The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 23/4/010)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:17 am 
3. Flaming O

Just love it!!! :pinky :D ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:56 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I like this story.... I def like faith and dawn being together... Always a plus... Willow, tara, and amber are so cute... I can't wait till cordy tells everyone what the big danger was...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:02 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Oh, this is so cute... I loved Tara meeting Amber. And I truly hope things will be okay between Willow and Tara.
:peace

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:00 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Way to go Alex. This story is wonderful. It will definitely be a classic.
Can't wait to read more.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:53 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!! GUESS WHO CAME BACK!! And no, it is not the Men in Black.... LOL Okay, sorry for the stupid joke....although probably nobody is gonna get it, I think...lol

Okay, let's do this....here is Chapter 12!! oh yeah.... the last part of The Long Way Home trilogy.... I had some stuff thought up that I was supose to say here, but honestly right now I dont remember them, my memory sucks sometimes...lol
So I'll leave you with the chapter... Oh, and Chapter 13 is already on its way. It will one of the longest chapters, I think....you'll see why.... ;-) This chapter continues right where the other left of, in F/D kiss....

CHAPTER 12- The Long Way Home, part III

The dark haired woman and the brunette pulled away after they heard giggles. Turn out that Tara, Willow and Amber had come back inside and found them kissing. The older blonde and the redhead were giggling like school girls but the little blonde was looking at them with her head tilted to one side, apparently thinking about what the adults in front of her were doing.

“I’ll go order some food. Italian is okay, guys?” Willow said and after a round of nods she left the room.

Amber walked towards Dawn and sat on the coffee table, still studyin the brunette.

“Who are you?” The little girl asked. “I am Amber Elizabeth Rosenberg” The little blonde extended her hand and didn’t see her mother covering her mouth to stifle her laugh at her formality.

“Dawn Summers, nice to meet you, Amber” The brunette extended her hand and shook Ambers.

“You’re Dawn?” Amber seemed a little surprised and looked at her aunt. “She’s the aunt Dawn mummy and you told me about?”

“She is kiddo. You’ve seen her picture before” Faith said and pointed to the large framed picture on the wall. The whole Scoobie Gang was there, except Faith of course. The younger Dawn was standing between Willow and Tara, who were posted like shields by her sides.

“I remember you. Why were you kissing my aunt Faith? Can I call you aunt Dawn?” Amber asked the first question kindly but with a hint of protectiveness in her voice. The brunette actually felt smaller under the strong gaze on the little girl’s eyes.

“I…well…” Why Dawn suddenly felt like she was meeting her girlfriend’s parents?

“Hey kiddo. Remember that I told you about D before? That I really like her?” The little girl nodded. “Well, I asked her out on a date” The Slayer said. Amber looked at Dawn.

“Did you say yes?”

“I did”

“And you really like aunt Faith?”

“I do kiddo” The brunette smiled. That little girl was just too cute.

“I’ll make sure she looked beautiful for your date, aunt Dawn”

Amber jumped from the coffee table and gave the brunette a loving hug, which made her heart to swell with happiness.

“So that means you’re okay with me dating aunt Faith?” Dawn asked, after the little girl pulled away, she had sat on Faith’s lap to hug her favourite aunt.

“Of course I am! My family is complete again. That’s all I ever wanted!” Amber jumped from her aunt’s lap and ran to Tara’s awaiting arms.

“The food’s on its way, people” Willow announced entering the living room again, happier than ever.

After they had lunch together, they all sat in the living room, talking like friends who hadn’t seen each other in a long time, which was true in a way, but a little ironic in the other…

“Baby girl, why don’t you show mom your room? I bet she’ll love it”

“Great idea, mummy! Mom, do you want to see my room?”

“I’d love to”

“Come, come, then. I’ll show you my room”

The little girl dragged her mother upstairs and the others laughed at Amber’s eagerness.

“I swear, sometimes I don’t know where she came from” Willow chuckled.

“She’s your kid, Red” Faith shrugged. Dawn stood up and stared at Willow for a few minutes.

“You’ve done an amazing job, Will” dawn said. “Your daughter is beautiful”

“She’s her mother’s living portrait, Dawnie” Willow responded obviously indicating that she thought her daughter was pure Tara. “And I didn’t do it alone, Dawn”

“Of course not, Faith was here always”

“You all were. Since she was born she’s been hearing about you guys, about our adventures…so you all have helped me”

“I…” Dawn cleared her throat and said what had been running through her
head since leaving Sunnydale. “I just wanted to that I’m not sure what’s going to happen in the future but… Just like I said in Caritas, what happened 8 years ago, it’s all in the past now. And like your little girl just said…All I ever wanted was to have my family back. I want us to be a family again, Will”

“I want that as well, Dawnie. I want us to be a family like we used to… I… I promise I’ll do my best to make it all work out”

Faith stood up as well and put one hand on Willow’s shoulder and the other on Dawn’s.

“We’ll all do our best” The Slayer vowed to her friends.

She didn’t expect her friends to pull her into a group hug though, the Slayer hesitated but after a second she hugged them back. After pulling away, she said.

“Why don’t you go up and take a look at Lil’ Red room? Go, babe”

“Of course”

They waited until the brunette was out of ear shot.

“Thank you, Faith, for real” Willow said.

“Don’t thank me, Red. Somebody had to do something, Queen C sent me, period. I know you would do the same for me”

“Still, thank you”

Dawn saw that Amber’s room sign, she knocked to make her presence known and opened the door. Her jaw hit the floor…

As soon as she opened the door all she could see was Harry Potter everywhere. In the wall there was a mural of Harry, Hermione, Ginny and her brother Ron in front of the castle. In the other wall, where the window was, the owls of Hogwarts were flying freely in the morning sky, Hedwig among them. The two wooden doors Dawn guess were the bathroom and the closet were surrounded by the Forbidden Forest, a big book shelf among them. The four posted bed had a lion’s head on the headboard and the dark red curtains were pulled back, revealing Tara and her daughter reading. Oh yeah, even the sheets and covers were of Harry Potter.

Tara saw Dawn standing in the middle of the room with her mouth open while looking around.

“You really like Harry Potter, don’t you Amber?” Dawn asked the little girl.
Right there in the ceiling there was a huge mural of a hippogriff flying across the sky. The whole room was a piece of art, it was like a dream.

“She’s mine and Willow’s daughter, what did you expect? Barbie?” Tara said, only half-joking.

“Mummy got someone to paint it all. I really love my room” Amber said excited. And after a moment she left the book again in her night table and yawned. “Mummy likes to read and write Hermione/Ginny…I don’t remember the word…” The little blonde frowned trying to remember.

“Fan fiction?” Tara tried to help her and not laugh in the process.

“Yes, mom. She’s really good, sometimes she lets me read a little, not everything because she says that Im too young and that I’ll get scared” The now sleepy blonde told her mother and new aunt. “She always lets me read the funny parts”

“Really, princess?” Tara asked, not knowing this piece of information about Willow.

“Mom, would you mind if I take a nap? I feel tired” The little blonde asked, fighting to stay awake and her mother kissed her forehead.

“Sleep, my beautiful princess” Tara told her daughter the same words her own mother used to tell her before she could even realized she was doing it.

Tara and Dawn closed the door carefully behind them and walked downstairs to find Faith and Willow watching TV. The redhead looked up as if wondering where Amber was.

“And Amber?” She asked.

“She was tired and fell sleep” Tara said.

Willow frowned for a second and looked up to the ceiling, then she relaxed her expression and moved so Tara could sit by her side. Dawn sat on the armchair, not noticing the look on Faith’s face when she didn’t sit with her.

“Does she always fall sleep?” Tara asked the redhead.

“Not usually. But…Tell me if you don’t feel it. Today was exhausting for her, y’know…emotionally” The redhead whispered to her…whatever they were for now. Willow wasn’t sure what exactly but Tara was back on her life and she wasn’t one to complain. She wasn’t gonna push anything, they were just starting to work things out…

“She’s an angel… just like you” Tara suddenly murmured in Willow’s ear.

“No, not like me. Just like you, ‘cause you’re a Goddess and only a Goddess could create such an angel” The redhead found herself whispering back, her lips only an inch away from Tara’s.

Their hands found each other and entwined their fingers. The witches rested their foreheads together and their lips met chastely a few times before Willow laid her head on Tara’s shoulder and the blonde wrapped one of her arms around the redhead smaller frame.

“I love you, Will” Tara whispered while kissing the top of her head. Willow looked up.

“Love you too, Tara” And their lips met again.

Faith was trying hard not to hear what they were saying. Usually she would think two women were hot, but they were Willow and Tara, and the Slayer wanted to give them privacy. God, these were the times when she cursed her Slayer hearing.

“Hey, D, wanna get outta here? Don’t know, take a walk?” The Slayer said to the brunette in a low voice, she didn’t want to interrupt their friends.

“Sure, let’s go. They need some privacy” Dawn agreed and they left. The others didn’t notice they were gone until oxygen became a serious issue.

“They’re gone! Where did they do?”

“No idea…”

“So, did you like Amber’s room? Impressed?” Willow looked a little funny smiling with her lips a little swollen from the kissing.

“I am very much impressed, sweetheart. I knew you were a fan of Harry Potter but I didn’t think you turned our daughter into one”

“I didn’t need to push, baby, she’s got it in her blood, y’know” Willow raised an eyebrow when Tara giggled.

“You look kinda funny with your swollen lips, honey, sorry” The blonde said again kissing her briefly.

“That was your fault” Willow pouted.

“Oh, not the pout…” Tara breathed out. She could never resist that pout. The blonde thought.

Willow pouted further and Tara thought a way to stop her.

“Amber told me something really interesting, Will”

“She did? What was it?”

“That somebody likes to read and write Harry Potter fan fiction… Hermione and Ginny femslash to be more specific…” Tara commented casually. Willow’s eye widened in horror.

“I…well-you’ll see-I…” Willow saw the small grin on Tara’s face and sighed. “There’s no way I’ll get away with this one, am I?” The redhead asked.

“No…” The blonde saw her looked down and added. “There’s nothing wrong with that, Will. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think it’s a bad thing. It’s kinda cool…”

“Really?” Willow looked up, hoping Tara wouldn’t think she was a dork. Suddenly, she felt like her old teenage self, nervous and unconfident. Why was this happening to her?

