The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Lessons In Love [AU] (Sept 28th)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:13 am 
2. Floating Rose

YAY! Willow won :applause
I agree that Willow had the most interesting year out of them all
can't wait for more :peace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:15 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Willow winning the debate...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:43 pm 
8. Vixen

You know, if Willow wouldnt have won I would have been kinda mad at you :P
Buffy... hilarious! Hihi. Caffeine aftermath :party
Quote:
“This is…discrimination, that’s what it is! You’re discriminating because we’re straight,” Anya retorted.

:rofl God, I love Anya!
:pinky Love it, as usual!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:07 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hmmm? Why do I sense a near ending at this chapter?

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Lessons In Love [AU] (Sept 27th)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:20 pm 
3. Flaming O

Quote:
“HA!” Anya said, jumping up with a grin, “In your face, other schools!”

“Yea!” Buffy said, jumping up as well, getting lost in the excitement, “We have the best debater in the whoolllee state, so suck on that!”

“Um, very well. If you could please sit down so your friend could accept her award,” the judge said from the podium, a shocked expression on his face.

“Oh right,” Buffy said, looking down to see Willow slinking down low in her chair, “But nobody forget that she’s the best!”

:rofl That had me laughing for like ten minutes xD

[quote=“But I don’t want to be in with them kissing the whole way!” Buffy pouted.

“Won’t be an issue,” Tara said, “Buffy, sit between them.”

Anya pulled back, an indignant look on her face.

“Backseats were made for this entire purpose,” she said, glaring at Tara as Buffy shimmied her way between her and Xander.

“I agree. But we,” Tara replied, turning her head to look back, and shaking a finger between herself and Willow, “Are the only ones allowed to make out in Alexis.”

“It’s true, Anya,” Willow said, turning back too, “It’s a rule.”

“This is…discrimination, that’s what it is! You’re discriminating because we’re straight,” Anya retorted.

“Anya, I assure you, even if you go out and get a girlfriend, you’re still not making out in the backseat of my car.”

“Oh fine,” Anya huffed, “Then I’m at least choosing the music.”

“Good luck controlling the buttons from the backseat,” Willow teased.[/quote]

^.^ I love the interation between all of them- especially Anya, Tara, and Willow. It's so realistic! ^.^

Awesome update!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:01 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
“Oh right,” Buffy said, looking down to see Willow slinking down low in her chair, “But nobody forget that she’s the best!”

Or we'll hack into the scholastic database and find out where you all live and beat the respect for Willow out of you.
Quote:
. But we,” Tara replied, turning her head to look back, and shaking a finger between herself and Willow, “Are the only ones allowed to make out in Alexis.”

Tara's car, Tara's rules and the girlfriend privileges apply equally in Alexis as they do in a stationary position so Willow could bear witness to that rule.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Update below!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

TITLE: Lessons In Love

AUTHOR: Laragh

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Joss, UPN, FOX, ME and anyone else associated with the television show Buffy The Vampire Slayer own the characters of Willow and Tara and anyone else who may appear, I am simply a lowly viewer, trying to write some happier situations for, who I consider, the greatest TV couple ever.

SUMMARY: Highschool fic! You guys know I'm bad at summaries, so I’m gonna go with my standard 'happy, light reading’

SPOILERS: Completely AU, so I doubt any. At most, the odd reference or piece of dialogue. Not supernatural, no way am I smart enough to write a magic fic

Chapter 33

“You ready to look?” Tara asked as they sat in her bedroom, hovering over her girlfriend’s laptop.

“No. Yes. No,” Willow replied, biting her nails.

“I’m really glad you weren’t this indecisive about our relationship.”

“That was different, Tara. Only an idiot would not try and whip you up, there was nothing to decide. See, these, I don’t have to know, technically, I don’t, it’s not like I’m applying to college with them, gonna redo them next year, so why risk knowing in case I failed?”

“You didn’t fail, Will. You’ve never failed a thing in your life. And if we don’t look, why did we even bother doing the test in the first place?”

“Fun filled Saturday?” Willow asked hopefully.

“Okay,” Tara replied, taking the laptop, “I’m pressing the button.”

“Tara, no!”

“Too late, already pressed. It’s loading.”

“You’re cruel…if I did bad then I’m gonna need a lot of comfort sex, you know that, right?”

“What if you do fantastic, which you will?” Tara asked with a quirked eyebrow.

“Then I’ll need ‘congratulations for doing a fantastic job, Willow’ sex like we had last week after my debate.”

“So you’re saying I should just start taking my clothes off now, regardless of what happens?”

“I’m never gonna contest that happening.”

“It’s loaded.”

In a panic, Willow shoved closed the lid of the laptop, almost crushing Tara’s fingers in the process.

“Honey,” Tara said in a warning tone.

“Tara, I’m so scared,” Willow said, near tears.

Tara pushed the laptop off her lap and pulled Willow to her, laying them both down so they were spooning.

“There’s nothing to be scared about. Like you said, we can just use these as practice scores…”

“But, like you said, I never fail. I just…I really don’t want to start. I don’t want you to be ashamed of me,” Willow replied in a small voice.

“I could never be ashamed of you, Willow, never.”

“Even if I fail?”

“Even if you fail,” Tara whispered in her ear, “But you didn’t.”

“What?” Willow asked, turning so they were facing each other.

“Your reflexes weren’t quick enough, sweetie. Saw your score. 2160.”

“2160?” Willow asked, her face lighting up.

“2160,” Tara confirmed.

“I…I…” Willow tried to speak, sitting up and pulling the laptop to her, “2160! 780 math…680 writing…700 critical reading…”

“That’s the 99th percentile in math, Willow! That’s incredible!”

“I did okay,” Willow replied with a giddy smile.

“You did so much better than okay,” Tara replied, sitting up and turning her girlfriend’s head so they could kiss.

