The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 22/11/010)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:22 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
AWESOME!!

I love the babies' eyes!! That's soooo cool!

And after all the Calzona badnessa at the moment, I want you to write them happy! :p

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Great chapter and excellent job with the birth! I was present when my nephews were born and you were very accurate.

It was a bummer though that Willow didn't make it in time, but big yay for it all working out. I'm sad to see this story coming to an end...I've really enjoyed reading it!!

FAVORITE LINE:
Alex_Vixen wrote:
Usually, the sight would have Willow drooling like a horny frat-boy

Totally cracked me up...typical Willow.

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:02 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Great chapter and def. do the GA fic ... that would be amazing !!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
LOved the convesation between Willow and Faith in the car, specially when Will informs Faith that she is a part of the family totally shocking her.

Poor Tara in the hospital giving birth to twins, ouch that gotta hurt. At least Willow will soon be there to give her lots of loving care and attention and at least the twins have now been born YAY :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky

'Willow's eye's filled with tears as she stared at the two miracles.' Awww it's so sweet and beautiful, damnit why can't I be a mommy :(

Wow twins with different colored eyes, one blue and one green, what are the chance of that uh.

'Tara mioved the fabric of her gown and revealed her breast. usually the sight would have Willow drooling like a horny frat boy.'

THis line made me laugh so much.

This has been such a fantastic chapter with the babies and everything I think I'm going to have to go and have some of my own :wtkiss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:14 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

ha, I also know someone with eyes like that! it´s so beautiful!

I am very curious about the babies' names ^ ^
thanks for this chapter ^^

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:10 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
"that's my boy" LOL!

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 am 
3. Flaming O

OMG! I've been gone for so long! But you did ABSOLUTELY wonderful!!!!!! :D I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! :D
Little bit weird though... Tara and Dawn are like sisters, Tara and Faith are like sisters, yet Faith and Dawn are dating... WEIRD hahahaha.

I'll be looking forward the the Grey's Anatomy one!!!! :D Seeing as though I have not read SNS lol, but I will soon...

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 26/11/010)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:25 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!!!!!!

And I bring you guys a long Chapter!

CHAPTER 42- The twins’ names

“You’re so beautiful.”

Willow was watching Tara breastfeed their daughter while she breastfed their son. The doctor had passed by that morning and had said that Tara could leave the next morning, she just wanted to make sure Tara was perfectly okay before discharging her to go home.

Willow had ran out of the hospital by lunch to get them both some food because Tara hated hospital food. The redhead had gotten them some nice Italian food and they ate before the twins woke up demanding milk.

They were waiting now for their friends to come visit.

They had spent an eventful night…specially when the time to change the twins’ diapers came. Tara was a natural, of course. Willow had some trouble at first, which made Tara laugh not being able to stop herself, but the redhead had finally gotten the hang of it. Tara still couldn’t help to tease her girlfriend a little. And although they had barely slept at all, their first night as parents was the best experience so far…

A nurse knocked the door and walked in.

“Miss Rosenberg, your friends are here. Shall I make them come in?” The nurse asked.

“I’ll be out there in a minute. Thank you,” Willow said.

The nurse nodded and left. Willow stood up. Tara had already burped their daughter so now the baby was resting peacefully in her basinet.

“Can you?”

Tara nodded, smiling, and Willow handed her their son to make him burp as well. The redhead made sure her clothes were in the right place and then left the room to the waiting room, where she found Faith, Dawn, Anya, Xander and Giles waiting. Dawn was the first to hug her and congratulated her. Xander and Giles were next. When Willow asked them where the others were, Faith explained that the Fang-gang had decided to stay back in the hotel because they didn’t want to crowd them.

“Well, we’ll go visit them before leaving, then,” Willow said and smiled. “Anyway, are you all ready to meet my babies?” Willow swung back and forth on the balls of her feet.

There was a collective ‘yes!’ and the redhead led them to the room. Once inside, Willow lifted her baby girl from the basinet, since Tara was holding their son, and sat by her girlfriend’s side.

“Our dear friends, our family, these are our children,” Willow said as everybody made a circle around the bed.

Everybody let out a wholehearted ‘awww’ and ‘oooh’ and melted at the sight of the babies.

“Have you picked any names yet?” Giles asked.

“We did. Dawnie, come here. Do you want to hold your Goddaughter?”

“Oh, yes!” Dawn exclaimed excited and walked closer to Tara’s side of the bed. The brunette careful received the precious cargo from her best friend, making sure she was holding the head, and her eyes filled with tears.

“Dawnie, meet your Goddaughter, Hannah Anne Rosenberg,” Tara said.

Dawn smiled and looked at Willow and Tara at the mention of her sister’s middle name.

“Thank you, both,” was all Dawn was able to say and focused on the little girl in her arms. “Hey there, baby girl…I’m your Godmother. My God, you’re so cute! And your eyes…”

“We know,” Tara said and chuckled.

“Xander, want to meet your Godson? Come, hold him,” Willow said.
Xander took a step forward.

“Sure I do but…are you sure it’s a good idea, Willster, me holding him?”
Willow laughed.

“Come over here. Make sure you support the head…” Willow placed the baby boy in his Godfather’s arms and for a moment Xander looked completely shocked to feel the small warm weight in his strong arms. “There ya go. Xander meet your Godson, Nicholas Jesse Rosenberg.”

Xander smiled goofily at the baby in his arms.

“Merciful Zeus, his eyes…”

“We know,” Willow and Tara said at the same time and giggled.

“Once again, congratulations to the both of you. Your daughter and son are precious,” Giles complimented them and took off his glasses to polish them, holding back tears.

“They’re so tiny. Are they supposed to be so tiny?” Anya asked, speaking for the first time since they got there.

“Yes, Anya. Babies are supposed to be small,” Tara explained to her friend. “They’re just a tiny bit smaller because they were two, instead of one.” Tara knew that logic was the only thing her friend would actually understand.

