The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: UPDATE, 6/6 Chapter 10C Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 pm 
5. Willowhand

Nicely done! Can't wait for more - update soon, please!

Keep up the great work!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:29 pm 
3. Flaming O

Now that was cute. I'm so happy for the girls and it's about time for them. Can't wait to see what happens to our favorite girls and hopefully some smut ;-) . Great update.

Cody

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:35 am 
3. Flaming O

AWWWWWWWWW, that was so sweet and cute... :luv :luv :luv

Finally Rachel and Beck together !!!!!!!!!!! :pinky :pinky :pinky

Now I need more :wtkiss , please! :blush

Update SOON... :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:41 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Happy to see that Rachel and Beck finally revealed their feelings for each other. Looking forward to reading the next update and excited that there will be a sequel.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:49 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Rachel & Beck are finally on their way to happily-gay-ever-after...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:08 am 
3. Flaming O

whoop whoop! Update!
The sister lunch was lovely. Mine never go that well.
I love the rockin rollercoaster!
Awesome update!
Rhiannon x :pride

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:51 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Seems like I almost missed this update... That would have been So tragic because it was freakin' AWESOME!!!!!

The frantic wanderings of Rachel juxtaposed with her finally finding Beck was a great techique.... I just love that rachel just jumped right in there and kissed Beck to show her feelings... Nothing can be misinterpreted then, hey?!

I'm glad to hear you have a sequel in the works for this storyline... I'm still curious to see where everything will work out between Tara and Willow...

Yay! This story makes me all kinds of happy! (Glad you're enjoying mine, too! There should be an update tomorrow!)

C.

Post subject: MINI-UPDATE, 6/9 Chapter 10D Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:08 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Alex_Vixen: Glad you enjoyed the smoochies. After this chapter, I'm getting back to full on W/T goodness...and there are gonna be smoochies and feelies and grabbies and all that fun stuff. Oh...and BOOBIES! WOOOOT! k, hope you enjoy the mini-update! :) :thud

FIRESIGN: I'm so glad you enjoyed the update! I hope the length was a little better for ya! ;-)

Codyteddyh: Well...I've decided I think it's high time I tried my hand at the smut gig...The first versions of this story were smut-free, but I think I'm going to go for it this time. So thank you for kinda suggesting it. :) Hope you like the mini-update!

taysla: There will be plenty of :wtkiss in the the next update. In fact, there might even be a little naughtiness goin' on... ;-) Hope you enjoy the mini-update!

love_2003: I'm glad you enjoyed the update. And I'm hoping you enjoy the sequel. I just started working on it, and it's defnitely going to be a challenge because I'm taking the story out of Disney World. And everything can't be all happy outside of the happiest place on earth. But I hope you enjoy it whenever I get it written and posted. :)

Zampsa1975: Don't you love when things end happy and gay? ;-) Glad you enjoyed the update. :)

rhh21: My sister lunches never go like that, either. :) Thanks for lovin' the updatey-ness. And I hope you like the mini-update, too. :)

Cyteach: I'm happy you enjoyed this chapter. It was one of the more fun ones to write. That little scene was actually pulled from an event that happened the last time I was at MGM. Except no hot girls were looking for me, just a friend who saw that I dropped my phone. At least it could have been a hot girl who found it..but I guess beggars can't be choosers. :) But Willow and Tara will feature in the story from here on out. . .I just wanted to get the Beck/Rachel dilemma out of the way. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this little mini-update. :)

Chapter 10D

Willow, Buffy, and Faith smiled as Rachel and Beck kissed one more time before separating. They smiled even bigger when they heard the thunderous applause from the crowd around them, most of whom were Beck and Rachel’s classmates. The crowd laughed as one person shouted, “It’s about time!”

Beck grinned endlessly while Rachel blushed and ducked her head, much in the style of her big sister. Beck reached for Rachel’s hand and they walked toward Willow and the others. Willow couldn’t contain her excitement as the two young girls made their way to her side. “Yay for young love! Yay for happiness! Yay for gay! Okay, I’m pretty sure I’m out of yays now.” The girls laughed at the redhead’s outburst.

They began to walk, but had no idea where to go. Buffy spoke up. “I feel like we should celebrate, but you guys aren’t old enough to celebrate like that. So, how about we take on the Rockin’ Roller Coaster in the most celebratory way. . .with lots of kissin’ in this long line.”

Faith took hold of Buffy’s hand as the group of girls walked into the line. Willow was left at the back of the line, without a hand to hold. She turned away from the group and took out her cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Tara, it’s Willow. How are you?” Willow asked brightly.

“Hey, sweetie. I’m fine. How about you?”

“I’m great! Guess what just happened? You’ll never guess!”

Tara chuckled lightly at the redhead’s excitement. She could practically hear her bouncing on her toes. “Okay. . .Well, I’m guessing that Rachel finally declared her love for Beck and they’re happy and together now.”

“You’re abnormally good at the guessing game,” Willow stated, the pout evident in her voice. “How did you know?”

“It’s what we talked about at lunch. I was talking about Beck and her date last night, and Rachel told me that she didn’t want Beck to go on dates with other girls because she was in love with her. She’s been in love with Beck for almost a year. Imagine that? And she hid it so well. . .”

“Well, now they’re all couple-y and Buffy and Faith are all couple-y, so I have come to the conclusion that you should be here with me, so that I don’t have to be the uncouple-y one. . .alone. . .all by myself. . .with no one to kiss in the long line.”

Tara laughed. “So convincing, you sweet-talker, you. Where are you guys?”

“We’re at the Rockin’ Roller Coaster.”

“Good. At least we get to listen to good music while we make out.” With that, Tara hung up the phone.

Willow smiled giddily as she skipped her way back to the line.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Tara finally reached the entrance gates to MGM studios, smiling up as the Tower of Terror came into view. Colter looked up, too, his eyes glowing in the afternoon sun. “Mommy, when will I be old enough to ride that?”

“It won’t be long, baby boy. You’ve just got to get a little bit taller, that’s all.”

Colter pulled his mom closer to the gate. “Come on, Mom, we can’t keep Willow waiting!”

They finally arrived at the Rockin’ Roller Coaster. Willow was sitting next to Rachel and Beck on the ground next to the big guitar. Tara recognized Willow’s two friends standing not too far away from the rest of them. Colter took off running toward Willow. Tara let his hand go and smiled as he tackled the redhead in a big bear hug.

“Hey, Willow! I like your shirt! I used to have one just like it!”

“Well, thanks, buddy. Who was your favorite?”

He smiled. “The Green Power Ranger.”

“Mine, too!” She laughed. Colter moved on down the line, bouncing over Willow into Rachel’s lap.

“Aunt Rachel!” He gave her a kiss on the cheek and turned to Beck. “And Beck!” She raised her hand and Colter gave her a high five.

Beck smiled at the little boy. She loved him so much, and had taken care of him plenty of times since he was born. He had always been the cutest, sweetest boy. “Colter Man, how have you been?”

“Great! Mommy cooked breakfast this morning.” He couldn’t contain the smile on his face.

Beck laughed at the boy. “Ahh, that is the face of a man who ate funny-shaped pancakes this morning. I wish I could have eaten funny-shaped pancakes with you,” Beck gave the boy a fake frown.

“Well, I thought we had a breakfast date next weekend? You told me the other day that we would have breakfast together for your birthday. You didn’t forget already, did you?”

“Of course I didn’t! But before that, we’re gonna have to shop for funny shapes. Where do you go to buy funny shapes, buddy?”

Colter clapped his hands and smiled. “To the funny shape store! Yay! I love that place!”

Willow looked at Tara, a look of confusion crossing her face. “What in the frilly heck is the funny shape store?”

Tara giggled and whispered back. “It’s what Colter and Beck call Wal-Mart. If I’m not at home and he wants funny shapes, Beck takes him to Wal-Mart to buy cookie cutters, and they make funny shaped pancakes together.”

“Oh,” Willow said, nodding her head gently. Then she smiled. “That’s so cute.” They shared a smile and continued listening to Colter and Beck’s conversation. They both held their breath when they saw Colter look down at Rachel and Beck interlocked hands. A look of surprise then confusion crossed his face, causing his eyebrows to furrow. “Why are you guys holding hands? You never do that.” Then realization hit him and a bright smile spread across his face. “You guys. . .”

