The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Chapter 5 Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:26 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

hey..where's the rest?? :smash
more pleeaseee :pray :pray

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

Post subject: Re: Chapter 5 Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:11 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!! :pray :pray

And I vote YES to the kiss thing!!!! YES YES YES!!! :pray :pray WE NEED :wtkiss :wtkiss :pray :pray

Post subject: Chapter 6 Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:16 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Laragh: I think you might be right. I've written the kiss into this next chapter before, so maybe it's time to hold it back a little more. I had some ideas float through my brain at work today...I'm hoping that they'll pan out okay. And thanks for your input. It helped me out alot! :party

willowtarabuffyfaith: Take-Charge Tara will be making an appearance in the next couple chapters...I'm excited about it because I've never written anything with an aggressive Tara...But the ideas I have might just work. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

arsyadriani: The rest is here! Don't fret. Every free moment I have when I'm not at work is going toward this story. No time for sleep, there are chapters to write! :pinky

Alex_Vixen: I'm thinkin that I'm gonna have to hold out on the kiss for a few more chapters...But I won't make you wait that long, I promise. :)

Chapter 6

Tara dragged Willow through Fantasyland, past the cute kiddie rides and to a line that was filled with parents, children, and strollers galore.

“Um, Tara? What are we doing?”

“We’re taking a ride, Willow.”

Willow looked at the ride and back to Tara. “But. . .”

“I told you. . . We’re gonna start slow.”

“Don’t you think it’s a little. . .too slow?”

“Not at all. It’s fun.”

They walked to the Fast Pass Lane, past the waiting families and kids, and up to the attendant. The young girl smiled when she saw Tara. “Hey, Tara! What are you up to?”

Tara smiled back at the girl. “Hey, Skye. I-I was wondering if my friend and I could take a ride?”

“Of course you can. But you know this is the Peter Pan ride, right?” The girl giggled.

“I know. Still is f-fun, though.”

Just then, a ship-shaped compartment stopped next to the girls. “Hop on in and enjoy, ladies!”

“Thanks, Skye. I owe you.”

No problem, Tara.” The girl secured the lap bar in place and waved them toward the beginning of the ride.

Willow sat confused next to Tara. “I can’t believe you’re making me do this. . .We are the oldest people on this ride and why is it going in the air?!”

Willow started to panic as the railing moved upward and away from the platform. Up ahead she noticed that the floor dropped away and was going to leave them dangling in the air on the ship. “Tara! How is this a kid ride?! This is the scariest thing I’ve ever-”

The redhead’s words were cut off as the floor disappeared beneath them and the night skyline of London sparkled under their feet.

“Oh wow! Look at this! It’s just like London, only smaller of course. All the buildings. . .Look! It’s Big Ben! And the London Bridge! Tara, this is so cool!”

Even though it was dark, Tara could see the innocent, excited grin plastered on Willow’s face. It warmed her heart and made her smile, too. “See? I told you. . .n-not so bad, huh?”

Willow leaned over the edge of the ship and looked down. “There are even little cars on the roads!” As she looked at the skyline, she saw Peter Pan flying over a big full moon. Willow laughed with delight. “There’s Peter!”

Tara laughed and replied, “I see him!”

Willow’s smile faltered a little as the moon began to dim and the quiet roar of machinery died down to nothing. After a few seconds, it was pitch black, and Tara and Willow were dangling eight feet off the ground. “Tara. . .what’s going on?”

“I-I’m not sure. . .it‘s p-probably just a short somewhere.”

Willow was slipping back in to panic mode at a break neck pace. “It’s so dark in here, Tara! I think I’m going to hyperventilate right now. . .It’s dark and I think there might be frogs in here! I can’t see anything! I can’t even see my hand in front of my fa--”

Willow’s rant immediately stopped as she felt a soft hand gently grab hers. “Willow. . It’s okay. Don’t freak out, we’re g-going to be f-fine. I promise.” Willow calmed down as she focused on the soothing effect of Tara’s thumb gently rubbing her hand.

“Okay.” The redhead took a deep cleansing breath. “Ya know, this may be the panic talkin’, but your hands are really soft.”

Tara chuckled lightly. “Thank y-you. I moisturize.”

Willow laughed. “You’re quite the funny lady, aren’t you?”

“Anything to keep this ship afloat,” the blonde said with a laugh.

“How long is it gonna take for them to fix this? This isn’t how I thought Peter Pan would be. . .”

