The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 797 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (05
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:21 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Simply because I can, Dibs!

I love tiny Robbie. And family time. And these little moment things. I love lots of things right now. That will be shattered as I go sob into my Chemistry revision. Have I told you I love you lately though?

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:57 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
aww, they're all so darn cute! I liked the moment with Michelle and Tara especially!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:37 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for another excellent mini-update-y goodness... I really liked those Tara-Michelle & Willow-Ira moments...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:19 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs! I will return when I'm on a proper computer :)

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (05/13)
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I call Shenanigans! It is unfair to post at random times throughout the week with no warning. I wouldn't have even been aware of it except that yours was the latest post in the update feed. However, I m willing to forgive you because these are only interludes and there will still be a chapter on Wed. :p

Cute interludes.

:lol at Willow getting nervous over the game of 'pass the baby.' Glad Tara was able to calm her.

Quote:
Anya shrugged again, never quite sure whether an emotional moment with Willow would turn into a hug or a yelling match....

Perfect description of Willow and Anya's friendship.

Loved the conversations with Ira.

Can't wait til Wed. Will there be more interludes before?

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:00 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
JMT!!!

I LOVE the interludes and I think you should just post them randomly from now until the end of time!

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (05/14)
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:09 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53

~Interlude #3~

And even if Megatron turned into a tank, I would come save her, ‘cause I’m her big bruvver!”

“And you’re the best big brother in the world!” Tara replied to her giddy son as she tried to settle him back into bed, “Hey, your little sister is going to need a lot of attention, like how Momma just had to go and feed her. But if you ever feel left out, you come tell me or your Momma, okay? Promise?”

JJ nodded diligently.

“And if Wobyn feels left out, I’ll give her a great, big hug,” he answered, flashing his toothless grin, “‘Cause I’m her big bruvver!”

Tara felt her heart swell with love.

“Come here, my sweet boy.”

She wrapped her arms around him tight and resisted a kissing frenzy on his face, knowing he’d just squirm out of it, until JJ yawned and dropped his head back to his pillow.

“You comfy?” Tara asked as tucked the blanket in at all corners, “Got Rawry?”

JJ held his stuffed lion under his chin and nodded sleepily.

“Mommy?”

“Yes, sweetie?” Tara asked, brushing some hair from his brow.

“Will Wobyn still be here when I wake up?”

“Of course,” Tara answered, smiling softly, “She’s gonna be here all the time.”

JJ smiled widely at that, but then pretended to act indifferent.

“That’s cool.”

Tara couldn’t resist a little kiss to his forehead and moved to lie down beside him.

“Did you pick a book?”

JJ shook his head quite firmly.

“Gwanpa says I’m the man of the house,” he replied, very matter-of-fact and proud, before tacking on, “Only little boys get bedtime stowies!”

Tara too shook her head, just as serious.

“Oh no, men definitely get bedtime stories. I bet your grandpa goes to bed every night with a book. You could ask him yourself.”

JJ seemed to consider this a moment, before giving a definitive nod.

“Okay. But not a little boy book!”

Tara glanced over at his bookshelf and scanned the titles she could see before slowly smiling as a thought came to her.

“How would you like…if we started to read the Harry Potter books?”

JJ’s eyes lit up and he nodded keenly. He was an avid fan of the movies, having watched numerous times with his Momma but Willow had been reluctant to let him read the books until he was likely to understand most of what was going on – though that mostly stemmed from her own fear of her son getting frustrated and rejecting something she herself loved so much.

Tara smiled again and quickly leapt off the bed and left the room to get the first book from the bookshelf in their own room. She knew Willow wouldn’t mind her starting the series with him as long as she got in on the fun herself afterwards.

She easily located the book through Willow’s fool-proof organisational structure of genre, subcategorised alphabetically and any series put in order of release, and walked back to JJ who had started to bounce excitedly, his toes wiggling out from the end of the blanket.

She went back to lie next to him on his bed and held the cover up for him to see.

“That’s Harry, and his broom!” he said, clutching his lion closer to him.

Tara nodded and settled herself beside him.

“How about I read at bedtimes and if we read during the day, you can try too?”

JJ nodded in agreement and snuggled closer to his mother as she put one arm around him and used the other to hold the book below them.

“Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much. They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense…”

Across the hall, Willow watched as Robyn popped off her breast and she pulled her shirt back down over herself before grabbing one of the spit-up towels Tara had left in a pile right by the couch for convenience. She got Robyn settled over her shoulder and started to rub her back.

“Nice to have a little bit of quiet, huh, baby girl? So many new faces today. All those people love you, Robyn. That’s really special, isn’t it? Family. Family is really special,” she mused to her daughter, looking in amazement at her tiny ears, “And me and Mommy and JJ, we’re a really special kinda special. Extra special. Special with sprinkles on top.”

She heard a soft burping sound and smiled as she tossed the towel into the nearby hamper, then brought Robyn back to her chest to rock her.

“You’re nice and clean and fed. Bet you’re ready for a good, long sleep. Or maybe a short sleep before you’re hungry again or want a cuddle or a new diaper. Whatever you need, sweet girl.”

She watched Robyn blink sleepily but couldn’t quite get her to nod off even after several minutes of gentle rocking.

“Do you wanna read a book, cutie? You got lots of books today, from Aunt Becky and Uncle Brian. They both like to read very much. And Mommy bought you a whole bunch before you were even here. Why don’t we go have a look?”

She held Robyn safe to her chest and walked over to the shelving that was now quite filled with a variety of colourful, different-shaped books that would be the envy of any literary-inclined infant.

“Let’s see, what do we have…The Three Bears Rhyme Book…Dr. Seuss's Sleep Book, hey, your brother’s a big fan of him! Goodnight Moon, now there’s a classic. Any of these appealing to you, baby girl?” she asked, not expecting an answer but hoping for some kind of gurgle to guide her, before she spotted a title that she was quite familiar with, “Owl babies.”

She picked it up and turned it to see the cover, smiling instantly.

“Let’s read this one. It’s one of my favourites,” she said in delight as she got them settled back on the couch and rested the book on her lap, “Once, there were three baby owls. Sarah and Percy and Bill. They lived in a hole in the trunk of a tree with their owl mother. The hole had twigs, and leaves, and owl feathers in it. One night, they woke up, and their owl mother was gone!”

Willow knew she was reading the story more for herself than for her daughter, but Robyn seemed to be pleased at the sound of her Momma’s voice and was quite content to listen with only the odd interrupting sound.

Willow smiled and laughed along with the book as it told the tale of the owlets who worried when they woke up to their mother gone. It had been a special story for her when she was a little younger, given to her by a special person, and though she hadn’t read it, or even thought about it in years, she could still feel the imprint it had left on her deep inside.