Colter looked up to Tara. “Mom! They finally. . .What took so long?”

The group laughed at the boy’s comment, and he finally took notice of the two other women standing near them. He looked up to Buffy and Faith, and back down to Faith’s black commando boots. “Hey, cool boots.”

Faith smiled down at the boy. “Thanks, Mini-T.”

Colter scrunched up his face. “My name is Colter.”

They all laughed again. Faith stuck out her hand. “I’m Faith. This is Buffy.”

He smiled up to the petite blonde. “Hi, Buffy.”

Buffy couldn‘t help but smile at the cute little boy. “Hi, Colter. It’s nice to meet you.”

Rachel stood up and reached down to pick up Colter. “What do you say me, you and Beck go catch the Indiana Jones stunt show while the grown-ups have some grown up time together. What do you say, Buddy?”

Colter turned to his mom. “Is that okay, Mommy? If I go with Aunt Rachel and Beck?”

Tara smiled at her son. “You know you don’t have to ask, sweetheart. Of course you can.”

He wiggled out of Rachel’s arms and to his mom for a hug. “Thanks, Mom.”

Tara picked him up and gave him a kiss. “You’re welcome, baby. Be good for Aunt Rachel and Beck, okay?” She turned to Rachel. “Call me if you guys need anything. And thank you, Rachel.”

Rachel smiled and wrapped her sister in a hug. “It’s payback for lunch.” She turned and slipped a hand down Beck’s arm as she grabbed hold of Colter’s hand. “We’ll take him back to Aunt Cathy after we’re done going to the ANIMAL KINGDOM!”

Colter jumped with excitement. “Yay! Can we ride the Jurassic Park ride?!”

“Well, that’s the first place we’re goin’ to!”

Colter grabbed Beck’s hand and tugged. “Come on, Beck! We gotta hurry. . .Indiana Jones is so cool. All the good seats are gonna get taken!”

They all waved goodbye to the group as Colter dragged them toward the stunt show. They didn’t get very far without Colter asking questions, their voices disappearing in the distance.

"So how long have you guys been together now?”

Beck answered as they turned out of sight, the boy swinging their hands lightly as they walked. “A whole 20 minutes, Buddy. . .”

Tara turned to Willow and gave her a slow, sensual kiss on the lips, grabbing her waist and pulling her closer. She pulled back and gave the redhead a sexy grin as she grabbed her hand and dragged her back into the line.

“Alone at last.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Here’s a short update for you guys. It’s going to be a while for the next chapter, though. I’m taking the suggestion of Codyteddyh and trying my hand at. . .*drum roll*. . .the sex. So forgive me for the possible long amount of time it will take me to post the next chapter. First, I will have to get over the embarrassment of typing sexual things, and second, I will more than likely read it over and over and embarrass myself some more and I’ll have to give myself a pep talk into actually posting it. I’m totally exaggerating, but it will be at least a few days until I can post again. I’m working extra hours at both of my jobs because I’m saving up for a trip to Disney World (Go figure, lol). If you guys want me to post bits of the chapter as I write it, I can do that, but if you’d rather wait and get the whole enchilada, I’m cool with that, too. Just let me know. Thanks for reading, guys!

Post subject: Re: MINI-UPDATE, 6/9 Chapter 10D Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:41 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Colter's What took you so long comment really made me laugh...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:50 am 
3. Flaming O

whoop whoop!
Dude i didn't like the update...
I loved it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Updates! I LOVE updates!!! :pinky :pinky :pinky

I didn't think this was too short (maybe I'm just trying to appease my own perceived notion of a 'long enough' post for my own fic--I get writing and then I just want to post what I have instead of leaving it and then coming back to it to write again....)

Enough about me... This was AWESOME! I love the interaction you develop between the characters.. it's flawless and perhaps the best thing about the fic. You sure can knock a characterization out of the park!!!!

I'm glad to see that you are going to attempt to write a sexual encounter... If it makes you feel any better, this was a part that I struggled with too in my fic... Sometimes it just seems so forced in a fic, you know? BUT, as for the embarrassment part.. I wrote that section on paper, in my car, driving on the highway, with my gf sitting next to me... SOOOO... just go for it!

Wow, that was extremely long and long-winded... sorry :blush

Can't wait for more!

C.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED THIS MINI-UPDATE!!!!!!!!
Im so happy with all the characters interaction and so happy Rachel and Beck are together and holy Goddess!! Colter!!!!!!! He's jsut SOOOO CUTE!!!! And He was also aware of what was going on!! LOL!! I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WITH THAT LINE!!!!!!!

and HOLY LESBIAN GODDESS!!!!! THERE WILL BE BOOBIES IN THE NEXT UPDATE!!!!!!!!? O.O *starts to drool* YES YES YES!!!!!! BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!! *bounces up and down*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 pm 
3. Flaming O

The update was great. Don't be embarrassed at writing the smut i'm sure that you will do a great job and lets face it we all have imagined how it would be with our favorite girl. Keep up the great work.

Sincerely Cody

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

Nicely done! Don't be afraid of writing the sex scene...they really are a piece of cake! If you have problems - want a beta - just drop me a note.

You're doing great! Keep up the good work!

FIRESIGN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:19 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Loved the update and I'm sure whatever you write next we will love also.
Don't be nervous.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Quote:
. I’m taking the suggestion of Codyteddyh and trying my hand at. . .*drum roll*. . .the sex. So forgive me for the possible long amount of time it will take me to post the next chapter. First, I will have to get over the embarrassment of typing sexual things, and second, I will more than likely read it over and over and embarrass myself some more and I’ll have to give myself a pep talk into actually posting it. I’m totally exaggerating, but it will be at least a few days until I can post again. I’m working extra hours at both of my jobs because I’m saving up for a trip to Disney World (Go figure, lol). If you guys want me to post bits of the chapter as I write it, I can do that, but if you’d rather wait and get the whole enchilada, I’m cool with that, too. Just let me know. Thanks for reading, guys!

Hey there. Ok, my unsolicited advice to follow. First, only write/post if you want and if you feel comfortable. 2. Read through some sex scenes and look for what you like best. Do you like detailed descriptions or more vague? Flowery language? Not so much? And honestly, some of my favorite sex scenes are sort of ... there's not much sex. Like they're sort of kissing and fade to black and then lights back and talking or flirting. Some of my faves for that come from LipKandy's Tempest Fugit S7 (I was going to link it but I can't find the link on KB and don't want to link to MM but you can find it there or here), Amazing Kitten Race, or AntigoneUnbound's The Hoop and the Harm. Anyway, read and try writing and if it doesn't work for you, fudge it.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Zampsa1975: I'm glad I could make you laugh. :) Hope you enjoy the next chapter. . .And thanks for keeping up with my story. It is much appreciated. :)

rhh21: Hey! Glad there is love, LOL. And I hope you don't like the next chapter, too! :pride

Cyteach: I totally understand, lol. The last chapter felt really short to me...Maybe it wasn't as short as I thought, lol. And thank you very much for the accolades. :) I'm glad that you're enjoying my characterizations...your comment made me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. :blush And I really appreciate it! Hope you're updating yours soon...I'm WAITING! lol

Alex_Vixen: Sorry I'm making you wait another day for boobies....But hopefully it will be worth it. I hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Codyteddyh: Thanks for lovin' the update...and thanks for suggesting the challenge of writing smut, lol. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have challenged myself to write it. So...thanks. :) the smut scene should be up by tomorrow afternoon. Hope you like the chapter!

FIRESIGN: Thanks so much for the offer...and I will totally be taking you up on that in the near future. :) Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

love_2003: Thanks for the encouragement. :) It's been a little nerve-wracking and more embarrassing than anything else. But I hope it paid off...It should be posted by tomorrow afternoon. Hope you like this chapter! :)

JustSkipIt: Thank you for the advice...It helped me out A LOT! Hope you enjoy the next chapter!

Chapter 11A

Willow, Tara, Buffy and Faith spent the rest of Friday afternoon waiting in amusement park ride lines and stealing kisses from their respective partners. After seeing the speed at which the Rockin’ Roller Coaster took off, Willow opted out of riding it. Faith gave her a hard time about losing her gall. “Come on, Red. Lil Bit researched it before she got here; I’m surprised you didn’t even do that. She said this bad boy goes from 0 to 60 in less than 3 seconds. Take a risk, Red.” Faith turned to Tara. “Come on, T. Talk to your woman,” She said with a smile.