“I d-don’t know. I’m so sorry, Willow. . .I c-can’t believe this happened. I t-thought it would be a fun ride, and here we are. . .stuck.”

“No, Tara. It’s not your fault the ride stopped. I shouldn’t have freaked out like I did. I’m not really big on heights, but this isn’t so bad. And the hand rubbing helped, too,” the redhead smiled in the darkness.

Willow’s comment warmed Tara’s heart. She’s so sweet. . .and so damn cute. She likes my hand rubbing. . .Hmm, I wonder what Willowhand feels like. . .Oh, dirty thoughts, Tara, you need help…

Willow got a little worried when Tara became silent. “Are you alright, Tara? I can rub your hand if you need me to. I don’t mind. . .”

Tara chuckled softly. “No, Willow, I-I’m fine. I was just thinking, that’s all. . .”

“What were you thinking about?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Tara laughed.

“I would. . .I wanna know all I can about you.” Willow answered honestly.

“How did you become so sweet?”

“Lots of mocha chocolate-y goodness. See? I can be funny, too.”

Tara giggled. “You are too cute for words.” Tara cleared her throat. “And I really wish it w-wasn’t so dark in here. They usually send someone in to fix it after this long.”

Willow smiled in the darkness. “Maybe there’s a reason we’re stuck in here. . .”

Tara chuckled softly. “Hey, Princess right here. The only reason people are in dark places is to do naughty things. And this is Disney World. . .There can’t be any naughtiness going on.”

“Tell that to my friends,” Willow replied.

Tara laughed. “Ahh, those were your friends who got kicked out yesterday? They were the talk of Main Street, U.S.A.”

Willow shook her head. “How embarrassing. I told them not to, but they never listen to me. Now they will go down in history as the lesbians who defiled the purple Disney bathroom.”

“Well, there’s always worse things to go down in Disney history for,” the blonde replied.

“I guess so. . .”

As they sat in silence, the sound of whirring machines started up and the ship began to move again. Piece by piece, sections of the London scene began to light up. Willow breathed a sigh of relief as the ride continued and deposited them back to their starting place. As Willow stood up to exit, she realized she was still holding Tara’s hand, except their fingers had interlaced. Willow looked at their hands and back to the smiling blushing face of Tara. “No wonder I felt so calm the rest of that ride. . .”

Willow went to release her grip on the blonde’s hand, but Tara grabbed it back. “I-I don’t mind. It f-feels nice.”

Willow let loose a full toothy grin. “Okay.” She helped Tara out of the ship-shaped contraption. “Come along, Princess.”

Tara laughed at the silly redhead. “Such a gentleman, you are.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow and Tara walked around the entirety of the Magic Kingdom hand in hand. When they got back to the castle, Willow finally let go of Tara’s hand. “Well, what is there left to do now that we’ve toured the whole place?”

“Well, there’s not much time left before the parade, do you want to get something to eat?”

“You know, those funnel cakes you were talking about earlier do sound awfully tasty right now. . .”

Tara laughed and continued walking around the Castle. “Well, I have a better idea. Follow me.”

As they walked around the back of the castle, a little boy plowed into Tara’s legs. “Whoa, there, little buddy.”

The little boy immediately apologized. “I’m so sorry, ma’am, I hope you’re okay. I shouldn’t have been running so fast-Tara?!”

The little boy’s face lit up as he saw who she was. Tara looked down and laughed and picked the boy up. “Colter, how are you, little guy?!”

He giggled as Tara spun him around. “I’m fine, Tara. I missed you! Why haven’t you called me?”

“I’m sorry, Cole, I’ve been so busy down here.”

Just then, a woman’s voice rang out in the crowd. “Colter, where are you?!”

Willow looked up and saw a beautiful older blonde lady with eyes that matched Tara’s. Tara yelled out to her. “Aunt Cathy! Over here!”

Cathy looked over and saw Tara holding Colter, she breathed a visible sigh of relief and jogged over to the group. “Tara, sweetheart, look at you! How are you? How have you been?” She looked over at the redhead standing next to Tara. “And who is this pretty redhead you have here?” She winked at Tara, which made the blonde blush furiously.

“Aunt Cathy, Colter, this is Willow. Willow, this is Cathy, my aunt, and this handsome little guy is Colter.”

Colter held his hand out toward Willow. “It’s nice to meet you.” He pulled her arm closer, making Willow squat down to his eye level. He blushed heavily as he whispered, “You’re very pretty.”

