The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Close Quarters [AU] (09/07/10)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53

TITLE: Close Quarters

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: What happens when Willow and Tara are thrown together far away from home? Tara has secrets, Willow has a lonely past. They both want to be loved. Can they find it together? (Of course they can, this is me!)

SPOILERS: AU fic, so at most minor references or pieces of dialogue

Chapter 19/20

Previously:

Quote:
Willow chuckled nervously, rooted to the spot.

“You never used to sleep naked.”

Tara fixed the redhead with a steady gaze.

“I don’t want to sleep.”

Willow opened and closed her mouth a few times as she processed what her girlfriend was saying.

“Tara...are you sure? ‘Cause I don’t want to do anything if you’re only doing it ‘cause you think I’m expecting it after you said you wanted to earlier. I’m not, I only booked the double bed ‘cause it seemed silly to have two singles when we could cuddle. Or if... if this is because of some adrenaline rush after everything that’s happened today...Or because you said you wanted to make it up me, I don’t want our first time to be because of any of that.”

Tara shook her head.

“Willow, I asked you to make love with me earlier because I thought it was going to be goodbye. But I’m asking now because I...I want it to be me giving you myself forever. I want us to give each other ourselves forever.”

Willow closed her eyes for a moment as she nodded.

“Okay, um I should...I should go out and get candles and um, rose petals and...music, do you want music? I could download some romantic music. I can’t download candles but I’m sure there’s a shop nearby I could be out and back in-”

“Willow, I just want you.”

Willow’s eyes opened and she inhaled slowly.

“Well you can have me.”

Tara looked between a mixture of relieved and ecstatic as Willow starting walking towards her. The redhead lifted her t-shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor, her jeans following soon after with her bra until she was standing at the edge of the bed in just her panties, suddenly bashful.

Tara had seen her without pants plenty of times when they’d been roommates, since Willow had had no issue with getting changed in front of her and she’d seen her completely topless almost every night for the almost four months the physical side of their relationship had included touching.

But she’d never seen her completely naked.

And she was shy.

Tara saw Willow drop her head and begin to nervously play with her fingers. Sensing what was wrong, she pushed her own insecurities aside and pulled the blanket away, letting Willow see all of her for the first time.

The redhead’s gaze moved up when she saw the movement out of the corner of her eye and she gasped as her eyes started roaming along her girlfriend’s nude form, her mouth going dry – the moisture rushing somewhere decidedly south – when they landed on the brunette curls between her legs.

“Oh...Tara...”

Her shyness completely receded; Willow hooked her thumbs into her panties and dragged them off her body, stepping out of them before she climbed onto the bed, alongside the brunette.

“Are you cold?”

Tara was confused by the question but shook her head.

“Okay,” Willow replied, grabbing the blanket and throwing it on the floor, “Just thought...now we can see each other properly.”

Tara could only squeak a response as her own eyes roamed down Willow’s body, her breathing becoming laboured.

“Willow, you’re...you are so beautiful.”

“You’re the beautiful one,” Willow replied as her hand ran down the brunette’s side and over the curve of her buttocks, “God, you’re...stunning. I love you.”

“I love you too, Willow. So much.”

Their eyes ran up and down each other’s naked bodies for a few minutes until their gazes locked with one another and their lips met hungrily.

“Oh you’re gorgeous,” Willow moaned as her hands tried to touch Tara everywhere, “Mmhh, so beautiful.”

Tara sucked the redhead’s bottom lip into her mouth and let her own hands start to explore. She was a little tentative at first, in stark contrast to Willow whose hands were groping and fondling every piece of flesh they came in contact with, which she was enjoying very much.

“Is this okay?” she asked as one hand cupped the smaller girl’s butt cheek.

“Baby, you can touch anywhere,” Willow mumbled as their lips met again and again until she suddenly pulled her mouth and hands away from Tara, “Shit, am I being too hands-y? I’m sorry, I’m just um...really, really...you're just so beautiful.”

Tara blushed but couldn’t help a proud smile. She was turning Willow on.

“It’s okay,” she grinned happily, “I was enjoying it.”

“Oh,” Willow replied, grinning as well, “Well okay, then. But um maybe we could slow down a little? I wanna, you know, feel every moment.”

“Sure,” Tara nodded, easily, “Slow is good.”

Willow threw her arms around Tara’s neck and moved her face so it was just a centimetre away from her girlfriend’s and nuzzled their noses together affectionately for a moment before capturing the brunette’s lips again, passionately but tenderly.

Tara let her hands hold the redhead’s waist and both enjoyed the new intimacy of simply kissing naked. They spent many long minutes doing just that until their kissing became more heated and Tara’s hands began to drop lower to Willow’s ass again. Their tongues started to ardently clash, the duel moving back and forth between their mouths until the need for oxygen became too great and they pulled back.

Tara instantly dropped her lips to the smaller girl’s neck and she kissed the skin there before poking her tongue out and swirling it around.

“Ohhh, baby, yea,” Willow moaned, tilting her neck into the pillow, “Mmmhhh...”

Tara leant herself further into her girlfriend’s body and extended her tongue further, licking from the base of her neck and up to her ear, which she then nibbled on.

Willow moaned again. Tara knew exactly what spots to hit to make her turn into a puddle of desire, she’d given her neck the same wonderful attention many times but the redhead craved more. She loved what her girlfriend was doing to her, but she wanted to experience new sensations too. With that thought in mind she pulled Tara’s lips back up to hers and kissed her firmly for a moment before rolling the brunette on her back.

Tara gulped as she looked into the redhead’s eyes; they were a darker green than she’d ever seen before. They were both breathing heavily and the brunette gasped when Willow suddenly dropped her head and took one of her nipples in her mouth.

“Oh my...oh my goddd...”

Tara threw her head back against the pillows in pleasure. They’d only ever used their hands in their explorations of each other and both girls were now wondering why on earth they’d been limiting themselves.

Willow moaned as she wrapped her lips around her girlfriend’s nipples and sucked. The feeling of the taut bud hardening in her mouth was unlike anything she’d ever felt before and the sounds of pleasure coming from above were unlike anything she’d ever heard. The combined sensations sent a flood of arousal through her as she continued to suck.

Tara balled her hands into fists at her side, her nails digging into her palms as she struggled to contain the white-hot desire coursing through her. She’d been having more and more physical urges for Willow’s touch as the days had passed in the school and had been finding it increasingly difficult to stop when their make out sessions had gotten very heated in the past, but it was nothing compared to what she was feeling now. Willow’s naked body against hers and her mouth around her nipple...it was pure bliss.

Except Willow was only focusing on one side. And her other breast was starting to feel the strain of getting no attention. She wasn’t sure if it was appropriate to just ask her girlfriend for what she wanted or if she’d even be able to get the words out if she could. So, unable to take the strain anymore, she quietly brought her own hand to her breast and pinched her nipple.

Willow heard a soft sigh from above and felt a movement off to the side. She cast her gaze to the right, her eyes widening when she saw what the taller girl was doing. She raised her head and Tara let out a disappointed groan before opening her eyes seeing the redhead looking at her shyly.

“Um, did...did you want me to...?”

Willow glanced at the brunette’s hand and Tara nervously snatched it away from her breast, letting it hang by her side before blushing.

“I didn’t want to ask.”

“Oh baby, please ask, whatever you need,” Willow reassured, before a small blush rose on her cheeks as well, “Was what I was doing...did you like it? ‘Cause I kinda have no idea what I’m supposed to be doing, I just had this urge to feel you like that and-”

“I loved it,” Tara cut her girlfriend off, biting her lip, “Really, really loved it.”

Willow got a goofy smile on her face and giggled. She was about to drop her head again when Tara rolled them so she was on top.

“Can I show you what it feels like?”

Willow’s eyes lit up and she nodded vigorously.

“Uh huh. Yea, I’d like that. Please.”

Tara settled her body comfortably on top of her girlfriend’s, her head above her chest and started kissing circles around her breasts. She watched as the redhead’s nipples hardened into taut peaks without her even touching them and both girls groaned when she finally took the bud in her mouth.

“Oh god, Tara...” Willow strained her entire body at the touch, “Oh god!”

Tara brought her hand up to the smaller girl’s other breast and squeezed her flesh as her mouth gave the other side an uncertain suck. Willow let out a sound between a cry and groan that Tara decided she liked hearing very much and repeated the action, rolling her girlfriend’s other nipple between her fingers in synch with her sucks.

“That feels good, baby...yea...mmhh, really good...”

Willow gasped in pleasure as Tara pinched her particularly hard and her hands flew to the brunette's hair to hold her in place. She couldn’t believe the amount of pleasure coursing through her at that very moment and was enthralled by the fact that they were only starting, with so much left to explore and experience. She could feel herself getting lost in her girlfriend’s touch though and as much as she wanted to just give herself over to it, she wanted their first time to be extra special even more so she gently pulled Tara up and kissed her.

“Was I not doing it right?” Tara asked, pulling away, though Willow was quick to continue kissing her.

“It was perfect, baby,” Willow replied between kisses, “Just had to feel your lips again.”

The redhead rolled them onto their sides and tangled their legs together as they languidly kissed, enjoying the simple contact until both felt a palpable ache in their groins and they knew it was time to take the final step.

“Tara...?” Willow asked, pulling away and tucking a piece of hair behind her girlfriend’s ear shyly, “Do you like...you know, penetration? ‘Cause um, I know I’ve liked it when I’ve done it to myself, but if you don’t I can focus on just...other things.”

Tara blushed and resisted the urge to duck her head.

“I don’t know.”

