The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 15/5/010)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:14 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
Okay...IM BACK!!

I hope you guys like this chapter. I dont have much time before I have to leave (got a hot date) so I'll go straigh to the point....

NOTE:: There's F/D smutty goodness in this chapter...if you dont like their pairing...skip the scene...thanks.

CHAPTER 20- Amber’s B-day

Finally the big day had arrived. Since it was an especial day, they had allowed Amber to stay home and miss school.

Willow’s friends and their children, who were mostly Amber’s classmates, would start to arrive around four and by now everything was ready. They had put a fence around the swimming pool so nobody would fall accidentally, they had set tables and chairs in the backyard and had prepared some games for the children. Willow and Tara had given their daughter a set of swings and a slide to play in the backyard with her friends.

Tara had barely slept for the past two days trying to make sure everything was perfect. Giles would arrive about five and Willow had set up a room already for him and Xander and Gabrielle had promise to arrive early. The blonde Wiccan was freaking out in the kitchen preparing snacks, not only for the children but for the adults as well. Willow had tried to help in everything she could, but Tara had gotten a little mad at her because the redhead didn’t do things as she wanted them to be. It had been a tensed environment in that house for a couple of days.

Willow was watching her, barely leaning against the door frame and with her arms crossed over her chest. The redhead sighed.

“Tara, would you rest for a moment?” Willow asked her lover.

“I can’t, I must finish this, Will” The blonde didn’t even look at her.

“Tara, can you rest for a fucking minute?” Willow finally exploded after seeing her girlfriend wasn’t going to stop anytime soon. The redhead walked over to her and stopped right in front of Tara.

“I can’t, Willow, I need to finish preparing-” But she was cut off by Willow’s lips on her own. The blonde gladly responded to the kiss.

“Now, you listen to me, Tara Maclay” Willow said taking Tara’s head between her hands and the redhead made sure her lover’s eyes were looking into her own. “You’ve been freaking out for weeks over this. Now, everything’s ready and you need to rest. Tara, have you noticed that for the past three days you barely spoken to me, less alone kiss me or make love with me?”

“I’m sorry, Willow, but this is my first birthday with Amber and I want it to be perfect” Tara looked down, ashamed of her behavior but Willow made her look at her again.

“Yes, you’ve been preparing the perfect party for Amber, and you haven’t spent any time with Amber lately” Willow replied. Tara gasped.

“Oh my Goddess, Will, its true! I’m such a bad mother, Will” Tara began to cry and Willow pulled her into a tight embrace.

“Now you listen to me again. You’re not a bad mother, Amber and I understand what you feel. We talked about it and she’s not upset or anything, just glad the day is here so now you can rest, okay?”

“I’m so sorry, Will, I just wanted everything to be perfect for Amber and I screwed it”

“No you didn’t. Amber isn’t mad at you and neither am I. So everything’s fine. And now, all we need to do is get Amber ready and get ready
ourselves before the children start coming”

“Okay, Will…” Tara said while following Willow’s upstairs.

Tara was crestfallen all the way upstairs to their daughter’s room. Willow was right, she had become so obsessed with planning the perfect party for Amber that she’d totally neglected her child. She had been so stupid…

“Hey, baby girl” Willow said after they entered Amber’s bedroom. The little girl was lying on her stomach on her bed, she was reading a book.

“Hey mummy, mom, did you need something?” The little girl left her book aside and sat on the bed.

“You, missy, need to start getting ready for your party” Willow said.

“Okay, mummy, what do you think I should wear?” Amber jumped from the bed and opened the closet’s doors.

“Princess, come here for a moment” Tara said and patted the bed.

“I’ll go run you a bath. You guys pick up the clothes” Willow said and left the room to give them a moment alone.

“What’s wrong, mom?” Amber asked. She could fell the regret and sorry pouring in waves from her blonde mother but she couldn’t understand why.

“I just want to apologize for my behavior lately. I just got so caught up in planning the perfect party and completely went blind. I am so sorry, princess, you do know mom never wanted to push you away or make you feel bad, right?”

Amber smiled. The little girl climbed onto the bed and knelt to be at eye level with her mother and then she hugged her.

“Mom, don’t worry. Mummy explained it all to me, I understand, mom, you don’t have to apologize” Amber said while hugging her mother.

“Thank you, princess, thank you” Tara said while hugging her daughter.

“No, mom, I love you”

“I love you too, baby girl”

Willow’s voice said inside her head.

Willow and Tara got Amber ready. The little girl was wearing black denim overalls with a purple t-shirt underneath and her red snickers, she looked so cute! The Wiccans were getting ready when Xander and Gabrielle arrived so Faith and Dawn, who were in the living room, greeted them. Amber ran outside to hug her aunt and uncle.

Fred and Emily were next to arrived with a big wrapped in light blue paper square box. Amber hugged them and kissed them and said thank you to them. They put the present on one of the tables to open it later and walked out to the backyard.

A couple more of Willow’s friends arrived before the Wiccans showed up in the living room.

Willow was wearing a dark green shirt with a long denim skirt and her red leather boots. Tara was wearing a black blouse with a wrap around black long flow-y skirt that had a red rose in one side and her open toes sandals.

But nobody was in the living room when they came downstairs so they went to the backyard and as soon as the redhead saw Xander she squealed.

“XANDER!!!”

Willow launched into her other best friend’s arms and the dark-haired young man hugged her back.

“I’m so happy to see you, Xander!” Willow squealed again and hugged him one more time.

“I’m happy to see you too, Willster” Xander smiled as he barely ever did. “Tara, so nice to see you again” Xander hugged the blonde next.

“Xander...I missed you, buddy” Tara said while hugging him.

“Gaby, I missed you guys so much” Willow hugged the brunette and Gabrielle gladly returned the hug.

“We missed you as well” Gabrielle said and after they pulled apart she hugged Tara. “How are you, dear?” She whispered in the blonde’s ear.

“Floating in the air…amazingly alive…” Tara whispered back and pulled apart.

Then Willow and Tara greeted Willow’s friends Jessica and Lilly with their little boy, Matt, who ran off immediately to play with Amber in the slide.

Faith checked out her phone and smiled at Willow.

“Yo Red! Go to the door, there’s a surprised there for Lil’ Red” The Slayer said.

Willow called her daughter and took Tara’s hand and the family went to the door. As soon as the door opened they saw Giles getting out of a cab with two other women and two kids about Amber’s age, a boy and a younger little girl.

“Giles! Marlene! Christie!” Willow squealed and ran to them.

“Derek! Amy!” Amber yelled and ran just like her mother to hug her
friends.

Tara stood back for a moment, watching the exchange between the redhead and the other persons she obviously cared so much about. She watched her lover and daughter hugging the older man they all had learnt to love as a father figure, she observed how the redhead and the little blonde hugged the two young women and the children. Giles walked to her and smiled kindly to the blonde woman.

“Tara…Such a big pleasure to see you again after all these years…” The Watcher said and gladly wrapped his arms around the blonde when Tara hugged him.

“Giles, I missed you so much…I am so sorry I didn’t keep the contact during all this time, I should have but I was-” Giles simply held up a hand to make her stop and smiled.

“My dear child, do not apologize. The past is in the past” Was all he said before pulling her into another hug, this hug was shorter but still full of affection.

“Tara baby! Come here!” Willow said from where she was talking to the women. “Giles, go to the backyard, Xander and Gaby are already here and the teenagers are there as well” Willow giggled like a little girl and Amber giggled along with her.

“The teenagers? What do you mean?” Giles asked, seeming a little bit confused. He looked at Tara.

“Faith and Dawn” The blonde offered as an explanation.

“Oh, yes…” The British man pulled out his handkerchief from his front pocket and polished his glasses.

Giles entered the house and Tara walked over to Willow and her friends.

“Tara, baby, I want to introduce you to my close friends from England, Marlene Smith” Willow pointed to the brunette one and Tara shook her hand.

“Nice to meet you” Tara said.

“I have heard so much about you, it is a pleasure to meet you” The British woman said. She didn’t look much older than she or Willow and her eyes were sparkling and happy.

“And this almost twin of mine is Christie Smith or C as Faith calls her” Willow said and pointed to the redhead by her side. The girl was similar to her, Tara could see that, but her hair was a little darker, curly and longer than Willow’s, she was slightly taller and her eyes weren’t green, were more like light brown, almost as a cat’s eyes…

“Nice to meet you too” Tara said and smiled.

“An honour to meet you” Christie said with a light scottish accent.

“And these little angels are our children. This is Derek, honey, say hi to Amber’s mom” Marlene said to her son. The boy, who seemed about Amber’s age, smiled at her.

“Hello, miss Maclay. Nice to meet you” The little brunette boy said and extended his hand.

“How sweet. It’s nice to meet you as well, Derek” Tara smiled as she shook his hand.

“And this little girl here is Ashley. Ashley, say hi” Christie told her daughter and the little redhead girl stepped up.

“Hi, I’m Amy. You’re Amber’s mom?” The little cutie asked and shook Tara’s hand.

“Yes I am. Nice to meet you, Ashley” Tara smiled at her. The little girl, she didn’t seem older than 5 or 6 years old, turned to Amber.

“You have two mommies like me?” She asked her friend.

“Exactly, Ash, I’ve got two mommies like you” Amber nodded and smiled at her younger friend.

“Wow… can we go play, then?” Ashley said, causing Amber and Derek to laugh.

“Yes, let’s go play, guys. Check out what mom and mummy got me for my birthday!” Amber said and her friends followed her running into the
house. Willow and the other women laughed.

“Those kids…” Willow shook her head. “C’mon guys, let’s go to the party”
Willow and Tara held hands again and walked in first. Behind them,
Marlene and Christie locked gazes and smiled…

The party was in full swing now. The kids were running around and playing in the slide or the swings. The adults were chatting around drinking beer or soda.

Willow and Tara made sure they talked to everyone in the party, sometimes they part so Willow would talk to her friends Jessica and Lilly and introduce them to the others and Tara would catch up with Giles and joke with Marlene and Christie, who they both were talking with right now.

“So, you are members of the coven Willow was working with?” Tara asked surprised at the new revelation.

“Yes, they are, honey” Willow said and nestled comfy into her lover’s arms. Tara had her arms around her waist and her chin rested on Willow’s shoulders.

“Oh…” Tara felt silent. They knew everything that had happened…

“Don't worry, mate. You have no reason to be nervous around us, the only one thing we want is our dear Willow to be happy” Marlene said as if she had read Tara’s thoughts.

“Exactly. And we know you love Willow. You guys are soulmates, after all” Christie added and Tara looked at her open mouthed.

“They have the gift of empathy, baby” Willow said at the confuse blonde.

“Oh I see…” Tara said and nodded.

“That’s what brought us together in the first place” Marlene said.

“Oh please, tell us…” Tara smiled. She liked to hear this kind of story.

“At first, when we started to work with the coven, we barely had control over our powers” Marlene said.

“It was driving us insane” Christie added.

“And strangely, she was the only person I couldn’t read. I learnt to read her emotions with time by getting to know her, but I can’t read her emotions as I usually can do it with the rest of the people” Marlene said, she was smiling like a love-struck teen at her wife. Christie smiled back at her adoringly.

“And of course we have learnt to block people, otherwise we would be crazy by now. As soon as I realized I didn’t get any wave from her, I felt at peace, and I knew she was the girl for me” Christie added.

“Awww…how sweet…”

“And you’re still doin’ that, guys, I’m tellin’ ya, it’s creepy” Willow joked.

“And you speaking manners are more like Faith’s every day, mate” Christie shot back.

“Yeah, what can I say?” Willow laughed and shrugged before the redhead squealed because Rocky jumped on her and crashed against her leg. The small puppy shook his head, confused. “Faith! Take him inside!” Willow laughed while she petted the small puppy. He had obviously found a way out of his corral and had run to the noise.

Faith grabbed the small puppy, laughing while doing it and entered the house with him. The Slayer held the puppy to her eye level and started at the beady eyes that were staring back at her.

“Don’t be sad, baby boy…you know mummy still loves you, I just can’t let you out for now, those damn kids would hurt you, you’re too little” There was a pause in which the Slayer stared into her puppy’s eyes. “No, don’t give me that look, mummy loves ya, don’t be like that… If you’re a good boy now mummy will give ya somethin’ yummy to eat, what you say?”

“I wonder, you’re going to spoil our children like that?” Faith turned around to face an amused looking Dawn.

“D…what…I…him…you…” Faith couldn’t speak, she had been caught speaking to her puppy as if he was her son, only Amber knew she did that and she didn’t know what to say… Then what Dawn had said registered in her mind and the Slayer gulped. “Children?” She squealed.

“We need to go and put this… ‘Baby boy’ in his corral” Dawn took her small puppy in her arms and giggled when Rocky licked her chin. “You’re so cute, Rocky, just like your mummy. You think mummy wants a kiss right now?” She asked the puppy as if the puppy would respond.

“Yes, lots and lots of kisses” Faith reacted and nodded while she stepped closer and putting one hand in Dawn’s waist to pull her closer so they could kiss without squeezing the puppy between them.

“Let’s take him to his corral” Dawn smiled when Faith took her hand and while they were walking towards the kitchen the Slayer said:

“Ya know…he could be ours if ya want to…” Faith struggled this time to look at her girlfriend. She had learnt to trust her and although she still got a little bit nervous sometimes, this was still new for her after all, somehow the loving look in Dawn’s eyes gave her courage.

“You mean…ours as in…ours?” A hesitant Dawn asked.

“Yes, he could be ours if you want to”

“I would love to” Dawn said. Her smiled occupied her whole face and she looked at Rocky, the puppy was still licking Dawn’s chin. “Do you like the idea, baby boy? Yes, you do, don’t you?”

“He truly likes you, baby” Faith grinned.

“I’m glad” Dawn gave the puppy a good kiss on the nose and put him down.

They had set a small fence against one of the kitchens walls to make a sort of corral so he wouldn’t leave the kitchen and they had put his food bowl and water for him. Faith had made sure to take him for a walk in the park and that he did what he needed to do so he wouldn’t ruin the kitchen floor.

“He truly likes you, baby D…and so do I” Faith spun her girlfriend around and pulled her body closer. “You’re the best, baby D” Faith brought up one of her hands to the back of Dawn’s head and their lips met again in a passion filled kiss.

The lovers pulled apart and laughed when the puppy barked and wagged his tail happily. They rested their foreheads together.

“D?” Faith said after a moment of silence.