Willow smiled at the young boy. “Thank you very much, Colter. You’re quite the handsome one yourself.”

Willow was smiling on the outside, but on the inside she was absolutely unnerved at the sight of the boy. He was a carbon copy of Tara. Right down to the slope of his nose, his cheekbones, and even his eyelashes. And still, he was the most beautiful little boy she had ever seen.

Cathy picked up the little boy. “Alright, buddy, stop hogging the ladies.” Cathy stuck her hand out to Willow, also. “I’m Cathy, Tara’s aunt. A pleasure, Willow.” The older woman smiled, and Willow immediately felt comfortable near the lady. Her smile was heartwarming, almost as much as Tara’s, and they both had the lop-sided grin going for them.

Tara spoke up after introductions were made. “What are you guys doing down here? I thought you were working this week?”

“I was, but little guy over here was worried because he hadn’t talked to you in so long, he begged and begged to come down here to find you. So we did.”

Tara looked down at a smiling Colter, who grabbed hold of her hand and wouldn’t let go. Tara’s heart sang every time she saw the little boy, and she could see clearly her own features painted beautifully across his face. He’s so perfect. . .and I can’t even tell Willow he’s mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what do you think, guys? I’m thinking that I’m gonna change the direction of the story this time around. Make things a little more interesante.

Post subject: Re: Chapter 6 Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:29 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Whoa! Was not expecting that!!!

I hope keeping it a secret doesn't cause a huge rift to come between them though...

Still in a slight state of shock lol.

Keep up the great work!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:55 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I SOOOO DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMIN'!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!
:pray :pray :pray
I need to know more!! How they hell did that happen??!!! O.O

And WIllow and Tara were sooo cute during the whole ride...

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:57 am 
3. Flaming O

huh???? I soooo did not see that coming! I kinda had a thought when willow sed he looked exactly like tara but i didnt think much of it.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:50 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi all!!

There are surprises around every...other corner with this story. I'm making out an outline for this story because I've decided to challenge myself a little bit. And hopefully it will make for longer and more interesting chapters, and a cooler more interesting read. I know the introduction of Colter was a big shocker to you guys, but I'll explain his presence as the story goes on. I'm not really in the mood for incredibly angsty stuff (I have enough of that going on in real life), but he's not a mystical being or anything, he's just a boy who got mixed up in one of life's little setbacks. :)

It's gonna take me a day or two to get where I need to be, and since work has cut into everything I'm trying to do, it might take a little longer than that. But I'm doing my best because I don't want you guys to get bored with me too soon. :blush

Anygay... :pride I am totally open to suggestions about story lines or characters or anything you guys want to. I want this to be a story that you guys enjoy reading, and I can only do that if I know what you guys want to see (or read).

So let me know what you guys think. You can reply to it on her, or you can send me a PM.

Thanks a lot you guys, and the next chapter is coming soon!!

Best,
Angela

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

take all the time you need when updating! i can paitent... sort of...erm a lil bit?? :blush i blame you and ur awsome story for the reason that i can't wait! :shy :peace

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:18 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ahhh, two update and no post from me. That's bad. :blush

Quote:
He’s so perfect. . .and I can’t even tell Willow he’s mine.

Okay. This I wasn't expecting. Man I think I will be surprise when she tell Willow about that. How is this possible happen?

So Angie need time to put things together..hmm. okay I think I can wait..grrrr... I think I can't.... Your story is so awesome...

So take you time.. :kgeek :kgeek
But don't be mad at me if I don't stop ask you for more. :blush
I will show up in here everyday until you update again and again..
:pinky :pinky :pinky

MORE, PLEASE :pray :pray

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

Whoa! Didn't see that coming!....., that was my response as I read the punching line, quite literally.

Long time no see, angie. Last I read this fic was so long time ago. It was up to chapter five, I believe. So this sixth is a pleasant surprise.

Many questions to be answered with this recent development regarding Colter in the future chapters. This will be interesting.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:30 am 
3. Flaming O

dude i love this!
Its totally awesome
Rhiannon x :pride

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:06 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Enjoying the story so far and was not expecting that little twist at the end.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:31 am 
3. Flaming O

Love this story a ton! Can't wait for the rest.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:41 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I love this story it is so great!! Keep it coming!!! :pinky :wtkiss

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:38 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great story so far... Willow really needs to know that Colter is Tara's son soon, because that kind of secret is going to be devastating to their relationship in the long run...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:59 am 
3. Flaming O

Already 3 days without update.

