The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Unparalleled Love/Chapter 8
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:44 pm 
Great fic, I hope you write another one sometime :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:24 am 
WOW...such a nice happy end

Thank you so much for this beautiful story

...and out of darkness there will come light...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:32 am 
Hey!!!

That was great:grin

Last chappy......:sob

As Lizi said before...Thank you:grin

I hope we'll be able to read more of your stuff:grin

:peace :heart

M.

---------------------

"..I feel you, I taste you, I cannot forget, everytime it rains I get wet..." (c) Ace of Base

"I want to go back to...Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all.."(c) Evanescence

"I'm sorry..."- Me " You are NOT sorry" -Holly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:52 am 
:clap :bow Yay! It's gone from severe emotional pain to sweetness. I love it. What a sweet way to bring the two of them together.

Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:04 pm 
:applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause

That was absolutely fabulous!!!! I am so lucky to have read this. :bigkiss

I loved the pictures, the baby naming and Willow's dream, what wonderful ideas! :D :bigkiss

Thank you for sharing this story with us. :flower :bigkiss

:clap

:tara :baby :willow :) :love

To accumulate merit and wisdom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:15 am 
Thanks for this story. I liked the concept and I like the slow way they eased back into one another. I loved their family and the way it brought everyone closer.

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Hard work often pays off after time but laziness always pays off now!"

Post subject: Re: Unparalleled Love/Final Chapter feedback
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:59 am 
I hated to see this story end. It’s not that it ended anywhere other than where I had planned, it’s just that I’ll miss the writer-reader dialogue that has been so enjoyable.

thebardgirl - Thank you, and you’re welcome. It’s been a fun ride and you were always consistent with the feedback.

russ - What can I say? Your feedback blew me away. It’s okay that you missed a comment or two in the last chapters. You more than made up for it with this last lengthy observation. You had a positive comment for every aspect that I’d hoped would reach the reader. The photos were a risk (didn’t want to be overly cute), but I’m glad you felt they enhanced the story. Thank you, again, for taking the time to give me your thoughts.

Marilda - I’ll miss your immediate feedback. It was dependable and positive and addictive. I don’t know if the ending was perfect, as you say, but I’m glad you weren’t disappointed.

Dazed and Confused83 - Again, I’m so glad the snapshots were effective in all the right ways. I don’t know about a sequel, but I’m very flattered you think I’m capable of writing one. Thank you for the super feedback.

burtonreid - I love that you became “absorbed” in my story. What a great word and just what I was aiming for. I, also, had to brace myself for the emotions I was about to write as I was writing it. I pushed the angst to my own very limits before letting up and then just releasing the story to the mutual love and attraction of Willow and Tara. This story, despite the emotional roller-coaster, was a joy to write. It felt very empowering being able to write a fictional piece that set something right that I felt was made very wrong.

JustNicks - Yay, you like the photos. I was kind of worried that it would be perceived as too cute. I had these images so clear in my mind, there really was no option of leaving them out of the story wrap-up. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful thoughts on my story.

Renee85 - Thanks for popping in with the great comments and thank you for reading!

willow fan7 - Wow! So glad you liked the end of the story. I don’t know if I would call it a “masterpiece” but I’m happy as hell that you did. Again, it’s gratifying to know everyone seems to like the use of pictures. Thank you for taking the time to share your marvelous thoughts on my story.

Grimlock72 - Yeah, that Giles pictures was a peach, wasn’t it? It’s very possible that each woman may have nightmares of what they witnessed before re-connecting, but that’s not the direction I wanted to go with the story; mainly because I know my limitations at describing violence and mayhem. I mostly wanted to explore the psychological aspects of bringing these two destined lovers together. I’m sure both women will be haunted by past experiences, but now they don’t have to handle it alone. Your comments have always been insightful. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts along the way.

Arwen276 - Yes, joy of joys, our lovers were finally reunited for the first time. I love that you loved the Kodak moments. I can just see the Scoobies screwing up and doing that to Tara’s belly by mistake, can’t you? You put it so well when you said you were sad to see it end but that you wouldn’t have it any other way. Me either!

TaraBaby77 - Thank you for the glowing feedback. The togetherness is amazingly beautiful because they’re an amazingly beautiful couple.

BFR from Paris - Thank you for taking the time to comment on the fic. So glad you liked it.

irishlassie101 - Thank you for reading the story and calling it “beautiful.”

YMKA - I don’t know if there will be more of my stuff posted on the Pens board, but I’m thrilled you took the time to read this one and also took the time to comment.

Tempest Duer - I love that you love this story. The baby went a long way toward bringing these destined lovers together. I hope the emotional pain wasn’t too painful and the sweetness not too sweet.

so why so sad - You’re lucky to have read this? I’m lucky to have readers like you who are so kind when sharing their thoughts. I’m gonna miss reading great feedback like yours!

xita - It’s interesting that you felt I eased the lovers back together when others felt it was rushed and many felt I didn’t move them back together fast enough. I thought I “eased” them back together as well. I appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts. Thank you for reading my fic.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:22 am 
So it's final chapter time already. Well, fine. Anyone familiar with my political views knows that I've had to learn to live with disappointment. Wink.