Tara grabbed the redhead around the waist, softly kissing her on the neck as she whispered in her ear. “I won’t lie, Will. It is a fun ride, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to, sweetheart. But. . .” She slid her hands around to Willow’s smooth stomach, rubbing it gently through her Power Ranger T-shirt. “If you ride this one little coaster with me. . . I promise snuggles and movies and junk food tonight. My place?”

Willow leaned into the contact, a serene smile slowly appearing on her face. “Ooh! Can there be more smoochies in between said snuggles, movies and junk food-y goodness?”

Tara smiled. “Yes. Lots of them. . .” Tara pulled the redhead closer, whispering in her ear. “. . .And they can even be in new and exciting places.”

Willow shuddered as Tara’s hot breath slowly moved across her earlobe. With an overly cheeky grin, Willow agreed. “I’m in!”

Buffy and Faith shared a smug grin and a look at the blonde who began blushing furiously. “Nice tactic, Blondie,” Faith said as she led them closer to the front of the line.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After an entire afternoon of stolen kisses while waiting in lines, all four women were more than ready to part ways for the night. Buffy and Faith headed for Pleasure Island, Tara and Willow made their way to Tara’s car. They held hands on the short trek from the gates of MGM Studios, only relinquishing the contact to get into the car. Tara cranked up her Pontiac and they headed toward her apartment. Tara took out her cell phone, pushed a button and waited for an answer. Rachel’s voice rang out from the tiny speaker.

“Hey, Big Sis!”

Tara smiled. “Hi, Rachel. How was everything today?”

“How do you think it went? You do know you have a saint for a child. . .” she responded, a hint of laughter in her voice.

“I do. So everything’s good now? You dropped him off with Aunt Cathy?”

“Not yet. We’re actually on the shuttle right now. He’s fast asleep in Beck’s lap. He was perfect today, like always. Thanks for birthing me a perfect nephew.”

Tara laughed. “You’re welcome. So what are you guys getting into tonight? I heard you, uh, gave quite the show at the Rockin’ Roller Coaster today.”

“We did not! And I’m going to be cuddling and all sorts of fun things tonight with my brand spankin’ new sexy girlfriend.”

“There will be no spanking of any kind,” Beck said from the background.

“Rachel mumbled into the phone, “So she thinks. . .”

“Ahhh, T.M.I., Little Sis. If Colter wakes up when you drop him off with Aunt Cathy, have him call his old Mom, will you?”

“Of course, Tare. Talk to you soon. . .Have fun with Willow!”

“Oh, I plan to.”

“T.M.I.!”

“Payback,” Tara laughed. “Bye, Rach.”

Tara closed her phone and glanced at the quiet redhead seated next to her. “So, Will. . .What are you in the mood for tonight?”

Tara laughed as the redhead gave her a sexy grin and a thumbs-up signal. “I meant movie-wise, Willow. Get your mind out of the gutter. I’m not easy. . .It takes lots of work to get in these pants, lady.”

Willow turned and kept her eyes on the road, a smug grin on her face. “Well, that shows we still have a lot to learn about each other.” She turned toward the driving blonde. “I’m a very hard worker.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tara unlocked the door to her apartment and let the redhead in before locking the door behind her. Willow plopped down on the couch, letting out a sigh as she sank into the soft cushions. She heard the jingle of a collar seconds before the weight of Miss Kitty fell on her stomach. She let the air rush out of her lungs and sucked it back in quickly as she began to get covered in puppy kisses. She laughed as she picked the small puppy up and held her away from her face. Miss Kitty’s tail wagged softly as Willow laid the little puppy on her chest and raised off the couch. She went in the direction of the kitchen and opened the door to find Tara putting a tray of cookies in the oven.

“Mmm. . .cookies,” Willow said, putting the puppy down and rubbing her own belly. Tara smiled at the cuteness of the redhead in front of her. Tara walked to the refrigerator and grabbed two beers from it. She handed one to Willow and motioned to follow. They walked back to the living room. Willow sat down on the couch as Tara sat her beer on the table and squatted in front of a stack of DVD’s next to the television. “What do you want to watch, Will?” Tara asked, looking back toward the redhead. She laughed as she saw where Willow’s eyes were looking. “Kinda have a one-track mind tonight, huh?”

Willow looked up and smiled at the blonde. “Well, you asked me what I wanted to watch. . .”

“I got something better for you to watch then. . .” Tara stood up and walked over to the couch. She stood in front of the redhead. Willow looked up at the blonde’s face, and her eyes darkened slightly as Tara beautiful fingers started unbuttoning her short sleeved plaid shirt. Willow’s eyes watched every movement the blonde’s hands made, staring intently as the shirt opened up, one button at a time. Willow blew out a breath, trying to keep herself under control. “You know. . .I think you’re the only woman who makes plaid print the sexiest thing ever worn. How do you do that?”

“Magic.” Tara smiled as she unbuttoned the last button on her shirt, all the while making sure that she had the redhead’s full attention. She walked closer to the redhead, and Willow could see the white camisole she wore under her button-up. She straddled the smaller redhead, settling her body weight onto the girl’s thighs. She heard Willow’s sharp intake of breath and felt the redhead’s hands grab at her waist. Tara smiled down at the girl beneath her. “So, Will. . .What do you have in mind?”

Before Willow could answer, Tara’s cell phone rang from the kitchen. She sighed and looked at Willow. Willow smiled and let go of her waist. “Could be Colter. He’s supposed to call you.”

Tara lifted herself from Willow’s lap and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Be right back.”

She walked into the kitchen and picked up her phone on the counter. “Is this my baby boy calling me?”

“Hi, Mommy,” Colter answered, his voice heavy with sleep. “I wanted to call and tell you goodnight. Is Willow still with you?”

“She is, baby.”

The little boy stifled a yawn through the phone. “Tell her I said goodnight, too.”

“I will. Did you have fun with Aunt Rachel and Beck today?”

His voice got a little brighter. “I did, Mom. We had a lot of fun. I’m glad they’re together now. They make each other smile. Like Willow makes you smile. Mommy. . .I haven‘t seen you smile this much in a long time.”

The smile on her face faltered. “That’s t-true, baby. Get some sleep, I’ll come pick you up tomorrow afternoon when I get off work. I made chocolate chip cookies, too.”

“Yay! Don’t forget to bring them tomorrow, Mom.”

“I won’t, sweetheart. Goodnight.”

“Night, Mom. I love you.”

Tara smiled. “I love you more, Colter.

Tara hung up the phone. She leaned against the counter and blew out a frustrated sigh. “How did I give birth to such an intuitive child? He knows me so well. . .” Tara sighed again and went to the oven and pulled out the cookies.

++++++++++++++++

Willow looked up as she heard the kitchen door open. Tara came out with a plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies.

She plopped down on the couch next to Willow and pushed the plate toward the redhead. “Eat up.”

Willow smiled and took a cookie off the plate before sitting them down on the table in front of her. She took a bite and her eyes widened in surprise. She looked at the blonde girl sitting next to her, and with the utmost seriousness, she said, “Make lots of money. Sell these right away.”

Tara laughed loudly at Willow. “You know, Colter said the exact same thing. With the exact same face.”

Willow smiled. “Well, he’s a smart boy. You should listen to him more often.” The look on Willow’s face made Tara think she was talking about more than just the cookies.

“I guess you heard,” She said, her face turning red.

“Yes,” Willow said simply. “Tara. . .I’m leaving here in two days. I’m leaving this. . .magical place where I met the most amazing woman.”

“Who, Rachel?” The blonde replied nervously with a small laugh.

“No, silly. You.” Willow turned toward the girl sitting next to her and took her hand. “Tara. . .I like you, a lot. The past few days have been wonderful. . .amazing, even. I met the girl of my dreams, literally. I mean, I’ve been a Cinderella fan since Kindergarten. My mom didn’t let me watch Disney movies when I was younger, so the only place I got to see them was at school. You were my childhood crush. And here you are, sitting next to me, the real deal. A princess. . .You’re beautiful and sweet. You’re a gorgeous person, a great sister, and an exceptional mother. You’ve been through things that I can’t even imagine. . .and yet you’re still here. You’re working and living life and enjoying what you do. . .I admire you, Tara. And not only because you made me cookies,” the redhead added with a grin.

