The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: COMPLETE!, 7/1 EPILOGUE Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
FIRESIGN: Thank you so much for your help. . .I can't say it enough. :) I went ahead and posted the epilogue (Thanks for the warning, by the way.) I hope you like it. :)

Codyteddyh: Thank you so much for the accolades. It's always great to hear that there's people out there who really enjoy my story. So thanks. :) and I hope you like the new fic that should be making its way to the KB in a few days...It's called Morning Glory and it's a little different than this one. . .Not so much happiness. But I hope you like it. And thanks again. :)

Zampsa1975: I hope you like the way I combined their lives from different coasts. . .Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the story. :)

rhh21: Sisters are pretty much only good for arguing with anyway LOL. I'm glad you loved the update and I hope you enjoy this, too. :)

crushdisaster1104: I'm glad you've enjoyed the story. :) And I hope like the Epilogue, too. Thanks for reading!

Alex_Vixen: I'm glad you liked it! And yes, there will be a sequel, but it won't be for a while. I'm going to actually think it thru and not just fly by the seat of my very loose pants, LOL. Hope you enjoy the Epilogue!

love_2003: I hope Tara takes her up on the offer, too. :) Enjoy the epilogue and thanks for keeping up with my story. . .I know it's been tough with the randomness of updates...But I'm hoping to do better in the future. Enjoy!!

taysla: I didn't mean to make you cry. . .And I'm not going anywhere, the sequel is gonna be out in a couple months and I'm working on a new fic now called Morning Glory. You should check it out! Thanks for reading, luv. :)

vampyregurl73: Thank you very much for saying my story is sweet. . .I think I've "sweeted" myself out though. LOL. My next fic won't be so happy, but as always Tara and Willow make anything worth it. :) And I totally understand about the parade...That SpectroMagic night parade inspired this whole story. And when I go back in a few months, I'm probably gonna have the same problem, LOL.

Title: Wishes Do Come True

Author: angieb86 b.k.a. Angela

Feedback: Please Do. I know I need it. It's been a long while since I've posted anything anywhere.

Spoilers: None.

Setting: AU. Willow and Tara meet in the most magical place on earth...They get to know each other with the help of some new friends and some old ones, too.

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: Please don't sue me ME. I'm a broke college student.

Notes: This is the end of the road for Wishes. . . I hope you enjoyed reading this first COMPLETED child of mine. I actually finished the whole thing and my computer didn't explode! (knock on wood). Hope you guys enjoy the epilogue! Here it is. . .

EPILOGUE

Tara got off the plane at the Sunnydale airport. Home sweet home. . . It was the beginning of July, and she had done a massive switcheroo with another co-worker to get the holiday off. She looked around for a second and grabbed her luggage, shuffling to the exit. It was an extremely difficult task to pack one suitcase for a whole week. But she did it, and she was proud.

She spotted a cab and walked toward it. She got into it and pulled a small piece of paper from her pocket. She looked at it, even though she already had the address memorized. “1630 Revello Drive, please.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow had woken up late again. She was going to be late for another boring work meeting. She shot out of the bed and brushed her teeth. I’m so glad I have the rest of this week off. . .I’m tired of looking at that wretched building! She quickly changed into something comfortable and went downstairs. She saw Dawn sitting on the couch watching television.

“Morning, Dawnie.”

Dawn looked at the redhead. “Morning, Will. Running late again?” She asked with a smile.

“That’s how I roll.” She picked up her car keys and her purse and shot toward the door. “Hopefully, this meeting won’t last too long. You want to hit up IHOP when I get back?”

Dawn nodded. “Sounds like the best plan of the morning. Do I need to wake up Buffy and Faith?”

“Nah. . .Let ‘em sleep. It’ll just be me and you. See you!”

“Bye, Willow.” She turned her attention back to the early morning cartoons on the television.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Tara’s cab pulled up to the house. She paid the fare and got out. Tara took a second to breathe in the crisp California air. The air was a lot fresher and less humid than the air in the South. She enjoyed it for a few more moments.

She walked up to the beautiful house and rang the doorbell. She heard an immense amount of shuffling on the inside, then a voice rang out from somewhere. “Coming!”

The door flew open and Tara saw a young girl with long dark hair and blue eyes. The girl looked at the blonde on the other side of the door. She took in the long blonde hair and the startling blue eyes, and a huge smile appeared on her face. “You have got to be Tara. Am I right or am I right?”

