The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 797 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (03/30/
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:12 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Hi Ya!

Very sweet interaction between the girls in bed the night before their Dr's appt:)

I'm happy to see that the Dr's appt went well. That whole injection thing...blah! I don't like receiving and don't think I could ever give. The entire time I was reading I kept thinking, "I could never stick my wife with a needle or anyone for that matter." My sister is a nurse and I seriously don't know how she does it. I'm such a baby, lol.

That mini fridge was a great idea! We got one when our baby was a baby for formula and still keep it upstairs for water and snacks cuz we're too lazy to walk downstairs!

Nice update! Can't wait to see how hormonal they get! LOL

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:37 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad that the baby making process is under way. I'm wondering how long they will be able to keep this a secret from their friends/family/JJ. Praying that Tara doesn't experience any negative side effects from taking the injections.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Such delightfully sweet, loving, romantic stuff. Sorry I've been MIA, fun catching up, though!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:46 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Now Willow and Tara have expanded their 24 hr cable channel to include Discovery Health programs or, as I call it, the surgery channel where they show operations and stuff.
The description of Willow jabbing Tara with the needle and asking which cheek made even an injection kind of sexy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Laragh,

Quote:
"Surprise me,” Tara replied dryly

This made me laugh. A lovely scene, very natural and sweet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
leonhart17

Quote:
dibs!

Woop!

Quote:
I don't think you should apologize for being early!

Aww thanks, I know some people rely on the times for dibs though (so competitive :p)

Quote:
Oooh, I hate giving people injections! *I hate getting them too, but giving them is bad* I used to have to give them to my mom when she was sick :/

I don’t mind getting needles so much but I’ve never had to give one lol. I have a really shaky hand so it probably wouldn’t be a good idea hehe

Quote:
At least they're getting started on their baby! Yay! Very sweet chapter!

Yes, I’m happy to be getting on with the baby stuff! Glad you liked :)

Thanks for commenting!

Gaga01

Quote:
Darn, there's an early update and I miss dibs??

2nd dibs is good too! :D

Quote:
That was sweet! I can't wait for them to get along with their treatments and try to get Willow pregnant!

The next few chapters will be focused on treatments/procedures (with the exception of the next one, I think) so I hope you enjoy them! :)

Quote:
And, that was a smart idea to buy that mini-fridge! Who knows, it could be useful to other things too eventually, lol.

Haha. I suppose it could. Late night pickle cravings perhaps? I hadn’t really thought that far ahead but I’ll have to remember they have it in there lol

Thanks for your comment!

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
I am no stranger to needles or daily injections thanks to growth hormone, so they don't freak me out. However, I can guarantee that my sister would never do this unless absolutely necessary.

I’m the same, I have to get regular bloods taken, so I’m used to it. I’ve actually grown to kinda like it. But enough about my weird fetishes :p

Quote:
Hooray for Operation baby-making.

The best of all Operations! :D

Thanks for your feedback.

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I'm glad that first appointment went ok...

They have good medical peeps!

Quote:
It was a good idea to get a mini-fridge to keep the medication out of JJ's hands...

Yea and it might even be able to be used to keep Willow’s illicit late night cravings in the future lol

Quote:
Big yay for the start of the Operation Baby-Making...

I know, I’m looking forward to writing it :D

Thanks for commenting!

Promthea128

Quote:
Oh no, not a loss of libido!

Maybe a little, but that doesn’t mean the opposite can’t be true as well :kdevil

Quote:
Yep! And one of them is an awesome kitten named Laragh.

Aww :blush You’re so sweet :D

Thanks for your comment!

Finey_McFine

Quote:
Hi Ya!

Hey! :)

Quote:
Very sweet interaction between the girls in bed the night before their Dr's appt:)

Aww glad you liked :)

Quote:
I'm happy to see that the Dr's appt went well. That whole injection thing...blah! I don't like receiving and don't think I could ever give. The entire time I was reading I kept thinking, "I could never stick my wife with a needle or anyone for that matter." My sister is a nurse and I seriously don't know how she does it. I'm such a baby, lol.

I don’t mind getting needles at all, but I’ve never had to give one. The idea doesn’t wig me out, but it could be one of those things where if I actually had to do it I’d freak out. I think I’d just be more worried I’d put it in the wrong place lol

Quote:
That mini fridge was a great idea! We got one when our baby was a baby for formula and still keep it upstairs for water and snacks cuz we're too lazy to walk downstairs!

Lol baby formula, another future idea for the mini fridge lol. So far the collective kitten had only come up with Willow-cravings. How does everyone not have one? So versatile! :D

Quote:
Nice update! Can't wait to see how hormonal they get! LOL

Lol, I toned down the hormonal-Tara (a little) ‘cause I thought it might be overkill with future-hormonal Willow but there’s still some crazy in this chapter :D

Thanks for your feedback!!

love_2003

Quote:
Glad that the baby making process is under way.

Me too! It’s fun to write :D

Quote:
I'm wondering how long they will be able to keep this a secret from their friends/family/JJ.

I’m banking on until after the 3 month scan for sure anyway.

Quote:
Praying that Tara doesn't experience any negative side effects from taking the injections.

Nothing that’s not manageable :)

Thanks for commenting!

LonelyTara

Quote:
Such delightfully sweet, loving, romantic stuff.

Aww, glad you like! :D

Quote:
Sorry I've been MIA, fun catching up, though!

No problem, glad you’re all caught up!

Thanks for your comment!

taralicious

Quote:
Now Willow and Tara have expanded their 24 hr cable channel to include Discovery Health programs or, as I call it, the surgery channel where they show operations and stuff.

Lmao, it’s such a comprehensive channel. Never has the tagline ‘there’s something for everyone’ been more true.

Quote:
The description of Willow jabbing Tara with the needle and asking which cheek made even an injection kind of sexy.

Ha, only you could find injections sexy. :p

Thanks for your feedback!

wayland

Quote:
This made me laugh. A lovely scene, very natural and sweet.

Glad I could give you a giggle :) And I’m glad you liked the scene!

Thanks for commenting!

Update Directly Below

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (04/06/
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs!!! Hey, Feeback Dibs is just as valid as Update Dibs!

So first off, :drool

Its good that you wanna do math, I've been putting off my math homework all week. Willow would still be super lucky even if she did get all 966 days of Tara PMS.

Quote:
You better remember how nice I was during this when I’m yelling for pickles at 2am. With mustard. And ice-cream

Yummy.

Quote:
“I’ll just tell them it’s about something girly and they won’t ask any more,” Willow replied with a reassuring smile, “They may be FBI agents, but they’re still men.”

lol

Tara has excellent everything, and Halloween sounds like fun. :kdevil

Last edited by Promthea128 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

TITLE: Family Confidential

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The promised sequel to Hacker Confidential. How are Willow, Tara, JJ and all their family getting on 4 years into the future?

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but mostly just spoilers for all of Hacker Confidential. If you haven’t read that...well, you really will have no idea what’s going on lol.

AUTHOR’S NOTE: I’m dedicating this to Ariel who made me wanna get my math on.

Chapter 10

Willow quietly walked down the stairs after getting JJ settled in bed and stretched her back muscles as she did so, looking forward to snuggling on the sofa for the evening.

“He finally went to sleep,” she said with a sigh as she started to turn into the living room, “I think he got his hands on some serious sugar at school today or something ‘cause he was just crazy hyp–hey, what’s wrong?!”

Willow rushed over to Tara’s side as she saw her wife sitting on the sofa, hunched over and with her head in her hands.

“Headache,” Tara replied through gritted teeth.

Willow’s eyes widened in alarm as her hand went to the back of her wife’s head, stroking her hair comfortingly.

“It’s not a migraine, is it?” she asked in a whisper, “You haven’t had one of those since we lived in Boston. Do I need to take you to hospital?”

Tara weakly shook her head between her hands.

“No. It’s not that bad. It just hit me from nowhere.”

“Oh, baby,” Willow replied soothingly, leaning forwards to place a kiss on the middle of Tara’s forehead.

Tara was about to lift her head to offer the redhead a small smile but instead jerked back against the sofa as a as she felt a sudden wave of intense heat going through, feeling like it was emanating from her pores.

“Oh my...!”

Willow jumped up to sit beside her wife and tried to take her hands but they were quickly slapped away, Tara not able to handle any more warmth being passed into her body.

“Tara, what’s wrong?!” Willow asked, her voice full of concern and some hurt, “Baby, you’re scaring me. You’re going bright red! I’m not letting you collapse again from a migraine, Tara, I’m calling an ambulance!”

Tara reached out and grabbed Willow’s wrist to stop her from moving and took a few short breaths.

“I think...just a hot flash.”

“From the injections?” Willow asked gently, moving her hand to the blonde’s clothed knee to give her some comfort without touching her skin, “You only started them yesterday, I didn’t think they’d hit so soon.”

“Well they are,” Tara replied curtly, her breathing heavy.

“Is the loss of libido thing hitting too or can I take your top off?” Willow replied with a grin that quickly faltered at the look Tara shot her, “Sorry. Bad joke. I–I’d give you a hug but I don’t think you’d appreciate it right now.”

Tara brought her hand up to her forehead and started to rub her temples, closing her eyes to stop the bright light in the room making her headache worse.

“Could you just get some me ice or something? And some Tylenol?”

“Of course,” Willow’s voice went to Tara’s ears before she felt the smaller girl standing and a quick kiss being placed against her cheek, then moments later seeing the light against the back of her eyelids plunge into darkness as she heard the lightswitch being turned off.

It only took a minute for Willow to return and Tara felt something cold and hard, wrapped in a dishcloth being held against her chest in the open part of her plunging blouse and being brought up around her neck and against her cheeks.

“Open,” Willow’s soft voice came as Tara felt something being held against her mouth and complied silently, taking the two pills that were placed on her tongue and gratefully swallowing them a moment later with the water her wife offered next.

After several minutes of Willow silently holding the cold compress against the blonde’s flushed skin; Tara opened her eyes again, dimly able to make out her wife’s features from the streetlight streaming in through the windows.

She covered Willow’s hand and brought the dishcloth from her chest.

“That hug would be appreciated now.”

Willow smiled and placed the contents of her hands on the coffee table, revealing a bag of peas wrapped in the cloth and turned back to Tara, wrapping her arms around the blonde’s shoulders.

Tara gratefully squeezed back and held on for a few long moments before pulling away.

“Sorry I was a grouch. It was just a lot all at once.”

“Don’t worry,” Willow replied, shaking her head gently, “We’ll get some of those ice gel pack things for you to carry around. That hot flush seemed bad.”

Tara gave a small shrug and quirked her lips slightly.

“Good practice for menopause.”

Willow grinned too.

“Or maybe if you ever get pregnant.”

Tara laughed and felt the final remnants of her headache lift.

“Let’s get this one in you first before we start to think about number three, okay?”

“Honey, I’m ho–”

Willow didn’t get to finish the sentiment as she found herself suddenly shoved against the shut door she had just walked through and a pair of lips began hungrily devouring her own.

Before she could even register what was happening, she felt hands pushing her jacket over her shoulders and her shirt being ripped over her head.

“I thought you’d never get home,” Tara spoke throatily as her hands went to the redhead’s chest, slipping under her bra to knead her breasts, “I dropped JJ off at a play date an hour ago. And I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you since.”

Willow moaned as Tara rolled her quickly-hardening nipples between her fingers and tried to reign in her raging desire, wondering if she could be dreaming; Tara had rebuffed any advances she’d tried over the course of the week, sometimes apologetically, sometimes with irrational annoyance, but Willow had resigned herself to the fact that her wife wasn’t likely to want to be intimate while going through the hormone therapy but it seemed now they were making her go to the opposite end of the spectrum.

“You’re, um...you haven’t really been in the mood all week...”

“I know,” she replied as what could only be described as a mischievous grin fell on her lips, “And I’m very, very sorry. But I’ll make it up to you.”

“D-don’t have to m-make up anything,” Willow stammered out with a gulp, “I know the hormones are making you–”

Willow was cut off again as Tara removed one hand from her bra and reached up to the redhead’s face, pursing her lips with her fingers before pressing their mouths together almost roughly, forcibly pushing her tongue into her wife’s mouth.

She felt her mouth being explored and her tongue being teased as the hand against her breast continued its ministrations until there was a sudden, abrupt stop of all contact.

Her eyes flew open, prepared for her hormonally-off-balance wife to tell her she wanted to stop but instead found herself greeted with that smile and those eyes as Tara hooked her fingers into the belt hook of the redhead’s pants and pulled her forwards.

“You’re wearing far too many clothes and are much too vertical.”

Willow let herself be turned and walked backwards up the stairs, Tara’s smouldering eyes burning into her as the blonde’s hands roaming along the soft curves of her hips. She slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of the redhead’s pants and tugging the fabric of her panties that settled around her hips gently upwards, making the smaller girl moan as the front of the material rubbed against the hard bud that was swelling in need.

Despite the fact that they were moving quite quickly, the ascent up the stairs and into their bedroom seemed to Willow like it was taking an age, her breath and eyelids getting heavier and heavier with desire with each passing second until she finally felt the back of her knees hit against their bed.

Tara kept a firm hold on her wife’s hips to keep her in place before snapping the button on her pants open, yanking the fabric down her legs and then pushing he back onto the mattress and pulling the pants off completely, discarding them on the floor so the redhead was lying in just her bra and panties.

Willow watched with hitched breath as Tara climbed on top of and straddled her, her eyes roaming over the smaller girl’s smooth torso and encased-breasts before she locked eyes with her wife and uttered just one word.

“Better.”

Willow pushed herself up into a sitting position and wasted no time in capturing the blonde’s lips, kissing her fervently as her hands worked with speedy zest in discarding Tara of her clothes; buttons blindly loosened and fabric cast off, forgotten, to the floor until the redhead found her hands roaming her wife’s body, free of any material barriers.

“Off,” Tara mumbled during a half-second kissing break for air, pushing her lover’s bra straps down her shoulders before reaching behind to unsnap the hook.

