The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Lessons In Love [AU] (Complete)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:02 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53

TITLE: Lessons In Love

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13 (It will get to NC-17...this is me, )

DISCLAIMER: Joss, UPN, FOX, ME and anyone else associated with the television show Buffy The Vampire Slayer own the characters of Willow and Tara and anyone else who may appear, I am simply a lowly viewer, trying to write some happier situations for, who I consider, the greatest TV couple ever.

SUMMARY: Highschool fic! You guys know I'm bad at summaries, so I'm gonna go with my standard 'happy, light reading.'

SPOILERS: Completely AU, so I doubt any. At most, the odd reference or piece of dialogue. Not supernatural, no way am I smart enough to write a magic fic

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm back, as promised! Thanks to everyone for the support in getting me to write a new fic, all you guys are awesome. Oh and I don't think this is gonna be as long as my last one, I have a 30-chapter outline, then there generally ends up being a couple more chapters than that, can't control the characters and all lol. Oh and my highschooling has been split between both the US and Ireland, so if I mess anything up from the US system, let me know.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 2: I'm not gonna promise no angst, 'cause last time I did that, Tara ended up being stabbed, however I have no intention of either of our girls getting hurt this time and there will no relationship drama. It's high school, there's bound to be a little life stuff going on...but even then, I seriously doubt it'll be much. I'm still all about the sugar and sparkles train of writing...

AUTHOR'S NOTE 3: So, if you've read my other fic, Frothy Goodness (shameless self-promotion, I know), you should know that I don't do angst (as outlined above ) and, uh, I get writer's block a lot and writing smut tends to clear it, gives me more time to think about the plot or whatever, so I envision this one being smutty as well (fair warning will be given, of course). Oh, and like Frothy, daily updates are promised.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 4: I know people tend to like the slow-burning, friendship-turns-into-relationship thing, especially with school stories, but I guess in my 'happyland' existence, that seemed liked it would cause angst...so it's not really like that. But I hope it's still okay...maybe?

AUTHOR'S NOTE 5: Tara's a little different here... I don't think it's anything bad, she's just a little more...confident, I guess, mostly because she was raised differently from what we saw on the show.

AUTHOR’S NOTE 6: Thanks to everyone who reads this!

AUTHOR'S NOTE 7: I just wanted to put a note to say I'm sorry for having so many author's note. Seven seems a little excessive, and kind of pompous, so I can do nothing but apologise and if anyone actually read them all...I'll give you a cookie.

Chapter 1

Willow Rosenberg loved school. She loved class, she loved learning and inexplicably to her best friends Buffy Summers and Xander Harris, she loved homework. What she didn’t love was Gym. The one class that she dreaded. It had been bearable for the first two years when she and Buffy had been in the same class, but because she was taking AP Biology and Calculus for her junior year and Buffy was still stuck in Algebra 1, their Gym schedules clashed.

The last two weeks however, Willow had started to look forward to coming to Gym class, because after the horrendous first month of dodgeball, they were running track. Normally the concept of running anywhere that wasn’t towards a class she was late for (which was yet to happen, but still) wasn’t something that appealed to the young redhead, but as she’d discovered on the first day of track, two weeks ago, that running was quite enjoyable when it provided ample opportunity to run behind the brunette haired student you've been crushing on and therefore are able to check out her ass.

All she knew about the girl was that her name was Tara and apart from Gym, they shared Biology. That and she was the most gorgeous girl Willow had ever seen. She had yet to talk to the brunette, despite both Buffy and Xander’s encouragement to ‘get the girl’. Having come out to her friends over the summer, even though she had known herself she was gay since her freshman year, she had been delighted when they’d been nothing but supportive. Even if Xander’s version of support was a glazed over look in his eyes and asking for details.

So lost in her own thoughts and the steady gaze her eyes were holding on the butt of the object of her affection, she didn’t notice the protruding rock that had made its way onto her path until she was already stumbling over it.

“Oooff,” she grunted as she ended up on the ground, clutching her ankle, which now had a shooting pain going through it. The pain was swiftly forgotten as she felt a tender hand on her knee and looked up into sea-blue eyes.