Tara smiled back. “I don’t know what to say, Will. . .”

Willow stared at Tara for a moment and hoisted herself off the couch. She walked over to her little backpack she carried with her and opened it, taking out what looked like a checkbook. She came back to the couch and sat down, facing Tara once again. She smiled at Tara. “When is your next vacation time going to be?”

Tara looked up thoughtfully. “I think I get a week off around the end of May. Why?”

Willow took a pen from her checkbook and began writing as she talked. “I know we haven’t known each other for long, Tara. And I’m probably going out a limb here. . .more like a cliff, but when I leave, I don’t want that to be the last time I see you. So I’m going to give you this.” Willow handed over the check to Tara. Tara eyes bulged when she saw the amount written on the check.

“Willow, I-I can’t. . .I can’t take this. It’s too m-much.”

“No, it’s not. It’s enough for a round trip ticket from wherever you leave to Sunnydale. There’s enough for you to rent a car if you want. There’s enough for you to pay for gas and oil changes if you want to drive. All I want. . .I want you to come see me. That is, if you want to.” Willow tore out a piece of paper and wrote down an address. “This is the address where you can find me. Tara, I really don’t want you to disappear from my life. I know we live on opposite sides of the country. That’s why I’m offering this to you. If you feel like there is a chance. . .Then come see me in May. If not, then I’ll know. Cash the check and enroll Colter in more Art classes. Or start him a college fund. You know. . .Something Mom-like,” She finished with a smile. “I’m leaving the ball in your court, Tara. I know that I’ll wait for you. That’s what I can promise.”

Tara looked at the redhead, tears welling in her eyes. “Willow. . .this is a-a lot of money.”

“Getting to see you again is more than worth it. And even if I don’t see you again, I’ll know that in about a decade or two, I’ll be able to go to an art show and buy one of Colter’s pieces. . .So really, not a bad deal in my book,” Willow said.

Tara finally let the tears fall from her eyes. “How can I thank you. . .for being so wonderful and understanding?”

Willow grabbed a cookie off the plate and handed it to Tara. “Eat up. . .” she said with a laugh. Tara laughed with her and grabbed the cookie. Willow got off the couch and went over to the DVD pile. She sifted through a few and pulled one out, placing it in the DVD player and pressing play. “. . .Watch this movie with me without making fun of me. . .” Willow walked back over to the couch, grabbing a blanket off the recliner as she passed it. She sat down and pulled the blonde closer to her, covering them both with the blanket. “. . .and let me hold you.”

Tara smiled at the girl next to her. Willow grinned back and wiped the few tears from Tara’s cheeks. Tara leaned in and gave the redhead a sweet, lasting kiss on the lips. “Thank you, Willow.”

“You’re very welcome.” Willow bent forward and kissed the girl again. “Mmm. . .I love chocolate.”

Tara laughed as she settled closer to the woman who had captured her heart in a matter of days. As the movie started, Tara found it really hard to hide her laughter.

Willow looked at Tara. “What? It’s a classic!”

Tara couldn’t hold it any longer as her body shook with laughter. She looked at the redhead, who was in full-on pout mode. “You promised!”

Tara straightened her face as best as she could. “You’re right. I don’t have to get up and dance, do I?”

“Only if want to. . .” Willow smiled at the girl as they both turned their attention to the movie Willow had put in.

Tara grabbed a cookie off the plate. She sat still for a beat before saying anything. “This movie is not a classic. . .”

“Is so. . .Come on, you can’t tell me that you were not so in love with at least one of these girls when you were younger.”

“I was. . .” Tara recalled with a small smile. “Posh Spice.”

“Aha! I knew it. I was a Ginger fan myself.”

A smug smile grew on Tara’s lips. “I’m guessing it was Ginger’s big, full and over-flowing. . .personality that got your attention.”

“Darn tootin’.” Willow replied with a resolute nod.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay guys. Only one more chapter and the Epilogue left. The sex scene is coming up next chapter. I really did have to get over some embarrassment. . .especially when my nephew came over and got a hold of my laptop. He’s 13. . .And looking at me in a whole new light now, lol. I should have the next part of this chapter up by tomorrow afternoon, so be looking for it! Thanks for reading and much love to you all!

Post subject: Re: UPDATE, 6/16 Chapter 11A Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:53 pm 
5. Willowhand

Nicely done! I must say - I am disappointed that there will be only one more chapter and an epilogue!!! Any chance of a sequel?

My offer stands to beta for you - just drop me an email...

Keep up the great work!

- FIRESIGN
aka Cin :kgeek :pride

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:19 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ok yet again I say great job. You have taken my happiest place on earth and mixed it with the girl of my dreams now that is truly Magic. I can't wait for the smut I'm sure you did a great job at it.

Sincerely Cody

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:50 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I'm glad that Willow made the offer to Tara to come visit her in May... Can't wait to read about how they manage to combine their lives on different coasts...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:17 pm 
3. Flaming O

again i loved this!
The banter between Tara and Rachel was hilarious thats exactly how it is with my sisters!
U have 2 do an epilouge!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:27 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update!!! Lookin forward to the next oneand more :wtkiss .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:33 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sad this is getting closer to the end... but I think you mentioned there would be a Sequel... *whines* I WANT A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Hope Tara takes Willow up on the offer to visit her in May.
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Post subject: UPDATE, 6/30 Chapter 11B Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Title: Wishes Do Come True

Author: angieb86 b.k.a. Angela

Feedback: Please Do. I know I need it. It's been a long while since I've posted anything anywhere.

Spoilers: None.

Setting: AU. Willow and Tara meet in the most magical place on earth...They get to know each other with the help of some new friends and some old ones, too.

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: Please don't sue me ME. I'm a broke college student.

Notes: Well, this is the last chapter of this story before the epilogue. It's been a blast writing it, and I hope you guys enjoyed it. :) Sorry about the sex scene guys, I really felt that it just didn't fit in the story. But, there will be some sex in my next fic, Morning Glory, so look for it soon!

I'll post feedback on the Epilogue.

I want to give a HUGE thank you to the lovely FIRESIGN for beta-ing this for me. This chapter would NOT have happened if it weren't for her. . .Seriously. So thank you!

Here you go, guys. Hope you like it!

++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 11B

The credits were finally rolling on Spice World, and Tara and Willow had drained two beers a piece. Willow was laying on the couch with Tara snuggled next to her. They both looked at the last cookie on the plate.

“You want it, Will?”

Willow reached for the cookie and broke it in half. “We can share. . .”

Tara smiled and took the half Willow handed her. “Here. You eat it. . .” Tara said as she fed the cookie to Willow. Tara watched as Willow’s delicate lips wrapped around the proffered dessert. She smiled as Willow thanked her for the treat. Tara wiped a crumb from the redhead’s lip. “Mmm. . .Who knew cookies could be so sexy?”

Willow’s eyes fluttered closed as she felt Tara’s finger glide across her bottom lip. Tara couldn’t suppress the soft moan that escaped her lips when she watched Willow’s eyes close. The redhead’s eyes slowly opened again, watching Tara closely. A small smile crossed her lips as she gazed into the deep blue of Tara’s eyes. “Do it again.”

Tara smiled back as she lightly ran her fingertip across Willow’s lip. She gasped as she felt the redhead’s tongue flick the tip of her finger. She felt the redhead’s laughter, a soft vibration that moved her body lightly. “Gotcha,” Willow said with a laugh.

Willow’s laughter subsided as she felt Tara’s gaze bore into her. She looked at the blonde laying next to her, her chin resting lightly on Willow’s shoulder. She turned her whole body so she could get a better view of the princess. . .her princess. “What is it, Tara? You’ve got your serious face on. . .”

Tara let out a small sigh as she continued to stare at the girl laying next to her. “You’re beautiful. . .Do you know that?”

Willow blushed lightly. “So says Cinderella. . .”

“I’m not that wonderful, Willow. . .And I really hate to burst your bubble, but I’m not a real princess,” the blonde stated with a shrug and a small smile.

Willow ran her hand down Tara’s cheek. “You are to me, Tara.” She pulled the blonde’s face to hers, leaving a trail of kisses upon her forehead and cheek. Tara shuddered under the feel of the redhead’s lips on her skin. “Mmmm. . .”