The garment fell between their bodies onto the sheet but quickly got shoved out of the way as the blonde slipped her fingers into the elastic of the redhead’s panties and jerked them down to her knees.

Willow pulled away breathlessly from the kiss and, aided by Tara pulling her legs upwards, shuffled her lower half until the panties fell off her ankles.

Finally both naked, Willow moved in to resume the kiss but was stopped as the blonde placed a single finger against her lips when she was just an inch away.

Her brow crinkled in disappointed confusion but could only gulp as her wife started dragging her finger, agonisingly slowly, down onto her chest and around her breasts, brushing off each of her nipples enough to send shivers down her spine and further onto her stomach, tracing the outline of her toned muscles before grazing along the fine hairs of her mound, then letting her hand fall off to the side.

Willow almost groaned in frustration as her body tingled with need but one look into Tara’s twinkling eyes made her swallow the groan in a second, gasping quietly instead when the blonde pushed her back against the mattress with her body so they were flushed against each other and pressed their lips together in barely-there kiss before moving them down and following the same path her finger had just moments before.

Moans of varying degrees of intensity escaped the redhead’s mouth as her flushed skin was caressed by Tara’s lips, her tongue jutting out and swirling around the hardening peaks of the smaller girl’s hardening peaks and then moving lower to dip into her bellybutton.

Willow tensed her body as she felt kisses move down to her mound, sure Tara would move her mouth away the same way she had her hand, which made the moment when the blonde’s tongue suddenly sank into her waiting, wet folds all the more sweeter in surprise.

“Oh my...ohhhhh....!”

Tara lifted her hands to either side of her wife’s thighs and moaned in appreciation of the flavour hitting her tastebuds, feeling Willow shiver in response. She worked her lips and tongue against the redhead’s heated flesh, teasing her by moving tantalisingly close to her clit before moving away again and lapping at her entrance but never giving her the satisfaction of pushing inside.

Willow had her hand entwined firmly in the blonde’s hair as she tried in vain to get her mouth where she wanted it. When she felt like she had taken all she could without exploding, she decided it was time to turn the tables and took her fingers from Tara’s hair, using both hands to pull her up by the shoulders.

She let out a shaky moan as she saw Tara’s mouth glistening with her juices and crushed their lips together as she took complete control by flipping her wife onto her back and reaching down her body, between her lips and thrusting two fingers inside her without any preamble.

Tara unwittingly broke the kiss as her back arched and head through back against the pillows; her body more than ready for any and all of Willow but her mind shocked at the sudden change.

“Fuck!” she groaned as her hips instinctively thrust upwards, the redhead’s fingers moving in and out of her speedily, “Fuck.”

After a moment her eyes opened to see Willow smirking down at her. She responded in kind as one side of her lips curved upwards and her own hand found its way to her wife’s core, slipping inside in one fluid movement, moaning as tight heat surrounded her and hearing a throaty groan fall down to her ears.

They started a hard and fast pace inside each other, fingers stretching and delving deeply as they communicated with wordless moans and body movements. Their hips grinded against one another, getting faster and faster as they both became closer and closer to their peaks until Willow’s head suddenly snapped back and a shrill cry left her lips.

“Tarrraaa!”

Tara felt a heated explosion around her fingers and a gush of juices fall down her wrist, making her own body shiver and shake silently in response, her fluttering eyelids capturing images of Willow’s face contorted in pleasure which only served to prolong every jolt of ecstasy that rushed through her until the redhead collapsed on top of her, their sweaty skin sliding against each other.

After a minute or two of gasping breaths and trembling limbs, Willow turned her head into Tara’s chest and began placing gentle kisses along her collarbone.

“God. Wow,” she mumbled, her voice heavy and satisfied, “So worth the wait.”

Tara glanced down and watched her wife kiss her jutting-out bones, bringing a hand up to stroke the back of her hair.

“I’m sorry, honey. I’ve been kind of all over the place this week.”

“Don’t apologise,” Willow replied, shuffling her body the few inches upwards so they were face to face, “I didn’t mean it like that.”

Tara lifted her head and placed a kiss against the redhead’s forehead before settling back against the pillows.

“I’m not trying to be grouch-y Tara. Or withhold sex from you.”

“I know that, baby,” Willow reassured, “You’re not.”

“I just haven’t been feeling very sexy with the hot flashes and headaches,” Tara replied before giving a small smile, “Until today anyway. Whole other kind of hot flash.”

Willow smiled back.

“It’s, it’s like PMS,” she said and saw Tara shrug and give a nod of agreement, before the redhead continued, “Which, you know, you never really get. I’ve never had to deal with that. So, you know, if you add it all up...”

Tara looked at her wife with a mixture of confusion and amusement and waited for her to continue, which she did, looking off in thought.

“Let’s see...So, you’ve always been regular, so that’s 365 divided by 28, which is basically 13. And let’s assume that for every period, you had 7 days of PMS. That’s 7 by 13 which is 91 days of PMS a year. 91 by 10 for the first 10 years we were together is 910 plus the extra 8 months since our anniversary makes it...966 days of Tara-PMS I am owed. Which, even if we say that these drugs are...10 times more potent than PMS, then that’s still only...140 days. Which is only 14.5% of what I technically should have endured. The way I see it, I’m still getting off super lucky.”

Tara blinked a couple of times before shaking her head slightly.

“Only you would see 140 days of PMS crammed into two weeks as ‘lucky’. Or that math was good pillow talk.”

“Hey, math is sexy,” Willow protested, before smiling apologetically, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to trivialise how hard it must be with all those hormones pumping around.”

Tara shook her head again and leaned up to place a gentle kiss on the smaller girl’s lips.

“You didn’t,” she replied before giving a wry grin, “Anyway, I’m the one who’s getting off super lucky. I only have a few weeks of this. You’ll have nine months.”

Willow giggled and gave a wide smile.

“You better remember how nice I was during this when I’m yelling for pickles at 2am. With mustard. And ice-cream.”

Tara closed her eyes and chuckled silently before opening them again and moving her arms around her wife’s back in a hug.

“I’ll be here no matter what random foods you decide to put together.”

“Willow, Tara, come in.”

Dr. Wells smiled at the couple from the doorway of her exam room and gestured them forwards.

Willow and Tara walked into the examination room and took the seats opposite where Dr. Wells had sat down.

“So, I’ve had no phone calls, can I presume the Lupron treatment is going well? No issues with the injections?”

“No issues,” Willow replied happily, “We have a routine now; brush our teeth, wash our faces, jab Tara in the butt and snuggle in bed.”

Dr. Wells let out a low laugh.

“Well, that’s great. And Tara, have you had any side effects?”

“One or two,” Willow spoke up first and Tara cast her a momentarily side-long glance before speaking.

“Just what I was told to expect. But nothing terrible. Like Willow says, we have a routine.”

Dr. Wells seemed satisfied at that and smiled.

“Excellent. Well, I won’t waste any time, I know you must both be on your lunch break. Tara, I’ll just draw some blood and then we can move onto the ultrasound. Do you remember which arm I took your blood from last time?”

“I think my left,” Tara answered, holding up her left arm in indication.

“Okay, let’s go from the right this time,” Dr. Wells responded, gathering the needle and vials she needed and sitting on Tara’s right side, “You’re probably going to feel like a pin cushion over the next couple of weeks.”

Tara smiled softly.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind needles.”

“Unless Xander or Jesse ask,” Willow piped up jokingly from beside her wife, “They’re gonna we wondering why I’m going out for lunch instead of just eating at my desk like I normally do, so I’m staying with the ‘you-have-a-doctor’s-appointment-and-need-me-to-hold-your-hand-while-you-get-a-needle’ shtick.”

Tara raised an eyebrow.

“They won’t find it suspicious that I need to go to a doctor’s appointment every two days? They’re FBI agents, Willow.”

“I’ll just tell them it’s about something girly and they won’t ask any more,” Willow replied with a reassuring smile, “They may be FBI agents, but they’re still men.”

Tara gave a small laugh and didn’t even notice as Dr. Wells drew her blood and put a band-aid in the crook of her elbow as she withdrew the needle.

“You’ve got great veins, Tara,” Dr. Wells said as she put the vials of blood on her desk.

“Um, thank you?” Tara replied, unsure what the correct response was to that ‘compliment’.

Dr. Wells just smiled and stood up.

“If you could climb onto my examination table there, Tara, I need to perform a transvaginal ultrasound to check on your ovaries. If you could just remove your pants and underwear and then cover yourself with the blanket. I’ll be back in one moment.”

Dr. Wells left the room while Tara walked over to the examination table and started and started removing the lower portion of her clothing.

“I’m very unhappy that another woman is about to come in the room when you have absolutely nothing on below the belt,” Willow quipped, playing with the ends of her fingers nervously, “Can I, um...could I hold your hand?”

Tara climbed onto the table and covered her exposed parts with the blanket provided before holding her hand out towards the redhead.

“Now there’s a question you never have to ask.”

Willow smiled and lifted her chair over to beside the exam table, sitting near her wife’s head and clasping her hand between both of her own.

“I love you for doing this,” she said quietly.

“Me?” Tara asked with a laugh, “You’re going to have to do all the hard stuff.”

Willow just smiled again and moved forwards to place a lingering kiss on her wife’s temple. Dr. Wells returned in that moment, wheeling a machine with a monitor on top and a basket beneath filled with various pieces of medical equipment.

“All ready?” Dr. Wells asked with a smile as she wheeled the machine over to the exam table and took a seat between Tara’s legs, snapping plastic gloves over her hands, “Could you place your feet in the stirrups and shuffle down just a little please, Tara?”

Tara followed the doctor’s orders, not as uncomfortable in the position as she could have been; having attended Dr. Wells for the past 5 years meant she’d been exposed in front of her before.

“Okay,” Dr. Wells continued, pressing buttons around the screen to turn it on and producing a large, white, cylindrical probe from the basket beneath, “I need to insert this into your vagina so I can inspect your ovaries and make sure everything is coming along as it should so we can start you on the follicle-stimulating hormones. It may be a little cold, but if it hurts at all, let me know and I’ll stop, okay. It’ll be easier if you relax as best you can.”

Tara cleared her throat and took a few deep breaths to try and relax her inner muscles. Willow kept her gaze locked on her wife’s face, not wanting to watch the doctor insert anything to an area of Tara she claimed solely as her own, medical procedure or not.

“You okay, baby?” she asked lovingly when she saw the blonde wince slightly, presuming the doctor had started the procedure.

“Fine,” Tara answered through an exhaled breath before smiling at her wife and lowering her voice to a somewhat-embarrassed whisper, “It’s just...I’m not quite used to...it not being you.”

Willow brought the hand between hers and kissed her palm.

“You better never be used to it not being me.”

Tara laughed quietly, careful not to shift her body at all and pursed her lips to blow a kiss towards the redhead.

Dr. Wells kindly tuned out the conversation happening between the couple, focusing solely on the screen as the images being conveyed from the probe played out in front of her, letting her see and examine all of Tara’s reproductive organs.

It only took a few minutes for her to be confident in her findings before she gently slipped the probe from Tara and wiped the lubricant she’d applied to it, before placing it on a metal tray beneath the machine for sterilisation.

“Everything’s perfect in there,” she smiled as she slipped her gloves off, “Your ovaries are definitely ready for us to start the new hormone therapy. You can get dressed again, Tara, I’m just going to go return the machine.”

Dr. Wells wheeled the machine back out of the room and Tara extracted herself from the stirrups, sitting up. She went to grab her pants and panties from where they’d been lying near her on top of a set of drawers, but they weren’t there. She looked around for a moment before noticing the cheeky grin on her wife’s face and the fact that she was very obviously hiding something behind her back.

“Really? You stole my clothes?”

“I didn’t get a proper look when you were changing,” Willow grinned, “It’s a law that anytime your pants come off, I get a full and proper period of time for the appropriate gawking required.”

Tara held back an answering grin and held the blanket up, spreading her legs just wide enough to give the redhead a tantalizing view that Willow, though having teased about, really hadn’t been expecting before the taller girl closed her legs again.

“Now give them back before the doctor comes in. Or have you decided you’re happy with another woman seeing me naked now?”

That last sentence snapped Willow from the reverie she’d started to get lost in and she quickly thrust Tara’s clothes into her hands.

“Quickly, Tara, quickly!”

Tara chuckled at her wife’s swiftly-changed demeanour and quickly, as instructed, pulled her underwear and pants on. Willow took her hand when she was done and dragged the chair back to its original place and both women sat down as the doctor returned and sat opposite them.

“Okay, so like I said, everything looks good for us to ahead with the next stage,” she said with a smile, “And we’re going to be seeing a lot of each other over the next little while. I’ll need you to come in again on Friday, and then Monday and then Wednesday of next week as well, you’ll have to gets bloods and ultrasounds each appointment, like this one. I’ll be able to tell you next Wednesday whether we need to go a little longer with the hormone treatment or whether we can schedule the egg retrieval.”

“So we just continue with our routine like we are?” Willow asked, “But with the FSH injections as well?”

Willow had stuck to her promise of not over-researching everything, without her laptop even needing to be ‘confiscated’, though Tara had never had any intention of doing that anyway, it was Willow’s possession after all. The redhead did, however, still remember all she had read, filtering it in her mind to purely the medicine and not the overwhelming amount of unsuccessful stories she had read, but wanted to make sure she had everything correct in her head moving forward.

“That’s right,” Dr. Wells nodded as she typed something into her computer, the sound of the printer whirring a moment later ringing throughout the room. The doctor pulled the piece of paper from the machine and handed it over the desk, “There’s your prescription, for one week. If we need to keep going, I’ll give you another one. So, you’ll come back Friday, that’s the...31st. Oh, Halloween. Have you any plans?”

“Our friend’s little boy is staying the night,” Willow answered with a fond smile, “We’re taking him and JJ trick or treating and then they want to watch scary movies. Of course, scary for them is Ghostbusters and The Addams Family.”

