The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 13/4/010)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:58 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that basically all have noticed the mutual attraction between Faith & Dawnster, I hope they have date soon... Good that Faith quickly told Tara that there has never been and never will be anything romantic/sexual thing between Faith & Willow... Can't wait for Willow's reaction when she sees Tara...

Mmmmm... The "Big Secret" is about something bad that has happened but it's not going to cause angst... I hope it's not something physical injury like loosing her eyesight or badly healed battle wounds...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:56 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
Thanks, Sami for the reply. I hope you liked the joke at the end of the chapter.

Hey KIttens, I was thinking...if any of you has Facebook, add me as a friend. My name is Alex Cicognani...
And keep guessing!! Im having TONS of fun with that!! LOL....some are quite....um...quite crazy....lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 am 
4. Extra Flamey

BRilliant Alex *Huggles* Can't wait to read when they meet, Can't wait for next update :D
I'll be stalking you :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:20 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

oh Alex, you´re KILLING me with all this secret thing XDD next please?

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:03 am 
8. Vixen

DIBS. Great movement of the plot. I want to know the SECRET!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:05 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

hey Clarisse!! Couldnt you choose a less love-struck-puppy song to use as a signature??!! LOL!!! nah...im just joking....

*pouts* nobody noticed the joke at the end of the chapter?? I was hoping it was good....it made me laugh....

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Sorry, there wasn't anything I noticed as specifically a joke at the end, soem teasign and such but no actual joke; of course it probably refers to a music or fashion thing I'm not aware of.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

Once again I know that I will be compulsively checking my email this week even though I have a TON of stuff to get done LOL Thanks for an awesome update!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I implore you to update again I dont know that I can wait :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

OMG!!! I have no idea of whatever the secret is, I'm so curious...
Great that Willow will finally appear. I hope everything will be okay with her and Tara.
And Faith and Dawn... Faith really should ask Dawn on a date.
Please, more!
:peace

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:42 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Yay for updatey goodness :party But suspense is awful! I cannot wait to find out the secret in the next chapter!! keep up with the awesomeness!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!!! CHAPTER 8 IS HERE!!!!

FINALLY!! right? Okay, here's the deal.....I decide to cut the chapter 8 in two, so it will be 8 and 9....dont worry...both are done!! So I'm gonna post the first part now (chapter 8) right now....and 9 in a couple of hours when I come back from school.

Dont hate me. Im a bitch sometimes, I know... But I think you're gonna like it... I wouldnt leave this house, its too cold, but I have to...so im sorry... you're gonna have to wait a couple of hours....lol...

I'll leave you with the chapter...

CHAPTER 8- Songs and stories…

The short trip to Caritas seemed to last forever to Tara. The nerves were starting to rise inside of her and her hands were shaking slightly.
What was Willow going to think? What would she say? Would Willow give her the chance to talk? Will Willow want to see her at all? The redhead was going to do a show, how would it be? Willow never expressed any desire for singing. She had always said that she was a horrible singer…

“We’re here, ladies” Faith turned the engine off and looked at her companions. “Now, I’m gonna call Fang-boy and he’ll tell me if we can come in. Trust me, guys, Red can’t see any of you before the show she won’t be able to do it”

After having Angel’s confirmation the three girls entered the bar and sat with him and another girl who was with him. The young girl seemed a little tired but fine, in a good mood. She had black hair with electric blue strands that went past her shoulders. Her eyes were weirder than her hair: one was green and the other one of an electric blue that matched her hair. The girl had a nose piercing and another one right across her lower lip. She smiled friendly at Dawn Tara and Faith when they got to their table, which was in a dark corner of the room. Angel instantly went to get drinks.

“Wow… A bunch of hot babes, awesome!” The younger girl grinned, obviously checking Tara and Dawn out. “What’s up hottie?” She told Faith.

“Nothing new, babe. And Blue, stop checkin’ ‘em out, they’re forbidden” Faith her friend while getting comfy on her seat. The girl grinned mischievously to Faith, ignoring the looks on Dawn and Tara’s faces.

“You know how much I like to play with the forbidden fruit, Faith”

“But not this time, Blue. Unless you wanna piss Red off and I don’t think you wanna get on her bad side, girl” Faith grinned when Blue’s eyes shot wide open.

