The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: yea a preview
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 9:06 am 
hey lisa! the preview was awesome. but i want more i'm craving it. i need it.lol

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

i can't wait! well i just thought i would tell you in a very calm and mature way that i loved the beign of what looks like beautiful story.lol

much love :love

megan

Post subject: thanks and preview update
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 3:34 am 
Hey all,

here are a few thank yous, and news on another bit of preview. maybe I should open a "Milestones" thread? ;-)

KENDAHL897: Thanks for always replying with your support. And hey, you can KEEP mailing UPN and FOX anytime you see some comment by whedon the liar! Every time he opens his mouth, I send Fox and UPN a little note! New love interest for Willow? As if! keep telling them how you feel.

I even sent a copy of the Neilsen report that said Buffy was DEAD LAST last week. hehehehehe

Thanks again, I can always look forward to seeing a reply from you,

Lisa

WTLUV: Have no fear, I will always have Willow and Tara happy and together at the end of my stories. As for needing a fix... I am going to post a second part to the preview as a thank you to everyone who has written emails or who has read my stories. I'm glad you've enjoyed my stories so far. L

ROSE OF THE MOON: Glad you liked the preview. I have another bit coming later tonight. Keep going for that science. It is the future after all.

Say hi to Megan. I already told you I like that name. ;-)

L

TARAWILLOW66: Good to see you are so calm! I will have another bit up as soon as I read it over for any huge mistakes. It hasn't been beta-ed yet. I will post the rest of chapter 2 and also chapter 3. Hope you all like it. L

Thanks again to everyone who reads my stories, and especially to everyone who felt comfortable sending emails. I'll post a second preview part tonight, and if you feel up to it, send Fox and UPN another email from my site:

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry/tarawill.html

Lisa

PS... in case those buttons don't work, here are their emails:

feedback@upn.com

SandyG@Fox.com

GailB@Fox.com

feedback@fox.com

Post subject: Re: can't get it to load all the way
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 4:33 am 
Hey Lisa great to hear that another preview will appear tonight, I finally made your site work so I was able to send emails off to Fox and UPN :)

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

Post subject: more preview!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 6:42 am 
Okay,

here is the promised second bit. I didn't want to leave you hanging. When I post the next section, I'll start a thread for Milestones.

Lisa

www.quiknet.com/~lcountry...view2.html

Post subject: Re: more preview!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 8:14 am 
that was soooo cool!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see there new baby! i'm so excitied.

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce i can' t wait. but i'm still mad at the keeper. i don't see how any on could hurt tara.but i'm glad she's back.

and what's with brianna? she's like major powerful for a kid her age. i know she may be the imbolc mage but still. wow!!

can't wait for an update. :bounce

much love :love

megan

Post subject: Re: Lisa, your the best!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:14 am 
Ooooh.... :bounce :bounce This update made my night. I'm sooo glad that Tara is back and safe, with Willow. **SNIFF**

But, that last sentence didn't sound good at all. Bad news?? Darnit... another cliffhanger. Grrr... it's my own fault, I chose to read this now. Hopefully there will be more soon, yes??

I'm just glad Tara is back with Willow. That was such a touching reunion. So beautiful. :love :love

Quote:
"Ahem," Dawn said. "It’s my medical opinion that you two should get a room."

LMAO!!!! That part made me laugh so hard. I don't know why, it was just very hillarious to me. :rollin Hee...

Anyway, Lisa as always, this was awesome. I'm very much so looking forward to more, but I'm still very worried about that last sentence. What could be bad news?? :cry More angst coming soon, I fear, right?? :cry

Okay.. I'll try to wait patiently for more.

Thanks, girl,

Jen

------------------------Willow: strong like an amazon?
Tara: Strong like an amazon, right.

Post subject: so great!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:46 am 
Hey Lisa! The second chapter was great! Brianna is so darn cute! The more I read the more I want a little baby. I gotta get into science! Ok well thankx for the e-mail. Very cool. And I cant waite for the next chapter! I freaked Meg out cuz I didnt want it to end and i kinda squeaked at her. :eek A thing were both known for. Well, im gonna get back to my studies. 8o Much love to you and yours! :love

Blessed Be,

Devon

Post subject: Lisa, you're the best!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 9:54 am 
Ooh! :bounce Thank you so much Lisa. I love this story! Lmao at 'Aunt Fluffy'. Cant wait for the next update, cause it seems to me that some Scoobies are missing. Or maybe I'm not that observant... Its could also be that it's almost 1 a.m. here. What was I saying? Oh yeah! This is awesome Lisa. You rock.