Doesn't mean I can't go kicking and screaming the whole way.

Lovers4ever, you know how much I enjoyed this story. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to put in on the board for us.

Quote:
Each was subconsciously waiting for something, a sign or a feeling, that would signify this union was genuine and not formed out of love’s habits.

I'll miss sentences like that. You have such an enchanting way of expressing your characters' thoughts and feelings.

Quote:
Willow took the proffered tissues and tried to de-goo Tara as best as possible, although her hands were shaking slightly.

And I'll always have you to thank for the image of Willow de-gooing Tara. It really was a sweet moment; innocent, but there's so much promise and desire that lie underneath.

Quote:
"There is something else important about this baby I haven't told you yet," Tara said...

"Her mother is crazy in love with you."

Wow. I was impressed with your Tara for saying this, for making this move. I found it refreshing to have their love admitted and explored without having to wade through a ton of angst on top of a heaping helping of tears and anguish. There are plenty of fine stories around that delve into that in great detail, but I never got the feeling that your fic was supposed to be about that. I liked the pace very much, because you hit on major events and gave us glimpses into the Scooby's lives while not holding our hands, explaining the origin of the wallpaper, and then describing its pattern.

You painted such a clear picture of Willow's love for this unborn child. I got warm fuzzies without feeling like I needed to go brush my teeth. Okay, mixing metaphors, but I think you know where I'm coming from.

And holy collagen injections! The way you can describe a kiss?! "Tara grabbed fistfuls of Willow’s clothes and pulled her close. It was a dream realized." "Their mouths devoured each other, a symphony of lips and tongues and desire." Lucky, lucky girls. Yowsers.

Quote:
"Tara, you're just so…breasty. I know it's because of the baby, but I'm like a woman possessed. Is that healthy? I mean I worry that I could be a character on a PBS kids' show. The Breast Monster!" Willow assumed a low, gravely voice and continued, "Must have breasts. Breasts. Breasts. Breasts."

I bahahahahahaha'd until I lacked the oxygen required to bahaha anymore. Move over Elmo, The Breast Monster's in town. Although the marketing might be tough for, "Tickle Me Breast Monster." Then again...

The disappearing whipped cream, Tara's humming, Xanex, the collection of pictures...it all adds up to the warmth you create in this story. I also thought the baby's name and its derivation were inspired.

If you don't write another fic here it will be our loss, but we'll always be able to reread this one as it takes its place in the Completed archives, and for that I'm grateful.

Thank you again...for choosing me to beta for you. You might be able to tell from my rambling here that I thoroughly enjoyed working with you on it. Heck, if you write so much as a grocery list in the future, (and if you'll have me) I'm your girl.

TKOL

...when we find That Kind of Love...

Post subject: Re: Unparalleled Love
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 9:30 am 
Hi there!:bigwave

Sorry that I'm so late with feedback. Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this a lot and this last update put a huge smile on my face. Thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful fic with us.:bounce

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:59 am 
Lovers4ever what can I say , you worked your majick, so wonderful to see the girls back together *sigh* and I also loved the photo finish.. Little goodbye vignettes.. Well done :clap .. Hope we kittens are blessed with another fic from you soon:kitty .. Thanks again for the wonderful story.:flower :flower :flower :bigwave

:love :love :love

Can we just skip it... Can you just be kissing me now...

:bigkiss

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:27 am 
I guess it's my turn to finally say goodbye to this. I didn't want to before, but now... now I don't have much choice. I enjoyed the development of the story, and the way it grew and changed. I'll definitely read anything else that you post.

Willow: Hey Buff. One more thing. Buffy: Yeah? Willow: I’m gay. Buffy: Okay, Will. Xander owes me ten bucks.

~Remember to Breathe by Yellow Crayon

Post subject: Re: Unparalleled Love/Final Feedback
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:34 am 
I’d like to acknowledge the latest “leavers of feedback” and thank everyone again for reading my story.

TKOLove - Okay, now would be a good time to mention that some of the very passages you enjoyed most are ones that you prodded me into adding to my original story. So, in fact, I should be thanking you for your outstanding beta-ing. Either that or we’re just deluding each other. Thank you for sticking with me from start to finish. There could be no other beta for me, ever.

allykat - Thanks for sharing that smile and your gracious comments.

Mmmm Amberhand - It is good to see the girls back together, isn’t it? Glad you liked the “photo finish” (great phrase).

Tempest Duer - I’m delighted you found the story’s development to your liking. I don’t know if I will contribute any additional posts, but I appreciate your vote of confidence.

And to TexanZeppo256, whose post disappeared under mysterious circumstances, I would like to say that I’m sorry you felt that I rushed my story too much near the end. As I said before, I had no additional time to spend exploring this relationship nor the inclination, as I felt these lovers had suffered enough. But I do appreciate the time you took to comment and the fact that you wanted me to augment the story. I consider comments such as those to be very supportive of my effort.