“Holy crap! Really?” She looked at the others and her demeanor totally changed. “Ladies, I am really sorry. I was just jokin’. Let me introduce myself, my name is Emily Morris. A pleasure to meet ya. Or better, just call me Blue like everybody else” She add seriously using a kind tone.

Emily extended her hand and took Dawn’s.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Dawn”

“Ahh…I know who you are…” Emily seemed surprised for a second but she let go of Dawn’s hand to shake Tara’s. “And I don’t need to ask your name to know who you are…A pleasure Tara Maclay”

“Nice to meet you too…” Tara trailed off, after sensing something through the contact of their hands. Her eyes widened in surprise. “You’re a witch….but you’re different…”

Emily let go of her hand smirking satisfied and look at Faith.

“She’s good just like I heard” Then she looked at Tara again. “Yes, half witch, half demon, to be exact”

“Half demon? Wow” Dawn was impressed.

“Of the good kind, D, so don’t worry. This one doesn’t bite. Well, Fred may bite if you get near her but that’s up to ya” Faith laughed at the naïve look on Dawn’s face. The former Key happened to be sitting right by her side, and Faith didn’t know how she had managed to do that…

“What you mean?” Dawn asked.

“Fred is my girlfriend, guys. I was joking when you came in, I don’t try to pick up every girl I see. I already got more than I can handle” Emily and Faith laughed together and the Slayer hit her arm playfully.

“Watch out, Blue ‘cause I may tell Fred you were sayin’ that” Faith warned her.

“Awww…you wouldn’t do that to your dear friend now, would you?” Emily smiled cutely.

“Don’t tempt me”

Angel came back with beers for Emily and Faith and sodas for Tara and Dawn.

“Still…there’s something different…” Tara murmured.

“I knew you’d notice…The demon side allows me to stand the visions”

“You have visions?” Just like Cordy?” Dawn asked.

“After Cordy became one of the Powers that Be, she couldn’t be here constantly to help with her visions so she presented to me one night and told me to go to a place where I found some vampires had trapped Emily. They wanted her powers, so I saved her” Angel summoned up and felt silent again. The Elder vampire could feel the fear and the nervousness pouring from Tara and it made him a little uncomfortable…

“After Angel saved me, Cordy came to me and offered me the chance to help, since as a witch I’m not powerful. I’m half demon so I can take them and didn’t hesitate when she offered. Since then, I’ve been trying to do my best”

“Wow…that’s very brave of you” Tara told her.

“Hey Angel, you should pay a therapist for her” Dawn joked.

“That actually wouldn’t be a bad idea, Soul-boy” Emily laughed at Dawn’s joke and punched Angel’s arm lightly.

“You’re very funny, girls” Angel gave his companions a small smile and his gaze returned to the stage, where the drum set was already set up and where a green skinned was torturing their ears with a terrible version of the song Killing Me Softly...

“It’s not so brave, to be honest. Kinda frustrating sometimes though… So I take it that Red doesn’t know that you’re here, right?”

“Nope. She doesn’t” Dawn answered.

“Will be best after the show” Emily agreed to a comment nobody made. Then she leaned and looked at Tara straight in the eye. “Everything will be okay, stay calm. I guarantee” She winked and took a sip of her beer.

“Ya know, Blue. I told ya before…We could make a hell lot of money with your visions babe” Faith told her friend and locked gazes with her for a moment.

“I told you many times, Faith. I’m not gonna gamble using my visions” Emily joked and the five people around the table laughed, easing the tension…

From time to time, the blue-haired girl after all, she wasn’t older than 20 or 21, would glance at Tara for a moment, as if she was thinking, studying her but then she would just look away and make fun of the horrible singers that were on that night.

In Lorne’s office the redhead was getting ready to go out on the stage. She was holding her black and red Gibson Les Paul in her hands and played random accords to warm up her hands. In front of her one dark-haired girl and a boy, twins, were getting ready as well…
Emma finished warming up with her sax while her twin Mike played with his phone.

“Hey Will, we’re gonna get a drink downstairs. You comin’?” Emma asked her friend.

I rather stay here for a little bit, guys. But go ahead, I’ll be there in ten so we can start, ‘kay?” Willow told her.