“Y-You’re right,” the blonde said with a lopsided grin.

“Well, come on in. Willow’s not here, she had an early morning meeting at work. She should be back soon though. Buffy and Faith are still asleep; they never get out of bed until after 10. I’m Dawn, by the way. Sorry for the late introduction. Kinda spacey. It is Saturday morning after all.” She said with a laugh.

“Hi Dawn, it’s n-nice to meet you.”

“You, too,” she said with a smile at the quiet girl standing across from her in foyer. “So. . .have a seat. Are you thirsty? Or hungry? Or both? I could make you something if you want?”

Tara smiled and shook her head. “No t-thanks, I’m fine. But have you eaten yet?”

“Nope. I was gonna wait ‘til Will got back. We’re going to hit up the international house of something.. .”

Tara laughed. “Maybe I could make you breakfast. . .My treat f-for being so nice to me even though you just met me?”

“I kinda feel like I know you already. Willow does nothing but talk about you anyway, since they came back from Florida, and that’s been almost four months. How’s your family? Oh! And little Colter?”

Tara smiled. She still talks about me. . . “Everyone’s fine. And Colter’s great. H-He’s going to be starting the second grade this year.”

“Aww, how cute!” Dawn squealed.

A creak of the staircase caused both girls to look up. Faith was dragging herself down the stairs, muttering under her breath. “Dawn, why in the hell are you squealing down here so early in the morning? The fuckin’ fairy godmother better be down here if you’re makin’ all this noise before 8. . .”

She finally reached the bottom stair and walked into the living room to see Dawn and Tara sitting on the couch. A smile came to her lips. “Well, I wasn’t too far off. . .”

Tara smiled. “No, you weren’t. Except I’m not as rotund. . .”

“And you’re not Whitney Houston, either,” Dawn added cheekily.

They both looked at her. Her smile faltered and she sighed. “One day, you’ll get it.”

Faith walked over to Tara. “Come on, T. I think a hug is in order.”

Tara stood and hugged the girl. “How have you been, Faith?”

“I’ve been great. Life is good. How’s Lil’ T doing?”

“He’s doing just fine. Going to the second grade and he’s growing out of everything I buy him,” Tara said with a laugh.

“I bet he’s still a cutie, though.”

“He is, and he’s getting so tall. I thought growth spurts came later in life. In the past 4 months, he‘s grown almost 5 inches. I can’t barely pick him up anymore.”

“Aww, Mama’s gettin’ misty-eyed over here,” Faith said.

“I can’t help it, that’s my baby.”

Dawn spoke up. “Come on, Faith, giver her a break. She’s barely been here for 10 minutes.”

Tara smiled. “It’s okay. How about some breakfast?”

“Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about. I’ve heard what Red says about your pancakes. Let’s get this show on the road.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tara stood in front of the stove in the kitchen, watching Faith devour the first batch of pancakes. Dawn rolled her eyes and looked at Tara. “I guess this means I’m going to have to wait for the next batch. Faith, you’re such a pig.”

“Hey, at least I’m a pig about to be stuffed with pancakes. Blondie, these pancakes are the kick!”

Tara laughed. “Thank you, Faith.”

They all turned as a half-asleep Buffy stumbled into the kitchen. She walked up to Faith and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “I don’t know what’s going on this morning,” she mumbled, “but there is an ethereal smell of heavenly pancakes and coffee filling this house. And I know none of us cook, so what gives?”

Dawn pointed to Tara. Buffy grunted. “I must be dreaming. . .Since when do we have Princesses cooking us breakfast in the morning? Does this mean that Angelina Jolie and Megan Fox are in the shower? Together?”

“Keep dreamin’, babe. Blondie’s here, she came to see Red.”

“And to make us breakfast,” Dawn said.

“So. . .there really are pancakes and coffee?” Buffy asked, a hopeful sleepy look on her face.

“Yes, babe.”

Buffy shot across the kitchen and enveloped Tara in a big bear hug. “Tara, you’re an angel! I was so tired of eating peanut butter and banana quesadillas. . .”

“Hey!” Dawn shouted.

“Please tell me you’re going to be staying with us. . .”

Tara shrugged. “I guess that would be up to Willow. I haven’t talked to her in a few weeks. I had to take up a LOT of Princess time to get the money to come here. And I’m almost a month past my initial vacation time. She probably thinks I’m ignoring her or something.”