“Mummy! They cried, and they flapped and they danced up and down on their branch. What’s all the fuss? Their owl mother asked. You knew I’d come back. The babies thought. All owls think a lot. I knew it! Said Sarah. And I knew it! Said Percy. I love my Mummy! Said Bill.”

Willow was beaming from ear to ear as she finished and leaned down to leave a kiss on Robyn’s nose.

“Did you like that, sweetie? See, the little owls had nothing to worry about. Their mother was only gone for a few minutes.”

She watched as Robyn’s eyelids finally seemed to close but didn’t make any move to leave her in her crib, content to just hold her and watch her in her slumber.

“Sleep, little bean. I’ll be here. Always.”

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (05/14)
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:11 am 
3. Flaming O

Dibs!!!

That was possibly the cutest ending ever! Aww! And now, pretty please and with sprinkles on top, will there be a Siblings Confidential? I might just possibly in any case have to go back to HC and start reading this all over. It has grown to become one of my favourite fics about those two, not too much angst, just the happiness they really, truly deserved! Thank you for sharing! This last chapter was a bonus, I thought it hand ended already, makes it extra special ;)

Many, many thanks and much love!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:21 am 

Aww, that was sweet! Both of the kids got new books! And there's nothing better than new books!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:19 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for yet another mini-update-y goodness... Big yay for JJ starting to "read" Harry Potter books, and Robyn got her own books and Willow got reaquinted with a book she liked from her childhood...

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:18 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Loved story time. Reminds me of my childhood.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:21 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Baby animal feels. :blush

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (05/15)
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:18 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

~Interlude #4~

Hey Mrs. Michelson,

Willow again. Sorry it’s been a few weeks since I last wrote you. Things have been kind of crazy here…I had the baby! I included a bunch of photos. I know I’m biased but isn’t she the most perfect little thing you’ve ever seen? Are you looking at them right now? Look at the back of the one in the white dress. That was the day she born.

I wrote her name and her birthday on there. But the name is the bit I really wanted you to look at. Do you see? Robyn Ruth. We named her after you, and my Bubbe, her name was Ruth too. You were both such important people in my life. She was there until she couldn’t be and you were there when she wasn’t. I always loved to read…but you were the person who made me love books. You gave me so many friends. My only friends for a long time.

I look at my son now and how excited he gets when he picks his books at bed time... and she’s so very tiny, but I read to Robyn every day and I swear she really listens.

Do you remember the book, Owl Babies? Who am I kidding, of course you do. You know every book that was ever in your store. But that one was special.

You gave it to me for my 15th birthday. And I was so confused, because I was 15 and it was clearly a book for kids. I was reading Arthur Miller and William Golding. Why the heck would you give me a book for 5 year olds? But then I read it. And I knew.

We didn’t talk about it much…but you knew my parents weren’t around. I know you kept your store open a lot later than you usually did most nights just so I wouldn’t have to be alone. I never thanked you for that. I am now.

Thank you.

From the bottom of my heart.

Thank you.

Thank you for being the person I needed when I needed her most. Thank you for always being there for me, when you had no obligation to. Thank you for giving me the only sense of security I ever knew before I had my own family. Thank you for always coming back to me.

Thank you for being my Owl Mother.

Everyone here is doing great. JJ’s going back to school next week and Tara and I have 10 whole weeks more of maternity leave to spend with our baby and get her settled. She’s doing so good already, the doctor said she’s scoring in the top percentile of all their tests and she eats so much and poops so well and…

Wow, I even babble in print. I don’t want to mess up my letter with scratchy marks, but you can forget that last part. I’m just so proud of her. And my boy, Tara’s been reading Harry Potter with him. We watched all the movies together and I was worried the books might be a little too advanced, but he’s loving them.

I remember the first book came out when I was 12 and you tossed it at me one day, saying it was some weird new fantasy book that would never take off but that I might like it. Well I did, and the whole world did too. I bet that’s probably the only time you were ever wrong about a book. But do you know what’s awesome? You still encouraged me to read it.

That’s what I want to do for my kids. I want them to love reading so much that they’ll take anything, a cereal box even, and read it. Learn it. Experience it.

You taught me so much.

And I promise I’ll do the same for my children. They’ll know that when they look at a book, they’re seeing the world.

I hope you’re still doing as well as you were in your last letter, that your still go to your bridge night and your cat is still keeping you company. Hey, if phones aren’t too new-fangled-y for you, I wrote my number on the back of this letter. I’d love to talk to you if you wanted.

But I’d like to keep writing too. Sometimes pens say things you can’t quite bring your mouth to.

I look forward to your next letter, maybe even your phone call.

Until then, know that every time I look at my sweet daughter, I think of you.

All my love,

Willow x

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (05/15)
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:48 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Here's a sleepy and sneezy Robyn in a tiger onesie by the always-awesome vazy for you all to enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs. Yea! My first Interlude dibs. Great way to wake up.

Loved the letter. Willow even babbles in her writing. :)

Cute picture. Great job Vazy.

Tomorrow's the epilogue? :( I don't want this story to end. When do you plan to start posting the prequel?

"Not everyone wants to graduate high school at age 16 and college at age 19 and have our first IPO by age 20. Some of us want to waste precious minutes, hours, days, and weeks rotting in front of the TV." - Survivor Ash Island By JustSkipIt

Buffy: Hi. Willow right?
Willow: Why? I mean hi. Did you want me to move?
First sign of adorable Willow "Welcome to the Hellmouth"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:37 pm 

Aww, adorableness just all over the place!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:21 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey, Laragh!

"Bed Rest", eh? I go on a business trip and BAM! Bunches of interludes and I even missed one! :cry :gnome

Loved Tara sharing something special with J.J. and introducing him to those amazing, touching, hilarious, dramatic glorious books! :applause :applause :applause Even more important acknowledging that he might feel left out AND that he can say so and get special hugs and attention. He's a lucky boy and knowing that his parents love him for himself is a big step to keeping things good between him and his sister. :blush Okay, climbing off soapbox now . . . Hey, have I ever mentioned that great book, "Siblings without Rivalry"? Just sayin'! :wink

And the letter to Mrs. Michelson . . . REALLY glad she did that. I can imagine how heart warming it must be for Mrs. M. to open it up and see the letter and the pictures . . . utterly sweet! :flower

These interludes have been fantastic . . . I've loved every one of them! :) :clap

Ariel
P.S. Big HUGS and :applause :applause :applause to VAZY for that awesome drawing!!!! :love :flower :heart

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:32 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for yet another awesome mini update-y goodness... I absolutely loved Willow's bably letter to Mrs. M... Thanks Vazy for the excellent picture of Robyn the Stalking Tiger...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (05/16)
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:03 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Chapter 63

BuffyFan4ever -

Quote:
Dibs

And now the quest…can you get…final dibs?!

