The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 5/11/010)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:17 pm 
3. Flaming O

Dibs!!!!

OH my god phoebs...again you have me near tears...i mean if i wasn't talking on the camera to someone i would b bawling...that was such a great chapter...i loved the little scenes in it it was like watching a film develop....and then having that last bit as your finish was amazing...i really can't wait for the next part

Last edited by Midnight341 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:21 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
2nd Dibs!

OMG so intense!! Crazy intense!!!

Everyone's so lost but so focused at the same time and it's like GRR, I want the fight to be over so they can live happily ever after :p

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:20 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hey, great chapter. You were definitely missed. I really liked Willow and Faith considered all the blessing they are fighting for, and, of course, the Willow and Tara moment on the phone. Poor things. I'm nervous about the fight...I hope things stay calm in LA...

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Great characterization Alex, I love how you are developing the relationships and your ability to spread this out and build the tension is great. You Rock -M

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:05 am 

Hey Alex !
Wow, i'm not even late ! =D aaaanyway, really amazing chapter, i loved the way you worked on the characters, as usual. Can't wait for the fight, i feel like it's gonna be epic ;-)

Keep it up ! :peace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:53 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Wow... Bummer for Satsu not being able to enjoy some Buffy-loving... I hope she is able after the big fight... Can't wait for the big fight... I truly hope that Faith finds courage to say those 3 magical words to Dawn before the big battle... I kinda hope that the birth of the twins is sort of turbo-boost for Willow & Faith so they can really kick bad creapie butts...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

Last edited by Zampsa1975 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:10 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Oh wow, awesome chapter Alex, it was so filled with emotional scenes. The phone calls between Willow and Tara, then Dawn and Faith were written really well and all the characters were believable in their dialogue. I also really liked the conversation between Willow and Faith, showing how far they have come as people who didn't trust each other much at the start of the story and now talk to one another quite easily. Faith even calls Willow by her first name instead of her usual nickname 'Red'.

Can't wait for chapter 39 :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:12 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

ahn, Alex, you made me cry reading this chapter! the call between Willow and Tara was awesome!!! I so need to read the next chpater! I just want this to be over soon and our girls can enjoy their babies!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:58 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Awesome update. Glad that Faith was able to talk to Willow and realize that it is okay to be nervous. Looking forward to the fight and hoping everyone comes out alive.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 12/11/010)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:06 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

HEY PEOPLE! I'M BACK!! Did ya miss me? Lol. I apologize for taking so long to post this Chapter! It was REALLY hard to write just this one. I decided to split it. So it's going to be Chapter 39 the moments before the battle and 40 will be the battle. I need more time to work on it, I want it to be perfect. I tried different ways of writing the battle and I found one way that I think will make it easier and better to write it...

Anyway...I'll leave you to the Chapter....

CHAPTER 39- The Plan

The streets were completely deserted, there was not even one person outside in Sunnydale. That was very common: the people seemed to have a six sense that told them to stay inside, not to go out.

The bedroom door opened slowly, as if to not alert the redhead girl inside the bedroom. The girl was sitting in the middle of the room Indian style and seemed to be meditating. The young man approached her and cleared his throat to make sure he didn’t startle his friend.

“Will?” There was no response. “Willow? You’re needed downstairs,” Xander said louder.

Xander got no response from his best friend so he stepped closer and reached out to touch her shoulder but the carpenter jerked it away. He had felt the electricity as soon as his fingertips had touched her. Xander walked to stand in front of Willow and gasped: Willow’s eyes were completely white! Her skin was glowing slightly and she was whispering words that Xander couldn’t understand.

“Will?” But Willow didn’t answer. “Willow!” Again, there wasn’t an answer and the young man started to worry even more. “What the hell!”

Xander ran downstairs and met the confused stares of Angel, Wesley, Gunn, Giles, Faith and the two Guardians, Satsu and Marco.

“Where’s Red?” Faith asked.

“She’s…She’s, I don’t know what’s going on!” Xander took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

“Xander, calm down. What are you talking about?” Giles asked.

“Willow, she’s-”

“She’s okay, Xander,” Willow’s voice interrupted him.

Willow walked downstairs and stopped by her best friend’s side. The redhead placed a hand on his arm.

“I’m okay, Xander,” Willow said calmly.

“But your eyes, and when I touched you,” Xander stuttered, confused.

“I’m sorry I scared you, Xander, but I’m okay,” Willow said and hoped her friend would let it go.

“Willow, could you explain?” Giles asked.

Willow turned to face him. She instantly didn’t like the look he was giving her and it pissed her off. She hated that Giles didn’t trust her.

“Xander saw me doing some hardcore meditation, that’s all,” Willow said and hoped he would let it go. The English man’s look didn’t falter and the rest of the people around was looking at her confused. “Basically, I just asked and borrowed some energy from the Earth. That way, I’ll have more fire power. What Xander saw were my eyes turning white, which happens when the energy is running through the body,” Willow explained.

“When I touched your shoulder…”

“What you felt was the energy going through my body. I sent the power I don’t use in exchange of getting more fire power, which I will return later,” Willow explained and took a deep breath. She didn’t like to be questioned as if she was doing something bad. And she was in no mood to stand that for long.

“Does Tara approve of this…method?” Giles asked, dislike pouring with every word.

Willow sighed again and counted to ten. She wasn’t going to lose it…

“Giles, it wasn’t dark magic. I promise. Tara and I always do it before a battle,” Willow answered in the nicer tone she could muster…which wasn’t very nice, really.

“Perhaps it is not a good idea to do it without Tara to-”

“When the fuck are you going to start trusting me?” Willow snapped. “For Goddess’s sake, Giles! It was ONE mistake years ago. ONE!! Will you EVER let it go, damn it?!” Willow took a deep breath and looked around. “Can we please start the meeting? Now.”

“Well, we have a new plan, Red,” Faith said and hoped the redhead would not snap at her.

“Okay,” was all Willow said.

There was an awkward silence until Angel cleared his throat and everybody looked down at the blueprints they had spread over the coffee table. They didn’t know how Xander and Willow had gotten those blueprints but nobody was about to ask about it either.

“Alright, the plan…” Angel pointed to the center of the blueprints, where the library used to be and where Xander had drew an open mouth with pointy teeth with black marker. “We all know the Disciple will be right in front of the Hellmouth, he has to be in order to open it. The members of the Order will surround the Hellmouth.” Angel drew an imaginary line around the mouth with his finger. “We’re still not sure of how many they are-”

“We’re basically doin’ this shit blind-folded,” Gunn interrupted.

“There’s nothing else, Gunn,” was all Angel said.

“Just fuckin’ great,” the bald man muttered under his breath.

“So, back to the plan,” Angel said but Faith took over the explanation.

“The idea is to split them up,” Faith said and looked around, specially Willow. The Slayer pulled out the different colored markers Willow had given her. “The Guardians here had agreed to split up in groups.” Faith drew a circle around the high school with red marker. “Xander, G-man, you and a few Guardians are attackin’ here.” Faith wrote a X and a G to the left side of the Hellmouth with a black marker. “Wes-boy, Gunn, dude, you guys and the Guardians will go to the other side.” Faith wrote a W and a G on the right side of the Hellmouth and then looked at Satsu. “You and the other Guardians are goin’ to attack here.” Faith drew a big G in front of the Hellmouth. “Think your guys can handle it?” Faith asked.