“Yes, 5 is a little young for The Exorcist or similar,” Dr. Wells replied jokingly before a curious look crossed her features, “Are you two dressing up?”

Willow just got a small, secretive smile on her face.

“Well...it is Halloween.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

REAL DIBS!!!! I panicked a bit when I saw that Promthea128 called dibs, but then I realized you hadn't actually posted the update yet. :party

Great update.

Quote:
“You’ve got great veins

I wonder if this line works as a pick-up outside the office?

Quote:
“Really? You stole my clothes?”

“I didn’t get a proper look when you were changing,” Willow grinned, “It’s a law that anytime your pants come off, I get a full and proper period of time for the appropriate gawking required.”

Tara held back an answering grin and held the blanket up, spreading her legs just wide enough to give the redhead a tantalizing view that Willow, though having teased about, really hadn’t been expecting before the taller girl closed her legs again.

“Now give them back before the doctor comes in. Or have you decided you’re happy with another woman seeing me naked now?”

That last sentence snapped Willow from the reverie she’d started to get lost in and she quickly thrust Tara’s clothes into her hands.

First :drool Then :lol

Yay for Halloween. Maybe have Willow be a sexy nurse a la SmutBunnies. :pray

Last edited by BuffyFan4ever on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 am 

Dibs! DAMN IT! :angry

OK, I'm over being mad because I finally got a chance to read this chapter! ;-) I was at work and the last time I read one of your NC17 updates at work...you broke me, lol. :shy

Quote:
“Could you place your feet in the stirrups and shuffle down just a little please, Tara?”
When I read this all I could think about was this routine that Joan Rivers does about visiting the gyno. SLIDE DOWN! :rofl

Anyway, glad to see that Tara is over the whole 'not tonight honey I have a headache' portion of her treatments. And so glad everything is progressing well:)

Can't wait until next week and Halloween!!

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I'm glad that Grouch-y Tara gave way to Horny Tara... I hope Tara didn't took out her grouchyness on JJ... I'm very happy that the Operation Make A Baby is on schedule...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:55 pm 

Topics: 1
hehe, now THAT'S a hot flash! Love it! I'm glad 'babymaking 2011' is going well for them! And I can't wait to see what's up for Halloween!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:49 pm 
3. Flaming O

Wow, you're redefining all sorts of terms with this fic, Laragh. First 'Hump day' and now 'hot flash'.

Quote:
“You’ve got great veins, Tara,”

Once someone told me, "You have a nice digestive system." It was especially odd because we didn't know each other well at the time.

Quote:

These two sentences alone made my day about 10% better. And I've already had a pretty good day.

Lovin' it and quite excited for Halloween.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:44 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“You’ve got great veins, Tara,” Dr. Wells said as she put the vials of blood on her desk.

Paging Dr. Wells, Paging Dr. Wells, let's see your credentials because Tara has great everything.
In my Second Life VR simulation, How Willow is met at the door by Tara is how I'd like to walk in through the doors of my own house; with an infinite number of worlds, there has to be a straight Tara in one of them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:25 pm 

Bring on Halloween!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Whew, back again.

It's great to see the baby making process is on track, and that Willow is taking good care of Tara. Ugh, Tara is taking those side effects very gracefully, for the most part, but who could blame her for being grouchy. Let's hope Tara remembers these couple of weeks over the coming months.

Quote:
“Let’s see...So, you’ve always been regular, so that’s 365 divided by 28, which is basically 13. And let’s assume that for every period, you had 7 days of PMS. That’s 7 by 13 which is 91 days of PMS a year. 91 by 10 for the first 10 years we were together is 910 plus the extra 8 months since our anniversary makes it...966 days of Tara-PMS I am owed. Which, even if we say that these drugs are...10 times more potent than PMS, then that’s still only...140 days. Which is only 14.5% of what I technically should have endured. The way I see it, I’m still getting off super lucky.”

This part, while being completely hilarious just totally summed up Willow for me. Geeky, babbly and adorably sweet.

Hope the rest of the treatment and the proceedure work out without any complications and Tara doesn't feel to crappy. Although I wouldn't mind if you decided to write in another one of those sexy hot flashes again. ;-)

Looking forward to another bright and early 'Laragh update wake-up call' tomorrow morning.

Laura.

In the end, it doesn't matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
-Anon.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Promthea128

Quote:
Dibs!!! Hey, Feeback Dibs is just as valid as Update Dibs!

Well that’s a valid point lol

Quote:
Its good that you wanna do math, I've been putting off my math homework all week. Willow would still be super lucky even if she did get all 966 days of Tara PMS.

I love real-life applications of math. Math homework is something I tend to avoid as well. One thing I hate: geometry. Which is ironically one of the most practical-based applications but I digress. 966 days of Tara-PMS would be a small price to pay for the...7500 odd days of being together they’ve had.

Quote:
Yummy.

Doesn’t it just sounds delicious? :P I didn’t delve into cravings too much the last time I wrote the pregnancy arc so I think I might have to have a little fun with it this time around lol.

Quote:
Tara has excellent everything, and Halloween sounds like fun. :kdevil

You know I did want it to be fun but it was gonna be more :kgeek and less :kdevil. Alas I’ve tried to include a little bit of both lol.

Thanks for commenting!

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
REAL DIBS!!!! I panicked a bit when I saw that Promthea128 called dibs, but then I realized you hadn't actually posted the update yet.

Okay I’m gonna let you guys argue that amongst yourselves :p

Quote:
I wonder if this line works as a pick-up outside the office?

Only if you’re looking for someone into cannibalism.

Quote:
First :drool Then :lol

Hehe well that kinda reaction is how I try to base my entire stories so yay

Quote:
Yay for Halloween. Maybe have Willow be a sexy nurse a la SmutBunnies.

Lol. I didn’t actually plan to extend this chapter originally to include bedroom dressing up, but when kittens demand I have to comply! I had to think it up quickly to get it written in time though so it’s not the height of sexy :p

Thanks for your comment!

Finey_McFine

Quote:
Dibs! DAMN IT! :angry

Within the same minute! Very close!

Quote:
OK, I'm over being mad because I finally got a chance to read this chapter! :wink I was at work and the last time I read one of your NC17 updates at work...you broke me, lol :shy

Breaking unintentional (although I do like that I could :wink)

Quote:
When I read this all I could think about was this routine that Joan Rivers does about visiting the gyno. SLIDE DOWN! :rofl

I :love :love :love Joan Rivers and saw her do that bit on a talkshow over here sometime last year, I was :rofl as well. “If it was a woman with a penis, I’d understand. She’d be like ‘oh yea, I’ll redecorate...I’d put curtains there...’ “ So funny. She is one of my all time favourite comedians (along with Kathy Griffin)

Quote:
Anyway, glad to see that Tara is over the whole 'not tonight honey I have a headache' portion of her treatments.

Lol, yea, I couldn’t even keep it up half a chapter :p

Quote:
And so glad everything is progressing well:)

Jeez, they’d want to, all the research I’ve done on this, I don’t know how women handle it, especially time after time. Much props to them.

Quote:
Can't wait until next week and Halloween!!

Hope you enjoy!!

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I'm glad that Grouch-y Tara gave way to Horny Tara...

Always the more preferable option of the two.

Quote:
I hope Tara didn't took out her grouchyness on JJ...

No way, not a chance. She wouldn’t even really take it out on Willow, but there’s no way she would take it out on JJ.

Quote:
I'm very happy that the Operation Make A Baby is on schedule...

Me too :D

Thanks for your comment!

leonhart17

Quote:
hehe, now THAT'S a hot flash! Love it!

If you’re gonna overheat, you might as well get some fun out of it.

Quote:
I'm glad 'babymaking 2011' is going well for them!

Well you know I kinda set Hacker in semi-real time which would have meant they got married in November 2010 and right now it’d be October 2016. But then again, don’t take that as fact ‘cause who knows what cultural references I’ll make that make no sense in the context of being 2016 :p

Quote:
And I can't wait to see what's up for Halloween!

Candy and constumes, like any Halloween :D

Thanks for commenting!

Silent_X

Quote:
Wow, you're redefining all sorts of terms with this fic, Laragh. First 'Hump day' and now 'hot flash'.

Lol, it says something about my character that they both turned into sex things. In a good or bad way is the question I suppose :p

Quote:
Once someone told me, "You have a nice digestive system." It was especially odd because we didn't know each other well at the time.

What was their basis for even coming to that conclusion? o_O

Quote:
These two sentences alone made my day about 10% better. And I've already had a pretty good day.

10% is my target of daily-improveness (which is totally a word)

Quote:
Lovin' it and quite excited for Halloween.

Hope you enjoy!

taralicious

Quote:
Paging Dr. Wells, Paging Dr. Wells, let's see your credentials because Tara has great everything.

Lol, she does, although I don’t think Willow would appreciate if the doctor commented on that :p

Quote:
In my Second Life VR simulation, How Willow is met at the door by Tara is how I'd like to walk in through the doors of my own house; with an infinite number of worlds, there has to be a straight Tara in one of them.

I have to disagree, because as the vast amount of AU fics on this board will tell you, Willow and Tara belong together in every world. However, I do wish you a Tara-like girl to come home and be pounced by :)

Thanks for commenting!

LonelyTara

Quote:
Bring on Halloween!

Hope you find it fun! :D

Thanks for your comment!

xlaura1

Quote:
Whew, back again.

Welcome back!

Quote:
It's great to see the baby making process is on track, and that Willow is taking good care of Tara. Ugh, Tara is taking those side effects very gracefully, for the most part, but who could blame her for being grouchy. Let's hope Tara remembers these couple of weeks over the coming months.

Ah yes, not a wonderful part of the process but I think both women are very goal-orientated when it comes to this. What’s a little grouch when a baby will be at the end? But yea, lol, Tara has no excuse for complaining about Willow’s mood swings later on!

Quote:
This part, while being completely hilarious just totally summed up Willow for me. Geeky, babbly and adorably sweet.

Lol, is probably was a pretty good summation. That girl loves her math!

Quote:
Hope the rest of the treatment and the proceedure work out without any complications and Tara doesn't feel to crappy. Although I wouldn't mind if you decided to write in another one of those sexy hot flashes again.

Lol, not too much crappy, I promise! Not quite a hot flash but there’s a little somethin’-somethin’ in this chapter :wink

Quote:
Looking forward to another bright and early 'Laragh update wake-up call' tomorrow morning.

Updating early too, so I’m not sure where that comes in your time but hope you enjoy!

Update Directly Below

Last edited by Laragh on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: The promised sequel to Hacker Confidential. How are Willow, Tara, JJ and all their family getting on 4 years into the future?

SPOILERS: Perhaps minor references to the show or stealage of dialogue, but mostly just spoilers for all of Hacker Confidential. If you haven’t read that...well, you really will have no idea what’s going on lol.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Sorry, had to get you in the mood for Halloween so early in the year! Un-regularly-timed update again today, and some have you have said I should stop apologising for it so, um, sorry to anyone who gets thrown off a victory path to dibs, but hopefully reading early makes up for it?

Chapter 11

“Okay, the boys are getting ready,” Tara said as she walked into hers and Willow’s bedroom, sighing when she say her wife standing in front of the mirror at their vanity table, a tub of some green substance in hand, “Are we really doing this?”

“We promised Jake we’d dress up,” Willow answered as she continued to cover her face with the green face-paint in her hand, “Remember?”

Tara vaguely recollected the conversation where their son had said it would be ‘super, super, extra cool’ if they dressed up with himself and Alex for when they went trick or treating, and Willow's gleeful and enthusiastic agreement, but it had been a number of weeks ago and she'd been more focused on the hormone therapy since until Dr. Wells had brought in up in their appointment and she'd suddenly become aware of how all-out her wife was going.

She sighed as she walked over to where their costumes were hanging on the doorknob of their closet and sighed.

“But witches? The pointy hat kind?”

“Well, yeah,” Willow replied, “We tried on the in-plain-sight thing in that short film in college. This seemed more authentic. Plus we have brooms!”

Tara looked towards her wife quizzically.

“For extra sweeping?”

Willow gaped.

“For flying, Tara!” she replied, exasperated, before checking herself in the mirror and smiling satisfactorily, then pulling the chair out from beneath the table and tapping it lightly, “C’mere, I’ll do your make-up.”

Tara walked over to the table and sat down, though Willow noticed she did so quite gingerly.

“Hey, you’re sitting funny. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” Tara replied reassuringly, “It’s just getting two injections in my butt each night, then getting, you know...probed around the other side...it’s just making me a little tender.”

“Oh, baby...” Willow responded, kneeling down between Tara’s legs and cupping her cheek, before getting a somewhat-mischievous smile on her face, “I could give you a massage later.”

Tara raised an eyebrow suggestively, trying not to laugh at the fact that her wife’s face was bright green, keeping her tone low.

“An...internal massage?”

“Internal...external...” Willow whispered, trailing her hand down the blonde’s chest and stomach before letting it rest on her thigh, “Wherever you want, baby.”

“Provided we’re not completely exhausted from dealing with two 5-year-old boys on a sugar and excitement high...” Tara replied with a grin, “Then I am definitely holding you to that.”

Willow waggled her eyebrows before giggling softly. She then ran two fingers along the top of the face-paint and held them up to her wife.

“Okay, keep your chin up. I need to make sure I don’t miss any spots.”

Willow spent the next little while slathering her wife’s face and neck until she was a satisfactory eerie-green. She placed the tub back down and then picked up a small plastic item and went to attach it to Tara’s chin.

“What’s that?” Tara asked as she felt some kind of suction cup connect itself with her skin.

“A wart,” Willow explained, making sure the fake appendage was securely fastened on before picking up the second one she had bought and looking in the mirror as she placed it on her own chin, “No witch is complete without one.”

“That seems very stereotypical,” Tara replied with a grin, “I’m sure if you really were a witch you’d probably be quite offended if you saw someone dressed up like we are. Wasn't that the whole idea behind our film?”