Willow turned Tara’s head toward her and lightly brushed her lips across Tara’s full ones. She pulled back and smiled. “Soft. . .”

Willow watched as Tara’s eyes darkened a shade. She slid her hand down the blonde’s arm and grabbed her hand. “Tara, I don’t want to do anything that you’re not comfortable with, but. . .”

Tara looked up at the redhead. “But what?”

Willow took a deep breath. “I want nothing more than to make you feel good right now. . .“ Willow looked away from Tara’s intense stare. “It might be the cookies talkin’. . .”

“I hope not,” Tara said as she pressed her lips to Willow’s. The redhead’s hands automatically tangled in the blonde’s long tresses, pulling them lightly. Willow heard Tara’s groan of approval and she continued to run her hands through the girl’s hair.

Tara was in heaven. She loved the feel of Willow’s lips upon hers and the feel of the redhead’s slender fingers slipping through her hair. Goddess, I can’t believe I’m doing this. . .Does this make me a skanky ho? I don’t think it does. . .I really like Willow, and she really likes me, too.

Tara’s internal babble immediately stopped when she felt Willow drag her fingertips down her spine and felt the redhead’s tongue trace her bottom lip. Tara shivered as Willowhand found the edge of her camisole and snaked it through, roughly running her nails across the small of Tara’s back. A small smile spread across Tara’s lips as she began kissing the redhead more fervently. Oh yeah. . .she likes me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow awoke the next morning in a tangle of sheets and limbs. Willow swatted at something draped across face. She picked up the offending object to find she was holding a bra above her face. “What the. . .”

She attempted to sit up but found that Tara’s pajama clad left leg was firmly draped across her thigh, the blonde’s knee dangerously close to Willow’s nether regions. Willow stopped moving, afraid to rouse the blonde lest her private parts be assaulted by Tara’s patella. Her stillness only seemed to stir the blonde. Willow braced for the impact as Tara took a deep breath and shifted her body closer to Willow. She wrapped her left arm tighter around the redhead’s midsection before settling back down into slumber. Willow relaxed her body as she heard Tara’s breathing deepen.

Whew, that was a close- “Ahhhh, shit.” Willow couldn’t restrain the loud moan and expletive that escaped her lips as Tara’s knee slowly pressed into her clit. Her slender back arched as the blonde’s knee dipped lower and repeated the movement. Willow’s eyes flickered shut as she tried to regain her composure enough to wake the sleeping girl. Her breath ragged and Tara’s knee driving her insane, Willow finally found her voice and called out. “Tara. . .I really need you to wake-FUCK!” Her last expletive got Tara to wake up. Tara looked at the lithe redhead laying next to her, noticing that her chest was heaving and her face was flushed. Tara immediately sat up and hovered over Willow, her knee still lodged between the poor girl’s thighs.

“Goddess, Willow! Are you okay?” Tara asked, concerned written across her lovely features. The look of concern turned to one of confusion as Tara watched Willow drag her slight hands up her torso, across her breasts and through her silky flame-colored hair. She took in Willow’s slightly parted lips and she finally chanced a look into her eyes. What she saw there sent a shiver straight through her body. Why is she looking at me like that? The still half-sleep woman looked down and saw that her knee was firmly set between Willow’s thighs. She blushed deeply and quickly moved her leg away from the redhead. “Willow. . .I-I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. . .”

Willow was finally able to sit up, straightening out her clothes and wiping her hand across her forehead. She looked at Tara sitting next to her and saw the smirk grow on her face. A pout appeared on Willow’s face. “Are you really laughing at the fact that your knee just tried to take advantage of me?”

Tara laughed. “No, I’m laughing at the fact that you have my bra clutched in your hand. Where did you get that? I didn’t even take it off last night.”

“I don’t know why you’re laughing, woman. I woke up and it was covering my face! You know, that’s two nights in a row that I’ve slept here and woken up with a random article of clothing on my face. Now I know where Colter gets it from,” the redhead added with a smile.

Tara smiled. “Yep. . .That’s my boy.”

“Aren’t you supposed to pick him up this morning?”

Tara’s eyes widened as she searched for her alarm clock that had been knocked off the bedside table. She finally found it and looked at the time. “Shit! I’m going to be late for work!”

Willow watched as Tara quickly got out of the bed and headed toward the bathroom. The redhead giggled and looked on in amusement as Tara hopped from one room to another, grabbing the things she needed for work. She returned to the bedroom half-dressed with a toothbrush hanging out of her mouth. She looked at Willow who was still laying in the bed, holding her bra. “Willow, you should really put the bra down. I mean, unless you want it as a souvenir,” she said with a smile.

“Oh, I have plenty of souvenirs,” she retorted, rubbing the huge hickey on the left side of her neck. “Can’t wait to show Buffy and Faith this one. They’re going to be so proud.”

Tara laughed at the girl and threw her some clothes. “I have just enough time to drop you off at the resort before I go to work. So, get dressed for me please?”

“Yes, ma’am. Anything for you.” Tara smiled and returned to her morning duties. About 5 minutes later, a fully dressed Tara appeared in the doorway of the bedroom as Willow put on her last shoe. Willow stood up and turned toward Tara. “Don’t forget those cookies for Colter. I’d hate to see my little buddy upset with no chocolate chip-y goodness.”

Tara turned and raced to the kitchen to get the cookies as Willow followed. Willow could hear Tara rummaging through the kitchen as she walked by. She didn’t have enough time to get out of the way as Tara came barreling out of the kitchen door and straight into the startled redhead. Willow couldn’t help but grunt as her back was forced into the wall, Tara pressed into the front of her body and the wall digging into her back.

Tara looked down at the smaller woman and smiled. “How do we always end up in these. . .compromising positions?”

Willow shrugged. “Guess we’re just lucky like that.”

They shared a laugh and walked toward the door, holding hands.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tara pulled up to the resort and watched as Willow got out of her car. She turned around and leaned on the window. “So. . .Am I going to see you before tomorrow morning? Our plane leaves at 8.”

“I don’t know, Willow. I have the afternoon planned with Colter. And I have to be at work early again tomorrow.” Tara saw the look of disappointment on the redhead’s face. “I’ll tell you what. . .How about I ask Colter if it’s okay if you hang with us on our afternoon out. I’m sure he won’t say no,” Tara added with a smile. She smiled even brighter as she watched Willow’s face light up.

“Really?”

Tara smiled. “Yes. I’ll call you when I get off work okay, but right now, I have to go before I lose this job. See you later, Will.”

Willow stood up straight and waved to Tara as she drove away. She turned and walked toward the main building. She stopped in the cafeteria and bought some breakfast. The redhead found an empty and clean table near the window and sat down to eat. It was barely after 8 o’ clock, yet there were several people already in the pool, splashing and having a good time. She turned sharply when she heard a tray slam down on the table. She looked up to see Rachel sit down, wearing almost the exact same outfit that Tara had on. The only difference was that Rachel had a lot more cleavage hanging out for the world to see. A lot.

The redhead kept her eyes trained on her breakfast tray as Rachel greeted her. “Good morning, Willow,” she said cheerily.

Willow smiled. “Sounds like a good morning for you.” Willow looked around and back at her tray. “Where’s Beck?”

Rachel couldn’t hide the lop-sided grin and the blush that crept up her cheeks. “She’s, umm. . .still asleep. Kinda worn out, I guess.”

Willow laughed. “Worn out from what?”

The blush deepened on the girl’s fair skin and inched down to her neck and chest. “Hey, there were years of pent-up. . .stuff that needed to be expressed!”

“No wonder the girl’s still asleep. . .you probably drained the life out of her,” the redhead replied as she ducked a lemon slice that was thrown in her direction. “What is with you Maclay women and throwing things at my face?”

“Don’t know. . .” Rachel said as she laughed. “But there’s one thing I do know, and it’s that my sister really likes you. I’ve never seen her so excited about anyone before. I don’t know what you’ve done to her. . .but it’s workin’. And I think I just might be okay with it.”

“Well, that’s good. I umm, asked her if she would come visit me during her next vacation from work. I hope she comes. . .I don’t want today to be the last time I see her.”

Rachel patted the redhead’s hand and gave her a smile. “I’ll make it my solemn duty to make sure she comes to see you.”

Willow smiled at the girl. “I hope you can.”