“Of course, I think it’s cool. I read some fictions a few times. There are lots of writers who are better than the actual writer” Tara said with honesty and Willow began to feel better, confident again.

“There is some good stuff about your books, if you ever wanna check it out” Willow commented.

“You read my books, Will? Faith told me you did, but…” Tara asked shyly.

“Of course I have! Tara, your books are amazing! You are an amazing writer” The redhead told her and the blonde blushed slightly.

“Thanks Will. I suppose you haven’t let Amber read them, right?”

“No, she’s only allowed to read the book about art you wrote while you were in college. Oh yeah, I got that one. She understands that she’s not allowed to read the novels” Willow reassured her.

“Good, she’s way too young… And about the fictions, I know. I kinda checked it out a couple of times” Tara commented. “You never wrote one?”

“Oh no. Harry Potter is one thing, your books are a different matter. I could never touch your plot. Always thought that it was too perfect to change it” Willow answered being completely honest.

“Thanks”

“It’s true. You wrote a world of mysteries, of adventures, fantasy and it has hundreds of characters, girl-on-girl action, sexiness and love! Lara Croft and Indiana Jones are school boys compare to your story, Tara! And don’t think I haven’t notice some of our own adventures are there too…” Willow said, smiling mischievously. “The Gentleman…”

“Of course I added some of our own adventures, Will. When I wrote about the Gentleman I was thinking about you…well, I always think about you” To admit this caused Tara to blush a deep shade of red and looked at Willow shyly.

“When I was reading that scene of the book I was goin’ crazy. I was shaking more than that night in the laundry room!” Now Willow was so excited that she was weaving her arms in the air like crazy and her eyes were big as saucers. “The scene was scaring the crap outta me! And I lived that moment for real! And I was scared, shakin’, excited and a little horny if I’m honest, y’know, rememberin’ that night, and I swear I had to leave the book and start laughin’ ‘cause I couldn’t take it anymore! I mean…I HAD to laugh!”

Apparently Willow had ran out of air because she was breathing heavily and when her eyes met Tara’s the blonde didn’t have any problem recognizing that darker shade of green.

“What?”

“Nothing” Tara simply said, her eyes never leaving Willow’s. “You just looked beautiful…And for a moment, it was like were back in my dorm room and you were babbling excited about some new spell or a cool thing you read or Harry Potter’s new movie”

“We’re both changed so much, Tara” Willow away for a second but her eyes returned to Tara, they always did. “The only thing that hasn’t changed is our love, baby”

“No, our love has changed as well. I can feel it. It’s stronger than ever, sweetheart” Tara contradicted her softly.

“I’m glad, then”

“You know…there’s another room I have yet to see” The blonde said, moving closer to her soulmate. The look on Tara’s face made Willow to gulp, loudly.

“Really? I don’t think I forgot to show you any room, Tara” The poor redhead was trying to keep it together and erase the erotic images in her mind, but she was failing miserably.

Tara couldn’t help it and exploded into a fit of laughter. Willow’s face was priceless! The blonde knew what was going through Willow’s mind. They may have changed through the years but some things would never change. And the fact that Willow Danielle Rosenberg was a horn dog would never change…

“You DO know that it was cruel, don’t you? To tease it’s cruel” Willow said in mock-indignation.

“I’m teasing you, Will?” Tara was so close not that she was almost in the redhead’s lap and their lips were almost touching. “I’m teasing you, Willow?” And the redhead actually looked down this time.

“You are and it’s not fair, to be honest, cos I’m doin’ my best to behave here, y’know”

“And why are you doing that, Will? I said I wanted us to go slow, I never said that you had to be…I don’t know, a lady of some sort, as if we were teenagers again. I was just joking, Will. We used to joke like that when we were alone, don’t you remember?”

“I remember everything, Tara. I’m sorry, I just…overreacted a little, don’t pay me attention”

Tara put a finger under Willow’s chin and made the redhead to look at her.

“What’s wrong? Tell me”

“There’s nothing wring Tara. This been a very exhausting day, emotionally exhausting. That’s all” Willow said, but Tara could see right through her.

“Will, the first time we both messed up because we couldn’t talk to each other. No, we both messed up, honey” The blonde added after seeing Willow’s look. “So, please, talk to me. If we’re really working things out, then, talk to me”

Willow took a deep breath. She knew that Tara was right, of course she knew that…

“It’s just that…you came last night and it all has happened so fast…You showed up at the club, in one moment we were yellin’ at each other and the next we were kissin’, Amber. I completely fell apart, we spent the night together. Today I woke up thinking that everything had been one more dream but it wasn’t, I woke up and you were there by my side…The seein’ you with amber, seein’ how natural you are for this…I’m afraid this whole thing is just another dream and I’m about to wake up…” The blonde hugged the restless redhead and kissed the top of her head.

“Shush, honey. This isn’t a dream, I promise. I know, this morning I was thinking the same thing, I was completely overwhelmed just like you, Will. Everything was…heavy stuff to deal with just like that. You have no idea of how many times I dreamt about this Willow. But, do you know how I know this isn’t a dream?”

“No. How?” And a small teasing smile appeared on Tara’s lips.

“Because if this was a dream, right now I’d tied up to the bed and you’d be using your Mistress outfit”

Willow had to laugh at the old joke. How many times Tara had made her laugh with that silly joke, always in times when laughter was needed?

“Of course, can’t forget that” Willow agreed and finally her face lit up with a genuine smile.

“You know…I could use a nap right now…” The blonde trailed off and Willow raised an eyebrow.

“You wanna go and take a nap, Tara?” There was a twinkle in Willow’s eye and the blonde knew Willow was remembering all those afternoons they took ‘naps’ together…

“I think that’s exactly what we need right now, baby” Tara stood up pulling Willow along with her and both witches simply stared at each other.

They smiled at the other and hand in hand ran upstairs before Amber woke up….

Holy Horny Lesbians, Batman!!! Are they gonna do it?? There will be some smutty goodness in the next chapter?? I guess you're gonna have to wait and see, guys!! ;-)

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 25/4/010)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:49 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ahhhh, this makes me smile so much :) :) :) :) :)

As usual, another great update! Keep 'em coming :)

*on the edge of my seat*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

WOOOOWWW.

That was the best update..
I was so anxious to to see the reaction of Amber. I loved it..

Quote:
Are they gonna do it?? There will be some smutty goodness in the next chapter?? I guess you're gonna have to wait and see, guys!!

Really. U really have to do that with us. What did we do wrong for you?
You can't leave like that.

No, no, miss. That is not fair. :shy

More, please.. :pray

:pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Amber's room really made me laugh... And reading that Amber knows Willow writes and reads Hermione/Ginny fanfiction really really made me laugh... I kinda think that Willow and Tara having sex this early in their rekindled relationship might not be the best idea, they still have lot of stuff to deal with.... Tara is absolutely right in that they really have to talk about everything...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:25 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

TEASE!!!!!! Now I am left hanging. Amber was so cute with Dawn. I am glad Tara and Willow are moving along the way they are. More, More, More.......... :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 pm 
8. Vixen

I loved how you worked in the Hermione/Ginny femslash. Can't wait for the next chapter. I know you are good at smut, so I imagine it will be great.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:53 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

This keeps getting better and better... And I have to say that Amber's room was exactly the room I'd love to have some years ago, when all I wanted to do was read Harry Potter over and over again (I read The Goblet of Fire 27 times :tooth).

And I'm not sure Willow and Tara should have sex now. The :wtkiss :wtkiss :wtkiss are okay for now, but they should take some more time to get used to their new life together before going to bed... Well, that's just my oppinion, you do whatever you think it's better, and I'll read anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:46 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

a room filled with Harry Potter ... now that would be a sight worth seeing! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:07 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

As ever, Brilliant update !

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:17 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

HEY GUYS!!! I came today to give you all sad news...I may wont be able to update for a couple of weeks, my computer died and we have no idea what the hell is wrong with it so... I'll try to come to the cyber shop and write as much as I can, but it will take a few days because I am broke and have no money, so I cant spend much time...

I hope you guys can forgive me. I'll try to update as soo as I can. See ya guys...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 am 
19. Yummy Face

Damn! That is really bad news... *Big hugs* I hope you get your computer sorted out/fixed really soon...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:23 pm 
3. Flaming O

*cries*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:15 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Alex beautifully written chapter, especially the meeting between Amber and Tara, the way that the magic was written there, so subtle and deftly done. This is so wonderful and i know cos i've tried to write scenes like this myself. Plus Ambers attitude when she thinks Willow has a girlfriend is so cute

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

*waits patiently* :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:40 am 
8. Vixen

Ok Alex, last night I read chapter 12 and again i really enjoyed it. I loved the description of Amber's room and the fact that they are both talking things through can only be a good sign. I guess Tara must be feeling confident with the way that things are going between herself and Willow otherwise she wouldn't be wanting some smut. Cant wait to read the next few chapters, Dawn and Faith's date then Amber's birthday party plus hopefully the return of Xander anda Gabrielle. YOu know i do hope you have a conclusion for this story or it could go on forever and we ahave a pirate story to write as well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY GUYS!!!! CHAPTER 13 IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

First I would like to say that apparently the Goddess Tara truly exists and heard me because my genious but extremely lazy cousin was near by and decided to come and say hi. Anyway, he fixed the problem with my computer. YAY!

I know you guys waited for this chapter... it's exciting what happens, there will be some skin-on-skin contact?? I dont know, you'll have to read, I guess.... :whistle ;-)

Anyway, I'll leave you with the chapter....

CHAPTER 13- A walk through the park

Faith and Dawn were walking through the park. At first, the Slayer had suggested to go to the beach since the day was perfect but Dawn hadn’t wanted to so she suggested the park or maybe Hollywood Walk of Fame, since they weren’t that far away. But obviously the brunette had chosen the park.

They had been walking in a comfortable silence for a few minutes after talking about how intense the morning had been, obviously avoiding to mention Faith’s moment of weakness. The brunette’s hand brushed against Faith’s from time to time and without looking at the dark-haired woman by her side, Dawn linked her arm with Faith’s and slowly her hand made its way towards the Slayer’s, caressing her soft skin in the process.
Faith smirked when she felt Dawn’s attempts to hold her hand so she decided to save her of bothering and simply grabbed her hand, entwining their fingers.