“Yes?”

“I’m sure I’ve fallen…” Was all Faith said and Dawn got the reference to the conversation they had a couple of days ago.

“What? You really…really?”

“I’m ready”

“I am too” Dawn said.

“I…I love you, baby D” Faith said and Dawn laughed and her eyes filled with tears.

“I love you too, Faith” Dawn replied.

Both women were smiling like they had just won the lottery, they kissed again and Rocky started to bark happily.

“I think he approves” Faith joked and pulled her girlfriend again into a heated kiss.

“Oh guys, I’m really sorry” Willow said and blushed at having caught her friends like that. “I’m sorry guys I…Im leaving, don’t worry”

Willow could hear them laughing when she left the kitchen and smiled. She was happy for them, they seemed perfect for each other and everything seemed to be great between them.

“Honey, where is my beer?” Tara asked when Willow showed up in the backyard empty handed.

“Sorry baby, kinda walked into a private moment and had to get outta there” Willow told her.

“Faith and Dawn?” Tara asked and Willow nodded. “Oh… I see…”

Willow reassured her girlfriend after she figured out the look on her face. she added.

Tara joked.

Willow shrugged.

“Hey Will!” Xander and Gabrielle walked over to them.

“Xand-man, what’s up? Enjoying the party?”

“Yes, we love Amber’s parties” Xander said.

“We were thinking that it was about time to cut the cake, don’t you think?” Gabrielle said.

“Yes, I think it’s time” Tara agreed.

“Let’s bring it out, then. Guys, could you clear the table so we can put it there?”

“Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Amber! Happy birthday to you!”

The people in the party applauded and cheered when Amber closed her eyes tightly and blew out the candles from the chocolate cake.

After everybody congratulated Amber and took pictures with her, Tara and Willow took their positions, one on each side of their little girl, for a photo.

Willow sent her girlfriend through their
mental connection.

Tara sent back.

The photo was taken and the three of them had tears in her eyes…

Now only the family was together, except for Fred and Emily, who had left early because they had an early appointment the next morning, Giles, Willow, Tara, Xander, Gabrielle, (Dawn and Faith had mysteriously disappeared), Marlene and Christie. The Wiccans had rejected to go out this year and their friends hadn’t commented anything, they knew a lot of things had happened lately. Willow had gone to tuck the kids in alone, since as she had said, there was no use in a horde of mothers to tuck them in.

“Now the kids are sleeping. Ashley is with Amber and Derek is in Faith’s room. Ace and Dawnie went back to the hotel, I think” Willow flopped down onto the couch and cuddled with Tara. “Giles, your bedroom is the first one on the right and yours guys is the first one on the left” She ended up looking at Marlene and Christie.

“Faith and Dawn are in the backyard making-out” Xander pointed with his thumb to the double doors that were now closed. He was sitting in one of the armchairs and Gabrielle was snuggled up to his side and looked sleepy. The brunette was beat up, she had five meetings the day before and two this morning and the kids had wanted her to play with them most of the afternoon. Running around with children could be REALLY tiring…

“I swear those two…They behave like teenagers” Willow and Tara laughed and shook their heads.

“They feel like adolescents” Christie casually commented. “And they are absolutely in love with each other” The redhead added.

“And together they are a bag of raging hormones” Marlene added, she seemed extremely amused by this fact.

“Really, guys, you DO know that’s a little annoyin’, don’t you?” Willow joked.

“We do-” Marlene started.

“Know it’s annoying” And Christie finished.

“Okay, I just got a weird thought” Xander said.

“Xander, keep your mind out of the gutter” Willow joked.

“Very funny, Will, but nope. I just thought…” He pointed at Willow and Tara. “Lovey-dovey Will and Tara. The Brit version” He pointed at Christie and Marlene. “And the hormones filled teen version” Xander finished and pointed again with his thumb to indicate he meant Faith and Dawn.

Even Giles smiled a little bit at this comment while the rest of them laughed.

Not much later Faith and Dawn entered, holding hands and looking flushed, and their friends bursted out laughing again.

“I don’t wanna know…So what’s up people? All cool?” Faith asked now that she was snuggling with Dawn in their favourite loveseat.

“We’re cool. Will, why don’t we go to the kitchen for a sec? Get some drinks” Xander said and his wife moved to let him stand up. Willow
seemed a little hesitant but she kissed her girlfriend and stood up as well.

In the kitchen, Xander had convinced Willow to bring out the champagne and some glasses, without telling her the reason of why he wanted it. He simply said they had something to celebrate and that was all.

“So, what are we celebrating, dude?” Faith asked getting a cup from Xander.

“Gaby and I want to share something with you guys” Xander said and took his wife’s hand.

“I’m pregnant” Gabrielle said and got ready to the fit of laughter and the squeals of joy and the hugs.

“How far along are you?” Willow asked first before somebody else beat her to it.

“8 weeks” Gabrielle responded.

“When did you find out?” Dawn excitedly asked next.

“Well, I kinda got the signs, you know, but I went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago” Gabrielle said.

“And you had no clue about it, did ya Xand-man?” Faith joked.

“Well, I was suspecting something was going on but I didn’t want to say anything until she told me” Xander answered.

“You had no clue, did you, Xander?” Giles said while polishing his glasses.

“Absolutely no idea, G-man” Xander admitted and the others laughed.

“Enjoy being pregnant, Gabrielle, for it is one of the best moments” Christie said. “I spent the nine months of my pregnancy with morning sickness but still it was the best time of my life”

“Exactly, except for the getting fat as a whale and the swollen feet part. I hated that part when I was pregnant with Derek” Marlene added.

“No offence, honey, but you spent the nine months complaining about it, so yes, we remember” Christie said and smiled at her wife.

“You weren’t a saint, dear, as far as I remember” Marlene shot back.

“You had the weirdest cravings, Christie, remember?” Willow giggled.

“Please, strawberry with peanut butter isn’t that weird” Christie said.

“No, it isn’t. But pickles with the cheese cake is pretty weird, C” Faith laughed and Dawn made an eww face.

“That’s gross” The brunette said.

“We know, we were there!” Faith and Willow exclaimed at the same time and laughed.

“And you didn’t have any weird craving, Will?” Dawn asked.

“I don’t remember having a weird craving, no…I mean, I ate chocolate the whole pregnancy, and strawberries” Willow admitted.

“And cheese cake, and ice cream, and lemon pie and apple pie and when she wanted somethin’ salty it was olives or tuna or ham and cheese tart or pizza or pork, shall I continue?” Faith summoned up and glared at her friend to indicate that she was the one who had to go out at 1am to get whatever craving her best friend had.

Willow giggled.

“And that’s why you’re my best friend, Ace” Willow said and smiled at her while the rest of them laughed.

“SO….basically you spent the whole pregnancy eating, Will?” Gabrielle asked.

“Well, I wasn’t like that every day” Willow defended herself and Faith glared at her. “Ehhh…well…did I say I loved you for bearing with me during my pregnancy, Faith?”

“I bet you did. I don’t think Giles would have gone out at 1am to get your damn pizza” Faith smirked.

“No, I would have not gone” Giles admitted with a soft smile in his lips. “And if you excuse me, I will go to sleep now”

“Night Giles”

“Goodnight, Giles”

“Night G-man”

Giles left and the couples were left alone.

“Well, now’s the time for the orgy” Faith clasped her hands together, waggled her eyebrows and smirked wickedly.

“FAITH!”

“Ace!”

“That’s gross, mate!”

“You’ve better not said that if you EVER want to have sex with me!”

“And THAT is something I didn’t want to hear” Xander said and next to
him, Gabrielle yawned. “And that’s our cue to go home”

Xander and Gabrielle left and a few minutes later Christie and Marlene decided to call it a night as well, since they had an early fly and retreated to the bedroom Willow had set up for them.

“Well, I think we should call it a night as well…” Faith yawn was so fake that Dawn had to cover her mouth to stop the fit of laughter from coming out. Although Willow and Tara didn’t notice it and also hadn’t notice they had been whispering thins in each other’s ears and stealing small pecks on the lips.

“What do you say if we go to your bedroom, hon?” Dawn whispered in her girlfriend’s ear. “I think we need some time alone now, don’t you think?”

“Hell yeah, baby D, let’s go to my room…” Faith kissed her full on the lips for a second and noticed how Dawn was tracing the shape of the tattoo in her forearm. She added. “I wanna show ya my other tattoo”

“You got more? Where? I didn’t notice it” Dawn asked confused, she had seen Faith’s upper halve naked plenty of times and she didn’t remember another tattoo. Faith smirked wickedly and whispered in her ear.

“This one is on my ass, baby D…”

“What…” Dawn chocked on the words. “Tattoo? Ass?”

“Oh yeah, baby D”

“What are we waiting for then?”

“Anyway, I think we’ll call it a night, guys” Faith yawned, stretched and her girlfriend next to her yawned as well.

“Oh guys, I kinda forgot to tell you…” Willow bit her bottom lip and smiled. “Derek is sleeping in your room, Faith”

“Why didn’t you put the kiddo with Giles?”

“Because Derek sometimes wakes up in the middles of the night” Willow reminded her.

“Its okay, Will. We’ll go back to the hotel” Dawn said and took her girlfriend’s hand.

Willow and Tara went upstairs after Dawn and Faith had left in a hurry. They showered (not together although Willow was in the mood) and got ready for bed.

“Why were you so quiet tonight?” Willow asked her girlfriend. Tara took Willow’s hand and made her wrap her arms around her waist. The redhead held her girlfriend and waited for an answer. “You didn’t spoke at all”

“There’s something, but I don’t wanna talk about it now, can we talk about it later?” Tara asked. Willow decided she didn’t sound so upset so she said.

“Okay, baby, we’ll talk about it later”

Tara turned around so she was facing Willow and planted a soft kiss on her sweet lips. The blonde brought up one of her hands to interlock her fingers into Willow’s hair and used her free hand as a support as she pressed her body more against Willow’s.

“I thought you weren’t in the mood, baby” Willow said. Tara looked at her with darkened eyes and gave her that sensual lop-side grin that was only for Willow.

“Since when I’m not in the mood, honey? I said I wasn’t in the mood for sex in the shower, I never said anything about sex in the bed” Tara bit her bottom lip sensually and her insides made a happy dance when she felt Willow’s hands caressing her sides.

Willow brought up one of her hands to the back of Tara’s head and pulled the blonde into a heated kiss…

“Oh baby…” The young woman moaned as she fell on the bed and her
partner fell on top of her. “Oh God, Faith…”

Faith’s mouth closed around one of Dawn’s nipples while one of her hands stroke the other pink bud.

They had started making-out in the elevator and had lost their t-shirts and bras as soon as the door was locked. In a bold move, Dawn had pushed Faith against the door and took her tank top and bra off, the Slayer laughed and pulled Dawn’s t-shirt off and then ripped off her bra easily, causing the taller girl to laugh.

They had kissed and touched against the door while their lower parts grinded against each other…

“God, baby D, you’re so fucking beautiful!” Faith moaned while she kissed the valley between Dawn’s breasts as she switched nipples. Faith’s free hand was holding the brunette’s hips so she could thrust harder with her thigh, which was between Dawn’s and this movement gave them both the friction they needed on their centers. They were still wearing their pants but the pieces of clothing were becoming seriously annoying…

“Faith…pants…off, honey…” The brunette breathed out as soon as she was able. She couldn’t moan and speak at the same time…

Faith pulled away and stared at her soon-to-be-lover. Finally!! Dawn was breathing heavily and she looked so sensual there, lying, her hair fanned out behind her, and her eyes darkened with desire. The Slayer grinned as she slowly caressed her thighs over the pants and stopped at the fly of Dawn’s pants, Faith opened the pants, dragging the zipper slowly down and Dawn lifted her hips a little so Faith could take off the pants. After she removed Dawn’s pants, dragging with them her panties, her eyes were glued to that little patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair right above Dawn’s womanhood until she looked up and fixed her eyes into Dawn’s…She could see trust there, she could see love and a future inside those beautiful eyes…

“You are so beautiful, Dawn…” Faith whispered mesmerized, not looking away from the brunette’s eyes.

“So are you, Faith…” Dawn whispered back.

Faith leaned in once more and kissed her full on the lips, their upper halves pressing together. The Slayer traced a path from Dawn’s jaw down to her throat and her collarbone. She nipped and kissed the flesh of her breasts for a moment and started to lick her way down towards Dawn’s navel.

“No, I need you up here, please” The brunette said, her voice sounded vulnerable when she spoke and Faith looked up, surprised. The Slayer gave her a little kiss on her bellybutton and kissed her way up again. “I want to be able to see your eyes while we make love, Faith” Dawn explained.

“Of course, love…” Faith smiled at her sweetly, brought up her hand and caressed her cheek with her thumb.

The women started to kiss again, more sweetly this time while Faith caressed Dawn’s skin. The Slayer got onto her side, so she was supporting herself with on her elbow and half of her body was pressed against Dawn’s.

“Oh GOD FAITH!...” Dawn’s throaty voice cried out and her back arched almost completely off bed as soon Faith’s fingers came into contact with her wet warm sex. The Slayer instantly started to make circles around her girlfriend’s clit at a slow pace that was torturing the brunette. “Please…faster, Faith…”

“You want me to go faster, baby D?” Faith smirked and leaned a little to whisper in her ear. “You want me to make you come faster, love? Make you explode in ecstasy? Is that what you want?”

“Yes…oh God…Faith, don’t tease…fuck…” Dawn kept bucking against Faith’s hand, trying to coax her into putting more pressure on her clit so she could finally come.

“Hmmm…so baby D…you swore, that’s hot…” Faith took Dawn’s earlobe into her mouth and sucked, causing the brunette to gasp for air. “You wanna come, baby D…huh? Wanna come? Want me to fuck you and make you come hard?” The Slayer kept whispering in her ear after she let go of said ear and she began to circle around her entrance.

“Make…love…to me?” Dawn managed to breathe out with a vulnerable voice. Hearing that vulnerability in her girlfriend’s voice again made her hesitate for a second, but then Faith simply smiled and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

“With you everything we do is about love, Dawn. I love you, baby D” Faith said, now she understood what Willow had meant when she said those words, now she understood what her redhead friend had meant when she had explained that even in their wildest fantasies it was always about love and making feel the other pleasure, not about simple sex or lust…now she understood.