Dawn looked up and her eyes met Faith’s, who was watching them and them alone. The brunette nodded and her girlfriend walked to stand by her side. The Slayer brought up a hand and caressed the soft tiny cheek with her thumb.

“Look at her, Faith, just look at her…She’s so beautiful…” Dawn whispered, completely mesmerized by the baby in her arms and the presence of her girlfriend by her side.

“She is.” Faith placed her other hand on the small of Dawn’s back. “She’s so tiny. Hard to believe we were this tiny once, huh?” Then Faith remembered. “Sorry. Forgot.”

“It’s okay, I get it,” Dawn said.

“I’m going to go out and call my dad, okay?” Willow told Tara before kissing her lips. “I’ll be back in a few.”

*********************************************************************************************

“Will, can you help me?”

The next morning the doctor had cleared Tara and the twins to go home so they got the twins ready. Faith and Dawn had come by to see if they needed a hand and indeed they did need it. Tara was still a bit sore, specially when she moved, so Willow went inside the small private bathroom to help her get dress while Faith and Dawn watched the twins.

Faith sat on the edge of the bed, carefully holding the baby boy in her arms. The Slayer smirked when a tiny hand closed around her pinky finger.

“You and aunt Faith are goin’ to have a whole lotta fun, won’t we, baby boy? When you’re older, I’m gonna teach you about cars and bikes ‘cause your uncle Xander knows nothing ‘bout that kind of stuff,” Faith told the baby seriously.

Dawn watched her from the window and her heart skipped a beat. She thought that Faith was beautiful but this…The brunette looked down at her Goddaughter and smiled.

“You and your brother are going to have us all wrapped around your little finger, aren’t you? Yes, you will.” Dawn made the cutest baby-voice in Faith’s opinion but of course she wasn’t going to say it out loud. The brunette simply stood watching the baby in her arms for a few seconds and sighed. “God, we so gotta get one of these, Faith,” Dawn whispered to herself unconsciously.

“We can talk about it once you’re done with college, babe,” Faith’s voice said and Dawn looked up, surprised. The Slayer was still looking down at Nicholas, she never looked up but Dawn didn’t need to see her face to know that Faith was nervous.

“Sounds perfect to me, Faith,” Dawn said and smiled while blushing like crazy.

Tara and Willow came out of the bathroom and the redhead grabbed the twins’ bag, hers and Tara’s. The blonde saw how happy her two friends were holding her babies so she didn’t say anything, just let them enjoy it.

“I already made sure both car seats were secure in your car, Red,” Faith said as she stood up, still holding Nicholas. The baby looked so cute with the blue onesie Willow had bought in LA that it made the Slayer’s heart swell with love…even if she wasn’t going to say it out loud.

“Great, thanks Faith.” Willow looked at Dawn. “You remembered to bring them?”

Dawn looked at her sheepishly.

“Actually, I forgot,” Dawn admitted.

“We went shopping this morning and got new ones,” Faith said.

“Oh, you shouldn’t have, guys. Were they expensive?” Tara asked.

“When we get back to Sunnydale, I’ll give you guys the money,” Willow said.

“What? No way. You don’t have to pay us,” Faith said.

“Consider it just one of the many presents we’re going to buy for the twins,” Dawn added, smiling, and put her arm around Faith’s lower back.

The brunette smiled at the baby boy in her girlfriend’s arms.

“Well, thank you, then,” Willow said. “C’mon, guys, let’s go home.”

*********************************************************************************************

Two days later…

Tara stood up from the couch, grabbing a light pink blanket in the process. She was breastfeeding Hannah so she wrapped the blanket over her shoulder so it hid the baby and her breast from the view. The blonde went to the door and opened it. Ira was standing there looking like an anxious child waiting for Christmas morning…

“Tara, hello!”

“Ira, how are you? Come in, please.” Tara smiled and stepped back to let the older man in.

Ira entered the house and left the package on the coffee table before carefully hugging his non-official daughter-in-law.

“I’m great, actually. So excited to meet my grandchildren,” Ira responded but avoided to look at Tara because he knew he had caught her breastfeeding.

“Of course. You just caught me…” Tara chuckled and pointed to the hidden baby. “If you give me a minute, I’ll be right back.”

“Of course.” Ira smiled and sat down on the armchair.

“Willow will be here in a moment. She was changing our little boy’s diaper,” Tara said before going upstairs.

Tara left the older man in the living room and went upstairs to the twins’ room, where Willow was finishing with Nicolas. The little boy was wearing a dark blue tiny denim overall with a stripped white and blue tiny t-shirt under it and matching booties. Tara’s heart swell a bit more at the sight of their son.

“Hey, baby boy, look who’s here. Mom!” Willow told their son.

“Will, your dad’s here. Why don’t you take Nicholas downstairs and introduce him to his grandpa? I’m going to finish here with Hannah and then take her too,” Tara said as she careful put the baby in the right position to burp her.

“Are you sure? We can wait,” Willow said as she lifted her son carefully and cradled him in her arms. The redhead looked down. “We can wait for mom and sis, right, baby boy?”

Tara smiled at her beautiful girlfriend and then at her son.

“It’s okay. Go.” Tara leaned in slightly to kiss her son’s head and then Willow’s lips. “I love you both.”

“We love you too, mom,” Willow said, using her best baby-voice, which was completely cute in Tara’s opinion.

Willow left the room holding her son and Tara looked down at her daughter that was lying against her shoulder.

“I love you too, my princess. You’re my little princess, aren’t you? Yes, you are. You and your brother are the most precious things in my life. I can’t believe that you two are here,” Tara whispered and kissed the side of the baby’s head. “You’re my little princess and your brother is my little prince…”

Willow walked inside the living room and her father was instantly on his feet and hugging her gently.