“Mmhh,” Willow moaned into the kiss, “This means ‘congratulations, Willow’ sex right?”

“Most definitely…but can we check if they’ll be some ‘congratulations, Tara’ sex in there too, first?”

“Oh god, of course!” Willow said, logging out and handing the laptop over to her girlfriend, “I was just joking around with the sex thing, just so you know.”

“Oh,” Tara replied, typing in her details, “That’s cool, sweetie. We don’t have to make love. I’m very happy with just being with you.”

“No, I didn’t…I meant I wasn’t trying to force myself on you…”

“Honey, when have I ever rejected your advances?”

“Well…never. Okay, lets just forget the whole conversation. As long as you know I’m happy – so happy – just being with you to. Watching TV, or talking or anything.”

“That is very sweet, love,” Tara replied, shutting the lid, and putting the laptop on the floor, “But get those clothes off, missy, ‘cause now I am very much in the mood for ‘mutual-congratulations’ lovin’.”

Willow squealed excitedly and jumped on top of the brunette, showering her faces in kisses.

“What’cha get, what’cha get?!”

“Take your shirt off and I’ll tell you…”

“You do not have to bribe me to get naked around you,” Willow said, pulling her t-shirt over her head, “But I’m oh so willing to barter.”

“Two.”

“Two? Oh, I get it. So, let me guess, my pants for the next number?”

“It’s that logical brain of yours that got you such a high math score…" Tara smiled, then furrowed her brow, "Your panties say Wednesday.”

“What?” Willow asked as she dropped her pants to the floor and got back on the bed to straddle her lover.

“Wednesday. They say Wednesday. It’s Friday. Why are you wearing Wednesday panties on a Friday? Actually, why do you have panties with days on them anyway?”

“Is this what people feel like when I babble and jump subjects?” Willow asked, completely confused.

“No. Well, maybe. It’s just that your panties say Wednesday and it’s not-you know what, I’m just gonna take your bra off now, okay?”

Tara didn’t wait for an answer as she reached up and unsnapped the hook of her girlfriend’s bra, tugging it off her shoulders.

“I think this is the most insane start to one of our lovemaking sessions ever,” Willow said, baffled by the conversation so far.

“Not insane…quirky. But I agree. Can we start again?”

“You want me to put my clothes back on?”

“No,” Tara replied and pulled Willow down to lie on her side beside her. She ran one hand up and down the redhead’s sides and brought their lips together in a tender, drawn-out kiss, “Wanna make love with you.”

Willow smiled into the kiss, delighted that Tara had managed to change the mood so quickly with such a simple action and even simpler words. The brunette turned them over so that she was lying on top of the smaller girl and started a trail of kisses downwards, over her collarbone and down the valley of her breasts, lavishing her stomach with attention, licking and kissing any piece of flesh she could find.

“Mmhh, baby,” Willow softly sighed at the attention, “Can I get some skin?”

Tara quickly pulled her t-shirt over her head and moved back up her girlfriend’s lithe body so her bra-encased breasts were hovering above the redhead’s face.

“Wanna free them yourself?” she asked sensually.

“You bet,” Willow promptly responded, reaching behind to unhook the brunette’s bra.

Tara snorted with laughter as the material of her bra fell down her outstretched arms and hit Willow in the face. She lifted one hand to free the fabric, then the other before picking the bra up and throwing it on the floor.

“I would be embarrassed,” Willow said, fixing her gaze firmly on the two breasts right above her, “But I’m much too happy. Wanna lower yourself a little?”

Willow waggled her eyebrows up at the brunette, who smirked back and lowered her chest, pushing her breasts into her girlfriend’s face. She moaned when she felt the redhead tug a nipple into her mouth as her cheek nuzzled against the other one.

“Mmhh, that’s good, honey.”

Willow let her hands cup the cheeks of Tara’s ass as she switched her mouth back and forth between the brunette’s nipples, loving the feeling of being so engulfed by her lover’s breasts.

Tara was getting more and more aroused as the redhead continued to play with her breasts and fondle the flesh of her ass through her jeans. She reluctantly sat back between the smaller girl’s legs, breathing hard. Willow looked back at her in disbelief, pouting.

“Please come back?” she asked, jutting her lower lip out predominantly.

Tara ran her hands up and down the younger girl’s thighs, gently grazing over her panties as she did so, causing a hitch in her girlfriend’s breath.

“I really wanna make love to you, okay?” Tara asked.

“Okay. Wait... no. Together. I really want us to be together,” Willow replied.

Tara nodded with a sultry half-smile and jumped off the bed, dragging her jeans and panties down her body before reaching over and taking Willow’s panties off as well. The redhead spread her legs and bent her knees a little as Tara started crawling up her body, eventually arriving so they were face to face, holding herself up on outstretched arms, leaning down to kiss the smaller girl.

“Can you hold yourself open for me for a sec?” she asked in a whisper, nuzzling her lips around the redhead’s neck.

Willow wordlessly reached a hand between their bodies, feeling the brunette do the same and parted her lips. She groaned in delight when she felt Tara’s own parted lips come down on hers, their clits touching instantly.

“Ohh yes. Exactly like this. Want it exactly like this,” Willow rasped out, bringing both her hands around to cup the brunette’s ass again, encouraging the rubbing motion her girlfriend was starting, to continue.

Tara moaned in response and started sucking on her lover’s pulse point, bringing one hand between their upper bodies, squeezing one of Willow’s breasts in her hand, rubbing her thumb over the nipple.

They continued moving against each other, fondling the flesh in their respective hands as they both moved closer to what they could tell would be an earth-shattering orgasm.

“You close, baby? I’m close… so close,” Willow gasped out, every movement the brunette made sending a jolt of pleasure straight through her.

“Oh yes, Willow,” Tara replied and rested her forehead’s against the redhead’s, “Just a little more.”