Faith entered her slowly with two fingers and Dawn almost came right then and there. The Slayer started to trust in and out at a slow pace, her fingertips hitting the rough patch of skin with every thrust…

“God…Faith…faster…please…” Dawn was bucking against the Slayer’s hand trying to fasten the pace.

“You’re so beautiful, Dawn…so...so beautiful…” Faith whispered in her
girlfriend’s ear while she kept thrusting…in and out…in and out…

Dawn brought up her hands to hold onto Faith’s shoulder and arm. She couldn’t resist for much longer, she could feel her orgasm building up inside her and she was ready to jump over the edge…she just needed a little bit more… The brunette threw her head back and her girlfriend
started to kiss and suck on her neck…

“Oooh….Faith…” Faith looked at her and Dawn closed and opened her mouth several times trying to speak but no sound came out.

“I know…I know” Faith whispered and her lips curled up in a small smile. She didn’t know how but she knew her girlfriend was saying ‘I love you’, her eyes spoke for her, she didn’t need words… “I love you too, Dawn…”

And Dawn’s back arched completely off bed and her mouth opened in a silent cry of pleasure as wave after wave of the most amazing orgasm tore through her body…Faith kept thrusting slowly while her girlfriend rode out her orgasm and kept her eyes staring right into Dawn’s, she could see the pleasure there and the love the brunette felt for her…

“God, Faith…that was…” Dawn was still recovering from her mind-blowing orgasm. Faith was spooning her girlfriend, with her arms wrapped around her waist, and planted sweet kisses along her sweat-y back and neck. “Amazing…” Faith finished for her. “You were amazing, baby”

“What? No, I wasn’t. You were” Dawn replied. “And don’t think I notice you’re still wearing your pants, missy…I’ll have to spank you before I have my way with you”

“Is that a promise or a treat?” Faith pulled her girlfriend onto her back and kissed her once more. “And don’t worry…Im more than fine, I feel…this is silly…” The Slayer shook her head and gave her a small smile.

“No, it’s not… Tell me” Dawn reached up with her hand and caressed
Faith’s cheek.

“I didn’t come but I still feel…fulfilled…satisfied…don’t ask me why, I don’t get it myself. And now I understand…” Faith seemed lost in thought for a moment.

“What do you understand now?”

“Once Red told me that with her and her Blondie…sex was never about sex or lust, that it was always about love…she said… Even in our wildest fantasies, it’s never about sex…it’s always about love… And now I get it…” Faith said.

“I get it too… Tara said something similar to me…I think I get it now…” Dawn whispered and brought her girlfriend into another kiss. “I love you Faith…” Suddenly she pushed up and Faith found herself on her back. “And now it’s my turn…”

“Wow…that was amazing…” Willow fell into her pillow and tried to recover her breath. Tara was by her side, staring at the ceiling with a silly grin on her face.

“Yes, it was, honey” The blonde responded.

Willow turned onto her stomach and rested her head on Tara’s collarbone and one of her hands started tracing circles on her flat stomach.

“Now will you tell me what’s bothering you?” The redhead asked.

“I told you, Will, I’m fine…” Tara smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

“You’re not…c’mon, speak to me…Tara, please…talk to me…” Willow propped herself on her elbows by Tara’s side and looked at her.

“Okay…today while you and the guys were talking about your pregnancies… I just…” Tara trailed off, trying to find a way to explain what she was feeling.

“Oh baby…I know a part of you still feels bad for not being here during Amber’s first years but I told you…we’ll make new memories I-” But Tara cut her off by pressing a finger to her lips.

“No, honey, that’s not what I mean…”

“Then, what?”

“Well…promise me you won’t freak out…I know you don’t like it when things get out of your plan and we haven’t been back together for long but… I can feel it in my guts…” Tara took a deep breath and Willow nodded to show her she was listening. “I…I want to have a baby” She said quickly and got ready for Willow’s reaction.

“You…you want to have a baby? You wanna be pregnant?” Willow carefully asked after a moment of silence.

“Yes. And I know what you’re thinking…I know another baby would never make up for what I missed and I get that…I can’t explain it…I…feel it in my body. I want this…I want to be pregnant and have a baby…I’m ready” Tara tried to explain but she couldn’t explain what she felt.

“Are you sure you want this? To have a baby?” Willow asked, surprised.

“Yes, I am…I want to have another baby, and I want to carry that baby” Tara said. “I know this isn’t what you were planning and that we haven’t been back together for long but I-” Willow cut her off with a kiss.

“I would love to have another baby with you, Tara, and you can carry this baby if that’s what you want to” Willow said, smiling. Tara looked at her with big hopeful eyes.

“Really? You want another baby too?”

“Yes”

Willow found herself on her back with an excited Tara on top of her planting kisses around her face.

“Oh Willow! I love you so much baby!!” Tara squealed.

“I know you do and I love you too” Willow laughed.

“You make me so happy, baby!" Tara kissed Willow with more passion than before and her leg moved so she was straddling her lover. "I love you so much, Will..." The blonde was tracing a path down Willow's jaw to her throat.

"This means we can start practicing right now?" Willow joked and arched her back when Tara started to suck on her pulse point and massage her breasts.

"Hell yeah, baby..." Tara smiled while kissing and nipping the flesh of Willow's neck.

"Then..." Willow rolled over so she was straddling Tara. The redhead smiled wickedly. "Let's start practicing, baby..."

"You know...I was thinking, oh Will, that feels good, I was thinking we could..." Tara arched her back when Willow took one of her nipples into her mouth. "We could, y'know...call Cordy and ask her if she could give us a hand...oh yes, with the big guys up there, y'know..."

"We'll call her" Willow let go of Tara's nippple for a moment to speak and kissed the valley between her breasts. "And even if they dont help us, I dont care...we'll have another baby, my love..." Willow looked up to her for a moment and smiled. Tara pulled her lover to rest on top of her and wrapped her arms around the redhead.

"You make me so happy, Will..." Tara whispered while holding her soulmate closer.

"You make my life brighter, Tare-bear..."

** Two months later...

"Will..." Tara looked open mouthed to her lover, who was pacing in the living room like a cage animal. The blonde cleared her throat.

"What? What's the result? Please, tell me..." Willow ran over to her and stared at her love with big hopeful eyes, waiting for the asnwer...

"I'm pregnant, Will...8 weeks pregnant, honey" Tara said and tears filled her eyes.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Willow jumped up and down, hugged her girlfriend and ran circles around the living room, much like their little girl had done several times. "OH BABY!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Willow hugged Tara again, the redhead had tears in her eyes as well and Tara hugged her back.

"I love you too, Will. I'm so happy...We're going to be mommies again" The blonde said and with an amazing strength, Willow lifted her and spun her around several times.

"We're going to be mommies again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Willow yelled while spinning her girlfriend around, both women laughing...

Okay guys...I hope you liked it....W/T smutty goodness in the next chapter..which will be Halloween... *winks*

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Mon May 17, 2010 8:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 17/5/010)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

DIBS :)

Ok, awesome chapter!

I really love that Willow was able to get through to Tara about her kind of obsessing over the party, and that Amber is such a great kid and understood what was going on.

Faith and Dawn, once again, stole the show a bit. I can't say it enough...I love your Faith and Dawn. Separate and together, those two characters are awesome!

The party was great, so glad Giles made it :) Also, the parts with Christie and Marlene were intriguing...I want more!!

Great job as usual!

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 12:28 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Great b-day party... I really liked how both Willow and Amber got what was driving Tara little bonkers about organizing the b-day party... Good that both Faith and Dawn figured out the difference between having sex and making love... I really liked how everyone regards Faith & Dawn as teenagers...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:19 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Aww Amber's birthday was awesome!

I thought Tara might be getting a bit broody when all that pregnancy talk was going on, another baby is so cute!!

Can't wait for the next update!!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:33 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

ha, Tara´s so sweet! I hope Cordy gives them a hand o/ and I know Amber´s gonna love being a Big Sister o/

btw, love the party, I miss Giles sometimes XD

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:22 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Okay guys....I changed the ending of Chapter 20. I wasnt very satisfied with the ending and this one makes it easier to jump to the next chapter, which will be Halloween...Please...I hope you like the new ending.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:26 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

This was a precious update I love the way your story flows makes me feel all happy inside. :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:56 am 
3. Flaming O

OMG Tara is preggers! :pinky :party :pinky

I really do love the new ending and since I didn't mention babies in my first feedback, I will focus on that now.

I have always thought Willow and Tara would make wonderful parents, I mean, they did take care of Dawn and juggle the slaying duties for a while right? I'm beyond excited to see Tara pregnant, and a little sad we will miss a bunch of it between now and Halloween... Amber is going to be so happy :) Great job Alex!

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:06 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Excited that Tara is pregnant. Hoping Amber reacts the same way Willow did when she finds out.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:11 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
Aww Tara's prengnant! :pinky This was such a great update. Can't wait for the next one.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:50 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

yeah Alex, I love this new ending!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:40 pm 
8. Vixen

Interesting twist. I liked your descriptions of what was going on with the characters. I think you have a real knack for the F/D scenes. Keep up the good work kiddo.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:54 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

WOW!!!!!!!!! What an update... I live the idea that Tara and Williw will be able to share in this pregnancy together and I am excited to see Amber's reaction/interaction with a pregnant Tara.....

Can't wait for the next update.... Keep 'em coming! :pinky

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I happy you guys liked the new ending..I just needed to change it.

The next Chapter (Halloween) will take me a little bit longer..maybe a couple of days.... There's only 3 more Chapters left and they're gonna be long ones...I know, I know...only 3 more chapters...Im gonna be so sad when this story is finished...but lucky you guys Im working on Soulmates (while im at school, lol) and I got like 15 chapters so I got another story for when Im done with this one...

Be ready for Halloween....*puts best creepy voice on* Be afraid MUAHAHAHAHAHAH.... LOL NAH!!! :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:05 am 
3. Flaming O

:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce ooOOoo!! not nice to tease us!! ;-) can't wait for the halloween part! wonder what willow and tara will dress up as hmmmmmm...... :thud (sorry imaging them dressed as vampires... LEATHER!!)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:26 am 

Hey Alex :)

Told you I'd read it ! Sooooo, since I read the whole story to this point in one time, I'm gonna comment the whole thing:
your plot is very interesting, we don't get that every day; you write very well; I liked the idea of a not-so-right Buffy; F/D ? when you talked about it on the chat I was all but convinced I have to admit lol but you write it in such a way it seems natural in your fic, so I appreciate it as any other well-written couple; Amber is cute lol.

For the less complimenting part of my comment, I only have two things to say: first, even if there are some typo problems every now and then, it doesn't disturb the reading so it's ok. Second, this is only my opinion, but I think there are too much pet names (as in, your characters call the others with pet names like 3 times in the same line) and I think it's a little too much. Though it's only my opinion and doesn't interfere with the story :)

That's all for now, I'll try to comment the next chapters, and will read the end with great pleasure...then wait for your next fic :)
Thumbs up ;p ;-)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:10 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Hey Alex, sorry it's taken so long to reply to this chapter but here's the feedback.

Here's the easy part, YAY for good old fashioned smuttyness. Smut can always be relied on in all Willow/Tara stories.

I loved Willow thinking she's a bad mother by wanting Faith and Dawn to have Amber overnight so she and Tara can have some alone time. It reveals just how loving and caring she is. Then Faith's response reveals the depths of their friendship, because only a real friend would reply in the way Faith does.

' "Mummy needs to rest. She works too much." Amber commented. This is one bright little kid who takes after her mothers caring attitude.

Willow talks to her dad over the phone but is her mom still around? If not has she passed away or divorced from Mr. Rosenberg.

Great scene with Faith and Dawn talking to Amber about going away overnight, Amber worried about leaving her mommy's behind, the tale of Willow freaking after she learned Giles and Faith had taken Amber horse riding, awww Willow trying not to get upset over Amber spending a night away from home.

Willow getting the papers for Tara to sign so Tara can also be legally classed as Amber's mother, YAY :party

'Words of love were spoken through the silent language of their eyes, they couldn't speak but their souls were in their eyes'

This sentence is possibly one of the most beautiful, most eloquent in the summing up of Willow/Tara's lover for each other.

Possibly my favourite moment in the entire chapter, Tara and Faith chatting on the phone. In the show Tara would most likely have been very nervous around Faith. The fact that you show Faith opening up to Tara and suggesting that she'd like to be a parent herself shows a slightly more mature attitude and treatment of the characters than Joss would have given us, especially with Faith.

'Amber didn't mind being crushed between her two mother's, she loved it. She loved to feel their love for each other and their love for her. They were the best parents she could ask for and and she loved them...'

Any chance Willow and Tara could adopt me please, pretty please, pretty please with a cherry on top ;-)

'You're my soulmate Will and I know how much you love me because I love you in the same way' :wtkiss

Again, another beautiful sentence revealing the girls love for each other.

So Willow and Tara can speak to each other telepathically now hmmm. Wonder what fun they'll get up to with that new ability.

Oh and great smut by the way, especially the shower scene ;-)

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:28 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Hmm, given that as far as is known, it can't happen in what I call "the Ourverse," I think it was a good idea not to give details as to exactly how the magical pregnancies are begun.
I truly heart Amber's attitude, so cooperative. Reminds me of soem things from the past...well, won't go there.
Somethign that's been hitting me lately, here and especially in "Resetting My Goals" and perhaps a couple others (I've been skipping around amongst fics lately and it's hard to keep them sorted) and I find I'm asking a question that might not amke much sense except to me; where is the line between camaraderie and ghettoization? this isn't a criticism of any of the stories, just an idea that has struck me lately. (It's in "Neverland," too, but I'm not as conscious of it there.)
Sorry if anything in that last paragraph is inappropriate.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:03 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Great! They are gonna be mothers again!! :party And this time Tara will be there all the time (of course she will, she's the one who's pregnant :smash... Okay, forget it).
Please, more! :peace

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:42 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!!!! GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!! (and it's not the Man in Black!) LOL

Okay...First, I want to apologize for taking me so long to write the chapter... School has been kinda complicated lately and had tons of homework, so I apologize. To thank you all for your patience I wrote you guys a longer chapter! I hope you like it!

By the way....there are a couple of surprises here *winks*

Okay...I'll leave you with the chapter...I made you guys wait enough...

CHAPTER 21- Halloween

** Two weeks before Halloween…

In the Purple Planet the group of friends was having dinner. Willow, Tara, Faith, Dawn and Gillian were gathered chatting and laughing. It had been a great idea to get together to have dinner.

