The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 28/5/010)
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:31 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Fantastic chapter with big moves ahead for the gang. I loved the scene with Dawn talking to Faith, she is written so much more maturely here than she was on t.v. And Tara wanting to be just a Rosenberg as opposed to a Rosenberg-Maclay as most people put them as a married couple is such a turn of genius. This is another excellent chapter in a story that just gets better and better. I'll be sad when it's finished

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:43 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

hey honey, what´s up? I really liked this chapter, found it very nice to Tara want to take Willow´s surname (though I adore the surname 'Maclay,' I think it's really cute). I´m happy with your good news and I can´t wait for the twins!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:48 am 
3. Flaming O

Wow there was a lot packed into that chapter...

I absolutely love and understand completely why Tara would want to have Willow's last name. I always thought it would be more fitting than having a combination of their two names. Amber continues to impress me with her maturity :) She's such a good kid, and so understanding. Her moms are lucky! I am also very happy that they are going back to England to live :) It's too bad we didn't get a wedding scene, but there is no mistaking how much these women love each other!

On the Faith and Dawn stuff, all I can say is YAY! Yay for Dawn toughing out that fight, and YAYAY for hot make-up sex :pinky

This chapter was awesome! Thanks for this story :)

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:55 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

This chapter was cute, I don't know why you think it was a crap.
It's nice that Tara will change her last name. And yay for Faith being able to talk about her feelings!
Please, more! :peace

Last edited by abarda on Sat May 29, 2010 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:39 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I thought this was a great update. Glad to see that Faith is learning that being in a relationship means actually sharing your feelings and that Dawn is there to help her out. Amber is going to be a great big sister and happy to see that Tara will take Willow's last name.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:41 pm 
3. Flaming O

I loved this chapter, not crap at all.I agree i like the name Mclay but its sooo sweet that Tara wants to change her name and have the twins have Willows surname.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:26 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Hey give yourself some slack, Alex, I really enjoyed this chapter!!

I think it's great they're moving back to England, and Amber is the cutest/most awesome/all round great kid ever. I really hope I have a daughter like that some day.

Can't wait for the twins to be born, two more little Rosenbergs!

PS, I agree with the general consensus here, I think Maclay is an awesome name but I love that Tara is becoming a Rosenberg!

Gonna be sad when this ends! Looking forward to Soulmates though!!

Can't wait for the next update!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:39 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great two update-y goodness... Good that Dawn and Faith made up... Big yay for Tara & Willow mariage... I hope Dawn & Faith can visit Willow, Tara, Amber & Twins often when they move to London...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:45 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update. So much to come and I'm sure you will do a great job at it.

Cody

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Sorry for the late response we have been moving I love this chapter and I am glad Tara wants to change her name. :party

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:25 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Sorry, I'm late, though, nice chapter, no need to feel bad about it :) It's getting really interesting, i'm looking forward to the last one ^^.

Thumbs up ! ;-)

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:27 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Very nice! Very strong start and I like the way you are not only developing your characters but also filling in the back story that got you to that point. Can't wait to read more!

Heather

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 pm 
8. Vixen

Keep it up! Story's coming along very nicely, very fun to read! :pride

Heather aka vampyregurl73

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
The chapter was not bad. I really liked the Faith/Dawn part and Tara talking about how she wanted the Rosenberg surname. Looking forward to seeing your conclusion.
Mom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Here is CHapter 23, the one you've been waiting for!! I know, it took me a while but I think you're gonna LOVE it!! Im truly happy with the result of this chapter....

And I know I said this was the last one...but Im gonna write an Epilogue.. it will be short (I'll have it in a couple of days) but I think Epilogues are the best way to end a story....

I wont keep you waiting anymore....here is the chapter....

CHAPTER 23- Christmas

Christmas night had arrived. The house was fully decorated and everyone was excited.

Xander, Gabrielle and their baby-boy Jesse had arrived that afternoon. Amber was so excited to see her new cousin! She followed her aunt Gaby everywhere so she could help her with everything the baby needed.
Both Faith and Dawn were spending as much time as they could with Willow, Tara and Amber, although they still had a long while to be together before the Wiccans and their daughter moved to England.

“Amber, Xander, stop playing video games and go wash your hands. Dinner will be ready in ten minutes” Willow said as she entered the living room where her daughter and her best friend were playing video games. Apparently Amber was winning…

“But mom!”

“Will!”

“I’m beating uncle Xander!” Amber said, not looking away from the TV. She drove like an expert.

“In your dreams, kiddo!” Xander said trying to make his car beat Amber’s.
Willow laughed and shook her head.

“Go wash your hands, guys, dinner will be ready in ten” Willow said and went back to the kitchen.

At first the idea was that Faith and Dawn would take care of Christmas dinner but in the end, Willow and Tara decided to help them.

Tara was smashing the potatoes, a task a bit difficult because of her big belly. She was making her special recipe (little cubes of mozzarella cheese mixed with the smash potatoes) while Dawn made the salad and Faith was making sure the meatloaf was almost ready.

Gabrielle was in the kitchen as well, sitting in one of the stools by the island. She had a blanket wrapped around her shoulder and arm to block the view so nobody could see she was breast feeding Jesse.

“So, what else needs to be done, guys?” Willow asked.

“Could you take the drinks from the fridge and take it to the dining room, Red?” Faith said.

“Sure” Willow walked past Gabrielle, smiling at the sigh that was so familiar. She remembered when Amber was a baby. Of course her situation back then wasn’t as good as Gabrielle’s was but the joy of motherhood was almost the same.

“Red!”

Willow snapped out of her reverie of thoughts and looked at her friend, who had was silver tray with delicious looking meatloaf in her hands.

“What the hell’s wrong with ya, Red?” Faith asked before leaving the kitchen.

“Are you okay, honey?” Tara looked at hr worried.

“Oh yeah, I’m okay. I was just…remembering when Amber was a baby” Willow said as she did what she was asked to do and got the drinks from the fridge.

“Got a bit nostalgic there, Will?” Dawn was next to leave the kitchen with one of the bowls of salad she had prepared.

“No, I was just remembering, that’s all” Willow placed the drinks on the island-counter and counted the glasses she had placed there before.

“You’re not getting the baby-fever, are you, Will? The twins aren't even born” Dawn teased. She has returned for the other bowl of salad.

“No way. The twins, Amber and Tara are enough and sometimes more than I can handle” Willow joked and the group of friends shared a laugh.

Gabrielle too Jesse to his baby stroller, that had been placed by the dinner table, and returned to the kitchen to take the glasses.

“Hey baby, you’re okay there?” Willow asked Tara, who was still with the smash potatoes.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Go” Willow frowned and waited until Gabrielle left the room.

“Okay, when you speak like that it means that you’re not okay. What’s wrong?”

“The children and I are a bother to you?” The blonde snapped, still not facing her wife.

“What? No, why do you say that? ‘Cause of that stupid joke? Baby, it was just a joke” Willow hurried to her wife’s side and spun her around. There were tears in Tara’s eyes. “Oh baby, no…How can you think that? I love you! You and our children are the most important thing to me”

“Really?” Willow brought up her hands and wiped away the tears in her wife’s face.

“Really. I love you, more than anything. Why would you think that?” Willow asked.