Quote:
Yea for Robyn being born! :balloons :pinky

She’s been a long time coming!

Quote:
This is one reason why I'm glad I don't plan on having kids anytime in the foreseeable future. I would not be able to stay calm like Tara.

I probably would have run into a wall or something :P

Quote:
"Gee, I leave for one night and you decide to add another kid." :lol

Haha, could you imagine if they’d had a kid before JJ? Then that really would have been the case :P

Quote:
What's with JJ's Rs? I don't remember them being Ws before. In that case, shouldn't it be "Jacob James Wosenberg-Maclay." :p

Lol well I explained this to you already but in case anyone else is reading, his missing tooth is messing up his letters!

Thanks for commenting :)

vazy

Quote:
The Robyn/JJ love begins! God, I'm happy she's here all small and adorable. I think I may just have to draw her in a tiny tiger onesie once I'm done with tonight's homework. I know I've said it before but I'm glad your home, I missed you. I cannot wait for the years of sibling love.

AND THE DRAWING WAS PERFECT!!! I’m so glad you’re my official artist :D I’m looking forward to the years of sibling love too!

Quote:
Looking at the picture now she looks less like she's from Grey's (Thank god), but I can't help but notice how bad the colouring is in places. Oh well, still proud of it. Yay JJ/Mommy time! Which on that note Robbie/Mom time was awesome.

You should be proud! It’s spectacular, just like all that you do! All family time is just so dang awesome!

Thanks for your comment!

Ariel

Quote:
First note to Vazy: LOVED THAT DRAWING!!! It was full of love and just precious! :bow :bow :bow and here's a flower, too! :flower

Isn’t she wonderful??

Quote:
Wow . . . I cried when Tara sang "Happy Birthday" - just ripped the heart right out of my body . . . but in a good way. :love

Well that’s just the kind of reaction I was going for so yay! If you’re interested in the way I was imagining her singing it, I heard this commercial a couple of months back and instantly imagined Tara singing it to Robyn and voila!

Quote:
And I loved how Tara ended up delivering the baby . . . I think the intense sex and the heavy satisfied sleep masked some symptoms but the good news is that little Robyn came home safe to her two Mothers who both love her so much. A poignant note, Tara wanting to do something for Robyn and feeling a little left out. But that is going to change really soon, it already is. *happy sigh*

It is! And will continue to do so…

Quote:
They did the right thing taking their own precious time with their baby and loved how Tara let the floor get wet rather than have even a minute where Willow and her couldn't see each other and see the baby. That was just lovely . . . and so Tara-like. But yeah, that very precious getting to know you time only comes once . . . glad they got it! :love :flower :love

Your baby’s only a day old for a day! I say you savour every darn second!

Quote:
Then J.J.'s gap-t oothed lisp and their meeting . . . sweet. And Xander welcoming Robyn in their "wacky" family; if a lot of love and loyalty is 'wacky' then sign me up!

Same here!

Quote:
Another beautiful job, you worked in the authentic detail appropriately, too. It never overwhelmed the story, but it framed it gave it an effective reality.

LOVED IT!!!! :applause :applause :applause.

You really are far too sweet, but thank you :)

Quote:
More please! :pray :pray :pray

There’s that begging again! :P

Thanks for your feedback :)

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Big yay for Robyn finally seeing the light of day and her mommies and big brother...

Finally is right!

Quote:
It must have been a quite an experience for Tara to be the midwife for her daughter...

I know, right! But so amazing for her too.

Quote:
I really loved the little moments of those three together for the first time... I really liked JJ's first encounter with his little sister... I'm glad that Xander was there to bring JJ back home and sending the "bat signal" for the "wacky" family to assemble and meet Robyn for the first time...

Glad you enjoyed it all!

Thanks for your comment!

leonhart17

Quote:
D'aww, that was adorable! :) Very sweet, cute ending! Love it!

:D Yay, yay!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Thanks for commenting!

fhiwda

Quote:
I have a few different reactions... ranging from oh no! to Ew...to AWE!!! The biggest reactions was mostly AWE!!!

Haha, Ew to Awe, I’ll happy with that! :D

Quote:
I may have even cried a little... but they were happy tears!

Happy tears are good! I like happy tears!

Thanks for your comment!

Nenyath

Quote:
Aww! And happy tears, beautiful chapter!

Thanks!

Quote:
It's ending? ENDING? But it's just beginning! We want to know what a wonderful little girl Robyn will grow up to be and see JJ being a proud older brother! Please! And thank you for the story! I've enjoyed it immensely!

Only this portion is ending! I have plans and plans and plans for their family, years and years to come! You haven’t heard the last of them yet, promise!

Thanks for your feedback!

Finey_McFine

Quote:
P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U :D :D

Interlude #1

Ariel

Quote:
DIBS!!! (Usual Dibs-whip magically transformed!) => :heart :flower :love :heart :flower :love :wtkiss

:wtkiss is what I like to see!

Quote:
Isn’t it wonderful what whining, begging and shameless groveling can accomplish? I feel so proud! :grin I also have to throw Shelby under the bus, too since I told you that we were BOTH wanting more! (Hahahaha Shelby! Ratted you out! :wink )

Hey well you know what they say, if you don’t ask, the answer will always be no! I’m glad you pushed me to do them. I knew the ‘last’ chapter had ended abruptly but it came at such a bad time with the hospital trip and everything and I didn’t want to leave people hanging for any longer. But I feel like I got things more settled now so yay!

Quote:
Loved this magic moment:

Then Tara, gently calming her down but willing to get Robyn back if Willow asked her . . . sweet moment.

Aww thanks :) I can only imagine new mom fear is the most palpable of all.

Quote:
Loved Buffy being proud of her gifts and Anya offering to turn Robyn into her dress up toy (never knowing how close she’d come to death at Willow’s hands! :lmao )

Thing is, Robyn will probably love being a ‘dress up toy’ when she’s a teenager and her Aunty Anya is willing to buy her loads of bling her parents won’t :lol

Quote:
Then Ira honoring J.J. and the family knitting together, welcoming their newest member . . . thanks!

*happy sigh*

You are most welcome! :)

Thanks for your feedback!

zampas1975

Quote:
I really liked the way Robyn met her extended Scooby-Family...

Woo and hoo! :D

leonhart17

Quote:
Of course Anya gives her money and is already teaching her about ownership :P I love Anya...

Of course! Anya is Anya ! :P I love her too

Thanks for your comment!

Interlude #2

vazy

Quote:
Simply because I can, Dibs!

:party

Quote:
I love tiny Robbie.

I love that you call her by the nickname that hasn’t even been established yet just because you know. :D :D :D

Quote:
And family time. And these little moment things. I love lots of things right now. That will be shattered as I go sob into my Chemistry revision. Have I told you I love you lately though?