“Keep your eyes open?” Willow requested.

“You got it.”

Tara let her lips lean down to meet Willow’s as they stared at each other. Tara saw the redhead’s eyes begin to glaze slightly and felt her grow taut beneath her. She pulled away from the kiss and quickened her movements, bringing her arms back into their outstretched position, clutching the sheet beneath them. Their eye-lock was broken as Tara threw her head back and Willow started to arch completely off the bed.

“Oh goddddd……yesssss……Tarrrraaaaa,” Willow let out in a strangled groan, squeezing the flesh of the brunette’s ass as the orgasm broke within her, spreading furiously to every inch of her being.

“Willow…Willow…Willow,” Tara chanted under her breath at the exact same time, gasping loudly as she finally came, shutting her eyes tight, “Yours, Will, I’m yours, all yours…WILLOW!”

Tara’s arms gave way as the aftershocks continued to shoot through her, and she collapsed on top of the redhead, feeling weak arms wrap around her, holding her.

Tara eventually raised her head and sluggishly moved up a little so they were face to face.

“Mmhh, that was great,” she said lazily and placed a small kiss below Willow’s ear.

“All with the agreements here,” Willow replied giddily, “We have to shower before getting into our prom dresses.”

“Shush. Later,” Tara groaned, “Snuggles now.”

“Yea. Definitely snuggles.”

“Oh and Will? I got 2090.”

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Lessons In Love [AU] (Sept 29th)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:15 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
that's hot! yay for congratulations sex!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:45 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

oh, our girls are so smart!

thanks!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:53 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for them finding out their exam scores, and of course great sex afterwards...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:23 pm 
8. Vixen

Aww, Willow's panic about the test was so cute. I alwaysfeel that way too.
And the rest of the update was just :thud :thud :thud
That's all I got to say!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:34 pm 
2. Floating Rose

YAY! for Willow and Tara getting good scores :applause
extra yay for congratulations sex :-D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow!that was some congratulations! :pinky
Wanna get some more..!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:59 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: PG-13

DISCLAIMER: Joss, UPN, FOX, ME and anyone else associated with the television show Buffy The Vampire Slayer own the characters of Willow and Tara and anyone else who may appear, I am simply a lowly viewer, trying to write some happier situations for, who I consider, the greatest TV couple ever.

SUMMARY: Highschool fic! You guys know I'm bad at summaries, so I’m gonna go with my standard 'happy, light reading’

SPOILERS: Completely AU, so I doubt any. At most, the odd reference or piece of dialogue. Not supernatural, no way am I smart enough to write a magic fic

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Three chapters left (including this one) Thanks to everyone still reading!

Chapter 34

Tara smoothed the material of her light yellow dress one as she checked herself in the bathroom mirror one last time. She let her hair was pulled back in a pony tail, with wisps of hair framing her face and the light blue eye shadow she had applied made her eyes pop.

Her and Willow had agreed they’d get changed for the Prom at her house, and had come straight home from their final day of their junior year, ready to check their SAT scores and start to get ready. After their impromptu, yet thoroughly enjoyed lovemaking session, and the twenty minutes of afterglow snuggles that were also thoroughly enjoyed, they had disentangled themselves and Willow had gone for her shower, coming back in a towel and making Tara leave with all her clothes and make-up for the night, wanting to keep at least one thing traditional; not seeing each other until they were both in full attire.

She left the bathroom and walked into the living room, where her mother was sitting, reading the newspaper. She looked up when the brunette walked in the room and got a tear in her eye.

“You look beautiful, sugar,” she said standing up and walking over to give her daughter a hug.

“Thanks, Mom,” Tara said, hugging back.

“Where’s Willow?” Jen asked, going back to sit on the sofa.

“Oh in my room, getting changed.”

“You’re not with her?”

“Mom!” Tara replied, sitting on the armchair across from her and giving her a playful glare.

“I didn’t mean any…you know, I think you take a lot of things that I say with a much more suggestive meaning that I ever intend. I don’t know how I feel about that,” Jen responded jokingly.

“To answer your question, she didn’t want us to see each other until we were all ready. Did you get those roses I asked you to pick up?”

“Indeed I did,” Jen replied, reaching onto the small coffee table beside the sofa and grabbing a small bouquet of red roses.

She handed the flowers over the small space where her daughter was sitting.

“Thanks so much, Mom. I wanted them to be fresh but a surprise, ya know? She woulda seen if I stopped on the way home from school.”

“Well I’m happy to help.”

“You’re the best, Mo-” Tara was cut off by her own gasp as Willow shyly entered the room.

She was dressed in a simple knee-length, strapless black dress, her hair put up in a tight bun with, like Tara, a few tendrils framing her face. She had also applied some light eye shadow, a subtle green that made her eyes shine vibrantly. Her outfit was finished by the necklace Tara had bought her for her birthday, the two hearts shining brightly.

“Holy crap!” Tara continued, “I mean…no, holy crap just about covers it.”

“And she got a 790 on her writing SAT,” Jen chuckled, having been delighted when Tara informed her of her scores when she had come home from work; Willow had been in the shower and Tara had come in with a beaming smile, telling her the news.

“SATs didn’t make me stand in front of the most beautiful girl on the planet,” Tara replied absently, standing and going over to Willow, awestruck.

“Not possible,” Willow said, taking in the brunette’s look as well, “I’m the one standing in front of the most beautiful girl on the planet.”

“You look incredible,” Tara whispered, running her hands up and down her girlfriend’s arms, then handed her the roses, “These are for you.”

They stayed staring, lost in each other until Jen cleared he throat, feeling like she was intruding on the moment and wanting to ease the tension.

“So Willow… I know this is generally meant to be said to daughter’s date going to senior Prom, but I’m going to say it regardless. Don’t get my daughter pregnant.”