“Well did you like it when you did it yourself?” Willow asked, slightly embarrassed to be bringing up the topic but figuring the more she knew the better she could please the brunette.

Tara blushed harder but kept her girlfriend’s gaze.

“I’ve never...”

She glanced downwards in indication and Willow’s eyebrows rose.

“You’ve never...experimented with the self-love?”

“No,” Tara replied, embarrassed, “I never would’ve dared in my father’s house or at the school...and I didn’t really know...I just never tried, okay?”

“Hey, it’s okay, I didn’t mean anything...” Willow trailed off before softly stroking the brunette’s hair, “We’ll figure out what you like together, okay?”

Tara gave a small nod, then a shy smile.

“I really want you to though. I mean, I really want you...inside me.”

“Yea?” Willow asked with an excited smile, “Really? ‘Cause...wow...that would be...”

Tara gazed into her girlfriend’s shining green orbs for a few moments before taking a deep breath and rolling them again so she was straddling the redhead, a knee either side of the smaller girl’s hips.

“Take me, Willow.”

Willow could only stare for a moment as she took in the sight of her girlfriend completely exposed atop her and rested her hands on the brunette’s hips, giving them a light squeeze.

“You’re still sure?”

Tara nodded.

“Make me yours completely.”

Willow felt her heart burst with emotion and moved one hand down, her fingers lightly trailing through the hairs of her girlfriend’s mound as she savoured the anticipation of the moment.

This is it. We’re making love. No going back now.

She moved her gaze up and locked eyes with the brunette as her fingers drifted lower and sank into the abundant wetness waiting for them.

Tara gasped but didn’t drop her gaze. She felt Willow’s soft fingers glide through her most intimate place until she hit against a bump and a sharp jolt of pleasure went though her.

“Oh!”

Willow’s eyes lit up.

That must be her...

She moved her fingers over the bump she’d just hit against and rubbed it lightly, making Tara throw her head back and moan loudly, which in turn made Willow grin.

Oh yea. That’s it.

“Is that good?” Willow asked softly, “Do you want...harder or...?”

“So good,” Tara whispered in a throaty response, “Maybe...maybe harder...”

Willow pressed her fingers down more firmly and continued her circular motion on the taller girl’s clit for a few minutes as Tara’s moans got louder and more unrestrained until the redhead couldn’t hold off any longer and moved her fingers down.

“Baby...can I?”

Tara hazily opened her eyes and locked them with her girlfriend again. She trembled in anticipation for a moment and nodded.

“Okay,” Willow replied, more than a little nervous, “I’ll use one and I’ll push in really slowly. Is that okay?”

Willow wanted to make sure Tara knew exactly what was going to happen since this was such a new experience for her. She knew that touching herself wouldn’t feel the exact same as when Tara would touch her, but at least she had some knowledge in what to expect in terms of sensation whereas Tara apparently had none.

“You can do whatever you want,” Tara answered shyly, “To me, I mean.”

Willow smiled and twirled her finger around for a moment to lubricate it before positioning it at the brunette’s entrance. She never let her eyes leave her girlfriend’s as she started to slowly push inside, her finger gliding in easily. They both grinned when she was fully inside and Tara bit her lip.

“Wow. You’re inside me.”

“I know,” Willow said in gleeful awe, “You feel incredible.”

Tara blushed and focused on the feeling of her girlfriend inside her for a moment. It felt amazing, but she craved more.

“You can use two fingers...I want you to fill me completely.”

Willow exhaled slowly and pulled out of the taller girl, pushing two fingers in this time. Tara whimpered, her eyes shutting tight and her features contorting into pain.

“Shit,” Willow cursed, starting to panic, “Shit, shit, did that hurt? Of course it hurt, you whimpered. Oh god, I’ll pull out, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry...”

“No,” Tara replied loudly, her eyes still closed. The second finger had stretched her completely and had caused a flash of pain but she didn’t want Willow to leave her, “Just give me a second. Don’t...don’t move.”

Willow stayed deathly still, afraid to even breathe in case it somehow hurt her new lover until Tara’s hips started to rock gently against her.

“You can move them, Willow,” Tara said quietly, the stretched feeling having turned into one of complete pleasure, “Mmhh, yea...”

Willow cautiously retracted her fingers and then pushed them back in again, watching her girlfriend’s face intently for any sign of pain or uncomfortableness. When Tara’s only response was a throaty moan, she settled into the rhythm and took in the entirety of what she was doing.

“Tara, I love you,” she said, mesmerised by the sight of her girlfriend, “God, I love you, I love you so much.”

“I love...I love you too.”

Tara struggled to form coherent thought, much less think or say anything. She’d never known pleasure like what she was feeling right then, it was as if Willow was engulfing her completely, overtaking her and owning her.

And she was more than happy to let her.

She moved her hips a little faster and moaned when she felt the redhead venture a little deeper within on the next thrust before, then gasped sharply when she an overwhelming jolt of pleasure go through her as the pads of her girlfriend’s fingers hit against something inside her.

The sheer intensity made her fall forward, her palms landing flat-out above Willow’s shoulders and their faces just inches apart.

“Tara, was that...?”

“Hmm?” Tara asked, her eyes shut tight as she tried to roll her hips in a way that would give her that intense feeling again.

“Your g-spot, baby,” Willow replied, deciding it was no time for coyness. She knew her anatomy and had a general idea of where she was supposed to search for her lover’s spot inside, but didn’t think she could’ve reached it on her first try, “Was that it?”

“I...I don’t know,” Tara answered unsurely; she’d read the term ‘g-spot’ in her brother’s magazines and had a very basic understanding of what exactly it was but all she really cared about that moment was experiencing the sensation again, “Can you...?”

Willow understood and bit her lip in concentration, then on her next thrust upwards, curled her fingers again and reached in the same general area she had before. Tara groaned loudly, her forehead moving down to rest against the redhead’s.

“Sweetie, I really don’t know much about all of this,” Tara panted; loud, errant moans slipping out between her words, “But just keep doing that. Please.”

Willow nodded, though it was lost on the brunette since her eyes were still shut tight, and continued in the rhythm Tara was setting with her hips. Neither said a word, both lost in the new feelings until Tara’s eyes suddenly flew open and she gazed down at her girlfriend, looking alarmed and scared.

“Willow, something’s happening.”

She felt something rising inside her, like a giant ball of heat and tension was building in her stomach. There was this urge shooting through her, a wanting for the tension to release but was slightly frightened by the sheer intensity of the feelings.

“It’s okay, baby,” Willow gently soothed, “Let it happen. I’m gonna hold you.”

Tara closed her eyes for just a second, collecting herself before reopening them, wanting Willow’s green orbs to be the things she saw when she let herself go for the first time.

“I got you, baby,” Willow continued to whisper comforting words to her girlfriend, “Never gonna let you go. Not ever.”

Tara exhaled slowly as she felt pressure inside her begin to break and continued to gaze into her lover’s eyes as the redhead softly kissed her. The kiss was all she needed to explode completely as she felt her insides fill with warmth, intense pleasure racing around her entire body.

“Willow...”

Willow barely heard her name, it came out in such a quiet whisper, but watched as her girlfriend’s eyes glazed over and felt her whole body tense above her while strong contractions around her fingers held her firmly in place.

They both stayed in a trance, eyes and bodies locked together for several long moments until Tara suddenly gasped and collapsed completely on top of the redhead, her head burying itself in the crook of Willow’s neck.

Willow turned her head slightly and inhaled the scent of the brunette’s hair, gently removing her fingers from their warm cocoon and running her hands up and down Tara’s sweaty back.

“You’re so beautiful, Tara. You’re the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you more than anything, baby. You’re so beautiful...”

Tara felt herself relax, a pleasant tingling radiating throughout her body as Willow whispered in her ear and brought her back to reality. She couldn’t quite comprehend everything she’d just experienced – not just the physical sensations, though they were beyond anything she’d ever thought possible, but the emotions coursing through her.

The love, affection, adoration and passion she had for Willow had all come completely to a head but as well as that, she felt the love, affection, adoration and passion that Willow had for her. The way her girlfriend had so tenderly and lovingly worshipped her body made her feel things she’d never felt before.

For the first time in her life, despite Willow telling her on a daily basis for months, she felt beautiful.

“Tara, are you okay? You’ve just been really still for a while now...if you need more time you could just move your toes or something so I know you’re okay...”

Tara smiled against Willow’s shoulder and jokingly wiggled her toes against her girlfriend’s shin before raising her head and resting their foreheads together, her eyes shining.

“There aren’t words...”

“You don’t have to say anything,” Willow replied, leaning up for a quick kiss, “I know.”

Tara cupped the smaller girl’s cheek and gazed at her adoringly.

“Willow?”

“Yea?”

“You make me feel beautiful.”

Willow felt an emotional lump rise in the back of her throat but she pushed it down and smiled.

“I told you I was gonna make you believe it.”

Tara placed another quick kiss on her girlfriend’s lips.

“Only you could.”

They kissed, slow and deep for the next few minutes until Tara pulled back and glanced apprehensively down the redhead’s body.

“Will you help me? I want to...I need to make you feel as good as you just made me feel...but I um...I don’t really know...”

“I’m not exactly an expert myself, Tara,” Willow chuckled nervously, “I’ve never done this before either.”

“You did a pretty amazing job just then,” Tara replied and they both blushed, “You’ve...you know what you like...maybe you could just...guide me a little?”

Willow nodded quietly.

“I can do that.”

They kissed softly again for another minute before Tara took a deep breath and pushed herself off the redhead’s body, sitting back on her heels between her girlfriend’s legs.