“Oh I don’t know! Maybe because I’m fat as a whale, my back hurts, my feet hurt, hell, I can’t even see my feet, my hormones are driving me insane, we haven’t made love in three days and I’m about to burst. Don’t you want me anymore! No, of course not. Who would want to touch a whale-”

“Shut up!” Willow snapped. The redhead softened her expression and took her wife’s head between her hands. “Now, listen to me, Tara Rosenberg. First, you are NOT fat, you do NOT look like a whale. You look like a beautiful pregnant woman, nothing else. Baby, you’re gonna have twins, of course your belly is a bit bigger than the rest. And I told you, you don’t have to do it all. You need to rest. We haven’t made love in three days because you’ve been complaining about how your back hurts and that it makes you uncomfortable. And how can you think I don’t want you anymore? Baby, can’t you feel it? You drive me crazy! Every time I see you I want you more and more…” The redhead leaned in to kiss her wife’s full lips. “You’re my Goddess Tara, don’t you remember?”

“You still want me, then?”

“You doubt it?” Willow pulled her wife into a sweet kiss that quickly escalated to a more passionate one. The tip of Willow’s tongue caressed Tara’s bottom lip and the blonde parted her lips to allow her wife’s silky tongue to make contact with hers. “You believe me now?” The redhead asked after pulling apart, resting her forehead against Tara’s.

“I love you, Will” The now smiling blonde said. “I’m sorry I overreacted. The hormones are driving me insane”

“Don’t worry. I like to reassure you of my love for you” Willow whispered back and kissed her again. “And what you say if later when we go to bed, I show you how much I love you?” And Willow gave her a sexy smile.

“Oh you bet you will, honey” Tara gave her that lop-side grin that was only for Willow.

Willow sent through their connection.

“Guys, can you stop makin’ out for 10 minutes? We’re waitin’ for ya, y’know” Faith said leaning against the door frame.

The Wiccans pulled apart and blushed slightly.

“Sorry, Faith…We’ll…be right out in a minute” Willow said.

“I can’t believe you guys are moving” Xander said. “Now that we’re closer you’re gonna go away again”

They had moved to the living room after Willow and Tara had tucked Amber in. Gabrielle had the blanket around her shoulder and arm again, covering Jesse while she breast fed him. Xander was by her side, drinking his coffee.

Faith and Dawn were snuggled up in their favourite love-seat. The brunette was resting against her lover’s body and the Slayer’s arms were around her waist and her chin was on Dawn’s shoulder. They looked like they were lost in their own world, keeping eye contact and kissing from time to time and whispering.

Willow and Tara were in a similar position but lying down on their sides. Tara was lying on her side, her hair falling over her face and she was sleepy. Her head was resting back against her lover’s chest and she was loving the feel of Willow’s hand on belly, caressing her softly. Every touch full of love and devotion. The redhead was only half-paying attention to what her friend was saying, her eyes were on the beautiful blonde Goddess in her arms.

Willow thought.

Tara moved a little into her lover’s embrace and smiled slightly.

“I know, Xander. We’re gonna miss you guys” Willow finally said.

The blonde sent back.

Willow nuzzled her wife’s neck to indicate her that she was listening.

“Well, kiddos, we’re hittin’ the sack” Faith and Dawn stood up, yawning. “See ya guys in the morning”

“You’re going to bed already, guys? It’s early” Xander innocently said.

“Yeah…we had a lot to do today and I had to patrol…yeah” Faith gave him a fake yawn.

“And I’m tired as well, so…Good night” Dawn took her girlfriend’s hand and almost dragged her upstairs. Willow and Tara giggled.

“They still behave like teenagers?” Gabrielle asked.

“All the time” Both Willow and Tara said at the same time.

Tara sent back with a chuckle.

Upstairs in Faith’s and Dawn’s bedroom the younger members of the family were kissing softly in bed. They were wearing nothing but their jeans, which would soon have to come off anyway, and their arms were entwined around each other in a warm embrace.

“Honey, do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow night?” Dawn whispered resting her forehead against Faith’s.

“Always babe” Faith whispered back and kissed her girlfriend one more time. “Where are you taking me?”

“It’s going to be a surprise, so I won’t tell you”

“But we’ll end up in the beach, right?” Faith smirked to show she had no complains about ending up in the beach.

“If you want to” Dawn bit her bottom lip as Faith’s hand grabbed her hip to pull her closer.

“I think…” The Slayer began to kiss her girlfriend’s neck. “The beach is an awesome place…” She got to her girlfriend’s pulse point and sucked slightly, not enough to leave a mark. “To end up a date…” Faith propped herself on her elbow and looked down at her flushed lover. “Don’t you think, babe?” And one of her hands caressed her girlfriend’s stomach up until she reached her breast and her thumb began to stroke the already hard nipple.

“Yes…I agree…totally…” Dawn’s back arched a little as her lover grabbed her breast with her whole hand.

“I’m glad we agree, baby”

“Well, I’ll go put our baby in his bassinet” Gabrielle said and after Xander placed a sweet kiss on the top of his dark-hair son’s head she left the room and went upstairs. Willow and Tara watched him watch his wife go with his son and the dreamy look upon his face. Tara smiled and got a little more comfortable half on her back, resting against Willow and half on her side.

“Hey Xand-man” Willow said, smiling at her best friend. Xander too a moment and then looked at her. “Still looking like a love-struck-teen, huh?”

“Still, Willster…and I’m not the only one” Xander smiled at their comfortable positions and the Wiccans locked gazes.

“I know…” Willow whispered.

“And you know what, guys? I’m gonna hit the sack as well” Xander said as soon as his friends started to kiss in front of him. It had been a long time since he had understood that every look and every kiss shared by his friends were of adoration and love. And he couldn’t be happier…

Xander left before they even realized he had left. The Wiccans pulled apart, their eyes never broke contact as they rested their foreheads together and breathed in the other’s scent.

“I love you, baby” Willow whispered.

“I love you too, Will” Tara whispered back.

“Wanna go to bed, baby? Everyone left already” Willow gave her a little smirk.

“If you help me to get up…otherwise I don’t think I can do it on my own” Tara joked and giggled when Willow stood up and with a theatrical pose and gesture the redhead extended a hand for her to grab.

With some difficulties, a lot of giggles and some tickles, Willow and Tara got to their bedroom and started to kiss as soon as the door was closed.

The redhead had her hands running through her wife’s silky hair. Tara didn’t waste much time in taking her wife’s shirt off and try to coax her to take hers off. The blonde needed her lover and she needed her now…

“Take it easy, baby…we have all night…” Willow whispered, trying to make her wife to slow down. Since getting pregnant Tara hadn’t had much patience in the ‘let’s go slow’ department…

“But I don’t wanna go slow, Will…” Tara pleaded, making puppy-dog-eyes to her wife.

Willow pulled her wife’s hair out of her face and placed a sweet kiss on Tara’s lips while caressing with her thumbs Tara’s cheek bones. Then Willow slowly played with the hem of Tara’s blouse, a small smile always on her lips as she removed the piece of clothing. Tara bit her lip in anticipation when Willow knelt in front of her to pull down Tara’s skirt and panties. The redhead breathed in the sweet scent of her wife’s womanhood and felt tempted to bury her face between her legs right there but Willow willed herself to stand up again and stare at her now naked wife…

“You’re so beautiful, baby…” The redhead reached out to caress her wife’s belly with adoration. “I love you so much…”

“I love you too, Will…” Tara’s eyes filled with tears at hearing the love and adoration behind Willow’s words.

Willow simply smiled, took her wife’s hand and led her to bed.

“On my side” Tara responded to a question Willow hadn’t made and the redhead helped her. “You’re still wearing clothes” Tara said once she was lying down.