“Are you okay?” Tara asked kindly, having turned to help when she heard someone fall behind her. She saw the blinking green eyes looking back at her and got lost in them for a second, until a loud voice broke both of them from their trance.

“Rosenberg! You need to watch where you’re going,” Coach White, a middle aged woman who was shorter than most of the freshmen, bellowed above them, “Are you hurt?”

“Um…uh…my ankle,” Willow said weakly.

“I can help her into the nurse,” Tara offered eagerly.

“Very well,” the coach replied in a somewhat-bored tone and turned back to some other students.

She was the kind of teacher who didn’t want anything to do with you unless you were naturally gifted at sports, something neither Willow nor Tara were.

Tara held her hand out from her still-kneeling position beside the redhead. Willow stared at it for a few seconds until she realised it was there to help her up and she put her own hand in it. Both girls felt a spark as soon as their hands joined, both trying to hide the delight they felt at feeling it, not sure how the other would react.

Tara stood up; pulling the smaller girl up on her way, who balanced her weight and found her ankle wasn’t actually paining her anymore.

“It’s okay now,” Willow said, not wanting the other girl to have to accompany her anywhere if she was just being nice.

“Maybe you should get it checked out anyway? Or just…rest it for a while?” Tara replied, wanting to prolong her time with the redhead. She felt a pull to the girl, more than just the physical attraction she had from when she first noticed her near the start of the year in Biology. She felt connected to her, “I could still help you in?”

“I’d like that,” Willow responded shyly, then looked down and noticed their hands were still joined.

Tara followed her eye-line and realised she hadn’t let go when they had stood up. Not wanting to make the redhead uncomfortable, but not wanting her to think that she was uncomfortable with it either, she gave the hand in hers a comforting squeeze and let it go.

Willow instantly missed the contact, but shot the brunette a quick smile before indicating towards the locker rooms. They moved towards the building, neither knowing what to say.

“You’re-”

“I’ve se-”

They both giggled as they stared speaking at the same time.

“You’re in my Biology class,” Tara said when they’d both recovered.

“Yea, I’ve seen you in there. Are you doing many AP classes?” Willow asked, wanting to know more about the brunette.

“Oh, um, just Biology and English. You?”

“Biology and Calculus.”

“Math. My worst subject.”

Tara held the door open to the locker rooms as they arrived and Willow walked in, smiling gratefully as she passed the brunette.

“If…I mean, I could help you? With math? One good turn deserves another and all…” Willow said as the door was closed, leaving them alone in the large changing room.

“You don’t have to.”

“Oh I want to!” the smaller girl gushed, then lowered her head as she realised how eager she sounded. She sat on one of the benches in the middle of the room

“Really?”

Tara was surprised anyone wanted to spend any time with her, she’d had no friends in her old school in New Jersey, and she’d figured that when her mother had gotten a promotion and the two of them had had to move across the country for the start of her junior year, that her final two years of high school would mirror her first two: alone.

“If you want me to,” Willow replied shyly.

“I won’t say no to help… I tried every excuse available in my old school to get out of homework… Once I said that I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy outside. I think that’s the day my teacher gave up on me,” Tara smiled sweetly at the smaller girl as she spoke, feeling at ease around her.

“Oh, if it’s homework you need help with, I’m your gal!” Willow said, standing up and going over to the locker her gym bag was in.

I wish you were my gal.

Shaking off the thought, Tara copied the redhead’s motions and went over to her own bag, rooting through it.

“I’d really appreciate the help then,” she said as she pulled out her clothes.

Willow spun around and caught her eye, nodding.

“Cool. I’m, um, just gonna get changed. In the, uh, bathroom, okay?”

“Sure,” Tara replied, hoping the other girl didn’t notice the blush rising in her cheeks at the thought of her taking her clothes off with just a thin wall between them.

Willow ducked into the bathroom stall and dropped her head back against the door, a flurry of thoughts and emotions going through her.

I talked to her! Actual words! I don’t even think I sounded like a spaz. And we’re gonna study together. Oh my god, oh my god. Is that like a study date? No, just two people studying together. The other person being the chick I have the biggest crush on. Wait, chick? Who am I, Xander? Stop objectifying her. I mean she stopped to help me when I fell, most people would have just kept on going. Sweet and kind and funny…. made a math joke. Heh. I think she’s my perfect girl.