Willow bent her knees accommodatingly and heard the brunette audibly gulp as she exposed herself.

“Oh wow...Willow...” Tara stared in awe as she took in the sight of her girlfriend’s core, her pink flesh and downy red hairs. She was enthralled by the fact that she could see that Willow was physically dripping with desire, moisture spilling out onto her thighs, “Beautiful...”

Willow was happy to let her girlfriend stare at her – they were giving themselves to each other after all and Tara seemed transfixed. But her whole body was humming with need, to a degree she’d never felt before and she didn’t know how much longer she could handle not being touched. Still, she wasn’t sure exactly to say to the brunette.

What the hell’s the proper etiquette in asking your girlfriend to make love to you before you explode? ‘Hey, Tara, think you could bang me please?’ God, Willow, whatever you do, don’t say that...

“Tara...”

Tara snapped to attention at the throaty sound of her name being called and looked up at Willow’s face, seeing her darkened and pleading eyes. She nodded to herself for a moment, recollecting how the redhead had touched her before moving a hand down and cupping her girlfriend lightly. Willow gasped and jerked at the contact, her head straining back against the pillows and her eyes closing.

Tara let one of her fingers slip between the smaller girl’s lips and into her waiting wetness. Willow moaned and concentrated on not bucking her hips, not wanting to pressure her girlfriend in any way but couldn’t help the instinctive thrust they gave when the brunette hit against her clit.

“Oh baby, yea, there...” Willow encouraged, then remembered the brunette had asked for guidance, “I like, um...light but fast.”

Tara put the pads of two of her fingers over the bump in her girlfriend’s flesh and began gently but quickly moving them back and forth.

“Like that?”

“Just a teensy bit harder...not too much...oh yea...oh god, yea, just like that... “

Willow held her hands over her face and groaned loudly as Tara sent jolts of pleasure throughout her whole body. Touching herself had never made her feel the way she was feeling right then, like her whole body was on fire and consumed by desire.

Tara kept her fingers at a steady pace, in awe that she was seemingly able to give her girlfriend so much pleasure. And if the sounds coming from Willow’s mouth were any indication, she definitely was. She watched as a light flush rose on the redhead’s chest and heard a loud hitched breath.

“Oh my....”

Willow felt herself swiftly nearing her peak and was about to let herself fall when she realised she wanted to feel Tara inside her when she crashed. And she wanted Tara to experience being inside her as well, since it had been such a remarkable experience for her when she’d been inside the brunette.

“Baby, can you slow it down?” she asked breathlessly, knowing she wouldn’t be able to control herself for much longer, “Don’t stop, just slow.”

Tara slowed her fingers so they were just lightly rubbing over the hard nub and Willow exhaled slowly.

“Sorry, Tare,” Willow said after a moment of composing herself, “I just really want you to be inside me when I...”

“Oh,” Tara replied with a blush and a gulp, “Um, do you want that...now?”

Willow fluttered her eyes open and bit the side of her lip, smiling.

“Yea.”

Tara stilled her fingers completely and Willow let out a soft sigh at the loss of contact but spread her legs further in invitation. Tara gulped again and was plagued by a sudden insecurity as she looked back up into her girlfriend’s eyes.

“Are you sure you want it to be me-”

Willow cut the brunette off by reaching down and squeezing her hand.

“Only ever you.”

Tara cast her eyes down.

“I’m sorry if it’s not good.”

Willow heaved a quiet sigh and pulled at Tara’s hand.

“C’mere, baby.”

Tara moved so she was hovering above the redhead’s body again and was surprised when Willow captured her lips passionately, errant moans escaping the redhead’s mouth as she hungrily sucked on her girlfriend’s bottom lip before taking a hold of her cheeks and pulling them apart, breathing heavy.

“Whoa,” Willow gulped, blinking a couple of times, “God, I only meant to give you a quick peck to let you know that however you touched me would be wonderful but...couldn’t help myself. Tara, I need you so badly. I just wanna feel your long fingers deep inside me and-”

“Willow!” Tara hissed, embarrassed but had a small, reassured smile on her lips, “I’m...I’m gonna make love to you now, okay?”

Willow nodded eagerly and used her hold on her girlfriend’s cheeks to bring her down for another, slow, loving kiss.

“Just do what feels right. Anything, okay?” she whispered when they pulled apart, “I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Tara whispered back before sitting back on her heels again and smiling in a mixture of nerves and excitement, holding up her hand shyly, “One or...?”

“Two,” Willow answered, somewhat shy as well, “But will you be gentle? I’ve...you know, done it myself but you can only reach so far with your own...”

Tara nodded, looking down at the redhead with nothing but love.

“Of course.”

Willow kept her gaze firmly on the blue depths staring down at her and felt a tear come to her eye when two fingers slowly but steadily entered her. She blinked it away, not wanting Tara to think she’d hurt her – she hadn’t, she felt nothing but joy and completion at the touch as she connected to her girlfriend in a new way.

“Oh Tara...”

Tara almost moaned at the feeling of Willow surrounding her, so warm and embracing. She gently started moving them in and out, in the same way the redhead had done to her and felt the redhead’s hips start to answer her thrusts as they found their rhythm.

She watched as Willow’s eyes closed and her hips starting moving faster, longer moans escaping the smaller girl’s mouth. Tara desperately wanted to make her girlfriend feel the same pleasure she’d been given and tried to think back on what exactly the redhead had done to get to...that spot...but she’d been too focused on just feeling at the time to have registered how exactly it had been done.

“Will?” she asked after another moment, “How do I...how do I reach...?”

Willow took a few seconds for Tara’s words to seep into her lust-filled brain but she opened her eyes again when they did.

“I’ve never found it on my own, baby,” she admitted with a moan as Tara’s fingers still moved in and out of her, “You can uh...curl your fingers...somewhere on my front...feels kinda rough...and spongy...”

Willow trailed off and Tara started curling her fingers on each upward thrust, feeling around for a different texture and frowned when she failed to feel anything different after a few minutes. Willow saw the frown and started to speak again - sure, she was curious as to what it might feel like if the brunette found her spot, but not at the expense of Tara thinking bad of herself or not enjoying the experience as well.

“Tara, don’t worry...mmhh, what you’re doing feels so good. You don’t need to – uhhhhhh ahhhh oh fu- ahhhh!” she spluttered as overwhelming pleasure starting shooting through her, her hands going to grip the sheets, “Oh god...oh my...oh god, baby, you got it, right there, that’s it.”

Tara’s face lit up; she did feel a coarser area of flesh under her fingertips and delighted in the fact that she knew the pleasure Willow was feeling and that she was the one to be giving it to her. She stayed quiet as the throaty moans and low groans of her girlfriend filled the room for the next few minutes until she felt flutterings beginning around her fingers and saw the redhead’s body was starting to arch upwards.

“I’m...I’m...” Willow strained her neck against the pillows as she felt her body tense for a long moment until a long burst of ecstasy shot through her, tumbling to every nerve in her body, “Tara!”

Tara’s eyes widened in delight-filled awe; she’d just made Willow reach the heights of pleasure and the redhead had screamed her name when she’d gotten there. She kept her fingers in place until she felt the contractions die down and gently removed them, automatically bringing them up to her face and giving them a curious sniff.

She felt a fresh surge of arousal go through her at the musky scent and extended her tongue, giving a small lick.

Oh wow. So yummy...

She put her fingers completely into her mouth and sucked them clean but found it wasn’t enough.

Mmhh, I need more...need to taste more...

Acting on nothing but instinct and desire she lay down on her stomach and dropped her head into Willow’s core, letting her tongue reach out to touch and taste whatever piece of flesh it came into contact with.

“Holy fu-”

Willow gasped in shock, sure she couldn’t be feeling what she thought she was feeling.

Is she...?

She glanced down and thought she might pass out at the erotic sight of Tara; her hair splayed out over her thighs and her head moving up and down between her legs.

Oh my god, she is.

The many, many times Willow had imagined Tara doing that particular act – and she had notched up quite the fantasy count in their months together – couldn’t begin to compare to the actual feeling. Tara’s tongue was warm and soft and was gliding against her heated flesh in the most delicious of ways.

“Mmhh, don’t stop...”

Tara felt both encouraged and nervous as she heard her girlfriend call down to her. She really didn’t want to stop, she felt consumed by Willow’s aroma and flavour and didn’t think there was anything in the world that could be better than what she was experiencing in that moment.

But she had no idea what she was doing. She’d started on impulse and though she wasn’t regretting it, she was wondering how to exactly go about things. She knew that just absently letting her tongue roll around wasn’t going to satisfy her lover and she wouldn’t be able to do it for much longer without it just being teasing.

Okay...um...where was her...oh there! Okay, light and fast, that’s what she liked...light and fast...

Tara ran her tongue over Willow’s clit in the same rhythm she’d used with her fingers.

“Mmhh, oh Tara...” Willow moaned, feeling almost drunk with pleasure, “Harder...”

Tara pressed her tongue more firmly against the redhead’s pleasure nub as she stroked it back and forth.

“Harder...”

Tara knew she couldn’t apply any greater pressure with her tongue, the wriggling muscle just wasn’t strong enough, so decided to try using her lips instead and wrapped them around the taut bud, sucking softly.

“Ohh, ah, yes, yes!”

Tara smiled internally and continued sucking.

She likes it light with my fingers and hard with my mouth...have to remember that.

Willow rested her hands either side of her girlfriend’s head as her hips started, of their own volition, grinding themselves into Tara’s face, a fresh rush of ecstasy rising in her.

“Amazing, Tara...you’re incredible, baby...feels so good...”

