The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: No, no update yet
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:31 am 
I agree with Ruth. Get better first, then worry about the fic. But do hurry with the getting well. I am impatient. ;)

Post subject: Re: I can beg and i might!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:51 am 
yeah, what they said. don't let the stress of impatient kittens add to your unwellness. we kitties will wait (not necessarily patiently) by the kitchen door all the live-long day for our little bowls of cream...mmm, tara-cream...:love

so feel better. get lots of naps and have dreams of witchy goodness.

--jenny

I'm under your spell...lost in ecstasy, spread beneath my willow tree...

"We find magic everywhere" --Dar Williams

Post subject: Re: No, no update yet
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:56 am 
Get well soon Mike and take it easy. This fic is worth the wait :)

You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate
Amber Benson

Post subject: get well Mike
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:15 am 
I love your story and wish you the very best. If only you had the cumulative joy of every smile you've ever brought to every kitten's face with this story, you'd be better in no time. :) As it is, I send some hot soup and Kleenex your way. Take care.

Wow, that was so close to being empowering. --"Same Time, Same Place"

Edited by: ruby at: 10/29/02 4:16:35 pm

Post subject: Re: get well Mike
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:06 pm 
Thanks for the ’get wells’ everybody!

And ruby, aww that’s so sweet! The hot soup and Kleenex have been ‘specially useful, since no sooner did I get rid of the flu, but I was hit by a stinker of a cold!

All clearing up now though, and I’m back to the writing. I’m about 4000 words in, and the big dust up in the Bronze is just finished. Intense W/T naughtiness to come (as it were), and then the wrap-up. I have a feeling I’m going have to do a redraft though, since I wrote much of it with streaming eyes and a streaming nose (ick), and that doesn’t usually lead to good prose! Plus, I think it needs to be funnier. If I can get the last part up before next weekend I will, but no promises I’m afraid. Thanks for being far more patient than I deserve!

--Mike.

--------------------------------

Always.........

Post subject: YAAAAY!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:23 am 
Your going to update!!! Yay yay yay yay yay! IloveyouIloveyouIloveyouIloveyou! I get to read more WtVS goodness! *bouncity good*!

ok, done now, sry.

"This is normal tenn stuff. You join chat rooms, you write poetry, you post dooky hours of fanfic... It's all normal, right?" -Willow, "Help"

Post subject: Re: get well Mike
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 6:12 am 
im happy ur feeling better Mike cant wait for an update but u can take ur time :) as long as its as good as the first parts But i have no doubt it will be :)

The word "gulp" comes to mind.

Post subject: Re: WtVS: Pilot Episode: HELLMOUTH HIGH
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 8:45 pm 
I was just looking around and my curiousity got the best of me. You've done a really good job nailing Willow's personality!

-Allyson

"After one take, Joss did say, 'Can we have one that's less like you're going to sleep together in about five minutes?'" - Alyson Hannigan

Post subject: gotta ask
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:59 am 
I love your quote alyson. where is it from?

and i love your fic! *kisses mike of nancy tribe's feet*

I wish i could write fic...

Post subject: Progress report
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:48 am 
allyson12 - Thanks, and welcome to the story!

MellindraX, mocha fiend 22 and everyone else – In case you think I’ve forgotten you – or in case you’ve forgotten all about the story! – once again I have to apologise for taking so long. I’ve been battling to find the time just to visit the board, let alone write. But the time has been found, and now I just can’t stop writing the damn thing! This last part is going to be the longest part of all. I’m now past 9000 words and still going. I could split it and post now, but I won’t. It’s time the whole thing was finished and done with in one go. I’ve got 16 pages so far, and 6 of those are solid W/T sexiness (NC-17, I think.) It’s damn hard to stop those girls from shagging each other senseless, but I’ll just have to. Even if it means saving what Willow does with the liquid soap till another episode….

Give me a few more days, and it should finally be polished and ready to go. At last.

--Mike.

Always.........

Post subject: Re: gotta ask
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:39 am 
:bounce :thud :bounce :thud :bounce :thud :bounce :thud

six! six spicy pages! aaaagh aagh aaagh!

...that was the count from sesame street appreciating your finale, mike. in case you didn't get that. as for me, the non-muppet-type human girl eagerly awaiting your literary candy, all I can say is....humma humma! story now!!!!!!!!!!

--jenny

WILLOW: I believe these chicken feet are mine!

Edited by: JewWitch18 at: 11/10/02 7:40:26 pm

Post subject: WtVS: pilot episode: Hellmouth High - final update!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:12 am 
Okay Jenny….story now!

I can’t believe it’s almost a month since I posted Act 5, Part 3. Ah well. Here it is at last, the final part of this story. Act 5, Part 4 – or Part 10 of 10 posted, since I screwed it up by writing way more than I ever intended! I hope the ending doesn’t let the rest down.

Title: WtVS: Pilot Episode: Hellmouth High

Author:
Mike of the Nancy Tribe

Rating: NC-17 for this part, PG-13 for everything before it.

Disclaimer: The characters belong to Joss Whedon and ME. I’ve taken liberties with them. So sue me.

Distribution: I don’t mind, but ask first, okay?

Pairings: Willow & Tara. Buffy & Cordelia (sorry about that!)

Spoiler Warning: Not really since it’s AU.

Summary: The story so far: Willow, Tara, Buffy and Cordelia are all 16, and all at Sunnydale High. Willow’s the Slayer, Tara has quickly become her ever-lovin’ witchy girl, Buffy’s the Xanderesque sidekick, and Xander’s a vampire. The story roughly follows the events of ‘Welcome to the Hellmouth/The Harvest’, but with many differences. Now, after many adventures, the time of the Harvest has arrived, and at the Bronze, the big rumble’s about to go down. Now read on….

WtVS: Pilot Episode: HELLMOUTH HIGH

ACT 5, PART 4

Cordelia’s skirt was made of soft, black Napa leather, and slit both sides to the waistband. Shiny and slinky, it clung to her thighs and butt like syrup to a pancake.

And it was shorter than a midget doing the limbo under a Chihuahua.

Her strapless leopard skin top showed enough cleavage for a bloodhound to get lost in. And top was definitely the right word, since there was no middle. A Lear jet could have landed on the acres of skin between it and the skirt.

She looked around at the eyes that were scanning her as she and a posse of other girls came down the stairs to the dance floor. There was definite droolage from the seniors and frat boys, but not all the eyes on her were male. Quite a few girls were checking her out too, and not just in a Look at the skanky ho! kind of way.

She smiled, smugger than a smug bug in a smug rug. Oh yes, she thought. Queen C still rules!

But she couldn’t see the only one that actually mattered. Where the hell was Buffy? If she’d already helped save the world, why wasn’t she here yet? And if she hadn’t – well, why was the world still here? To Cordy, it was that simple.

The Bronze was getting packed. Pretty much since the start of the eclipse, the pre-fumigation party had become the ‘Dude! Where’s the Sun?’ party. The early dark outside was spooky, but that just added an extra tingle to the fun. Okay, the rain of stones wasn’t cool, and the invasion of wrigglers was a bit oogy, but that soon passed. In the grand scheme of Saturday night partydom, it was no big. Heck, this was Sunnydale, home of the wacky!

To help the mood, some joker had put on a tape of the Twilight Zone theme, then launched into Strange Days by The Doors. Now they were playing Springsteen’s Trapped Again. Which, they soon found out, was kind of ironic.

Because about five bars in, the door slammed shut.

Cordy spun round, hoping to catch a glimpse of that golden hair that looked so good spread over a pillow. Or up against a wall. Or trailing in her face. Instead, it was just a bunch of guys and a girl who had barged in, and who were now spreading out around the club. The red and blue lighting made them hard to see, but she thought they were a real ugly crew. Pit-bull ugly.

Ah nuts, she thought. Still no Buffy. And all this mega-hotness going to waste.

“Ooh Cordelia, you look amaaazing!” said a girl as she danced by.

“Well duh!” said Cordy, dismissively. There was no doubt - being her was just an awesome responsibility. Wanda and Harmony hung by her shoulder, basking in the reflected glory.

Although she loved the attention – actually, she craved it like unlimited credit at Neiman Marcus – there was only one person she wanted to appreciate what was inside the designer gear. It was a shock when she realised, not too long ago, that she might actually love Buffy.

And not just for the hot monkey sex.

She shivered deliciously at the thought, remembering the soft ropes and velvet ribbons from that morning’s make-up adventure. And afterward, they just lay there at total ease, tracing each other’s features with their fingers – before the can of whipped cream and the glove puppet made an appearance.

But it still rankled that Buffy had left her to hang with those freaky hero-types at the library. None of them would know a style statement if it bit them in the ass. And vampires in the mix? Just so non-classy. She doubted if any of them had enough brain cells to organise a baby shower, let alone an apocalypse.

Dammit Buff! she thought. Get your tight tushie in here!

Then the lights went out and the music stopped.

“Hey!” said Cordelia, hands on hips. “How’s everyone gonna see me!