Willow made a small fist and waved it at her (Tara), and the 2 grinned in that secret knowing way lovers ever did. It amazed him now, looking back upon it, that he had not realized sooner that Willow and Tara were more than merely friends. -Giles, "The Wisdom of War" Willow and Tara's Love
|| Jennifer's Journal

Post subject: Re: can't get it to load all the way
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:32 am 
Oh, that was a horrible cliffhanger, but a fantastic reunion. I'm so glad you posted an update - I've been waiting for Tara to return. Great stuff! Looking forward to the new thread and more W/T goodness. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 1:57 pm 
Yeah Tara is back with Willow!

Hmm...Brent wanting to know exactly how long the cut was. I am actually feeling bad for Withces Committee about now. Ok, I am over it. ;)

This is going to be very interesting.

Warlock

-----

Web Warlock

The Other Side, home of Liber Mysterium: The Netbook of Witches and Warlocks

What the hell is your problem? - Ozzy Osbourne to me, October, 1997.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 4:59 pm 
Oh wonderful, more preview :) The part when both Willow and Brianna felt Tara's loss was really sad and was so glad that Tara managed to get back with Willow and Brianna.

I loved the fact that they Tara had to reconnect with Willow after everything she went through, I wonder what the guardians had to do to get Tara back saftely.

I'm looking forward to more of this and nice ominous ending you left us with there Lisa :D Luckily I know that you always make things right in the end....that hasn't changed right?

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

Post subject: on parts 1 and 2
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 5:55 pm 
Hello Lisa,

Glad you're back!

Loved both parts. I can't wait to see what the guardians did to the wiches....*grins demonically*

The only thing that could make Brianna any cuter in your scenes (which at this point would be next to impossible) would be if you had her point at Tara's injuries and utter something like 'mama's got a boo-boo?' then kiss it better.

I love how you describe Brianna and how Tara ALWAYS connects it to Willow.

It's nice to see Willow showing her backbone as well. She's brilliant.

Hooked as always,

tiyodragon

Post subject: Re: on parts 1 and 2
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 8:24 pm 
Wow,

it's so great to come check this thread and see that people are liking this story. Thank for all the feedback so and for the help with the emails. I think our voices are being heard. They may not like what we are saying, but they hear us.

PUFF: Cool that you got emails off! I say we continue to hound them until we get Tara back and the entire cast goes gay. ;-)

L

TARAWILLOW66: Geez, I hope I don't inspire a lesbian baby boom. ;-) Have no fear, the Keepers will get what's coming to them, in the true Wiccan payment plan. Trust me, you wouldn't like the interest payments. Of course Brianna is strong, but so far her powders are only passive. She feels Tara, her mama, which is to be expected, and she sees auras and has premonitions. (All tied directly to her family) In my mythos, witches won't get even a taste of their full power until they hit puberty...then look out! Hope you like where I take the story. L

JENNPURR: Yeah, I had to post this part so guys would not be left with Tara and Willow apart. I figure you can rest easier with our gals together. As for the bad news, well, I predict more rain for them before they get any sunshine. ;-)

Glad you like how Dawn has grown up. She's a smart ass. I'm so proud. Wait, make that soon-to-be-dr. smartass. Thanks for the reply, L

DEVON: Again with the lesbian baby boom! Well, someone will have to name one of these UC/MS inspired children Brianna. They simply must. Okay, so they mustn't, but I can ask. ;-) Keep squeaking until the updates begin. It will help. Really. It will. :-) L

JENNIFER: Yeah, something tells me when Brianna is in college she'll still talk about Aunt Fluffy. You are correct. Some of the scoobies have yet to be heard from. Anya is on the distant horizon, and I am considering have Xander squashed by a giant yellow crayon. I've mentioned Giles (W&T used to visit him in England and he bailed them out of jail after 'the picnic.') I'll get to more characters. ;-) I just have a few more tricks up my sleeve first. Thanks for the reply, L

SCOUT: Glad you liked the reunion. I cringe every time I post a love scene. I try not to "show" too much, but I want to convey their passion. Hopefully it works. As for the cliffhanger... come on! *G* No one was bleeding, drowning, or on fire. That's hardly one of my cliffhanger. ;-) It was a baby cliffhanger... a ditch-hanger. tiny. Just sit tight and know that I will always bring W&T to a happy end. Thanks again, L