“The Guardians can handle anything, Slayer,” Satsu answered with a respectful tone and gave her a small nod.

“That’s what I like to hear, chica,” Faith said and nodded.

“Wait, what about me?” Willow asked and Faith looked at her, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“You, Red, are gonna kick ass. Think ya can hold that fire spell for long?” Faith asked.

“I’ll resist longer if I do it repeatedly for short periods of time. Which will also give me the chance to reach more vampires,” Willow said after thinking about it for a moment.

Faith nodded, pleased.

“Any chance you can do that sun light spell? ‘Cause that shit was awesome,” Faith said.

Willow thought about it for a moment and sighed.

“Not without Tara. It could get outta control, it’s way too dangerous. With Tara I have balance, I’m sorry,” Willow said.

Faith nodded. She admitted that if Willow was able to do it, she would have loved it but she didn’t want to risk Willow getting out of control.

“Don’t worry. Do what you can. There’s no need to get out of control,” Faith said. “Unless we’re losing then go all supernova on their asses,” the Slayer joked and Willow smiled slightly.

“So, where am I gonna be?” Willow asked.

“You’re gonna make sure nobody gets close to Fang-boy, that Disciple jerk and I,” Faith said.

Angel nodded.

“If you can keep the followers at bay while Faith and I fight the Disciple, we’ll have a better chance to kill him,” Angel said and then looked at Faith. “But we must not underestimate him. He was created by one of the most powerful vampires of the world, after all.”

Faith nodded at him and then looked at Willow again.

“Fang-boy got it right. Think ya can do it, Red? Can you watch our backs?” Faith’s eyes told her that it was okay if she didn’t think she could do it but Willow nodded firmly.

“I can do it,” Willow said, her Resolve-face on.

“That’s the spirit, Red,” Faith said and looked around.

“To do this, we all gotta agree. Y’all know how the saying goes, cut the snake’s head off…”

Angel nodded.

“It’s a good plan,” Angel agreed.

“Agreed,” Gunn said.

“Agreed as well,” Wesley said.

“Where did ya learn to make strategies?” Xander asked Faith, clearly impressed.

“Will show ya later, Xand-man,” Faith replied and Willow knew it had to do with the fact that Faith was a big fan of the on-line video game called War, where you had to plan strategies and attack other countries.

“Anyway, I like it,” Xander approved as well.

“We still have a few hours until the eclipse begins,” Angel said. “We can’t show up before.”

Everybody nodded. If they showed up before, the members of the Order would have the advantage while attacking or they would run to try again. They had to end it.

“I’ll go meditate some more, then,” Willow said.

“Red, ya think I can meditate with you?”

“Sure, no problem.” Willow nodded and left the room.

“I’ll go and check the weapons and if the other Guardians need more weapons too,” Xander said and followed the two Guardians outside.

“I’m going to train some more in the basement,” Angel said and left as well.

“I’ll go upstairs to get ready,” Wesley said and Gunn followed him instantly.

Everybody had left but Faith and Giles.

“What do you think, Giles? You’re dyin’ to speak, I know it,” Faith said without even looking at him.

“This plan is reckless,” Giles snapped.

“It’s the best we got, Giles,” Faith said and the Watcher knew that it was true. It was the best they had.

Giles took off his glasses and started polishing them.

“This plan is reckless. And you’re adding more danger by letting Willow-”

“Shut up,” Faith cut him off with a harsh tone. “You’re my Watcher and I respect you. And I thank you for all you did for me. But shut up. I asked Red to watch our backs because if there are three people I trust to do it, those are Tara, Willow and Angel. Period.” Faith saw Giles open his mouth to speak and cut him off again. “For fuck’s sake, Giles! You don’t trust any of us! You don’t trust Willow can keep control. For what? For one mistake she did years ago? Ya think I don’t know that she went all dark-eyed on Glory’s ass? Fuck, I would have done the same shit! You don’t trust Angel even after all the times he helped you and the Scoobies! Hell, I’m your Slayer and you don’t trust I can do this either! I know I’m not Buffy, but for God’s sake, you should atleast trust me! If you’re in this with us, then be with us and don’t make us feel worse, Giles.”

“I only do what is best-”

Faith took a step closer, silencing him with a look that could kill a basilisk.

“Like suggestin’ Buffy to kill Dawn? Oh yeah, I know about that.” Faith took another step closer and looked at him dangerously. “Although I thank you, I also know all the sick shit you did. So do not try to be the better person here, because we both know we’re the same shit, Ripper. Now excuse me, Red’s waitin’ for me.”

Faith left the room and left behind a shocked Watcher.

*********************************************************************************************

“Tara, sit down! Please!”

Dawn watched Tara pace around the lobby of the hotel. Fred had gone out to check on Gunn’s old gang that was posted outside and Cordelia was simply sitting by the desk, watching them.

“Tara, please, sit down. Listen down,” Cordelia said.

“I can’t. It usually calms me to feel Willow’s energy but I’m here and she’s there and I can’t and it’s driving me insane-”

Dawn had walked towards her and placed a hand on Tara’s shoulder, making her stop.

“You need to calm down. For the babies. I understand that Willow is your priority, but we all are worried, okay? And you’re honestly driving me insane,” Dawn said.

Tears filled Tara’s eyes and Dawn pulled her very pregnant friend into a warm hug.

“I’m sorry, Tare. I didn’t mean to…I’m sorry,” Dawn apologized and kept hugging her now crying friend.

“It’s okay, Dawnie. I’m just…” Tara’s tears kept falling though so Dawn kept hugging her and almost smiled when she heard Tara mumbling something about pregnancy hormones.

“I know, Tare, I know…”

*********************************************************************************************

Dawn finally got Tara go take a nap. The brunette tucked her in and just like Tara had done to her many times, she had placed a sister-like kiss on Tara’s forehead before leaving the room.

Dawn poured some coffee into a mug and took a sip. The hot liquid almost burnt her throat but it somehow made her feel better. It made her feel so much better… The former Key knew everybody was going insane in Sunnydale, but so were they in LA. They were dying not knowing what was going on and how their beloved ones were…

Dawn felt suddenly dizzy, the mug she was holding hit the floor with a loud thud and shattered into a million pieces leaving a stain of coffee on the marble floor. The brunette held onto the desk to steady herself and took a deep breath.

'What the hell…' Dawn thought as she blinked slowly, trying to make the dizziness to go away.

And somehow, she knew what to do once the dizziness faded away. The brunette walked towards the chair where her jacket was hanging and stared at it for minutes. Somehow she knew what to do…

Dawn put her jacket on and checked the pocket to see if she still had the car keys. The brunette felt the cold metal against her warm skin and walked towards the entrance of the hotel.

“Where are you going?”

Dawn stopped dead in her tracks and turned around to see Cordelia standing a few feet from her with her arms crossed across her chest and a perfectly shaped eyebrow lifted, asking a silent question.