Willow smirked as she slowly began to unbutton her shirt, adding a soft movement to her hips and shoulders as she took off her shirt. The redhead’s hands caressed her own stomach as she reached down to opened her pants and pull them down along with her purple panties.

“You’re so beautiful, Will…” Tara breathed out mesmerized, burning her wife’s form into her memory just like she had done hundreds of times before.

Willow walked around the bed and crawled onto the bed to spoon her wife, instantly pressing her body into Tara’s while kissing her wife’s shoulder and neck and running her hand over Tara’s belly. The redhead used her free arm to hold herself up and Tara turned her head a little so their lips could meet for a sweet kiss.

“I love you so much, baby…” Willow whispered and then she traced a path of sweet kisses on her wife’s arm down to her hip, her butt and back up her spine until she reached her neck, where she placed more sweet kisses…

“Will…please, don’t tease me tonight…” Tara breathed out and put her hand over Willow’s, that was still caressing her belly, and pushed the hand downwards, trying to coax her to get to the place where she needed her the most.

Willow took the hint and she trailed her fingertips over Tara’s thigh. The
blonde opened her mouth to complain but gasped in anticipation when Willow encouraged her to bend her knee upwards so Willow had more access to her lover’s sex.

“You’re so wet, baby…” Willow whispered in Tara’s ear when her fingers came into contact with Tara’s liquid heat.

“Ooh yes…Will…don’t tease…please…” Tara panted between breaths. “Oh yes…right there…” Tara moaned as Willow’s fingers started to circle her clit and her entrance, forming an 8 figure on Tara’s sex.

“Baby…you’re so….wet and beautiful…” Willow breathed out, her breathing heavy with passion…

“You make me like this, honey. Mmmhmmm Will… I need you…inside
now…”
“Okay baby…”

Willow knew better than to make her wife to wait so she entered her now-over-sensitive sex slowly to make sure she didn’t hurt the blonde, who let out a long cry of ecstasy…

Tara’s hips bucked slowly against Willow’s hand. Willow lowered herself a little. She placed a soft kiss on Tara’s shoulder as she curled her fingertips so with every thrust of her fingertips hit Tara’s sweet spot…

“Goddess, honey, a little…yes! Holy Goddess… Sweet Willow!” The blonde’s back arched as much as it could while the waves of her orgasm hit her body and dragged her to an ocean of ecstasy…

“Will…that was amazing…” Tara whispered a few minutes later, when she could speak again.

Willow stopped kissing her wife’s big belly and looked up at her with a little smirk.

“Relax, baby, ‘cause I’m not done with ya yet” The redhead placed a few more kisses on her wife’s belly and down her thighs as she gently pushed Tara’s legs apart with her hands…

“Oh Goddess, Will” Tara gulped when Willow kissed her inner thighs. “Don’t tease, honey… Can’t take it…”

“What my baby wants…my baby gets”

And without wasting time Willow parted her wife’s lips with her finger and took a long slow lick of Tara’s wet sex, collecting all the juices she could.

“Oooh sweet Willow! I love Willow-tongue!” The horny blonde’s throaty voice cried out when Willow’s lips closed around her clit and started sucking. Tara’s head was thrown back and her hips bucked…

“Will…you keep getting better and better, honey” Tara said when she had recovered her breath.

Willow had pulled the sheet and the duvet on them. The redhead was cuddling her wife’s side, she had one leg over Tara’s and her hand was lazily tracing circles on Tara’s belly.

“Oh please. You don’t have to…oh wait, I liked this, keep feeding my ego” Willow joked, causing her wife to laugh.

Tara couldn’t help to yawn and Willow moved so they could be on their sides, facing each other.

“Go to sleep, baby. You must be tired” Willow whispered and brought up one hand to caress her wife’s cheek.

“I’m sorry…Y’know, that I didn’t do anything for you…” Tara said before yawning again.

“Showing you how much I want you makes me feel…satisfied, so I’m more than fine, baby. Now sleep, I love you”

“I love you too, honey” Tara said before drifting off to sleep.

“I love you as well, babies…we can’t wait for you to be here” Willow looked down at her wife’s belly although her sight was blocked by the
duvet.

“Mom! Mummy! Wake up! It’s Christmas! Mom! Mummy!”

Amber ran into the room and jumped onto her parents’ bed. She was careful though because her mom was pregnant and she didn’t want to hit her accidentally.

“Mom, mummy, wake up. It’s Christmas!” Amber whispered to her sleeping mommies.

“Baby girl, it’s still early…go back to sleep…” Willow murmured still sleepy.

“C’mon, mummy! It’s Christmas!” Amber kept whispering, trying to coax her mommies to get out of bed. This time Tara opened one eye to look at their daughter.

“Princess, go back to sleep…it’s early…” And the blonde closed her eye again.

“But it’s 9:30 already. And it’s Christmas and why are you naked?” Amber tilted her head to one side, trying to come up with a reason for her parent’s recent lack of clothes…

Both Willow and Tara’s eyes shot wide open at the revelation. They usually managed to slip something on before falling sleep but last night they had completely forgotten…

“Well, baby girl, we’re naked because…” Willow trailed off trying to think a reason but her brain seemed to be still sleeping.

“We were playing a game…a game for adults” Tara said and Willow looked at her with her ‘Are you kidding me? That’s the best you could come up with?’ look.

“Baby girl…it’s something…that parents do. Yes, that’s it. It’s something that parents do” Willow managed to say.

Amber seemed to think about it for a moment, and then she shrugged.

“Okay. Now, get up, it’s Christmas!” Amber bounced slightly up and down on the bed. “We have presents”

“Okay, baby girl, we’ll be downstairs in 20 minutes” Willow said and smiled.

“Aunt Faith is making breakfast so hurry up” The little blonde jumped from the bed and ran to the door. But she stopped and looked at her parents again. “I forgot. Good morning, mommies. And merry Christmas”

“Merry Christmas to you as well, baby girl”

Amber left the room and Willow closed her eyes again.

“I don’t wanna get up” Willow moaned lazily.

“Me either…” Tara didn’t open her eyes.

“I can’t believe we forgot to put clothes on last night” Willow commented, mentally kicking herself.

“I know. I don’t want to know about our daughter wondering what we do naked” Tara responded.

“Me either, baby” Willow agreed.

“Aunt Faith, can I ask you a question?” Amber asked while drinking her hot milk and eating the toasts her aunt Faith was giving her.

“Sure kiddo” Faith finished spreading butter in the toast and handed it to her niece. Dawn was sipping from her mug of coffee and watched the
exchanged in silence. “Ask me”

“Do you and aunt Dawn play naked like mom and mummy?” Amber innocently asked.

Faith, who was also taking a sip from her mug, almost spat the liquid on the island-counter. Both Faith and Dawn were thinking the same thing… How the hell could they answer that question…?

“Aunt Faith, what’s wrong? Did I do wrong in asking? If I did, I’m sorry” Amber lowered her head and her hair covered her face.

Faith stared at her for a second, remembering another blonde doing the same and how mean she had been. Shaking that thought away she leaned on the counter and put a finger under her niece’s chin and made the little blonde look at her.

“What’s the first rule in this house, kiddo?” Faith gently asked her niece.

“Never look down, never hide my face” Amber replied.

“Exactly” Faith gave her a smile and nodded. “Now you listen up. If you ever have a question, don’t doubt to ask your parents…or us. We’re here to help you, kay?”

“Yes, aunt Faith”

“You just took us by surprise, sweetie” Dawn added.