“Oh, I can see you just fine,” said a voice by her ear. “Just like I did in the changing room that day.” She knew that voice, and it made her skin crawl. Which, considering how much she was showing, was a lot of skin to be crawling.

“You really have got a bod to die for, princess,” said the voice. At that moment, the yellow spotlight above the stage snapped on, revealing a face that only a mother vampire could love.

She started to scream, but Xander Harris clamped a cold hand over her mouth. “Stick around kiddo,” he said. “The show’s just gettin’ started.” Then he turned her face towards the stage where Luke had emerged into the light.

There were shrieks from the audience when they saw his evil features, and some started to edge towards the exit, where they found the door bolted, and guarded by something with a face just as ugly.

Wanda and Harmony backed away into the shadows. At least one of them stood on the fingers of Jonathon Levinson, who was in the middle of wetting himself under a table.

“Well, hi there, laydeez and gennulmen!” said Luke in his cheesiest quiz-show-host-from-hell voice. “I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is, the party is just beginning. The bad news….ah well, the bad news is, it’s just beginning for me, and ending for you. Tonight is the last one any of you will ever see. So….let’s make it a good one, whaddaya say? Could I have the first contestant please?”

The burly doorman was dragged onto the stage, blinking in the harsh light. Luke smiled through his fangs, and wrapped his arm around the man’s head. “Hi there,” he said. “What’s your name and where do ya come from? No, on second thought, don’t bother. I really don’t care. I’m only here for the drinks, after all.”

The man screamed as Luke sank his teeth in, to gasps from the watching crowd. He drank for a minute, then dropped the dead guy to the floor, licking his lips and considering the taste. “Hmm. Not bad, but too much weed in the blood. I want the Master free, not stoned out of his frickin’ gourd. Bring me a fresh one!”

Cordelia struggled and whimpered in Xander’s grasp as she saw a young girl being grabbed and led to the stage. Followed by another. And another. The empties were dragged away into the wings, never to be seen again. Although the dumpster out back was unusually full next day.

“Pucker up babe, you’re next,” he said in Cordy’s ear. “You’re gonna make a real snackalicious treat for the Master. Heck, with your blood, I bet he could get a whole arm free!”

“Ah, that’s more like it!” said Luke, grinning as he bit into the latest girl’s throat. “Smooth and yummy! But I need more. Give me more!”

As the power flowed through him, Luke could sense the Master pushing at the walls of his prison. It was beginning to soften and stretch like warm taffy as the energy of human souls poured into him from the Vessel. Soon now it would break apart, and the last night of all would begin.

Xander pushed Cordelia forward. Nearby, Darla bounced on her toes, clapping her hands in anticipation of leftovers. “Here ya go, boss man. Get your meat-munchers round this little dish.”

“Buffyyyy!” she yelled, as she was forced onto the stage.

“Wow, this one’s hot!” said Luke, flexing his fingers. “So spicy and rich, I might even get gas! But what the hell….

Feed me, Seymour. Feed me!

----------------------------------------------

“Oh god,” said Giles.

“- and you oughta see what she can do with an oven mitt and a jar of honey!” said Buffy.

“Just shoot me. Shoot me now.” Giles gritted his teeth and turned his face to the sky.

The Watcher was trying very hard to be deaf as he and Buffy made their way round the back of the building. He’d tried reciting the Nine Rules of Cross-Referencing, but couldn’t get past number five. Now he was reduced to going la la la in his head. Which wasn’t really working.

“Cordy loves honey. I do too. Do you love honey, Giles?”

“Buffy!”

“And there’s a little trick she does with her –“

“BUFFY!” He couldn’t take any more. Giles grabbed her by the shoulders, shaking her till it seemed like her head was ready to drop off. Her face suddenly became hidden by a frizzy waterfall of hair.

“Huh? How? What?” she said, parting the hair with her fingers and peeking out curiously. “Giles?” She blinked wildly, looking puzzled and annoyed at the same time. “Where’s the car? Where are we? And what the hell are you doing? Let’s try the last one first.”

“Just trying to get you back to what – for you – passes as normality. You were rather um, shaken up after our little trip. You’ve been somewhat….out of it for a while.”

“The car! Oh my god! I told you not to let me drive! Didn’t I tell you?”

“Yes, yes you did,” said Giles, as they reached the back door to the Bronze. “Mea culpa. My contrition is overwhelming. Now, help me find something to open this door with.”

“Can’t we just knock?” said Buffy. “With your head, preferably? I’m thinkin’ law suit for whiplash here.” She gingerly swivelled her neck around, listening for popped muscles and broken bones.

“Or perhaps we could cut our way in with your chainsaw-like wit. If you want to see your uh, friend Cordelia again, help me find something that resembles a crowbar.”

“Cordy! Oh god! If those freaks hurt her, I’ll….Giles, we gotta get in there!”

“Ah, on the same page at last, are we?”

“And where the hell’s Supergirl and Wonderwitch? Shouldn’t they be stormin’ the Bastille right now?”

From way above and round the corner, Giles heard the faint smash of breaking glass.

“I um, I think the revolution’s just getting started,” he said, crossing his fingers.

Luke’s incisors were inches from Cordelia’s nummy neck when a vampire plummeted from the lighting platform, and broke into powder at their feet.

“Uh, sorry,” came a hesitant voice from above them. “Should I uh, should I get the dustbuster on that?”

Luke looked up, to see Willow leaning over the railing. “You!”

“Uh, hi!” she waved. “Did, did someone here order a Slayergram?”

Willow’s hands were shaking a little, but she took strength from the kiss Tara blew her as the witch crept off down the stairs. Come on Rosenberg, she told herself. Gotta use the Force now. She took a deep breath, launched into a handspring, and vaulted straight over the railing, landing smack in the centre of a pool table.

Butt first.

Ohhh, that wasn’t pretty, she thought, feeling the shock travel up her spine. But she didn’t have time to be more embarrassed, as two vampires lunged for her, one from each side. Wincing as she leapt off the table, she surprised herself by easily taking out one with the thin end of a cue, while the other fell back from a well-aimed pool ball in the face.

Tara had counted nine of them coming inside. Seven to go, thought Willow, trying to look all Slayery and not at all majorly wigged and spaz-like as she assumed a fighting stance. From the corner of her eye she saw Tara reach the side of the stage, and willed her love to be careful.

“I hoped you’d come,” growled Luke. “I’m going to split you open like a pot roast, and feed your soul to the Master! Bring her to me!”

“A-And a very merry unbirthday to you, too!” Willow gulped, preparing to rush the stage, and wishing with all her heart she didn’t have to. Right then, only the thought of being safe and snuggly with Tara again held her together.

She swallowed hard, but before she could start her run, two vamps broke out of the milling crowd and grabbed her arms, forcing them behind her. Then, shuffling towards her out of shadow with an evil grin on his face came another, and this time she knew him at once.

Xander Harris.

Uh-oh, this isn’t good, she thought, struggling against the hands that held her fast.

“Hey, it’s gatecrasher Will,” he said. “All big with the hero-type slayin’, but cute as ever.” He tugged on one of her bunches, and plinked her nose with his finger.

She contemplated biting it off, wondering at the same time why he was walking like John Wayne after too long in the saddle, with a cactus down the front of his pants.

But the thought was interrupted by a faint crunch of metal from the back, announcing that Giles and Buffy had finally cracked open the door. She caught a glimpse of the Watcher starting to usher people out in single file, while Buffy disappeared into the crowd, probably searching for Cordelia….

….Who took advantage of the distraction, yelled in a really pissed voice, “Hey bozo! Mr. Gucci says Hi!”, slammed a stiletto heel deep into Luke’s foot, and wriggled out of his grasp while he bellowed in pain.

As luck would have it, she fled from the stage straight into the arms of a sweetly-smiling Darla.

“Hello thugar!” said the vampire. Her lips and tongue were still swollen and scarred from the garlic Buffy had mashed into her mouth the night before, and she seemed to have developed a lisp. “Where’th the little blonde bitchth tonight? Thure hope you haven’t had a lover’th thpat. I wath tho looking forward to thlicing her up with a ruthty knife, then wearing her thkin ath a thcarf!”

“Eww!” said Cordy. “Soaking wet here, and grossed out!”

“Oh my,” said Darla, letting her eyes roam south over Cordelia’s dramatic cleavage, bronzed midriff, and impressive legs. “Ith thith a fathion look, or what hookerth today alwayth wear?”

“It’s something you don’t have the bones for, Morticia,” Cordy replied haughtily, spotting Tara creeping up from behind with a stake. “Oh, and by the way, you floss-haired freak? Time to go bye-bye!”

“Huh? Ohhh….that thuckth!” said Darla, dissolving into dust with a disgusted look on her face.

Cordelia sneezed. “Uggh! That can’t be healthy! Is vamp dust allergenic? Do I need shots?”

“Cordy, go!” said Tara, pushing her away with a hand between the shoulder blades. “Go find Buffy and help everyone get out! I need to get to Willow!” Cordy went, but before Tara could follow, a gnarly hand grabbed her ponytail and yanked her backwards.