“Don’t try to stop me. I have to go,” was all Dawn said.

“I won’t do that.” Cordelia lifted a finger and touched the side of her head. “You need to go now to get there on time.” The Seer simply turned around and walked away.

They watched how the eclipse begun slowly. Everybody was ready. Weapons were shinny and ready, attached to their backs and waists. Nobody spoke for a minute so Faith spoke first.

“Angel will follow us in the shadows until the sky is dark enough. Everybody’s ready?” The Slayer asked although she already knew the answer. There was a chorus of ‘yes’ and she nodded. “Kay, let’s go, people.”

Nobody noticed the strange people walking towards the ruins of the old high school. They would have noticed but nobody dared to look outside, specially as the sky got darker and the danger was palpable in the air.

A few blocks away from the old high school, they stopped. They were supposed to part ways with their teams so they could have more advantage over their enemies.

Faith cleared her throat.

“I’m not good at this shit but…good luck, y’all.”

Before leaving, Xander stepped closer to Willow but the redhead held up a hand to stop him.

“We’re not saying anything. We’re gonna beat this so there’s no point in saying anything,” was all Willow said.

Xander nodded and left, following Giles. In a minute, only Willow, Faith and Angel, who was hiding in the shadows not far away from them, were left. The sky was still clear but the lights on the streets got brighter with each passing second…

“Red…Just do whatever you can, don’t push yourself too much. ‘Kay? T would kick my ass if I let ya,” Faith joked but Willow knew the Slayer really meant it.

“You too be careful, Faith. And don’t worry, I won’t push myself more than I can,” Willow said.

“Willow, look…There’s a big chance I’m not gonna make it-” Faith started but Willow cut her off.

“Just like I told Xander, we’re not talking about this. We’re going to win, I know it,” Willow said.

“You guys will…but I may not. Willow, please…” Faith took a deep breath. “Look, if I don’t make it…tell D I…tell her I love her, ‘kay?” Faith said and saw the surprise in the redhead’s eyes. But Willow simply smiled and nodded.

“I will. Don’t worry.”

“Okay. Enough with our Dr. Phill moment. Let’s go kick ass, Red,” Faith joked and started walking again.

Willow simply let out a small laugh and followed her.

“Let’s go kick ass.”

'For you, baby…and for our children…We’re gonna beat this…'

Okay, guys! That was the Chapter! Short, I know but... I hope you liked it. You guys know this is the first time I do this kind of story and... I REALLY hope Im not screwing it.

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Tue May 20, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:13 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

DIBS! YES!

This was a great chapter, I loved Willow getting snappy when everyone was questioning her. And really, yea, she went all dark-magicky with Glory, but come on! After what that hellbitch did to Tara? I would say she was restrained in her actions. Giles and Co need to get that through their heads.

And Faith having a bitchfit at Giles=perfect. He wasn't called out enough for the shit he did.

I'm so nervous for the battle! I know you don't do angst, but I'm gonna beg anyway, please no character death :pray

I'd hate for a death to overshadow the babies being born and bringing such happiness!

Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:03 pm 

Hey Alex !
Yay, loved this chapter =D You really did great with the characters and their interactions, as usual. Though now i am curious about the part Dawn will play in the battle...promises to be interesting anyway ^^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:36 pm 

Okay, I was really surprised by the end of this, with Cordy letting Dawn leave. Tara is going to freak out! Update soon!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:12 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope Dawn is more help than hindrance in the final battle... I truly hope that Willow is there with Tara when the diaper commandos are born...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:48 pm 
8. Vixen

I liked how Faith stood up to Giles. Looking forward to the next scene. M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update. Wondering what Tara's reaction will be when she finds Dawn is gone and that Cordelia just let her leave. I'm guessing Dawn is heading to the fight. I'm sure Faith is going to be mad at Dawn for being there but hopefully it will make her want to fight harder and survive.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:48 am 
8. Vixen

Wow, a truly awesome chapter Alex. I love the way that both Willow and Faith turned on Giles for his lack of faith in Willow. Personnally I don't blame her for using the black magicks on Glory after she had brain sucked poor Tara. In a way it also shows that Willow and Faith may be closer than either suspects in their temperaments and feelings. Certainly it appears that way in how the two girls turn Giles's lack of Faith on Willow on him reminding him that his past isn't so pure.

Wonder what's going on with Dawn, why does she suddenly feel the need to return to the most dangerous town in the known world??? What is it that Cordy has picked up from her???? What will Tara be like when she freaks at this????

I say bring on episode 40 The Big Battle :wtkiss

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 17/11/010)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:25 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!!

I apologize for not posting earlier, since I have had the Chapter done for a few days but...um..things happened. Some of you know. And I know this Chapter isnt...exactly what was expected....but I hope you liked it.

Anyway, I'll leave you to the Chapter...

CHAPTER 40- The final battle

“Alea jacta est”- Julius Caesar ("The dice has been cast")

Everybody could feel it in the air: the expectation, the fear, the anxiety, the danger…

Every team approached the ruins, nobody dared to say a word out loud…

The sky was black at coal and only the artificial lights from the streets allowed them to see. The fate of the word was in their hands but nobody thought about that: they all were thinking about their own worlds.

Willow kept praying to every God and Goddess she knew, asking for protection for Tara and the babies. Xander kept his mind with Anya, knowing his wife was waiting for him gave him strength, gave him a reason to live for. As her knuckles made a loud ‘crack’ sound, Faith focused in the fight: she could feel the fire burning inside, she could feel it filling her completely, cursing through her veins, making her feel more alive than ever…They weren’t fighting to save the world: they were fighting because they wanted to exist.

At Faith’s nod, Willow parted and sneaked quietly inside an abandoned building across the street from the ruins while Faith and Angel hid in the shadows and disappeared. The redhead waited. Her orders were clear: stay back until the fight was on. Xander’s and Giles’s team would attack first, then Gun’s and Wesley’s and then the Guardians. Faith and Angel would attack the Disciple directly. And in that moment she would have to step up… Willow gulped nervously as she ascended the stairs to the third floor, where she could see clearly what was going on.

Just like Angel had predicted, all the members of the Order were there guarding the Hellmouth. It was in that moment that Willow had doubts…How could 49 people defeat more than 100? It was impossible! Willow shook her head as soon as she thought that. She HAD to have faith, they were the best of the best! They were the Scoobies, damn it! And they were going to make it out alive!

The redhead witch couldn’t see the Disciple anywhere, but she knew the bastard was close and would show up soon. Willow gasped when she heard the Order start chanting words she couldn’t understand. Willow watched, horrified, how the now chanting horde knelt before a vampire dressed in deep red robes. She could see the evil look in his demonic eyes, the smug smile in his cruel lips and she knew…

'Goddess, I beg of you…held us all…' Willow thought and fought the urge to throw up.

The Disciple stood in front of the Order and held up his hands to get their attention and silence. The vampire waited until everybody was quiet.

“Today, my brothers, we will get revenge!” The Disciple shouted and the members of the Order cheered loudly. Their leader held up his hands once again and the vampires fell silent.