“Now, listen up again…What you asked. Well, yes, it’s something adults do. Something private, yes?” Faith tried to explain.

“Like the alone-time that you explained to me?” Amber asked while processing the new information.

“Yes, exactly. Sometimes adults do things…play games during their alone-time. But it’s something very, very, very private, okay? Nobody can know about it because it’s private. I mean, you wouldn’t want to make mom and mummy sad, do you?”

“No, aunt Faith, of course not” Amber shook her head.

“Then, you understand when I say that it’s private, right kiddo?”

“Yes, aunt Faith I understand”

“Good, now finish your milk before it gets cold”

Amber finished her breakfast a minute later and went to pick up the clothes for the day after Faith told her she couldn’t wear her Hello Kitty PJs all day.

Faith was putting the mugs in the dishwasher when she felt Dawn behind her. The brunette wrapped her arms around her girlfriend’s waist and rested her chin on Faith’s shoulder.

“You’re a natural with her, honey” Dawn whispered.

“I’ve know that kid forever” Faith said.

“You’re a natural with kids. Period, honey” Dawn replied.

“I love her, period” Faith grinned when her girlfriend’s arms tightened around her waist and she felt Dawn’s breasts pressing against her back.

“You are the best, honey” The brunette said and placed a sweet kiss on her girlfriend’s neck, right below her ear.

“Red even says that I’d be a great mom…” Faith whispered, her voice full of hesitation. Of course she hadn’t told anybody that the idea stirred something inside her that she couldn’t describe.

“You would be the best mom, Faith-y” Dawn whispered in Faith’s ear. “You’d be awesome and fun and loving and caring-”

“Or a complete screw up” Faith said calmly. “I could screw it all up”

“No, you would NEVER screw it, Faith. Of course you would make mistakes but you would never screw it. You would be a wonderful mom. Of course, not like mine but…” Dawn ended up with a joke.

“Mamma Joyce was awesome…” There was a pause. Faith sighed. “Of course. Just like everything I want, I won’t have it” Faith admitted softly.

“Why not?” Dawn asked. She had found out that when it came down to speak about Faith’s feelings, this was a perfect position. Faith would be able to say anything she needed to say until she was ready to face her girlfriend.

“Because I’m a fucking Slayer, baby D. Have you ever heard of a pregnant Slayer? No matter how much I like playin’ to be part of a family…In the end…I’ll be alone doing my job”

Dawn sighed, then she let go of her girlfriend for a moment and folded her arms across her chest. Faith turned around, knowing she was in troubles, and faced her girlfriend. The brunette brought up her hands to interlock her fingers into Faith’s hair. The Slayer instantly leaned into her touch…

“Now you listen up. If you ever, EVER, want to have children, you will be a wonderful mom. And you will do it if you want to, okay? You’re not alone. You may be the Slayer but you’re not alone. You have us to help with the demos and vamps. And you have me, for when Faith needs company… You’re not just a Slayer, Faith, remember that. You are also a woman, and what a woman. And Faith deserves a family, you have us. Okay? You trust me, don’t you?”

“I do” Faith whispered. “And I don’t feel like the Slayer or Faith who went wrong…when I’m with you…”

“I need you to believe me on this. You will never be alone” Then Dawn leaned in to whisper in Faith’s ear. “And if you ever want to have a baby, you don’t have to be the one pregnant, y’know…You have a partner after all…”

Faith’s eyes widened and she stared at her girlfriend open mouthed. Faith suddenly grabbed Dawn’s head in her hands and kissed her deeply for a few minutes.

“I love you so much, D” The Slayer panted between kisses…

The group of friends was in the living room to open the presents. Xander and Gabrielle had come downstairs with a wide awake Jesse and had eaten breakfast with Willow and Tara.

“Let’s begin” Willow giggled and as soon the words left her mouth a rain of shinny wrapping paper fell on them.

“Thank you aunt Faith, aunt Dawn” Amber hugged her aunties, who had given her a brand new pair of boots, jeans and a matching belt.

Tara greed.

“Hey, kiddo. Want the present aunt Gaby, Jesse and I got you?” Xander asked the little girl.

“Yes! What did you get me?” Amber asked excited.

Amber watched how her uncle Xander left the living room and returned a moment later with a purple battery jeep for her. The little girl’s eyes were big as saucers as she looked at her uncle.

“Is that for me, uncle Xander?” Amber asked him.

“Yes. You like it, kiddo?” Xander said.

“I love it, uncle Xander! Thank you!” Amber ran to her uncle and gave him a big hug. “Thank you aunt Gaby” Amber gave her a small hug, since the brunette was holding Jesse and then she looked at the baby. “And you too, Jesse” The little blonde placed a small kiss on the baby’s forehead before walking to admire the present.

“Baby girl, why don’t you open the present mom and I got you and then you can go to try the jeep in the backyard” Willow said.

“Of course, mummy” Amber knelt in front of the coffee table to rip off the shinny wrapping paper from the rectangular box. Then opened the wooden box and found sketch pads, paints and brushes and charcoals inside.

“Wow…This is amazing. Thank you, mom, and thank you mummy!” Amber launched into her mother’s arms to hug her. When Willow put her down, the little blonde have her pregnant mother a soft hug.

“Mom is gonna teach you to paint, baby girl” Willow said.

“Really? Yay! Mom is going to teach me to paint!” Amber jumped up and down, excited.

“Now, if uncle Xander wants to watch over you, you can take the jeep
outside, baby girl” Willow said.

“Be careful, princess” Tara added.

“Stay, Xand-man. I’ll go outside with her” Faith stood up and left the living room with Amber. Everybody looked at Dawn.

“Let’s open the rest of the presents, guys” Dawn said and after a moment she added. “Don’t worry, she’s fine. She just wants to see Amber playing with the jeep and get some air”

Willow made an attempt to move but Tara placed a hand on the redhead’s shoulder.

The blonde sent through their connection.

Willow looked at her wife and gave her a small smile.

Xander and Gabrielle had gotten Willow and Tara two pairs of yellow booties, each with a matching onesie, covered with the Baby Looney Tunes characters. The Wiccans’ hearts melt and they thanked their friends with tears in their eyes. Dawn stood up, after announcing that she and Faith also had a surprise for them. Amber returned a moment later with Faith and Dawn and sat on the floor between her mothers’ legs to wait for the surprise.

“Will, Tare…” Dawn stood in the doorway of the living room. The group of friends looked at her. “Both Faith and I know that this is something you were planning in buying together, but when we saw it…we just couldn’t help ourselves. So we hope you like it”

Faith entered the living room pushing a twin stroller. It was black with blue and had the Baby Looney Tunes characters everywhere.

“Oh guys…it’s beautiful!” Willow felt her eyes fill with tears again.

“It is! So adorable!” Tara’s eyes filled with tears as well and she took her wife’s hand so the redhead would help her to stand up.

“We thought ‘they already bought everything but the stroller’” Faith said. “You don’t have to like it, you can even change it”

“No, we love it!” Willow said.

“We totally love it, Faith” Tara added as she hugged her friend while Willow hugged Dawn.

“And look…The Baby Looney Tunes! I love them!” Willow giggled.

“Yeah, that was a coincidence, I gotta admit” Faith chuckled.

“Hey guys, see this?” Dawn pointed to two bars between the two strollers. “If you unlock these bars you can separate the strollers. So each can push one. Get it?” The brunette explained.