Faith and Dawn were almost living together, every night they would stay either in the hotel or in the mansion, but they were never apart and still behaved like teenagers, which caused a lot of jokes from their friends. The brunette had been working the day shift in the restaurant, while Gillian worked the night shift, and had proven to be valuable employee. She could be really bossy when she wanted to and everybody learnt to respect her… Of course, the only person who actually enjoyed when she was all bossy was Faith, but she wouldn’t admit it in front of anybody else.

Willow and Tara were more than excited for the new baby, and Amber was floating on the air with the idea of being a big sister. Tara was entering her fifth month of pregnancy and her growing belly was showed constantly through the clothes. There had been a few pictures and comments on TV and magazines that the great writer Tara Maclay was pregnant, even some rumors about a possible wedding, but they didn’t mind, after all, it was all good things. Of course they weren’t planning a wedding, they were comfortable as they were right now, but who knew what the future would bring, right?

Only a month before they had found out Tara was pregnant with twins, which caused Willow to pass out in the sonogram room and it took them a couple of minutes to fully wake her up. --_--”

After the initial shock the redhead was more than happy, she jumped up and down and as soon as she entered the mansion she started yelling ‘we’re havin twins’ while running around the living room and outside to the backyard where Faith was training with Amber. The little girl had jumped up and down as well and started shouting with her mother ‘we’re having twins’ and dancing. Faith had laughed and strangely pulled the blonde Wiccan into a warm hug while congratulating her. Dawn had been static for like a whole minute when she found out and looked like a fish, opening and closing her mouth without making any sound. Then she had jumped up and down and when Willow and Amber entered the room the three of them had jumped up and down together. Xander and Gabrielle had come that night to celebrate with the friends, Gabrielle seemed to be about to explode! being 7 months pregnant…

“Hey guys, you already have your costumes?” Gillian asked and took a sip of her wine.

“Got mine like a week ago” Willow said.

“I bought mine as well” Tara said. After a moment she added. “It was hard to get a costume being pregnant…especially now…” The blonde
added. One of her girlfriend’s hands was ALWAYS touching her belly and that made her feel happy, knowing Willow was so happy.

“Im not dressing up, no way” Faith chuckled.

“I am. I’m not sure of what yet, but I am” Dawn added.

“C’mon Ace! You gotta dress up, dude!” Gillian said.

“Yeah Ace, c’mon…don’t be boring” Willow added.

“I don’t know…I don’t think so…” Faith said.

After the dinner, they moved to sit on the comfy love seats, only Gillian sat alone. The bar and the dance floor were attracting more people by the minute so the night was just getting started…

“So, guys, I was thinking…Faith, Will, you’re in for singing in Halloween show, right?” Gillian asked her friends.

“Sure” Willow nodded. Tara smiled. The blonde was sat between Willow’s legs and the redhead’s arms were around her waist, her hands automatically started to caress her growing belly.

“I’m cool…I’m in” Faith shrugged and Dawn whispered in her ear.

“You’re so hot when you sing, hon” The brunette whispered in her girlfriend’s ear and nuzzled her neck with her nose. The Slayer grinned and leaned to whisper back.

“I’ll sing for ya later, baby…in bed”

“So I was thinking…” Gillian began. She wasn’t paying much attention to the fact that the two couples in front of her were barely listening to her. “Will, Faith, would you like to do a mini-musical? I had this crazy idea. What you say?”

“What musical?” Willow asked with new excitement. Her hands never stopped the movement, she never stopped caressing her girlfriend’s belly.

“Depends on your crazy idea, G-girl” Faith chuckled.

“You know what? Why don’t you let Faith and Dawn do it, Gill?” Willow commented.

“What?”

“What?”

Both Dawn and Faith looked at her open mouthed.

“Yeah. C’mon, Dawnie. I know you can sing… Besides, Faith can help you… I bet you would be awesome together…much more chemistry there than with me, obviously” Willow giggled.

Tara sent through their
connection.

Willow sent back.

“That’d be awesome, guys. If you’re willing to do it, that’d be awesome” Gillian said, excited.

“Well, I don’t know…” Dawn hesitated.

“C’mon, we can do it, baby D” Faith encouraged her girlfriend.

“Hey Ace….” Willow leaned in a little to whisper in her friend’s ear and the Slayer grinned and laughed.

“That’s a great idea, Red” Faith grinned and whispered in her girlfriend’s ear. The brunette laughed.

“Okay, that’s settled then…Ace and Dawnie are singing” Willow said.

“Blondie and Red should sing somethin’ too” Faith said.

“I wouldn’t mind” Willow said and shrugged.

“Oh no, I don’t sing” Tara said and blushed. Willow raised an eyebrow to the obvious lie.

“Are you sure, baby? ‘Cause as far as I remember you are a wonderful singer, way better than us” Willow said.

“Yes, Tara, you’re a great singer” Dawn added.

“And you’re gonna show us right now, Blondie” Faith said and stood up.

Tara reached and grabbed her hand before she could walk away.

“What are you doing? No way Im singing”

“Hell yes you are, Blondie!” Faith said.

“I can’t. I don’t sing in front of people!”

Willow pleaded.

Tara sighed and stood up. She whispered something in Faith’s ear and the Slayer took off.

“You’re gonna sing, Tara?” Gillian asked.

“Yes, Faith is setting up the stage”

Only a second later, Faith’s voice made Tara shiver with terror.

“YO PEOPLE! WHAT’S UP?”

The Slayer was on stage, holding a microphone in her hand.

“Okay, listen….My friend Blondie is gonna sing a song, so please, hear her out. She rocks. So…C’mon Maclay! Bring your ass over here!”

The people in the bar cheered and applauded (a few even whistled) when the blonde shyly made her way to the stage and sat behind the keyboard/piano Faith had set up for her. She waited a second and then leaned to speak into the microphone.

“Good evening, everybody. Since my friends didn’t let me another choice I will sing a song for you” Tara’s eyes met Willow’s through the darkness of the room and the blonde smiled. “Well, this song is actually for my
beloved girlfriend…”

Tara blushed slightly and began to play a soft melody.

You are everything I need to see
Smile and sunlight makes sunlight to me
Laugh and come and look into me
Drips of moonlight washing over me
Can I show you what to want from me

Angel of mine, can I thank you
You have saved me time and time again
Angel, I must confess
It's you that always gives me strength
And I don't know where I'd be without you

After all these years, one thing is true
Constant force within my heart is you
You touch me, I feel I'm moving into you
I treasure every day I spend with you
All the things I am come down to you

Angel of mine
Let me thank you
Angel, I must confess

Tara took a glance at Willow, the redhead had tears in her eyes and she was smiling. She was singing silently with her.

Angel of mine
Can I thank you
Angel, I must confess
...without you

Tara finished the song and every one cheered and applauded in the club. The blonde said a shy ‘Thank you’ into the microphone and walked out of the stage towards a tear-y completely emotional Willow, who pulled her into a big hug and instantly covered her mouth with hers.

“I love you so much, baby!” Willow said, not caring her friends were right there in front of them. If she had taken a look around, she would have seen that Faith and Dawn were kissing, completely oblivious to them and that Gillian was flirting with a blonde girl, who was practically shoving her cleavage right in Gillian’s face and the strawberry blonde seemed happy with this fact.

“I love yo-” Tara stopped what she was saying and started at her girlfriend open mouthed. Because of their position, Willow could feel it as well and her jaw hit the floor.

“Did you feel…?” The redhead whispered, completely shocked.

“I did…. Will…our babies…they kicked…” Tara said, her voice sounded amazed.

“They kicked…” Willow chuckled and pulled her into another hug. “They kicked!”

“Who kicked who, Red?” Faith heard the last par (half the club heard it
even with the music, actually, and some were staring) and now was looking at them

“The twins! The twins kicked!” Willow shouted excited. The redhead kissed her girlfriend again and dropped onto her knees, so she was eye level with the blonde’s belly and kissed her over the shirt and wrapped her arms around Tara’s hips. The blonde was wiping away the happy tears in her eyes and didn’t really mind the show in public they were giving.

“Dude! That’s awesome!” Faith and Dawn stood up and gave their friends a congratulatory hug. Gillian followed next and most of the people applauded again when a crying Willow kissed her girlfriend with love.

Willow and Tara had to get out of there. They needed to be alone to bask in the glory of their babies kicking. Amber was with her grandpa Ira for the weekend so they were completely alone. The cuddled in the couch and stood there silence, until Willow said:

“Thank you, baby”

“For what?”

Tara was lying on her back while Willow was on her side so her hand had more access to caress her girlfriend’s belly. The twins had been calm since that first kick so the redhead was waiting patiently for the next one.

“For everything…For coming over to talk the first time, for loving me, for always being there for me, for being the most wonderful person I have ever met, for being the amazing mother of our children…just, thank you for being you…” Willow said and Tara gave her that crocked smiled that was only for her.

“And for all the reasons you just said, I thank you as well…” Tara said back and Willow leaned in to kiss her.

Soon the kiss escalated into a more passionate kiss. Tara’s hands were running through Willow’s hair and upper back, pulling the redhead closer while their tongues dance the familiar tango…

Willow moaned into the kiss and one of her hands, which were in Tara’s hips, moved to grab her lover’s ass. The redhead knew Tara loved it when she did that…

“Will, Will…”

“What is it, baby?” Willow asked after pulling away. “Did I hurt you? The twins? Did I squeeze too hard?”

“No, love, no. Let’s go upstairs, that’s all”

“Oh, you scared me for a second there, baby. Let’s go”

The Wiccans ran upstairs. For a couple of minutes they both felt hungrier than ever…They kissed each other hard while their roamed eagerly, touching every bit of skin they could, stripping each other…Their mouths worked as if they trying to devour each other… But Willow pulled away and took her girlfriend to bed, making her lay down and positioned herself next to her before she started to kiss her, gentler this time…
Willow’s lips met the skin of Tara’s neck and started to suck, enough to leave a mark on her so everybody would know Tara was hers…The redhead reached up Tara’s breasts with her hands and she showed her devotion, her addiction for Tara’s full breasts by caressing them, by stroking the rock hard nipples and lowering her head so she could take the hard nub into her mouth. Tara’s back arched and the blonde moaned loudly.

Tara grabbed her girlfriend’s smaller breasts and pinched the hard nipples with her fingertips. Both women moaned loudly as they continue to rub their lower halves together, Willow was carefully trying not to lay any weight on Tara’s belly, which made things a little bit complicated…

“Oh Tara…I love you so much baby…I want you now…” Willow whispered in Tara’s ear, causing Tara to shiver… "Fuck..."

“Will, please…keep talking honey…” Tara moaned again as Willow kept playing with her breasts.

Willow sent through their connection, since her mouth was busy.

“Yes, oh yes….I love your dirty talk…”

“You know…the other night I was dreaming…Wanna know what I was dreaming, baby?” Willow whispered in Tara’s ear. The blonde woman could only nod. “Kay. I was dreaming” Tara’s hand explored Willow’s back until said hand reached Willow’s ass. “With the time the Watchers came to Sunnydale, remember? Remember how I took you to the basement, pushed you against the wall and had my way with ya? Oh fuck, I like that…”

Tara’s hand was caressing Willow’s inner thigh. The redhead had to place both hands and knees on the bed to support herself and not lay her weight on her pregnant girlfriend. The blonde’s fingers came into contact with Willow’s wet sex and Willow moaned.

“Oh baby that feels so good!”

“Don’t stop talking, Will!” Tara ordered and Willow obeyed.

“Kay baby…Oh I love that…” Tara was teasing her center. “Oh yeah…”

“Willow!”

“Sorry yeah…You just keep doing that baby…That time in the basement of the Magic Box I pushed you against the wall, remember? And I kissed you…got on my knees and licked you…sucked you…oh yeah baby right there…and while I sucked your clit…I had my fingers inside…of…you… Baby, please…” Tara kept teasing her clit with her fingertips and brought up her free hand to play with her nipples…

“Finish the story, Will” Tara said, no ordered.

“I made you come hard that time baby…I remember covering your mouth with mine while you came…Oh baby…You covered my hand with your delicious juices…And after you came I kept my fingers…inside…of you baby, please…I made you lick my hand clean, that was so hot…Please, baby, I can’t…no more…”

“I guess I can do something for you…” Willow nodded as Tara entered her with one finger, causing a wave of pleasure tore through Willow. “You like that, Will?”

“Yes! It feels so…oh baby…more!” Tara knew that only one finger wouldn’t be enough to please her girlfriend completely but it would take her near the edge.

“You want more? Say it…how much?” The blonde added a second finger inside her girlfriend’s pussy and Willow cried out ‘Holy Goddess!’ at the top of her lungs.

“More…oh baby…Goddess Tara!” Willow couldn’t talk, moan and breathe at the same time but she didn’t care all at. Tara added a third finger and that pulled Willow over the edge…

“I love you Will…” Tara said and Willow came…she was too lost in ecstasy to form any kind of word or sound but her mouth was open in a silent cry of heavenly pleasure…

“Oh baby I love it when you do that!” Willow breathed out while looking at Tara, who was licking her fingers clean.

“I know you do” Tara smiled sensually. The blonde kissed her girlfriend and the redhead could taste herself in her girlfriend’s mouth. “Will, don’t wanna rush you or anything but if you don’t make me come right now I’ll
finish the job myself”

“That would be so hot…but it’s my job and I won’t disappoint you” Willow giggled. “Sorry baby…so, what you want, huh Tara? Willow-hand?” Willow brought up her hand to caress her girlfriend’s breast and softly squeezed the tender flesh. “Or Willow-tongue?” Tara moaned loudly when her girlfriend leaned in and licked her neck from the base up to her ear, stopping to suck on her pulse point.

“Mmmm…Willow-tongue…definitely…yeah…”

“I know you love Willow-tongue, baby” The redhead grinned before starting to kiss Tara’s jaw. Willow traced a path down Tara’s throat to her smooth collarbone, her beautiful hard nipples, the flat stomach, to her bellybutton, and Goddess! Willow LOVED Tara’s bellybutton! Especially now! Tara’s growing belly turned Willow on more than her naked body…There was life there, the life they created…The result of their love…

“You know I love you, don’t you, baby?” Willow asked, her eyes meeting Tara’s.

“I know but please don’t stop!” Tara urged her. The blonde closed her eyes and arched her back a little to encourage her to continue. “Talk in my mind”

The redhead kissed with devotion her girlfriend’s belly while caressing her thighs.