“Willow, pumpkin…Congratulations, baby girl.” Ira looked down at his grandson. “Oh my good Lord…My grandson…”

“Dad, meet Nicholas Jesse Rosenberg, your grandson,” Willow said.

The older man gently took his grandson from his daughter’s arms, making sure he was holding the little head. Ira’s eyes filled with tears as he looked down at the baby.

“His eyes…” Ira’s voice cracked a little and he swallowed the tears.
Willow chuckled.

“I know, we all noticed that. Isn’t he beautiful?” Willow beamed with pride.

“He is…”

Back upstairs Tara had just finished changing Hannah’s diaper and was now putting on her a beautiful lilac cotton dress and matching booties. It had been a present from Fred and Wesley while Cordelia had given them the outfit that Willow had put on Nicholas.

“Goddess, you’re so beautiful, princess. And mommy’s going to love how you look in that outfit, just like your grandpa,” Tara said and inhaled the wonderful baby smell. She remembered that once her mother had told her that she loved that smell when she was a baby, but she never understood until now…

Tara picked her little girl up in her arms and headed downstairs. Willow had put Nicholas in his stroller and both Ira and Willow were cooing at the baby.

“Dad, are you ready to meet your granddaughter?” Willow asked when she saw Tara coming downstairs with Hannah in her arms.

“Oh my…” Ira kissed his grandson’s head before standing up. Tara stepped closer and presented Hannah to him.

“This little princess is Hannah Anne Rosenberg, Ira,” Tara said.

“Good Lord…she’s beautiful…!”

“Here, hold her.”

Once again, Ira’s eyes filled with tears as he held his granddaughter. He couldn’t believe this moment was here…He had two grandchildren now…In that moment, Ira knew for sure he had made the right decision…Ira looked at Willow and Tara.

“Your babies are so beautiful, so…I can’t even explain it…”

“We know, dad.” Willow smiled at her father.

After a few moments, Ira handed Hannah back to her mother and Tara placed her in her stroller.

“I have good news, by the way,” Ira said after a silent moment where the three of them had focused their attention on the twins. “I decided that I don’t want to miss the twins’ lives so I’m not going to travel anymore. I accepted a teaching position at UC Sunnydale, so I will be around more,” Ira announced.

Willow’s jaw hit the floor.

“Are you serious? But you love to travel,” Willow said, not believing her own ears.

“Yes, but I also realized that the biggest mistake I made in my whole life was not being around more when you were growing up, Willow. It’s terrible and sad that I didn’t really get to know my own daughter until she was an adult. I don’t want to make the same mistake with my grandchildren. I want to be here for you two and them.”

“Oh, dad…”

Willow stood up and went to hug her father. The older man hugged her warmly and then looked at Tara over Willow’s shoulder.

“I know I’m not your father, but I would love to be your father-in-law, even if it’s not officially,” Ira said.

Tara smiled sadly for a moment.

“You could never be like him, Ira. And I’d be honored to call you my father-in-law,” Tara said.

“Come here, baby.” Willow extended her hand.

Tara grabbed the hand her girlfriend was offering and was pulled into a warm embrace.

That same night in the Summers’ house

“Did you really mean it?”

“What?”

“What you said in the hospital.”

Dawn and Faith were simply lying on the brunette’s bed after watching a movie and eating dinner. Faith rolled onto her stomach and propped herself on her elbows so she could look at her girlfriend.

“I did.” Faith forced herself to look at her right in the eye. She needed to assure Dawn that she was serious, even if it did freak her out a little bit.

“Really?” Dawn looked at Faith’s eyes, trying to find any trace of doubt but she found none.

“Yes.”

Faith leaned in and placed a short loving kiss on Dawn’s lips. After pulling away, Faith rolled onto her back again and didn’t say anything else.
For a moment, Dawn could see it clearly…A little boy or girl with Faith’s hair, Faith’s dimples and eyes…She could see it clearly…The brunette sighed contently and smiled slightly. It should terrify her, that she could see it, but it didn’t…

“What are you thinkin’ about?” Faith asked. She didn’t need to actually look at her girlfriend’s face to know she was smiling.

“You so don’t wanna know, Faithy.” Dawn was enjoying the mental images of that little boy climbing trees and riding his bike, or that little girl wearing a pretty summer dress chasing butterflies bare feet in the backyard…There was nothing wrong with dreaming, right?

“I really wanna know, babe.”

“No, you don’t.”

“Yes, I do.”

“No, you don’t.”

“Yes, I do.”

“No, you don’t.”

“Yes, I do.”

“Fine. But since you wanted to know, you don’t get to freak out, okay?” Dawn rolled onto her side and whispered in Faith’s ear what she had been thinking about. Faith’s eyes widened slightly but the Slayer didn’t say anything. Dawn lay down on her back again and sighed, waiting for Faith to start freaking out.

“That sounds pretty cool, D,” was all Faith said a few seconds later.

“Really?” Dawn was surprised but she didn’t know that a similar picture was going through Faith’s mind, except that the little kind was a mini-Dawn…

“Yeah…”

They fell silent. They didn’t need to say anything else, the message was clear for both of them: they could day-dream about it but would only talk about it when Dawn finished college. There was no rush…

They both moved at the same time and their lips met half-way and started kissing slowly. After everything that had happened, they needed to go slow…there was no rush, after all…

“Where the hell am I? Buffy? Where are you? You know, this is getting old…”

Willow found herself surrounded by white light once again, but this time she knew what it meant, atleast…

“Congratulations, you’re a mommy now.”

Willow saw Buffy walking towards her and ran to hug her best friend.

“I missed you, Buffy. I…I wanted to thank you for-”

“I missed you too, Willow,” Buffy cut her off. “But although I would like to stay and talk, I don’t have the time.” The petite blonde blushed slightly. “I got a date.”

“You got a date? With who? How?”

Buffy cleared her throat.

“Satsu.”

“Oh yeah, she told me you were kinda seeing somebody.”

Buffy sighed.

“No, she’s my date.”