“Thank you so much, guys” Willow said one more time. Tara started to sob quietly and hid her fave in the crock of Willow’s neck. Gabrielle smiled knowingly. The others looked at het without understanding until Willow mouthed ‘hormones’.

A little bit later, when Tara had managed to calm down, Willow and Tara announced they had a surprise for their friend.

“Guys, this is a surprise from us to you” Willow began.

“In my last appointment with the doctor, we found the sex of the twins” Tara added.

“So we decided to tell you guys…” The people in front of them, including their daughter, was in the edge of their seats.

“We’re having…” Tara left the sentence hanging…

“Girls…” There was a pause and Willow added: “We’re having twin girls”

Everybody jumped from their seats and hugged them, especially Amber, who had attached to their legs and was crying.

“Baby girl, are you okay?” Willow knelt on the floor and Amber instantly hugged her using her free arm. Her other arm was around Tara’s leg. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong, mummy. I’m happy! When you and mom told me I was going to be a big sister I felt happy. When you told me they were twins I was more happy and now you tell me the twins are girls. I’m so happy, mummy. Not that I wouldn’t have loved them if they were boys but I’ll have little sisters to play with and to talk and to watch out for…I love you so much!” Amber finished her babble and hugged her mother again, tightening her hold on Tara’s leg as well. The little girl was crying but so were her two mothers. Willow wrapped one arm around their little girl and held her free hand up to hold Tara’s. The blonde gladly took her wife’s hand and caressed her daughter’s hair with her free hand, since she couldn’t kneel down easily.

Their friends were looking away. They felt almost like intruders in such an intimate moment.

“We love you, baby girl” Willow said.

“And I love you too, mummy, and you too, mom. And you twins” Amber placed a sweet kiss on her mother’s big belly.

“Um..Will? Sorry to interrupt but um…You said you guys had the names already picked up?” Xander asked.

“Yes, Xander” Willow finally let go of her little girl and stood up. “Be right back”

Willow left the room and returned a moment later with a little box. Tara held the box in her hands while Willow pulled out a light lilac onesie with ‘Baby Lexi’ written across the chest in bright red letters.

“Lexi?” Dawn read out loud.

“Alexandra Rosenberg” Willow announced happily.

“It’s a beautiful name” Gabrielle said.

“Great name, Red” Faith said and Dawn nodded, smiling.

Willow placed the onesie back on its box and grabbed the box so Tara could do show them the other herself. The blonde held a purple onesie with the words ‘Baby Emily’ written in bright yellow letters across the chest.

“Emily Alannah Rosenberg” Tara announced with a smile.

“Hey, Emily is my middle name!” Dawn said, smiling. Tara nodded and smiled at her best friend.

“And Alannah is Faith’s” Willow explained.

“Im flattered Red but you HAD to say that it’s my name?” Faith chuckled and shook her head.

“It’s a beautiful name” Dawn whispered to her girlfriend.

“So Alexandra would be because of me” Xander said with pride.

“And Gaby. Your middle name is Sandra” Tara began to explain and look at Gabrielle.

“So we were thinking…Alexander + Sandra= Alexandra” Willow finished.

“That sounds perfect” Xander smiled adoringly to the brunette and then placed a sweet kiss on his son’s head before his wife put him in his stroller.

“But why do you call her Lexi?” Amber asked.

“It’s a short name, princess” Tara smiled at her daughter.

The little blonde hugged her mother’s belly like she had done many times.

“We’re waiting for you Lexi” Amber felt a kick in response at her voice. “And you Emily” Tara let out a small laugh when she felt another kick, as if responding to Amber’s words. And Tara knew that the twins were probably doing it so.

A little while later, after lunch, the group of friends were watching Amber drive her jeep around the backyard. The only friends missing were Faith and Dawn, who had gone inside and hadn’t returned yet.

“Hey Blondie…” Faith said while coming out to the backyard again, holding Dawn’s hand with one hand and a thick leather book in the other.

“We have another present for you, Tare” Dawn said.

“Another present? You shouldn’t have…” Tara said.

“This only took some time and we’re more than glad we spent time on this” Dawn said.

“We thought you should have one as well, T” Faith said and gave the present to her.

“AWWWW…guys!”

Tara’s eyes filled with tears again when she saw that Faith and Dawn had made her a photo album just like Willow had. The only difference was that everybody was there in the pictures, nobody was missing. There was a drawing of Tara lying on the couch, Willow spooning her from behind, and two sets of hands softly stroking the blonde’s big belly; Willow and Tara performing in the club for Halloween, the first pictures of the sonograms… Of course the rest of the album was blank, ready to be filled with more pictures once the twins were born.

“Guys, thank you so much! This is amazing!” Tara wiped away the tears and got up from her chair with some difficulty so she could hug her friends. “Thank you so much”

“And it’s ready to put more pics as soon the twins are here” Faith said.

“Thank you so much again, guys” Tara said.

“Not a problem, T. We thought you should have one, that’s all” Faith shrugged.

“It’s perfect Faith, thank you so much. And you too, Dawnie” Tara hugged her friends one more time before going back to her seat. Gabrielle and Xander were looking through the pages of the album.

“Wow, you guys look hot in this picture!” Gabrielle blurted out before she could stop herself and everyone laughed.

** A couple of days later…

Lips were kissing, teeth were biting softly the warm flesh, hands were roaming and the spark had turned into a roaring volcano…

Faith rested a moment her forehead on Dawn’s chest. The Slayer was
lying on top of Dawn, their arms were wrapped around each other and their bare torsos were touching constantly. They were having a heavy make-out session in their room, since Willow had kicked them out of the living room because Amber was home, and they were wearing nothing but their jeans…

“Man…I’m so…horny…” Faith panted between breaths.

“Me too” Dawn agreed. And a moment later the Slayer’s lips were on her own as her hands were back on Dawn’s chest, her thumbs softly stroking the brunette’s rock hard nipples. Faith traced with her lips a path down Dawn’s jaw line to her throat and to her collarbone and didn’t waste time to take one of Dawn’s delicious nipples into her mouth and sucked,
causing the brunette to arch her back…

Faith’s free hand traveled down her girlfriend’s body to squeeze Dawn’s jean covered ass and her front. The Slayer placed her hand right on her girlfriend’s crotch and pressed with her middle finger…Dawn cried out and the muscles in her stomach grew even tauter…

“You know what I want, baby?...” The Slayer whispered something in her girlfriend’s ear and Dawn’s widened in surprise but then they got darker with desire.

“Really?” The brunette asked.

“Really…” Faith smirked wickedly when Dawn nodded and Faith moved so the brunette could get up.

“Where….” It’s been a long while since Faith had seen Dawn blushing like that…

“In the closet, babe. Black box” Faith responded.

A hesitant Dawn closed the door of the walk-in closet and Faith smirked. The Slayer took off her jeans and boxers and laid down on the bed, waiting for her lover.

“Need some help, babe?” Faith asked after hearing a faint ‘damn it’.

“No, I’m fine… Be right out, honey” Dawn’s voiced floated through the door. A second later the brunette’s head peeked out. “I feel really stupid wearing this thing… Wow…you look hot!”

“Take it off, if ya want to…or put your jeans back on, babe…” Faith said.

“That’s a good idea” Dawn said and disappeared inside the closet again.
The brunette came out a few minutes later, bare feet and wearing her jeans again. She loved to see how her girlfriend’s eyes got darker with desire at seeing her almost naked… “I still feel kinda silly…” Dawn admitted and knelt on the bed. Faith instantly moved so her legs were on each side of Dawn and her hands took Dawn’s to pull her down so their lips could kiss again.