Chemistry *shudder* BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!

:)

Thanks for commenting!

leonhart17

Quote:
aww, they're all so darn cute! I liked the moment with Michelle and Tara especially!

:D Glad you think so :) And I liked that moment too!

Thanks for your comment!

zampas19752001

Quote:
I really liked those Tara-Michelle & Willow-Ira moments...

Yay! Glad you enjoyed them :)

Thanks for commenting!

leos_pride

Quote:
Dibs! I will return when I'm on a proper computer

It was tricky, the post ended up being the last of the page! I think you still get some honourary dibs for effort!

:)

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
I call Shenanigans! It is unfair to post at random times throughout the week with no warning. I wouldn't have even been aware of it except that yours was the latest post in the update feed. However, I m willing to forgive you because these are only interludes and there will still be a chapter on Wed.

I’m sorry! I did change the date on the front page and post to the update thread…

Quote:
Cute interludes.

:lol at Willow getting nervous over the game of 'pass the baby.' Glad Tara was able to calm her.

As ever :)

Quote:
Perfect description of Willow and Anya's friendship.

Haha, isn’t it though? I don’t know whether they love each other or hate each other, but it’s certainly with a passion!

Quote:
Loved the conversations with Ira.

Glad you did!

Thanks for your comment :)

Finey_McFine

Quote:
JMT!!!

I LOVE the interludes and I think you should just post them randomly from now until the end of time!

:D :D :D I like your idea! I’ll definitely be coming back to their family so whether it’s in a short story or a one shot or some interludes, they’ll be back!

Thanks for your feedback :)

Interlude #3

Nenyath

Quote:
Dibs!!!

Go you!

Quote:
That was possibly the cutest ending ever! Aww! And now, pretty please and with sprinkles on top, will there be a Siblings Confidential?

Good name! Thank you! And there will, most certainly, be further adventures in their world!

Quote:
I might just possibly in any case have to go back to HC and start reading this all over. It has grown to become one of my favourite fics about those two, not too much angst, just the happiness they really, truly deserved!

That is exactly what I try to give them! It makes me super happy you enjoyed the journey so far!

Quote:
Thank you for sharing! This last chapter was a bonus, I thought it hand ended already, makes it extra special

Many, many thanks and much love!

:D :D Thank you, really and truly, for all the support!

leonhart17

Quote:
Aww, that was sweet! Both of the kids got new books! And there's nothing better than new books!

Word! :D

Thanks for your comment :)

zampsa19752001

Quote:
Big yay for JJ starting to "read" Harry Potter books, and Robyn got her own books and Willow got reaquinted with a book she liked from her childhood...

It’s like a book fair in the Rosenberg-Maclay household! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Thanks for commenting!

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
Loved story time. Reminds me of my childhood.

Aww, yay! I loved story time as a kid too!

Thanks for your comment!

vazy

Quote:
Baby animal feels.

I KNOW! AND I WANTED TO PUT ROBYN IN A TIGER ONESIE BUT I THOUGHT SHE MIGHT BE TOO LITTLE STILL…BUT SOMEDAY! SOMEDAY!

Interlude #4

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
Dibs. Yea! My first Interlude dibs. Great way to wake up.

Yay! Well done!

Quote:
Loved the letter. Willow even babbles in her writing. :)

Haha, she does!

Quote:
Cute picture. Great job Vazy.

She’s too talented for words

Quote:
Tomorrow's the epilogue? :( I don't want this story to end. When do you plan to start posting the prequel?

It is. I know, me either. And I think mid-late June. I want to be back at home before I start it.

leonhart17

Quote:
Aww, adorableness just all over the place!

Glad you thought so! :D

Thanks for your comment!

Ariel

Quote:
"Bed Rest", eh? I go on a business trip and BAM! Bunches of interludes and I even missed one!

Don’t act like you had nothing to do with it :P

Quote:
Loved Tara sharing something special with J.J. and introducing him to those amazing, touching, hilarious, dramatic glorious books! Even more important acknowledging that he might feel left out AND that he can say so and get special hugs and attention. He's a lucky boy and knowing that his parents love him for himself is a big step to keeping things good between him and his sister. Okay, climbing off soapbox now . . . Hey, have I ever mentioned that great book, "Siblings without Rivalry"? Just sayin'!

Wow, that sounds like a really interesting book! :lol

Quote:
And the letter to Mrs. Michelson . . . REALLY glad she did that. I can imagine how heart warming it must be for Mrs. M. to open it up and see the letter and the pictures . . . utterly sweet!

For them both I think!

Quote:
These interludes have been fantastic . . . I've loved every one of them!

Well I’m glad since they only came about because of you :p

Thanks for the feedback :)

zampsa19752001 -

Quote:
I absolutely loved Willow's baby letter to Mrs. M

Glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks for commenting!

Update Directly Below

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

TITLE: Family Confidential

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The promised sequel to Hacker Confidential. How are Willow, Tara, JJ and all their family getting on 4 years into the future?

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but mostly just spoilers for all of Hacker Confidential . If you haven’t read that...well, you really will have no idea what’s going on lol.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Wow! So this is the end! Or at least the end of this particular foray into their world, but I promise, they’re not gone yet! Their family will return, bigger and better, there are plenty more of them to come!

But before that, I am wading into the uncharted territories of their beginnings. Be on the look-out for ‘College Confidential’, likely to begin sometime in the June timeframe.

I want to give a huge thank you to every single person who’s read/enjoyed/taken this ride with me and I hope you’ll all come back for the next instalment!

SPECIAL THANKS TO: Promthea128, BeMyDeputy, zampsa19752001, BuffyFan4ever, Ariel, Gaga01, Drah4me, Alex_Vixen, Finey_McFine, leonhart17, ilove_julius, love_2003, arsyadriani, taralicious, witchlove, wayland, LonelyTara, xlaura1, KnightlyLove, Sierra, Silent_X, vazy[/u], [b]Grimm, vampyregurl73, angieb86, jazhers, brave-little-toaster, nightmask, ContriQ aka Paow, vazy, beautiful_love, little.hesperides, Cyteach, DaddyCatALSO, ToTheNetherRealm, Ariel, AstronSoul, MmmTaraSoSmexy13, True_Love, WR/TM, BlondCavalier, leos_pride, Willowfan, morningstar, missthing, faolan228, wimpy0729, fhiwda, comfortablynumb, sarahncrys1017 and Nenyath for taking the time to leave feedback! Your words are what spur me on :)

Epilogue

6 Weeks Later

Willow rolled the volume dial on the baby monitor to the highest setting and left it on top of the dresser in their bedroom. She smiled at the small video panel in front that was focused on her sleeping daughter in the nursery and spent a few moments watching her gentle movements before Tara’s voice from the doorway startled her.