Willow’s jaw hit the floor.

“No way!” Buffy nodded. “Wow…Seriously?” Buffy nodded again. “Well…Go Buffy. Atleast you have good taste!” Willow laughed and hugged her best friend again. “But let’s be serious… does she make you happy?” Willow asked after pulling away.

“She does.”

“I’m glad, then.” Both friends smiled.

“Anyway, I don’t have much time left. I wanted to let you know that you guys will have a visitor tomorrow. Don’t worry, is a friend. You’ll get it…”

“But who is it? Why?”

“It was a special thing from the big guys. Don’t worry, you’ll get it tomorrow. Just wanted to give ya a heads up. Anyway, I have to go now.”

They hugged again and Willow felt it fading away, the redhead felt the darkness engulfing her…

Willow sat up straight and looked around. She was still in bed, Tara was by her side, enjoying the little time she had to sleep before one or both twins woke up, and the babies were sleeping peacefully in the basinets they had placed in the bedroom for the first few weeks.

“Holy crap!” Willow whispered to herself. “Buffy’s not drivin’ stick anymore!”

That was the Chapter, guys!!!!!!!!! I truly hope you liked it!!!!! In the next Chapter you will see WHO the mystery guest is and the next one will be the Epilogue.

By the way...I just thought that it would be funny if Willow used Faith's phrase at the end of the Chapter....or atleast in my head it was funny...

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Tue May 20, 2014 2:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

DIBS! Brb!

Squeeeee! I love that they're both breastfeeding! So awesome!

Great names! I loved Nicholas Jesse!

IRA SAYING HE WANTS TO BE TARA'S FATHER IN LAW!!!!!!!

NOT EVEN CAPITAL LETTERS CAN EXPLAIN HOW AWESOME THAT IS!!!

Aww. Cute F/D stuff :)

Quote:
“Holy crap!” Willow whispered to herself. “Buffy’s not drivin’ stick anymore!”

:rofl :lmao :lol :bow

Too perfect a chapter!

Sad there's only two left, but I'm excited as to who the visitor is...

Speculation, speculation...is it...hmm...I have no idea lol

Part of me wants to say Miss Kitty Fantastico but that's probaby ridiculous.

Who is it, who is it?!

Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:51 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

ha, really amazing chapter! like I told you, I just love their twins´names! argh, so cute!

and my boss is looking at me, cause I laughed SO hard reading Willow´s words (actually, Faith´s) about Buffy XDDDDDDDD

thanks!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:56 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hey Alex !

Very nice chapter, it puts very well how their lives finally seems to have settled down after all this. :) really awesome.

And one very big LOL for Willow using Faith's words :peace

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:16 pm 

Ira was very sweet, and LOL on Willow's last line.

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 pm 
8. Vixen

Good writing kiddo.I like the stuff with Ira,I love the eyes thing, and I look forward to seeing who the stranger is.
M

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:29 pm 

Ahhhh...sleepless baby nights I remember them well and I only had one to keep me up, can't imagine twins!! You did a very good job of writing all the baby stuff:)

I also really liked that Willow's Dad wants to be a part of their lives. Maybe Tara will finally get the father she never had.

Can't wait to see who the mystery visitor turns out to be!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:42 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really love the twins names... I kinda hope that the mystery visitor is Tara's mom... Big yay for Willow finding out that buffy is definately not driving stick anymore... Extra big yay for Faith & Dawn agreeing that they also want babies...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:58 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
OH WOW, what an awesome chapter. I loved this with the babies and everything. I really liked the fact that both the babies middle names are after Willow's friends. Buffy's middle name for Hannah, and her's and Xander's friends name, Jesse for Nicholas. I just can't get over the cuteness of the babies. Gosh darn it I'm just going to have to try and get some of my own somehow. :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky

Also kudos to Ira for quitting travelling and deciding to teach at Sunnydale college just so he could see his grandkids grow up. And double kudos for telling Tara to think of his as her father-in-law. Hopefully Willow's mom won't try and analyse hr grandkids like she did with Willow.

And finally Buffy's no longer driving stick, about time too in my opinion. :wtkiss

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ok phoebs...i know i'm late but hey i was gone..

i don't know if the cute could get any better and i really like the faith's emotions and the way she wasn't afraid to admit that she wanted that kind of a life with Dawn. and i really loved the sentence at the end about buffy not driving stick anymore it actually made me think that faith is spending too much time with faith. keep it up phoebs i can't wait for the next chapter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:47 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Awesome update; loved the baby names. Happy to see that Ira is settling down in one place so he can be there for his family. Looking forward to see who the mystery guest is that will be showing up.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 5/12/010)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Im honestly...proud of the idea of this Chapter...because I havent seen any story that did THIS... and I have read A LOT of stories...

Anyway, I'll leave you to the Chapter!

CHAPTER 43- The visitor

“I can’t believe it.”

“Trust me, I couldn’t either.”

“I’m seriously shocked here. Can you date in Heaven?” Tara frowned and looked at her girlfriend, who was eating lunch right next to her on the kitchen island.

“Seems that you can.” Willow took a sip of her apple juice and took the last piece of chicken from her plate and put it in her mouth.

“I didn’t expect that, specially from Buffy,” Tara said after swallowing and put down her fork.

“I know but she looks happy. You saw her, baby,” Willow reminded her and Tara nodded.

“She sure looked happier that I’ve ever saw her,” Tara agreed.

Willow and Tara started washing the dishes together. It felt great to be back into the old routine, with the light modification that now they had to glance behind to the twins, who were in their strollers besides the island sleeping peacefully. They had been fed already and their mothers had taken advantage of the time to eat some lunch.

“Did Buffy tell you who the visitor would be?” Tara asked.

“Nope,” Willow said.

Willow glanced behind at the twins and smiled. That smiled didn’t seem to leave her face since the twins had been born…

“It’s odd how they’re so silent. Shouldn’t they cry? Atleast when they’re hungry,” Willow commented.