“I know Will…but please…I need you…”

Tara’s body was hurting with desire. She needed her Willow and she needed her NOW…

“Willow! Stop teasing!” Tara suddenly yelled. Willow smiled and entered Tara’s opening with her tongue, making Tara moan louder and louder.

The pregnancy was truly messing with her hormones….

Willow was licking and sucking all the juices from Tara’s center and it didn’t take long for Tara to go crazy while wave after wave if pleasure hit her whole body…The blonde came once, twice and even a third time as her lover kept devouring all she could offer…

“Oh Goddess…that was…I love Willow-tongue…” Tara whispered as soon as she recovered, like 20 minutes later. Both of them were exhausted lying one next to the other. “Baby, that was amazing…”

“Yeah…Although I thought you liked to be teased baby” Willow turned onto her side so she was facing Tara.

“Oh I do. But no when my hormones are making a party inside my body” Tara chuckled. “I’m horny all day long”

“And I love you because of that baby” Willow giggled when her girlfriend playfully slapped her arm. “Okay, that’s not the only thing I love about you. I also love your boobs” Willow laughed loudly when Tara tickled her side. “You’re sooo gonna pay me for that one…” The redhead seemed lost in thought for a moment. “Kay, you’ll get away with it this time only cos you’re pregnant”

“And because you love me, right?” Tara smiled at her.

“And because you’re my soulmate and I love you more than anything in this world and I want to grow old with you” Willow seriously said.

Tara gave her that crocked smile that was only for Willow. The blonde brought up her hand to caress her girlfriend’s cheek and pulled her into a soft and full of love kiss…

“I want to grow old with you too, honey” Tara said and her eyes spoke for her…

That night they fell asleep in each other’s arms, soft words of love were spoke even after they had fallen sleep and they never broke the skin on skin contact…

It was days before Halloween Tara’s belly was growing every day, a fact that Willow loved.

The redhead was so happy in fact that she had decided to celebrate and had invited her girlfriend out on a date to have a romantic dinner together. Tara accepted gladly, and of course she didn’t know the surprise Willow had in store for her…

Tara was finishing with her hair, which was pulled into a lose bun, some strands of hair framing her beautiful face. Willow entered the room and her jaw hit the floor.

“How do I look?” Tara asked and looked at her. She was wearing a long red dress that fit her in all the right places. Her full breasts were barely hidden by the thin straps that were tied behind her neck, leaving her back bear, they looked so full, so big, so tempting… From her thigh down, the slit showed off her well-shaped leg and the black stilettos adorned her feet. Willow gulped loudly. “Will? Sweetie?”

“You look…WOW!” Willow said and walked towards her girlfriend.

“Thank you” Tara said and smiled. She couldn’t help the light blush that
was spreading over her cheeks. “You look beautiful” The blonde Wiccan stared at her girlfriend, who was walking in circles around her. Tara’s ass looked delicious, just like her hips and…

HOLY LESBIAN GODDESS!” Willow moaned and almost had an orgasm right there when she saw her belly. It looked so beautiful, and was already pretty big for only 16 weeks, which would be kinda understandable with twins, but still, Tara looked completely beautiful…

Tara took Willow’s breath away…

“What is it, Will? There’s something wrong with my dress?” Tara looked down, trying to see if there was indeed something wrong with her.

“No, nothing’s wrong baby…You just…take my breath away, Tara…” Willow said and took her girlfriend’s hand. Tara smiled shyly and blushed.

“Thanks, sweetie. Are we ready to go?”

“Yes we are. Let’s go, baby”

They went to a romantic Italian restaurant. The food was delicious and they were having a really great time. Although Tara kept catching looks from the other costumers. How could she not? The blonde looked so beautiful and adorable that everybody stared at her.

“Why are people staring at me, Will?” Tara asked.

“Because you look beautiful, that’s why” Willow said smiling.

“Are you sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I probably look like a whale already?” And the blonde kept eating in silence.

“No, you don’t and you look adorable, silly. You don’t look like a whale, Tara, you look like a beautiful pregnant woman” Willow firmly said in a low voice. “Besides, not everybody is lookin’ at you, only a couple of guys, nobody important”

“Well, I don’t like it when guys look at me, honey” Tara mumbled under her breath.

“I know baby, you’re not used to that” Willow said. The redhead took Tara’s hand and said. “Baby, I was thinking…”

“About what?”

“Well, remember those rumors that went around, y’know…about you and me…” Willow said, unsure. She knew she should have planned it but no, she had to follow Faith’s advice and go with the flow…

“About us? You mean the wedding rumors?” Tara said, remembering amused the things the people in TV and magazines said.

“Yes”

“Of course I do. What about it?”

“Well…I would feel more than honored if you...I mean, if you want to, that’s it...”

“Will, what are you trying to say?” Tara thought about it for a moment and then the pieces fell together. Her eyes widened in shock. “Will, are you asking me…?”

“I am asking you, Tara Maclay…would you marry me?” Willow pulled out of her jacket pocket a small squared black box and opened it. Inside there was a set of matching silver rings with a tribal pattern engraved on them. “Would you give me the honour to become my wife? I already gave you all I had, I want to give you the last thing left to give…my eternity to you, baby…”

“Willow…” Tara said astonished. “Will…you’re asking me to marry you?”

“Yes, feel free to say no of course, if you think it’s too soon or that you’re not ready or th-” Willow’s mini-babble was cut off by the two fingers Tara had pressed against her lips.

“Just I need to know one thing, Will…you’re not asking me to marry you because of some rumor or because I’m pregnant, right?” Tara asked.

“No, Tara, of course not. I told you, I love you more than anything in the world and I want to grow old with you” Willow said.

“I want to grow with you too, Will, and of course I want to be your wife” Tara said.

“You really want to become my wife?” Willow asked, not believing her ears.

“Of course I do” Tara said and smiled. “I do” she added softly.

“Wooooohoooo!” Willow jumped from her seat, not caring if the people were staring at her as if she was crazy. “Baby I love you so much!”

Definitely not caring there was an audience, the redhead got onto her knee in front of her lover. “Let me ask you again because I can’t believe it. Tara Maclay, would you marry me?”

“Of course I will, Willow” The smiles in their faces said it all. The redhead took one of the rings from the black box and slid it in Tara’s ring finger.

The blonde stood up, pulling Willow with her, and then she took the ring left and did the same her now-fiancée had done to her.

The Wiccans embraced each other and shared a sweet kiss before paying attention to the fact that people around them was applauding.

The journey home was quiet, but it was a comfortable silence between them.

Willow was driving, her left hand was in the steering wheel, and she loved how the ring shone with an almost mysterious glow. When she went to but the rings, both Faith and Dawn had pointed to all the most beautiful rings she had ever seen, but still Willow hadn’t been convinced…until she saw those. They weren’t the usual gold, and they weren’t as fancy as many of the others but somehow…she knew. They were perfect, simple and beautiful, just like their love…

The redhead had noticed how her friend was looking at the rings, especially a white gold band with a plain square ruby on top. At first she hadn’t said anything but she couldn’t contain herself and asked the question she was dying to ask. Faith had joked and dismissed the question as if it was a product of her imagination.

The Wiccans arrived home, since it was still early they had decided to give Amber the news. The little girl was in bed already, reading with her aunt Faith the new book they had started a couple of days ago. Dawn was in the living room waiting for them, instantly the brunette started jumping up and down and hugged them both…

There was a knock on the door and Willow and Tara entered.

“Mom! Mummy!” Amber looked at them with all the love in her eyes.

“Hey guys…the kiddo was an angel today, weren’t ya, kiddo?” Faith winked at her niece and internally sighed. If all the children were like Amber…The Slayer left the book back on the night table and stood up. “Everything went okay at dinner?” And sent them a knowing look.

“More than perfect, Ace” Willow said and her best friend smiled, pleased.

She kissed her niece’s forehead and gave them each a small hug before leaving the room.

“I missed you, mom, and you mummy” Amber said.

“We missed you too, baby girl” Willow sat in her usual said of the bed.

“We always miss you when you’re not with us, princess” Tara added from her usual side of the bed.

“You came to tuck me in? Can I ask you something? I know I’m just a kid but I want to know” Amber looked at them, her beautiful eyes full of questions.

Willow was already freaking out in her mind and Tara could sense her distress so she took her hand.

there was a pause. Tara sent back.

“Of course you can ask anything, baby girl” Willow said after a second.

“You can always ask anything, princess” Tara added.

“It’s about the twins…well…after the twins are born you will be busy with them…I don’t know…” Amber seemed embarrassed and Willow squeezed her girlfriend’s hand.

“This is about the twins, baby girl?” Willow asked. “Ob baby girl, no…I promise nothing will change once the twins are here, we’ll love you just like we do today, baby girl”

“You’re always going to be our baby girl and our princess” Tara added.

“Oh, I know that, mummy, mom, I’m not worried about that” Amber said and her parents locked gases, confused. “I am worried because the twins won’t have a room close to you. So I thought that I could give my room to them”

“You want to give your room to the twins?” Willow asked, completely shocked.

“Yes, mummy. The twins can have my room and I’ll move to that room you already painted. I like that purple colour” Amber said smiling at her own idea. “I’m a big girl now, I can be on my own”

“I can call somebody to paint Harry Potter on the walls there. Or you don’t like Harry anymore, big girl?” Willow said and pulled her daughter onto her lap.

“I still like Harry Potter, mummy, but I don’t mind the purple colour, I like it” Amber said while her mother caressed her hair.

“We can ask Faith to more up to the upper floor. I don’t feel sure about this” Tara finally commented.

“We’ll talk to her Faith, don’t worry” Willow reassured her fiancée. Then she looked at their little girl. “You are a great big sister already, baby girl”

“You are the best. And you’re the best big sister in the world” Tara added, smiling proudly at their daughter.

“Why? Why am I the best?” Amber asked, confused.

“You love the twins” Willow simply said.

“I love the twins, even if they are inside mom’s belly and I can’t play with them” Amber said. The little girl moved careful a little so she could caress her mom’s belly. After a moment she felt a small thud against her hand and she pulled away, scared. “What happened, mom?”

“Don’t be afraid, princess…it’s the twins, they are kicking…give me your hand…” Tara smiled and placed her princess hand on top of her growing belly. For a minute nothing happened but as soon as Amber spoke the twins kicked again. The little girl smiled and giggled when the twins kicked for a third time.

“Why do they do that, mom?” Amber asked.

“Because they are still growing, so they move…and the kicks are the
movements they make inside my belly, princess” Tara said.

“And apparently they know who their big sister is” Willow said, smiling at her adorable daughter and beloved fiancée.

“They know, mummy?” Amber asked.

“Yes, they know, baby girl” Willow said nodding.

Tara sent her fiancée through their connection.

Willow agreed.

“Baby girl…we have some news for you” Willow said.

“News, mummy? Good or bad news?”

“Good news, baby girl” Willow said.

“Okay…What is it, mummy?”

“Mummy and I are engaged” Tara told her daughter and the little girl had a faraway look in her eyes for a moment, as she thought about it.

“I don’t understand, mom…” She finally admitted and blushed.

“Hey, princess…there’s no need to be embarrassed” Tara said.

“It’s okay if you don’t understand something, baby girl” Willow put a finger under her daughter’s chin and lifted it up to make sure the little girl was looking at her. “Don’t even look down. There’s nothing to be ashamed of, okay? It’s okay if you don’t understand something, that is the point of life…you’re always learning something new”

“Okay, mummy” Amber said and nodded.

“And engaged means that we are going to get marry, princess” Tara said.

“You are going to get marry, mom, and mummy?” Amber’s eyes were big as saucers and she was looking from one parent to the other.

“Yes, baby girl” Willow smiled.

“YAY!!! You’re getting married!” Amber jumped on the bed a couple of times and then wrapped her tiny arms around her parent’s necks, pulling them together.

“We’re glad you are so happy, baby girl” Willow said.

“Of course Im happy! Oh! OH!! Can I tell my friends in school?” The excited little girl asked with her big hopeful eyes.

“Okay…but please, don’t go around yelling about it, princess” Tara said, smiling at her little girl.

“Okay, mom!” The little girl flopped onto her stomach and got closer to her mom’s belly. “Hey, twins…mom and mummy are getting marry. It’s wonderful, isn’t it?” Amber whispered and she gave her mom’s belly a small kiss and a soft hug.

The Wiccans heart melt with love at their adorable daughter.

They exited their daughter’s room and they had tears in their eyes…They were so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter…

** Halloween…

Finally the night of Halloween arrived! The mansion was decorated, and everything was ready. During the afternoon, Amber had a party with other kids in Jess and Lily’s house, the little girl hadn’t want to reveal her outfit before time, the only one who she trusted to help her was her aunt Faith and no one else.

Willow and Tara were waiting for their daughter in the living room, they hadn’t changed into their costumes yet, they would change after they come back from Amber’s party. The little girl would spend the night with her uncle Angel and uncle Lorne, who had offered to look after the little girl so they could have fun at the Purple Planet.

Faith came downstairs and announced Amber’s presence.

The little girl showed up in the living room wearing small leather pants, small black work boots, a black tank top and a small stake pocking out from her pants pocket.

“Oh my God! Baby girl…” Willow covered her mouth to hold back the fit of laughter. Faith grinned, proud her niece decided to dress up as her. Tara smiled at her princess.

“You look really good, princess…We don’t have to guess you dress up as aunt Faith, right?” Tara said.

“Exactly, mom! I am Amber the Vampire Slayer!” Amber did some fighting moves and finished up the invisible vamp with a quick wave of the stake they could barely see. This time the three women around her stared at her open mouthed… “What? What’s wrong? Did I do some movement wrong, aunt Faith?”

“Wha…No, no, no, kiddo. That was actually AMAZING!” Faith looked at her, impressed. “Where did you learn those moves? I didn’t teach you that”

“I’ve seen you doing them and practiced them myself a couple of times… Did I get them right, aunt Faith?”

“Great. Kiddo, that was great…” She noticed the looks in her friend’s faces and said: “Kiddo, why don’t you go get the jacket and wait for us in the car?”

“Sure aunt Faith”

Amber left the room and the Slayer looked at her friends.

“Sorry. I never thought she would try to…copy the movements…Im sorry, guys” She said.

“No, it’s okay. I was just…Impressed by her skills…” Tara said.

“She needs to learn how to defend herself” Willow said seriously. “She’ll have to fight one day, let’s not forget what Cordy said. She needs to be prepared as best we can. Faith, teach her” Willow said. “Let’s go, we need to take her to the party”

And nobody said anything else…they simply followed the redhead outside to the car.