“‘Kay Red”

The twins left, leaving the door open and Willow sighed. She looked at her guitar for a moment and her fingers began to move on their own. One last time, just one last time…

The soft melody began to fill Willow’s senses and she simply let it all go…

These are the last tears I'm gonna cry for you
My cryin's through I'm moving on
I don't regret and won't forget
A single thing that we went through
But there are the last tears I'm gonna cry for you

You take things so much easier than I do
And you could live your life without me if you had to
And you believe that in the end it all works out right
And I might if not for you

But there were no more tears to cry, she had cried too many times, she couldn’t do it anymore. Only one more time…

There was a time when all signs pointed to the warm south
The planets all lined up and built a new house
And everything we talked about felt like a prophecy
And when you looked at me they all came true
And if you asked which one wants to go the distance
I do

But these are the last tears I'm gonna cry for you
Baby my cryin's through I'm moving on
I don't regret and won't forget
A single thing that we went through
But there are the last tears I'm gonna cry for you

I'm gonna rack my mind one last time until I cannot think
I'm gonna dip into your memory and take a good stiff drink
And when I'm drunk on the last drop of sadness about how we went wrong
I'm gonna play this song
Make some coffee black and strong
Give thanks for healing time
And finally make up my mind…

Willow looked at the door when she noticed somebody applauding slightly. Dress in his usual purple suit with yellow shirt, Lorne was leaning against the door frame listening to her singing.

“Lorne, what’s up?” She asked placing her guitar carefully in its case next to her.

“You’re still trying, Willow dear?” The kind demon walked towards her and put a hand on her shoulder.

“What you mean?”

“Dear, you sing that song every time you ‘decide’ it’s time to move on…” He smiled sweetly and Willow sighed heavily.

“What did you see?” She asked knowing he always saw something.

“Nothing really. Nothing I haven’t seen before, darling” Lorne told her although she didn’t seem convince. “I think it’s time, Will”

“Yeah, I know Lorne. I’ll be downstairs in a sec”

“Take your time, honey” Lorne nodded and left the room.

Willow went to the window and smiled when she saw Faith’s car parked outside. Her best friend was here, nothing could go wrong…

Downstairs on the stage, Emma and Mike were getting ready to play.

“Well, it’s time for me to go and play some music, guys”

Faith stood up, walked towards the stage and said hi to her friends before picking up her bass from its case and make sure it was well connected.

“Girl, you need to stay in your seats, okay? That way, Willow won’t be able to see you until she comes over here” Angel told the two girls in front of him.

“Everybody keeps telling us that” Tara gave him as an answer.

“Trust us Tara. It’s better if she sees you after the show. Otherwise, she won’t do it” Emily said and smiled slightly when Dawn and Tara held hands, offering silent support at each other. The blue-haired girl though.

Lorne appeared on the stage and said hi to the audience.

“Tonight we have an especial night. Our girls, the Red and the Black!”
The crowd cheered, obviously excited. “I know you long for these nights just like me. Now, we’re all set so please, make some noise for Red!”

Willow got on stage, her guitar hanging from her shoulder and the crowd cheered louder. Apparently, Willow was very appreciated by the regulars in the bar.

For a moment Tara forgot how to breathe. Her heart skipped a beat and began to beat faster and faster, so fast that she actually thought it would break her chest. Her breathing got heavier and her hold on Dawn’s hands softened and tightened. All this reactions were happening inside Tara’s body, all at the same time…Only the silent comfort of Dawn’s presence by her side kept her a little in control and from jumping onto that stage…

“Willow…” The word was barely a whisper and left her lips before she could stop herself…

A part of her mind noticed for the first time what Willow was wearing: lose fitting black leather pants, boots and a fitting black silk shirt that hung to every curve. The firsts three buttons were lose and you could clearly se her black bra under the shirt and the last button was undone too so you could see her belly button saying HI to everyone…

Both Tara and Dawn had the same thought.

“What’s up, ugly demons?” The crowd laughed at what Willow said, obviously it was a common thing. “Well, tonight I’m gonna sing a couple of songs and you know how much I like to tell stories. Today won’t be any different and then my dear Ace and me are gonna sing together. Whatcha say guys?”

The crowd cheered again and Willow waited until they shut up to speak again.

“Kay, guys…then let’s begin…”

The original song started with a piano but they had made a fantastic version where the sax replaced the piano. Tara saw the girl playing the sax and noticed she looked just like the boy behind the drums. She was really good at playing her instrument.

Willow got close to the microphone and waited for her cue to begin.