“You didn’t have to be so subtle, you can hold my hand whenever, wherever you want to D” Faith said in a low casual voice so only Dawn could hear her.

“I wanted…I wanted to give you time to pull your hand away, in case you didn’t want to…” Dawn looked away and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

“That I didn’t want to hold your hand? Why wouldn’t I? You should know that I don’t mind the PDA’s” Faith said calmly, enjoying the new sensation of walking around with the girl she liked while holding her hand. It was new and scary but totally amazing.

“I know that, Faith. But I also know that this whole deal of holding hands dates and stuff like that are not your thing. I don’t mind, I’m not very touchy with my dates either but I…I kinda want to do that with you, Faith” The brunette blushed while admitting this but the look on Faith’s face wasn’t as if she was freaking out, which she normally would, if the person by her side wasn’t Dawn.

“I kinda want that too, D. I never thought that I would but I do. I tried a couple of dates, y’know…but in the end, they were always the same shit” Faith said, strangely calm. After a moment of silence, the Slayer let out a small laugh.

“What?” Dawn asked, intrigued.

“I was thinkin’ about all the things that I never thought I would like or want or be. I never thought that I’d somebody, somethin’ or mean somethin’ for somebody….” Faith’s face fell for a second but then she smiled brightly. “And look at me not. I went to college, have friend who’s got my back, people that I call my family…I’d give my life for them anytime, without thinkin’ about it twice. I never thought that I could like that, the family life, y’know, but I do, or any of this romantic shit, and I kinda do, with ya. Life is really full of surprises, huh?”

“We have no idea, Faith…And you deserve all that stuff you were talking about, you are beautiful” Encouraged by Faith’s words, Dawn brought up their joined hands and kissed Faith’s lovingly.

“You are beautiful, Dawn”

Faith used the hold on Dawn’s hand to pull the brunette close to her, and put an arm around her lower back to press their bodies together. Her other hand came up to the back of Dawn’s head to pull her into a passionate but sweet kiss.

“What a kiss…” The brunette whispered against Faith’s lips while they rested their foreheads together. “You’re an amazing kisser, Faith”

“So I’ve been told” Faith joked and laughed when Dawn hit her arm playfully.

The Slayer wrapped an arm around Dawn’s shoulders and led her to a bench nearby, never removing her arm from its place. The brunette leaned into the embrace and rested her head on Faith’s shoulder.

“D, feel free to say no but, wanna go on our date tonight? Don’t ask me why but to be honest, I can’t wait” faith was trying hard to think about her feelings, after all, they were unknown to her, but the only answer she got was that she never felt that way before.

“You wanna score with me so badly, Faith?” Dawn teased the Slayer by murmuring in her ear. Faith actually took it seriously this time.

“What? God no, D! I swear I meant it with the best intentions. I-” The Slayer was cut off by Dawn’s lips upon hers. The brunette pulled away and stared at her.

“You’re so cute sometimes. I was joking Faith. I trust that whatever you feel for me is more than simple lust. I really do, Faith”

“Don’t know why or how, but it is, D” Faith said honestly. “So, around 8 is cool, D?”

“Perfect, Faith”

“Wanna go get a coffee, beautiful?” Faith’s cell phone rang and she looked at the text message. “And we gotta go by a friend’s house to get my pup”

“You got a puppy?” Dawn asked surprised while getting up and walking with Faith, enjoying the feeling of the Slayer’s arms around her waist.

“I do, Red and Lil’ Red got him for my b-day a couple months ago. Not what you may expect from me, but I actually love that pup” Faith said.

“What’s his name?”

“Rocky” Faith said and added. “Like, the Rocky Horror Show, y’know…”

“Cool, and cute” Dawn leaned a little and gave her a little peck on the lips. “And after that we can head back, right? Because if we’re going out tonight I need to get ready, y’know? I need time to look pretty for you” The brunette flirted.

“I got a cheesy comment for that line, but I’m not gonna say it. I got a rep to look out for, ya know” Faith smiled. “Kay, now we’re gonna go get my pup and then I’ll let you borrow my car”

“You let me borrow your car?” Dawn asked surprised.

“Sure, D. If you’re goin’ to come back to the house later, take my car” The Slayer said, not seeing the problem. “You have a license, right? Don’t you?”

“Of course I do. You think Tara would let me drive her car if I didn’t?”

“If T thinks you’re a good driver, I’m cool with it” Faith thought for a moment and then asked. “Tara taught you to drive, right?”

“She did, don’t worry, Faith” The brunette smiled. “I won’t crash your baby”

“The bike is my baby, D, not the car”

“No wonder you’re letting me borrow it” The brunette giggled. Dawn smiled teasingly and leaned to whisper in Faith’s ear. “But you’ll give me a good ride later, anyway, right?”

“What?” Faith unconsciously gulped.

“Your bike. You will take me for a ride later, right? Sometime later?” The brunette said as if she hadn’t said anything.

“Oh yeah, sure, D”

Back in the house, in Willow’s bedroom, the redhead stirred and slowly woke up. Her face lit up with a smile when her eyes couldn’t see more than the blonde mane in front of her. Nothing was better than awaking next to Tara. Well, maybe…. The redhead felt something against her body that wasn’t the blonde’s body and looked down. Amber was sleeping between them peacefully. How had she gotten there?

Being careful not to awake the two sleepy blondes, Willow slipped out of bed and went downstairs bare foot, not bothering to put on shoes.

The redhead entered the kitchen, opened the fridge and pulled out a soda and sat down in one of the stools.

It was getting dark outside, where the hell were Faith and Dawn? Willow hoped Faith hadn’t taken Dawn to patrol, the brunette would bore to death. LA nights weren’t what they used to be, as full of dark creatures, especially since the ‘Dark Slayer and the Witch’, as demons called them, had moved back to town.

Oh yeah. Angel’s crew along with them had made a big cleaning of the city. Vamps were still everywhere, but they weren’t as many and they weren’t out as much anymore, and since they had completely and silently destroyed Wolfram and Hart, the demons would think twice about getting on their way. There was peace with those peaceful demons and the evil ones knew better than to mess with them or with any innocent.

“The Dark Slayer and the Witch…” Willow muttered and chuckled.

“Hey Red. Where the hell were you hiddin’?” Faith and Dawn entered the kitchen holding a few soda cans. “And T?”

“Upstairs sleeping” Willow answered unaware of how it sounded. The other looked surprised.

“That was faster than I thought. I’m glad I didn’t bet Xander” Faith said while throwing the cans into the trashcan.

“Guess after 8 years they had a lot of energy to burn” The brunette added as if she was actually thinking about it.

“What are you guys talking about?” After a moment realization hit Willow. “Oh, not sleepin’ like that!! We…Today was a very exhausting day, emotionally speakin’, so we took a nap. Amber was with us” The redhead explained to her friends.

“And here I thought you finally got laid after 8 years of celibacy” Faith shook her head with mock-disappointment. “I’m tellin’ ya, it ain’t natural to spend that long without action”

“Amen, sister Faith” Willow threw her hands in the air like one of those preachers in TV. The Slayer and the former Key laughed at the goofy redhead.

“I’m gonna wake Tara up and get her to help me” Dawn said, before leaving the kitchen she looked at Willow.

“The first door on the right” Willow answered the unsaid question. “And, please, wake amber up as well”

“Sure Will, she’ll want to play with Rocky, I’m sure”

The brunette left them alone and the two friends stood in silence for a little while.

“So you brought Rocky today?”

“Yeah, he’s in the back yard” Faith took a deep breath and asked. “Red, what are you suppose to do in a first date?” Faith asked, since she had no idea.

“Plannin’ your big date with Dawnie?”

“We’re goin’ out tonight, actually”

“What? I thought that…I thought that you kinda wanted to go slow, Ace” Willow said.

“Just to let you know, we won’t have sex” faith replied seriously. “I just… Don’t know… We were walkin’ through the park and D was bein’ all cure tryin’ to hold my hand but thinkin’ that I wouldn’t be comfy with it cos I’m not used to that kind of stuff so I spared her the trouble and held her hand and damn, that felt awesome…”

The Slayer hid her face between her hands but she was smiling, letting herself to sink into the wonderful feeling Dawn produced in her. Willow was silently listening to her friend’s babble. Willow thought and smiled proudly at Faith’s words. The Slayer was so different than she used to be…

“Feels that good, huh?” Was all Willow had to say. Faith looked up to her.

“It gets better, Red! Then we sat on a bench and we were so close…I had my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder and neither let go of the other’s hand…I…I never felt this way, ever…”And then Faith’s dreamy expression turned into one of fear. She looked like a scare child… “What does this means, Will?”

“Awww….Faith, its okay to be scared, y’know. You never experienced this kind of feeling before and it’s overwhelming sometimes” Willow reassured her friend. Faith was falling hard for Dawn and she wasn’t ready to deal with it yet, so Willow decided not to say anything for now.

“That is what I’m feeling? Fear? Of what? I don’t get any of this shit”
“Of where the new path may lead you to” Willow wisely said. “Gettin’ hurt in the process”

“Or not bein’ worthy, do somethin’ to screw it all up…Dawn realizing that I’m not good enough for her…” The Slayer finally vocalized her deepest and darkest fear.

“Faith, look at me” The Slayer looked up to her best friend. “I understand your fears, I used to feel like that about Tara, about myself…Remember? We talked about it, Faith” Willow said, knowing her friend still remember all those long hours when the redhead would pour out her heart and her friend would hold her and support her.

“I remember Red” The Slayer said, somewhat feeling strangely better after remembering.

“Those fears, insecurities…Those got me into those whole mess in the first place…I thought that if I wasn’t that super kick ass witch Tara would end up leavin’ me cos she’d realize that I wasn’t worthy of her…Took me months of bein’ away from the love of my life to finally understand that Tara loved me, not the super bad ass version me, just me. Simple plain little Willow, with all the defects and virtues…”

“The simple plain Willow is awesome” Not matter the situation, Faith would always show how much she cared about her best friend.

“Thank you Faith…But my point is that we all fear the same things. Don’t you get it? We all fear for that, Faith. I guess the only way to not be a victim of those fears is, well, cliché line, I know, but it’s to acknowledge that there’s somethin’ bigger than fear” Willow said, trying to ease her friend’s mind.