** Later that night…

“Will, are you ready?” Tara said from the bedroom.

“Yes, give me a sec, baby!” Willow said from inside the bathroom. Tara grabbed her purse that was on the bed and waited patiently. “Baby, I’m…ready…holy shit!”

Tara turned around and her jaw hit the floor. The redhead was wearing dark brown work boots, brown skin tight shorts, one gun holster on each hip and a skin tight black tank top. Her hair was braided behind her head and a few of strands of hair were framing her perfect face. The blonde gulped to stop herself from drooling.

“You look…wow, Will” Tara breathed out.

“And you…WHOA!” Willow’s eyes were big as saucers. Tara was dressed in a white shirt, that couldn’t hide her pregnancy but nobody was complaining, blue plaid tie, blue plaid skirt that stopped at mid-thigh, white knee length socks and Mary Jane shoes… “D.E.B.S.?” Tara nodded shyly. “Where do you keep your gun?” The redhead walked over her and wrapped her arms around her fiancée. She felt the plastic gun in the elastic of Tara’s skirt. “Oh, I see…here it is…”

“Yes, and we need to leave, Lara” Tara rolled her eyes and stepped away. “Really, Will, you couldn’t help yourself, right? You always drool soo much over Angelina Jolie” The blonde chuckled and opened the door.

“I don’t drool over her! And who would drool over Angelina when you are near baby?” Willow licked her lips while checking her girlfriend out.

“Charmer” Tara said. “You think I look good in this? I don’t look ridiculous dressed up like this, pregnant?”

“Baby, you are the most beautiful woman in the world” Willow smiled and kissed her softly.

The came downstairs and Dawn was waiting there for them. The brunette was wearing a small silk black dress that reached mid-thigh, with thin straps that left her shoulders and collarbone bare and low cut neck to show off her cleavage, and black high heels shoes. Her makeup was unusual for her, her lips were a deep bloody red and her eye shadow was slightly black…barely a shadow over her eyes. To complete the image she had a leather jacket hanging from her shoulders.

“Dawnie?” Willow and Tara locked gases. They knew she looked spectacular and sexy as hell but they didn’t want to know that, she was little Dawnie after all. “Wow…you look…”

“Fucking sexy, babe!” Faith showed up. They had finally convinced her to dress up, but she wasn’t exactly changed…She was wearing lose jeans, her black work boots, and a skin tight white tank top. She took the jacket from her girlfriend’s shoulders and put it on.

“Um…Faith…you don’t look different than usual…” Tara pointed out carefully.

“Ooh… I get it!” Willow giggled. She looked at Tara. “Baby, they are Corky and Violet! Bound!”

“Ooohhh….now I get it” Tara said and nodded. “Kinda predictable, if I am honest, especially from you, Faith”

“Yeah, I kinda expected something like this from you, Ace but I sooo didn’t expect this from you, Dawnie” Willow added. The brunette simply smiled and shrugged.

“We’ll wait for you guys in the car” Tara took her fiancée’s hand and took her outside.

Faith smirked and put her hands on Dawn’s hips and pulled the taller girl against her.

“So, you’ll be my Corky tonight, honey?” Dawn asked in a low sensual voice.

“I…I just thought the corniest line ever” Faith chuckled and rested her forehead on her girlfriend’s collarbone.

“What? Say it” Faith looked up and leaned in closer, their lips only an inch away.

“I’ll be your Corky…so I can steal your heart” Faith said and let out a small nervous laugh. Dawn smiled.

“That was corny…but you already stole my heart, honey” The brunette kissed her girlfriend. “I love you, Faith”

“Love ya too, Dawn” Faith kissed her girlfriend one more time and took her hand.

The club was full that night, nobody wanted to miss the Purple Planet Halloween party. They walked right in and to the VIP zone, where Gillian and other friends were drinking champagne and having fun. Gillian was dressed as a hot nurse, Lily was Xena and Jessica was her Gabrielle, Analia was a soccer player…

Dawn and Faith had disappeared completely only a few minutes of getting there and Gillian told them that they were probably getting ready for their act.

“Ladies and more ladies!” Jessica soft voice said from the stage. “For tonight’s show, we have a couple that will blow your mind!! They are like 15 orgasms all at once! Hot stuff I’m tellin’ ya! And my wife is gonna kill me!” The women in the club laughed and Jessica waited a second to say. “So tonight, I’ll introduce you to…Dawn!”

The spotlight focused in Dawn, who was wearing tight leather pants and a t-shirt that didn’t leave anything to the imagination, talking to a girl in one side of the stage. She smiled at the girl and she seemed to be flirting with her.

“Nice ass, dude!” Jessica commented checking out Dawn’s ass in those leather pants. “Okay…And this woman doesn’t need introduction! She’s a friend of the house, and of most of the women here, Faith!”

The spotlight centered on Faith, wearing a three pieces suit. Willow had to admit she made vests look hot…The Slayer was watching the scene unfold from the other corner of the stage, she had her arms crossed over her chest and she didn’t see please…

Jessica left the stage. Faith walked over and took Dawn’s arm, pulling her away from the other girl. They fought about something, that much they could understand, until Dawn tried to wrap her arms around her girlfriend.

At first Faith didn’t let her, but in the end she gave in, the brunette made her look at her and the song began…

Every single day,
I walk down the street.
I hear people say
‘Baby…so sweet’

The brunette spun her girlfriend around, wrapped her arms around Faith’s waist and they danced back and forth.

Ever since puberty,
Everybody stares at me.
Boys, girls I can’t help it baby.
So be kind and don’t lose your mind,
Just remember…that I’m your baby.

Faith turned around and faced her girlfriend with her hands on her hips and a ‘Do I look amuse to you?’ look.

Take me for what I am.
Who I was meant to be.

Dawn extended her hands, as if indicating Faith to take her.
And if you give a damn…
Take me baby…or leave me…

And the brunette raised an eyebrow and adopted a challenging pose.
Take me baby or leave me…

Dawn smiled wickedly.

A tiger in a cage can NEVER see the sun.
And this diva needs her stage, baby LET’S HAVE FUN!

Dawn dropped onto her knees and put her hands on Faith’s hips.
You’re the one I choose.
Folks would kill to fill your shoes.
You love the lime light to now baby.
So be mine and don't waste my time
cryin' 'oh honey bear are you still my, my, my baby?'

Dawn stood up and shook her ass for the audience. Faith was trying hard to keep a straight face and her arms crossed over her chest.

Take me for what i am
who i was meant to be
and if you give a damn
take me baby or leave me…

Dawn shrugged and took a few steps. But a moment later she turned around again, drop to her knees again and looked at her girlfriend as if pleading.

No way, can i be what i'm not
Dawn extended her hands again.
But hey, don't you want your girl hot?

And the brunette brought her hands to her own chest and touched her breasts.
Don’t fight, don't lose your head
'cause every night who's in your bed?

Dawn crawled sensually to Faith, putting one hand on her hip and the other on Faith’s ass.
Who?
Who’s in your bed?

The brunette pouted.

“Kiss Pookie” She said.

And this time Faith grabbed her shoulders.

It won't work
I look before i leap
I love margins and discipline

Faith pointed at her with an accusing finger and Dawn stood up, always keeping a hand on her hip and another on her ass.
I make lists in my sleep baby
what’s my sin?
Never quit
I follow through
I hate mess but i love you

The Slayer brought up her hand to caress her girlfriend’s cheek and leaned as if to kiss her but pulled away again.
What do with my impromptu baby?
So be wise 'cause this girl satisfies

She grabbed her girlfriend’s hips and pushed their lower halves together.
You got a prize but don't compromise.
You're one lucky baby.

Faith shoved her girlfriend away from her.
Take me for what I am

A control freak
Dawn pointed with her thumb at her girlfriend.

Who i was meant to be
Faith extended her arms like her girlfriend had done.

A snob yet over attentive
Dawn sang to the audience.

And if you give a damn
Faith walked to her girlfriend and put her hands on Dawn’s shoulders.

A loveable droll geek
Dawn chuckled, her side still facing the audience.

Take me baby or leave me...
Faith let go of her but stood close.

An anal retentive!
Dawn screamed and turned around so both women were facing each other.

Thats it!
They both sang together.
The straw that breaks my back.
Faith yelled in her girlfriend’s face.
I quit!
The both sang together again.
Unless you take it back!
Faith threw her hands in the air in frustration.
Women!
The pushed each other away.
What is it about them?
Dawn faced the audience while singing this part.
Can’t live with them or without them!
They yelled in each other’s face.

Take me for what I am.
They both sang at the same time while walking towards each other.
Who I was meant to be!
Faith sang.
Who I was meant to be!
Dawn echoed and added.
And if you give a damn.
And if you give a damn then…

Faith echoed this time and added.
Take me baby, or leave me!
Faith put her arm around Dawn’s waist.
Take me baby, take me la-la-la-la-la leave me!
Dawn added and her back arched, secured by Faith’s arm.
Take me baby or leave me!
They both sang this time and pulled away from each other again.
Guess I’m leavin’….I’m gone!

And they went each to one side of the stage and disappeared. The music ended and women in the club started cheering, applauding and whistling.

A couple of minutes later, Jessica showed up on stage again, holding the microphone in her hand.

“Whoa, dude! That was hot! AND! WHOA!! Ladies! Let’s give another applause to Faith and Dawn, please!”

This time they showed up again on stage, back in their costumes and made a small vow to the audience and left again.

“Okay, and now…We have another couple to sing for us tonight. They’re gonna sing a cover of Joni Mitchell! Awesome song, if I’m allowed to say”

Jessica said and stepped aside so the two assistants could place the two stools, the acoustic guitar and the microphone.

“Now, ladies and ladies… I give you two of the most beautiful couples I have ever seen. They’re gonna have twins, so you’ll see one hot mom and they’re getting marry soon so please, welcome, Willow and Tara!”

Willow and Tara showed up on the stage, since they hadn’t taken clothes with them they were still in their costumes. Willow waved at the whistles as she took her guitar and sat in her stool, Tara by her side was blushing like crazy. The redhead leaned in and said in the microphone:

“Hey guys…Tara is going to sing this song tonight, not me…But trust me, she won’t disappoint you guys. And…yes, drool, girls, cos you can’t have her, she’s mine!” The redhead laughed and sat back on her stool as the crowd laughed and some even whistled.

“Hello to you, guys. I just wanted to say I hope you like the song and…well….here is the song”

The redhead started playing and Tara’s head started to vow silently with the rhythm. Then the blonde got closer to the microphone and sang…

Just before our love got lost you said
I am as constant as a northern star
And I said, constantly in the darkness
where’s that at?
If you want me I'll be in the bar

On the back of a carton coaster,
in the blue TV screen light
I drew a map of Canada.
Oh Canada...
With your face sketched on it twice

Tara’s reached out and her fingers caressed her girlfriend’s cheek.

Oh you're in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter and so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
And I would still be on my feet
Oh I would still be on my feet

Oh I am a lonely painter
I live in a box of paints
I'm frightened by the devil
And I'm drawn to those ones that ain't afraid
I remember that time that you told me, you said
‘Love is touching souls’
Surely you touched mine
Cause part of you pours out of me
In these lines from time to time

Oh you're in my blood like holy wine
You taste so bitter and so sweet
Oh I could drink a case of you darling
Still I'd be on my feet
I would still be on my feet

Tara’s eyes were glued to her beautiful redhead, who smiling back at her while was playing.

I met a woman
she had a mouth like yours
she knew your life
she knew your devils and your deeds
and she said
go to ‘er, stay with her if you can
but be prepared to bleed.

Oh but you are in my blood you're my holy wine.
You're so bitter, bitter and so sweet.
Oh I could drink a case of you darling.
Still I'd be on my feet.
I would still be on my feet...

Willow finished playing the melody and the crowd cheered again as the two Wiccans stood up and vowed and left the stage.

They were walking hand in hand and the women there congratulated them, not only for their performance but also for the twins. They smiled and thanked the congratulations until they reached the VIP section where their friend’s were waiting for them.

The redhead was sitting on the love seat with her lover leaning against her. A slow romantic song came on and she led her lover to the dance floor. Tara wrapped her arms around Willow’s neck and Willow placed her hands on Tara’s hips, pulling the blonde as close as she could without squeeze her belly.

“You were amazing tonight, baby” Willow whispered in her lover’s ear.

“You were amazing as well, honey” Tara whispered back.

“You’re so beautiful, my love…” Tara was about to say something when Willow pressed her lips against hers and they started to kiss softly, neither deepening the kiss. They didn’t need to…

They hadn’t noticed how the people around them were watching them with ‘awww’ expressions on their faces. They were in the center of a circle of dancing couples, all in similar positions…But Willow and Tara only had eyes for each other…both women smiled and kept kissing…

Okay guys!! I hope you guys liked the chapter!!! And the songs!! I just had in my head this image of Tara singing A Case of You, the version of Practical Magic that was....*shivers* hot!!

LOL!! Okay...In the next Chapter things will happen! Not bad things...but...
things that will change everything!! LOL...[/i]

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 22/5/010)
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:18 pm 
3. Flaming O

:pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party

OMG YAY! Twins, engagements, and Tara in a D.E.B.S. outift...

Did I mention that I LOVE Willow/Tara babies? Wanna know what I love even more? Lesbian weddings :) I especially love the idea of Willow and Tara's wedding :pray

:eyebrow As for Tara's choice of a costume, I say YAY! Double Yay even! :drool

:applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause Fantastic update! :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:19 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Hey Alex here's my feedback on 19, 20 and 21. Phew; girl, you is gonna have to slow down, you're going to fast for me lol

Good continuity at the start reminding readers of what happened at the end of the previous chapter, 18. I also like the idea that they can talk telepathically because it's their souls talking to one another.

I like the usage of the H-H factor. Haven't seen the hungry, horny factor referred to before in a fic so it's good to see you remembered it.

Nice smut scene between Faith and Dawn that takes us to a certain point, then leaves the rest to the imagination. Also like that Faith is holding back cos she wants the first time to be special.

Interesting idea you have a scandal sheet digging into Tara's past. I've never read a fic where she has been so angry, using the word 'motherfucker'. That is a Tara I really wouldn't want to meet.

The way that Willow explains to Amber about the magazine article on Tara is beautifully handled. Willow never talks down to her daughter
but also keeps in mind that she is still a child and phrases it in a way Amber will understand.