She felt the pleasure in the pit of her stomach begin to bubble again and could only smile dreamily as it broke and radiated throughout her entire being, moaning her girlfriend’s name softly as her hands gripped the brunette’s head tightly.

“Tara...”

Tara felt her own mental exhilaration as she felt Willow come against her and gently scooped the flowing juices into her mouth until the redhead’s grip on her head loosened. She raised her head and started kissing a straight line up her girlfriend’s stomach, through her breasts and to her mouth, their lips softly meeting, Willow moaning and pulling back in surprise at the flavour of Tara’s lips.

“What’s wrong?” Tara asked softly, her brow creasing.

“Nothing,” Willow replied with a small, curious smile, “I can just taste myself on you.”

“Oh,” Tara responded, self-consciously bringing a hand up to her mouth and wiping away the last remnants of the redhead’s pleasure, “Sorry.”

Willow bit her lip with a smile and shook her head.

“Don’t be. It’s kinda sexy. Kinda really sexy.”

Tara blushed but smiled as well.

“So it’s okay that I did that?”

“Oh Tara...” Willow replied, trying for a moment to think of what to say before sighing, “Like you said. No words.”

Their lips met again tenderly, conveying an extra expression of love until Willow pulled away, turning her head to the side, yawning. The action made a yawn rise in Tara’s throat as well and she brought a hand up to cover her mouth as the emotional and physical exhaustion of the day’s events caught up with them both.

Tara reached over to retrieve the blanket from the floor and covered them. She was just about to get into a comfortable cuddling position when Willow suddenly spoke up.

“No.”

Tara’s face visibly fell and she looked slightly shocked that Willow seemed to be rebuffing her after everything they’d just shared but she tried to compose herself and moved off to the side.

“I can sleep on this side,” she said quietly, “It’s a big bed.”

“What?” Willow asked in tired confusion before realising how her girlfriend must have interpreted what she’d said and quickly pulling the brunette back to her, kissing all over her face, “Oh baby, no, I want you right beside me, never gonna let you go, remember? I just meant no, we can’t sleep yet. We have so much to explore still and I wanna do what you just-”

Tara cut the redhead off with a weary but tender kiss that lasted several moments until the brunette pulled back and nuzzled their noses together.

“We have forever, remember?”

Willow gave a fatigued smile and a small nod.

“It’s been a pretty shattering day,” she said with another quiet yawn, “You know, emotionally.”

“Yea,” Tara whispered back, her lids drooping slightly, but she fought it, “Willow, I need you to know how much everything you’ve done for me means. No one else in the world...the things you’ve given up-”

“Put on temporary hold,” Willow cut her girlfriend off, “And I would do anything for you. You. Are. My. Everything.”

The redhead punctuated each word of her last sentence with a kiss before pulling back and somewhat uncertainly tucked a piece of hair behind the brunette’s ear.

“I know you already said it wasn’t but...you didn’t...you didn’t feel like you had to make love with me because of what happened today, right?”

Tara just smiled and shook her head and Willow smiled as well, giving a small laugh.

“I knew that. That was all...it was all love.”

“Yes,” Tara replied softly, “It was.”

Willow’s smile got wider.

“And it was amazing.”

“Yea,” Tara repeated again sleepily, “It was.”

Willow saw her girlfriend’s eyes begin to droop and gently stroked her hair.

“And I’d really like if we could hold each other while we sleep.”

Tara chuckled quietly.

“Do you want to be the big spoon or the little spoon?”

Willow gave a small giggle.

“In future, either sounds good to me, but tonight can we be facing each other? I want your beautiful face to be the last thing I see before I fall asleep.”

Tara blushed, then nodded and moved so that she was lying alongside the redhead. Willow adjusted herself onto her side as well and shuffled so there was barely room for air between them. Their legs tangled together and they wrapped their arms comfortably around each other’s waists as their heads rested on the pillows.

“Love you, Tare-bear.”

Tara leaned forwards and placed a final, warm kiss on her girlfriend’s lips.

“I love you, too.”

Tara watched as Willow smiled at her words and her eyes closed, her breath evening out in under a minute as she drifted off into a much needed slumber.

She could feel the steady rise and fall of her chest against her own and marvelled again at how truly magnificent her girlfriend was and smiling when she felt Willow’s unconscious form cuddle even closer into her.

“I’ll always love you, sweetheart.”

Tara’s voice was a whisper in the air, before her lids closed and she too succumbed to sleep.

Neither girl was sure what the next day, week, month or year had in store for her. But as long as they had each other by their sides, they figured it really didn’t matter.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Close Quarters [AU] (09/08/10)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
booya double dibs!

Aww, they're so sweet! I love their first time was so sweet! I'm sad this one is almost over!

Last edited by leonhart17 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:22 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Great Chapter.

Only one more chapter? How am I going to relax after classes now?! I guess you'll just have to update Hacker's Confidential every day instead of every other day. :)

Keep up the great work.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:28 am 
5. Willowhand

WOO and HOO! Bravo!!! Nicely done!!! MORE! MORE!!!!

Can't wait to read what's next!

Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
HOLY CRAP!!! DAMN!! That was....HOT, and ADORABLE and...WOW... (definetely brings memories back *smirks*)

wow....I think you just burnt my brain...

Cant wait for the last Chapter....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:46 am 
4. Extra Flamey

big spoon, little spoon :) thanks for the update....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:55 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for awesome update-y goodness... Wow! That was really amazing... Can't wait for the last chapter and their continuing sexplorations...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Nicely done, very sweet. Will there maybe be a sequel?

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 am 
8. Vixen

- Not sure why two have now shown up when I only posted one, did that with my last post in Dry Heat too. Odd...

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:49 am 
3. Flaming O

:sheep :thud oh boy did you deliver on the :wtkiss ... it was so sweet and tender... i just melted when i read it

awesome job!!!!

:kitty

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:10 pm 

I'm teary with the sweetness. That was an absolutely beautiful moment, just tender and wonderful. I'm going to miss these two terribly. You've done a beautiful job here, Laragh. Going back for the second read now. Thanks for writing this!

:wtkiss :wtkiss :wtkiss

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:56 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

O_O Wow! :thud :thud :drool :drool

Great chapter! Loved it!!! :pride

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:21 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

awwwwwww, so beautiful... so pure and HOT!.. really great chapter ^^

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

leonhart17

Quote:
booya double dibs!

Nicely done!!

Quote:
Aww, they're so sweet! I love their first time was so sweet! I'm sad this one is almost over!

Glad you liked I wanted to make it realistic lol. I’m sad it’s almost over too :( But since I’ve had it written before I started posting, I’ve had time to come to terms with it

Thanks for commenting!

BuffyFan4ever

Quote:
Great Chapter.

Thanks! Glad you liked!

Quote:
Only one more chapter? How am I going to relax after classes now?! I guess you'll just have to update Hacker's Confidential every day instead of every other day.

Ah, I would if I could! I really would lol but I’m struggling to make the tri-weekly updates (though I’m determined not to revert back to twice weekly!

Thanks for your comment!

FIRESIGN

Quote:
WOO and HOO! Bravo!!! Nicely done!!! MORE! MORE!!!!

Glad you liked! Here’s more (though it’s the last chapter :( ... but there’s an epilogue tomorrow!)

Quote:
Can't wait to read what's next!

Hope you like how it all pans out!

Quote:
Keep up the great work!

Thanks! I’ll try

Thanks for your feedback!

Alex_Vixen

Quote:
HOLY CRAP!!! DAMN!! That was....HOT, and ADORABLE and...WOW... (definetely brings memories back *smirks*)

Glad you liked! And hey... memories are good

Quote:
wow....I think you just burnt my brain...

In a good way?

Quote:
Cant wait for the last Chapter...

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for commenting!

edob

Quote:
big spoon, little spoon ...

Quote:
thanks for the update....

You’re very welcome!

Thanks for commenting!

Zampsa1975

Quote:
Wow! That was really amazing... Can't wait for the last chapter and their continuing sexplorations...

Glad you liked! Hope you enjoy the continuation...

Thanks for your comment!

vampyregurl73

Quote:

I’m considering it If I can get some kind of plausible storyline in my head, I definitely will write one. You’ll see in the epilogue though that lots of things get wrapped up, so while I’m happy I gave them their happily ever after, it leaves me short in the ideas bank lol.

Quote:
- Not sure why two have now shown up when I only posted one, did that with my last post in Dry Heat too. Odd...

That’s happened a couple of times for me as well :/ It let me delete the extras the first time, but then it wouldn’t after...maybe just a blip on the board!

sapphoselene

Quote:
oh boy did you deliver on the ... it was so sweet and tender... i just melted when i read it

Glad you liked

Quote:
awesome job!!!!

Thanks

And thanks for commenting!

LonelyTara

Quote:
I'm teary with the sweetness. That was an absolutely beautiful moment, just tender and wonderful. I'm going to miss these two terribly. You've done a beautiful job here, Laragh. Going back for the second read now. Thanks for writing this!

Woohoo, two reads Glad you liked!

ceridwen

Quote:
O_O Wow! Great chapter! Loved it!!!

Glad you liked

Thanks for commenting!

Nue

Quote:
awwwwwww, so beautiful... so pure and HOT!.. really great chapter ^^

Glad you thought so! I was trying to make it as realistic as possible!

Thanks for your comment!

Update Directly Below

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:00 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other characters from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise belong to Joss Whedon, FOX, ME and a whole host of other entities, none of which are me.

SUMMARY: What happens when Willow and Tara are thrown together far away from home? Tara has secrets, Willow has a lonely past. They both want to be loved. Can they find it together? (Of course they can, this is me!)