“So, you say go with the flow?” faith asked, suddenly feeling strangely calm.

“Exactly. Relax, don’t worry and DO NOT freak out. And in case things don’t work out with Dawn, you know I’ll always be here to support you and eat all the ice cream you can take” Willow smiled slightly.

“Thanks Red. You always make me feel better”

“I got your back Ace”

“Thanks Red” Faith’s eyes shot wide open. “Fuck, I should be getting’ ready for my date! FUCK! Help!”

“Ace, slow down!”

Willow ran after her friend upstairs and when they entered Faith’s room there was an outfit already picked on the bed. Amber entered the bedroom after she heard them and looked at them.

“You should be in the shower, aunt Faith” The little girl said.

“Lil’ Red, you picked this up for me?” Faith asked.

“Yes, aunt Faith. Now, go to shower!”

“You’re the best, Lil’ Red!”

Faith hurried to go to shower and Willow took her little girl downstairs to the kitchen.

“That was very sweet what you did for Faith” Willow placed her daughter on one of the stools and sat in the next stool.

“I want her to look nice for aunt Dawn”

“And she’ll look great thanks to you, baby girl. Now, want to go and play with Rocky for a little while?”

“Yay! Where is him?” The excited little girl asked.

“In the backyard”

Willow decided to sit down and watch her little girl play with the Golden Retriever puppy they had gotten Faith for her birthday, his fur was of a bright gold colour and his eyes were of a chocolate brown that was very similar to Faith’s own. The little girl seemed so happy…

At the Hyperion Dawn was throwing all her clothes onto the floor and on top of the bed because she couldn’t decide what to wear. Tara was watching her amused from a chair in the corner.

“Why don’t you help me? Don’t stay there, help me, please!!” The brunette snapped. The blonde chuckled and stood up.

“Dawn, you look like a 16 years old. Not even in your first date you acted like this. Forgive me but this is highly amusing”

“Great, but you being amused doesn’t solve my problem” The nervous brunette said.

“Why don’t you wear this” The blonde picked up a skirt from the bed and tossed it to her friend. “Um…this looks great on you and I think those boots would look great”

“Do I look hot? Nice? You think Faith will like it?”

“She’ll love it, I’m sure. And you look beautiful, sweetie” Tara said, smiling at her best friend. She was freaking out and it couldn’t be any funnier.

Fred and Emily were already in the house by 8:30, Willow was talking to them about the day’s events in a low voice whole Amber played video games with the Playstation.

“How do I look guys?” Faith asked entering the living room.

The others stared at her open mouthed. The Slayer looked fantastic! She was wearing a simple black long sleeve blouse that let her shoulders bare, exposing her neck, collarbone and the beginning of her full breasts, similar to the one Tara had let her borrow. The fabric hang to every curve of her torso and Faith completed the outfit with a dark demin skirt that reached mid thigh and her newest black leather boots. Faith usually didn’t wear makeup but for tonight she had applied just a little bit of eyeliner to frame her chocolate brown eyes and some lip gloss.

“You look beautiful, aunt Faith” Amber said pausing her game to take a look at the piece of art she helped to create, since she had given Faith the advice about what to wear and what to do with her makeup.

“Thanks, kiddo. You like it, guys?” She asked her friends.

“Wow, Faith, you look awesome” Willow said, trying to remember if she had ever seen her friend like that. The answer was obviously a big NO. Faith never wore skirts, actually Willow didn’t even know she had one, which made the whole night even more especial, if Faith was willing to put on a skirt just for Dawn….

“You look beautiful, Faith. Dawn is going to die when she sees you” Fred agreed.

“She’ll have a heart attack, Ace, you look smokin’ hot!” Emily added.

“Thanks guys” The Slayer pulled out her cell phone from the back pocket of her skirt and read the text message. “They’re here, damn…”

After opening the door and the gates by pressing on the small button by the door, Faith came back to the living room to wait for her date.

Tara and Dawn entered the living room. The brunette and the Slayer’s jaws hit the floor at seeing each other.

Dawn was a vision of perfection before Faith’s eyes. The brunette was wearing the dark blue shirt Tara had suggested, the two first buttons opened to show some of her cleavage, a demin mini-skirt, which made Faith gulp, and knee length boots…Dawn was wearing more makeup than Faith, but it didn’t cover her natural beauty, and the light blue eye shadow combined with the black eyeliner made her eyes pop out like precious stones.

“Whoa…” Was all Faith was able to breathe out.

“Whoa back…” Dawn breathed out as well.

Neither had noticed how their friends had leave to the kitchen to order some pizza and also to give them some privacy. They were so lost into the other’s eyes they couldn’t see anything else…

“You look stunning”

“You’re a Goddess”

They spoke at the same time and both blushed. Faith cleared her throat and tried to speak again.

“I…you look beautiful, D”

“You too, Faith”

“So…”

“So…”

“You ready?”

“Yeah, I just need my jacket. I’ll…let the guys know we’re leavin’”

After Faith and Dawn left and the group of friends ate their pizza and some ice cream, Willow told Amber it was time to get ready to bed. The little girl obeyed, in the end. She wanted to spend some more time with her mom.

“Mummy, I’m ready” Amber announced entering the living room already dressed in her Golden Snitches covered PJs and Hello Kitty slippers.
“Why don’t you say goodnight to aunt Fred and Emily, then?” Willow said from her seat, by Tara’s side.

“Good night, aunt Fred” The little girl hugged the brunette.

“Good night, pumpkin”

“Good night, aunt Emily” Amber hugged the blue-haired young woman next.

“Night, kiddo. Sweet dreams”

“Mummy, can mom come too?” Amber asked.

“Of course she can, baby girl. Go get into bed, we’ll be there in a minute”
Amber almost ran to her room and Willow looked at Tara.

“You don’t have to tonight, if you don’t want to”

“You kidding? I’d love to” Tara answered excited.

“Awesome” Willow looked at Fred and Emily. “Guys, why don’t you put on a movie or somethin’? We’ll come back in a few minutes”

“Cool Red. No problem, you guys go to your kid” Emily said smiling.

Once the blonde and the redhead were out of ear shot, Emily looked at her girlfriend .

“Please, babe, don’t let me forget that I should light some candles when we get back to the hotel”

“You’re goin’ to thank the Gods? Can I join you?”

“Of course, babe. I gotta thank the big Guys up there. The visions didn’t fail”

“Fantastic!”

In Amber’s room, the little girl was waiting for her mothers to tuck her in. She was super excited, this would be the first time they’d do it, and hopefully, they would have years to do it every night.

“Ready, baby girl?” Willow said entering the bedroom. The little girl’s smiled grew bigger when she saw them holding hands.

“I’m ready, mummy. But I don’t think I can sleep, I’m too excited” Amber answered and felt complete, having her two parents there with her.

Tara sat in one side of the bed and Willow say on the other so their daughter was happily lying between them.

“You’re excited? About what, princess?” Tara asked her little girl.

“About school tomorrow?” Willow asked, although she already knew the answer.

“I’m always excited about school, mummy. What I’m really excited about it to have the two of you here with me” And Amber blushed while saying this.

“We are excited too, sweetie” Tara kissed the top of Amber’s head.

“Mom, mummy, can I ask some questions?” The little girl asked seriously. Tara and Willow locked gazes for a second and the redhead said.

“Sure, baby girl. What do you want to ask us?”

“Well, I understand what you explained to me, mummy, about that you two need time to know each other again. But…” She seemed to hesitate so Tara said.

“Sweetie, don’t be afraid to ask anything you want to know, okay? We’re here to answer your questions”

“Exactly, your mom is right, baby girl” Willow added, smiling proudly at Tara. Her eyes said and Tara’s eyes answered back lovingly.

“How are things going to be?” Amber asked, looking from one parent to the other. “Mom is going to stay in uncles Angel hotel? For how long? Will you two be here to tuck me in every night?”

“Baby girl, you know that we are just starting to work things out. We can’t promise you that everything will happen tomorrow because is not that simple, but…” Willow took a deep breath and decided to say the truth, she had promised she would never lie to her after all. “You know that if I could I would marry Tara tomorrow morning and the three of us would-”

“You would?” Tara asked, interrupting what the redhead was saying. Willow looked at her.

“I would Tara…” Then she looked at her daughter again. “But that’s not the point. The point is that you can’t rush these things, baby girl. To have a relationship we need to work on a lot of issues and we can’t just forget all about it”

“Why not?”

“Because otherwise, we may do the same mistakes again, baby girl”

“But you’re not mad at mummy anymore, right mom?” The little blonde looked at her blonde mother. “You said that you loved her”

“No, my little princess. I’m not upset anymore, I hadn’t been upset in a long time, and I love Willow more than ever before. How could I not? She’s the most beautiful woman on Earth” Now her eyes were fixed in Willow’s and the redhead was overwhelmed with love for the blonde Wiccan.

“Mummy and you, mom” Amber corrected her. “The, if you love each other, why aren’t you together?”

“We are together, baby girl” Willow said. “We love each other and we’re together. I promise you that we’ll be here to tuck you in every night”

“And every morning to take you to school and pick you up. I promise, little princess” Tara vowed. “You don’t have to worry, we are here for you. We’re a family now”

“And are you going to stay the night, mom? With mummy?” The hopeful little blonde asked, she wanted her mothers to be together in the morning when she woke up.

“Well…I’m not sure, but mummy and I will see later, okay? But if mummy is okay with it, I would love to go with you tomorrow to school”

“Really? Can she mummy?” Amber now was looking at Willow.

“Of course. And now, this little princess has to sleep. C’mon, it’s getting late. Love you, baby girl”

“I love you too, mummy. And you too, mom”

“Love you too, princess”

Both parents kissed their daughter and exited the room silently.

“Wow that was…” Tara breathed out while descending the stairway.

“I know…never saw it comin’” Willow agreed.

“You really don’t mind me coming with you tomorrow, do you? I mean, it’s your thing, I don’t want to…” Tara trailed off, trying to calm her now racing heart.

“You don’t want to, what? Please, tell me”

“Well, it’s like you have this routine with Amber and I don’t want you to feel like I’m trying to…y’know…Interfere” The redhead stopped dead in her tracks and stared at her, frowning.