Thanks, again, to all of you

-Susan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 1:19 pm 
"Tara, you're just so…breasty" ...God, I :lmao so hard!

LOVED IT!!!! Great work!! :applause

I can take care of her...even if she never...she's my girl.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 2:02 pm 
New to the archive. You can leave feedback! :)

everybody here is outta sight   /   they don't bark and they don't bite

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 12:43 pm 
that story was really cute.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:19 pm 
Just found this story again and read it all in one sitting. Man, this thing really does pass the test of time. It was, and still is, exceptional work.

I hope that you write more, be it in the fanfiction genre or in actual original writing, because I think you have a unique voice and such a way with words.

It would be a priveledge to read more from you in the future.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:18 am 
What can I say? On a whim I decided to go searching for a nice fic to read before I sleep, and how wonderful your story is! I absolutely loved it!!! I hope you write another one, or maybe you are now? Well anyway, awesome fic!

-Ellen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:30 am 
10. Troll Hammer

wow! this is an amazing story! i'm glad to have found this story to read... i give credit to willowrulez and tru2urheart or i would never even know a wonderful story such as this existed... it took me to an angsty ride all right but it was all worth it because it ended wonderfully!

i have never read a story quite like this... this deserves to be recommended to everyone!

thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:38 pm 
8. Vixen

Oopsi, I thought I had written feedbck after I re-read the story a couple of days ago. What can I say that hasnt already been said? I just love this story. The snapshots are just great, such a sweet idea. I want the Giles' one as my wallpaper too hehe.
Willow and Tara's journey from grief and angst to a new love is just beautiful. Thank you so much for this awesme story. :x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:43 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

This is a wonderful story. It melted my heart to think that Willow and Tara had found each other again after such tragedy. And Tara being pregnant, WOW and WOW! I love it! Thank you for making a happy happy story. :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:10 am 
2. Floating Rose

I am beyond thrilled to know that kittens are still reading and enjoying my little story.

Tarebear – your words of praise make me blush. I’m glad you enjoyed the ride. It was almost painful to write that much angst but it helps when you know there’s going to be tender and loving payoff at the end. Thank you, again, for reading and sharing your thoughts.

WillowRulez – I’m glad you took the time to leave such great feedback. I, too, would love to have that Giles’ snapshot as my wallpaper. I’m not sure why I felt compelled to add the snapshots except I think we would all like glimpses of what goes on in the characters’ daily lives and know they’re okay.

Willow Watcher – It’s wonderful to me that you consider this a happy happy story, even with all the angst. These are complicated characters and I felt that it wouldn’t be right to give them happiness without processing the grief. I feel that the writers of the show never really allowed the characters to work through their grief and this was my way of working through my own grief, and then wrapping it all up in a happily-ever-after bow.

I love the kitten community and I wish you all success in writing your own love stories. (And when you do, don't forget to thank your Beta!)

~Susan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:10 am 
5. Willowhand

I totally recommend this fic!

It has my awesome pants seal of approval.

:sigh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:05 am 
wow...awsome story. :peace ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

Absolutly fantastic. I swear on my half eaten apple that when you had Willow "die" for Tara I was tearing my hair out and sobbing my eyes out. Great job!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:51 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Wow, that was really well written, and I enjoyed it so much! Thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 am 
2. Floating Rose

Lest you thnk I wrote this and skipped town, please know that your kind words are read and appreciated. I don't visit the board as often as I'd like, but it's always a complete thrill to discover someone has recently read and enjoyed this tale. I wrote it because my heart needed things to be made right.

Thanks again.

~Susan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:15 pm 
2. Floating Rose

AWWWWW. A M A Z I N G. I hope you have written more stories. I am a reader not a writer or a big poster. But i had to comment and tell you i loved this story. It was short and sweet and once again amazing. great job.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:03 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I posted this story ten years ago and I'm still proud of how it turned out. To add a little whipped cream on this delicious happy ending, I am excited to report to anyone who is the slightest bit interested, that my beta (TKOLove) and I were married last week. It was a warm and productive writing partnership that turned into a strong friendship and, ultimately, became the love story that neither of us saw coming. :luv2

I will always be grateful to Willow and Tara for bringing TKOLove into my life, and I continue to be thankful to all who have read our story and left feedback.

I wish you love.

~Susan :kgeek

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:30 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Congratulations to both of you! :)

And very beautiful story !...

Wish you two the bestest things

Enviado desde mi SM-J111M mediante Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:11 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
Lovers4ever wrote:
I posted this story ten years ago and I'm still proud of how it turned out. To add a little whipped cream on this delicious happy ending, I am excited to report to anyone who is the slightest bit interested, that my beta (TKOLove) and I were married last week. It was a warm and productive writing partnership that turned into a strong friendship and, ultimately, became the love story that neither of us saw coming. :luv2

I will always be grateful to Willow and Tara for bringing TKOLove into my life, and I continue to be thankful to all who have read our story and left feedback.

I wish you love.

~Susan :kgeek

Aww, That's so sweet! :kiss1

Also, good story :P

R :flower

My Story: Coming Home

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6