She
May be the face I can't forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She
May be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day
She
May be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
The smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell

The only one who wasn’t playing yet was Willow, but softly her fingers began to more and the sweet sounds poured from every accord…

Her nice voice was husky kinda raspy but at the same time feminine, sweet ad totally sexy. Tara was in Heaven and she couldn’t hear anything else besides Willow-mix-of-Melissa Ferrick-Alannah Miles and Amy Ray’s voice…it was so sexy….

The guitar solo Willow performed made Tara’s heart to skip a beat gain…

For a moment she remember the words her mother once used to describe the way Jimmy Hendrix played. the blonde Wiccan thought.

She
Who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
She
May be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I'll remember till the day I die

She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years
Me
I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is

She
She!!...oh she…

The crowd cheered again while Willow took a few sips of water from the bottle Mike gave her and spoke again.

“We all want an especial someone. The next one well, it talks about being with this especial someone…” The redhead said and began to play her guitar.

It's late in the evening
She's wondering what clothes to wear
She puts on her makeup
And brushes her long blonde hair
And then she asks me
Do I look alright
And I say yes, you look wonderful tonight
We go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady
That's walking around with me
And then she asks me
Do you feel alright
And I say yes, I feel wonderful tonight

I feel wonderful
Because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize
How much I love you

It's time to go home now
And I've got an aching head
So I give her the car keys
She helps me to bed
And then I tell her
As I turn out the light
I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight…

Again the crowd cheered and Willow took another sip of water.
When Willow spoke again, her voice was serious even from the dark, Tara could see that sadness her eyes…

“This last part of the story…Well, we all do stupid shits, right?”

This time when she began to play, every note was filled with emotion and sadness.

The lonesome Texas sun was setting low
and in the rearview mirror I watched it go
I can still see the wind in her golden hair
I close my eyes for a moment
Im still there…

Faith sang with her the chorus. Their voices melt with each other perfectly to form a ghost like echo.

The bluest eyes in Texas
are haunting me tonight
Like the stars that fill the midnight sky
her memory fills my mind
Where did I go wrong?
Did I wait too long?
Or can I make it right?
The bluest eyes of Texas are haunting me tonight

Faith stepped back and let Willow to sing alone again.

Another town, another hotel room
Another dream that ended way too soon
Left me lonely waiting for the dawn
Searching for the strength to carry on.

Faith stepped by Willow side again to sing the chorus with her.

The bluest eyes in Texas
are haunting me tonight
her memory fills my mind
Where did I go wrong?
Did I wait too long?
Or can I make it right?
The bluest eyes of Texas are haunting me tonight

Hearing the emotion in every word and in every note was too much for Tara. But when Willow did her solo Tara’s heart simply broke into a million pieces…

For every heart you break you pay the price
But I can't forget the tears in her blue eyes…

Faith stepped up again by Willow’s side.

The bluest eyes in Texas are huntin' me tonight...
her memory fills my mind
Where did I go wrong?
Did I wait too long?
Or can I make it right?
The bluest eyes in Texas are haunting me tonight

The crowd cheered louder than before while Willow rook a few sips of her water bottle again.

“Well, guys…This will be the last song of the night. I know, I know. But we all had long days and besides, you’ll get tired of us if we play too many song, guys” She laughed and the demons in the bar laughed along with her. “So right now, Ace’s gonna sing something for us. Hell yeah, I want something cute!”

“No way Red! C’mon!!” Faith laughed and looked at her friend.

“Oh no ACE!! You promised me that you’d sing something cute or romantic!”

“No way! I’m singin’ somethin’ cool!”

“Kay, kay!! Get your pretty ass over here then”

Willow stepped aside, her friend whispered something in her ear and she smiled. The Slayer placed herself in front of the microphone and said while Willow told the others what to play, Emma left the stage and stood by a side enjoying the show.

“Okay people, let’s do this!”

Willow started playing and the demos in the bar started to cheer as soon as they recognized the music.

She was a fast machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman that I ever seen
She had the sightless eyes
Telling me no lies
Knockin' me out with those American thighs
Taking more than her share
Had me fighting for air
She told me to come but I was already there

'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you

Willow was by her side to sing with her the chorus.

Shook me all night long!
Yeah you shook me all night long…

Working double time
On the seduction line
She was one of a kind, she's just mine all mine
Wanted no applause
Just another course
Made a meal out of me and came back for more
Had to cool me down
To take another round
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

'Cause the walls were shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you –

Shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me all night long…

Faith was doing a great job at singing. She and Willow kept locking gazes and laughing on stage, you could tell they were having fun.

