The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 572 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: FF: Unexpected Consequences (Thread III)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2002 9:54 pm 
Okay,

I am starting a new thread for this fic. The old was has a mystery last page that won't load.

Thank you all for the feedback. It has been especially touching lately. You've all been wonderful and please know that any joy you get from reading my work is a fair trade for the joy and support your feedback gives me.

Lisa

You can find the entire fic here:

http://home.surewest.net/lcountry/tarawill.html

Post subject: Story Reply
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:07 am 
Hi there

Just to say your story is wonderful, emotional, and hard to stop reading once you start.

I hope Tara keeps her powers and that she doesn't have to fight the guardians. It would cripple her emotionally to have to kill.

Love the Tara/Willow moments it leaves a lump in the throat and a want for more.

Please continue with this story a.s.a.p. I hope you have more stories to write for many years to come. I started out reading your J/7 stories and finally T/W from your first. Which lead me to here and the kitten board.

Hoping for chapter 36 :D

Daydreams

Post subject: Mittens of Lisarificus Unite!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:07 pm 
*bows in her dramatic flowy robe*

I'm sorry to hear about the trampling fiasco. Glad everyone's okay.

*weeps for the lost replies*

------------------------------
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
--- Confucius

Post subject: Re: Mittens of Lisarificus Unite!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:12 pm 
I love this fic. 36 please! I'm not pushing... I'm just excited. :D The challenge is coming!

Edited by: JennY at: 3/30/02 2:17:04 am

Post subject: Hey...a new board!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 12:36 pm 
Thanks for the warm replies on the new board. You make me feel right at home. ;-)

*Maudmac, thank you. My niece is fine after the fiasco. It was very scary. I kept seeing that awful scene from the Little Drummer Boy with the lamb. *shivers*

FYI... I have most of the next chapter done, but it was a bit too steamy, so I am trying to tone it down a few watts. I'll post this weekend.

Lisa

PS... Hey, mods! Thanks for all the work moving the board. My first thought was that ME and Joss had hunted us down for spoilers and we were on the lamb...in the kitten relocation program. *Sigh* Sadly, nothing that exciting. Just heavy traffic. Can we make up an exciting, dangerous tale?

Edited by: Lisa of Nine  at: 3/30/02 3:31:02 am

Post subject: Re: Hey...a new board!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 1:29 pm 
Ooo! Promises of an update!

Hey, Lisa? Um...you do know that our robes are well-ventilated for dealing with steamy chapters, right? So if you were ever thinking, "Can the Mittens handle the steam?" I would have to say, "Oh, yeah!"

But, honestly, if there weren't a molecule of steam in your whole story, it would still rock my world.

------------------------------
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
--- Confucius

Post subject: yeah
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 2:58 pm 
A week-end update! Great!

Ange.

-----------------------------------

"Things are not always what they seem to be...." Shakespare
"Once you're fallen for me, you stay fallen...."

Edited by: Ange at: 3/30/02 4:59:34 am

Post subject: Re:UC
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 6:11 pm 
This looks like as good an opp. to jump in here and say "Hi" as any. Lisa, I have really been enjoying this story! So much so that I've actually gone back and read most of your other Fic as well! The enthusiasm shown for your work on this thread has been...interesting to say the least!

Glad to hear there will be an update this weekend, and steam? Steam is GOOD. I like steam!!!

RJ...I'm a big girl...I can take it!

Edited by: RomanceJunky at: 3/30/02 8:17:20 am

Post subject: Re: FF: Unexpected Consequences (Thread III)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 6:40 pm 
Lisa,

has anyone ever told you there is nothing to steamy as far as Willow and Tara go? And could I possibly make a special request for the extra flamey version? *grins*

WI

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:05 pm 
I just have caught up on the last ten chapters and all I can say is WOW!!