“I think it’s pretty normal. They’re only a couple of days old. Some babies are quieter than others. I remember my mother telling me that I barely cried when I was a baby,” Tara said nostalgically.

Willow looked at her for a moment.

“You really miss her, don’t you?” Willow asked and the redhead knew she didn’t need to clarify who she was talking about.

Tara smiled sadly.

“Now more than ever, Will…” Tara admitted sadly.

“I’m sorry, baby.” Willow placed her hand on Tara’s lower back.

“It’s okay, Will.” Tara gave her that lop-side smile that was for Willow only.

After finishing cleaning the dishes, they each took a stroller and went to the living room. Tara lifted Nicholas in her arms before sitting on the couch and Willow did the same with Hannah and sat by her girlfriend’s side.

Tara leaned in and sniffed slightly.

“I think our little prince needs to have his diaper changed. Be right back, Will.”

Willow watched Tara leave and sighed. Tara hadn’t said anything but Willow knew. Willow knew Tara missed her mother and even more now that she was a mother herself…

“Hello, Willow. Nice to meet you…”

Willow looked up and her jaw hit the floor.

Upstairs, Tara finished cleaning her son and threw the diaper in the Diaper Genie Xander and Anya had given them as a present. The blonde smiled at the baby boy on the changing table and sighed.

Tara cradled her son in her arms again after dressing him and sat on the couch she and Willow had bought for the nursery. Tara was thinking about her mother…Her mother had been in her mind since she had found out she was pregnant…

'Goddess, mom, how much I miss you…I wish you could be here, I wish you could meet your grandchildren…Will I ever be half as good as you were, mom? Will I make you proud as a mom?'

Tara looked down at her son, who was looking at her as if telling her that everything would be alright with his beautiful eyes.

“Do you think grandma is proud of me, my little prince?” Tara asked her son.

Back downstairs, Willow couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She had only seen her in a couple of pictures and she couldn’t believe…

“Are you for real?” Unconsciously, Willow moved her arm so Hannah was secured against her chest and protected. “Are you really here?”

“Yes, Willow, I’m really here,” Amelia said and smiled. “I was allowed to come for a little while. A gift for you and Tara. Didn’t Buffy tell you?”

“She said that I’d get it…How do I know you’re you and not something trying to miss with Tara’s head?” Willow’s eyes flashed dangerously.

“Don’t worry, Willow. I’m not here to hurt Tara or you.” Amelia smiled slightly, clearly pleased. “My little princess was wise when she chose you. You would give your life for her.”

Willow frowned.

“Little princess? Tara calls Hannah little princess,” Willow thought out loud. “Are you really Tara’s mom?”

“Please, call me Amelia, Willow. Here...” Amelia extended her hand, palm up, and waited until Willow put Hannah down in her stroller and took a step forward.

Willow reached out and her fingers slowly touched Amelia’s...Willow’s eyes widened as she felt it...the magic, the truth...The woman standing in front of her WAS Amelia!

“It’s really you,” Willow whispered as she pulled her hand away. “You’re really Tara’s mom.”

“It’s nice to finally meet you, Willow.”

“Nice to meet you too…I just…can’t believe you’re here.”

“Could I hold my granddaughter, Willow?” Amelia asked as she looked at the stroller where little Hannah was resting peacefully.

“I guess so…Of course, Amelia.”

Amelia walked to the stroller and leaned to pick the little baby up. The older woman’s eyes filled with tears at the sight of her granddaughter…

“She looks so much like Tara…Goddess…”

“Yes, she does. Do you want to go upstairs to see Tara?” Willow asked as she texted Faith.

“Yes, I would like to,” Amelia said but she never looked away from the baby in her arms. “Goddess, little princess, you’re so much alike your mom…you look exactly like she did when she was a baby.”

“She does?” Willow asked. The redhead took a step closer and reached out to caress her daughter’s cheek with her thumb. “I’ve never seen a photo of Tara as a baby, she…she only has a couple of photos with you that she…”

“Managed to save, I know,” Amelia said calmly, but Willow could hear the anger hidden beneath the surface. Amelia whispered a word Willow couldn’t understand and a squared box appeared on the coffee table.

There was a knock on the door and a second later Faith entered. The Slayer entered the living room and froze when she saw the blonde woman standing besides Willow.

“What the fuck did you do, Red?” Faith asked, shocked.

“I didn’t do anything, Faith! Amelia was allowed to come for a little while as a sort of present,” Willow explained.

Faith shook her head and took a step closer.

“Wow, it’s…an honor, really. I’m…Faith and…wow.” The Slayer extended her hand and Amelia took it gladly.

“I know who you are, Faith Lehane. And what you mean for my daughter.” Amelia smiled kindly and let go of Faith’s hand. The surprised Slayer looked at Willow again.

“What did you call me for?”

“Take Hannah. I’ll go upstairs with Amelia and bring Nicholas back with me.”

“That is an excellent idea, Willow. Tara and I need to talk and it would be a good idea to not have the children around,” Amelia said and handed Hannah carefully over to Faith after placing a light kiss on the baby’s forehead.

“I’ll be here.” Faith nodded and sat down on the couch holding Hannah.
Willow nodded and looked at Amelia.

“Let’s go.”

Willow led her girlfriend’s mother upstairs. Willow knew this was going to be a big blow for her girlfriend, and she wasn’t sure how to handle a situation like that, but she knew Tara would need her later and she was going to be there for her.

“Wait here,” Willow whispered to Amelia and the older woman nodded.

Willow entered the twins’ room and found Tara sitting on the couch, looking down at the baby in her arms. The redhead sat beside her lover and placed a hand on Tara’s arm.

“Baby, our visitor is here.”

Tara looked up at her.

“Who is it? Buffy?”

“No. I…I know this will be hard but…I’m here for you, okay?”

Tara frowned, confused.