WEB WARLOCK: Tim, Tara is back with Willow and promising to never leave her. That's got to be a good thing. ;-) Brent...wanting measurements... that *could* be a very bad thing for the keeper's forces, couldn't it? Somehow I'm finding it hard to feel bad for them. ;-) Glad you like what I've posted so far. Thanks, L

PUFF: I wanted to give you guys the section with W&T goodness so you aren't pining for a reunion while I do other non-writing stuff. The MINI-cliffhanger was just a tiny glitch. But hey, I had to get you back dangling. ;-) I like to think Tara always needs to reconnect with Willow when she has been away, but this time it was even more vital. She missed her girl and she got her ass kicked. The poor witch needed some Willow lovin'. ;-) The keepers will know the wrath of Brigit. As for Willow, there may be tears, but the story will end happy. Thanks, L

TIYODRAGON: Thanks for the reply. As for Tara's injuries, I tried not to have Brianna focus on them because I wanted the reunion to be all about Mama love and happiness. I am sure Bri did kiss Tara's boo-boo in the hours she visited with her. We just didn't get to see it. ;-) As for Tara connecting Bri's appearance to WIllow? How could she not? *G* She connects EVERYTHING with Willow, as it should be. Look for more patented -TM- Willow backbone to come, and some -TM- kick ass Brent as well. Thanks again for the reply, L

Thanks everyone for reading my stories. I hope you continue to enjoy them. And thanks so much for emailing! We are like drops of rain on a granite mountain. Eventually, we will wear it down to the dust and we will remain fresh. (Why does that sound like an ad for FDS? Ack!) Anyway, keep mailing UPN and Fox. They will crumble.

Thanks again,

Lisa

Post subject: Re: Lisa, you're the best!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 8:28 pm 
God, i loved it, Lisa. That was great. Brianna is so cute and they're gonna have an other baby. I hope that everything will be ok tough. Because the last sentence of the fic, makes me think the opposite.

Ange.

-----------------------------------

"Things are not always what they seem to be...." Shakespeare

Willow & Tara Stuff Site (Videos, caps, avatars, forum...)

Post subject: Lisa you Rock!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:19 pm 
Yummy for the preview!!! I luv it!!! ;-) Thank you! Your incredible!

I’m so glad Tara is back with Willow and Brianna. Even with the world gone crazy-freaky outside the guardian’s wall. Willow and Tara find one another in a space where time does not exists in the same way as we know it..

I have to admit, I was scared in your story when you said Willow and Tara where to have another child.. I guess part of me kinda wanted Brianna to be the only one or just

exploring her uniqueness.. My second thought was scary - what if it’s a bad sister.. AHHHH… So far, I have put my trust and faith into you. I’m quite sure you will be able to weave

your magic in this story for completeness .

I have gathered all my friends to join in for an email assault on UPN and Fox. We need Tara back!!!

WTLUV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2002 11:41 pm 
Quote:
JENNPURR: Yeah, I had to post this part so guys would not be left with Tara and Willow apart. I figure you can rest easier with our gals together. As for the bad news, well, I predict more rain for them before they get any sunshine. ;-)

Yes, I am resting easier now that they are back together. Thank you so much for posting this, Lisa. :) I know I'm looking forward to whatever happens next, even if it is angsty.

I know... they will be more rain first, but hey... I have faith in you. I know our girls are safe with you, and that makes me happy.

Take care and I'm anxiously awaiting more.

Jen

------------------------Willow: strong like an amazon?
Tara: Strong like an amazon, right.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 1:48 am 
Oh that was wonderful, Lisa! :grin So good to see Tara back in Willow's arms and hopefully, healing up.

But that last sentence... :lol When I read it, I loudly proclaimed, "ACK LISA!! What are you doing to us now!?" to which, my girlfriend replied, "Uh-oh... cliffhanger, eh?" ;)

But I have faith that you will see us through to a happy, shag-fest ending. Right? ;)

--------------------------------

"But when they're playing your song on the jukebox in Hell, you might as well dance." - K. Simpson

"Futile... like a FOX, baby!" - Tara in The Late Shift by wiccachica

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2002 6:46 am 
Lisa,

That was just a Beautiful and Wonderful update!! :)

I am sooo happy Tara is back and safe where she belongs. I totally thought u would have somethin else up ur sleve preventing Tara to get home safely. But i was soo glad they had no more trouble.