“Not so fast, witch,” snarled Luke, as he took fistfuls of her cardigan and dragged her back up the steps to the stage. “I told you outside, your blood is gonna be mine! The Master needs all he can get!” He locked her into a bear hug from behind, and as her ribs were squeezed tighter and tighter, Tara’s mind raced through the few spells she knew, and those she’d seen in her mom’s books. But the name and thought and image of Willow was blotting everything else out.

It was hard to make out from the spot lit stage, but she thought she could see the white-shirted figure of the redhead taking a fist to the face while two vampires pinned her arms. Every blow the girl took, Tara could feel, but she barely had the breath to cry out. Oh Will! she sobbed in her head. Be brave! I love you Will! I love you! She sagged, tears brimming over. I still believe in you Will!

But no matter what her heart might hope, her head told her, We’ve lost, we’ve lost….

Giles, just then, was thinking much the same. The room wasn’t emptying fast enough. He needed to get the main door unbolted, but the vampire clinging to his back and scrabbling for his throat didn’t seem inclined to help. He rammed himself backwards against the wall, but the creature held on. When another rushed at him head on, he knew it was the end….

…Until the moment Buffy and Cordelia took its legs out from under it, pounded on it with heels both stiletto and chunky, and sent it back to hell with what looked suspiciously like a wooden eyeliner pencil.

“See Buff!” said Cordelia, triumphantly. “Told you L’oreal’s the way to go!”

“No doubt about it,” said Buffy. “Perfect poofage in a stylish stick!”

“Err….Help….needed….here!” rasped Giles, deep in the throes of being throttled.

“Oops, sorry G-Man!” said Buffy, her eyes suddenly lighting on the weapons bag discarded against the wall. “Be right with you!”

The vampire riding Giles’s back, with its arms wrapped around his throat, was startled when Buffy tapped it on the shoulder. “Hey, you funky party weasel!” she said. “This undead gig of yours – hope it comes with a good dental plan!” Then she smashed it in the mouth with the handle of a short axe.

As it fell from the librarian, spitting out teeth, Buffy followed through with the axe, the sharp blade sending the head spinning into dust balls along with the body. “Now, that’s gotta hurt!”, she said. “I hope.”

Giles straightened up, still panting, and gestured towards the front door. “Open,” he gasped. “Open it, quick!”

While Cordelia ran to unbolt the door, Buffy rummaged again in the weapons bag, coming up with something that made her eyes shine. “Ooh, lookee what I found!” The miniature crossbow was loaded, and the mechanism fully primed. Giles looked on in horror as she waved it about, trying to settle on a target.

“For god’s sake, put it down!” he cried. “That thing’s got a hair trig – “

But the bolt was already on its way.

Willow was feeling pain with every blow that Xander Harris could rain on her, and it forced her to her knees.

But nothing hurt like the sight before her on the stage.

She saw Tara, slumped in the crushing embrace of the vampire called Luke, as he pretended to bite her, again and again. He was taunting her, snapping his teeth playfully near the witch’s neck, then grinning down at the Slayer, mouthing the words “You’re next.” But Willow hung on, setting her jaw against the tirade of punches. She believes in me, she thought. In me, because she loves me, not ‘cos I’m the Slayer. I can do this. I can do this….for her.

Tara! she cried in her mind. Hold on baby! It can’t end like this. I won’t let it.

Then everything changed so fast.

With the main door open, people started streaming out faster than before. And from out of nowhere, a crossbow bolt buried itself in the ass of one of the vamps holding Willow.

Suddenly, her left arm was free.

Gritting her teeth, she bunched up her tiny fist, and with a wordless cry of absolute crankiness unleashed, swung it in a haymaker punch deep into the guts of the vamp on her right. As he let go of her and doubled over, her next move came to her in a flash of just knowing. Springing up from her knees, she did something resembling a bunny hop, and landing on her left foot, delivered a ferocious snap-kick upside his head.

As that one crawled away – to receive a contemptuous staking from Giles - the other creature wrenched the bolt from its butt with a yell and stabbed it at her. She blocked easily, slamming an open hand into its nose and hearing it splinter. It reeled back from her, seeing the furious glint in her eye, then ran for the door. Thrusting Giles out of the way, it tried to barrel through the last of the escaping audience, and disappear into the dark outside. But Buffy and Cordelia were waiting for it, crosses and stakes at the ready.

Willow stood panting slightly, but she could feel strength coursing in her blood, adrenaline zinging through her like a blast of pure oxygen. Muscles she’d only just discovered lay coiled like springs within her, and her bones were humming. Holy cow, I’m the Slayer! she thought to herself, as if realising it for the first time.

Then she turned her gaze on Xander Harris.

From the stage, Tara saw Willow begin to free herself, and hope surged back into her.

Someone had found the main power switch, and light flooded back into the Bronze. Love swelled in her, and Tara knew she’d never seen anything more beautiful, when she saw clearly the redhead in her crisp white shirt hanging out over black jeans, standing defiantly before the vampire called Xander.

But she also felt Luke’s breath hot on her neck as he snarled at the turn of events, and knew it was now or never. In desperation, she went searching in her mind for something that might work. A blurry image came of a page from her mom’s books. Yes, yes there it was! Through the pain of the bear hug, she made her fingers move in a certain way, and gasped out the word “Rigescere!”

Tara’s eyes widened as something about Luke grew instantly huge and hard, and pressed into her hip! Uh-uh, no way! she thought. She had commanded him to stiffen, so that she could wriggle out of his grasp, but this definitely wasn’t what she’d had in mind! Still, despite the stupid grin spreading over his face, it seemed to have startled him as well, and his grip on her loosened.

“Rigere!” she said quickly, getting it right this time, and breaking herself out of Luke’s embrace. The big vampire’s eyes darted around as he found himself frozen to the spot, unable to move a muscle. But Tara knew the spell wouldn’t last for long. “Willow!” she cried out, as she hunted around for something suitably sharp and stake-like.

“Okay Count Shmuckula,” said Willow, wearing her resolve face without even trying. “You’re between me and my girl. And I swear to you, nothing on this earth is gonna do that and live long!”

“Well, hark at the wannaslayerbe!” Xander spat. “You’ve come a long way, Will, but it ends here. For you and your little girly smooch-pal. This is the Master’s night, and he needs – Ah hell, screw the Master, your blood’s gonna be mine!

On that last word he leapt at her, but she saw it coming and moved inside, pummelling his grinning face with a fist. She followed up with a knee to the groin, which caused his jaw to drop almost to the floor. An odd, wheezy whistling noise escaped from his throat as his eyes crossed.

That’s for the bucket of frogs!” she said, emphasising with a kick that felled him. She planted her knees on his chest, battering him with both words and punches. “That’s for stealing my Barbie! And that’s for the time you burnt my homework! And that’s for when you put glue in my hair! And that’s for the zillion other ways you were just plain mean!”

Just then she heard Tara cry out her name, and looked toward the stage, understanding with a sob of relief that her girl was somehow free. But as she opened her mouth to call back, Xander grabbed hold of her shirt, and pulled her down to face him.

Through a dislocated jaw and a mouthful of broken yellow fangs, he was still grinning. “Forget the bitch,” he giggled insanely. “I’ve got what you need. Give us a kiss, Will.”

“Willow, catch!” yelled Buffy from across the room, where she had just finished off the escaping vampire. A stake flew through the air into Willow’s waiting hand. She caught it without even looking, and plunged it into Xander’s dead heart.

“Kiss this, you loser!” she said, as his grin turned to dust beneath her. “That’s for hurting Tara.”

Willow was shaking a little as she rose to her feet, but she knew it wasn’t over yet. On the stage, Luke was breaking loose from whatever spell Tara had cast on him, and he looked pissed.

“Tara!” she shouted. “Watch your back, baby!” Then she took a deep breath, a short run up, and a flying leap onto the stage, just as the big vamp pounded Tara into a pile of wooden chairs at the back. Willow skidded as she landed, rolled, and came to an untidy halt with Luke’s massive hand once again clamped on her throat.

“You need lessons, girl,” he said with a sneer. “But there just won’t be time.”

“Hey I’m, I’m a Slayer, not a cheerleader,” Willow gasped, trying to reach the stake that she’d thrust into her back pocket. “Speaking of which, I-I guess I’m here to uh, slay you. Do you, do you mind holding off on the yack while I just do that?”

“Oh, you’re gonna taste good,” said Luke. “A Slayer’s soul alone should be enough for the Master to ascend. And when he does….he’ll dance in your entrails and party on your bones!”

“There’s, there’s always an ick factor with you guys!” said Willow, feeling the stake settle into her hand just as Tara’s face appeared behind his shoulder. “But oh god, are you ever dumb!”

“?” he said, even as his jaws stretched for her neck.

Then Willow’s stake and the splintered end of a broken chair leg met in Luke’s heart at the same moment, and blew him apart.

And even before the dust between them had dissolved, Willow and Tara fell into each other’s arms.