She absentmindedly changed out of her gym clothes as she pondered all of this and resolved to find out more about the brunette. If there was anything she could do well it was research and learning. Doing up the last button on her shirt, she stuffed her gym clothes into her bag and turned to leave the small cubicle, a small smile playing on her face as she opened the door and saw Tara sitting on the bench, fully changed out of her sports clothes, seemingly finding something very interesting about her shoes.

“Hey,” Willow said, causing the brunette to look up with a grin, “You didn’t have to wait.”

“Oh, I didn’t mind. Besides, you falling got me out of Gym class early. I definitely owe you for that.”

“Well I’m glad my clumsiness could be of service.”

Tara giggled and reached for her bag, standing up.

“I was just gonna head to the library for the rest of class…” she said, moving towards the door, “Do you wanna…?”

“Oh for sure,” Willow replied, falling in step with the taller girl, “We could get a head start on the math stuff.”

Or make out behind the ‘gardening’ section.

Tara blushed at her thought and the image it had conjured, not noticing the smaller girl’s red face also, having had a very similar idea, replacing ‘gardening’ with ‘history’.

A ‘clunking’ sound brought them both out of their thoughts as Tara’s water bottle fell from her bag and onto the floor. Both girls instinctively bent down to pick it up, their hands resting on top of one another on the bottle. They felt the familiar jolt of energy go through them and looked up into each other’s eyes.

Willow licked her lips subconsciously as she took in all of Tara’s features, her pale skin and deep blue eyes. Before she even realised what she was doing, her lips were pressed against the brunette’s. As soon as she felt the soft touch, she grasped the full extent of what she had done, of how impulsive she had been.

Pulling back, she didn’t give the other girl a chance to react as she jumped up and grabbed her bag.

“I am so, so sorry.”

With that, she ran out of the locker room, leaving Tara in a mild state of shock. Bringing her fingers up to her lips, she felt a tingle still run through them.

“It’s okay, Willow,” she said in a whisper to the empty room, “It’s definitely okay.”

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 am, edited 39 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Lessons In Love [AU] (Aug 28th)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

:wtkiss Tara must have been shocked by that, I would be if someone suddenly kissed me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:27 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good beginning... I hope there will be lot of :wtkiss going on soon behind Gardening/History section...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:14 am 
8. Vixen

Yaaaaaay, you are back! (Not that you were actually gone :p)
Gimme my cookie cuz I read all the author's notes :)
Ohoo, Willow tutoring Tara in math... Hope Tara runs after Willow after she recovers. :pinky
Interesting start!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Wonderful beginning!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:06 pm 
5. Willowhand

I love it, I love it, I love it! See? Three times. It must be pretty good :P
And I get a cookie too, cuz I read the author's notes :D Really liked the :wtkiss
Promises of daily updates, huh? I'm gonna hold you to that ;-)

Natalie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:29 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Your fics are like well-made cookies.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:09 pm 
3. Flaming O

Love the start and the flowy-ness of the conversations between Willow and Tara. Can't wait for more. Oh-and I'd like a peanut butter cookie please ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:38 pm 
2. Floating Rose

:happy I Want More! Nyahaaaaahahahahhahahaha! The "Tara's a little different" always interest me. :pray

"People are... not equal"

-Lelouch vi Britannia a.k.a Lelouch Lamperouge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

Awesome start! ^.^ I saw the new fic, saw your name, and actually squealed aloud xD My friend was over, and she just gave me this :"What-the-hell's-wrong-with-you?" look xD Can't wait for more! ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:09 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Yay new fic!!! *Throws streamers* You already have my attention with the promises of smut and cookies. ;) I love the first chapter, and I'm really happy to hear you'll still be making daily updates.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:46 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

new fic!! oh god, many thanks!!! I love stories about Willow and Tara in highschool! I´m writing some too, but, unlike you, I´m totally pro-angst XDDD

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:24 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Love it. I always like the high school stories. I get a cookie too. Oatmeal please. Looking forward to reading it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:35 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

you're baack wooohooooo :pinky :pinky
Quote:
I get writer's block a lot and writing smut tends to clear it