“Today, my brothers, we will remind those filthy humans WHY they used to be afraid of the dark!” The Disciple threw his hands in the air and the members of the Order started yelling and cheering…

Only a second later, everything was blurry. Xander and Giles attacked, followed by Wesley, Gunn and all the Guardians! Willow actually did a little happy-dance inside her head when she saw the vampires go insane trying to fight back the unexpected attack! Vampires, so cocky they were…

Willow ran to the fifth floor when she saw Faith and Angel jump from out of nowhere, quickly disposed of the vampires surrounding the Disciple and attacked…

But the vampires kept coming at them! Willow ran quickly to a large balcony. It didn’t matter how many vampires Faith and Angel dusted, they kept coming while the Disciple laughed like a maniac.

'Tare, please, forgive me if this doesn’t work…Love you, baby. Twins, I love you too…' Willow thought. She had only practiced it once and it wasn’t anywhere near to what she was about to do…

The redhead stepped closer to the edge and took a deep breath…

Dawn could only see her objective. She was close. She had to do it. The brunette didn’t know how but she knew what to do.

The former Key was getting closer, she could feel it. She felt it burning inside her and a part of her was confused but she didn’t care. She knew what to do to win. And then they all could go home…She to Faith and Willow to Tara and their babies…Just a tiny bit longer!

'Goddess, please…help me…' Willow thought right before jumping from the balcony of the fifth floor…

It was one of the best experiences of her life. She felt so free, so… Willow could see the confused faces of the vampires and the Disciple when a flying Willow flew in circles over the Hellmouth, like a hawk, while shooting fireballs from her hands. The redhead dusted many vampires that way but she knew she couldn’t keep flying for long.

“ANGEL, MOVE YOUR ASS!!” Willow yelled before landing on a part of the roof that hadn’t fallen down. The redhead threw two balls of fire at two of the vampires that were fighting Angel, dusting them in an instant, just as the Elder vampire threw himself behind a big rock to avoid being dusted.

“RED!!” Faith kicked a vampire in the chest and jumped backwards and kicked other in the head before punching another and as soon as she touched the ground, the Slayer ducked to avoid the blade of a sword.

Willow extended one of her hands again and threw another fireball in Faith’s direction just as Faith ducked and hit two vampires and one caught the fire. But there were too many vampires! They just kept coming! The redhead split her attention into throwing fireballs towards where Faith was and in Angel’s direction, shouting warnings so her friends wouldn’t get burnt.

“GET THE WITCH!! KILL HER!!” The Disciple screamed at the top of his lungs.

Willow saw about 15 vampires run towards her and started throwing fireballs at them, but not all died…

“Angel! Willow! Go to Willow!” Faith ducked and grabbed hold of the vampire’s hand. The Slayer smirked right before stealing the sword from him, kicked the vampire in the ribs and cut his head off.

“Are you sure?” Angel yelled and kicked a vampire in the chest and cut his head off with his sword.

“GO!”

Angel ran away and Faith cut the head off of another vampire. The Slayer turned around and found herself face to face with the Disciple. Instantly, the vampires back off and went to fight the others.

“So, you’re the Slayer,” the Disciple said with his deep supernatural voice.

“So, you’re the Asshole,” Faith said back.

The Disciple opened his robe and pulled out a big silver sword.

“Are you ready to die, Slayer?” The Disciple asked.

“Are you ready to get your ass kicked, asshole?”

Willow ducked in time to avoid getting stabbed in the gut and kicked the vampire in the knee. The redhead heard the loud ‘crack’ sound and the vampire fell to the floor crying out in pain. Willow swore when she saw the other three vampires running towards her so she quickly threw a couple of fireballs at them, dusting them in a second. Willow grabbed the vampire’s sword from where it had fallen and cut his head off (she had closed her eyes before doing it though), and ran to the edge and looked down. Angel was fighting more than a dozen of vampires alone!

“Angel!” Willow threw the sword at him. The Elder vampire caught it in the air and started swinging both swords with such ability that Willow actually smiled, impressed.

Everybody was starting to get tired, they could feel how their limbs were heavier and the sweat coated their bodies. Their breathing was more elaborated but they would not give up. They were winning, Willow noticed. The members of the Order were less and less and that gave them more energy, that gave them another reason to keep fighting!

“Fuck!” The Disciple was good, there was no doubt about that. He could block every punch and every time Faith thought she was getting closer, the bastard pulled out a new trick.

Faith’s sword flew away and the Slayer was kicked in the chest. The air was knocked out of her and Faith fell to her knees. The Disciple punched her in the face and she fell to the ground. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the blade being lifted over her chest and the smug evil smirk in the Disciple’s face…And for a moment, time seemed to stop…

The Disciple look away and Faith could see the confusion in his demonic eyes. The Slayer took advantage of the distracted vampire and kicked him in the knee, making him fall on the ground and lose the hold he had on the sword. Faith jumped, grabbed it and cut his head off as fast as she could. As the Disciple turned to dust, Faith looked up and her eyes widened in shock. Dawn was floating about 25 feet in the air, her eyes were closed and her head thrown back…

Then, everything disappeared and all Faith could see was white…

Faith blinked several times to focus her eyes. The bright night sky was beautiful, the stars were and the moon was shinny…shinny? What the fuck?

Willow appeared to be standing over her and Faith realized she was lying on her back on the cold ground. The redhead was smiling, she looked completely exhausted but she was smiling, and everything was silent. There were no sound of a fight. Why was she smiling? The battle!

Willow was able to see the panic in her friend’s eyes and her smile grew bigger.

“Don’t worry, Faith. We won. The battle is over,” Willow said and extended her hand for Faith to take.

“We won?” Faith's arm screamed in pain when she reached out and took Willow’s hand but she ignored it. Slowly, Faith stood up and stretched her arms, swearing. The Slayer looked around: there was nothing left but dust. Only the Scoobies and the Fang-gang members were there. Xander was helping Angel to stand up (the young man had shoved him behind a wall before the light explosion that killed all the vampires happened). Everybody seemed beaten up and exhausted but okay.

And it finally hit her! They had won! They’re done it! And then she remembered! Dawn! Faith looked at Willow with eyes big as saucers and the redhead simply placed a hand on her arm and smiled.

“She kicked ass, Faith. She’s okay. The Guardians left already. She’s over there,” Willow simply said and pointed behind Faith.

Faith turned around and with Willow’s help, she walked to where Dawn was lying on the ground. They had obvious moved her so she was comfortable resting, using Giles’ jacket as a pillow. Faith knelt by her side and reached out to caress her girlfriend’s cheek.

“She’s okay. She just passed out,” Willow said before Faith could say anything.

“What… What did she do? How…”

“I have a…pretty good idea. But we’ll talk later. For now, just know that she killed all the vampires,” Willow said before leaving them alone.

They were left alone and Faith leaned in to kiss her girlfriend’s lips.

“Wake up, babe, please…Let me see your beautiful eyes…Wake up, D. I love you, please, wake up,” Faith whispered and looked away, afraid that the brunette may not wake up; even if Willow assured her that Dawn was okay.

“You mean it?” Faith looked up and her eyes met Dawn’s. “You…you really love me?”