“Don’t feel silly…you’re beautiful. And you’ll be great” Faith said and her fingers interlocked with Dawn’s hair while they kissed. The Slayer’s tongue found its way into Dawn’s mouth and they began to battle for domination…a battle Dawn won this time.

The brunette’s hands started to roughly stroke her girlfriend’s breasts, she knew Faith liked it a bit rough and the Slayer’s back arched into Dawn’s expert touch. Faith’s hands were lazily caressing up and down Dawn’s back, letting her girlfriend to have the control…That was the main idea, after all…

“Mmhmmm…babe, I need you now…” Faith breathed out as soon as she could.

One of Dawn’s hands left the full breast and caressed its way down to her girlfriend’s dripping pussy. The brunette’s fingers came into contact with liquid heat and stroked Faith’s clit softly, barely putting pressure on the throbbing bundle of nerves…

“Honey, you’re so wet!” Dawn breathed out. She could feel her girlfriend’s pulse on her hand and that made her head spin with desire…

“Wet and…ready…for ya…Oh holy shit!” Faith cried out when Dawn’s fingers entered her sex.

“I can feel that you’re ready, honey…” Dawn whispered hoarsely while she started a thrusting motion, in and out of her girlfriend’s sex.

“God, D…Please… I need you now…” Faith panted.

“Help me, then…” And Faith whimpered when Dawn’s fingers left her sex to be sucked into her girlfriend’s mouth. The Slayer’s hands, which were still in Dawn’s back, took care of opening Dawn’s jeans. One of Dawn’s hands looked in the back pocket of the jean and pulled out a grape flavored condom before Faith helped her slip out of her jeans, leaving Dawn wearing nothing but the purple 9 inches strap-on. The brunette had her eyes shut, as if to not look at herself, embarrassed, but Faith looked at her with a raised eyebrow and her mouth watered at the sight of her love doing this for her…

“I love you so much, D…please, look at me” Faith and Dawn locked gases as the Slayer slid the condom down into place, putting some pressure on the base of the strap-on, which was right over Dawn’s clit, causing the brunette to cry out. “You look fucking hot, D. And I want you inside me…” Faith breathed out, her eyes never leaving Dawn’s. “Come inside me, baby…”

“Faith, I love you when you speak like that” Dawn said and grinded her hips into Faith’s hand. “Damn, that feels good…” The brunette whimpered slightly when Faith let go of the silicon shaft to move so she was in a comfier position to receive her girlfriend fully.

“Just wait a sec, baby…” Faith grinned when one of Dawn’s fingers began to stroke her pussy again, testing if she was ready with two fingers in her entrance… “Go slow, please…” The Slayer said.

“Slow? Okay…Slow…” Dawn panted, a bit confused for a second when she noticed the vulnerable tone hidden behind Faith’s words. “I love you, honey…”

“Love ya too, D…now, please…”

“Can you…help a bit here?” Dawn asked after a second. After all, she never did this before, she was a bit nervous… Faith reached down with one hand and grabbed the silicon shaft and placed the tip right in her entrance. As if on cue, Dawn pushed a bit with her hips and the first inches entered her girlfriend’s body…Faith cried out and her back arched as her inside was filled slowly, inch by inch… The brunette followed her, crying out her lover’s name as she felt the tight walls of Faith’s sex opening and closing around the already warm silicon…

Dawn thought that it would be harder to do it but she easily got into rhythm thrusting slowly in and out, feeling a bit surprised if she was honest that her girlfriend was so tight. The brunette’s lips were kissing Faith’s throat up to her lips as one of her hands grabbed Faith’s hips to control her movement and the other hand stroked one of the rock hard nipples. Faith’s shorts fingernails were leaving marks on Dawn’s back and ass…

“Baby…Fuck…” Faith panted between breaths.

“Is this…okay?” Dawn asked between breaths as well.

“Perfect…more than perfect…a bit…faster…” And Faith’s mouth hang open when Dawn quickened the pace and the tip of the silicon shaft hit her G-spot with every thrust. “Fuck…D…you’re awesome…”

“You are, Faith…” Dawn gasped. She loved how the base of the strap-on stimulated her clit but what turned her on more than anything was to know that she was inside Faith how she couldn’t with her fingers…

“We both are…together… Oh Fuck, D…I’m close!” Faith’s hips bucked against her lover’s thrusts.

“Together…” Dawn agreed. “I’m close as well…so…close…God…”

Faith wrapped her legs around Dawn so the hard silicon went in deeper and brought them both closer to the orgasm…

“Fuck…fuck….yes, yes…D, you’re amazing… Fuck… God… DAWN!!!” Faith’s back arched almost completely off the bed as wave after wave after wave of her orgasm hit her body with more power than she ever thought could be possible…

“So…close…yes..God…Faith...” Dawn was always more quiet than her girlfriend and Faith’s orgasm had triggered Dawn’s. The brunette’s head was thrown back and her mouth opened in a silent cry of ecstasy…

** A few minutes later…

Dawn had taken the strap-on off and put it in the bedside table before wrapping her body around her girlfriend’s. Their bodies were sleek with sweat and their breathing hadn’t returned to normal just yet…

“Wow…that was amazing, babe…” Faith said… Dawn was resting her head in the crock of her neck and looked up lazily.

“I know…it was…wow… I never thought…wow…And you are so…” The brunette blushed a bit again and whispered in her girlfriend’s ear. “You’re so surprisingly tight, honey…”

“Fuck, D…you’re tryin’ to turn me on now again? I may be the Slayer but I’m human, ya know…” Faith joked and her body shivered when Dawn gave a playfully bite to her ear. “And I know you’re surprised…But, um, well, this is the first time I let somebody do this to me” Faith admitted softly, her eyes glued to the ceiling.

“What? Really? But…” Dawn opened and closed her mouth several times but no sound came out.

“I know what you’re thinkin’” Faith said. “But I’ve only had sex with a couple of guys and the girls… You know me better than anybody, ya think I would trust somebody enough to do somethin’ like this?” Faith explained.

“Wow…Faith…I…” Dawn propped herself on her elbow to look at her girlfriend. “I… I love you so much…Thank you for trusting me…” The brunette said and leaned in to kiss the love of her life.

“No, thank you for trustin’ me. I trust you with my life, D. I love ya too, babe…You’re the best”

“I thought we agreed we were the best together, honey” Dawn said and gave her that little smirk that was only for her love.

“You’re right… We’re the best…together” Faith grinned back at her, her chocolate eyes sparkling with love and happiness.

“Together…” Dawn’s eyes returned the spark of love and happiness while she stared at her love.

Willow and Tara were in the living room, spooning as usual. Tara’s body was leaning slightly against Willow, the smaller woman’s breasts pressing against her back and her head resting against Tara’s. Their fingers were entwined over Tara’s big belly and they were basking in the peacefulness of their love…Amber came downstairs a few minutes later and snuggled up between her mommies, who welcomed her and shared their love in the family.

“Mummy…can you sing?” Amber asked, her voice sounded sleepy.

Willow smiled at her child and sang.

Angel of mine, can I thank you
You have saved me time and time again
Angel, I must confess
It's you that always gives me strength
And I don't know where I'd be without you…

Who knew what the future would bring? Who knew what tasks they would have to go through? But it didn’t matter…as long as they were a family, nothing would be impossible…

Okay guys!! That was the last chapter!!! I know, I know... Im crying as I write... :happycry :happycry It's hard to see the end of the story, isnt it?? Atleast for me it is... this story is like my baby... I want to thank you ALL sooooo much again...you suported me through the story. So I thank you all and wait for the Epilogue...it'll be short so I'll have it in a day or two...