Willow, used to her girlfriend’s mother’s teasing at this stage, adopted a serious face and regarded her.

“I solemnly promise I will not get your daughter pregnant tonight, ma’am.”

“Good,” Jen replied with a smirk, “Okay, so no drink, no drugs, no-”

“Mom, since Buffy has adopted some sort of protest stance and doesn’t want to go to any after-Prom parties-”

“Its part of her ‘no more guys’ perspective,” Willow interjected.

“She’s very young to have become so cynical on love…” Jen said with a sad smile.

“Anyway,” Tara said, continuing on from before, “Xander and Anya are doing their own thing after as well, and we have no interest in hanging around a bunch of people drinking and doing said drugs, getting squashed onto a sofa that will probably have god knows what kind of stains on it, we’re coming straight back here after the dance to my nice big… um, stereo. To listen to music and talk about how much fun we had.”

Jen caught Tara’s verbal slip-up, saw the slight blush on both girl’s faces and narrowed her eyes.

“Make sure you have your house keys. I think I might go into the office tonight. Catch up on some work. Till late.”

“Right. Now that this has been sufficiently awkward, we’re leaving,” Tara said and went to turn both her and her date.

“No, I need pictures!” Jen said, jumping up and running into the kitchen to get her camera.

Tara rolled her eyes and turned to her girlfriend.

“I’m sorry.”

“You kidding me?” Willow replied with a grin, “I love your mother.”

Jen came back in the room with her camera and indicated for the two girls to stand closer together. The couple stood closer and put on a smile for the camera as Jen continued to click away.

“Okay, now hold onto each other’s waists.”

Tara rolled her eyes again with a smile and turned to hold onto her girlfriend’s waist, feeling Willow to the same. They looked at each other, grinning until Willow’s hands started snaking lower, on instinct.

“Willow, you know I’m fine with your relationship with my daughter, but really, groping her right in front of me?”

Willow squealed and pulled her hands away, turning to face Jen with an apologetic look on her face.

“I’m so sorry, Ms. Maclay, I didn’t mean to, I swear, they just have a mind of their own some- oh. You’re teasing. You think I’d know that by now,” she said, looking sheepish.

“You haven’t called me Ms. Maclay since we first met,” Jen said, biting her lip to keep from laughing, “Sorry I freaked you out.”

“I promise I don’t just go around groping your daughter…”

“Willow, don’t lie to my mother,” Tara said, giving her a faux-stern look and eliciting a disbelieving glare from the redhead, “Come on, we’re gonna be late.”

“Oh yea,” Willow nodded, recovering slightly, but embarrassed nonetheless, “Uh, since we’re coming back here anyway, can I leave my roses in your room?”

“I’ll take care of that,” Jen said, taking the flowers from Willow, “Have a great night, girls.”

“Thanks, Mom.”

“Thanks, Jen.”

The couple walked out of the living room and out of the house, to Tara’s car as Jen waved to them from the front door. Tara started the ignition in the car and pulled out of the driveway with a final wave.

“Moms,” Tara sighed, smiling nonetheless as she drove the short five-minute drive to the school.

“As far as they go, you’ve got one of the best,” Willow replied.

“Yea,” Tara replied, scrunching up her nose, “I know I do. So…you’re not gonna get me pregnant tonight?”

“Nope,” Willow responded and waggled her eyebrows, “Doesn’t mean I’m not gonna try.”

Tara blushed and continued driving until they pulled into the carpark a few minutes later and saw Buffy standing at the small steps that lead down to the gymnasium. Buffy seemed to spot the car and ran over as they were getting out, hugging Willow enthusiastically before letting her friend go and giving the same treatment to Tara.

“Um…what’s with the big bear hugs, Buff?” Willow asked, a little dazed.

“I’m just glad someone’s here. One major drawback of not having a date – walking in alone. So I waited out here for you guys.”

“We’re sorry, Buffy, we would’ve hurried if we’d known,” Tara said with a genuine smile.

“It’s all good. You’re here now. And wow, you guys look incredible!”

“You do too,” Willow said, looking at her best friend’s flow-y lilac dress, fitting her curves perfectly, “You look amazing.”

“Yea, totally,” Tara agreed, “That dress hugs your figure really well.”

“Okay, too far, Tara,” Willow said with a glare, “‘You look great’ would’ve been fine. Don’t need to go talking about figures and curves.”

“Hey now, I never mentioned curves, that’s all on you.”

“Guys,” Buffy sighed, wrapping an arm around both her friend’s shoulders, “Please don’t fight over me. I understand that my hotness is just so overwhelming sometimes that – I don’t know whose hand that is, but I’m guessing they were trying to reach a little more across?”

“Um, my bad,” Willow said, pulling her hand back, “Was aiming for Tara’s butt, not yours.”

“If you were about to grope me, does that mean you’re not mad? I just meant it in a friend way,” Tara asked, ducking out from Buffy’s embrace and wrapping her own arms around the redhead’s waist.

“Definitely not mad.”

The girls smiled at each other and leaned in for a kiss while Buffy sighed.

“Okay, so now I’m thinking going in on my own would have been better,” she said into the night, the kissing couple in front of her completely oblivious, “Instead of standing here, in a pretty dress, watching two of my best friends make out. But no, I had to try and keep my dignity. That failed miserab- Oh thank, god, Xander, Anya! Now I can take ‘crazy; talks to herself' off the list.”

Buffy embraced Xander and Anya as they walked up to her.

“Willow and Tara kissing again, huh?” Anya asked casually.

“Yep,” Buffy nodded, “I’ll take the redhead.”

“Understood,” Anya replied with a nod of her head.

The two girls walked over to the couple, Buffy grabbing Willow around the middle as Anya did the same to Tara, pulling them from their embrace. Willow was about to say something but just looked at Tara and all four girls burst into giggles. Xander walked over and shook his head.