“What the hell are you doing, Luke?” yelled the Master to nobody, his words echoing in the empty, candle-lit cavern. “Waiting for them to take numbers and form an orderly queue?”

It had to have been less than ten minutes since he’d felt the power of the last soul flow into him, but it seemed like an hour. Now he was pacing back and forth, poking an impatient claw at the mystical barrier that had softened at his touch, but showed no signs of coming apart.

“I ask you, just what does it take to get good minions these days? Health insurance and a 401k?” This he said aloud to a passing rat, who sat on a rock and seemed to taunt him with a twitch of its whiskers.

“Dammit, this world should be mine!” he raged, giving the barrier a good kicking. “Blood and souls, Luke! Give me blood and souls!”

But as he threw a bone at the rat – and missed – a shudder passed through him.

He felt the link with Luke dissolve as the Vessel crumbled into dust, and the barrier snapped back to its old, solid self with a defiant shimmer.

“Ohhhhhh crap!” he moaned, and fell to his knees.

The rat just chuckled.

Although the sun was dropping low in the sky, the unexpected end to the eclipse caught quite a few vampires in the open. At intersections all around the Bronze, little piles of smoking dust suddenly blossomed on the sidewalk, then blew away on the light breeze that sprang up. Only a half-roasted handful escaped through the sewers and tunnels back to the cold cavern, where a moaning Master chewed them out – literally – before sulkily slipping back beneath the stagnant surface of his scummy black pool.

Sunnydale was in for a quiet night.

“Is, is it over?”

“It’s all over, Will. We did it. You did it.”

Willow raised her face from where it was snuggled into Tara’s neck. “It’s we, baby,” she murmured, gazing into the blue eyes that always pierced her heart. “It’s always gonna be we.

Not even a blade of grass could have got between them at that moment, and their hands roamed all over, as if reassuring each other that everything was still there.

“Are you okay baby?” said Willow, with her eyes glistening. “I don’t want anything on that beautiful body broken, or bent or, or missing, y’know?”

Tara smiled, and took Willow’s face between her hands. “My love, I feel just great. All the badness is gone, and we’re alive, and I’ve got my girl. Nothing else matters. How do you feel?”

“I, I feel like laughing, and crying, and running round like a loon, and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna do at least one of those any minute, and, and….I feel horny as hell!” she whispered. “Am I bad?”

“Oh, you’re so bad, you’re evil!” Tara chuckled. “But evil’s good!” And with that she locked onto Willow’s mouth with her own and didn’t let go, even when the clapping started.

Only when the two-minute ovation became three did their lips and tongues finally part, and the girls turned, to see Giles, Buffy and Cordelia applauding them from the middle of the empty floor. Giles had a broad smile on his face, while Buffy was bouncing up and down joyfully. Cordy’s applause was restrained and polite, but she was smiling too.

Willow, however, was beaming when she leapt down from the stage, then turned and held her hands up to Tara.

“Do you trust me?” she said.

“As much as I love you,” said Tara, and launched herself off the platform into Willow’s waiting arms.

The redhead caught her with ease, spun her round twice, then planted a huge smacker on her lips before setting her feet on the floor. “God, I want you!” Willow murmured into her ear, and nibbling on the juicy lobe that suddenly presented itself.

“Unnnh, then take me!” Tara breathed back at her, a fiery gleam in her eyes and a shiver running up her spine.

Before they were surrounded, and the back-slapping and hugging could overpower them, Willow stepped back from the witch, put her hands on her hips, raised one eyebrow, and barked, “Tara! You. Me. Restroom. Now!

“Hey! That’s my line!” said a grinning Buffy.

With a low and dirty laugh, Tara put out her hand for Willow to grab, and allowed herself to be dragged away. As she went, she did a happy little backwards skip, and waggled her fingers in farewell.

“Well really!” said Giles, as they disappeared round the corner and down the dim hallway. “They, they could at least have let me say Well Done just the once! I-I-I mean, it’s not every day you avert the Apocalypse, is it?”

“I’m not taking any bets on it,” muttered Buffy.

“But I suppose….if they needed the bathroom that badly….”

“Giles, you read all the wrong kinds of books,” said Buffy, shaking her head as the Watcher went to retrieve his weapons.

“Hello! Hot momma getting cold here!” said Cordelia, tapping an elegantly-stilettoed foot and thrusting a barely-covered hip at Buffy. “I mean, this party may be a bust, but there’s more fun to be had around here than stomping deadbeat demony types! Is the ensemble – which, by the way, blew a hole in daddy’s credit card the size of Hoover Dam - gonna be totally wasted tonight?”

“Just takin’ a moment here, honey,” said Buffy, drawing in a deep breath. She liked the way Cordelia eyed her halter-top when she did that. “It’s been a big day, and I can see more of ‘em comin’.”

“But….the big boo is gone, right? We saved the day or whatever?”

“Oh yeah, babe. The big boo is now the big boo-hoo. His ass is well and truly slayed.”

Cordy slunk up to Buffy and ran a polished fingernail along her jaw. “Then why aren’t you telling me what a fox I am, action girl? You think I’m going to be out-Cordy’d by Xena Junior and her Gabrielle there?” She gave a seductive smile and let her finger fall into Buffy’s golden cleavage. “Let’s go slay some ass of our own!”

Buffy gulped. “Men’s bathroom?”

“Eww, no! Back room. Big couch. Really thick walls.”

“Race you!” said Buffy.

Their scampering feet echoed across the wooden floor.

“Uh, Buffy?” said Giles, collecting his axe from near the door. “There um, there seems to be a set of handcuffs missing from my bag. Have you seen….?”

He turned to find he was alone in the middle of an empty Bronze.

“Ah. Well. They’ll ah, they’ll turn up, I suppose.” He raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips.

“I’ll um, I’ll just start clearing up here then, shall I? Right. I’ll, I’ll be doing that then.”

They were breathing fit to bust when Willow pushed Tara against the inside of the restroom door, and fumbled to lock it with her left hand.

“I-I want….” began Willow.

“I know,” Tara gasped. “You can. I’m yours.”

Then Willow ran her hands up the sides of Tara’s body to her arms, and meeting no resistance, pushed her arms up high over her head, till the backs of Tara’s hands met the coolness of the wall above the doorframe. Willow’s hands followed, grazing over the smooth wool of the blonde’s cardigan, to where her own fingers could mingle with Tara’s, stretched high above them. They were both almost on tiptoe, every inch touching, the whole length of Willow pressing into all that was Tara. With mouths open and panting, their noses pressed together as they looked into each other’s half-closed eyes, and saw the depth of need that was there in both.

“I, I’m yours Will,” Tara breathed. “Body and soul. Now and always. T-Take it all.

“Oh god I love you,” Willow groaned, and let her lips fall onto Tara’s. They tasted, and drank all they could, the sweetness of soft skin and softer tongue flooding their mouths. The breath came harshly from their noses as they crushed their lips together, not wanting to lose the contact for an instant.

With their fingers locked tight overhead, and the swell of Willow’s breasts rubbing against her nipples through the cotton of her t-shirt, Tara felt the redhead slide a jeans-clad leg between her own. She squeezed her thighs together, felt the rough denim push against her, felt the heat of desire rising and spreading through her lower body. She wanted so badly, and all that she wanted was Willow. The one girl in all the world. That world was here and now, the rest didn’t matter. And the girl was here, and the girl was hers.

“I love you so much,” Tara tried to say, but her words got muffled and lost when Willow’s tongue claimed hers in a mad dance of passion and wetness. She could feel the wild pounding of a heart as their bodies sank into each other, but didn’t know if it was hers or Willow’s. Or both. She didn’t care. They belonged to each other, as they had from the first moment their eyes had met. This was lust and love together, as she knew it would always be with them. Just a finger on the back of her hand had been enough to make her catch her breath before today. This was so much more it made her want to cry, and yet she knew there would always be even more, because for them, it would never end. They wouldn’t let it.

When Willow’s lips finally left hers, the breath poured out of Tara in a rush, and she almost sank to the floor. They let their arms fall together, but Willow’s body held her up, and she rode the leg that pressed into her hot centre, sending shockwaves of pleasure rippling through her pelvis. Now the Slayer’s mouth was on her neck, sucking, licking, nibbling at her skin, roaming upwards to pull gently on her ear, ranging downwards to slide deliciously along her collarbone. Her ass filled Willow’s hands. She let her head loll back against the door, and her arms hang free by her sides. Eyes closed and mouth open, she abandoned herself to Willow’s touch, wallowing in the sensation of being held, and devoured, and taken.

Willow drank in the smell and taste of Tara, nuzzling and nipping at her, lapping at the little beads of sweat that coursed from her brow and trickled down her creamy neck. All the while Tara’s heat seeped into her thigh, and she thrust her own leg upwards to meet it, her hands circling, cupping, kneading Tara’s buttocks through the warm fabric of her skirt. Quickly, so quickly, the witch’s tiny whimperings built to a staccato gasp as she ground herself against Willow, squeezing and releasing, her hands now flat against the door behind, nails digging into the wood in time with the shudders that were surging through her body.