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 4/6/010)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:14 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs! Back in a minute to comment!

Tara's potato recipe sounds amazing!!

Aww damn hormones! What a bitch! But if they get sweet love declarations like that from Willow then they're worth it :)

Damn! Hot sex scene *fans myself*

Family Christmas *sighs* So cute!

Aww, girls!!! :) :) :)

Those are the most adorable names I've ever heard! I particularly like Lexie!

Super adorable ending!

God, Alex, I adored this story, it was such a rollarcoaster. Don't leave us hanging too long for the next one!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

AWWWWWW, I can't believe it's the last chapter.. :sob :sob :sob :sob

I love this story so much...

I love the way this finished.. :bow :bow

Thank You for this amazing story.. :clap :clap :clap

I'll look foward for the epilogue.

:pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:16 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really liked the christmas party and those private naked celebrations afterwards... So Lexi & Emily... I kinda hope that during the Epilogue Dawn, Faith and their kid(s) visit Tara, Willow, Amber, Lexi & Emily on London...

Last edited by Zampsa1975 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:39 pm 
3. Flaming O

All I have to say is Excellent.

Cody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:50 pm 
8. Vixen

I love your portrayal of Amber. I especially liked the question to Faith and Dawn about "naked" adult time. It was perfect. Looking forward to the epilogue.
Mom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:27 pm 
8. Vixen

That was great Alex! Wonderful story, can't wait for the epilogue! :pinky

Heather

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:22 am 

Hey Alex ! Great ending, great chapter, great fic... all good here ^^.

I hope you'll have other good stories for us :) Anyway, thanks for that one very cute and interesting fanfic ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:19 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

oh, I loved the twins´ names o/ anmd this whole chapter was really nice, I´m looking forward to read the epilogue!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:42 am 
3. Flaming O

*sniffle, sniffle*

This chapter was beautiful, Alex. As you said, repeatedly, when I bugged you, very much worth the wait :)

I loved, as usual, all of the Faith and Dawn stuff. I was surprised that Faith trusted Dawn that much, but it's good, they are a strong couple :)

As for Tara and Willow, just Yay :) I love that they are able to communicate so openly and they are so obviously head over heels in love still.

I think there are some open ends that you could spin off into a sequel if you ever decide to :) It would be good!

Thanks for a great story, looking forward to the epilogue!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:32 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Okay people!!!! THIS IS IT!!! (No, not Michael Jackson's, lol) The Epilogue...

I hope you like it...I honestly liked it...

Now....I'll leave you to the Epilogue....

EPILOGUE- 14 years later…

“C’mon, guys, give your big sis a big hug” The 22 year old said and knelt down on the floor.

Two 14 year old blonde girls hugged their big sister while their parents watched, trying not to cry themselves. The redhead and blonde Wiccans had just watched her oldest daughter graduation and…they felt old….

Amber was going to spend one last night in the dorm room and then travel to London, to her new flat. Her parents couldn’t believe she was going to live alone, and now the time they were saying goodbye they all were holding back tears.

“I’m gonna miss you, guys, but I’ll come back to visit soon, I promise” Amber vowed to her little sisters, who were still hugging her. She had grown up to become a beautiful young woman, with the elegancy of a swan, the grace, artistic skills and beauty from Tara, the intelligence from Willow and the charm she had learned from her aunt Faith, that was for sure, besides a kick that all vamps hated to feel.

The two younger girls looked just like their sister: long blonde hair and high cheek bones, but they had the brightest green eyes in the world. And even though they were twins, the small differences between them were obvious: Lexi, as everybody called her, had shoulder length hair, while Emily’s was waist length, she looked more like a mini-rocker girl (definitely she had been spending too much time with her aunt Faith), wearing black cargo pants, a black long sleeve t-shirt with a skull in the front and small work boots while her twin, Emily, was more girly, wearing jeans and a red t-shirt her aunt had bought her in Paris and pink fingernails (she had definitely been spending too much time with her aunt Dawn).

“You’re going to be online tonight?” Lexi asked her big sister after they pulled away.

“I’ll be online tonight before you guys go to bed, kiddo. I promise” Amber said. She saw Willow looking at her watch and sighed. “You guys are gonna behave without me, right? You’re gonna help mummy and mom and be good girls, aren’t ya?”

“We’re always good girls” Lexi replied.

“We always behave” Emily added.

“Those are my lil’ sisters” Amber smiled and hugged them one more time before standing up to hug her parents.

“You are obligated to come every Saturday night for dinner, young lady” Willow told her oldest daughter while hugging her.

“I told you, mummy, I wouldn’t miss it for anything” Amber responded, using the name she hadn’t used in a long time. She always called them both ‘mom’, since she wasn’t a little girl anymore.

“Please, be careful, alright, princess? And don’t be a stranger” Tara said to her daughter while hugging her.

“I won’t, mom. Promise” Amber said. “I love you, guys”

The family was back in the car, waving goodbye to Amber who had walked them to the car. They were in silence until one of the twins spoke.

“I already miss her” Emily spoke sadly.

“Me too” Her twin agreed.

“We miss her already as well, pumpkin” Willow said from the driver’s seat. “But she’s not a little girl anymore. She has a life and it’s a natural step to move out of the parent’s house”

“You went to school here too, didn’t you, mummy?” Lexi asked.

“Yes, I did and so did aunt Faith, baby girl” Willow answered her daughter.

“So we’ll come to school here too?” Emily asked.

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to, pumpkin” Willow told her.

“You guys can go to any school you want to for college. You just need to work hard on school and you’ll get into any college you want to” Tara added.

Willow thought, forgetting for a moment her wife could hear what she was thinking. The blonde gave her a small smile and reached out to take Willow’s free hand.

Tara sent through their connection.

Tara sent back and a chuckled. She glanced at the back seat. The twins were looking at each other and lost in their own world.
Since the first moment, the twins were especial, and it wasn’t just their parental pride, it was a proven fact. Even as babies, their connection was impossible to deny. When they grew up, if something happened to one, like the time Emily had fallen down in the backyard and hurt her knee with a rock, Lexi had been in their bedroom and suddenly ran like mad to help her sister instantly, although she didn’t know what had happened to her. Or when Lexi had felt sick one day at school, Emily knew even though she was away in another class. Their magical connection was extra-especial and since day one Tara, Willow and Amber had teamed up to teach them to control their powers and their connection. Together they were dynamite and their power together was…a bit scary…

Willow answered.

So much had happened in 14 years…after moving to England Willow had started working with the Council after the release of Tara’s new book, which had been at the start of the summer so she could bring the family along for the tour. They had had the best time as a family, although the twins were just babies to remember something.

Ten years ago Faith and Dawn had declared they missed their best friends too much so they had moved to England as well. They got married a few months later, after Faith got the courage to finally ask her while they were watching the London Bridge from a nice restaurant. Then the Slayer was honest, Willow had helped her to set up the whole date. Now they had a nice house near Willow and Tara’s and an almost 9 year old called James Sebastian Summers, although everybody called him Jimmy.

“Mummy, mom, are we going to go camping with aunt Faith and aunt Dawn and Jimmy?” Lexi asked a little while later. “Aunt Faith said she was
gonna teach me how to fish!”