“Interfere? Why would you feel like you are?”

“I just…” But that was all the blonde could say. Realization hit Willow and the redhead took a deep breath.

“Kay, let me say this. First, you are Amber’s mother too. Second, both Amber and I want you in out lives, we want you to be part of our lives. Third. Don’t you dare to think that your presence here is…gonna make me fell misplaced or some shit like that. We both share an especial place in Amber’s heart, she wants US, she loves US. Period. Got it? Cos I’m not sayin’ it twice”

And Willow resolve-face was on full mode now and Tara could only stare at her, completely surprised by what Willow has just said.

“Will, I…” The blonde looked down and sighed. “I’m sorry. I…still need to learn a few things, I guess”

“Hey, no lookin’ down and sayin’ sorry, Tara” Willow put a finger under Tara’s chin and blue eyes met green. “You’re way to gorgeous for that, Tara”

“I can’t believe you told Amber that you’d marry me if you could” Tara commented. “Maybe you shouldn’t have, she’ll want us to do it”

“And you?” The redhead asked before she could stop herself.

“Without a doubt I’d marry you in a minute” Tara answered without a trace of shyness in her voice.

“Really?”

“Of course I would, but like you said, we still need to work things out and we have a long process ahead of us and…Let’s not talk about marriage just yet” Tara let out a nervous laugh.

“I know” Willow simply smiled and pulled her close until their bodies were pressed together and kissed her passionately. Tara kissed her back with equal passion and brought both hands up to caress Willow’s hair…

“Don’t worry guys, we’re outta here, keep doin’ what you’re doin’”

The Wiccans pulled apart and saw Emily and Fred walking towards the door. Their hair was a little messy and their lips were a little swollen so Willow had to hold back a fit of laughter at seeing her friends like that.

“You’re leaving, guys? But we didn’t get to spend any time together” Tara said.

“Don’t worry, Tara. We’ll have a lot of time to get to know each other better. It’s just that we need to leave now, y’know?” Fred said in one breath.

“Yeah Tare. What my Honey said and there’s just so much time we can be alone in a room without screwin’ one of Red’s couches” Emily said with a naughty grin and her girlfriend hit her arm.

“You mean screwin’ ON one of my couches, right Blue?” Willow teased her friend. By her side, Tara was actually blushing a little, not used to be around that group of friends.

“Good one, Red. Oh, look! You’re makin’ Tara blush! Wicked Naughty Red, you shouldn’t do that” Emily was teasing her friend and causing Tara to blush a darker shade of red.

Willow bursted out laughing and Emily followed her, Fred was shaking her head amused while Tara was trying to control her blush.

“Anyway, we’re leaving’ guys. See ya tomorrow”

After hugging and saying goodbye to their friends Willow and Tara were left alone. There was silence while they made their way to the kitchen.

“Would you like some tea? Coffee?” The redhead suggested.

“Tea would be nice, Will, thanks” The blonde said and sat down on one of the stools while watching how Willow moved around the kitchen. “You have a great group of friends, Will”

“They are great people, Tara. I’m proud of being able to call them family” Willow smiled from over her shoulder and Tara did felt a tiny spark of surprise. The Willow she knew would have never said that without blushing like mad and babbling for half an hour.

“I’m glad that they’ve been here for you and Amber, Willow. It makes me happy to know that you’ve had friends, family, to keep you company and take care of you”

"Thank you, Tara, again. They’ve become an essential part of my life, and Ambers. Faith became the sister I never had but always wanted, Amber’s totally crazy about her, she’s her fave aunt. You saw her gettin’ all protective of Faith when she was kissing Dawn. Fred is such a sweetheart, she always babysits Amber when we go to the club, Amber loves hangin’ out with her, they have lots of fun together…” The redhead trailed off for a moment, her eyes focused on the kettle. Since she didn’t say anything else, Tara asked.

“And Emily? She seems like a cool girl. She told me about being half demon, what’s the deal with that?”

“The kid’s got a rough life, ya know… Never knew her father, all she knows is that he was a half demon, just like she is. Her mother was a witch, and tried to do her best to teach her. Blue’s got a lot of potential but since her mom was attacked by Vamps when she was 16 she stopped practicing. The poor kid had to stake her own mother…”

“Goddess, that’s horrible…”

“I know. But the kid’s tough, y’know… I don’t have to explain that she went loco for a while, not exactly doin’ bad stuff but she didn’t care about life too much, y’know. I don’t know the full story but Blue said a teacher in college helped her” Willow placed the two hot tea cups on the kitchen island and sat in front of Tara. “After Angel saved her, she was a little less than a mess. She was in college, yeah, but you would have to see the emotional state she was in. She was like…a little like Fred when she came back from Pylea. Nobody needed to suggest Angel to give her a place to stay and take care of her. Then she became our Seer. Angel didn’t want to but she made her choice”

“So, she’s been with your crew for long?”

“Five years with the team, Faith and I met her four years ago when we came back to the States”

“Wow, she’s been through so much and she’s so young”

“I know, she’s only 23. But c’mon, we went through worse before our 18 b-day” Willow said and felt silent.

Willow left her now empty cup in front of her and stared at it for a few minutes, apparently lost in thoughts.

“Are you okay?” Tara asked, after Willow didn’t say anything for a little while. The redhead looked up.

“Yes, I’m okay. Sorry, got a little lost up here. Sometimes I do that, sorry”

“Don’t worry, don’t apologize, Will” Tara smiled reassuringly.

“Yeah…Hey, Tara, I was thinking. You wanna stay over? It’s gettin’ late, y’know”

Willow was getting a little nervous and she knew that if she didn’t control herself she would burst into babble.

“You want me to stay? Are you trying to seduce me, Ms Rosenberg?” Tara grinned teasingly, not actually realizing how serious and nervous Willow was.

“What? NO! Tara, I’m not tryin’ to seduce you. I mean, I totally would try but not now, it’s too soo for that. I mean, not that I expect you and me…That’s completely up to you, if you’ll want someday I got no problem at all, baby, but I’m not…I’m not tryin’ to seduce ya. I just meant that it’s gettin’ late and I don’t want you to be out there alone, y’know and if I’m honest I’d love you to stay cos I-I really want you to stay so we can talk and wakin’ up beside you is one thing never thought I’d ever do again and-” The redhead was cut off by Tara’s finger on her lips.

“I get what you meant, Will” Tara smiled softly to let her know that it was okay. “And I was joking, I didn’t mean to make you nervous and start a babble fest”

“Then, why did you let me keep goin’ and embarrass myself?”

“Because I missed your babble, Willow” Tara answered honestly. “And I would love to stay here with you tonight, by the way”

“Great, I’ll go…and set up one of the guest rooms for you. Leave the cup in the sink I’ll wash it later” Willow stood up and left her cup in the sink. When the redhead turned around Tara was staring at her. “What?”

“You don’t want me to stay with you?” The blonde asked without hiding the disappointment in her voice.

“Of course I do, I just thought…You wanna stay with me? In my room? In my bed?” Willow gulped and unconsciously grabbed the edge of the sink behind her.

“Well, yeah…” Tara saw the expression in Willow’s eyes and saw the darker shade of green there. Tara
thought. “We’re adults, right? We shared my bed last night and everything went well”

“Yeah, yeah. Sure. Why not? I’ll have to give ya some of Faith’s clothes though, mine won’t fit you in…Faith’s will fit you” This time Willow was able to stop herself before she put her foot in her mouth again.

“Actually, I wanted to go back to the hotel and get some stuff. I’m gonna need clothes for tomorrow, right? And usually I like to work on my story a little before sleeping, so, if you don’t mind…”

“No problem, Tara. Take my car and take your time” Willow bounced excited while giving her the car keys.

“You have a problem with me taking a cab but you just let me borrow your car?”

“Yes, because both Faith’s and mine have protection spells on them. You’ll be safe” Willow explained happily to the blonde.

“Impressive. Okay, now I should go so I can….um, y’know, come back”

“Sure, the other key is the doors so I’ll be upstairs”

It didn’t take long for Tara to arrive the hotel, walk upstairs and when she was about to enter her room, the blonde clearly head a throaty voice crying out ‘That feels soo good, Faith!’ Tara raised an eyebrow, surprised, and shook her head while muttering “I sooo do not wanna know…”

By the time Tara got back to the mansion, Willow had already showered and changed into her PJs. They were so cute! Covered in small teddy bears eating candy. The redhead already in bed, she was typing in her laptop and barely noticed Tara entering the room.

“You don’t mind if I take a shower, do you?” Tara asked while placing her own laptop on the bedside table and holding her backpack with the other hand.

“Go ahead, you mind if I take a look at your laptop? My geeky need to check out the system” Willow smiled.

“Sure, but I only use it to write and sometimes do some research so it doesn’t really have anything cool”

While Willow checked Tara’s laptop, the blonde showered and changed into her PJs. She was about to put the top on when an idea occurred to her. Tara smiled mischievously and went back to the bedroom.
It took a while for Willow to register that Tara was wearing only her pants and nothing but her bra on the upper half of her body.

“Tara, you really got a great-you…” The redhead looked up and her jaw hit the floor. It had been so long since she had seen Tara’s white creamy skin, and especially Tara’s deep purple silk clad breasts. That sight made her body go stiff and the spark between her legs turned into a roaring volcano.

“You don’t mind, Will, do you? Seems that I forgot to grab the top when I took me clothes”

“I…you…I could…” her own inner voice yelled in the back of her head. “Sure, no problem” The redhead squealed.

“Great. Besides, you’ve seen me with fewer clothes on so it shouldn’t be a big deal, right?” The blonde reasoned and slipped into bed by Willow’s side.

The redhead gave her back her laptop with shaky hands and forced herself to look at her own laptop screen, which was something impossible to do when Tara’s boobs were so close.

“So, did you like it?” Tara asked. Willow’s eye widened.

“What? What are you talking about?”

“My laptop, Will. Did you like…whatever you were looking for?”

“Oh yeah. I could do wonders with that baby but since you dont use it for more than writing…” The redhead couldn’t look at her for long so she stared at her screen instead of Tara. “It’ll work”

“Cool, I’m glad you liked it. Why won’t you look at me, Will?”