OMG..

You are killing me now..

I can't wait that long..

Please Angie come back and update.

PLEASE..
:pray

Post subject: Chapter 7 Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Laragh: I am sure that nothing can come between the awesomeness that is Willow and Tara, not even small, cute blonde babies. :) Hope you enjoy the next update!

Alex_Vixen: I told you...Surprises around every corner with this one! I hope you enjoy the update...and thanks for yesterday, it helped me out alot. :)

willowtarabuffyfaith: I know. I thought the same thing when I decided to write the story differently this time. But don't worry...The next few chapters will help you understand everything, I promise. :) And I hope I didn't make you wait too long! Hope you enjoy!

taysla: The more you beg, the harder I work. Thanks for thinking my story is awesome. I appreciate it, and I hope you enjoy the next chapter! The wait won't be as long this time, I promise. :party

perchiper: I hope you find it interesting...I've taken a totally different approach to the fic this time around, so I'm hoping it will work out. Thanks alot and I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

rhh21: I'm glad you're likin the fic-ness! Keep reading; it should get pretty interesting comin up!

love_2003: I have to admit...I did go for the shock factor. :blush It made it a little more challenging for me, but hopefully a better read for you guys. Hope you like it!

Anlorew: Here's part of the rest! LOL I hope you enjoy it!

Missing_BtVS: I'm happy that you are enjoying the story. It's about to get a little more angsty, so be prepared!

Zampsa1975: I appreciate the input, and I adjusted the fic accordingly. You are totally right, and I hope enjoy the next few chapters. :)

Chapter 7

Colter looked up to Willow. “Is it okay if I hold your hand, too, Willow?”

Willow smiled down at the boy. “Of course you can.” Tara’s lopsided grin appeared on the boy’s face as he took Willow’s hand. Geez. . .It’s uncanny Willow looked to Tara, who was smiling down at Colter. The look on her face was one of joy and a slight tinge of sadness.

“Tara. . .You okay?” the redhead asked.

Tara looked up at Willow and smiled, the sadness gone from her eyes. “I’m okay, Willow. I-I guess the food will have to wait, the parade’s starting in a few.” Tara turned to her aunt. “Are you going to watch the parade with us? Rachel and Donnie are marching in it.”

“Of course. I wouldn’t miss it. How is Rachel, by the way? Is she still friends with Beck?”

Tara laughed. “You know it. Those two have always been inseparable.”

Cathy laughed, too. “Yes, they have. Is Beck still head over heels for her?”

“Aunt Cathy, no matter how many years go by, Beck will always be in love with Rachel.”

All of this was news to Willow. “Wait. . .Beck’s in love with Rachel? When did this happen?”

Cathy answered Willow. “Since they were in elementary school. Anything Rachel would ask for, Beck would get it. Including goldfish and puppies. Remember the Golden retriever Beck stole from a neighbor just because Rachel wanted one?”

Tara laughed. “I do remember. That was a really cute puppy. I almost cried when we had to give her back.”

Willow soaked in all of this information. Beck‘s in love with Rachel? Beck is a lesbian? Geez. . .I learn somethin‘ new everyday. “Does Rachel know that Beck’s in love with her?”

Tara answered the redhead’s inquiry. “Nope. She hasn’t a clue. But everyone else knows.”

“Wow. . .That must be really hard for Beck.”

Cathy chipped in. “Beck is used to it, Honey. She a couple years older than Rachel, and she is very wise beyond her small 18 years. She can deal with a lot of stress without blowing a gasket. Poor thing, she’s just waiting around for Rachel to come to her senses…”

“Rachel is a silly girl for not being with Beck, Tara,” Colter said, looking up at the blonde.

Tara ruffled the boy’s hair. “I know she is, buddy.” Tara picked the boy up and placed him on her hip. “We all know you’re the biggest Beck fan around. . .Because she brings you cookies and junk food all the time!” She tickled the boy, and he burst into a fit of laughter, squirming and giggling as Tara played with him. “Tara, stop! That’s not the only reason I like Beck. She’s really nice to Rachel. . .not like all those boys she likes to hang around.” Colter made a sour face, and Willow thought it was the cutest thing she had ever seen.

“He’s so cute. . .” Willow said quietly as she watched Tara and Colter interact.