“I do.” Faith leaned in and placed a short but sweet kiss on Dawn’s lips. “What the hell are you doin’ here, D? I…What happened? I don’t get a shit…”

“Don’t worry. We’ll talk later, Faith. I love you too, by the way,” Dawn said and slowly sat up and smiled at her girlfriend.

“You do?” Faith couldn’t believe her ears…

“I do.”

Faith smile was so big that didn’t fit her face.

Willow looked over her shoulder and smiled. She had seen it all and had a pretty good idea about what had happened, but they would get to that later. It didn’t matter right now. Willow was sure the others had heard the vampires’ screams of pain as light was shot through them and dusted them in seconds. As the redhead approached her best friend, she knew: they had won, they had done it once again, but this time things were different…Faith had killed the Disciple but Dawn had saved them all…

Willow remembered the prophecy and she realized that it was true… Dawn’s love HAD saved the world, even if Faith had killed the Disciple…

“How are you, Xand-man?” Willow asked and the young man looked up. He looked like Hell! His face was bruised and cut from the punches but he seemed okay.

“I’m good, Willster. You?”

Willow smiled and carefully hugged her best friend. They were alive…

Everybody was okay. They were bruised and their flesh was softer because of the blows but they were okay. Before leaving, Tara had brew A LOT of her healing potion so they would be fine. Finally, Dawn and Faith had walked to them in silence and had simply nodded.

They didn’t have to say more. The Scoobies and Fang-gang started walking towards the Summer’s house, happy to be alive…except for Faith and Dawn, who left in Faith’s car.

They had separated once they got to the house. Willow, Faith and Dawn had gone to Willow’s house. Faith and Dawn had gone to take a shower together while Willow called LA. Tara was still sleeping so Willow had talk to Cordelia. The Seer was more than happy when she heard that good news and promised to wake Tara up. Willow told her she would take a shower and then hear over instantly.

“You did good, Satsu. I’m proud of you.”

Satsu vowed her head slightly. The other Guardians were behind her.

“Thank you, ma’am,” was all Satsu said.

“I’m proud of you too, Marco. Of all of you,” Buffy said looking at each other of them.

“Thank you, ma’am,” Marco said and the others followed him.

“You all did your best and you deserve a break. You all are dismissed,” Buffy said.

The message was clear. All the Guardians had banished from the office, except Satsu. The Asian girl simply stood there, with her eyes fixed in the floor and her hands behind her back.

“We’re alone now,” Buffy simply said.

Satsu instantly relaxed a little and looked up at Buffy.

“You did great, Satsu. You’re a true leader,” Buffy complimented her.

“Thank you, ma’am.” Buffy raised an eyebrow. “I mean, Buffy.”

“What’s wrong, Satsu? You’re being a bit cold.”

“Sometimes, I don’t know if I’m taking to my lover or my General,” Satsu admitted after a minute of silence.

“We’re alone now. You know that when we’re not working, I’m just Buffy. Come here,” Buffy said.

Satsu walked over her and was instantly pulled into a heated kiss. Buffy pulled apart and rested her forehead against Satsu’s.

“I’m going to show you who I am,” the petite blonde said and gave her lover a mischievous smile.

“Yes, ma’am…”

Willow was getting ready after a nice shower. She felt so much better…

The redhead grabbed the bag and walked downstairs. Faith and Dawn were still the in spare bedroom and she didn’t know how long they would be in there. The phone rang and Willow jumped before picking up.

“Willow! I finally reach you! Tara’s in labor!” Cordelia said on the other end.

“What?” Willow asked, stunned.

“Tara’s in labor! We’re going to the hospital. Get your ass here NOW!”

“Put her on the phone!” Willow heard the sound of the phone being passed and finally listened to Tara’s pain-filled voice. “Hey baby! Yes, yes, we made it! We made it! I love you so much! Yes, I’m leaving right now! I love you. Breathe! Remember to breathe, yes, yes. I’ll see ya in a bit. Okay. Bye.”

Willow ended the call, shoved the phone into her jeans pocket and ran upstairs. The redhead bursted in the spare room and her friends squealed.

“What the fuck, Red!”

Dawn hid behind Faith on the bed. Atleast Faith was half-dressed, only her shoes and shirt were missing.

“Insult me later! Tara’s in labor!” Willow squealed, going into shock.

“What?” Both girls asked from the bed.

“Tara’s in labor! Cordy just called!” Realization finally hit her like a ton of bricks… “Oh my God! I’m going to be a mother!” Suddenly, Willow couldn’t breathe…

Dawn had quickly covered herself with a towel as Faith grabbed her tank top and put it on before putting on her shoes.

“Red, calm down. You go, we’ll tell the others and catch up with ya,” Faith said.

Willow took a deep breath to try to calm her racing heart…

“Yes, yes….” Willow took another deep breath.

“Go!” Faith yelled and Willow ran out of the room.

“You go with her! Make sure she doesn’t crash or something,” Dawn said.

“Right! Love you, babe.” After a quick kiss, Faith ran out of the room after Willow.

The redhead threw her bag in the back seat of the car and had put the key in the ignition when Faith ran out of the house and into the car.

“C’mon, let’s go, Will!”

The car pulled out of the drive way and Willow had to force herself not to go faster.

“D’s gonna tell the others and they’ll come later,” Faith said as Willow drove them towards LA. They past the ‘Welcome to Sunnydale’ sign and the car suddenly went faster.

“Good, that’s good…more than good. That’s a great idea, because you know, it’s a great idea to let the others know and I wonder how Tara, they must be in the hospital by now. Goddess, I-”

“It’s okay, Willow. Calm down.” Faith wasn’t sure what to do but if her experiences with Dawn and Tara had taught her something…well, it had to work… The Slayer put a hand on Willow’s arm and squeezed slightly. “You need to be calm, ‘kay? Your babies are comin’ and you need to be calm. Remember that babies can feel if their parents are stressed.”

Faith’s words finally registered in Willow’s brain and the redhead frowned.

“How do you know about that?” Willow asked, confused but thankful for the distraction.

“I…well, I…may have…ya know, done some research in internet…” Willow glanced at her, surprised. “Well, I was talkin’ with T and she was all, ya know, are you ready to be aunty Faith? And I was like, no way, I don’t know a shit about babies and she said that you had been doin’ research in internet so I thought…why not?” Faith explained and looked away, embarrassed.

It warmed Willow’s heart that Faith had taken all that trouble. Willow knew that although she didn’t say it, the Slayer was excited before the idea of meeting the babies. She knew the twins would have the though Slayer wrapped around their little pinky fingers…

“Thank you, Faith,” was all Willow said and the Slayer somehow knew the witch meant more than the whole research deal…

“No problem, Red. Now let’s go and meet those babies of yours…”

Okay, guys! That was the Chapter!!!!!! I hope you liked it!! And don't worry, this story isn't over yet! There are still a couple more of Chapters... lol...

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Tue May 20, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:39 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

DIBS! brb

Major props for writing with everything going on :)

THEY WON!! YAY!!!! Not that I ever doubted they would, but still! YAY!

Tara's in labour :shock :shock AWESOME!!

Can't wait to meet the babies!