Willow chuckled nervously.

“Do I really have to answer that question, Tara?” Willow glanced at her for a second and blushed.

“I can go cover up if you want to”

“NO! I mean! Don’t worry, it’s just….You know…Years without seein’ you, except in my dreams and…wow, you’ve been workin’ out, Tara” Willow licked her suddenly dry lips at the sight of Tara’s flat stomach and feminine but strong arms. And still, nothing could compare to those two mounds of Heavenly pleasure hidden behind that deep purple silk… Willow unconsciously thought.

And Tara gave herself a metaphorical pat on the back for doing a good job making Willow drool. Tara understood what the redhead meant though and couldn’t agree more. Just the idea of seeing Willow’s freckled skin again made her shiver to her core…

“I know” Tara turned off her laptop and placed it back on the bedside table and Willow imitated her. “I understand what you feel Will, I feel the same after all…”

“Can’t say Im not glad that you… that you still want me Tara. I love you”

“I love you too, Will”

It was Tara who leaned to kiss Willow, immediately parting the redhead’s lips with her tongue to make her way into Willow’s mouth and begin a sweet dace with its twin. It was so perfect, so familiar yet so new. Those kisses were pure bliss…

Tara’s hands found their way to the buttons on the redhead’s shirt and slowly opened the first one, as if giving her time to pull away. Tara unbuttoned the second one and the third one…Willow hadn’t reacted yet but without thinking it twice she brought up her hands to caress Tara’s arms up to her shoulders, neck and hair, leaving goose bumps behind, making Tara to move ever closer. With a fast movement, Tara had straddle the redhead and Willow tensed again, surprised.

“Tara, what-?” Willow tried to ask what was going on but Tara seemed to be occupied trailing kisses down her jaw line and throat towards her collarbone and back up to her lips. The poor redhead’s mind was stunned, she couldn’t think enough…She knew they had to stop… All that mattered was Tara straddling her, Tara’s lips burning her skin with love and lust… Tara’s hands on her hair and shoulders, pulling her shirt off and grabbing her waist to pull their bodies impossibly closer…

“Oh Will…” Tara breathed out. Her mouth watered at the beautiful sight of Willow bare breasts and her raspberry pink nipples standing erect at the attention. “How could I live without you all these years, Will?”

“I’m wonderin’ the same, baby…” Willow answered breathing heavily. The redhead stared at Tara and asked. “What are we doing Tara?”

“Kissing…and touching…” Tara smiled lovingly and tucked a stray lock of hair behind Willow’s ear.

“I’m bein’ serious, Tara. What are we doing? How far are we taking this?”

Tara seemed to think for a moment.

“Don’t you want me, Willow?” The blonde looked down, ashamed.

“What? Tara, no. I’m askin’ you cos we both know that if it was up to me, we’d be makin’ love already. But I’m thinkin’ about you, I don’t wanna rush you. So I’m askin’ you how far you wanna go. I won’t be upset because we don’t go all the way”

“Really?”

“Of course, Tare. I want you to be comfy with this whole deal. We just got back together, it wouldn’t be a good idea to have sex this soon” After a moment Willow smirked. “But it doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun”

Tara sighed, she leaned and laid on top of Willow, the blonde rested her head in the crock of Willow neck and placed a few kisses on the smooth freckled skin she loved so much. The skin of their torsos was touching and after so many years that contact felt Heaven…

“I needed to feel your skin again so much, sweetheart…” Tara nuzzled the skin of Willow’s neck with her nose and the redhead giggled. “To touch your skin…” Her hands caressed Willow’s sides. “To kiss you…” Her lips met the skin of Willow’s collarbone. “To taste your skin again…” Her tongue licked the length of Willow’s neck up to her ear. The redhead gulped and for a second her mind flashed back to her Doppelganger doing the same motion, although that memory didn’t gave her pleasure as Tara doing it could.

“Trust me, baby, me too…” Willow’s throaty voice whispered, unable to say anything else. After a moment of silence, the redhead began to sing softly.

Turn off the light,
Come rest your head on my shoulder…
Tell me something of you,
And I’ll tell you all about me.
Turn off the light,
And lay here beside me.
Give me somethin’ of you,
And take everything from me…

Tara smiled at Willow and kissed her lips when the redhead felt silent.

Both Wiccans wrapped their arms around each other and basked in the presence of their beloved one.

From out of nowhere a big blue feather appeared in the air and floated down to finally rest on Tara’s back. Willow picked it up and sighed.

“Sorry, baby, but cover up, quick before she gets here” Willow said and hurried the blonde to get off her.

“She? Who’s coming Will?” The now confused and annoyed blonde asked.

“No time, you’ll find out soon. Cover up”

“Guys! Oh, shit! I’m sorry. I’m not watching!...”

OHHH!! WHO IS THAT??!! LOL...okay guys! that was the chapter. Hoped you enjoyed it. And of course I wasnt gonna make them to have sex right NOW! but I thought that if I were them, I would like to feel some skin-on-skin contact...lol...
And okay, next Chapter will be Faith and Dawn's date. Im writing that chapter from 0 because never planned to show it but already got half of it planned...
:peace :peace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:08 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Dawn's & Faith's handholding in the park was really cute... I loved Faith's & Dawn's pre-date crazyness... Good that both Willow and Tara said to Amber that they will be married but it's going to take some time to relearn who they are now... Big yay for both agreeing that they need naked snuggles but thay are not ready to have sex yet... I really wonder who is this blue feather person...

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 30/4/010)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:18 pm 
8. Vixen

Another great update Alex. Really enjoyed Dawn and Faith in the park together and Faith confessing how much her life has changed for the better with Willow as a best friend, being in love with Dawn and having people around her who she considers family.

Great scene between Willow and Faith where 'Red' reassures and advises Faith on the date and Faith tells her 'Simple plain Willow is awesome, no matter the situation.' She is and that's why i love Willow so much.

And then we get Amber telling Faith what she should wear for the date and telling her to have a shower before the date itself.

'Tara saw the expression in Willow's eyes and saw the darker shade of green there. Tara thought'
Loving the way that Tara realises she can still really turn Willow on.

It's nice to see that the girls are talking about things not just with each other, but also with Amber and letting her see that her two mommies really do love each other.

And Tara turning Willow on so much and wanting to get smutty and Willow talking about it and suggesting to go slow but still have some naughty bedtime fun.

Then Cordelia crashes the party damn.

A great update and i cant wait to read the next one. :wtkiss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update Alex :) Can't wait for the date! The way you write Faith and Dawn is awesome!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:30 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Great! I'm so happy that they are taking things slow. They shouldn't rush...
Amber is so cute! I loved it when she helped Faith with what to dress...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:37 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Im glad you liked the Chapter, guys!!

I was wondering if you liked the little song at the end...That is actually a little fragment I took from a popular song from my country and translated it.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:18 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I so hate getting interrupted! :p I loved the updated! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:11 am 
3. Flaming O

OMG!! I love this fic. Amber's sooo cute! You gotta update soon m'kay?? Cuz i really need to know who the blue feather represents :wtkiss :peace

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:41 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!! IM BACK!!!!!

This is the Chapter of F/D date. I am happy with the result, but I hope you guys are as well. If you dont like it, in my deffense I gotta say I wrotte it from 0. I had nothing but Dawn's description of how that night had been cos I hadnt planned to include it, but since you my beloved Kittens wanted the date and wanted some smoochies, here you go. I hope you all like it.

NOTE:: By the way, this chapter should be rated R just to be safe, because I dont think it went that far to be NC-17, it totally didnt... so there will be some action here. And course, no W/T in this chapter, only F/D, so if any of you doesnt really care about them, skip this chapter....dont waste your time.. lol

Okay, I'll leave you with the chapter...

CHAPTER 14- The date…

Faith and Dawn left the house in Faith’s car, both feeling nervous and impatient. Dawn wasn’t exactly nervous about going out with another girl or going in a date at all, she had done all that before. But nobody was Faith, nobody was that dark-haired woman who could make her shiver at the smallest touch and blush like a tomato and bold at the same time.

Because that was what Faith did to her. Faith made her feel like a nervous horny teenager and bold as a seductress at the same time…

Faith was just maybe a little bit more nervous than Dawn, after all, this was a whole new experience altogether. She had never dated before, Willow was right, one-night-stands could hardly count as dates and she had no idea what to do. But she had read about it, mostly in Red’s fan fictions, but it had to count for something, right? She had an idea of what people did in dates and all that romantic stuff didn’t seem that bad when she imagined Dawn and herself doing it…

Faith drove them to a small restaurant right in front of the beach, any more closer and the water would get to it…The restaurant was big enough to be noticed and small enough to be private and romantic.

The walls were painted with that sandy colour and the rough texture of said walls made it look like it was made of sand instead of bricks. There were exotic smells inside the restaurant and the Cuban music could make the coldest heart to melt and dance.

A young dark skinned waitress led them to a small table in a private corner, from where they could see the beautiful girl singing in front of the white suit clad band on the small stage. Dawn was mesmerized by the exotic smells and music, the private and romantic environment, even the dark green tablecloth, the only one candle and the sweet smelling single jasmine flower were exotic and transported the brunette to another place, it was so beautiful…

“Wow, Faith. How did you find this place?” Dawn asked, looking around like an excited child.

“Red did, actually. We came a few times with Lil’ Red and I’m kinda a regular here by now, y’know. I come from time to time to have some alone time” Faith explained. “You…Ya like it?”

“I love it Faith. It’s so…beautiful” Dawn said, she stopped looking around to focus her eyes on Faith’s.

“Glad you liked it, baby D” Faith said, smiling pleased with her choice. She was giving herself a metaphorical pat on the back for doing one thing good and she was hoping that the rest of her plan went okay as well.

“Again, I love it Faith. This place is amazing. Thank you so much for bringing me here” Dawn leaned and kissed Faith sweetly for a few moments until another waitress, obviously Latina, came to the table to take their orders.
“Hello. How are you tonight, Faith?” The Latina said with her light Cuban accent.

“I’m great tonight, Andy. This is Dawn, my date” Faith had one arm around the back of Dawn’s chair and her fingers were barely touching her side.

“Nice to meet ya, I’m Andy”

“Nice to meet you as well, Andy”

“So, what are you two beautiful ladies going to order?”