Rachel and Willow both turned as they heard another tray slam down next to Rachel. Rachel looked up and smiled as Beck sat down next to her. “Morning, baby.”

Rachel leaned over and gave the girl a kiss on the cheek. “Morning to you, too, sleepyhead.”

Beck smiled at the girl again before turning to Willow. “Good morning, Willow.”

“Morning, sleepyhead. Are ya well-rested?” the redhead asked with a grin.

“Yeah, yeah. Go ahead and rub it in. And by the way, I am well-rested.” Beck took off her sunglasses and hat and set them next to her on the table, digging in to her breakfast. “Did Tara get off to work okay this morning, Willow?”

“She was almost late this morning, but I think she made it on time.”

Rachel spoke up. “Well, that’s good. You know, for being the happiest place on earth, they really are sticklers for punctuality. I mean, I’d understand if Mickey Mouse was late, but Cinderella. . .”

“Hey, Cinderella is important at the Magic Kingdom. I mean, that whole amusement park is centered around her castle,” Willow said.

Beck and Rachel giggled. “But you’re not biased at all, are you?”

The redhead giggled lightly. “I guess I kinda am. . .But who can blame me?”

Beck smiled at Willow. “I told you. . .the Lesbian Holy Grail.”

All three women shared a smile and continued eating their breakfast in silence.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow laid next to the pool, soaking in the warm Florida rays, next to the big pool. It was already after two in the afternoon, and Willow had already sent Buffy and Faith back to the room. They splashed around in the pool for a while, but when the splashing had turned into a heavy petting session between the newlyweds, Willow sent them back to the room, claiming they would scare away the little children littering the pool area. The noise around the pool had calmed down considerably as families went back to their rooms to prepare for lunch and amusement park time. Willow had been laying by the pool for over an hour, and even though she knew she was red as a lobster, she couldn’t find the energy to get up. So she laid next to beautiful blue pool, eyes closed and enjoying her last full day in wonderful Disney World.

Willow opened one eye as she felt someone staring at her. She turned her head toward the door of the main building and she sat up as she saw the most beautiful sight in the world. Tara was walking toward her, a tote bag in her hand and a black bikini on her body. Tara saw the redhead sit up, and she waved at her as she made her way to Willow’s chair. As she approached, she gave the girl a smile and sat down in the lounge chair next to her. “Hey there, good lookin’. Looks like you got attacked by a squirrel on your neck.”

Willow smiled at the girl. “These darn Floridian squirrels. What are you doing here? Where’s Colter?”

“He’s in Rachel and Beck’s room getting changed. They should be out here in a few minutes. I got off work a little early and Rachel called and told me you were sitting by the pool, so I went to pick up Colter so we could come here for a swim. Is that okay? I mean, if we don’t really go anywhere?”

“Of course it’s okay. I’m fine as long as you’re here,” Willow said with a smile.

Tara reached over and grabbed the redhead’s hand and squeezed it. She smiled back at Willow. “Glad to hear that.”

They let their hands fall as they heard pounding footsteps coming toward them. They both turned to see Colter, Rachel and Back making their way to the pool. Colter bounded up to Willow and threw his arms around her. “Hi, Willow!”

Willow held the boy close to her. “Hi, there to you, buddy! How are you?”

“I’m fine and ready to go swimming with Beck and Aunt Rachel! Come on, you guys!”

He went up to Tara’s chair and gave her a kiss on the cheek before jumping into the shallow end of the pool.

Beck and Rachel followed suit, taking off their shoes before jumping into the clear blue water with Colter. Willow watched the three of them splash around, laughing and giggling. She looked over as she heard Tara sigh.

“What’s going on in that beautiful brain of yours, Cinderella?”

Tara laughed. “I just feel. . .happy, that’s all,” she said with a smile.

Willow nodded. “I get that. Is it kinda like at this very moment in time, your life is exactly how you want it to be, and you’re who you want to be, and you’re where you want to be. . .and you’re sitting next to the girl of your dreams who looks like a sexy angel from heaven in her nice black bikini?” she finished with an grin.

Tara blushed and laughed at the girl. “Yeah. . .Something like that.”

Willow turned back toward the water, her smile growing wider. “That’s what I was thinkin’ too. . .”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After frolicking in the water with beck and Rachel, Colter had finally passed out from exhaustion, and he laid cuddled up to Willow in her lounge chair. Willow was grateful for the simple contact, his body and wet clothing cooled the redhead’s skin from the blistering sunburn she was suffering. Tara was still next to her, laying on her stomach, the straps of her bikini tucked under her arms and her beautiful skin glistening in the afternoon sunlight. Rachel was laid out next to her sister, her earphones jammed into her ear, listening to music while she attempted to catch some rays.

Beck was on Willow’s other side sitting in a lounge chair under an umbrella. Willow looked at the girl, amusement written all over her features. Beck was looking at Rachel’s bikini-clad body with a smile. She caught Willow’s stare and immediately averted her eyes. Willow laughed. “Hey, don’t stop the intense staring just because of little old me.”

Beck smiled. “I can’t help it. She’s beautiful. And she’s mine now. If it weren’t so damn hot out here, I might even do my happy dance.” She smiled again and looked back to Willow. “We’re damn lucky ladies, Will.”

Willow giggled. “We sure are. And you’re extra lucky. You have an umbrella.”

“Hey, I might not get sunburned, but I still get dark. Nothing could be worse than going to my high school graduation looking like a blueberry.”

Willow looked confused. “A blueberry?”

“Yes, a blueberry,” Beck explained. “You know how when light colored people tan, they get browner? Well, when brown people tan, we get purple. It’s only attractive on those African girls. Not on me. And I get really bad tan lines. It’s highly unattractive.”

Willow laughed. “Well, now I know why you’re always wearing a hat.”

“That’s not the only reason. It’s also because I never feel like doing my hair. I’m kinda bad in the hair department. I usually let Rachel do it if it’s imperative that it needs to be done.”

“Your own personal hairdresser. . .Nice.”

“Well, in the past, it definitely had its benefits. I got to sit between her legs,” Beck said with a laugh.

“You know I can hear you, right?” Rachel said from her seat.

Beck and Willow laughed and lapsed back into silence, looking out into the blue water and smiling to themselves.

++++++++++++++++++++++

It was nearing dinner time when the sun finally disappeared behind the building, leaving the pool area in a nice cool shadow. Beck and Rachel had gone back to their rooms an hour before, claiming tiredness, but Willow and Tara knew the real reason. “Ah, young love,” Tara said as she flipped over onto her back and looked at Willow and Colter. “Willow, did you put any sunscreen on today?”

“Yes, but I think it evaporated about 3 hours ago. Colter’s been protecting me, though,” she said as she looked down at the sleeping boy. He began to stir and eventually opened one bright blue eye, looking over at Tara with a sleepy smile. “Hey, Mom.”

Tara smiled at her little boy. “Hi, honey. Did you sleep well?”

He nodded, sitting up fully and looking at Willow. “You make a nice pillow, Willow.”

Willow laughed at the boy, giving him a kiss on the top of his head. “Thank you, buddy.” She looked over at Tara. “Are you hungry? I think dinner may be in order. . .my treat.”

Tara began gathering her things. “Sounds good to me. Are you hungry, baby boy?”

“Yes,” he replied, jumping up and helping Tara pack away their things. “How about a picnic like we used to, Mom?”

“It’s up to Willow, baby. It’s her treat after all.”

Colter looked over to Willow. “Is it okay if we have a picnic, Willow?”

Willow took one look at those big blue eyes and had no choice but to say yes. “If a picnic is what you want, then that’s what you’re gonna get.”

Willow felt her heart melt once again at the huge smile the boy gave her. “Yay! Let’s go pick out food from the cafeteria! Mom, do we still have our picnic blanket in the car?”

Tara smiled. “We sure do. I’ll go get the blanket and our extra clothes while you go pick out food with Willow, okay?”

“Okay. Come on, Willow!”

Colter dragged the redhead through the cafeteria, picking up sandwiches and chips and cookies as he tore through the place. He also got an apple for Tara. “Mommy likes apples with caramel sauce on them, but she always gets the caramel all over her fingers and her shirt,” Colter said with a laugh as he threw a banana onto the piled up tray.