Below the waist Tara was on fire, her legs trembling and shaking as she melted. Helpless against the waves breaking within her, her chest tightened and heaved, and the final, aching, breathless moment burst out of her in a sound that could only take one form.

“Willooooow!”

The redhead, her face as bright and flushed as Tara’s, lifted her mouth from where it was sucking against the hollow of the blonde’s jaw, and looked at her as the tremors slowly began to subside. The throbbing heat against her thigh eased, but now she could feel the wetness that had spread from Tara’s skirt to her own jeans. Tears crept out from under Tara’s eyelashes, and Willow kissed them away.

“Oh baby,” she whispered. “A-Are you okay? I didn’t….I, I mean, I’ve never….Are you okay?”

When Tara could speak again, and stand on her rubbery legs without toppling, she pulled Willow’s hips towards her and shushed her with her mouth, trapping the Slayer’s tongue between her lips. Then she licked away Willow’s own tears, and gazed with hunger into the green eyes of the one she loved above all things.

“More,” she said, in a groan that started deep down in her Doc Marten boots. “For both of us!”

“Oh god yes!” Willow whimpered. “L-Lose the cardigan!”

“Lose the shirt!” Tara hissed back at her, the cardigan and t-shirt already being flung across the bathroom.

In a wild moment of Slayerness, Willow ripped at the neck of her white shirt, threads busting and pearl buttons flying everywhichway. “Um, oops,” she said, not caring a damn as the shirt fell in a bundle at her feet.

This time when they kissed it was with bare bellies and bare arms rubbing and sliding together, the touch of skin on skin generating pulses that gave them gooseflesh. At the same moment they reached around and unsnapped the other’s bra, pulling away for only a second to toss the unwanted cotton into the air, then looking at each other to see the pleasure register in their eyes.

“Oh, I see boobies,” breathed Willow. “Big, perfect Tara boobies that need me.”

“They do, they do!” Tara sighed, thrusting them into the warm hands that rose to meet them.

Willow stroked and caressed the pale breasts, lifting them, pushing at them with her palms, circling the hard nipples, then rolling her thumbs over them, each movement bringing forth a tiny gasp from Tara, that leaked out in the fleeting moments when Willow’s tongue wasn’t exploring the inside of her mouth.

The gasps became sharper when the redhead took each nipple between thumb and forefinger, and gently pinched them, at the same time softly scraping her teeth over Tara’s tongue. Then the witch brought her own hands into play, sliding them from a tense grip on Willow’s tiny waist, rippling across her ribcage, then up over her shoulder blades, to where her fingers could tangle themselves in Willow’s beautiful hair. Deftly she released the rubber bands that held the hair in bunches, and buried her hands in the tousled red mane.

Through the moans that were born from the exquisite aching in her nipples, Tara laughed silently. We have a drool situation here! she giggled to herself. Their kissing was wild, mouth and tongue sweeping across every inch of skin until their faces glistened wetly, and now the wetness mingled with sweat, and dripped from their chins.

And Tara laughed out loud when Willow seemed to have read her mind.

“Whoa, major droolage!” whispered the Slayer, pausing in her assault on Tara’s lips for air, though her nimble fingers kept up their teasing work on the witch’s nipples. “Trouble is, you’re just so darned mouth-watering!” So saying, she licked her way from the corner of Tara’s mouth, across the jaw-line to her ear, back across the smoothness of her throat to her chin, then dived down on a new heading.

Willow bent her head to Tara’s left breast, covered her teeth with her lips, and nipped at the hardened bud. Tara quivered, her back still pressed against the wooden door, and she gave out a little squeal of delight. She let her hands roam over Willow’s naked back, scraping her nails lightly but firmly up the girl’s spine. The resulting shudder pressed Willow’s face harder into her breast, and Tara kept it there with gentle pressure on the back of the Slayer’s head.

Then softness replaced pinching as Willow’s tongue bathed her nipple, gliding over it, circling round and round it, the tip flickering back and forth over the sensitive nub, making Tara squirm with pleasure. A pleasure heightened when the sucking began, a soft insistent drawing at the flesh that pulled a tiny mewing sound from the back of her throat.

Leaving a trail of wetness with her tongue, Willow turned her attention to the other breast and gave it the same loving treatment. Tara’s nerve endings were in flame as Willow’s lips and rasping tongue fluttered against her raw skin, and the heat that was now concentrated in her chest began to spread downwards through her belly. She wanted to be greedy and take the second climax that even now was building in her, but this was to be for both of them, and she so wanted to give as much pleasure – or more – as she was receiving.

With her hands she guided Willow’s face back up to hers and claimed her mouth with a searing kiss.

“Now you,” she murmured, in answer to the puzzlement in those beautiful green eyes.

With that, she spun Willow round so that her back was against the door, and fastened her hot mouth onto Willow’s right breast. Eyes closed and head rolling from side to side against the painted wood, the Slayer untangled Tara’s ponytail and rubbed the long fine hair over her own face, taking locks of it into her mouth and biting down as ecstatic shivers shot through her.

Tara moved back and forth from breast to breast, lapping, sucking, licking, flicking, making Willow’s nipples little points of flame, engorged with blood and throbbing against the witch’s tongue. The breasts were smaller than her own, but round and firm as apples, and Tara just wanted to devour them. The redhead groaned and her back arched as Tara opened wide and took almost an entire breast into her mouth. The heat and wetness engulfing every inch of her inflamed skin drove Willow wild, a wildness intensified when Tara took her other breast the same way a minute later.

Just when Willow thought she couldn’t take any more without screaming, Tara planted a last kiss on each nipple and straightened up, their mouths meeting again with even greater urgency and need. Then Tara’s hands were at her waist, feverishly popping the button on her jeans and drawing down the zipper. While one hand slid below the waistband at the back to cradle a smooth and perfect curve, the other flattened itself against Willow’s belly, fingers plunging downwards inside the damp cotton of her panties till they met heat, and a layer of tight curls.

Willow gasped as a finger slipped without ceremony between the hot wet folds of her skin, plunging in and out of her, a thumb pressing in hard circles against the little knot of flesh at the apex. She clawed at Tara’s back, making tiny shrieks of wordless noise that Tara stifled with her mouth. The finger drove in to the second knuckle, then the third, and Willow’s muscles contracted around it, held it in her molten centre as she jerked and shook against it. She was close but she hadn’t got there yet, and she wanted to wait, to share it. Her body protested, but she used her hand to gently withdraw Tara’s finger from her aching pussy, then turned it, and smeared her own juice over Tara’s full and willing lips. She’d tasted herself before, but never on another person, and it was so much sweeter from Tara’s giving mouth.

With her whole body trembling, Willow reached out and undid the snaps on Tara’s long brown skirt. It fell and bunched around her ankles, to be kicked off and disappear into one of the open stalls.

“Off! Take them off!” Willow gasped between kisses, but Tara didn’t know if she meant her own panties, or what remained of Willow’s clothes. Rational thought was drifting further and further from her mind. It turned out she meant all of it, so all of it went. Somewhere.

Her mouth still engaged with Willow’s, Tara lifted a foot to try to undo the long laces on her tall, black Doc Marten’s, but Willow stopped her with a lustful look from her shining green eyes.

“Leave the boots on!” she whispered, feeling the cold of the bathroom floor seeping into her own toes, but not giving a damn. It somehow heightened her feeling of nakedness.

She wrapped her arms and legs around Tara, rubbing a cool instep up and down the blonde’s calf, grazing her hip with a raised knee, and letting her hands explore from the nape of Tara’s neck to the crack of her ass. Her mouth she planted behind Tara’s ear, laying her tongue on the point where she could feel the blood pulsing beneath the skin.

Tara moaned, feeling giddy with all of Willow touching all of her. She felt the silky pressure of Willow’s breasts on hers, the insistent sucking at her throat, the slight scrape of toenails on her leg, the fingers that were leaving tracks of fire all across her skin. If she had ever in her life done this with another girl, it might have been good – but it would never be perfect. Willow was perfect, and this was heaven. All the love she felt for the redhead burst out of her in one huge sob, and when Willow raised her eyes to look at her, they were crying too.

“I, I….” Tara began haltingly, then stopped when Willow gave a tiny shake of her head.

“You, you don’t have to say it,” she breathed. “I know. I do too.”

Tara groaned through her tears, hugging the girl as tightly as she could. “Ohh, but I want to. I want to say it forever. I love you, Will. You can’t imagine how much I love you.”

“It can’t be more than I love you,” said Willow, taking away the tears with her lips. “It’s just not possible.”

Her throat was so tight with love and desire, Tara thought maybe it was possible, but she didn’t want to talk any more. She wanted to show her instead. With a kiss that seemed to reach deep down into Willow’s soul, Tara took her in her arms and spun her madly across the bathroom. After bouncing off the doorframe of one of the toilet stalls, Willow felt cold metal press into her flesh as her ass was backed into one of the row of grey wash basins, and it just added to the shivers that were dancing along her nerves.

