'm working on it. Really.

I've been working on exams, but that is all over by tomorrow. So.....on with the betaage.

Oh, and Jomarch? I just have to add that I agree with Bethany. yaaaaaaaah more! I love this stuff, even if I'm too buried in stuff to beta it at a reasonable pace. ;) Hope you're having fun, sweetie.

Post subject: Re: soon
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 8:09 am 
Yea owl! :bounce Good luck with your exams.

Post subject: Re: soon
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2002 11:19 am 
Wow I had a large amount of story to catch up with there, 12 pages or so I think. Jomarch it was really brilliant and I loved butch Tara in the last update, I can't wait to read the wrap up :)

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 325 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next