I'm sooo not complaining.. :kdevil
that was great start and they kissed already :wtkiss still..no complain here..well hope Tara would chase after her..and..do something to make-up for being in shock state :smash *I know I'm being naughty here :blush *
I demand more update..and I know you're gonna give me the update very soon :party
keep the good work :peace
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:01 am 
10. Troll Hammer

So excited to see that your back with another story.
I'm sure this will be as awesome as your last one.
Looking forward to more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:57 am 
3. Flaming O

Yay a new fic!! Happy days :) I'm loving the start - got a totally different feel to this one...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 am 
3. Flaming O

Oh, Laragh, another fic? I'm so excited! I just love how you write things and give 'em so much feeling. I love how you have Willow already outed, so they don't need to go through the whole coming out process, but do Sheila and Ira know? Eh, that's gonna be hard. I like how you have Tara only living with her mom. <3 Makes everything so much better. I chuckled at the part where Willow kept staring at Tara's butt, that made my day. And it's so obvious that Tara wants to spend time with Willow, it's so unfortunate that Willow is very oblivous to this. And as for the kiss, ^^ that made me skip! And not alot of things make me skip. Go, Tara, run after her! (or skip after her)

p.s. I'm sorry I still haven't feedbacked Frothy Goodness :( I'm getting to that, I just feel like I'm not worthy of it anymore. *hangs head in shame*

p.s.s. On a brighter note, DO I GET MY COOKIE NOW?! :blush

"And I'm gonna Amen you all over again, 'cause I can't draw for shit!" - Laragh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:01 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
.********

TITLE: Lessons In Love

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: Joss, UPN, FOX, ME and anyone else associated with the television show Buffy The Vampire Slayer own the characters of Willow and Tara and anyone else who may appear, I am simply a lowly viewer, trying to write some happier situations for, who I consider, the greatest TV couple ever.

SUMMARY: Highschool fic! You guys know I'm bad at summaries, so I’m gonna go with my standard 'happy, light reading.'

SPOILERS: Completely AU, so I doubt any. At most, the odd reference or piece of dialogue. Not supernatural, no way am I smart enough to write a magic fic

Chapter 2

“Will! Will! WILLOW!”

Willow stopped her scurry down the hallway as she realised there was no way she could avoid her friends now that they’d seen her.

Buffy caught up with first, followed closely behind by a panting Xander.

“Jeez Buff, we’re not all tiny and fast. Give a man some time to catch up,” he said as they all stood in the quad, surrounded by a flurry of other students.

“Where the hell did you disappear to, Willow? We were supposed to meet after you had Gym, for lunch!” Buffy said exasperatedly.

“I, um, just needed to do something. Something…important?” Willow lied badly.

“You heard the girl. Important stuff. Now can I go to Anya? She has a habit of hitting me when I’m late…” Xander trailed off sheepishly.

“No. You can go when Willow stops being all vague-girl. What happened?”

Willow sighed and dropped unceremoniously onto the grass, bringing her knee’s up to hug them. She let her head fall forward into her jeans.

Having run straight from the locker room to the girl’s bathroom after her encounter with Tara earlier, she had stayed there for the rest of the class and throughout lunch, afraid she might run into the girl if she were to leave. She mumbled into her lap as she felt Buffy and Xander sit either side of her.

“Didn’t quite catch that. Denim tends to muffle speech,” Xander said.

Willow raised her head and a pained expression went across her face.

“I kissed Tara.”

“Tara? Who’s Tar-? Wait, your dreamy brunette?” Buffy asked.

Willow nodded.

“Way to go Willster.”

Xander gave the redhead a thumbs-up sign and Willow just groaned, dropping her head into her lap again.

“So… it wasn’t good?” the brown-haired boy asked.

“It was magical,” Willow said, raising her head and sighing, “My lips are still tingling.”

“Alright Xander, go to your honey. I think this requires girl-talk,” Buffy said.

“And a girl I am not. Bye ladies,” Xander replied, getting up and leaving in search of his girlfriend.

“Tell Auntie Buffy everything,” Buffy said, scooting closer to her best friend.

“That referring to yourself in the third person thing is kind weird, Buff.”

“You’re being avoid-y.”

Willow took a deep breath.