“Never in my life will I ever understand women. Shall we dance?”

There was a chorus of agreements and the gang made their way into the gymnasium, brightly decorated with balloons and streamers with a table set up with punch. The room was filled with the rest of their classmates, some dancing, some just standing around, talking.

Anya immediately dragged Xander onto the dance floor, hitting him lightly on the arm to get him to move. Buffy rolled her eyes and turned to face the other two girls.

“I’m gonna go scope the place out. See what’s happening… maybe taunt Cordelia a little.”

“Have fun, Buff,” Willow said with a smile, before turning to Tara, extending her hand, “My dance?”

A slow song came over the system as they arrived on the dance floor and Willow wrapped her arms the brunette’s neck, feeling Tara rest her hands comfortably on her hips as they started swaying to the music.

“So…whole summer of fun ahead of us,” Tara said, looking into the redhead’s eyes.

“Mmhh, I know. Hey, we should go the beach. With everyone. Have a barbeque or something.”

“Xander’d try to act like his macho self and the barbeque would never get lit, and then it’d probably rain or something.”

“Jeez, pessimist,” Willow said with a smirk, “We’d still have fun though. You know why?”

“Enlighten me,” Tara replied, smirking back.

“’Cause we’d be together.”

Tara leaned down and put a playful kiss on the redhead’s nose, then moved lower so their lips were brushing against each other lightly. Barely seconds later, an arm was pushing through their upper halves, separating them completely.

“Ah, uh, ah,” Willow spluttered, completely confused.

“Ladies,” Snyder sneered in a quiet tone, “Obviously I was not aware of the nature of your relationship, but now that I am, I cannot allow you to flaunt it…as you are at this dance. You may both stay if you keep a foot apart from each other, otherwise, please leave, or I will have you escorted out. Do I make myself clear?”

“Ah, uh, ah,” Willow spluttered again, this time completely shocked.

Snyder took that as confirmation of understanding and turned, going back to his corner where he was watching over the entire room.

“I cannot believe that just happened,” Willow said, finally comprehending what had happened, “God, Tare, I don’t wanna stay a foot away from you!”

Tara bit her lip and looked between Snyder and her girlfriend.

“Wait right here,” she said, looking at Willow, “Okay? Right here.”

“Yea, sure,” Willow agreed, watching Tara walk over to the DJ and say something, before turning on her heels and walking back to her, “What was that about?”

“We’re gonna get kicked out anyway, ‘cause there’s no way I’m staying away from you tonight,” Tara said, grabbing her girl by the waist, “Lets give them a reason to get kicked out.”

Willow recognised the opening bars of Lady Gaga’s ‘Just Dance’ start to play and understood what her girlfriend met.

“Tara, I don’t know how to actually dance…”

Tara leaned forward and put her mouth above Willow’s ear.

“I know you know how to move against me,” she breathed and started moving them both sensually to the beat.

Willow shivered and smirked, quickly spinning herself in Tara’s arms so her back was rubbing up against the brunette’s front as the pace of the song quickened. She was keeping up with the beat as she felt her girlfriend do the same behind her, grinding into her as she guided both their movements, keeping a firm hold on the redhead’s hips. Willow noticed the other people on the floor stopping their own dances and everyone else gathering around, watching them dance.

She surprised herself by feeling good at the attention, even as she felt Tara’s hands start to move up and down her sides in what could almost be considered naughty touching, she wasn’t embarrassed. She felt mischievous and fun, knowingly defying a teacher’s request, and she had to admit, was getting a little turned on by the close contact. She gasped slightly, making sure to keep her movements in time when she felt her girlfriend briefly graze the side of her breasts as her hands moved up and down her sides.

Okay, make that a lot turned on.

The song ended to a round of applause and Willow giddily turned around in Tara’s arms, seeing a grin on the brunette’s face that matched her own. Her eyes widened as she saw Snyder come towards them, seething, in her peripheral vision and tilted her head to indicate the impending disaster to her girlfriend. Tara turned, saw what Willow was talking about and quickly grabbed her hand, dragging them both straight out of the gymnasium, not stopping until they were safely in Alexis. Once there, they both looked at each other and burst into laughter.

“That was awesome, Tare! The look on Snyder’s face!”

“He was so angry! Serves him right, nobody tells me I’m not allowed be with my girl.”

“Mmmm, I love aggressive Tara,” Willow said and leaned over the car to meet her girlfriend’s lips in a fiery kiss, “Lets get back to your place.”

“Definitely,” Tara murmured into the redhead’s lips, giving her a few short, sweet kisses, before pulling back and starting the car, driving back to her house, their hands entwined the whole time.

They walked through the front door, both putting their bags in the hallway and were about to go down the hallway to Tara’s bedroom when Jen appeared the doorway of the kitchen, holding the phone in her hand, with a look on her face that neither Willow nor Tara could decipher.

“Mom?”

“I just got a phone call from your principal,” Jen replied, walking towards them, “He says that you specifically disobeyed his orders, then proceeded to engage in a ‘provocative dance’ that alone would be against the moral code of the school, but because of the ‘nature of the students’ involved, was even more morally reprehensible. And all because he told you that you couldn’t be within a certain distance of each other?”

“Um, yes?” Tara answered.

Jen’s face broke out in a huge grin and she went forward, embracing both the girls, giving both of them a kiss on the head.

“Way to stick it to the man, girls! I am so proud of you!”

Last edited by Laragh on Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Lessons In Love [AU] (Sept 30th)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:18 am 

lol at the groping in front of Tara's mom...funny!

and way to stick it to Snyder!