“She’s actually been pretty busy herself the past few weeks,” Dawn said. “She’s been getting caught up at work so she could have the holiday week off.”

“She’s off this week, too?”

Dawn smiled. “She sure is. Her vacation starts after this meeting today.”

As if on cue, they heard the front door open and Willow enter. “Dawnie, I’m back! It smells great in here. . .definitely not the horrific smell of hot peanut butter and bananas. What are ya cookin’?” She finally stepped into the kitchen. “Wow! Buffy and Faith are up before 10 on a Saturday. . .what’s the occasion?”

She finally looked at the extra person in the kitchen. “Morning, An-”

She froze as her eyes fell upon Tara, her hair glistening as the morning sun shone upon it through the window. She wore than beautiful half-grin that Willow had dreamed about the past four months.

“Hiya, stranger.” Tara said as she leaned against the stove.

“Hiya back.” Willow said with a brilliant smile as she took a step toward Tara. “I missed you.”

“And I missed you. . .More than you know.” Tara took the initiative to close the distance between them, wrapping her arms around the petite redhead and running her fingers through her bright red hair. A bright smile appeared on the redhead’s face as she felt Tara in her arms. “How are you? Where have you been? What happened?”

Tara pulled back. “All valid questions. And all will be answered after breakfast,” she said with a smile.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The four girls sat in the living room, stuffed to the brim with pancakes and coffee.

Buffy groaned, a satisfied smile on her lips. “I hope the next week is filled with Tara for breakfast. . .”

They all gave her a look. “I meant Tara making breakfast for us.”

Willow glared at Buffy. “That better be what you meant.”

They heard someone ring the doorbell and followed with a knock. Buffy jumped up to answer. “Yay! A visitor! Save me from the Glare Witch!”

She made it to the door and pulled it open. She looked momentarily confused until she realized who it was. Then she smiled. “Hi, there. Long time, no see. How’s it goin’?

Colter put his finger up to his mouth. He turned to a car parked in the driveway and waved at them. They waved back and drove away.

He held a piece of paper up for Buffy to read. She nodded. “Hey, Willow! I think it’s for you!”

She heard the redhead get up from the couch and make her way to the door. “Who is it?”

Buffy moved away from the door so that Willow could look out onto the porch. She almost burst into tears as she looked at Colter. She immediately pulled the boy into a hug. “Look at you! You’ve gotten so tall! Okay, tears now,” she said as she wiped her face. She looked down at the boy again, the blush rising in his cheeks. She laughed. “Gods, I missed seeing that, too. . .Come on in, buddy. Your mom’s in the living room.”

She grabbed Colter by the hand and led him into the living room. He immediately went to his mother and gave her a hug and a kiss. “Hey, Mom.”

Tara grinned at the boy. “Hi, baby. Did Grandma find the house okay?”

Colter nodded. “Yep. She already left.”

“And did you get done with your project you were working on?”

Colter smiled and reached for his backpack. “I sure did. I finished it last night.” He unzipped his backpack and pulled out a T-shirt. He walked over to Willow and gave it to her. “Here, Willow. I made this for you,” he said another blush forming in his cheeks. “I hope you like it.”

Willow smiled and unfolded the T-shirt and smiled brightly when she saw it. It was a lime green T-shirt, and in bright blue letters across the front Colter had printed “SOLITAIRE EXTRAORDINAIRE”. Underneath the letters were hand-painted face cards, with the queen of hearts with red hair. Willow beamed. “It’s perfect, buddy. Thank you.”

She pulled him into another hug. He pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her neck. “I missed you a lot, Willow.”

Willow couldn’t hold back the fresh flood of tears any longer. “I missed you, too. So much. . .”

They broke apart and looked at the rest of the people in the room. There were tears in everyone’s eyes. But Faith was the first one to wipe them away. “I think a celebration is in order. It’s Saturday and no one has to work, it’s a holiday, and with holidays come cookouts and beer. But not for you, little man.”

He smiled at Faith and she returned it. “So, T, would you like to accompany me to the grocery store? You’re the cook, after all. I just know how to grill.”

Tara nodded and stood up. “Sure, I don’t mind.” She turned to Colter. “Are you going to be okay staying here while I go to the store, baby?”

Colter turned to look up at Willow. “I’ll be fine, Mommy,” he said with a smile.