“He was exhausted, I didn’t even finish the first three pages before he was out,” she said, closing the door softly and reaching behind to give herself a neck rub before looking around the quiet room in confusion, “Where’s Robyn?”

Willow swallowed nervously and gestured at the baby monitor.

“I-I put her down in her crib.”

“For the night?” Tara questioned with a raised eyebrow, “I didn’t know we were trying her in separate rooms yet. She’s only had a couple of afternoon naps in there.”

“Well, I, um, we don’t have to leave her there the whole night,” Willow replied, tucking a piece of hair behind her own ear, “I just…wanted us to have a couple of hours…alone. Before she wakes up for her first feed.”

Tara’s brow creased in confusion at the sudden change in routine before suddenly realising what Willow meant.

“Oh.”

“Only if you wanted,” Willow added quickly.

Tara nodded keenly and strode across the room to her wife.

“Yes, yes, I…I really want,” she replied emphatically, taking a tentative hold of Willow’s waist, “Is…are you…?”

“I had my doctor’s appointment when you took Robyn for her check-up this morning. All healed and good and…safe,” Willow replied, biting the side of her lip, “And I was going to try and slip into something a little more in-the-mood-y, light a candle or two but I anticipated a full chapter night.”

“I sang to him a little before we started,” Tara offered as an explanation.

“Right,” Willow nodded, wringing her hands nervously in front of her, “Um, I can still put something on…”

Tara rubbed her thumbs over the small patch of Willow’s skin that was revealed between her pants and t-shirt.

“You look beautiful.”

Willow looked down at the old pair of grey sweats hanging from her hips and the worn t-shirt, darker patches in various areas down the front.

“Milk stains…” she commented, frowning as she flicked at a slightly-bumpy white stain on her shoulder, “And I think that’s oatmeal from this morning…”

Tara pulled Willow’s hips so they bumped against her own and leaned down to nuzzle their noses, lowering her voice.

“You look beautiful.”

Willow blushed and smiled coyly.

“Let me light the candles at least.”

Tara smiled and moved around to embrace Willow from behind, tenderly kissing her neck as the redhead lit three of the candles that she’d taken from where they kept some in their nightstands.

“You smell good,” Tara whispered as her teeth gently nipped her wife’s skin.

Willow was about to voice that she was pretty sure she smelled like spit-up and breast milk but decided that it was time to switch off baby-mode and switch on wifey-mode. She covered Tara’s hands on her hips and squeezed.

“Your hands are soft.”

Tara let out a low, humming moan and pressed her fingers into Willow’s skin before gently turning her and kissing her warmly. Willow felt a shiver go up her spine as they started to walk towards the bed together and broke free to push herself up to the top of the mattress.

Tara looked like she was about to climb in with her wife, but instead hung back and gave a crooked smile as she dropped her hands to the base of her shirt and started to slowly unbutton upwards.

Willow felt her breath hitch, fully enjoying being able to watch her wife undress without thoughts of diapers or school-runs or midnight feeds, and raked her eyes over the smooth torso and toned legs as Tara stripped down to just her bra and panties.

She started to giggle as Tara turned and did a little booty shake for her but then felt her heart plunge as a wave of uncertainty over her own changed body washed over her. She tried to push it away and appreciate the fact that Tara’s perfectly round bottom was just inches away from her but struggled until she found herself with a familiar body hovering over and grinning down at her.

“This is nice,” she ventured, her hands circling above Tara’s back but never quite connecting, “You haven’t fit on top of me in a while.”

“Mmhh,” Tara moaned, careful not to put any weight on Willow, and dropped her head into her wife’s neck.

Willow’s jaw clenched as Tara eagerly sucked and kissed her skin and she closed her eyes tight before sighing and pushing Tara’s shoulders up a little when she felt hands start to pull her t-shirt up.

“Wait.”

Tara slowly lifted her head and smiled bashfully.

“Sorry, I’m going too fast,” she said, reaching a hand up to brush some hair from Willow’s face, “I’ll try to control myself but I can’t make any promises around you.”

She stuck her tongue out between her teeth with a lascivious look but it quickly faltered when Willow didn’t smile back and her features softened.

“Willow, we don’t have to do anything just because you can. We can wait until you’re ready, there’s no rush.”

“I-I want to,” Willow replied quickly, her gaze darting around for a few moments before meeting Tara’s eyes vulnerably, “You know I haven’t lost all...any...of the baby weight yet, right?”

Tara’s mouth opened but quickly closed again as she leant down to place a very tender kiss on Willow’s lips.

“You’re gorgeous.”

Willow’s lips parted to welcome Tara’s against her and felt a rush of warmth pass through her. Her eyes fluttered open to see Tara’s already staring back and she exhaled slowly before sitting up, taking her wife with her, and lifted her arms over her head in offering.

Tara ran a single finger along her wife’s jaw before slowly and carefully lifting Willow’s t-shirt over her head. She kept her gaze locked with Willow’s until it was on the floor, before letting herself look down to admire her wife’s form.

Willow blushed under the lusty gaze that if anything was just more intense from any time she’d received it before and suddenly found herself overwhelmed with desire. Her own hands started to eagerly push her sweats off but Tara quickly took over, whipping them off and dropping her head to kiss all over her wife’s stomach.

Willow fell back onto the bed, her breathing growing heavier and heavier as she squirmed under Tara’s touch. Hands, though she couldn’t tell whose, ridded them both of the last vestiges of their clothing, flying every which direction as their mouths hungrily devoured each other; meeting each other with an eagerness and desperation that they had been holding back from for many weeks.

Willow let herself be rolled onto her back and felt herself tingling from head to toe as Tara touched and kissed her everywhere until she felt a hand pulling her hip up and start to inch its way between her legs. She stilled her hand on Tara’s back and tapped some fingertips along her wife’s spine to get her attention.

“Hey, um, before we…” she trailed off a moment, one last thought plaguing her mind, “I pushed a baby out of there, okay? Things are gonna feel…different.”

Willow expected, and needed, just a quick reassurance of what she already knew; that Tara would love her and love her no matter what, but instead did a double-take in surprise when what she was given was a snort of laughter.

Tara’s hands covered her mouth as soon as it happened and Willow looked on the verge of tears as she rolled onto her side, back to her wife. Tara internally kicked herself and lay down behind Willow, putting a cautious hand on her shoulder.

“Willow, I’m so sorry.”

“No, that’s fine,” Willow replied tersely, shrugging the hand off, “We laugh at each other when we share our insecurities now, I’m glad I know that.”

Tara’s eyes creased and she reached over to insistently take her wife’s hand.