Willow sauntered over to where their costumes were hanging and held one up in front of her, tugging at the end of the frilled, black dress.

“Nothing that shows off your legs the way this is going to could ever offend me.”

Tara blushed slightly and stood up, walking over to the dresser and retrieving something.

“Well I’m afraid my legs won’t be on display as much as you might like. It’s almost winter in New York, Willow, I’m wearing tights.”

Tara held up said tights and Willow pouted before sighing.

“Fine. But I’m not arguing only because I’m concerned about your circulatory system.”

“That’s very sweet,” Tara replied in a joking tone as she unbuttoned her pants and let them fall to the floor before dragging her tights up her legs, “We should really head out soon if we want to be home with enough time for the boys to watch their movies and still get to bed at a reasonable hour.”

Willow nodded in agreement and handed over the costume in her hand before undressing and getting into her own. The outfits had long sleeves, so they would keep both women warm and Willow decided to copy her wife and put on tights as well.

They completed their costumes with knee-high boots; Willow’s red and Tara’s black, as well as the requisite pointed hat.

“And now, the pièce de résistance,” Willow declared, rooting through the closet for a moment as she searched for what she was looking for. She had been the one to buy their costumes and had gone a little overboard in the party store, excitement getting the better of her, “Brooms! Told Ya.”

Tara let out a low laugh as she saw the redhead pull out two long brooms, the stiff straw endings trailing against the floor.

“You really do think of everything, don’t you?”

“You’ve been sharing my life, my bed and my heart for the past 10 years, Tara,” Willow replied with a smile, “You should really know this about me. We also have witch names!”

Tara looked amused.

“Okay...what are our witch names? Didn’t we have ‘witch names’ in our film?”

Willow pouted.

“No, we had normally names because we weren’t all 'toil and trouble'. This is different. Just play along, okay?”

“Okay, okay,” Tara agreed, “Tell me.”

“I’m Salix and you’re Stella,” Willow replied proudly before giggling, “I finished up work a few minutes before I could leave yesterday, so I looked up our names in Latin. I couldn’t find Tara, so I just translated ‘star’ since your name means star.”

“Resourceful as ever, that’s my...Salix,” Tara grinned, walking across the room and taking her broom, and continuing towards the door, “Come along, enchantress of my heart.”

“Yes, Miss Stella,” Willow answered with mirth, following behind her wife as they walked down the hallway towards JJ’s room, where loud shouting could be heard.

“Stop in the name of the law!”

“Nee naw, nee naw, nee naw!”

“The fire truck is coming, the fire truck is coming!”

The two women stood in the doorway as they watched JJ and Alex run around each other; JJ wearing the red shirt and pants with a large yellow strip going across them and hard red hat that was his firefighter costume, complete with a red backpack that had a toy hose attached while Alex wore a blue shirt and black pants with a hard black hat, a fake badge hanging from the belt buckle of his pants on one side with fake handcuffs hanging on the other side.

“You guys look great!” Willow said from the doorway, smiling at the obvious excitement the two boys were displaying.

Alex and JJ stopped in their play and looked towards the doorway.

And then both promptly screamed.

“Honey, it’s us,” Tara said, quickly thrusting her broom into Willow’s hands and taking her hat off before moving forwards and kneeling in front of the boys, “Just us.”

Both boys stayed wide-eyed for a moment because Alex turned to JJ and giggled.

“Your moms are witches!”

“They’re cool witches!” JJ retorted before looking at Tara excitedly, “Can we go trick or treating now?”

“You bet,” Tara smiled in response, “Have you got your buckets?”

The boys ran over to JJ’s bed and took the pumpkin-lantern shaped buckets, which they had for their candy, by the black plastic handle and swung them in front of them.

“Ready!” they both announced at the same time with cheesy grins on their faces.

Tara straightened up with a smile and all four made their way downstairs.

“Okay boys, make sure you don’t go any further than one house ahead of us,” Willow instructed as they walked out the front door and towards the street, which was filled with children of all ages and costumes laughing and running around, “And do not talk to anyone you don’t know. And remember to say thank you.”

“We will!” they both promised before they ran down the pathway to the house beside them and rang the doorbell.

“I swear they’re like twins sometimes,” Willow commented with a fond smile as she took Tara’s hand.

“Best buddies,” Tara replied warmly as they stayed at the gateway of the house the boys were getting candy from, letting them have a little bit of independence while still keeping an eye on them, “You’d think the six months age difference would be a lot more obvious at their age.”

“Well, Alex is very smart for his age,” Willow responded as she saw the boys start to skip back towards them, “And JJ is very understanding. He gets that from you.”

Tara gave a small smile.

“You think?”

Willow bumped her shoulder against her wife’s.

“I know.”

They spent the next hour walking through a two-block radius of their own house, greeting and talking to some of their neighbours along the way, but mostly just watching the boys and the other children on the street as they excitedly went from house to house exclaiming ‘trick or treat!’ over and over again.

When both boys’ candy buckets had begun to overflow, it was decided it was time to head back to the house. JJ and Alex ran upstairs to change into their pyjamas, before returning to the living room where Willow had Ghostbusters set up and ready for them to watch.

They both sat down on the floor, legs crossed beneath them, and giddily watched the screen as they dug into their foraged candy from the evening.

“Will you guys be okay on your own for a few minutes?” Willow asked quietly and got two wordless nods in answer.

She laughed internally at their focus and made her way upstairs and into the bathroom, where Tara was already standing in front of the mirror, wiping away the face-paint.

“Can you hand me one of those, please?” Willow asked, referring to the face wipes the blonde was holding.

“Here you are, my sweet,” Tara replied, handing a wipe over, “The other kids had some great costumes out there tonight. Did you see those twins from across the street as Thing 1 and Thing 2 from the Cat In The Hat? Those blue wigs were quite impressive.”

Willow laughed as she pulled her fake wart from her chin and started wiping away her face-paint as well.

“You can’t beat the classics. This stuff comes off really easily, it was a good buy.”

“And I thank you for it,” Tara replied with a laugh, “The last thing I want to do tonight is spend hours trying to get green gunk off of my face.”

Willow threw the wipe in her hand in the trash and took another one, cleaning the last of remnants of green away from her neck and face.

“Whaddya think about joining the boys in some comfy jammies and watch Ghostbusters with them? We could probably even steal from candy if we’re sneaky.”

Tara laughed again.

“Stealing candy from children, have we really reduced ourselves to that? Besides I think we might have some more...adult luxuries around. I may have bought some Belgian truffles earlier. And we, of course, have–”

“Wine,” Willow finished with a jovial smile, “I like the way you think.”

They both finished removing their make-up and got out of the witches costumes, Willow hanging them in the back of the closet where they wouldn’t get in the way, in case the need for a costume ever came about again.

They then both changed into the warm pyjamas that they kept mostly just for cuddling in comfort, as their usual sleeping attire consisted of a tank top and underwear or sweat pants if it was cold.

“You get chocolates, I’ll get wine,” Willow instructed as they walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Tara went over to her purse and retrieved the small box of truffles she’d bought on a whim on the way home from work earlier that day and waited as Willow poured two glasses of red wine into circular glasses before they walked into the living room and settled on the sofa; Willow cuddled into her wife’s side, a glass in each of their hands and the now-opened box of chocolates sitting between them.

All four stayed relatively silent as they watched the movie, except for the occasional gasp from one of the boys when they were surprised by something in the film. Tara finished her wine as the film was nearing it’s close and contemplated pouring another glass before deciding she was more in the mood to relax with some tea.

She went to ask her wife if she’d like a cup as well but just smiled when she saw Willow had fallen asleep beside her.

She moved Willow’s head off to the other side and gently extracted herself from the sofa, taking the redhead’s empty wine glass from her hand before it fell and smashed and quietly walked into the kitchen.

She put the glasses in the sink and turned the electric kettle on to boil while taking a mug down from the cupboard. She was just about to reach for the tea when she heard a small voice pipe up behind her.

“Aunty Tara?”

Tara turned and bent down to Alex’s level, smiling at him.

“Hey, sweetie. Are you okay?”

Alex looked down for a moment before shaking his head.

“I don’t feel so good.”

“Oh, honey,” Tara comforted, rubbing the boy’s back, “Is it your tum–”

She didn’t get a chance to finish as Alex suddenly dropped his head and threw up repeatedly on the floor.

“Hey, Tare, are you in he–” Willow cut herself off as she stepped into the kitchen and saw the scene in front of her, “Oh.”

“Come here, sweetheart,” Tara said lovingly as she scooped Alex up in her arms, “We’ll go wash you up, okay?”

“I’m sorry,” Alex mumbled as he dropped his head into Tara’s neck.

“Don’t worry, you didn’t do anything wrong,” Tara comforted before looking over at Willow apologetically, “Could you...?”

Willow nodded in understanding that Tara was asking her to clean up and walked further into the room.

“Yea, of course,” she said and moved to place a small kiss on the side of Alex’s head, “You’ll feel better.”

Willow gave her wife’s hip a quick squeeze before going off to gather things to clean the floor with while Tara carried Alex upstairs and into the bathroom, putting the boy on the floor as she turned the taps in the bath on.

“Let’s get you out of those pyjamas,” she said, keeping her tone light as she could see Alex was quite embarrassed, “Just had a little too much candy, huh?”

Alex nodded as he helped take his pyjamas off.

“That’s okay. It is Halloween, after all,” Tara smiled before turning the taps off and guiding Alex’s hand to the water, “Is this okay? Not too hot or too cold?”

“It’s okay,” Alex said quietly, “Will I get in?”

Tara nodded and Alex climbed into the tub, sitting down in the warm water. Tara grabbed a washcloth and started gently washing him.

“Is the water making your tummy feel better?” she enquired as she rubbed the wash cloth over his stomach in circles.

“Yea,” Alex replied and a small smile appeared on his face, “That feels nice.”

Tara smiled down at the boy.

“Ah, my famous tummy rubs. JJ and Aunty Willow like them too.”

Alex giggled and Tara moved the cloth over his back and then along his legs.

“Do you feel nice and clean now?” she asked and Alex nodded, “Good. Okay, well how about we brush your teeth to get the icky taste out of your mouth and then get you into some new pyjamas and we can go back downstairs and watch the movie. I think it’s almost time to put The Addams Family on, what do you think?”

Alex nodded eagerly.

“That’s the one with Cousin It! He has hair everywhere!”

“He does,” Tara agreed with a laugh as she lifted Alex from the tub and grabbed a towel to wrap around him, then carried him into JJ’s room and over to his dresser, “Okay, JJ has pj’s with dogs, footballs or oh, these ones have ghosts on them. Would you like those?”

Alex again nodded enthusiastically and happily pulled on the pants while Tara buttoned up the shirt.

“Now you’re a cool monster fighter,” Tara said, motioning throwing fists with her hands.

Alex blushed and looked down before gingerly throwing his arm around Tara’s neck and nestling his head against her shoulder.

“I love you, Aunty Tara.”

Tara felt her heart burst with emotion and she squeezed the little guy back.

“I love you too, Alex. You’re a very sweet boy.”

Alex clung to his aunt for a few moments before pulling away shyly.

“My mouth feels yucky.”

“Of course,” Tara replied, standing up and taking Alex’s hand, “Let’s go brush your teeth.”

Tara led him back to the bathroom and helped him brush his teeth before bringing him back downstairs and into the living room, where the opening theme of The Addams Family could be heard as the movie started playing on screen. Alex walked over and sat back down beside JJ.

“I borrowed some of your jammies,” he said quietly and JJ looked over, then smiled.

“They look cool on you!”

Alex smiled back before they both started squealing and laughing as an image of Cousin It flashed across the screen. Tara smiled at their interaction before walking towards the kitchen, almost colliding into Willow who was walking out, carrying two mugs.

“Whoa,” Willow said, stepping back to avoid the collision, “Sorry, didn’t see you there. I saw you had a mug out, I presumed you were making tea.”

“I was,” Tara replied, gratefully taking the mug that was being offered to her, “Alex is feeling better but I think he’s still really embarrassed so maybe don’t bring it up. Especially in front of JJ.”

“I figured that,” Willow smiled, “JJ came looking when Alex was gone for a while, I just said he spilled something on his pj’s and had to get changed.”

Tara smiled before looking over her wife’s shoulder with apology.

“Sorry I left you with the mess.”

“It’s fine,” Willow replied with a wave of her hand, “Besides, there was no way I could’ve denied Alex the magic cure of Tara-hugs. I’m even betting he got a tummy rub or two.”

Tara gave her wife a quirky half-smile and shrugged one shoulder.

“They are proven to cure stomach ailments of any variety.”

Willow laughed and held her mug between her two hands, then nodded towards the living room.

“Shall we go watch Wednesday and Pugsley be their adolescent, cruel selves and hope our children never turn out like that?”

It was Tara’s turn to laugh this time as they walked back into the living room and settled back into the cuddling position they’d been in before. Willow felt her wife wrap a warm arm around her shoulder and turned to whisper in her ear.

“Hey Tara?”

“Yes, beautiful?” Tara whispered back, careful to keep her tone low so as not to disturb the boys.

Willow just looked at Tara for a few moments before she placed a small kiss on her wife’s neck.

“You really are my star.”

“Hey Tare.”

Willow nodded in the direction of the armchair as she whispered for her wife’s attention. Tara followed the redhead’s eyeline and grinned as she saw Alex and JJ curled up alongside each other on the chair, their eyes closed and breath even as Alex had the tip of his thumb between his lips.

“Take a picture,” she whispered back and felt Willow disentangle herself from their embrace and stand up, disappearing from the room momentarily and returning with a sleek black digital camera.

The redhead played with the camera for a second to turn off the flash before snapping a few pictures of the adorable two.

“They can sleep there,” she commented as she turned the camera off and placed it on the coffee table, “They have plenty of room and it’d be a shame to wake them.”

Tara grabbed the blanket that was hanging on the arm of the sofa and stood as well, walking over to the boys and carefully covering them, tucking the blanket into their sides.