“I kissed her. I fell running track and she helped me inside and I said I’d help her with math and then we we’re going to the library and her bottle fell and we both went to pick it up and I looked in eyes and they are so blue, I mean, sooo blue. And her lips were there, all plump and inviting. God Buffy, she probably doesn’t even like girls and I just kissed her.”

“Uh…” Buffy started, trying to decipher the events that the redhead had babbled about, “Well, how did she react?”

Willow looked at her sheepishly.

“I, um, don’t know. I ran away before she had a chance to speak. And I’ve been hiding ever since. I can’t bear the rejection, Buffy, I just can’t.”

“You’re gonna have to see her eventually…”

“I know,” Willow sighed in resignation, “She’s in my Biology class. Which is-”

She was cut off by a bell ringing.

“Right now,” she finished.

“Willow, listen up, ‘cause I’m about to give you some of my very rare Buffy wisdom. You are a catch. And if for whatever reason this Tara doesn’t want you, then it is totally her loss, but you need to at least give it a shot. You’ve already embarrassed yourself, what have you got to lose?”

“You know I was actually feeling better up until the end there.”

“If you don’t hurry you’re gonna be humiliated and late.”

Willow yelped and jumped up as she realised she would in fact be late for class. Pulling Buffy up for a quick hug, she grabbed her book-bag and turned on her heels.

“Thanks for the semi-pep talk,” she said over her shoulder.

“I’ve said it before, but I’m gonna say it again, Will…”

“I know, I know. Get the girl.”

Buffy gave her a smile that was meant to instil confidence, before realising she would be late for her own class and running in the opposite direction.

Willow slipped inside the science lab and saw that Tara wasn’t in class yet. She took a seat at the back of the room and pulled out her book, hiding herself behind it. She heard students filter into class and a couple of minutes later she heard her teacher, Mr. Bellows address everyone, all without leaving what she considered the relative safety of being hidden behind her book.

“Good afternoon, eager minds. We’re moving on to the study of genetics today. I’ll be assigning lab partners and they will be your partner for the rest of the school year so it is in your best interests to be civil. When I call your names, please sit next to each other. Now,” the middle-aged, white-haired teacher said, picking up a clipboard from his desk, “ Samuel Connors and Damien Ruiz. Kylie Anderson and Joan Taylor. Charles Clark and Sarah Lewis. Tara Maclay and Willow Rosenberg. Penny Garcia and…”

Tara felt a mixture of panic and trepidation as she heard her name being called with Willow’s. She had gone to the library a few minutes after the redhead had ran out of the locker room but the girl was nowhere to be found. She’d kept an eye out during lunch as well, and soon realised that the other girl must have been avoiding her.

She looked around the lab and saw the top of red hair peeking out over the large Biology textbook. Seeing that everyone else was paired up, she walked over to the desk and sat next to Willow, who was still avoiding eye contact. The redhead had intended to take Buffy’s advice and talk to the brunette, but now that she was forced into the situation, she felt terrified.

“Open your books to page 217, we’re starting on chromosomal basis of inheritance.”

Tara looked through her bookbag and sighed as she realised she’d forgotten her textbook with all the other thoughts going on in her head. She picked up a pen and tore a small piece of paper from her notebook.

Can we share? Scatter-brain here. Left my book in my locker

She passed the note over the desk and saw Willow’s eyes scan it before lowering her book and sliding it in between them. She had a highlighter in hand, ready to mark whatever the teacher called out. Tara didn’t notice the redhead scribbling something herself until a piece of paper ended up in front of her, just one word written on it.

Sorry

Tara didn’t know how to reassure the girl that she had nothing to apologise for, so she decided to try and lay out the facts.

You know, I’m not really one for the XY action…

She hoped that Willow would understand her reference, but seeing as their shared book was currently open on the very page outlining gender determination, she was confident it would translate.

Willow’s eyes widened as she read the note, taking in the implication.

She likes girls? She likes girls! But...does that mean I have a chance? No, there’s no way she likes me, she could have anyone she wan-

She was pulled from her thoughts as another note arrived in front of her.

I prefer XX’s with recessive genes…like red hair

Willow had to contain a squeal of excitement as she read the note and quickly scribbled back.

It is very possible that I’m barking up the wrong stem cell here, but could our study session maybe be a…study date

I thought maybe you didn’t want to do that anymore… I couldn’t find you…after

Willow read over the piece of paper and put it off to the side, turning to face Tara.