“Please let me apologise,” she pleaded, and Willow looked over to her with a stony but apparently listening face, “I’m so sorry. I wasn’t laughing at you. I was laughing at what my foggy brain jumped to. Sleepy haze and baby haze and getting to touch you again haze…it’s no excuse, but my brain is just…”

Willow gave a small nod of understanding but still looked hurt.

“Why was it even funny to begin with?”

“Because you married a woman,” Tara replied with a grimace at her own train of thought, “And I can be…size-adjustable as necessary. I just wanted you to know that I can still make you feel good, we’ll just take it slow and figure out what works. But I messed up and I’m really, really sorry.”

Willow closed her eyes and sighed - she understood what the exhaustion and emotion was capable of. She turned onto her back and leaned up for a quick smooch.

“I get it. I forgive you,” she said before her face scrunched and she exhaled slowly, “But I’m not worried about you making me feel good. I know you’re going to make me feel good.”

“What are you worried about?” Tara asked gently, holding up three fingers in a ‘scout’s honour’ motion when she got a cautious look back, “I won’t…ever again.”

Willow nodded and reached for Tara’s hand, playing with her fingers.

“I’m worried…I won’t feel good. For you,” she explained, looking down, “There’ll be…looseness…and stuff.”

“Oh, Willow,” Tara replied softly, careful to think about her words this time, “That doesn’t…You feel good to me because you’re you.”

Willow didn’t look up so Tara cuddled in closer to her side and trailed a hand down her wife’s body.

“Let me show you how good you feel to me.”

Willow lifted her gaze and felt her heart begin to pound in her chest at the deep heat glazing in Tara’s eyes. She shifted underneath her wife so their bodies pressed into each other and leaned up to kiss her softly.

She felt the last of her worries melt away as they relaxed into each other and slowly built up to heated touches and passionate kissing. Willow felt Tara purposely bypassing her breasts but could tell she wanted to touch her there by the ardent squeezes she was receiving in and around the area.

“You can touch my boobs but be careful around my nipples,” she whispered, bumping Tara’s hand encouragingly towards her breast, “Don’t wanna squirt everywhere.”

She waited for Tara to resume kissing her, but her wife just grinned down at her instead and she realised what she had said. She blushed and lightly hit Tara’s shoulder.

“You’re just naughty, you know that?”

“You’re the one who said it,” Tara replied with a wry smile.

“I was talking about the milk that feeds and nourishes our daughter,” Willow responded indignantly, “You’re the one who turned it into…”

She trailed off and started to chuckle at her own phrasing before feeling Tara’s fingertips dancing on her stomach and her breathing grew heavy as she looked down and watched them slide down near her red curls.

Tara mistook the look for hesitance and paused.

“Are you scared?” she asked softly, only for Willow to smile, “What?”

“I just remember…asking you that. The very first time,” Willow explained, then popped a kiss on Tara’s lips as she echoed what had been said to her so many years before, “I trust you.”

Tara smiled softly and dropped her head to take Willow’s lips again. Her hand moved back up to take some gentle squeezes of her wife’s breasts, the soft feel igniting her desire and she moved down to let her lips circle the fleshy globes.

Willow’s back arched into Tara’s touch and she gasped sharply as she felt wet heat glide against her thigh.

“T-Tara…” she moaned shakily feeling a clenching between her legs and a hot pressure in her abdomen, “Oh baby, I need you.”

Tara licked a straight path from between her wife’s breasts and into her neck, nipping at her pulse point as her hand quested lower. She began playing with the downy hairs and sucking assertively on her wife’s soft skin, then raised her head to look into Willow’s eyes as she let her fingers sink into the waiting wetness.

Willow gasped, her cheeks flushing and she opened her thighs a little.

“Does this hurt?” Tara asked gently.

Willow shook her head and rolled her hips to encourage the movements. Her fist opened and closed against the sheet as Tara tenderly stroked her and lightly rubbed the bump in her flesh.

“Tara…” she groaned, her body quickly becoming overwhelmed by the intense pleasure.

Tara watched Willow squirm and writhe, feeling more and more arousal building around her fingers.

“Do you want just this?” she asked softly, peppering Willow’s shoulder-blade with kisses.

Willow’s eyes fluttered open and she blushed at the dark, glassy eyes looking back at her. She leant over and gave Tara’s shoulder the same treatment she was receiving.

“I want everything,” she whispered, starting to sit as her lips continued their path up to Tara’s jaw, “Is it okay if I’m on top? Gives me some more control.”

Tara eagerly fell onto her back.

“Of course.”

Willow grinned at the keenness and threw her legs over Tara’s waist so she was straddling her. She felt Tara’s hands come to rest on her hips and suddenly tensed, thinking that this was not a good position for her to be in when she was so worried about loose skin and sagging.

She was about to say she’d changed her mind and didn’t want to be on top anymore when she felt Tara’s fingertips dig into her skin and looked down to see her wife lustily staring at her form.

She squirmed at the intensity of the gaze and grinned.

“See something you like?”

Tara slowly looked up to meet Willow’s gaze and smiled crookedly.

“Very much.”

Willow bit her lip seductively and bucked her hips, feeling as sexy as she ever did around Tara.

“Then take it.”

She felt her breath quicken steadily as Tara slowly teased her hand back between her legs and moaned as she finally connected. Her thighs trembled as she felt soft fingers glide against her until they were at her entrance and paused.

She let out a few short breaths, unsure how this was going to feel the first time since giving birth, before locking eyes with Tara and very slowly lowering herself.

She smiled in surprise when there was no pain and experimented with some gentle up-and-down movements, getting used to the feeling again. She looked to Tara who was smiling back at her full of love and adoration and reached out towards her.

“Other hand, please,” she requested, wanting to hold it, then gulped as Tara just pushed herself up into a sitting position, so close that their noses were just touching each other, making her voice come out in a throaty whisper, “This is good.”

Tara turned her head and grazed Willow’s lips with her own, just barely caressing them for several seconds before finally fully taking them as she moved her hand inside for the first time.

Willow jolted, her arms flying around Tara’s neck, and a deep moan rose from her throat, vibrating against her lips and into her wife’s mouth. Her hips set a fast pace and Tara kept her movements gentle but in time.

Tara's own body was flushing with heat each time their chests thrust together without anything in the way; a sensation she’d very much been enjoying in the brief snapshots of time that they actually managed to steal a few minutes together to cuddle, but heightened to whole new levels in the intensity of their embrace.

Willow opened her mouth to let Tara take control of the kiss and watched her facial muscles twitch from her optimum viewing position right in front of her, enjoying the fact her wife was unaware she was doing so.

One hand fell from Tara’s neck to her shoulder and down her arm, slipping behind to cup one of her buttock cheeks firmly before dancing around and inwards between her thighs, then suddenly entering her.

Tara’s eyes flew open in surprise and Willow broke the kiss to grin at her, loving being able to shock her in such a way. Tara’s eyelids grew heavy and they both stilled completely for a moment before starting again, hands moving in sync and foreheads rested together.