“Willow, you’re scaring me. Who is it?”

“Let me take him, it’s time to feed him. I’ll take care of it.” Willow reached out and her girlfriend carefully handed her the baby. Willow smiled, she couldn’t help to smile every time she held him or Hannah in her arms.

“Will, I don’t understand…”

Willow leaned in and placed a long loving kiss on Tara’s forehead.

“I love you and I’ll be downstairs if you need me, baby.”

Willow stood up and left the room holding her son against her chest. The redhead nodded at Amelia before walking downstairs.

Amelia sighed before entering the room. Tara looked up and her jaw hit the floor…

“Hello, princes…”

Willow walked downstairs and saw Faith with her feet propped on the coffee table and Hannah cradled against her chest. The Slayer was whispering things to the baby, but Willow couldn’t understand what she was saying. The redhead walked right into the living room and towards the baby bag that was on the armchair. Willow grabbed the soft baby blanket from the bag and looked at Faith.

“Would you mind?” Willow asked looking at Faith.

“Nothin’ I haven’t seen before, Red, but don’t worry.” Faith stood up and turned her back so Willow had privacy. Willow unbuttoned her shirt and thanked the Goddess that she and Tara had gotten those nursing bras. After a second Nicholas was sucking happily and Willow wrapped the blanket around her shoulder so it hid the baby from the view.

“Now you can turn around again, Faith, thank you,” Willow said.

Faith turned around and both friends sat on the couch.

“Why do ya think Tara’s mom is here?” Faith asked.

“I don’t really know, but I know that woman is Amelia.”

“How?”

“I felt her magic, Faith. That woman is Amelia.”

Back upstairs, Tara still hadn’t moved or said anything. She was frozen, the blonde couldn’t believe her eyes…Her mother…was standing right in front of her…

“Mom? Is…that you?” Tara’s voice cracked and her eyes filled with tears.

Amelia took a step closer.

“It’s me, Tara.” Amelia’s eyes filled with tears too, she had missed her little princess so much… “Surprise. I…I was allowed to come and see you for a little bit…Buffy is doing one hell of a job up there,” Amelia joked.

“Mom?” Tara took a deep breath to calm her racing heart. The blonde shut her eyes closed and then opened them to know she wasn’t seeing things.

Amelia took another step closer and extended her hand.

Tara slowly reached out, as if she was afraid that her mother standing there was a mirage…Slowly, their hands met and Tara gasped again. It was real! She could feel it, the familiar magic! Her mother there for real!

Suddenly, Tara jumped and held onto her mother for dear life. The older blonde wrapped her arms around her daughter and smiled like she hadn’t done in a long time. Tara’s sudden laughter became happy sobs and Amelia allowed herself to cry as well. Both blonde kept holding onto each other and the sound of their sobbing was the only sound in the room.

“I missed you, mom, so much! So much! Every day…every day, I… Goddess, mom…” Tara sobbed harder and Amelia held her tighter.

“I know, princess, I know…I’m so sorry, Tara, for leaving you alone, for leaving you in that hell…”

“I love you, mom…Goddess, I can’t believe that you’re here.”

Downstairs, both Willow and Faith were looking up at the ceiling, as if trying to hear something. They had put the babies in their strollers after she had fed both Hannah and Nicholas.

“Why don’t you go up and see how things are goin’?” Faith asked.
Willow glared at her.

“No way I’m going to go upstairs and interrupt them!” Willow snapped.

“Geez, Red, chill out. Was just sayin’, ya know…”

“I’m sorry. It’s just this is one of those things that could heal Tara or break her for good, Faith,” Willow said and Faith nodded.

“She’ll heal. This is exactly what my sis needs to finally heal,” Faith said unconsciously as she looked at Hannah and smiled at her.

Willow smiled after she heard Faith’s slip.

“You referred of Tara as your sister,” Willow observed.

“Yeah, well…” Faith looked uncomfortable. The Slayer brought up her hand and rubbed her neck. “She likes it.” Faith shrugged.

“She does the same with you, don’t worry,” Willow said and smiled.

Back upstairs, the two blondes were still hugging each other.

“I’m afraid that if I let go, you’re going to banish,” Tara confessed.

“I’m not going to, princess.”

Tara slowly let go her mother and wiped away the tears with her hands. In that moment, Tara really looked at her mother…she looked just like Tara remembered her, before getting sick, so radiant, so full of life…

“You haven’t aged a day, mom,” Tara commented.

“I guess it’s what Heaven does,” Amelia joked.

“How much time do you have?” Tara asked.

“I was told somebody would come for me,” Amelia answered.

“I’ve been thinking about you so much lately, mom,” Tara said.

“I know you have.” Amelia grabbed Tara’s hands and smiled at her. “I’m so proud of you, Tara. You are so grown up, so strong…You’re a mother now, Tara. My little princess is now a woman…”

“I need you here, mom. I always have…Specially now.”

“I’ll always be here, Tara. In your heart. But you don’t need me, you’ve done so good without me.”

“I always need you. I needed you when I found out I was pregnant, I needed you when Willow gave me the promise ring, I needed you when we found out we were having twins…and when I was giving birth, I needed you then too. I always need you.”

“I was always there with you, Tara. Always. When you suffered, I was there suffering with you. When you were happy, I was happy too,” Amelia told her.

They heard Willow calling out for the both of them.

“I think it’s time, princess.”

“No, please, don’t go yet! Please. You just got here, mom. Please!” Tara held onto Amelia’s hands. “Please, don’t go, mom.”

Amelia’s eyes filled with tears again, but she knew she couldn’t stay…

“Tara, princess, I must go now…”

The two blondes hugged each other again and walked downstairs together.

They found a blue-skinned that looked like a man wearing Greek togas standing in the middle of the living room. Willow and Faith were both standing in front of the strollers, as in to protect the babies.

“Are you here to take me back?” Amelia asked the being.