Great chapter!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:47 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness Miss Alex... Big yay for baddies going poof... Even bigger yay for babies being on their way... Good that Satsu experienced some Buffy-loving...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 pm 

I can't wait to find out exactly what Dawn did...and I'm with Zampsa--yay for babies!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:56 pm 

Hey Alex !
Great chapter, you wrote the battle very well, it was very interesting. And i so wasn't expecting Will to do that fireballs thing, it was great :)
Now let's see how it goes with Tara ^^

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up ! :peace

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
I was on pins and needles waiting for this update! So, so happy that everything turned out ok without a lot of collateral damage.

Can't wait to meet the babies!!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ok phoebs...i'm know i'm a little late but hey better late than never.

Chapter 39...

This was a great chapter i loved the meditation being the first part of the scene showing all of willow's powers...then cut to faith's speech to Giles i really freakin loved that it was so great. i loved the video game being the reason she knew military tactics.

Chapter 40...
The fight scene...DON'T YOU EVER SAY YOU CAN WRITE A FIGHT SCENE....lol...this was so good the action was amazing in it. and i loved how dawn the the solution the whole time...i can't wait to hear wat she did to make it happen...and i loved the I love you's...kinda like sleeping beauty's kiss

Great couple of chapters phoebs can't wait for the twins and for dawns explanation.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:20 am 
8. Vixen

Great little chapter with a lot of stuff in there. The beginning of the chapter was really well written with a sense of the danger in the air.

"Today my brothers, we will remind those filthy humans WHY they used to be afraid of the dark."

This is a neat little speech and does sound like something that a vampire warlord would say.

The battle was pretty good but a little more description of the fights would have given a clearer picture. I do like the idea of Willow flying and throwing fireballs at the vamps. That for me was probably the best image of the battle

"So your'e the asshole," Faith said back.

Yep, that sounds like Faith to me lol.

Then we have all the other stuff too, like Dawn suddenly arriving, floating in the air and burning up all the vampires. Now whats that all about???

Tara's gone into labour :party :pinky and Willow and Faith are on their way to L.A. complete with some babble from our fave redhead YAY.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Well, actually it's going to be the birth of the twins obviously :party and lots more :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:35 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update. Happy that they won the battle and am looking forward to the explanation of how Dawn was able to kill all the vampires. Hoping Faith is able to keep Willow calm so they can make it to the hospital safely and see Tara deliver her babies.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 22/11/010)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

OKay, Im back with Chapter 41! I honestly have NO idea HOW to write a scene like that (meaning the giving birth scene), ALL I know is what I read from fanfictions. So I HOPE I didnt screwed it THAT much....

Anyway...I'll leave you to the Chapter....

CHAPTER 41- The twins

“Damn! Faith, call Cordelia. Ask her how is Tara,” Willow instructed quickly as she drove. The redhead knew she wasn’t going to make it to the birth of her twins and that was pissing her off. “Damn it! We’re not going to get there on time.”

“Relax, Red. Tara’s not alone. Anya and Queen C are with her,” Faith said, trying to calm the redhead a little bit.

“But it should be me!” Willow snapped. The redhead took a deep breath. “I’m sorry, Faith. I didn’t mean…”

“Don’t worry, Red. It’s cool, I get it. You wanna be there, but you gotta remember that sometimes things just don’t happen the way you want them,” Faith said wisely.

Willow looked at her, surprised.

“Since when are you the rational and calm one?” Willow asked.

“Don’t get used to it. It’s a new thing I’m tryin’. Anyway, I’m callin’ C,” Faith said and pulled out her cell phone.

“Put her on loud speaker,” Willow said.

Faith waited until Cordelia picked up but it wasn’t Cordelia who answered. It was Anya.

“Anya, what’s up? Why’d you have C’s phone?” Faith asked.

“Where the hell are you? Where is Willow? Cordelia is with Tara. They’re in the delivery room,” Anya’s voice said on the other end.

“Damn it!” Willow’s fist hit the steer wheel.

“Willow, you really need to get here. Tara was asking for you,” the ex-demon said, her voice adopting a tone that didn’t seem like hers at all. She actually sounded…caring and tender…

“Anya, put her on the phone. Just for one moment, please,” Willow begged.

“Okay, I’ll try.” They could hear the noise of footsteps, people talking and Tara crying out in pain when a contraction hit her. They could hear Anya’s voice telling Tara that Willow wanted to speak to her.

“Willow?”

Willow’s heart broke a little at the pained and tired voice of her girlfriend. The redhead grabbed the phone, turn off the loud speaker and held it against her ear.

“Tara, baby, breathe. How are you? I know that’s a stupid question but how are you?” Willow asked.

“It hurts! Goddess, it hurts…Willow, I need you. OOOOOOOUGH! Please…I can’t do this without you...”

“Tara, baby, listen to me. I love you, okay? We’re about an hour away. Baby, listen to me. If you’re ready to deliver our babies, please, do it. Don’t try to wait for me. Just do it,” Willow told her.

“But I want you here! Goddess, I can’t do this without you, Willow. Please, Willow. I can’t do it alone,” Tara’s voice begged and Willow’s heart broke completely.

“Baby, please, listen. You’re not alone. I love you with all my hear and I’m there with you. Please, baby, don’t wait for me. Just do it!”

But Willow got no response. The redhead could hear Tara crying out in pain as a contraction hit her but the noise faded away quickly.

“I’m sorry, Willow. Cordy had to give me the phone back. Tara was ready to deliver,” Anya’s voice was back in the phone.

“It’s okay, Anya. I’ll be there in about an hour. Tell her I love her, if you can.”

“Will do.”

Willow gave the phone back to Faith and sighed, holding back tears.

“Tara’s ready to deliver the babies. She can’t wait for me. Goddess, I’m going to miss the birth of my children! Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Willow hit the steer wheel repeatedly with her hand.

Faith put a hand on Willow’s arm again.

“It’s goin’ to be okay, Will. It happens. Atleast Tara’s not alone. Cordy’s with her,” Faith said, hoping that it would calm her down a bit.

Willow sighed.

“I know, but I should be the one holding her hand. Those are my children, after all,” Willow said, not caring if she sounded a bit too possessive.

“It sucks, I know. If it was me in your place and D was there I’d be freakin’ out and swearin’ like a fuckin’ sailor,” Faith said unconsciously.

Willow raised an eyebrow, surprised at hearing something like that coming from Faith’s mouth but didn’t say anything. After a few minutes of silence, Faith spoke again.

“So, since we’re here…Wanna explain what was all the shit back in Sunny-D?” Faith asked.

“Now you want me to explain?”

“We still got about an hour. C’mon. The short story,” Faith said. She wasn’t that impatient about hearing it, really, but she thought that talking about something else could be good to distract Willow for a little bit.

“Remember when I explained that sometimes love can be a huge source of power?” Willow asked.

“Yeah, I remember,” Faith answered.

“Well, Dawn’s love for you must be a hell lot bigger than we all thought, then,” was all Willow said.

“Really?” Faith tried to hide the goofy grin but her eyes betrayed her. “Are you sure?”