Alex stirred slightly but didn’t wake up, instead just sucking his thumb for a few seconds before becoming completely still again.

“They look even more like twins now,” Tara remarked softly with a smile.

“They do,” Willow replied fondly before turning to meet her wife’s gaze and offering her hand, “Upstairs?”

Tara nodded slowly and reached across to turn the television off before beginning to lead them out of the room. She moved to turn the lightswitch off their way out but Willow pulled on her hand to stop her.

“Leave it on. In case one of them wakes up and aren’t sure where they are.”

“Of course,” Tara replied, turning to face the smaller girl and walking backwards towards the stairs with a grin, “That wine clearly went to my head.”

“Oh yes, a whole glass, I don’t know how you’re even standing,” Willow teased playfully before turning Tara around and wrapping her arms around her waist from behind, “I better help you up the stairs, just in case.”

Tara gave a quiet giggle as they half-walked, half-swayed up the stairs and down the hallway, straight to the bathroom.

They both brushed their teeth and went about their nightly routine until Willow suddenly threw her arms over the blonde’s neck and placed a gentle kiss against her wife’s lips before giving a somewhat embarrassed smile.

“Can I...get the room?.”

“Got ya,” Tara replied with a sly wink, kissing the smaller girl again for a moment before backing out of the bathroom, “You know where I’ll be.”

She closed the door as she left and made her way to their bedroom, quickly applying some lotion to her arms before going over to lie on the bed and picking up a magazine that was lying on her nightstand and flicked through it until Willow appeared through the doorway, stretching her back out and sighing slightly.

“I need to get out of these jammies, I’m overheating here.”

Tara held the magazine against her lap and quirked an eyebrow.

“Are my hot flashes passing? It’s barely 50° out there.”

“Yea, but it’s like an easy-bake oven in here,” Willow replied as she pulled the pyjama bottoms down her legs and let the top follow, “What’s the thermostat at?”

“I turned it down when I had a flash the other day,” Tara responded, “I must’ve put it up too high when I put it back.”

Willow nodded as she rooted through the drawers of their dresser in just her panties, trying to find a t-shirt to wear.

“I’ll fix it tomorrow,” she muttered before her eyes landed on an item in the opened drawer in front of her and she grinned before looking over her shoulder at the blonde, “Close your eyes.”

Tara looked puzzled.

“Why?”

“Close your eyes!” Willow insisted and the blonde complied with a sigh, “Thank you.”

Keeping a look over her shoulder to make sure Tara didn’t sneak a peek, she slipping her panties down her legs and replaced them with the pair that had caught her eye, letting them fall snugly around her waist before turning around so she was facing the bed, and Tara, and pushed out her naked chest while placing a hand either side of her hips.

“Okay, open.”

Tara opened her eyes and burst out laughing as she saw her wife in the classic ‘superhero’ pose, with only the novelty Wonder Woman, golden-rimmed, red-and-blue-with-white-stars-decorated panties that had been bought on a whim on her body.

“What?” Willow questioned playfully at the laugh, “Dressing up isn’t just for the kids.”

“Oh definitely not,” Tara agreed with a sober grin, before batting her eyelashes, “I’ve always wanted to meet a real, live superhero.”

“Well today’s you’re lucky day, ma’am,” Willow replied as she jumped onto the bed and straddled her wife.

Tara inhaled slowly as she let her eyes roam up and down the redhead’s lithe form.

“Is it true you have super-speed and... super stamina, Wonder Woman?”

“All attributes I’m blessed with,” Willow replied with mock-haughtiness before puffing her chest out some more, “I also have my own Wonder Twins, whose perk and bounce have stopped many a villain in their tracks.”

“I’m not surprised,” Tara muttered as she openly leered the redhead, “Is that how you catch them in your Lasso of Truth?”

Willow waited until the taller girl’s wandering eyes locked with hers before she began speaking again.

“I only use The Lasso of Truth when it’s absolutely necessary. That rope is so hard to wield,” she replied with a wry grin before slipping her hands beneath the blonde’s pyjama top, placing them flat on her stomach, “ I have another...weapon at my disposal that I find to be much more... useful in getting what I want.”

Tara’s breathing visibly quickened and she let out a sharp gasp as the redhead raked her nails down her torso beneath the fabric of her top, all the while managing to speak in an even tone.

“You see, I have the Hands of Desire. All I have to do is place them on bare skin and the person can do nothing but give over to my every touch.”

“That sounds about right,” Tara replied as an errant moan escaped her lips and her back arched as she tried to get Willow’s hands higher towards her chest.

“Can you feel them working?” Willow asked as her fingertips barely grazed the top of her wife’s breasts, “Pressing into you, turning your blood into molten heat?”

“Yes,” Tara croaked out, her voice a quiver.

“That’s how it works,” Willow continued, her tone getting lower and lower with each passing word, “They take such control that I can literally get inside the other person. Own them.”

Tara nodded and mumbled ‘own me’ a few times as the redhead’s hands inched higher and higher at an agonisingly slow pace until Willow suddenly pulled her hands away, just shy of making contact with her straining nipples, accompanied by an indifferent shrug.

“But that’s probably enough of that. I’m not supposed to show my powers to just anyone.”

Tara’s head shot up in disbelief and she opened and closed her mouth a few times in shock before she realised the game the redhead was playing and took a few calming breaths , then batted her eyelashes again.

“But Wonder Woman...” she protested, adopting a delicate tone, “I’m your biggest fan.”

“My biggest fan?” Willow asked, her voice equally inquisitive and alluring.

“Oh yes,” Tara replied quickly, her breath still heavy, “I’d do anything for Wonder Woman.”

“Anything?” Willow questioned, her eye twinkling, “You know, now that you mention it, I do have something I need some help with. You see, The Wonder Twins have to be checked regularly. To confirm they’re...as effective as ever.”

Tara licked her lips and moved to rest her hands on the redhead’s hips.

“How does one go about the...checking process?”

Willow grinned.

“Thoroughly.”

She grabbed Tara’s hands and placed them on her breasts, dropping her arms back by her sides as the blonde kneaded her flesh.

“Uh huh,” she moaned out audibly, “Yes, just like that.”

Tara squeezed and toyed with her lover’s breasts, digging her fingers into the warm skin and running the pads along the puckering flesh surrounding her nipples before finally pinching the tightening buds. Willow threw her head back and moaned as the blonde pulled and grasped at her; the contrast of hard and soft against her wandering hands making shivers shoot down Tara’s wrists and along her spine.

“Definitely...effective.”

Willow fluttered her heavy-lidded eyes open at Tara and moved her body down so she was lying flush on top of her as she smirked.

“I’ll, ah...need proof.”

Tara took her hands from where they were compressed against the redhead’s chest between their bodies and reached down to entwine their fingers, taking Willow’s hand and pushing into her pyjama bottoms, along the unobstructed downy hairs of her mound to cover her core before taking her own hand away.

“Do you need more?” she asked, her voice coarse as she took Willow’s other hand and brought it under her top, rolling the redhead’s palm along her rock-hard nipple.

Willow moved both of her hands in circular motions, feeling Tara’s taut nub get incredibly tighter as wetness seeped from her core to coat her other fingers. She moaned through a shaky exhalation as she moved so their noses were nuzzling as she spoke up in a whisper.

“Wanna be my Super Girl?”

“I wanna be your only girl,” Tara replied before leaning up to crush their lips together ardently.

Willow groaned into the kiss as her hand roughly grabbed the blonde’s breast in response and her fingers sank further into Tara’s wet heat. She pushed her tongue forward into the taller girl’s mouth and swirled it around its twin before pulling away for a quick puff of air.

“You are.”

“Oh god, I know,” Tara replied in a breathless gasp, pulling Willow’s head back down to her with both hands and kicking her legs in frustration at the clothing barrier still present, “Willow, please.”

Their lips met with a zealous passion as both sets of hands worked to rid every piece of material that was getting in their way, Tara’s pyjamas thrown to the floor, forgotten along with the underwear that had started the whole affair, their physical presence not required to continue the fervour stemming between them as Tara rolled the redhead onto her back and moved her lips from her wife’s plumped ones down her chest, placing wet kisses in circles around her breasts and bathing her nipples in wetness.

“Tara...” Willow groaned as her back arched into the touch, “Oh baby...”

Tara switched sides and brought her hand up to massage the breast she’d just abandoned, rolling the saliva-coated nipple between her fingers as her mouth worked the other until Willow was nothing but a writhing mess beneath her.

“Tara...Tara...Oh my...Tara...”

The redhead twisted and turned as her body turned to molten mush in the face of the sweeping desire coursing through until she felt ready to explode and grabbed her wife’s cheeks from around her breast, pulling her swiftly up to her mouth and attacking the blonde’s lips with her tongue.

Tara moaned as Willow sucked on her bottom lip as she felt the smaller girl’s hands roam up and down her back before settling on her hips and starting an upwards pushing motion. She let her body follow her wife’s hands, moving up on the bed until her she had to hold her palms out flat to keep her steady and her breasts were hovering above the redhead’s face.

Willow wasted no time in latching onto her lover’s nipple when she had her in the position she wanted, letting her hands follow the curve of the taller girl’s spine down to her buttocks and back along her back, repeating the pattern as she nipped and sucked, alternating between the blonde’s nipples and letting the melodic sound of Tara’s moans float down to her ears.

In the midst of the sensory overload she was experiencing, she didn’t even notice Tara’s hand snaking between their bodies until two fingers were already deep inside her, making her throw her head back and let out a guttural cry loud enough that it would have woken the boys had then been on the same floor.

Tara shuffled her body back down and covered Willow’s lips again to swallow the subsequent moans that escaped her as she curled and stretched her fingers inside her lover, using every bit of bodily and intellectual knowledge she had to draw every ounce of pleasure her wife was capable of experiencing.

Willow was all too aware of the pleasure coursing through her as continuous ecstasy rushed through her and made every nerve ending in her body stand on end.

“Tara...” she groaned between a broken kiss, her mind flashing with each jolt that went through her, “Baby...oh god, so good...I...mmhhh...ohhhh...I need...you...baby...please...help...”

Tara made sense of her wife’s almost incoherent mumbles and used her spare hand to take the redhead’s and guide it to her own core, slick with arousal.

At the first touch of the warm wetness against her fingertips, Willow’s body finally managed to free itself from the rigidity of overwhelming pleasure and she found the blonde’s clit in less than a second, teasing it from its hood and stroking her thumb back and forth the sensitive tip.

“Oh Willow,” Tara moaned as her whole body shook with tingling vibrations, “Inside me...”

Willow kept her thumb expertly in place and twisted her hand around so she could delve lower and slip a finger inside. Tara groaned in her ear and the smaller girl quickly added a second and third digit.

“Oh yes,” Tara groaned again as she dropped her forehead against the redhead’s shoulder and pumped her hips forwards in response to each of her wife’s thrusts, which propelled her own fingers deeper inside the smaller girl in a continuous cycle of movement and feeling.

After several minutes, both women’s hips and fingers moving faster and faster with each passing second, Willow moved her spare hand up to the blonde’s head and gripped her hair as she felt the impending eruption she knew was coming near ready to explode inside her.

Tara felt her wife’s nails tighten slowly in her hair until deep, resonating contractions reverberated around her fingers and her own body was engulfed with white-hot pleasure ricocheted through her and her mind filled with a sense of euphoria and elation.

Their spent bodies collapsed together in a heap of tangled limbs and heaving chests, not a word spoken between them until quite a while later when Willow piped up in an almost delirious mumble.

“Dibs not getting the blanket.”

Willow heard her wife let out a small groan before she felt a kicking motion at their feet as Tara attempted to get the blanket up from the end of the bed with as little movement as possible.

Eventually the blonde managed to cover them and they began to shuffle into a comfortable snuggling position, during which Tara felt herself lying on something bulky. She reached beneath the covers to find the cause of the uncomfortable bulge and pulled it out, grinning sluggishly when she saw it was the Wonder Woman panties that clearly hadn’t made it to the floor in their earlier tussle to rid each other of their clothing.

She threw it over her shoulder to let it join the other discarded garments and moved her rest her cheek on Willow’s shoulder, her arm thrown around the redhead’s waist.

“We should get you the headband. You’d be cute.”

Willow gave a small chuckle.

“So you liked me as Wonder Woman?”

Tara sighed contentedly.

“Mmhh, yes. Very sexy.”

Willow smiled and started playing footsie with the blonde under the covers.

“I can be all large with the wonder-ness whenever you want.”

Tara turned her head further into the redhead’s neck and placed a kiss below her ear.

“You don’t need star-spangled panties to be my Wonder Woman.”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Family Confidential (Sequel to HC) [AU] (04/13/
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:14 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

dibs?
it's Wednesday and 6pm in my time..it's usually past midnite I get the update...getting earlier and earlier aren't you? ;-)
I stop keeping your update schedule and I don't really care cause I know I would get update-y goodness before end of week :pinky
every time I read your NC-17 rating..I prepare myself for being broken or drolling or heavy breathing.. :blush
great update anyway as always.. :kdevil

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

Last edited by arsyadriani on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 am 

Topics: 1
:P It's morning where I am, so this was a nice breakfast surprise!! Yay early update!

That was a hot Halloween! It was super cute that they were witches - I loved the dialogue that you took from the show! So cute! And the costume changes were pretty great too!!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:53 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Early updates don't do me any good when you update at 6am and I have classes until noon. :pout

Great update.

Willow + Wonder Woman panties = :drool + :thud

Quote:
“Dibs not getting the blanket.”

Everybody's getting 'dibs' but me. - New version of Willow's quote from 'The I in 'Team'

Can't wait for next week. Update on time? :pray I need one story that I can depend on.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:29 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I loved the trick & treating... Ghostbusters & Addams Family are great Halloween movies... I absolutely loved Willow's Wonder Woman moment...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:05 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Lol at the ghost. Very scary.

Quote:
“But witches? I dunno, it just doesn’t seem...us.”