++++++++++++++++++++++

A few hours later, a full shindig was happening in the backyard of the Casa de Summers. Xander and Anya joined the mix and so did a few of Willow’s friends from work, including her boss and friend, Rupert Giles.

Tara and Willow shared a chair outside on the patio, Tara perched on the redhead’s lap. Colter had found a playmate in Dawn and they ran around the yard playing with an old soccer ball. The rest of the group was scattered around the patio, anxiously waiting for the feast to begin. Faith stood up to go inside. “I’m going to get a fresh one. Anyone need one?”

Several hands went up and she laughed. Willow grabbed Tara by the hips. “Let me up, honey. I’m gonna go help Faith.” Tara nodded and let the redhead out of the chair before taking her place.

The two girls went into the kitchen. Faith went straight to the fridge and took out seven bottles of Bud Light. She popped one open for herself and handed another to Willow. She smiled at the redhead, which made Willow nervous. “Why are you looking and smiling at me like that?”

“Because you’re happy, Red. I don’t know if you’ve looked in the mirror at all today, but that cheesy ass grin on your face gives it away. I’m happy for you. It’s good to see you happy. And we can tell T and Lil’ T make you happy.” Faith held up her bottle. “To you and Blondie, Red. I see a lot of happiness in your future.” Willow smiled and clinked their bottles together. “To me and Tara.”

They finally made their way back out to the backyard. Faith gave Buffy, Giles and Anya their drinks and Willow gave Tara and Xander theirs. Tara stood up so Willow could sit down. As she settled back down onto Willow’s lap, she felt the redhead’s arms wrap around her waist. She sank deeper into Willow’s embrace until she felt her lips on her neck. “What are you doin’ there?”

Tara could feel the vibration of Willow’s laughter. It made her giggle, too. “What are you laughing about?” she asked as she looked back at the redhead.

Willow kissed her on the lips. “I’m just. . .happy.”

They shared a smile. “I’m glad you’re here, Tara. And I’m glad Colter is here, too. I missed you guys so much.”

“We’re here now. I’m here now. And I’m going to let you in a little secret.”

Willow smiled and got closer to Tara. “And what’s that?”

“We’re not going anywhere.”

Willow laughed in delight and put her hand on Tara’s cheek. “What are you saying, baby?”

“The reason I haven’t called you in a few weeks is because I was getting a transfer to Disneyland right here in California. I’ve been working my ass off for the past few weeks to get the money to come here. All the paperwork was finalized a few days ago, and come next week, I will be the new Cinderella at the Disneyland Park in Anaheim,” she finished with a smile.

Willow couldn’t even pretend to hold back the tears. “So. . .you’re going to be closer to me now?”

Tara leaned down and kissed the redhead. “I haven’t wanted to be anywhere else. . .”

“Can I spill it now?”

Tara laughed. “Spill away, sweetie.”

Willow cleared her throat. “Hey, guys. I have an announcement.”

She smiled at Tara. “Tara and Colter are moving to California. You are looking at the new Cinderella of Anaheim’s Disneyland theme park. And the most the most beautiful woman I’ve ever met.”

Tara blushed as she heard everyone “aww” at them. “So I want to raise a toast. . .to Tara’s new job and home, to a new life here in California, and to the bright future I hope she wants to share with me,” she ended with a smile.

She looked up into Tara’s shining blue eyes. “So. . .do you want to maybe. . .go steady or something?” Willow asked with that impish grin that made Tara’s heart melt.

She leaned down and gave the redhead the kiss of a lifetime. When she pulled away, Willow was red in the face and out of breath. She smiled down at Willow, that half-grin making Willow’s stomach do somersaults. “Does that answer your question, Will?”

“Actually. . .it kinda raises a few more. . .” She said with a sexy grin.

“Well. . .” Tara stood up and took the redhead’s beer from her hand and gulped it down. “I guess you’ll get the answer to those questions tonight. . .”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And DONE!!! Thanks for reading you guys. : ) I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as enjoyed making it up with every post! LOL Look for the sequel in a few months. . .I’m actually going to try to pre-write that one before I start posting chapters all willy-nilly, and be looking for my new shorter fic called Morning Glory. The first chapter of it should be up in the next few days. Thanks again for reading guys!

Post subject: Re: COMPLETE, 7/1 EPILOGUE Fic: Wishes Do Come True
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:03 am 
3. Flaming O

:pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH..... :wave

I love this story and You know that... :clap :clap

Thank you so much for this story...:party

I will look foward to read the sequel..... :kgeek

Until then..