“Faith, I’ve seen it. I’ve felt it. That was love in its purest form projected as power. Trust me,” Willow confirmed her. “Why do you think Tara and I together are more powerful?”

“Wow, so she…” Faith looked away and tucked a strand lock of hair behind her ear. The Slayer looked outside and bit her bottom lip unconsciously. “So she really loves me?”

“She does, Faith. You two were meant to be, ya know, and not just because of some prophecy. You two were truly meant to be,” Willow said.

“Thank you, Red. I really do love her too, ya know?” Faith never looked at Willow, she couldn’t. She couldn’t look at her while talking about something like that… “The last person I ever said the word love to was my grandma…I was 7. But guess you already knew that, right?”

“Not, really,” Willow said. “But don’t worry, Dawn will keep you safe, Faith.”

Faith cleared her throat and changed subjects.

“So, you’re ready to meet those babies of yours?” Faith asked.

“I can’t wait.” Willow beamed with pride.

“Who ya think they will look like?”

“Don’t know but I hope they look like Tara,” Willow answered.

“And if they don’t?”

“I’ll still love them, of course.” After a moment of silence, Willow grinned when a funny thought occurred to her. “So, are you ready to be aunty Faithy?”

Faith looked at her, shocked.

“Aunty Faithy?”

“Yeah but it could be Aunty F too, although I like aunty Faithy more,” Willow joked but then she realized Faith was seriously shocked. “Look, Faith, I know that we had differences and don’t know if you’re aware of it but you ARE part of the family. I know you and I aren’t the best of friends but despite our differences and what happened in the past, you have become my friend. I do consider ya part of the family. Tara thinks of you like a sister, for her you are,” Willow explained. “And you’re Dawn’s girlfriend, which would make ya a sort…of sister-in-law. So, yeah, you’re part of the family,” Willow finished and nodded, as if finally realizing what she was saying. But a moment later she realized that it was exactly what she meant and that it was true: Faith was part of the family…

“Um…okay, Red.” There was a pause. “Thank you, Willow.”

“For what?” Now it was Willow’s turn to be confused.

“For lettin’ be me be part of your family,” Faith said.

“You look after Tara and Dawn, you’re there for them and make them happy. That puts you in a high place in my book. You’ve watched my back, Faith! Of course you’re part of the family.” To loosen up the mood, Willow added: “And I somehow know that you’re secretly dying to meet my babies, Faith.”

Faith laughed.

“Of course I wanna meet your babies! Who doesn’t? Those kids are gonna have us all wrap around their pinkies,” Faith said and laughed, Willow following her after a second.

“I have absolutely no doubt about that, Faith,” Willow agreed.

In the delivery room, a sweaty and tired Tara groaned as the pain of the latest contraction faded away.

“I’ve got the head! Tara, I need you to push one more time and your first baby will be out. Now, one more push!” The young female doctor instructed.

Tara cried out in pain as she pushed as hard as she could. Cordelia was cheering and holding her hand during the whole time and after a few seconds the crying of a baby filled the room.

“The baby is out. Congratulations, Tara, your baby boy is out,” the doctor said.

After a few more seconds, the little boy was placed in Tara’s arms and Tara looked down at her son. Tears filled her eyes…

The bliss was cut short when Tara was hit by another contraction. A nurse took the little boy to clean him up and the doctor checked again.

“Looks like your baby girl is ready to come out, Tara. When I say ‘now’ I want you to push, okay, Tara?”

Tara gave the doctor a weak nod and waited until the doctor said ‘now’. The blonde pushed with all she had, crying out in the process.

“We’ve got the head! Well done, Tara. Now, when the next contraction comes, I want you to push one more time. One more time and that’s it,” the doctor instructed.

“I…can’t…”

“Tara, c’mon. Think about Willow. One more push and you’ll meet your daughter. Think about Willow,” Cordelia told her.

Tara thought about Willow, about their love. The redhead had kept the promise: they had won! Willow and the others were alive!

“Okay, Tara. One more push, now!”

Tara pushed and was rewarded with the beautiful cry from her baby girl a few seconds later.

“Well done, Tara!”

“C’mon! Please!”

“No.”

“Please, tell me, I’m not gonna say anything,” Faith kept begging.

“No. I’m not telling you the names of the twins! You’ll have to wait,” Willow said.

“You’re so no fun, Red!” Faith sort of pouted and Willow laughed.

“I’m still not telling you anything,” Willow said.

Willow and Faith got to LA and drove to the hospital. They had to stop to switch places because Willow had started shaking because of the nerves and couldn’t drive anymore.

As soon as Faith parked the car in the parking lot of the hospital, Willow was out and running inside. Faith ran after her. It took them a good five minutes to find the right floor to find Cordelia and Anya talking in the hallway.

“You’re finally here, Willow,” Cordelia said.

“What happened? Are Tara and the babies okay? Why aren’t you with them?” Willow hurried to ask.

Cordelia smiled.

“Everything is okay, Willow. Relax. Tara and the babies are perfectly okay. They’re checking the twins out and moving them to a private room. So you need to wait a few more minutes, okay?” The Seer explained at the impatient redhead.

“Oh my Goddess, they’re okay.” Willow let out a big breath and relaxed. “Everything went well…”

'Thank you, thank you, thank you…God, Goddess, anybody up there…thank you…'

“Yes, you have two very beautiful and healthy babies. Congratulations, Willow,” Cordelia said honestly.

Faith patted Willow’s back and smiled.

“Congratulations, Red. You’re a mommy now.”

“Yes. Although Tara did all the hard work but you’re responsible for the babies too so congratulations,” Anya said.

Willow looked at Cordelia.

“Thank you for being here, Cordy.” Willow hugged her and the Seer hugged her back. “Thank you. I don’t know how…thank you for being here with Tara.”

“It was an honor to me, Willow,” Cordelia answered honestly before pulling away.

They had to wait another ten minutes until a nurse came to inform them that Tara was set up in the room. The young nurse said that only one could go to see her and that was Tara’s partner, which caused Willow to jump up and down excited like a little kid in Christmas morning. The others said that they’d wait for the others in the hotel and would come back in the morning to meet the babies and left before Willow bounced her way towards the room where her girlfriend and babies were waiting.

Willow entered the room and found Tara fast asleep on the bed. The poor blonde looked completely exhausted so the redhead made an extra effort to not make any noise and walked towards the two plastic basinets that had been placed right besides Tara’s bed. The redhead stop in front of the basinets and gasped. Willow forgot how to breathe when she saw their babies… Her wish had become truth! Both babies were like a Mini-Tara! They both had a small patch of soft blonde hair on their heads and although their eyes were closed, Willow could tell they were the exact same shape as Tara’s. Their noses were Tara’s. They even had rosy pouty lips just like Tara! Willow’s eyes filled with tears as she stared at those two miracles…

'Goddess, they’re so beautiful…these are our babies…'

“Willow?”

Tara’s sleepy voice got to Willow’s ears and the redhead looked up. Her eyes met Tara’s tired eyes. Willow sat on the edge of the bed and leaned in to place a short but loving kiss on Tara’s lips.

“Baby, I’m so sorry I wasn’t here-” Tara placed a finger against Willow’s lips.