“If we’re gonna go out, I really should be able to speak to you. Oh, you didn’t even say yes yet. Or if you were even gonna say yes. I’m sorry. For that and this morning. I don’t just go around kissing beautiful girls, even though I’ve wanted to kiss you for a few weeks now,” she whispered her babble to the brunette.

Tara blushed at the redhead’s admission.

“I love the idea of a study date,” she whispered back, not sure how to address the entire nature of the babble.

Willow’s face broke out into a broad grin.

“I’ve got debate practice after school today, but are you free tomorrow? My parents are away, we could study at my house.”

“Sounds great. I’ll okay it with my Mom this afternoon.”

“Rosenberg, Maclay, if you could be so kind as to stop the chatter and focus on chromosomal abnormalities, it would be very much appreciated.”

Both girls blushed as the entire class turned to look and them and they muttered their apologies, before focusing back on the textbook.

An hour later, as the bell rang indicating the end of class and the end of the school day, Willow loaded her books and pencil case into her bag and turned to the brunette.

“My locker is in the east end of the school, right in front of the quad. Meet me there tomorrow at three?”

Tara zipped up her own bag before turning and smiling at the smaller girl.

“It’s a date.”

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Lessons In Love [AU] (Aug 29th)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:18 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Tara having courage to send her notes to Willow... Extra big yay for "study"/ :wtkiss date...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:37 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I felt like wanna do the happy dance every time I saw the update :pinky :pinky
that's kinda cute conversation with notes :blush can't wait for study date..and real dates :kdevil
more..more :party

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:47 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
You've got a very cute start here. I hope that Tara gets along with Willow's crowd so she doesn't feel so lonely.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:01 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Those two are so sweet. :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:45 pm 
3. Flaming O

It's official. I think i'm...no i KNOW i'm, going to love this fic :D Am i too late to ask for a cookie? :pray I can share, I promise! :) Yay for Willow and Tara with their study date!!!

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:57 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I love highschool fics and I'm so happy that you have a new story for us, you know how I missed the daily updates.

This fic will be just as great as your previous one, I'm sure.

Keep it up :kgeek

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:05 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
yay! new story! sorry i missed commenting on the first chapter! they're so adorable! i love high school Willow - she's precious!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:21 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Woo hoo! Willow and Tara have a date! And in Tara's empty house too. ;) It's kind of a random question, but what's your favorite song? =P I'm trying to find some new stuff to play on my piano.

p.s. The cookie was very tasty. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:33 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Loving it. Can't wait to read more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:58 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi, just dropping in to say how glad I am that you're writing another fic and also that biology flirting is awesome. I have no idea how you update everyday, especially seeing as I can't even manage to give feedback everyday, but I'm very happy that you do. Keep it up coz I'm loving this story already and I'll definitely be right here reading it, just in a slackery, silent kinda way :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:03 pm 
3. Flaming O

3 COOKIES?! You're officially the best! :D I like getting comments from you, too. :blush Buffy wisdom is so wise and ass-kicking. I need some. Xander is most definately not a girl. LOL. I would hate to get hit by Anya. *cringe* Xander, run! Hehe, biology flirting is fun. And I love studying about genetics! My favorite thing to learn when Human Gross and Development rolls around. Can't wait to meet Tara's mom. I want to see her reaction about Willow. ^^ I'll be waiting for that study date. :kitty I love the feel to this fic. It's so natural. Like it's been going on forever. Randomness: One thing that just came up to me a while ago was the fact that they'll have to pick colleges soon. :( This worries me. This brings angst. And I don't like angst in your works. It taints the purity of it. And, plus, if they're high school sweethearts, then are they going to last? Will they go to the same college? :3 I'm nervous and fretting. Please put a stop to this inane worriness of mine! :pray

Awesome Highschool AU + Awesome Writer = EPIC FIC! .... :D

"And I'm gonna Amen you all over again, 'cause I can't draw for shit!" - Laragh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:46 am 
8. Vixen

Awww, a wise Buffy!:P
Lol, loved the biology talk... barking up the wrong stem cell :rofl
Can't wait for the study date :pinky

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next