AUTHOR’S NOTE: So this is the last chapter! It’s just supposed to be a little light-hearted fun after the drama of the last few chapters, so I hope you enjoy. Back with the epilogue tomorrow

Chapter 20/20

Tara smiled as the last wave of her dream left her slowly-coming-around-to-consciousness-mind. She’d been dreaming of Willow throughout the course of the night; sometimes she’d see snapshots of their future, other times they were just together and on a few occasions her dreams had taken a more sultry turn as the previous night’s events replayed in her subconscious.

She fluttered her eyes open, her mouth turning into a frown when she saw the empty space in the bed beside her. She gently sat up, holding the sheet up to cover her naked chest and rubbed her eyes for a moment to rid herself of the last vestiges of sleep. She smiled shyly when she saw Willow appear from the doorway of the bathroom, wearing one of the hotel robes.

“You’re awake!” Willow proclaimed happily, her face lighting up as she walked over to the bed and sat softly at the edge of the mattress, “Morning.”

“Good morning,” Tara replied quietly and they both glanced at each other for a moment before looking away bashfully.

Willow eventually looked back up and smiled.

“Last night was amazing.”

Tara blushed but couldn’t help the grin on her face.

“I know.”

Willow grinned back and pushed herself further onto the bed.

“Can I kiss you?”

Tara just smiled and nodded.

“You know you don’t have to ask.”

They both moved forwards and let their lips meet softly and lovingly for several long minutes until they naturally pulled apart, pecking each other gently. Willow brought a hand up and tucked a piece of her girlfriend’s hair behind her ear, glancing downwards for a moment before looking back up into Tara’s eyes.

“Are you sore?”

Tara blushed again and shook her head.

“Good,” Willow smiled, exhaling slowly for a minute, “Me either. I um...I feel pretty damn amazing actually.”

Tara bit her lip, her smile radiating.

“Me too.”

Willow quietly took the brunette’s hand and brought it up to her mouth, kissing her open palm before glancing over her shoulder.

“I got breakfast. I wasn’t sure how long you’d be asleep so I just got fruit and muffins and stuff but I can call back down if you want like pancakes or bacon or something. Anything you want, really Tara, I mean that, money’s no object, for this weekend at the very least...let me treat you like a princess.”

“Youlwysmkeelliaprcess,” Tara mumbled, looking down as her words all knotted together.

Willow gave a small laugh.

“What was that, baby?”

Tara raised her head and locked eyes with her girlfriend.

“You always make me feel like a princess.”

Willow felt her heart swell and smiled.

“Oh. Well good. ‘Cause that’s what you deserve,” she said before jumping up and walking over to the table where the breakfast things were laid out, “There’s orange juice...I should maybe re-order some coffee, the first pot is gone kinda cold, but I drank most of it anyway...would you prefer tea?”

“I’ll stick with the juice,” Tara replied, then glanced down self-consciously at the sheet covering her body, “Will, could you hand me a robe?”

“Oh, right, yea,” Willow responded, disappearing into the bathroom for a second before coming back into the room with another robe and throwing it onto the bed, then turning so her back was facing the brunette, “Sorry.”

Tara slipped the robe on and stood up, walking over to the table as well.

“You didn’t have to turn around. You’ve seen me naked.”

Willow blushed and idly played with her fingers.

“I remember.”

Tara blushed for what had been the nth time in the short space of time since she'd woken up that morning and sat down on the chair, dropping her gaze until Willow spoke up again.

“Um, I got blueberry. Muffins that is. Although I think there might be blueberries in the fruit salad bowl...yep, I can see one right there...and there’s another one...” Willow nodded with a nervous chuckle, “I don’t know why they call them blueberries. They’re purple really. I mean, they’re green when they’re unripened, but purple really. You know there’s no blue food? Apart from things like M&M's and Froot Loops and stuff, but those are artificial colours and-”

The redhead was cut off as Tara reached across the table and took her hand.

“Sweetie, why are you nervous?”

“I dunno,” Willow replied with a small smile, before admitting shyly, “I just can’t stop thinking about you...about us. You know, together? I never knew anything could feel like that.”

Tara tore off a piece of the muffin in front of her with a bashful grin.

“It was incredible.”

They shared a smile for a few moments as Tara picked at her muffin until the brunette stood up.

“I’m gonna have a shower.”

“Can I join?” Willow asked jokingly but began backtracking when Tara’s eyes widened, “Just a joke. Sorry.”

“No...” Tara shook her head, before smiling, “I just...I kinda need a few minutes by myself to just...process...”

Willow held her hands up.

“Baby, I was really just joking.”

“Let me finish,” Tara replied a small laugh, “Later we could...? Or maybe...there’s a bath in there, right? We could...have a bath together? If you wanted?”

“I, I’d love that,” Willow nodded vigorously, almost choking on air, “Yea. I’ll get some candles, for real this time. Make it nice and romantic. And we can...yea, I’d really love that.”

Tara walked over and placed a sweet kiss against her girlfriend’s lips, before pulling her into a surprise hug.

“I love you.”

“I love you, too,” Willow replied softly, closing the hug and resting her cheek against Tara’s shoulder.

They started swaying softly as they embraced each other quietly.

“I’m gonna go shower now,” Tara whispered, giving a final squeeze before pulling away and making her way into the bathroom.

She turned on the shower and let it heat up as she slipped the robe back over her shoulders and stepped under the warm spray of water, sighing softly as it hit her skin. She smiled as she leisurely washed her body and hair, collecting her thoughts and herself until she decided she was clean physically and composed mentally and turned the water off, stepping back out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her body, tucking it in place.

She grabbed Willow’s hairbrush, which was lying beside the sink and quietly brushed her hair as she regarded herself in the mirror. She had a bright, curious glow about her. Radiating from her. She was happy, she decided. That’s what it was. Yes, she’d been very happy over the months she’d spent with her girlfriend, but there had always been the looming threat of it all being snatched away from her.

But now she and Willow were together - no holds barred - and they had made love and it had been wonderful and she could truly be happy. She felt a new sense of confidence within herself and their relationship and for the first time in a long time felt like the weight of the world wasn’t on her shoulders.

“And my girl’s amazing between the sheets,” she muttered to herself, not able to help the grin as she spread some of the hotel-supplied lotion over her arms, and gave a shiver as she remembered the night before, “I can definitely get used to that being a part of our lives.”

Deciding she should stop talking to herself in case Willow heard and thought she’d just run away with a complete psycho, she finished applying her lotion and walked back into the room, a small skip in her step where she saw Willow was sitting at the table in the room, the breakfast things having been cleared, with her laptop in front of her.

“You gone into research mode already?” she asked with a smile, going over and peering over her girlfriend’s shoulder, laughing when she saw just the facebook browser open, Willow’s profile on display, “Some things never change.”

Willow gave a nervous chuckle and went to close the page, but the brunette grabbed her hand and stopped her. Tara peered closer at the screen, making sure she was reading correctly.

“Willow likes ‘post-sex cuddling’. Willow likes ‘seeing her girlfriend naked’, Willow likes 'pussy',” Tara read off the last one in disbelief before turning to the redhead, an eyebrow raised, “Did you really just announce our...private things...to everyone?”

Willow went to speak in defence before getting an apologetic look on her face.

“I didn’t mean to. I told you I can’t stop thinking about us and my fingers just kinda started typing...Look, I can delete, I bet no one’s even seen them yet.”

Tara took a moment to look at her girlfriend before giving a half-smile and squeezing her shoulder - that newfound confidence was making her feel emboldened.

“Leave them. And remind me to ‘like’ the same things later.”

Willow stuck her tongue out between her teeth and scrunched her nose up in giddiness. Tara giggled at the action and was about to say something when another line of the redhead’s profile caught her eye and she pointed with a laugh.

“Will, you can’t ‘like’ that, you haven’t even done it.”

Willow saw what her girlfriend was pointing at and turned fully in her seat, looking at Tara with wide-eyed hope.

“Can I?”

Tara missed the look and continued to stare at the screen with a shake of her head.

“Well it doesn’t really make sense to ‘like’-”

“No, Tara,” Willow cut her girlfriend off and turned the brunette’s head towards her with her hand, punctuating her words carefully, “Can. I. Do it?”

Tara’s eyes went wide as well and she gulped.

“Oh.”

“Please, baby?” Willow asked, almost jumping out of her seat in anticipation, “Please?”

“Yea?” Tara asked, her breathing starting to become laboured, “Really?”

Willow just nodded eagerly.

“Okay,” Tara breathed, with a nod of head, “Yea. That...yes, definitely yes.”

Willow really did jump out of her seat in excitement then, latching onto Tara’s lips and pushing them both backwards onto the bed, the brunette’s towel falling off her and onto the floor in the process. Willow ripped the robe off her own body and flung it off to the side before moving her body fully atop her girlfriend’s and kissing her hungrily.

Tara moaned, both at the full-body contact and the sheer passion that Willow was displaying, her core tingling in anticipation of what the redhead had asked to do to her. Another moan left her lips when she felt the smaller girl’s hand greedily grab her breast and start to toy with her nipple.

“Oh god Tara I’ve wanted you all morning,” Willow said between deep kisses, “So badly. I had to get out of bed earlier ‘cause I thought I was gonna jump you if I was just lying there beside your perfect...naked...Ah, you’re so gorgeous.”

Tara felt a surge a wetness pool between her legs at her girlfriend’s words. The way Willow was touching and kissing her was so desperate and needy, still filled with the lovingness of the night before but so much more primal. She had never felt more wanted, more desired than she did right then and could only watch in delight as the redhead starting quickly and enthusiastically kissing down her body, mumbling as she went.