Leaning into her, Tara’s hand again moved through Willow’s tight red fur, stroking and pressing down, then pushing her middle finger past the silky, welcoming lips and inside. Willow let out the breath she didn’t know she’d been holding, and Tara felt it on her neck like a hot summer wind. The Slayer writhed, impaled on the tip of a pistoning finger, as Tara felt Willow’s scalding juice run down her hand to her wrist.

Then Willow brought her own hand to Tara’s belly, to the damp brownish hair, and the skin that led somewhere she’d never been before. Even through the pleasure, she was scared. Everything felt so right, so perfect, she didn’t want to get it wrong, not for Tara, not for the girl who made her ache just by looking at her.

“I, I, I don’t kn-know how….” she said, gasping out the words as Tara’s thumb rolled against the hard nugget of her clitoris. She could feel Tara’s guilty smile against her face.

“N-Nor do I, sweetie. Just, just do what feels good!”

Willow laughed, but it joined with a sharp intake of breath as Tara curled her finger inside her, and it came out as a hiccup. She covered her embarrassment by burying her tongue in Tara’s mouth, then buried her own middle finger, deep and slowly, within Tara’s pussy. This time it was the witch’s turn to catch her breath as she clamped down on the finger inside, and felt the heel of Willow’s palm press against the fiery nub of her own clit. They shook against one another as the passion mounted, nipping and licking at each other’s mouth and chin, their free hands making patterns of desire from thigh to hip to breast and back again.

“Two!” Tara hissed, curving her index finger to join the other in the Slayer’s slick heat. Willow followed suit, and their groans echoed off every tile in the bathroom. Her eyes glazing over and chest thumping, Willow squeaked out “Three!” Her third finger pushed aside the inner folds of Tara’s pussy, then Tara did the same to her, filling her, stretching her, turning her liquid core white hot. Their entangled legs threatened to buckle and give way, but they clung to each other, cheek against sweating cheek, stomach muscles tightening and relaxing at the pressure, giving out little cries that only the other could hear, pumping and squeezing and grinding against their fingers until they both came with an exultant shudder and a gasp of the other’s name, almost at the same moment.

On the way down from the precipice, as the pounding of their hearts slowed and their vision began to clear, they kept their fingers inside, revelling in the touch and the wetness. Willow realised that she had come nearly as much from knowing that she was inside Tara, giving her pleasure, loving her, as from what Tara herself was giving her. I love her so much, she sighed in her head. There’s nothing else but her. My everything.

Through joyous tears, Tara saw herself in the mirror behind Willow. I’m whole, she silently told the quaking, breathless image. I’m whole and happy and in love. And I won’t let anything in this world break us apart. Not ever.

With one movement, one voice, they looked into each other’s eyes and said, “I love you.” The kiss that followed was salty from the tears, slow and tender, but never less than passionate, and it lasted beyond the point when their bodies had ceased quivering.

Carefully, softly, Tara withdrew her hand from Willow with a sucking, liquid sound, and the Slayer followed, with a look of regret. They watched themselves taste each other from their fingers, savouring the sweet, musky flavour. Then playfully, Tara daubed the dripping juice on Willow’s face and across her brow like tribal paint, ending with a sticky dab on the tip of her nose. A grinning Willow offered all three of her fingers to Tara’s mouth, groaning when the witch hollowed her cheeks to suck them in and run her wicked tongue over every pad, crease and knuckle.

Only when she was sure every drop was cleaned up did Tara lean in to Willow’s ear, and whisper, “Next time….I, I want to drink from the source.”

Willow gulped. “Oh yes,” she sighed. “Oh yes. But, but only if I can too.”

A mischievous Tara looked her up and down, and said, “Will, I, I know you’re the Slayer and all, but are you really that bendy?”

Willow’s tiny frown cleared quickly. “I mean from you, doofus!” she giggled, pulling Tara to her and kissing her with all the strength she had left in her lips. Which was quite a lot, considering.

“And by the way,” she murmured. “You have a beautiful cranny.”

One side of Tara’s mouth lifted in that wonderful, crooked smile that Willow loved. “A-And the nooks?”

Love the nooks,” Willow purred. “Wanna learn so much more about the nooks. Is there a textbook I can borrow? Can I study you? I so wanna be research girl and get lots and lots of homework! To hell with the slaying, I want an A-plus and a gold star in Tara nookage!”

“Oh, I see much study in your future,” said Tara. “And in mine.”

“And uh, and what else do you see in my future, witch girl?”

“Me,” said Tara, resting her forehead against Willow’s. “Me by your side, no matter what. The Slayer and the Witch, forever. Whatever comes, we’ll take it on, together.”

She kissed the incredibly cute tip of Willow’s nose, tasting the juice that she’d dabbed there. “But, but I don’t know if I can handle Mr. Giles being pissed at us – in, in a very nice English way, of course – if we don’t get out of this bathroom soon!”

“Oh god!” said Willow. “They must have been waiting around for us for ages! I um, I can’t think what happened to make me forget them….” she added, tweaking Tara’s nipple and looking up at her coyly with her tongue peeking out from between her teeth.

“Can’t imagine,” said Tara, raking her nails down the sweet curve of Willow’s ass. “But if I know Buffy and Cordy, they’ll have found a way to keep their hands busy!”

“And Giles, well, he’s a school librarian,” Willow offered hopefully. “He’s gotta be used to the quiet, and, and long days of seeing no one. Dontcha think?”

“Mm,” agreed Tara. “Will, where’s my bra?”

They both looked around at the wreckage of their wildness. Buttons from Willow’s shirt littered the floor, along with her jeans and shoes. The shirt itself lay bundled up near the door. Her panties were caught on the corner of the last mirror, next to the wall lamp from which her bra was dangling. Tara’s t-shirt and cardigan were draped across the wash basins, tangled around the faucets, while her panties hung from the sanitary towel dispenser. Her skirt was on the floor in one of the stalls, next to the one where they found her bra. In the toilet bowl.

“Eww!” said Willow.

“Oops!” said Tara. “Don’t think I’ll bother. Come on Will, we’d um, we’d better wash, or Mr. Giles’ll wonder at the general ickiness of our faces. Being English, I don’t know if he’d um, understand, y’know?”

Willow watched the way Tara’s ass moved as she walked across to the basins. “Dear god, you’re sexy in just those boots!” she growled, stalking up to her and sliding her hands round to cup Tara’s breasts.

“Um….d’you think Giles would mind waiting….just a bit longer….?”

When Buffy and Cordelia emerged from the back room, Giles was dozing on the bottom step to the stage, with his face against the wall, his glasses skewed to one side, and just a slight hint of drool.

Buffy snickered, and slipped something shiny back into his weapons bag.

“Hey!” said Cordelia. “I could have had my turn with those if I’d known Mr. Tweed here was going to take a nap!”

“Cordy, you’re insatiable,” said Buffy, grinning.

“And don’t you forget it!” answered Cordelia, flashing her eyes and straightening the slits in her tiny, slinky skirt.

A good ten minutes later, Willow and Tara, walking lazily and dreamily with their arms around each other, came back to find Buffy standing over Giles, yelling “The books are on fire!”

Like something furry startled out of hibernation, he fell off the bottom step and sat there blinking up at her. “I-I-Is it time for tea?”

“It’s time to go, sleepyhead,” said Buffy, ruffling his hair and relishing the annoyed look on his face. “The books are safe, and so is the world, I guess. At least, for now. Right, Will? Uhhh, Will?”

“Mmmf, busy now, ask later,” said Willow, her voice low and muffled, due to the fact that her lips were once again mating lustily with Tara’s.

Buffy sidled up to them and whispered, “Sooo, I guess that’s one itch well and truly scratched, huh?”

“Many itches to go,” murmured Willow, running her tongue along Tara’s lower lip.

“And much scratching,” said the witch, her blue eyes full of her promise to Willow. “A lifetime’s worth.”

“Holy happy-ever-after!” Buffy sighed, turning back to the others. “Can someone please get a room for Itchy and Scratchy here? Preferably not a bathroom? I wanna come to the Bronze again, y’know?”

By the time Willow and Tara surfaced, Giles had straightened his hair, his glasses and his tie, and discovered that his handcuffs had mysteriously reappeared in the weapons bag.

“So, how about it G-Man?” asked Buffy, brightly. “Are the oogly-booglies all gone? Can we sleep soundly in our own (or somebody else’s) little beds tonight? Is there honey still for tea? Can you see where I’m going with this?”

“Oh do shut up,” said Giles, mainly to see Buffy pout. But he went over to Willow and Tara, and smiled in a proud, satisfied way. “You, you did a great thing here tonight,” he said to them both, his eyes shining. “No Watcher could have asked for more. The Harvest has been averted, and the Master has been prevented from rising. That doesn’t mean he’ll stop trying, of course. I’d say the fun is just beginning!”

“Yay?” said Willow in a tiny voice.

“More vampires?” yawned Cordelia.

Giles spun round to answer her, his face brightening. “Um, w-w-well yes, probably. But not just vampires! The next threat we face may be far different!”