Great chapter!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:34 am 
2. Floating Rose

okay so Tara's mom is officially the coolest mom in the world
wish my mom was like that
Willow groping Tara in front of her mom was amazing
and so was accidently groping Buffy
Willow hands haha
the dance was amazing as well
sticking it to snyder that way
:rofl
another great update

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:46 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Tara pissing off Snyder...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:54 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

ok, I love Tara... she´s so strong and smart ^^ and she choose an amazing song!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 am 
8. Vixen

Lol, I scared my roomie cuz I had to laugh so hard at the "Don't get my daughter pregnant" bit.
Quote:
“Right. Now that this has been sufficiently awkward, we’re leaving,” Tara said and went to turn both her and her date.

:rofl
Quote:
“Please don’t fight over me. I understand that my hotness is just so overwhelming sometimes that – I don’t know whose hand that is, but I’m guessing they were trying to reach a little more across?”

OMG! Buffy is such a nut!
Why am I not surprised that Snyder is a complete ass? Good that they didnt follow his stupid rules :smash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:34 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Chapter 33
Quote:
“So you’re saying I should just start taking my clothes off now, regardless of what happens?”

Yes, Tara, that is exactly what Willow is saying as my plan to influence her by mentally projecting my thoughts into her brain has paid off.
Quote:
“Take your shirt off and I’ll tell you…”

This is a good day for me as my plan to influence Tara to get Willow to strip has yielded results as well.
Quote:
“Wednesday. They say Wednesday. It’s Friday. Why are you wearing Wednesday panties on a Friday? Actually, why do you have panties with days on them anyway?”

It was really only a matter of time since they have become skintimate that one's personality quirks should rub off on the other and this is Tara exhibiting Willow's tendency to babble.
Chapter 34
I really enjoyed the descriptions of Willow and Tara in their prom gowns as it made it easier to visualize each of them disrobing the other and indulging in some post-prom nooky in the comfort and security of Tara's big bed I mean speakers.
What would a prom at Sunnydale High be without that officious creepy toad-face Principal Snyder and it serves him right to have an apoplectic fit there in the gym for even thinking about going all Footloose on Willow and Tara's asses and banning them from dancing together.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:23 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Lol if only disobeying teachers was always that much fun :-D I've loved this story from the beginning and I'm sad that it's almost finished, but I'm hopeful that maybe your muse has another idea after this fic is done :pray

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:34 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Mmm...I really like this story. You manage to make everything seem realistic or as close to realistic you can get in a story...I'll be sad to see it end...Good job.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:49 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Jen, you rock!!lol
What a show they've given to Snyder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 am 
3. Flaming O

really loving this story. seriously, its the highlight of my day :) hmm I don't think it should end..maybe follow them through college?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:00 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Update below!

Last edited by Laragh on Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:01 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

CHAPTER RATING: NC-17

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Second last chapter! Thanks to everyone who was continued reading.

Chapter 35

Willow excitedly turned the corner and walked towards her girlfriend’s house, her pace quickening as she got closer. They hadn’t seen each other in two weeks, Willow’s parents having been invited to speak at a conference in Hawaii and had asked Willow to go with them. She was delighted that she was actually involved in a family vacation, it was the first they’d ever gone on, and she had thoroughly enjoyed the time, spending most of it with her father, as well as seeing Hawaii, but had missed her girlfriend like crazy and had been more than happy when her parents had asked if it would be okay to end their vacation three days early so they could go to another conference in Vancouver.

Her plane had arrived only a few hours ago, and she had just dumped her bags in her room before running back out, straight to Tara’s. She hadn’t told the brunette she was coming home early, wanting to surprise her, and now that she was only minutes away from seeing her, she was practically running to get there. She walked up the driveway and waved eagerly when she saw Jen getting to her car.

“Willow! Welcome back! I thought you had a couple more days?”

“Yea, parents wanted to get back early for more work stuff. Hawaii heat in July is kinda harsh anyway. And I really missed Tara,” Willow replied, speaking quickly.

“She’ll be really happy to see you. I’m just going back to work, but the doors unlocked, you can go right in. She was going into her bedroom when I was leaving.”

“Thanks, Jen! Have fun at work!”

“I work at a bank, Willow, it’s just not possible. But thank you,” Jen replied, getting into her car and driving away.

Willow waved her off before going through the front door, and running towards Tara’s room. She opened the door, about to yell ‘surprise’ but stopped dead in her tracks at the sight in front of her.

Tara scrambled to get the blanket around her as her bedroom door opened, she’d heard her mother leave so hadn’t bothered to lock it, and her eyes widened even more when she saw who was standing in the doorway.

“God, Tara, I am so sorry, so, so sorry,” Willow said, covering her eyes with her hand and going to leave the room, “Um, call me later. Or don’t. Whatever you want. Uh, sorry.”

“Willow, stop.”

Willow stopped but kept her back to the brunette and her hand over her eyes.

“Look at me.”

Willow slowly turned and let her hand fall from her eyes.

“Tara, I’m sorry, I should’ve knocked, I was just so excited about seeing you. We got back early from Hawaii and your Mom said you were in your room and I just walked on in, and you were having a private moment, which you are so totally entitled to and I ruined it and I’m so sorry.”

“Come here.”

Willow walked over to the bed and sat beside her girlfriend, careful not to disturb the blanket that was around her.

“Please don’t apologise again,” Tara said, stroking her cheek and leaning forward to kiss the lips she had missed so much in the last two weeks, pushing her tongue forward straight away so it could meet it’s twin, before pulling back and looking straight into green eyes, “If you want…I could, um, finish?”

“Oh god, of course, I’m sorry,” Willow said, jumping up again, “We can hang out later.”

“Willow,” Tara replied, tugging her back on the bed, “I meant, do you wanna, um, watch?”

Willow’s eyes nearly bugged out of her head and she felt her mouth go dry, but seeing the vulnerable look on her girlfriend’s face she quickly composed herself.

“Really? You would…for me?”

“If you wanted?”

“God, baby, I would love nothing more. But only if you’re sure.”

Tara leaned forward her kissed her lover again, conveying her certainty.