“No. Don’t worry about that, honey. It’s okay. I wasn’t alone and you’re here now, that’s all that matters.” Their eyes met again and suddenly Tara’s filled with tears. “Goddess, Willow…I thought for a moment that I’d never see you again…Willow…”

Willow hugged her girlfriend and Tara hugged her back. They were holding onto each other for dear life, breathing in the other’s scent, engraving in their brains that this was real, that they were really there….

“Don’t worry, baby, I’m here. I promised you I’d live. Remember? I promised you we’d win. I love you so much, Tare, so much. And now…I never thought I could love you more but I was wrong. I love you so much more-” Willow was cut off again, this time by Tara’s lips moving against her own.

Willow kissed back instantly. None of them let go of the other, they couldn’t…They had to pull away eventually and rested their foreheads together, smiling calmly at each other.

“Baby, our children are so beautiful. They look just like you,” Willow commented after a moment. The redhead placed her hands flat on the bed so she could be as close as she could to Tara’s body and not squeeze her.

Tara smiled that lop-side smile that was only for Willow.

“Did you see their eyes?” Tara asked.

“No, they’re sleeping now. Why? They have your eyes too?” Willow asked.

“You will see…”

A couple of minutes later the twins started to stir so Willow was instantly over them. The redhead gasped once again! The twins’ eyes…Their right eye was blue, just like a sapphire stone, and the left was of a deep forest green… Willow couldn’t believe it…

“Goddess, Tara…their eyes…”

“I know.” Tara smiled as two tiny hands reached out and Willow lifted the tiny baby and cradled her in arms. “They’re perfect.”

“They are,” Willow agreed. The redhead looked at the baby girl in her arms and her heart melt with love. “Hello, baby girl. You’re so tiny, Goddess…I can’t believe that you and your brother are here…”

“Older brother,” Tara corrected her, still smiling. “And yes, they’re both so small…” The blonde took a deep breath and propped herself up with her hands so she was sitting on the bed, wincing a bit at the quick flash of pain in her lower parts. Tara lifted her son from the basinet and cradled him in her arms while Willow sat on the edge of the bed holding their daughter.

“So, you’re the older brother, huh? Well, you’re going to be a heartbreaker before you’re out of kinder garden, wont you? Oh, yes, you will,” Willow told her son in her best and cutest baby-voice. “And you will protect your little sister when any boy tries to make a move on her, won’t you? Yes, you will. No boy will get close to your sister, right?”

“Willow,” Tara said, smiling clearly amused. “Don’t you think it’s a bit too soon to start thinking about boys making moves on our little girl?” Tara asked.

“Heck, no!” Willow exclaimed indignantly in a hushed tone. “No boy is getting close to our baby girl. And our baby boy will make sure of that.”

“Willow…” Tara shook her head and let out a short laugh, amused at her girlfriend’s protectiveness. The blonde looked down at her little boy and smiled again. “I think our little gentleman is hungry.”

“Don’t you want me to call a nurse or something to help you?”

“No, a nurse already explained it all to me but it’s nothing we didn’t know from your research,” Tara answered and smiled at her girlfriend.

Willow watched in awe how Tara moved the fabric of her hospital gown out of the way and revealed her breast. Usually, the sight would have Willow drooling like a horny frat-boy but knowing that those breasts were sources of food for their babies and connection kept the redhead’s libido down. It took a couple of tries but soon the little boy got the hang of it and was sucking energetically. The redhead smiled. It was the most wonderful sight she had ever seen. Nothing could compare to the feeling that was swelling within the redhead’s chest…They had created life, they had given a part of themselves to create that wonderful bundles of joy that were their babies…

“That’s my boy,” Willow muttered unconsciously.

“Willow,” Tara scolded but she was still smiling. Tara looked down at her little boy and back at her little girl cradled in her girlfriend’s arms. Nothing was better than this, her mother was right. Nothing could compare…It was worthy…The pain from giving birth, the worry, the difficulties that may come…it was all worthy… “Willow, look.”

Willow looked down and saw the wet spot right over her left breast. The redhead raised an eyebrow and looked at Tara.

“I think you’re ready to breast feed too.” Tara gave her another crocked smile.

“Wow…We read that this could happen but…wow…”

“I think our little girl is hungry, Willow. Why don’t you feed her?”
Willow looked slightly surprised.

“Are you sure? The first feed is important and I-”

“Do it, Will,” Tara cut her off.

“Okay, let’s see…”

With one hand Willow unbuttoned her shirt and lifted the bra cup. The baby didn’t latched onto the nipple right away, it took a couple of tries but the soon the baby was sucking greedily and Willow smiled, completely shocked…

“Wow…this feels weird…the most wonderful thing in the world but…weird…”

“I know.” Tara put the hospital gown back in its place and placed a small cloth over her shoulder before placing the baby against her shoulder to make him burp. The blonde supported the baby’s weight by putting an arm under his bottom and patted his little back gently. “But it’s amazing.”

“It is,” Willow agreed.

“They guys went to get some sleep?” Tara asked before the baby let out a soft burp. The blonde smiled before revealing her other breast and placed him on her other arm. The little boy was instantly sucking and Tara let out a little giggle. “Just like his mom.”

“Tara,” Willow scolded just like Tara had done to her but after a second giggled as well. “And yes, they went to the hotel to wait for the others and will come back tomorrow. How are you, baby? Tired? Want to get some sleep?”

“No, I’m okay. I’m still a bit sore but I’m okay, Will,” Tara answered.

“I can only imagine,” Willow commented and chuckled. The redhead imitated what her girlfriend had done a moment ago and prepared to make her baby girl burp. But for a moment, the redhead looked down at their son cradled in Tara’s arms and then at their daughter in hers and finally her eyes met Tara’s. Both women smiled.

“I love you, Tare.”

“I love you too, Will.”

Both women looked down at their babies.

“And we love you two more than anything else,” both women said at the same time.

Okay, guys!!!!! That was the Chapter!!!!! I actually have a friend who's eyes are like that. I swear she was one of the cutest babiy I have EVER seen. I TRULY hope I didnt screwed the Chapter... There will be one or two Chapters left of this story and Im already writing the next one.

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Tue May 20, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:25 am 
3. Flaming O

Dibs!!

Ok so that chapter phoebs...you did so great amazing it was incredible...the birth was really good you got the contraction and pushing thing right which some don't. and then the babies' eyes holy crap that has to be one of the coolest things ever. the love that filled this chapter was so great...i simply love it completely love it. and AWWWW for this one almost being over but i understand. and as for my vote i say Grey's anatomy first then SNS sequel.

Keep it up sis your doing amazing

Last edited by Midnight341 on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:47 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Big yay for twins being born... Bummer that Willow couldn't be there when they were born... Yay for Willow being able to breastfeed too...

PS: I kinda hope you write the GA story... Can't wait to read how you include Callie-Arizone loving into the story...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:29 pm 

Hey Alex !

Now that was a great chapter ! ^^ I actually have nothing to add to that, hehe, altough i have a friend who has one blue eye and one green eye, it's gorgeous ^^

So, you know i know nothing about Grey's Anatomy, but i'll sure read that one :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next