:party

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:45 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Extra big yay for Tara and Colter moving to California...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:46 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

:cry :cry *pouts* I dont want this story to be over..... *whines* I WANT MORE!!!!!!!

The picnic and the scene by the pool was so amazing...and dont worry, angie, it was perfect without the smut.

And WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! for Tara and Colter moving to California!!!!!!!!! *does happy dance* and I SOOO want the sequel soon. What you say?? Let's make a deal... if you post the sequel to this one soon, I'll start writing SNS sequel...I already have it thought out in my head.... *smirk*

This was such a wonderful story.... *pouts* I dont want it to end....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

SO SAD THAT THIS FANTASTIC STORY IS OVER :sob , BUT I TOTALLY LOVED THE WAY ENDED :love. THIS WAS A GREAT STORY 4 UR 1ST TIME OUT, I HOPE I DO NEARLY AS WELL ON MY 1ST FIC :pray. CANT WAIT 4 UR NXT STORY, IM SURE IT'LL ROCK :party .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 pm 
5. Willowhand

Great job! I think I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait for the sequel! So get that writer's cap on and get down to business! I'll be waiting...

Have a great weekend!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride :kgeek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Loved how you ended the story. I was wondering how you were going to get Tara and Colter to California. Congratulations on finishing your first story.
Looking forward to reading your next story.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:00 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Awwwww! There really isnt a better word the sweet for this story. I like that you gave Tara another dimension with Colter, and how he came to be isn't one I have seen before but in the real world one that would have brought a whole mess of pain with it and of course Tara handling it with her trademark compassion and strength was inevitable.

All in all good show! I look forward to more stories.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:10 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Okay, I can't believe I let so many chapters of this slide before I caught up!

What a fantastic story. It was just amazing.

So cute and sweet and I loved, loved, loved the ending!

Quote:
So. . .do you want to maybe. . .go steady or something?” Willow asked with that impish grin that made Tara’s heart melt.

I loved that, made me :rofl and made my heart melt just like Tara's!!

I hear there's a possible sequel in the works, I wait with bated breath for it to be posted!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 am 
3. Flaming O

I've read this fic at Through The Looking Glass many times, and was always dismayed that it was incomplete. Congrats on the huge achievement of finishing it, especially all these years later. Very very big deal, and you've done it so nicely.

I very much enjoy your Tara here, a princess indeed. The addition of a son is interesting, and I like what it's brought to the W/T dynamic.

My only qualm is that there is so much to explore in this world. I wish your fic was longer, I think you could have had some fun dragging more of this out.

All in all, congrats. It's well done.

As always, M.

There's some more of my stuff over here: http://bonmot507.livejournal.com/

viewtopic.php?t=4929

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:18 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey there, guys!

Just wanted to tell you that the sequel to Wishes, Fairytales are Forever, will start up next Monday!

The title is still a work in progress...So it might be called something else by Monday.

And here's what I forgot to do after I finished this story: FEEDBACK!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

taysla wrote:
I love this story and You know that...

I'm glad that you enjoyed Wishes...and I really hope you enjoy the sequel, too!

Quote:
Thank you so much for this story...

You are more than welcome...And I'm glad that you liked it so much to thank me.

Zampsa1975 wrote:
Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Extra big yay for Tara and Colter moving to California...

Yay for California!! I've heard it's a beautiful place...Wish I could go for a visit! Hope you stay tuned for the sequel!

Alex_Vixen wrote:
:cry *pouts* I dont want this story to be over..... *whines* I WANT MORE!!!!!!!

Your "MORE is going to be here soon! And I really hope you enjoy it, girly!!

Quote:
The picnic and the scene by the pool was so amazing...and dont worry, angie, it was perfect without the smut.

I'm glad you thought it was perfect...I had a near brain meltdown trying to fit that sex scene into it, but it really just wasn't meant to be. But I'm still glad it turned out okay.

Quote:
And WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! for Tara and Colter moving to California!!!!!!!!! *does happy dance*

Yes they are! But will they be there forever??? Hmmm....

crushdisaster1104 wrote:
SO SAD THAT THIS FANTASTIC STORY IS OVER , BUT I TOTALLY LOVED THE WAY ENDED . THIS WAS A GREAT STORY 4 UR 1ST TIME OUT, I HOPE I DO NEARLY AS WELL ON MY 1ST FIC . CANT WAIT 4 UR NXT STORY, IM SURE IT'LL ROCK .