I loved how they all just clunged to each other when she got back, so sweet and loving! And Yay, another child!! I soo can't wait 4 them to tell everyone that very good news! :grin

I hope Brigh and Ceri get reunited soon!

And i hope Tara n Will never have to be apart again, cos its too sad.

Lookin forward to ur next update!! :)

=MissQuirky=

"W-well, I-I was wondering, maybe, you would wanna go out sometime? For coffee ... food ... kisses and gay love?" - Willow (Normal Again)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2002 11:56 pm 
Lisa of Nine: Great fic, I got very teary-eyed when Tara returned and Willow was welcoming her back, and I also got teary-eyed when Tara had Brianna in her arms and she was trying to wake her up. I hope they find who hurt Tara and make them pay with their lives. Very cool about Tara being a mage when she gets older, I didn't see that coming. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf

Edited to add: I spelled some stuff wrong and I wanted to correct it.

Edited by: Lonewolf22 at: 8/5/02 2:58:22 pm

Post subject: Re: Lisa, you're the best!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:08 am 

Wow Lisa, you just keep on going girl. Not that I'm complaining. Very happy little kitten here. Oh yeh.

You know you've got me hooked again. Can't wait untill the next update. Well yes I can wait, because I kind of have to. Anyway, will shut up now. Don't want to distract you from writing, or anything else...

Post subject: Re: Lisa you Rock!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 8:52 am 
Lisa... again you've given us a brilliant fic. I get lost in your stories... everytime. Thank you! I hope everything turns out okay for our girls!

-----------

If we don't understand

What this life is made of

We learn the truth

When we find that kind of love

-"That Kind of Love" by Alison Krauss

Post subject: FANTASTIC !!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2002 12:42 am 
Wow Lisa I have just finished the Unexpected consequences thread and parts 1 and 2 of milestones I've been working on the night shift for the past two weeks and haven't been doing much else other than reading your Fic.Its kept me entertained, made me blissfully happy and really edgy with angst. All the factors for a fantastic story and so sensitively written. I loved the part where Brianna called Buffy Fluffy I was giggling for ages shes so cute! Keep it coming can't wait to read the rest!

I really want kids now and to live in a huge mansion with lots of adoring lesbian warriors. Just have to convince the girlfriend this is a healthy fantasy! :blush

Thanks Lisa

you rule!

Try it you might like it but you might smudge your lipstick - Jarvis Cocker - your sisters clothes

Post subject: Thank you! and Milestones gets it's own thread...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:27 am 
Hi everyone!

Sorry for the delay getting back to properly thank you. Everyone here has been so supportive. You give me more strength than you can ever know.

I am going to come back to this thread/post and edit IN individual thanks, but I wanted to let you know I am starting a new thread for Milestones. I'm posting links to each of the three chapters you've seen, but with edits! (thanks Lea!)

AND... I am posting chapter four.

WARNING...cliffhangers ahead!

Thank you again for everything.

Lisa

PS. Don't forget to go to jumptheshark.com and vote that Buffy the Vampire Slayer 'jumped the shark' (went down the toilet) when Tara was murdered! If you did vote, but never got an email from "shark" thanking you, that vote was NOT counted.

*Edited to add thank yous for the replies!

Hi guys,

In the WAY overdue thanks category…

ANGE:

Glad you like the addition of mini-wiccans. As you can see, the bad feeling you had was right on track.

BUT, I promise that will be fixed soon. Of course, that will be followed by a huge ass cliffhanger. ;-)

Thanks for writing. Sorry it took so long!

L

WTLUV:

Have no fear, Willow and Tara will always find each other in my stories. See, when Willow made that promise on the show, it meant something to me. Sadly it did not mean squat to the people who wrote the line.

Look for the wiccan bunch to expand, and look for trouble. It can come out of left field. ;-)

Thanks from writing, and thank your friends. Keep it up! I send emails every week and I include the latest ratings (with Buffy bringing up the rear every time!) I also pass along any stupid quotes by JW and his flying butt monkeys.

Thanks again,

L

JENNPURR

Thanks for the reply. You've been so good to me. I always know you will post a reply. Look for some sunshine with a storm on the horizon for our gals. Yes, cliffhanger is season is here!

L

LEATHERQUEEN:

Yes, cliffhangers are back in style and I suspect it will only get worse. ;-)

Warn your GF and have her prepare for the worst. Still, you know where our witches will be in the end… together!