“I’m here to deliver a message,” the messenger spoke with his supernatural deep voice. “You have been given a second, chance. You can stay with your family.”

“What? I can stay?”

“You can stay. The Elders wish you good luck,” was all the blue being said before banishing in the air.

Both Willow and Tara looked at Amelia.

“I can stay. I get a second chance!” Amelia said.

“Goddess…Mom!” Tara hugged her mother again and her mother hugged her back.

Willow couldn’t help to smile and looked over her shoulder. She didn’t say anything when she saw Faith wiping tears away using as excuse to check on the twins.

A week later…

It was hard at first to get used to have Amelia back among the living. But they were all getting used to, it was easy. The first night Amelia had been back, Willow had held Tara for hours while she cried. Tears of happiness and tears of sadness...

Everyone had been thrilled. Dawn, just like Faith, had instantly showed a lot of respect for the older woman, after all, she was Tara’s mom! Willow had spent a little time with her non-official mother-in-law and she could quickly identify all those lovable threads in Amelia’s personality that she loved in Tara. They were so much alike that it was almost scary.

Willow had been working none stop during the whole week to make sure that Amelia was back officially. It had been hard but Willow always loved a challenge and she knew that it was worthy as well.

“Hey, baby.”

Tara snuggled up to her girlfriend’s side on the couch and they both watched Amelia sing to the twins, who were in their strollers paying attention to their grandmother. Her voice was beautiful, angelical, just like Tara’s, and it filled both of their hearts with warm and love to hear it.

Tara nuzzled Willow’s neck with her nose before resting her head on the redhead’s shoulder.

“Happy, my love?” Willow asked, already knowing the answer.

Tara gave her that lop-side smile that was only for her.

“You have no idea how happy I am, Will…”

Willow gave her a nervous smile.

“Do you want to be happier?

Tara looked at her, confused. Willow took Tara’s left hand and pulled off Tara’s Claddagh ring from her finger. The redhead saw realization settle in Tara’s eyes before speaking.

“Will you marry me?” Willow asked.

And Tara didn’t have to think twice.

“Yes.”

Willow smiled as she slid the Claddagh ring back in its place, this time with the heart facing Tara.

Both lovers smiled and leaned in for a kiss…

Hey guys! That was the Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to write a short Epilogue for the end, so it should be ready in a couple of days! I hope you liked this Chapter!

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Tue May 20, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:20 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

By the way....Im working on Chapter 1 of the Grey's story...so it'll should be ready in a couple of days too!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs!

Haha at Tara being surprised about Buffy/Satsu. Fun!

I suspected the visitor might be Tara's Mom after thinking about it for a while! Awesome!!

OMG! SHE CAN STAY!?!?!?!

OMG!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that I've recovered...fucking awesome! You should be proud!! I've never read that either!!!

Yay, they're engaged :D :D

You made me a very happy kitten!! Great chapter!!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:36 pm 

Hey Alex ! DIBS ! hehe

That was an awesome chapter, and indeed i had never read that before.

Keep it up, can't wait for the epiloge :peace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I knew that the mystery guest is Amelia. Yay for that... I'm really really glad that she is allowed to stay, I guess Buffy had something to do with that... I'm really glad that Faith consider's Tara her sister & Tara considers Faith as her sister... Really big yay for Willow asking Tara to marry her... I kinda hope that in the epilogue Faith & Dawn are having their baby...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:54 am 
3. Flaming O

Ok phoebs, this was really cool. i loved how tara got her mom back. she really deserved to have her after going through all that she's gone through. its incredible to think where this story started out and now where its ending. you did such a great job and i can't wait for more goodness from you. keep it up phoebs, love you.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:07 pm 

WOW! Super cool!!!! I've read TONS of fics and NEVER is she allowed to stay...really, really great!!!

Quote:
What the fuck did you do, Red?

This made me laugh! I loved that Faith automatically thought that Willow "did something." Poor Willow, always getting blamed for magical happenings even when she had absolutely nothing at all to do with it, lol

Great job with this story!! Anxiously awaiting the epilogue!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:22 am 
8. Vixen

absolutely loved this idea. It gave me chills. Great job kiddo.
M

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (UPDATED 12/12/010)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:21 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! IM BACK AND BRING THE EPILOGUE WITH ME!!!!!!!!

I'm so sad that this story is over.... After 44 Chapters....this is the longest story I've ever wrote and I'm sure it's my best work. I wouldnt have been able to do this without you, guys, the loyal wonderful Kittens. So I thank you all for staying with this story. THANK YOU I love you all, guys!

Anyway... I'll leave you to the Chapter...

CHAPTER 44- Epilogue

A few weeks later…

“Oh my God! Tara! Tara! Tara! Come!”

Tara, who was downstairs with Nicholas and Amelia while Willow changed Hannah diaper upstairs, gave the boy to her mother and ran upstairs. The blonde hurried inside the twins’ room and looked around, as if looking for danger, but all she saw was Willow holding Hannah and smiling goofily.

“Why did you yell, Will? What’s wrong?” Tara asked as she took a deep breath.

“She smiled! Hannah’s first smile!” Willow bounced/yell as she looked at her fiancé with wide eyes.

“What?”

“Hannah smiled!”

Tara stopped closer and looked at the small smile on her little princess’ face. It was just like Willow’s!

“Goddess, she’s got your smile!” Tara wrapped one arm around Willow’s shoulders and smiled. “She has your smile, Willow.”

“She kind of does, doesn’t she?” Willow asked, not really recognizing her own smile in their daughter’s face, but if Tara said it so…

“She does.” Tara kissed the side of Willow’s head. “I love you, Will.”

“I love you too, Tare.”

“Let’s go show mom!”

Both witches walked downstairs, beaming with pride.

“Mom, look at this!”

Amelia stood up still holding Nicholas.

“What is it?”

Willow, Tara and Amelia surrounded the twins, that were still being held by Amelia and Willow.