Cathy was the only person to hear the redhead’s gentle statement. She turned to Willow and gave her a small smile. “He’s a sweet boy. . . And he loves his Tara.”

Willow laughed. “I can see that. . .And I see that she loves him, too.”

“That she does.” Cathy sighed. “Alright, guys. The parade’s starting soon. Let’s get some good standin’ room!”

The group moved closer to the front of the castle. They found a clear spot near the Castle in front of some fancy gift shops. The parade began, and everyone could see the excitement in Colter’s eyes as his favorite Disney characters were right in front of him. “Look, Willow!”

Willow smiled at the little boy. “I see! Who’s your favorite?”

The little boy again pulled Willow down to his level. “My favorite is Cinderella. . .” Colter lowered his voice, even though sound was bustling around them. “Don’t tell anybody, but I think Tara is Cinderella. She’s pretty like Cinderella. And she’s nice, too.”

Willow pulled the boy close to her. “I’m gonna tell you a secret, too.” Willow cupped her hand around the boy’s ear, his concentration face making the redhead giggle to herself. “I think Tara’s a princess, too.” The boy smiled at Willow, glad that someone else shared his thoughts about the beautiful blonde.

Tara interrupted the two as she pointed out Rachel and Donnie in the passing marching band. “Look, Buddy! There’s Aunt Rachel and Uncle Donnie!”

Colter’s eyes searched through the crowded road until he spotted Rachel. “I see Rachel! And she’s got that funny feather hat on!” The little blonde boy laughed as he tugged on the hem of Tara’s shirt. “Pick me up, Mom. I can’t see Uncle Donnie.”

Tara blanched as the little boy let the word slip from his mouth. Cathy stood stock still as Tara chanced a look at Willow. The redhead looked from Tara to the little boy and back to Tara.

“Willow--”

By the time Tara had finished saying her name, Willow had already turned and gotten lost in the crowd.

Tara put Colter down and made sure Cathy had a hold of his hand. “I’ll be back.”

Tara took off into the crowd, hoping to find the redhead before she got too far ahead. “Shit.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay guys. Sorry it took so long for me to update, but I think I have the story pretty much figured out now. I know this chapter is kinda short, but the next one will be longer, and a lot of questions will get answered. I promise to update later on tonight. Right now, I'm already late for work, LOL. :blush

Thanks for reading, guys, and I hope you enjoy this chapter and the next one. :)

Post subject: Re: Chapter 7 Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:18 pm 
3. Flaming O

:wtf you're seriously leaving it there?!! thats just plain mean! :shy but i loved the update!! WOOOO first reply! :party

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:33 pm 
2. Floating Rose

GAH! cliffhanger!!! Can't wait for the next update :)

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:07 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

i love it ... i love it ... i love it ... can't wait for the next chapter

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:46 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

HOLY CRAP DUDE!!!!!!!!! And people calls ME a TEASE!!!!!!
You CANT just leave us like THAT!!! THAT'S not fair!!!!!!

I WANT MORE MORE MORE!!!!! :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:15 pm 
3. Flaming O

Wow can't wait..... More Please.

Last edited by Codyteddyh on Wed May 12, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:32 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OMG..and you just have to leave us hanging like that :shy
don't do that missy..I'm begging you pleeaseee update soon :pray :pray
hope they can sort it out..
I really like the update by the way :blush

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:24 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I truly hope that Tara very very soon has a chance to explain everything to Willow so that :wtkiss can ensue...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:00 am 
3. Flaming O

Awwwwwww, I can't belive you stop in there.

That's so no fair.

I love the chapter..

I will be here tonight to read the next chapter.
:kitty :kitty
Don't forgot update okay, Please don't take long too.
:pray :pray :pray
Have a Good Day Angie.

Post subject: Chapter 8 Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:21 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

willowtarabuffyfaith: I'm sorry I had to leave it there. I was already late for work. And I ended up working extra hours, too. But I really hope you enjoy the next chapter! And congrats on bein' FIRST! :party

RowanLanfear: I promise it was an unintentional cliffhanger...:)

Missing_BTVS: I'm really glad you love it love it love it. :blush

Alex_Vixen: TEASE TEASE TEASE!!! LOL

Codyteddyh: I'm happy that you're enjoying the story so far. Hope you enjoy the next chapter. :)

arsyadriani: Thanks for liking the update-ness. And I'm sorry for the impromptu cliffhanger. I hope the wait wasn't too bad...:)

Zampsa1975: I hope you enjoy the next update...And I hope all your questions are answered. :) And don't worry... :wtkiss are on the way. :smug

taysla: I didn't forget to update. Sorry it took so long...I ended up getting sick AND I had to work extra hours. But I'm feeling a little better, and I'm ready for y'all to read this update. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Chapter 8

As Tara turned into the crowd, Colter called after her. “Wait, Tar--Mom!” The boy became frustrated and desperate as Tara got farther away. “Mommy, wait!”