Willow blushed furiously as she pictured Tara with covered in caramel sauce. That’s not sexy. . .That’s not sexy. . . She sighed in defeat. It’s incredibly sexy. . .

Willow and Colter got in line to pay for the food. Tara finally reappeared with the blanket and extra clothes. She took in Willow’s flushed appearance and put her hand on the redhead’s back. “Are you okay, Willow?”

Willow’s eyes widened. “I’m fine! Finey Mcfine fine! Just sunburned, is all. Can’t help but look like a lobster right now,” she said followed by a nervous laugh.

Tara gave her a crazy look, but decided to save the questioning for a later time. She turned to Colter and the huge amount of food he had piled up on the tray for their picnic. “You plan on feeding an army today, baby?”

Colter giggled. “No, Mommy, it’s just for the picnic. Look! I got you an apple!”

Tara smiled and leaned down to kiss him on the forehead. “Thank you, sweetheart. This should be some picnic.”

Willow paid for the food and they started walked back out into the pool area. “So. . .where are we going?” Willow asked.

Colter grabbed her and Tara by the hand and led the way. “I’ll show you, Willow. It’s me and Mom’s secret spot.”

Willow looked to Tara to make sure it was okay. Tara smiled at the redhead, letting her know it was okay as Colter dragged them to the back of the complex. They finally came to a small cluster of trees set a decent ways back from the steady traffic of the sidewalk. As they walked up to the shaded area, Tara took the blanket and spread it atop the lush green grass. They all took a seat as Willow took out the bag of food. Willow spread the smorgasbord of food Colter picked out. They ate, laughing as Colter fed them both peanut butter sandwiches and cookies. By the time they had all been fed, the only food that remained was the fruit. Long after they finished eating, they remained sitting on the blanket, telling stories and watching people walk by.

Tara laughed as Willow told her about her job. “So you play solitaire most days you’re at work?”

“Pretty much. I have my own office and my name on a golden plaque. And I have the highest solitaire score in the building,” Willow said proudly.

“Ooh, golden plaque. . .Sounds fancy.”

Willow shrugged. “For it to have such a cool name, it’s not all that cool of a job.”

“Well, what is your official job title?”

“I am the Director of Financial Analysis for Wright Medical Company.”

Tara gave Willow a grin. “And unofficially?”

“Solitaire extraordinaire!”

Colter and Tara laughed at the redhead. “That unofficial job title is very much T-shirt worthy. What do you think, baby boy?”

Colter nodded. “I think so, too, Mom. Add it to the list.”

Willow looked confused. “You guys have a list?”

Colter nodded. “It helps us remember all the funny things that people say. And one day, we’re going to make one into a real shirt.”

“We’ll get one made soon, baby.”

“Okay,” Colter said as he attempted to suppress a yawn. Willow patted the boy on the back. “Are you getting sleepy again, buddy?”

He nodded his head and crawled next to Willow, putting his head in her lap and closing his eyes. Tara crawled to Willow’s other side, placing her head on her shoulder and grabbing her hand. They smiled at each other, enjoying the relative privacy of their picnic spot now that it had gotten dark outside and the stars were sneaking out one by one.

Willow sighed, a small frown gracing her once smiling features. “I’m really going to miss you guys, Tara.”

Tara sat up and looked at the redhead. “And we’re going to miss you, too, Willow. I know Colter going to miss having you to cuddle with.”

“I’m definitely going to miss his cuteness. . .How did you manage to have the perfect son? He’s the sweetest boy I’ve ever met.”

Tara squeezed the redhead’s hand. “Well, obviously he gets it from me.”

Willow laughed. “No doubt.”

Tara kissed Willow on the cheek. “Hey, I have an idea. . .How about we deposit the sleeping prince with my sister and sneak into the pool for a little nighttime swim?”

Willow smiled. “Sounds like a plan to me.”

Tara took out her cell phone and dialed Rachel’s number. “Little Sister, where are you?”

“Hey, Tare. We’re at Epcot watching the fireworks show. What’s up?”

“Nevermind then. I was going to see if I could leave Colter in your room, he fell asleep.”

“I’m sorry, sis. I’ll call you when we get back, we can take him for the night if you need us to. Mrs. Wood is our room chaperone, so I don‘t think she will mind him staying in our room.”

“Okay. Thanks, Rach.”

“Love you, sis. Bye!”

Tara hung up the phone. “Rachel’s a no-go. She’s not at her room.”

“Well, what about my room? I can call Buffy and Faith.” Willow reached into her bag and grabbed her phone. It rang twice before Buffy answered. “Willow! What’s up?”

“Hey, Buff. Are you guys in the room?”

“Yeah, we’re watching television. You need something?”

“Is it okay if we drop off Colter while we go for a swim? He’s asleep, so he won’t be any trouble.”

“Of course, that’s fine. Come on by!”

“Great! Thanks, Buffy. I owe you one.”

“No prob, Will. See you in a few.”

Willow hung up her phone. “Buffy will watch him. You ready?”

“Yep. Do you think you can carry him?”

“I got him, can you get everything else?”

Tara nodded as she stood up and began collecting their belongings. Willow stood up and picked up the sleeping boy. He stirred a little before settling his head on Willow’s shoulder, throwing his arms around her neck. Willow smiled, looking at Tara as she gathered all of their things and stood up. “You ready, sweetie?” Tara asked quietly.

Willow nodded and they walked toward Willow’s room. Tara knocked on the door. Faith opened it to let them in. Willow carefully laid the sleeping boy on her bed. As she laid him down, he reached out for her hand and sleepily mumbled her name. “Willow. . .”

She softly ran her hand through his hair and gave him a kiss on the forehead. “I’m right here, sweetheart,” she said quietly. “Go back to sleep. . .”

He took a deep breath and fell back asleep. Willow gently pulled her hand from Colter’s and covered him with the blanket they used for their picnic.

She looked up to Buffy and Faith. “I don’t think he’ll wake up any time soon,” she whispered to them. “But be careful. . .He has sneaky socks.”

Willow and Tara left the room. Buffy and Faith looked at each other. Faith was the first to speak. “Look who has Mommy syndrome already. . .You’d think she raised Lil’ T.”

Buffy nodded in concurrence. “Our little redhead is flying the coop. . .and packing a princess and a kid. Well, at least it’s a cute kid.”

“Yeah, and a smokin’ hot princess.” Faith added.

That comment earned Faith a punch in the arm. “Ouch.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tara and Willow made it back to the pool area. They stripped off tank tops and shorts. Tara was the first to slip into the water. Willow watched as she slid underneath and swam the length of the pool. Tara made her way back to the side of the pool Willow was on. Willow was perched on the edge of the pool, her legs swinging back and forth through the cold water. Tara approached the redhead, wiping the water from her face and pushing back a few strands of wet hair that stuck to her forehead. Willow had never seen a sight so sensual. Every time I think she’s sexy, she does something that completely resets the whole scale. . .

Tara put her hands on Willow’s thighs, sending a shiver up the redhead’s body. “Are you going to get in, Willow?”

“Yes, I am. . .I just want to get acclimated first,” Willow replied.

Tara slid her hands up Willow’s thighs to her waist. She leaned up to the redhead’s ear and whispered, “You really want to waste all that time getting acclimated?” And with a swift pull, Tara dragged the squealing redhead into the icy water. She splashed around trying to get away from Tara, but the blonde held steadfast to Willow’s waist, tickling her mercilessly as the winded girl flailed about in the pool. Willow snaked far enough away from Tara to place her feet on the pool floor, but Tara pulled Willow closer to her, their faces inches apart. Willow stopped her flailing as she felt Tara pushing her toward the edge of the pool. She felt and heard the slap of her back hitting the wet brick on the edge of the pool. She gasped as Tara held her there, staring intently. Willow couldn’t help but get excited. Take-Charge Tara. . .Yummy.

Tara leaned in closer to the redhead. “So. . .what do you want to do?”

Willow smiled as she closed the gap between them. She felt Tara’s hot breath on her lips as she got closer to her destination. She flinched and jerked around as the bright beam of a flashlight hit her in the eye. “Hey!”

Both girls looked up to see a security guard standing near them, her flashlight trained on the two women. She reached out a hand to help them out of the pool.

“I’m sorry, girls. As much as I would love to see the rest of that show, the pool’s closed.” She reached down again and pulled Willow out of the water. “If I let the hot lesbian couple swim after hours, then I‘d have to let the annoying high school kids taking over this place swim, too.”