“Need you so bad, baby. Taste you and feel you. Mmhh, yea, need you so bad, you’re gonna taste so good, want you all over me...”

Willow placed her hands on the brunette’s thighs as she settled between her legs and took a deep breath.

Okay. I can do this. I can go down on my girlfriend...eat her out...lick her pussy...give her head...munch her carpet...heh. That’s a funny one. What am I doing?! Stop thinking of random synonyms and actually do it!

Willow spread Tara’s thighs a little further and licked her lips subconsciously as she took in the unobstructed view of her girlfriend.

God, she’s beautiful. I can’t believe I’m doing this. Where to start? What did she do? That’s right she li – mmhh, what’s that musky...is that her? Yea that’s her...

Willow dropped her head and placed her nose just below the brunette’s mound, inhaling her scent and instantly getting intoxicated. She moaned quietly and continued to take deep inhalations, feeling her desire grow considerably in each passing second.

So good...

Tara was taking deep breaths as well, trying to curb the overwhelming urge to thrust her hips to her girlfriends face. She could feel the redhead’s hot breath hitting against her heated flesh and thought the sensation might just kill her if she didn’t get some kind of contact soon.

When there was no movement by the smaller girl after another few minutes, the brunette started to worry that Willow wasn’t just trying to tease her and that something might be actually wrong and instantly tensed.

Oh god, what if she really doesn’t want to do this? She seemed so into it before...maybe there’s something wrong...’down there’...I just had a shower, I should be fresh... Hair? Is she grossed out by that? I should’ve asked if she wanted me to shave...oh god, do I...do I tell her just to leave it? I don’t want her to do it just because she feels like she has to now...

Tara was so lost in her own worries that she didn’t even notice that Willow had already snapped herself to attention and had started gently exploring the brunette with her tongue.

Quiet, muffled moans escaped Willow’s mouth as she experienced her first taste of Tara and she gathered up all the arousal her girlfriend had produced before moving back up and flicking her tongue over the brunette’s clit.

She frowned internally when the action caused no reaction from Tara and became aware that there were no sounds of pleasure, or sounds of any kind, filling the room. She flicked her tongue again, harder this time but still got nothing so she raised her head, embarrassed and insecure.

“Am I not doing it right?”

Tara was pulled from her concerned thoughts at the sound of Willow’s voice and she glanced down, her eyes widening in surprise when she saw that the redhead’s mouth and chin were glistening with her juices.

“You...you were...?”

Willow’s face fell, her eyes looking completely dejected.

“Must’ve been completely wrong if you couldn’t even feel me doing it.”

“No, Willow,” Tara closed her eyes and shook her head slightly for a moment before reopening them, “I just thought you maybe didn’t want to...you weren’t moving...”

“Oh,” Willow said, perplexed for a moment, “Um, I was just...getting my bearings.”

Tara looked relieved and exhaled.

“Okay. So...I’m okay...down there? You don’t want me to...shave or anything?”

Willow was taken aback by the question and gave a nervous giggle before shaking her head.

“Baby, you’re beautiful. And definitely no to the...other thing. I like you...womanly.”

Tara blushed but had a pleased smile on her face.

“Okay. Okay. Sorry for...not...you have my full attention now.”

“Take two,” Willow said with a joke, though she was relieved as well, before noticed the brunette’s body was rigid, “Baby, you’re still tense. Do you want a massage first?”

“It’s okay,” Tara replied though let out a small moan when the redhead inadvertently squeezed her inner thighs, “Mmhh, that’s nice.”

Willow repeated the action a few more times as the brunette's body slowly relaxed into the bed before lowering her head again and licking the length of her girlfriend. Tara very audibly reacted this time, a sound between a squeal and a moan rising from her throat and the smaller girl snapped her head up excitedly.

“Good?”

Tara groaned and the loss of contact and subconsciously bucked her hips.

“Willow, please don’t...”

“Right. Sorry,” Willow nodded, biting her lip, “But it’s good?”

“Yes, Willow,” Tara groaned again, “So good...”

Willow got a proud grin on her face and dropped her head again, eagerly getting back to her task as she circled her tongue around Tara’s clit. Her eyes glanced down curiously when she felt a movement against her tongue and watched in fascination as the hood of her girlfriend’s pleasure nub retracted and the fleshy pink tip poked out.

She remembered that Tara had liked a harder touch when she had used her fingers but wasn’t sure yet of how sensitive her girlfriend was so opted to just lightly flick her tongue against the hard nub. She felt the brunette’s hips buck into her face at that and repeated the motion a few times in quick succession before the urge to feel Tara in her mouth got too much and she wrapped her lips around the throbbing bud.

“Ohh...mmhh, Willow...”

Tara felt her whole body begin to tremble and gasped softly as Willow began to lightly suck on her clit. Willow’s mouth was caressing her so tenderly, her tongue bringing her to realms she hadn’t known existed and all she could do was take the pleasure being so readily offered to her and enjoy as she felt taut pressure building in her stomach. She recognised the feeling from the night before and bit her lip in anticipation of the impending explosion she knew was coming.

She felt it just a second later. It started slow, like a warm tingle gently spreading through her body, but then changed course, making each nerve ending burst in ecstasy. A small moan left her mouth, her back arching upwards as her whole body tensed for a few moments.

“Willlloowww...”

She fell back down onto the bed and her eyes fluttered open a minute later, a lazy smile spread across her face as she relished in the warmth filling her body, absently wondering how she’d managed to go 18 years without experiencing that wonderful feeling before her senses returned to her completely and she realised she could still feel Willow’s mouth dancing around her heated flesh.

Maybe she doesn’t know I already...

“Sweetie, I just-” Tara’s mouth clamped shut in shock as she felt the redhead’s tongue plunge inside her, “Oh. My...”

Willow of course knew that her girlfriend had orgasmed, she’d felt her juices flow into her mouth and down her chin, but wasn’t ready to stop her attentions yet. Specifically, she wanted to feel Tara come again; her tongue inside the brunette this time. She felt her own toes curl at the feeling of her lover’s velvety walls all around her and giddily thrust her wriggling muscle in and out until she felt light contractions.

She heard Tara let out a long, guttural moan and a moment later felt a thick coating around her tongue. She groaned at the sensation and eagerly scooped all her girlfriend had to offer into her mouth, swallowing greedily until she was satisfied the brunette had nothing left to give. She placed a few final, gentle kisses on Tara’s now quite-sated flesh before moving up the brunette’s body, grinning wildly.

“Mmhh, baby, now I really can ‘like’ doing that, except I loved it, like really loved it. You taste so good, did you know that? Like vanilla and, and honeysuckle but tangy, so delicious. Here, I bet you’re still over my lips,” Willow gushed, swooping down to kiss her girlfriend firmly.

Tara eyes flew open at the feel of the kiss, having previously been closed as she recovered from her second mind-blowing orgasm in the space of ten minutes and couldn’t help but moan as she tasted herself.

Willow was right. That is sexy.

Willow pulled back with an audible pop a moment later, still grinning.

“Delicious, right?”

“Hmm?” Tara asked hazily, a sluggish but happy smile on her face.

“You!” Willow replied energetically, “You taste amazing!”

Tara blushed as she realised what her girlfriend was talking about.

You taste delicious,” she answered, before admitting shyly, “But I like how I taste on you.”

Willow nodded vigorously, her eyes shining.

“Mmhh, you should. Can we make that a daily routine? Like I dunno: dinner, TV, I go down on you or any variation of that, or any time really, just say the word and I’ll be down there quicker than you can say ‘Willow, I want your tongue to do delicious things to me’. You don’t even have to say anything, we could come up with some kinda code or hand gesture...maybe not the obvious one ‘cause I always thought that was kinda crude, something more subtle like touching your nose or something. Except that might not work ‘cause you might just have a scratch and then I’m tearing your clothes off. Maybe you’d be okay with that though, I mean, you can tear my clothes off anytime you want to...”

Tara smiled as Willow continued to babble endlessly about her new-found favourite hobby, stopping only to take a quick breath every few seconds and just let her girlfriend speak, relishing in the fact that they were very together and very happy.

She still had no idea what the future had in store for her.

But that had been a pretty damn fine start to the first day of the rest of her life.

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Close Quarters [AU] (09/09/10)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:00 am 
4. Extra Flamey

great story, thanks again.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 am 

Boo I got logged out somehow and it didn't email me... oh well!

Willow's so cute with her facebook! I love them! They're so cute! I loved this ride but I'm sad it's over! Can't wait for what I'm sure will be a perfectly adorable epilogue!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:18 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... That is one yummy morning routine... I'm sure they want to practice that a lot...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:01 am 
8. Vixen

Yes, always a good way to start the day, or end the day, or both... I vote for sequel. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

DUDE!! THAT WAS SO HOT!! AND SWEET!! *eyes tear up* Oh Goddess...Im gonna cry...dont worry, they are happy tears... :happycry

*whines* I dont want this story to end!! *snifs**snifs* Cant wait for the Epilogue.....it was such a great chapter...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:13 pm 

Laragh, man oh man. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I don't think there's any writer on here who goes from super-hotty-hot smut to tenderness so quickly and so realistically, so naturally and beautifully as you. It never seems disconnected, or forced, it is always clear that Willow and Tara are making love, even when they get a little kinky :D This has been such a wonderful fic to read. Thank goodness we still have Hacker going, because otherwise I would be totally at a loss. The closing moment of this story:

Quote:
She still had no idea what the future had in store for her.
But that had been a pretty damn fine start to the first day of the rest of her life.

was just so wonderful and perfect! I can't wait to see where you take them in the epilogue. This was a delight, I know it's a fic I'll go back and reread again and again, just as I have Take a Bite Out of the Apple, Lessons in Love, and Foamy & Frothy Goodness.