The only problem I have now is I am off to the back of beyond (other wise known as my parents farm in Leicestershire) for the weekend and I won't be able to read the update until tuesday at least, nooooooo!

oh well that's life, I guess

Zip

zippy goes off thinking about the pros & cons of taking PC with her to the folks for Easter

Post subject: S is for steam
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:36 pm 
Did I miss somthing, there is a reason they call us smittens, S is for steam.

But.... it is your story and I for one am loving it steam or not:rollin

---------------------------

Everyone is getting spanked but me.....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 8:47 pm 
This is great. New home, all the links in one place.

Now we just need some W/T goodness to break this board in! ;)

Warlock

--

Web Warlock

web.warlock@attbi.com

http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/~theotherside/

Liber Mysterium: the Netbook of Witches and Warlocks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:53 pm 
Lisa, I know I have never posted anything to you before but I thought it was about time I did. I have read all your fic, Bound,etc.. I can't believe your talent, your words, the emotions. Thank you for gracing us with your presence. You have been truly blessed and I thank you for allowing the rest of us to bask in the knowledge and wisdom that is truly yours. :)

"We few, we happy few."
"We band of buggered."

Post subject: Re: S is for steam
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 9:59 pm 
Karzia - lol! :lol

Lisa, I think we mittens can handle any amount of steam you care to write. Remember, 1) We have helmets in case we are overwhelmed, so safety is not an issue, and 2) We loved the "sandwich" scene in the lesbian coop, and that was definitely steamy! So bring it on! Although I bet you could make Willow and Tara reading the phone book steamy. (no, that was not a challenge!) Can't wait for the next chapter.

Pixie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:30 pm 
Ooooohhh steam!! Heh! *adjusts helmet* Bring it on, I say. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Hope your niece is ok, Lisa.

~Caro

Edited by: willow the badass witch at: 3/30/02 12:32:58 pm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:17 pm 
Tone down the steaminess? Don't do that - we can handle it. The mittens are steam fiends...we live for steam. Okay, I've used up my quota of 'steam' for the month.

Glad your niece is all right. Sounds like it was very scary. You have such adventures with the horses. :)

Looking forward to the update. It'll be a great way to break in the board.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2002 11:35 pm 
Oh Liiiisa, just when can we expect a new chapter?

Ya know I have fallen in love with the guardians (as well as Diana and Cassie). But I always fall in love with the characters you create. Thank you for being such a good writer with the ability to create 3D characters.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 12:29 am 
Woohoo Waiting for the steam. Not that the other chapers have been anything less. It can only get better.

Dawn: I gave birth to a pterodactyl.
Anya: Oh my god. Did it sing?

Edited by: Thanatopsis at: 3/30/02 2:35:15 pm

Post subject: Re: too steamy? Never!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 12:37 am 
Oh you can never be too steamy, Lisa! Onward with the steam. We can be the new steamy mittens! heh... :bounce

--------------------------------

"Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind." - Glory

Post subject: NEW CHAPTER!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:05 am 
Okay,

the new chapter is up in all it's steamy, un-betaed glory!

Enjoy.

I'll have you know I worked right through. I haven't even had breakfast yet, and it's 3:00pm!

This is your early Easter present, and a huge THANK YOU for all the support.

Now, I better get working on my term papers. Ugh, I wish I could turn in fan fic. ;-)

Oh...should I mention... HUGE CLIFFHANGER AHEAD!

Lisa

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry/uncon36.html

Post subject: New chapter
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:36 am 
Oh wow lisa....that was sure a nice chapter....excepct for the huge honking cliffhanger...but I have faith that you will let us know soon what happens. I trust you will have a happy ending for us....with a generous mix of angst in there. Great Chapter!

Post subject: Re: New chapter
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 2:15 am 
... and true to form... I totally ignored the cliffhanger warning.

That was... heart-wrenching. I had tears in my eyes at the end of the chapter. *sniff*

*suddenly remembers the pool scene*

*thud*

~Caro

---------------------

I could go crazy on a night like tonight...

Post subject: Re: New chapter
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:04 am 
"This is me, giving myself to you, Willow. This is me loving you, like I will never love anyone else. You’re the only one, Willow."