“Just us making love,” she said between kisses.

Willow nodded into the kiss pulled back.

“You’re beautiful,” she said with a final kiss, “Um, chair?”

Tara nodded and Willow moved to sit in the armchair, getting a perfect view of the bed from her angle. The brunette blushed as she realised exactly what she was about to do. She hadn’t felt the need to pleasure herself since before she and Willow had started making love. The few weeks leading up to that night had required a lot more… personal assistance and the need had been reawakened when she found herself Willow-less for two weeks. Still, she’d only done it once so far in the two weeks, after talking with the redhead for over an hour on the phone and had found the lingering affects of just her girlfriend’s voice got her worked up enough. And she was only starting when the smaller girl had walked in, leading to the offer to watch, which she wasn’t regretting, but was just a little nervous about. Willow saw the hesitation.

“You don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with. Please don’t feel pressured or anything.”

Tara looked over at the redhead, suddenly feeling very much in need of any assistance, her own or other wise and gave her a sultry half-smile, letting the blanket fall from around her. She lay back on the bed and rested her head comfortably on the pillow, before letting one hand trail down her stomach.

Willow’s mouth hung open as Tara’s nude form came into focus, and bit back a groan as she saw her hand moving across her stomach, slowly inching upwards towards her breasts.

Tara brushed lightly over the swell of her breast, before bringing her thumb and forefinger up and pinching her nipple, moaning as she did so.

“Ohh baby,” Willow breathed, licking her lips, “What’re you thinking about? What are you imagining?”

“You and me,” Tara replied, using her spare hand to trace circles on her stomach.

“What are we doing?”

“We’re both naked…looking at each other…then you crawl on top of me…making me lie down…and press your body fully against mine…”

Without even realising she was doing it, Willow had slowly unbuttoned her shirt and undone the front clasp of her bra, shrugging both garments off her body and pinching her nipples as Tara described what was happening in her head.

“Then you cup my cheeks…and lean down to kiss me…”

Willow saw Tara’s tongue poke out between her lips for a second as she used both hands now to pinch and tug at her nipples before she continued.

“And your tongue is in my mouth. Exploring everywhere, like you want to feel every inch of me, know every inch of me. Eventually we need air…and you pull away…then come back again, kissing me softly as you look into my eyes…telling me…”

“I love you,” Willow said breathlessly, pinching her own nipples even harder as she watched in awe of the scene before her.

“Telling me you love me,” Tara confirmed, “You pull away again…and start to move down my body…kissing all over my chest…until finally you take my nipple in your mouth and run your tongue over it…I can feel it harden even more and you bite down…”

Tara pinched her nipple particularly hard as she said this and let out a long moan.

“Hard…I’m moaning above you, telling you how good it feels…and it feels so good, Willow, so good…you switch sides and I feel a hand come up to work on the breast you just left, squeezing it and rubbing your thumb over the wet nipple… you stay like that until I’m writhing beneath you…and I push on your shoulders, trying to get you lower.”

“I won’t budge, though, will I?”

“No,” Tara groaned, “You stay at my breasts, teasing me…I have to clutch at the sheets to stop my hands from reaching down myself…but I know if I just wait…you’ll give me everything I could ever want…then you release my nipple and nuzzle into my breasts for a few moments…I hear you say ‘I love you’…I don’t know whether you’re talking to me or my breasts…”

“Both,” Willow said honestly, knowing she had said those exact words to Tara’s chest in the middle of making love on a few occasions, “I love any and all parts of you, inside and out.”

“Then I finally feel you move down…twirling your tongue around my stomach…and I open my legs for you…”

Tara spread her legs wide, bending her knees so she’d have better access and heard Willow gasp, then moan, then gasp softly again. She let the tips of her fingers run through the hairs of her mound, biting her lip and subconsciously bucking her hips.

“You finally settle…between my legs and kiss inside my thighs…licking the wetness that’s already there…I hear you inhale deeply and you say…”

“Made you nice and wet, didn’t I? God, you’re dripping,” Willow said, hoping she was reading into the open-ended sentence correctly, that Tara wanted her to speak.

“Yes,” Tara panted, “So wet… all because of you… I feel you bring your hand up…and you hold me open for you…”

Tara slipped her hand down and parted her lips, hearing Willow’s breathing get even shallower as she exposed herself completely. Willow bit her lip when she saw her girlfriend’s clit come into view, starting to peek out of its hood.

“Oh baby, you’re so beautiful,” Willow said, having to restrain herself from jumping up and living out Tara’s fantasy for real.

“And then…you look up and me…and wink…before lowering your head and I feel your tongue glide into me, in one long lick. You let your tongue roll back into your mouth and sigh…”

“Tara, you taste so good,” Willow moaned, her lips twitching at the thought of actually being able to taste her girlfriend.

Tara let two fingers slip into her centre, mimicking the motions she knew Willow’s tongue would do and groaned when she briefly brushed across her clit.

“Ohh…and you lower your head again, exploring everywhere…then I feel your lips wrap around…”

Tara paused and swallowed, slightly embarrassed again about saying everything in explicit detail but started rubbing over her bundle of nerves and decided that she’d gotten this far and she wasn’t about to back out now.

“Your lips wrap around my clit…and I arch my back at the contact, amazed that you’re able to give me such pleasure…you start sucking, in a perfect rhythm, knowing exactly what I like…and I start to feel an emptiness…I need you inside me, filling me, making me complete…you know what I need and I feel your fingers start to make their way inside me…”

She let her hand move down and thrust two fingers inside, whimpering as she did so and started moving her hips in time with her thrusts. She brought her spare hand down to resume the rubbing motion on her clit.

“Oh god yes,” she moaned, thrashing her head from side to side, “You’re still sucking on my clit as your fingers move faster and faster…and I cry out when you reach my – OH YES, WILLOW, YES – oh god…I cry out when you reach my spot inside…you know exactly where it is…know my body so well…”

Tara’s fingers started moving faster over her clit as she reached her own sweet spot.