Just excellent!

:kdevil :kgeek :wtkiss :blush

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 pm 
5. Willowhand

You're doing a wonderful job with this! You've captured that 'uncertainty' and awkwardness of the 'first time' so well! I'm anxious to see what you do with the epilogue, and hope that you choose to continue this in a sequel at some point.

Nicely done!

FIRESIGN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

girl, you did an amazing job here! I´m impressed! first times are really confusing and the morning after was great! Willow can be so adorable!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:00 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Ah, I messed up my post so replies are here now:

edob

Quote:
great story, thanks again.

You’re welcome!

Thanks for the comment!

leonhart17

Quote:
Boo I got logged out somehow and it didn't email me... oh well!

Yea, I’ve been logged out loads recently :( Still, second dibs

Quote:
Willow's so cute with her facebook! I love them! They're so cute! I loved this ride but I'm sad it's over!

Lol, glad you think they’re cute I’m sad it’s over too (But I’m hoping to write a sequel...possibly...if I can think of something...)

Quote:
Can't wait for what I'm sure will be a perfectly adorable epilogue!

Hope you enjoy it

Thanks for commenting!

Zampsa1975

Quote:
That is one yummy morning routine... I'm sure they want to practice that a lot...

They definitely will

Thanks for your comment!

vampyregurl73

Quote:
Yes, always a good way to start the day, or end the day, or both...

Or any time in between

Quote:
I vote for sequel.

I’m gonna try!

Thanks for commenting!

Alex_Vixen

Quote:
DUDE!! THAT WAS SO HOT!! AND SWEET!! *eyes tear up* Oh Goddess...Im gonna cry...dont worry, they are happy tears...

Well happy tears are good! Glad you liked

Quote:
*whines* I dont want this story to end!! *snifs**snifs* Cant wait for the Epilogue.....it was such a great chapter...

I’m sad it’s ending too, hope you enjoy the epilogue!

Thanks for commenting

LonelyTara

Quote:
Laragh, man oh man. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I don't think there's any writer on here who goes from super-hotty-hot smut to tenderness so quickly and so realistically, so naturally and beautifully as you. It never seems disconnected, or forced, it is always clear that Willow and Tara are making love, even when they get a little kinky

Wow, thanks for such high praise! I was always so attached (probably to the point of unhealthy obsession ) to the obviously intense love Willow and Tara shared on the show and I was figured that would just have to roll over to the sexual side of their relationship – again, intense, but always loving. So I dunno, I guess I just like to project that but I’m really glad it comes across the way I intend it to

Quote:
This has been such a wonderful fic to read. Thank goodness we still have Hacker going, because otherwise I would be totally at a loss.

Oh yea, plenty of Hacker to come I’m glad you enjoyed this one though! I really enjoyed writing it

Quote:
The closing moment of this story was just so wonderful and perfect! I can't wait to see where you take them in the epilogue. This was a delight, I know it's a fic I'll go back and reread again and again, just as I have Take a Bite Out of the Apple, Lessons in Love, and Foamy & Frothy Goodness.

Quote:
Just excellent!

FIRESIGN

Quote:
You're doing a wonderful job with this! You've captured that 'uncertainty' and awkwardness of the 'first time' so well!

Thank you, I struggled a little with striking a balance, without overdoing the fumbling etc so I’m happy it worked

Quote:
I'm anxious to see what you do with the epilogue, and hope that you choose to continue this in a sequel at some point.

Hope you enjoy the epilogue and I’d love to continue it someday...

Quote:
Nicely done!

Thank you

Thanks for commenting!

Nue

Quote:
girl, you did an amazing job here! I´m impressed! first times are really confusing and the morning after was great! Willow can be so adorable!

Hey, glad you enjoyed it! First times are confusing but they can be awesome too, with the right person

Thanks for your comment!

Update Directly Below

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

AUTHOR’S NOTE: So here’s the end...I’m pretty sad this story is done, but I loved writing it. Big, big, big thanks to angieb86, leonhart17, arsyadriani, Zampsa1975, LonelyTara, W&T, Alex_Vixen, lonelylanding, BuffyFan4ever, JustSkipIt, vampyregurl73, love_2003, sapphoselene, Morrigan, EarlyBird, spells42, crushdisaster1104, edob, ScottishAsh, Brittany94, Willowfan, KioNewgo, FIRESIGN, ceridwen, Missing_BTVS and Nue for leaving feedback throughout! You guys are awesome

Epilogue

Five Years Later

Tara sighed and tapped her fingers impatiently against her knee, feeling quite silly as she sat in the passenger seat of the car she and Willow owned, blindfolded.

“Come on, Will...”

She wanted to check her watch to see just how much time her girlfriend had left her hanging in anticipation, but she’d promised she wouldn’t take the blindfold off and she’d never broken a promise to the redhead.

What the hell is she planning?

It had been a relatively normal evening for the two girls up to the point that they had finished dinner the sun had gone down, when Willow had produced the blindfold and asked Tara to just trust her as she brought them to the car. So Tara had been blindfolded and Willow had started driving them around the streets of London before parking and telling the brunette to wait in the car.

The first weekend after ‘The Great Escape’, as it had become to be known jokingly between the two girls, had seen them deciding that they were going to stay in London. Tara had been in love with the city without even seeing it, purely from the connection she felt to her mother there, but once they both went and explored the area, Willow had been captivated as well and they had started looking for an apartment straight away and had found a one-bed place that hadn’t been too expensive within the first week of being there.

It had been the first night in their apartment that Tara had broken down, all her emotion that had been building since they’d arrived in London and before finally exploding. She spoke, for the first time, about the mental, emotional and physical abuse that had been inflicted on her for all those years and Willow diligently listened, holding her girlfriend as she got out the years of pain and sorrow she’d gone through. Tara knew it would take a lot of talking, a lot of cuddling and a lot of reassurances, but that night has started the healing process for her and she was ready to start her new life with the girl she loved.

And so they had decided that they both wanted to stay furthering their education for the time being. Willow still didn’t know what she wanted to study and the prospect of being able to go to college was so new to Tara that she had no idea either. They both set out to find jobs since, though they had had to use Willow’s backlog of savings to cover their deposit and the first couple of months rent, Tara had been determined that her girlfriend’s trust fund shouldn’t be touched unless it was necessary.

It was in their fourth week of living in London that they’d both gotten a stroke of luck.

On a Sunday afternoon, Willow surprised her girlfriend by bringing her to Prose, the bookshop the brunette’s mother had worked at in her youth. There had been seven bookshops in the London city area going by that name and Willow had called all of them, knowing it was a long shot that she would be able to find the right one, but had lucked out on the sixth attempt when an elderly women had answered the phone and known immediately who was being talked about when Tara’s mother’s name had been mentioned.

Margaret and George Thompson had owned and worked in the small bookstore, packed with any and all variety of books, for forty years and both had vivid memories of Elizabeth Smith, as a child who spent hours reading Enid Blyton, a young teen captivated by James Joyce and William Shakespeare and the worker she’d been for them in her later teenage years.

When Willow had brought Tara into the store that first Sunday, Margaret had pulled the brunette into a hug, saying it was like seeing the girl they knew all those years ago all over again and Tara had almost cried when she saw that the older couple had kept a photograph of her mother behind their counter in all the years she’d been gone.

She really did cry when they let her keep it. It was the only picture she had of her mother.

Willow had perused the books in the shop for an hour while Margaret and George had told Tara the memories they had of her mother, before the redhead had excitedly disrupted them when she had found an old copy of one of her favourite children’s books. When Tara had smiled at the book and started talking quietly and knowledgeably about the author, the older couple had looked at each other for just a second and before she knew it, Tara was being offered a job. She had almost choked on air before accepting gratefully and rung up her first sale by selling Willow her book.

When they left the bookshop that evening, they stopped at the establishment right next door, a quaint and quiet coffeehouse. Willow had been ordering them a couple of mochas when she noticed a small ‘Help Wanted’ sign stuck to the back of the cash register. She asked the barista, who also happened to be the manager about it and when the redhead had been able to spout off ten different varieties of coffees and how to make them on the spot, she had been given the job straight away.

Tara teased her that it wasn’t Starbucks. Willow responded that is was so much better.

One day on their way home from work, six months into living in London, Tara spotted a ‘Volunteers Needed’ poster in the window of an old-looking building and upon further inspection saw it was for people to help in a center for abused teenagers, to talk with the kids and do things like take them to the movies or for a milkshake. One look between the couple was all that need before they both walked into the building and put their names down.

They both offered two evenings a week to the program and through the time spent with the kids, Willow started to become interested in a possible career as a counsellor. Tara had been thinking of continuing with her education as well and so they started looking into college.

At first it seemed as though it would be almost impossible to apply to college since they hadn’t technically graduated high school, but after it had come up in conversation with Ira - who kept sporadic contact with the couple and kept to his word of always trying to help when they got themselves it a bind - it had turned out he had a friend at one of the London universities and two months later, both girls were official college students. Willow started a 3-year degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy Studies and Tara one in Literature.

They both kept their jobs as they went to school, though reduced their hours by a small amount so they could continue with their volunteering. They had less discretionary income, but they had each other and a roof over their heads and they really couldn’t have been happier. The only thing that bothered Tara was that Willow had used a significant chunk of her trust fund to pay for both of their tuition fees. There had been no choice really, and she’d vowed to pay her girlfriend back every penny, but Willow was adamant that wasn’t going to happen – the money was there for that exact reason, she had said, for their future.