“That’s great baby girl. And yes, we’re going with them” Willow said.

“Don’t you like the idea of camping, Em?” Tara asked the quiet girl.

“Yes, but Paula wants me to spend the night in her house. A bunch of girls from our class are making a sleep over in her house and I wanted to go” Emily said.

“Why didn’t you say something before, Em?” Willow asked. “You weren’t invited, Lexi?”

“Yes I was. But I want to go camping with aunt Faith” Lexi said, excited at the idea. “Emi” (that was her especial name for her sister) “just wants to go because she wants to see Angelina Jamison and has a huge crush on her” Lexi teased her sister with a little smirk on her face. Emily’s face had turned red all the sudden.

“Shut up. I so don’t!” Emily snapped at her twin and shoved her away when Lexi started to make kissing noises.

“Okay, girls, first of all, what’s the rule?” Tara got in between her
daughters before it was too late.

“No fighting” Both girls said at the same time.

“Exactly” Willow agreed. “Now, let’s be clear… Lexi, are you sure you want to come camping with us? I mean, you can stay and go to the sleep over if you want to”

“I know, mummy. But I want to go so aunt Faith teaches me how to fish and jump from the rocks and light a fire…” Lexi was so excited with the idea that she was bouncing up and down on the seat.

“Okay, Lexi goes with us. Emily, are you sure you want to go to this sleep over? I imagine you do since your crush is going… but you still want to go?” Willow asked.

“Mummy! I don’t have a crush on her!” Emily said.

“Yes you do!” Lexi pointed at her with her finger. “She does, mummy. You should see them, mummy. They hide where they think nobody can see them and hold hands and kiss!”

“Lex! Shut up!” Emily’s face so red that it matched her mother’s hair.

“So…our little girl has a little girlfriend?” Tara asked and smiled at her wife. Lexi was giggling in her seat and poor Emily was hiding her face with her hands and hair. “Oh, sweetie… relax. We’re just joking…”

“Yeah, Emi…we’re just joking…even though you DO have a crush on her” Lexi joked and hugged her twin.

“Sweetie, what’s the rule?” Tara said again, looking at her embarrassed daughter.

“Don’t look down. Keep your head up” Emily said and looked up to her mothers.

“Don’t ever hide your beautiful face, pumpkin” Willow told her daughter. “You have nothing to be ashamed of”

“I told her she didn’t have anything to worry about” Lexi said.

“Em, sweetie, it’s okay if you do have a crush on her, but it’s also okay if you don’t” Tara said.

“Of course, pumpkin. Don’t worry. It’s normal to have a little crush at your age” Willow said and mentally chuckle after remembering her first crush was Xander.

Tara sent through their connection.

“You know you can talk to us, sweetie, if you want to” Tara added, silently encouraging her daughter to speak.

Willow replied, knowing her wife knew she liked girls since she had memory.

Then, it happened again. Lexi felt her twin’s distress and reached out for her hand, interlocking their fingers together and moving closer to her sister. Willow watched them interact in the review mirror and squeezed slightly Tara’s hand, and Tara’s hand squeezed back. A couple of minutes later, Lexi smiled at her sister and her sister smiled back.

“Mom, I do have a crush on her” Emily admitted softly. “And she holds my hand sometimes”

“And you like it?” Tara asked.

“I like it when she holds my hand…or when she kisses me” The blushing teenager said.

“You have kissed, Em?” Tara carefully asked. She felt Willow shifting in her seat.

Willow sent back.

“Well, yes, a few times, mom…When nobody was looking” Emily admitted. After a pause she added: “And I liked it”

“You like it, Em?”

Emily bit her lip and nodded, blushing.

“I told her that it was okay if she likes it. Right, mom?” Lexi commented.

“Of course it is, sweetie. If you like her, it’s okay” Tara said.

“Really, mom?” Emily asked.

“Emi” Lexi said. “Mom and mummy are girls. So I don’t think they’ll mind if you like girls”

“But I don’t like girls, I just like her. Does this means I’m a lesbian like you, mom?” Emily asked after thinking about it for a second.

“No, sweetie. It just means that you like her, that’s all…” Tara smiled at her daughter.

“Mummy, why are you so quiet?” Emily asked. “Are you upset?”

“No, I’m not upset, pumpkin” Willow said turning her head to look at her daughter for a moment. “Why would I be upset?”

“You’re so quiet…and I don’t know, you’re not this quiet usually” Emily reasoned.

“No, pumpkin, I would never be upset” Willow said, reaching out with one hand to take Emily’s. “You’re my daughter and I love you. If you have a crush on this girl and the girl likes you back, then go for it. And remember what mom said…Just because you like one girl, it doesn’t mean you’re gay but IF you are, then we’re super cool about it”

“You should be cool about it, shouldn’t you? You’re gay. If you weren’t cool with it then it would be quite hypocrite of you, don’t you think?” Lexi added from the back seat.

“And that’s exactly my point, thank you very much, Lady Lexi” Willow chuckled and winked at her daughters.

A few minutes later, Lexi was listening music in her Ipod and Emily was using her phone, texting her friend. Willow and Tara had switched places and now the blonde was driving. The redhead was leaning against Tara, her head resting on the blonde’s shoulder, she was sleeping, and Tara’s arm was around her lover shoulders.

“Mom?” Emily asked from the back seat, sleepy.

“Yes, sweetie?”

“If Amber leaves to live alone, she won’t stop being part of our family, right?” The teenager asked, getting comfier in the seat. Emily laid down on her side, her head on her twin sister’s lap. Instantly Lexi’s hand started to caress her twin’s hair, as if to sooth any emotion that may trouble her.

“She will never stop being part of our family, sweetie. She’s our daughter and your older sister. Why do you ask that?”

“I just wanted to know…I’m glad I’m part of this family” Emily commented before falling asleep.

Tara smiled to herself. She glanced at the sleeping redhead by her side, at her sleeping daughter and the way her absent minded twin sister kept caressing her hair unconsciously… The blonde couldn’t see any negative about their family. Yes, sometimes they had problems like any other family but most of the time, they were loving and caring… Lexi used to spend a lot of time with Willow and Faith, working out, learning about computers, karate, and sciences while Emily spent a lot of her time with Tara, painting and reading, or with Dawn (the brunette liked to spoil her with the best in clothes and take her everywhere she wanted to). It was the way it always worked…and they worked perfectly like that because every member of the family knew they all were loved and cared for…

The blonde Wiccan looked at her sleeping wife again and then looked back at the road ahead… Tara proudly thought. The future looked brilliant in the horizon…

Okay guys.... this is the end of the road for this story...It was a pleasure to write this story and....I'll see ya all again with Soulmates, which is coming soon, dont worry.... Love you all, Kittens...thanks again...

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (Completed)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:00 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Good to see that at least Emily has inherited her parents gay-ness :party ... I'm really glad that Faith & Dawn also has a kid...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:47 pm 

Hey there ! Wow, great ending here ^^. Congratulations for this beautifull, well constructed and written fanfic. I'll be looking forward for the next one :)

Keep it up with the writing ! :peace

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:26 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great epilogue Alex! Just enough of a glimpse into the future to see that they made it and they're still as in love as ever! Woohoo for Faith and Dawn getting hitched and having a kid :) I love it!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:21 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Aww...that warmed my heart!

Super, super cute!

Great ending :)

Looking forward to Soulmates!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

ha, so cute o/ you wrote amazing characters! I totally could see 22yo Amber!

thanks for this... and I want to see 'Soulmates'!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next