“C’mon, princess, smile for mom…” Tara encourage her daughter.

Hannah looked at her for a moment and then smiled, causing the three women to gasp.

“Goddess. Willow, she has your smile,” Amelia said impressed.

“She does,” Tara agreed. The blonde looked at Willow, her eyes full of adoration. “She does…”

Almost ten months later…

“C’mon, baby boy! Come to mommy! C’mon!”

Willow was kneeling on the grass in their back yard. It was a nice afternoon so Faith and Dawn had joined them and Amelia was making lemonade in the kitchen and watching them through the window. The Slayer and her brunette girlfriend were cuddling in one of the patio set comfy chairs while watching Willow and Tara try to get the twins to walk their first steps.

Tara was kneeling on the grass too, a few feet away from Willow, with Hannah sitting between her legs. The blonde gave a hand to Nicholas, since he still had problems standing up, and smiled at their boy as Willow called him and encouraged him to walk towards her. Nicholas looked as if he had been considering the situation because he looked around and finally took one step on his wobbly legs, causing his parents to beam with pride.

The little boy managed to give another step but ended up falling on his little butt. Nicholas pouted and Willow was instantly on her feet to help him up.

“Willow. Don’t.” Tara gave her a look.

Willow knelt back on the grass.

“But Tara he fell!”

Tara sighed. Her wife was WAY over protective of the twins. Tara made sure Hannah was sitting looking at her brother and stood up. The blonde walked over to Willow and knelt down next to her. Tara wrapped her arm around Willow’s shoulders.

“Willow, please, understand. Both Nicholas and Hannah will fall on their butts a thousand times before they learn to walk properly, but the thing is that you can’t be constantly helping them. Honey, remember this for the rest of their lives, we can’t always be there for fix everything for them. I know they’re still babies, but they both need to learn to get up on their own.”

Willow sighed.

“I know but still…”

“I know, I feel the same way, Willow, but we can’t…” Tara looked for the right words. “We can’t keep them inside a bubble. They’re going to fall down, they’re going to…scratch their knees and cry but there’s nothing we can do about it except helping them to feel better.”

“Yo! You’re gonna miss it!” Faith shouted from behind them.

Willow and Tara looked and saw that Hannah was now sitting besides Nicholas, who was trying to get up. After a few tries, the little man stood up on his feet and giggled. Next to him, Hannah stood up too, more gracefully since she had done it more times before. Everybody’s jaw hit the floor when Hannah grabbed Nicholas’ hand and both babies took a slow step forward…

Willow and Tara blinked a few times, as if trying to actually believe what they were seeing as their hearts melted with love for their children. The twins took another step closer towards their parents.

“C’mon, princess. C’mon, little man. A couple more of steps. That’s it,” Tara encouraged them.

“C’mon, baby girl. You too, baby boy. You’re almost here… That’s it…C’mon,” Willow encouraged them too and both parent’s eyes were filling with tears.

Willow and Tara opened their arms and welcomed their children. Both women were crying but none of them had noticed it. They hugged their children and covered their little faces with proud kisses.

In the chair, Faith put the camera away and grinned. Dawn giggled and nuzzled the skin of Faith’s neck.

“You think our children will be this adorable?” Dawn asked in a whisper, not looking at Faith’s face. It was the first time one of them mentioned the subject since that night ten months ago.

“They’ll be even more adorable, babe,” was all Faith said, still looking at Willow and Tara tickle their children and the twins laugh.

Willow sat Indian style on the grass and Hannah sat on her lap, resting against her mother. Tara sat down in front of them in Indian style too so their knees were touching and pulled Nicholas onto her lap. As the twins played with each other’s hair, Willow and Tara’s hands met and both witches had the same thought: this moment was perfect…

Everything in that moment was perfect... They were married, they had been for four months, Tara was now a Rosenberg, they had their children and they were happy and healthy, their friends were better than okay (Xander had decided to open his own business of constructions and Anya was helping him), their lives were doing better than good for all of them (Faith had moved in with Dawn officially five months ago), and besides the occasional upper level demon, the Hellmouth had been calm…

Willow looked up and her eyes met Tara’s.

“I love you, Tare,” the redhead whispered low enough for her wife to hear.

Tara gave her that crocked smile that was only for Willow.

“I love you too, Will.”

Both women looked at their twins, who were looking up to them, as if they knew what their parents were talking about.

“And we love you two,” Willow and Tara said at the same time.

Nicholas and Hannah giggled happily and clasped their pudgy tiny hands together several times…

…Yes, this moment WAS perfect…

THE END

Okay, guys! That was the Epilogue! I hope you liked it!!! It was actually going to be longer, at first it was like 20 pages long....but then I re-wrote it over and over again, because I wasnt happy with it...and it ended up being short but I really enjoyed it. So I hope you guys did too...

By the way...I'm going to take a couple of days to work on the first Chapter of the Grey's story...so it'll be up in Pens SOON

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Tue May 20, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC::: FIRE AND LIFE (COMPLETED)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:34 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

FINAL DIBS!

:cry It's over. But what a journey. I loved every second of it!

Heart...melting...Hannah smiles like Willow!! Too cute!

Cute that Nicholas walked! I have a similar idea happening for my epilogue of Hacker lol.

Great story, Alex!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:39 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great epilogue-y goodness... I really loved how the twins walked hand-in-hand towards Willow & Tara... Bummer that we didn't get to see Faith's & Dawn's children. Maybe next time...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 pm 

Awwww, I'm sad to see this wonderful story come to an end :sob But I guess it happens to all good things eventually.

Great job on the epilogue...very sweet! I'm a sucker for all that baby stuff. Plus one of my best friends is an identical twin, so I can completely see the babies helping each other to walk. Nicely done!

I can't wait to see your take on Grey's. I'm not a huge fan of the show, but I have watched it on occasion, so it will be interesting to see where you go with it.

Thanks for the great fic!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next