“Mmhh, Tara,” Willow whispered after several minutes of soft kisses around each other’s faces, “I’m…I’m…”

“I’ve got you,” Tara whispered back, her chest heaving each time their hips hit against each other, “I’m with you.”

Willow sought Tara’s spare hand and held on tight as she started to crash, watching the pleasure shine in with the emotion in her wife’s eyes. She bumped her Tara's nose affectionately as the final rush assaulted her body and mouthed ‘I love you’. This seemed to send Tara over the edge as she began to shake, and their balance was lost; falling back onto the mattress in a sweaty, heaving heap.

“Sorry,” Willow said hazily, pushing herself up on one elbow, “Did I hurt you?”

It took Tara an entire minute to respond, for the question to float into the right part of her brain and she shook her head before slowly opening her eyes.

“Did I?”

Willow smiled softly and shook her head too.

“Not at all,” she replied, leaning down to pop a kiss on her wife’s lips, “You were so gentle.”

“You…felt wonderful,” Tara whispered, reaching down to entwine their fingers, “Your hands, and your lips, and your…everything.”

Willow blushed and settled back down alongside Tara, tangling their legs and brushing some hair from her wife’s face.

“Thank you. For being my missus.”

Tara left a soft kiss on Willow’s lips.

“Thanks for being mine.”

She dropped her head to Willow’s shoulder and held her tight, both of them enjoying the quiet embrace for several minutes before Tara felt a small shiver go up her wife’s spine and sat up to lean down and get the blanket.

Robyn decided in that moment she’d given her parents enough of a stretch of peace and a soft wail rang out from the monitor on the dresser.

Tara retrieved the blanket quickly, then slipped from the bed, tucking Willow in before kissing her between the eyes affectionately.

“Rest. I’ll get her.”

“Bassinet is ready…” Willow commented lazily, “If you need to bring her in.”

Tara smiled and nodded, dropping another quick kiss on Willow’s nose before making her way towards the door. She grabbed her robe from the back of it on the way and wrapped it around herself. She quickly skirted down the hallway to the nursery and flicked on the light, going over to her fussing daughter and lifting her into her arms.

“Come here, sweet girl,” she cooed softly, rocking her, “It’s okay, Mommy’s got you.”

She patted the baby’s diaper under her sleeping suit and determined it was still dry, though Robyn didn’t seem to be comfortable just from being held; her cry low but consistent.

Tara walked around the room with her for a few minutes but when Robyn still didn’t quieten, she went over to sit on the couch, relaxing back and cradling the baby.

Hush, little baby, don't say a word, Momma's gonna buy you a mockingbird.
And if that mockingbird don't sing, Momma's gonna buy you a diamond ring.
And if that diamond ring turns brass, Momma's gonna buy you a looking glass.
And if that looking glass gets broke, Momma 's gonna buy you a billy goat.
And if that billy goat doesn't pull, Momma's gonna buy you a cart and bull.
And if that cart and bull turns over, Momma's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.
And if that dog named Rover won't bark, Momma's gonna buy you a horse and cart.
And if that horse and cart falls down, you'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

Robyn seemed captivated as the song finished and Tara smiled.

“Guess I should talk to your Momma before signing her up for all these expenses, huh?”

From the doorway, Willow smiled and felt her heart melt as she watched her wife interact with their daughter, having followed Tara out when she recognised Robyn’s persistent ‘hungry’ cry, which started again just a moment later, Tara’s singing only having acted as a temporary Band-Aid.

“I know, baby girl, you’re hungry,” Tara piped up again, “I’ll bring you into your Momma.”

Willow was about to make her presence known so that Tara didn’t have to get up but had barely taken a step when she heard her wife speaking to the baby again, her tone changed.

“Hey, you know who I am, don’t you?”

Willow’s brow creased in confusion and continued to listen and watch as Tara tenderly stroked Robyn’s cheek.

“I can’t feed you like your Momma can…but you know who I am, right, sweetpea? You know I’m your Mommy?”

Willow stepped forward then, utterly confused at what she was hearing.

“Of course she does.”

Tara’s head snapped up in surprise and she cleared her throat.

“Willow, hi,” she said, trying to act nonchalant, “I think she’s hungry, diaper’s clean.”

Willow noticed the aversion tactic but decided Robyn being fed took priority for the moment. She went over and slipped into the space beside her wife, pulling the top of her robe open enough to expose her breast and took the baby, positioning her at her nipple.

“Do you need any help?” Tara asked softly.

Willow shook her head.

“They’re still hard from…” she trailed off with a blush before smiling down at the baby as she latched on straight away, “Good girl.”

She watched Robyn feed for a moment before casting a sidelong glance at Tara who was watching the same thing. There was a quiet minute before Willow spoke softly.

“You can tell me,” she said, her tone tender before she bumped Tara’s shoulder playfully, “I won’t laugh like certain people I could mention.”

Tara looked down but with a smile, then raised her head again to rest her chin on her wife’s shoulder.

“I guess I just feel sometimes…we had equal footing with JJ…and you’ve got this whole special bond with her that I just can’t share,” she explained, before quickly adding, “I don’t resent it for a second. I love watching you feed her. Sometimes I just have…moments…where I think she might think you’re her mother…and I’m just this lady that hangs around to get her mother when she’s hungry.”

Willow felt her heart break for a moment and dropped a lingering kiss onto the side of Tara’s head.

“She knows exactly who you are,” she said firmly but saw hesitance still on Tara’s face, “She does. She even has her ‘Mommy’ cry.”

Tara lifted her head, confused.

“What?”

“Her Mommy cry,” Willow stated as if it was obvious, “She has her hungry cry, and her wet cry and her tired cry and her very-particular, high-pitched squeal of a Mommy cry, where nothing but a Mommy cuddle will do.”

Tara rolled her eyes, thinking Willow was placating her.

“She doesn’t have a 'Mommy' cry.”

“You bet your butt she does,” Willow replied emphatically.

Tara’s eyebrow raised in questioned.

“Why don’t I notice it?”

“You do,” Willow replied before smiling tenderly, “You don’t even see it. The moment the Mommy cry comes out, you drop whatever you’re doing and run.”

Tara looked down at Robyn, wanting to believe what her wife was saying was true, then felt a hand pressing lightly against her belly.

“She came from you, Tara.”

Tara looked down, then back up to Willow.

“And you.”

“Exactly,” Willow smiled softly, “She came from both of us. She’s our baby girl.”

Tara managed a little smile, then suddenly found Willow herself into shuffling into her lap.

“C’mere,” she said softly, “Do you want to hold her while she feeds?”

Tara gently wrapped her arms around Willow and the baby from behind, holding Robyn in place. She looked up at Willow, her eyes shining with deep love.