“Bring two of my favourite, Andy. Trust me, D…it’ll be the best you tasted in your life! You’ll see, beautiful” Faith told Dawn.

“Trust ya”

“And to drink? What do you want? Mojitos? Beer? Wine?”

“This time bring your best wine, red, Andy. Make sure is the best of the house”

“The best for the best costumer” Andy smiled and left to place their orders.

“She likes you a lot” Dawn commented casually after the waitress left.

“Yes, and no, nothing happened between us, baby C” Faith answered an unsaid question that she could clearly see in Dawn’s eyes. “She’s just a friend and remember, I brought you here. I only want you”

“You do?”

“I do” Faith looked at her firmly although in within she was shaking from the fear. The Slayer leaned and kissed her once again with all the sweetness she could muster.

“Sorry”

“No, don’t be. Look, I was always honest with ya. You’re probably gonna meet lots of people from my past, but remember, I only want you. The only person I ever did this with is you”

“I trust you” Dawn said firmly and gave her a tiny peck on the lips. “I trust you”

“Them get read, baby D, cos the night’s just getting’ started and we’re gonna have fun” Faith gave her a winning smile.

Andy the waitress came back with their food and the best wine of the house. Dawn’s mouth started to water as soon as she saw the food and smelled the exotic and sensual aroma…

“Wow, this smells awesome, Faith, what is it?” Dawn asked.

“This, baby D, is Cerdo frito a la criolla and rice moros and cristianos” Faith said, or hoped she had, said the name correctly. “That” She pointed to the main plate, which was a piece of nice looking meat covered in what seemed to be some kind of sauce. “That is fried pork with some awesome condiments like pepper, oregano and oranges and bay leaves. It’s really tasty. And that” Faith pointed to what seemed to be rice with black beans and a lot of different condiments. It smelled awesome. “That is basically rice with black beans with garlic, some bay leaves as well, salt, some olive oil, onion, vinegar and some melted butter”

“Sounds wonderful” Dawn nodded her approval.

“It is baby D”

Dawn lifted her fork with a piece of pork to her mouth and moaned somewhat obscenely. Faith raised an eyebrow.

“You are aware of how that sounds, don’t ya?” Faith asked, after gulping down some air and wine.

“What?”

“Nothing, forget it” Faith took a deep breath and tried to forget that sweet sound.

Dawn didn’t want desert after they finished dinner so Faith simply took care of the bill and they left the restaurant.

“Where are we going?” Dawn asked when Faith took her hand and led her to the parking lot, which was by the sand. The ocean was calm that night, and the cool breeze filled their lungs and their whole bodies like water.

“We are goin’ to take our boots off, baby D” Faith opened the driver side door and the back seat door and she sat in the driver seat to take off her boots.

“Why are we doing this?” Dawn asked while sitting on the back seat and taking her boots off.

“Well, I did promise ya a walk down the beach, baby D. Didn’t I?” Faith stood bare feet and closed the driver door and waited until Dawn had put away her boots and socks.

“FAITH! NO!” Dawn giggled and squealed when the Slayer picked her up in her arms and closed the door with her foot. “Put me down!”

“Nope, you may hurt yourself” Faith carried her until they got to the sand and only then the Slayer put her down although kept her arms around Faith’s neck.

“You are crazy, Faith, and I like it” Dawn smiled and leaned in to kiss her and Faith wrapped her arms around Dawn’s waist to pull her closer.

“If that’s what I get for bein’ nice, then I’ll be nice all the time, baby D” Faith grinned and Dawn rested her head in the crock of Faith’s neck.

“You can get my kisses every time you want to, Faith” Dawn wouldn’t have been able to say that without blushing but she wasn’t looking straight at Faith’s face so she was a little bolder.

“Glad to hear that. But c’mon, let’s walk before all this cheesy crap actually gets to my conscience” Faith joked and entwining the fingers of one of her hands with Dawn’s they started to walk with no apparent direction.

“It’s a beautiful night” Dawn commented, observing the reflection of the full moon on the calm waters.

“Yes, it is” Faith agreed but her eyes were fixed in Dawn’s face and the moon light reflecting in her eyes and making them look like precious stones.

“What’s wrong?” Dawn asked when she noticed the far look in Faith’s face.

“You look beautiful, that’s all” Faith said calmly.

“Thanks. You too” Dawns blushed. The brunette saw a rocky formation not too far away and smiled. “Can we go over there and sat on the rocks?”

“Sure, baby D” Faith shrugged, not really caring what they did as long as they did it together. And man, that was cheesy…

They walked towards the rocks and sat in one of the lower ones, Dawn instantly turned her back on Faith so the Slayer could wrap her arms from behind her and rest her head on Dawn’s shoulder.

“You havin’ fun, baby D?”

“Yes. You’re being so…sweet and…tender. And I love that about you, that you can be like that, only with me” Dawn answered and blushed although Faith couldn’t see her face.

“Only with you” Faith confirmed and kissed Dawn’s neck. The Slayer kissed all the way up to her ear and whispered. “Hey baby D…wanna have more fun?”

“What are you proposing?” Dawn turned around in her seat so she was facing the Slayer.

“Well, first….” Faith’s lips met Dawn’s again and it didn’t take long for them to deepen the kiss. The Slayer’s hands caressed their way down to Dawn’s hips while Dawn locked her fingers into Faith’s dark silky hair and caressed the Slayer’s scalp, she knew Faith loved it and drove her wild. She had figured it out that same afternoon while they were alone and the prior night.

Dawn bit down softly on Faith’s lower lip and smiled into the kiss, only separating for a second just to gulp some air and get back to the kissing. The brunette was getting on fire, Faith always had the effect on her and her kisses apparently turned her into a pile of mush…It was so different from all that other people she had ever kissed, they were never this…tender and caring with her, not even her ex-boyfriend was like that with her. She was seeing a whole new side of the though Slayer and she loved it! Faith could be so sensually caring and sweet with her that only confirmed Dawn’s theory more, that underneath that though exterior, the Dark Slayer was a big softy old school romantic and the brunette was willing to do anything to bring it out as often as she could.

Dawn thought. That was what scared her most, Faith’s innate ability to freak out and shut everyone out. She didn’t want that to happen, she knew this whole deal scared her a lot but Dawn knew she was falling for Faith and it scared to think that the Slayer may freak out and break up with her (if you could call what they had a relationship).

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Faith broke the kiss the second she felt Dawn’s body getting tense.

“Nothing” Dawn smiled and pushed her fears away. Faith was here, with her, Faith had asked her on a date and had been completely honest. She had always been honest, so why not trust her now? Dawn smiled and rested her forehead against Faith’s shoulder. “Nothing, I’m fine”

“Is that a ‘inside I feel like shit’ fine or an ‘I don’t know what’s wrong with me’ fine?” Faith asked. She was enjoying the closeness and the feeling of Dawn’s hot breath on her skin was driving her insane but she pushed that thought away because with Dawn things weren’t about her huge libido, Dawn was truly important and that scared the shit out of her… But again, Faith pushed that thought away. This wasn’t about her.

“No, it’s an ‘I can believe I’m making out with Faith and getting this turn on’ fine” Dawn once more was able to make that kind of joke because she wasn’t staring at Faith while speaking, otherwise she wouldn’t have been able. The Slayer grinned and let out a small laugh.

“I think I may be a bad influence on ya, baby D. And I love it!” Faith made Dawn to look at her and the brunette was blushing. “You’re cute when you blush, did ya know that?”

“Nobody ever told me that” Dawn admitted.

“You are” Faith confirmed. And then she smirked. “You’re turned on, baby D?” And the Slayer raised a perfect eyebrow, the dimples on her cheeks becoming more pronounced.

“I won’t answer that and you know…There’s one thing I totally adore about you” Dawn said.

“What is that?” Faith asked, not insisting with her line of questioning.

“This…” And Dawn pressed a digit to Faith’s cheeks, right over her dimples. “You have adorable dimples, did you hear that?”

“No, I don’t” Faith replied, smiling.

“Yes, you do!” Dawn took Faith’s hands and brought them up to her face so she could feel her cheeks.

“Holy shit, I do!” Faith laughed and the brunette looked at her as if not believing her.

“You didn’t know you had dimples?” Dawn asked.

“Well, nah. I don’t spend that much time in front of the mirror and sure don’t smile in the mornings….” Faith chuckled and looked down for a second at her hands, which were still holding Dawn’s. “Wanna do somethin’ crazy baby D?”

“What are you suggesting?”

“Let’s go swimmin’” Faith stood up, took off her jacket and pulled her blouse over her head, revealing her black bra clad breasts. Dawn gulped. “C’mon, baby D, you can check me out later. Let’s go”

“What? Are you serious?” Dawn finally managed to ask with a shaky voice as Faith took off her skirt and left it on the rock with the rest of her clothes. She was wearing matching panties and she looked so…Dawn gulped again and her heart almost stopped completely.

“Yes, live a little baby D. C’mon!” Faith was already running towards the water and jumping before Dawn could say anything.

Dawn was frozen in place, she couldn’t move. The sight of Faith stripping in front of her and running with her strong but feminine legs and jumping in the water and now she was emerging from the water dripping wet and her hair looked so wild and controlled at the same time and her skin glowed with the moon light…

“DAWN! C’mon!” Faith yelled from the water, making Dawn to come out of her head and shake it a little to clear her mind.

“The water most be cold!” Dawn yelled back.

“No, it’s not! IT’s perfect! C’mon! Live a little baby D!” Faith yelled again and smirked when Dawn began to take her clothes off shyly at first. The brunette revealed a matching set of pink lace bra and panties and Faith’s mouth watered at the sight, pressing her legs together under water.

Suddenly the water wasn’t cold enough…

“It’s freaking cold, Faith!” Dawn squealed when her hot skin touched the water.

“It’s perfect, baby D” Faith said and grabbing her hands she pulled Dawn closer to her body. “See? It’s warmer over here…” The Slayer whispered.

“It is…” Dawn responded although her brain had no idea to what she was responding, since Faith’s almost naked body was now pressed against hers and the water seemed now to be boiling…

Their bodies moved on their own accord and soon they were making out in the water and the heat was escalating.