L

MISSQUIRKY:

Yup, back together again. There is much more angst ahead, but I hate unhappy endings. And I can't promise they won't be separated again… nope…. can't do that. ;-)

Thanks for the reply.

L

LONEWOLF22:

I am a sucker for reunion scenes. Can you tell? ;-)

I see Tara as being a loving and very touchy-feely mom. Kinda' like the way she is a touchy-feely GF.

As for those keepers… check chapter four. I think you will be satisfied with their punishment.

Thanks again,

L

MOUSE:

I love the distractions. I love feedback. Feedback ho…pretty much…well, me. Glad you are enjoying the new story.

L

JENNY:

Thank you. Having you get 'lost' in a story is a huge compliment! Have faith, (not THAT Faith) all will be well!

L

ZILLEE

I think I want your job! They let you read on the job? Wow. Or…do they not know they let you read on the job? ;-)

I think the Fluffy thing will haunt Buffy for some time.

Tell your GF that you can pretend to have a flock of lesbian warriors at your beck and call. She just has to go by several names!

Thanks L

Everyone,

thank you so much for all the support. I won't have time for many replies in the Milestones thread before I leave town. I will, however, get to it as soon s I get back! Thanks again,

Lisa

Edited by: Lisa of Nine at: 8/23/02 10:34:00 am

Post subject: Re: FF: Unexpected Consequences (Thread III)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2002 1:08 am 
new to the archive :) And you can still leave feedback!

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Tara and Willow

Accept NO subsitutes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:54 pm 
Hi. I found this Fic before i saw it on here, and i think it is wonderful. I couldn't stop reading it, its perfect, or as close to perfect as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:26 pm 
Pale Dreamer.....I certainly hope you've found the sequel, "Milestones" on the Pens board. It's just as awesome as this original, and there are currently 15 chapters. All Kittens are hoping for an update soon while Lisa writes her magic! If you haven't checked out "Milestones" please do, it's definitely a great read! Enjoy! Nation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
Hello Lisa,
I wanted to thank you for writing your beautiful story Unexpected Consequences and it's follow up Milestones. I couldn't stop reading them!!! (I was up to two in the morning finished them yesterday.)

I tried sending you an email but I don't know if you got it so I wanted to post here also...

I was a very emotional journey. I didn't know weither I was laughing one minute or crying my eyes out the next. (Fortunately, a happy ending was waiting for me at the end)

I couldn't get enought of:

'Panic Willow' - Peas with breakfast!
'Mamma Bear' Tara - I know Tara was protective but I never would have thought she would threaten to kill Amy.
Intense snuggles - the entire reading audience was probabily drooling. Not just because of the bedroom antics but also because you've captured perfectly the heartfelt, soulfelt love, intimacy, caring, trust, and endlessness between Willow and Tara. *sigh*
'Roaming Eyes' Buffy! I almost couldn't believe it (but I could understand it) Who wouldn't fall for Tara?
Willow and Tara concieving a child. (Oh do I wish this were possible!!!).
The agnst was fine as long as I know our girls would be okay in the end. (Great cliffhangers) If I had read this chapter by chapter, having to wait to find out what happened next, I'd be pulling my hair out.

Thank you so much!!!

I was thinking about something you mentioned in 'Milestones' about Willow and Tara getting married before Brianna's conception. A Willow and Tara marrage is something I'd think a lot of folks would love to read. It's just an idea but I think it'd make a great third part?

I wanted to ask your permission if I could get a copy of Unexpected Consequences and Miilestones. I love reading them and would like to have a copy away from my computer. I promise it would be for my reading use only.

Thanks for listening to my ranting. I usually go the the Kitten, the Witch and the Bad Wardrobe for happenings and postings. You can find me there under the name Tangetman.

Please keep up the incredible writing and thank you for sharing something very special.

Sometimes you can choose the path you follow
Sometimes your choices are made for you
And sometimes you have no choice at all

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:11 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Unexpected Consequences is absolutely THE greatest fic that I had ever read...

Many congratulations for the fic.

How wonderfull it would be if we had a spin off like this story =)

Crongratulations again! Just loved the fic. :applause

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:00 am 
3. Flaming O

this fic surpassed soo many of my favourite epic fics! i loved it, and am actualy re-reading it now :P
congrats on an awesome fic!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:07 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Ok, The last chapter i read of Milestones was Chap 16 i believe... and it was a cloffhanger. Wheres the rest of the story?? i havent been able to find it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 572 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next