The three years passed with no major events as they studied and worked and loved each other. The trust fund had to be dipped into once again just before they started college when they saw how far away from campus their apartment was and had decided to invest in a small car to get them to and from their destinations.

They graduated from their university on the same day and on that afternoon, Willow found out she’d been accepted into her Masters’ programme and Tara was told that Margaret and George were retiring and wanted her to take over as full-time manager of the store. Willow was also offered part-time work as a counsellor within the center they volunteered in, so she’d given up her job in the coffeehouse, splitting her time between working on her Masters and the center.

Neither girl ever heard another word from James Maclay. Tara didn’t know whether he ever tried to find them or whether he just went back to Alabama and lived his life; the only thing she knew, courtesy of Ira, was that he had sued the school, looking for the return of the tuition fees he had shelled out and that his case had been dismissed.

But she didn’t really care what her father did. Her life had started the day she met Willow Rosenberg and he had been free of him the moment she stepped on the plane to London.

London, where she’d spent the most magical five years of her life. London, where she walked the same streets her mother walked and breathed the same air she breathed. And London, where she was currently still waiting, now with slight irritation, for Willow to come back to the car and tell her what the hell was going on so she could finally take the damn blindfold off.

I swear I’m gonna just snatch this off in a second...

She was stopped from doing anything rash as she felt the passenger side door open and a small, familiar hand take hers.

“Sorry for the wait, baby,” Willow’s warm voice rang out, “You can step outta the car.”

“Can I take the blindfold off?” Tara asked, swinging her feet out of the car.

“In just a sec, gorgeous,” Willow replied, slamming the passenger door shut and pressing the button on her keys to lock the car, “Just follow me.”

Tara obligingly and blindly followed as Willow walked them around the car and then forwards a few feet until she heard a door being opened and they both walked over the threshold. She heard the door close again and recognised the scent in the air, the familiar oaky and slightly musky smell of the bookshop she worked in. She felt Willow pull the blindfold off of her and gasped when she saw that she was indeed standing in the bookstore, but it certainly didn’t look like it had when she’d left work that evening.

Each of the mahogany bookshelves that lined the store were topped by evenly-spaced oil lamps, casting the room with a dim and romantic glow. There were rose petals sprinkled all along the floor and if Tara hadn’t been so blown away by the beauty of everything, she would’ve been concerned that she would have to clean the petals up before she opened up the next day.

“Willow, wow,” she said lovingly, reaching a hand out a cupping her girlfriend’s cheek, “It’s beautiful.”

Willow just grinned and entwined their fingers, facing the brunette.

“You really love this place, don’t you?”

“You know I do,” Tara chuckled, looking around, “I love it.”

Willow waited until the taller girl’s gaze settled back on hers before speaking again.

“It’s yours.”

Tara looked at the redhead strangely.

“What?”

“It’s yours, baby,” Willow said excitedly, gesturing around the store, “As of 3pm today, this place is all yours.”

“Willow, what are you talking about?” Tara asked, her eyes wide and her breath quickening.

Willow rushed over to the sales counter and picked up a large brown envelope that was sitting there. She took the papers that were inside them and walked back over to Tara.

“I bought the store, Tara. Everything’s in my name right now ‘cause I wanted it to be a surprise, but I’m gonna transfer everything into your name straight away, the lawyer who drew up these papers is expecting us tomorrow.”

Tara gaped at her girlfriend in complete shock.

“You...you bought the store? How? Why?”

“I bought it for you, baby,” Willow replied, putting the papers on top of one of the bookshelves and retaking the brunette’s hands, “You know how Margaret and George said a couple of months ago that they were thinking of selling their house over here and buying somewhere in Spain, you know, living out their retirement in the sun?”

Tara thought for a moment, remembering the older couple saying something to that effect, but it had only been a passing comment. She nodded.

“Well, I called them up one afternoon you weren’t at home and asked if they were serious about that. And we got talking and I said that if they were thinking of selling the store then I was definitely interested and they came back the next day and said they wanted to sell. To me. To us. Except I asked them to keep it a secret so I could surprise you. So...surprise.”

Willow started nervously wiping the hand that wasn’t holding Tara’s against her jeans when her girlfriend just didn’t move or react in anyway.

“Please say something,” she squeaked after a moment, before her gaze dropped, “I thought this was your dream.”

Tara snapped herself to attention at the redhead’s sad tone.

“Willow, it is,” she said in disbelief, “But I don’t under...I can’t believe...”

Willow turned and picked up two books from the shelf behind them, holding them up.

“Baby, believe it. It’s your store. These are your books. This...” Willow tapped her feet lightly against the ground, “This is your floor. That’s your cash register and those are your walls. And, and look, over here!”

Willow ran to the back of the store, up a small three-step staircase to where a raised platform that currently just had more piles of books on it was located.

“You always said you thought this would be a great place to clear out and have an area where kids could just sit and read. We can get in some little furniture and everything and maybe paint this side of the store a lighter colour so it’s all bright and appealing...”

Willow gestured around her before fixing her gaze back on Tara.

“Our kids can learn to read here,” she said softly before she got a cheeky grin on her face, “We can have sex in the storeroom like I know you’ve always fantasised about.”

Tara’s smile broke out in a huge smile as she finally registered the entirety of what her girlfriend was saying and she walked forwards to where Willow was standing, taking her hand.

“It’s really ours?”

“Yea,” Willow nodded coyly, “Well, yours really, I mean, you’re in charge of this place, I’m never gonna butt in or anything, but if what’s mine is yours and vice versa...then, yea, it’s ours.”

“Willow...” Tara tried to speak, closing her eyes for a moment to calm herself, “Sweetie, this must have...it must have used up all of your trust fund.”

Willow got a huge grin on her face and discreetly slipped a hand into her pocket.

“Not all of it. I had just enough left over to buy...” she brought her hand out and held up a sparkling diamond ring between them, “This.”

Tara’s eyes widened as she looked into the redhead’s shining green orbs.

“Marry me, baby,” Willow said softly before shaking her head, “No, gonna do this properly.”

She got down on one knee and held the ring up, smiling widely.

“Tara Maclay, will you spend the rest of your life with me as my wife?”

Tara almost choked on air but managed to remain composed enough to hold out her hand and nod.

“Yes. Yes, of course I will.”

Willow squealed and slipped the ring onto the brunette’s finger before straightening up and pulling her new fiancée into a tight hug.

“Oh god, Tara, I love you, I love you,” she said before pulling back just an inch to place kisses all over Tara’s face, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” Tara whispered, cupping the redhead’s cheeks and placing a soft, warm kiss on her lips before pulling away and looking at Willow in astonishment, “Am I dreaming?”

“No, Tara,” Willow shook her head with a huge smile, “This is all for real. This is our future. Together.”

Tara just stared in shock for another moment before pulling Willow back into a warm hug.

There she was, a 23-year old college graduate, owner of the bookstore she’d been in love with since the moment she’d entered the building and engaged to the woman that had given her life meaning for almost six years.

In that moment, she knew she was the luckiest woman on earth.

Another Seven Months After That

Willow couldn’t stop staring at it. It looked so perfect and wonderful and just...right. It looked right. Her eyes were completely focused on what she was looking at, in a mixture of disbelief and awe.

Not even Tara’s arms wrapping around her neck and the feel of soft kisses being placed behind her ear could avert her gaze.

“Come back to bed,” Tara murmured, nuzzling into the redhead’s neck, “It’s warm...and it’s soft...and I’m naked...”

“Uh huh,” Willow replied, still her eyes still firmly focused in front of her, “Sounds good.”

Tara chuckled, before looking over the redhead’s shoulder and seeing what was entrancing her. She glanced back at the bed she’d just vacated, in the hotel room they’d been in since the ceremony the day before and realised she probably wasn’t going to be able to get Willow to leave her seat.

Still...I can work with that...

She grinned and moved around so she was facing Willow, then sank down to her knees in front of the chair the smaller girl was sitting in, using one hand to quickly pull the robe the redhead was wearing open and placing her hands on her thighs, separating them.

Willow’s head finally snapped away from the computer screen in front of her when she felt Tara’s tongue slide into her core, throwing it back in ecstasy and moaning.

Her body was responding to the touch straight away, just like it always had when Tara touched her. But her mind...her mind was still completely captivated by the words she’d been staring at before.

Willow R.
Is Married To
Tara M.

The End

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:50 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Close Quarters [AU] (Complete)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am 

dibs

Aww! That was perfect! I loved every second of it! Great job! They're so cute!

Last edited by leonhart17 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Final Dibs!!!

What?!! I demand to see the seconds. :happy I'll be right back.

Great ending. Willow was sweet. I wish I got to see the wedding. Was Ira able to come?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:24 am 
4. Extra Flamey

that was great, thanks so much for sharing ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:42 am 
19. Yummy Face

Wow! That was awesome epilogue... I really loved that Willow bought Tara the bookstore she loved... Big yay for them getting married... I really really loved Willow's new facebook relationship status...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:51 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

OH MY GODDESS!! THAT was....was.... :happycry :happycry :happycry Goddess...that was BEAUTIFUL!! So sweet and...

Im SOOO glad Tara's father never found them and that they lived happily ever after and that Ira helped them!!

Oh my... im gonna cry again...why do you do this to me, dude? Im such a softie...

This story was...amazing, dude. I truly LOVED IT!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:06 am 
5. Willowhand

Great way to wrap things up! You most definitely need to write a sequel!!!!

- FIRESIGN

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next