BRAVO. That is all I can say about the scene where Tara addresses all the papparazzi and tells them to back off. That's my favourite mode for Tara, kicking butt all the way.

One thing about the journo's, why aren't there any who wish to do a genuine story on Tara's past, to show other women in the same position of being abused as she was that it is possibleto escape such a terrible life and to be able to go onto a brighter, happier future.

Aww sweetie, you put me in the story. That is awesome of you, and don''t worry, I already have a place for you in my story, but thatnk you so much

Nice scene in Amber's room at the start of chapter 20 where Tara is apologizing to Amber for neglecting her daughter while trying to prepare her party for her. Amber telling her

"Mom, don't worry... you don't have to apologize.

I loved the reunion between Willow and Xander, and the fact that Tara missed him also is nice as it shows their friendship is as deep and loving as Willow and Xander's.

I really like Marlene and Christies tale of how they got together with them both being empathic.

"Don't be sad baby boy, you know mummy still loves you." Now this is dialogue I would never have expected to come from Faith's mouth. You do a really good job here making a familiar character behave in a way we're not used to.

And Dawn teasing Faith with "are you going to spoil our kids like that?"
I do like that Faith and Dawn are finally able to take their relationship to a whole new level and that Faith was willing to wait instead of just rushing in headlong. Again it's the fact that you have made the characters a little more mature that does credit to you and your writing.

I like the post party scene with the family all sitting around and them just chatting and laughing at the lovebirds F/D, the way Marlene and Christie were commenting on things using their empathy and then Gabrielle announcing her pregnancy.

Great smut between Faith and Dawn, and I know how much trouble you had in writing it cos as you know i'm in the same situation right now so i do appreciate how hard it is to write a good smut scene.

YAY, Willow and Tara are going to be mommies again YAY. Dunno if you've read them or not but on mysticmuse there's a couple of stories, 'No Matter Where You Go' and 'There You Are' which both deal with the girls getting pregnant. Tara in 'No Matter', Willow in 'There You Are' just thought i'd pass on the info.

Tara is in her fifth month of pregnancy and they found out in the sonogram room the previous month and Willow fainted. Alex, this was a scene that would have loved to have read. It would have been really funny with the image of Willow passing out in a hospital room.

WOO HOO Tara singing at the purple planet. Interesting that she didn't want to sing in front of the crowd there as on Buffy it was Willow who was the shy one. Plus Dawn and Faith doing a musical, this should be fun.

Another nice piece of smut and I think you've created a new catchphrase with 'Holy Lesbian Goddess' lol.

WOOHOO, Willow proposing to Tara in the restaurant, awesome. Double WOO HOO, Tara accepted and is going to be Willow's wife, uber awesome :party

I like that Faith is genuinely interested in the idea of having kids one day, hopefully with Dawn, and could also be interested in getting married to Dawn hmm?

I love the scene where Willow and Tara are talking to Amber about the twins. The lines where Will and Tara think Amber will want to know where babies come from are so funny. Then when we learn that Amber want's to give her room to Tara's babies is such a nice moment, I gotta ask is Amber based on a child you know? A relative or a friends younger sister or brother? She just comes across as a genuinely nice, lovable child.

Still on the scene with Willow, Tara and Amber, I wish I'd had parents as nice and as good as Willow and Tara. They genuinely love Amber and are always ready and willing to explain things to her, such as the twins kicking or what being engaged means. Dosh garn it, why couldn't Willow and Tara have been my mommies ;)

Willow as Lara Croft and Tara as one of the D.E.B.S *DROOL* lol, I gotta say though i'm kinda scared by the idea that Amber may one day be called as the next Slayer. Which actually shows what a good job you've done in writing her. I couldn't care less about Kendra on the show, but Amber I'm worried for.

I love the musical pieces in the Purple Planet Faith and Dawn singing 'Take me or Leave me' fom Rent and then Tara singing the Joni Mitchell song with Willow on acoustic guitar. A really nice way to finish the chapter.

Wow, two more awsome updates. This is turning into one of the most fun fics i've read on any site. Kudos to you Alex as this is your first story yet is also one of the best.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:16 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Aww that was sweet as sweet can be!!

And, um, pregnant Tara in a DEBS outfit? WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!!!!

Can't wait for the next and the big life-changing things that are set to happen!!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:40 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

ok, I just loved this update! it made me want to write again ^^

twins! halloween! I´m so excited! and btw, the girls singing? AWESOME!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:47 am 
8. Vixen

I love how you wove the songs into the show. I continue to love your description of the clothing and what is going on.

Only critique:You need to put a disclaimer in when you use someone elses work. Also, check the marry/married verbs....
Mom

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:12 pm 

Nice chapter :) I liked the musical, you wrote it very nicely.

Thumbs up ;-)

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

GREAT UPDATE...CANT WAIT TO C WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!! :pray

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

Excellent update i loved the costumes especially Amber's that was cute. Can't wait until the next update and what suprises you have up your sleeve.

Cody

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:47 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Great chapter! I simply love Amber. She's a very smart kid!
Big yay for Willow asking Tara to marry her!
And the Halloween party was great, I loved the songs.
Please, more!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:57 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Okay people!!! Im back!!!

Here I got Chapter 22!! It's not really good and Im not really very happy with it, to be honest...but this chapter truly gave me problems and... I wont be offended if you dont like it and if you decide to skip it...

On the bright side... I wanna share with you guys that my girlfriend and I are back together! After like...30 Chapters of lesbian drama, we decided to give it another shot. I've been walking around like an stupid teen.... wait, Im still a teen...LOL...

Anyway.....seriously....maybe you should skip this chapter....

CHAPTER 22- Changes…

Christmas was only a few days away and the holiday’s air made everyone cheery and the mansion wasn’t the exception.

Dawn and Faith were taking care of the dinner that year so Willow and Tara were making sure who would come and who wouldn’t. The blonde was huge, of course it was due to her being pregnant with twins but still it didn’t help her self-esteem. Willow had to reassure her atleast twice at day that she was still as beautiful as always. They made love several times at day: during night, after taking Amber to school and when the little girl was training with Faith. Not that Willow was complaining…

Tara’s hormones were making a riot inside of her and most of the time she was horny as hell.

The blonde was very firm in getting marry before she gave birth, which Willow didn’t mind so they had a private small ceremony and had organized a dinner for their close friends. There was another reason why she had wanted to marry Willow before giving birth…She couldn’t hide it for long and two days before the wedding she had exploded.

“Will, there’s something I need to tell you” Tara said.

They had just ended making love a couple of minutes ago and they were spooning on bed, completely spent and basking in the after-glow of their love making.

“Of course baby. What is it?”

Tara turned onto her back and bit her lower lip.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Are you nervous about the wedding?” Willow asked and her right hand started to draw circles on her lover’s belly as she usually did.

“What I want to tell you has to do with the wedding but…I’m not nervous”

“Tell me then, please”

“Well, the real reason why I wanted to marry you before giving birth is because…I wanted to make sure the twins will have your last name. I won’t let my children have my father’s last name, I can’t do that to them. I want to marry you so badly and then I realized that I would LOVE to be Tara Rosenberg, not Maclay-Rosenberg or vice versa, no. I want to be Tara Rosenberg, and I want our children to be Rosenberg as well”

“You really want that?” Willow asked.

“Yes. I want to marry you, and I want to be Tara Rosenberg and I want our twins to be Rosenberg like their big sister” Tara said.

“I love you so much, baby. And if that’s what you want, then I am honored to know you want to carry my name. I love you…Tara Rosenberg” Willow smiled.

“I love the way it sounds, Will” Tara smiled back and Willow leaned in to kiss her.

That kiss had started round two, three and even a four that night.

Now the blonde was relaxing on the swing with Amber. They were reading a book together in the front porch while Willow was inside talking in her phone in the dining room and Dawn and Faith watched TV in the living room.

“Hey guys, I was on the phone with Xander. He, Gaby and Jesse will arrive the afternoon of Christmas Eve. Giles, Marlene and Christie won’t be able to come this year. M-C are going to spend the holidays with their families and Giles was invited to his new girlfriend’s Christmas party” Willow sat on one of the couches and waited for her friend’s reactions.

“What the fuck! The G-man’s getting’ some?” Faith asked, surprised.

“Giles has a girlfriend?” Dawn looked at her with eyes big as saucers.

“Apparently, yes. Marlene told me about it. They’ve been seeing each other for about a month or two” Willow said.

“What’s her name? Where’s she from?” Faith quickly asked.

“Her name is Margaret, she lives in London, she owns a coffee shop and she’s already completely smitten by out beloved old man” Willow told her best friend. She had asked the same questions to Marlene.

“She better make him happy or I’ll go over and kick her sorry ass” Faith said frowning.

“I know, I said the same” Willow smiled at her best friend. “Nobody messes with our old man”

“Awww…you two are so cute. Getting all protective of Giles” Dawn giggled.

“He’s like our father, hell yes we care about who he dates! And he didn’t tell us anything!” Faith said. She was angry, Willow could see that and
Dawn could see it as well.

“Baby, calm down. Giles is a grown up man, he knows what he’s doing” Dawn tried to place her hand on her girlfriend’s shoulder but Faith stood up and left the room. The brunette and the redhead locked gases.

“Ooookay…what just happened?” Willow asked. “Did something happen between you two?”

Dawn sighed and looked at her friend.

“Nothing, Will…Just…a little misunderstanding, nothing more” Dawn sighed again.

“Want me to go and talk to her?” Willow offered.

“No, I’ll let her cool off for a few minutes…Don’t worry” Dawn said. Then she stood up and left the room.

“Oh damn…” Willow sighed and walked outside to the porch.

“Hey mummy. You finished talking with uncle Xander?” Amber asked her when the redhead sat by her other mother’s side and placed a kiss on the top of her head and another kiss on Tara’s growing belly and lips.

“Yes, baby girl. He, aunt Gaby and Jesse will come for Christmas” Willow told her daughter.

“Yay! I want to see Jesse. You think aunt Gabrielle will let me help her to change his diaper and stuff?” The little blonde asked her parents.

“And why do you want to do that, princess?” Tara asked.

“Because I want to learn so I can help you later when the twins are here, mom” Amber honestly answered.

“That is very sweet of you, princess” Tara smiled at her daughter. She could feel something was bothering her wife, and she needed to do something before Amber felt it too. The little girl’s magical connection to her redhead mother ran deeper than with Tara’s. “Princess, why don’t you go and watch some TV with your aunt Faith and aunt Dawn?”

“Yes, mom” Amber said and jumped from the swing.

“Baby girl, wait. Why don’t you go to the backyard and play with Rocky? You haven’t played with him lately” Willow said.

“Good idea, mummy. I’ll go play with Rocky” Amber closed the front door behind her and Willow sighed.

“Tell me what’s wrong” Tara said and wrapped her arm around her wife shoulders and the redhead rested her head on Tara’s chest.

“Apparently, Faith and Dawn had a fight or something, there’s something wrong with them”

“Dawnie asked Faith to move in with her officially, Faith is freaking out” Tara summoned up for her lover.

“Oh Goddess…When did this happen?”

“Last night. Faith made up some lame excuse and left. Dawn called me, she was crying”

“I’ll talk to Faith if they don’t fix things” Willow said.

“And now, tell me, what is wrong? I know that’s not the only thing bothering you”

“When I talked to Giles, Percy was there” Willow began. “He told me there’s open position as Head of Security in the Council, once again they want me. And I don’t know…”

“What did you tell him?”

“That I’d think call him back? I know I should’ve said not but...to be honest, it’s a great job and…” Willow sighed again.

“And you miss England” Tara finished for her.

“Yes, I do. The coven, working for the Council, and London, and Giles liked to take Amber to ride horses every weekend and most of the time we were hanging out with the Coven, practicing, teaching the younger ones or just playing around. And it’s not that I don’t love living here, being close to Blue and Fred and Angel, Lorne and the girls from the club…”

“But you miss England” Tara said.

“Yes, I do”

“Will, look at me” The redhead looked up to her wife. “You really miss England that much?”

“Yes” Willow couldn’t lie to her.

“We’ll talk to Amber. If she wants to, we’ll move to England”

“What? Really?” Willow’s eyes widened in shock.

“Yes, really. But I would prefer to move once the twins are here”

“Of course, of course. Tara, would you be willing to do that for us? For me?”

“Will, I thought that I made cleat I would do anything for you” Tara smiled.

“Yes, but moving to England. What about your books?”

“I think I can manage that, Will, and I would do anything for you. But I’m thinking more about Amber here, to be honest”

“Of course, I would never want to drag you and Amber…”

“Let’s talk to her first”

“You mean, like right now?” Willow asked.

“Yes, let’s go”

“Okay”

The Wiccans entered the house again and walked out to the backyard, where Amber was playing with Rocky. The puppy was barking happily while he chased the little girl and licked her hands when Amber rubbed behind his ears.

“Princess, come here” Tara said and sat down in one of the chairs. Now she understood what all the pregnant women complained about when they whined about swollen ankles. Willow sat by her side and waited for her daughter to sit on her lap.

“Rocky, down boy. Go over there” Willow told the puppy and the Golden Retriever obeyed quietly.

“What’s wrong mom?” Amber asked.

“We were wondering, do you miss London sometimes?” Tara asked her daughter.

“London? Sometimes, yes. Especially playing with the other kids from the Coven and being with grandpa Giles. Why do you ask, mom?”

“Would you like to move back to London, baby girl?” Willow asked.

“Really, mummy?”

“Percy offered me a job with the Council, I didn’t give him an answer yet…”

“I want to go back to London, mummy” Amber said excitedly.

“Think about this first, baby girl. This time, aunt Faith won’t come with us, it’ll be just the five of us. Mom, the twins, you and I” Willow said.

“Why aunt Faith won’t come with us, mummy?” Amber asked.

“Because she has a life here. A job, friends, Dawn, she can’t just leave it all and come with us. We’ll continue being family, baby girl, but she won’t be able to come with us”

“I understand, mummy. I will miss aunt Faith, she’s my favourite” Amber said. “But I want to go back to London. If you two decide to move back, I am okay with that. If you don’t, I’m okay with that too” Amber said.

“Are you sure baby girl?”

“Yes, I am. I miss riding horses with grandpa Giles and playing with my friends from the coven. Derek and Ashley, and Robert, and Jimmy and Sally” Amber said, smiling at the mention of her friends.

“If you’re sure then I’ll call Percy later” Willow said.