Hmm, I think I could see Willow and Tara as witches.... :)

Poor Alex. But he got Tara brand belly rubs. Wish I could get some of those. :P And Alex is definately a cool monster fighter. Bet he's good with the swimming too.

Quote:
Alex blushed and looked down before gingerly throwing his arm around Tara’s neck and nestling his head against her shoulder.

“I love you, Aunty Tara.”

Squeee! That's adorable. This too:

Quote:
Willow nodded in the direction of the armchair as she whispered for her wife’s attention. Tara followed the redhead’s eyeline and grinned as she saw Alex and JJ curled up alongside each other on the chair, their eyes closed and breath even as Alex had the tip of his thumb between his lips

Quote:
“Wanna be my Wonder Girl?”

Nerd moment! I kinda cringed here. Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl would be a kinda icky pair. But at least they had fun playing dress up. They always have lots of fun.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:41 pm 

So, here I am innocently reading a fluffy Halloween based update and paying no attention to the rating...while at work...see where I'm going....now I'm broken yet again!

Quote:
“You really do think of everything, don’t you?”
Playing the part of Willow: ME and Tara: My Wife...except she seriously bitches when I make her dress up, lol. And I do think of EVERYTHING...right down to the bucket of rubber fishing worms disguised as guts!!

OK, Halloween is a pretty big deal around here. I build a graveyard in the front yard and we host a block party. Tons of fun! I also bring home the projector from my studio and project a movie on the garage door...last year it was Ghostbusters:))

Quote:
She didn’t get a chance to finish as Alex suddenly dropped his head and threw up repeatedly on the floor.
Ahhhh, the wonderful world of parenting. To a 'normal' person that would have seemed gross, but Willow and Tara didn't skip a beat....why? Cuz their real live PARENTS!! LOL I don't feel like you can call yourself a 'true' parent until your kid has thrown up in your face at least once.

The rest of the chapter was just... especially Willow in the WW panties! Gotta say, I LOVED that visual...thank you!!!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
Quote:
She is one of my all time favourite comedians (along with Kathy Griffin)
I've seen both live twice and so, so, so worth it!! F'in hilarious! BTW...are you watching Joan & Melissa's reality show...O.M.G! One of the funniest things on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update. I love that you had Willow and Tara dress up as witches for Halloween and that they scared JJ and Alex when they walked in the room. Tara was such a good aunty taking care of Alex after he threw up. I love how Willow and Tara celebrated Halloween in their own special Wonder Woman way.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:54 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
I’m fine,” Tara replied reassuringly, “It’s just getting two injections in my butt each night, then getting, you know...probed around the other side...it’s just making me a little tender.”

Here I am trying to not go to the well once too often with the straight guy lust for Tara and you set up such obvious gags which cry out for comment. :gnome
Quote:
Willow spent the next little while slathering her wife’s face and neck until she was a satisfactory eerie-green

Slathering is one of those descriptive words that sounds way dirtier than it actually is.
Quote:
“Well I’m afraid my legs won’t be on display as much as you might like. It’s almost winter in New York, Willow, I’m wearing tights.”

Tara wears tights now. Tights are cool.
Quote:
The two women stood in the doorway as they watched JJ and Alex run around each other;

Policemen and firemen are universal symbols of interest and fascination to little boys as my nephews dressed up the same way for Halloween every year til they were about 10 or 11.
Quote:
[“The last thing I want to do tonight is spend hours trying to get green gunk off of my face.”
/quote]
:ashamed not really all that ashamed that I keep picking out the set-up lines for a me and Tara reference.
Quote:

Thank you, Laragh, for depicting Halloween as it should always be. Alex knows how to celebrate Halloween properly. You gorge yourself on candy until you vomit profusely. It's a ritual that all of these overprotective parents today never allow their kids to have and what is even worse is the people who hand out boxes of raisins or tell kids that they've donated money to UNICEF in their name. There's only one way to thank those kinds of people for their donations and that is to egg their house.
Quote:
Is the water making your tummy feel better?” she enquired as she rubbed the wash cloth over his stomach in circles.

Aunty Tara being the hottest woman on the planet sharing the title with Willow and Alex is one of two males who will ever be in a position to experience this kind of pleasure. Lucky bastard.
That memory will get him through his teen years as well. What??? Don't look at me like that.
Quote:
Tara opened her eyes and burst out laughing as she saw her wife in the classic ‘superhero’ pose, with only the novelty Wonder Woman, golden-rimmed, red-and-blue-with-white-stars-decorated panties that had been bought on a whim on her body.

Willow and Tara role-playing as Wonder-Woman and her sidekick Wonder Girl; that issue of Sensation Comics would cause a sensation all its own and would be the biggest selling single issue in DC Comics history.
Quote:
The Wonder Twins have to be checked regularly. To confirm they’re...as effective as ever.”

Wonder Twin Powers activate. Form of, a pair of big rock candy mountains. Shape of nipples the size of gumdrops.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:02 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

arsyadriani

Quote:
dibs?

Woop!

Quote:
it's Wednesday and 6pm in my time..it's usually past midnite I get the update...getting earlier and earlier aren't you?

Not intentiionally lol. I actually keep to such a specific posting schedule because my OCD starts going wacky when I don’t, so I do avoid ‘early updates’ as much as possible but at the moment I’m not always around in the evenings (6pm my time is when I post) so it’s either early or make you guys wait ‘til 6pm the next day, which I don’t think ya’ll would appreciate. So I post early

Quote:
every time I read your NC-17 rating..I prepare myself for being broken or drolling or heavy breathing..

Haha, well as long as you’re not in public, those reactions are okay

Quote:
great update anyway as always..

Thank you

And thanks for commenting!

leonahrt17

Quote:
It's morning where I am, so this was a nice breakfast surprise!!

Quote:
That was a hot Halloween! It was super cute that they were witches - I loved the dialogue that you took from the show! So cute! And the costume changes were pretty great too!!!

Lol I’m glad you liked their Halloween The witch costumes were just begging to be used lol. And the ‘costume change’, yea, that was really hard to think of a way to get them ‘dressed up’ without it being pre-planned on one of their parts (which didn’t really fit into what I’d already written by the time the comments told me people were expecting smut ) so...yea. I’m glad you liked that too.

Thanks for your comment

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
Early updates don't do me any good when you update at 6am and I have classes until noon.

In my defence, had you lived in my time zone...it would have already been noon

Quote:
Willow + Wonder Woman panties = +

Haha, I think it turned out more unintentionally humerous, but I’ll take that reaction too

Quote:
Everybody's getting 'dibs' but me. - New version of Willow's quote from 'The I in 'Team'

msl I tried to tell that to my one and only RL Buffy friend but he didn’t get it Probably ‘cause he doesn’t quite get the concept of ‘dibs’

Quote:
Can't wait for next week. Update on time? I need one story that I can depend on.

And I want to be that story! I promise, promise, promise, I only update off-schedule where it’s absolutely necessary.#

Thanks for your feedback

zampsa19752001

Quote:
I loved the trick & treating...

Who doesn’t? I wish I’d never become the age where it wasn’t acceptable to do it anymore

Quote:
Ghostbusters & Addams Family are great Halloween movies...

Aren’t they? They’re staples in my house for Halloween (although last Halloween my friend made me watch The Human Centipede instead. Can you say ‘scarred for life’?)

Quote:
I absolutely loved Willow's Wonder Woman moment...

Haha, I think I was drawing from some fic I’ve read where one of them is a superhero...although there’s nowhere near enough, someone should get on that

Thanks for commenting

Promthea128

Quote:
Lol at the ghost. Very scary.

I bet I totally terrified you

Quote:
Hmm, I think I could see Willow and Tara as witches....

Ya think? I mean, maybe...possibly...in some wacky land controlled by people who like to do mean things to their characters...

Quote:
Poor Alex. But he got Tara brand belly rubs. Wish I could get some of those.

Don’t we all?

Quote:
And Alex is definately a cool monster fighter. Bet he's good with the swimming too.

Haha. I bet he is.

Quote:
Nerd moment! I kinda cringed here. Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl would be a kinda icky pair.

You are right. I changed it to Super Girl.

Quote:
But at least they had fun playing dress up. They always have lots of fun.

Lol, well they do try hehe.

Thanks for commenting!

Finey_McFine

Quote:
So, here I am innocently reading a fluffy Halloween based update and paying no attention to the rating...while at work...see where I'm going....now I'm broken yet again!

Hey, forewarned is forearmed. Not my fault you didn’t read the rating

Quote:
Playing the part of Willow: ME and Tara: My Wife...except she seriously bitches when I make her dress up, lol. And I do think of EVERYTHING...right down to the bucket of rubber fishing worms disguised as guts!!

Haha! (although that’s gross ) There’s an annual dress-up Halloween party in one of our local pubs here and my bestie has been making me go every year since we were 16 and she always, not only makes me dress up, but that our outfits go together. We were The Blues Brothers one year

Quote:
OK, Halloween is a pretty big deal around here. I build a graveyard in the front yard and we host a block party. Tons of fun! I also bring home the projector from my studio and project a movie on the garage door...last year it was Ghostbusters:))

Man, I wish I’d lived in your neighbourhood when I was a kid. (*cough*also now*cough*)

Quote:
Ahhhh, the wonderful world of parenting. To a 'normal' person that would have seemed gross, but Willow and Tara didn't skip a beat....why? Cuz their real live PARENTS!! LOL I don't feel like you can call yourself a 'true' parent until your kid has thrown up in your face at least once.

That’s a good rule...does it count if you’ve had your friends throw up on you from alcohol consumption?

Quote:
The rest of the chapter was just... especially Willow in the WW panties! Gotta say, I LOVED that visual...thank you!!!

That’s the second I got! Awesome! But yes, I have to admit, I found the image of Willow in those panties fun too. But then I got silly, as I do. But still Glad you liked

Quote:
I've seen both live twice and so, so, so worth it!! F'in hilarious! BTW...are you watching Joan & Melissa's reality show...O.M.G! One of the funniest things on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww man, lucky. The only comedians that play in Ireland are actual Irish comedians (still hilarious, I’d actually say per capita we have the most decent ones) but I’d so be at a show if either of them did one. Maybe I’ll pop over to the UK lol. And yes! I *love* it. I catch it on a livestream since they don’t air it over here, but that’s TV gold right there.

Thanks for your feedback

love_2003

Quote:
I love that you had Willow and Tara dress up as witches for Halloween and that they scared JJ and Alex when they walked in the room.

Hehe, glad you liked! The poor boys didn’t know what to expect

Quote:
Tara was such a good aunty taking care of Alex after he threw up.

Taking care of kids is her life’s work

Quote:
I love how Willow and Tara celebrated Halloween in their own special Wonder Woman way.

It’s a Wonderful way to celebrate!

Thanks for commenting

taralicious

Quote:
Here I am trying to not go to the well once too often with the straight guy lust for Tara and you set up such obvious gags which cry out for comment.

I do it just to torture you

Quote:
Slathering is one of those descriptive words that sounds way dirtier than it actually is.

Isn’t it? It has such connotations behind it.

Quote:
Tara wears tights now. Tights are cool.

Well they’re thicker than pantyhose so I think the point is that they’re opposite than ‘cool’

Quote:
Policemen and firemen are universal symbols of interest and fascination to little boys as my nephews dressed up the same way for Halloween every year til they were about 10 or 11.

I think it’s the authority. Nobody questions the uniform.

Quote:
not really all that ashamed that I keep picking out the set-up lines for a me and Tara reference.

The first one was funny. That one grossed me out

Quote:
Thank you, Laragh, for depicting Halloween as it should always be. Alex knows how to celebrate Halloween properly. You gorge yourself on candy until you vomit profusely. It's a ritual that all of these overprotective parents today never allow their kids to have and what is even worse is the people who hand out boxes of raisins or tell kids that they've donated money to UNICEF in their name. There's only one way to thank those kinds of people for their donations and that is to egg their house.

Right? Halloween is about candy and fun; fuck your raisons and apples. The ‘trick’ part of ‘trick or treat’ is far underutilised.

Quote:
Aunty Tara being the hottest woman on the planet sharing the title with Willow and Alex is one of two males who will ever be in a position to experience this kind of pleasure. Lucky bastard.
That memory will get him through his teen years as well. What??? Don't look at me like that.

Lol, he does luck out in being one of the few to experience Tara-tummy-rubs. But I wouldn’t count on the memory being part of the spank bank. God only knows where Confidential-verse may lead, but I’ve always had it in my head that he’d be partial to a certain other, age-appropriate, Rosenberg-Maclay

Quote:
Willow and Tara role-playing as Wonder-Woman and her sidekick Wonder Girl; that issue of Sensation Comics would cause a sensation all its own and would be the biggest selling single issue in DC Comics history.

Lol, I’d like to see a DC Comics/Dark Horse collaboration with Chris Golden and Amber Benson writing exactly that

Quote:
Wonder Twin Powers activate. Form of, a pair of big rock candy mountains. Shape of nipples the size of gumdrops.

Harden. Thrust. Arouse.

Thanks for your feedback

Update Directly Below

Last edited by Laragh on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:03 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs

"Not everyone wants to graduate high school at age 16 and college at age 19 and have our first IPO by age 20. Some of us want to waste precious minutes, hours, days, and weeks rotting in front of the TV." - Survivor Ash Island By JustSkipIt

Buffy: Hi. Willow right?
Willow: Why? I mean hi. Did you want me to move?
First sign of adorable Willow "Welcome to the Hellmouth"

Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

Chapter 12

“Willow, you’re shaking.”

Willow took the hand that had been holding Tara’s and put them beneath her so she was sitting on them.

“Now, see?” she replied with what she hoped was a reassuring smile, “No shake.”

Tara pulled her wife’s arm as best she could from her lying position on the examination table in Dr. Wells’ office and retook her hand.

“I don’t care whether you’re shaking, I want to know why,” she said before smiling softly, “I thought you’d be used to these appointments by now. I’m certainly used to acting like a personal blood bank and getting probed on an almost daily basis.”