And knocked me out and then you
Shook me all night long
You had me shakin' and you
Shook me all night long
Yeah you shook me
Well you took me

While Willow fell on her knees on stage playing her guitar solo, Tara’s jaw hit the floor. She was really THAT good!! And fucking sexy!! Her eyes were glued to the redhead on stage rocking like there was no tomorrow, she had nothing to do with the shy babbling redhead she met in Sunnydale…

And the naughty grin in Faith’s face crossed through the darkness of the room straight to Dawn, her chocolate eyes looking into Dawn’s and the brunette found herself blushing…

Suddenly the show had ended...and all that was left were nerves and more nerves...

Okay guys...this was Chapter 8 the first part. Maybe I get to post it now, but if I dont (got school) I'll post it later when I come back in a couple of hours...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:19 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Guitar Hero-Willow... I hope she doesn't babble too much when she finds out that Tara is indeed there to meet her... I really liked how Tara practically :drool when she saw Willow on stage...

Last edited by Zampsa1975 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

YAY!! Very cool update,very amused to see Tara's reaction to seeing Willow on stage. Can't wait for the next update!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:04 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Awesome! I loved all the lyrics.
And finally Willow will see Tara, after all those years. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:07 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Okay since The Secret was described as soemthing Willow needs to *tell* Tara (and Dawn) so I'm assuming it wasn't in this half-chapter.

"The bluest eyes in Texas are haunting me tonight" is a familiar line but I can't place the rest of the lyrics. Who recorced the song you're using?

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:29 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
DaddyCat,

I am pretty sure that the Cardigans sing that version of the song.

Alex,

I was kind of hoping that chapter nine would be posted already, but alas it is not. I loved this chapter. I also loved what songs you had Willow sing and how you described her singing voice. Can't wait for the next chapter and the things that will be coming with it. :pride

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 15/4/010)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:10 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

That was so great I loved it Willow is hot and the heat went up in the room when Tara saw her I know the sparks are fixing to fly! Ok how long does school last anyway UPDATE please!!!!! :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:18 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!! IM BACK!!!

THE BIG MOMENT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAPTER 9 OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 9- After the Show….

Now that the show was over, all the nerves from before rose like a fire within Tara and was burning her heart. The moment was closer and closer, she was about to see Willow…Breathing was harder each passing second… How was Willow going to react?

“Hey Tara” Emily told her and the blonde looked at her.

“Don’t worry. I know you’re nervous but try to relax”

“Easier said than done, Emily. But thanks anyway”

“So, you’re from Texas? You don’t have an accent” Emily commented.

“What?” Tara was oblivious to the obvious attempt to help her relax.

“They’ll be in there for about 20 minutes, Tara, I’m tryin’ to help you to relax, girl” Emily said smiling kindly.

“Oh, thanks. What was that you asked me?”

“You’re from Texas? You don’t sound like a cow-girl”

“I was born there, we moved when I was 7. Father was always…very strict with speaking manners…” Tara trailed off. She didn’t want to go down that road now and explain what happened with her family.

“You do realize she was singin’ about you, right? Every time she sings a love song, it’s always about you”

“She’s amazing, I never knew…. She looks so…”

“Different?” Tara nodded. “She’s changed a lot, but you’ll see she’s your Willow inside”

“I don’t care she’s changed. I just want her back” Was all Tara got to say before seeing Faith walking towards them with Lorne behind.

“Red won’t be here for another 20” She told Tara before the blonde could even open her mouth. The she looked at Dawn. “D, could we talk?”

“Sure. I’ll be right back guys”

The two young women walked over the bar and Lorne stood in front of Tara.

“I knew I wasn’t wrong. I’m glad you’re finally here” The kind demon told her and gave her a friendly hug.

“Guys, I’ll go do some patrol. Tara, I’ll be in the hotel for when you come back” Angel told her while standing up. “Good luck”

“Thanks Angel. Don’t worry”

By the bar Dawn and Faith were waiting for their drinks. The bartender finally gave them two beers and Dawn cleared her throat.

“So, what do you want to talk about?”

“Well… I actually wanted to ask you if, after this whole deal with Red and Blondie calms down a bit…would you like to go out with me?”

“Go out? As in…a date?”