“And then I’m coming, Willow,” she panted, her thighs starting to twitch, “I’m moaning and holding onto your head…holding you to me… and then…finally…it starts to break…and I’m screa- Oh yes…oh yes…Oh Willow…Ohh…Willow…WILLOW!”

Tara’s hand movements stilled as she arched off the bed, the orgasm flowing through her, her arms falling to the side as she collapsed back onto the sheet. She gasped when barely seconds later she felt Willow’s tongue start to lap at her centre. She looked down and saw her girlfriend’s head completely buried in her, her hands almost roughly holding her thighs apart. She swallowed a few times to get some moisture back in her mouth before attempting to speak.

“Get up here…Willow…need you…too.”

Without stopping her tongue movements, Willow reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, struggling slightly, but eventually getting them loose enough to drag both those and panties down her body, kicking them off when they reached her knees. She raised her head to say something but quickly dove back in, not able to leave just yet. After a few seconds she became aware of the very palpable ache between her own legs and looked up.

“On sides. Want your fingers too,” she panted out.

She quickly manoeuvred herself onto her side, bending her knee into an upright position and watched as Tara did the same, turning her body so they had access to each other’s centres, both eagerly getting to work as soon as they were ready.

Tara, wanting to comply with her girlfriend’s request straight away, brought two fingers up and thrust them inside, moaning against the redhead’s clit as she felt the tight wet heat she’d missed being in so much.

Willow sucked the brunette’s clit into her mouth, flicking over it with her tongue in fast strokes as she let one finger circle her opening, delighting when she felt small contractions start, trying to grab onto the probing digit. Not able to resist being inside her lover any longer, she let the finger push in, slipping a second one in almost straight away and starting a fast rhythm, feeling Tara quicken her pace too in response.

It didn’t take long for both girls to be nearing the edge, Tara being extra sensitive from having just come already and Willow, turned to almost painful levels from watching her girlfriend. Tara felt herself falling over first, and starting sucking harder on the redhead’s clit, feeling her inner walls start to clench immediately.

She opened her mouth to accept all the juices that were flowing, feeling Willow do similar as they both came at the same time, quivering with the intensity of the orgasm. Eventually they both stilled and Tara collapsed onto her back, feeling Willow sluggishly turn around and crawl up her body, lazily trailing kisses from her stomach to her collarbone, then around her neck.

“Tara,” Willow said breathlessly after a few moments of licking her girlfriend’s neck, “Baby, I need you again. I need to feel you.”

Tara pulled Willow’s lips to her own and opened her legs as they kissed.

“Yours to take,” Tara replied between kisses.

Willow slid a hand up and down her girlfriend’s body sensually, barely grazing over the flesh as they continued to kiss. She felt like she might die if she didn’t continue to touch the brunette. After what she’d witnessed, she felt even more connected to her lover, which combined with the fact that they hadn’t seen each other in so long made the tension and need in the air particularly tangible.

“Mmm, I love you,” she whispered as she moved her lips back to the brunette’s neck and let her hand caress her thighs, “You’re so soft…and so warm…and all mine.”

“All yours,” Tara gasped out as she felt two fingers enter her and grasped onto Willow’s shoulders with both hands.

Willow kissed up from under her girlfriend’s chin to her earlobe, then licked back down and started again, all the while keeping her finger’s thrusting steadily in and out. Her ears were in the perfect position, just inches away from her girlfriend’s mouth to hear every sound being made, every moan, every gasp and every grunt, the sounds just making Willow want to work all the harder.

Tara let out a throaty moan when Willow did, in fact, start to thrust harder and started rubbing her hands across her lover’s shoulders and up her neck in a slow, fluid motion.

“Baby?” Willow asked in a slightly dazed tone after a few minutes of these ministrations.

“Are you okay, honey?” Tara whispered back, not letting up her caress and feeling her girlfriend keeping up her thrusting movements.

Willow opened her eyes wide as she realised what was happening and kissed Tara’s ear.

“I think I’m coming, baby,” she whispered, then nibbled the brunette’s earlobe.

“I…I’m not touching you,” Tara replied, confused and getting light headed as she felt herself nearing her own peak.

“You’re always touching my heart.”

“Oh Willow,” Tara gasped at the declaration as it made her start to crash, “I, oohhh, I love you…so, oh yes, oh yes, so much, oh god, oh yes, Willloooww!”

“Love you too, Tara,” Willow panted as watching and feeling her girlfriend come was enough to set off her own orgasm, “Ugh…yes…Tarraaa!”

Willow buried her head into Tara’s neck as she came, feeling the brunette cup the back of her head as she contracted around the redhead’s fingers.

After a minute, she gently extracted her fingers and used them to trace around her girlfriend’s lips, kissing the juices from them when she was done. Tara languidly responded to the kiss, until Willow pulled away and rolled off of her, grabbing the blanket and pulling it over the two of them, before snuggling into the taller girl.

“Was wonderful,” Tara slurred slightly, delirious with bliss.

“Mmhh…yea it was…have to go away more often.”

“No…don’t…promise I’ll still rock your world.”

“I know you will. Um Tara?” Willow asked, propping herself up on her elbow.

“Yea?”

“What you did was really beautiful…and really special…so, um, thanks for sharing that with me.”

Tara smiled and cupped the back of her girlfriend’s head, bringing her in for a sweet kiss, before pulling back and nuzzling their noses together.

“I love you…And I like sharing any part of my life with you. And who knows… maybe next time, I’ll get to watch.”

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Lessons In Love [AU] (Oct 1st)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:14 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Yay for nice Willow's homecumming...

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Lessons In Love [AU] (Oct 1st)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:16 am 

damn...nice welcome home! hot chapter!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next