Tara froze and turned when she heard her son call out to her. She turned and went back to him. “What is it, baby boy?”

Colter looked up at Tara with tears forming in her crystal blue eyes. “Mom, I didn’t mean t-to make Willow go away. . .I heard you say Uncle Donnie and Aunt Rachel, so I thought it would be okay. I’m s-sorry, Mommy. Don’t be mad at me.” Tara felt her heart break as she watched the tears fall down his face and his stutter show up. She quickly grabbed him up and looked up to her aunt as she gently rocked the boy.

“Listen to me, Colter. It was not your fault, okay? You didn’t do anything wrong, baby. . .And what did I tell you about getting so upset, huh?”

Tara wiped the boy’s face as he sniffled. “You tell me to save my tears for something better, Mom.”

Tara smiled at the boy. “That’s right.” She lightly kissed him on the forehead and put him down. “Now, stay with Aunt Cathy while I try to find Willow, okay?” The boy nodded and took his aunt’s hand.

“Mom? Will you tell Willow I’m sorry?”

“Yes, baby. I will.”

Tara looked up to her aunt. “I’ll call you when I get this sorted out, Aunt Cathy.”

Cathy gave her niece a reassuring and comforting rub of the back. “Of course, sweetie. I’ll take care of the boy. Don’t forget to call, okay?”

“I won’t.” Tara smiled at them both as she headed in the direction Willow took off in.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow heard Tara say her name, but she didn’t respond. She turned and ran. I can’t believe this is happening. . .Tara has a SON?! What happened to “lesbians?” How many lesbians have kids nowadays?? Well, a lot of them do, but still. . .He’s so beautiful, just like Tara. Why didn’t she tell me?. . .I mean, it’s kinda obvious she’s his mother, they are identical. Why didn’t she say anything? I would’ve understood. . .I would have. . .

Willow finally looked up to see where she was. She had ended up behind the Castle, near the bench on which she had met and talked to Rachel. The redhead sat down on the empty bench with a thud and let loose a breath she didn’t know she was holding. “Tara has a son. . .” She said aloud, looking up at the sky.

“And he’s very special to me.” Willow jumped at the sound of Tara behind her. She sat up and looked back at the blonde, Tara’s face red and her breath coming in short gasps. “Willow, look-”

“You don’t have to explain, Tara. . .I get it. I just thought you were. . .you know…”

“Gay?”

“Yes.”

“Willow, I am gay. I always have b-been.”

“Then how do you have a son, Tara? I mean, that’s a pretty big thing to hide from someone. . .And he even called you by your first name. . .I don’t understand.”

“Willow. . .I-it’s complicated.”

“Actually, it’s kinda not. You have a CHILD, Tara. That’s usually something you share with someone you-”

“-are friends with?” Tara interjected.

Willow looked down before she stared back up at the blonde. “Tara, I know we really don’t know each other that well, but Colter is a big part of your life. And it stung to know that we talked for a long time last night, and you didn’t even bring him up.” Tara’s shoulders dropped as she realized what she had done. She had left out the most important man in her life, just because she was embarrassed about what Willow would think of her.

“Willow. . .We need to talk, but not here. Will y-you come with me?”

I’d follow you anywhere. . . “Okay.”

Tara led Willow back to the Castle, and through the gift shop that Buffy was in the day before. Tara waved to the attendant at the counter. “Hey, Dave. Is anyone at the Royal Table?”

The man shook his head. “Nope. There’s a birthday party in a few hours. It‘s closed until then.”

“Okay, thanks.” She shot him a smile, and guided Willow through the gift shop and to a back door that led to a kitchen area.

“So. . .Do you get a free pass to everything here?”

“Pretty much. I mean, t-this is my castle, after all.”