“Well, yeah…I mean, not right now cos T and Red are really gonna need us but later…if ya want to…”

Faith couldn’t hide how nervous she actually was. After all, she had never done something like that. But after speaking to Tara during their trip, she was feeling a little better and she couldn’t wait any longer, she needed to do it.

“What makes you think I’m interested in girls, Faith? Especially you?” Dawn asked, a small teasing smile on her lips.

“Well, I just know you played over this side of the field a few times, D… And we had somethin’ once, D. Why not?”

“I thought that was a one night thing, Faith. Just some fun between friends”

“But it doesn’t mean we couldn’t have fun in a date, D. Even more fun than we had that night, baby D…” Faith’s voice held no trace of sexual innuendo.

“Answer me something, Faith. Why is that night so important to you? If you’re honest I may go out with ya”

“Look D. Why don’t we talk about this again after this shit with Red and Blondie?”

“Sure, Faith. But don’t forget my question” Dawn smiled and walked away.

The former Key had taken a few steps when she felt Faith behind her. The Slayer didn’t waste time and wrapped her arms around Dawn’s waist and pulled her closer. So close that Dawn could feel Faith’s full breasts against her back and it made her shiver.

“It was the best and most beautiful night of my life baby D. And I want to know the rest of you, not just your body. All of you” Faith whispered in her ear and Dawn gulped loudly.

Faith let go of her hold on Dawn, walked past her and joined her friends at the table.

“What were you doin’ Ace?” Emily asked her friend grinning teasingly.

“Nothing Blue. Just talkin’ to big D”

“I’ll go to the bathroom. Be right back guys” Tara left looking like she was going to be sick.

“Where’s Tara?” Dawn looked around but the blonde wasn’t there.

“She went to the bathroom” Emily told and saw Willow walking towards them with a bright smile. “Shit! Here she comes!”

“Hey guys! What’s up? Great show, wasn’t it! I didn’t expect to-” The redhead saw the brunette she had helped to raise as a little sister standing between Faith and Emile and her jaw hit the floor.

Dawn smiled shyly.

“Hi Will”

“Dawnie? Dawn?”

“How are you, Willow?” The former Key said.

“Goddess, Dawn! Look at you! You’re so…grown!” Willow exclaimed and then her body went stiff. The redhead cleared her throat. “It’s so nice to see you…after all this time…”

Dawn laughed.

“Oh Will! It’s been 8 years! For God’s sake! C’mon, give me a hug!”

Faith gave Willow a little push and Dawn pulled her into a hug. The redhead hesitated but hugged her back after a second.

“I’ve missed you so much Will…” Dawn whispered, not breaking the hug.

“I’ve missed you too, Dawnie. Goddess, so much…”

Finally they pulled apart.

“How…I don’t understand…” Willow said.

“Faith was comin’ here and I had some business to take care of. So I forced her to bring me” Dawn said.

“Well, I am happy to see you. Did you enjoy the show?”

“IT WAS AWESOME! You’re so cool Willow!! You rock!” Faith cleared her throat. “You too Faith” Dawn rolled her eyes.

“Okay guys, I’m…here…”

Tara had come back from the bathroom and hadn’t seen Willow talking to Dawn. The redhead’s eyes shot wide open.

“Tara…” The name escaped her lips tick with shock and emotion.

“Willow…” Tara took a few confident steps and stopped in front of her former lover.

Dawn Emily and Faith stepped away to give them some privacy but stood close in case things didn’t go as expected and got out of hand…

“Tara…” Willow repeated, not believing her eyes, or any of her senses for that matter…

“Hi-i…”

“What…What are you doing here? How did you…”

“You know I’m smarter than I look…and I kinda made Faith to confirm… Please, don’t be mad at her. She didn’t want to tell me-”

“Why… Why Tara?”

“Because… I wanted to see you. I needed to see you, Willow…”

“I don’t… I don’t understand… Why?”

“There’s a place where we can talk? Please, Willow… Let’s talk, give me that…”

“Let’s go to Lorne’s office” Willow said and they began walking quietly.

“Red, wait up!” Willow stopped and looked at Faith. The Slayer walked to her and put a hand on her arm. She looked at Tara. “Please, T. Go upstairs. She’ll be there in a sec”

Tara nodded and left.

“Are you okay, Red?”

“I don’t know Ace” Willow took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment.

“Are you mad at me? Please, Red. Willow, forgive me. I broke my promise, I know. But Red… Cordy came to me, she said the danger was over. OVER. And Tara wants to be with you, she never stopped lovin’ ya”

“She still loves me?” The twinkle of hope in her voice and eyes revealed her growing anxiety.