“Th-Threat?” said Tara, her arm tightening around Willow.

“We?” said Cordelia with an arched eyebrow.

“Giles? I know we’re at the centre of a mystical convergy thing,” said Willow. “But just what the frilly heck are you talking about?”

“Monsters! Demons! Werewolves! Who knows? But it should be fascinating, don’t you think?”

“Snot monsters?” hinted Buffy. “Rabid librarians on a savage indexing tour of the west coast?” She ducked the incredibly sharp look he gave her.

“Well, whatever it is,” said Willow, “I don’t think it’ll be dancing at the Bronze tonight. And we’d better go. I know the cops round here are dumb, but they’ll show up sooner or later, won’t they?”

“Ah,” said Giles, with a smug smile. “Never fear. While you and Tara were, were, um….a-a-and Buffy w-was uh….I uh, I made an anonymous call to the police. I-I believe the bulk of Sunnydale’s finest are currently converging on a uh, illegal ‘rave party’, I think you’d call it, on the other side of town.”

“Wicked!” said Buffy. “And where would that be?”

“The uh, the miniature golf course, actually.”

“There’s hope for you yet Giles,” said Buffy. “Come on guys, the night’s still young, and Cordy here needs to party like it’s 1999!”

Tara slipped her hand into Willow’s as Buffy and Cordelia headed for the door. Actually, she slipped her hand into mostly cardigan, since that was what Willow was now wearing buttoned-up over a buttonless shirt. The sleeves were way too long for her, only the ends of her fingers peeking out of the beige wool.

Giles was hanging back too, though he’d already hefted his weapons bag under his arm. “I, I really am so very proud of you,” he said. “Both of you. You uh, you make an old Watcher’s heart very happy. A-A-And not just because of the slaying.” He looked away for a moment as once more, Willow raised their joined hands and kissed Tara’s fingers, gazing with total happiness into her sultry blue eyes.

“But,” he continued, “that, that Vessel fellow was right about one thing. You do need lessons. Willow, you have the, the heart and strength of a Slayer, that much is certain. But to face whatever the Hellmouth may yet throw at us, you also need guile, and skill and, and knowledge. That is why I’m here. Tomorrow is Sunday. We should meet as early as possible and really begin your training. Basic moves first, I think, followed by breath control, balance and, and….”

“Nuh-uh, no way, and hell no!” said Tara.

She moved protectively a little in front of Willow and faced Giles, but gently squeezed the redhead’s hand behind her. “Th-That can all wait! Tomorrow me and Will are going to um, w-well we’re uh, we’re going to study. Lots of study. Lots and lots. With the um, studying…ness. Sorry.”

“Don’t worry Giles,” said Willow. “I’ll see you at school Monday, and you can start honing me to a little bitty sharp Slayer point.” She rested her chin on Tara’s shoulder, and turned the full force of her best puppy dog eyes on him. “Big please? I’ve got soooo much to learn, a-about all sorts of things. And, and you really can’t help with this one. Okay?”

He cleared his throat. “Ah. I uh, I see. W-W-Well, there’s um, there’s certainly nothing wrong with studying. O-O-Or even um, practical research.” Willow grinned. “I uh, I can see that perhaps you need to uh, rest a little before we begin the, the training in earnest. Very well.”

He adjusted the bag under his arm, and turned for the door. “I’ll uh, I’ll be trying to start the car then. See if the old girl has survived the Buffy experience, eh? Still not entirely sure that I have, mind you,” he muttered as he went.

“Be right there!” Willow called after him.

“But not just yet,” she added, pulling Tara into a tight embrace and claiming the blonde’s full lips for herself. “Oh god, you’re so beautiful, I could just eat you up.”

“That’s the plan!” said Tara, wiggling her eyebrows seductively. Then her face turned a little more serious. “Mr. Giles is right, you know. About learning to be the, the Slayer. I’m sure he can teach you a lot, i-if you let him.”

“I know. It’s just….I want to learn about you a-and about us, so much more.”

“Oh god yes,” sighed Tara. “Me too. But Will….tonight….wh-when those vampires had you trapped. I thought I was going to lose you. I, I almost gave up. At least, in my head I did. I couldn’t bear it if I lost you.”

“You won’t ever have to,” said Willow, moving her arms up from Tara’s waist to around her neck. “I’m going to be the best Slayer I can be….for you. I-I’ve sorta been saying this in my head, now I want to say it to you. Laugh if it’s sappy or corny, but I, I mean every word. I love you Tara Maclay, and I swear this to you….I will love you and keep you safe with my body, my heart and my soul till the day I die. A-And maybe beyond that. I swear it. You can laugh now.”

“No, oh no,” said Tara, a tear rolling down her cheek. “I can’t. Because you beat me to it. I h-had this all worked out, and now it’s all mushy in my brain, but I’m gonna say it anyway. Willow Rosenberg, I will love you till the end of the world. It hurts, just how much I love you. But I won’t let anything else hurt you. I-I’m going to learn all the magic I can, to help you, and protect you. I-Is there room for a, a good witch in the world of the Slayer?”

“Baby, you are my world,” whispered Willow.

And then there was all that kissing again.

A clear sky and a golden sunset greeted them when they finally got out the door.

So did Buffy, who had retrieved her garishly-painted skateboard from the pile of boxes, and now held it out to Tara.

“Hey T-Bone! I think maybe you can make better use of this than me,” she said. “You’re a natural. Me, I’m just a chump who shouldn’t go near anything with wheels. Ain’t that right, Giles?” The librarian was too busy revving his battered car’s engine into life to hear.

“No, I-I can’t,” said Tara. “It’s yours. I-I mean, I’m sure you could be good on it, y’know, with practice.”

“I’ve had this board since I was ten. You know the longest I’ve stayed on it? Three minutes. Even then I took out two trash cans and Mrs. Blomberger’s cat. Nah, you need it more than me, T-Bone. ‘Spose Will needs you somewhere fast when you’re out there bein’ the Slayer Twins? If it’s gonna help you keep her safe, you take it.”

“Th-Thanks Buffy,” said Tara. “I-I’ll take good care of it.”

“Okay then. I’ll just stow it in this heap of dents Giles calls a car.” She slid it onto the passenger seat next to a startled Giles, then came back

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 2:45 am 
The fight in the Bronze was hilarious.

And evil's very good indeed.

--

"Omnia mutantur, nihil interit. -- "Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost."

Post subject: WtVS
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:52 am 
Hooray! Mike is back! And we have him to thank for this lovely image:

Quote:
“Mm,” agreed Tara. “Will, where’s my bra?”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:24 am 
Bloody brilliant. God Mike I loved this, please tell me you are writing more? All of the characters were brilliant and it was funny and sexy and very hot as well.

Oh and thanks for staking Xander. Woo hoo :D

You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:35 am 
I sooooo loved this fic!!! Thank you so much! Great lines, great interaction, lots of love for our girls who just saved the day. What else can we want???

It certainly has potential for a few more episodes, don't you all agree? ;)

I would give *everything* to see WTVS on TV...

Sheila

Post subject: SUPERGIRL & WONDERWITCH TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 7:19 am 
oh mike, you've done it again. three cheers for the sapphic scoobs!!! :clap :clap :clap

if ME wanted to have a "lighter" buffy, all they'd need to do is hire you and fire all those other ninny writers. you've managed to write a story just ripe to bursting with true hilarity, and yet the depth of emotion (love, terror, adrenalin) is not compromised. how do you do it?? doubly amazing, considering how totally non-comedic your first beautiful fic was. but I'm all about the happy, angst-lite world of WtVS.

and although there were many fine gems of buffy, cordy and giles fun that are totally quoteable in this update (as per example, death-by-l'oreal...) my exerpt of choice for today is the following--

Quote:
Willow stood panting slightly, but she could feel strength coursing in her blood, adrenaline zinging through her like a blast of pure oxygen. Muscles she’d only just discovered lay coiled like springs within her, and her bones were humming. Holy cow, I’m the Slayer! she thought to herself, as if realising it for the first time.

this is a great moment you've captured, mike. this is willow's trial by fire, and that moment of becoming is an intense one. it reminded me strongly of a similar moment I had when I first became a riding instructor-- the first time I had a real true emergency go down in my ring. I'll spare you the gory details, but at the end of it I had six unhurt kids, five confused horses, one horse down, and one of my knees kicked in. I got between crazy horse and petrified kid, see (it happens). and only then, after I'd acted (without any cerebral consultation to speak of) did I know, in that blood-pumping, dust-settling moment, that I really was in charge. so, yeah. that really was supposed to be about you, somehow...

great ending, mike. love the battle-lust all around. and poor giles, searching for his handcuffs(!)

you must continue to write this series. see my resolve face? :eyebrow

--jenny

WILLOW: I believe these chicken feet are mine!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 3:41 pm 
As always you mix the action and the humour so well. I especially liked Darla's garlic-induced lisping and Count Shmuckula

Loved the pledges our girls made to each other. The Slayer and the Witch, forever

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

Post subject: Re: SUPERGIRL & WONDERWITCH TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 5:21 pm 
Mike, Mike, Mike.