Willow let a low chuckle escape as she followed the blonde through the kitchen and to a set of double doors. Tara opened the doors to reveal a beautifully decorated, medieval looking dining hall. Willow felt like she had stepped back into medieval times. There were coats of arms covering the walls, and medieval flags hanging from the high ceilings. The main doorway opened into a beautiful high arch, and the windows were a gorgeous leaded glass. “It’s beautiful in here. I feel like King Arthur is gonna walk through here any minute.”

“Technically, King Arthur isn’t really considered a Medieval King.”

Willow smiled. “Smart lady.”

Tara ducked her head. “H-history major.”

“Where at?”

“Vanderbilt for awhile. B-but then. . .” Tara looked down at her shoes.

“Vanderbilt? The Vanderbilt University?”

Tara blushed. “Yes. . .”

Willow’s eyes glazed over. “Wow. That is incredibly. . .hot.”

Tara looked up to see a smile grace Willow’s lips. Her smile faded a bit as she looked at the blonde. “Listen, Tara. I know we didn’t come here to talk about your. . .exceptional choice of university. . .”

“I know.” Tara took a deep breath. “I’m going to t-tell you some things f-from my past. All I ask is t-that you don’t say anything until I’m done. Okay?”

Willow nodded and took a seat on the floor in front of the blonde.

“Well, I-I’ve been working down here for years now, b-but when I was in school it w-was only during the summer. After my second year at Vandy, I came down here for work during the summer, like always. A-and every summer, my family would come to visit for a week. Well, the summer after my s-second year at Vandy, my aunt brought her boyfriend. H-he had always been nice to me, but o-one night. . .h-he came back t-to the condo drunk and out of his mind. H-he looked at me and said, ‘Cathy, baby, I’ve been waiting a long time.’ I t-t-told him that I w-wasn’t Cathy, but he t-thought we w-were playing some k-kind of game a-a-and--” Tara sighed in frustration at having such difficulty getting her words out. “I’m s-sorry, Willow.”

Tara looked down at the girl sitting on the floor near her feet. “H-he. . .took advantage of me. The rest of my family came in f-few hours later and saw him passed out on the floor and me in t-the chair, crying. T-they asked what happened, but I-I was too scared to s-s-say anything. My aunt took one look at me. . .and she knew. She knew and--”

Tara finally broke down, tears falling down her cheeks like quiet rain. Willow reached up and brushed the tears from Tara’s face, and as the blonde looked up in to big green eyes, she saw that Willow was crying, too.

“Willow, I didn’t t-tell you this so you could pity me, so please don’t-”

“Shhh.” Willow ran her fingers down Tara’s tear-stained, bright red cheek. “I don’t pity you,” she said as her own tears began to fall. “I just hate that you hurt like this. I’ve never liked to see princesses cry.”

Tara laughed lightly through her tears. Willow smiled back. “I think you’re amazing, Tara, and I’m sorry that I got kinda snappy with you.”

“It’s okay, I understand. And I’m sorry that I wasn’t all t-that honest with you. I should have known better.”

“Don’t you worry about that. After all of the. . .stuff you’ve been through, I think you’re pretty damn strong. . .Like an amazon.”

Tara giggled. “I don’t think I’m that large with the butch. . .”

Willow smiled at the blonde. “I’d like you even if you were.”

Tara smiled. “Thank you, Willow.”

“No, Tara, thank you. . .for sharing that with me.”

“Thank you for listening.”

“Okay, I think it’s safe to say we’re both pretty thankful,” the redhead said with a smile on her face.

Tara blushed and laughed at the adorable girl kneeling in front of her. “Come on, let’s go find my aunt and Colter. I want to introduce you to my son.”

Willow smiled as she stood and followed Tara out of the Royal Table.

+++++++++++++++++

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading, and thanks to you guys who comment. It always helps to know that people enjoy what I'm writing. :)

Post subject: Re: Chapter 8 Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:42 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

HOLY LESBIANS BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME CHAPTER DUDE!!!!!!

Amazing!! TOTALLY!! just one question...why are they so short?? :kgeek want more!! I WANT MORE!! :pray :pray Please, update soon??

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:44 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I promise a new chapter for tomorow if you update sooner!!! PLEASE!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:47 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

HELL!! I'll send you a pic of my boobs if you update sooner and get to the damn kiss!! LOL

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

heheheheh! Alex_Vixen you made me giggle so much! I love the update and i have to agree with Alex_Vixen. Need more soon! love this story sooooo much :wtkiss

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next