I'm sure you're gonna do excellent on your story...When are you gonna start postin' it??! I look forward to it...and I hope you enjoy the sequel.

FIRESIGN wrote:
Great job! I think I speak for everyone when I say we can't wait for the sequel! So get that writer's cap on and get down to business! I'll be waiting...

Thank you so much! And this sequel wouldn't even be happening if it weren't for you...I can't begin to thank you enough for all of your help and direction... So thank you again.

love_2003 wrote:
Loved how you ended the story. I was wondering how you were going to get Tara and Colter to California. Congratulations on finishing your first story.
Looking forward to reading your next story.

Thank you very much!! I hope you're enjoying Morning Glory, and I really hope you enjoy the sequel...It's hopefully going to be a bit longer than Wishes, and hopefully just as entertaining.

vampyregurl73 wrote:
Awwwww! There really isnt a better word the sweet for this story. I like that you gave Tara another dimension with Colter, and how he came to be isn't one I have seen before but in the real world one that would have brought a whole mess of pain with it and of course Tara handling it with her trademark compassion and strength was inevitable.

All in all good show! I look forward to more stories.

I'm really glad that you liked it! And you're right...No magical pregnancies in this story...even though, I'm pretty sure the second Jesus is going to be birthed by a lesbian...Only cuz I know God is a funny lady. Joking aside, though, I wanted this story to have some sort of realism. I wanted the fluffy cute Willow and Tara moments, but I wanted it to have some elements of real life shit. And I always figure that Tara would handle real life, bad real life with that "subtle grace with the heart of a lioness" that her character in Buffy has. If Tara were a real person, I truly believe that she would be extraordinary at pulling through hard times. And raising a child is hard enough, as I'm sure most people know. But Tara lucked out and got the cutest, most well-behaved, most adorable kid I could dream up...because she totally deserved it. Okay, I think I'm done rambling on about....whatever it is that I've been rambling about. I really hope that you enjoy the sequel to Wishes, and I really hope that you understand what I just typed, LOL.

Laragh wrote:
Okay, I can't believe I let so many chapters of this slide before I caught up!

It's okay...I know you were busy writing the wonderfulness that is Hacker Confidential.

Quote:
What a fantastic story. It was just amazing.

So cute and sweet and I loved, loved, loved the ending!

I'm uber glad that you think my story was fantastic and amazing. Coming from you, that is quite the compliment.

Quote:
I loved that, made me and made my heart melt just like Tara's!!

Willow says the darndest things! And she's so darn cute when she does it...

I hope you enjoy the sequel...The first chapter should be up on next Monday!

chance wrote:
I've read this fic at Through The Looking Glass many times, and was always dismayed that it was incomplete. Congrats on the huge achievement of finishing it, especially all these years later. Very very big deal, and you've done it so nicely.

I very much enjoy your Tara here, a princess indeed. The addition of a son is interesting, and I like what it's brought to the W/T dynamic.

My only qualm is that there is so much to explore in this world. I wish your fic was longer, I think you could have had some fun dragging more of this out.

All in all, congrats. It's well done.

Thank you very much! It was a fun time writing this story, and I am extremely glad that I get to write the sequel now...So I hope that settles your qualm with me! Thanks again for reading!!

Last edited by angieb86 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:44 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Oh my god, I absolutely LOVED this fic. And there's a sequel? Thank goodness! I'm going to go hunt it down right now! This was so sweet, and lovely, and just really well done. Little T is adorable!!

Great writing!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Thanks for finishing this lovely fic. I read the first chapters a while ago on Through the looking glass and looked for an update which never came :) Just now I detected it here on the kittenboard. And finished it was. Nice.

I did love this story even if I have no clue about the magic of Disneyland. Never crossed my mind to visit for example Disneyland Paris (it's the nearest one for me). But you made it visible for me. Even if I still would never visit it. There might be no Tara-Cinderella.

And sure Tara fits as Cinderella. Wasn't indeed the role created for her? ;) Thanks again and wonderful ending. So, happily ever after?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:20 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 8
New to the archive. You can leave feedback!

Kisses and Gay Love
"I like my buttons, curvy." - Willow, Neverland, by Easiersaid

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:47 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Angela
I just came across this in the archive and read in one go. I loved it so much it was sweet and beautifully written with a perfect ending.
Thanks
Kim

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6