“She does. Listen, I didn’t tell her about her. I told her there were stuff you had to tell her and that she’d be pissed. T said you guys could work it out”

“I guess… It’s show time…” Willow said and gave Faith a hug. “Don’t worry, Ace. I’m not mad at you”

“I’m glad. Go get her, Will”

Willow took the stairs slowly, each step coated all her strength and her breathing was getting heavier. She couldn’t breathe…Cordy had said the danger was over, so that meant the moment for truth was here… No more hiding… No more lies…

Tara was looking at the pictures on the wall. Several were of her and Faith, some of them and a little blonde girl. Tara thought that the little girl seemed familiar but she didn’t know who she was. The little girl appeared in most of the pictures. Alone, in Willow’s arms, Giles’s, Faith’s, Fred’s, Gunn’s, Wesley’s, Lorne’s and even Angel’s, who never smiled like that…

“Nice picture…” Tara pointed to a picture where the little blonde girl was between Willow, Faith and Giles. They all were smiling and the London Bridge was in the background.

“Fred took it one time she went to visit us in London” Willow said and sat down behind the monogamy desk.

“Can I ask who she is? She’s in a lot of them…and seems familiar somehow…”

“She’s Amber”

Tara gave her a look indicating she didn’t know who Amber was.

“She’s my daughter…”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:19 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs Oh my god after I pick myself up off the floor maybe just maybe I can leave feed back....... you are a master tease and then you deliver on a grand scale. The way things played out is perfect and still we are on the hook for more, more , more :party :party :party :party :party

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 16/4/010)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:34 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Wooooohoooo! I called! I am so excited and now I'll be anxiously awaiting the next update :) please continue! I want :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:43 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
w00t! yay for the update. It is so cool that Willow has a daughter. I do wonder how that happened. Please update soon! Will and Tara need to have a very long talk and then maybe some smoochies, yes?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:40 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... So Willow has a daughter... I guess Amber is adopted since you said that Willow has remained faithful to Tara all these years... I hope Tara doesn't freak out too much...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:23 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

A daughter? Oh.
I wonder if has something to do with magic. By the brief description, I think she looks like Tara. Am I right?
Please, more...
And what is the danger Cordy said was over?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:55 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

oh Alex, you don´t know I love women playing on stage? XD Willow was really amazing, reminds me a Buffy novel I read years ago XD

and you don´t like my signature? but it´s really catching song o/

btw, a daughter named Amber? you made my day o/

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:19 am 
3. Flaming O

:baby :!: :!: :!: :!:

Honestly, I was so nervous when I logged on this morning and saw that you had posted this... I opened it and then couldn't bring myself to read it for almost an hour! You are doing a great job of making us feel what the girls are, and I love the Faith/Dawn interactions. They make me smile :) Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:28 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey GUYS!!!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU! All of you guys! I thank you for reading and I thank you for the support.
And I have to admit, the Big Secret I had planned wasnt Amber, it was something else but I saw that it was a very voted option so I thought I'd give you something nice and changed a few things of the story, but not too much really.
Clarisse!!! I TOTALLY love that song!! My corny side CANT help to love it. It sooo corny but its cute and makes me smile when Im in a bad mood. I was just joking.
For the next chapter there will be a another little surprise for you guys and there MAY be some :wtkiss I cant promise anything but....who knows...

I named Willow's daughter Amber (not because of Goddess Amber, LOL) because it means 'Precious stone' or that was what the site said....lol...
And Im glad somebody took notice of Faith and Dawn in this chapter, thanks Sanpfa!! LOL...I actually put that there kinda to fill the space so dont worry, LOL...

Okay, guys! Thanks again for the replies and the suport. You rock!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:45 am 
2. Floating Rose

OHMYGOD!!! that was so unexpected! WAS AMAZING!!! :) i love this story sooo much. keep going, i need another update!!! :-D :pray :pray :pray

I know.
There's just so much to work through. Trust has to be built again, on both sides ... You have to learn if ... if we're even the same people we were, if you can fit in each other's lives. It's a long... important process, and ... can we just skip it? Can-can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:30 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I'm enjoying this story, and I like the fact you show both of them as worried about how well they will connect.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:13 pm 
8. Vixen

I wanna know what the original secret was....Great writing, worth the wait

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next