Of all the things that were great about this last chapter to a wonderful story--and I'm pretty sure it was all great--I especially loved the beginning and the end.

I loved, loved, loved Cordelia's relentless similes and metaphors...just piling up like all the work I should be doing right now. :) I think what you did with her character, in particular, was a real achievement in this story. She was perfect, withering glances and high skank fashion combined with Buffy-loving. I may be in the minority on this, but I really don't generally buy Buffy as a lesbian, but in this story, you made me believe! You made them complete! (couldn't resist that, sorry). It was in the humor and the utter matter-of-factness, I think.

And I truly loved the end of this chapter, with Angel trying to be all dark and mysterious, and Willow is basically in "whatever" mode, since she has her own Angel. The Slayer and the Witch are together forever, and Mr. Dark and Dangerous is a well-intentioned and certainly helpful but just kind of THERE guy. What a great revision.

Again, you have such a great range...this story coming as it did after "Endless" just impressed the heck out of me. This is one of the ones I'll save and read again. Thanks, Mike.

"And I'm eating this banana. Lunchtime be damned!" -- Willow in "Doppelgangland

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 6:23 pm 
Oh Mike...you are *so* worth the wait...

I printed this off late last night and took it to bed with me. All the way through I was laughing and shaking my head in wonder, not only about what I was reading at the moment, but also remembering certain moments in all the other chapters leading up to this. The wackiness blended with the urgency, the laughter with the passion, the insight with the parody, the innocence with the wisdom...and all the way through you also managed to keep it so much fun. Joyful and fun. At the end, I just lay back on my pillow and smiled like an idiot for a long, long time...and I think I even woke up with a bit of a smile hangover from this, too. It's left me feeling kind of goofy, like I've got a big happy secret or something. :) Anyway, you just amaze me Mike -- first Endless, and now this. And both really quite astonishing in their own ways. It's always and forever with you Mike. Always and forever...

”How ‘bout them Broncos …” – some guy, saying something useful, in The Initiative

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2002 11:12 pm 
Mike,

Damn that was an awesome ending! Loved all the ass kicking in the beginning but i hafta admit i kinda favored the after part... in the bathroom! :p Which was amazingly wonderful!! :grin

This line just stuck w/ me till the end...

Quote:
“Oh, I see boobies,” breathed Willow. “Big, perfect Tara boobies that need me.”

Willow!! :lol But ahhhh who can't love that! :p

All with the Woo Hoo that they saved the world and everything. And everyone in one piece is definitely a good thing too. A very Wonderful ending!! So... WtVS: EPISODE 2??? :grin

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 12:00 am 
cool update and funny too :grin

Dude, we're surrounded by perverts!
No! Well, okay. No. Pez!
I don't know, and I don't WANT to know. I quit. I'm leaving.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:08 pm 
Thanks again, Mike. Very, very funny...and sexy, too!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 5:55 pm 
OMG this was just AWESOME!!! the fight was freakin' hilarious! and well, the, uhm, y'know..the W/T loving was :thud hehe you've done such an incerdible job with the characters and the DETAILS! :clap awesome!

Tk's new and improved "GrrArgg"...Tk's Heaven

"I've become really protective of her. I want to make sure if Tara comes back, it's for good reason." -Amber Benson

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:44 am 
Phew, made it back here at last!

darkmagicwillow, ruby, Grimaldi, Dave V, tkheaven - Thank you so much! And thanks to everyone who stayed with it to the end. I have a feeling I lost a few readers on the way because the updates took so long to come through. I promise I’ll be more um, updatey in future!

Puff - You want more? Oh well, okay then, though I’m not even thinking of starting to write again till after Christmas. Many, many things to get done in the meantime. But there will be an Episode Two. And may be Three, and maybe…. Well, we’ll see. And yeah, Xander just had to go. He was annoying me, as he usually does. So glad you loved the story.

shiela wt - Aww, thanks! I must admit, I’d love to see WtVS on TV too. Especially the bathroom scene. But it plays on a continuous loop on the screen in my head anyway. A few more episodes, you say? I think something might be arranged….

Jew Witch 18 - Hi, Jenny! I’m glad the ending didn’t let you down. I knew it would be the hardest part to write – all those characters, all that action. The battle that had to come made it harder to fit in all the little moments and lines between the characters, but I’m fairly happy with the way it worked out.

I like that you homed in on Willow’s ‘becoming’ moment – and way to go with the horses by the way! Hope your knee wasn’t hurt too badly – Yes, now Willow knows and accepts who she is (just about), but she still doesn’t know quite how to be the Slayer. At least, not yet, but as the story says, she’s going to be the best she can be – for Tara.

As for ME, I don’t think they’d know a ‘lighter’ Buffy if it was made of helium, grew wings, and floated past their noses. If we can’t get it on TV, we’ll just have to go on creating it here in Pens. I know I’m certainly going to try. Thanks for sticking with it and loving it to the end.

Tulipp - Bless you for liking Cordelia so much! I really wanted her in the mix, but with no Xander around to attach her to, or to be her target, I was at a bit of a loss till I realised that my more carefree version of Buffy would complement her quite well. And I agree with you that the Buffy we’ve seen on TV wouldn’t really be believable as gay. Which is why I like my Buffy more now! I probably shouldn’t, but what the heck? Besides, with these two together, it opens up the field even more for smut-filled innuendo, which I love!

If Angel reappears in any future episode, he’ll more than likely be as peripheral as he is in this one. I basically want him, Xander, Oz and any other intrusive males out of the way – except for old Giles of course. I can’t do without his benign, paternalistic, puzzled presence – if only for the purposes of exposition! WtVS is all about the girls, two in particular of course, and the love that will bind them together forever in the face of anything the Hellmouth can throw at them.

My range, I’m really not too sure of yet, but I guess I’ll find out! I have a vague idea for a straightforward action-adventure for W/T set between seasons four and five, but I’ll probably never have the time to write it. Then again, I also have an outline in my head for a fic that’s about ten times more heartbreaking and angsty than ‘Endless’ ever was. But even the thought of writing it makes me want to cry, and I don’t think I’d ever have the heart to inflict it on myself, let alone anyone else. One thing I do know, and that’s that the next WtVS will be on a much more intimate scale (in more than one meaning of the word), and it’ll be a totally original story, not one based – however roughly – on an actual show episode.

If you do read this one again, I hope the funny bits don’t fall flat! Thanks for liking it, Juli.

The Big I T - I like the thought of a ‘smile hangover.’ I’m just glad the madness of the whole thing stayed with you, and gave you pleasure. What more can a writer ask for? And yes, always and forever, Big, always and forever….

MissQuirky - Love those Tara boobies myself! Y’know, I originally meant the bathroom scene to go on a lot longer, but I just had to get the damn story ended. I had to make the girls skip the oral lesson completely. And the tale of Willow, Tara and the liquid soap dispenser will have to wait for another day. Maybe not Episode Two, but Three perhaps…. Thanks for enjoying the story, Ashley, hope you’ll stick around for more.

Always.........

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:07 am 
new to the archive :) And you can still leave feedback!

-------------------------------

Buffy?

Let's change it, the Discovery channel has koala bears.

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:47 am 
you made me cry laughing....

Quote:
Willow’s hands were shaking a little, but she took strength from the kiss Tara blew her as the witch crept off down the stairs. Come on Rosenberg, she told herself. Gotta use the Force now. She took a deep breath, launched into a handspring, and vaulted straight over the railing, landing smack in the centre of a pool table.

Butt first.

Ohhh, that wasn’t pretty, she thought, feeling the shock travel up her spine.

oh and I spat coffee on my keyboard too!

Can't wait for episode 2 - it's coming yes?!

:pray

"Dude! like you're getting in the Boob light alright!" - AB Stuff photoshoot

Post subject: new ep
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:39 am 
I hope to the god's and goddesses (heavenly, not hellish!) that there is a second episode!! the first one was incredible!!!!

:pray Praying now.....

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:06 am 
Catwalks, RedVampire- It’s taken me long enough to get back here - better late than never, heh! - but I just have to say Thanks for liking this little story.

As for a second episode, well I hope so…one of these days…but I have no idea when. I haven’t written a word since the end of Hellmouth High. I still dip in and out of the board every day, but I have no time to do anything else for the moment. But please keep hoping. You never know!

--Mike.

Always.........

Post subject: Re: new ep
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:34 pm 
Whaaaa, Mike!!! This was so funny! You had me cracking up at Cordy's 'Midget-Limbo-Chihuahua' skirt. Priceless!

Oh and I found this hilarious as well... I know I shouldn't, but what the heck:

Quote:
A mischievous Tara looked her up and down, and said, “Will, I, I know you’re the Slayer and all, but are you really that bendy?”

Anyway, loving this fic and I hope there'll be more!

As for Skategrrl-Tara... Oh yeah, do that tail-flip baby!

:peace Rocktoddy

"It's like Buffy, but not really."

"See, I just came here to lip-sync."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next