Willow’s lips quirked into a smile at that, but she still looked worried.

“It’s just...this is like the start of the real deal appointments, you know? I mean, Dr. Wells is gonna tell us if your eggs are ready. And if they are, then the next time we’re in here, we’re gonna be taking your eggs. And then the next time we’re gonna be putting them in me. Trying to get me pregnant. With our baby. And if this appointment goes badly...then it means all the others could too...and...”

“And you’re worrying about things that haven’t and might not even happen,” Tara gently soothed, “Let’s just see how things go today, okay?”

Willow took a deep, calming breath.

“Okay. Okay. You’re right.”

Dr. Wells walked into the room at the moment, wheeling the ultrasound machine behind her like she had for every appointment the couple had attended thus far.

“Alright, Tara, you know the drill,” Dr. Wells smiled as she took her seat between Tara’s legs and pulled gloves on, “A little cold and you let me know if it becomes too uncomfortable.”

Tara nodded, quite used to the procedure at that stage before turning back to Willow who was staring intently at the still-blank ultrasound screen. She squeezed the redhead’s hand to get her attention.

“You’ll get wrinkles if you keep worrying so much.”

Willow forced herself to look away as the screen lit up with images of her wife’s internal organs and smiled at the blonde.

“Will you still love me?”

“Of course,” Tara replied lovingly and saw Willow start to look back towards the screen. Wanting to distract her until the doctor had her exam done; she dropped the redhead’s hand and brought it up to her face, forcibly making her look her in the eye again, “So this is all a little uncomfortable. I could use a kiss to distract me.”

Willow looked delighted to have some way to contribute, even something small, and dragged her seat forwards just slightly before leaning over the table to gently press her lips against Tara’s. She had no intention of launching a full-scale PDA attack on her wife while in front of the doctor, but was very happy that Tara had asked for a kiss, realising as their lips moved against each other, that she was the one who really needed the distraction.

And she felt her love for her wife grow even more that she’d known that too.

“Okay, Tara, all done.”

Willow’s head shot towards the doctor, who continued speaking before the redhead even had a chance to ask her question.

“I count fifteen follicles,” Dr. Wells smiled as she snapped off her gloves, “Which is well within average and a very good sign. As well as that, your hormone levels are exactly where I’d like to see them. I’m confident for us to schedule your egg retrieval for this Friday.”

Willow looked completely shocked for a moment before squealing and dropping her head to Tara’s stomach, pulling her t-shirt up just slightly and placing warm, excited kisses all over her skin there.

“I knew you could do it, little Tara-babies, I knew it.”

Tara, rather than being embarrassed, just stroked her wife’s hair, elated both by the news and Willow’s delight.

“So, Friday?” she asked and Dr. Wells just nodded, also smiling at Willow’s reaction.

“I’ll schedule you in for a late-morning appointment, but you’ll be given anaesthesia so you’ll need to take the afternoon.”

“Whole day,” Willow’s voice piped up as she placed a final kiss on her wife’s stomach and pulled her t-shirt back down, before focusing on Tara, “We’re taking the whole day off. And Monday too, for the embryo transfer. That's Monday, right? Three days later? We can tell Michelle and the guys that we both caught the flu or something and that's why we're not in work. And I’ll take JJ to school and you can sleep in and relax and then I’ll take care of you when the procedure’s done, I’ll bring you home and, and...”

“You’ll take care of me,” Tara finished with a smile, having removed her legs from the uncomfortable stirrups but still lying on the table, “I know.”

Dr. Wells continued to smile at the interaction between the two and decided it was an appropriate time to give them a moment alone.

“Okay, I’m going to return the ultrasound,” she said, standing up, “Then I just need to administer the HCG injection to trigger the release of your eggs.”

Tara acknowledged the doctor’s words but didn’t take her attention away from her wife. Dr. Wells left the room and Tara quietly started getting dressed, her and Willow continuously smiling at each other until a loud banging made them both jump.

“Sorry,” Dr. Wells said as she walked towards them again, a needle in one hand and vial in the other, “I shouldn’t be kicking the doors closed. Tara, will you roll up your sleeve?”

Tara did as requested as Dr. Wells walked up to her and started rubbing her upper arm with an alcohol wipe.

“You’ll be happy to know this is the last injection you’ll need for a while,” she said as she prepared the syringe of medication, “Now, the area around where I inject might be a little red and tender for the next few days. If there’s any extreme pain or skin irritation, call me or go to the emergency room, but there really shouldn’t be any problem. Are you ready?”

“Go ahead,” Tara smiled.

She’d never had a fear of injections but the past little while made her barely notice as the needle pierced her skin, though she felt it when it dug into her muscle. Willow was still beaming from ear-to-ear anyway, so seeing that was distracting her from any pain.

“Okay, all done,” Dr. Wells said as she wiped the area she’d injected a final time, then went about disposing of the used needle, “Tara, like I said, we’ll be giving you anaesthesia on Friday, so don’t eat from about midnight the night before. The whole procedure will really only takes a few minutes.”

Willow smiled and squeezed her wife’s hand.

“We’ll need to monitor you for a few hours after the retrieval,” Dr. Wells continued, “But then you should be fine to go home. I know I’ve gone thought the procedures a lot with you, but it’s important you know exactly what’s going on. Any questions?”

Willow looked to Tara who just shook her head softly.

“No questions. Now we just have to wait for Friday.”

“JJ, honey, it’s wakey time.”

Willow softly stroked her son’s hair as she lulled him from slumber, kneeling beside his bed. JJ’s features creased for a moment before his eyes fluttered open. He brought his fists up to rub them before settling his gaze on his mother and smiling.

“Morning, Momma.”

“Morning, little man,” Willow replied, wrapping her arms around her boy as he sat up in bed, “Did you have a good sleep?”

JJ nodded as he rested his head against Willow’s shoulder in the hug before pulling back with wide-eyed excitement.

“I dreamt about dinosaurs!”

Willow laughed.

“I hope they weren’t chasing you.”

“Uh uh,” JJ shook his head with giddy excitement, “I was riding them!”

Willow laughed again before ruffling her son’s hair.

“Well that sounds fun. Listen, buddy, today’s a bit of a special day, okay? Mommy needs some more sleep this morning so we need to be very, very quiet. Can you do that?”

JJ nodded quietly before frowning.

“Is Mommy okay?”

“She’s just fine,” Willow reassured with a smile, “She just needs some extra naps today. Will you get dressed and brush your teeth and I’ll go get you some breakfast?”

“Okay,” JJ agreed and started to pull the covers back, “Can I have oatmeal? With raisins?”

“You bet,” Willow replied, dropping a kiss on top of her son’s head before standing, “Remember though, quiet as a mouse.”

JJ dutifully put his finger against his lips and nodded seriously. Willow smiled at him and gave him a thumbs-up sign before leaving JJ’s room and walking down the hallway. She looked in at Tara and smiled again when she saw her wife was still peacefully sleeping, before carefully shutting the door and making her way downstairs to the kitchen, where she went about making JJ’s oatmeal.

She was just mixing in the raisins when JJ appeared through the doorway, holding his shoes in his hand.

“I didn’t want to put them on in case they made noise.”

“That was very smart. You can put them on now though, Mommy won’t hear them from down here,” Willow said as she poured the oatmeal into a bowl, “Would you like some cinnamon on top?”

JJ didn’t respond for a moment as he went about tying the laces on his shoes but then nodded as he climbed onto a stool by the island.

“Thank you,” he said as his oatmeal was placed in front of him and eagerly began to dig in.

Willow made herself a cup of the caffeine-free herbal tea that she and Tara had switched to since they’d begun the IVF process to minimise their caffeine intake, like the doctor had suggested. It had taken a few cups before Willow had found a liking for it, but now she quite enjoyed the beverage, finding it almost had a natural calming effect on her.

She made her own bowl of oatmeal and let herself enjoy that along with the sweet, hot liquid as it warmed her body until she drained the last of her cup and started to make JJ’s lunch. She packed a turkey sandwich, baby carrots and a juice box into her son’s shiny red lunchbox just as JJ stood down off the stool and walked around to put his bowl in the sink.

“Are you ready for school?” Willow asked as she glanced down at her watch.

“Uh huh,” JJ nodded, taking his lunchbox from his mother’s hands, “We get to use chalk on the playground today!”

Willow smiled.

“That should be fun.”

JJ smiled back and nodded excitedly as they walked into the foyer. He packed his lunchbox away in his backpack before they made their way to the car and started the short journey to the school. Willow hugged her son goodbye and watched him enter the redbrick building safely before driving back to house, going straight upstairs to their bedroom.

She knelt beside the bed and took a moment to just watch her peacefully sleeping wife before she reached a hand out to cup Tara’s cheek, stroking the porcelain skin beneath her thumb with the utmost tenderness.

She continued the soft motion, wanting to rouse her wife from her slumber as gently as possible, until she saw Tara’s eyelids begin to twitch and then retract fully; shimmering blue eyes hazy for a moment as they focused.

“You let me sleep in,” Tara said softly as she registered the fully-clothed attire of her wife, “I told you, you didn’t have to.”

“And I told you you’re getting as much rest as possible and taking it easy today,” Willow answered with a smile, “Enjoy it, our roles are gonna be switched for 9 months soon.”

Tara smiled softly and closed her eyes as the last vestiges of her sleep left her.

“Can’t wait. Your every wish will be my command.”

Willow laughed.

“You’re gonna regret saying that.”

“No way,” Tara replied, opening her eyes again and shaking her head into the pillow, “I’ll make you pickle and mustard sandwiches and go out for ice-cream at 2am and be your own, personal massage therapist.”

Willow dropped her head shyly for a moment before moving forwards and placing a lingering kiss against her wife’s temple, then pulled back.

“We need to get me pregnant first. We’re due at the clinic in about an hour.”

“Okay,” Tara replied, stretching beneath the covers, “I’ll go have a shower.”

“I’ll make sure we have everything ready,” Willow responded with a nod of her head, “I’d make you some tea and breakfast, but you’re not allowed eat. I’m making whatever you want for dinner though. And lots of it.”

An easy smile graced Tara’s face.

“Sounds great.”

“Excellent,” Willow smiled as she stood up, “I’m bringing comfy clothes for you to change in after the procedure, so do you want a loose skirt or some sweatpants?”

“What I want,” Tara responded with a wry grin, “Is a good morning kiss.”

Willow hunched back down and hovered over her wife.

“That I can help with.”

She brought their lips together, slowly and lovingly for several long moments before pulling away.

“I’d, ah, jump in there beside you and show you just how good a morning it is,” she said with a grin, “But I don’t want to disturb, you know...the area.”

She motioned over the blonde’s center over the blanket in indication and Tara laughed.

“Okay. I guess that’s my cue to go shower.”

“I’ll pack,” Willow repeated with a smile, “Skirt or sweats?”

“Sweats,” Tara replied after thinking for a moment.

Willow nodded and Tara finally threw the covers from her body and climbed out of the bed, placing a quick kiss on her wife’s lips, then leaving for the bathroom.

Willow straightened up and went over to the closet, taking a backpack from inside before going over to the dresser and taking out a pair of sweatpants and a loose-fitting t-shirt of Tara’s. She then followed her wife into the bathroom and knelt down to open the doors of the cabinet beneath the sink, rooting around.

“Willow?” Tara’s voice was heard a second later, “Is there any conditioner out there? The bottle in here is empty.”

“Oh crap, yea, sorry,” Willow replied, reaching for a new bottle of conditioner, “I used it up this morning and forget to replace it.”

She stood and went over to the shower, pulling back the curtain a little and popping her head inside as she handed over the conditioner.

“Thank you,” Tara said with a smile as she took the bottle and turned back under the spray of water.

Willow made no effort to move however, transfixed as she watched the tiny droplets of water fall down her wife’s back and over the curve of her buttocks before dropping off of her body.

Tara felt eyes burning on her as she ran the conditioner through her locks and looked over her shoulder.

“Are you okay?”

“Hmm?” Willow asked, her eyes focused on one particular bead of water that was just about to fall into the crevice between the blonde’s cheeks. Her head snapped up after a moment though and she blushed at the amused smile on her wife’s face, “Um...pads. I can’t find pads. Did you move them?”

“Why do you need pads?” Tara questioned as she squirted some shower gel into her hands and ran it along her body, before looking back at the redhead, alarmed, “You don’t have your period, do you? If your cycle’s changed we can’t–”

“No, no” Willow reassured quickly, “The doctor just said to expect some spotting after the procedure, remember? I’m just gonna pack some for you to wear home.”

Tara visibly exhaled a relieved sigh.

“Cabinet above the sink. JJ found them and thought it would be funny to stick them all over the mirror so I had to move them higher.”

Willow gave an internal giggle; the childish part of her thought sticking pads all over the mirror was kind of funny too, not that she’d ever admit it.

“Okay. Thanks.”

She reluctantly pulled her gaze away from Tara’s wet and naked form and retrieved a pack of pads from the cabinet above the sink, taking one of the heating pads they had in there to help with cramps as well; Willow having remembered reading that they could help with the initial post-op pain until she could get Tara home and get her a hot water bottle.

She brought the items back into their bedroom and packed them in the bag, zipping it up before grabbing a pillow from the bed and tucking it under her arm. She knew Tara would have to lie around for a couple of hours after the procedure and wanted her to be comfortable.

She brought everything downstairs and placed them by the door before going into the kitchen to make herself another cup of tea, needing the calming sensation it provided and trying not to think about the magnitude of what was happening that day.

They were taking Tara’s eggs. And they were going to fertilize them. So that they could go inside her. And they’d know the next morning, they’d get a phone call to say if the fertilization had been a success and if they could go ahead with the embryo transfer.

Monday. If everything works today...I could have her baby inside me on Monday...

Willow quickly shook off the thought. She knew that hope was a good thing, but she knew she couldn’t bear the heartbreak if she laid all of her hope out and things didn’t work out this time. And she knew they’d be very, very lucky if things worked the first time around anyway.