“Man, I need to cool off now…” Faith breathed out after pulling apart, but she kept her hold on Dawn’s hips to keep her body close. She couldn’t stand the idea of not feeling Dawn’s body against hers.

“You need to cool off, Faith?” Dawn gave her a mischievous smile and with a surprising strength she pull Faith into the water with her, causing them both to swallow some salty water and cough a little but after that she was laughing while Faith kept swearing.

“You fucking crazy, D! Why the fuck did you do that for? It ain’t fucking funny, y’know?” Faith said taking a deep breath and finally a small smiled appeared in her lips. “Gotta admit you got me on that one though”

“C’mon, Faith…you said it yourself, live a little” Dawn laughed again and with some difficulty she walked over and wrapped her arms around Faith’s neck. “You’re not really mad at me, are you?”

“A little”

“Damn, how can I make it up to you, then?” Dawn smiled and wanted nothing more than to kiss her. Faith was kinda pouting and it was the sexiest thing on Earth…

“I don’t know…” Faith shrugged, keeping the small pout in her lips.

“What if I do this, then…” Dawn kissed her and didn’t waste time to part Faith’s lips with her tongue and begin a sweet dance. The Slayer’s hands, which were again on each side of Dawn’s hips, moved a little so she was grabbing firmly the flesh of the former Key’s butt, causing Dawn to moan into the kiss and jump to wrap her legs around Faith.

Without knowing how they got there, they were on the shore, the water hit their hot bodies as they kiss while lying down on the wet sand. Dawn was on top, which was unusual for Faith but she was enjoying the brunette’s kisses too much to complain, straddling Faith’s hips. Her hands were on Faith’s neck, caressing the flesh with tenderness and moved them lower towards Faith’s waist as she traced with her lips a path down the Slayer’s jaw line and throat to her pulse point, where she began to suck, willing to leave a mark…

Faith tilted her head to one side to give Dawn more space of her neck to devour with her glorious mouth. She gasped as soon as she felt Dawn sucking on her pulse point, she knew the brunette was trying to mark her, and she would not stop her. It was true that she never let anyone to mark her before, because she was her own owner, nobody could take no claim on her. But Dawn was different, made her feel different, Faith actually wanted to be claimed by the brunette. She wanted to wear Dawn’s mark on her skin as if it was one of her tattoos, to show it with pride…

Faith snapped out of her trance when she felt one of Dawn’s hands pulling down one of the straps of her bra and her lips following the path her hand was making.

“Baby D… Maybe we should…wait a little…Yeah, we should…stop for now…” Faith’s throaty voice said and with shaky hands she stopped Dawn’s movements softly.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Dawn asked, she was breathing heavily and Faith could easily see the fire in her eyes.

“I’m sorry, baby D…but…I think maybe we should…y’know, wait a little to… take things further” Faith nervously said. She didn’t like to hear that tone in her own voice but it was necessary to say it.

“What? Why? You…you don’t want me?” Dawn asked, looking down as if she was ashamed because of her attitude. She got off Faith and sat on the sand.

“It’s not that, baby D. I do want you, so much…but…” Faith took a deep breath and forced herself to say. “I always thought that sex was all the mattered, I never cared about anyone…and I do with you, I care about you, I don’t want to…” Faith closed her eyes and forced herself to speak. “I always screwed it all cos all I could think about was to have sex…I don’t want to be like that anymore, I don’t want that with you…You’re more important than that, Dawn. Don’t you understand?” Faith was shaking a little now and Dawn’s heart swell with love at seeing her doing the effort to put the walls down. Dawn moved closer again and hugged Faith, the Slayer wrapped her arms around Dawn.

“I understand, Faith. You’re important for me as well, I don’t want just sex with you, I wanna do it all with you” Dawn said and kissed Faith’s cheek.

“We should go back, don’t you think? It’s gettin’ late and we need a shower to get all this sand off” Faith suggested after a few moments of silence.

“Yes, we should go”

They walked over the rocks again and got dressed, feeling how the clothes clung more to their wet underwear.

The trip back to the hotel was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. Dawn had assumed the same position of the prior night, she had rested her head on Faith’s shoulder and the Slayer wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Faith asked Emily for clothes to use to sleep while Dawn showered and Dawn changed into her PJs while Faith showered.

“Do you wanna watch a movie, Faith?” Dawn asked. She was leaning against the headboard and had the remote control on her hand when Faith came out of the bathroom already dressed with the shorts and tank top Emily had given her.

“Sure, why not?” Faith shrugged and slid into bed next to Dawn. She looked uncomfortable for a moment, because she didn’t know how to get comfy, she’d never been on bed with somebody just to…cuddle??

“Are you okay, Faith?” Dawn asked, after seeing her struggling to get comfy.

“Yeah, I am…I just…I can’t seem to get comfy….” Faith whispered hoping Dawn wouldn’t really hear her.

“You got sand in your ass?” Dawn joked, blushing slightly in the process.

“Very funny, baby D. But no…” Faith sighed and admitted. “I never done this before, y’know…”

“What is that you never done before?” Dawn asked. She knew by Faith’s tone that this was serious.

“Y’know…this, bein’ with somebody…” Faith gestured the bed, the TV and them.

“Cuddling?” Dawn tried to help.

“Yeah, and Lil’ Red doesn’t count” Faith shrugged and didn’t quite look at Dawn.

The brunette sat between Faith’s legs and kissed her softly for a few seconds. Then she turned around and made her nest between Faith’s legs and Faith’s front. The Slayer sat there as if she was stunned for a second, not sure what to do, but then Dawn took Faith’s hands and put them around her own waist and the former Key rested her head on Faith’s breasts.

“Are you comfy, Faith?” Dawn asked looking up to her from her place.

“Yes, I am, baby D” Faith responded in automatic. A part of her felt so…odd. Being there, with a hot beautiful woman and not doing anything else but cuddling. And the other part of her was yelling to stay in that position forever, to never let go of Dawn, to never lose that feeling… “Look, baby D! Planet of the Apes marathon! Awesome, D, leave it in that channel!”

“You like that kind of movie, Faith?” Dawn asked, half-amused, half-surprised.

“Well, yeah…I mean…” Faith saw how Dawn raised an amused eyebrow. “Kay, c’mon, go around and yell I’m secretly a big dork” Faith said, this time she definitely wasn’t looking at Dawn.

“You and me both, Faith, then” Dawn said and brought up her hand to pull Faith closer and kiss her lips softly. “I kinda like them as well, so don’t feel ashamed, okay? Hello, I grew up with Willow, Faith, we played chest together and had serious discussions about if Anakin was always evil or if he was led to dark side of the force” Dawn chuckled.

“Really? Cos Red never mentioned that” Faith asked, surprised.

“Oh yeah, we used to do that” Dawn nodded. “So, don’t feel ashamed for liking them, I do too and I’m not”

“Wow…cool, baby D” Faith smiled and leaned in to kiss her again. Then she rested her head on Dawn’s and they fell into a peaceful comfortable silence while watching the movie.

Faith was caressing Dawn’s arm up to her shoulder and down to her wrist. At the third time she touched Dawn’s shoulder, she noticed something that shouldn’t be there. She brought up her other hand and began to massage Dawn’s shoulders.

“Baby D, you’re tense. Hell, your shoulders are hard as rocks, since when?” Faith frowned, feeling the knots in Dawn’s shoulders and upper back.

“The last time I went to the doctor she suggested I should get massages to get rid of all the knots” Dawn tilted her head to one side and then moved to the other, Faith’s massages were sooo good.

“That’s it, then. Get on your stomach” Faith ordered and pushed her softly.

“What?”

“Yes, on your stomach, right now. I’m gonna start gettin’ rid of those knots, with a couple of nights you’ll be as new” Faith said while Dawn did as instructed and laid on her stomach.

“What? You know how to give massages, Faith?” Dawn asked resting her had on her arms.

“Yup. I learnt in England. A friend from the coven was a Goddess with her hands, and unfortunately, straight” Faith chuckled at her own joke as she started to massage Dawn’s shoulders. Luckily Dawn was wearing only a tank top, which made things a little bit easier.

“So she was a Goddess with her hands, but never put them to a good used?” Dawn joked and made Faith laughed.

“Yes, she was. So she taught me a thing or two, especially because Red got so tired after her sessions with the coven that she got cramps so I used to do some massages in her legs and back to help her feel better” Faith answered seriously this time.

“I’m glad you learnt, then” Dawn whispered, completely relaxed. To be honest, she was only half listening to what Faith was saying, her body felt like it hadn’t felt in a long time and one by one the knots in her back were loosening.

“I bet you are. Damn, this one’s been here for a long time” Faith frowned and worked on one knot in particular that was placed right on Dawn’s left shoulder blade.

“That feels soo good Faith!” Dawn moaned when the knot finally loosened up. Faith grinned.

“Thanks baby D. Now, why don’t we keep watchin’ the movie? Tomorrow we’ll work on it a little more” Faith said.

“Hmmm… sure…”

They went back to their original position, Dawn between Faith’s legs, and kept watching the movie until it finished and they decided to go to sleep since they were dead tired.

The fell sleep cuddling, Dawn spooned to Faith’s side and the Slayer’s arms around the brunette. It had been an exhausting night, both physically and emotionally, but in the end, right before the slumber consumed them completely, there was nothing but words of affection towards the other and content smiles on their faces and a nervous expectation about what the future may bring…

Okay guys....I hoped you liked it, even if it wasnt my best chapter so far... I promise I'll try and do something better with the next one and remember that in the next one you'll see who the blue feather person is...
oh..the mystery...lol

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 1/5/010)
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:36 pm 
3. Flaming O

This update is awesome :) I can't tell you how much I love seeing this side of Faith! YAY! So cute and sweet, and even a little nervous, which is so fun :) The date sounded like a lot of fun and I'm only a little sad it didn't lead to an NC-17 rating :pray maybe next time...

Ok, totally looking forward to finding out who the mysterious blue feather person is, and shame on them for interrupting ;-)

Yay, again!

Post subject: Re: Surprises and Secrets (UPDATED 1/5/010)
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:12 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Oh, this was cute! Faith seems so happy with Dawn, that's cute.

And I want to know who's the blue feather person... I'd say it's Cordelia, but I know it can be anyone.
Please, more! :peace

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next