Tara and Willow grabbed their towels and wrapped up. “We can still sit out here, right?”

“Not even supposed to do that, but as long as you’re not in the water, feel free to stay out here and. . .chat," she said with a grin. “I’ll be back around here in about half an hour.”

Tara dried her hair with her towel and sat down on one of the lounge chairs. “I really don’t fancy running into her again tonight. Do you want to just head back to the room? I think I need to get Colter home soon. I don’t want to ruin anyone’s chances of getting laid tonight. . .well, except my chances.”

Willow smiled at the girl and took her hand. “Come on.”

They walked hand in hand the short distance back to Willow’s room. She knocked lightly on the door and Buffy answered. “Hey, guys,” she said as she moved out of the doorway to let them in. Willow was shocked to see Faith laying next to Colter, his head resting on her shoulder. She was also shocked to see one of her shirts balled up and clutched in Colter’s hands.

“We’re guessing he had some kinda nightmare. He started crying in his sleep, and didn’t stop til I found one of Red’s shirts and gave it to him. He cuddled up to me and put the shirt under his chin and fell right back to sleep. Damn, Will, you already got the kid spoiled rotten.”

Tara put on her tank top and went over to the bed and scooped him up. “I-I’m sorry, you guys. I hope h-he wasn’t too much of a bother.”

Faith smiled. “Blondie, your boy is a saint. Cutest thing I’ve ever met. He was no trouble at all.”

Tara smiled at the dark-haired woman as she tried to grab the rest of her stuff. Willow grabbed the bag and the blanket. “I’ll walk you guys out.”

They walked past the pool area and into the chilly cafeteria in the main building. Several of the shuttle buses were pulling up, and the place was about to get extremely crowded. They hurried across the road to the parking lot, Willow digging in Tara’s bag for her keys. She found them and pushed the unlock button. Tara laid the boy on the backseat and quietly shut the door. She turned back to the redhead, who was looking at the pavement.

“Willow. . .”

The girl looked up at Tara. Tara smiled and stretched out her arms. “Come here, sweetie.”

Willow accepted the hug. She loved the way Tara’s arms felt around her neck, and she loved the way her own arms felt wrapped around the blonde’s waist. Tara smelled of chlorine and vanilla; Willow inhaled deeply, logging the blonde’s scent in her memory. She ran her hands up and down the smooth expanse of Tara’s waist and back, committing to memory the feel of Tara beneath her fingertips. Willow eventually pulled back and rested her forehead upon Tara’s. “Will I see you in a few months?” Willow asked.

Tara gave her a soft kiss on the lips and her trademark lop-sided grin. “Guess you’ll have to wait and see. . .”

She gave the redhead another kiss and got into her car. She cranked it, and gave Willow one last wave before driving off.

Willow stood in the parking lot until she was sure Tara had made it back to her apartment. She began a slow walk back to her room.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow, Buffy and Faith were waiting for their plane to start boarding. It was just after 8:00 in the morning, and all three women had a rough time getting up that morning. Willow had the roughest time. She knew as soon as she got on that plane, it might be the last time she would be seeing Tara. And it broke her heart.

“You okay over there, Red?” Faith asked.

Willow gave her a sad smile. “Yeah, I’m alright.”

Faith gave her a pat on the shoulder. “You’ll see her again. There’s no way she ain’t coming to Sunny D to see ya.”

“I hope so, guys. . .I hope so.”

Buffy looked up as she saw a flash of blonde speed toward them. She smiled as she recognized who it was. The small blur was heading straight for Willow. As Colter made contact, it knocked the wind out of the startled redhead, but she closed her arms around him anyway. “What are you doing here, buddy?”

He finally let go of her. “I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye to you last night ‘cause I was sleeping.”

Willow looked up to see Beck and Rachel walking up to their seats. She looked around to see if Tara was farther behind. “Sorry, Willow. She couldn’t make it. She couldn’t risk being late for work again.” Rachel reached into her pocket and pulled out an envelope. “But she did send me to give you this.” She handed the envelope to Willow and put her arm around Beck. “We really just wanted an excuse to come see you before you left,” Rachel said with a smile.

“Aw, thanks, guys. I’m gonna miss both of you.”

“Hey! What about me?!”

She pulled the boy into another hug. “I’m going to miss you most of all!”

“And Mommy, too?” he whispered in her ear, not letting go.

“Yes, sweetheart. And your Mommy, too.” She let go of the boy as she felt tears build up in her eyes. “You guys better head back, we’re going to start boarding here in a little while.”

Beck shook her head. “We’re not leaving ‘til we see you up in the sky. Those were our exact instructions.”

Colter nodded. “Yeah, and I’m supposed to make sure you don’t open that envelope until you get into the sky.”

Willow looked at Rachel with a smile. “Well, what were your instructions?”

Rachel shrugged. “I was instructed to drive here. She gave all the hard stuff to them.”

The group shared a laugh as the flight to California was called to board. “Well, that’s us, guys,” Willow said as she stood up. She went over to Beck and Rachel to give them a hug. “Bye, guys. Thanks for coming to see us away.”

“You’re welcome, Willow. Take care of yourself, okay?” Rachel said as she squeezed the girl one more time before letting go.

Willow smiled at the three of them. “I will, guys. Have fun.”

They waved at her as she walked toward the gate with her boarding pass, Buffy and Faith waiting for her. She turned around once more before turning the corner in the long hallway leading to their plane.

She looked at Colter as he waved goodbye to her. She gave him a smile and a wave back and disappeared.

Colter looked up to Rachel with tears in his eyes. “Don’t tell Mom I cried.”

Rachel pulled the boy into a hug. “I won’t, buddy. Don’t worry.”

Beck took hold of Colter and Rachel’s hands. “Come on, guys. Let’s head back to town.”

They all glanced once more at the gate Willow went through, and turned to walk back to the car.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow settled into her seat on the plane. She took a deep breath and wiped her eyes, still wet from the tears she’d held back. She took out the envelope that Tara had given her. She saw her name written on the outside of it in flowing cursive.

She opened the envelope and took out a letter. As she read it, tears fell down her face.

Dear Willow,
In my whole life, I’ve never met a woman who looks at me the way you do. I miss you already. . .And this is really hard for me, but I’m giving you the check back. I can’t take this money from you. It’s too much. I appreciate what you did for me and my son, and yesterday was one of the happiest days I’ve had in a long time. You do make me smile, Willow. And you make me happy. . .and you make me feel sexy. You make me feel safe. And most importantly, you make my son feel safe. He’s never taken so quickly to anyone who’s not family. He told me that he wasn’t going to cry when you left, but I know he did. He’s a sensitive boy, and he really likes you. I don’t know if you know this, but he kept your shirt (I hope it wasn’t an important shirt). It was still clutched in his hand when I woke him up this morning. I’m sorry that I couldn’t be there. . .I wanted to be.

Willow, I miss you. Never doubt that. And Colter misses you. Please call us when you get back home. We’d like to know you made it home safely.

Until we meet again. . .
Tara

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you liked it. . .The epilogue will be up hopefully sometime tomorrow night. Please don't hate me if it isn't. . .Thanks for reading, guys!

Post subject: Re: UPDATE, 6/30 Chapter 11B Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:07 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really liked their picnic... I truly hope that Tara and Colter very soon surprise Willow by appearing behind her door...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:42 am 
3. Flaming O

AWWWW. :pinky :pinky

Amen, you had update.. :pray

I love this chapter, but I never :cry so much like today..

:sheep I will count the minutes for you update tomorrow.

:sob I can't belive tomorrow will be last update.

I'll miss you angie. I love your story.. :blush

Until tomorrow :kgeek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:46 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Very sweet story, looking forward to the epilogue.

Funny I just got back from Disney Land and now I won't think of the parade and Cinderella the same and the pictures definitely wouldn't do Tara justice. lol

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:08 pm 
5. Willowhand

Nicely done! Enjoyed it as much the second time, as the first! I'd be happy to beta for you anytime - keep up the great work!

It was my pleasure!

FIRESIGN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

I really loved this fiction. You did a great job and you were correct the smut was not needed. I can't wait to read the epilogue and I will look forward to all of the other fictions that you write.

Thank you for your creativity.

Sincerely Cody

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next