Oh, yeah. :love

Wonderful update. Thanks for putting aside your other work to get it to us. Love the steam!

Post subject: Re: NEW CHAPTER!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:07 am 
Yeah ! ( Doing a little dance...) I came back just in time. I just wanted to praise your talent, Lisa, and I got a gift : a whole new chapter...that's too much. :bounce

Well, I'm kinda new at this posting thing, but I couldn't let the opportunity to thank you pass by.

I've never read such vivid descriptions of emotions ( sorry for my english, it's a little rusty ). In your story, I can literally feel what Willow and Tara are going through because you have this amazing way with words.

In chapter 35, I could feel Willow's anguish (at the thought of losing Tara ) so much that my stomach was all tied up. And you are the first one who described accurately how important it is to touch the one you love ALL THE TIME. : especially when are afraid to lose her/him.

For that and your wonderful storytelling ( I can't live without stories :b ) I give many thanks to you and I bow before you to honor your goddessness.

Edited by: Elswyth at: 3/30/02 5:08:31 pm

Post subject: Oh, Wow!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:49 am 
Lisa, This chapter is like...Wow! There aren't enough descriptive words to express how I feel about your fics.

You write all the BtVS characters so well...especially Willow and Tara. You make it clearly apparent how much you love the show that is Buffy the Vampire Slayer. And likewise, Willow and Tara.

I don't just read anything. In the past, all the books I've read needed to be mystery novels/thrillers, the other type of books bore me. Then in searching for all things Willow and Tara, I came across your fics. Well, lets just say, I got majorly hooked on them. I love how you combine suspense, adventure, mystery and romance into your fics. I never read anything romantic before and what you wrote totally blew me away.

Thank you so much in opening a whole new world for me. :)

"Life and death, energy and peace...If I stopped today, it was still worth it. The mistakes that I have made, and would have unmade if I could. The pains that have burned me and scarred my soul...It was worth it, for having been allowed to walk where I've walked. Which was to hell on earth, heaven on earth, back again, into, under, far in between, through it, in it and above."

-from the journal of Gia Marie Carangi

Edited by: wiltar4evr at: 3/31/02 10:52:55 pm

Post subject: Re: NEW CHAPTER!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:09 am 
I have been remiss in expressing my awe, delight, and strangely uncharacteristic giddiness at each and every update. I'm a little behind on my reading, but I've gotten all caught up on this one now ... just in time for ANOTHER cliffhanger *G*

You're killing me here, Lisa. And I'm torn between wanting a resolution, like, NOW, and wanting this story to just kinda' ... go on and on and on and on and on and on and on *G*

You Rock.

-Sass

Post subject: Re: Oh, Wow!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:12 am 
Oh that was an awesome update! And the cliffhanger... oh Lisa, how you torment us! :) But we love it.

--------------------------------

"Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind." - Glory

Post subject: story
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:14 am 
Very nice. ;-)

Post subject: Comment
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:44 am 
And once again I ignore the 'Major Cliffhanger' warning. *smaking noise heard as hand connects with forhead* *mutters* stupid, stupid, stupid...

I loved this part and I can't wait for the next one. Hopefully it won't have such a major cliffhanger at the end. *hint,hint* :)

-------------------

Once you fall for Willow you stay fallen.

Buffy to Willow ( :willow ) about Tara ( :tara ) in Normal Again

Post subject: Holy crap!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 4:54 am 
Fuckin' Hell!

:willow and :tara goodness on one hand, then we get beat around like a bunch of step children.

I read the part with Amy first walks and actual said "Aw hell" out loud.

You have to love Anya!

Warlock

-----

Web Warlock,
web.warlock@attbi.com

The Other Side: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/~theotherside/

ShadowEarth Games: http://www.rpghost.com/WebWarlock/

Liber Mysterium: the Netbook of Witches and Warlocks

Edited by: WebWarlock  at: 3/30/02 8:08:32 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 572 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next