“Thank you.”

Willow leaned over and pressed a sweet kiss to Tara’s lips, then they both watched Robyn feed again. After a few moments, footsteps were heard in the hallway and Willow covered her breast up and slipped from Tara’s lap just as JJ came into the room, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

“I’m sorry honey, did we wake you?” Tara asked him as he walked over to them in his Spiderman pyjamas.

JJ climbed into Tara’s lap and rested his head on her chest.

“I had to pee.”

“Did you go?” Tara asked and he nodded.

JJ closed his eyes and snuggled into Tara’s chest. Willow smiled at him, then over at Tara.

“She’s almost done, we can settle them both back then.”

Tara nodded in agreement and started to soothingly stroke JJ’s hair until Robyn stopped feeding and just a few split seconds later, began to cry again. JJ sighed and started to make his way into Willow’s lap.

“Hey, where are you going?” Tara asked, having enjoyed the cuddle time.

“She only cries like that when she wants you, Mommy,” JJ replied, not opening his eyes as he settled as best he could around Willow.

Willow grinned triumphantly at Tara and leaned over to pass the baby off.

“I told you. She loves her Mommy.”

“I love my Mommy,” JJ piped up sleepily from around his thumb.

Willow grinned more and decided to add to the mix.

“I love their Mommy.”

Tara beamed as Robyn stopped crying almost as soon as she got a good hold on her.

“And I love you all, my sweet, sweet family.”

Willow joined the trend of closed eyes as she moved to rest her head on Tara’s shoulder as Robyn was settled over the other to burp.

“Who needs a bed? Looks like I’ve got a ready-made snuggle emporium right here.”

“Watch out,” Tara warned playfully, “We’ll start charging admission.”

“I’ll gladly pay,” Willow replied, turning her head to smile up at her wife, “Name your price.”

Tara pretended to think.

“Five hugs an hour, three squeezes and a kiss.”

“Done,” Willow responded without hesitation, leaning up to pop a kiss on Tara’s cheek, “And that was for free.”

Tara smiled and left an answering kiss on Willow’s temple before hearing a quite sound come from the baby. She brought Robyn back to her chest and beamed quietly to herself when she saw her nod off almost straight away.

“She has a Mommy cry.”

Willow shifted a little, careful not to disturb JJ who appeared to have followed his sister into dreamland, and fully immersed herself into Tara’s side, claiming full cuddle potential.

“We couldn’t cope without you, none of us.”

“Well you’ll never have to,” Tara promised, carefully balancing the baby in one arm while wrapping the other around Willow.

JJ seemed to stir but didn’t waken, instead just settling down across both women’s laps, entwining them all together in an embrace. Willow let out a deeply satisfied murmur and closed her eyes again in contentment.

“So is there an entry card I get to this snuggle emporium? I wouldn’t want to be denied entry.”

Tara’s lips quirked up to one side, deciding this was ranking high in the list of perfect moments in her life. A soft kiss was dropped on each forehead of the three people who filled her life with so much joy and Willow was gifted with the affectionate smile, being the only other one still awake to enjoy it.

“You get the lifetime pass.”

The End

6. Sassy Eggs

FINAL DIBS!!! YEA!!! It helps when I know when the update will happen. ;p

I loved Willow's nervousness at the beginning. It's clear she had a plan and Tara threw it off by coming in early.

All of Willow's insecurities just show how much they needed to connect again. Glad it happened.

Quote:
“Guess I should talk to your Momma before signing her up for all these expenses, huh?”

Hey, I forgot my parents still owe me all that stuff too. I had a dog (not named Rover :p ), but I'm still waiting for everything else.

Funny how everybody consciously recognizes Robyn's "Mommy Cry" but "Mommy." Tara just goes automatically.

Great ending. Can't wait til June. :)

"Not everyone wants to graduate high school at age 16 and college at age 19 and have our first IPO by age 20. Some of us want to waste precious minutes, hours, days, and weeks rotting in front of the TV." - Survivor Ash Island By JustSkipIt

Last edited by BuffyFan4ever on Wed May 16, 2012 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

vazy once again astounds and amazes me! JJ and Robyn say see ya later and thanks for reading our story!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:06 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Picture Dibs. :p

Very cute. Vazy, You've done it again.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:27 pm 

aww, it's just so freaking cute! :D

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:28 pm 
3. Flaming O

Again, thanks! Loved all the small endings, but the true (semi ending) was the most beautiful, without doubt! Definitely happy tears! So glad to hear there will be more to look out for later this summer, you bet I will!

Really especially loved this, so beautiful:

Quote:
“She came from you, Tara.”

Tara looked down, then back up to Willow.

“And you.”

“Exactly,” Willow smiled softly, “She came from both of us. She’s our baby girl.”

Tara managed a little smile, then suddenly found Willow herself into shuffling into her lap.

“C’mere,” she said softly, “Do you want to hold her while she feeds?”

Tara gently wrapped her arms around Willow and the baby from behind, holding Robyn in place. She looked up at Willow, her eyes shining with deep love.

“Thank you.”

~The Show Must Go On by Queen

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:38 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

After reading the epilogue hours ago I am still in 'Awwwwwwwwwh' mode. I have also come to the conclusion the pencil and pen sketches are better than the digital. Looks like I will be doing more of those instead. ROBBIE/JJ FEELS! Oh and new head canon moment. One year for Halloween JJ goes as Batman with Robyn as Robin and Alex as the Joker.

- With You Around, YellowCard

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:21 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for awesome final chapter... I really loved the happy family moment...

Thanks Vazy for yet another awesome picture of Lion-JJ and Tiger-Robyn...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:13 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
So they went out with a bang? Hahahaha! Sorry, I couldn't resist. Anyway, it was the perfect ending to the perfect story. I seriously can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the "prequel." BTW...how many words did you end up with on FC? I know that HC was something like 250,000+...just curious:)

GREAT JOB MY JMT!! I bow to thee, oh mighty Queen of the fanfic!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:55 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Finey_McFine wrote:
BTW...how many words did you end up with on FC? I know that HC was something like 250,000+...just curious:)

I'll get around to proper feedback to the feedback soon, but if anyone else was curious final word count was 306, 219 :)

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:46 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
YAY!!!! :bounce :eatme :applause :banana :clap :bow

This was so much fun, Laragh.

This was too sweet:

Quote:
“Hey, where are you going?” Tara asked, having enjoyed the cuddle time.

“She only cries like that when she wants you, Mommy,” JJ replied, not opening his eyes as he settled as best he could around Willow.

Willow grinned triumphantly at Tara and leaned over to pass the baby off.

“I told you. She loves her Mommy.”
:flower :flower

Totally there for the prequel. I'm sure it will be as enjoyable as these two have been.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 797 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next