“When will we leave, mummy?” Amber asked.

“We’ll have to wait a little while, baby girl. We want the twins to be here and you need to finish school” Willow said.

“Grandpa Giles will be so excited! Yay! We’re moving back to London!”

Amber jumped from her mother’s lap and started to jump up and down. After a minute she gave Willow a warm hug and one hug for Tara as well.

Then the little girl placed her ear against her mom’s belly, as she had seen her mummy doing many times, and whispered: “Hey there, babies. I know you will love London. It’s great! Just wait until you see it!”

Dawn left Willow in the living room and had gone to the kitchen. The brunette opened the fridge and grabbed a Coke. She took her time while drinking the dark liquid and when she was done the former Key walked upstairs.

She entered her girlfriend’s bedroom, the Slayer was doing push-ups on the floor by the bed. She didn’t even looked at her girlfriend when she stood up, walked over her closet, opened the doors and walked in to exit a moment later with a set of pants and tank top to put on after her shower. Then she took off her shoes, and was about to take off her pants when Dawn said:

“Are you ever going to talk to me again?” The brunette asked, leaning against the closed door.

Faith said nothing. She simply took off her pants and tank top, leaving her wearing nothing but underwear, which would have drove Dawn crazy in another moment, but this wasn’t one of those moments. The Slayer entered her private bathroom and didn’t exit again. Dawn sighed and lied down on her girlfriend’s bed and waited for her to come out. At one point Faith would have to talk to her…

When the Slayer came out of the bathroom, naked and her hair was dripping tiny drops of water. Faith didn’t pay any kind of attention to her girlfriend lying on her bed, instead she went to her closet and got a pair of boxers and a bra to wear that she had forgotten to grab before. She exited the closet wearing her underwear and started to brush her hair in front of the dresser’s mirror.

“Are you ever going to talk to me again?” Dawn repeated from her place on the bed. The Slayer didn’t say anything and the brunette added: “You DO know this is childish, don’t you? You storming off like a little girl, not talking to me, trying to ignore me and standing naked in front of me. You seriously think that’s going to distract me now? Really, Faith-y, you know me better than that. Your nipples are hard, by the way” Indeed the hard nipples were standing erect through the fabric of Faith’s bra and they were clearly visible.

Faith placed her brush and her hands on the dresser and let out a small laugh. The joke the brunette had made had gotten through the wall Faith was trying hard to put up again.

“Great, I’m glad we’ve made some progress” Dawn said in her best shrink-voice, which made Faith laughed louder. She loved it when Dawn did the ‘shrink-voice’ as the Slayer called it. “Now, are you going to talk to me or do I have to keep talking to the wall?” She pressed further.
Faith’s laughter stopped immediately and the Slayer stared at her girlfriend’s form in the mirror.

“What do you want me to say?” Faith finally spoke.

“Well, you could tell me why you’re being so childish and immature? And insecure also covers it” Dawn said calmly.

“I’m not being childish, I just wanna be alone for one fucking minute” Faith replies rather harshly. Dawn sighed and sat up on the bed.

“Is that why you’re so upset? Because we spend too much time together? Or because I asked you to move in with me and the though I-don’t-do-relationships slutty Slayer in you realized that YOU WERE in a serious relationship and it scares the shit outta you?” Dawn got off the bed and stood up tall and crossed her arms over her chest.

“Don’t call me slut!” Faith angrily snapped.

“But that is the only way you talk to me, Faith!” Dawn snapped back. “You don’t want to sit as adults and talk! If you think it’s too soon, then say it so! For God’s sake!” Dawn took a deep breath to calm herself down and said: “Faith, I’m 25 years old, I’m not a little girl anymore, I know what I want. And I’m not saying I want to do it all right now but I want to start settling down, honey. And you know what the problem is?” Faith shook her head, no. “That I love you and I want to do this with you, not with someone else! If you tell me you want more time, fine, sure, no problem at all. But I won’t stand you doing this every time something upsets you. We are in a relationship, we talk things together. We decide things together. But of course I won’t fight for us if at the FIRST thing you don’t like you’ll get like this and shut me out!”

Faith spun around and stared at her wide eyed.

“You’re breakin’ up with me?” And Faith’s voice started to break with emotion.

“I don’t know, Faith, am I? I’m trying to do my best here but I can’t if you don’t give something back, you know…” Dawn took a couple of steps forward.

“I love you and I’ll try harder if ya let me” Faith took a couple of steps forward as well and reached out with her hand to caress Dawn’s hair. “I still have a hell lot of shit to work on ad I’ll try harder if ya let me”

“My mother once told me that if I ever had a problem with the person I loved, I had to confront the problem right away otherwise we both will end up getting hurt” Dawn said. The brunette chuckled. “Of course I didn’t understand what she meant, now I do. So far this is the first time you react like this, so that’s why I want to stop this now. The next time, if something bothers you, not matter how small, you come and talk to me. We’ll sit and talk. Hell, talk to Willow if you don’t wanna talk to me, but don’t do this”

Faith looked down for a moment and mumbled something under her breath that Dawn didn’t catch.

“What did you say, Faith?” Dawn knew she was pushing it now. The Slayer opened and closed her mouth several times.

“I’m…scared, baby D” Faith finally said.

“Don’t you think I’m scared as well honey? Settling down is…one big and scary step but I’m willing to try, if you want to try with me, that’s it”

“I’m not scared of that…I’m scared cos I want it too, baby D”

Dawn was shocked. She had expected any answer but not that one…

“You want to?”

“So much that it scares the shit outta me, baby” Faith looked up as Dawn grabbed her girlfriend’s hands and placed them around her waist, pulling the Slayer closer as she did so.

“Then why are we fighting over this?” Dawn asked as she placed her own hands on Faith’s boxers clad hips.

“Cos Im a big jerk and made you doubt of me?” Faith grinned slightly, for a moment afraid she had misunderstood what Dawn meant. “It just…things have gone so fast…I mean, a few months ago you were just…the girl who I had a thing once and couldn’t get out of my head, but now…damn” Faith cursed herself when she found she couldn’t say what she felt.

“What? Tell me. Now what?” Dawn asked, feeling her hear melting with love for her Slayer. Because Faith was HER Slayer, her love and Dawn wanted to spend the rest of her life with her…although she wasn’t gonna say that, not yet atleast…

“Now…I can’t imagine being without you, baby D. I want to be close to you all the time” Faith used her hold on Dawn’s waist to press their bodies together. “I need to feel you” her thumbs caressed the skin of Dawn’s lower back and felt the brunette shiver under her touch. “And I get horny every time I think about you or touch you hell, even just being near you” And the Slayer bit her lower lip sensually and then licked her full lips, her face only an inch away from Dawn’s. “But there’s more than that, you showed me there’s more than that…I love you, I always have. And I love being with you. You turned me into a softy and I don’t mind at all… I can’t imagine not being with you, baby D”

“That’s the sweetest thing you ever said to me, Faith-y” Dawn murmured and pulled her girlfriend into a hug. They stood there hugging for a minute before Dawn pulled apart only a few inches and kissed her girlfriend sweetly on the lips.

“Don’t call me like that, you know I don’t like it” Faith said almost pouting.

“Hey, I don’t mind your nicknames so don’t complain hon” Dawn giggled and pulled her into another kiss.

Faith’s fingers toyed with the hem of Dawn’s t-shirt for a moment before Dawn nodded and the Slayer took it off, leaving Dawn in her bra. Faith grinned.

“Ya know…I did a lot of first time things with you, babe” Faith said while her hands caressed Dawn’s sides.

“Really?” Dawn said although she knew it was true.

“Yeah…first date, first girlfriend, and first time…y’know…makin’ love… And man, you turned me into a softy, D” Faith chuckled and rested her forehead on Dawn’s shoulder.

“I like it that you can be all soft and tender and cute with me. It’s a part of you that only I get to see and I love it” Dawn caressed her girlfriend’s hair and couldn’t hold back a moan when Faith started kiss her neck and caress her sides with more sensuality than before.

“Baby D?” Faith said after a moment of silence, in which only Dawn’s heavy breathing could be heard.

“What honey?” Dawn whispered a second later.

“Another thing I never did is to have make-up sex” The Slayer whispered and smirked against her girlfriend’s neck.

“Oh really? Well, I guess that’s another first time thing we can do together, honey” Dawn nodded and made her girlfriend walk backwards until Faith’s legs hit the mattress and the Slayer sat on the edge.

Dawn smiled and straddled her girlfriend’s lap. The brunette pressed her body into Faith’s and the Slayer placed her hands on Dawn’s thighs but the brunette swatted them away, then she took Faith’s hands and placed them on the bed. The former Key gave her an innocent look and bit her lower lip, as if she didn’t know she was being hot as hell, and Faith gulped.

“Fuck, baby D. You’re hot!” Faith was quickly and a second later her hands were grabbing her girlfriend’s ass. Dawn couldn’t hold back a moan when Faith’s skillful hands started to squeeze and massage the jean covered flesh.

“A bit harder, honey” Dawn breathed out and Faith started to press a little bit harder with her hands. The Slayer began to kiss her girlfriend’s neck and Dawn brought up her hands to interlock her fingers with Faith’s hair and arched her back when one of her lover’s hands left her ass to cup one of her breasts and began to stroke the already hard nipple through the fabric of Dawn’s bra.

“Baby D you’re so warm!” Faith said against her lover’s throat and began to trace her path downwards to Dawn’s collarbone.

Dawn whimpered at the last of contact after Faith released her hold on her ass and breast to rip her bra in two parts.

“Faith!” Dawn yelled. She didn’t look amused this time. “Stop ruining my underwear! That bra was new! One time is okay but honey, don’t ruin anymore of my clothes, please! Dawn looked down at Faith, who was lying on her back now. “Promise me Faith”

“You do know this sounds kinda stupid, don’t you?” Faith said and then sighed. “I’m sorry, I’ll contain myself next time, D. I just can’t help it! You get me so horny, babe!” Faith smirked wickedly and tickled her way from her girlfriend’s stomach up to her breasts, causing Dawn to chuckle.

“You’re terrible, did you know that?” The brunette said and leaned in so their lips met for a much tender kiss.

“So I been told by a certain hot brunette” Faith flirted with her girlfriend as her fingers stroke the rock hard nipples wile Dawn removed Faith’s bra and tossed it aside.

“You’re a natural flirt, Faith-y. And I like that” Dawn whispered before she kissed her lover with passion.

Suddenly Dawn found herself on her back with her girlfriend straddling one of her thighs. The Slayer smiled wickedly again while opened her lover’s pants and pulling then down to the end of her ass. Faith leaned in to kiss her lover while one of her hands slid inside Dawn’s panties and into her wetness and Faith’s free hand served as a support of her own weight. Dawn threw her head back and cried out when she felt Faith’s finger adoring every inch of her hot sex…

“God Faith! There, right there!” The brunette moaned when Faith’s fingers started to circle her clit, barely putting some pressure on the bundle of nerves. “Harder, Faith”

“God, you look so beautiful, D. So fucking sexy” Faith’s throaty voice whispered in Dawn’s ear. Faith’s arm gave up a little and she placed her elbow on the bed, so her body was more pressed up against Dawn’s.

“Faith! I need you….Inside! Now!” Dawn’s back arched completely off the bed when Faith’s fingers circled her entrance for a second and entered her with a quick motion. “God, yes!”

The brunette’s hips were bucking against Faith’s hand almost uncontrollably and the Slayer could feel Dawn’s muscles squeezing her
fingers.

As many times before Faith easily found her lover’s G-spot and twisted her wrist a little bit to make sure her fingertips were constantly hitting the right spot…

“A little…little…more, Faith…” Dawn managed to say between moans.

“Baby D…open your eyes, let me see your eyes babe” Faith asked her lover. The brunette struggled to open her eyes for a moment and Faith could see the volcano behind Dawn’s pupils ready to explode. “Love ya, Dawn, so much”

Only one more thrust and Dawn’s back arched completely off bed as she rode wave after wave of the intense orgasm.

** A couple of minutes later…

“Baby D?”

“Yes?

“The offer of moving in together still stands?”

“Yes”

“Woo-hoo”

** Two days later…

“You’re leavin’?”

Faith was standing in front of Willow, who was sitting on the edge of Faith’s bed. Willow and Tara knew they had to talk to their friends about them moving to England, after all, it was a big change. So they had gone their separate ways, Tara was in the living room talking to Dawn and Willow had taken Faith upstairs.

“We’re moving back to England” Willow nodded.

“Why?”

“Because Percy offered me a great job and Amber and I miss London. I already talked to him. We’re leaving after the twins are born, Percy will have a house ready for us, so there won’t be a big mess with the moving” Willow explained.

“Wait…you’re leaving as soon the twins are born?” Faith looked at her with sadness crossing her features.

“No. Amber needs to finish this school year. I know, Faith…We talked about it” Willow began. “It’s gonna be hard to be away from you. You’ve been my best friend, no, my sister through all these years. And I’m gonna miss you so bad, Faith. You’ve been always there with me, through thick and thin”

“I know, Red. It’s gonna be weird not live with ya and Lil’ Red, y’know…I’m gonna miss you both” Faith said. “And the twins…hell, why can’t I come, dude?”

“You know that you’re more than welcome. But what about your job? What about Dawn?” Willow asked and Faith sighed.

“I know…Besides, one day we have to cut the umbilical cord, right?” The
Slayer tried to joke and smiled. Willow stood up and walked over to her chosen sister.

“I’m gonna miss you. I love you, sis” Willow said and pulled Faith into a hug.

“Love ya too, Red” Faith said, and silently gulped down the tears.

In the living room there was a similar situation. Dawn and Tara were huggin on the couch, they were crying.

“I’m…I’m gonna miss you so much, Tare…You’ve been like a mother and a sister and my best friend” Dawn sobbed.

“I know. You are like my little sister, Dawnie” Tara said through the tears.

That night they ate in silence, all of them still processing the fact that they wouldn’t be together for long. Amber had stayed quiet during dinner, she knew something happened but she waited and asked her mothers later when they were tucking her in.

Willow and Tara cuddled together in bed and fell sleep in each other’s arms after whispering sweet words of love. Faith and Dawn laid in bed, both reassuring each other that everything would be alright without their friends… But who knew what the future would bring… And they were willing to figure it out together…

Okay guys.....this chapter was crap...I know....and took me ages to write... I apologize for that. Next one is the last one, Christmas night! I know...Im gonna cry when this story is finished...[/u]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next