So she opted to take Tara’s advice and not worry about things that hadn’t happened yet. They’d go to the egg retrieval today, and then if the phone call tomorrow said they could continue with the transfer, then they would do that. And then they’d just wait.

Two weeks, that’s all they would have to wait to find out if it was a success.

Two weeks where they’d try to carry on with their lives as normal as possible, and when the phone call came from the doctor to tell them the outcome, then they would deal with it. One way or the other, rejoice or go about starting the process again, they would deal with it.

“Were you going to make tea or just stare at the teabag?”

Willow was pulled from her thoughts as she heard her wife’s voice ring throughout the room and looked up with a smile to see her walking, dressed and ready, into the kitchen.

“Um, no, I was gonna make a cup,” she said, realising the kettle had boiled quite a while ago and she’d just been looking down into her empty mug in thought, “But, um, it’s probably about time we left. Don’t wanna be late.”

Tara walked further into the kitchen and took a travel mug down from one of the cupboards, setting it in front of the redhead before bringing her hands up and giving both of Willow’s shoulders a small squeeze.

“Make it in that. Everything’s going to be okay, you know. No matter what.”

Willow dropped her head slightly and let the soft comfort of the massaging motion relax her.

“Promise?” she asked in a small voice.

Tara dropped her lips against the back of her wife’s hair and placed a long, lingering kiss there.

“Promise.”

Willow exhaled slowly before giving a definitive nod, then went about making her tea in the travel mug.

“Okay, well then, let’s go get my little Tara-baby outta you.”

Tara dropped her chin onto her wife’s shoulder and moved her arms so that they wrapped around the redhead’s waist.

“No matter what stage of...development we’re at, it is always our baby.”

Willow smiled as she fastened the lid on her tea.

“Yea. I know. I just can’t wait until him or her is growing inside me.”

“Well let’s go get started then,” Tara replied, slipping her hand into the redhead’s and pulling her towards the door, “Why do we need a pillow?”

“So you’re comfy afterwards,” Willow explained as she slung the backpack over her shoulder and tucked the pillow under her arm, “Will you grab my keys?”

Tara took the keys to the Mercedes from the hook and both women walked out to the car, throwing everything into the backseat and fastening themselves into the front before Willow began driving as they made their way to the clinic.

They parked outside the building when they arrived and Willow took the backpack and pillow in her hands before they started towards the clinic.

“Willow, Tara!”

The couple were greeted the moment they stepped through the glass doors of the clinic by the nurse, Maya.

“Hi,” Willow responded, “We’re here–”

“The egg retrieval, I know,” Maya smiled, “I can bring you upstairs.”

“Um, okay,” Willow replied before frowning in confusion, “Upstairs?”

Maya just gestured with her hand and led them down a hallway and up a staircase that neither woman had been up before, not even knowing the clinic had a second floor, the bottom floor covering quite a large area with multiple rooms as it was.

“Our fertility clinic operates chiefly from our second floor,” Maya explained, “Since you two were regular patients of Dr. Wells and attending her not just as part of the fertility clinic, she preformed all the examinations in her own room, but any surgical procedures need to be done up here in our theatre rooms.”

Maya pushed a door open and revealed a large waiting area with four other couples all sitting, reading magazines or just generally looking anxious. There was a reception desk off to the side, with two receptionists sitting behind it, a young looking man with a nametag that said ‘John’ and a kind looking older woman with a tag that said ‘Blanche’, who looked up with a smile when she heard the door being opened. Maya led the couple over.

“This is Willow and Tara,” she said quietly, “They’re here for an egg retrieval.”

“Oh, hello,” the female receptionist greeted as she discreetly started typing on her computer, “Dr. Wells, eleven o’ clock, right? If you just take a seat–”

“Oh, Blanche, I’m their nurse today,” Maya cut the woman off with a smile, “I can take them straight through to the surgical waiting room, is that okay?”

Blanche nodded pleasantly and Maya brought Willow and Tara through another door, with a plaque that said ‘Surgery’ on it, off to the side. Through that door, was a smaller waiting room, this one empty, with another desk that said ‘Nurses’ Station’ above it.

“You’re our only surgical patients this morning,” Maya explained as she walked over to a large cabinet within the nurses’ station and opened the door, pulling out some items of clothing, then handing them to Tara, “You can change into these in those dressing rooms over there and put your own clothes into a locker. I’ll just get you a key...”

“Oh, it’s okay,” Willow replied quickly, “I’ll take care of her stuff.”

Maya smiled and nodded, before going retrieving something from a box that was set on top of the nurses’ station desk marked ‘incoming’.

“Just a hospital bracelet,” she said as she secured it around Tara’s wrist, “Not that we’re going to get confused with only you here, but its procedure. Okay, if you go get changed and I’ll let Dr. Wells and the anaesthesiologist know you’re here.”

Maya sat behind the nurses’ station and picked up the phone while Tara looked over to where they were four small rooms, each shielded off by a curtain.

“I’ll just go get into these,” she said, holding up the bundle Maya had given her in indication.

“Okay,” Willow nodded, handing the blonde the backpack, “You can put your clothes in here and I’ll keep them safe.”

“From the throng of people here who could take them?” Tara asked, smirking.

Willow blushed but looked defiant.

“Well maybe this place has evil little monsters who take your clothes when you’re not looking. Like the laundry monster.”

“Oh, okay,” Tara agreed in mock-seriousness, “I’ll be right back.”

Willow nodded again and watched Tara disappear behind one of the curtains, then walked over to one of chairs in the room, settling the pillow on her lap, unintentionally bringing her fingers up to her mouth and biting the skin around her nails.

“Don’t be nervous,” Maya’s voice piped up from her seat, “We do this every day. She’ll really only be in the theatre room for 20 minutes or so.”

Willow smiled a weak smile across the room.

“How long will she be out for?”

“An hour or two,” Maya answered, “People react differently to the anaesthesia. But once she’s brought into the recovery room, you can be in there with her.”

“Really?” Willow asked, her face lighting up, “So I can hold her hand? And be there when she wake up?”

Maya smiled and nodded.

“Not a problem.”

“Okay,” Willow breathed a sigh of relief, “Okay. That’s good.”

Tara appeared from the dressing room then, clad in pale blue, thin-material, disposable, drawstring pyjama bottoms and a similar-in-material gown that reached to just above her knees and was tied in the back.

“The anaesthesiologist will be here shortly,” Maya told Tara as she sat down beside Willow, “We share him with a few other clinics and a hospital, so he’s still on his way here, but it won’t be long.”

“Okay,” Tara nodded with a smile, “Thanks.”

She settled into her seat and turned to Willow, taking one of her hands.

“Stop worrying.”

“I’m not,” Willow replied unconvincingly.

Tara raised an eyebrow.

“You think I don’t know your worry face?”

Willow gave a small smile at that.

“You’re about to have surgery, I don’t care how minor it is, it’s perfectly normal for a spouse to be worried.”

“Okay,” Tara agreed, seeing and understanding that Willow was going to worry no matter what she said, so opted to change the subject, “Beef stew.”

Willow’s brow crinkled in confusion.

“What?”

“That’s what I want for dinner,” Tara replied with a smile, “You said you’d make whatever I wanted.”

“You got it,” Willow nodded enthusiastically, “And I’ll get the crusty bread you really like so you can scoop it all up.”

Maya discreetly watched the couple and smiled at the loving interaction between the two. She’d specialised in fertility nursing because she wanted to help create families and it always warmed her heart when she could help a particularly loving couple bring a child into the world.

She was pulled from her thoughts as she heard a door close off to the side and saw the familiar face of Dr. Mathus walk into the nurses’ station, briefcase in hand.

“You weren’t kidding when you said it was quiet this morning,” the sandy-haired doctor commented as he put his briefcase down.

“It’s new patient morning, everyone else is just here for initial consults,” Maya replied in explanation, “We normally don’t have surgical patients at all on the first Friday of the month, but you know how this goes, we have to work around women’s cycles.”

Dr. Mathus nodded in understanding and turned one of the chairs near Maya around so he could sit.

“Right. Sorry, I forget between all the clinics, who does what on which days. I’m presuming that’s our couple over there?”

“Yes,” Maya replied, dragging a file across the desk and holding it out to the doctor, “Willow and Tara Rosenberg-Maclay. No fertility issues known in either woman. Tara’s been going under standard hormone treatment for the past three weeks. Egg retrieval today, with a follicle count of fifteen. Eggs to be harvested and implanted in Willow’s uterus on Monday given fertilization occurs.”

Dr. Mathus nodded along as the nurse spoke, and read through the file, taking the information he needed before closing the file.

“Okay, I’ll go get everything ready. Is Julia en route?”

“She’s just finishing a consult downstairs,” Maya responded, referring to Dr. Wells, “She should be up any minute.”

“Alright,” Dr. Mathus replied, standing up, “Thanks, Maya.”

The doctor disappeared into one of the theatre rooms, the door of that room closing almost simultaneously as another opened and Dr. Wells appeared around the nurses’ station as well.

“Morning Maya,” she greeted with a smile, “How’s everything going up here?”

“Dr. Mathus is preparing anaesthesia in Theatre 3, Tara’s ready to go.”

Dr. Wells nodded and looked around.

“It’s eerie how quiet it is. We haven’t had a first-Friday-of-the-month patient in a while,” she remarked before snapping her fingers as she thought of something, “I’ll need you in theatre today to assist...John should be able to handle the clinic reception for half an hour, can you call Blanche in to keep things in order here?”

There was normally a lot more patients waiting in the room, and in turn, quite a few nurses as well to keep an eye on the waiting room, but since the other nurses that worked at the clinic were involved with their own patients, there would be none around when Maya went into theatre, leaving Willow alone in the room.

At the very least, that was an insurance liability and Dr. Wells was all too aware of how Willow could freak out given too much silence or time to think.

“Sure,” Maya replied, picking up the phone to call the receptionist in, “No problem.”

Dr. Wells smiled and nodded before walking over to the couple.

“Good morning,” she greeted warmly, “How are you both feeling this morning?”

“We’re good,” Tara replied, giving the hand in hers a squeeze.

Dr. Wells noticed Willow was tapping her foot.

“It’s normal to be nervous, you know.”

“Told you,” Willow muttered.

Tara turned her head and kissed her wife’s cheek before turning back to Dr. Wells.

“Are we...?”

“Yes,” Dr. Wells smiled, understanding what Tara meant, “I just need to go scrub in, but Maya will bring you into the theatre as soon as we’re all ready. I’ll see you both on the other side, okay?”

Willow and Tara nodded and the doctor walked across the empty room, her footsteps loudly echoing around the walls until she too disappeared behind the same door Dr. Mathus had, while Blanche appeared in the waiting room and walked over to the nurses’ station, sitting beside Maya.

“You’re not allowed pace while I’m in there,” Tara said softly to her wife.

Willow looked at the blonde sceptically.

“That’s asking a lot.”

Tara smiled and shook her head slightly.

“I’ve very glad we’re getting you pregnant and not me. I don’t think I could’ve coped with you in a state of permanent panic for nine months.”

Willow managed a smile at that but was stopped from responding as a shrill ringing from the nurses’ station made her jump in her seat slightly. She saw Maya answer the phone and speak into it for a moment, before hanging up, saying something to Blanche and standing up.

She walked over to the couple and smiled at Tara.

“Are you ready?”

Tara nodded at the nurse before turning to Willow, taking the pillow from her lap and putting it on the floor, then wrapping her arms around her wife in a hug.

“You better be holding my hand when I wake up,” she whispered in her ear.

“Promise,” Willow whispered back, closing the embrace and squeezing the blonde tightly, “And I won’t pace.”

Tara pulled back and placed a light kiss on her wife’s lips.

“That’s my girl.”

Tara squeezed the redhead’s hand again before standing up and following Maya into the theatre room. It was a plain white room with nothing but sterilised medical equipment and a large, metal bed on wheels in the middle; a white pillow and blanket on it, with suspended stirrups hanging over the end of it.

Dr. Wells wasn’t in the room, presumably still preparing in an adjacent room, but Dr. Mathus was at the top of the room, preparing something in a hanging bag.

“You can just slip off those pyjama bottoms and lie down on the bed, Tara,” Maya said as she guided Tara over to the bed, “I'm Dr. Mathus, by the way, your anaesthesiologist.”

Tara slipped the disposable pyjama bottoms down her legs, which Maya took and threw into the large waste bin in the room, then climbed onto the bed, settling her head comfortably on the pillow while Maya made sure the blanket covered her. The nurse then brought a portable machine over to the bed; placing a cuff around her upper arm and a clip-on attachment to her finger that would monitor her vital signs.

“Okay, Tara, I’ll just get you to slip your feet into these stirrups,” Maya continued, helping Tara do just that, “I know it’s not very comfortable, but you won’t be conscious long.”

“Just another minute or so,” Dr. Mathus spoke up as he wheeled the bag of medication over to the bed and picked up Tara’s hand, “I’m just going to start an IV here. You might feel a pinch.”

He slipped the needle into Tara’s skin and Maya secured it with a piece of tape while the doctor held the suspended, clear bag, making sure everything was being administered properly. He then walked over to the corner of the room and retrieved a machine, wheeling it over to Tara.

“I’m going to place this mask on you, is that okay?” he asked and got an answering nod, “You can count backwards from 10 in your head.”

Tara felt the plastic covering her mouth her nose and started to follow the doctor’s instructions to count backwards from 10.

By 6, her whole world was black.

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

6. Sassy Eggs

Oops. Too soon. Dibs?

"Not everyone wants to graduate high school at age 16 and college at age 19 and have our first IPO by age 20. Some of us want to waste precious minutes, hours, days, and weeks rotting in front of the TV." - Survivor Ash Island By JustSkipIt

Buffy: Hi. Willow right?
Willow: Why? I mean hi. Did you want me to move?
First sign of adorable Willow "Welcome to the Hellmouth"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 797 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 27  Next